时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | I’ve had it with these blasted Turtles, Kraang. | 我受够了那些该死的乌龟 克朗 |
[00:17] | We need to power up the Technodrome | 我们得让移动堡垒运作起来 |
[00:20] | and finally conquer this miserable world! | 征服这个可悲的世界 |
[00:25] | I fixed the transmat device | 我把多维转换设备修好了 |
[00:27] | and have siphoned just enough power to teleport us. | 也收集到了刚好够传送我们的能量 |
[00:41] | I can’t believe those Turtles | 没想到那群乌龟 |
[00:42] | recognized our disguises as little old ladies. | 居然看穿了我们扮作老妇人的伪装 |
[00:46] | They don’t fight fair! | 真不公平 |
[00:48] | The boss is gonna be mad. | 老大肯定会生气 |
[00:52] | Aw, no. | 不 |
[00:55] | Shredder! | 施莱德 |
[00:57] | – Um, boss? Shredder? – What are you doing, | -老大 施莱德 -你在干什么 |
[00:59] | – you bag of brains? – Hello? | -你这个脑包 -有人吗 |
[01:01] | We’ll need those morons for this mission. | 这次任务会用到那两个蠢货 |
[01:31] | What is this? I feel so…solid. | 怎么回事 我觉得好…坚硬 |
[01:37] | Where did you take us, you alien ignoramus? | 你带我们来了哪里 笨蛋外星人 |
[01:40] | Earth 7, a world parallel to our own. | 七号地球 我们的平行世界 |
[01:45] | A dimension ripe for conquering. | 一个适合征服的维度 |
[02:25] | – Now we’re talking. – Yeah! | -这才像话 -没错 |
[02:28] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到办法了 |
[02:31] | Aw, sewer apples! | 这下糟了 |
[02:33] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[02:56] | Does this mean we’re fired? | 我们这是被开除了吗 |
[02:58] | What’s wrong, boys? | 怎么了 两位 |
[02:59] | Lost your mommy and daddy? | 找不到爸爸妈妈了吗 |
[03:07] | Prepare for the shellacking! | 准备被揍得满地找牙吧 |
[03:20] | Cowabunga! | 我来也 |
[03:29] | Talk, you two! Where’s the Technodrome? | 快说 移动堡垒在哪里 |
[03:31] | Where did Shredder and Kraang go? | 施莱德和克朗去哪里了 |
[03:46] | It can’t be! | 不可能 |
[03:48] | How did you get here, Evil Me? | 你怎么来了这里 邪恶的我 |
[03:51] | We came from a mirror dimension | 我们来自镜面维度 |
[03:53] | to warn you all. | 是来警告你们的 |
[03:56] | You, Captain Ryan, are the evil one, | 你 瑞安队长 你才邪恶 |
[03:59] | not I. | 不是我 |
[04:01] | That explains everything. | 这就说得通了 |
[04:03] | What are we going to do– | 我们该怎么办… |
[04:06] | Just this! Beam them back, Scronus. | 这么办 把他们送回去 斯克诺斯 |
[04:16] | I’m evil? | 我坏吗 |
[04:17] | Try looking at yourself in the mirror now. | 你再看看镜子里的自己 |
[04:22] | We’ve seen the Evil Captain Ryan episode | 邪恶瑞安队长这集 |
[04:24] | five times already! | 都看了五遍了 |
[04:28] | You said it, little brother. | 是你自己说的 兄弟 |
[04:29] | And this show’s way better than the original. | 而且这部比上一部好看多了 |
[04:36] | Hey, that’s my Crocklodoll! | 那是我的鳄鱼娃娃 |
[04:54] | An anti-gravity calzone maker might not be | 反重力披萨饺烹饪机这种发明 |
[04:56] | the most practical invention. | 似乎并不实用 |
[04:59] | Maybe a new robo-training dummy | 不如做个新的搏击训练机器人 |
[05:00] | that Raph can’t destroy in five minutes? | 能在拉斐的铁拳下坚持五分钟以上的那种 |
[05:04] | Think, D. | 好好想想 多尼 |
[05:06] | What’s your next Stealth Bike or Turtle Mech | 怎么再做一个隐形摩托 乌龟技术 |
[05:08] | or Patrol Buggy? | 还有巡逻虫 |
[05:12] | Face it, without some crazy, weekly threat, | 承认吧 没有每周一次的威胁 |
[05:13] | there’s just no point. | 根本没有意义 |
[05:35] | I don’t get it, Master Splinter. | 我不懂 斯普林特大师 |
[05:37] | I’ve been meditating for weeks and I still don’t feel | 我已经冥想了好几周 还是感觉不到 |
[05:39] | any enlightenment or higher plane or anything. | 任何顿悟 或者召唤什么的 |
[05:44] | I didn’t think peace could be so dull. | 真没想到和平会这么无聊 |
[05:58] | Come on Whoa! | 来啊 嗨起来 |
[06:06] | Dang, Steranko, were you born in a barn? | 我去 斯特兰克 你是在谷仓里长大的吗 |
[06:09] | You can’t leave your weapons and nasty underwear on the floor, dog! | 武器和脏内裤怎么能放地上 兄弟 |
[06:13] | And what is this? | 这又是什么 |
[06:16] | Old tissues and horn shavings? | 破纸巾 还有刮完的角屑 |
[06:18] | Is not my fault! | 这不怪我 |
[06:20] | You too picky with apartment, | 你对公寓太挑剔 |
[06:22] | so we stuck in my warehouse. | 所以只能住在我的仓库里 |
[06:25] | Nobody wants to rent | 谁会愿意把房子 |
[06:26] | to a mutant warthog and rhino, and we’re broke! | 租给变种疣猪和犀牛 而且我们没钱了 |
[06:30] | We’re down to our last moldy ketchup | 长霉的番茄酱和蟑螂 |
[06:31] | and cockroaches again. We need jobs! | 只剩最后一点了 我们得找工作 |
[06:36] | Chill like the ice, ice, baby, | 淡定 宝贝 |
[06:38] | Comrade Bebop. I has it covered. | 比波普同志 我来解决 |
[06:40] | Look, plenty of jobs. | 你看 这么多工作 |
[06:42] | Telly-marketer, file clerk, fry cook, | 电视机销售 文件职员 油炸厨师 |
[06:46] | mutant warthog and rhino, receptionist… | 变种疣猪和犀牛 收银员 |
[06:50] | Hold up, G. | 等等 兄弟 |
[06:51] | – Go back, go back. – Eh, what, fry cook? | -倒回去倒回去 -什么 油炸厨师吗 |
[06:56] | – I do make the good latke. – No, look. | -我做的马铃薯确实好吃 -你看 |
[06:58] | “Mutant warthog and rhino needed for temporary | “招募变种疣猪和犀牛” |
[07:01] | full-time employment, benefits included”! | “做兼职或全职工作 带津贴” |
[07:07] | Is made for us! | 太适合我们了 |
[07:18] | Sure you don’t wanna play, Raph? | 你确定不来玩吗 拉斐 |
[07:19] | I’ll loan you my Beedlesaur. | 我可以把甲虫龙借给你哦 |
[07:22] | At this point, I’ll do anything. | 都到这份儿上了 我什么都愿意干 |
[07:24] | I’m dying for some action. | 只求能痛快打一场 |
[07:26] | Me too. The Foot are gone. | 我也是 大脚帮没了 |
[07:27] | Shredder is dead. | 施莱德死了 |
[07:29] | I never thought I’d miss the Kraang. | 从没想过我竟然会想念克朗 |
[07:34] | Admit it, guys, there isn’t any evil left in the city. | 承认吧 各位 这座城市已经没有邪恶了 |
[07:42] | Whoever thought chemistry | 谁能想到化学 |
[07:44] | would be so underwhelming? | 竟然会这么无聊 |
[07:45] | I’m sick of staying underground. | 我受够了待在地下 |
[07:47] | We need to stay sharp, ninjas. | 我们要保持警惕 忍者们 |
[07:49] | Let’s patrol the city anyway. | 出去巡城吧 |
[07:51] | Hmm… you know, I have been picking up | 其实 我最近在下东区 |
[07:53] | some weird energy readings in the Lower East Side, | 接收到了一些奇怪的能量信号 |
[07:55] | so I could run some new scans. | 可以再扫描几次 |
[07:57] | Maybe it’s dangerous! I could use a little danger. | 也许很危险 我挺希望有危险的 |
[08:08] | Check it out, Rocksteady. | 你看 洛克斯代迪 |
[08:09] | Check it out! | 你快看 |
[08:10] | 菜单 奥林匹亚餐厅 | |
[08:15] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[08:17] | And you said putting an ad in the paper | 你还说在报纸上投广告 |
[08:20] | was a waste of time. Hello. | 纯属浪费时间 你们好 |
[08:23] | Please, sit, sit. Espresso? | 请坐请坐 喝意式浓缩吗 |
[08:26] | Caffe latte? Cappuccino? | 还是拿铁 卡布奇诺吗 |
[08:39] | Why do they look like Shredder | 他们为什么看起来像施莱德 |
[08:41] | and squishy Kraang thing? | 还有那个黏糊糊的克朗 |
[08:43] | Because we are Shredder and squishy Kraang thing, | 因为我们就是施莱德和黏糊糊的克朗 |
[08:46] | – you dolt! – Be nice, Shredder. | -你个傻逼 -礼貌点 施莱德 |
[08:48] | We’re multi-dimensional counterparts of the beings you know, | 我们是你们认识那两位的多维度分身 |
[08:53] | and you might be exactly what we’re looking for. | 你们可能正是我们要找的人 |
[08:57] | We can’t use these two! | 这俩家伙用不了 |
[08:59] | This one is scrawny… | 这货瘦巴巴的 |
[09:00] | And this one is so big and conspicuous… | 这货又这么大 太引人注目了 |
[09:03] | He’s probably a bigger klutz than my Rocksteady. | 而且说不定比我那个洛克斯带迪还要笨 |
[09:06] | And his resume’s in crayon! | 他的简历还是用蜡笔写的 |
[09:08] | Are you crazy? These two are perfect. | 你疯了吗 他俩非常完美 |
[09:12] | And I like these headshots. | 我也很喜欢这些大头贴 |
[09:15] | Bebop has range. | 比波普戏路很广 |
[09:17] | Yeah, dudes, we’re the best of the best. | 哥们 我们可是万里挑一 |
[09:19] | We handle any job you need. | 什么工作都能处理 |
[09:22] | All right, you bug-brained baboons– | 好吧 你们两个低智商狒狒 |
[09:26] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:27] | Force of habit. | 习惯了 |
[09:29] | I–we–we need your help to power our Technodrome | 我们需要你们帮我们把移动堡垒 |
[09:33] | to full capacity. | 充满电 |
[09:35] | Then I will have the power | 这样我就有能力 |
[09:37] | to rule the ten dimensions! | 统治十个维度 |
[09:39] | But first, we must test your prowess as minions. | 不过首先 我们要看看你们当跟班是否够格 |
[09:44] | Yoo-hoo, Shredder. Do you really think | 等等 施莱德 你真觉得 |
[09:46] | you can take these two? | 你能拿下他俩吗 |
[09:48] | It’ll be like taking candy from two giant idiot babies. | 小菜一碟 就像从脑残巨婴手里抢糖一样简单 |
[10:02] | You go first, comrade. | 你先上 同志 |
[10:04] | No, no, no, no way, Rock. | 不 绝对不行 洛克 |
[10:05] | You’re bigger. You go first. | 你比较壮 你去 |
[10:07] | Enough! I’ll take you fools together. | 够了 你们俩蠢货一起上 |
[10:16] | Out of the way, Bebop! | 让开 比波普 |
[10:25] | You bungling boneheads. | 你们这两个呆子 |
[10:28] | Do you want the job or not? | 到底想不想要工作了 |
[10:46] | Do you think you’re good enough to take on the Shredder, | 你觉得你们足以与施莱德抗衡吗 |
[10:49] | greatest ninja of the modern age? | 我可是中世纪最伟大的忍者 |
[10:58] | Yo, you okay, Mr. Shredder? | 你还好吗 施莱德先生 |
[10:59] | I can get up myself, you fool. | 我自己起得来 蠢货 |
[11:02] | I was just going easy on you, of course. | 很明显 我刚才是让着你们 |
[11:07] | Good, good! | 很好 |
[11:08] | See, Saki, | 你看 崎 |
[11:09] | you can find good help these days. | 还是能找到好帮手的 |
[11:12] | Does this mean we get job? | 我们有工作了吗 |
[11:14] | Benefits? | 还有津贴 |
[11:15] | If you can take Shredder, | 如果你能打败施莱德 |
[11:17] | you will make excellent minions | 那你们就是完美的喽啰 |
[11:20] | to help us conquer the world! | 可以帮助我们称霸世界 |
[11:23] | Conquer the world? Heck yeah! | 称霸世界 好啊 |
[11:25] | It’ll be nice to be on the winning side for a change. | 终于能赢一次了 感觉肯定很不错 |
[11:35] | Mikey, spot any bad guys yet? | 麦奇 看到什么坏人了吗 |
[11:41] | Nada, bro. | 没有 哥们 |
[11:42] | What do you got, D? | 你呢 多尼 |
[11:45] | Hmm, this is odd. | 真奇怪 |
[11:46] | I’m picking up a strange type | 我检测到一股奇怪的 |
[11:47] | of interdimensional portal energy, | 跨维度传送能量 |
[11:49] | but I can’t pinpoint the source. | 但我无法定位来源 |
[11:51] | Where’s Leo? He’s not picking up his T-Phone. | 李奥在哪里 他不接电话 |
[12:02] | Empty the register! All of it! | 把钱交出来 全交出来 |
[12:04] | Don’t you know it’s a school night? | 你不知道这是学校之夜吗 |
[12:08] | And class is in session! | 正在上课呢 |
[12:11] | Don’t do it, man. I’ll use this. | 别过来 伙计 我会用刀 |
[12:23] | Beating street punks | 打击街头罪犯 |
[12:24] | isn’t as rewarding as it used to be. | 没有像以前那样备受赞誉了 |
[12:26] | Leo, you shouldn’t be taking risks like that. | 李奥 你不应该冒这种风险 |
[12:29] | Donnie has a point. What happened to | 多尼说得对 不是说 |
[12:31] | “Ninjas stay in the shadows”? | “忍者应该躲在黑暗中”吗 |
[12:33] | Shadows? Things aren’t the same now. | 黑暗 现在都不一样了 |
[12:36] | This city doesn’t need us anymore. | 这座城市已经不需要我们了 |
[12:42] | Yo, baby Ivan… | 伊万老弟 |
[12:46] | We hit the big time! | 我们发达了 |
[12:48] | Snap! Look at this setup. | 天啊 看看这个设置 |
[12:49] | Does this get all the cable channels? | 所有有线台都有吗 |
[12:51] | Almost a hundred. | 大概有一百个 |
[12:53] | Also, we will need Wi-Fi password. | 我们还需要无线密码 |
[13:02] | Sweet Anastasia’s ghost. | 我的阿纳斯塔西娅啊 |
[13:04] | There’s more where this came from. | 不止这么点 |
[13:07] | Ooh, we’re game for whatever you got planned. | 我们准备好执行你的任何计划了 |
[13:10] | Our Shredder never even paid us. | 施莱德从来没给我们报酬 |
[13:11] | Da, he just threatened to hurt us. | 是啊 他只会威胁要弄死我们 |
[13:14] | Hmm… there’s something missing. | 还缺了点什么 |
[13:28] | – Not a bad fit. – Old school, but pretty tight. | -还算合适 -很老派 但是很紧 |
[13:32] | A little too tight, especially in ears. | 有点太紧了 特别是耳朵 |
[13:37] | The Technodrome is alerting me | 移动堡垒正在警告我 |
[13:39] | of interdimensional activity. | 出现了跨维度活动 |
[13:44] | What the… | 怎么… |
[13:46] | Those meddling Turtles followed us here! | 这些混蛋乌龟跟着我们来到了这里 |
[13:49] | Whoa, now, those are freaky lookin’ Turtles. | 这些乌龟看上去可真吓人 |
[13:52] | Why is they having initials on belt buckles? | 为什么他们的腰带上有大写首字母 |
[13:55] | Bebop, Rocksteady! | 比波普 洛克斯代迪 |
[13:57] | It’s time you earned your keep. | 轮到你们证明自己的价值了 |
[13:59] | Destroy those blasted Turtles once and for all! | 彻底消灭这些该死的乌龟 |
[14:02] | With pleasure, Comrade Boss-Man! | 乐意至极 老大同志 |
[14:04] | We got this, Your Spiky-ness. | 交给我们吧 大人 |
[14:10] | Donatello, do you think you can find | 多纳泰罗 你觉得你能在这里 |
[14:12] | our counterparts here? | 找到我们的对映体吗 |
[14:14] | Come on, we don’t need those posers. | 得了吧 我们不需要那些家伙 |
[14:16] | It’s just Shredder and Kraang. Piece o’ cake. | 只有施莱德和克朗 小菜一碟 |
[14:18] | We should score some pizza while we’re here. | 我们应该在这里点些披萨 |
[14:20] | Antonio’s is the best in any dimension, dudes. | 不管在哪个维度 安东尼奥的披萨都是最棒的 |
[14:24] | Wait, hold on. I’m picking up | 等等 我侦测到一股 |
[14:25] | a unique energy signal. | 特殊的能量信号 |
[14:28] | It’s the Technodrome! This way! | 是移动堡垒 这边 |
[14:37] | Remember, team… | 记住 小队 |
[14:40] | This isn’t like our home dimension. | 这里不像我们原本的维度 |
[14:42] | Remain stealthy. | 暗中行事 |
[14:43] | Don’t let anyone see– | 别让任何人看到… |
[14:52] | Okay, Electric Boogaloo. | 好了 机械舞者 |
[15:05] | Bebop and Rocksteady? | 比波普和洛克斯代迪 |
[15:07] | But not, dudes. | 但是不是 伙计 |
[15:17] | And they’re a lot tougher. | 他们难对付多了 |
[15:19] | We got these guys. | 我们能干掉他们 |
[15:20] | Turtle power! | 神龟的力量 |
[15:35] | What is… | 这是… |
[15:36] | Is Styrofoam peanuts? | 是泡沫花生酱吗 |
[15:39] | Ooh, bubble wrap. | 泡泡纸 |
[15:45] | Too slow, foolio! | 太慢了 笨蛋 |
[15:49] | Why don’t you cool off? | 冷静一下吧 |
[16:13] | Let us go, you creeps! | 放了我们 混蛋 |
[16:18] | Whoo, definitely feels good to be on the winning side | 在战斗中作为胜利的一方 |
[16:20] | – of a beatdown. – Let us finish the job then, eh? | -感觉真好 -我们赶紧完事吧 |
[16:26] | Wait, wait! You can’t kill us. | 等等 等等 你们不能杀我们 |
[16:28] | This is a kids show! | 这是个儿童节目 |
[16:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:31] | Uh, hmm… Crazy one is right. | 这疯子说的对 |
[16:35] | How weak and pathetic they look, da? | 他们看上去多么弱小可怜 |
[16:38] | – Not very sporting. – Fine, let’s take these losers | -不是很健康 -好吧 把这些废物 |
[16:41] | back to Shredder and Kraang. | 交给施莱德和克朗吧 |
[16:42] | They’ll know what to do with them. | 他们知道该怎么处置 |
[16:45] | This is totally bogus! | 真是太扯了 |
[16:47] | Do you Turtles ever shut up? | 你们这帮乌龟能不能闭嘴 |
[16:50] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[16:54] | Slow down, Mikey. Are you sure you saw | 慢点说 麦奇 你真的看到 |
[16:57] | our counterparts from the other dimension? | 我们另一个维度的对映体了吗 |
[16:59] | And Bebop and Rocksteady were there, looking | 比波普和洛克斯代迪也在那里 看起来 |
[17:00] | like bad news, wearing dead turtle shells | 超级坏 穿着死亡乌龟壳 |
[17:03] | – and everything! – Are you sure this isn’t like | -之类的东西 -你确定这不像 |
[17:05] | the time you said you got chased by a chupacabra | 上次你说被卡布拉追到下水道 |
[17:07] | – in the sewers? – Or when you kissed Renet | -那样编的吗 -或者你说你在西大荒 |
[17:09] | – back in the Wild West? – Or saw Thor | -吻了瑞内特 -或者你说看到雷神 |
[17:11] | eating a hot dog on Fifth Avenue? | 在第五大道吃热狗 |
[17:13] | I kissed Renet, and it wasn’t a hot dog, | 我是亲了瑞内特 那不是热狗 |
[17:15] | but I really saw the other “Us”s. | 但我的确看到了另一帮我们 |
[17:17] | Bebop and Rocksteady threw them in their van | 比波普和洛克斯代迪把他们扔进了车里 |
[17:19] | and drove off towards Chinatown! | 然后开往了中国城 |
[17:22] | Hmm. Chinatown, huh? | 中国城 |
[17:33] | The source must be around here somewhere. | 源头肯定在这里的什么地方 |
[17:38] | Maybe it’s coming from underground. | 也许是从地下来的 |
[17:45] | Finally, you ugly undulates. | 你们这两个丑家伙终于回来了 |
[17:47] | What have you brought me? | 你们给我带来了什么 |
[17:49] | We get the freaky Turtles for you. | 我们把该死的乌龟带来了 |
[17:52] | At last! Not only do I finally have | 终于 不仅终于抓到了 |
[17:55] | these irritating reptiles in my grasp, | 这群让人火大的爬行动物 |
[17:58] | but they will witness my final victory | 还能让他们亲眼目睹我在所有维度中 |
[18:02] | over all dimensions! | 取得的胜利 |
[18:04] | I think you mean our victory, Shredder! | 我觉得你是说我们的胜利 施莱德 |
[18:16] | Anyone get the number of that bus? Where are we? | 有谁记得那辆车的车牌号吗 我们在哪里 |
[18:19] | Oh, no. Shredder and Kraang! | 不 施莱德和克朗 |
[18:22] | We’re trapped. | 我们被抓起来了 |
[18:23] | There’s gotta be some way out. | 肯定有逃出去的办法 |
[18:25] | I got this, dudes. Cowabunga! | 交给我吧 哥们 我来也 |
[18:38] | Oh, maybe I can use my Turtle Comm | 也许我能用我的神龟通讯 |
[18:40] | to short out the signal. | 让他们信号短路 |
[18:42] | Not so fast. | 别着急 |
[18:43] | – Aw, man. – I know! | -伙计 -我知道了 |
[18:45] | I’ll just insult these overgrown idiots | 我来骂这些大号笨蛋 |
[18:47] | until they charge the cage and get zapped. | 让他们给笼子充电然后触电 |
[18:49] | And why would overgrown idiot charge electrified cage? | 为什么这些大号笨蛋要给笼子充电 |
[18:57] | This isn’t gonna be as easy as it usually is. | 这次没有以往那么简单 |
[19:00] | By my calculations, it should be right around… | 根据我的计算 应该就在… |
[19:03] | Holy chalupa! | 我的天啊 |
[19:09] | Is that…A Technodrome? | 那是…移动城堡吗 |
[19:13] | A ridiculous-looking one, even by Dimension X standards. | 就算是在X维度 这看上去也太诡异了 |
[19:16] | What’s that huge eye for? | 那个巨大的眼睛是干什么用的 |
[19:18] | And why is there a giant foot painted on the front? | 前门为什么有一个奇怪的脚印 |
[19:21] | So how are we gonna infiltrate that thing? | 我们要怎么潜入这个玩意 |
[19:24] | Why don’t we try the open door? | 不如试试这扇大开的门 |
[19:35] | No security. Who are these clowns? | 没有守卫 这些小丑是谁 |
[19:41] | Kraang? | 克朗 |
[19:42] | And…Shredder? | 还有…施莱德 |
[19:44] | Well, that explains the dimensional disturbance. | 难怪会有维度干扰 |
[19:49] | Look, it’s them. | 快看 是他们 |
[19:51] | The other “Us”s. And Bebop and Rocksteady! | 另一队我们 还有比波普和洛克斯代迪 |
[19:55] | Mikey was right again. Lame. | 麦奇又说对了 真扫兴 |
[19:57] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[19:59] | You won’t get away with this, Shred-Head! | 你逃不掉的 施莱头 |
[20:02] | But I already have, my meddlesome mutants. | 但我已经成功了 小变异龟 |
[20:09] | So, what next, Boss-Man? | 接下来呢 老大 |
[20:11] | Now, with those troublesome Turtles out of the way, | 现在这些乌龟不会碍我们的事了 |
[20:15] | we will need you fools to run some…errands. | 我们不需要你们这两个笨蛋…帮忙了 |
[20:19] | We need to fully power up the Technodrome. | 我们得全力运行移动堡垒 |
[20:22] | Then we can conquer this dimension. | 然后我们就能征服这个维度 |
[20:26] | Dude! You found us! | 哥们 你们找到我们了 |
[20:29] | We totally had this | 没有你们这些冒牌货 |
[20:30] | without you posers getting in the way. | 我们也完全没有问题 |
[20:32] | We can always just leave you here, Raphael. | 我们可以就这么把你们丢在这里 拉斐尔 |
[20:36] | Thanks for the save. | 谢谢你们来救我们 |
[20:37] | – Turtle power! – The Turtles? | -神龟的力量 -神龟 |
[20:41] | There’s more of them? | 还有吗 |
[20:43] | Quick, do something. | 快想办法 |
[20:45] | These Turtles are actually dangerous. | 这些乌龟真的很危险 |
[20:48] | Well, um… | 好吧… |
[20:50] | Don’t just stand there, you blithering blister-brains, | 别傻站在那啊你个傻子 |
[20:53] | take them down! | 干掉他们 |
[20:58] | Yeah! Go, Green Machine! | 棒 上啊绿色机器 |
[21:01] | Don’t call us that! | 别这样叫我们 |
[21:05] | These guys are even more armed up than usual. | 这些人比平时火力更大 |
[21:07] | Eat the hot plasma, turtle freaks! | 吃我一记等离子枪 怪乌龟们 |
[21:15] | Bubbles? | 泡泡 |
[21:16] | Deep, yo. | 有趣 |
[21:17] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[21:19] | That’s more like it. | 这才像话嘛 |
[21:31] | I have you just where I wanted! | 你们正好在我想要的位置 |
[21:44] | What the heck is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[21:46] | Da, freak turtle ninjas are finally finished. | 怪忍者神龟们总算是玩完了 |
[21:58] | It’s……no use. | 这…没用的 |
[22:02] | Can’t…move. | 动不了 |
[22:03] | It’s some type of protoplasmic prison. | 这是某种原生质监狱 |
[22:07] | Ugh, smells like sour cream. | 闻起来像是酸奶油 |
[22:09] | I hate sour cream. | 我讨厌酸奶油 |
[22:10] | We best finish off the Turtles fast | 我们最好在这些乌龟想出 |
[22:12] | before they figure a way out. | 逃脱办法之前了结他们 |
[22:13] | Da, I will commence with the squishings, Comrade Bebop! | 我想先从捏死他们开始 比波普同志 |
[22:15] | No, Rocksteady. | 不 洛克斯代迪 |
[22:17] | A quick demise is much too good | 让他们死的太快简直是 |
[22:20] | for the likes of our turtle foes. | 对这些乌龟们的优待 |
[22:22] | – What the bacon? – Whoa! | -什么鬼 -哎呦 |
[22:23] | These accursed shellbacks deserve something far worse. | 这些受诅咒的家伙要死的更惨一点 |
[22:29] | For once, Shredder, we agree. | 施莱德 这一次我们总算达成共识了 |
[22:32] | Now is the time for… | 现在就让我们来… |
[22:35] | gloating! | 幸灾乐祸吧 |
[22:38] | We are the best, and you are not, | 我们是最棒的 你们不是 |
[22:40] | you blasted Turtles! | 你们这群臭乌龟 |
[22:42] | Revolting reptiles! | 恶心的爬行动物 |
[22:45] | Overly aggressive amphibians! | 咄咄逼人的两栖动物 |
[22:48] | Troublesome terrapins! | 惹事的乌龟 |
[22:50] | Teenage Mutant Ninja Wimps! | 忍者弱龟 |
[22:55] | Yo, dog, these two are even dumber than we are. | 老兄 这俩比我们还疯狂 |
[22:57] | Da, and that is saying the something. | 是啊 这能看出来的 |
[23:00] | Enough of this wackness, y’all. | 搞怪差不多得了 |
[23:01] | I’m blasting these green foolios. | 让我打烂这些绿家伙 |
[23:03] | Look out! | 小心 |
[23:06] | Yow! My turtle butt! | 我的龟屁屁 |
[23:12] | The slime is sensitive to pure energy. | 这黏液对纯能量很敏感 |
[23:15] | Maybe if I can… | 也许我可以… |
[23:16] | Oh, this is gonna hurt. | 这肯定很痛 |
[23:24] | Time to get funky fresh! | 是时候清清爽爽的了 |
[23:27] | Aww, sewer pickles. | 垃圾 |
[23:29] | Let’s smoke these Turtles, Rock! | 我们来干掉这些乌龟 洛克 |
[23:32] | Your shells, we will break! | 我们要打烂你们的壳 |
[23:35] | These two are way more effective | 这两个人比我们那个次元 |
[23:37] | than those dim-witted mutant morons | 那些傻呆呆的变异笨蛋们 |
[23:40] | back in our dimension. | 有效率多了 |
[23:43] | You guys! | 大伙们 |
[23:44] | Gotta move! | 该撤了 |
[23:46] | Hiyah! What about the other “Us”s? | 那那一群”我们”怎么办 |
[23:48] | We can’t just leave ’em here. | 我们不能就这样把他们留在这啊 |
[23:50] | Hey, I can free ’em | 我如果我能到控制板那里的话 |
[23:52] | if I can get to that control panel. | 我就能放他们出来了 |
[23:54] | Let’s do this. | 就这么干 |
[23:56] | Keep moving. | 别停下 |
[23:56] | I’ll draw his fire. | 我来吸引他的火力 |
[23:58] | You chelonian chuckleheads. | 你们这群傻乌龟 |
[24:02] | That’s a new one. | 这是个新的 |
[24:04] | We know you dimensional dimwits | 我们知道你们这个次元的傻子 |
[24:07] | are still drained from my trap. | 还是会掉到我的陷阱里 |
[24:17] | Oh, n– | 哦 不 |
[24:22] | You moron! | 你个傻子 |
[24:24] | Make it quick, Donnie. | 多尼 快一点 |
[24:25] | You think I wanna make it slow? | 你以为我想慢啊 |
[24:28] | That’s right! | 就是这样 |
[24:32] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[24:33] | Voil la! | 好啦 |
[24:36] | No! | 不 |
[24:36] | The Turtles have escaped. | 乌龟们逃走了 |
[24:39] | – Turtle power! – Cowabunga! | -神龟的力量 -飞檐走壁 |
[24:46] | I’ll kick your rhino butt. | 我要踢烂你的犀牛屁股 |
[24:51] | Aww, that was my favorite bo staff. | 这是我最喜欢的长棍 |
[25:00] | Slow as a turtle. | 跟乌龟一样慢 |
[25:03] | Get ready for me to horn you in face! | 等着我的角撞烂你的脸 |
[25:11] | Back off, dino lips. | 闪开 大嘴巴 |
[25:14] | A, B, C, ya! | 一 二 三 走你 |
[25:19] | I hate it when they do that. | 我讨厌他们这么做 |
[25:20] | That annoys me, Rock. Just gets all up in my snout. | 这激怒了我 洛克 让我十分生气 |
[25:23] | Da, word up. | 是的 |
[25:25] | I hates the ninja tricks too, G. | 我也讨厌这种忍者戏法 |
[25:28] | Bebop! Rocksteady! | 比波普 洛克斯代迪 |
[25:29] | You let them get away, you dunderheaded dummies! | 是你们两个蠢货让他们逃走了 |
[25:34] | Yo, what’s up with all the insults, G? This isn’t 1987. | 这样羞辱我们干嘛 这又不是1987年 |
[25:37] | We got rights, Shredder. | 我们是有权利的 施莱德 |
[25:39] | We’re in the Villains Union, dog. | 我们加入了恶棍联盟 老兄 |
[25:41] | Da, is no nice, the name-calling. | 这样叫我们很不礼貌 |
[25:43] | What if I say you look like soft cheese grater? | 我说你像奶酪刨丝器行吗 |
[25:46] | And you look like pregnant man | 说你像是个怀着孕的 |
[25:48] | with brain for belt buckle? | 用大脑当皮带扣的男人行吗 |
[25:50] | Enough with the name-calling! | 不要再这样互相叫了 |
[25:52] | It’s getting us nowhere. | 这对我们没好处 |
[25:54] | We’ve got to hunt down those miserable Turtles. | 我们得去追那群烦人的乌龟们 |
[25:58] | Or bait them out with pizza. | 或者用披萨把他们引出来 |
[26:02] | Pizza usually works. | 披萨一般都有用 |
[26:05] | Guys, if Shredder and Kraang unleash the Technodrome | 伙计们 如果施莱德和克朗 |
[26:07] | in this dimension, it could be catastrophic. | 在这个次元使用了移动堡垒 那就悲剧了 |
[26:11] | I can’t believe I’m saying this… | 我不相信我会这么说… |
[26:13] | Bebop and Rocksteady got tough. | 但是比波普和洛克斯代迪变强了 |
[26:16] | We’ve gotta do something, dudes. | 我们得做点什么了 伙计们 |
[26:18] | Fo’ reals, though. | 这倒是真的 |
[26:19] | Guys, we’ve been trying to reach you… | 伙计们 我们一直在找你… |
[26:22] | What the heck? | 什么情况 |
[26:24] | Have–have I been hit in the face too many times? | 我是被打了太多次脸了吗 |
[26:28] | – What am I seeing? – Don’t you remember, Casey? | -我看到的是啥 -你不记得了 凯西 |
[26:32] | The Turtles told us about these guys. | 神龟们给我们讲过他们的事了 |
[26:34] | They come from another dimension. | 他们是从另一个次元来的 |
[26:36] | April? Casey Jones? | 爱普莉尔 凯西·琼斯 |
[26:39] | – No way! – They’re like…kids! | -不可能 -他们看起来好像…孩子啊 |
[26:41] | This April is way too young to be wearing a jumpsuit. | 这个爱普莉尔这么小就穿连身衣 |
[26:44] | Are you even a reporter? | 你还是不是个记者 |
[26:46] | Why? Do reporters wear jumpsuits | 为什么 你们那个次元的记者 |
[26:49] | – where you come from? – Of course! | -穿连身衣吗 -当然了 |
[26:51] | What kind of backwards dimension is this? | 这个次元是有多落后 |
[26:54] | This is straight-up crazy, yo. | 这真是太疯狂了 |
[26:56] | We need your help. But your fighting…is lame. | 我们需要你们的帮助 但是你们太…逊了 |
[27:00] | You have to learn to fight like us | 你们得像我们一样能打 |
[27:02] | and actually use your weapons for once. | 还要真的用用你们的武器 |
[27:04] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Use our weapons? | 等等 等等 用用我们的武器 |
[27:07] | But if I swing my sword at them, | 但如果我冲他们挥剑的话 |
[27:09] | I could actually cut someone. | 可能真的会砍到人的 |
[27:12] | – And that would hurt. – So what do you use | -那会很疼的 -那你用这剑 |
[27:14] | that sword for? To slice pizza? | 干什么 切披萨吗 |
[27:18] | Are you guys even real ninjas? | 你们到底是不是真的忍者 |
[27:55] | Okay. This is gonna take some time. | 好吧 这看来得花点时间 |
[28:01] | Yo, Boss-Man! What is that funky, | 老大 这个看起来奇奇怪怪的 |
[28:03] | retro-looking thingamabob? | 喷射器一样的东西是啥 |
[28:05] | The transmat projection microchip! | 这是一个多为转换芯片 |
[28:08] | With it, we can project a portal to Dimension X | 有了这个我们就可以制造一个去X次元的传送门 |
[28:13] | and bring an army here to conquer this world. | 然后把我的武器带过来征服这个世界 |
[28:17] | But where do we find such technology, Comrade Kraang? | 但我们到哪里去找这种科技呢 克朗同志 |
[28:20] | At the Earth Protection Force’s | 在地球保护组织的 |
[28:23] | secret storage facility. | 机密仓库里 |
[28:25] | Here. | 这里 |
[28:27] | Great, you two booby-headed blunderers | 好的 你们这两个粗心鬼 |
[28:29] | will be sure to screw this up. | 肯定会把事情搞砸的 |
[28:34] | It doesn’t matter, Shredder, | 没关系的 施莱德 |
[28:36] | because they’ll be leading | 因为他们将会带领一个 |
[28:38] | an army of Foot Robots to destroy anyone | 大脚机器人军队来摧毁 |
[28:41] | who gets in their way | 任何一个阻挡他们的人 |
[28:43] | including those half-shelled jerk-faces! | 包括那些带着壳的傻蛋们 |
[28:47] | Unleash the Foot! | 释放大脚机器人 |
[28:50] | I wanted to shout that! | 我想喊这个的 |
[28:52] | Unleash the Foot! | 释放大脚机器人 |
[28:58] | What the– | 什么 |
[29:33] | Okay, everybody, take five. | 好了大伙 休息一下 |
[29:35] | Whew, I thought he’d never say that. | 我还以为他不会让我们休息的 |
[29:37] | Pizza break, dudes! | 披萨时间 兄弟们 |
[29:39] | You guys did great! Real nice. | 你们做的不错 很好 |
[29:41] | – That was great! – Big improvement there. | -好棒 -进步神速 |
[29:42] | – Awesome, dude! – Good job. | -好赞 兄弟 -干得漂亮 |
[29:44] | These guys are terrible. | 这些家伙太差劲了 |
[29:45] | No way. I think when the chips are down, | 不会吧 我以为到了危急关头[薯片] |
[29:48] | – they’re gonna be great. – Do you know | -会很棒的 -你到底知不知道 |
[29:49] | what that phrase even means, Mikey? | 那成语是什么意思 麦奇 |
[29:51] | Yeah, something about potato chips. | 当然了 跟薯片有关 |
[30:02] | Aww, thanks, Ice Cream Kitty. | 谢啦 冰淇淋喵 |
[30:06] | And one for you. | 给你一颗 |
[30:10] | Dude… what is that? | 哥们 那是什么 |
[30:13] | She’s Mikey’s ice-cream-mutated pet cat, yo. | 她是麦奇的冰淇淋变异而成的宠物猫 |
[30:16] | Whoa! This place is totally radical. | 这地方实在太酷了 |
[30:30] | Um…what exactly is that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[30:34] | Say hello to Chompy. | 和小咬打招呼吧 |
[30:35] | He’s a baby alien turtle i’m raising. | 他是我在养的外星乌龟宝宝 |
[30:39] | Wow, our parallel dimensions really are different. | 我们的平行空间真的很不一样 |
[30:43] | So why would your Shredder and Kraang | 你们的施莱德和克朗 |
[30:45] | enter this dimension? | 为什么要进入这个空间 |
[30:47] | Who knows? They’re always trying | 谁知道 他们总是企图 |
[30:48] | to conquer the planet or destroy the planet | 征服星球 或是摧毁星球 |
[30:51] | or turn us into balloons. Whatever. | 或是把我们变成气球 随便啦 |
[30:54] | That’s…not very helpful. | 这…可没什么帮助 |
[30:57] | Look, Shredder may be a dummy, | 施莱德也许很蠢 |
[30:59] | but Kraang’s tech can be extremely dangerous. | 但克朗的技术可以很危险 |
[31:02] | No kidding. Last time, | 可不是嘛 上一次 |
[31:04] | he nearly blew up three alternate realities. | 他几乎炸掉了三个平行现实 |
[31:07] | We need a plan to send these creeps back to their dimension. | 我们得想个计划 把这些坏蛋送回他们的空间 |
[31:19] | Karai, no sign of the Purple Dragons. | 卡莱 没有发现紫龙帮 |
[31:22] | – The streets are quiet. – Good. | -街上很平静 -很好 |
[31:25] | I think we should probably call it a night, Shinigami. | 我想我们今晚可以到此为止了 死神 |
[31:27] | Let’s–wait. | 我们… 等等 |
[31:29] | What are those two morons up to? | 那俩白痴在干什么 |
[31:34] | Oop, that was my’s bad. | 都怪我 |
[31:39] | This is nice. I finally feel needed for once. | 真好 我终于有被需要的感觉了 |
[31:42] | – Know what I’m saying? – Da, G. | -懂我意思吗 -当然啦 G |
[31:44] | I am pleased we get to lead robot team on mission. | 我很满意我们能带领机器人队伍出任务 |
[31:47] | We’re not treated like lackeys anymore. | 我们不再被当成跟班对待了 |
[31:49] | Yeah, Rock, this is kind of all right. | 是啊洛克 这感觉不赖 |
[31:52] | And I dig this new Shredder. | 我喜欢这个新的施莱德 |
[31:53] | Eh, except for insults. Kind of mean. | 但我不喜欢他羞辱我 嘴很贱 |
[31:58] | No way you two dummies put together a crew without some help. | 没人帮忙 你俩白痴绝对组织不了一支队伍 |
[32:02] | There’s something more to this. | 这事另有隐情 |
[32:05] | – I can feel it. – Let’s take those silly freaks down. | -我能感觉到 -我们去干掉那些愚蠢的怪物吧 |
[32:08] | No. I want you to gather the rest of the Foot. | 不 我要你去把大脚帮剩下的人聚集起来 |
[32:11] | I’ll follow Bebop and Rocksteady | 我跟着比波普和洛克斯代迪 |
[32:12] | and find out what they’re up to. | 查出他们到底在搞什么鬼 |
[32:14] | Of course, Karai. | 好的 卡莱 |
[32:17] | Okay, team, here’s the plan. | 大伙们 计划是这样的 |
[32:20] | We head below and cover the Technodrome. | 我们到下面去监视移动堡垒 |
[32:23] | We’ll wait for Bebop and Rocksteady to leave– | 我们等比波普和洛克斯代迪离开 |
[32:25] | On whatever mission Shredder and Kraang send them on. | 去执行施莱德和克朗给他们的任务 |
[32:28] | Then we stop off at Antonio’s for more pizza, | 然后我们中途到安东尼奥家再买点比萨 |
[32:30] | hit the arcade, and party on, dudes! | 然后去游乐场 开派对啦 各位 |
[32:33] | – Yeah! – Dude! | -好棒 -哥们 |
[32:35] | That’s, like, the greatest idea ever, bro. | 这真是史上最赞的主意 兄弟 |
[32:37] | Gimme some love. | 给我点爱 |
[32:39] | Kraang and Shredder will need some kind of transmat chip | 克朗和施莱德会需要某种转换芯片 |
[32:42] | to open up a portal to Dimension X. | 来打开通往X空间的传送门 |
[32:45] | Then we stop ’em before they get a chance. | 那我们就在那之前阻止他们 |
[32:49] | Hold up. Karai? | 等等 卡莱 |
[32:53] | Leo. you’re not gonna believe this. | 李奥 你一定不会相信的 |
[32:55] | I’m at the waterfront. | 我在海边 |
[32:57] | I followed Bebop and Rocksteady. | 我跟踪了比波普和洛克斯代迪 |
[32:58] | They’ve got a bunch of weird Foot Robots with them. | 他们带着一群奇怪的大脚帮机器人 |
[33:01] | They’re targeting a secret military warehouse, | 他们的目标是一个秘密军用仓库 |
[33:03] | and I’m pretty sure it belongs to the Earth Protection Force. | 我很确定是属于地球保护组织的 |
[33:06] | Don’t make a move yet. We’ll be there soon. | 先不要行动 我们马上就到 |
[33:20] | Yes, yes, y’all! | 是的 没错 |
[33:22] | Easy-peasy, dog. That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 小菜一碟 老兄 我就这意思 |
[33:36] | All aboard! Going down. | 都上来了 准备下行 |
[33:38] | Menswear, ladies’ lingerie, level 20! | 男士服饰 女士内衣 20层 |
[33:45] | Don’t be wandering off, Rock. Stick to the plan. | 别乱跑 洛克 按计划行事 |
[33:48] | We grab the chip and hightail it outta there | 我们拿了芯片就迅速撤退 |
[33:50] | before they even know– | 神不知鬼不觉… |
[33:52] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[34:01] | Get ’em, robots! | 搞定他们 机器人 |
[34:43] | Yo, dog. | 老兄 |
[34:50] | A’ight, robot dude. | 好吧 机器人哥们 |
[34:52] | You take point. | 你上 |
[35:04] | These EPF’ers are sick puppies! | 这些家伙真是听话 |
[35:19] | Snapping-dizzle! | 要死了 |
[35:30] | Cha’mone! Cha’mone! | 不要 不要 |
[35:32] | Cha’mone! | 不要啊 |
[35:37] | No-no-no-no-no-no-no! | 不不不不不 |
[35:40] | No-no-no-no-no-no! | 不不不不 |
[35:43] | No-no-no-no-no-no! | 不不不不不 |
[35:51] | Like piece of delicious Kiev cake! | 真是轻而易举 |
[36:09] | We did it, dog! | 我们成功了 老兄 |
[36:10] | For once! The transmat microchip thingie! | 终于 那个转移芯片玩意 |
[36:15] | Raise the ceiling, home skillet! | 欢呼吧 少年们 |
[36:17] | Can I get the “What-what”? | 让我听到呼声 |
[36:25] | Bebop and Rocksteady are still inside. | 比波普和洛克斯代迪还在里面 |
[36:27] | We’ve got to– What the… | 我们必须… 怎么回事 |
[36:32] | Who are those goofy bug-eyed Turtles? | 这些金鱼眼的蠢乌龟是谁 |
[36:35] | Nice to meet you too. | 我们也很高兴认识你 |
[36:37] | With friends like these, who needs enemies? | 有这样的朋友 谁还需要敌人啊 |
[36:48] | Cha’mone! | 不要 |
[36:58] | We busted, Bebop. | 我们被发现了 比波普 |
[37:00] | All right, you two. Give up that chip. | 你们俩把芯片交出来 |
[37:02] | We’ve got you surrounded! | 你们已经被包围了 |
[37:04] | We ain’t going out like that, dog. | 我们不会就此认输的 老兄 |
[37:07] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就指望着你这么说 |
[37:09] | Go, Green Machine! | 上啊 绿色机器 |
[37:11] | “Green Machine”? | “绿色机器” |
[37:18] | Shredder? | 施莱德 |
[37:20] | Holy chalupa! | 糟了 |
[37:23] | Foot Soldiers, attack! | 步兵们 进攻 |
[37:25] | – Let’s do this, team. – Turtle power! | -各位 我们出击吧 -神龟的力量 |
[37:38] | Hand over the chip, Bebop! | 把芯片交出来 比波普 |
[37:40] | You gotta catch me first, sucker! | 那你得先捉住我 笨龟 |
[37:45] | Time to take out the trash! | 该倒垃圾啦 |
[37:50] | Or not. | 或者不倒 |
[37:53] | Cowabunga! | 我来也 |
[37:57] | How you say… “Weak sauce”? | “弱鸡”怎么说 |
[38:00] | These guys have serious upgrades. | 他们实力大大升级了 |
[38:06] | Where do these guys keep coming from? | 这些人不断从哪儿冒出来的 |
[38:08] | I know! Totally bogus! | 就是啊 真郁闷 |
[38:28] | – Anyone need a little backup? – Nice timing, Shini. | -有人需要支援吗 -时机正好 死神 |
[38:41] | Remember your training! | 记住你们训练的内容 |
[38:45] | Turtles fight with honor! | 乌龟心怀荣誉而战 |
[39:05] | That was… violent! | 真… 暴力啊 |
[39:11] | Shredder! You’re not getting away from me this time. | 施莱德 这次你别想从我手里逃跑 |
[39:15] | What are you talking about, girl? | 你说什么呢 姑娘 |
[39:17] | I don’t even know– | 我都不知道… |
[39:23] | Stand and fight, Shredder! | 起来战斗 施莱德 |
[39:26] | I will not fight a girl. | 我不和女的打 |
[39:28] | Foot, get rid of her! | 士兵 干掉她 |
[39:31] | She’s a bit too tough. | 她有点太厉害了 |
[39:43] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[39:53] | Clear out! | 躲开 |
[40:07] | We got the chip. Let’s bounce, yo! | 我们拿到芯片了 我们闪吧 |
[40:14] | Come on, we can still catch ’em! | 快点 我们还能抓住他们 |
[40:26] | Aw, man, they’re getting away! | 他们要跑掉了 |
[40:29] | Ta-ta, terrapin twits! | 蠢乌龟 |
[40:35] | Easy, Casey. | 小心点 凯西 |
[40:37] | – You okay? – Just a few broken ribs. | -你还好吧 -只是断了几根肋骨 |
[40:40] | I’ll be fine, Red. | 我不会有事的 小红 |
[40:43] | He’ll be all right. | 他不会有事的 |
[40:45] | He just needs time to recover. | 他只是需要时间恢复 |
[40:46] | All that, and they got the chip. | 他们还是拿到了芯片 |
[40:49] | Yeah, totally lame. So now what, dudes? | 是啊 逊毙了 现在怎么办 |
[40:54] | We’re gonna stop those four morons, once and for all. | 我们要彻底阻止那四个白痴 |
[40:58] | We’re with you all the way, Leo! | 我们支持你 李奥 |
[41:00] | You four stepped up big-time. | 你们进步了很多 |
[41:03] | I’m proud of you guys. But… | 我很自豪 不过 |
[41:05] | you could still use a little more training. | 你们还需要更多训练 |
[41:10] | How are we gonna get that chip? | 我们如何才能拿到芯片 |
[41:11] | We already know where the Technodrome is, dudes. | 我们已经知道移动堡垒在哪了 |
[41:14] | We got this! | 我们可以搞定 |
[41:15] | – Cowabunga! – Booyakasha! | -没问题 -没问题 |
[41:20] | Yes! | 好极了 |
[41:21] | Now, we need only one last element | 现在我们只剩克朗水晶 |
[41:25] | to power up the ship-Kraang crystals. | 就可以启动这个克朗飞船了 |
[41:29] | They will enable us to power up the Technodrome | 它们可以让我们使移动堡垒 |
[41:32] | to 100% capacity. | 达到100%能力 |
[41:35] | And then I will unleash my ultimate plan! | 然后我就实施我的终极计划 |
[41:40] | The Turtles will come for our zhopas! | 那群乌龟会来对付我们的 |
[41:43] | That means “Butts.” | 就是揍我们 |
[41:44] | Yeah, Boss-Man. They know where we are. | 没错 他们知道我们在哪里 |
[41:47] | Not anymore. | 以后就不知道了 |
[41:49] | Unleash the drill! | 释放钻头 |
[42:18] | There’s no way those stupid, filthy Turtles | 现在那些愚蠢肮脏的乌龟 |
[42:22] | will find us now! | 不可能找到我们了 |
[42:32] | Um, what are we laughing about again? | 又在笑什么 |
[42:34] | Who cares? | 谁管 |
[42:50] | Well, we know the Technodrome is down here somewhere. | 我们知道移动堡垒就在这下面 |
[42:53] | If we keep looking, we’re bound to find it. | 如果我们继续找 那肯定能找到 |
[42:56] | We just have to keep believing in ourselves. | 我们只需要坚持相信自己 |
[42:59] | I don’t think it’s gonna be that easy. | 我觉得不会那么容易 |
[43:00] | I don’t know what it’s like in your world– | 我不知道你们的世界里是怎么样 |
[43:02] | we have a lot of sewer here. | 但我们这里有很多下水道 |
[43:05] | I’m getting a really strong Technodrome reading. | 我这边的移动堡垒读数很强 |
[43:08] | It’s just up ahead. | 就在我们上面 |
[43:11] | Another dead end. | 又是死胡同 |
[43:14] | Must be all the raw sewage, dude. | 肯定是因为下水道太多 |
[43:22] | What the heck? | 怎么回事 |
[43:26] | Ah, there you are, | 你们在这里 |
[43:28] | you repulsive reptiles. | 你们这些烦人的爬行动物 |
[43:30] | Welcome to our little ambush. | 欢迎来到我们的小伏击 |
[43:33] | Can they hear us? Is this thing on? | 他们能听到我们吗 打开了吗 |
[43:35] | Yes, it’s on, you ninja nincom– | 打开了 你个忍者白… |
[43:39] | Sorry to disappoint, Turtles, | 抱歉让你们失望了 乌龟 |
[43:41] | but we’re too busy with taking over the world! | 但是我们在忙着征服世界 |
[43:44] | Instead, I hope you appreciate | 希望你们喜欢 |
[43:46] | the little party we’ve arranged for you. | 我们给你们安排的小派对 |
[43:55] | You see? Cool but rude. | 看到了吗 很酷但是很粗鲁 |
[43:57] | I told ya, dudes. | 我早就说过 |
[43:59] | All right, Turtles. | 好了 兄弟们 |
[44:00] | Let’s send ’em to the scrap heap. | 我们把他们打回老家 |
[44:10] | Faster! | 再快点 |
[44:11] | Faster, you putrid pachyderm! | 再快点 白痴大象 |
[44:13] | You too, you porcine punk. | 你也是 你个死猪 |
[44:16] | Put some elbow grease into it. | 给我卖力点 |
[44:19] | But, Comrade Shredder, we succeed! | 但是 施莱德同志 我们成功了 |
[44:21] | We get transmat chip, just like you ask. | 我们按照你的要求拿到了芯片 |
[44:24] | Why we wax floor, like lowly servants? | 为什么让我们跟下人一下给地板打蜡 |
[44:27] | – Bolshevik. – Yeah, Boss-Man. | -不公平 -对啊 老大 |
[44:29] | We should get… A bonus! | 我们应该得到奖励 |
[44:30] | Not all this waxing and sweeping | 不是一直打蜡 清扫 |
[44:32] | and laundry all the time. | 还有洗衣服 |
[44:35] | Silence, you fools! | 安静 白痴们 |
[44:36] | The transmat chip heist was the only thing | 你们唯一没搞砸的事 |
[44:39] | you didn’t botch, for when you did my laundry, | 就是拿芯片 你们洗衣服的时候 |
[44:42] | you mixed the lights and darks together! | 把浅色衣服和深色衣服都一起洗了 |
[44:45] | Now my socks are all purple! | 现在我的袜子都是紫色了 |
[44:49] | Again with the socks! | 又说袜子的事 |
[44:51] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[44:56] | You two colossal cretins | 你们两个白痴 |
[44:58] | need to bring me Kraang crystals. | 需要给我找来克朗水晶 |
[45:01] | With them, we will fully power up the Technodrome, | 有了那个 我们就可以让移动堡垒火力全开 |
[45:05] | and conquer this puny world! | 然后征服这个弱小的世界 |
[45:13] | Yeah, uh… right-o. | 对 好 |
[45:15] | Just get some of those dang old Kraang crystals. | 就去找到什么破克朗水晶 |
[45:18] | Comrade Shredder, where is crystals? | 施莱德同志 这种水晶在哪里 |
[45:21] | Fools! Kraang, deploy… the visual aids. | 白痴 克朗 给他们看看 |
[45:27] | My sensors indicate that all | 我的感受器显示 |
[45:29] | the Kraang crystals are located at this address– | 所有克朗水晶都在这个位置 |
[45:33] | the TCRI Building! | TCRI大楼 |
[45:36] | So there we will strike! | 那我们就去那里 |
[45:39] | But first, that floor won’t wax itself. | 但首先你们要先给地板打蜡 |
[45:42] | Put your backs into it, you stinking sycophants. | 加把劲 你们这两个臭怪物 |
[45:49] | That’s it, G! | 找到了 |
[45:50] | TCRI and whatnot. | TCRI什么 |
[45:54] | Okay, Footbots, do your thing. | 大脚机器人 去吧 |
[46:17] | Yo, Rock. Da? | 洛克 |
[46:21] | You think that Shredder and Kraang respect us? | 你觉得施莱德和克朗尊重我们吗 |
[46:24] | Like, we’re a real part of the team, right? | 我们是他们团队的一部分吗 |
[46:26] | I thinking when we return with Kraang crystal, | 我觉得等我们拿回克朗水晶 |
[46:29] | they will give respect we deserve. | 他们就会尊重我们了 |
[46:32] | Yeah! Yeah, that makes sense. | 说得对 有道理 |
[46:34] | After all, without us, they’d have no transmat chip, | 毕竟没有我们 他们不会有芯片 |
[46:37] | no Kraang crystals-no nothin’, yo. | 不会有克朗水晶 什么都没有 |
[46:38] | Da, da. True that. | 对 非常对 |
[46:42] | Do you want hug? | 你想拥抱吗 |
[46:44] | Yeah, okay– | 好 |
[46:45] | a quick one, a quick one. | 快点 快点 |
[47:04] | Well, well, well. | 看啊 |
[47:06] | Two of them, two of us. | 两个他们 两个我们 |
[47:08] | Seems like a fair fight. | 公平对决 |
[47:10] | And Mondo Gecko makes three. | 还有我 三个 |
[47:16] | Should still be pretty fair. | 还是算公平吧 |
[47:18] | Since when are Bebop | 比波普和洛克 |
[47:19] | and Rocksteady the kind of chumps who fight fair? | 什么时候公平打架了 |
[47:35] | Cowabung– | 我来… |
[47:48] | Big-time, baby. Whoo! | 成功了 宝贝 |
[47:50] | This the big crime! | 犯罪成功了 |
[48:06] | – ‘Yello? – Dude, it’s Mondo. Mondo Gecko. | -喂 -我是小旋风 壁虎小旋风 |
[48:08] | Dude! You would not believe the sick robots we’re fighting. | 哥们 你肯定不会相信我们在跟什么机器人打斗 |
[48:12] | Mikey, you gotta get to the TCRI Building. | 麦奇 你得来TCRI大楼 |
[48:14] | Bebop and Rocksteady are jacking Kraang crystals, bro! | 比波普和洛克斯代迪来抢克朗水晶了 |
[48:18] | We’re on our way, Mondo. | 我们马上去 小旋风 |
[48:20] | Guys, Mondo says we gotta get to TCRI | 兄弟们 小旋风让我们去TCRI大楼 |
[48:22] | and stop Bebop and Rocksteady! | 阻止比波普和洛克斯代迪 |
[48:24] | TCRI? That’s where all | TCRI 克朗所有的 |
[48:25] | the Kraang technology is being held. | 相关技术设备都在那里 |
[48:27] | Oh, brother. We gotta go! Now! | 我们必须快去了 |
[48:30] | Let’s move! | 行动 |
[48:34] | I got this, dudes! | 我可以的 |
[48:35] | Man, the little guy’s got no quit! | 那个小家伙死咬住不放 |
[48:45] | I will make of you suitcase! | 我把你做成皮包 |
[49:14] | Let’s try this without robots, punks. | 我们试试不加入机器人 混蛋们 |
[49:16] | I’ll take Rocksteady. | 我来负责洛克斯代迪 |
[49:22] | That’s right, baby! Can’t stop the Bop! | 没错 宝贝 谁都阻止不了我 |
[49:26] | Got it! | 拿到了 |
[49:30] | From downtown, baby! | 吃我一招 |
[49:36] | Get ’em, my EPF bros! Attack! | 干掉他们 兄弟们 进攻 |
[49:46] | Get in, you meandering mutants! | 上车 白痴变种 |
[49:59] | I was almost roadkill there, dudes. Come on. | 我差点被压死了 快来 |
[50:02] | The coast is clear. | 安全了 |
[50:04] | Leatherhead! Are you okay? | 呆皮鳄 你没事吧 |
[50:08] | I am… | 我… |
[50:09] | Fine, Michelangelo. | 我没事 米开朗琪罗 |
[50:12] | Just angry they got away. | 不过他们跑了我很生气 |
[50:14] | I must have gotten hit harder than I thought. | 我没想到受到这么重的打击 |
[50:17] | I’m seeing double Turtles here. | 看乌龟都重影了 |
[50:19] | It’s a long story. See, these are the Turtles | 说来话长了 这些是来自 |
[50:22] | from another dimension… | 另一个维度的乌龟 |
[50:23] | It’s a long story. | 反正说来话长 |
[50:25] | Like Raph said, it’s a long story. | 如拉斐所说 说来话长 |
[50:27] | And if Shredder and Kraang have the Kraang crystals, | 如果施莱德和克朗拿到克朗水晶 |
[50:29] | it’s gonna be one with a sad ending. | 那可就惨了 |
[50:31] | They have the transmat chip and the crystals to power it. | 他们有芯片和水晶提供能量 |
[50:35] | There’s nothing stopping them from opening a portal | 这样就没什么能阻挡他们打开通往X空间的 |
[50:37] | – to Dimension X! – Come on. | -传送门了 -别这样 |
[50:39] | There’s got to be something we can do! | 我们肯定能想到什么办法 |
[50:41] | Well, they’ll have to come to the surface to do it. | 他们必须到地面来实施 |
[50:44] | But when they do, we’ll be ready for ’em. | 到时候我们会准备好 |
[50:46] | I have an idea, a really awesome idea. | 我想到了一个主意 一个超赞的主意 |
[50:50] | Your Donnie gets that crazy look too, huh, dude? | 你们这的多尼也会有这样疯子的表情啊 |
[50:56] | Kraang! Where are you? | 克朗 你在哪里 |
[50:58] | Sorry, I just got out of the shower. | 抱歉 我刚洗完澡 |
[51:01] | I wanted to look good for this, | 我想打扮得漂亮点 |
[51:03] | the final victory! | 迎接最后的胜利 |
[51:11] | I told you not to use my shampoo! | 我让你不要用我的洗发水的 |
[51:14] | I have to order it special! | 这可是我特别定制的 |
[51:16] | Kraang uses whatever shampoo Kraang desires! | 克朗想用什么洗发水就用什么洗发水 |
[51:20] | Uh, look! We get shiny crystals of Kraang. | 快看 我们拿到闪闪发光的克朗水晶了 |
[51:25] | Pretty good, da? | 很棒吧 |
[51:27] | Really? Excellent! | 真的吗 棒极了 |
[51:29] | Give them here, you horned homunculus! | 快给我 可恶的侏儒 |
[51:50] | Yes! We’re at 100%! | 好极了 100%能量了 |
[51:53] | Now, to the surface. | 快去地面 |
[51:56] | This is it. | 好了 |
[51:57] | We’re really going to do it! | 我们终于要动手了 |
[52:34] | I don’t get it. Why are we waiting around? | 我不懂 我们还等什么 |
[52:37] | – We should be doing something. – Be patient, Raph. | -我们应该做点什么 -耐心点 拉斐 |
[52:39] | The Donnies said they’re working on something. | 多尼们说正在研究什么东西 |
[52:41] | We should wait till they’re ready. | 我们应该等他们准备好 |
[52:42] | So weird. | 好奇怪 |
[52:43] | In our world, “Space Heroes” is a live-action show, | 在我们的世界里 《太空英雄》是动作片 |
[52:46] | not a cartoon. | 不是卡通片 |
[52:48] | Really? Do they disintegrate | 真的吗 他们跟卡通里一样 |
[52:49] | as many people as they do in the cartoon? | 分解了那么多人吗 |
[52:52] | Because that would be horrifying. | 那可就太恐怖了 |
[52:55] | It is. | 没错 |
[52:56] | Hey, guys! I got something to show you. | 伙计们 我有东西给你们看 |
[53:11] | It’s a heavy-metal makeover. | 这是超级大改造 |
[53:13] | Totally righteous, Donatello. | 太赞了 多纳泰罗 |
[53:16] | And with this kind of firepower, | 有这些火力 |
[53:18] | we can deal with Kraang and Shredder on equal footing. | 我们就可以跟克朗和施莱德一较高下了 |
[53:21] | And blast the Technodrome back to your dimension. | 还有把移动堡垒炸回你们的维度 |
[53:23] | Great. Now all we have to do is find it. | 好极了 现在我们只需要找到它就行了 |
[53:40] | Finally! New York City trembles before my might! | 终于 新纽约在我的威力下颤抖 |
[54:11] | It’s no good, Leo. Our guns aren’t doing anything. | 不妙 李奥 我们的枪没有丝毫破坏力 |
[54:14] | Its armor is too advanced! | 它的装甲太先进了 |
[54:15] | Same on this side. We have to keep trying, though. | 我这边也是 我们必须继续努力 |
[54:18] | We can’t let them open the portal. | 不能让他们打开传送门 |
[54:21] | Come, Bebop and Rocksteady. | 来 比波普和洛克斯代迪 |
[54:23] | Enjoy the fruits of your labor! | 快来享受胜利的果实 |
[54:26] | Yes, join us! After all, | 没错 加入我们 毕竟 |
[54:28] | none of this would be possible without you two. | 没有你们两个 这些都不会成为可能 |
[54:32] | Da? We join… as real super-villains? | 我们加入…成为真正的超级恶人 |
[54:38] | No more laundry? No more cleaning? | 不洗衣服了 不打扫卫生了 |
[54:41] | I know that we’ve been hard on you two, | 我知道我们一直对你们很苛刻 |
[54:43] | but that’s because we’re used to our Bebop and Rocksteady! | 因为我们对待我们的比波普和洛克习惯了 |
[54:47] | But you two have earned your place as partners. | 但你们两个通过自己的努力 成为了合伙人 |
[54:51] | – Yes! We made it, baby! – We in like the Flynn! | -我们成功了 宝贝 -飞黄腾达了 |
[54:55] | Now all that’s left is to open the portal | 现在就只剩下打开传送门 |
[54:58] | and destroy this disgusting world. | 毁掉这个恶心的世界了 |
[55:02] | Wait, run that by me again. | 慢着 再说一遍 |
[55:04] | Destroy the world? | 毁掉这个世界 |
[55:06] | Of course. Once the portal is open, | 当然了 一旦打开传送门 |
[55:08] | my Rock Soldiers will lay waste to this entire planet, | 我的洛克大军就会让这个星球变成废墟 |
[55:13] | starting with this accursed Big Apple. | 就从讨人厌的纽约开始 |
[55:17] | Start spreading the news! | 开始放出消息去 |
[55:22] | Oh, snapping-dizzle… | 我的天… |
[55:38] | Yes! Victory is ours. | 终于 我们胜利了 |
[55:46] | Oh, snap. Traag! | 糟了 特拉格 |
[55:49] | And Granitor. | 格尼托 |
[55:50] | You know these guys? | 你们认识他们 |
[55:52] | Yup, a couple of dimension X hard cases. | 对 X维度的老对手了 |
[56:17] | Stay close. We can take ’em… | 跟紧 我们可以拿下… |
[56:20] | Somehow. | 他们吧 |
[56:21] | Mutanimals, ho! | 变种动物 来 |
[56:39] | Slash! Leatherhead! | 斯莱士 呆皮鳄 |
[56:41] | Just in time. Let us destroy these walking statues. | 来的正是时候 我们干掉这些行走的雕像 |
[56:47] | Cowabunga! | 我来也 |
[56:50] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[56:51] | Just when we have a good thing going, | 就在我们有好事的时候 |
[56:54] | those shabby shellbacks have to turn up and spoil it! | 那些烦人的带壳生物就来搞破坏 |
[56:58] | We can’t lose. | 我们不会输 |
[57:00] | After all, we have Bebop and Rocksteady on our side. | 毕竟我们有比波普和洛克斯代迪 |
[57:05] | See you out there, partners. | 外面见 合伙人 |
[57:12] | Dude, you need an antacid, bro. | 伙计 你需要抗酸药 |
[57:16] | Take that! | 吃我一招 |
[57:18] | I’ve always wanted to make a rock garden. | 我一直想做个石头花园 |
[57:23] | Every time I think things are getting bad… | 每次我觉得事情会很糟糕时 |
[57:26] | They get way worse. | 事情都会糟得多 |
[57:36] | Time to take out the garbage! | 是时候清理垃圾了 |
[57:40] | We got this! | 我们可以 |
[57:42] | Guess again, aggressive amphibian. | 再猜一遍 暴力的两栖动物 |
[57:46] | You’ll not foil this plan. | 你们休想破坏这个计划 |
[57:48] | Tonight, I dine on turtle soup! | 今晚我要喝乌龟汤 |
[58:11] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[58:13] | Hey, let me go, stone bro! | 放开我 石头家伙 |
[58:16] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[58:21] | Too many–Leonardo! | 太多了 李奥纳多 |
[58:24] | – Booyakasha! – We got you, Shred-Head. | -我来也 -休想跑 施莱头 |
[58:28] | No! | 不 |
[58:43] | Dizzle-snap. | 糟了 |
[58:45] | I’m having second thoughts about this plan, Rock. | 我觉得这个计划不太好啊 洛克 |
[58:47] | But we is the super-villains now. | 但现在我们是超级恶人了 |
[58:50] | We are the partners with Shredder and alien blob. | 我们跟施莱德和外星脑是合伙人 |
[58:54] | Is not what we always wanted? | 这不是我们一直想要的吗 |
[58:57] | But what do we wanna destroy the world for? | 但我们要毁灭世界干什么 |
[58:59] | We like the world! All we ever wanted | 我们喜欢这个世界 我们就只想要 |
[59:01] | was some paper and respect. Is that too much to ask? | 一些纸和尊重 这个要求很过分吗 |
[59:04] | But…we cannot back down | 但是现在我们 |
[59:06] | like the lowly cowards now, Bebop. | 不能胆小退缩了 比波普 |
[59:08] | But, Rock, think of all the things you’ll miss. | 但是 洛克 你想想你会失去的东西 |
[59:11] | Professional wrestling, | 职业摔跤 |
[59:13] | Chris Bradford movies-and what about Mama? | 克里斯·布拉福德的电影 还有妈妈怎么办 |
[59:16] | Mama…Mama… | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[59:23] | Nyet! I love Mama! | 不行 我爱妈妈 |
[59:30] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[59:44] | No! | 不 |
[59:46] | The portal! | 传送门 |
[59:54] | Whoa, they’re fighting for us. | 他们在为我们战斗 |
[59:56] | This is it! Go for it! | 没错 加油 |
[1:00:14] | Arrivederci, rock-chops! | 再见了 石头怪 |
[1:00:16] | Sayonara, stone-face! | 永别了 石头鬼 |
[1:00:28] | Look out, world. Bebop and Rocksteady, | 看好了 世界 比波普和洛克斯代迪 |
[1:00:30] | comin’ to save ya! | 来拯救你了 |
[1:00:33] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:00:35] | That’s what you get | 这就是招惹 |
[1:00:36] | for messing with the Mighty Mutanimals! | 变种动物的后果 |
[1:00:45] | Now you got double trouble, Shred-Head! | 你麻烦大了 施莱头 |
[1:00:58] | No. We almost did it. | 不 我们就快成功了 |
[1:01:00] | How did it go wrong? What happened? | 怎么可能会出错 怎么回事 |
[1:01:10] | Aw, man. | 天啊 |
[1:01:18] | You blithering betrayers! | 你们这可恶的叛徒 |
[1:01:21] | You traitorous turncoats! You– | 你们这叛徒不得好死 你们… |
[1:01:28] | I’ve had about enough of you. | 我受够你了 |
[1:01:34] | It was one heck of a team-up, | 团队合作真愉快 |
[1:01:36] | even if your team is a little weird. | 即使你们的团队有点奇怪 |
[1:01:39] | – We’re weird? – Thanks, Leonardo. | -我们奇怪 -谢谢 李奥纳多 |
[1:01:41] | You guys were awesome. | 你们很棒 |
[1:01:42] | If you ever need help in the future, | 如果以后需要帮助 |
[1:01:44] | you know where to find us. | 你们知道哪里找我们 |
[1:01:46] | – Ready to go, guys? – Heck yeah! | -准备好了吗 伙计们 -当然 |
[1:01:53] | Later, dudes. Cowabunga! | 回见 伙计们 走了 |
[1:01:58] | Booyakasha! | 走了 |
[1:02:03] | So what’s next for you guys? | 你们接下来做什么 |
[1:02:05] | No more robbing banks and working | 不会再抢银行 不会再 |
[1:02:07] | for super-villains, right? | 替超级恶人卖命了 对吧 |
[1:02:08] | Da, being henchmen is no good for us. | 当恶人对我们没好处 |
[1:02:12] | Maybe we become superheroes instead. Very hot right now! | 说不定我们会变成超级英雄 现在很受欢迎 |
[1:02:16] | Yeah, we save some cats from trees, | 对 我们从树上救猫 |
[1:02:19] | stop some muggings, and bingo! | 阻止抢劫 就是超级英雄了 |
[1:02:21] | Talk show appearances, | 然后就上节目 |
[1:02:23] | sumptuous apartments, movie deals… | 住豪华公寓 演电影… |
[1:02:26] | Well, we’ve got the Big Apple pretty much covered. | 我们负责纽约就好了 |
[1:02:29] | – Maybe try Jersey. – And cars with rims so big, | -你们去泽西吧 -还有大汽车 |
[1:02:32] | there are no tires, just rims you drive around on! | 没有轮胎 只有轮毂的那种 |
[1:02:35] | Sparks everywhere! | 到处都是火星 |
[1:02:38] | Or better yet, Beijing. | 或者去北京 |
[1:02:41] | – I’m gonna get my own soda… – Huh, I wonder if | -我要去买苏打水 -不知道 |
[1:02:42] | – the other Turtles got home okay. – Everybody’s gonna drink me! | -其它乌龟们是否安全回家了 -我请客 |
[1:02:51] | Sweet, we’re finally back home in the real world. | 太好了 我们终于回到真实世界了 |
[1:02:56] | D’aw, looks like it’s the part | 兄弟 看来到我们 |
[1:02:58] | where we get punched again. | 被揍的部分了 |
[1:03:00] | And I just got these shades too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[1:03:03] | You know, we learned something earlier | 我们之前从另一个 |
[1:03:04] | from another Bebop and Rocksteady. | 比波普和洛克身上学到 |
[1:03:07] | You two don’t have to be punching bags. | 你们两个可以不用当沙包 |
[1:03:09] | Yeah, you can do whatever you want. | 对 你们可以想做什么就做什么 |
[1:03:11] | It’s your life. | 这是你们的人生 |
[1:03:14] | I’ve… | 我… |
[1:03:16] | I’ve always wanted to be a personal injury lawyer. | 我一直想当一个人身伤害律师 |
[1:03:19] | – You know, like on TV. – And I… | -就像电视上那种 -我… |
[1:03:22] | I just wanna dance! | 我只想跳舞 |