英文名称:Paramount LXD The Uprising Begins
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | there is a legion,a legion of bravery,of hope,of the extraodrinary | 有这么一个军团 他们勇往直前 充满希望 非凡无比 |
[00:48] | they lie amongst us,preparing for battle | 他们隐匿于凡人之中 随时准备战斗 |
[00:53] | waiting to rise and change things for good | 等待着为正义而崛起 改变一切 |
[00:57] | some are gifted in ability | 他们中的有些人天赋异禀 |
[01:00] | others are trained to master it,and some… | 另一些则是后天努力 还有一些… |
[01:06] | some have it bestowed upon them at birth,but they all must choose: | 还有一些虽然天资聪颖 却必须做出选择 |
[01:14] | fulfill their destiny or reject it. | 去实现他们的命运抑或是拒绝它 |
[01:18] | however,time is running out. | 然而 时光飞逝 |
[01:22] | the uprising is brewing. | 起义正在酝酿着 |
[01:26] | the only hope we may have is in their choice to be who they are meant to be. | 我们唯一的希望就是 他们变成命中注定的那样 |
[01:33] | so…want to know more about this legion, | 那么 想要更多地了解这个军团 |
[01:39] | this legion of Extraordinary Dancers? | 这个非凡舞团 |
[01:45] | Then we must start in the middle. | 那我们就必须要从中间开始讲述 |
[01:48] | Each story,one by one, | 每个故事 一个接一个 |
[01:51] | of how the uprising began. | 诉说起义是怎样开始的 |
[01:54] | The first of which is the tale of the Trevor Drift. | 第一个故事是Trevor Drift的故事 |
[01:58] | A boy,his destiny,and the secret of his family always vowed to keep from him. | 这个男孩 他的命运和家族的秘密一直远离着他 |
[02:10] | Trevor,are you hungry? | Trevor 你饿吗 |
[02:11] | Yep.Great.I got some very delicious food for you. | 嗯 好的 我给你准备了好吃极了的东西 |
[02:14] | salad’s very healthy for you.There you go.It’s ready | 沙拉可是很健康的 给你 已经弄好了 |
[02:19] | and remember,always keep your hands clean. | 记住了 永远要保持手清洁 |
[02:21] | Very,very important.OK? | 非常非常重要 记住了吗 |
[02:23] | i’ll be there | 我等会就过来 |
[03:19] | Trevor,What are you doing? | Trevor 你在干嘛 |
[03:20] | You cant do this.thats’ too dangerous! | 你不能这么做 太危险了 |
[03:45] | Ten Years Later | 十年后 |
[04:21] | Dont forget,prom is on Saturday. | 广播:别忘了毕业舞会在周六举行 |
[04:22] | It’s your last chance to get a date and come to the biggest event of your high school career | 这是你在高中最后最重要的约会机会 |
[04:26] | Yo!We going to this thing or what? | 哟 我们到底去不去这个舞会 |
[04:28] | Are you asking me? | 你在问我吗 |
[04:30] | oh,sorry | 哦 抱歉 |
[04:31] | Alice Wonderbuns Alice Wonderbuns… | |
[04:33] | It’s Wondershaw. | 是Wondershaw |
[04:34] | Excuse me,Wondershaw. | 纠正 Wondershaw |
[04:36] | Will you go to prom with me? | 你愿意和我一起去参加毕业舞会吗 |
[04:38] | Mmm…Ok. | 嗯…好吧 |
[04:40] | Hey-o!Im gonna go. | 嘿哟 我要走咯 |
[04:42] | Talk to the boys,see what we’re gonna wear.Its gonna be good. | 我要去和兄弟们商量商量穿什么呢 一定会很棒的哦 |
[04:55] | Hey,Trevor Drift.You going to prom? | 嘿 Trevor Drift 你去参加毕业舞会吗 |
[04:59] | You know you havent been to anything all year. | 要知道你可是一整年都没参加过什么活动呢 |
[05:01] | Well,You know,my dad doesnt really like me going out. | 你看 我老爸可不太想我出去玩 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:694个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:84个,六级词汇:44个,GRE词汇:40个,托福词汇:70个,考研词汇:96个,专四词汇:77个,专八词汇:9个, 所有生词标注共:164个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:05] | Maybe he’ll let you out of your castle this time. | 可能这次他会同意让你离开你的小窝 |
[05:07] | It’s your last dance,you know.You should come. | 这可是你最后的一支舞 你应该来的 |
[05:25] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不行 |
[05:26] | Look,kids are gonna be drinking there.You havent even finished your project! | 听着 孩子们会在那喝酒 你甚至还没有完成你的作业 |
[05:29] | I did,I finished it! | 我做完了 |
[05:30] | Look,im your father,and thats my decision.No! | 听着 我是你的父亲 这是我做的决定 不行 |
[07:09] | Whoops!Oopsie! | 哦 噢 |
[07:10] | Whats this?Oh cool | 这是什么? 喔 挺棒啊 |
[07:14] | You might need that to wipe your ass. | 你可能要那个来擦擦屁股 |
[07:16] | Hey!Come here.You look good. | 嘿 来吧 你看上去美极了 |
[07:21] | Look.Huh?Like it? | 看 怎么样 喜欢吗 |
[08:11] | The kid’s here.We got company. | 孩子在这里 我们碰到麻烦了 |
[08:20] | Bring’em out. | 把他们叫来 |
[08:37] | What do you think you’re doing?Move! | 你以为你在干嘛 滚 |
[10:21] | All right,Excuse me.sorry,man. | 够了 借过 抱歉了 |
[10:23] | Ok.Excuse me.You guys seriously buy this? | 好吧 你们真的很吃这套 |
[10:26] | It’s so easy!Anyone can do that. | 这很简单 每个人都能做到 |
[10:35] | Right?So dumb!Check it out. | 对吧 真蠢 看这个 |
[10:40] | Oh.Handstand!Check it… | 哦 手撑地 看着 |
[10:42] | one hand!OW. | 单手哦!嗷 |
[10:45] | Stupid!Oh,Ok,all right. | 真蠢 哦 对了 像这样 |
[10:53] | Move,this is a move.probably. | 这是个动作 大概吧 |
[10:55] | this is probably a move. | 这大概是个动作 |
[10:57] | Look at me!Im a B-boy.Im a B-boy! | 看我 我是个B-boy 我是个B-boy |
[11:06] | Stall. | 倒转 |
[13:03] | Ready?Yeah. | 准备好了? 对 |
[13:05] | Lets roll. | 走吧 |
[13:11] | Trevor Trevor. | |
[14:00] | Sometimes the moments can change things. | 有时候 时势造英雄 |
[14:05] | Sometimes,in an instant,our choices are made for us. | 有时候 刹那间 我们已做好决定 |
[14:11] | The retaliation of an enemy, | 敌人的复仇 |
[14:14] | the realization of a truth. | 真相的大白 |
[14:16] | The betrayal of a lifelong friend. | 挚友的背叛 |
[14:20] | Yes,Indeed. | 对 确实 |
[14:23] | It is the small moments that change everything. | 短短的时间确实能改变事物 |
[14:28] | Including two best friends,Boned by brotherhood. | 这包括两个最好的朋友、手足兄弟 |
[14:33] | Yet separated by cicumstance. | 却因时势分道扬镳 |
[14:45] | Chapter Two AntiGravity Heroes | 第二章 反重力英雄 |
[14:53] | Yo,Justin,check this out,man. | 哟 Justin 来看这 |
[14:55] | Lets go inside. | 进去看看吧 |
[14:56] | What kind of place is this? | 这是什么地方 |
[15:01] | Hope you’re not scared. | 你最好别被吓到哦 |
[15:03] | Yo,what is this place,man? | 哟 这是哪啊 老兄 |
[15:05] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[15:06] | Oh!This is sick.Its crazy. | 哦 这里真酷 真疯狂 |
[15:09] | Go in there,man.Stop Being a girl. | 进去吧 老兄 别像个娘们似的 |
[15:10] | Lets go inside.Come on. | 进去 来吧 |
[15:12] | Follow me.Unless you’re scared. | 跟着我 除非你怕了 |
[15:14] | This is sick. | 这真酷 |
[15:16] | Ancient antique roo. | 古代文物… |
[15:18] | Thats your…Dusty!Just the way you like it.Just like your mom! | 灰尘真多 就像你的最爱-像你老妈 |
[15:24] | Yo,Justin,Justin! | 哟 Justin Justin |
[15:26] | Whats up?Are you ready for my bo staff skills? | 怎么了 你准备好接招了吗 |
[15:30] | Bo Staff? | 接招? |
[15:34] | Cant even hold onto it,man. | 你都拿不稳这棍子 老兄 |
[15:36] | Lets go,Huh? | 来吧 哈 |
[15:42] | That was close,man. | 离我很近了 老兄 |
[15:44] | 别越过这条线… 你敢Cross the line.I dare you. | |
[15:51] | Yo!You all right? | 哟 你没事吧 |
[15:54] | Stop playing.Help me up,man. | 别装了 拉我一把 老兄 |
[15:57] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[15:57] | That hurt. | 那很疼 |
[15:59] | My bad.Not really,though. | 我错了 才怪 |
[16:03] | I got you! | 我抓到了哦 |
[16:11] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[16:11] | I dont know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:21] | Yo,I gotta get me some of that!Whatch out! | 哟 我也要来些那个 看着 |
[16:26] | Look at you,you look ridiculous,man. | 你看你 真可笑 |
[16:28] | Dude,you dont actually believe thats what got me to do that? | 兄弟 你不会真以为是这个让我那样做的吧 |
[16:32] | Stop hating,man. | 别嫉妒我哦 |
[16:33] | You’re tripping. | 你在犯错 |
[16:33] | Its gonna work,Just watch. | 会有用的 看着 |
[16:43] | No way,bro. | 不会吧 老兄 |
[16:50] | Yo,Check this out. | 哟 看我的 |
[17:08] | What you got? Come on. | 你会什么? 来吧 |
[19:08] | Cole Waters here, | 我是Cole Waters |
[19:09] | Reporting to you from the warehouse that The goverment doesnt want you to know about. | 从一座政府不想让你们知道的仓库发回报道 |
[19:14] | As I’ve been reporting on my website, | 据我网站上的报道 |
[19:17] | this place has been under heavy surveillance by me. | 这个地方正被我严密监控着 |
[19:20] | The past couple months since these… | 过去的几个月中 这些… |
[19:23] | These odd items have been getting shipped into this recently abandoned warehouse. | 这些古怪的物品最近被运来丢弃在这个仓库里 |
[19:28] | The items include such stuff as clocks,and colored lights,sneakers,thousands of empty test tubes,Weird stuff. | 这些物品包括钟、彩灯、鞋子和成千上万个试管 稀奇古怪 |
[19:36] | But this story keeps getting stranger. | 但这里却越变越怪 |
[19:39] | These two young men defy gravity as im watching them. | 这两个年轻人在我眼皮底下挑战了重力 |
[19:44] | 我前几天找到了这个… 这个标志I found this…this symbol the other day. | |
[19:52] | Crap.Ok…ok…Listen. | 糟了 好吧 听着 |
[19:55] | This is Cole Waters reporting to you for colewaters.com more info to come. | 这里是colewaters.com的Cole Waters发回报道 还有更多劲爆消息 |
[20:30] | Where were you today? | 你今天去哪了 |
[20:34] | I gotta go.I got this in the mail. | 我要走了 我收到了这封信 |
[20:39] | LXD? THE LXD? | |
[20:40] | They want me to train with them. | 他们想让我和他们一起训练 |
[20:42] | Gotta do what you gotta do. | 做你想做的 |
[20:47] | Keep your head up.all right? | 你也保重 好吗 |
[20:51] | You’ll be next. | 下一个就是你了 |
[22:32] | Life is not fair. | 生活是不公平的 |
[22:34] | Some times dreams do not come ture,Some times you’re not the hero in the story of your life. | 有时候美梦不能成真 有时候凡人注定平庸 |
[22:40] | And some times people die before they’re supposed to. | 有时候出师未捷身先死 |
[22:46] | Life is not fair. | 生活是不公平的 |
[22:49] | But fair has nothing to do with who you are inside. | 但是公平与否不能改变你的内心 |
[22:53] | What you dream about,who you love and what you stand for. | 不能改变你的梦想、所爱和势力 |
[22:58] | Life cannot touch that. | 生活不能改变 |
[23:00] | War cannot touch that. | 战争不能改变 |
[23:03] | Doctors… | 医生 |
[23:05] | Dark…Dark…Doctors…cannot touch that. | 黑暗…黑暗…医生也不能改变 |
[23:20] | Chapter Three Robot Lovestory | 第三章 机器人爱情故事 |
[23:45] | We’ve found him | 我们找到了这个人 |
[23:48] | The perfect specimen | 完美的样本 |
[23:55] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[23:58] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[24:07] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[25:04] | Who did this to me? | 谁对我这么做的 |
[25:18] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[25:28] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[25:33] | Stay Calm. | 冷静下来 |
[25:36] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[25:49] | These should help. | 这个可能帮上点忙 |
[25:57] | Let’s begin… | 我们开始吧… |
[26:55] | Hi | 嗨 |
[27:08] | These should help. | 这个也可能帮上点忙 |
[27:41] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[27:53] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[28:37] | Call the dark nurse. | 把黑暗护士叫来 |
[29:12] | Wham! | 砰 |
[29:13] | GET | 离 |
[29:13] | AWAY | 他 |
[29:14] | FROM | 远 |
[29:15] | HIM | 点 |
[29:17] | HE REMEMBERS | 他记起来了 |
[29:48] | It was a setup | 那是个陷阱 |
[29:50] | the legion can help,for you own safety,go now! | 舞团可以帮助你 为了你自己的安危 快离开 |
[30:04] | Who did this to all of us? | 谁对我们做了这一切 |
[32:36] | Watch it! | 看着点 |
[32:47] | Knock Knock Knock! | 咚 咚 咚 |
[33:12] | The past can be forgotten,but it cannot be ignored | 过去可以被遗忘 却不能被忽视 |
[33:16] | At some point,it is a part of who you are and a part of who you will become. | 某种程度上 它决定了你的现状和你的未来 |
[33:24] | The past is always right behind you. | 过去一直萦绕着你 |
[33:31] | Watching…waiting…for the moment to come | 看着 等着…时机的到来 |
[33:38] | rushing back | 然后杀回来 |
[33:41] | when you least expect it. | 在你最不希望看到它的时候出现 |
[33:46] | The uprising was no mistake. | 起义没有出差错 |
[33:50] | It was planned. | 它是计划好的 |
[33:52] | It was preordained. | 注定要发生的 |
[33:55] | Ready to begin,whether they were ready or not. | 准备开始吧 无论他们有没有准备好 |
[34:01] | We were not ready. | 我们没有准备好 |
[34:07] | We were certainly not ready for this. | 我们当然没有准备好面对这突如其来的起义 |
[34:15] | CHAPTER FOUR THE UPRISING BEGINS | 第四章 起义开始 |
[34:19] | Good morning,Mr.Spex. | 早上好 SPEX先生 |
[34:21] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[34:22] | Your meeting with Mr.and Mrs.Cunningham has been pushed back to 2:00, | 你和Cunningham夫妇的会晤被推迟到下午两点 |
[34:25] | Your lunch with Alexander Lafaux has been confirmed,there’s an all-firm meeting at 5:00 today. | 和Alexander Lafaux的午餐也订好了 全公司会议在今天下午5点举行 |
[34:29] | And your wife said”Look in the top drawer.” | 还有 你的妻子说:看看第一个抽屉 |
[34:40] | Paris?Oh,God,im so jealous! | 巴黎? 我的天 羡慕嫉妒恨啊 |
[34:44] | You two are so cute.I hope she got the chocolate we sent. | 你们俩真恩爱 真希望她收到寄过去的巧克力 |
[34:47] | Yes,thank you,Miss Harlow. | 谢谢 Harlow小姐 |
[34:51] | Oh,and the new guy starts today. | 哦对了 有个新人今天开始工作了 |
[34:54] | Poor Tom,Its so weird,his office being used again. | Tom真可怜 他的办公室又被再利用了 真怪 |
[34:57] | Yes,thank you,Miss Harlow. | 好的 谢谢 Harlow小姐 |
[35:02] | Spex,meet the new guy,Tendo. | Spex 见见新人 Tendo |
[35:11] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[35:13] | Tendo? | 你叫Tendo? |
[35:17] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[35:23] | Tendo Ok.Here we go.Tendo. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[35:29] | Out here,we have the main floor… | 这外面是我们的主楼层… |
[35:57] | If not,then who is? | 不是他还能是谁 |
[35:59] | Maybe…I’ll call you,maybe later on tonight. | 可能 我大概今晚晚点再打给你 |
[36:26] | Good night,Mr.Spex. | 晚安 Spex先生 |
[36:28] | Good night,Miss Harlow. | 晚安 Harlow小姐 |
[39:30] | [paper]Uprising Begins | 起义开始 |
[39:43] | Spex Spex. | |
[39:45] | The uprising begins. | 起义开始了 |
[39:46] | Get the letters ready.We need to warn the others. | 把信准备好 我们要警告其他人 |
[39:49] | Yes,but what about…?No,we have no time. | 好的 但是怎么…抓紧 我们没时间了 |
[39:50] | We may need recruits. | 我们可能需要招募新人了 |
[39:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:54] | Spex.We have your wife. | Spex 我们手里有你的妻子 |
[39:56] | Please!Please help me!Oh,God!Help me,Help me! | 救我 救救我 哦 天啊 救救我! |
[40:00] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[40:09] | The leaders had feared this day would come. | 领袖一直害怕这一天的到来 |
[40:13] | But to take one of our own meant we needed to take matters into our own hands. | 但是牵一发而动全身 |
[40:19] | The recruitment of new blood. | 招募进来的新鲜血液 |
[40:21] | The generation that would fight this war and finish it once and for all had to be called to ation. | 能够一举取得战斗胜利的一代人必须要行动起来了 |
[40:27] | The LXD called on their past to find their future. | LXD唤起了过去 找到了未来 |
[40:32] | The lettermakers would bear the responsibility of building that army. | 制信人要承担建立起这支队伍的重任 |
[40:51] | Chapter Five The Lettermakers | 第五章 制信人 |
[41:34] | Letter Of Recruitment. | 招募信 |
[43:24] | Z,Dante Z,Dante. | |
[43:26] | Trevor Drift | 在哪Where is Trevor Drift? |
[43:27] | He’s waiting out front. | 他在门口等着 |
[43:28] | We must go.Strange winds give way.The uprising begins. | 我们要启程了 跟着风走 起义开始了 |
[43:32] | And the others? | 其他人呢 |
[43:33] | They should be on the way. | 他们也在路上 |
[43:35] | Got go,go,go! | 要上路了 走 走 |
[43:38] | How could you have left him alone? | 你怎么能让他一个人在那 |
[43:43] | No matter how much we run,our heart stays with us. | 无论脚步多快 逃不过心之所在 |
[43:50] | No matter how much we deny,Our desires grow deeper. | 无论矢口否认 止不住欲望纵横 |
[43:56] | No matter how much we sacrifice,Our souls will never be satisfied, | 无论牺牲苍芒 填不满心神空荡 |
[44:06] | Until we find…love! | 直到我们找到…爱 |
[44:12] | And love finds us in return. | 爱也会回报我们 |
[44:19] | Sometimes,However,For the good of the group,No matter how much we love, | 然而有时候 无论我们怎样相爱 |
[44:25] | we must deny it. | 也得舍小家为大家 |
[44:28] | And accept that our duty is to feel nothing at all. | 接受我们漠视一切的使命 |
[44:34] | Katana and Jato were always the first to sacrfice. | Katana和Jato总是身先士卒牺牲自我 |
[44:47] | Good morning.You’re listening to WXIA. | 早上好 你正在收听WXIA |
[44:49] | It’s 5:00am and here’s a little something to start your day. | 现在是早晨5点 愿接下来的节目伴你开始崭新的一天 |
[44:53] | Chapter Six Duet | 第六章 双人舞 |
[48:20] | Its been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[48:22] | Way too long. | 确实很久了 |
[48:24] | And the others? | 其他人呢 |
[48:26] | I dont know. | 我不知道 |
[48:29] | Im sure they heard it. | 我肯定他们都听说了 |
[48:34] | Dont. | 别 |
[48:37] | We should go.They’ll all be waiting. | 我们该走了 他们在等着呢 |
[48:48] | Love | 爱 |
[48:50] | Love is supernatural | 爱是不可思议的 |
[48:53] | Love can be blinding,love can save,Love can make you do the most unthinkable actions. | 爱可以盲目 可以救赎 可以让你做出最意想不到的事 |
[49:02] | To save the life of her husband, | 为了拯救丈夫的生命 |
[49:05] | a deal was make between a young woman and a doctor. | 一个少妇和医生做了笔交易 |
[49:11] | The deal was to give her life for her husband’s. | 这个交易能够让她的丈夫起死回生 |
[49:18] | If only the doctor had taken her life… | 要不是这个医生会取走她的性命 |
[49:23] | she would have been a happier woman. | 她本可以是一个更快乐的女人 |
[49:30] | Chapter Seven The Dark Doctor Deal | 第七章 黑暗医生的交易 |
[49:33] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[49:34] | I dont know! | 我不知道 |
[49:36] | We had a deal. | 我们做过一笔交易 |
[49:37] | I know!But he’s my husband! | 我知道 可他是我的丈夫 |
[49:40] | He was dead,shot,mortally wounded. | 他死了 枪杀 致命伤 |
[49:43] | I gave him life again. | 是我让他起死回生 |
[49:45] | You supposed to follow my will and train him to join the uprising. | 你本应该遵照我的意愿训练他加入起义的 |
[49:52] | I cant! | 我做不到 |
[49:54] | He knows. | 他知道的 |
[49:56] | I can see it in his eyes. | 我能从他的眼中看出来 |
[49:59] | A deal’s a deal! | 交易为交易 不能反悔 |
[50:02] | And you will do as I say.You will get him back. | 你会照我说的做的 你会把他带回来的 |
[53:11] | We choose the path we take. | 我们选择脚下的路 |
[53:14] | But sometimes that path can change. | 但有时候 路是会变的 |
[53:18] | The east becomes the west,the north becomes the south. | 斗转星移 时过境迁 |
[53:22] | The normal becomes the abnormal,the fantasy becomes the reality. | 平凡变成非凡 梦境变成现实 |
[53:28] | But other times,the path chooses us. | 但也有时候 脚下的路选择了我们 |
[53:34] | And we have no way to fight it but to go along with the adventure. | 我们无能为力 只能前往冒险 |
[53:39] | Thus is the case with Elliot Hoo, | 这就是在Elliot Hoo身上发生的事 |
[53:43] | an unsuspecting passenger on the train of the exceptional. | 这个没被察觉的异常分子 |
[53:48] | But is it a gift or a curse? | 然而这是天赐还是诅咒 |
[53:55] | Only time will tell. | 只有时间可以证明 |
[54:06] | Chapter Eight Elliot’s Shoes | 第八章 Elliot的魔鞋 |
[1:00:15] | Oh,God.He’s found them. | 哦 天啊 他找到那双鞋了 |
[1:00:21] | Like all heroes,there were fans of the LXD. | 就像所有的英雄那样 LXD也有崇拜者 |
[1:00:25] | {\ People who had heard about the mythological armies of the superhumans, | 听闻过这神话般的超人军团的人 |
[1:00:32] | Sure,they might not have had the extraordinary gifts of the others, | 虽然他们也许没有其他人的非凡天赋 |
[1:00:37] | but they had the heart,the will and the courage to train to be one. | 但是他们有那样的心神 意志和勇气去磨练自己直至成为一员 |
[1:00:43] | Not all fans are created equal. | 不是所有的崇拜者是平凡的 |
[1:00:46] | But the story of the Fanboys proved that even the fans can become the heroes. | Fanboys的故事应证了即使是崇拜者也能变成英雄 |
[1:01:01] | Friggin’ nuts.So amazing.Look at this guy.He’s going crazy. | 真疯狂 太给力了 看这人他真牛逼 |
[1:01:06] | As you guys can see,these guys are pretty awesome. | 你们看到了吧 这些人太屌了 |
[1:01:09] | I heard there’s more people out there like that. | 我听说还有很多像他们这样的人 |
[1:01:11] | According to Cole Waters,an expert on this subject, | 据Cole Waters这个怪事专家说 |
[1:01:13] | The LXD,they’re looking for new members. | LXD正在招募新成员 |
[1:01:15] | We could do this.we could get in. | 我们也行 我们也能加入 |
[1:01:17] | Remember prom,with Trevor Drift? | 还记得毕业舞会上的Trevor Drift吗 |
[1:01:18] | The Kid went crazy on the dance floor and was sent to boarding school? | 那个在地板上狂舞后被送去寄宿学校的家伙 |
[1:01:21] | Rumor has it he wasnt sent to boarding school. | 流言说他没被送到什么寄宿学校去 |
[1:01:24] | He was actually recruited to the LXD. | 他实际上被LXD招募进去了 |
[1:01:31] | Yo,come on!Take it serious!We can do this! | 哟 得了 严肃点 我们能做到的 |
[1:01:34] | Take it serious!Come on.listen. | 严肃点!来 听我说 |
[1:01:37] | Every hero has a call to duty.And this could be our time! | 每个英雄都有使命的召唤 现在我们的机会来了 |
[1:01:42] | It’s the video club!Hooray! | 瞧瞧这视频社 唉 |
[1:01:45] | Hey,you guys get those new processors you were wanting? | 嘿 你们拿到日思夜想的处理器了吗 |
[1:01:49] | Hey,guess what im gonna do tonight.Im gonna ram your motherboard.Hey-o! | 嘿 猜猜我今晚要干嘛了 我要砸烂你们的主板 嘿喔! |
[1:01:54] | Take a look at my hard drive!Whoa!Ha ha.Dorks. | 看看我的硬盘 喔 哈哈 一群傻瓜 |
[1:01:58] | Ok,Ok.Maybe we’re not the most popular kids at the school. | 好吧 我们可能不是学校里最受欢迎的 |
[1:02:01] | Maybe we dont have special abilities!But that doesnt matter! | 我们可能没什么特殊能力 但这不重要 |
[1:02:04] | Think about it.Timothy,Solomon,Frog. | 想想看Timothy,Solomon,Frog |
[1:02:08] | Zen!All these comic book heroes that we love.created their own destiny. | 还有Zen! 所有这些我们喜爱的漫画英雄 都是自己创造出历史的 |
[1:02:12] | We’re seniors this year. | 我们今年要毕业了 |
[1:02:13] | This could be our last chance to show everyone what we got.and what we deserve. | 这大概是我们秀给所有人看我们能干什么 能得到什么最后的机会了 |
[1:02:17] | And Cole Waters recently posted a blog describing how people were making it into the LXD. | 而且Cole Waters最近在博客上发布了篇怎么加入LXD的博文 |
[1:02:22] | I think we should give it a shot.So,you guys in or you guys in? | 我觉得我们应该试一试 那么 你们是想参加呢还是想参加呢 |
[1:02:30] | We could do this. | 我们做得到的 |
[1:02:32] | I’ll shoot it. | 我负责摄像 |
[1:02:33] | All right.Let’s put it in. | 好了 一起来加油一下 |
[1:02:35] | Video Club on three!One,two,three!Video Club! | 视频社 来三下!一 二 三!视频社! |
[1:02:39] | Fanboyz | 第九章 崇拜者 |
[1:02:43] | Good day this is Cole Waters,reporting to you again from colewaters.com | 小朋友们大家好 这里是Cole Waters从colewaters.com向你发回报道 |
[1:02:47] | This is an exclusive. | 这是独家信息 |
[1:02:49] | Now,I’ve been studying the behavioral patterns of the members of the Legion of Extraordinary Dancers for several weeks. | 截至今日 我已经仔细研究非凡舞团成员的行为模式好几星期了 |
[1:02:55] | Now,from my research,I believe that I’ve cracked the code to the process of which to become a member. | 根据我的研究 我相信我已经破解了成为其中一员的秘密了 |
[1:03:02] | Step One:you must master a specific style of dance. | 第一步:你必须精通一项舞蹈 |
[1:03:37] | Step Two:perform your abilities on camera and post the video online. | 第二步:拍下你的舞蹈 然后传到网上去 |
[1:03:45] | Dont forget to use the space that you’re in. | 别忘了要好好利用你身处的环境 |
[1:03:47] | Cafeterias,libraries,a forest.Wherever you at,use your surroundings. | 餐厅,图书馆,或者一片森林 不论你在哪里 利用好周遭事物 |
[1:04:23] | Step three:you must have a unique style. | 第三步:你一定要有独一无二的风格 |
[1:04:27] | Now,its not just that you can do the right moves or perfect something,you must have a unique style that no one else has. | 这时 你不但要把每个动作跳得臻至化境 也要有别人跳不出的独特风格 |
[1:05:41] | Finally,step four:Be patient. | 最后 第四步:耐心等 |
[1:05:44] | It may take time for you to get noticed. | 招募通知可能要过一段时间才能发给你 |
[1:05:47] | They will come after you if they appreciate your skills. | 如果他们欣赏你的能力 自然会来找你的 |
[1:06:32] | Now,this is just a theory that i’ve come up with. | 好吧 这纯属我拍脑瓜子想出来的方法 |
[1:06:35] | I’m sure there have been countless attempts to enter the membership, | 我肯定一定有不计其数的人试着加入进去 |
[1:06:39] | but i’ve never interviewed anyone who’s an alleged recruit. | 不过我从没采访过真正入伙的人 |
[1:06:43] | So,please,if you decide to make a video and works,let me know. | 所以 帮个忙 如果你打算拍一部视频而且最后成功了 务必通知我 |
[1:06:50] | If not,I may be wrong,or you may just not be extraordinary enough. | 如果没成功 我可能错了 也可能你没想象的那么特殊 |
[1:06:57] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[1:07:00] | Obviously,the LXD doesnt exist.Why cant you accept that? | 谁都看得出LXD根本不存在 怎么就你们看不清 |
[1:07:04] | Waste of my time.Thanks. | 真是浪费我时间 不过还是谢了 |
[1:07:12] | So ya’ll gonna leave me,too? | 你们也都要离开我吗 |
[1:07:17] | No,man.We got you.We dont need him. | 不会的哥们 我们挺你 我们不需要他 |
[1:07:20] | We’re best friends,right?Give me some love. | 我们可是最好的伙伴 不是吗 来击个掌 |
[1:07:24] | I like that man.Let’s get out of here. | 我喜欢这样 哥们 先出去再说吧 |
[1:07:26] | Got some good footage though. | 不过还是拍了好多很棒的片段哦 |
[1:07:28] | That’s right.I know,we did some good stuff in the kichen, | 说得对 我知道我们在厨房里表现得不错 |
[1:07:30] | and some of that stuff in the girls’ locker room. | 还有在女更衣室拍的那些 |
[1:07:33] | Yeah,thats right. | 耶 说得好 |
[1:07:34] | Yo,how come we havent seen you dance yet? | 哟 怎么就没看过你跳舞 |
[1:07:36] | Come on,Minijack.Put the camera down.Lets see what you got. | 来吧 Minijack 把摄像机放下来 让我们看看你会些什么 |
[1:07:40] | You’re not doing this no more,Put them down. | 就跳一次 把它放下来吧 |
[1:07:42] | There’s nobody around.Lets do this. | 没有其他人会看的 来跳吧 |
[1:07:44] | I guess I can do something. | 我觉得应该能扭两下子 |
[1:07:46] | With your little tight muscle shirt on. | 穿着你的紧身小T恤 |
[1:07:48] | Look at that baby dance. | 看看这小蛮腰 |
[1:08:36] | Whoo!Minijack!Finally,coming through! | 喔 Minijack!好不容易跳了一次 |
[1:08:39] | We need to uploade this. | 我们要上传这段视频 |
[1:08:41] | Of course,let me go grab my camera.Wait for me,guys. | 当然啦 让我看看我的摄像机 等等我 哥们 |
[1:09:01] | oh,snap!Oh,my God!Minijack,we did it! | 哦 我靠 我的天 Minijack 我们做到了! |
[1:09:23] | We’re in LXD,baby!Oh,my God.Yes! | 我们加入LXD了 太给力了! |
[1:09:33] | Fans,destined heroes,messengers, | 崇拜者 注定的英雄 送信人 |
[1:09:36] | best friends,the dommed and the damned. | 挚友 被摧残和毁灭的人 |
[1:09:39] | All had roles that fit into the bigger picture. | 所有人都找到了一席之地 |
[1:09:42] | Even if they couldn’t see it themselves quite yet. | 即使他们自己还没看清自己的位置 |
[1:09:47] | But there was one last pair who had no place at all. | 现在还有最后一对迷惘的人 世界之大却无容他之所 |
[1:09:54] | Loners whose demons would haunt them their entire life. | 内心的恶魔将会缠绕一生的独行侠们 |
[1:09:59] | But one was a prophet.The oher was a rebel. | 一个是命运的先知 另一个是命运的反抗者 |
[1:10:08] | Chapter Ten I Seen A Man | 第十章 有这么一个人 |
[1:10:22] | I seen a man. | 有这么一个人 |
[1:10:25] | I seen a man with the crack of lightning in his feet. | 这个人脚下能迸发出闪电 |
[1:10:30] | I seen a man who feels the soul through his soles. | 这个人鞋底能感受到灵魂 |
[1:10:38] | But his mind is not laced tightly. | 但他的心智却几近分崩离析 |
[1:10:41] | His spirit is twisted,ankled to the will of this surroundings. | 他的精神被周遭扭曲了 |
[1:10:45] | I seen a man and he has a gift. | 这个人天赋惊人 |
[1:10:50] | But beware.His heart may be callous and his will heels at nothing. | 但是当心点 他的心灵已经麻木 他的魂魄踢踏着虚无 |
[1:10:56] | I seen a man with illusionary razor blades cutting further into his attention span. | 这个人仿佛被一把虚幻的利刃切断了时间感 |
[1:11:01] | Unaware of the passing years he has yet to catch up to. | 完全没意识到他错过的这些年华 |
[1:12:31] | Now,he marches in mediocrity with the capacity to be great. | 现如今 他超凡的能力让他鹤立鸡群 |
[1:12:36] | Only his dreams separate him now. | 只有他的梦分裂了他 |
[1:12:49] | Thoughts that filled the air appear within and confuse him of his insight. | 内心的思绪膨胀满整个空间 迷惑了他的洞察力 |
[1:12:55] | I seen a man in a room where the fourth wall clouds his thoughts from his everyday persistence. | 这个人坚持不懈的努力思索却被看不到的第四堵墙所遮蔽了 |
[1:12:55] | 第四堵墙:戏剧术语。 | |
[1:12:55] | (在镜框舞台上,一般写实的室内景只有三面墙,沿台口的一面不存在的墙,被视为“第四堵墙”) | |
[1:13:02] | And required words trying to find one another explore every part of his existence. | 接二连三浮现的只言片语拼起了他生命的碎片 |
[1:13:22] | The existential,experiential,surrealistic,unbound potential wakes him up at night. | 存在感 体验感 超现实感和无拘无束的潜在感在黑夜中唤醒了他 |
[1:13:28] | Subconsciously aware of the thoughts that fill the air. | 潜意识里察觉到了充满空气的那些思绪 |
[1:13:48] | As death falls upon deaf ears,the puddle of life returning. | 就像死神垂息于聋子的耳旁 生命的混沌重归于清澈 |
[1:14:02] | Blind eyes become the seer of life beyond the sight of mortal fear. | 盲人超脱了临死的恐惧变成了命运的先知 |
[1:14:09] | I seen a man. | 有这么一个人 |
[1:14:44] | I seen a man. | 我看到了这么一个人 |
[1:15:04] | 我看到了这么一个人… 他在那I seen a man…there. | |
[1:15:50] | I seen a man. | 有 这么一个人 |
[1:16:06] | And so it was. | 故事就是这样的 |
[1:16:09] | Those chosen warriors were suddenly brought together, | 那些被选中的勇士们突然间走到了一起 |
[1:16:12] | for a calling greater than themselves.Greater than they could have ever imagined. | 为了那比自己更重要的呼唤 重要到他们完全无法想象 |
[1:16:21] | Each making their own way towards their destiny. | 每一个人都朝着自己的命运走去 |
[1:17:05] | The only thing they knew was it was called The LXD: | 他们只知道一件事 他们叫LXD |
[1:17:13] | The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers. | 非凡舞团 |
[1:17:47] | And this…was only…the beginning. | 这个…仅仅是…故事的开端 |
[1:17:57] | To Be Continued | 未完待续 |