时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I want Project Blue Book | 我想要蓝皮书计划 |
[00:09] | to formally close the Roswell incident. | 把罗斯威尔事件正式结案 |
[00:12] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:13] | You put Blue Book in that position and they fail, | 你将蓝皮书置于那种境地然后调查失败 |
[00:16] | those guys won’t be the only ones to lose their jobs. | 不仅只有那些人会失去工作 |
[00:19] | Somebody left us a message. | 有人给我们留下了信息 |
[00:21] | Tomorrow at 9:00 a.m., I will show the world proof | 明早九点 我要向世界出示 |
[00:23] | of what really happened in Roswell, New Mexico. | 有关新墨西哥罗斯威尔真相的证据 |
[00:26] | Yeah, I’m actually calling to cancel. | 我其实想取消约会 |
[00:27] | I’m out of town for a couple days. | 我要出城几日 |
[00:29] | Don’t be gone too long. | 别走太久 |
[00:31] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[00:32] | There were two separate crash sites. | 有两处坠毁地点 |
[00:35] | Recovered its remains | 找到了它的遗体 |
[00:36] | buried under a big dead tree on my land. | 把它埋在我家地上的一棵大枯树下 |
[00:40] | What is that? | 出什么事了 |
[01:05] | 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 | |
[01:14] | Gentlemen, fire them up and move it out. | 先生们 发动引擎 开动 |
[01:15] | I want that crash site fully contained. | 我要把坠毁现场完全封锁 |
[01:17] | Sir, yes, sir! | 遵命 |
[01:20] | Sir, what’s the situation? | 长官 什么情况 |
[01:21] | – Something crashed. – Again? | -有东西坠毁了 -又有了 |
[01:23] | Middle of town. | 镇子中心 |
[01:23] | The whole street’s on fire. | 整条街都着了 |
[01:27] | Move it out. | 开车 |
[01:31] | Let’s go. | 快开车 |
[02:01] | Doc? | 博士 |
[02:02] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我跟你想的一样 |
[02:06] | Let’s get some lights out here and set a perimeter. | 给我们点照明 设立封锁区 |
[02:08] | 50-foot radius, 2-man posts, | 半径15米 双人岗 |
[02:10] | and let’s sweep these buildings. | 把这些建筑都搜一下 |
[02:11] | I don’t want anyone near that thing. | 不准任何人靠近那东西 |
[02:14] | Professor, what do you suggest– | 教授 你有什么建议… |
[02:17] | Professor. | 教授 |
[02:20] | – Professor! – It’s okay. | -教授 -没事 |
[02:21] | – I know what this is. – Doc. | -我知道这是什么 -博士 |
[02:30] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[02:31] | Stand back. It’s for your own safety. | 退后 这是为你们的安全考虑 |
[02:41] | Duncan. | 邓肯 |
[02:45] | Hello, General. | 你好 将军 |
[02:49] | Duncan’s claimed responsibility for the entire stunt, | 邓肯声称对这一切闹剧负责 |
[02:52] | the letter, the whole damn thing. | 信件 整个一切 |
[02:53] | Here you are, sir. | 给您 长官 |
[02:54] | To go through all that trouble and turn himself in before the deadline | 如此大费周章 然后在最后期限之前自首 |
[02:57] | doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[02:58] | Well, he doesn’t want it to, not yet. | 他不想这样 还不想 |
[03:00] | He brought you here for a reason, General. | 他带你到这是有原因的 将军 |
[03:01] | Whatever he’s doing, he’s not done yet. | 不管他在干什么 他还没干完呢 |
[03:03] | Well, he’s in my custody now. | 现在他关在我手里呢 |
[03:05] | Trust me. He’s done. | 相信我 他耍不了花样了 |
[03:12] | Duncan Booker. | 邓肯·布克 |
[03:14] | It’s been a while, hasn’t it? | 有日子没见了 是不是 |
[03:16] | According to this, you were a troublemaker back then as well. | 从材料上看 你以前就老惹麻烦啊 |
[03:20] | Is that what the Air Force thinks of me? | 空军就是这么看我的吗 |
[03:21] | Well, spreading lies, trying to create a panic, | 散布谣言 制造恐怖 |
[03:23] | am I missing something? | 我少说了什么吗 |
[03:25] | You? | 您 |
[03:26] | You’re missing a lot, General. | 您少说了好多呢 将军 |
[03:31] | Oh, don’t get cute with me now. | 别和我耍贫嘴 |
[03:33] | What exactly did he miss? | 他到底漏掉了什么 |
[03:36] | The reason you created all this chaos– | 你制造这些混乱的原因… |
[03:38] | – I’d like to know. – Doc. | -我想知道 -博士 |
[03:39] | General, the public is going to want to know | 将军 公众也会想要知道 |
[03:41] | what all this was about. | 这些都是怎么回事 |
[03:43] | Hearing it allows us a chance to counter his narratives. | 听听他的说法 有助于我们去反驳 |
[03:46] | Strategically, it makes sense. | 从战略上 这有道理 |
[03:48] | Now, I’m assuming you have a story to tell. | 我想你有事情要讲 |
[03:52] | Okay, Duncan. Regale us. | 好吧 邓肯 敞开说吧 |
[03:59] | Well, when you came to see Judy and I | 您来找朱迪和我 |
[04:02] | and asked what we saw, | 问我们看见了什么时 |
[04:04] | I thought we were supposed to tell the truth. | 我以为我们应该实话实说呢 |
[04:06] | Sign it. | 签字吧 |
[04:07] | – Sign it. Fucking sign it! – Get that out of my face! | -签吧 快他妈签 -把它拿开 |
[04:10] | I did. Every detail. | 我说了实话 所有的细节 |
[04:21] | They’ll kill us, Duncan! Just sign it! | 他们会杀了我们的 邓肯 你就签吧 |
[04:22] | They’re not gonna kill us. This is all bullshit. | 他们不会杀我们的 这是胡扯 |
[04:23] | You told me to… | 你告诉我… |
[04:25] | – never– – Repeat that story again. | -永远 -不要再说这个了 |
[04:29] | And if I did, there’d be consequences… | 当我问为什么不能说时 你说如果我再说 |
[04:32] | when I asked why. | 会承担后果的… |
[04:34] | – Sign it! – Why would I be punished… | -签吧 -我为什么要受到惩罚… |
[04:35] | Take her in. | 把她关起来 |
[04:36] | Just for telling the world what I saw? | 我只是告诉大家我所看到的 |
[04:38] | That’s when… | 从那时… |
[04:39] | Get the hell off of her! | 放开她 |
[04:40] | Things took a turn. | 事情有了变化 |
[04:50] | You remember that, General? | 您记得吧 将军 |
[04:52] | You know what I remember? | 你知道我记得什么吗 |
[04:54] | I remember you signing a statement | 我记得你签了一份声明 |
[04:55] | claiming that what you saw was a weather balloon. | 说你看见的是个气象气球 |
[04:57] | So do me a favor– | 帮我个忙 |
[04:58] | Cut the bullshit ’cause every word | 别再废话了 因为 |
[05:00] | out of your mouth has been a lie. | 你嘴里的每个字都是谎言 |
[05:01] | You get everyone in D.C. to sign the same thing? | 你让华盛顿的所有人都签了同样的东西吗 |
[05:04] | You were both there, weren’t you? | 你们都在场 对吗 |
[05:05] | When the saucers flew over the Capitol? | 当飞碟飞过国会大厦的时候 |
[05:08] | See, I saw you on TV that weekend, and I thought, | 那个周末我在电视上看见了你 当时我就在想 |
[05:11] | “Bastard’s doing it again– | “这老混蛋故技重施了 |
[05:12] | ruining more peoples’ lives.” | 让更多的人家破人亡” |
[05:15] | Just couldn’t stomach it anymore. | 我再也无法忍受了 |
[05:16] | So that’s what this is about–revenge? | 所以你这么做是为了复仇 对吗 |
[05:18] | This is about getting the truth out there! | 这是为了将真相公之于众 |
[05:21] | If these things really exist… | 如果这些东西真的存在 |
[05:23] | it’s about making sure more people like me | 这么做是为了确保更多像我这样的人 |
[05:26] | don’t get beat down over it, | 不会因为你们的威压而沉默 |
[05:27] | ’cause the world needs to know what’s really going on. | 因为这个世界需要知道真相 |
[05:38] | We’re done here. | 谈话到此结束 |
[05:39] | I still have a piece of the saucer! | 我还有飞碟的碎片 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:46] | I may have made those stunts up just to get your attention, | 或许我这一闹 只是为了引起你的注意 |
[05:49] | but the part about the evidence, | 但是关于那部分的证据 |
[05:51] | that’s true. | 是真实的 |
[05:52] | That’s what you want the world to see | 你希望全世界在明早的时候 |
[05:54] | tomorrow morning? | 看到这个真相吗 |
[05:55] | Unless the general here goes on TV | 除非这位将军愿意上电视 |
[05:56] | and tells the truth about what really happened here in Roswell. | 并告诉大家罗斯威尔事件的真相 |
[06:00] | See, the plan’s already set in motion. | 计划已经开始实行了 |
[06:03] | I’m just giving you a chance to do the right thing here | 我只是给你个机会做出正确的事 |
[06:05] | and come clean. | 坦白真相 |
[06:06] | Either way, truth is coming out. | 无论如何 人们都会知道 |
[06:16] | I told you the people in this town are nuts. | 我告诉过你 这座城里的人都疯了 |
[06:17] | So what are we gonna do with him? | 那我们该把他怎么办 |
[06:18] | Search his place first. | 先去搜他的家 |
[06:19] | – What for? – Oh, I don’t know, Professor. | -搜什么 -我也不知道 教授 |
[06:21] | Maybe he’s hiding Santa Claus in the attic. | 也许他家的阁楼里藏着圣诞老人 |
[06:25] | Look, just go to his house | 去他家一趟 |
[06:26] | and report back to me what you find. | 如果发现什么东西 向我汇报 |
[06:28] | We’ve only got a few hours to shut this down. | 我们只有几小时的时间来平息此事了 |
[06:30] | I want no stone unturned. | 不要遗漏任何东西 |
[06:32] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[06:48] | – Can you stop that, please? – What am I doing? | -别这样 行吗 -我怎么了 |
[06:51] | Your brain is, like, in overdrive right now. | 你的大脑在飞速运转 |
[06:53] | I can hear what you’re thinking. | 我甚至能听见你在想什么 |
[06:56] | The man built a shrine in his house. | 这个人在家里建了个神龛 |
[06:58] | He dumped a flying saucer in the middle of town. | 他让一艘飞碟坠毁在市中心 |
[07:00] | – He is crazy. – You know what’s crazy? | -他疯了 -你知道什么叫疯了吗 |
[07:02] | The Air Force paying people to be quiet, | 空军花钱封人们的口 |
[07:04] | then beating them up if they don’t. | 如果人们不照办 就用武力解决 |
[07:06] | That’s crazy. | 这才叫疯了 |
[07:12] | This is our turn. | 该转弯了 |
[07:16] | What are you doing? Harding gave us an order. | 你干什么 哈丁给过我们命令 |
[07:18] | He can give you an order. I’m a civilian. | 他可以给你命令 我是平民 |
[07:19] | – I don’t have to listen to him. – Oh, stop the car. | -我没必要服从他 -停车 |
[07:23] | Doc. | 博士 |
[07:25] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[07:31] | Great. | 好极了 |
[07:38] | Doc. What are you doing? | 博士 你想干什么 |
[07:40] | We need to get to the bottom | 我们得去查清楚 |
[07:41] | of what really happened here tonight. | 今晚在这到底发生了什么 |
[07:43] | Booker just confessed to faking the whole thing. | 布克刚刚承认 这一切都是他伪造的 |
[07:45] | Yeah, not the crash six years ago. | 但六年前的那次坠毁不是 |
[07:46] | Harding already confirmed it was a cover-up. | 哈丁也已经确认了那次是掩盖 |
[07:49] | You forgetting that? Project Mogul? | 你忘了吗 莫古尔计划 |
[07:50] | If you’re under orders, then by all means, go. | 如果你要执行命令 那你不得不去 |
[07:52] | I’m not stopping you. | 我不会拦着你 |
[07:54] | But Stewart’s house, it’s just up there, | 但斯图尔特的房子就在那边 |
[07:56] | and I want to check out his story. | 我想去确认他的说法 |
[07:57] | About aliens? | 关于外星人的说法 |
[07:58] | On his property? | 在他家里吗 |
[08:00] | You’re not very good at this, you know– | 知道吗 你不太擅长 |
[08:02] | the whole undercover thing. | 这种秘密工作 |
[08:06] | Harding is expecting us at Booker’s. | 哈丁在布克的住处等我们 |
[08:08] | – We do not show up– – It’ll take 20 minutes… | -如果我们不露面 -我只用花二十分钟 |
[08:10] | if you help. | 如果你帮我的话 |
[08:12] | 20 minutes to know the truth. | 只需二十分钟 就能知道真相 |
[08:31] | What’d he say, again? | 他是怎么说的 |
[08:33] | A dead tree on the hill near the house. | 他家附近山上的大枯树 |
[09:10] | Just about done digging holes, Doc. | 马上就要挖好了 博士 |
[09:14] | Just keep digging. | 继续挖 |
[09:17] | This is ridiculous. | 太扯了 |
[09:22] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[09:25] | Something there. | 里面有东西 |
[09:27] | Help me out. | 帮我一把 |
[09:40] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[10:03] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:12] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[10:13] | Tell me you found something at Booker’s house. | 告诉我你在布克家里有所发现 |
[10:17] | Whole lot of nothing. | 一无所获 |
[10:19] | Every square inch. | 每个角落都搜过了 |
[10:21] | Ah, we could still burn it down, | 我们还是可以烧毁那个地方 |
[10:23] | dig through the foundation | 把地基挖穿 |
[10:24] | if it’ll make you feel any better. | 如果这样能让你好受些 |
[10:27] | He turned himself in. | 他自首了 |
[10:28] | He knew we would search the house. | 他知道我们会搜查房子 |
[10:30] | He’s screwing with us. | 他在耍我们 |
[10:31] | He’s been screwing with us. | 他一直都在耍我们 |
[10:33] | I need to get a hold of the captain. | 我要和上尉联系 |
[10:34] | Quinn? Why? He wasn’t there. | 奎恩 为什么 他当时不在那 |
[10:37] | At least he wasn’t when I left. Was he supposed to be? | 至少我走的时候他不在 他应该在场吗 |
[10:50] | You’re going to wake the dead. | 死人都要被你吵醒了 |
[10:52] | Ha ha. Very funny. | 笑死了 |
[10:54] | It is, actually. | 还真是 |
[10:56] | Hello. Sorry for the late hour. | 抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[10:57] | I’m Dr. Allen Hynek. | 我是艾伦·海尼克博士 |
[10:59] | This is Captain Michael Quinn. | 这位是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[11:00] | United States Air Force. | 美国空军的上尉 |
[11:01] | We have a bit of an emergency | 我们出现了一点紧急情况 |
[11:02] | and need use of your facilities. | 需要征用你这里 |
[11:06] | – Someone die? – Yes. | -有人死了吗 -是的 |
[11:08] | We’re just not sure who. | 我们只是不确定是什么人 |
[11:18] | Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit down. | 坐下 坐下 坐下 |
[11:24] | You know, six years ago, I brought 200 men down here. | 六年前 我带了两百个人来这 |
[11:28] | We combed through every square inch of the desert. | 沙漠的寸土寸地我们仔细查找了 |
[11:32] | We pulled metal out of trees, | 我们从在树上找到了金属 |
[11:35] | under rocks, | 还有石头缝里 |
[11:37] | places you wouldn’t even think to look. | 连你想不到的地方我们都找过了 |
[11:40] | We even found a horse that swallowed some. | 甚至连马匹吞下的一些我们都找到了 |
[11:44] | When we finished, | 搜完后 |
[11:46] | I had them start all over again. | 我让他们重头再搜一遍 |
[11:51] | So do you really expect me | 你真的以为我会相信 |
[11:52] | to believe that I missed something? | 我有所遗漏吗 |
[11:57] | You’ll find out tomorrow morning. | 明早你就会知道了 |
[12:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:30] | I need you to know I don’t really enjoy this, | 我要你知道我真的不喜欢这么做 |
[12:32] | but you have to understand what’s at stake here. | 但你必须要明白这当中利害关系 |
[12:34] | So I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 所以我要再问你一次 |
[12:35] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[12:37] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[12:39] | Okay. I’ll tell you. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[12:42] | First, you need to write me a check. | 但首先 你要给我写一张支票 |
[12:51] | So this is all about money? | 原来是为了钱 |
[12:53] | Mike Connors got a brand-new car | 迈克·康纳斯改了口供 |
[12:55] | two days after he changed his story. | 两天后 他就换了辆新车 |
[12:57] | Half of Roswell got checks just to keep quiet. | 罗斯威尔一半的人收了钱保持缄默 |
[13:00] | I want mine. | 我要我那一份 |
[13:02] | Let him go. | 放他走吧 |
[13:05] | So all this stuff about trying to embarrass me | 所有这些都是为了让我难堪 |
[13:07] | or expose the truth– | 或是揭露真相 |
[13:09] | You hurt me back then. | 当时你伤害了我 |
[13:12] | Destroyed this town. | 毁了这个小镇 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry, son. | 对不起 孩子 |
[13:16] | I truly am. | 真心对不起 |
[13:19] | Let’s say I do pay you. | 假设我付你钱 |
[13:20] | How do I know you’re not gonna try this again? | 我怎么知道你下次不会再要一次 |
[13:22] | I had an idea about that. | 我有个办法 |
[13:25] | Something to… | 能让你 |
[13:27] | set your mind at ease. | 安心的办法 |
[13:30] | Where’d you get this? | 这具尸骨你们是从哪得到的 |
[13:32] | That’s classified. | 那是机密 |
[13:43] | They’re definitely not human. | 这绝对不是人类 |
[13:46] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:48] | I’m just a mortician, not a doctor. | 我只是个殡仪师 不是医生 |
[13:50] | I-I don’t really do this. | 我不怎么做尸检 |
[13:56] | Tell me again what this is about. | 再和我说一次这是怎么回事 |
[13:59] | Uh, you ever hear of Project Blue Book? | 你听说过蓝皮书计划吗 |
[14:01] | That’s the Air Force program to investigate flying saucers. | 那是空军调查飞碟的项目 |
[14:06] | I don’t trust the Air Force. | 我不相信空军 |
[14:08] | Neither do we. We don’t work for them. | 我们也不相信 我们不替他们效力 |
[14:12] | We work for you, the people. | 我们为你和民众效力 |
[14:15] | That’s why we’re here… | 所以我们才来这里 |
[14:18] | to find out what really happened here | 调查六年前在罗斯威尔 |
[14:19] | in Roswell six years ago. | 所发生的真实情况 |
[14:21] | That what all the commotion’s been about? | 这就是骚乱的原因吗 |
[14:23] | The checkpoints and whatnot? | 检查站之类的事 |
[14:24] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:26] | Yeah, someone’s out there spreading more lies. | 有人在散播更多的谣言 |
[14:29] | And we’re doing whatever we can to get to the truth. | 所以我们竭尽全力找出真相 |
[14:32] | I like that. | 这我喜欢 |
[14:34] | You know, you tell us what you know… | 你把你所知道的告诉我们 |
[14:36] | maybe you can be a hero. | 也许你就能成为英雄 |
[14:43] | Are these part of those things… | 他们就是让船飞起来的 |
[14:46] | that flew the ship? | 原因吗 |
[14:48] | Flew the ship? | 船飞起来 |
[14:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:51] | There were five of them. | 有五个 |
[14:52] | Five of what? | 五个什么 |
[14:55] | You know… | 你们知道的 |
[14:57] | Aliens. | 外星人 |
[15:00] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:01] | Because the night of the crash, I got a call. | 因为坠毁的那晚 我收到了一通电话 |
[15:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:07] | Base was asking if I had five child-sized coffins | 基地问我是否有五个孩童大小的棺材 |
[15:10] | I could deliver to them ASAP. | 要我尽快给他们送过去 |
[15:12] | Ask yourself… | 问问你们自己 |
[15:14] | what would a military base need | 为什么军事基地需要 |
[15:16] | with five child-sized coffins? | 五个孩童大小的棺材呢 |
[15:20] | And how did you wind up on the base that night? | 那天晚上你又是怎么去到基地的 |
[15:22] | I double as the ambulance driver in Roswell. | 我还是罗斯威尔的救护车司机 |
[15:26] | One of the captains got into a motorcycle wreck, | 其中有个上尉出了摩托车车祸 |
[15:28] | needed a transport. | 需要转移 |
[15:31] | When I got there, the place was crazy with activity, | 当我到那里时 整个地方慌乱狼藉 |
[15:35] | like we were under attack or something. | 好像我们被袭击了什么的 |
[15:37] | I asked what was going on. | 我询问发生了什么 |
[15:40] | No one would talk to me. | 没人肯告诉我 |
[15:43] | So I went looking for someone who would. | 所以我去找能告诉我的人 |
[15:47] | Wound up running into a nurse. She told me… | 结果遇到了一个护士 她告诉我 |
[15:49] | You need to leave, or they’ll throw you in jail. | 你得离开 否则他们会把你关进大牢 |
[15:53] | Copy that, sir! | 收到 长官 |
[15:55] | And what was going on in there? | 那里面究竟在干什么 |
[15:59] | From what I could see… | 就我看到的来说 |
[16:04] | It looked like an alien autopsy. | 看起来像外星人解剖 |
[16:21] | I don’t know, Doc. | 我说不好 博士 |
[16:22] | Second-hand account, six years ago, | 第二手资料 还是六年前 |
[16:24] | and he wasn’t even in the room. | 而且他都没在房间里 |
[16:25] | I wasn’t in the room when my son was born, | 我儿子出生时我也不在房间里 |
[16:27] | but I’m pretty sure Mimi had something to do with it. | 但我很确定米米与此事有关 |
[16:30] | You know, if we can find this nurse | 如果我们能找到这个护士 |
[16:31] | and she confirms his story– | 她能确认这个故事 |
[16:34] | What–then what? Go to Harding? | 怎么 那又怎样 去找哈丁吗 |
[16:35] | If he really did cover this up, we can’t come to him with this. | 如果真是他掩盖了事实 我们就不能去找他 |
[16:39] | Where have you been? | 你们去哪里了 |
[16:41] | I gave you an order to supervise a search of Booker’s. | 我给你们下令去监控布克家的搜查 |
[16:44] | Blackstone said you didn’t even show. | 黑石说你们都没出现 |
[16:46] | – Yeah, about that, sir– – I took a wrong turn. | -关于这点 长官 -我拐错弯了 |
[16:49] | Uh, the roads out here are so poorly marked, | 这里的路标记得不清楚 |
[16:50] | so it was my fault. | 所以是我的错 |
[16:53] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[16:54] | Booker’s changed his story. | 布克改变了他的说法 |
[16:56] | He’s agreed to make a public confession | 他同意两小时后 |
[16:58] | at the local TV station in a couple of hours. | 在本地电视台公开坦白 |
[17:00] | In exchange, we won’t press charges. | 作为回报 我们不起诉 |
[17:03] | What? | 什么 |
[17:04] | We had a talk, came to an understanding. | 我们谈了谈 互相理解了 |
[17:06] | And I apologized. | 我也道歉了 |
[17:08] | Honestly, I think that’s all he ever wanted from the beginning. | 说实话 我觉得他一开始就只想让我道歉 |
[17:11] | And he’s going on TV? | 他还要上电视 |
[17:12] | We both are. | 我们都要 |
[17:14] | To make light of the whole thing, | 让整个事情明朗 |
[17:15] | kind of like that Orson Welles thing. | 有点像奥逊·威尔斯[美国电影导演] |
[17:17] | The name of the game is “control the narrative.” | 这个游戏的名称叫做”控制舆论” |
[17:20] | Thought you two would’ve learned that by now. | 我以为你俩到现在应该已经知道了 |
[17:21] | – That doesn’t really make sense. – That’s great news, sir. | -这一点也没道理 -真是好消息 长官 |
[17:22] | Yes, it is, Captain. | 没错 上尉 |
[17:23] | The kind worth celebrating. I’m thinking scotch. | 这值得庆祝 我想来点苏格兰威士忌 |
[17:26] | Got a little time before I have to be at the station. | 在我去电视台前还有点时间 |
[17:30] | “Yes, General. That sounds great.” | “好的 将军 听上去棒极了” |
[17:32] | I just feel like we’ve got more important– | 我只是觉得我们还有更重要的… |
[17:32] | Yes, General, that sounds great. | 好的 将军 听上去棒极了 |
[17:34] | See you in my office in 10 minutes. | 十分钟后在我办公室见 |
[17:35] | And a little attitude adjustment, Professor. | 你还得调整下态度 教授 |
[17:38] | I’m not opening up a good bottle | 如果你这么别扭 |
[17:39] | if you’re gonna be sour about it. | 我可不会开好酒 |
[17:44] | The “Enola Gay”– | 艾诺拉·盖号轰炸机 |
[17:46] | she was based out of Roswell. | 它之前就在罗斯威尔 |
[17:48] | Bet you didn’t know that, Professor. | 我猜你不知道这点 教授 |
[17:50] | 509th bomb squadron. | 第509炸弹联队 |
[17:53] | I arranged to have her shipped | 我安排在它结束服役后 |
[17:54] | to the Smithsonian after her service. | 运送到史密森博物馆 |
[17:57] | History like that needs to be preserved. | 这样的历史需要保存 |
[17:59] | Over 70,000 Japanese died in Hiroshima. | 超过七万名日本人死在了广岛 |
[18:02] | Shouldn’t that history be preserved as well? | 那样的历史不也需要保存吗 |
[18:05] | We were at war, Professor. | 我们当时在打仗 教授 |
[18:07] | Many more would’ve died, | 如果我们没有采取这个决定 |
[18:09] | Americans and Japanese, had we not taken | 就会有更多的美国人和日本人 |
[18:11] | the decisive action to end it. | 可能会死去 |
[18:13] | Oh, well, in that case, | 好吧 这样的话 |
[18:15] | I’m sure it was a painfully difficult choice to make. | 我想这一定是个很艰难的决定 |
[18:20] | It was the only way to protect the world from chaos. | 这是唯一保护世界不混乱的方法 |
[18:25] | And it requires a special kind of man to do that… | 而且需要特殊的人才能做这种决定 |
[18:29] | The kind of man who knows where the line is drawn | 这样的人知道如何区别 |
[18:31] | that separates the unthinkable from the necessary… | 无法想象的灾难和必要的伤亡 |
[18:36] | the kind of man that has a job to do | 这样的人有任务在身 |
[18:39] | and gets it done. | 就一定完成 |
[18:42] | That’s what makes a hero. | 这样的人才是英雄 |
[18:47] | To men like that. | 敬那样的人 |
[18:49] | To men like us. | 敬我们这样的人 |
[18:53] | I know there are hard calls to make, General, but I also… | 我知道有很多艰难的决定 将军 但我也… |
[18:57] | recognize the way some men | 发现有些人 |
[18:59] | call their inhumanity necessary. | 称自己的不人性为必要手段 |
[19:01] | In my eyes, that doesn’t make a hero. | 在我看来 这样的人不是英雄 |
[19:04] | It makes a coward. | 而是懦夫 |
[19:06] | Maybe lay off the scotch, Doc. | 也许你该少喝点 博士 |
[19:08] | Did you just call me a coward? | 你刚叫我懦夫吗 |
[19:09] | Yes, I suppose I am. | 是的 我想我说了 |
[19:11] | – All right, let’s get you– – You see, because deep down, | -好吧 我们让你… -因为内心深处 |
[19:13] | that’s exactly what you are, General. | 你正是这样的人 将军 |
[19:16] | You know it, and you won’t do anything | 你自己也知道 但你不会做任何事 |
[19:17] | to try to change it, so you tell me this. | 来改变现状 所以你告诉我 |
[19:20] | Between men like us, | 在我们这样的人之间 |
[19:22] | how long can you pretend | 你能假装多久 |
[19:24] | to believe in something that you know is not true? | 相信一些你明知不是事实的东西 |
[19:33] | I need to urinate. | 我得去撒尿了 |
[19:42] | Well, now, there’s a man who cannot handle his liquor. | 看起来有人控制不住发酒疯了 |
[19:50] | Sir, permission to see if he’s okay. | 长官 请允许我去看看他的情况 |
[19:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:54] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[19:56] | tell Professor Hynek that tonight is his last night | 告诉海尼克博士 今晚之后 |
[19:58] | as a member of Project Blue Book. | 他就不再是蓝皮书计划的一员 |
[20:01] | I think I’ve had quite enough of that son of a bitch. | 我已经受够那个王八蛋了 |
[20:06] | Sir, yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:16] | What the hell was that? | 你刚才到底在干什么 |
[20:17] | Do you realize what you just did? | 你知道自己刚才在做什么吗 |
[20:18] | Just come on. We don’t have much time. | 快点 我们没有太多时间 |
[20:20] | Hold on. You’re not drunk. | 等等 你没有喝醉 |
[20:22] | Yes. Undercover, remember? | 是的 秘密行动 记得吗 |
[20:25] | He’ll never suspect a thing now, | 他现在不会怀疑我们了 |
[20:26] | and we both got out of that performance. | 而且我们都摆脱了那地方 |
[20:30] | What, you thought calling Harding a coward | 什么 你以为称呼哈丁为懦夫 |
[20:31] | was a good way to get us out of the room? | 是一个让我们离开房间的好办法 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:34] | He told me to tell you you’re fired. | 他让我告诉你你被解雇了 |
[20:37] | Well, I guess I have nothing to lose now. | 那么我现在是背水一战了 |
[20:47] | – Confound it! – Doc. | -该死 -博士 |
[20:49] | Look, just don’t try to talk me out of this now, okay? | 听着 别想着现在劝阻我干这事 行吗 |
[20:51] | I’ve seen too much, | 我看得太多了 |
[20:52] | and ‘ve got to get to the bottom of this. | 我必须弄清楚事情的真相 |
[20:55] | Earlier, I checked with the guard. | 早些时候 我跟守卫联系过 |
[20:57] | I was just gonna wait till we’re done, | 我只是想等到我们结束了再来 |
[20:58] | but you had to go and get all dramatic. | 但是你非得把事情搞得那么戏剧化 |
[21:00] | So you do believe Duncan’s story? | 所以你相信邓肯的故事 |
[21:01] | What I believe in is finding out the truth. | 我相信的是要找出真相 |
[21:03] | And we made a pact. | 而且我们已经约定好了 |
[21:05] | I don’t go back on my word. | 我不会食言的 |
[21:09] | I’ll look for the duty roster of ’47. | 我找1947年的执勤记录 |
[21:12] | You grab a phone book. | 你找本电话簿 |
[21:13] | We’ll cross-reference in the car. | 我们在车上交叉比对 |
[21:16] | How many more? | 还有多少 |
[21:17] | Four. | 四个 |
[21:18] | I don’t know if we’ll have time for that, Doc. | 我觉得我们时间不多了 博士 |
[21:20] | Harding’s due on TV in under two hours. | 不到两小时后 哈丁就要上电视了 |
[21:22] | The next one’s close by. | 下一个人就在附近 |
[21:23] | Says here she subbed in the night of the crash. | 这里说她在坠机那晚换班了 |
[21:26] | Her address is… | 她的地址是 |
[21:32] | – What is it? – This nurse… | -怎么了 -那个护士 |
[21:34] | her last name… | 她的姓氏 |
[21:36] | it’s different in the phone book. | 和在电话簿上的不一样 |
[21:38] | – Shit. – Yeah. | -靠 -是啊 |
[21:41] | It’s about a half a mile up here on the left. | 她家在离这大概半英里的左侧 |
[21:43] | Imagine that. | 真是太巧了 |
[21:53] | Looks like someone’s headed out. | 看起来有人要出门 |
[21:55] | Got here just in time. | 来得正及时 |
[22:15] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[22:16] | Hey, sorry for the scare, miss. | 抱歉吓到你了 女士 |
[22:18] | That your name? Judy? | 这是你的名字吧 朱迪 |
[22:20] | Yes. Who are you? | 是的 你们是谁 |
[22:22] | Well, I’m Captain Michael Quinn. | 我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[22:23] | This is Dr. Allen Hynek. | 这是艾伦·海尼克博士 |
[22:24] | We’re from Project Blue Book. United States Air Force. | 我们是美国空军的蓝皮书计划的成员 |
[22:27] | Uh, maybe we could talk inside. | 也许我们可以进去详谈 |
[22:29] | I was just heading out, so if you could move your car. | 我正要出门 所以你们能挪一下你们的车吗 |
[22:32] | Uh, it’s about your husband. | 是有关你丈夫的事 |
[22:36] | I don’t have a husband. | 我没有丈夫 |
[22:37] | That’s funny because he said he wasn’t married either. | 真有意思 因为他也说他没结婚 |
[22:41] | The military record only lists your maiden name, | 军方记录的名单里只有你的娘家姓名 |
[22:43] | but the phone book– that had your married one. | 但是电话簿里 记录了你的夫家姓氏 |
[22:46] | Booker, isn’t it? | 布克 不是吗 |
[22:48] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[22:52] | It’s okay. We’re friendlies. | 没事的 我们没有敌意 |
[22:53] | Wait, where you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[22:57] | Give me that back! | 把那还给我 |
[22:58] | You just assaulted a captain in the United States Air Force. | 你刚刚袭击了一名空军上尉 |
[23:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[24:12] | They’re real. | 外星人是真实存在的 |
[24:27] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[24:28] | How did she even get that film? | 她到底是怎么拿到的录像底片 |
[24:29] | – Captain. – Doc, Doc. | -上尉 -博士 |
[24:30] | That is not just highly classified government property. | 这不仅是高度机密的政府财产 |
[24:33] | That’s–that’s– Do you even realize | 那是 你到底清不清楚 |
[24:35] | what kind of trouble you’re in right now, huh? | 你现在惹了多大的麻烦 |
[24:37] | Stealing a piece of sensitive material like that? | 偷窃像那样的敏感材料 |
[24:39] | T-t-that’s worse than the Rosenbergs. | 这比罗森堡夫妇还糟糕[被指控为苏联间谍] |
[24:41] | – Captain. – It’s just– | -上尉 -这真是 |
[24:42] | This is the final piece. | 这就是最后的部分 |
[24:47] | Where were you going with this when we pulled up? | 我们来的时候 你拿着这个正要去哪 |
[24:51] | TV station? Right? | 电视台 对吗 |
[24:56] | This is what Duncan wanted all along–it’s what he planned. | 这就是邓肯一直以来的目的 这就是他的计划 |
[24:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:00] | He was telling us the truth first time. | 他刚开始告诉我们的就是事实 |
[25:03] | He wants revenge. | 他想要复仇 |
[25:04] | And he was gonna get it by showing this to Harding… | 而他复仇的手段是把这个展示给哈丁看 |
[25:08] | on live TV. | 通过直播的方式 |
[25:10] | Showing it to the world. | 同时展示给全世界看 |
[25:12] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[25:15] | So the station, | 所以电视台 |
[25:16] | they need to be prepared for something like this. | 他们需要为这种事情做好准备 |
[25:18] | Which means that they are in on it, too. | 也就是说他们也参与了计划 |
[25:22] | What are you going to do with it? | 你打算怎么处理 |
[25:24] | – The film? – What, what? | -那卷录像 -什么 什么 |
[25:25] | The cinematic evidence of alien fucking life? | 外星生命的视频证据吗 |
[25:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:31] | How about you tell me | 不如你先告诉 |
[25:32] | if there’s any goddamn bourbon in the house? | 你家里有波旁威士忌吗 |
[25:33] | – And we’ll go from there. – Did they put it through? | -我们喝了酒再说 -他们接通了吗 |
[25:36] | Yes, sir, he should be on the line. | 是的 先生 他应该已经在线上了 |
[25:43] | What is it with this town? It’s like the gates of hell. | 这个镇怎么了 就像地狱之门 |
[25:49] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[25:51] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[25:52] | you’ve got to be on live TV in less than an hour. | 不到一个小时你就得上电视了 |
[25:54] | You can’t screw this up. | 你不能搞砸了 |
[25:56] | Look, if I can pull myself together after ditching a plane | 听着 如果我能在战争时的瓜达尔卡纳尔上空 |
[26:00] | over Guadalcanal during the war, | 飞机跳机时镇定自若 |
[26:02] | I sure as shit can do a ten-minute interview | 那我绝对可以喝几杯 |
[26:04] | on live TV after a couple of drinks. | 再接受十分钟的直播采访 |
[26:08] | I called the station. | 我给电台打过电话了 |
[26:10] | It’s patched in nationwide. | 他们已经做好了全国直播的准备 |
[26:13] | I’m just making sure that you’re okay. | 我只需要确保你这边没问题 |
[26:16] | – That’s all. – You–you… | -就可以了 -你 你… |
[26:18] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[26:22] | The State Department called. | 国务院打电话来了 |
[26:24] | This got on their radar. | 已经引起他们的注意了 |
[26:26] | You blow it, Blue Book goes away. | 你要是搞砸了 蓝皮书计划就没了 |
[26:29] | You go away. | 你就会滚蛋 |
[26:31] | Look… | 听着 |
[26:33] | I fixed it the last time, didn’t I? | 上次是我搞定的吧 对吧 |
[26:36] | Didn’t I? | 对不对 |
[26:38] | Yes, you did. | 对 是你 |
[26:41] | Yes, you did, Jim. | 对 是你搞定的 吉姆 |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:50] | Yeah, I did. | 对 我搞定的 |
[26:52] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[26:55] | Right now she stays here till we sort this all out. | 直到我们整理清楚前 她要一直待在这儿 |
[26:58] | – Am I under arrest? – Why, you, uh–you leaving? | -我被捕了吗 -为什么 你要走吗 |
[27:00] | Got to keep an eye on her. | 得盯着她 |
[27:01] | Unless I’m under arrest, | 除非我被捕 |
[27:03] | you can’t force me to stay here. | 你们不能强迫我留在这儿 |
[27:04] | Being under arrest would be a vacation for you right now. | 现在被捕可能对你来说是个好事 |
[27:06] | Trust me, you’re staying here. | 相信我 你得留在这里 |
[27:09] | Oh, no, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[27:10] | What are–what are you planning on, uh–on doing with this? | 你计划 用这个干嘛 |
[27:12] | That is Air Force property. | 这是空军的财产 |
[27:13] | What, so you’re gonna show it to Harding? | 什么 你要给哈丁看吗 |
[27:15] | Really? After all that we’ve seen? | 认真的吗 在我们经历这些之后 |
[27:19] | Look, you do know what we saw, right, | 听着 你知道我们看到了什么 对吧 |
[27:22] | and what that means for the world? | 你知道这对世界意味着什么吧 |
[27:25] | Doc, come on, don’t do this. Give me the film. | 博士 别这样 把胶卷给我 |
[27:28] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:33] | Okay, um, I understand. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[27:35] | You know, um, I don’t want you to get in trouble | 你知道的 我不想你惹麻烦 |
[27:38] | or to have to put you in that position. | 也不想置你于此境地 |
[27:41] | Have another drink. | 再喝一杯 |
[27:42] | Why don’t we both have another drink? | 不如我们都再喝一杯 |
[27:44] | – Sorry. – Okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
[28:13] | Bring’m out. | 带他们出去 |
[28:14] | Check this area. | 检查这一片 |
[28:15] | Yes, Sir! | 遵命 长官 |
[28:24] | – General. – Where’d you go, Captain? | -将军 -上尉 你去哪儿了 |
[28:26] | Where is the professor? | 博士在哪儿 |
[28:27] | Sir, I need to speak with you. | 长官 我需要和你谈谈 |
[28:28] | In private. It’s urgent. | 私下里 是急事 |
[28:29] | Sir, we need to get going. | 长官 我们得走了 |
[28:31] | This won’t take long. Excuse us. | 不会花很长时间的 你先走 |
[28:36] | If you’re trying to talk me into saving his job– | 如果你只是想说服我留住他的工作 |
[28:39] | Was it really a spy balloon that crashed in ’47? | 47年坠毁的真的是间谍气球吗 |
[28:40] | Oh, for Pete’s sake. | 老天爷 |
[28:42] | Because I’ve seen evidence to the contrary tonight. | 因为我今晚看到了与之相反的证据 |
[28:44] | Captain, I’m in no mood. | 上尉 我没心情 |
[28:51] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:52] | That’s, uh… | 这 |
[28:55] | You need to see it, sir… | 你得看看 长官 |
[28:56] | if you haven’t already. | 如果你还没看过的话 |
[28:58] | And, uh, I might add that, given what’s on there, | 另外我补充一点 考虑到里面的内容 |
[29:00] | I will need to be briefed at the highest levels. | 我需要这个被通报给最高级别长官 |
[29:08] | Is this a joke? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[29:10] | – General? – I’m coming. | -将军 -我来了 |
[29:11] | What the hell is this, Captain? | 这是什么 上尉 |
[29:15] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:17] | When I get back, you and I are gonna talk. | 等我回来 你和我好好谈谈 |
[29:21] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:51] | How far did you get? | 你走了多远才发现的 |
[29:54] | All the way. | 到了最后 |
[29:59] | You know, I really thought, | 你知道 我真的认为 |
[30:00] | at the end of the day, we had each other’s backs. | 最后我们可以相互支持 |
[30:02] | You were making a rash decision. | 你的决定太草率了 |
[30:04] | So, when it comes down to it, | 所以 归根结底 |
[30:05] | you’ll just do what you got to do for you, | 你只做了为自己该做的事 |
[30:07] | not us. | 而不是为我们 |
[30:20] | Where’s Judy? | 朱迪在哪儿 |
[30:24] | Doc… | 博士 |
[30:26] | where’s Judy? | 朱迪在哪 |
[30:28] | Headed to the TV station. | 去电视台了 |
[30:32] | And the film? | 那胶卷呢 |
[30:34] | It was never ours to begin with. | 那个本来就不是我们的 |
[30:35] | I just didn’t want to be the one | 我只是不想成为那个 |
[30:37] | responsible for hiding the greatest… | 掩盖最伟大真相的罪人 |
[31:06] | Phone’s not working. | 电话打不通 |
[31:09] | Can’t get through to the TV station. | 无法接通电视台 |
[31:10] | You won’t make it on time. | 你无法准时赶到 |
[31:12] | Not if I take the main roads. | 走大路当然赶不到 |
[31:14] | I’m not going to. | 我不会走大路 |
[31:31] | – What are you doing? – I’m coming with you. | -你干什么 -我和你一起去 |
[31:33] | – No, you’re not. – Yes, I am. | -你不能去 -我要去 |
[31:34] | No, you’re not. | 你不能去 |
[31:38] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[31:45] | General, nice to see you, sir. | 将军 很高兴见到你 |
[31:47] | Pleasure’s mine. Thank you very much. | 我也是 非常感谢 |
[31:48] | – Uh, so where we doing this? – Uh, right this way, sir. | -我们在哪直播 -这边请 将军 |
[31:50] | We’re just getting set up for you now. | 我们正在为你布置场地 |
[31:52] | Can we get some makeup on the general, please? | 麻烦给将军补下妆 |
[31:54] | Come on through, guys. | 过来 各位 |
[31:57] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[31:57] | – Uh, well. Thank you, sir. – Thank you. | -谢谢 将军 -谢谢 |
[32:00] | Is she here yet? | 她来了吗 |
[32:03] | No, we still got time. We still got time. | 还没 我们还有时间 还有时间 |
[32:04] | Uh, right through here, gentlemen. | 来这边 先生们 |
[32:07] | Right through here. | 来这边 |
[32:09] | No, no, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[32:09] | It’s like putting lipstick on a pig. | 就不要做无用功了 |
[32:39] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[32:44] | – Michael. – The least you could do is not talk right now. | -迈克尔 -你现在能做的就是别说话 |
[32:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:47] | Well, a lot of good that’ll do me at court martial. | 你干的好事会让送我上军事法庭 |
[32:50] | If this film gets broadcast, everything changes. | 如果片子播出 一切就会改变 |
[32:53] | For better or for worse? | 变好还是变坏 |
[32:55] | You have no idea. | 你不知道 |
[32:56] | You do not know what’s gonna happen. | 你不知道会发生什么 |
[32:59] | But someone is gonna take the fall. | 但有人得背黑锅 |
[33:01] | Guess who they’ll be looking at now. | 猜猜他们会找谁 |
[33:02] | Yeah, you’re right. I don’t know. | 你说得对 我不知道 |
[33:04] | And if they do blame you, | 如果他们确实归咎于你 |
[33:05] | I’ll say that you had nothing to do with it. | 我会跟他们说 你与此事无关 |
[33:07] | Oh, but I did. I did have something to do with it. | 但我确实有关 我确实与此事有关 |
[33:09] | Yes, so imagine that. Imagine that. | 对 所以想象一下 想象一下 |
[33:11] | Imagine a world with the truth out there | 想象一下如果全世界都知道了真相 |
[33:14] | and your name associated with that. | 而你是揭露这个真相的人 |
[33:15] | There is no one truth, Doc. | 没有什么唯一的真相 博士 |
[33:18] | Not with anything. | 任何事都不绝对 |
[33:21] | It’s just like what went on here six years ago. | 正如六年前这里所发生的事 |
[33:23] | No one’s ever gonna know what really happened. | 永远不会有人知道到底发生了什么 |
[33:25] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[33:28] | ‘Cause maybe the world isn’t ready to hear | 因为也许大家还没准备好 |
[33:29] | that aliens exist. | 知道外星人的存在 |
[33:35] | And this is your camera here. You can look directly into it. | 这个是你的镜头 你可以直接看着它 |
[33:37] | Duncan, yours is that one. | 邓肯 那个是你的镜头 |
[33:39] | You don’t have to raise your voices. | 你不用提高声音 |
[33:41] | The mics up here will pick everything up. | 这上面的麦克会收取所有的声音 |
[33:42] | Thank you very much. Just cue me for the countdown. | 非常感谢 直播倒计时提示我 |
[33:49] | You want to review what you’re gonna say first? | 你想回顾一下你要先说什么吗 |
[33:51] | Oh, yes. Thanks. | 好 多谢 |
[33:53] | Don’t worry if you miss a few words. | 如果漏说了一些词也别担心 |
[33:54] | I’ll make sure that we stay on track. | 我会确保我们走在正轨上 |
[34:08] | 30 seconds, guys. | 倒数三十秒 各位 |
[34:12] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[34:24] | There’s her truck. | 这是她的车 |
[34:28] | We may never get this chance again. | 我们也许再也不会有这样的机会 |
[34:31] | A man needs to know where the line is drawn | 人得知道如何区别 |
[34:32] | that separates the unthinkable from the necessary. | 无法想象的灾难和必要的伤亡 |
[34:37] | Ten seconds, everyone. | 倒数十秒 各位 |
[34:41] | Nine… | 九 |
[34:43] | eight… | 八 |
[34:44] | seven… | 七 |
[34:46] | six… | 六 |
[34:48] | five… | 五 |
[35:00] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[35:01] | I’m General James Harding | 我是来自美国空军的 |
[35:02] | from the United States Air Force, | 詹姆斯·哈丁将军 |
[35:05] | and we’re here tonight live in Roswell, New Mexico. | 今晚我们在新墨西哥州的罗斯威尔进行直播 |
[35:08] | I want to talk to you people about a rumor | 我想和你们聊一下 |
[35:11] | that’s been circulating again… | 一个最近又在流传的谣言 |
[35:13] | about a mysterious crash that’s happened here | 一个发生在新墨西哥州沙漠的 |
[35:14] | in the desert of New Mexico. | 神秘坠毁事件 |
[35:16] | And I want to tell you, the people of America, | 我想告诉你们 我们的美国民众 |
[35:18] | that it’s just a hoax. | 那只是个骗局 |
[35:20] | And the hoaxer is here with us this evening. | 今晚那个始作俑者在这里将和我们分享 |
[35:20] | 位于罗斯威尔的中心 KQNB电视台 | |
[35:22] | Duncan, why don’t you tell the good people | 邓肯 不如你告诉我们善良的民众 |
[35:24] | about the stunt that you pulled? | 你开的那个玩笑 |
[35:27] | The stunt… Yes, let’s talk about the stunt I pulled. | 玩笑 对 来聊聊我开的那个玩笑 |
[35:31] | Six years ago, this man, General Harding, | 六年前 这个人 哈丁将军 |
[35:33] | came into my house | 来到我家 |
[35:35] | and threatened to kill me and my fiancée | 威胁要杀了我和我的未婚妻 |
[35:37] | if we didn’t lie about what we saw. | 除非我们隐瞒自己的所见所闻 |
[35:39] | He even wrote me a check earlier today | 他今早甚至给我写了张支票 |
[35:42] | to make sure I stayed quiet. | 为了确保我闭嘴 |
[35:44] | That is your signature, isn’t it, General? | 这是你的签名 对吗将军 |
[35:49] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:51] | But I won’t stay quiet. | 但是我不会乖乖闭嘴 |
[35:53] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[35:54] | Roll it, Fred. | 开始放吧 弗雷德 |
[36:08] | You son of a bitch. What are you doing? | 你个婊子养的 你在做什么 |
[36:35] | How you gonna cover that up, huh, | 你要怎么隐瞒这个 |
[36:36] | now that the whole world’s seen it? | 既然现在全世界都看见了 |
[36:38] | How did you get that? | 你怎么拿到那个的 |
[36:39] | How did you get that? Are we still live? | 你怎么拿到的 我们还在直播吗 |
[36:41] | Turn that off. Turn off that film. | 把那个关了 把影片关掉 |
[36:43] | Turns those cameras around. | 把摄像头移开 |
[36:44] | Turn them around! | 移开 |
[36:50] | You have no idea what you’ve just done, | 你根本不知道你刚刚做了什么 |
[36:52] | you son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[36:53] | It’s okay, General! | 没事的 将军 |
[36:54] | It’s okay! | 不用急躁 |
[36:57] | Professor? | 教授 |
[36:57] | No one outside of this room saw anything. | 这间屋子以外的人什么都没看见 |
[37:00] | I had the, uh… switchboard disabled | 我关闭了转换面板 |
[37:02] | before any signal was broadcast. | 没有任何信号被广播出去 |
[37:08] | The film is a fake, sir. | 影片是假的 先生 |
[37:12] | No one gets in or out of here, understood? | 没有人能进来或者出去 明白吗 |
[37:14] | Everyone needs to be questioned. | 所有人都要被盘问 |
[37:15] | Round them up. | 把场子包起来 |
[37:17] | You, uh… | 你 |
[37:19] | you overexposed the negative to wash out any detail, | 为了掩盖细节却过曝了底片 |
[37:21] | but it didn’t hide the pattern of the studio lights. | 但却并没有掩盖掉工作室的灯光 |
[37:23] | And it does have a very distinctive pattern. | 那灯光的模式非常独特 |
[37:30] | You’ll see the same when you check back over the film. | 你再查看一遍影片也会这么认为的 |
[37:32] | The clock there as well. | 那里的时钟也是 |
[37:35] | The film was shot right here… | 这段影片就是在这里拍的 |
[37:37] | by Duncan, his wife, Judy, | 由邓肯和他的妻子朱迪 |
[37:42] | the help of the station manager, | 还有电台经理 |
[37:43] | and a couple of other actors. | 和其他几个演员的帮助 |
[37:48] | It’s over, Duncan. | 结束了 邓肯 |
[37:49] | You may as well come fully clean now. | 你最好全盘托出 |
[37:53] | Judy was there that day. | 朱迪那天也在 |
[37:55] | Everything in that film she saw with her own eyes. | 影片里的东西都是她亲眼所见 |
[37:57] | – It’s still the truth. – Take him back to the base. | -这就是真相 -把他带回基地 |
[37:58] | This doesn’t change anything. | 这什么改变不了 |
[37:59] | You still tried to cover up the existence of alien life. | 你还在试图隐瞒外星生命的存在 |
[38:02] | Now! Get him out of here! | 立刻 把他带出去 |
[38:03] | Yes, sir. Don’t you touch her. | 是 先生 你别碰她 |
[38:05] | You can’t do this! Duncan! | 你不能这么做 邓肯 |
[38:06] | It’s the truth! You saw them! | 这是真相 你也看见他们了 |
[38:08] | They’re real! The truth has to get out there! | 他们真实存在 得有人出去说出真相 |
[38:09] | You know it! You saw them! | 你知道的 你亲眼看见了 |
[38:11] | You know it! You saw them! | 你知道的 你亲眼看见了 |
[38:27] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:29] | Captain Quinn figured out the connection. | 奎恩上尉想通了其中的联系 |
[38:32] | He raced here with me to help stop it, | 他赶来帮助我停下这场胡闹 |
[38:34] | so he deserves all the credit. | 所以他是应该被表扬的人 |
[38:48] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome, sir. | -谢谢 -不客气 长官 |
[39:07] | The light grid pattern, huh? | 电路灯的模式 是吗 |
[39:09] | I’m surprised you didn’t notice it, too. | 我很惊讶你也没有发觉 |
[39:11] | Only you would notice that, Doc. | 只有你注意得到 博士 |
[39:14] | Duncan, Judy, Connors– a lot of people | 邓肯 朱迪 康纳斯 很多人 |
[39:16] | went through a lot of trouble to see Harding ruined. | 大费周章想要毁掉哈丁将军 |
[39:19] | I know what you’re saying. | 我懂你意思 |
[39:21] | What am I saying? | 我什么意思 |
[39:23] | Why not just let the film play? | 为什么不直接让影片播出 |
[39:26] | Fake or not, the attention it would’ve got, | 无论真假 它会获得关注 |
[39:28] | the press… | 那些媒体 |
[39:29] | Sooner or later, the truth would’ve come out. | 或早或晚 真相都会浮出水面 |
[39:31] | Can’t expose the truth by using a lie. | 不能用谎言来暴露真相 |
[39:34] | Do that, we’d be worse than Harding. | 不然我们连哈丁都不如 |
[39:48] | 欢迎来到罗斯威尔 西南部的奶制品之都 | |
[40:13] | You accepted my invitation. | 你接受了我的邀请 |
[40:18] | I thought I was under orders, Captain. | 我以为这是命令 上尉 |
[40:35] | You know, I don’t usually move this fast. | 我一般动作不会这么快的 |
[40:40] | Well… | 好吧 |
[40:42] | I’m the one who showed you where the spare key was. | 我告诉过你备用钥匙在哪里 |
[40:53] | Can I… | 我能 |
[40:56] | ask you a serious question? | 问你一个严肃的问题吗 |
[40:59] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[41:42] | Allen, you’re home. | 艾伦 你回来了 |
[41:44] | I am home. | 我回家了 |
[41:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:56] | How did you know I needed that? | 你怎么知道我需要这个 |
[42:00] | How’d it all work out? | 一切如何 |
[42:20] | Well, I’ll give them credit. | 我会夸奖他们的 |
[42:23] | Quality was impressive. | 质量很不错 |
[42:37] | Jim, what you saw in ’47… | 吉姆 你47年见到的 |
[42:41] | It’s what the Soviets wanted us to see, I know. | 是苏联人想让我们见到的 我懂 |
[42:43] | They wanted us to panic. And we didn’t. | 他们想造成恐慌 但我们没有 |
[42:46] | But what we found on that craft– | 但我们在飞船上看到的 |
[42:47] | Was the sick work of Dr. Mengele. | 是门格勒博士的病态作品[德国纳粹军官及医生] |
[42:49] | What he did to those children’s bodies, | 他对儿童尸体做的事 |
[42:52] | disfiguring them, | 通过毁容 |
[42:53] | making them look inhuman, was unconscionable. | 让他们看起来非人类 简直泯灭人性 |
[43:01] | Jim… you didn’t fall for it then. | 吉姆 你那时没有上当 |
[43:06] | Don’t fall for it now. | 现在也不要上当 |
[43:07] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[43:12] | And I’ll take care of that. | 这个我来处理 |
[43:13] | Put it in the vault with the rest of them? | 把它们和其他的一起锁进保险库吗 |
[43:15] | Sure. Maybe in 10 years’ time, we’ll release it. | 当然 也许十年后 我们会放出来 |
[43:20] | Give the masses a little more to chew on, huh? | 让群众有些嚼舌根的谈资 对吧 |