时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | What do you know about all of this? | 关于这事你都知道些什么 |
[00:09] | If I had all the answers, I wouldn’t need you, | 我要是知道答案就不需要你了 |
[00:11] | – would I? – Need me? | -不是吗 -需要我 |
[00:12] | What the hell did you expect? | 不然你希望是怎样 |
[00:13] | I expected to discover the truth. | 我希望找出真相 |
[00:15] | I expected a partner who would back me up! | 我期望一个能支持我的搭档 |
[00:18] | That’s a negative. We are done here. | 那是不可能的 我们的工作结束了 |
[00:20] | This is the breakthrough we’ve been waiting for. | 这是我们一直在等待的突破点 |
[00:24] | I’m glad you feel that way — | 我很高兴你这么想 |
[00:25] | because there’s something I need you to do. | 因为我也需要你做点事 |
[00:29] | I can’t keep doing this. | 我不能这么继续下去了 |
[00:31] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[00:32] | Project Blue Book. | 蓝皮书计划 |
[00:33] | You need to make a choice, now. | 你得现在做出选择 |
[00:56] | 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 | |
[01:22] | 飞行员及乘客目睹无翼飞船 倍受惊吓 | |
[01:26] | 卢伯克区域夜空中出现奇异光线 夜间观测者不堪其扰 | |
[01:34] | 卢伯克区域夜空中出现奇异光线 夜间观测者不堪其扰 | |
[01:50] | 卢伯克区域夜空中出现奇异光线 夜间观测者不堪其扰 | |
[02:22] | Project Blue Book. | 蓝皮书计划 |
[02:23] | This is Dr. Allen Hynek. | 我是艾伦·海尼克博士 |
[02:25] | You’re still there. | 你还在那 |
[02:28] | I’m just trying to get organized. | 我只是在收拾东西 |
[02:32] | You’re having second thoughts. | 你犹豫了 |
[02:39] | – Allen? – Yes. | -艾伦 -是的 |
[02:41] | No, I mean no. I just — | 不 我没有犹豫 只是 |
[02:43] | I can’t talk right now, Mimi. | 我现在不方便说话 米米 |
[02:47] | I keep feeling like — | 我一直有种感觉 |
[02:50] | like we’re in danger. | 感觉我们有危险 |
[02:51] | We’re fine. I promise. | 我们没事的 我保证 |
[02:53] | Just — | 只是 |
[02:54] | I’ll be home soon. | 我马上就回家 |
[02:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:25] | I always thought she was lovelier than the others. | 我一直觉得她要比其他人更漂亮些 |
[03:31] | I can see why you became so infatuated. | 我明白为什么你如此着迷了 |
[03:32] | You went through my personal things. | 你翻我的私人物品 |
[03:34] | It was a revelation, really. | 结果倒真的是很令人惊喜 |
[03:36] | Do you know why? ‘Cause you were right. | 知道为什么吗 因为你是对的 |
[03:38] | She is the key. | 她才是关键 |
[03:41] | You’re just not using your…asset fully. | 你只是没有完全发挥自己的优势 |
[03:45] | What are you suggesting? | 你有什么建议 |
[03:47] | Let’s say Mrs. Hynek were to have a dalliance of sorts | 如果海尼克太太到处调情 |
[03:50] | and it was photographed. | 而且还被拍下来的话 |
[03:53] | I’ll bet her husband, | 我打赌她的丈夫 |
[03:54] | the esteemed professor and Air Force lackey, | 受人尊敬的教授和那个空军小跟班 |
[03:57] | would do just about anything to keep those photos out of the public eye. | 为了不让照片公诸于众什么都愿意做吧 |
[04:01] | Maybe even betray his country. | 甚至背叛自己的祖国 |
[04:08] | I thought you would’ve been excited about the idea. | 我以为你会喜欢这个主意 |
[04:12] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[04:15] | You’re worried about betraying your “Friendship” with her. | 你担心背叛了和她之间的”友谊” |
[04:20] | Is that gonna be a problem, this time? | 这一次这会是个问题吗 |
[04:26] | I have given you enough chances | 我已经给你够多机会了 |
[04:31] | and, if you don’t do as I wish, | 如果你不按照我说的去做 |
[04:34] | I will find my own version of blackmail. | 我会用自己的方法去胁迫他们 |
[04:45] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[04:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:50] | I said, | 我说 |
[04:52] | hit. Me. | 打我 |
[04:56] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要打你 |
[05:01] | What the fuck was that? | 你他妈的想干嘛 |
[05:05] | Using my asset fully will not be a problem. | 完全发挥我的优势不会是问题 |
[05:09] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有消息通知你 |
[05:14] | If they don’t have an appointment, | 如果他们没有预约 |
[05:16] | I can’t just — Afternoon, Captain. | 我不可以直接 下午好 上尉 |
[05:18] | – Any coffee on? – Dr. Hynek is here. | -有咖啡吗 -海尼克博士来了 |
[05:23] | Yes. Totally understood. | 是的 完全理解 |
[05:31] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[05:32] | Had to catch up on some paperwork. | 得赶一些文书工作 |
[05:35] | Aren’t you supposed to be teaching a class? | 你不是该去教课吗 |
[05:36] | Well, I had some files I wanted to go through first. | 我有些文件还想先看一遍 |
[05:41] | All of them? | 全部吗 |
[05:48] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么玩意 |
[05:52] | Resignation letter? | 辞职信 |
[05:53] | I assumed you’d need some sort of documentation. | 我觉得你应该需要一些文件 |
[05:56] | This a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:58] | No. | 没有 |
[06:02] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[06:04] | I’m sorry. You know how difficult this has been. I — | 对不起 你知道这有对我多艰难 我… |
[06:07] | I take that back. | 我收回刚说的话 |
[06:08] | I know what to say. | 我知道要说什么 |
[06:10] | What are you doing with those files? | 你要拿这些文件去做什么 |
[06:12] | These are my research. | 这些是我的研究 |
[06:13] | But you don’t own your research | 但只要你为蓝皮书计划效力 |
[06:14] | while you work for Project Blue Book. | 研究就不属于你个人 |
[06:16] | Generals made that clear from day one. | 将军第一天就把这点说清楚了 |
[06:18] | This whole science of UFOlogy, the — | 这整个不明飞行物学 |
[06:19] | the classification system? I created that. | 分类系统 都是我创建的 |
[06:22] | I am entitled to my work. | 我有权享有我的研究 |
[06:23] | You’re entitled to get your ass kicked, | 如果你再在我眼皮底下 |
[06:25] | if you try to steal Air Force material | 偷取空军的资料 |
[06:26] | – from under my nose again. – Gentlemen. | -你有权得到的将是处罚 -先生们 |
[06:28] | I-I’m sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打断你们 |
[06:29] | – Not now. – There’s a couple here — | -现在不是时候 -有一对夫妇… |
[06:30] | Not now, Faye! | 现在不是时候 菲 |
[06:31] | Sir, I asked you to wait outside. | 先生 我叫你们在外面等着 |
[06:33] | I understand, but we can’t. | 我明白 但是我们等不了 |
[06:35] | My husband needs your help. | 我丈夫需要你们的帮忙 |
[06:36] | Who are you? How’d you get on this base? | 你们是什么人 是怎么进到这个基地的 |
[06:38] | I have military ID, sir. | 我有军官证 长官 |
[06:41] | I’m Thomas and this is my wife, Vivian. | 我叫托马斯 这是我妻子薇薇安 |
[06:44] | Well, Thomas, I’m sorry, but, | 托马斯 很抱歉 但是 |
[06:46] | we don’t see people who don’t have appointments. | 我们只接待有预约的人 |
[06:49] | I already tried that, sir. | 我试过预约 长官 |
[06:51] | We’re not leavin’. | 我们是不会走的 |
[06:56] | Faye, can you get a couple MPs | 菲 你能去叫几个宪兵 |
[06:57] | to escort these two off of the — | 来护送他们两位离开… |
[06:58] | We are not leavin’. | 我们是不会走的 |
[06:59] | Thomas, no. | 托马斯 别 |
[07:01] | – It’s okay, baby. – What’s happenin’ here? | -没事的 宝贝 -到底是怎么回事 |
[07:03] | We traveled a long way and we have nowhere left to turn. | 我们一路长途跋涉 无处可去了 |
[07:06] | I need your help — | 我需要你们的帮忙 |
[07:10] | Don’t! | 别过来 |
[07:15] | Do you need a doctor? | 你需要医生吗 |
[07:18] | I’ve been to the doctors. | 我去看过医生 |
[07:20] | But they can’t help | 但是他们都治不好我 |
[07:21] | because they don’t understand who did this to me. | 因为他们不明白是谁干的 |
[07:26] | Did what to you? | 对你干了什么 |
[07:29] | Abducted me. | 绑架我 |
[07:31] | The aliens who abducted me. | 我被外星人绑架了 |
[07:41] | Go lock the front door. | 去把大门锁上 |
[07:43] | We have no choice now. Go. | 我们现在别无选择 快去 |
[07:45] | You’re wrong, you know. You do have a choice. | 你错了知道吗 你有得选 |
[07:48] | Put the gun down, no one gets hurt. | 放下枪 没人会受伤 |
[07:50] | We can work out whatever you need. | 我们可以想办法配合你的需求 |
[07:51] | Oh, you think I’d believe that, comin’ from you? | 你认为我会相信你说的这些鬼话吗 |
[07:56] | You’re Captain Quinn, right? | 你是奎恩上尉对吧 |
[07:57] | We know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[07:58] | We spoke on the phone about nine months ago. | 大约九个月前我们通过电话 |
[08:03] | The Army man. | 你是陆军的那个人 |
[08:04] | Do you remember what you told me? | 你记得你和我说了什么吗 |
[08:07] | Have to say it’s slippin’ my mind right now. | 不得不说我现在不太记得了 |
[08:09] | You said it sounded like a wild story. | 你说这听来有点荒谬 |
[08:11] | You’ll get back to me. | 你会给我回电 |
[08:13] | Now it’s only gotten worse. | 现在情况更糟糕了 |
[08:16] | – This is the one. – He called Blue Book? | -就是他 -他打过电话给蓝皮书吗 |
[08:18] | Before your time. | 在你加入之前 |
[08:18] | Kept callin’ once a week after that. | 在那之后 我每周都打一次电话来 |
[08:20] | What is this all about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[08:22] | Staff Sergeant Thomas Mann, here, | 这位是托马斯·曼陆军上士 |
[08:23] | claims that aliens kidnapped him from his car. | 自称外星人从他车里绑架了他 |
[08:28] | I’m Dr. Allen Hynek. | 我是艾伦·海尼克博士 |
[08:29] | – I’m also a member of Project Blue Book. – Doc. | -我也是蓝皮书计划的成员 -博士 |
[08:31] | I’d like to hear your story. | 我想听听你的遭遇 |
[08:34] | That’s why you’re here, right, to tell your story, | 你来这就是这个目的吧 诉说你的遭遇 |
[08:36] | so that way, you can get some help? | 这样就能寻求帮助对吧 |
[08:39] | None of the doctors have been able to tell us what’s wrong. | 没有一位医生能告诉我们到底是怎么回事 |
[08:42] | We didn’t know where else to go. | 我们不知道还能去哪 |
[08:45] | Would you like to sit down? | 你想坐下来吗 |
[08:46] | – Doc. – The man is in pain. | -博士 -他现在非常不舒服 |
[08:48] | We can’t help him, | 我们无法帮助他 |
[08:48] | unless we know what he’s been through, Captain. | 除非知道他经历了什么 上尉 |
[08:54] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:56] | A-And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:58] | We’ve been so busy here. | 我们在这里忙得不可开交 |
[08:59] | T-Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[09:01] | But everyone has to get up against that wall. | 但是每个人都得背靠着那面墙 |
[09:04] | I’m not puttin’ the gun away. | 我不会把枪收起来的 |
[09:07] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[09:09] | I’m just gonna get my pen and, uh, a booklet, | 我只是要拿笔和本子 |
[09:13] | so that I can take some notes. | 这样我就能记笔记 |
[09:20] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[09:29] | Just… start from wherever you like. | 想从哪开始说都行 |
[09:41] | It was last spring. | 那是去年春天的事 |
[09:44] | I was drivin’ back home after workin’ late. | 我加班后开着车回家 |
[09:47] | Where’s home? | 你家在哪里 |
[09:49] | New Hampshire. | 新罕布什尔 |
[09:53] | There was no moon that night, just a sky full of stars. | 那晚没有月光 只有满天星星 |
[10:04] | Then I see one fallin’ | 然后我看到其中一颗坠落 |
[10:05] | and, mind you, I see shootin’ stars up there all the time. | 顺带说一句 在那里我总是看到流星 |
[10:09] | But, this one, it split apart into three pieces. | 但是这次 它分成了三个部分 |
[10:21] | I couldn’t believe my eyes, at first. | 起初我不敢相信自己的双眼 |
[10:26] | So I slammed on my brakes. | 所以我踩了急刹车 |
[10:30] | And these things were like watchin’ me. | 这些东西像是在看着我 |
[10:35] | I see this other, larger, craft coming down. | 我看着另一艘巨大的飞船降落下来 |
[10:44] | Then this light, | 然后有一道光 |
[10:46] | brighter than any sun, starts comin’ down. | 比太阳和星星更明亮的光 照射下来 |
[10:50] | Thing is, | 问题是 |
[10:53] | it didn’t hurt my eyes. | 那道光一点也不刺眼 |
[10:56] | I look up. | 我向上看去 |
[10:58] | That’s when I start feeling it. | 就在这时 我开始感觉到 |
[11:00] | This — This energy passin’ through my body | 有种能量穿过我的身体 |
[11:04] | and it’s holding me in place. | 让我无法动弹 |
[11:07] | I’m trying so hard to move, but I can’t. | 我很努力尝试移动 但做不到 |
[11:10] | Then, this pulling sensation, like I’m being lifted up! | 然后这种拉扯的感觉 仿佛我被抬了起来 |
[11:18] | I’m tryin’ to scream, but nothing comes out. | 我想尖叫 但无法发声 |
[11:22] | And then | 然后 |
[11:25] | everything goes black. | 我晕过去了 |
[11:43] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[11:45] | Easy, easy. | 别激动 别激动 |
[11:47] | It’s okay. You’re safe. | 没事的 你已经安全了 |
[11:49] | – What happened? – Remember how, | -发生了什么 -还记得吗 |
[11:50] | when you tell the story sometimes, what happens? | 当你诉说这个经历时会发生什么 |
[11:55] | I’m sorry. I-I’m so s-s– | 我很抱歉 我真的很 |
[11:57] | It’s like this all the time now. | 现在他总是这样 |
[12:00] | We’ll just be talking and he’ll drift off, | 我们只是说说话 他就会走神 |
[12:02] | start shaking. | 开始颤抖 |
[12:06] | One time, I found him out in the woods, | 有一次 我在树林里发现他 |
[12:08] | on the ground, | 躺在地上 |
[12:10] | just mumbling strange sounds. | 嘟哝着奇怪的声音 |
[12:15] | Has this been getting worse? | 情况变得更糟糕了吗 |
[12:22] | And you do not recall what happened next? | 你不记得接下来发生了什么吗 |
[12:26] | All I remember is, the next morning, | 我只记得 第二天早上 |
[12:29] | when I woke, I was still in the car, but, | 当我醒来时 我还在车里 但是 |
[12:32] | I was a hundred miles from where I started. | 我距离出发地有一百英里 |
[12:36] | No idea how I got there. | 完全不知道怎么到那儿的 |
[12:38] | Head felt like it was going to explode. | 脑袋感觉要爆炸了 |
[12:41] | And you’ve been to the doctors. | 你去看了医生 |
[12:42] | – Yes, sir. – All the ones who’ve examined him | -是的 长官 -所有检查过他的人 |
[12:43] | say they can’t find anything wrong. | 说他们没有发现任何问题 |
[12:45] | Ever tried goin’ to a shrink? | 有没有试着去看心理医生 |
[12:47] | I am not crazy! This really happened! | 我没有疯 这件事真的发生了 |
[12:49] | No one is calling you a liar. | 没人说你是个骗子 |
[12:51] | You’re supposed to be the experts in this. | 你应该是这方面的专家 |
[12:53] | You don’t know what this has done to him. | 你不知道这对他有什么影响 |
[12:56] | He won’t eat, won’t sleep. | 他不吃不睡 |
[12:58] | He’s not the same man. | 他不是原来的他 |
[13:03] | I brought something. | 我带来了些东西 |
[13:06] | he keeps drawin’ this stuff, obsessively. | 他一直没完没了得画这些东西 |
[13:10] | He’ll sometimes sleepwalk and do these. | 他有时会梦游 然后画这些 |
[13:13] | Doesn’t even remember. | 过后什么也不记得 |
[13:15] | How can you explain that? | 你怎么解释呢 |
[13:17] | It’s just — | 只是 |
[13:29] | Did you draw this? | 是你画的吗 |
[13:34] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[13:37] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:39] | No, I just keep seeing it in my head. | 不知道 只是我的脑子里一直浮现它 |
[13:42] | Like the others. | 像其他人一样 |
[13:44] | What is it? What do you see? | 是什么 你看到什么 |
[13:46] | It’s not what I see. It’s what he sees. | 不是我看到 是他看到的 |
[13:50] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[14:26] | Susie. | 苏西 |
[14:27] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[14:40] | Has he done this before? | 他以前打过你吗 |
[14:44] | The first time, he said it was an accident. | 第一次 他说是个意外 |
[14:46] | Second time, he was drunk. | 第二次 他喝醉了 |
[14:49] | Strike three, you’re out. | 第三次 你就出局 |
[14:54] | Do you need a place to stay? | 你需要找个地方住下吗 |
[14:55] | – I can’t ask that of you. – Of course you can. | -我不能这样要求你 -你当然可以 |
[14:57] | You have a family. | 你有家庭 |
[14:58] | You’re gonna take in a battered woman? No. | 你要收留一个被家暴的女人吗 不可能 |
[15:00] | You’re not — | 你不是 |
[15:04] | I wanna help. | 我想帮忙 |
[15:08] | Just tell me how can I help. | 就告诉我该怎么做 |
[15:13] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[15:16] | I never imagined this happening to me. | 我从没想过这种事会发生在我身上 |
[15:22] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[15:24] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[15:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:34] | I’m here for whatever you need. | 碰到什么困难我都会帮助你 |
[15:39] | I can help you through this. | 我可以帮你渡过难关 |
[15:43] | Is Allen at work? | 艾伦在工作吗 |
[15:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:47] | And Joel? | 乔尔呢 |
[15:49] | He’s at a friend’s. | 他在朋友家 |
[15:52] | Good. | 好 |
[15:54] | Because you know what would help me through this right now? | 因为你知道现在什么能帮助我吗 |
[16:00] | You and I getting very drunk. | 咱俩喝个伶仃大醉 |
[16:10] | Those all the places people reported seeing spaceships? | 这些是人们报告看到飞碟的地方吗 |
[16:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:28] | Something I need to tell you about our friend Thomas. | 我要告诉你一些我们朋友托马斯的事 |
[16:31] | Reason I never called him in for an interview. | 我没有给他回电的原因 |
[16:33] | Did a background check on ‘im, since he was military. | 因为他是军人 我对他做了背景调查 |
[16:36] | Turns out he got shell shock after fighting overseas. | 原来他在海外作战时受到了炮弹的袭击 |
[16:39] | Got discharged, Section 8. | 退役了 第八分队 |
[16:41] | Faye, do you have a compact on you, by any chance? | 菲 你身上有镜子吗 |
[16:43] | I do. | 我有 |
[16:44] | May I see it, please? | 可以让我看吗 |
[16:45] | Did you not hear what I just said? | 你没听到我刚才说的吗 |
[16:47] | Guy’s got a screw loose. | 这家伙疯了 |
[16:49] | Just…stand behind me, this side. | 就站在我的后面 这边 |
[16:52] | Hold this over my shoulder, so I can see it. | 举过我的肩膀 让我能看见 |
[16:54] | – Why? – Just do it, please. | -为什么 -照做就是了 |
[17:04] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[17:06] | Stand here. Do what I’ve just done. | 站这儿 用我刚才的姿势 |
[17:15] | They’re the same. | 两者完全一致 |
[17:23] | So, this is a view of the star cluster Pleiades, | 这是从地球观测到的 |
[17:28] | the Seven Sisters, as seen from Earth, | 444光年外的 |
[17:30] | 444 light-years away. | 昴星团的样子 |
[17:33] | This is your drawing, Thomas, | 这是你的画 托马斯 |
[17:35] | a mirror image of that same cluster, | 同一个星团的镜像图 |
[17:39] | which means that your perspective | 也就是说这幅画 |
[17:40] | is looking back at it from a position in space | 是你从宇宙中人类未曾踏足的一点 |
[17:43] | no one has ever been. | 往回观测的结果 |
[17:47] | S-So what does that mean? | 这是什么意思呢 |
[17:48] | Well, either he drew a random set of dots | 要么他随手画出了一组点 |
[17:52] | which align exactly with a map most people have never seen, | 与多数人从未见过的地图完全吻合 |
[17:57] | a one in a hundred billion chance, or… | 这个几率大概是一千亿分之一 或者是 |
[18:02] | someone in that spaceship taught you how to do it. | 在那艘飞船里的某个人教你画的 |
[18:30] | This is gonna go down so fast. | 我一口就能干了这杯酒 |
[18:32] | Well, there is plenty more where that came from. | 瓶子里还有好多呢 |
[18:40] | You are a lifesaver. | 你真是我的救命恩人 |
[18:43] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[18:47] | I just — I felt so bad that I — | 我只是 我觉得很过意不去… |
[18:52] | I never suspected anything before. | 我之前居然都没产生过怀疑 |
[18:54] | Why would you? You, of all people, know that we don’t show the world | 这很正常 你最清楚我们不会和全世界分享 |
[18:57] | what goes on behind closed doors. | 自家发生的事 |
[18:59] | With all the secrets Allen’s been keeping these days. | 艾伦如今保守的那么多秘密 |
[19:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:11] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[19:12] | We are fine. | 我们感情很好 |
[19:13] | No, no, no. You do not get to keep secrets from me now. | 不不不 现在你可不能再对我有所隐瞒了 |
[19:17] | We’re past all that, don’t you think? | 我们已经是革命友谊了 不是吗 |
[19:21] | Allen’s quitting Blue Book. | 艾伦要离开蓝皮书计划 |
[19:23] | I’m making him. | 我逼他退出 |
[19:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:27] | I mean, there have been some crazy things | 你看 从他在那工作起 |
[19:29] | that have happened since he started working there. | 发生了那么多可怕离奇的事 |
[19:31] | Like me buying a gun? | 比如我买了把枪吗 |
[19:36] | I never told him about it. | 我从没对他说过 |
[19:39] | That was the final straw: | 那就是压死我的最后一根稻草 |
[19:42] | every day, feeling like there were | 每天我都觉得 |
[19:44] | so many things we were hiding from each other. | 我们瞒着对方那么多东西 |
[19:51] | God, why are we talking about me? | 天啊 话题怎么又说到我头上来了 |
[19:54] | My problems must seem so… | 我的问题听起来肯定很… |
[19:56] | trivial right now. | 无关紧要吧 |
[19:58] | Not at all, because we have the same ones. | 完全不会 因为我们面临的问题一样 |
[20:02] | The men in our lives. | 我们生命中的男人 |
[20:16] | It’s not normal for that door to be locked. | 通常那扇门不会上锁 |
[20:18] | He’ll come back, or someone else will, | 他会回来的 或其他人 |
[20:20] | probably with keys. | 可能带着钥匙 |
[20:21] | – What about the map? – What about it? | -那地图呢 -地图怎么了 |
[20:22] | Doesn’t that change things? | 难道它没有改变现在的情况吗 |
[20:24] | You said there’s no way it could be random, | 你说这不可能是巧合 |
[20:26] | that someone or something | 肯定有什么人或什么东西 |
[20:27] | had to have shown him how to draw that. | 教他如何画那幅图 |
[20:28] | Doesn’t that prove what we’ve been saying? | 那不就证明了我们一直以来的观点吗 |
[20:30] | You know what pareidolia is? | 你知道空想性错视是什么吗 |
[20:32] | It’s a term used for when you see recognizable shapes | 它指是人们会在无规律图案中 |
[20:34] | in random patterns, like faces in the clouds. | 看到熟悉的形状 比如觉得云像人脸 |
[20:37] | Or dots that look like star patterns. | 或觉得一些小点看起来像星象图 |
[20:39] | – That is what it’s called, right, Doc? – Yeah, that is the term, yes. | -是叫这个吧 博士 -对 是叫这个 |
[20:41] | Thomas, the longer you continue this stunt, | 托马斯 如果你继续用着噱头唬人 |
[20:43] | the greater the chances are of someone getting hurt. | 有人会因此受伤的几率就越大 |
[20:45] | Because someone will come in there, eventually, | 因为总有人会到那里去 |
[20:47] | and, if you make one more mistake — | 而如果你再犯一个错误… |
[20:49] | You believe him, right? | 你相信他 对吗 |
[20:51] | There’s still a lot which doesn’t connect, yet, | 有很多线索还衔接不上 |
[20:53] | and the lack of any physical evidence — | 而且我们缺少实际的证据… |
[20:54] | What about the pain in my head? | 那我头部的剧痛呢 |
[20:56] | – That’s physical. – The pain in your head | -那不够实际吗 -你头部的疼痛 |
[20:57] | could be from shell shock, Thomas. | 可能是由炮弹休克症所致 托马斯 |
[20:59] | I know about your record, too. | 我也了解你的过去 |
[21:00] | Exposure to trauma in war can affect us in many ways | 战争中的心理创伤会在各方面影响我们 |
[21:03] | and you never sought treatment. | 而你却从未寻求治疗 |
[21:04] | This has nothing to do with the war! | 这和战争没有关系 |
[21:06] | I dealt with my fair share when I came home, too. | 我退役后也遭受了创伤后应激障碍 |
[21:08] | – Some guys never get over it. – This is not about the war! | -有些人永远走不出来 -这和战争无关 |
[21:10] | Here’s what I think happened. | 我觉得事情是这样 |
[21:11] | You were driving home that night. | 那晚你在开车回家的路上 |
[21:12] | Something triggered a memory of the battlefield. | 有什么东西勾起了你对战场的回忆 |
[21:14] | – No! – You passed out behind the wheel. | -胡说 -你在方向盘前失去了意识 |
[21:16] | No, the spaceship was real! | 不 那艘飞船是真的 |
[21:19] | You’re the one that’s full of shit! | 你才是满口胡言 |
[21:21] | How am I the one that’s full of shit, | 我怎么成了满口胡言的那个了 |
[21:22] | when you don’t even remember what happened?! | 而你连发生了什么都记不起来了 |
[21:23] | What if I can help him recall it? | 如果我能帮他回忆起来呢 |
[21:25] | Hypnosis. | 催眠术 |
[21:26] | Under a trance state, we can access memories | 在精神游离状态下 我们就能接触到 |
[21:28] | which have become repressed or unavailable to the conscious mind, | 清醒时被抑制或感知不到的那些记忆 |
[21:31] | traumatic experiences. | 受创的经历 |
[21:32] | Thomas, you let me put you under, | 托马斯 让我对你进行催眠吧 |
[21:34] | I’ll be able to find out what happened, | 我能搞清楚到底发生了什么 |
[21:36] | even if that is shell shock. | 即使只是炮弹休克症 |
[21:39] | I can find that out, too. | 我也能查出来 |
[21:40] | You know how to do that? | 你还会催眠 |
[21:41] | A colleague taught me how for a thesis, yes. | 之前为了一篇论文一个同事教我的 |
[21:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:47] | You put me to sleep, | 你把我催眠 |
[21:50] | you could find out the truth? | 你就能查明真相 |
[21:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:56] | I am feeling so much better right now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[21:58] | Oh, good. Because I am not feeling anything. | 那就好 因为我一点感觉都没有 |
[22:03] | You always know how to make me feel better. | 你总是知道该怎么哄我开心 |
[22:10] | I need to use the little girls’ room. | 我需要去一下洗手间 |
[22:14] | I will get you some water, in the meantime. | 与此同时 我给你倒杯水来 |
[22:16] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[22:23] | – Careful, now. – Sorry. | -小心 -抱歉 |
[22:59] | I think I drank too much. | 我觉得我喝多了 |
[23:01] | Here, down this. | 来 喝了它 |
[23:02] | It’ll make you feel better. | 会让你感觉舒服点 |
[23:04] | My turn to use the bathroom. | 轮到我去洗手间了 |
[23:15] | This is Dr. Allen Hynek | 我是艾伦·海尼克博士 |
[23:17] | and I’m here with Thomas Mann | 和我在一起的是托马斯·曼 |
[23:19] | and I am going to attempt to place him in a hypnotic state, | 我要试图让他进入催眠状态 |
[23:22] | in order to access memories of his alleged encounter with an alien spacecraft. | 已获取那段他声称与外星飞船相遇的记忆 |
[23:29] | Thomas, if you could ac-ac-acknowledge yourself, please. | 托马斯 请说出自己的身份 |
[23:33] | This is Thomas. | 我是托马斯 |
[23:35] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[23:36] | Okay. Now, | 好 现在 |
[23:38] | I want you to focus on this light. | 我希望你集中精神在这盏灯上 |
[23:41] | Just relax and focus on the bulb itself. | 放松 将注意力放在灯泡本身 |
[23:45] | Breathing easy, | 放慢呼吸 |
[23:47] | fix your gaze upon it, and just relax. | 盯着它看 然后放松 |
[23:51] | Safety’s on, right? | 枪上着保险呢 是吧 |
[23:53] | Just so nothing goes off accidentally. | 只是为了防止意外发生 |
[23:56] | I grew up in New Hampshire. | 我在新罕布什尔州长大 |
[23:58] | My husband was in the military. | 我丈夫在军队服役 |
[23:59] | I know how to handle a gun. | 我知道怎么使用枪 |
[24:01] | Well, this is a whole different kinda situation, though, isn’t it? | 但这可是完全不同的情况 不是吗 |
[24:05] | You do realize the kind of trouble you’re in right now, right? | 你知道自己陷入了怎样的麻烦吧 |
[24:07] | If this helps Thomas, it’ll be worth it. | 如果这能帮到托马斯 那就值得 |
[24:09] | What if it doesn’t? | 要是不能呢 |
[24:10] | – Then we’ll keep trying. – From prison? | -那我们就继续尝试 -在监狱试 |
[24:12] | Why don’t you believe him? | 为什么你不相信他 |
[24:13] | I think I explained myself pretty clearly earlier. | 我觉得我之前解释得非常清楚了 |
[24:15] | A man comes to you in pain, asks for help, | 一个在痛苦中的人寻求你的帮助 |
[24:17] | and you don’t even try? | 而你却连尝试都不愿意 |
[24:20] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底是什么毛病 |
[24:21] | I’m not the one holding hostages. | 挟持人质的人可不是我 |
[24:22] | Maybe we wouldn’t have to, | 要是你愿意听他说的话 |
[24:23] | if you would’ve just listened to what he had to say! | 我们根本不用到现在的地步 |
[24:27] | I’ve known him nearly fifteen years. | 我与他认识将近十五年了 |
[24:30] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[24:32] | I trust him. | 我信任他 |
[24:34] | And, if he says aliens abducted him, | 如果他说外星人绑架了他 |
[24:36] | then I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[24:38] | And I’ll do whatever I can to help him get better. | 我会尽我所能 让他感觉好起来 |
[24:41] | Do you not have anyone in your life you’d do that for? | 你的生命中有这样让你奋不顾身的人吗 |
[24:49] | No wonder you don’t understand. | 难怪你无法理解 |
[24:54] | Excellent, Thomas. | 非常好 托马斯 |
[24:56] | Now, as if it were the easiest thing in the world, | 现在我需要你做再简单不过的一件事 |
[24:58] | I want you to just drift away… | 我希望你意识远去 |
[25:04] | …drifting back to the moment you encountered the craft. | 回想你遭遇外星飞船的那个时刻 |
[25:15] | I’m not in the car anymore. | 我不再坐在车里 |
[25:19] | I’m inside the ship. | 而是在飞船内部 |
[25:22] | I can’t move. | 我没法动弹 |
[25:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:32] | Now there’s someone here. | 这里有别人 |
[25:35] | I can’t quite make him out. | 我看不清他的样子 |
[25:38] | He’s coming toward me. | 他在向我靠近 |
[25:44] | I’m hearing words inside my head like… | 我在脑子里听到了声音 |
[25:48] | they were my own thoughts. | 仿佛就是我自己的想法 |
[25:52] | But they’re not. | 但不是我的 |
[25:56] | They’re his. | 是他的 |
[26:00] | “Relax. | “放松 |
[26:04] | We only want to understand. | 我们只是想了解 |
[26:08] | These tests will help us discover the differences between us.” | 这些测试会帮助我们发现我们之间的差异” |
[26:16] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:19] | I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[26:25] | It burns! | 它烧得我很痛 |
[26:26] | It bu-u-u-u-u-rns! | 它烧得我好痛 |
[26:28] | My neck, oh! | 我的脖子 |
[26:30] | – It bu-u-u-u-u-rns! – What happened? | -它烧得我好痛 -发生什么事了 |
[26:31] | – What’s happening? – Go! | -怎么回事 -快走 |
[26:32] | It’s okay, he’s just coming out of the trance! | 没事的 他只是在从催眠中清醒过来 |
[26:36] | – Where is she? – Faye? | -她在哪 -菲 |
[26:37] | – She just went to the bathroom. – No! Let me go! | -她去洗手间了 -不 放开我 |
[26:41] | The gun, grab it, there! | 把枪抢走 在那 |
[26:46] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[26:49] | Or he’s next. | 不然下一个打得就是他 |
[27:02] | All right, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[27:03] | Just put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[27:06] | Go stand over there. | 去站在那 |
[27:07] | – How dare you. – Doc. | -你怎么敢 -博士 |
[27:08] | – I was trying to help you. – Doc! | -我只是想帮你 -博士 |
[27:20] | What happened out here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[27:22] | The secretary ran out. | 秘书逃出去了 |
[27:23] | You have about 15 minutes before this place is surrounded, | 还有十五分钟这个地方就会被重重包围 |
[27:26] | probably with a lot bigger guns than that one. | 也许会用很多比你那大得多的枪指着 |
[27:28] | I heard you screaming. I didn’t know what to do. | 我听到你尖叫了 我一下子慌了 |
[27:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:31] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[27:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:34] | – Come on! – Come on. Come on. | -来吧 -走吧 |
[27:36] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[27:48] | Let’s get one thing straight, okay? | 我们把这件事说清楚 |
[27:51] | You do not apologize to me. | 你不用向我道歉 |
[27:55] | I’m the one that’s sorry. | 我才应该道歉 |
[27:58] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:00] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[28:03] | You are gonna get better. | 你会好起来的 |
[28:09] | Look like you’re in shock. | 看起来你受到惊吓了 |
[28:11] | – Hey, stop. Stop. Look at me. – Look, I’m fine, okay? | -别走了 看着我 -我没事 |
[28:14] | It’s just, I — | 只是 我… |
[28:16] | Did you hear any of what he was saying | 刚才我们在这里的时候 |
[28:17] | while we were in here? | 你听见他说的了吗 |
[28:18] | When you were hypnotizing him? No. | 当你把他催眠的时候吗 没听到 |
[28:19] | – Who cares about that? – I do! | -谁在乎他说什么呢 -我在乎 |
[28:20] | – Why? – Because I think | -为什么 -因为我认为 |
[28:22] | he might’ve been telling the truth. | 他说的可能是真的 |
[28:25] | I saw them. | 我看见它们了 |
[28:26] | For the first time, the things in that ship. | 第一次 飞船上的东西 |
[28:29] | You did? | 你看见了 |
[28:31] | Yeah. They, um… | 对 它们… |
[28:33] | jabbed something into me, | 在我身体里放了点东西 |
[28:35] | in my neck. | 在我脖子里 |
[28:37] | It must be what’s causing all the pain. | 一定是这个引起的这些疼痛 |
[28:39] | Feel really close. | 感觉离得很近 |
[28:41] | There’s a little lump under the skin. | 皮下面有个小包 |
[28:43] | I never noticed it before. | 我之前从来没注意到 |
[28:44] | Do you feel it? | 你能摸出来吗 |
[28:48] | I do. | 能 |
[28:50] | I think we have strong evidence here | 我觉得我们有充分的证据 |
[28:51] | for a close encounter of the third kind. | 表明是第三类接触 |
[28:53] | Close encounter of the first kind: | 第一类接触 |
[28:55] | Visual sighting less than 500 feet away, | 距离150米以内的目击 |
[28:57] | showing angular extension and detail. | 能够看清形状和细节 |
[28:59] | Second kind: an encounter with a physical effect, | 第二类 有物理影响的接触 |
[29:02] | car dying, lights flickering. | 汽车熄火 灯光闪烁 |
[29:04] | – The third… – Contact. Right, right, right. | -第三类… -直接接触 知道 |
[29:06] | The scale you were workin’ on. | 你之前研究的等级分类 |
[29:08] | Thomas needs a full physical, under our watch, | 托马斯需要在我们的监视下进行全面体检 |
[29:10] | Then we’re gonna need to re-interview him. | 然后我们需要再次跟他谈话 |
[29:11] | Also, I wanna see his car. | 还有 我想看看他的车 |
[29:13] | Are you forgetting what’s going on here right now? | 你忘了现在是什么情况了吗 |
[29:15] | Of course not! I-I — He’s just scared. | 当然没有 我…他就是吓坏了 |
[29:17] | I don’t give a damn what he is. | 我才不管他是怎么了呢 |
[29:18] | And you don’t even work here anymore. | 而且你都不在这里工作了 |
[29:29] | Mimi. | 米米 |
[29:30] | Mm. My head’s spinning. | 我的头好晕 |
[29:33] | Maybe you should lie down. | 你还是躺下吧 |
[29:38] | I need to. | 我是需要 |
[29:39] | C’mon. | 来吧 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:45] | What time is Allen getting home? | 艾伦什么时候回家 |
[29:48] | He has class, so, late. | 他有课 所以会很晚 |
[29:52] | Let’s get you into the bedroom. | 我们去卧室吧 |
[29:57] | – What are you doing? – If I don’t work here anymore, | -你在做什么 -如果我已经不在这工作了 |
[29:59] | then I hypnotized and recorded Thomas | 那我对托马斯催眠还有录下的录音 |
[30:00] | as a private civilian, which means | 都是以私人名义做的 那就是说 |
[30:02] | I am entitled to my interview. | 我有权独享这些材料 |
[30:03] | Don’t try this again. | 别再来这套了 |
[30:06] | You just push me? | 你推我 |
[30:07] | I’m not going to let you take my work! | 我不会让你抢走我的工作成果 |
[30:08] | Do you realize how many times | 你知道有多少次 |
[30:10] | that I almost got fired because of you? | 你害我差点被开除吗 |
[30:12] | If I didn’t lie about what happened in White Forest… | 如果我没有对白林的事说谎… |
[30:14] | If you hadn’t lied, you’d be just as bad as all the others! | 如果你没撒谎 那你就和其他所有人一样坏 |
[30:17] | Pushing the same propaganda, telling witnesses | 灌输同样的宣传口径 告诉目击者 |
[30:18] | what they saw was birds and weather balloons! | 他们所看到的只是鸟和气象气球 |
[30:21] | How much evidence do you need?! | 你还需要多少证据 |
[30:25] | What are you lookin’ for? | 你在找什么 |
[30:26] | If Captain Quinn is right and we’re about to be surrounded, | 如果奎恩上尉说的没错 我们就要被包围的话 |
[30:29] | we have to do this now. | 那我们得现在就做 |
[30:32] | Cut this thing outta my neck. | 把这东西从我脖子里挖出来 |
[30:39] | No. I’m not gonna cut you open, Thomas. | 不 我不会把你割开的 托马斯 |
[30:41] | Baby, no one is gonna believe me, | 宝贝 谁都不会相信我 |
[30:43] | unless we have the physical proof! | 除非我们有证据 |
[30:51] | Listen, this might be our only chance. | 听着 这可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[30:53] | They’re comin’! | 他们要来了 |
[31:07] | Let’s take off your shoes. | 我们来把你的鞋脱了 |
[31:26] | – What? – Shh. | -什么 -嘘 |
[32:25] | Are we done? | 我们打完了吗 |
[32:30] | Listen. | 听 |
[32:33] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么也没听到 |
[32:35] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[32:48] | I got it out. | 我把它弄出来了 |
[32:52] | Whatever those creatures put in him… | 不管那些生物在他身体里放了什么… |
[32:56] | …I got it out. | 我把它弄出来了 |
[33:04] | It is metal. | 是金属 |
[33:06] | I can’t be sure what kind. | 我不能确定是什么金属 |
[33:09] | Feels almost hollow, though. | 但摸上去几乎是空的 |
[33:11] | You ever take any ordnance overseas? | 你在海外打过仗吗 |
[33:12] | I was wounded, yes. | 我受过伤 |
[33:14] | In the shoulder. | 在肩部 |
[33:15] | Can I have a look? | 能让我看一下吗 |
[33:23] | Could be shrapnel. | 可能是弹片 |
[33:26] | That’s perfectly round. | 可那是完整的圆片 |
[33:27] | I’ve seen metal pulled out of people’s bodies | 我还见过从人体中取出的看起来像 |
[33:29] | you’d swear looked like Abe Lincoln. | 亚伯拉罕·林肯那样的金属物呢 |
[33:31] | Anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[33:38] | – What happened? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[33:40] | That could’ve just been a reflection off the, uh — | 那可能只是反光 |
[33:44] | Is that… what’s doing that? | 是这东西让灯闪了一下吗 |
[33:49] | It’s…that thing. | 是那个东西 |
[33:50] | It killed the power. | 它切断了电源 |
[33:51] | No. | 不 |
[33:53] | And my phone is gonna… | 我的电话可能 |
[33:55] | …any moment. | 随时会响 |
[33:56] | What’s happening? | 到底怎么了 |
[33:57] | My guess? | 要我猜的话 |
[33:59] | MPs have surrounded the place | 宪兵包围了这里 |
[34:00] | and are cutting the power. | 切断这里的电源 |
[34:02] | The person on the other end of that phone is a commander, | 电话的另一头是一位指挥官 |
[34:04] | looking to make contact, start a dialogue. | 他想联系我们 进行交涉 |
[34:07] | Whatever happens next, | 后面会发生什么 |
[34:08] | how peacefully you wanna resolve this, is up to you. | 你想如何和平地解决这件事 都取决于你 |
[34:13] | So, Thomas, how would you like to proceed? | 托马斯 你接下来想怎么办 |
[34:56] | You should answer. | 你应该去接电话 |
[34:58] | – What do they want? – They just wanna talk, | -他们想怎么样 -他们只是想聊聊 |
[34:59] | find out what’s going on. | 搞清楚这里发生了什么 |
[35:01] | You can show them that thing now, right, | 你可以现在给他们看那个东西 |
[35:02] | that was in my neck? | 在我脖子里的东西 |
[35:06] | You believe us now, don’t you? | 你们现在相信我们了 是吗 |
[35:08] | That’s what was making me crazy, | 就是这个东西害我癫狂 |
[35:09] | what caused all this. | 导致了这一切 |
[35:10] | Foreign objects can affect body chemistry, | 外来物品可以影响人体的化学物质 |
[35:12] | regardless of what they are. He has a point. | 任何物品都可以 他说得对 |
[35:14] | This is outta my hands now. | 现在这已经不在我的掌控范围了 |
[35:16] | What can we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[35:17] | Put the gun down. We’ll go from there. | 把枪放下 先从这点开始 |
[35:19] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[35:22] | You said something earlier about me getting help. | 你之前说过让我去寻求帮助 |
[35:24] | – Yeah. – What if this is a reaction | -对 -如果这就是我在国外受创后 |
[35:26] | to what I saw overseas? | 引起的应激反应呢 |
[35:27] | Maybe I haven’t been in my right mind. | 可能我的脑子一直都不正常 |
[35:28] | -Thomas. – Maybe I did make it all up. | -托马斯 -或许就是我的臆想 |
[35:30] | You don’t mean that! | 你不是有意的 |
[35:31] | Thomas, the hypnosis does raise some interesting questions. | 托马斯 催眠确实会使人产生许多怀疑 |
[35:33] | If I’m the one who caused all this, | 如果这一切都是因我而起 |
[35:36] | Vivian shouldn’t go to jail. | 薇薇安不应该去监狱 |
[35:39] | None of this is her fault. | 这些都不是她的错 |
[35:40] | I don’t want her to get in trouble for what I did. | 我不想让她因为我做的事情陷入麻烦 |
[35:42] | Stop saying that! | 别说这种话 |
[35:44] | You didn’t make this up. You just needed help. | 这不是你的臆想 你只是需要帮助 |
[35:46] | You can see that now, right? | 你们现在明白了 对吗 |
[35:47] | Baby, please. | 亲爱的 拜托了 |
[35:48] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没有做错任何事 |
[35:51] | Why should you have to suffer for that? | 为什么要因此而遭罪呢 |
[35:57] | Why did the phone stop ringing? | 电话怎么停了 |
[36:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:03] | – Thomas. – Can you call back? | -托马斯 -你能打回去吗 |
[36:05] | – Get away from the window! – Thomas! | -离开窗户 -托马斯 |
[36:07] | Aah! Thomas! Thomas! Thomas! | 托马斯 托马斯 托马斯 |
[36:09] | – Thomas! – Go! Go! Go! | -托马斯 -行动 行动 |
[36:10] | – Hey, let me see your hands! – Thomas! | -举起手来 -托马斯 |
[36:11] | – Keep ’em in the air! – Thomas! | -把手举起来 -托马斯 |
[36:13] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[36:15] | Window, window, yeah! | 窗户 窗户 |
[36:17] | No! | 不 |
[36:26] | Hold it, ma’am. | 留步 女士 |
[36:27] | Oh, it’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[36:28] | She should go with her husband. | 她应该和她的丈夫一起去 |
[36:30] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[36:33] | Bullet passed right through. | 子弹完全穿透 |
[36:35] | I’ve seen that before. He should be all right. | 我之前见过 他会没事的 |
[36:37] | Can’t say for sure what’ll happen after that. | 但我说不准之后会发生什么 |
[36:40] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[36:42] | And I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[36:45] | You saved my life at the window. | 在窗户那儿 你救了我的命 |
[36:49] | Couple inches to the right and that bullet hits my head. | 再靠右几英寸 子弹就打中我的头了 |
[36:52] | I’m just sorry things had to go that far. | 我只是很抱歉事情发展到了如此地步 |
[36:59] | I just want an answer. | 我只是想知道答案 |
[37:01] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[37:13] | 米米 我不想吵醒你 你好像需要休息 谢谢你的帮助 我感觉好多了 苏西 | |
[38:04] | You’re not gonna walk off with that. | 你不能带走那个 |
[38:05] | What do you wanna do with it? | 你要怎么处理它 |
[38:07] | Put it with the tape, | 用胶带封起来 |
[38:09] | deal with it when I get back. | 等我回来再处理它 |
[38:21] | I gotta go outta town, D.C. | 我得去一趟特区 |
[38:23] | Generals have some conference there | 将军要去那里开会 |
[38:26] | they’d like me to attend. | 他们希望我也能出席 |
[38:27] | You know you have a cut above your, uh — | 你知道自己有个伤口吗 就在 |
[38:30] | I believe that came from you, earlier. | 我想这是你之前打的 |
[38:34] | You’ve gotten better since that bar fight in Alabama. | 自从阿拉巴马酒吧打斗之后你的技术长进了不少 |
[38:42] | You never signed this, by the way. | 顺便一说 你还没签过这个 |
[38:46] | You’ll have to, if you wanna make it official. | 如果你想正式离开 你就得签 |
[38:52] | I’d like you to reconsider. | 我希望你能重新考虑 |
[38:56] | I think, if it was you who answered the phone when Thomas called that day, | 我认为如果那天是你接了托马斯的电话 |
[38:58] | none of this would have happened. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[39:01] | You’re good at that: keeping me honest. | 你很擅长 让我诚实待人 |
[39:06] | I think, uh, | 我认为 |
[39:10] | I think I’m better when you’re around. | 你在我身边时我表现得更好 |
[39:14] | But I understand if you wanna leave. | 但如果你想离开我也理解 |
[39:19] | Do you believe in any of what Thomas said? | 你相信任何托马斯所说的话吗 |
[39:25] | Doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我相信什么不重要 |
[39:27] | That’s not why we’re here. | 这不是我们在这里的原因 |
[39:32] | No need to lock up. | 不用锁门了 |
[39:45] | *If you love me* | *如果你爱我* |
[39:52] | *Oh, Donna* | *唐娜* |
[39:55] | *Oh, Donna* | *唐娜* |
[39:56] | You were quick today. | 你今天很快啊 |
[39:57] | You know me, once I make up my mind. | 你知道我一旦心意已决 做事很果断 |
[40:03] | Where is it? | 东西在哪里 |
[40:05] | Hmm? The film. | 那个胶卷 |
[40:07] | Somewhere safe. | 安全的地方 |
[40:11] | You didn’t do it. | 你没有拍照 |
[40:12] | Of course I did. You don’t trust me? | 我当然拍了 你不信我吗 |
[40:13] | You’ve given me every reason not to. | 你给了很多不信你的理由 |
[40:21] | How can I change that for you? | 我要怎么做才能让你改变想法 |
[40:45] | Keep them both there. | 都放那别动 |
[41:03] | Now it’s self-defense. | 现在这是自卫 |
[41:26] | *It’s never* | *从来* |
[41:29] | *Too late to make amends* | *弥补过去都不会太迟* |
[41:33] | *I’m gonna love you* | *我要爱你* |
[41:37] | *Until* | *直到* |
[41:39] | *The end* | *天荒地老* |
[42:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[42:03] | You know where I live?! | 你知道我住哪里 |
[42:05] | You’re just gonna have to trust me. | 你只需要相信我 |
[42:07] | I won’t have time to explain. | 我没时间解释 |
[42:09] | No! | 不 |
[42:10] | You don’t come near my family. | 你不准接近我的家人 |
[42:13] | You’ve already put me in enough danger. | 你已经把我置于够危险的境地了 |
[42:16] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[42:22] | You need to leave tonight. | 你今晚就得走 |
[42:28] | A plane ticket. | 一张机票 |
[42:29] | Something big is about to happen, | 有大事要发生 |
[42:32] | something you’ve been waiting for since you took this job. | 一件自从你接受了这份工作后日夜期盼的大事 |
[42:35] | Proof. | 证据 |
[42:40] | – Why not? – I don’t want you to. | -为什么不 -我不想你去 |
[42:42] | – It might be dangerous. – There you are. | -可能会很危险 -你回来啦 |
[42:43] | – I was getting worried. – Only madmen see the saucers. | -我开始担心了 -只有疯子才能看到飞碟 |
[42:45] | – Allen, what’s wrong? – But they’re dangerous. | -艾伦 出什么事了 -但是它们很危险 |
[42:47] | – There’s nothing out in those hills. – I need to pack. | -山上没有任何东西 -我要收拾行李 |
[42:48] | – But the hills are dangerous. – Pack for what? | -但是那些山很危险 -收拾行李干什么 |
[42:50] | – I have to fly to Washington, DC – I can’t buy that. | -我要飞去华府 -我不信那一套 |
[42:51] | – tonight, right now! – The only way | -今晚 现在 -我能伤害 |
[42:52] | – I can hurt myself is by not — – What is going on? | -自己的唯一方式就是不… -发生什么了 |
[42:57] | – Allen. – You want breakfast? | -艾伦 -你吃早餐吗 |
[42:58] | – We made a promise, remember? – Back where? | -我们答应过彼此 记得吗 -回哪里去 |
[43:00] | – No more secrets. – Stop it. Stop it. | -不再有秘密 -别这样 别这样 |
[43:02] | Please stop it. | 求你别这样 |
[43:02] | You can’t just– | 你不能就这么… |
[43:04] | Ginny, I’ve gotta find out. | 金妮 我要去找出事情真相 |
[43:06] | Do you understand? | 你理解吗 |
[43:07] | – Mom? – Then… | -妈妈 -那么 |
[43:09] | – Then I can’t stop you. – Dad, | -那我阻止不了你 -爸爸 |
[43:10] | – Is everything all right? – No, you can’t. | -发生什么了 -不 你不能 |
[43:12] | C’mere. | 过来 |
[43:14] | But I’ll be back, Ginny, | 我会回来的 金妮 |
[43:15] | – and, so help me, if this moon shot comes through, – Joel. | -所以如果这次登月成功 -乔尔 |
[43:17] | – if John’s story is right, – Your dad needs to go on a business trip, but, | -如果约翰没错 -你爸爸要出差 但是 |
[43:19] | it’ll mean a new world, for me, for you, | 那将意味着新世界的到来 对于我 对于你 |
[43:21] | – for the both of us! – he’ll be back soon. | -对于我们所有人 -他很快就回来 |
[43:23] | If I can get some proof, some concrete evidence, | 如果我能拿到一些证据 一些铁证 |
[43:25] | – Right? – some real documents, | -对吗 -一些真实的文件 |
[43:26] | – Yeah, I will. – that these saucers have been landing. | -是的 我会 -表明这些飞碟已经着陆 |
[43:28] | I know they have. | 我知道它们已经着陆了 |
[43:28] | They’ve been landing here for the last three years, | 它们已经停留在此地三年了 |
[43:30] | landing and discharging passengers. | 着陆并让旅客下飞船 |
[43:31] | And where are they? Here, in Las Palmas, | 它们在哪里 就在拉斯帕尔马斯 |
[43:34] | filtered all over America. | 渗透进了整个美国 |
[43:35] | You really believe that, don’t you? | 你真的相信 是吗 |
[43:37] | I don’t know, Ginny, but I’ll find out. | 我不知道 金妮 但我会找出事情真相 |
[43:38] | I’ll find out a lotta things. | 我会查出很多事 |
[43:39] | I’ll find out why they come here, | 我会找出它们为什么来地球 |
[43:41] | who sent them, what’s behind all this. | 谁派的它们 幕后黑手是谁 |
[43:43] | Three One Nine Four Five Six Five Three Nine. | 三 一 九 四 五 六 五 三 九 |