时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | How are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[00:05] | I’m here when you need me. | 我会在你需要我时出现 |
[00:07] | 8, 3, 1, 2 | 八 三 一 二 |
[00:08] | I’m here when I need you. | 也会在我需要你时出现 |
[00:10] | There’s a church in town. | 在镇上有个教堂 |
[00:12] | When you get your head together, come find me. | 等你头脑清醒后 去那找我 |
[00:14] | What the hell do you need me for? | 你到底需要我干什么 |
[00:24] | Did you steal “Sensitive material” | 你有没有窃取白林基地 |
[00:25] | from a classified program at White Forest? | 一个机密项目的敏感材料 |
[00:27] | Is this what was so urgent? | 这就是你的要紧事 |
[00:29] | Is that what your investigation was about? | 这就是你在调查的那件事 |
[00:32] | Well, like I said, Professor. | 如我所说 教授 |
[00:34] | Still ongoing. | 调查还在进行中 |
[00:55] | 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 | |
[01:15] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:16] | You got a call, too? | 你也接到电话了 |
[01:18] | Sounded more like an order. | 更像是命令 |
[01:20] | “Get down to Blue Book, set up the projector…” | “去蓝皮书研究所 准备投影仪” |
[01:24] | What did you hear? | 他们跟你说了什么 |
[01:26] | Enough to be concerned. I need coffee. | 足以引起我的注意 我需要咖啡 |
[01:28] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也要 |
[01:30] | Faye, do we have any coffee — | 菲 我们还有咖啡 |
[01:32] | At ease, Captain. | 稍息 上尉 |
[01:33] | I asked her to step away, give us some privacy. | 我让她回避 给我们一些私人空间 |
[01:36] | Coffee can wait. | 咖啡可以等等再喝 |
[01:37] | We need to unplug these phones, too. | 我们还需拔掉这些电话 |
[01:39] | We don’t want any interruptions. | 我们不想有任何干扰 |
[01:41] | – Yes, sir. – Here, set this up. | -是 长官 -来 准备投影这个 |
[01:42] | I’ll get the curtains. | 我去放幕布 |
[01:47] | – Jack, hi. – Hi. | -杰克 你好 -你好 |
[01:49] | Sorry to bother you, but… | 很抱歉打扰你 但是 |
[01:51] | have you seen Donna? | 你见过唐娜吗 |
[01:53] | Oh, she brought cookies the other night. | 她前几天晚上带了饼干来 |
[01:54] | I meant to return the plate, but… | 我想把盘子还回去的 但是 |
[01:58] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[01:59] | I’ve been away on business for a few days | 我出差了几天 |
[02:01] | and, well, I know you know what that’s like. | 你知道那是怎样的 |
[02:03] | I’m sure Allen’s gone like that, too. | 我相信艾伦出差也是这样 |
[02:05] | But she wasn’t answering the phone, | 但是她不接我电话 |
[02:07] | and then when I came home, she wasn’t here. | 我回家后 她不在家 |
[02:09] | I called her mother, her sister. | 我打给她妈妈 她妹妹 |
[02:12] | Nobody’s seen her. | 没人见过她 |
[02:14] | Jack, come in for a moment. | 杰克 进来一下 |
[02:16] | Uh, okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[02:20] | Gentleman, what you are about to see was taken | 先生们 你们将看到 |
[02:22] | from a training exercise at Sedalia Air Field last night. | 昨晚在锡代利亚空军的演练画面 |
[02:28] | We haven’t had any time to verify all of it | 我们还没时间核实全部内容 |
[02:30] | since details keep coming in, | 因为消息还在逐步更新 |
[02:31] | but after you watch this, you’ll understand. | 但是你们看过这个之后 你们会理解的 |
[02:35] | All set. | 准备好了 |
[02:37] | Lights. | 关灯 |
[02:43] | Corporal, we’re rolling. | 下士 开始录制了 |
[02:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:46] | I’m Corporal James Vaughn of the 3rd Infantry Brigade. | 我是第三步兵旅的詹姆斯·沃恩下士 |
[02:50] | Today’s training exercise will be conducted | 今天的演练将在 |
[02:52] | in the hills outside of Pettis County. | 佩蒂斯县外的山上进行 |
[02:54] | The focus of the exercise will be infantry | 这次演练的核心是评估 |
[02:56] | mobility assessment during simulated ground assault. | 步兵在面对模拟地面袭击时的机动性 |
[02:59] | This film is for the purpose of the — | 这个视频的目的是 |
[03:01] | The hell is that? | 那个是什么 |
[03:03] | What are you doing? I’m right here. | 你在干什么 我在这里 |
[03:04] | There’s something behind you. Look. | 你背后有什么东西 快看 |
[03:13] | What the… | 什么情况 |
[03:16] | Hey! What’s happening over there? | 那里发生了什么 |
[03:31] | Pick him up! Haul him out of here! | 把他抱起来 把他拖出这里 |
[03:32] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[03:36] | Move it! I said fall back! | 快点行动 我说了撤退 |
[03:56] | Engagement lasted for 10 minutes. | 交战持续了十分钟 |
[03:59] | Engagement with what? I couldn’t tell what that was. | 和什么交战 我看不出那是什么 |
[04:02] | We have no idea, either. | 我们也不知道 |
[04:04] | Professor? | 教授 |
[04:06] | I couldn’t make anything out clearly enough. | 我无法清晰地描述那是什么 |
[04:07] | It was, uh, something in the sky, though. | 不过 那东西在天上 |
[04:10] | That wasn’t something of ours. | 那不是我们的设备 |
[04:11] | Would we be here if it was ours? | 如果是 我们还会在此商讨吗 |
[04:15] | Russians? | 俄国人 |
[04:16] | It’s unlikely they’d be able to operate that close to one of our bases. | 他们不太可能在我们基地附近行动 |
[04:19] | What I do know is that a whole battalion suffered injuries | 我知道的是整个营遭到了袭击 |
[04:22] | and claimed that whatever those things were | 并声称袭击他们的东西 |
[04:23] | fired some sort of death ray at them. | 向他们发射了死亡光线 |
[04:26] | At this point, we have multiple military witnesses, injuries, | 现在 我们有众多军事目击者和伤员 |
[04:30] | and a strange anomaly from an unknown source caught on camera. | 以及被摄像机捕捉到的未知来源的异常现象 |
[04:34] | Under any other rules of engagement, | 根据任何其他的交战条约 |
[04:36] | that would be an act of war. | 此举将意味着战争 |
[04:38] | And thankfully, we got control of information | 谢天谢地 我们控制住了 |
[04:40] | going in and out of that base. | 那个基地的消息进出 |
[04:42] | No one outside that unit or this room | 除了那支小队和这间屋子的人 |
[04:45] | knows anything about this. | 没人知道这件事 |
[04:48] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[04:50] | Get down to Camp Knoll, | 前往诺尔营区 |
[04:51] | figure out what the hell we’re dealing with, | 查清楚我们要面对的是什么 |
[04:53] | whether they’re military, Russians, or otherwise. | 无论是军队的人 苏联人还是其他人 |
[04:55] | And then… | 然后 |
[04:56] | tell us how to kill it. | 告诉我们怎么干掉他们 |
[05:13] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[05:16] | I couldn’t very well dispose of the body nearby, could I? | 我总不能在这附近处理尸体吧 |
[05:18] | That would be sloppy. | 那样就太大意了 |
[05:20] | I’ve always admired your attention to detail. | 我总是很钦佩你如此注重细节 |
[05:26] | You heard from the captain… | 上次见面之后 |
[05:28] | since your last date? | 你有上尉的消息吗 |
[05:30] | I’m sure he’ll call when he’s ready. | 我相信他准备好了就会打电话来的 |
[05:33] | It’s unlike you to move so slowly. | 动作这么慢不像你的作风啊 |
[05:35] | Given recent events, I should be more careful now. | 鉴于最近发生的事件 我现在应该更小心 |
[05:39] | Yes, I certainly hope so. | 是的 但愿如此 |
[05:51] | Looking good. | 看起来很不错 |
[06:06] | – Listen to us! – Look! | -听我们说 -听着 |
[06:08] | – Shut up! – We want — | -闭嘴 -我们希望… |
[06:08] | We want you to tell us the story, | 我们希望大家告诉我们事发经过 |
[06:09] | but one person at a time, understand? | 但一个个来说 明白吗 |
[06:12] | Okay, go on. You. | 开始吧 你先说 |
[06:14] | Alright, one minute, everything was fine. | 一分钟前 一切平静如常 |
[06:15] | – It just came out of nowhere! – This huge, orange light. | -那东西突然间冒出来 -巨大的橙光 |
[06:17] | It came right up off the mountain. | 直接从山上冲下来 |
[06:18] | It was blue, you moron. | 是蓝光 你个笨蛋 |
[06:20] | – And it was freezing cold. – It was orange. | -而且当时非常冷 -是橙光 |
[06:21] | 作战 注视前方 不准摸额头 | |
[06:22] | But it wasn’t cold. | 但是不冷 |
[06:23] | It had heat — heat coming off it like you — | 热气迎面而来 就像是… |
[06:24] | you were staring into an oven. | 站在烤箱前面一样 |
[06:25] | Well, I felt icicles pelting me. | 我感觉有冰锥向我砸来 |
[06:27] | Look what it did to my face. | 看看那东西把我的脸伤成什么样 |
[06:28] | Yeah, and I got burns on my arms | 我开枪打中它之后 |
[06:29] | from when it exploded after I shot it. | 它爆炸烧伤了我的手臂 |
[06:31] | Our ammo went right through it! | 我们的子弹直接穿过去了 |
[06:33] | Okay, look, it’s not unusual to get different perspectives on the same event, | 对同一事件有不同的看法很正常 |
[06:36] | but no one needs to get upset | 但如果自己的说法和别人的不一样 |
[06:37] | – if your story is different from his story. – The thing broke | -大家没必要生气 -那东西 |
[06:39] | into pieces that flew around together, | 变成碎片一起飞来飞去 |
[06:41] | like it was under some kind of control. | 就像是有什么东西在控制它们一样 |
[06:42] | Don’t listen to this asshole. | 别听着这混蛋胡说 |
[06:43] | He’s just trying to make himself sound important. | 他只是想让他自己显得很重要 |
[06:45] | You think I’m doing what?! | 你觉得我在干什么 |
[06:47] | – Sit down. – You calling me a liar? | -坐下 -你说我在骗人吗 |
[06:48] | Say it to my face! | 看着我说 |
[06:53] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Stand down! | 别打 大家都散开 |
[06:56] | You’re rangers! Act like it! | 你们都是游骑兵 有点游骑兵的样子 |
[06:59] | – Alright? – Everything okay, Captain? | -好吗 -没事吧 上尉 |
[07:02] | Actually, we need a break. | 我们需要暂停一会 |
[07:04] | Can we get a little help here, please? | 能帮忙带他们出去吗 谢谢 |
[07:05] | – Out. Get them out. – Move! | -出去 把他们带出去 -快走 |
[07:09] | Stay here. | 留在这里 |
[07:12] | Get out. | 出去 |
[07:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:17] | What just happened there? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[07:21] | You don’t just swing on a fellow soldier like that. | 不能这样对士兵发飙 |
[07:27] | Look, how can we draw any conclusions | 如果大家的说法都不统一 |
[07:29] | if no one’s telling us the same story? | 我们怎么能得出任何结论呢 |
[07:31] | We should take a look at where this happened. | 我们应该先去事发地看一下 |
[07:35] | Donna never struck me as the type. | 我从来没觉得唐娜是这样的人 |
[07:38] | To run off with another man? | 和别的男人私奔吗 |
[07:40] | To leave her husband. | 离开她丈夫 |
[07:42] | No warning, no note. | 不说一声 也不留张纸条 |
[07:44] | You know, I just saw her stocking up | 那天 我还看到她 |
[07:45] | her bomb shelter the other day. | 给她防空洞囤积食物 |
[07:46] | – It doesn’t make sense. – I don’t know, Mimi. | -这说不通啊 -我不知道 米米 |
[07:49] | You never know what goes on behind closed doors. | 你永远也不知道别人家里发生的事 |
[07:52] | What secrets people are hiding. | 人们都隐藏着什么秘密 |
[07:56] | Allen’s a great example. | 艾伦就是个好例子 |
[07:58] | What about Allen? | 艾伦怎么了 |
[08:00] | Well, he still doesn’t tell you where he’s going | 他还是不告诉你他去哪里 |
[08:01] | or what he’s working on half the time, right? | 或是一半的时间他都在捣鼓些什么对吧 |
[08:04] | Oh, we’ve talked about that. | 这个我们聊过了 |
[08:06] | And? | 然后呢 |
[08:11] | He’s sharing… | 他告诉了我 |
[08:13] | but honestly, it… | 但说实话 |
[08:16] | it scares me even more now. | 现在让我感到更害怕 |
[08:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:25] | He brought this thing home the other day. | 有一天他带了一个东西回家 |
[08:29] | This — This object. | 一个物体 |
[08:30] | It was… | 那… |
[08:34] | I finally made him take it out of the house. | 我终于让他把东西从家里拿走了 |
[08:42] | Do you know what it was? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[08:47] | Allen’s working on some really strange things — | 艾伦在捣鼓一些很奇怪的东西 |
[08:51] | stuff I never would’ve even imagined before, | 一些我以前从来都没想过的东西 |
[08:53] | let alone believed in. | 更别提去相信了 |
[08:55] | The flying saucers. | 飞碟 |
[08:56] | More. | 还有更多 |
[08:58] | There’s more to it than that. | 不止这些 |
[09:00] | And I just don’t feel safe anymore. | 我只是不再感觉安全了 |
[09:04] | That is understandable. | 这我能理解 |
[09:07] | Ever since that man broke into our house, | 自从那人闯进我们家 |
[09:09] | then building the bomb shelter, things have just… | 然后建防空洞 事情变得 |
[09:13] | gotten worse. | 更加糟糕了 |
[09:16] | I want to feel in control again. | 我想找回主动权 |
[09:20] | I want to do what you did. | 我想像你一样 |
[09:22] | What I did? | 像我一样 |
[09:23] | After you were mugged and you wanted to feel safe again. | 像你被抢后想要重拾安全感那样 |
[09:27] | I want to buy a gun. | 我要买把枪 |
[09:30] | And I want your help. | 而我需要你的帮助 |
[09:37] | So, according to the map, | 那么根据地图来看 |
[09:39] | this is roughly the unit’s position | 这附近差不多就是事发时 |
[09:40] | when they had the sighting. | 小队所在的位置 |
[09:43] | It looks like… | 这看起来像… |
[09:44] | a forest, so they got that part right. | 就像一座森林 这点他们说的不错 |
[09:54] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[10:00] | Got to be a thousand shell casings. | 看着像好几千个弹壳啊 |
[10:03] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[10:08] | I don’t see any evidence of something firing back | 我没看出开火回击的迹象 |
[10:11] | You think it could’ve been another unit, | 你觉得有没有可能是他们 |
[10:12] | mistaken for the orb they described? | 把另一个小队误认成是不明飞行物了 |
[10:14] | What, friendly fire? With what, a flamethrower? | 是吗 友军误伤 还用上了喷火器 |
[10:16] | Those guys were burned, not shot. | 他们可是被烧伤了 不是被射伤了 |
[10:18] | True, but after their accounts and the film, | 是 但他们的证词和录像上的内容 |
[10:20] | hearing what the Generals had to say… | 还有将军说的那些 |
[10:21] | W-Wait. | 等等 |
[10:23] | Think the Generals aren’t telling us the whole story? | 你觉得将军对我们有所隐瞒吗 |
[10:31] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:37] | – Doc… – Shh. | -博士… -嘘 |
[10:41] | It’s coming from up that way. | 是从那边传来的 |
[10:44] | If whatever that thing is is back… | 如果那个东西还要回来的话 |
[10:45] | We’re going to find it. | 我们得找到它 |
[10:48] | I don’t like it. | 我有不好的预感 |
[10:55] | It doesn’t match any of the group sightings | 它和我们记录的集体目击证词 |
[10:57] | we’ve got documented. | 都不吻合 |
[10:59] | Well, you’ve done this longer than me. | 你做这个的时间比我要长 |
[11:02] | We’ll let Hynek and Quinn work. | 我们让海尼克和奎恩来处理吧 |
[11:05] | Maybe they can get to the bottom of it. | 或许他们能查明真相呢 |
[11:07] | The idea of this new weapon being used against our soldiers, | 要把这个新型武器用在我们的士兵身上 |
[11:11] | the American people, is… | 用在美国公民身上的想法 真的… |
[11:15] | Well, we do have our own weapon | 不过我们也有在这种情况下 |
[11:17] | that we can fight back with in this scenario. | 能反击的武器 |
[11:20] | Yes, we do. | 嗯 对 |
[11:28] | Let’s use it. | 我们用吧 |
[11:40] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么情况 |
[11:42] | Murmuration. | 飞行阵 |
[11:45] | Don’t you just mean birds? | 不就是鸟群的意思吗 |
[11:46] | Starlings. | 准确来说是八哥 |
[11:48] | Their swarming behavior is called “Murmuration.” | 他们这种结队飞翔的阵型叫飞行阵 |
[11:51] | Hundreds of them, sometimes thousands | 几百只鸟 有时是上千只 |
[11:53] | moving in intricate patterns. | 组成极其复杂的图案 |
[11:59] | To this day, science can’t explain their random flight. | 目前为止 科学也无法解释这种无规则飞行 |
[12:04] | But to see them out here screeching like that? | 但他们一边飞一边哀嚎这种情况 |
[12:07] | It’s — It’s unusual. | 有些不对劲 |
[12:12] | What are they doing now? | 他们现在在干嘛 |
[12:26] | Look out! | 小心 |
[13:07] | How’d you get so good at that? | 你怎么射得这么准 |
[13:09] | You don’t buy a gun and not practice how to use it. | 我总不可能买了枪不练它吧 |
[13:13] | The more you practice, the more at ease you’ll be | 越练习 越放松 |
[13:18] | and the safer you’ll feel. | 也就有安全感了 |
[13:23] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:25] | Yes. | 好了 |
[13:28] | Safety’s on, so we’re just gonna walk you | 保险栓是拉上的 在你开枪之前 |
[13:33] | through the steps before you fire, okay? | 我们先来熟悉一下步骤 好吗 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:44] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[13:46] | – Nervous. – Good. | -很紧张 -很好 |
[13:48] | That’s what we want. | 这种状态正是我们想要的 |
[13:49] | Relaxation is where we want to get to. | 然后我们再努力达到放松的状态 |
[13:52] | Forward here so you have a steady stance. | 这里前倾一点 这样你站得会稳一些 |
[13:58] | Put your gun up towards the target. | 用枪瞄准目标 |
[14:02] | You want to use both hands. | 你要用两只手 |
[14:06] | Now breathe. | 呼吸 |
[14:07] | Slow. | 慢一点 |
[14:09] | Controlled. | 控制好气息 |
[14:13] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很棒 |
[14:18] | Slow it down even more. | 再慢一点 |
[14:24] | I’m taking the safety off. | 我把保险栓拉下来了 |
[14:29] | Breathe in. | 吸气 |
[14:31] | Exhale and squeeze. | 吐气 扣动扳机吧 |
[14:36] | How did that feel? | 那一下感觉怎么样 |
[14:38] | Good. | 很棒 |
[14:40] | You have four more shots. | 你还有四发子弹 |
[15:00] | I want to do it again. | 我还想再来一次 |
[15:05] | Bird dissection. | 鸟类解剖 |
[15:07] | Encyclopedia Britannica again? | 又对着《大英百科全书》查呢 |
[15:09] | 14th edition, but mostly I’m just winging it. | 第十四版 不过我基本在自由发挥[飞行] |
[15:13] | Get it? | 理解笑点了吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah, you’re hilarious. | 嗯 你可真好笑 |
[15:16] | Those look like burns, maybe? | 那里看上去有可能是烧伤吧 |
[15:18] | Ah, not as evident, but look here. | 不是很明显 但你看这儿 |
[15:21] | Its eyes show clear deterioration. | 它的眼睛出现了明显的退化 |
[15:23] | So something blinded them? | 那是有什么东西晃瞎了它们吗 |
[15:25] | Could explain why they attacked each other. | 这能解释它们为什么互相攻击 |
[15:27] | Yeah, maybe, but the starlings are very social birds. They live in flocks. | 有可能 但八哥喜欢是群居动物 |
[15:31] | They’re used to group cooperation. | 他们习惯团队合作 |
[15:32] | To just go against their nature like that, | 互相攻击有违它们的本性 |
[15:34] | it’s hard to justify. | 很难解释 |
[15:40] | You know what else that sounds like? | 你知道这听起来还像什么吗 |
[15:43] | The soldiers. | 军人 |
[15:44] | Yeah, there’s no real explanation | 也没有合理的解释 |
[15:45] | for why they attacked each other during our interview, either. | 说明他们为何在我们采访时互相攻击 |
[15:48] | Birds are notorious for carrying viruses. | 鸟类是出了名的病毒携带体 |
[15:49] | Maybe it’s a new strain of something no one’s seen before. | 也许这是种未被人发现的新品种病毒 |
[15:52] | That makes you attack your friends? | 这种病毒能让人攻击朋友 |
[15:54] | Lose your ability to discern between friend or foe. | 让人失去辨别敌友的能力 |
[15:56] | Like — Like rabies, for example. | 比如像 狂犬病 |
[15:58] | So this could be contagious? | 所以这可能有传染性 |
[15:59] | Until we know more, we can only assume. | 在有更多信息前 我们只能假设 |
[16:01] | We need to quarantine the unit. | 我们得隔离这支小队 |
[16:02] | And do blood work for the whole base, | 并且要为整个基地的人做血液检测 |
[16:04] | – including ourselves. – Copy that. | -包括我们自己 -了解 |
[16:27] | Corporal Wells, | 威尔士下士 |
[16:32] | welcome to Camp Knoll. | 欢迎来到诺尔营区 |
[16:36] | It’s okay, son. You can step out. | 没事的 孩子 你可以下车了 |
[16:57] | Why am I here? | 我为什么来这 |
[17:00] | These gentlemen will make sure you get comfortable. | 这些先生会确保你过得舒适 |
[17:04] | Am I in trouble? | 我惹上麻烦了吗 |
[17:07] | I completed the program, didn’t I? | 我完成了那个项目 不是吗 |
[17:11] | You came through with flying colors. | 你成功地完成了 |
[17:14] | We just want to see what we bought. | 我们只是想看看成果 |
[17:16] | We just need to have you make a call, son. | 我们需要你打个电话 孩子 |
[17:21] | Like I was trained? | 像我训练的那样吗 |
[17:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:24] | This time, hopefully someone answers. | 希望这次有人接听 |
[17:33] | I’ve taken blood samples from the eight witnesses | 我已经采集了八位目击证人的血液样本 |
[17:35] | and sent it for testing. | 并送去检测了 |
[17:40] | Along with these surface dustings from their uniforms, | 包括从制服上收集起来的灰尘 |
[17:42] | we should have a better indication of what we’re dealing with. | 这样应该能让我们更了解我们面对的是什么 |
[17:46] | So what if it is contagious? | 如果确实是传染病怎么办 |
[17:48] | We touched those birds. | 我们碰了那些鸟 |
[17:51] | Are you angry with me? | 你在生我的气吗 |
[17:52] | Feelings of hostility, mistrust? | 对我有敌意 有怀疑 |
[17:55] | What, more than usual? | 怎么 比平时还明显吗 |
[17:58] | If it was contagious, it’d be more widespread by now, | 如果这有传染性 那现在得病的人应该更多 |
[18:00] | and coming into contact with a dead animal, | 如果要与死去的动物接触才会得病 |
[18:02] | it’s even less likely to spread. | 那更不可能是传染病 |
[18:05] | Excuse me, sir. Your call’s been put through. | 打扰了 先生 您的电话 |
[18:17] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[18:21] | Jump. Let’s go. | 跳 我们走 |
[18:23] | Hurry it along. Come on. | 加快速度 快 |
[18:26] | Bring it up the back. | 从后面拿上去 |
[18:27] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[18:29] | Get up, you son of a bitch! | 起来 你个狗崽子 |
[18:30] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[18:43] | It’s hot in here. | 这里好热 |
[18:47] | I-Is this not gonna work? | 这不管用吗 |
[18:49] | Do you need to be outside? What th– | 你是不是得去外面 怎么 |
[18:52] | No. | 不 |
[18:54] | No, you don’t understand, sirs. | 不 你们不明白 先生们 |
[19:07] | It’s a sign. | 这是个预兆 |
[19:28] | Corporal? | 下士 |
[19:39] | Are they coming? | 他们要来了吗 |
[19:42] | No. | 不 |
[19:47] | They’re already here. | 他们已经在这了 |
[19:54] | No, it was — It was unexpected, | 不 出了些意外 |
[19:55] | but I’m waiting for some lab results. | 但我在等一些检测结果 |
[19:58] | So, I don’t know, tomorrow, the day after… | 不知道 明天 后 |
[20:00] | Allen? Allen, I-I can’t hear you. | 艾伦 艾伦 我听不到你说话 |
[20:03] | You’re going in and out here, too. | 你的声音也断断续续 |
[20:05] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[20:08] | Mimi? | 米米 |
[20:09] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:37] | Get it over to the supply tent, now! | 马上送到补给帐篷去 立刻 |
[20:46] | Hynek, get back inside! | 海尼克 回里面去 |
[20:48] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[20:49] | Whatever it is that attacked those soldiers is back. | 袭击了士兵的东西 它回来了 |
[20:52] | – I’m coming with you! – No, you’re staying inside. | -我跟你一起去 -不行 你待在里面 |
[20:57] | Get back inside! That’s an order! | 回去 这是命令 |
[21:32] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么 |
[21:36] | You guys were all out there last night, also, right? | 你们昨晚也都在那里 对吗 |
[21:39] | And what if we were? | 如果是呢 |
[21:40] | The platoon that saw the orb, | 那个小队看见了圆形飞行物 |
[21:42] | just wondering if any of you saw something strange, as well. | 只是好奇你们是否也看到了奇怪的东西 |
[21:45] | What we saw is none of your Goddamned business. | 我们看到了什么都跟你没关系 |
[21:49] | I didn’t see nothing. | 我什么都没看见 |
[21:51] | Don’t make shit up about me if I didn’t. | 如果我没看见你就别瞎编了 |
[21:53] | Yeah, then why are we out here | 是吗 那为什么我们在这里 |
[21:54] | with shoot-to-kill orders, dumbass? | 带着杀无赦的命令 蠢货 |
[21:55] | Don’t call me “dumbass”! | 不许叫我蠢货 |
[22:15] | What’s our position? | 我们现在在哪 |
[22:16] | Oh, you’re in charge now? | 现在你是老大了吗 |
[22:18] | Look, I’m just asking in case we might want to pull over. | 我只是随口一问 以防我们要靠边停车 |
[22:44] | Alright, easy, there, brother. | 好了 冷静 兄弟 |
[22:46] | You’re not his brother. | 你才不是他的兄弟 |
[22:50] | Load your weapons! | 枪都上好膛 |
[22:58] | Look alive. | 打起精神 |
[22:59] | Eyes on me. | 看着我 |
[23:01] | We see anything out there, we are going to kill it. | 一旦看见任何东西 立刻开枪 |
[23:04] | Give me a hoo-ahh! | 大家听清楚了吗 |
[23:05] | Hoo-aah! | 听清楚了 |
[23:07] | You open your mouth again on my command, | 没我的命令你不许出声 |
[23:11] | and I’ll ask these boys to shut it for you. | 否则我让你再也出不了声 |
[23:22] | Corporal? | 下士 |
[23:24] | Corporal, can you hear me? | 下士 你能听见我说话吗 |
[23:31] | You were hearing something. | 你之前听到了一些东西 |
[23:32] | W-What was it saying? | 都说了些什么 |
[23:38] | It doesn’t speak. | 它不说话 |
[23:41] | It moves. | 只是移动 |
[24:28] | If I had all the answers, I wouldn’t need you, would I? | 我要是知道答案就不需要你了 不是吗 |
[24:59] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[25:11] | Get out of my head! | 滚出我脑袋 |
[25:13] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[25:29] | You’re from that Project Blue Book, aren’t you? | 你是蓝皮书计划的人 是吧 |
[25:33] | You don’t belong with us. | 你不是我们一伙的 |
[25:35] | Hey, all hands on deck, right? | 全员出击 不是吗 |
[25:40] | Pull over! | 靠边停 |
[25:41] | Stop the truck! | 停车 |
[25:59] | Hey. Weapon. | 武器交出来 |
[26:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:12] | Why don’t we all just take a breath here. | 不如我们都稍微冷静下 |
[26:14] | On my mark, you take this man down. | 听我指令 你们干掉他 |
[26:16] | Hold on, hold on! | 等下 等下 |
[26:18] | One… | 一 |
[26:20] | I’m on your side! | 我是站在你这边的 |
[26:21] | Two! | 二 |
[26:26] | Hey, 9:00, who the hell is that? | 九点钟方向 谁在那里 |
[26:35] | Stand down! | 放下武器 |
[26:53] | Alright, that man is a doctor. He can help you. | 那人是个博士 他可以帮你们 |
[26:56] | He can explain what’s happening here. | 他能解释这里发生的事情 |
[26:58] | Don’t listen to him! | 不要听他的 |
[26:59] | Gentlemen, important message for you from HQ. | 各位 总部带给你们的重要消息 |
[27:05] | The drill is over. | 演习结束 |
[27:07] | Stand down. | 放下武器 |
[27:09] | W-What drill? | 什么演习 |
[27:10] | Psychological evaluation | 心理评估 |
[27:12] | measuring battle station preparedness. | 用来估量战斗状态准备情况 |
[27:15] | This was your final exercise. | 这是你们最后的演习 |
[27:16] | – You’re lying. – Excellent. | -你骗人 -很好 |
[27:18] | That was exactly the response we were hoping for. | 这正是我们所期望看到的反应 |
[27:22] | You’re not supposed to trust me. | 你们本来也不应该相信我 |
[27:23] | This is — It’s all — It’s all part of the exercise… | 这是 这全部 全部是演习的一部分 |
[27:28] | right, Captain? | 是吧 上尉 |
[27:30] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[27:31] | Best unit we ever tested. | 你们是我们考验过的最优秀的分队了 |
[27:33] | Make sure it goes in the report. | 一定要把这个写进报告 |
[27:49] | Unit 17, come in. | 呼叫第17分队 |
[27:51] | Do you read? Over. | 能听到吗 完毕 |
[27:53] | Unit 17, over. | 第17分队 完毕 |
[27:56] | Unit 17, where the hell are you? | 第17分队 你们到底在什么位置 |
[27:57] | We need you in position, on the double. | 我要你们现在就位 马上 |
[28:00] | Copy that, sir. But…the drill is over. | 收到 长官 但是演习结束了 |
[28:03] | What drill? | 什么演习 |
[28:04] | Get your ass in position, patrol leader. | 马上滚去就位 巡逻队长 |
[28:06] | We’re at battle stations! | 我们在战斗状态 |
[28:08] | The lights are back! They’re back! | 那些光回来了 它们回来了 |
[28:13] | They’re gonna kill us all! | 它们会把我们全杀死的 |
[28:14] | Go! Get ’em, boys! | 快 大家追上 |
[28:15] | Move! Move! | 快跑 快跑 |
[28:16] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:24] | – I don’t see ’em, sir. – Keep looking. | -长官 我没看到他们 -继续找 |
[28:27] | We need to find those sons of bitches. | 我们一定要找到这俩混蛋 |
[28:36] | Unit 17, come in. | 呼叫第17分队 |
[28:37] | – Are you in distress? Over. – Negative. | -遇到什么困难吗 完毕 -没有 |
[28:39] | Well, then, get your ass to Sector Bravo, now, | 那就赶紧去B区 |
[28:41] | or you’re AWOL. Over. | 否则算擅离职守 完毕 |
[28:42] | 3-1-Bravo, on our way. | B区31 马上出发 |
[28:44] | Copy that. We’ll notify. | 收到 我们会通知其他人 |
[28:46] | Get back to the damn truck, now. | 立刻回到卡车上 |
[28:48] | You heard him. Move out. | 听到了吧 出发 |
[28:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:06] | Those soldiers are reacting to some kind of behavioral agent, | 这些士兵在对某些行为介质起反应 |
[29:10] | the same thing that affected the starlings, | 跟影响八哥的东西一样 |
[29:11] | but they were exposed last night. | 但他们是昨晚接触的 |
[29:12] | I mean, who knows how many are infected. | 谁知道有多少人感染了 |
[29:14] | That sounds like a good reason for you to stay put | 这听起来是一个很好的理由让你待在营地 |
[29:16] | like I told you. | 像我说的那样 |
[29:18] | Safe and sound, Professor. | 安然无恙 教授 |
[29:26] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[29:28] | Right back into the shit. | 回那个鬼地方去 |
[30:01] | I mean, it really is the perfect weapon. | 这正是完美的武器 |
[30:04] | A virus turns people against each other, | 使人们互相残杀的病毒 |
[30:06] | filling them with rage and paranoia. | 让他们充满了愤怒和怀疑 |
[30:09] | Until they take each other out. | 直到他们干倒对方 |
[30:10] | I mean, just imagine what would happen | 就想象下会发生什么吧 |
[30:12] | – if it reached the civilian popu– – Wait, Doc! | -如果它感染了平民 -小心 博士 |
[30:14] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[30:29] | Soldier? | 士兵 |
[30:39] | Soldier? | 士兵 |
[30:42] | It’s Wells. | 我是威尔士 |
[30:45] | Doc, if he’s infected… | 博士 如果他被感染了… |
[30:49] | Last night, were you out here with any other soldiers? | 昨晚你和其他的士兵来这边了吗 |
[30:52] | Generals brought me. | 将军们带我来的 |
[30:55] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[30:56] | They brought me here to make contact. | 他们带我来让我联系外界 |
[31:01] | And I have. | 而且我做到了 |
[31:09] | Did you hear that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[31:11] | God, it’s so loud. | 我的天 太响了 |
[31:16] | It hurts my…brain. | 我的头…好疼 |
[31:18] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:19] | – Look at me. – It’s too loud! | -看着我 -太响了 |
[31:21] | Look at me! It’s going to be — | 看着我 应该会… |
[31:22] | You’re okay! Look at me! | 你没事的 看着我 |
[31:24] | It’s in here. It’s in here. | 它就在这 就在这 |
[31:26] | I know it’s in here. | 我知道就在这 |
[31:28] | No, no, no, wait, wait! | 不 等等 |
[31:30] | Please! Wells! | 求求你 威尔士 |
[31:32] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[31:35] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[31:42] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[31:43] | Put that down. | 把它放下 |
[31:46] | Put that down, please. | 请你把它放下 |
[31:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:51] | You don’t know what that is. Might be — | 你不知道那是什么 可能是… |
[31:52] | No, no. No, no. It’s not gonna hurt me. | 不不不 它不会伤害我 |
[31:54] | – Just — – I-I promise. | -还是… -我保证 |
[32:01] | The hell was that? | 那到底是什么 |
[32:02] | It’s from White Forest. | 从白林拿的 |
[32:03] | I knew you took something. | 我就知道你拿走了什么 |
[32:09] | Stay in the car! | 待在车里 |
[32:10] | – No! – This is your fault! | -不 -这是你的错 |
[32:19] | Stop! | 站住 |
[32:24] | Wells. | 威尔士 |
[32:26] | Wells! | 威尔士 |
[33:08] | Captain. Are you okay? | 上尉 你没事吧 |
[33:13] | You get him? | 你抓住他了吗 |
[33:15] | Guy hit me like a ton of bricks. | 那家伙突然狠狠地打了我 |
[33:18] | What the hell is that thing? | 那到底是什么东西 |
[33:20] | I wish I knew. | 我也希望自己知道 |
[34:08] | What the hell are those? | 那些是什么 |
[34:11] | Last night wasn’t an alien invasion. | 昨晚不是外星人入侵 |
[34:15] | It was a military experiment. | 而是军事试验 |
[34:21] | What’re you saying? | 你说什么 |
[34:23] | I’m saying the army did this to their own men. | 我是说这是部队在攻击自己人 |
[34:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:43] | Captain, we don’t know who yet! Just — | 上尉 我们还不知道是谁 还是… |
[34:45] | We know enough. | 我们知道得已经足够了 |
[34:46] | There was no UFO. | 没有飞碟 |
[34:48] | It was you, wasn’t it, you mother– | 是你 对不对 你这个浑… |
[34:49] | Excuse me, Captain? | 你说什么 上尉 |
[34:52] | Where is this attitude coming from? | 你这态度是从哪里来的 |
[34:54] | That sighting? | 那起目击事件 |
[34:55] | Those soldiers are victims of a neurochemical attack | 是战士们受到了神经化学物质的攻击 |
[34:58] | sprayed from these canisters, and once they’re tested, | 从这些罐子里释放出来的 测试一下 |
[35:01] | I’m sure you’ll find that the active agent | 我相信你们会发现活跃成分 |
[35:02] | led to aggressive behavior, | 会引发具有攻击性的行为 |
[35:04] | which turned the men against each other. | 导致士兵互相攻击 |
[35:05] | There were no aliens. | 没有什么外星人 |
[35:07] | No Russians. | 没有俄国人 |
[35:09] | It was ours. | 是自己人 |
[35:17] | You really didn’t know, did you? | 你们真的不知道 对不对 |
[35:22] | Of course we didn’t. | 我们当然不知道 |
[35:24] | What about Wells? | 那威尔士呢 |
[35:27] | We ran into him on the road. | 我们在路上碰见他了 |
[35:30] | He said that you sent for him. | 他说是你们让他来的 |
[35:31] | – You saw Wells? – Just for a minute. | -你们见到威尔士了 -就一会儿 |
[35:33] | – He ran away. – Where? | -然后他就跑了 -跑哪去了 |
[35:35] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[35:36] | Well, the — | 那个… |
[35:39] | He thought we were trying to kill him, too, I guess. | 我猜他以为我们也想杀了他 |
[35:43] | Wells tried to make it back to base. | 威尔士想要回到基地来 |
[35:48] | Something happened. | 肯定出了岔子 |
[35:52] | He didn’t pull through. | 他没成功 |
[36:02] | I’m sure the autopsy will confirm that his death was | 我相信尸体解剖会确定他的死因 |
[36:05] | from whatever you found out there, doctor. | 是由你找到的物质所致 博士 |
[36:12] | How could Wells have just died? | 威尔士怎么说死就死了呢 |
[36:13] | He wasn’t even there during the attack. | 攻击发生的过程他都没在那边 |
[36:15] | He said the — that th-the Generals brought him. | 他说…是将军们带他来的 |
[36:17] | I — How could they have even found him out there? | 我…他们是怎么在林子里找到他的 |
[36:19] | You are asking questions when you should be thanking your lucky stars. | 你问个没完 其实你应该感谢你的幸运星 |
[36:23] | He’s the only other person who could pin the theft | 他是唯一一个能把你和你从白林偷的 |
[36:25] | of that whatever-it-was you stole from White Forest on you. | 不管是什么玩意的东西联系在一起的人 |
[36:29] | You lied to them to protect me. | 为了保护我你说了谎 |
[36:31] | No, I was protecting myself. | 不是 我是为了保护我自己 |
[36:34] | They find out you took it, I’m going down for it, as well. | 他们发现是你偷的 我也会跟着遭殃 |
[36:39] | I wanted to tell you. | 我想告诉你的 |
[36:46] | Okay, maybe I didn’t. | 好吧 也许我没想告诉你 |
[36:48] | But how did you grab it? | 可你是怎么拿的呢 |
[36:50] | Something like that, they bury it deep. | 这种东西 他们肯定藏得很深 |
[36:53] | That man I told you about, he — he gave me a key. | 我跟你提过的那个人 给了我一把钥匙 |
[36:57] | – You’re kidding me. – No. | -你开玩笑的吧 -不 |
[37:00] | He showed me everything I needed to know to get it. | 他向我展示了得到钥匙的所有步骤 |
[37:02] | – Why? – You saw what happened to Wells. | -为什么 -你目睹过威尔士的遭遇了 |
[37:04] | The power that object exerted. | 那个物体释施加的能量 |
[37:06] | So, what’s that prove? | 这能证明什么呢 |
[37:08] | Alien artifacts, technol– I… | 外星物件 科技…我 |
[37:10] | I don’t know, but the military is hiding the truth. | 我也不清楚 但军方在隐藏事实 |
[37:14] | And this man, he’s what? | 而这个人 他怎么样 |
[37:15] | He’s using you to get to the bottom of it? | 他在利用你弄清真相 |
[37:19] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[37:23] | Alright, so, if Wells took this thing and he’s gone, | 如果威尔士拿了那东西 现在他死了 |
[37:27] | where the hell is it now? | 那个东西现在在哪呢 |
[37:55] | Mom! Hey, Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[37:57] | Honey, what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[37:59] | There’s a police car in front of the neighbor’s house. | 邻居家门口来了辆警车 |
[38:02] | – What? – Come on, you got to see. | -什么 -快来 你一定要看看 |
[38:04] | Mr. Smith is out taking to them. | 史密斯先生在外面和他们谈话呢 |
[38:05] | Come on! | 快来 |
[38:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[38:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:13] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢您 总统先生 |
[38:17] | Gentlemen, you’re back. | 先生们 你们回来了 |
[38:18] | You son of a bitch, you set us up. | 你个狗娘养的 你陷害我们 |
[38:19] | You knew Camp Knoll wasn’t a legitimate sighting. | 你知道诺尔营区的目击事件不是真的 |
[38:22] | Testing chemical weapons on our own soldiers? | 在我们的士兵身上测试生化武器 |
[38:24] | Without our knowledge? | 还瞒着我们 |
[38:26] | That nerve agent allows us to confuse the enemy on any battlefield, | 那种神经毒剂能让我们在任何战场上混淆敌军 |
[38:30] | conferring significant tactical advantage | 带来重大的战术优势 |
[38:32] | without any lasting damage to our own men. | 也不会对自己人造成永久伤害 |
[38:34] | How the hell do you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[38:35] | You didn’t see those kids. | 你没有亲眼见过他们 |
[38:36] | – You have no idea — – Of course I have an idea. | -你根本不知道 -我当然知道 |
[38:39] | Who do you think put it into development? | 你认为是谁把它开发出来的 |
[38:41] | Well, why the hell didn’t you read us in on it | 那你为什么不早告诉我们 |
[38:42] | if you knew we’d be chasing our own tails? | 如果你早就知道我们在做无用功 |
[38:43] | Because I was testing something else — | 因为我还在测试别的东西 |
[38:46] | a program continuing without my knowledge. | 一个在我不知情的情况下继续进行的项目 |
[38:50] | What was his name? Corporal Wells? | 他叫什么名字 威尔士下士 |
[38:52] | The one you brought in from the program I shut down? | 你们从我终止的项目里带走的那个人 |
[38:54] | You went behind my back | 你们背着我 |
[38:55] | and purposefully kept me in the dark, | 而且故意让我蒙在鼓里 |
[38:57] | and that is what I was testing. | 这才是我测试的东西 |
[38:59] | Your loyalty. | 你们的忠诚度 |
[39:02] | After today, | 从今以后 |
[39:03] | your days of operating on your own terms are over. | 你们按自己的意愿行事的日子到头了 |
[39:06] | Gassing our own men, and we’re being disloyal? | 你毒死自己人 我们反而不忠诚 |
[39:10] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[39:16] | Go after him, Hugh. | 跟上他 休 |
[39:18] | Make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid. | 确保他不做蠢事 |
[39:21] | Again. | 再一次 |
[39:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:43] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[39:50] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[39:51] | What, are you smoking now? | 怎么 你现在开始抽烟了 |
[39:53] | Drinking in the middle of the day? | 还在大中午喝酒 |
[39:56] | It’s been a rough one. | 这段日子很艰难 |
[39:59] | Rough couple of days since you’ve been gone, actually. | 说实话你不在的这段日子很艰难 |
[40:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[40:06] | Donna’s missing. | 唐娜不见了 |
[40:07] | Donna? What, next-door Donna? | 唐娜 隔壁的那个吗 |
[40:10] | Jack called the police. | 杰克报警了 |
[40:12] | He has no idea where she is. | 他不知道她的下落 |
[40:14] | She… | 她 |
[40:15] | might’ve run off with another man. | 可能跟别的男人跑了 |
[40:17] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[40:20] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[40:21] | I guess they had a lot of problems. | 我猜他们有很多矛盾 |
[40:24] | A lot of secrets. | 很多秘密 |
[40:26] | But we don’t have secrets anymore, do we? | 但我们之间已经没有秘密了 对吗 |
[40:31] | – Problems? – Mimi, we are fine. | -矛盾呢 -米米 我们挺好的 |
[40:34] | I told you, I want us to be on the same page. | 我说过 我希望我们可以达成共识 |
[40:36] | But you still haven’t told me everything that’s going on! | 但你还是没有告诉我事情的全部 |
[40:38] | Because I just — I don’t even know myself. | 因为我 我自己都不知道 |
[40:43] | Are we in danger? | 我们有危险了吗 |
[40:47] | We are, aren’t we? | 有危险了 对吗 |
[40:49] | No, not anymore. | 不 不再有了 |
[40:51] | I’m going to fix things. | 我要去弥补 |
[40:54] | Fix things where? | 去哪弥补 |
[40:55] | Because home is what’s broken right now, Allen, | 此时此刻支离破碎的是我们的家庭 艾伦 |
[40:57] | and we can’t keep doing this. | 我们不能再这么继续下去了 |
[40:59] | I can’t keep doing this. | 我不能这么继续下去了 |
[41:02] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[41:04] | Project Blue Book. | 蓝皮书计划 |
[41:06] | Your job. | 你的工作 |
[41:08] | You need to make a choice, and now. | 你得现在做出选择 |
[41:41] | 8, 1, 9, 5, 6, 5, 9. | 八 一 九 五 六 五 九 |