时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Pilot there by the name of Henry Fuller | 一位名叫亨利·富勒的飞行员 |
[00:09] | claims to have gotten into a dogfight with an alien spacecraft. | 声称自己和一艘外星飞船陷入了近距离空战 |
[00:12] | I wasn’t in control. | 不是我在控制着飞机 |
[00:14] | The light flew it for me. | 是那道光在替我驾驶 |
[00:15] | Everybody else thinks I’m crazy. | 其他人都觉得我疯了 |
[00:18] | Someone’s been following me. | 有人一直跟着我 |
[00:20] | There was a man at the hardware store | 在五金店里有个人 |
[00:21] | and then I saw him again at the end of the driveway. | 然后我在街尾又看到他了 |
[00:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:25] | And why are you following me? | 你为什么要跟着我 |
[00:28] | It’s very important that I speak to your husband. | 我得和你丈夫谈谈 这至关重要 |
[00:31] | Is this about Allen’s work? Is this about Blue Book? | 是和艾伦的工作有关吗 跟蓝皮书计划有关吗 |
[00:33] | Look, your husband’s in danger. | 听着 你的丈夫有危险 |
[00:35] | We’re all in danger! | 我们都有危险 |
[00:56] | 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 | |
[01:19] | Sir! Come out of there! | 先生 快出来 |
[01:23] | He’s still back there? | 他还在那里吗 |
[01:24] | Yeah, I’ve tried reasoning with him. | 是啊 我试着跟他讲道理 |
[01:26] | But it’s like he’s in a whole other world. | 但感觉他完全跟我不在一个频道上 |
[01:29] | Sir, you can’t be in there! | 先生 你不能待在里面 |
[01:30] | It’s dangerous! | 很危险 |
[01:32] | That antenna’s private property of this radio station. | 这个天线是无线电台的私有财产 |
[01:38] | Sir, you’re trespassing and causing a public safety issue. | 先生 你这是非法闯入 会引起公共安全问题 |
[01:40] | You’re the ones in danger! | 身处危险之中的是你们 |
[01:43] | I can give you to the count of three | 我倒数三下 |
[01:44] | – before we – 3, 42, 11, 76, 79! | -不然我们 -3 42 11 76 79 |
[01:48] | Write those down! | 记下来 |
[01:50] | Write ’em down! It’ll save your lives! | 快记下来 这数字能救你们的命 |
[01:52] | 3 42 11 76 79 3, 42, 11, 76, 79! | |
[01:57] | Stop! | 站住 |
[01:58] | Hey! Get back here. | 快回来 |
[02:04] | Hey, you’re gonna get electrocuted! | 你会触电的 |
[02:06] | Get down from there! Now! | 下来 快点 |
[02:12] | Give me the flashlight. | 把手电筒给我 |
[02:18] | You see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[02:22] | He got away again? | 他又逃了 |
[02:23] | The local law enforcement | 当地执法部门 |
[02:25] | isn’t equipped to handle this situation. | 并没有处理这种情况的经验 |
[02:27] | Well, what exactly is the situation? | 那这情况具体是什么样的 |
[02:29] | Should we be worried he’s coming back? | 我们应该担心他回来吗 |
[02:31] | Lieutenant Fuller left the base in North Dakota | 福勒中尉离开了北达科他州基地 |
[02:33] | with no money and no resources, | 既没钱也没有任何资源 |
[02:35] | no family contacts. | 没和家人联系 |
[02:37] | We’re going to find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[02:38] | Well, he’s already crossed four states, | 他已经跨越四个州 |
[02:41] | broken into my house, escaped the police twice. | 闯进我家 两次从警方眼皮底下逃脱 |
[02:43] | What I want to know is, | 我想知道的是 |
[02:45] | what is so important that he can only talk to me? | 什么如此重要以至于他只想跟我谈 |
[02:48] | And how do we know we’re safe now? | 我们怎么知道现在自己安全了 |
[02:49] | Well, we’ll be happy to post someone outside as a precaution. | 我们很乐意在屋外安排一些人手 加以防范 |
[02:52] | The most important thing is right now, | 如今最要紧的事情是 |
[02:54] | you remain quiet. | 你不要多嘴 |
[02:56] | Fuller is an Air Force issue. | 福勒这事是空军内部问题 |
[02:59] | And we’d prefer to resolve this in-house. | 我们希望能在内部解决 |
[03:00] | So in the meantime, | 所以与此同时 |
[03:02] | we just keep the events between us. | 这事我们双方知道就行了 |
[03:05] | The other witness that night. | 那晚另一个目击者 |
[03:07] | Susie? | 苏西 |
[03:09] | We should probably talk with her as well, then. | 我们或许也应该和她谈谈 |
[03:12] | Well, I can give you her number. | 我可以给你她的电话号码 |
[03:13] | Would you? | 可以吗 |
[03:15] | It’s in the kitchen. | 放在厨房了 |
[03:16] | Thank you. | 有劳了 |
[03:19] | Excuse us, please. | 失陪一下 |
[03:25] | Professor, Fuller traveled a long way to get here. | 教授 福勒那么大老远到这里来 |
[03:30] | Are you’re really telling me you don’t know why? | 你真的要告诉我 你不知道原因吗 |
[03:33] | I’m as confused as you are. | 我跟你一样很不解 |
[03:35] | Could there have been anything | 你之前的报告有可能 |
[03:37] | you may have left out of your initial report? | 遗漏了什么吗 |
[03:42] | Anything at all? | 任何微小的细节 |
[03:46] | No. Nothing I can think of. | 没 至少我没想到任何东西 |
[03:48] | Nothing? | 什么都没有 |
[03:52] | When the police first encountered Fuller… | 警方第一次碰到福勒的时候 |
[03:57] | …he asked them to write down some numbers. | 他让别人写下一些数字 |
[04:04] | Do any of those mean anything to you? | 这些数字对你来说有特殊含义吗 |
[04:07] | These are digits 90 to 100 of pi. | 这是圆周率的第90位到第100位 |
[04:10] | It could be a code of some sort. | 可能是某种代码 |
[04:11] | Did you run it through any databases? | 你有在任何数据库里查过吗 |
[04:15] | Of course. | 当然查过了 |
[04:19] | Did Fuller say anything else? | 福勒还说了别的吗 |
[04:21] | Just his usual end-of-the-world crap. | 一如既往的就他那些”世界末日”的废话 |
[04:23] | Nothing really worth repeating. | 没什么值得我重复给你听 |
[04:32] | 4-2-1-1, 7-0-6, 79. | 四二一一 七零六 七九 |
[04:36] | 3-4-2-1-1, 7-0-6, 79. | 三四二一一 七零六 七九 |
[04:39] | Air Force generals don’t just visit civilians in their homes. | 空军将军不会随随便便拜访平民家 |
[04:43] | This isn’t normal, Allen. | 这非同寻常 艾伦 |
[04:47] | – What are you doing? – When I first spoke to Fuller, | -你在做什么 -我第一次和福勒见面时 |
[04:49] | he said he heard a radio station during his encounter. | 他说他在那次空战中听到了无线电广播 |
[04:52] | You said he was hearing messages from the radio the night he broke in. | 你说过 他闯进来的那晚也在听无线电里的消息 |
[04:54] | And the police track him to a giant antenna. | 警方也追踪到他在一个大型天线附近 |
[04:56] | It all has to mean something. | 这些全都应该意味着什么 |
[04:58] | It should be to the nearest harmonic… | 应该是最近的谐波 |
[05:01] | times two. | 乘以二 |
[05:03] | Why didn’t you tell the generals any of this? | 你为什么不告诉将军这些事情 |
[05:05] | Because I’m not sure I trust them right now. | 因为我不确定自己现在相信他们 |
[05:09] | What? | 什么 |
[05:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:11] | I just need to find out for myself first. | 我只需要自己先找到真相 |
[05:13] | …The arrival is upon us. | 降临近在咫尺 |
[05:16] | If you’re receiving, you’re in danger. | 如果你听到了这个消息 你就有危险了 |
[05:19] | For further instructions, | 如需进一步指令 |
[05:20] | decode 1-8-1-5, | 请解码 一八一五 |
[05:25] | 1-3-1-6, | 一三一六 |
[05:28] | 5-1-8. | 五一八 |
[05:32] | The arrival is upon us. | 降临近在咫尺 |
[05:33] | Repeat transmission… | 重复传输 |
[05:54] | Mrs. Miller. | 米勒太太 |
[05:56] | Captain Michael Quinn, United States Air Force. | 我是美国空军迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[05:59] | Sorry to bother you. | 不好意思打扰你 |
[06:01] | I’ve been asked to speak to you regarding a national security issue. | 上面委派我就国家安全问题与你谈谈 |
[06:04] | Would it be okay if we spoke inside? | 可以进屋谈吗 |
[06:09] | So what I help you with, Captain? | 有什么可以帮您 上尉 |
[06:15] | Well, it’s regarding Mimi Hynek | 是关于米米·海尼克 |
[06:17] | and the event that took place the other night. | 还有那天晚上发生的事 |
[06:20] | It hasn’t really sunk in. | 我依然有些惊魂未定 |
[06:22] | It’s very brave what you did. | 你做的事很勇敢 |
[06:25] | It’s also uncommon for someone such as yourself to carry a gun. | 而且像你这样的人带枪不太寻常 |
[06:31] | Mimi talked to you about that. | 米米和你说了 |
[06:32] | – Did she mention… – Being mugged in New York City? | -她有没有提到 -在纽约被抢劫 |
[06:35] | Yes. | 有 |
[06:36] | Did you report it? | 你报警了吗 |
[06:38] | Not at the time. No. | 当时没有 |
[06:40] | We were too shaken up. | 我们都被吓到了 |
[06:44] | When exactly did you live in New York? | 你是什么时候住在纽约 |
[06:46] | From ’49 until about a month ago. | 从一九四九年直到大约一个月前 |
[06:51] | That’s funny. I went to check your name. | 有意思 我查了一下你的名字 |
[06:53] | I didn’t find any listings… | 我没找到任何有你名字的住宅 |
[06:59] | Is your husband at home? | 你丈夫在家吗 |
[07:00] | No. | 没有 |
[07:01] | I must’ve left the radio on when I was doing laundry. | 我肯定是洗完衣服后没关收音机 |
[07:04] | – Excuse me. – Of course. | -失陪一下 -当然 |
[07:19] | …I just want answers. | 我只要答案 |
[07:21] | – I promise we’re safe. – I-I’ll call you from… | -我保证我们很安全 -我会打电话从… |
[07:33] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[07:36] | Listen, I’m gonna need to speak | 听着 我得找时间与 |
[07:37] | with both you and your husband at some point… | 你和你的丈夫谈谈 |
[07:42] | If you call the number, | 如果你打这个电话 |
[07:45] | and I’ll set up a more formal interview. | 我会安排一个更正式的面谈 |
[07:48] | What exactly for? | 到底是为了什么 |
[07:49] | Well, the man you encountered is still out there. | 你碰上的那个人还逍遥法外 |
[07:52] | We don’t believe you’re in any danger, | 我们不认为你有什么危险 |
[07:54] | but as this is a government issue, | 但由于这是政府的问题 |
[07:55] | we’ve decided not to involve local authorities. | 我们决定不让地方政府参与 |
[07:59] | We appreciate your cooperation. | 感谢你的配合 |
[08:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:02] | Anything we can do to be of help. | 只要我们能帮上忙 |
[08:10] | Thank you again for your time. | 再次感谢您抽出时间 |
[08:40] | For further instructions, | 如需进一步指令 |
[08:41] | decode 1-8-1-5, | 解码 一八一五 |
[08:46] | 1-3-1-6, | 一三一六 |
[08:49] | 5-1-8 5-1-8. | |
[08:52] | The arrival is upon us. | 降临近在咫尺 |
[08:54] | Repeat transmission… | 重复传输… |
[08:56] | The arrival is upon us. | 降临近在咫尺 |
[08:58] | If you’re receiving, you’re in danger. | 如果你听到了这个消息 你就有危险了 |
[09:01] | For further instructions… | 如需进一步指令 |
[09:47] | Okay, can you just put the — | 你能不能放到 |
[09:54] | Now stay right there for me. | 就保持这样不动 |
[09:58] | Okay, look up. | 向上看 |
[10:02] | Perfect. Good. Thank you. | 完美 谢谢你 |
[10:05] | Ah, you’re early. | 你来早了 |
[10:07] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[10:09] | The last guy they sent me needed to lose 20 pounds. | 他们派来的上一个人需要减重二十磅 |
[10:12] | Dressing rooms are back there. | 更衣室在那里 |
[10:14] | Uh, I’m sorry. Where am I? | 不好意思 这是哪儿 |
[10:19] | What can I help you with? | 有什么能为你效劳 |
[10:28] | This. | 这个 |
[10:32] | Everybody take five, okay? | 大家休息五分钟 好吗 |
[10:35] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[10:48] | From my last series. | 这是我的上一个系列 |
[10:51] | Haven’t found a buyer yet. | 还没有找到买家 |
[10:54] | They’re, uh, very… provocative. | 她们 非常诱人 |
[10:59] | Sign of the times. | 时代的象征 |
[11:01] | Actually, it doesn’t pay the bills, though, | 实际上 这并不赚钱 |
[11:03] | which is why I’m doing this. | 所以我才干这个 |
[11:06] | You’re in danger… | 你就有危险了 |
[11:08] | For further instructions… | 如需进一步指令 |
[11:09] | You’re the broadcaster? | 你是广播员 |
[11:11] | No. | 不是 |
[11:12] | No, I just run the machine. | 不 我只是运行机器 |
[11:14] | Get a check every month from a P.O. box | 每个月从信箱里拿支票 |
[11:15] | to keep it going. | 让它继续运行 |
[11:17] | Someone else set it up and what have you. | 大概是别人设置的 |
[11:19] | Who pays you to run this? | 谁雇你做这事 |
[11:22] | Never met them, whoever they are. | 从没见过 管他们是谁 |
[11:25] | Got a call about six months ago from a fan | 大约六个月前接到一个粉丝电话 |
[11:27] | asking if I was open to the idea. | 问我接不接受这个主意 |
[11:32] | The only thing they told me | 他们告诉我的唯一一件事 |
[11:32] | is that if anyone ever showed up, | 是如果有人出现询问 |
[11:35] | I was to give them this. | 我要把这个给他们 |
[11:38] | You’re the only one who’s ever come by. | 你是唯一一个来过的人 |
[11:40] | The arrival is upon us. | 降临近在咫尺 |
[11:42] | Repeat transmission. | 重复传输 |
[11:49] | You recognize that? | 你认识吗 |
[11:51] | It’s the 415th. | 这是第四一五中队 |
[11:53] | Night Fighter Squadron. | 夜间战斗机中队 |
[11:55] | Formed in 1943 out of Kirkland Air Force base. | 一九四三年成立于柯克兰空军基地 |
[11:59] | Met a few of these boys over in Europe. | 在欧洲时遇到了几个那儿的小伙子 |
[12:01] | Ballsy pilots. | 有胆量的飞行员 |
[12:02] | Take a look at the other photo. | 看看另一张照片 |
[12:08] | – Is that…? – Earth. That’d be my guess. | -这是… -地球 这是我的猜测 |
[12:10] | To get that shot, someone would have had to be able | 要拍下这张照片 必须有人能够 |
[12:12] | to take photo from 12,000 miles up, | 从一万两千英里外的高空拍照 |
[12:14] | which is impossible. | 但这不可能 |
[12:15] | So it’s a fake. | 所以是假的 |
[12:17] | Well, it’s an awfully good one. | 但这是张非常好的假照片 |
[12:21] | So what am I looking at here? | 所以我在看什么 |
[12:22] | – Where’d you get all this? – Fuller. | -你从哪里拿到的 -福勒 |
[12:24] | Not directly, and I don’t think he even knew | 不是直接的 我想他都不知道 |
[12:26] | what this is all about. | 这些是什么 |
[12:27] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[12:28] | The 415th was the first unit | 第四一五中队是第一个 |
[12:30] | to report UFOs in combat over Germany. | 在德国上空报告不明飞行物的机组 |
[12:32] | – Did you know that? – Yeah. | -你知道吗 -知道 |
[12:34] | Papers ran a front-page story. | 报纸刊登了一篇头版报道 |
[12:36] | Said the pilots called them “foo fighters.” | 飞行员称他们为”火焰战斗机” |
[12:37] | And after the Air Force’s official investigation, | 经过美国空军的官方调查 |
[12:40] | the findings somehow just went missing. | 调查结果不知为何失踪了 |
[12:43] | And the pilot who reported the first case discharged. | 报告第一起案例的飞行员已经出院 |
[12:46] | Deemed unfit to fly. | 被判定不适合飞行 |
[12:48] | So? | 所以呢 |
[12:50] | His name is on the back of the Earth photo — | 他的名字在地球照片的背面 |
[12:54] | Randall Kavanagh. | 兰德尔·卡瓦纳 |
[12:56] | And I need your help to find him. | 我需要你帮我找到他 |
[12:58] | What do you need my help for? | 你要我帮你做什么 |
[13:00] | Well, he’s not listed in any phone book, | 他不在任何电话簿上 |
[13:01] | but his military records would have a last-known address. | 但是他的军事记录会有他最后确切的地址 |
[13:03] | I can’t access those files. | 我没有权限去查看这些文件 |
[13:04] | You can. | 而你有 |
[13:06] | Look, I want this whole mess to go away as much as you, | 听着 我也和你一样想让这堆破事结束 |
[13:07] | but I’m not gonna jeopardize my position — | 但我不会拿我的事业作赌注来… |
[13:09] | Fuller broke into my house! | 福勒闯进了我家 |
[13:12] | He tried to hurt my wife! | 他还想伤害我的妻子 |
[13:13] | And if Joel hadn’t have been next door that time… | 如果那个时候乔尔不在隔壁的话… |
[13:19] | If there is something more going on here, | 如果还有其他情报 |
[13:20] | I want to know what it is, okay? | 我希望知道 行吗 |
[13:22] | This is my family we’re talking about here. | 这可是我的家庭 |
[13:26] | Now unless the generals have tasked you | 除非将军们也给你布置了一个 |
[13:27] | with keeping me quiet, too. | 让我闭嘴的任务的话 |
[13:38] | Foo fighters case is still open, huh? | 喷火战机的案子还没结呢吧 |
[13:43] | Guess we’d just be doing our jobs then. | 看样子我们还是可以照常做我们的工作 |
[13:48] | They just spotted Fuller. | 他们刚刚发现了福勒 |
[13:52] | He’s on foot, outside Gaston, Indiana. | 他在印第安纳州的加斯顿镇郊外步行 |
[13:56] | Did they get him? | 他们抓到他了吗 |
[13:59] | We’ve run out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[14:02] | I’m gonna shut down the facility. | 我要关闭设施 |
[14:03] | We’re not shutting anything down. | 我们什么都不能关 |
[14:05] | And if Fuller returns before we get him? | 那如果福勒在我们抓到他之前自己回来了呢 |
[14:08] | Do you want to explain that shit-storm to the President? | 你打算和总统解释这摊子烂事吗 |
[14:10] | He’s not gonna get that far. | 他跑不了那么远 |
[14:11] | He wasn’t supposed to get off the goddamn base either. | 他本来都不应该跑出基地 |
[14:15] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[14:16] | And that happened on your watch also. | 而那也是在你的眼皮底下发生的 |
[14:25] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[14:28] | I don’t care if we have to drop a nuke on Indiana | 只要能消灭福勒 向印第安纳州投一颗核弹 |
[14:31] | to take Fuller out. | 我也不在乎 |
[14:32] | Do. Something. | 做点什么 |
[14:59] | You think he’s friendly? | 你觉得这人好说话吗 |
[15:05] | Randall Kavanagh? | 兰德尔·卡瓦纳吗 |
[15:06] | Hello, uh, sorry for the intrusion — | 你好 抱歉我们擅自就来了 |
[15:09] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[15:10] | I’m Professor Allen Hynek. | 我是艾伦·海尼克教授 |
[15:11] | This is Captain Michael Quinn. | 这位是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[15:14] | Captain? | 上尉 |
[15:16] | From where? | 什么上尉 |
[15:17] | United States Air Force, | 美国空军 |
[15:19] | stationed Wright-Patterson Air Force base. | 驻扎在赖特-帕特森空军基地 |
[15:23] | Think he heard you? | 你觉得他听见你说话了吗 |
[15:44] | It’s an M1 — Single shot. | 这是一把M1步枪 |
[15:46] | He’s gotta reload the next round. | 他需要重新上膛 |
[15:50] | Throw me your hat. | 把你的帽子扔给我 |
[15:53] | Just throw me your hat. | 快把帽子扔给我 |
[15:54] | On three… | 等我数到三 |
[15:56] | One…two… | 一 二 |
[15:59] | three… | 三 |
[16:01] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:07] | It’s okay, Doc. You can come out now. | 没事了博士 你可以出来了 |
[16:13] | You were trespassing, | 你们擅闯了我的土地 |
[16:14] | and I have every right to defend myself. | 我有自我防卫的权利 |
[16:16] | We identified ourselves. | 我们自我介绍了 |
[16:18] | You didn’t hear me say “Air Force”? | 你没听见我说的”空军”吗 |
[16:19] | – Oh, loud and clear. – Why’d you fire on us? | -听得清清楚楚 -你为什么对我们开枪 |
[16:21] | ‘Cause the last time the government showed up on my porch, | 因为上次政府的人出现在我家门口的时候 |
[16:23] | they did the same to me. | 他们也把我绑了 |
[16:24] | We’re not here to cause you any trouble. | 我们不是来找麻烦的 |
[16:25] | Said the guys who just tied me to a chair. | 你刚把我绑上 还好意思这么说 |
[16:28] | Well, you just tried to blow our heads off. | 那是因为你刚刚想打爆我们的头啊 |
[16:29] | What else are we gonna do? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[16:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[16:33] | He needs to trust us first. | 得让他先相信我们 |
[16:36] | There. Does that help convince you? | 好了 这样能让你信任我们一点吗 |
[16:38] | We just want to ask you a few questions. | 我们只是想问几个问题 |
[16:42] | About what? | 什么问题 |
[16:46] | You know anything about this? | 关于这个你知道点什么吗 |
[16:58] | You heard the broadcast? | 你听到广播了吧 |
[17:02] | Nobody who hasn’t had an encounter | 和外星人没有过接触的人 |
[17:03] | should have been able to find that signal. | 应该都找得到那个信号 |
[17:07] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[17:08] | We’ve already told you. | 我们已经告诉过你了 |
[17:10] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在该你了 |
[17:15] | Set this up after I left the service. | 我退伍之后布置的这些 |
[17:19] | It’s a few of the articles I’ve been following. | 这些是我关注的几篇文章 |
[17:24] | You know, ‘fore I started flying, | 你懂的 在我做飞行员之前 |
[17:25] | I didn’t pay much attention to these stories, | 我对这些故事不怎么关心 |
[17:27] | let alone believe them. | 更别说相信它们了 |
[17:31] | Till I had my first encounter. | 直到后来我有了第一次接触 |
[17:35] | With a UFO? | 和一个UFO吗 |
[17:39] | “Unidentified Flying Object.” | “不明飞行物” |
[17:41] | Hasn’t caught on yet. | 这个说法还没流行起来 |
[17:44] | So you saw a foo fighter, right? | 所以你看到了架喷火战机对吧 |
[17:47] | During combat? | 在战斗过程中 |
[17:49] | Walk us through. | 给我们梳理一下事情经过 |
[17:51] | It was Italy, 1944. | 那是1944年在意大利 |
[17:55] | These strange, orange orbs | 这些奇怪的橙色球体 |
[17:57] | were all I could think to call ’em. | 这是我能想到的唯一的叫法了 |
[18:01] | They trailed me for about five miles | 在我进行完一轮轰炸之后 |
[18:02] | after a bombing run. | 它们尾随了我大概八公里 |
[18:05] | Messed with my radio. I heard the static. | 对我的收音机产生了干扰 我听见了静电电流声 |
[18:09] | And all my instruments went haywire. | 然后我所有的设备都瞬间变砖了 |
[18:10] | And then… | 然后… |
[18:13] | Then what? | 然后怎么了 |
[18:19] | I heard this music. | 我听到了一首歌 |
[18:22] | Radio station in my hometown of Scranton, | 来自我的家乡斯克兰顿市的电台 |
[18:23] | if you can believe it. | 很难以置信吧 |
[18:24] | Just like Fuller. | 和福勒一样 |
[18:26] | You reported it? | 你上报了 |
[18:28] | Soon as I did, they pulled me off of active duty. | 我上报之后他们立刻把我从前线撤了下来 |
[18:31] | Put me in a hospital. | 把我丢进了医院 |
[18:32] | Told me I was suffering from stress. | 说我压力太大 |
[18:35] | What were you told by your superiors? | 你的上级是怎么和你说的 |
[18:38] | To keep quiet. | 不要声张 |
[18:41] | They wanted me to go to this special hospital. | 他们想让我去一家特殊的医院 |
[18:42] | They told me I’d “Get better.” | 他们说我会”好起来”的 |
[18:43] | But I knew what that meant. | 但我知道那是什么意思 |
[18:45] | Meant they wanted to mess with my mind. | 意思是他们要对我的大脑下手了 |
[18:47] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[18:50] | Who’s this Fuller? | 你们说的福勒是谁 |
[18:52] | Another pilot. Had a… | 另一位飞行员 有过一段… |
[18:55] | very similar experience. | 非常相似的经历 |
[18:58] | So he’s one of us then. | 所以他是我们中的一员了 |
[19:01] | There are more of you? | 还有其他人吗 |
[20:14] | You really made this worse. | 你让事情变得更糟了 |
[20:17] | Is that what I did? | 是吗 |
[20:19] | I’m not the one who interfered with the target | 我可不是带着枪进了目标人物家 |
[20:21] | by bringing a gun into her house | 并干扰她生活的人 |
[20:24] | or the government to our goddamn door. | 我也没有把政府的人招到自家门口来 |
[20:28] | Keep. Your. Distance. | 你要保持距离 |
[20:38] | You still haven’t learned. | 你还是没长记性 |
[20:43] | You think this isn’t serious? | 你觉得这不够严肃吗 |
[20:47] | It’s very serious. | 这很严肃 |
[20:51] | Which is exactly why I’m staying calm. | 这就是我要保持冷静的原因 |
[20:57] | Because I’m going to fix it. | 因为我要处理好这事 |
[21:37] | Boys, I’d like you to meet Dr. Hynek and Captain Quinn. | 各位 这两位是海尼克博士和奎恩上尉 |
[22:03] | These men here, they know what we’ve been through. | 这里的人都理解我们经历了什么 |
[22:06] | Don’t they work for the enemy? | 他们不是为敌人工作吗 |
[22:07] | Easy now. | 冷静 |
[22:10] | All of us here, we told our story to the Air Force | 我们所有人都将我们的经历告诉了空军 |
[22:12] | and got dishonorables. | 接着被革职了 |
[22:14] | Now what makes you think we’d want to talk to you? | 你们凭什么觉得我们会跟你们说 |
[22:16] | ‘Cause that’s our job. | 因为这就是我们的工作 |
[22:18] | We’re here to listen. | 我们是来倾听的 |
[22:20] | I’ve heard of Blue Book. | 我听说过蓝皮书 |
[22:22] | You don’t listen. You lie. | 你们根本不听 只说谎 |
[22:24] | We find the truth. | 我们负责找到真相 |
[22:26] | That’s all we’re interested in. | 这就是我们唯一的目的 |
[22:28] | If you tell us what it is that you saw, | 如果你们告诉我们看到了什么 |
[22:31] | we can help you get that out there. | 我们可以帮到你们说出真相 |
[22:35] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:38] | I give you my word. | 我向你们保证 |
[22:40] | Routine training mission. | 那是一次常规训练任务 |
[22:43] | And I saw, uh, a wingless object. | 我看到了一个没有机翼的飞行物 |
[22:49] | Best I could guess, about 40 feet long. | 以我的经验 大概有40英尺长 |
[22:53] | Flyin’ at high speeds in strange patterns. | 以奇怪的轨迹高速飞行着 |
[22:59] | Never saw anything fly like that before. | 我从没见过这样飞行的物体 |
[23:03] | And like I said, it had no wings. | 而且我说过 那个东西没有机翼 |
[23:08] | I’m over Germany. | 我当时在德国上空 |
[23:10] | And uh, me and the Tuskegee fellas, | 我和塔斯基吉空军战友们 |
[23:13] | we see these lights flyin’ in formation, | 我们看见了成队列飞行的灯光 |
[23:18] | followin’ us. | 跟在我们后面 |
[23:20] | We called them “Kraut Fireballs.” | 我们称之为”德国佬的火球” |
[23:22] | But there was no ordnance. | 但是我们没看见大炮 |
[23:29] | The Germans saw ’em, too. | 德国人当时也看见它们了 |
[23:33] | Pacific Theater. | 我在太平洋战场 |
[23:36] | I see this gray cloud | 我看见了一片灰云 |
[23:38] | except… | 但是 |
[23:41] | it has more mass than any cloud should. | 但是我从来没见过这么密集的云团 |
[23:43] | So I tried to engage. | 所以我试图靠近 |
[23:47] | But when I got within range, my engines shut right down. | 但当云接近我射程范围后 飞机引擎罢工了 |
[23:52] | Put me in free-fall. | 我从高空坠落 |
[24:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[24:16] | Uh… W-William… | 威廉 |
[24:18] | Friends call me “Billy.” | 朋友们叫我比利 |
[24:20] | Well, Billy, I’d like to hear your story, too. | 比利 我也想听听你的经历 |
[24:23] | If that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 |
[24:26] | Um, it — the th-thing is, it wasn’t so much what I saw. | 只是 事情不仅仅在于我看见了什么 |
[24:31] | I-I mean I did see something in the sky, but… | 我是说 我的确在空中看到了什么 但是 |
[24:36] | …what happened after… | 主要是之后发生的事 |
[24:39] | it changed me. | 它改变了我 |
[24:43] | You hear things? | 你能听到东西 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:48] | From the radio? | 是无线电里传来的 |
[24:49] | Songs. | 歌声 |
[24:52] | They speak to you. | 他们在跟你说话 |
[24:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:57] | We all suffer, Dr. Hynek. | 我们都饱受折磨 海尼克博士 |
[25:01] | Contact left something inside our heads. | 这种接触在我们脑海中留下了东西 |
[25:04] | Like a song playing over and over again. | 就像不停循环播放的歌曲 |
[25:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:10] | But it’s different for each one of us. | 但是我们每个人听到的都不一样 |
[25:16] | This antenna then… | 这根天线 |
[25:17] | What’s it for? | 是用来干什么的 |
[25:23] | It’s our way of reaching out. | 这是我们与外界联系的方式 |
[25:25] | You see, we can talk to ’em now. | 如你所见 我们能与他们交流了 |
[25:28] | And they talk back. | 而他们予以回复 |
[25:39] | Is he gonna stay out there all night? | 他是要在外面待一整晚吗 |
[25:42] | Joel, come away from there, please. | 乔尔 拜托远离窗户 |
[25:45] | He has a gun, right? | 他有枪 对吗 |
[25:46] | Just in case something happens? | 为了以防万一 |
[25:48] | Nothing is gonna happen. | 不会发生万一 |
[25:49] | Now, go get ready for bed. | 现在准备睡觉吧 |
[26:08] | I brought cookies! | 我带了饼干 |
[26:14] | Chocolate chip. | 巧克力碎 |
[26:15] | My mother’s own recipe. | 我母亲的独家配方 |
[26:17] | It’s very thoughtful of you. | 你真是太周到了 |
[26:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:20] | Perhaps the soldier outside would like some? | 也许外面的士兵也想来一点 |
[26:25] | You noticed. | 你注意到了 |
[26:26] | Jack said something about “House arrest” | 杰克说了一些关于软禁的事情 |
[26:28] | but I told him that was just silly. | 但我觉得是他弄错了 |
[26:31] | Why would anyone want to arrest the Hynek family? | 为什么会有人想要软禁海尼克一家 |
[26:35] | You’re not under arrest, are you? | 你没有被软禁 对吧 |
[26:38] | No, we are just fine. Like always. | 不 我们一如既往地好 |
[26:42] | Mimi, the whole block is talking. | 米米 整条街都议论纷纷 |
[26:45] | Something is going on. | 一定有事发生了 |
[26:48] | It’s regarding Allen’s work. | 这跟艾伦的工作有关 |
[26:51] | At the university? | 在大学里的工作 |
[26:53] | He’s helping the government right now. | 他现在在帮政府工作 |
[26:55] | And all I can say is the soldier’s just a formality. | 我只能告诉你 外面的士兵只是走个程序 |
[26:59] | No cause for alarm. | 没必要大惊小怪 |
[27:02] | No…? | 是吗 |
[27:06] | Donna, thank you for dropping by, | 唐娜 谢谢你来拜访 |
[27:08] | but I need to put Joel to bed. | 但是我得哄乔尔睡觉了 |
[27:12] | I should get back anyway. | 我也该走了 |
[27:14] | “Dragnet” tonight. | 今晚放《法网》 |
[27:15] | And that Jack Webb is just so… | 杰克·韦伯实在是… |
[27:19] | Well, thank you again for the cookies. | 再次感谢你的饼干 |
[27:21] | Well, we don’t do this enough. | 我应该多来串门 |
[27:23] | And that’s my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[27:32] | “Hynek” — what kind of name is that? | 海尼克 这到底算个什么名字 |
[27:36] | It sounds almost, I don’t know, Slavic. | 听起来像是斯拉夫的名字 |
[27:43] | Oh, I’m just being silly. | 我真是太傻了 |
[27:44] | Of course it’s not that. | 当然不是了 |
[27:46] | You can just drop the plate off | 等你吃完饼干了 |
[27:47] | when you’re done with it. | 你可以直接把盘子放那 |
[27:48] | Bye! | 再见 |
[27:53] | Lions and tigers and bears. | 狮子 老虎和熊 |
[27:56] | Come on by to the incredible, fantastical, | 快来这个无与伦比 绝妙的 |
[27:59] | and once-in-a-lifetime circus-o-rama… | 一期一会的马戏团 |
[28:07] | *Somewhere there’s heaven* | *天堂之境* |
[28:09] | *How high the moon* | *月亮高挂* |
[28:11] | *There is no moon above* | *天上已无明月* |
[28:12] | *When love is far away too* | *当爱情也远离* |
[28:15] | *Until it comes true* | *直到梦想成真* |
[28:17] | *That you love me as I love you* | *你像我爱你一样爱我* |
[28:19] | *Somewhere there’s music* | *音乐之境* |
[28:21] | *How near, how far* | *不知远近* |
[28:23] | *Somewhere there’s heaven* | *天堂之境* |
[28:25] | *It’s where you are* | *是你的所在* |
[28:27] | *The darkest night would shine* | *照亮无境黑夜* |
[28:29] | *If you would come to me soon* | *若你快快归来我身边* |
[28:31] | *Until you will, how still my heart* | *在你来之前 我静心等待* |
[28:38] | *How high the moon* | *月亮高挂* |
[28:40] | *Somewhere there’s heaven* | *天堂之境* |
[28:42] | *How high the moon* | *月亮高挂* |
[28:49] | Hear the news? | 听说了吗 |
[28:51] | Amelia Earhart’s not lost. | 阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特没有失踪 |
[28:54] | Oh, and the Abominable Snowman is real… | 还有喜马拉雅雪人真的存在 |
[28:57] | And that leaning tower of junk | 那个倾斜的破塔 |
[28:58] | is a direct line to spacemen from Mars. | 能直接联系到火星的太空人 |
[29:01] | Or Venus. Possibly Uranus… | 或金星 可能是天王星 |
[29:06] | So this is where we speak to ’em. | 这里就是我们与他们交流的地方 |
[29:10] | – You build this? – Yeah. | -这是你制作的吗 -是的 |
[29:14] | How does it work exactly? | 这到底是怎么工作的 |
[29:17] | We sent a c-controlled s-signal burst in pattern, | 我们发送了可控的规律脉冲信号 |
[29:21] | and then repeat. | 然后重复 |
[29:23] | Wait for, uh, someone to answer. | 等待有人回应 |
[29:26] | Simple enough. | 相当简单 |
[29:28] | B-but y-you couldn’t do it. | 但你做不了 |
[29:30] | You have to be one of us o-or it d-doesn’t work. | 必须是我们中的人 否则不会成功 |
[29:36] | Here we go… | 我们开始吧 |
[29:48] | Sending in, uh, three…t-two… | 发送信号倒计时 三 二 |
[29:54] | one… | 一 |
[30:07] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[30:36] | Stand still. | 站着别动 |
[30:38] | They get easily spooked. | 他们很容易受惊 |
[30:40] | Are we seeing this right now? | 我们现在看到的是真的吗 |
[30:42] | Most definitely. | 千真万确 |
[30:46] | Please tell me these guys didn’t | 请告诉我在我们站在这时 |
[30:47] | just call a bunch of spaceships while we’ve been standing here… | 这些人不是真的召唤了一堆飞船来 |
[30:50] | There’s a correlation of some sort. | 有某种相关性存在 |
[30:51] | But whether the antenna’s responsible — | 但是否是由天线导致的… |
[30:54] | You see it with your own eyes, just like we do. | 你们亲眼看见了 就像我们看到的一样 |
[30:57] | Foo fighters come to us when we call. | 我们召唤后有喷火战机朝我们而来 |
[31:03] | Y-y-you must be making them nervous. | 你们肯定让他们紧张了 |
[31:07] | But they come back, right? | 但他们会回来 对吗 |
[31:10] | Intermittently? | 间歇性地 |
[31:13] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[31:14] | On which nights you come out. | 取决于你哪天夜里出来 |
[31:16] | I’m not too familiar with the geography here, | 我不太熟悉这里的地形 |
[31:19] | but that’s a logging road out there, yes? | 但那里有一条伐木通道 是吗 |
[31:23] | We passed it on the way in. | 我们来时经过了 |
[31:25] | And the way the “Objects” move in a relatively straight line | 那些”物体”相对直线的移动方式 |
[31:29] | suggests headlights more than flying craft. | 更像是车头灯 而不是飞行器 |
[31:33] | As trucks move along the horizon there, | 当卡车驶向那里的地平线时 |
[31:36] | headlights refract against the fog… | 车头灯被雾气折射 |
[31:39] | You’re trying to tell us | 你是想告诉我们 |
[31:40] | that those are just trucks now? | 那些只是卡车 |
[31:43] | Your tower can’t be a communication device. | 你的塔不可能是通讯设备 |
[31:47] | The power you’re running it with | 你运行它的能量不够强 |
[31:48] | isn’t strong enough to be detected | 即使在离这几英里的地方 |
[31:50] | even a few miles from here. | 都无法被探测到 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry. You couldn’t possibly have communicated with anything. | 很抱歉 你们不可能和任何东西进行通信 |
[31:57] | S-s-so you th-think — you think we’re stupid?! | 所以你认为我们很愚蠢吗 |
[31:59] | Oh, he’s just giving you a logical explanation for what we saw. | 他只是针对我们看见的现象给了个符合逻辑的解释 |
[32:03] | A natural one. | 一个正常的解释 |
[32:04] | C-can he explain what’s inside my head? | 他能解释我脑中回响的声音吗 |
[32:06] | A-all of ours? | 我们所有人 |
[32:07] | Are you j-just g-gonna tell me th-th-that’s not real, too? | 你也要告诉我们那不是真的吗 |
[32:09] | Look, I flew plenty of missions myself. | 听着 我自己执行过很多次任务 |
[32:12] | I know what the stress of combat can do. | 我知道战斗的压力能有什么影响 |
[32:17] | You can get help. | 你们可以寻求帮助 |
[32:18] | We know what kind of “Help” the Air Force provides. | 我们知道空军提供的是什么样的”帮助” |
[32:22] | We are not going to that hospital. | 我们不要去那个医院 |
[32:26] | I think it’s best if you two just leave. | 我想你们俩最好直接离开 |
[32:30] | We’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[32:49] | Something’s not sitting right. | 有什么地方不对劲 |
[32:53] | I know pilots. | 我了解飞行员 |
[32:55] | After you engage in aerial combat, nothing scares you. | 经历过空战后 没什么能吓到你 |
[32:59] | There is something I haven’t told you. | 有件事我没告诉你 |
[33:02] | – What? – About Fuller. | -什么事 -是关于福勒 |
[33:05] | This music they’re all hearing. | 他们所有人听到的那段音乐 |
[33:08] | – Well, Fuller heard it, too — – I know that already. | -福勒也听到了 -我已经知道了 |
[33:10] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管那是什么 |
[33:11] | the Air Force tried to erase it from Fuller’s mind. | 空军试图从福勒的大脑中把它抹去 |
[33:15] | Now it appears | 现在看起来 |
[33:17] | they tried to do the same to all these guys. | 他们对这些人都采取了相同的处理 |
[33:20] | Every pilot who’s made “Contact”. | 对每个有过”接触”的飞行员 |
[33:23] | Erase? | 抹去 |
[33:24] | How the hell would they even do that? | 他们怎么可能做得到 |
[33:28] | I think I saw where they performed the procedure. | 我想我看到了他们实施该过程的地方 |
[33:31] | A kind of hospital, like they were saying, | 类似于医院 就像他们说的那样 |
[33:34] | on my way home from Fargo. | 就在我从法戈回家的路上 |
[33:38] | When were you gonna tell me about this? | 你打算什么时候告诉我这件事 |
[33:40] | Well, the thing is, there’s actually more to it. | 问题是 还不止这些 |
[33:46] | You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你是在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[34:23] | So let me get this straight. | 我来捋一捋 |
[34:24] | A man you don’t know, whose face you haven’t seen, | 一个你不认识 没见过的人 |
[34:27] | has been following you. | 一直在跟踪你 |
[34:28] | It showed you a secret hospital | 引导你去了一家秘密医院 |
[34:30] | where the U.S. Government | 在那里美国政府 |
[34:31] | is performing mind-control experiments | 正对看到不明飞行物的飞行员 |
[34:33] | on pilots who have seen UFOs. | 进行精神控制的实验 |
[34:36] | Yep. | 是的 |
[34:38] | You realize you sound like a crazy person, right? | 你知道这话听起来像个疯子吗 |
[34:40] | Which is exactly why I didn’t want to tell you. | 正是因为如此我才没想告诉你 |
[34:42] | Which is exactly why you need to tell me. | 正是因为如此你才需要告诉我 |
[34:44] | We’re partners. | 我们是搭档 |
[34:48] | You know, I stuck my neck out on the line | 为了让你做这些徒劳无功的追查 |
[34:49] | for you to go on this wild goose chase. | 我冒了很大的风险 |
[34:52] | You neglected to tell me | 你却忘记告诉我 |
[34:52] | the most important part of the story. | 故事中最重要的部分 |
[34:58] | You gonna tell me where this place is? | 你要告诉我那个地方在哪吗 |
[35:00] | This hospital? | 那家医院 |
[35:02] | Halfway between here and Fargo. | 在这里和法戈中间 |
[35:05] | Give or take. | 大概吧 |
[35:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:08] | Then you’re driving. | 那你来开车 |
[35:10] | I need a nap after all this excitement. | 听了这么多刺激消息我要小睡一会 |
[35:32] | I thought you said this place was a hospital. | 我以为你说这个地方是个医院 |
[35:34] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:40] | Almost there. | 马上就到了 |
[35:49] | You actually followed some strange man down here? | 你真的是跟着一个陌生人一路来到这吗 |
[35:53] | You’re crazier than I thought. | 你比我想的还疯狂 |
[35:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:05] | It was all right here before. | 当时它就在这里 |
[36:08] | What was? | 什么在这里 |
[36:10] | This, uh… | 这个… |
[36:12] | chairs, m-movies showing on the wall. | 椅子 墙上放着电影 |
[36:15] | This, uh, strange symbol… | 这 奇怪的标志 |
[36:17] | He — he — he led me right here. | 他 他 他把我带到这里 |
[36:21] | Please tell me we didn’t drive all this way for this. | 请告诉我 我们一路开车不是为了来看这个 |
[36:25] | Should we turn on one of the rides? | 我们是不是应该开一个游乐设备 |
[36:27] | At least have some fun… | 至少玩一下 |
[36:31] | I’m gonna hit the head. | 我要去一下厕所 |
[36:32] | And we’re gonna hit the road. | 我们该上路了 |
[36:33] | You owe me a drink. | 你得请我喝一杯 |
[36:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:56] | There’s a lot of people looking for you right now. | 现在很多人都在找你 |
[37:00] | Did you do it? | 是你做的吗 |
[37:03] | Did you destroy the lab? | 你毁了实验室 |
[37:05] | Did I? | 是我吗 |
[37:06] | No. | 不是 |
[37:09] | Then what are you doing here, Dr. Hynek? | 那你来这里做什么 海尼克博士 |
[37:12] | Well, I could ask you the same question. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[37:16] | This is where it all started. | 这是一切开始的地方 |
[37:19] | Where what started? | 什么开始的地方 |
[37:22] | I wasn’t trying to hurt your wife. | 我并不是想伤害你的妻子 |
[37:25] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[37:26] | Just my head gets, uh, scrambled sometimes. | 只是有时候我的脑子会被扰乱 |
[37:32] | And I can’t control it. | 我无法控制它 |
[37:33] | Do you wanna tell me about that? | 你愿意和我聊聊吗 |
[37:36] | It’s the program. | 是那段程序 |
[37:37] | It’s what they do to you after it happens. | 那件事发生后 他们会给你编程 |
[37:41] | I want to help you. | 我想帮助你 |
[37:44] | There’s nothing anyone can do. | 任何人都无能为力 |
[37:46] | Look, I understand if they tried to erase your memories. | 听着 我知道他们或许试着消除了你的记忆 |
[37:48] | It could make you think all kinds of crazy things. | 可能导致你想到各种可怕的事情 |
[37:50] | The government isn’t trying to erase our minds. | 政府不是在努力消除我们的记忆 |
[37:52] | They’re trying to use us. | 他们是想利用我们 |
[37:55] | Use you for what? | 利用你们干什么 |
[37:57] | The encounters. | 遭遇外星人 |
[38:00] | We get messages. We’re the antennas. | 我们可以接收信息 我们就是天线 |
[38:02] | And the military, they want to use us to talk back. | 而军方 他们想利用我们回话 |
[38:04] | That way, we can be weapons. | 这样 我们就可以变成武器 |
[38:08] | That’s why I came back here. | 这就是我回到这里的原因 |
[38:10] | I wanted to burn it all down | 我想把这一切都烧毁 |
[38:11] | so that they can’t hurt anyone else. | 这样他们就伤害不了任何人了 |
[38:17] | What does this have to do with the program? | 这个和那段程序有什么关系 |
[38:24] | I keep seeing this. | 我总是看到这个 |
[38:36] | Wait! | 等等 |
[38:38] | Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[38:39] | Wait! | 等等 |
[38:44] | Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[38:51] | Fuller! | 福勒 |
[38:56] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[38:58] | No, stop! | 不 停下来 |
[39:04] | Get out of here. | 离开这儿 |
[39:37] | 福勒只是个孩子 他很迷茫 我不知道他有多迷茫 但无论他们对他做了什么 无论他们让他遭受了什么 他因此而崩溃 | |
[40:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:12] | What if Fuller was telling the truth? | 如果福勒说的是真的怎么办 |
[40:15] | About what was done to him? | 那些发生在他身上的事情 |
[40:17] | Doc, it’s late. | 博士 已经很晚了 |
[40:19] | We’ve been through this. He was disturbed. | 我们经历过类似的事 他精神失常了 |
[40:22] | The man set fire to himself. | 那个人自焚了 |
[40:24] | Yeah, and he didn’t even flinch. | 是的 而且他完全没有退缩 |
[40:29] | Look, when you see someone die… | 当你目击了一个人的逝去 |
[40:34] | it’s tempting to want to blame yourself. | 很容易会责备自己 |
[40:36] | To try and make sense of it all. | 想去尝试理解这一切 |
[40:41] | But it’s not your fault. | 但这不是你的错 |
[40:46] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[40:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:51] | Look, the best thing to do, | 听着 现在你最好 |
[40:52] | you just try to get some rest. | 试着休息一下 |
[40:54] | I got a meeting tomorrow in the morning. | 我明天一早还要开会 |
[40:56] | Early. | 很早 |
[40:57] | Check in after. | 晚点再跟你联系 |
[40:59] | Okay, good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[41:13] | Morning. Your 8:00 is here. | 早上好 八点约见的人已经来了 |
[41:16] | – Already? – She’s freshening up. | -这么早 -她在洗手间 |
[41:17] | – I’ll send her right in when she’s done. – Thank you. | -等她好了我就带她过去 -谢谢 |
[41:24] | Sir? | 先生 |
[41:26] | Captain… | 上尉 |
[41:28] | Good to see you again, Mrs. Miller. | 很高兴再见到你 米勒太太 |
[41:30] | Is your husband here as well? | 你丈夫也来了吗 |
[41:33] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[41:35] | I did say this interview was specifically for both of you. | 我说了这次谈话是专门为你们两个准备的 |
[41:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:40] | But my husband isn’t really my husband. | 但我丈夫并不是我的丈夫 |
[41:44] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[41:46] | We’re separated. | 我们分开了 |
[41:47] | I just haven’t gotten used to telling people that yet. | 我还不习惯把这件事告诉别人 |
[41:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:53] | Please. | 请坐吧 |
[42:00] | Was it recent? | 是最近的事吗 |
[42:02] | Not really. | 不是了 |
[42:03] | Although, he does come back from time to time. | 尽管他时不时还会回来 |
[42:12] | Now you know. | 现在您知道了 |
[42:17] | Forgive me for being forward, | 请原谅我的冒昧 |
[42:18] | but is there a Mrs. Captain Michael Quinn? | 您已经有迈克尔·奎恩上尉夫人了吗 |
[42:22] | No. No, there’s not. | 不不 还没有 |
[42:26] | In that case, would it be okay | 这样的话 我们可以 |
[42:27] | if we went somewhere else to do the interview | 去别的地方进行谈吗 |
[42:30] | where we might be able to get a drink? | 去一个能喝一杯的地方 |
[42:35] | It’s a little early for that, | 就算是按我的标准来讲 |
[42:37] | even by my standards. | 现在喝酒也有点早 |
[42:39] | I could use some hair of the dog, if I’m being honest. | 说实话 我可以来点解宿醉的酒 |
[42:43] | It’s been a… | 这段日子 |
[42:45] | a rough couple of days. | 真的太不容易了 |
[42:50] | I suppose we should then. | 我觉得我们应该去喝一杯 |
[42:52] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[42:56] | This one is for bravery, yes? | 这是嘉奖你勇气的勋章是吗 |
[42:59] | It sure is. | 当然是的 |
[43:03] | I would love to hear that story. | 我很想听听它的故事 |
[43:20] | I just heard. Who found him? | 我刚听到 谁找到的他 |
[43:23] | Bunch of vagrants looking for a place to get drunk. | 一群买醉的乞丐 |
[43:31] | Hell of a way to choose to go. | 选择这种离世方法真的太痛苦了 |
[43:33] | That is, if he chose to. | 如果真是他自己选择的话 |
[43:36] | – You’re not saying… – I am. | -你不会是想说… -没错 |
[43:38] | I think somebody flipped Fuller’s “Off” Switch. | 我觉得有人合上了福勒的”死亡”开关 |
[43:42] | The question is… | 可问题是 |
[43:45] | who? | 谁干的 |
[43:54] | 8, 1, 5, 4, 5, 6, 5, 9. | 八 一 五 四 五 六 五 九 |