时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | We’re supposed to be meeting someone | 我们应该和 |
[00:09] | from Central Intelligence. Daniel Banks? | 中央情报局的人见面 丹尼尔·班克斯 |
[00:11] | Call me Dan. | 叫我丹就好 |
[00:12] | Since your intelligence is all about staying off the radar, | 中情局全在乎低调行事 |
[00:15] | operating in the shadows. | 秘密行动 |
[00:17] | Evan, I’m glad I caught you before you left. | 埃文 幸好在你走之前找到你了 |
[00:20] | When Carolyn told me who you were, | 当卡罗琳告诉我你是谁的时候 |
[00:21] | I thought you were working with the FBI. | 我还以为你在和联邦调查局合作 |
[00:23] | What does the FBI want with Civilian UFO Groups? | 但联调局想从民间不明飞行物组织那得到什么 |
[00:26] | Mimi, you have the ability to pass along information | 米米 你有能力把信息传给 |
[00:29] | to the one person who could make a difference. | 唯一一个可以有所作为的人 |
[00:32] | We could blow the lid off this whole government cover-up. | 我们可以揭露政府掩盖的所有真相 |
[00:34] | Our intel has the CIA cooperating | 我们的情报使得中情局和 |
[00:36] | with Quinn and Professor Hynek. | 奎恩还有海尼克教授合作了 |
[00:38] | I think the captain | 我认为上尉 |
[00:40] | would provide for much better source of information. | 会更有情报价值 |
[00:44] | After what I just saw in the desert, | 我刚刚在沙漠中看到的事情 |
[00:45] | I’m convinced the CIA has one goal, | 中情局只有一个目标 |
[00:48] | to see us obsolete. | 让我们被淘汰 |
[00:50] | If we’re going to war, | 如果我们要开战 |
[00:51] | let’s fire the first goddamn shot. | 我们最好先发制人 |
[00:54] | 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 | |
[01:05] | And little Johnny Paper was never seen again. | 人们再也没见过小约翰尼·佩珀 |
[01:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:12] | Because if you meet the black dog once, | 因为如果你遇到黑狗一次 |
[01:17] | that’s for joy. | 那是快乐 |
[01:19] | You meet him twice, | 遇到两次 |
[01:21] | that’s for sorrow. | 是悲哀 |
[01:24] | But if you | 但是如果你 |
[01:27] | meet him three times. | 遇到三次的话 |
[01:33] | Well then, | 那么 |
[01:35] | you’re dead! | 你就死定了 |
[01:42] | Jimmy Jay. | 吉米·杰 |
[01:44] | You told me to tell them a bedtime story. | 是你让我给他们讲个睡前故事的 |
[01:46] | Go get me some more water. | 再去给我拿点水来 |
[01:48] | We need to get these ones into the tub now. | 我们得把这些家伙弄到浴盆里 |
[01:51] | Coming right up, Mama. | 马上就来 妈妈 |
[02:03] | Oh, my Lord. | 我的天 |
[02:28] | What in the world? | 什么情况 |
[02:50] | What’s gotten you all spooked? | 什么事让你神经兮兮的 |
[02:52] | I just saw a flying saucer land in the woods, | 我刚看见一个飞碟降落到树林里 |
[02:54] | and now these creatures are running around out there now. | 现在还有怪物在那边跑来跑去呢 |
[02:57] | Jimmy Jay, haven’t you scared | 吉米·杰 你一晚上 |
[02:58] | those kids enough for one night? | 把孩子们吓得还不够吗 |
[02:59] | Do I look like I’m foolin’? | 我看着是像吓唬人的吗 |
[03:01] | Boys, get them kids down in the cellar, now. | 伙计们 马上把孩子们弄地窖里去 |
[03:05] | What in the world’s out there? | 外面到底有什么 |
[03:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:15] | General, yes. Uh‐huh. | 将军 对 嗯 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry, could you say that again? | 抱歉 您能再说一遍吗 |
[03:21] | I see. Yes. | 我明白 好的 |
[03:24] | Yeah, of course. Right away. | 当然 马上 |
[03:27] | Allen? What is it? | 艾伦 什么事 |
[03:31] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[03:31] | I have to leave for Kentucky. Some place called Hopkinsville. | 我得去肯塔基州一个叫霍普金斯维尔的地方 |
[03:35] | Well, it sounded serious. | 听起来很严重啊 |
[03:36] | It sounded like a lot more than that. | 听起来岂止是严重 |
[03:39] | Okay, well, I will make coffee | 我来煮咖啡 |
[03:41] | and you can tell me all about it. | 你来给我讲讲 |
[03:43] | No, no, you just– just go back to sleep. | 不 你接着睡吧 |
[03:45] | I’ll call you when I get there. | 我到了以后给你打电话 |
[04:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:40] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[04:42] | So I decided to try on some of your clothes. | 所以我决定穿上你的衣服 |
[04:46] | Looks good on you. | 你穿着挺好看 |
[04:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:53] | General. | 将军 |
[05:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:05] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[05:13] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:15] | So I’m gonna be needing this. | 所以我得要这衣服了 |
[05:23] | Change of plans? | 计划有变 |
[05:26] | We’ll wait and see. | 我们等等看吧 |
[05:29] | We all set? | 都好了吗 |
[05:33] | You know, there’s a saying in chess. | 象棋里有个说法 |
[05:36] | “Pawns are the soul of the game.” | “卒子是象棋的灵魂” |
[05:40] | You just have to know where and when to move them. | 你只需要知道什么时候把它们挪到哪里 |
[05:43] | When are you gonna take up golf like the rest of us, huh? | 你什么时候才会像我们其他人一样打高尔夫啊 |
[05:48] | Plan is in motion. | 计划在运作中 |
[05:50] | The “pawns” are on their way to Hopkinsville. | “卒子们”在前往霍普金斯维尔的路上 |
[05:53] | We’ll only have one shot at this, | 我们只有一次机会 |
[05:57] | so let’s make sure our aim is true this time, huh? | 这次我们要确保目标准确 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:05] | Make sure. | 确保 |
[06:12] | 五角星备忘录 一次有计划的外星入侵 | |
[06:47] | Why is it always UFOs land in the woods? | 为什么不明飞行物总是降落在树林里 |
[06:49] | You know, just once I’d like to hear | 我真希望有一次能够听到 |
[06:51] | about a “saucer‐shaped object” putting down in Times Square. | 飞碟降落在时代广场的消息 |
[06:54] | “Take me to your leader.” | “带我去见你的长官” |
[06:57] | You ever been to Times Square, Doc? | 你去过时代广场吗 博士 |
[06:58] | Oh, yes. Several times. | 去过几次 |
[07:01] | Then you know. | 那你心里就有数了 |
[07:02] | Those aliens would never make it past 49th Street. | 那些外星人绝对过不了49街 |
[07:06] | What in the world? | 什么情况 |
[07:26] | Hey, come take a look at this. | 过来看一眼这个 |
[07:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:31] | You’re the hot shot Air Force investigators. | 你们就是大名鼎鼎的空军调查员 |
[07:34] | I’m Captain Michael Quinn, | 我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[07:36] | Inspector Allen Hynek. | 调查员艾伦·海尼克 |
[07:37] | So, what’d they tell you on the telephone? | 他们在电话里和你说了什么 |
[07:39] | Just that a family reported having an encounter. | 就是一户人家汇报他们遇到了飞碟 |
[07:44] | That’s all? | 就这样吗 |
[07:47] | Come on in. | 来吧 |
[07:50] | Folks, this here’s the Air Force. | 各位 空军的人来了 |
[07:52] | They’re here to help you figure out what happened last night. | 他们来帮你们调查昨晚到底发生了什么事 |
[07:55] | I told you we already know what happened, Sheriff. | 警长 我已经和你说过我们知道发生什么了 |
[07:59] | What’s your name, sir? | 你叫什么名字 先生 |
[08:01] | Jimmy Jay Shoemaker. | 鞋匠吉米·杰 |
[08:03] | This is my house, my family. | 这里是我家 他们是我的家人 |
[08:06] | Nice to meet you all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[08:07] | Are you gonna believe me? | 你会相信我说的话吗 |
[08:08] | All we want is to just hear your story. | 我们只想听听你们的经历 |
[08:12] | Start to finish. | 从头到尾 |
[08:14] | My story? | 我的经历 |
[08:17] | My story is aliens landed here and tried to kill us all. | 我的经历就是 外星人在这着陆并想杀光我们 |
[08:22] | And were you the only one | 只有你一个人 |
[08:23] | who saw these aliens, Mr. Shoemaker? | 见到了那些外星人吗 鞋匠先生 |
[08:27] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[08:29] | We all saw them. | 我们都见到了 |
[08:32] | And who would like to describe for me | 哪位愿意向我描述一下 |
[08:34] | exactly what they‐‐ they looked like? | 那些外星人到底长什么样子 |
[08:39] | It was like a‐‐like a horror movie in real life. | 感觉就像恐怖片变成了现实 |
[08:42] | Like “War of the Worlds” only worse. | 就像《世界之战》 只不过更可怕 |
[08:45] | Their heads, they were as big as watermelons. | 它们的头和西瓜一样大 |
[08:48] | Beady little eyes. | 眼睛像珠子 |
[08:49] | I thought they looked just like us, | 我以为它们和我们的长相差不多 |
[08:51] | but their eyes were big. | 但它们的眼睛很大 |
[08:52] | Big and black as car tires. | 又大又黑 就像车胎 |
[08:56] | And they had these claws like an eagle. | 它们的爪子就像鹰爪 |
[09:00] | They weren’t claws. They were hands. | 那些不是爪子 是它们的手 |
[09:02] | But with only three long fingers. | 但只有三根长手指 |
[09:07] | If you ask me, | 如果你问我 |
[09:09] | we’re lucky to be alive. | 我们能活下来是万幸 |
[09:21] | Looks like you guys had yourselves | 看来你们昨晚在这里 |
[09:22] | a hell of a party here last night. | 大肆狂欢了一番 |
[09:24] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[09:27] | You know, sometimes our imagination | 有的时候 我们的想象 |
[09:29] | can get the better of us. | 会让我们神志不清 |
[09:31] | Especially after a couple of late night cold ones. | 特别是深夜几杯冰啤下肚后 |
[09:33] | I did not shoot up my house and scare my kids half to death | 我没有因为喝了几杯啤酒 就在自己家里开枪 |
[09:37] | because I had a few beers. | 还把我的孩子吓得半死 |
[09:40] | What do you think I am, huh? Just some dumb hillbilly? | 你以为我是什么人 没脑子的乡巴佬吗 |
[09:45] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[09:49] | Could you just excuse me one moment? | 能失陪一下吗 |
[09:54] | A little help here, please, Doc? | 帮我一下 博士 |
[09:55] | Looks like we may need to deal with this invasion first. | 看来我们得先处理这群记者入侵 |
[10:00] | Just what this circus needs. | 马戏团就缺这帮人 |
[10:03] | More clowns. | 一群小丑 |
[10:04] | How many aliens were there? Can you give us a description? | 有多少外星人 能描述一下吗 |
[10:06] | Are we under attack? | 我们正在遭受袭击吗 |
[10:07] | Gentlemen, ladies, as I said, | 女士们先生们 正如我所说 |
[10:09] | our investigation is just beginning, but I‐‐ | 我们的调查才刚刚开始 但我 |
[10:11] | If you could all just turn around and go, | 你们最好都回去 |
[10:12] | before we have… | 免得我们… |
[10:14] | There is nothing to report here. | 这里没什么好报道的 |
[10:16] | As I said, we will issue a statement in due time. | 我说了 时机成熟后我们会发表声明 |
[10:19] | We understand we have unknown… | 我们知道还有未知的… |
[10:19] | Yeah, he had almond shaped eyes and really long fingers. | 它有杏仁状的眼睛和很长的手指 |
[10:22] | Yeah, how’s that? Big enough? | 这个怎么样 够大吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, that‐‐that’s it. | 是的 没错 |
[10:25] | Jimmy Jay, why don’t you go on back inside? | 吉米·杰 你先回屋吧 |
[10:29] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[10:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:34] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[10:36] | He’ll be available in just a few. | 他很快就回来 |
[10:37] | That’s okay. I got what I came for. | 没关系 我已经拿到想要的东西了 |
[10:39] | What do you got there? | 你发现什么了 |
[10:41] | Description of the alien invader. | 入侵外星人的模样 |
[10:43] | Oh, really? Let me see that. | 真的吗 我看看呢 |
[10:49] | Hey, you can’t do that. That’s my personal property. | 你不能那样做 这是我的私人财产 |
[10:51] | It is now evidence in an Air Force investigation. | 现在它是空军的调查证据 |
[10:53] | ‐ Give me that back. ‐ Officer. Thank you. | -把它还给我 -警官 谢谢 |
[10:55] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[10:57] | You can’t bother these people, move it | 不要烦这些人 快走 |
[10:58] | What was all that about? | 刚发生什么了 |
[11:01] | Looks like Jimmy Jay is already selling his story. | 看来吉米·杰开始宣传他的故事了 |
[11:04] | Little green monsters. | 小绿怪 |
[11:06] | That’s what they’re calling them. | 他们这样叫它们 |
[11:07] | Early reports are saying almost a dozen aliens were spotted. | 早期报道称 发现了十来个外星人 |
[11:10] | Actual contact? Like we predicted? | 真正的接触吗 跟我们预测的一样 |
[11:13] | Local police said it was a full scale invasion. | 当地警方说是全面入侵 |
[11:16] | I’m not sure that’s entirely accurate. | 我觉得这种说法不完全正确吧 |
[11:21] | I suppose you were told something different? | 我猜别人跟你讲的是另外一个版本 |
[11:23] | The official story, I’m guessing. | 我猜是看的官方报道吧 |
[11:25] | The cover‐up. | 那篇掩盖事实的报道 |
[11:28] | Go ahead, Mimi. What‐what were you gonna say? | 说吧 米米 你想说什么 |
[11:32] | Allen’s actually in Kentucky right now. | 艾伦现在在肯塔基州 |
[11:35] | And I know from his work, | 我从他的工作中了解到 |
[11:37] | eyewitness testimony is often inaccurate, even erratic. | 目击者的证词往往不准确 甚至很古怪 |
[11:41] | In fact, I’ve reviewed his notes on several cases, and‐‐ | 事实上 我看过他几个案子的笔记 |
[11:44] | Oh, I’m sure you have. | 我相信你看过 |
[11:45] | That way you can get your stories straight, and do to us | 这样你就能把故事编圆 让我们相信 |
[11:48] | what the government is trying to do to the whole country. | 政府想让全国人民相信的那个故事 |
[11:52] | Convince us that none of this is true. | 让我们相信这些都不是真的 |
[11:56] | Am I right? | 我没说错吧 |
[11:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 对 |
[12:17] | You put up quite a fight, darling. | 你挺能折腾的啊 亲爱的 |
[12:20] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎样了 |
[12:23] | He was called away. | 他被叫走了 |
[12:25] | I had no way of knowing. | 太突然了 我不可能预料到 |
[12:27] | I can get him for you the minute he returns. | 他一回来我就帮你搞定他 |
[12:30] | I had your word the first time, hmm? | 我已经给过你一次机会了 |
[12:34] | So what value should I place on it now? | 你的话现在还有什么说服力 |
[12:43] | What is this? What are you doing? | 这是干嘛 你要干什么 |
[12:46] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[12:48] | No, no, no. | 不要 |
[12:50] | Wait. | 等下 |
[12:51] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[12:54] | It’s not safe to stay in this house any longer. | 这屋子已经不安全了 |
[12:56] | Oh, no, no, no, no. We have the situation in hand. | 不不不 我们已经控制住了 |
[12:58] | Those reporters, they won’t bother you anymore. | 那些记者 他们不会再打扰你了 |
[13:00] | I don’t care about them. | 我在意的不是他们 |
[13:03] | Come on, Ruthie. | 走吧 露丝 |
[13:04] | Until we’ve finished our investigation, | 在我们完成调查之前 |
[13:06] | we’re gonna need you to stop talking to them, | 你都不能和他们说话 |
[13:08] | putting these crazy ideas in their head. | 不能把这些疯狂的想法灌输给他们 |
[13:10] | You still think I’m lying. | 你们还觉得我在撒谎 |
[13:13] | If I cared about lying, I’d had called | 如果我要撒谎 第一天晚上 |
[13:16] | the sheriff after the first night, wouldn’t I? | 我就会给警长打电话了 对吧 |
[13:19] | The first night? | 第一天晚上 |
[13:20] | Yeah, those things came back two nights in a row. | 是的 那些东西连续来了两晚上 |
[13:25] | Second night they came, | 它们来的第二晚 |
[13:28] | I, uh… | 我 |
[13:29] | I shot one of them. | 我开枪打伤了一个 |
[13:31] | He ran off into the woods. | 它跑进了树林 |
[13:34] | I bet you it’s still out there now. | 我敢打赌它现在还在外面 |
[13:41] | So I’m an alien and I get shot. | 假如我是外星人 我中枪了 |
[13:43] | Which way do I go? | 我该走哪条路 |
[13:45] | This way? No. | 这边吗 不 |
[13:47] | That way? | 那边吗 |
[13:49] | Maybe up a tree. | 也许是在树上 |
[13:51] | You’re not helping. | 你这是在帮倒忙 |
[13:52] | Just think about what we’re doing out here right now. | 好好想想我们现在在干嘛 |
[13:55] | Look, come on. Let’s… | 拜托 让我们 |
[13:57] | It’s getting dark. | 天渐渐黑了 |
[13:58] | Let’s head on back before we… | 我们早点回去吧 免得… |
[14:03] | Hey, Doc. | 博士 |
[14:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:15] | That look like a handprint to you? | 你觉得那像手印吗 |
[14:17] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[14:18] | Why is it green? | 为什么是绿色的 |
[14:20] | There is a local bioluminescent spore, | 有一种本地发光孢子 |
[14:23] | grows on decaying wood called “foxfire.” | 通常长在叫”狐火”的腐烂木头上 |
[14:26] | But this wood still looks very much alive, and this smells… | 但这棵树看上去非常有生命力 而且这个闻起来 |
[14:32] | It’s not organic. It’s almost chemical. | 它不是有机物 应该是化学物质 |
[14:37] | Oh, hey, hey. I wouldn’t touch that if I were you. | 如果我是你的话我不会碰那个东西的 |
[14:41] | until we test it, we don’t know what it is. | 我们只有测试一下 才知道是什么东西 |
[14:44] | But what if it’s, like, alien blood or something? | 但如果是外星人的血啊什么的怎么办 |
[14:47] | Would aliens bleed if they were shot, Captain? | 外星人中枪会流血吗 上尉 |
[14:51] | I don’t know how to answer that. | 这个我回答不了 |
[14:58] | Did you just eat that whole tin? | 你把整罐都吃完了 |
[15:00] | Grippos Pretzels. They’re amazing. | 格里波椒盐脆饼圈 太好吃了 |
[15:03] | Hey, what are we having for dinner? | 我们晚餐吃什么 |
[15:04] | That was dinner. | 这就是晚餐 |
[15:06] | What, for both of us? | 怎么 我俩就吃这个 |
[15:07] | I got you your own tin. | 我给你买了一罐 |
[15:10] | I also got bourbon. | 还买了波本威士忌 |
[15:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:38] | Mimi? | 米米 |
[15:39] | Allen. Are you still in Kentucky? | 艾伦 你还在肯塔基吗 |
[15:41] | Yes, and I’m afraid the Captain and I | 对 恐怕我和上尉 |
[15:43] | are going to have to spend the night now. | 要在这里过夜了 |
[15:45] | What is going on? Can you tell me anything? | 出什么事了 可以告诉我一些吗 |
[15:47] | I’ve been reading all the papers, and… | 我一直在看报纸 还有 |
[15:48] | Don’t pay attention to any of it. | 别管报纸上说的 |
[15:50] | I’ll tell you the real story as soon as we know it. Okay? | 一旦我们搞清楚了我会告诉你真相 好吗 |
[15:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:55] | The people in my group are calling it an invasion. | 我团体的人说是入侵 |
[15:58] | Mimi? | 米米 |
[15:59] | The Captain and I are managing it. | 我和上尉在处理这件事 |
[15:59] | But the people in my group are… | 可我团体的人 |
[16:01] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[16:06] | A man named Daniel Banks has been calling the house. | 一个叫丹尼尔·班克斯的人一直在往家打电话 |
[16:09] | Said he needed you to get in contact with him right away. | 他说要你马上联系他 |
[16:13] | Banks. | 班克斯 |
[16:15] | All right, well, if he calls again, | 好的 如果他再打来 |
[16:17] | you tell him that I’m in Hopkinsville for the night, | 你告诉他今晚我在霍普金斯维尔 |
[16:19] | and I should be home tomorrow. | 我明天就回家 |
[16:21] | Will do. | 好的 |
[16:24] | Um, I have to go before it gets dark, but I’ll check in | 我挂了 免得天色变黑 不过明早 |
[16:26] | first thing in the morning when we’re back on the road, okay? | 启程回家时我会第一时间和你联系 好吗 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:30] | – Bye. ‐ Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[17:00] | Evan? It’s Mimi. | 埃文吗 我是米米 |
[17:04] | How would you feel | 我们来趟公路旅行 |
[17:07] | about going on a road trip with me? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[17:11] | No. | 不要 |
[17:19] | No. | 不要 |
[17:24] | Please. | 求求你 |
[17:37] | You were always my favorite. | 你之前一直是我的最爱 |
[17:45] | Before I go… | 我走之前 |
[17:49] | is there anything you would like me to tell her? | 有什么要我转告她的吗 |
[17:55] | You know I’m going to find her. | 你知道我会去找她 |
[17:59] | And when she’s old enough, | 等她长大了 |
[18:01] | recruit her. | 我会招募她 |
[18:06] | I just hope for your sake | 为了你好 我就希望 |
[18:07] | that she’s not going to disappoint us the same way. | 她不会像你这样让我们失望 |
[18:12] | Don’t you fucking dare. | 你他妈的敢 |
[18:18] | Finish. | 杀了她 |
[18:23] | General sold me a bill of goods. | 将军骗了我 |
[18:26] | Blue Book was just the beginning, they said. | 他们说蓝皮书计划只是开始 |
[18:30] | A first step to greater glory. | 走向更大荣耀的第一步 |
[18:40] | Promised me the future. All I do is run in place. | 许我未来 我所做的不过是原地踏步 |
[18:44] | Did you know that bourbon was invented by a Baptist minister? | 你知道吗 波本威士忌是浸理会牧师发明的 |
[18:49] | That’s true. | 是真的 |
[18:54] | I open up my soul to you, | 我跟你掏心掏肺 |
[18:55] | all you do is give me a history of booze? | 你倒好 跟我讲酒的历史 |
[18:59] | All right, well, if we’re talking about personal matters, | 好吧 如果我们要聊私事 |
[19:01] | then why don’t you tell me | 那不如你跟我说说 |
[19:05] | something about this new woman in your life? | 你生命中的那个新女人 |
[19:10] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道这个的 |
[19:11] | Oh, you’re much more of an open book | 你可没你想的那么 |
[19:13] | than you think, Captain. | 会藏秘密 上尉 |
[19:16] | – Oh, I am, am I? ‐ Yes. | -是吗 -是 |
[19:21] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[19:21] | Well, what else you got figured out about me, huh? | 你还知道我的什么事了 |
[19:28] | You want kids. | 你想要孩子 |
[19:30] | Desperately. | 非常想 |
[19:32] | But the very idea of it terrifies you. | 可一想到这个你就害怕 |
[19:37] | I imagine that’s to do | 我想这和 |
[19:38] | with some sort of tragedy in your past. | 你过去的某种悲剧有关 |
[19:52] | I think that bourbon’s giving you | 喝了点波本威士忌 |
[19:53] | a little extra confidence there. | 你还真敢说 |
[19:55] | Well, am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[20:06] | It’s Susie. | 她叫苏西 |
[20:08] | Mimi’s friend. | 米米的朋友 |
[20:11] | ‐ Susie. ‐ Yeah, Susie. | -苏西 -对 苏西 |
[20:14] | Susie, Susie? | 苏西 苏西 |
[20:16] | Why, I’m not‐‐ this is‐‐does‐‐ | 为什么 我不是 这 |
[20:18] | Does Mimi know about this? | 米米知道你俩的事吗 |
[20:19] | No, no, this has sort of been our little secret. | 不 不知道 这是我和她之间的小秘密 |
[20:24] | I like her, Doc. | 我喜欢她 博士 |
[20:26] | I like her a lot. | 我非常喜欢她 |
[20:32] | So how long you and Mimi been together, huh? | 你跟米米在一起多久了 |
[20:34] | 15 years. | 15年 |
[20:35] | Oh. 15 years, huh? | 15年 是吗 |
[20:37] | You know, sometimes it feels like the day we first met. | 知道吗 有时感觉我们像刚刚相遇 |
[20:41] | She still does it for you, huh? | 你依然为她着迷 对吗 |
[20:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:44] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[20:47] | I like her a lot. | 我非常喜欢她 |
[20:54] | Something out there. | 外面有东西 |
[21:05] | We really need some light out here. | 我们真的需要照明 |
[21:07] | Yeah. Where’s that lantern? | 是啊 那个灯笼在哪里 |
[21:08] | Oh, it’s back at the farmhouse. | 在后面的农舍里 |
[21:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:34] | Anyone have a match? | 有人有火柴吗 |
[21:38] | I hit the road the minute your wife told me where you were. | 你妻子一说你在哪里我就上路了 |
[21:41] | Blew out a tire outside of town. | 还在镇外爆了一个轮胎 |
[21:42] | I’ve been on foot for almost an hour. | 我步行了快一个小时才到 |
[21:45] | That’s a long walk. | 真是漫长的徒步 |
[21:46] | In the dark? | 在漆黑一片的情况下 |
[21:47] | In this part of the South? Yeah, it is. | 在南部的这块地区里行走 的确很艰难 |
[21:50] | Yeah, what was so important | 有什么重要的事情让你 |
[21:52] | that you had to get here tonight? | 一定要在今晚赶到呢 |
[21:56] | The CIA has acquired | 中情局获取了 |
[21:57] | intelligence detailing an imminent threat. | 关于迫在眉睫威胁的情报 |
[22:00] | What kind of threat? | 什么样的威胁 |
[22:01] | An invasion. | 一次入侵 |
[22:05] | An alien invasion. | 外星人入侵 |
[22:09] | Come on, that’s not even funny right now. | 别闹 这听来一点都不好笑 |
[22:11] | I know. It sounds completely crazy. | 我知道 这听起来太疯狂了 |
[22:13] | Well, I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[22:14] | Where exactly is this intel coming from? | 这个情报是从哪里获取的 |
[22:18] | Her name is Rebecca. | 她叫瑞贝卡 |
[22:19] | And who is Rebecca? | 谁是瑞贝卡 |
[22:26] | She drew this. | 她画了这个 |
[22:30] | Rebecca is part of a new, highly classified intelligence | 瑞贝卡是中情局研发的一个叫做”脑控”的 |
[22:30] | 此计划的最终目的旨在炮制出一些”程序化”的中情局杀手 在任何时候无条件地服从命令并各种执行间谍和暗杀任务 | |
[22:33] | gathering program developed by the CIA called “MK Ultra.” | 新型高机密智慧密集型计划的试验者之一 |
[22:37] | It involves precognition. Seeing the future. | 它包括预知能力 即预见未来 |
[22:41] | She’s the one who drew this. | 是她画了这个图 |
[22:43] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[22:58] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:59] | One of our eyewitnesses here described this. | 根据这里的目击证人描述的画像 |
[23:04] | This “Rebecca,” when did she draw yours? | 这个瑞贝卡 她是什么时候画的 |
[23:07] | Four days ago. | 四天之前 |
[23:08] | She tell you anything else about this upcoming invasion? | 关于这场即将到来的入侵 她还说了别的吗 |
[23:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:12] | She said that Hopkinsville is the center point. | 她说霍普金斯维尔是入侵袭击的中心 |
[23:15] | And that you two were the only ones who could stop it. | 只有你们两人能阻止这场入侵 |
[23:34] | Maybe we should’ve gone left at that fork five miles back. | 也许我们五公里前应该在那个岔路口左转 |
[23:39] | Why are you slowing down? | 你为什么减速 |
[23:40] | I’m asking for directions. Locals will know where to go. | 我想问路 当地人知道怎么走 |
[23:44] | Stay here. I’ll ask. | 你别动 我去问 |
[23:48] | Afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[23:50] | We‐‐we were just looking for Hopkinsville. | 我们想知道去霍普金斯维尔怎么走 |
[24:00] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[24:00] | He didn’t have to say anything. | 他什么都不用说 |
[24:01] | – Let’s just go, come on. ‐ Well, let me talk to him. | -我们直接走吧 走吧 -我去跟他说 |
[24:04] | What? No, no, no. Wait. Mimi. | 什么 不 别 等等 米米 |
[24:06] | Excuse me, sir? | 不好意思 先生 |
[24:08] | If you’re after them aliens, | 如果你们在找那些外星人 |
[24:10] | you can just turn right back around. | 你们最好直接掉头回去 |
[24:13] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[24:15] | You newspaper people. | 你们这些新闻记者 |
[24:16] | You come down here and make us all look foolish. | 你们跑来这里 让我们看起来蠢得要命 |
[24:19] | You go on now. | 赶快离开 |
[24:20] | No, we’re not from the newspaper. | 不 我们不是报社的人 |
[24:22] | Sir, you can’t point that at her. | 先生 您不能拿枪指着她 |
[24:24] | Everything’s fine. | 没事的 |
[24:27] | We’re part of a civilian UFO group, | 我们来自民间飞碟研究组织 |
[24:29] | and we’re trying to get to the truth. | 我们想探寻真相 |
[24:32] | So we can tell the world what really happened here. | 我们才能告诉所有人这里发生的真相 |
[24:39] | But you don’t believe the story, do you? | 但你不相信那故事 对吗 |
[24:44] | I’ve known that family a long time. | 我认识那家人很久了 |
[24:47] | Them and the truth are not related. | 他们一家人从来和真相无缘 |
[24:50] | And if Jimmy Jay’s lips are movin’, he’s lyin’. | 但凡吉米·杰开口 他说的必是谎言 |
[24:53] | Well, then his story shouldn’t be the one that gets out | 既然如此 这个故事就不应该被传出来 |
[24:55] | and makes everyone in town look foolish, should it? | 让整个镇的人都显得很蠢 不是吗 |
[25:00] | We created MK Ultra to investigate the paranormal | 我们创造”脑控”计划是为了调查超自然现象 |
[25:03] | after learning the Russians were working on harnessing | 因为我们得知苏联人为了情报目的 |
[25:06] | psychic activity for intelligence purposes. | 在操控精神活动方面进行研究 |
[25:08] | Psychics as a national defense strategy. | 把精神学作为国防政策 |
[25:10] | What’s next, voodoo? | 下一步要怎样 用巫毒吗 |
[25:15] | Unless you’re spoken to, do not address her directly. | 除非她跟你们说话 否则不要直接跟她说话 |
[25:27] | Rebecca, these are the gentlemen | 瑞贝卡 这两位就是 |
[25:28] | that you told us about. | 你跟我们提过的人 |
[25:36] | Is there anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[25:38] | He has to leave. | 他必须离开 |
[25:41] | Me? | 我 |
[25:42] | We’ll step outside. | 我们去外面 |
[25:44] | But I’d like to observe. | 但是我想观察 |
[25:46] | You can stay. | 你可以留下 |
[25:50] | Sorry, Professor. | 抱歉 教授 |
[25:55] | It’s all right, Doc. I got this. | 没事 博士 交给我 |
[26:02] | I’m sorry. Some people can block things. | 对不起 有的人会妨碍预示 |
[26:06] | It’s just how it works. | 事情就是这样 |
[26:08] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:11] | So, what do I– | 那我该怎么… |
[26:13] | Please stop talking. | 请别说话 |
[26:16] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[26:18] | That’s talking. | 你说话了 |
[26:43] | Where do you find these people? | 你在哪找到这些人的 |
[26:45] | That’s something I can’t share. | 这点我不能说 |
[26:49] | Now, I knew someone else who predicted an encounter once. | 我认识另一个人 他也预言过飞碟出现 |
[26:52] | Something big is about to happen. | 有一件大事即将发生 |
[26:56] | How many people do you have working at this facility? | 你这里有多少人工作 |
[26:59] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[27:00] | I’m wondering if I may have met someone | 我在想也许我遇到的那个人 |
[27:03] | who either works here or worked here at one point. | 要么在这里工作 要么曾经在这里工作过 |
[27:07] | Demonstrated the same kind of precognitive ability | 与政府内部情报人员 |
[27:09] | with an insider’s knowledge of government intelligence. | 拥有一样的预知能力 |
[27:14] | Well, tell me more, | 说得详细点 |
[27:16] | you know, about this‐‐ this person. | 关于这个人的细节 |
[27:32] | Whatever kind of shelter you find, | 无论找到了什么样的避难所 |
[27:34] | settle down and make the best of it. | 好好待着并利用它 |
[27:39] | If there are others with you, | 如果还有其他人和你一起 |
[27:41] | help them by being as calm as you can. | 尽量保持冷静来帮助他们 |
[28:38] | Hey, asshole. | 混蛋 |
[29:07] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[29:10] | Evidently this‐‐ this is all | 显然 这些都是… |
[29:13] | gonna happen in Hopkinsville tonight. | 今晚会在霍普金斯维尔发生的事 |
[29:17] | You know, I was hoping that we were gonna witness | 我还希望我们今天在这 |
[29:19] | some genuine clairvoyant phenomena here today. | 能见证一些货真价实的预知能力 |
[29:22] | I was really was, but look at these. | 真心希望 但是看看这些 |
[29:24] | Just vague enough to induce anxiety. | 模糊到足以引发忧虑 |
[29:26] | This is no different from an inkblot test, | 这和墨迹测试没区别 |
[29:29] | except in this case, | 除了在这种情况下 |
[29:30] | you’re only seeing what she wants you to see. | 你看到的只是她想让你看到的 |
[29:32] | How could she be so confident then? | 那她怎么会如此自信呢 |
[29:33] | With all due respect, the Captain and I | 恕我直言 我和上尉 |
[29:35] | have not completed our investigation into Hopkinsville | 还没调查完霍普金斯维尔的事 |
[29:37] | and bringing in military personnel will only create a panic. | 所以让军事人员插手 只会引起恐慌 |
[29:40] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[29:41] | but we still have a case to close. | 但我们还有案子要结 |
[29:43] | Captain? | 上尉 |
[29:48] | I’m not saying I don’t think | 我没说我认为 |
[29:49] | the possibility of precognition exists. | 世上不存在预知的可能性 |
[29:53] | Well, then why be so quick to dismiss it? | 那为什么要这么快否认 |
[29:54] | Well, it’s hard enough trying to solve a case of alien invaders. | 要调查外星人入侵的案子已经够艰难的了 |
[29:57] | Saying we used CIA psychics to get there? | 而利用中情局通灵师来达到目的吗 |
[30:00] | I don’t know, as a scientist, I‐‐ I simply‐‐ I can’t. | 我不知道 作为科学家 我真的做不到 |
[30:03] | Certainly not to the generals. Excuse me. | 肯定不能对将军们这么说 打扰 |
[30:06] | We were looking to match a paint color. | 我们想找一种油漆颜色 |
[30:08] | Do you do that here? | 你这有这个业务吗 |
[30:09] | ‐ We can try. ‐ How about this? | -可以试试找 -这个颜色有吗 |
[30:14] | Oh, that’s not paint. | 这不是油漆 |
[30:16] | Doesn’t smell like it either. | 闻起来也不像 |
[30:17] | Well, can you identify what it is? | 你看得出这是什么吗 |
[30:19] | It’s a glaze. Hold on. | 是釉料 等一下 |
[30:25] | That man in the hat that led us to D.C. | 指引我们去特区那个戴帽子的人 |
[30:28] | You said he predicted that flyover to the minute. | 你说他精确地预测了飞碟的到达时间 一分不差 |
[30:30] | That convinced you, didn’t it? | 那次让你相信了他 对吧 |
[30:31] | Yeah, I brought him up with Daniel. | 我和丹尼尔说起过他 |
[30:33] | ‐ Yeah, what’d he say? ‐ More what he didn’t say. | -他怎么说 -更重要的是他没说什么 |
[30:35] | I got the sense there’s a lot more to the story, | 我觉得这件事还有更多的内情 |
[30:37] | – but he didn’t wanna tell. ‐ Yeah. | -但是他不想说 -嗯 |
[30:39] | This is it right here. | 就是这种 |
[30:46] | Glaze. Works just like paint. | 釉料和油漆的作用一样 |
[30:48] | More applications, better weatherproofing. | 用途更广 也更不受气候影响 |
[30:51] | Have you sold any of this recently? | 你最近卖过这种吗 |
[30:53] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 还真有 |
[30:55] | Part of a larger order from our regular customer. | 一大部分是我们的老客户订购的 |
[30:57] | Can we guess who that was? | 我们能猜猜是谁吗 |
[31:08] | ‐ Hello. ‐ Good evening. | -你好 -晚上好 |
[31:13] | Bet you they got a horse with a garden hose | 我打赌他们有一匹马 鼻子上绑着 |
[31:15] | taped to its snout, call it an elephant. | 花园里用的水管 然后叫它大象 |
[31:17] | Easy, easy. | 稳住 稳住 |
[31:19] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[31:21] | Mr. Shoemaker? | 鞋匠先生 |
[31:24] | Jimmy Jay? | 吉米·杰 |
[31:25] | This about the aliens, I’m charging for my time now. | 如果是关于外星人的事 我按小时收费 |
[31:28] | We’re not reporters. | 我们不是记者 |
[31:32] | We’re from Ringling Brothers. | 我们是林格兄弟的 |
[31:34] | I’m sure you’re familiar with us, yes? | 我想你很熟悉吧 |
[31:37] | Yeah, of course I am. What are your names? | 对 当然了 怎么称呼你们 |
[31:40] | This is Mimi. I’m Evan. | 这是米米 我叫埃文 |
[31:43] | And you’re Jimmy Jay, the famous alien killer. | 你是吉米·杰 著名的外星人杀手 |
[31:46] | Well, we’ve traveled a long way to see you, sir. | 我们长途跋涉来见你 先生 |
[31:49] | Well, what can I do for you folks? | 那我能为你们做些什么 |
[31:51] | Well, the bosses had us come down here, | 老板让我们过来 |
[31:53] | talk about maybe getting you to join the big time. | 和你谈谈也许加入大马戏团的机会 |
[31:55] | “The Great Alien Killer, Jimmy Jay Shoemaker!” | “著名的外星人杀手 鞋匠杰米·杰” |
[31:59] | Course, we just need to verify some of the details | 当然了 我们首先需要核实一些 |
[32:01] | of your story first. Isn’t that right? | 你故事的细节 对吧 |
[32:04] | It’s corporate policy. | 公司政策 |
[32:06] | So, whatever you could give us | 无论你能给我们什么 |
[32:08] | to help convince our audience that you’re telling the truth. | 来帮忙说服观众 你说的都是实话 |
[32:11] | You know, any physical evidence, any photos. | 任何物证 照片 |
[32:14] | Well, I wish I could help, but, um, | 我也希望能帮忙 但是 |
[32:16] | those government men that came, they‐‐they took it all away. | 之前来了些政府的人 他们都拿走了 |
[32:20] | They called themselves Blue Book? | 他们说自己是蓝皮书计划 |
[32:23] | They don’t want nobody to know the truth. | 他们不想让任何人知道真相 |
[32:25] | Hey, Jimmy Jay, they need you at the box office. | 吉米·杰 票房那边找你 |
[32:28] | I’m sorry, but I got a show to set up for. | 抱歉 但我要去准备演出了 |
[32:30] | But we’ll talk after, all right? | 但我们之后再聊 好吗 |
[32:33] | Stick around. | 别走开 |
[32:33] | You’ll see what a real circus looks like. | 你们会欣赏到真正的马戏 |
[32:39] | He’s lying. | 他在骗人 |
[32:40] | About which part? | 哪部分 |
[32:41] | He’s already trying to sell a painted donkey as a zebra. | 他已经把上涂料的驴当斑马诓人了 |
[32:44] | No, about my husband. | 不 是关于我丈夫 |
[32:46] | Allen wouldn’t try to cover anything up. | 艾伦绝不会隐瞒任何事情 |
[32:49] | Do you really know that for a fact, Mimi? | 你确信是这样吗 米米 |
[32:51] | After everything I’ve shown you. | 在我给你看了那些后 |
[32:54] | Look, isn’t it at least possible that Allen’s | 听着 有没有一点可能 艾伦他 |
[32:57] | been selective about what he’s been sharing with you? | 在告诉你事情时有所保留呢 |
[33:01] | No. | 不可能 |
[33:02] | Allen is the most honest man I have ever known. | 艾伦是我认识最诚实的男人 |
[33:06] | Mimi? | 米米 |
[33:10] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[33:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[33:13] | Professor. Evan William Blake. | 教授 我是埃文·威廉·布莱克 |
[33:15] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[33:17] | And‐‐and you’re Captain Michael Quinn. | 你一定是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[33:21] | Evan’s part of my UFO group, | 埃文是我UFO小组的一员 |
[33:24] | and he’s been helping me with my research. | 他一直在帮助我做研究 |
[33:29] | ‐ Research? ‐ But what are you doing here? | -研究 -但你在这干什么 |
[33:31] | This isn’t your source, is it? | 她就是你的线人 对吧 |
[33:32] | Helping you. | 帮你啊 |
[33:36] | We were just speaking with Jimmy Jay, and… | 我们刚和吉米·杰谈过 而且 |
[33:46] | I think I may know what actually happened here. | 我觉得我可能知道这里发生了什么 |
[33:54] | Mimi? | 米米 |
[33:59] | Remember I told you when I was little, | 还记得我说过我小时候 |
[34:01] | and my dad used to take me to the circus? | 我爸经常带我去马戏团吗 |
[34:04] | Yeah, of course. | 记得 当然记得 |
[34:04] | You said that was your favorite thing. | 你说那是你的最爱 |
[34:09] | Well, there was one thing I loved the most. | 马戏团最让我着迷的 |
[34:14] | Monkeys. | 是猴子 |
[34:16] | Because they were trained. | 因为它们受过训练 |
[34:19] | And usually in costume. | 而且经常穿着服装 |
[34:23] | Hey, Doc. | 博士 |
[34:26] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[34:31] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[34:36] | What’s going on in here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[34:38] | Maybe you’d like to tell us. | 也许该你告诉我们 |
[34:40] | – I’m trying to sell tickets. ‐ No, you tried to pull a scam. | -我是想要让演出卖座 -不 你想骗人 |
[34:45] | Not only did you waste the Air Force’s time | 你不仅浪费了空军的时间 |
[34:47] | by putting out misleading stories, | 告诉我们虚假的故事 |
[34:48] | you also scared half of Kentucky. | 还吓坏了半个肯塔基州的居民 |
[34:51] | You work with them? Hmm? | 你在跟他们合作吗 |
[34:54] | All that talk about Ringling Brothers was a lie? | 刚才说的林格兄弟的事都是谎言 |
[35:00] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[35:02] | You government people will do anything to hide the truth. | 你们政府的人不惜余力掩盖真相 |
[35:08] | The monkey’s part of a recreation for the circus. | 猴子是马戏团的招牌之一 |
[35:13] | But what happened earlier, | 但之前发生的事 |
[35:15] | that was real. | 千真万确 |
[35:18] | And I’ll never change my story. | 我永远不会改口 |
[35:20] | ‐ It’s the Army. ‐ What are they doing here? | -是军队 -他们来这干什么 |
[35:23] | ‐ Why is the Army here? ‐ Those look like Army trucks. | -军队怎么来了 -那些看着像军队的车 |
[35:28] | Doc, what’s going on? | 博士 怎么回事 |
[35:30] | The CIA is preparing for an alien invasion. | 中情局在为外星人入侵做准备 |
[35:34] | We have to follow those trucks. | 我们得跟上那些车 |
[35:36] | Stay here, tell everyone | 留在这 告诉大家 |
[35:37] | there’s nothing to worry about, everything’s under control. | 无需担心 一切都在掌控之中 |
[35:48] | Stop here. Kill the lights. | 停车 关灯 |
[35:51] | You don’t want them to see us. | 不能让他们看见我们 |
[36:05] | If they’re preparing for an invasion, Doc, | 如果他们要为外星人入侵做准备 博士 |
[36:07] | then why are they hiding? | 那他们为什么藏起来 |
[36:42] | Did the CIA capture a flying saucer already? | 中情局已经捕获了一架飞碟吗 |
[36:49] | Looks more like they created one. | 看起来更像是他们造了一架 |
[37:01] | Not CIA. Air Force. | 不是中情局 而是空军 |
[37:04] | Halt! Hands up! | 别动 举起手来 |
[37:08] | Tethered Aerial Detection System. | 系留式空中探测系统 |
[37:10] | Tracks boats, ground vehicles, manned airplanes, | 跟踪船只 地面车辆 有人驾驶的飞机 |
[37:14] | all from the sky. | 从天上监测 |
[37:15] | Works as an early warning system. | 是一个预警系统 |
[37:17] | And after unproven reports of an alien invasion, | 然后在发生了未经证实的外星人入侵后 |
[37:21] | you deployed them to Hopkinsville? | 你把这些派到了霍普金斯维尔 |
[37:30] | Did you close the case or not? | 你们到底结案了没有 |
[37:32] | Well, yes, we did, sir. | 是的 结案了 长官 |
[37:34] | It was monkeys. | 全是猴子闹得鬼 |
[37:38] | Circus monkeys. | 马戏团的猴子 |
[37:41] | Hopkinsville was nothing more than a hoax. | 霍普金斯维尔就是个骗局 |
[37:56] | Those are pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[37:58] | Add a little sugar to the water, they’ll last longer too. | 在水里加点糖 它们能开得更久 |
[38:09] | Vodka, actually. | 其实用伏特加更好 |
[38:14] | It’s a trick most people don’t know. | 鲜有人知道这个技巧 |
[38:22] | It certainly preserved you quite well. | 伏特加确实把你保养得不错 |
[38:48] | He’s one of yours, yes? | 他是你的人 对吧 |
[38:55] | He’s working with the Americans now. | 他现在为美国人卖命了 |
[38:59] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[39:01] | I’m going to kill him for you. | 我会为你杀了他 |
[39:04] | And then we’ll be even. | 然后我们就扯平了 |
[39:07] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[39:11] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[39:15] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[39:19] | We won’t touch her‐‐ | 我们不会碰她 |
[39:20] | You won’t even think about her. | 你们连想都不能想她 |
[39:27] | I wish you both well. | 我希望你们俩都好 |
[40:01] | Well, the last thing we need is more exposure. | 我们最不需要的就是暴露 |
[40:03] | So if it’s gonna happen, we’re gonna wanna bring them back on a Tuesday. | 如果发生了 就要周二让他们回来 |
[40:08] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你在这干什么 |
[40:10] | Southpaw, huh? | 你是左撇子啊 |
[40:13] | You know I hated southpaws when I boxed. | 我打拳击时特别看不惯左撇子 |
[40:16] | Rangy bastards. All of them. | 都是些瘦弱的家伙 |
[40:18] | Did you ever get knocked out by one? | 你有没有被瘦猴击倒过 |
[40:20] | I’m sorry. Forgive me, I’m being rude. | 抱歉 原谅我 我太粗鲁了 |
[40:22] | I only stopped by to drop this off. | 我只是来送这个 |
[40:26] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[40:32] | “Research into scheduling of secret and purposeful | “对指定地点进行机密及有目的的 |
[40:35] | “aerial activity in designated locations shows promise. | 空中活动 此类活动安排很有前景 |
[40:39] | “Both to test levels of civilian stress | 可测试平民百姓的压力程度 |
[40:41] | and the response by local authorities.” | 及当地政府的反应情况” |
[40:45] | Staging a fake alien invasion | 马戏团工作人员上报事件后 |
[40:47] | after some circus carnie reports a story? | 上演一出虚假的外星人入侵 |
[40:49] | So you can what? | 你们想干嘛 |
[40:51] | Swoop in to calm the public? | 趁虚而入安抚群众吗 |
[40:52] | Prove your worth to the White House? | 证明你们对白宫有价值吗 |
[40:55] | You looking to start a war, son? | 你是想挑起战争吗 孩子 |
[40:57] | We have enough problems worrying about the one | 对于苏联人想挑起的那场战争 |
[40:59] | the Russians are trying to start, General. | 我们已经够焦头烂额了 将军 |
[41:01] | You and I should be looking to avoid one. | 你我应该避免发生冲突 |
[41:04] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[41:05] | Time comes, I’ll give you my answer. | 等时机成熟 我会告诉你 |
[41:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:14] | I bet you were one tricky bastard in the ring. | 你在拳击场上肯定是个刺头 |
[41:18] | You ever wanna find out. | 你不会想见识到的 |
[41:23] | Good day, gents. | 日安 先生们 |
[42:08] | I’m the one who should be surprised. | 我才应该惊讶 |
[42:09] | I live here, remember? | 这是我家 记得吗 |
[42:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:13] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[42:15] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这 |
[42:18] | You are? | 是吗 |
[42:21] | I missed this face. | 我想念这张脸 |
[42:28] | Go back to sleep while I shower. | 我去洗澡 你接着睡 |
[42:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:47] | Yes. I just missed you too. | 嗯 只是想你 |
[43:00] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[43:16] | ‐ Mimi, can we talk? ‐ She’s not here. | -米米 我们能谈谈吗 -她不在 |
[43:21] | Or Joel. | 乔尔也不在 |
[43:24] | I’ve arranged to have them out of the house. | 我安排他们离开了这里 |
[43:29] | So you and I can have a little talk. | 这样咱俩就能好好谈谈 |
[43:31] | What is this? What do you want? | 这是要干什么 你想怎么样 |
[43:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[43:37] | Three, one, five. | 三 一 五 |
[43:38] | Four, five, six. | 四 五 六 |
[43:40] | Five, nine, three. | 五 九 三 |
[43:41] | Nine. | 九 |