英文名称:Prey
年代:2022
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | 据说 很久之前 有一个怪物来到过这里 [Naru, 科曼奇语]Soobesükütsa tüa, pia mupitsI ikÜ kimai. | |
[00:34] | A long time ago, it is said, a monster came here. | 据说 很久之前 有一个怪物来到过这里 |
[03:18] | A white tail. | 一头白尾鹿 |
[03:27] | Sarii. | 萨里 |
[03:29] | 绕圈回来 [科曼奇语]Mahoinitü. | |
[05:59] | I remember when Father told me I was ready for kühtaamia. | 父亲说 我准备就绪可以参加试炼了 我仍记得当时的情景 |
[06:03] | My big hunt. | 我的宏大狩猎行动 |
[06:06] | You were little. So, Mother took you to gather medicine. | 那时候你还很小 所以妈妈带你去采药了 |
[06:10] | But Father and I, we went up into the hills. | 但父亲和我一起步入深山 |
[06:14] | The rain was bad. Everything was wet. | 那天的雨很大 到处都湿漉漉的 |
[06:18] | We crawled through the mud and my bowstring…got ruined and | 我们在泥地里爬行 我的弓弦被弄得满是泥水 |
[06:27] | You were sleeping. | 你刚刚睡着了 |
[06:29] | I was waiting for it to circle back. | 我等着它盘旋回来呢 |
[06:32] | Now you’re gonna have to cross the river to get it. | 你得跨河去把猎物捡回来 |
[06:36] | Don’t get your bowstring wet. | 不要把弓弦弄湿了哦 |
[06:39] | Taabe, | 塔比 |
[06:41] | this morning in the sky, | 今天早上的天空 |
[06:44] | I saw a sign. The thunderbird. | 我看到了信号 是雷鸟 |
[06:48] | I’ve been practicing. | 我一直在刻苦练习 |
[06:50] | It’s time. I’m ready for my kühtaamia. | 是时候了 我准备就绪 可以参加试炼了 |
[06:52] | You really think you’re ready? | 你真觉得自己准备就绪了 |
[06:57] | You wanna hunt something that’s hunting you? | 你想猎杀追捕你的东西 |
[08:55] | 吃吧 [Naru, 科曼奇语]Petsü. | |
[09:02] | Trained him well. It’s easy. He’s smart. | 你把狗训得挺好的 很容易 这条狗很聪明 |
[09:06] | Not every smart creature is easy to train. | 聪明的生灵也不一定好训 |
[09:12] | Is that for War Chief’s bad knee? Mmm. | 这是用来给战争酋长治膝盖的吗?嗯 |
[09:15] | He’s getting worse. | 他的情况越来越糟了 |
[09:17] | You didn’t put orange totsiyaa. | 你没放橙花 |
[09:24] | Who taught you about orange totsiyaa? | 谁教你要放橙花的 |
[09:27] | You. | 是你啊 |
[09:38] | Your father left you that to cut breadroot with. | 你父亲给你留的这把斧头 是让你砍补骨脂的 |
[09:45] | I almost got a deer with it. | 我差点用这把斧头猎到一只鹿 |
[09:47] | Yeah. Well, we can’t eat “almost.” | 没捕到的猎物算不上食物 |
[09:50] | My girl, you are good at so many other things. | 孩子 你很擅长做其他很多事情 |
[09:55] | Why do you want to hunt? | 为什么非要去狩猎呢 |
[09:58] | Because you all think that I can’t. | 因为你们都认定我不行 |
[10:07] | In this wind, he brings home a redtail. | 今天这么大的风 他都能猎一只红尾鹰回来 |
[10:11] | You should have listened to my story. | 你该好好听我给你讲故事 |
[10:14] | Didn’t think we had time for a nap. | 我们没时间小憩 |
[10:18] | 真是疯狂 [Taabe, 科曼奇语]Posa. | |
[10:22] | It’s sharp enough. | 够锋利了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:443个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:29个,六级词汇:7个,GRE词汇:11个,托福词汇:17个,考研词汇:34个,专四词汇:16个,专八词汇:3个, 所有生词标注共:73个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[10:25] | Go get us some orange totsiyaa. | 去采些橙花回来吧 |
[11:51] | Itsee. | 伊泽 |
[11:53] | 怎么了? [科曼奇语] Hina? | |
[11:54] | A lion. It took Puhi. We gotta find him. | 普瑞被一头狮子抓走了 我们得找到那头狮子 |
[12:54] | You could get shot sneaking up like that. | 你偷偷摸摸地跟过来 就不怕被射到吗 |
[12:58] | Who’s sneaking? | 谁偷偷摸摸了 |
[13:00] | Who invited you? | 有人邀请你来吗 |
[13:03] | We won’t be gone long enough to need a cook. | 我们这次狩猎用不了多久 不需要人做饭 |
[13:07] | She should stay. | 让她留下来吧 |
[13:09] | She tracks well. | 她很擅长追踪猎物 |
[13:10] | And if we find Puhi alive, she knows medicine. | 如果普瑞还活着 她也会用药 |
[13:20] | You have to find that cat now. | 你一定得把那头狮子找出来 |
[13:21] | I will. I know. | 我会找到的 我知道 |
[13:24] | ‘Cause you have to. | 因为你一定要找出来 |
[14:32] | Oh, good. The dog found shit. | 很好 狗找到了一坨屎 |
[14:34] | We’re not looking for wolves. It’s not wolf. | 我们要找的可不是狼 这不是狼的粪便 |
[14:37] | You see that crushed bone? | 看到那块碎掉的骨头了吗 |
[14:40] | That’s lion scat. | 这是狮子的粪便 |
[14:42] | And the cat that made it was big. | 留下这摊粪便的狮子个头可不小 |
[15:17] | He’s breathing. | 他还有口气 |
[15:19] | 搬他吧! [Taabe, 科曼奇语]Petsü. | |
[16:06] | So much could kill him. | 你给他吃这么多 会毒死他的 |
[16:08] | It won’t kill him. Just cool his blood. | 不会 这样能降低他的血液温度 |
[16:22] | 哎哟 哎哟 [科曼奇语]Anaa. Anaa. | |
[16:28] | Taabe wants to stay and hunt. Let’s go. | 塔比想留下来狩猎 我们走吧 |
[16:31] | I’m coming with you. I can handle the lion. | 我跟你一起去 一头狮子而已 我能应付 |
[16:33] | No, it’s not just the lion. | 不止一头狮子那么简单 |
[16:35] | Why is Puhi alive? There’s something that scared the cat away from its den. | 普瑞为什么还活着 有更危险的东西把狮子吓跑了 |
[16:40] | I’ve got this. | 我能应付 |
[16:41] | Stay with Puhi. He needs your help too. | 你跟着普瑞吧 他也需要你的帮助 |
[16:45] | We don’t have time to waste talking. We need to get him home. | 我们没时间废话了 得赶紧送他回去 |
[16:49] | 快点! [科曼奇语]ManamÜsohi. | |
[17:13] | 我好冷 [Puhi, 科曼奇语]Üts’tü nü. | |
[17:16] | Tobo’ihupitü. | 停下来 |
[17:20] | [Naru]Kee. | 别 |
[17:21] | The cold is good. | 他体温降低就对了 |
[17:22] | The medicine slows his blood. If he gets warm, he’ll bleed out. | 药能降低血流速度 如果体温过高 他会失血而死 |
[17:26] | Hey. | 喂 |
[17:27] | Do you want him to be comfortable or alive? | 你到底想让他舒服一点 还是希望他活下去 |
[17:30] | 出发 [科曼奇语]Mia. | |
[18:38] | We don’t have time to wait for you. | 我们没时间等你 |
[18:40] | Look. Could be bear tracks. | 你们看 可能是熊的足迹 |
[18:43] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[18:45] | But that’s a big bear. | 但这头熊的块头可真够大 |
[18:47] | And why was it on its hind legs? And what skins a snake like that? | 熊为什么只用后腿走路呢 什么东西会这样给蛇剥皮 |
[18:50] | We need to keep moving. No. | 我们得继续赶路 不行 |
[18:52] | I have to warn my brother. | 我得去提醒我哥哥 |
[18:54] | Paaka, go with her. | 帕卡 你跟她一起去 |
[19:59] | Naru, we don’t need the torches. They’ll scare the cat. | 娜露 不要点火把 会吓到狮子的 |
[20:04] | We’re in its hunting grounds. | 我们在它的狩猎场里 |
[20:06] | Why’d you come back? | 你回来做什么 |
[20:08] | I found tracks, and they were huge. | 我发现了足迹 很大 |
[20:11] | I’m not frightened by a bear. | 我才不怕熊 |
[20:13] | I don’t think it was a bear. | 我感觉不是熊 |
[20:15] | I don’t know what it was. I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我不知道是什么东西 我从来没见过这种东西 |
[20:18] | It skinned and gutted a snake. | 那东西剥了一条蛇的皮 还把蛇的内脏掏空了 |
[20:21] | Well, whatever it was, we’re in the cat’s den now. | 不管那是什么东西 我们现在身处狮子的巢穴 |
[20:24] | We have to deal with it first. | 我们都得先把狮子干掉 |
[20:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:34] | The lion won’t think that we’re hunting it here. | 狮子不会觉得我们在猎捕它 |
[20:40] | It’ll think it’s hunting us. | 它觉得自己在猎捕我们 |
[20:43] | We get some bait, then climb up and wait for it. | 我们准备好诱饵 然后爬到树上等着就好 |
[20:47] | A hunter doesn’t wait. He hunts. We could be here all night. | 猎人不会等待 只会狩猎 我们说不定会等上一整夜 |
[20:52] | We could stalk the forest all night and not find anything too. | 我们在森林中潜行一夜 也可能会一无所获 |
[20:55] | If you’re too afraid to hunt, go back to camp where you belong. | 如果你畏首畏尾不敢狩猎 那就回营地 那才是你该待的地方 |
[20:58] | We’ll try it Naru’s way. | 我们来试试娜露的建议吧 |
[21:00] | We’ll bait it, then I’ll lead the cat to you. | 布下诱饵 我会把狮子引到你面前 |
[21:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:08] | It’s time, Naru. | 是时候了 娜露 |
[21:11] | Your kühtaamia. | 这就是你的试炼 |
[21:15] | When the lion comes, you tell that thing, | 狮子来了之后 你告诉它 |
[21:18] | “This is as far as you go. | “到此为止 |
[21:21] | No more. This is it.” | 要终结了 这是你的尽头” |
[22:08] | It won’t matter how sharp it is if you’re too afraid to use it. | 如果你不敢用这斧头 那它再锋利又有何用 |
[22:15] | You think you’re ready? | 你感觉自己准备就绪了吗 |
[22:19] | You’ve never faced a lion. | 你从来没面对过狮子 |
[22:22] | Its mouth full of teeth like arrows, | 它嘴里的牙齿如箭般锋利 |
[22:27] | ready to tear your flesh and crush your bones. | 时刻准备着撕下你的血肉 咬断你的骨头 |
[22:36] | When your brother comes back, he and I will find the lion and kill it. | 你哥哥回来之后 我和他会找到那头狮子 然后宰了它 |
[23:56] | Your brother carried you home. | 是你哥哥带你回来的 |
[24:01] | WhaWhat about the lion? | 那头狮子呢 |
[24:03] | Taabe went after it. Okay. | 塔比去猎杀它了 好 |
[24:05] | I have to find him. | 我得去找他 |
[24:06] | No, you need to rest. | 别动 你得好好休养 |
[24:10] | 喝了吧 [科曼奇语]Ihka. | |
[24:12] | Drink this tea. | 把这杯茶喝了 |
[24:14] | 赶紧喝了 [科曼奇语]Ihka. | |
[24:25] | Puhi survived because of your medicine. | 多亏了你的药 普瑞才能活下来 |
[24:32] | There’s something else out there. Taabe needs my help. | 那里还有别的东西 我得去帮塔比 |
[24:37] | If your brother needed you, he wouldn’t have brought you back here. | 如果你哥哥需要你帮忙 那他就不会带你回来了 |
[24:46] | You think the reason for kühtaamia is to prove you can hunt, | 你以为试炼是为了证明你狩猎的能力吗 |
[24:50] | but there’s only one reason. | 不 试炼的动机只有一个 |
[24:55] | To survive. | 活下去 |
[25:01] | 塔比回来了!塔比回来了! [child, 科曼奇语]Taabe kima! Taabe kima! | |
[27:00] | Naru. War Chief. | 娜露 战争酋长 |
[27:03] | Naru. | 娜露 |
[27:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[27:06] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[27:08] | No. | 不 |
[27:10] | We didn’t do it. | 我们没成功 |
[27:13] | What do you think left those tracks and skinned that snake? | 你认为是什么东西留下了那些足迹 剥掉了蛇皮 |
[27:16] | And before I fell, | 在我掉下去之前 |
[27:17] | I saw lightning in the trees. Naru. | 我看到树影之间有闪电 娜露 |
[27:19] | There’s something else out there. And if there is, I’ll get it. | 那里还有别的东西 如果真的有 我会将其猎杀 |
[27:22] | We need to go back out. | 我们得再回去 |
[27:23] | Far, beyond the ridgeline. No. | 要远行 越过山脊 不行 |
[27:26] | Okay. Well, I’ll hunt alone if I have to. You can’t. | 好吧 那这次狩猎我就一个人去 你没那个能力 |
[27:30] | Do I need your permission, War Chief? It’s not about permission. | 战争酋长 我得到你的批准才行吗 这跟批不批准没关系 |
[27:35] | You can’t. | 你没那个能力 |
[27:38] | I had to carry you back. | 我一路背你回来的 |
[27:45] | I can hunt. | 我能狩猎 |
[27:47] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[27:50] | We didn’t do it. | 我们没成功 |
[27:53] | I did. | 但我成功了 |
[27:56] | You tried it. You just… | 你试过了 但… |
[28:01] | You couldn’t bring it home. | 你没能完成任务 |
[29:18] | If they don’t see, | 既然他们有眼无珠 |
[29:21] | then show them. | 那就证明给他们看 |
[29:23] | 走吧 [科曼奇语]Kima. | |
[34:15] | Next time, you’re cooking. | 下次换你来做饭 |
[34:32] | 走啊 [科曼奇语]Kima. | |
[34:35] | Nüma’ai kima. | 跟我出发 |
[34:39] | We have to go find whatever left those tracks. | 不管那些足迹是什么东西留下的 我们都要把它找出来 |
[34:43] | 赶紧 [科曼奇语]Ühkitsi. | |
[36:37] | 水牛的灵魂 安息吧 [科曼奇语]Tasiwoo Atsabi, yütsü tsaaku. | |
[36:42] | Ürako taa ahpü yühmuku. | 感谢造物主赐予你的生命 |
[37:55] | Sarii? | 萨里 |
[41:22] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[46:18] | What are you doing here? Looking for you. | 你们来这里做什么 找你 |
[46:21] | Your brother sent us to bring you home. | 你哥哥让我们来带你回去 |
[46:23] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[46:24] | Searching for you on the other side of the pass. | 他这条路径的另一头找你 |
[46:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[46:32] | I saw it. Saw what? | 我看到它了 看到什么了 |
[46:35] | I saw what left those tracks. | 我看到留下那些足迹的东西了 |
[46:36] | The bear? There was a bear, | 那头熊吗 确实有一头熊 |
[46:38] | but there was something else, and it was huge. | 但还有别的东西 那东西块头很大 |
[46:40] | I couldn’t see it until it was covered in blood, but it looked like | 那东西被血覆盖之后 我才看到它 但它看起来… |
[46:44] | like a monster. | 像个怪兽 |
[46:47] | You saw a monster from a children’s story? | 是童话里的怪兽吗 |
[46:49] | It fought and killed a bear with its hands, easily. | 那东西赤手空拳杀一头熊 易如反掌 |
[46:52] | How come it didn’t kill you? | 那它怎么没杀你 |
[46:57] | Stop! | 站住 |
[46:59] | You’re going home. | 快回家吧 |
[47:01] | Enough! | 别闹了 |
[47:30] | 真他妈操蛋 [Wasape, 科曼奇语]Aitü. | |
[47:41] | You wanna leave? Then leave. | 你想走对吧 那就走吧 |
[47:50] | We’re going home. | 我们回家 |
[47:57] | There’s something out there. | 这里有东西 |
[48:05] | Quit it! | 停下 |
[48:09] | Just sit. | 坐下 |
[48:13] | You need a leash for your weapon? | 你的武器也得用绳子拴着吗 |
[48:21] | Get some water. We’ll rest a minute. Stay together. | 去打点水 我们休息一会儿 别走太远 |
[48:24] | What about Taabe? He’ll meet us back at camp. | 塔比呢 我们到营地汇合 |
[48:30] | I said stay together. | 我说了别走太远 |
[48:33] | I gotta go take a squat. You want me to do it here? | 我想上厕所 你要我在这里拉吗 |
[48:38] | Water. | 给你水 |
[49:34] | You should see your face. | 你看你那满脸的惊惧之色 |
[49:37] | What do you think drove the possums our way? | 你以为负鼠是被什么吓过来的 |
[50:25] | Hey. Cut me loose. | 喂 快给我松绑 |
[50:28] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[54:04] | We have him. | 我们锁定它了 |
[54:10] | No. He has us. | 不 是它锁定了我们 |
[55:20] | 看这里 [person, 法语]Regardez ici. | |
[55:26] | Regardez ici. | 看这里 |
[55:30] | Une femme ? | 一个女人? |
[55:31] | Qu’estce qu’elle fait ici ? | 她在这里干什么? |
[55:34] | Je vais la porter. | 我要带上她 |
[55:36] | Elle va nous ralentir. | 她会减慢我们的速度 |
[55:37] | Non. Par la façon qu’elle courait, je crois qu’elle l’a vu. | 不。她跑的那么急 我想她应该看到目标了 |
[56:01] | 她是你的新金发女郎 对吧? [trapper, 法语]C’est ton nouveau blonde, hein ? | |
[56:49] | 把他妈的狗弄出去! [法语]Dégagezmoi ce putain de chien ! | |
[56:53] | Sarii? | 萨里 |
[56:55] | J’ai pas un bon sentiment avec ça. | 我感觉情况不妙 |
[57:07] | You killed the buffalo. | 水牛是你们杀的 |
[57:43] | 你生气了吗?现在你要付出代价了 [法语]T’es fâchée ? Maintenant, tu vas payer. | |
[57:47] | On va voir qu’estce qu’elle sait. | 我们来看看她知道什么 |
[57:50] | Parle, sale Raphael Qu’estce que tu fais ici, hein ? | 说吧 你这个肮脏的拉斐尔 你在这里干什么? |
[57:53] | C’est un piège ? [Raphael]Qu’estce qui se passe ? | 这是个陷阱吗? 到底怎么了? |
[58:02] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[58:06] | I speak a lot of languages. | 我会说很多种语言 |
[58:10] | You are Comanche, yes? | 你是科曼奇人 对吧 |
[58:13] | 我要杀了她 不 不 不 不 不 不 [法语]Je vais la tuer. Non, non, non, non, non, non, non. | |
[58:17] | On peut toujours l’utiliser. | 她活着还是有用的 |
[58:25] | You should be helping us. | 你该帮我们 |
[58:28] | I think this creature is a hunter, | 我感觉那东西在狩猎 |
[58:32] | looking for the strongest beast. | 它想找到最强的猎物 |
[58:36] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[58:40] | It killed your whole party. | 它把你的同伴都杀死了 |
[58:42] | 我们应该勒索她 [trapper, 法语]Je vais la faire chanter. | |
[58:45] | No. | 没有 |
[58:46] | It didn’t kill everyone. | 还有人活着 |
[58:50] | If you were smart, you’d help us. | 识相的话 就来帮我们 |
[58:52] | 把那个野人带出来。把他从该死的笼子里带出来! [trapper, 法语]Sors le sauvage. Sortezlui de la sacrée boîte ! | |
[58:59] | What? | 什么 |
[59:01] | 看来不管怎样 你都会帮我们的 [法语]D’une façon ou d’une autre, tu vas nous aider. | |
[59:07] | Faisle saigner. | 让他流点血 |
[59:27] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[59:30] | Oh, they tried. | 他们想伤害我 |
[59:46] | On n’aurait pas dû amener les chevaux. | 我们不该带马来的 |
[59:50] | Faisles taire ou la bête ne viendra pas. | 让他们闭嘴 否则怪物就不会来了 |
[59:55] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[59:58] | The thing the white men are trying to catch… | 这些白人想要抓的东西 |
[1:00:02] | …that’s what you went out after? | 就是你当初出来找的东西 |
[1:00:04] | It’s what you were tracking? | 你当时追踪的就是它吗 |
[1:00:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:00:08] | And that’s what you chose for kühtaamia? | 你选的试炼对象就是它 |
[1:00:16] | 那个杂种怪物在哪里? [法语]Elle est où cette pute de bête ? | |
[1:00:19] | J’ai faim et j’ai besoin de pisser. | 我饿了 还需要小便 |
[1:00:27] | Qu’estce qui arrive ? | 怎么了? |
[1:00:32] | Oh, non, non, non. Qu’estce qui se passe ? | 哦 不 不 不 发生什么事了? |
[1:00:34] | Qu’estce qui arrive ? Qu’estce qui arrive ? Rambert ! | 怎么了?出啥事了?兰伯特! |
[1:00:37] | Tire, Rambert ! | 开枪 兰伯特! |
[1:00:58] | I need to get me a horse. | 我得去找一匹马 |
[1:01:05] | 它来了! [trapper, 法语]Il est là ! | |
[1:01:09] | 它来了 它来了 It’s coming. [法语]Il est là ! | |
[1:01:16] | 真是疯狂他妈给疯狂开门 疯狂到家了 [科曼奇语]Orü posa kwitapÜ. | |
[1:01:18] | Naru. | 娜露 |
[1:01:22] | Can you get your side loose? | 你解得开你那边的绳子吗 |
[1:01:53] | Naru. | 娜露 |
[1:01:56] | We’re the bait. He’s coming for us. | 我们是诱饵 它来找我们了 |
[1:02:02] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:05] | No. It doesn’t want bait. It doesn’t hunt that way. | 不 它想要的不是诱饵 这不是它的狩猎之道 |
[1:02:11] | Before the trappers captured me, it saw me. | 那些捕兽者抓到我之前 它就看到我了 |
[1:02:15] | It came right up to me | 它径直走到我面前 |
[1:02:18] | and then left. | 然后离开了 |
[1:02:22] | It didn’t think I was a threat. | 它感觉我没有丝毫威胁 |
[1:02:30] | You wanna know how I killed that lion? | 你知道我怎么杀死那只狮子的吗 |
[1:02:33] | Your plan. The tree. | 你之前的计划是潜伏在树上 |
[1:02:37] | You weakened it. | 你的计划的确削弱了它的实力 |
[1:02:39] | You had it, Naru. | 娜露 你做到了 |
[1:02:46] | You can see what I miss. | 我忽略的地方 你往往都能捕捉到 |
[1:02:48] | You always have. | 一直都是如此 |
[1:02:51] | I don’t know that this thing can be killed. | 我不知道那东西是不是不死之身 |
[1:02:57] | If it bleeds, we can kill it. | 只要它是血肉之躯 我们就能杀了它 |
[1:03:09] | 就是现在! [法语]Maintenant ! | |
[1:03:20] | Naru. | 娜露 |
[1:03:22] | Naru! | 娜露 |
[1:03:24] | 我们抓到他了! [法语]On l’a ! | |
[1:04:56] | Salopard ! | 你这个混蛋! |
[1:04:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:05:01] | I have a plan. Get down. | 我有办法了 蹲下 |
[1:05:24] | Do you remember the flood when we were young? | 你还记得小时候的那场洪水吗 |
[1:05:27] | I saw a beaver that had its legs pinned between two rocks. | 我看到一只河狸 它的腿卡在了两块石头之间 |
[1:05:31] | The water was rising so fast, it knew it was going to die. | 水位上升得很快 它知道自己快要被淹死了 |
[1:05:36] | So it chewed off its own leg. | 于是它咬断了自己的腿 |
[1:05:38] | 开枪! [法语]Tirez ! | |
[1:05:40] | On va frapper les autres ! | 我们可能会误伤其他人! |
[1:05:42] | Tirez ! | 开枪! |
[1:06:01] | It was worth it to the beaver… | 对河狸来说 只要能逃脱… |
[1:06:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:06:05] | …losing its leg to be free. | 失去一条腿也值得 |
[1:06:06] | Wait. Naru. | 娜露 等等 |
[1:06:08] | What are you doing, Naru? Naru, stop! | 娜露 你要做什么 娜露 住手 |
[1:06:16] | I’m smarter than a beaver. | 我可比河狸聪明多了 |
[1:06:19] | Come on, we gotta go. | 快点 我们得赶紧离开 |
[1:06:33] | Where are you going? I gotta go get us those horses. | 你要去哪儿 我去找两匹马过来 |
[1:06:37] | I’ll get Sarii. | 我去找萨里 |
[1:07:21] | 散开 散开! [法语]Écartez. Écartezvous ! | |
[1:07:57] | 我们快点吧 [trapper 1, 法语]Hâtonsnous un peu. | |
[1:07:59] | J’ai besoin d’aide. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:08:00] | On peut rien faire pour eux. Simplement on doit continuer d’avancer. | 我们无能为力 我们只能继续前进 |
[1:08:04] | Et le chien ? | 狗呢? |
[1:08:06] | J’aime le chien. | 我喜欢狗 |
[1:08:08] | Ça goûte mieux que le castor. | 狗肉味道比海狸好 |
[1:09:21] | Sarii. | 萨里 |
[1:09:23] | 去找塔比 [科曼奇语]Owehkimia, Taabe. | |
[1:09:25] | Go! | 去吧 |
[1:10:22] | Help me! Help. | 救救我… |
[1:10:25] | You have medicine? | 你有药吗 |
[1:10:38] | Help me, and I’ll show you how to use it. | 只要你救我 我就教你怎么用枪 |
[1:10:42] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:10:46] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:11:07] | Take the powder and put it in the gun. | 拿起火药 倒进枪管里 |
[1:11:10] | Not too little, not too much. | 不要太多 也不要太少 |
[1:11:18] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:11:19] | Then you take the ball and the cloth. | 然后拿起弹丸和布 |
[1:11:23] | Put it in the gun. | 也都放进枪管里 |
[1:11:26] | After that, take the stick you see there. | 然后用那个小棍子 |
[1:11:31] | You put in the gun, uh, three, four times. | 往枪管里捅三 四次 |
[1:11:34] | Here. | 来 |
[1:11:38] | Last thing. | 最后一步 |
[1:11:41] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[1:11:47] | Put powder here. | 往这里放一点火药 |
[1:11:50] | Then pull that back and it will fire. | 然后扣击那东西 枪就开火了 |
[1:11:55] | That’s all? | 就这么简单 |
[1:12:02] | Please. It hurts. | 帮帮我 好疼 |
[1:12:06] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:12:13] | What is it? | 这是什么东西 |
[1:12:32] | What’s happening? I’m freezing cold. | 怎么了 我感觉好冷 |
[1:12:38] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:12:41] | Don’t leave me. | 不要丢下我不管 |
[1:14:03] | It can’t see him. | 那东西看不见他 |
[1:15:29] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:15:43] | “Not too much, not too little.” | “不要太多 也不要太少” |
[1:16:02] | 又开挂! [科曼奇语]Isa’ai! | |
[1:16:19] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[1:16:22] | Taabe. | 塔比 |
[1:16:23] | Run, Naru. | 娜露 快跑 |
[1:16:25] | It thinks I’m the threat. | 它认定我有威胁 |
[1:16:28] | This is as far as I go. | 到此为止 |
[1:16:32] | No more. This is it. | 要终结了 这是我的尽头 |
[1:16:35] | No. Bring it home. | 不 一定要完成任务 |
[1:20:40] | 不 哦 不 不 住手! [法语]Non ! Ah, non ! Non, arrête ! | |
[1:20:44] | Putain ! | 他妈的! |
[1:21:04] | You bled my brother. | 你伤了我哥哥 |
[1:21:08] | So now you bleed. | 现在轮到你了 |
[1:21:15] | 大白痴! [法语]Idiote sauvage ! | |
[1:21:17] | You think that I am not a hunter like you. | 你以为我与你不同 你以为我不会狩猎 |
[1:21:24] | 你都不知道你犯了多大的错误 [法语]Tu ne sais même pas, l’erreur que tu viens de faire. | |
[1:21:29] | That I am not a threat. | 你以为我不是威胁 |
[1:21:31] | 我要开枪打爆你的头 [法语]Je vais mettre, une balle dans ton crâne. | |
[1:21:35] | That is what makes me dangerous. | 所以我才更可怕 |
[1:21:38] | 你会下地狱的 婊子! [法语]Tu vas mourir, chienne ! | |
[1:21:42] | You can’t see that I’m killing you. | 我要宰了你 你却不自知 |
[1:22:03] | And it won’t either. | 那东西也不会知道 |
[1:22:34] | 恶魔! [法语]Démon ! | |
[1:22:37] | Non ! | 不! |
[1:26:20] | 拿过来 [科曼奇语]Petsü! | |
[1:27:16] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 |
[1:27:19] | Do it. | 开火 |
[1:27:21] | Come on, do it. | 快点 开火 |
[1:27:24] | This is as far as you go. | 到此为止 |
[1:27:27] | No more. | 要终结了 |
[1:27:30] | This is it. | 这是你的尽头 |
[1:28:14] | 娜露回来了 [child, 科曼奇语]Naru iku kima! | |
[1:28:19] | Arüka ikÜ! Arüka, Naru kima. | Arüka过来!Arüka过来 娜露回来了 |
[1:28:22] | Naru kima. | 娜露回来了 |
[1:28:25] | Hina ma yaa? | 她手上提的什么东西? |
[1:28:33] | Hina ma yaa? | 她手上提的什么东西? |
[1:29:05] | There is danger nearby. | 附近有危险 |
[1:29:07] | We need to move to easier protected ground. | 我们得搬到更容易保护的地方去 |