| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | I didn’t pay much attention to any stories | 我对这些故事不怎么关心 |
| [00:05] | – till I had my first encounter. – With a UFO? | -直到后来我有了第一次接触 -和UFO吗 |
| [00:08] | “Unidentified Flying Object.” Hasn’t caught on yet. | “不明飞行物” 这个说法还没流行起来 |
| [00:11] | I don’t care if we have to drop a nuke to take Fuller out. | 只要能消灭福勒 向印第安纳州投颗核弹也行 |
| [00:15] | There’s a lot of people looking for you. | 现在很多人都在找你 |
| [00:16] | There is where it all started. It’s the program. | 这是一切开始的地方 是那个程序 |
| [00:19] | Do you want to tell me about that? | 你愿意和我聊聊吗 |
| [00:20] | We get messages. We’re the antennas. | 我们可以接收信息 我们就是天线 |
| [00:22] | I keep seeing this. | 我总是看到这个 |
| [00:24] | – I’m sorry. – No! Stop! | -我很抱歉 -别 快停下 |
| [00:28] | When you see someone die, | 当一个人在你眼前逝去 |
| [00:29] | it’s tempting to want to blame yourself. | 你会很容易感到自责 |
| [00:54] | 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 | |
| [02:05] | That’s nuts. | 胡说八道 |
| [02:06] | Gary Cooper — every time. | 加里·库珀 每次都是 |
| [02:07] | There’s no way he could take John Wayne. | 他不可能打败约翰·韦恩 |
| [02:07] | 约翰·韦恩 演员 以演出西部片和战争片中的硬汉而闻名 绰号”公爵” | |
| [02:09] | The Duke, man. He’s the toughest guy in the movies. | 他可是公爵 所有电影里最强壮的男人 |
| [02:12] | Cooper’s smart, you know? | 库珀很聪明 你知道吗 |
| [02:14] | You see it in his eyes. He’s got tactical superiority. | 你能从他的眼里看出来 他足智多谋 |
| [02:16] | John Wayne would knock that tactical bullshit | 约翰·韦恩能把那什么狗屁智谋 |
| [02:18] | right out of his head. | 揍出他的脑子 |
| [02:24] | – T-minus 90 seconds. – What the hell is that? | -倒计时90秒 -什么情况 |
| [02:27] | It’s a launch alert. | 这是发射警报 |
| [02:36] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
| [02:39] | What the hell is going on?! | 发生什么事了 |
| [02:42] | Is this a drill?! Hello?! | 是演习吗 有人吗 |
| [02:44] | The test is supposed to be tomorrow, O-800! | 测试应该是明天八点啊 |
| [02:48] | The launch sequence started on its own, we did not initiate. | 发射程序是自启的 我们没有启动 |
| [02:50] | You need to evac the area now. | 你们需要立刻撤离这个区域 |
| [02:59] | Come on, come on! | 快啊 快点 |
| [03:00] | Hello?! Can anybody copy? | 有人吗 有人听到吗 |
| [03:04] | Come on! | 开起来啊 |
| [03:05] | …20 seconds… | 20秒 |
| [03:08] | Shut down the whole system. | 关闭整个系统 |
| [03:09] | – Give me the codes. – I’m trying! | -把代码给我 -我在努力了 |
| [03:10] | None of the overrides are working. | 这些覆写都不起作用 |
| [03:13] | Override denied. | 覆写被拒绝 |
| [03:16] | We’re gonna nuke our own men. | 我们用核武器攻击自己人了 |
| [03:18] | – 10, 9, 8… – Our Father, who art in heaven, | -十 九 八… -天上的父 |
| [03:20] | hallowed by thy name… | 愿人都尊你的名为圣 |
| [03:22] | – …7, 6, 5… – …Thy kingdom come, | -七 六 五 -愿你的国降临 |
| [03:23] | thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. | 愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上 |
| [03:26] | …4, 3, 2… | 四 三 二 |
| [03:31] | What just happened? | 发生什么了 |
| [03:33] | Launch aborted. | 发射终止 |
| [03:35] | It stopped. | 停下了 |
| [03:37] | Reset. Reset. Safety systems one. | 重置 重置 安全系统一号 |
| [03:41] | Countdown was reset. | 倒计时是重置 |
| [03:42] | The missile’s secure! | 导弹是安全的 |
| [03:45] | Launch aborted. I repeat, launch aborted. | 发射终止 重复 发射终止 |
| [03:47] | I-I repeat, launch aborted. | 重复 发射终止 |
| [03:50] | All is clear. | 一切安全 |
| [03:52] | You’re safe. | 你们安全了 |
| [04:01] | God heard my prayer. | 上帝听到了我的祈祷 |
| [04:02] | I don’t think prayer can stop a countdown. | 我可不认为祈祷能让倒计时停下 |
| [04:04] | There’s got to be some other explanation | 肯定有其他解释 |
| [04:05] | than a Supreme Being. | 比你的上帝说合理 |
| [04:14] | Is that the missile? | 那是导弹吗 |
| [04:15] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
| [04:18] | Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name… | 我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣 |
| [04:21] | …Thy kingdom come, | 愿你的国降临 |
| [04:22] | thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. | 愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上 |
| [04:29] | Everybody else thinks I’m crazy, Doctor. | 其他人都觉得我疯了 博士 |
| [05:25] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
| [05:34] | It’s two o’clock in the morning. | 现在才早上两点 |
| [05:37] | What in the world are you doing? | 你到底在干什么呢 |
| [05:38] | Good news. | 好消息 |
| [05:39] | My camera matrix project was approved — last minute. | 我的摄像机矩阵项目在最后一刻获批了 |
| [05:42] | I have no idea what any of that means. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
| [05:44] | It means I have a lot of work to do. | 意思是我有很多工作要做 |
| [05:46] | You’ve been cooped up in here for two weeks. | 你已经把自己关在这里两个星期了 |
| [05:48] | You never sleep, you barely eat. | 不睡觉 也不吃东西 |
| [05:50] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓坏我了 |
| [05:51] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. Just go back to bed, please. | 没什么好怕的 回去睡吧 |
| [05:53] | No! Haven’t you had enough of this? | 不行 你还没受够这些吗 |
| [05:55] | – Because I know I have. – Mimi, please. | -因为我受够了 -米米 别这样 |
| [05:58] | That man, Fuller — he was inside this house. | 那个富勒 他来到我们家里 |
| [06:03] | The things he said — | 他说过的那些事 |
| [06:04] | Can we please not talk about this right now?! | 能不能别现在说这个 |
| [06:07] | Please?! | 好不好 |
| [06:10] | There are things I can’t tell you. I just — I can’t. | 有些事我不能告诉你 我只是不能说 |
| [06:18] | Are you leaving again? | 你又要外出吗 |
| [06:21] | In the morning. | 早上走 |
| [06:23] | Where? | 去哪 |
| [06:24] | 照相机矩阵项目 明早外出 内华达州 白林 | |
| [06:25] | White Forest. | 白林 |
| [06:26] | I have to go pack. | 我得收拾行李 |
| [06:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [06:50] | So, these green fireballs at this missile base, | 这个导弹基地的那些绿色火球 |
| [06:54] | this camera can capture them on film? | 这台摄像机能拍下来吗 |
| [06:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [06:57] | So how long have you been working on this thing? | 你研究这个东西多久了 |
| [06:58] | You called it a, what, now? | 你刚才叫它什么来着 |
| [07:00] | Three-dimensional observational matrix, | 三维观测矩阵 |
| [07:03] | motion-activated, | 动作感应 |
| [07:03] | designed to record celestial events. | 用来记录天体事件 |
| [07:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
| [07:08] | How come you didn’t tell me about it? | 你之前怎么没告诉我 |
| [07:09] | Well, I submitted the, uh, proposal to the Air Force years ago. | 几年前 我向空军递交了提案 |
| [07:12] | They didn’t get back to me, | 他们没回应我 |
| [07:14] | so after recent events, I reached out to them again. | 所以最近几次事件之后 我再次联系他们 |
| [07:16] | Smart. | 聪明 |
| [07:18] | You know, people start spotting | 人们开始发现 |
| [07:19] | these green fireballs from Mars, and — | 这些来自火星的绿色火球 |
| [07:21] | They’re not from Mars. | 绿色火球并不是来自火星 |
| [07:24] | They’re meteors. | 它们是流星 |
| [07:26] | Well, whatever they are, | 管它们是什么 |
| [07:27] | I get why the Generals want to pull the trigger now. | 我明白为什么将军们现在同意了 |
| [07:31] | Lot of people on edge after what happened. | 事情发生之后 很多人都紧张不安 |
| [07:34] | Yeah, well, that’s all gonna change now with my project — | 这一切都将随着我的项目而改变 |
| [07:37] | ’cause I am going to use science to reveal the truth. | 因为我要用科学来揭露真相 |
| [07:39] | And while the truth might be sometimes less entertaining | 然而真相有时也许没有毫无根据的猜测 |
| [07:42] | than unfounded speculation, | 来得有趣 |
| [07:44] | there’s safety in the certitude it provides. | 但是绝对安全 |
| [07:46] | Right now, we all need to feel safe — everyone. | 现在我们都需要感到安全 每个人都需要 |
| [07:51] | There’s too much at stake. | 风险太大了 |
| [07:58] | 白林导弹靶场 限制D区 空军导弹测试中心 空军研究与发展指挥部 | |
| [08:05] | Hey, sir! | 长官 |
| [08:05] | Dink is goin’ into town to pick up some sandwiches. | 丁克要进城买三明治 |
| [08:07] | You want a pastrami? | 你要五香烟熏牛肉吗 |
| [08:09] | You askin’ a grown man | 你在问一个 |
| [08:11] | born two city blocks from Katz’s Delicatessen | 出生在离凯兹熟食店两个街口的成年人 |
| [08:13] | if he wants a pastrami sandwich made in Nevada? | 是否要内华达州的五香烟熏牛肉三明治吗 |
| [08:17] | I guess not. | 看来不必问 |
| [08:18] | Good guess. | 没错 |
| [08:32] | You saying I’m crazy? | 你们是说我疯了吗 |
| [08:33] | Well, you did mention | 你的确提到过 |
| [08:34] | you stopped the launch countdown with prayer. | 你祷告发射倒计时停止 它就停止了 |
| [08:36] | I’m not sure sure about that anymore. | 现在我不这么肯定了 |
| [08:39] | What we are certain of | 我们能确定的是 |
| [08:40] | is that we saw something not of this world. | 我们看到了一些不属于这个世界的东西 |
| [08:43] | Professor Hynek would agree with you. | 海尼克教授肯定会同意你这番话 |
| [08:45] | Right, Doc? | 对吧 博士 |
| [08:46] | What you likely saw were meteors. | 你看到的有可能是流星 |
| [08:50] | These things came straight at us, | 这些东西直冲向我们 |
| [08:52] | then went along the horizon and shot back up into the sky. | 然后沿着地平线飞回天空中 |
| [08:55] | Can a meteor do that? | 流星会这样吗 |
| [08:57] | Under the right conditions, | 在适当的条件下 |
| [08:58] | low cloud cover, high humidity | 低云层 高湿度 |
| [09:00] | light from below can distort its path, yes. | 光线从下面出来会扭曲它的轨迹 当然可以 |
| [09:03] | Could’ve been a flare, too. | 也有可能是信号弹 |
| [09:05] | Plenty of GIs in the area | 这一带有很多大兵 |
| [09:07] | with duffel bags full of liberated ordnance, | 包里有的是随便支配的军需品 |
| [09:10] | too much time on their hands. | 手头又有的是时间 |
| [09:12] | What kind of flare can set off a launch countdown? | 什么样的信号弹能激活发射的倒计时呢 |
| [09:23] | Mister Secretary. | 国防部长先生 |
| [09:25] | Dr. Hynek. | 海尼克博士 |
| [09:28] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
| [09:29] | Can we get to the bottom of this? | 我们能搞清楚真相吗 |
| [09:31] | Once the matrix is in place, | 一旦摄像机矩阵就位了 |
| [09:32] | I am convinced you’ll have the proof that you need. | 我确信您能拿到想要的证据 |
| [09:36] | And you’re thinking nothing more than meteors? | 你认为只是流星而已 |
| [09:38] | Ah, it’s the only logical explanation. | 这是唯一符合逻辑的解释 |
| [09:40] | Did the Generals arrive with you, as well, sir? | 将军们和您一起来的吗 长官 |
| [09:43] | Should we include them in this conversation? | 我们是否应该让他们也参与这个谈话 |
| [09:44] | The Generals are not here — or involved. | 将军们不在这里 也不会参与 |
| [09:46] | Any questions or concerns you have moving forward, | 接下来你们有任何的问题或者担心 |
| [09:48] | you run them through me. | 你们都要来找我 |
| [09:50] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
| [09:52] | Yes, sir, but are they aware that — | 是的 长官 但是他们知道… |
| [09:53] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
| [09:57] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
| [09:59] | Once you’re set up, | 一旦你们安装好 |
| [10:00] | I’d like to come and take a look. | 我想过来看一下 |
| [10:02] | – You’ll keep me posted? – Of course. | -你会通知我进展 -当然 |
| [10:03] | Great. | 很好 |
| [10:05] | Captain. | 上尉 |
| [10:10] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
| [10:13] | You went behind Harding’s and Valentine’s backs for this? | 你背着哈丁和瓦伦丁将军就是要做这个 |
| [10:15] | I told you, the Air Force rejected me once already. | 我跟你说过 空军已经拒绝过我一次 |
| [10:18] | What, so you reached out to Fairchild?! | 那你就去找费尔柴尔德了 |
| [10:21] | You realize you just dropped us right in the middle of a war | 你明白你这样就是把我们俩扔到 |
| [10:23] | between the Secretary of Defense | 国防部长与五角大楼 |
| [10:25] | and two of the most powerful men in the Pentagon. | 权力最大的两位将军之间的斗争里吗 |
| [10:27] | That kind of war leads to collateral damage — ours. | 这种斗争会伤及无辜 那就是我们俩 |
| [10:32] | That is a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
| [10:38] | What the hell’s gotten into you? | 你是鬼迷心窍了吗 |
| [11:21] | I see nothing of value here. | 我没看出这有什么价值 |
| [11:23] | This silly astronomer is just a stooge for the Air Force, | 那个傻瓜天文学家就是空军的傀儡 |
| [11:26] | chasing lights in the sky. | 追逐着来自天空的光 |
| [11:29] | That is not an important relationship for us. | 这对我们来说不是个重要的关系 |
| [11:31] | It’s a wild goose chase. | 完全是捕风捉影 |
| [11:34] | Unless, of course, | 当然了 除非 |
| [11:34] | the relationship you’re so concerned with is with his wife. | 你特别关心的是和他老婆的关系 |
| [11:38] | Professor Hynek is in Nevada | 海尼克教授现在在内华达州的 |
| [11:40] | at the White Forest Missile Range right now. | 白林导弹靶场 |
| [11:42] | That’s where the Americans test their nuclear weapons. | 那是美国人试验核武器的地方 |
| [11:46] | This is the breakthrough we’ve been waiting for. | 这是我们一直在等待的突破点 |
| [11:54] | We’re needed elsewhere. | 别的地方需要我们 |
| [11:56] | Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州 |
| [11:57] | A former OSS agent now working for the CIA — | 战略情报局的一位前特工现在为中情局工作 |
| [12:01] | He has certain… | 他有个… |
| [12:03] | vulnerabilities that can be exploited. | 弱点可以为我们所利用 |
| [12:07] | Our work here is done. | 我们这边的工作已经结束了 |
| [12:09] | It’s time for us to go. | 是时候离开了 |
| [12:10] | Get up. | 站起来 |
| [12:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [12:30] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
| [12:32] | Yes. I’m a friend of Mimi’s. | 我是米米的朋友 |
| [12:37] | Well, it was nice seeing you again. | 再次见到你很高兴 |
| [12:39] | I should get back to my friends. | 我该去找我的朋友们了 |
| [12:41] | You, too. | 我也很高兴 |
| [12:46] | Who was that? | 她是谁 |
| [12:52] | Mimi’s neighbor. She’s nobody. | 米米的邻居 谁都不是 |
| [12:55] | 48 hours — | 四十八小时 |
| [12:56] | I will get you your evidence. | 我会拿给你证据 |
| [12:59] | Or we say goodbye to Ohio. | 否则我们就跟俄亥俄说再见 |
| [13:04] | Green is a very interesting color in astronomy. | 在天文学里绿色是非常有意思的颜色 |
| [13:07] | Our eyes are more sensitive to green than any other color. | 我们的眼睛对绿色最为敏感 |
| [13:10] | That’s why it’s so often visible in the night sky. | 所以在夜空里总能看到绿色的光 |
| [13:12] | These theodolite cameras | 这些经纬仪摄像机 |
| [13:13] | are going to record the green fireballs. | 将会记录下那些绿色火球 |
| [13:15] | Based on the soldiers’ testimony, | 士兵们的证词中说 |
| [13:17] | the fireballs flew overhead here, | 火球在这里从他们的头顶飞过 |
| [13:21] | so this is as good a position as any for the matrix. | 所以把仪器放在这里是最好的选择了 |
| [13:23] | Right. | 没错 |
| [13:25] | Now, when a meteor enters Earth’s atmosphere, | 当流星进入地球的大气层之后 |
| [13:27] | it burns to such a point that its outer layer vaporizes, | 摩擦产生的热量会让它的外层气化 |
| [13:30] | and the different — Ah, can you…? | 而不同的… 你能帮我一下吗 |
| [13:33] | Different metals in a meteor burn with particular colors. | 不同的金属燃烧后产生的颜色不同 |
| [13:36] | The green comes from nickel, | 镍元素燃烧时是绿色的 |
| [13:37] | which is the most common metal found in meteors. | 它同时也是流星中最常见的金属元素 |
| [13:45] | So, how do these things work, then? | 那这些东西是怎么运作的呢 |
| [13:47] | Well, each camera is fitted with a motion sensor | 每台摄像机都配有一个运动传感器 |
| [13:49] | and any passing object triggers a photograph | 任何经过的物体都会触动相机拍摄一张照片 |
| [13:51] | and a picture of the three dials. | 同时生成一张这三个表盘指针的照片 |
| [13:53] | Now, these show the time the photo was taken, | 这些会表示照片拍摄的时间 |
| [13:55] | the azimuth angle, and the angle of elevation. | 地平经度以及仰角角度 |
| [13:58] | Azimuth. | 方位角 |
| [13:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [14:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
| [14:06] | They’re just gonna blow ’em up — | 他们反正想直接炸掉这里 |
| [14:07] | why do they need faces? | 为什么还给假人装脸 |
| [14:09] | Realism is important | 为了充分理解 |
| [14:10] | to understand the ramifications of a nuclear explosion. | 核爆炸的威慑力 实拍影像是很重要的 |
| [14:27] | Can you give me some help here? | 你能帮我一下吗 |
| [14:28] | Give me a second, will ya? | 等我一下好吗 |
| [14:48] | Halt, or I’ll shoot! | 站住 不然我就开枪了 |
| [14:57] | Don’t hurt me. Please. | 别开枪 求你了 |
| [15:00] | Please. Don’t hurt me. | 求你了 不要开枪 |
| [15:07] | Master Sergeant Edward Rizzuto. | 士官长爱德华·里祖托 |
| [15:10] | Motor pool. | 车辆调配场 |
| [15:11] | That’s me. | 是我 |
| [15:13] | How you feeling, Sergeant? You all right? | 你感觉如何 中士 你还好吗 |
| [15:16] | Scared. | 害怕 |
| [15:18] | Like, uh, I saw something crazy. | 那个 我看到了很可怕的东西 |
| [15:23] | The green lights. | 那些绿光 |
| [15:25] | Dang it. You — You know what? | 我靠 那什么 |
| [15:26] | I-I-I did this backwards — | 我 我把问题问反了 |
| [15:27] | askin’ how you feel before the most important question. | 我在最重要的问题之前先问了你的感受 |
| [15:32] | What question is that? | 什么最重要的问题 |
| [15:34] | What were you doing at the test site | 你在试验场地干什么呢 |
| [15:35] | without authorization or clearance in the first place? | 既没有许可证也没有放行证 |
| [15:43] | Smoke? | 你抽烟吗 |
| [15:48] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
| [15:58] | How deep in the shit am I? | 我的麻烦有多大 |
| [16:01] | That depends on what you say next. | 这取决于你接下来要说什么 |
| [16:06] | I met this girl in town — we got to talkin’. | 我在镇上遇见了一个姑娘 我们聊得很欢 |
| [16:11] | She heard about the green lights | 她听说了关于这些绿光的事 |
| [16:14] | and practically begged me to take her out to see them, | 然后故意恳求我带她去看 |
| [16:16] | so, um, I took her out to the target area. | 所以 我就把她带到目标所在地去了 |
| [16:21] | We drank our way through a good bottle of Scotch, | 我们喝了一整瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
| [16:23] | but I did most of the drinking. | 但基本都是我在喝 |
| [16:27] | And, uh, next thing I know, I’m waking up flat on my back. | 然后我恢复意识的时候就一个人躺在地上了 |
| [16:30] | She’s gone. She took the car, | 她不见了 车也被她开走了 |
| [16:33] | took all the money out of my wallet, | 我钱包里的钱都被拿走了 |
| [16:35] | and left me stranded. | 我就被丢在那了 |
| [16:42] | He’s 100% full of shit. | 他嘴里没有半句真话 |
| [16:43] | How do you mean? | 为什么这么说 |
| [16:45] | Drank a bottle of Scotch last night? | 昨晚喝了一整瓶威士忌 |
| [16:46] | – I didn’t smell it on him. – So? | -我怎么一点没闻到 -所以呢 |
| [16:49] | And his hands. | 还有他的手 |
| [16:50] | You see his hands after I gave him that cigarette? | 我给他烟之后你观察他的手了吗 |
| [16:52] | Steady as a rock when he says he was scared out of his mind. | 嘴上说这吓尿了手却一点也不抖 |
| [16:56] | The man’s telling us a story that doesn’t hold up. | 那个人就是在和我们编故事呢 |
| [16:59] | Master Sergeant of the White Forest Missile Range, | 白林导弹靶场的士官长 |
| [17:02] | and he’s hiding something. | 他在隐瞒着什么 |
| [17:03] | We got to find out what that is. | 我们得搞清楚是什么 |
| [17:04] | No, we don’t. | 没那个必要 |
| [17:06] | Look, not every case we’re trying to solve comes out of the sky. | 听着 不是所有我们要解决的案子都是天上来的 |
| [17:09] | Remember, there was nearly | 记得吗 这里差点发生了 |
| [17:10] | a nuclear launch here that no one can explain. | 一次没人能解释的核弹发射 |
| [17:12] | This guy’s runnin’ around telling s– | 这个家伙在附近传播 |
| [17:13] | Our job is to observe the meteors and capture them on film. | 我们的工作是观测流星 并将它们捕捉成像 |
| [17:16] | That man is not our problem. | 那个人不用我们管 |
| [17:20] | I’m going back into the field to finish my work. | 我要回场地完成我的工作了 |
| [17:22] | You do whatever you want. | 你想做什么都行 |
| [17:37] | 租金收据 爱德华·里祖托 莫利路19号 | |
| [17:41] | I say when the cat’s away, | 要我说 猫不在家的时候 |
| [17:42] | the mice get to have a little fun. | 老鼠就要溜出来找找乐子 |
| [17:46] | It has been fun. | 是挺有意思的 |
| [17:48] | *…that you’ll always love me* | *你会一直爱着我* |
| [17:53] | What’s going on, Mimi? You don’t seem like yourself. | 怎么了 米米 你看上去心不在焉 |
| [17:57] | I’m sorry. It’s just — | 我很抱歉 只是 |
| [17:59] | Is it that man that broke into your house? | 是因为那个闯进你家的男人吗 |
| [18:01] | I know I still can’t get over it. | 我还是没法释怀 |
| [18:04] | *…my side* | *在我身边* |
| [18:06] | It’s Allen. | 是因为艾伦 |
| [18:08] | Something happened recently, and I don’t know what. | 最近有事发生 我不知道是什么事 |
| [18:10] | But he’s hurting | 但我从来 |
| [18:13] | in a way I’ve never seen before. | 没见他这么痛苦过 |
| [18:16] | *I, I would die* | *我会死去* |
| [18:18] | I wonder what it is. | 我很好奇是什么事 |
| [18:20] | Could it have something to do with his job? | 会不会跟他工作上的事有关 |
| [18:23] | What is it called again? Blue Book? | 那叫什么来着 蓝皮书 |
| [18:30] | Ever since he started there, | 自从他开始这个计划后 |
| [18:32] | he’s had to be so secretive. | 就变得神神秘秘 |
| [18:34] | I know there’s more he’s hiding, | 我知道他还有事隐瞒 |
| [18:35] | but he just won’t talk about it. | 可他就是不肯说出来 |
| [18:38] | Well, then you’ve got to do something about that | 这样的话 你一定得做些什么 |
| [18:41] | for your own sake — for Allen’s, too. | 为了你好 也为了艾伦 |
| [18:43] | I try, but he just keeps pushing me out. | 我试过 但他总是把我推开 |
| [18:47] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
| [18:50] | *So, darling* | *所以 亲爱的* |
| [18:53] | You’re his wife, Mimi. | 你是他的妻子 米米 |
| [18:57] | If he won’t tell you the truth, | 如果他不肯告诉你真相 |
| [18:59] | then you have ever right to find it out for yourself. | 那么你完全有权利自己去找出来 |
| [20:06] | What are you doing here, Dr. Hynek? | 你来这里做什么 海尼克博士 |
| [20:08] | I want to help you. | 我想帮助你 |
| [20:10] | The encounters — we get messages. | 遭遇外星人 我们可以接收信息 |
| [20:12] | We’re the antennas. There’s nothing anyone can do. | 我们就是天线 任何人都无能为力 |
| [22:24] | Do you need help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
| [22:41] | The, uh, the strobing of those lights — | 这些灯光的闪烁 |
| [22:45] | it must’ve, ah… | 一定是 |
| [22:48] | How are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
| [22:51] | I’m here when you need me. | 我会在你需要我时出现 |
| [22:54] | I’m here when I need you. | 也会在我需要你时出现 |
| [22:56] | Could you speak to me in plain English for once? | 你能说一次人话吗 |
| [22:59] | Good. You’re nearly ready. | 很好 你快准备好了 |
| [23:02] | Ready for what? | 准备做什么 |
| [23:04] | There’s a church in town. | 在镇上有个教堂 |
| [23:06] | St. Dominic’s. | 圣多米尼克教堂 |
| [23:09] | Dominic de Guzman was a Castilian priest — | 多米尼克·德·古兹曼是一位卡斯提尔神父 |
| [23:12] | patron saint of the astronomers. | 天文学家的守护圣人 |
| [23:14] | The church bell rings every day at noon. | 教堂钟声在每日正午响起 |
| [23:17] | When you get your head together, come find me. | 等你头脑清醒后 去那找我 |
| [23:22] | Then we can talk. | 然后我们谈谈 |
| [23:26] | Don’t you dare leave me like this again. | 你不准再这样把我丢下 |
| [23:29] | They’re coming back. | 它们要回来了 |
| [23:31] | You have work to do. | 你还有活要干 |
| [24:15] | What are you? | 你们是什么 |
| [24:28] | I feel like a trespasser in my own home. | 我在自己家里 却感觉像是入侵者 |
| [24:31] | Isn’t that part of the problem you’re trying to solve? | 这不正是你想解决的问题之一吗 |
| [24:35] | I couldn’t do this if you weren’t here. | 要是你不在 我肯定做不了这事 |
| [24:39] | You mean a lot to me. I’m just happy to help. | 你对我来说很重要 我很高兴能帮上忙 |
| [24:46] | The box. | 那个盒子 |
| [25:20] | I think I found something. | 我觉得我找到了什么 |
| [25:50] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
| [25:52] | It’s a journal… | 是一本日记 |
| [25:54] | about his cases. | 关于他的案子 |
| [25:57] | From West Virginia… | 从西佛吉尼亚 |
| [26:02] | “Lieutenant Fuller”. | “福勒中尉” |
| [26:07] | “Fuller was just a boy. | “福勒只是个孩子 |
| [26:09] | Lost. | 他很迷茫 |
| [26:10] | I had no idea how much. | 我不知道他有多迷茫 |
| [26:13] | And whatever they did to him, | 但无论他们对他做了什么 |
| [26:15] | whatever they subjected him to — it broke his mind.” | 无论他们让他遭受了什么 他因此而崩溃” |
| [26:20] | “I tried to help him. I beg him not to… | “我试图帮他 我求他不要 |
| [26:24] | kill himself… | 自杀 |
| [26:27] | but he did, | 但他还是自杀了 |
| [26:29] | and all I could do was stand there and… | 我能做的只是站在那里 |
| [26:33] | watch him.” | 看着他 |
| [26:38] | Susie, I’m…I’m sorry. | 苏西 对不起 |
| [26:41] | I-I just — I think I need — | 我只是 我觉得我需要 |
| [26:43] | Could I just have some time alone? I-I… | 我能独自一人静静吗 我… |
| [26:46] | I understand. | 我理解 |
| [27:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [27:14] | Hello, Donna. | 你好 唐娜 |
| [27:17] | Is Mimi home? | 米米在家吗 |
| [27:18] | She’s busy right now. I can tell her you stopped by. | 她现在在忙 我会跟她说你来过 |
| [27:22] | Okay. Sure. | 好的 没问题 |
| [27:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [27:25] | It was really nice seeing you yesterday. | 昨天见到你真的很开心 |
| [27:28] | I wish I could have introduced you to my husband, | 我真希望当时能介绍你认识我丈夫 |
| [27:31] | but it just wasn’t a good time. | 但当时时机不太好 |
| [27:33] | Not a problem. | 没事的 |
| [27:34] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
| [28:02] | Rizzuto’s a Russian spy. | 里祖托是个俄国间谍 |
| [28:06] | Born in the U.S. to Bolshevik parents, | 出生在美国布尔什维克党的家庭里 |
| [28:10] | Party member since he was in short pants. | 从小就是党员 |
| [28:14] | Your instincts were right on the money. | 你的直觉完全正确 |
| [28:18] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
| [28:21] | He works at the damn motor pool at the base. | 他在基地的车队里工作 |
| [28:23] | How’d they miss that? | 他们怎么会没发现 |
| [28:24] | Enlisted. We don’t catch everyone. | 他是应征入伍 我们揪不出所有人 |
| [28:30] | What about his ledger? | 他的笔记呢 |
| [28:32] | We believe it’s been used by Ivan to encrypt communication. | 我们认为它被伊凡用来加密传递讯息 |
| [28:35] | The Verona boys are working their way through it. | 维罗纳兄弟已经在着手破解了 |
| [28:38] | So this traitor is gathering intelligence on our missile tests? | 所以这个叛徒在收集我们导弹测试的情报 |
| [28:45] | Sirs? | 长官 |
| [28:48] | That may not be the whole story. | 事情并没有这么简单 |
| [28:51] | The green fireballs? | 那些绿色的火球 |
| [28:54] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
| [28:56] | Son, we wish we were. | 孩子 我们也希望这不是真的 |
| [28:59] | We’re investigating the possibility | 我们正在调查它们是否可能是 |
| [29:00] | that they’re aificial devices created by the Soviets | 苏联制造的用来监控我们测试场地的 |
| [29:03] | to monitor our test sites. | 人工设备 |
| [29:06] | So those bastards are running missions on our soil now? | 所以那些混蛋正在我们的土地上执行任务 |
| [29:09] | One way or another, yes. | 不管怎么样 是的 |
| [29:12] | But the American people can never know that. | 但美国人民绝对不能知道这件事 |
| [29:14] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
| [29:15] | we can’t let the Russians know that we know. | 我们不能让俄国人知道我们已经洞悉 |
| [29:20] | Which brings us to the Professor’s camera project, | 所以这涉及到了教授的摄影计划 |
| [29:22] | the project that we rejected, | 那个被我们否决的计划 |
| [29:24] | the project that Fairchild is running behind our backs. | 那个费尔柴尔德背着我们实施的计划 |
| [29:32] | What do you need me to do? | 你们需要我做什么 |
| [29:45] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
| [29:51] | Or I could talk and you could listen. | 或者我说你听着 |
| [29:57] | They’re shutting us down. | 他们要我们停止计划 |
| [29:59] | Cased closed. Time to go home. | 案子结了 是时候回家了 |
| [30:04] | No. | 不 |
| [30:11] | You know, when I was working interrogation, | 当我还在做审讯工作时 |
| [30:14] | the best way to break a man, break him so his mind played tricks? | 击垮一个人 让他大脑出现幻觉的最好方法 |
| [30:17] | Don’t let him sleep. | 就是别让他睡觉 |
| [30:18] | Well, my mind has never been sharper. | 我的思维从未如此清晰 |
| [30:20] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
| [30:23] | I don’t believe the fireballs were meteors. | 我不相信那些火球是流星 |
| [30:25] | Your fancy cameras tell you that? | 你的高级照相机告诉你的 |
| [30:26] | I-I haven’t developed the film, | 我还没有洗出胶卷 |
| [30:28] | but I am confident that they will confirm my thesis, yes. | 但我相信那些相片会证明我的理论 |
| [30:30] | Oh, well, as long as you’re confident. | 只要你相信就好 |
| [30:32] | I know what I saw! | 我很清楚我看到了什么 |
| [30:39] | Well, here’s what I see — | 我看到的则是 |
| [30:41] | a witness who hasn’t slept in weeks, | 一个几周没睡的目击者 |
| [30:44] | whose mind is bouncin’ around in his head | 他的思绪像是弹球机里的弹球那样 |
| [30:46] | like a pinball in a pinball machine. | 在脑子里不停地上蹿下跳 |
| [30:48] | He’s angry all the time. | 他总是很愤怒 |
| [30:50] | When he’s not angry, he’s confused. | 不愤怒的时候就很困惑 |
| [30:52] | Now, this witness, this man, has a story to tell, | 这个目击者 这个人 要讲一个故事 |
| [30:55] | but not a shred of proof to back up his claim | 但是除了他的一面之词 他拿不出任何证据 |
| [30:57] | other than his say-so — | 证明他的说法 |
| [30:58] | I’ll develop the film. | 我会洗出胶卷 |
| [31:01] | I’ll prove it to you. | 我会证明给你看 |
| [31:02] | That’s a negative. | 那是不可能的 |
| [31:03] | We are done here — | 我们的工作结束了 |
| [31:04] | finished like it never happened. | 就像从没发生那样结束了 |
| [31:06] | What the hell did you expect? | 你到底期望要怎样 |
| [31:08] | I expected to discover the truth. | 我期望找出真相 |
| [31:10] | I expected a partner who would back me up! | 我期望一个能支持我的搭档 |
| [31:15] | You went to Fairchild when the Generals weren’t looking. | 你趁将军们不注意时去找了费尔柴尔德 |
| [31:17] | You got caught. I warned you about that. | 你被发现了 我警告过你 |
| [31:20] | And what we’re facin’ now? | 我们现在面临的处境 |
| [31:21] | Just the consequences of your own actions. | 都是你擅自行动的结果 |
| [31:26] | I wanted the truth. | 我想要真相 |
| [31:28] | I wanted to forget. | 我想要忘却 |
| [31:31] | Okay? Now just leave me alone. Please! | 好吗 让我一个人待会儿 拜托了 |
| [31:40] | First time I saw a man die up close, | 我第一次看到有人在我面前死去时 |
| [31:44] | I couldn’t get it out of my head — | 不管我怎么努力 |
| [31:47] | no matter how hard I tried. | 那一幕都在我脑海里挥之不去 |
| [31:50] | I know you’re hurting about Fuller. | 我知道你因为福勒的事很痛苦 |
| [31:53] | But the hurt will pass ’cause it has to. | 但痛苦总会过去 因为必须这样 |
| [31:57] | And then one day, his death is just gonna be a… | 有一天 他的死就只会是 |
| [32:00] | a very bad thing that you don’t think about anymore. | 一件你不再想起的糟糕往事 |
| [32:30] | Professor Hynek. | 海尼克教授 |
| [32:36] | So nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
| [32:47] | You know what I love about churches, Dr. Hynek? | 你知道我为什么喜欢教堂吗 海尼克博士 |
| [32:51] | They were built as a haven for those who suffer. | 这是为痛苦之人建造的避难所 |
| [32:54] | But to suffer is to endure, is it not? | 但痛苦就是要忍耐 不是吗 |
| [33:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| [33:10] | You do know those were not meteors. | 你知道那些不是流星 |
| [33:12] | The abnormally low velocity is proof of that, yes — | 如此异常慢的速度足以证明这一点 |
| [33:17] | and the fact that the flight path doesn’t match that of a meteor shower. | 此外飞行轨迹也不符合流星雨的特征 |
| [33:23] | Which are horizontal, | 它们的轨迹是水平的 |
| [33:25] | not perpendicular to the Earth’s surface. | 而不是垂直于地球表面 |
| [33:37] | So… | 那么 |
| [33:40] | do you have a hypothesis as to their origin, Doctor? | 你对于它们的来源有什么猜想吗 博士 |
| [33:44] | Russian surveillance, | 俄方的监视侦察 |
| [33:48] | experimental spy craft of some kind, | 试验中的间谍飞船一类的 |
| [33:51] | but the technology — it’s too advanced. | 但是这种技术 太过先进了 |
| [33:58] | It’s impossible. | 不可能实现 |
| [34:00] | Then forget about the science for a moment. | 那暂时不考虑科学 |
| [34:04] | What can you imagine they are? | 你觉得那些是什么 |
| [34:08] | A craft of some kind… | 飞行器之类的 |
| [34:14] | piloted, not, uh, random… | 有人驾驶 不是随机出现的 |
| [34:20] | here to survey our nuclear-testing sites, | 来这里调查我们的核试验场地 |
| [34:22] | as if someone, something, | 好像有什么人 或什么东西 |
| [34:24] | were monitoring what progress we’ve made. | 在监视我们的进展 |
| [34:29] | I’m not sure I’d call it “Progress”, | 我不确定那是不是”进展” |
| [34:30] | but you’re on the right track. | 但你的思路是对的 |
| [34:33] | The only open question is — | 唯一悬而未决的问题是 |
| [34:37] | what if whoever is watching | 监视的那一方要是 |
| [34:41] | has determined that we’ve made more progress | 认为我们的进展已经超过了 |
| [34:43] | than they’re willing to allow? | 他们允许的限度怎么办 |
| [34:49] | That’s what Fuller said to my wife. | 福勒对我妻子就是这么说的 |
| [34:52] | You do know Lieutenant Fuller’s death was not your fault. | 你很清楚福勒中尉的死并不是你的过错 |
| [34:55] | What do you know about all of this? | 关于这一切你都知道些什么 |
| [34:57] | Who — Who is watching our progress? | 谁 是谁在监视着我们的进展 |
| [35:00] | If I had all the answers, I wouldn’t need you, would I? | 我要是知道答案就不需要你了 不是吗 |
| [35:04] | Need me? | 需要我 |
| [35:07] | What the hell do you need me for? | 你到底需要我干什么 |
| [35:23] | And we’ll be out of there, just as you ordered. | 我们会按照您的指示离开那里 |
| [35:27] | Is that for us? | 那是给我们的吗 |
| [35:32] | Amended to state conclusively | 最终将陈述修订为 |
| [35:33] | the green fireballs were nothing more than meteors. | 绿色火球只不过是流星而已 |
| [35:39] | Thank you, Professor. | 谢谢你 教授 |
| [35:42] | – Captain. – Sir. | -上尉 -长官 |
| [35:44] | Professor. | 教授 |
| [35:49] | Professor, one more thing. | 教授 还有一件事 |
| [35:50] | Yes? | 什么事 |
| [35:54] | I brought you into Project Blue Book, didn’t I? | 是我让你加入了蓝皮书计划 是吗 |
| [35:57] | Uh, yes, you did. | 是的 |
| [35:59] | Might even say you owe me. | 甚至可以说你欠我的 |
| [36:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [36:05] | Good. | 很好 |
| [36:07] | Just wanted to be clear about that. | 只是想确认清楚 |
| [36:09] | Very clear. Thank you. | 非常清楚 谢谢 |
| [36:19] | But if you ever go behind my back to Fairchild again, | 但如果你再背着我找费尔柴尔德 |
| [36:22] | you and I are gonna have a difficult conversation. | 我就要和你好好谈谈了 |
| [36:25] | And then I’ll shit-can you so fast, your head will spin. | 我会立刻解雇你 快到让你反应不过来 |
| [36:34] | Professor. | 教授 |
| [36:47] | I’ve got to dismantle the rest of my equipment. | 我要去拆除我剩下的装备了 |
| [36:49] | I’ll meet you later. | 晚点再和你见面 |
| [36:52] | Roger that. | 明白 |
| [36:57] | About every 75 years, | 大约每75年 |
| [37:00] | Halley’s comet returns to us. | 哈雷彗星就会回到我们身边 |
| [37:05] | And on the day I was born… | 我出生的那天 |
| [37:09] | the comet flew closer to Earth than ever before. | 彗星比以往任何时候都离地球更近 |
| [37:14] | People were terrified. | 人们吓坏了 |
| [37:17] | They thought it was an omen | 他们认为那是个预兆 |
| [37:20] | signaling the end of the world. | 预示着世界末日 |
| [37:25] | But my mother didn’t agree. | 但我母亲不这么觉得 |
| [37:30] | She believed it was an omen, yes… | 她相信那是个预兆 没错 |
| [37:34] | but an omen that announced my birth. | 但却预示着我的出生 |
| [37:40] | And she believed that I would be a man of great accomplishment. | 她相信我会成为一个大有成就的人 |
| [37:44] | like a comet blazing across the sky. | 就像闪耀天际的彗星 |
| [37:48] | But the truth is… | 但事实上 |
| [37:53] | I never was. | 我从来都不是 |
| [37:57] | If there’s one thing I know, it’s this… | 有件事我知道 那就是 |
| [38:02] | you have no idea what kind of man you can be. | 你无法知道自己会成为什么样的人 |
| [38:29] | I owe you a thank-you. | 我欠你一句谢谢 |
| [38:32] | That key you made opened a box in Hynek’s desk. | 你做的那把钥匙打开了海尼克书桌里的一个盒子 |
| [38:39] | In there was a journal filled with entries about his work. | 里面有一本日记 写满了他的工作记录 |
| [38:45] | And just as I thought, | 和我想的一样 |
| [38:46] | the Professor is doing much more than chasing lights in the sky. | 那个教授做的远不止是追逐空中的光 |
| [38:55] | He’s investigating experimental weapons — | 他在研究实验性武器 |
| [38:59] | mind control. | 精神控制 |
| [39:02] | Do you have the journal? | 日记在你手上吗 |
| [39:06] | I told you I needed hard evidence. | 我告诉过你我需要确凿的证据 |
| [39:08] | I’m closer than I’ve ever been. | 现在是我最接近的时候 |
| [39:13] | I just need you to stay out of my way. | 我只需要你不要插手 |
| [39:17] | Neither one of us can afford to be careless right now. | 现在我们谁都不能大意 |
| [39:23] | I’m glad you feel that way — | 我很高兴你这么想 |
| [39:26] | because there’s something I need you to do. | 因为我也需要你做点事 |
| [39:39] | I think you’ll find a hand saw works best. | 我想你会发现手锯最好用 |
| [39:59] | Mr. Rizzuto, we’re going to have a conversation. | 里祖托先生 我们来谈谈 |
| [40:25] | You’re still up. | 你还没睡呢 |
| [40:29] | Mimi, I’m sorry. | 米米 对不起 |
| [40:34] | I haven’t been myself. | 我最近一直不正常 |
| [40:37] | – The way I treated you the other night… – Was wrong. | -那天晚上我对你的态度 -是不对的 |
| [40:40] | And not like you at all. | 而且一点也不像你 |
| [41:14] | From now on, you and I — | 从现在开始 你和我 |
| [41:19] | we are going to work as a team. | 我们会像团队一样合作 |
| [41:23] | No more secrets. | 不再保留秘密 |
| [41:47] | Should it be heavier? | 感觉它应该更重才对 |
| [41:48] | Yes, it should be. | 没错 是这样 |
| [41:51] | Allen, what is this? | 艾伦 这是什么 |
| [41:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [41:58] | But we are going to find out… together. | 但我们会一起搞清楚 |
| [42:15] | 8, 1, 5, 4, 5, 6, 5, 9. | 八 一 五 四 五 六 五 九 |