时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | No more secrets. | 不再保留秘密 |
[00:08] | From now on, you and I, | 从现在开始 你和我 |
[00:10] | we are going to work as a team. | 我们会像团队一样合作 |
[00:12] | The CIA has acquired intelligence detailing an imminent threat. | 中情局获取了关于迫在眉睫威胁的情报 |
[00:16] | Where exactly is this intel coming from? | 这个情报是从哪里获取的 |
[00:18] | Her name is Rebecca. | 她叫瑞贝卡 |
[00:19] | Psychics as a national defense strategy. | 把精神学作为国防政策 |
[00:21] | Where do you find these people? | 你在哪找到这些人的 |
[00:23] | That’s something I can’t share. | 这点我不能说 |
[00:25] | What you need to know about me is, | 关于我你只需要知道 |
[00:27] | we want the same thing, | 我们的目标一致 |
[00:28] | But even when the truth flies right over your head, | 但即使把真相摆在你的眼皮底下 |
[00:31] | it’s still impossible to believe. | 它还是很难让人相信 |
[00:33] | But why do you need me? | 但为什么你需要我 |
[00:35] | It’s simple. I don’t exist. | 很简单 因为我不存在 |
[00:39] | – Mimi? – She’s not here. | -米米 -她不在 |
[00:42] | Or Joel. | 乔尔也不在 |
[00:44] | What is this? | 这是要干什么 |
[00:46] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[01:08] | 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 | |
[01:37] | There’s some aspirin over there | 如果你需要的话 |
[01:38] | if you need some. | 那边有阿司匹林 |
[01:41] | You and I can have a little talk. | 咱俩就能好好谈谈 |
[01:50] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[01:51] | Let me get you a glass of water. | 我来给你倒杯水吧 |
[01:56] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[01:58] | Safe and sound at home. | 平安在家 |
[01:59] | Don’t worry. It’s not about them. | 别担心 这和他们没关系 |
[02:00] | – How much longer? – Less than ten. | -还要多久 -不到十分钟 |
[02:04] | When we were last in touch, | 我们上次见面时 |
[02:06] | I told you to stay out of the way. | 我告诉过你不要插手 |
[02:09] | Remember? Go back to your old life. | 还记得吗 回到你原来的生活去 |
[02:12] | You didn’t listen. | 你没听我的 |
[02:15] | What exactly is it that you want from me? | 你到底想要干什么 |
[02:17] | Take these. You’ll feel much better. | 吃了吧 你会舒服很多 |
[02:21] | They’re just aspirin. I promise. | 就是阿司匹林 我保证 |
[02:26] | If you want answers to your questions, | 如果你想要得到答案 |
[02:28] | you’re gonna need to prove to me | 你需要向我证明 |
[02:30] | that you can take my instructions seriously. | 你会认真地听我的指示 |
[02:34] | It’s gonna be very important over the next 48 hours. | 这在未来的48小时里非常重要 |
[02:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:45] | Mimi, it’s me. | 米米 是我 |
[02:46] | Allen, thank God. Where are you? | 艾伦 谢天谢地 你在哪 |
[02:49] | I came home and you were gone, and Joel was waiting outside. | 我到家你不在 乔尔等在外头 |
[02:51] | He didn’t have a key. Is everything okay– | 他没钥匙 没什么事… |
[02:53] | No, it’s fine. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[02:55] | Just… | 只是… |
[02:57] | tell Joel–tell him I’m sorry. | 跟乔尔说我很抱歉 |
[02:59] | I had to go out of town. I’m at the airport now. | 我得出城一趟 我现在在机场呢 |
[03:02] | Where is it this time? | 这次是在哪 |
[03:04] | Mimi, you know I can’t tell you everything. | 米米 你知道我不能告诉你一切 |
[03:05] | We’ve talked about this, remember? | 我们谈过这个 记得吗 |
[03:09] | Is the captain with you? | 上尉和你在一起吗 |
[03:10] | No, I’m just out here chasing one of my crazy theories again. | 没有 我又一个人出来证实不切实际的理论了 |
[03:14] | I won’t be gone long, though, so I’ll check in again soon. | 不过我不会走太久 我很快会再打过来 |
[03:22] | Kiss Joel goodnight for me. | 替我吻一下乔尔 祝他晚安 |
[03:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:27] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[03:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:35] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:42] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:46] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[03:55] | Now… | 那么… |
[03:58] | what do you know about Maury Island? | 关于莫里岛 你知道多少 |
[04:01] | Maury Island? | 莫里岛 |
[04:02] | What’s that got to do with why I’m here? | 那和我来这有什么关系 |
[04:04] | It’s the most important UFO encounter in American history. | 那是美国历史上最重要的飞碟目击事件 |
[04:10] | Follow instructions, professor. Remember? | 听指示 教授 记得吗 |
[04:17] | 21st of June, 1947, | 1947年6月21日 |
[04:19] | just two weeks before the events in Roswell, | 罗斯威尔事件两周前 |
[04:24] | a fisherman by the name of Ernest Reed | 一个叫欧内斯特·里德的渔民 |
[04:26] | was out in Puget Sound, checking his traps. | 去普吉湾查看他下的捕捞筐 |
[04:31] | After he’s out there about an hour, | 他到那边一小时左右以后 |
[04:34] | something appeared overhead. | 头顶上出现了物体 |
[04:41] | He described them as… | 他的描述是… |
[04:44] | round, silver craft | 圆形 银色飞船 |
[04:46] | with holes in the middle, | 中间有洞 |
[04:48] | far bigger than the size of his boat. | 比他的船大得多 |
[04:50] | And despite being able to | 而且尽管可以 |
[04:52] | hover less than a hundred feet over his head… | 在他的头顶不到一百英尺的地方悬浮… |
[04:55] | What in the name of God? | 这到底是什么 |
[04:57] | It didn’t make a sound. | 它一点声音都没有 |
[05:00] | That is, not until one of them appeared to be in distress. | 直到其中的一个好像受到惊扰 |
[05:06] | He said he wasn’t sure | 他说他不确定 |
[05:08] | if the craft was falling apart, | 是飞船解体 |
[05:09] | or whether it was bombing him with these metal fragments. | 还是它在用金属碎片轰击他 |
[05:15] | And that is when all hell broke loose. | 由此引发了灾难 |
[05:36] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[05:38] | This is the Sophie Rose 0426. | 这是苏菲玫瑰0426号 |
[05:41] | I am under attack from… | 我受到了攻击… |
[05:45] | alien ships. | 外星飞船的攻击 |
[05:46] | Repeat. Mayday! Mayday! | 重复 求救 求救 |
[05:51] | Professor does do his homework. | 教授的确是做了功课 |
[05:54] | Yeah, enough to know that Reed recanted his story | 是啊 我还知道事件发生不久之后 |
[05:56] | shortly after the incident. | 里德撤回了所有话 |
[05:58] | Oh, and that’s never happened before, has it? | 说的好像这种事从未发生过一样 |
[06:01] | After government inspectors show up? | 政府调查人员一出现 事件就不存在了 |
[06:06] | – You were there? – In the shadows, yeah. | -你当时也参与了吗 -在暗处 |
[06:09] | And I can assure you that Reed was telling the truth. | 而我向你保证 里德最开始说的是真话 |
[06:12] | There’s plenty of physical evidence to back it up. | 有很多物证可以佐证他的描述 |
[06:14] | You even had some in your hands. | 甚至你手里就有一件物证 |
[06:16] | I have? | 在我手里 |
[06:22] | That object you had me steal from White Forest. | 那个你让我从白林里偷出来的东西 |
[06:26] | That was from Maury Island? | 那是莫里岛事件的物证吗 |
[06:28] | It will be our key to first contact. | 它将会是我们首次接触的关键 |
[06:34] | But only if we can find more of it. | 但除非我们能找到更多物证 |
[06:39] | Say that again. You have a code? | 再说一遍 你们有暗号 |
[06:41] | I’m telling you, it’s not official. | 没有特地商量过这个暗号 |
[06:43] | It’s what he said on the phone. | 是他在电话里说的话 |
[06:46] | How he said it. | 说那话的方式 |
[06:47] | “Kiss Joel goodnight for me.” | “替我吻一下乔尔 祝他晚安” |
[06:55] | Joel’s going through this phase where he hates that. | 乔尔正处于很讨厌晚安吻的阶段 |
[06:57] | So for Allen to say it, | 所以艾伦特地这样说 |
[06:59] | you have to trust me, something is wrong. | 你必须得相信我 出事了 |
[07:01] | Mimi. I trust you. Let’s just back things up. | 米米 我相信你 我们先把事情理顺 |
[07:08] | What else did he say? | 他还说了什么 |
[07:08] | Something about… | 说了些… |
[07:10] | chasing down one of his crazy theories again. | 又要去证实他某个不切实际的理论了 |
[07:13] | Do you know what that could mean? | 你知道那指的是什么吗 |
[07:15] | Doc’s crazy theories. | 博士不切实际的理论 |
[07:16] | I’m telling you, he wouldn’t disappear without telling me where, | 他不会不事先通知我 就消失不见的 |
[07:18] | especially after last year | 特别是经过去年 |
[07:20] | with all the crazy secrets you two were keeping. | 你俩隐瞒了我那么多疯狂的秘密之后 |
[07:25] | Captain? | 上尉 |
[07:29] | I’m gonna need you to stay here for a bit. | 我需要你在这里好好呆着 |
[07:31] | Base is the safest place for you and Joel. | 基地对你和乔尔来说是最安全的地方了 |
[07:33] | – Faye! – We shouldn’t go home now? | -菲 -我们现在不应该回家吗 |
[07:36] | Not until I figure this out. | 在我搞清楚这件事情之后才行 |
[07:40] | Do you know what’s happening? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[07:41] | I may know someone who can help. | 我大概知道可以向谁求助 |
[07:43] | Well, then I’m coming with you. | 那我要和你一起去 |
[07:44] | No, you are staying here. Faye! | 不 你留在这里 菲 |
[07:45] | If Allen’s in trouble, then– | 如果艾伦陷入险境 那… |
[07:46] | If Doc’s in trouble, the last thing he’d want | 万一博士遇险 他最不希望看到的 |
[07:48] | is for you to put yourself at the same risk. | 就是你也同时陷入险境 |
[07:49] | But he knows I can take care of myself. | 但他知道我可以照顾好自己 |
[07:51] | I came to you for help, Captain, | 我来找你帮忙 上尉 |
[07:53] | and you are not gonna start by lying to me. | 你不可以又开始糊弄我 |
[07:56] | I want to know what the hell you think is going on. | 我想知道你的猜测是什么 |
[08:01] | Faye, I’m gonna need you to make some space | 菲 我需要你替米米和乔尔 |
[08:02] | for Mimi and Joel for a bit, maybe even the night. | 找个房间 或许还需要今晚过夜 |
[08:08] | She’s not allowed off this base. | 她禁止离开基地 |
[08:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:13] | Why me, and why now? | 为什么找我 为什么是现在 |
[08:16] | Because it took six years | 因为我花了六年 |
[08:18] | to understand what the metal is for. | 才搞清楚这块金属是做什么用的 |
[08:21] | As far as you’re concerned, | 就你而言 |
[08:23] | when the esteemed Professor Hynek, | 当受人尊敬的海尼克教授 |
[08:24] | one of the most well respected men in his field, | 这一领域内最受推崇的人物之一 |
[08:27] | says that he has met visitors from another world, | 声称他遇到了外星访客 |
[08:32] | well, who’s gonna doubt him? | 谁会质疑他 |
[08:34] | You really believe that’s gonna work? | 你真的相信这能成功吗 |
[08:38] | It’s why I’ve been grooming you this whole time, Professor. | 所以我一直以来才对你费尽心血啊 教授 |
[08:45] | Forgot something. | 差点忘了 |
[08:54] | Now that you’re gonna play the part… | 既然你决定加入了… |
[08:58] | you’re gonna have to dress like it, too. | 那也得穿的像样才行 |
[09:06] | So you don’t stand out. | 这样你才不会太显眼 |
[09:09] | One of our strengths is anonymity. | 我们擅长的事情之一 就是隐姓埋名 |
[09:14] | Who exactly are you people? | “你们”到底指的是谁 |
[09:31] | I think that color suits you quite well. | 我觉得你很适合这个颜色 |
[09:35] | Who knows? Maybe when this is all over with, | 谁知道呢 或许一切都结束之后 |
[09:37] | you might even decide to stay with us. | 你甚至会决定加入我们 |
[09:42] | Dr. Hynek. | 海尼克博士 |
[10:11] | You’re being awfully quiet. | 你太过安静了 |
[10:13] | Something you’d like me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[10:14] | Well, at some point, I will expect a thank you. | 起码我想听句谢谢 |
[10:18] | I am giving you the opportunity of a lifetime, Professor. | 教授 我带给你的可是一生难求的机遇 |
[10:23] | Was I wrong about D.C.? | 特区的事我说错了吗 |
[10:28] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[10:31] | That date, the time… | 那个日期 时间… |
[10:33] | where the UFOs would be. | 不明飞行物会出现在何处 |
[10:35] | I think you already know the answer to that question. | 我想你已经知道答案了 |
[10:39] | He told you who I am. | 他告诉过你我是谁 |
[11:04] | – Captain. – Morning. | -上尉 -早上好 |
[11:08] | Please, come in. | 别客气 请进 |
[11:15] | So, what are you doing here? | 有何贵干 |
[11:17] | I just have a plane to catch. | 我还要赶飞机 |
[11:22] | Doc told me he spoke with you about someone | 博士跟我提过 你们之前讨论过 |
[11:24] | at that lab of yours the other day… | 在你实验室的某人… |
[11:27] | who could see the future, like what’s her name? | 那个人可以预知未来 她叫什么 |
[11:29] | – Rebecca. – Rebecca. Yes. | -瑞贝卡 -瑞贝卡 对 |
[11:31] | – Remember that? – I do. | -还记得吗 -记得 |
[11:34] | I think he may have kidnapped him. | 我觉得他可能绑架了博士 |
[11:36] | Details are a little fuzzy right now, | 现在还有些细节没弄清楚 |
[11:38] | but the doc is missing, and I think that this guy | 但博士失踪了 我认为这个家伙 |
[11:41] | may have something to do with it. | 可能跟此事有关 |
[11:44] | Hoping you can help. | 希望你能帮帮忙 |
[11:49] | You know who I’m talking about. | 你知道我说的是谁 |
[11:51] | If we’re talking about the same guy, yes, I do. | 如果我们说的是同一个人 那我知道 |
[11:54] | Then why do you look more worried than I do? | 那为什么你看起来比我还紧张 |
[12:02] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 来一杯 |
[12:06] | His name is William. | 他叫威廉 |
[12:08] | He was a member of our program years back. | 多年前 他是我们这个项目的成员之一 |
[12:10] | Before I was there. | 那时我还没加入 |
[12:13] | He was very gifted. | 他很有天赋 |
[12:15] | But also very dangerous. | 同时也很危险 |
[12:17] | They thought I was dangerous. | 他们视我为危险人物 |
[12:19] | What, because you could see the future? | 什么 因为你能看到未来吗 |
[12:22] | Because I could see the potential. | 因为我能看到潜力 |
[12:24] | Beyond intelligence. | 不止是情报 |
[12:27] | So you left the program? | 所以你离开了那个项目吗 |
[12:30] | No one ever leaves the program. | 没人能离开那个项目 |
[12:32] | I escaped. | 我逃走了 |
[12:34] | Along with some others who believed as I did. | 和一些与我有同样信念的人一起 |
[12:38] | Believed what? | 什么信念 |
[12:40] | He had a theory about UFOs and contact | 他有一个关于不明飞行物和接触的理论 |
[12:44] | that he and other members of the program were conduits, | 认为他和项目的其他成员都是导体 |
[12:49] | antenna, as he liked to call them, | 都是天线 他喜欢这么称呼他们 |
[12:52] | that were meant to communicate with, uh… | 说他们是用来进行沟通… |
[12:56] | Little green men. | 与小绿人进行沟通 |
[12:57] | There was no reasoning with him. | 和他根本说不通 |
[13:00] | The CIA only wanted to cover up the truth. | 中情局只想掩盖真相 |
[13:03] | The truth I suspect you already know. | 我想你已经知道真相了 |
[13:06] | This is madness. | 简直是疯狂 |
[13:07] | You never thought the same? | 你从来没这么想过吗 |
[13:10] | You see why I chose you? | 你明白我为什么选你了吧 |
[13:12] | Because you and I, we’re a lot alike. | 因为我和你 我们很相似 |
[13:16] | So how do we find him? | 那我们要怎么找到他 |
[13:18] | The agency has been looking for years. | 机构已经找了他很多年 |
[13:19] | I wish I knew. | 但愿我知道 |
[13:21] | What about Rebecca? | 那瑞贝卡呢 |
[13:23] | Isn’t that her specialty? | 找人不是她的专长吗 |
[13:25] | We tried. | 我们试过了 |
[13:27] | She can’t see him. | 她看不到他 |
[13:34] | She never tried to find Hynek, though. | 但是她没试过去找海尼克 |
[13:42] | I’m still working on getting you and Joel | 我还在努力给你和乔尔 |
[13:44] | a spot in the barracks, | 在军营里找个位置 |
[13:45] | but it shouldn’t take much longer. | 但应该快了 |
[13:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:49] | Faye, my husband’s still out there, | 菲 我丈夫还在外面 |
[13:51] | and he needs my help. | 他需要我的帮忙 |
[13:53] | I can’t just, you know, sit here right now. | 我不能坐视不管 |
[13:55] | I’m so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[13:56] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 我无法想象你正在经历的痛苦 |
[14:02] | If I could just look at the Blue Book reports, | 如果我能看看蓝皮书计划的报告 |
[14:06] | the classified ones, | 那些机密报告 |
[14:08] | maybe I could try and help find him. | 也许我就能试着帮忙找到他 |
[14:09] | I wish I could help you with that, | 但愿我能让你看 |
[14:12] | but, if I grant you access to those documents– | 但如果我允许你去看这些文件 |
[14:16] | That would put you at risk. Of course. | 那会让你面临危险 当然 |
[14:25] | Why don’t I take Joel on a tour of the base? | 不如我带乔尔在基地转转吧 |
[14:28] | That way, you can stay by the phone | 这样你就可以待在电话旁边 |
[14:32] | in case the captain calls. | 以防上尉打电话来 |
[14:36] | I’d appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[14:42] | I imagine we’d probably be gone at least an hour. | 我想我们可能至少要离开一个小时 |
[14:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:49] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[14:52] | Van Dyke delivers. | 范·迪克投球 |
[14:54] | It’s a groundball back to the pitcher. He knocked it down. | 滚地球传回给投手 他接到球了 |
[14:55] | Come on, boys. You got this. Come on. | 加油 你们可以的 加油 |
[15:00] | What? | 什么 |
[15:03] | Hello, Ernest. | 欧内斯特 你好啊 |
[15:07] | Relax. This won’t take long. | 别紧张 不会耽误你太久 |
[15:15] | Mr. Reed, would you like to have a seat, please? | 里德先生 请坐吧 |
[15:19] | We’re not here to hurt you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[15:22] | I never said anything to anybody. | 我没跟任何人说过什么 |
[15:24] | All these years, just like you said. | 这么多年了 和你说的一样 |
[15:25] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[15:26] | Professor. | 教授 |
[15:29] | Mr. Reed, this is gonna be very easy, okay? | 里德先生 这事很简单 好吗 |
[15:31] | We just– all we need from you is for you to give us | 我们只要你告诉我们 |
[15:34] | the location of where the initial incident occurred. | 最初事件发生的地点就行了 |
[15:36] | Can you do that? Just… | 可以吗 只要… |
[15:38] | circle the spot where you saw the ships that afternoon | 圈一下你那天下午看到飞船的地方 |
[15:41] | and where the metal fell and we’ll be on our way. | 和金属坠落的地方 然后我们马上就走 |
[15:43] | That’s it. | 就这么简单 |
[15:47] | Is this a joke? | 这是在开玩笑吗 |
[15:49] | Look, there were no ships. No metal. | 没有飞船 也没有金属 |
[15:51] | – It never happened– – We’re not the Air Force. | -从来没发生过 -我们不是空军的人 |
[15:52] | This is not a test. Just tell us the truth. | 这不是测试 把真相告诉我们吧 |
[15:54] | I am. | 我说的就是 |
[15:57] | What, are you saying you were making the whole thing up? | 什么 你是说整件事是你编造出来的吗 |
[16:00] | Look, I was trying to collect on some insurance. | 我当时想索赔一些保险金 |
[16:03] | Some fire damage on my boat. Now, you know that. | 我的船发生火灾受损了 你知道的 |
[16:07] | No, that was a story you told the investigators | 不 那你是和调查员的说法 |
[16:10] | to keep them from bothering you after we showed up. | 以防我们来过后 他们又来找你麻烦 |
[16:14] | But it’s the truth. | 但那就是真相 |
[16:21] | No, what are you doing? What are you doing? | 不 你要干什么 你要干什么 |
[16:23] | The Air Force told you to lie. | 空军叫你撒谎 |
[16:25] | We came to you for the truth. | 我们来找你寻求真相 |
[16:28] | Now if they’re still paying you to keep lying– | 如果他们还在付钱让你继续撒谎 |
[16:31] | Nobody’s paying me anything. | 没人付我钱 |
[16:33] | No, put that gun away. Put it away. | 不 放下枪 放下 |
[16:36] | There were never any ships. | 根本没有任何飞船 |
[16:38] | Then I guess we are wasting our time. | 那我想我们是在浪费时间 |
[16:48] | Please, you don’t… | 拜托 你没… |
[16:50] | you don’t have to do this. Please. | 你没必要这么做 拜托 |
[16:52] | If you shoot this man, | 如果你开枪打他 |
[16:53] | you are never going to get what you want. | 你绝对得不到你想要的 |
[16:57] | Not unless you understand the process of thermohaline circulation | 除非你了解温盐环流的过程 |
[16:59] | and how to account for it. | 以及如何解释它 |
[17:02] | Unless I what? | 除非我什么 |
[17:03] | Look, it’s really not my area, | 我真的不擅长这个 |
[17:05] | but you understand what I’m talking about, yes? | 但是你知道我在说什么 对吧 |
[17:07] | – Yes. – Oceanic upwelling? | -是的 -海洋上升流 |
[17:10] | Ocean currents are driven by global density gradients | 洋流是由地表热能和淡水流动而产生 |
[17:13] | created by surface heat and freshwater fluxes, | 受全球密度梯度驱动 |
[17:16] | so anything, anything landing on the seafloor that long ago, | 所以那么久以前坠入海底的任何东西 |
[17:20] | almost certainly will have moved. | 几乎肯定都已经移动了 |
[17:22] | So even if Mr. Reed can pinpoint the location | 所以即使里德先生能够指出 |
[17:25] | of that metal six years ago, | 六年前金属的位置 |
[17:28] | he can’t guarantee anything is gonna still be there, right? | 他无法保证东西还在那里 是吗 |
[17:30] | – That’s right. – But as someone | -没错 -但是作为一个 |
[17:32] | who sailed this water for years, | 航海多年的人 |
[17:34] | you’re gonna have a better understanding | 你更清楚金属会 |
[17:35] | of where it may have drifted to, yes? | 飘到什么地方去 对吗 |
[17:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[17:40] | So…not unless you want to go out there | 所以 除非你想出去 |
[17:43] | running around in circles, looking for something | 到处乱逛 寻找一个 |
[17:45] | that no one can help you find but Mr. Reed here, | 除了里德先生以外没人能帮你找到的东西 |
[17:49] | you need to keep him alive. | 你得让他活着 |
[17:52] | And you need to take him with us. | 你还得带上他一起走 |
[18:05] | You remember Captain Quinn. | 还记得奎恩上尉吧 |
[18:10] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[18:12] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[18:15] | From the look on your face. | 从你面部表情得知 |
[18:16] | I’m not picking up anything, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 我没有收到任何信息 如果你在想这个 |
[18:22] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[18:24] | Captain Quinn’s colleague is missing. | 奎恩上尉的同事失踪了 |
[18:26] | Dr. Hynek. You remember him? | 海尼克博士 你记得他吗 |
[18:28] | – What happened? – Let’s… | -发生了什么 -让我们 |
[18:30] | try to give a clean assessment first | 在给你细节之前 |
[18:32] | before we give any details. | 先试着直接评估一下 |
[19:14] | Well… | 好了 |
[19:17] | it’s all so very hazy. | 一切都很模糊 |
[19:23] | but I know that this, this part is important. | 但是我知道这部分很重要 |
[19:28] | I’m just not sure why. | 我只是不知道为什么 |
[19:32] | I’m sorry. I wish I could tell you more. | 对不起 我希望我能告诉你更多 |
[19:35] | Well, none of it looks familiar to you? | 一幅都不熟悉吗 |
[19:41] | I need Hynek right now to help me find Hynek. | 我现在需要海尼克来帮我找海尼克 |
[19:46] | What a colossal waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[19:47] | Yeah, let’s forget about the pictures for a second. | 让我们先把画忘记了 |
[19:48] | Now, what would William need with him? | 威廉想从他那里得到什么 |
[19:51] | His access, his expertise, his what? | 他的权限 他的专长 他的什么 |
[19:53] | Well, he did have Doc steal something for him once. | 他曾经让博士偷过东西 |
[19:56] | Steal what? | 偷什么 |
[19:57] | It was a… | 那是一个 |
[20:01] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[20:02] | Then why’d you bring it up? | 那你为什么提起它 |
[20:04] | Look, don’t play games with me here. | 别现在跟我拐弯抹角 |
[20:07] | Hang on. Hold this up. | 等等 拿着这个 |
[20:18] | Son of a bitch. | 见了鬼了 |
[20:19] | – What? What is it? – I gotta make a phone call. | -什么 怎么了 -我要打个电话 |
[20:22] | 莫里岛 游艇停靠区 | |
[20:24] | Which boat is yours? | 哪艘船是你的 |
[20:26] | The Sophie Rose there on the end of the dock. | 码头尽头的那艘苏菲玫瑰号 |
[20:33] | Are we gonna find anything when we get out there? | 我们出海之后能找到什么东西吗 |
[20:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:37] | Maybe he knows something I don’t. | 也许他知道一些我不知道的事 |
[20:40] | He’s got me so confused, | 他让我好疑惑 |
[20:41] | I don’t know what I believe anymore. | 我不知道能再相信什么了 |
[20:42] | I don’t know what’s real. | 我不知道什么是真的 |
[20:46] | Run for help. | 跑去求助 |
[20:47] | – What? – I’ll take care of him. | -什么 -我来搞定他 |
[20:50] | Do it, or we could both get killed. | 快跑 要不然我们都得死 |
[20:51] | You understand? Go. | 知道了吗 快跑 |
[20:57] | Get the professor! | 抓住教授 |
[21:10] | You know what you just did? | 你知道你刚刚做了什么吗 |
[21:12] | You never had any intention of bringing him back alive | 你从来没有打算让他活着回来 |
[21:14] | after he showed us where to go. | 在他告诉我们该去哪里之后 |
[21:17] | Get him on the boat. We gotta get out of here. | 把他弄上船 我们得离开这里 |
[21:19] | But what am I looking at here? | 但我看到的这是什么 |
[21:22] | Okay. Is this the object the professor had to steal? | 好的 这个是教授偷的东西吗 |
[21:30] | Is it classified? | 是机密信息吗 |
[21:36] | You come to me, ask for help. | 你找我帮你 |
[21:39] | I not only give it to you, | 我不仅帮了你 |
[21:40] | I bring you into a classified program | 还带你进入了绝密项目 |
[21:42] | that puts me at risk again. | 这让我很危险 |
[21:44] | So either you start being honest with me, | 所以要么你现在和我说实话 |
[21:47] | or you can get the fuck out of my lab. | 否则你可以滚出我的实验室了 |
[21:51] | Yes, it looks like what Hynek stole. | 是的 它看上去像是海尼克偷的东西 |
[21:53] | And yes, it was classified. | 是的 这是机密信息 |
[21:55] | The only other thing you need to know | 你唯一需要知道的是 |
[21:56] | is that it could lead us back to Hynek. | 它能带我们找到海尼克 |
[22:01] | Who I’m pretty sure is in real trouble right now. | 我很肯定他现在遇上了大麻烦 |
[22:05] | From someone who used to work here. | 由过去在这里工作的人造成 |
[22:10] | How do you get a goddamn dial tone on this thing? | 你怎么用这个拨打电话 |
[22:21] | Project Blue Book. | 蓝皮书计划 |
[22:23] | Mimi. | 米米 |
[22:26] | It’s Captain Quinn. | 我是奎恩上尉 |
[22:26] | Perfect. I think I found something. | 太好了 我发现了一些事 |
[22:29] | Can you put Faye, please? It’s urgent. | 你能让菲接电话吗 事态紧急 |
[22:31] | The man in the black hat, the one who told Allen | 戴黑帽子的男人 那个告诉艾伦 |
[22:33] | about the events in D.C., I think he may be involved. | 特区事件的人 我觉得他可能与此事有关 |
[22:36] | Allen told me he’s someone to be concerned with, | 艾伦告诉我要十分注意这个人 |
[22:38] | and there’s this photo here from 1947. | 然后还有1947年的这张照片 |
[22:43] | I’m not sure yet, | 我还不确定 |
[22:43] | but you might be onto something. | 但是你可能发现了什么 |
[22:45] | There’s this other piece, also this… | 还有一件事 这个 |
[22:49] | something Doc stole from a base in New Mexico. | 有一样博士从新墨西哥基地偷的东西 |
[22:51] | – Was it that piece of metal? – You know about that. | -是那个金属吗 -你知道这件事 |
[22:54] | It may be part of a UFO invasion from 1947. | 它可能是1947年飞碟入侵的证据 |
[22:58] | Washington State. | 华盛顿州 |
[23:00] | One where metal debris rained down from the sky. | 金属碎片大量落下的地方之一 |
[23:05] | And it also happened to be… | 这里也恰巧是 |
[23:07] | the first reported sighting of men in black hats… | 那个黑帽人第一次出现的地方 |
[23:12] | who came to silence a town. | 并封口了整个镇 |
[23:14] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[23:16] | I’m looking at the photo right now. | 我正看着这张照片呢 |
[23:19] | Where in Washington? | 华盛顿的哪里 |
[23:22] | Funny, isn’t it? | 真有趣 不是吗 |
[23:24] | For centuries, man used the stars as his only map. | 几百年来人类解读星象作为地图指引方向 |
[23:27] | Now, look. You and I are using | 现在我们却用 |
[23:29] | maps to chase the stars. | 地图来追寻星星 |
[23:31] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[23:35] | Port side, 20 degrees. | 左侧 20度 |
[23:37] | Slow ahead. 200 yards. | 降速 200码 |
[23:39] | Port side, 20 degrees. Slow ahead, 200 yards. | 左侧 20度 降速 200码 |
[23:43] | That was admirable what you did back there, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你刚刚在那做的事真令人钦佩 |
[23:45] | Helping Reed. | 帮助里德 |
[23:46] | Though he didn’t really deserve it. | 虽然他不值得你这么做 |
[23:48] | And I do? | 我值得吗 |
[23:51] | After everything I’ve shown you, | 就算我给你看了这么多之后 |
[23:52] | you still just can’t trust me, can you? | 你还是不能信任我 对吗 |
[23:58] | Remote Viewing. | 远望 |
[24:00] | That’s what they called the program. | 他们是这么称呼这个计划的 |
[24:02] | Although it was really just another way of waging war. | 但这只是发动战争的另一种方式 |
[24:05] | Make it feel safe. | 更有安全感 |
[24:07] | Calling targets from that white room. | 从白色房间选择目标 |
[24:10] | They asked me to look at a target run one time. | 有一次他们要我查看要摧毁的目标 |
[24:14] | I told them, “Don’t engage. | 我告诉他们 “别攻击 |
[24:17] | There’s civilians, parents, children inside.” | 里面有平民 父母和孩子” |
[24:25] | I remember I saw this little girl. | 我记得我见到一个小女孩 |
[24:27] | She had a little hair brush. | 她拿着一把小梳子 |
[24:29] | She’s brushing her mother’s hair. | 她正在帮母亲梳头 |
[24:32] | Boom! | 砰 |
[24:35] | That’s when they detonated the bomb. | 就在那时他们引爆了炸弹 |
[24:38] | I wasn’t really there, of course. | 我当然不在现场 |
[24:39] | But I could hear their screams. | 但我听得到他们的尖叫 |
[24:41] | I could feel that heat. | 我能感受到那股热度 |
[24:47] | I still do. | 现在依然能 |
[24:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:53] | They didn’t believe me then. | 他们那时不相信我 |
[24:55] | But they’ll believe you. | 但他们会相信你 |
[24:58] | You’ll make them believe. | 你会让他们相信的 |
[25:03] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[25:05] | You sure we’re in the right spot? | 你确定我们来对地方了吗 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:08] | See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[25:10] | And look, because of you, | 听着 多亏了你 |
[25:12] | we’ll soon be making first contact. | 我们即将迎来初次接触 |
[25:29] | When you get to the bottom, | 当你到达底层的时候 |
[25:30] | grab whatever debris you can find. | 抓住任何一块你看到的残片 |
[25:32] | Give two tugs on the rope, we’ll pull you back up. | 拽两下绳子 我们就把你拉回来 |
[25:34] | All right? | 好吗 |
[25:48] | You know, there’s no way to know for sure | 你知道 我们甚至没有办法确定 |
[25:50] | if we’re even in the exact spot. | 我们是否来对了地方 |
[25:54] | It could all just be | 那有可能只是一些 |
[25:56] | subsurface bioluminescent algae, | 地下的生物发光藻类 |
[25:59] | or something like that. | 之类的东西 |
[26:03] | *Under this shining light* | *在闪耀的光下* |
[26:06] | Go shut that off. It’s distracting. | 把那个关了 很扰人 |
[26:18] | *I am so in love* | *我深陷爱中* |
[26:24] | Marine radios don’t play music. | 海军收音机从来不放音乐 |
[26:25] | Turn it off! | 关掉它 |
[26:26] | I’m trying. | 我在关了 |
[26:49] | There, there. That’s the signal. | 来了来了 那是信号 |
[26:51] | Pull him up. Hit the switch. | 把他拉上来 摁下开关 |
[26:55] | Brace yourself! | 扶稳了 |
[27:01] | Cut the rope! Cut the rope! | 剪断绳子 剪断绳子 |
[27:30] | What happened? Did you cut it? | 发生什么了 你剪断绳子了吗 |
[27:33] | It just snapped free on its own. | 它自己断开了 |
[27:35] | Watch, watch, watch, watch! | 当心 当心 |
[27:39] | There. Something’s coming up. What is that? | 在那里 有东西上来了 那是什么 |
[27:42] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[27:48] | There. | 来了 |
[27:53] | Come on. | 加油 |
[27:55] | Come on there. | 上来 |
[27:59] | We got you. | 抓到你了 |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:02] | I got something. I got some of the metal. | 我拿到了 我拿到那种金属了 |
[28:05] | Get up. | 起来 |
[28:08] | Where’s Charles? | 查尔斯在哪里 |
[28:10] | – He’s gone. – What? | -他死了 -什么 |
[28:11] | It’s all gone. We have to go now. | 都不见了 我们马上得离开 |
[28:13] | No, no, no. We can’t just leave him there– | 不不 我们不能把他丢在这里 |
[28:14] | He’s gone! | 他死了 |
[28:16] | We have to go now, or we’re gonna die. | 我们现在就得走 不然我们也会死 |
[28:18] | No, he’s right. And we gotta get to the shore. | 他说得对 我们必须回岸边了 |
[28:21] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[28:40] | I know what it feels like to lose a partner. | 我知道失去搭档是什么感觉 |
[28:43] | My cousin flew with the Red Tails, | 我表兄是红尾部队的飞行员 |
[28:45] | and we were like brothers. | 我们像亲兄弟一般 |
[28:49] | Got shot down over Sicily. | 他在西西里上空被击落 |
[28:51] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:52] | Yeah, but I’m sure you got plenty of those same stories. | 但你肯定听过很多类似的故事 |
[28:56] | See, but I didn’t fight in the war. | 你看 我就没有在战争中战斗过 |
[28:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:01] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:03] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[29:06] | I did train to be a Marine. | 我确实为加入海军而训练过 |
[29:08] | Montford Point, Jacksonville. | 在杰克逊维尔的蒙特福德角 |
[29:10] | Oh, yeah? Montford? | 是吗 蒙特福德 |
[29:12] | How’d you get into Intelligence? | 你怎么加入中情局的 |
[29:14] | Well, my former CO loved to gamble. | 我的前任上司喜欢赌博 |
[29:17] | Baseball. | 棒球 |
[29:18] | Now, I didn’t give a shit about sports, | 我不怎么关注体育 |
[29:20] | but I had a knack for research. | 但我对研究有一手 |
[29:22] | Stats, that sort of thing. | 统计之类的 |
[29:23] | I would listen to his picks, give him my assessment. | 我会听他的选择 给他我的评估 |
[29:27] | He started winning. | 他开始赢钱了 |
[29:28] | Next thing I know, keeps me from shipping out. | 然后他就不让我出海 |
[29:32] | Puts me on the payroll at the CIG. | 让我加入了中央情报组 |
[29:34] | CIG? | 中央情报组 |
[29:35] | Yeah, CIG was the predecessor to the CIA. | 中央情报组是中情局的前身 |
[29:38] | Roger that. | 明白了 |
[29:42] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[29:44] | you happy where you are? Project Blue Book? | 你满意你现在的工作吗 蓝皮书计划 |
[29:47] | The work I do is vital to the survival of our country. | 我的工作对我们国家的生存至关重要 |
[29:51] | Russians want us to panic, we help keep America calm. | 苏联人想让我们恐慌 我们帮国人保持镇定 |
[29:54] | UFOs, people from other planets. | 不明飞行物 外星人 |
[29:58] | You’re saying that we shouldn’t panic? | 你说我们不该恐慌 |
[30:02] | I think there’s no reason to fear | 我觉得我们没理由害怕 |
[30:03] | what we still don’t understand. | 还不了解的事物 |
[30:11] | How could you do that? | 你们怎么可以那样 |
[30:13] | Leave your man back there in the water like that? | 把你们的人丢弃在海里 |
[30:15] | – He knew the risks. – But what if he’s still alive? | -他知道风险 -可要是他还活着呢 |
[30:17] | Have you forgotten what’s going on here? | 你忘了现在是什么情况了吗 |
[30:19] | What we found down there? | 我们在水里找到了什么吗 |
[30:20] | What, pitchstone? Volcanic glass? | 什么 松脂岩 火山玻璃 |
[30:23] | You find that everywhere in this region. | 这种东西在这区域随处可见 |
[30:24] | You think it was pitchstone at the bottom of Puget Sound | 你觉得差点弄翻我们船的 |
[30:27] | that nearly capsized our boat? | 是普吉湾底部的松脂岩吗 |
[30:29] | If your anchor snagged in a log down there, | 如果船锚钩住了水下的木头 |
[30:31] | it gets pulled into an underwater current | 往上拉的时候会形成暗流 |
[30:33] | or a whirlpool. | 或漩涡 |
[30:34] | It wasn’t a whirlpool. | 那不是漩涡 |
[30:35] | That shot you back to the surface like that, | 把你射回到海面 |
[30:37] | dragged off your mask? | 并冲走你的氧气面罩吗 |
[30:38] | You weren’t down there. You didn’t feel what I felt. | 你当时不在水下 你不知道我感受到了什么 |
[30:40] | That deep, lack of oxygen to your brain | 下潜那么深 加之脑部缺氧 |
[30:42] | will play all kinds of tricks on your senses. | 会使你的感官错误百出 |
[30:44] | There is a completely rational explanation for all of this. | 对这一切现象都存在合理的解释 |
[30:46] | Tricks? Tricks? | 错误 错误 |
[30:51] | That kind of skepticism may be appreciated by the Air Force, | 空军可能会欣赏你的这种怀疑态度 |
[30:54] | but out here, it can get you killed. | 但在这它会让你丢了小命 |
[30:55] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t have brought a scientist with you. | 也许你不该带上一个科学家 |
[30:58] | What kind of a scientist doesn’t want to be responsible | 什么样的科学家才不想成为 |
[31:00] | for making the biggest discovery in all of mankind? | 为全人类做出最大贡献的发现者 |
[31:05] | Let’s get a move on. We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们得快点 时间不多了 |
[31:32] | Excuse me. Sheriff? | 打扰一下 警长 |
[31:33] | Be with you in a minute. | 马上过来 |
[31:40] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[31:41] | Captain Michael Quinn. U.S. Air Force. | 我是美国空军的迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[31:44] | This is agent Daniel Banks, CIA. | 他是中情局的丹尼尔·班克斯探员 |
[31:53] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以为你效劳的 |
[31:55] | We’re looking for a missing person | 我们在找一个失踪的人 |
[31:56] | we believe may be on Maury Island. | 我们认为他可能在莫里岛 |
[31:58] | Name’s Dr. Allen Hynek. | 他叫艾伦·海尼克博士 |
[32:02] | Say he’s a doctor? | 说他是个博士吗 |
[32:06] | Hey, Reed. | 里德 |
[32:08] | Come over and take a look at this. | 过来看下这个 |
[32:13] | This look like one of those men to you? | 看上去像那群人里面的吗 |
[32:15] | Oh, my God. Yeah, that’s him. | 天啊 没错 是他 |
[32:16] | – That’s the one. – You’ve seen this man here? | -就是他 -你在这见过他吗 |
[32:19] | This guy, along with a couple others, | 这家伙 还有其他几个人 |
[32:21] | broke into my house and kidnapped me. | 闯进我家绑架了我 |
[32:23] | Yeah, I think you got the wrong guy. | 我想你认错人了 |
[32:25] | No, I don’t. That’s him. | 不 没有 就是他 |
[32:27] | Wait, wait, wait. Just hold on a second. | 等等 稍等一下 |
[32:28] | All right, first of all, what’s your name? | 首先 你叫什么 |
[32:30] | – Ernest Reed. – Mr. Reed, | -欧内斯特·里德 -里德先生 |
[32:31] | you’re saying that this man kidnapped you? | 你说这个人绑架了你 |
[32:34] | They had guns. | 他们有枪 |
[32:37] | And they forced me to take them to my boat, | 他们逼我带他们去我的船 |
[32:39] | but this guy? | 但这家伙呢 |
[32:42] | He helped me escape. | 他帮我逃走了 |
[32:43] | Amy, show them what you’ve drawn up. | 艾米 给他们看你画的东西 |
[32:48] | He’s confident this the man you’re looking for. | 他确信这是你们要找的人 |
[32:53] | Sheriff, couple of fishermen just spotted the men in black | 警长 几个渔民刚在离吉格港海岸 |
[32:55] | on shore about a mile off the coast of Gig Harbor. | 一英里的岸边看到了这些黑衣人 |
[32:58] | They’re headed into the woods. | 他们朝树林去了 |
[33:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:04] | Now we know how they got ashore. | 现在我们知道他们怎么上岸的 |
[33:08] | Well, we don’t know for sure this came from Reed’s boat. | 我们不能确定这个是里德船上的 |
[33:11] | No telling where they went from here. | 不知道他们之后去了哪 |
[33:14] | Let’s fan out, see what else we can find, fellas. | 大伙分头去找 看还能找到什么 |
[33:16] | – Yes, sir. – You got it. | -是 长官 -没问题 |
[33:21] | Now, Reed told the sheriff that Hynek was helping William. | 里德跟警长说海尼克在帮威廉 |
[33:26] | They’re on the same team. | 他们是一伙的 |
[33:27] | Reed also said Hynek helped him escape. | 里德还说海尼克帮他逃走了 |
[33:30] | Then why didn’t Hynek escape with him? | 那海尼克为什么不和他一起逃走 |
[33:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:35] | You know, when William left the agency, | 威廉离开中情局的时候 |
[33:37] | he took a lot of people with him. | 他带走了很多人 |
[33:39] | People who we screened. | 我们审查过的人 |
[33:41] | Who you never think crossed the line like that. | 你觉得永远不会越界的人 |
[33:42] | No, that’s not Doc. | 不 博士不是那种人 |
[33:43] | No? | 不是吗 |
[33:45] | Didn’t he already steal classified material? | 他不是已经偷了机密材料吗 |
[33:47] | Is that not like him, either? | 这不是也不像他吗 |
[33:50] | Look, I know you want to believe in your friend here, | 听着 我知道你想相信你的朋友 |
[33:52] | but we gotta start confronting the facts. | 但我们必须面对现实 |
[34:00] | What the hell are those? Coordinates? | 那是什么东西 坐标 |
[34:04] | Headed to airstrip, Captain. | 前往临时停机坪 上尉 |
[34:09] | Hynek’s not with William. | 海尼克和威廉不是一伙的 |
[34:10] | He’s trying to help lead us to him. | 他想让我们找到他 |
[34:21] | You gonna tell me where we’re going? | 你告诉我我们要去哪 |
[34:22] | You already know where we’re going. | 你已经知道我们要去哪里了 |
[34:25] | You had it figured out all along. | 你早就知道了 |
[34:28] | Saw the research in your office. | 我在你办公室看过研究报告 |
[34:33] | – Antarctica? – Yep. | -南极洲 -是的 |
[34:37] | Are you sure that’s safe? | 你确定那安全吗 |
[34:39] | You know, there was one other detail | 还有一个关于 |
[34:41] | about the Maury Island case that I didn’t tell you. | 莫里岛的细节我没有告诉你 |
[34:45] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 是什么 |
[34:47] | After the Army retrieved the metal that Reed | 军队收回了里德从意外中 |
[34:49] | salvaged from his encounter, they loaded it onto a plane | 抢救出来的金属 他们把它装上了一架 |
[34:53] | a lot bigger than that one. | 比那架大得多的飞机 |
[34:57] | 一架军用轰炸机的残骸在戈布尔溪 据称此次坠毁造成两人死亡 B-25的坠毁使空军节蒙上了一层阴影 | |
[34:58] | That plane crashed, | 那架飞机坠毁了 |
[35:00] | killing the two officers on board. | 机上两名军官丧生 |
[35:01] | Almost done. Two minutes. | 快好了 两分钟 |
[35:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:05] | What makes you think I don’t know about that? | 你凭什么认为我不知道 |
[35:08] | Look, if that metal has such powerful properties, | 听着 如果这种金属有如此强大的属性 |
[35:10] | why fly with it if you know it brought down | 如果你知道它已经让一架飞机坠落了 |
[35:11] | another plane already? | 为什么还要带着它飞行 |
[35:12] | Oh, so you do think that it was the metal | 所以你认为 的确是金属 |
[35:15] | that brought the plane down? | 导致飞机坠毁的 |
[35:16] | I thought you said it was volcanic glass. | 我以为你说是火山玻璃 |
[35:18] | No, no, no, the object that I stole | 不 不 不 我在白林 |
[35:20] | at White Forest was not. That… | 偷的东西 它不是 |
[35:23] | that had properties and a composition that I can’t explain. | 我无法解释它的性质和组成 |
[35:26] | Because it’s not found on this Earth. | 因为它不属于地球 |
[35:30] | It wasn’t the metal that caused the plane to crash. | 导致飞机坠毁的不是金属 |
[35:38] | We should’ve maybe used the backup. | 我们应该寻求支援 |
[35:39] | No cops. Way too many questions. | 不能叫警察 他们问题太多了 |
[35:42] | Well, I still have questions of my own. | 我自己也有问题要问 |
[35:44] | Are you sure there’s an airstrip out here? | 你确定这里有临时停机坪吗 |
[35:46] | Well, through here is the only flat patch of land for miles. | 穿过这里是几英里内唯一平坦的土地 |
[35:50] | And there it is. | 就在那 |
[35:57] | You sabotaged that plane? Innocent people died. | 你破坏了那架飞机 无辜的人死了 |
[35:59] | I had to secure and protect the evidence. | 我必须保护好证据 |
[36:01] | – Air Force officers! – The same officers | -空军军官 -就是那些发誓 |
[36:03] | who were sworn to cover up the truth. | 要掩盖真相的军官 |
[36:06] | You don’t think he’d turn now, do you? | 你不会觉得他叛变了吧 |
[36:08] | I’ll ask him once we get him out of there. | 等我们把他弄出来我再问他 |
[36:10] | All right, so what’s our move? | 好吧 那我们该怎么做 |
[36:12] | All right, Reed said these guys were armed. | 里德说这些人有武器 |
[36:14] | You brought your gun? | 你带了枪吗 |
[36:15] | No. | 没有 |
[36:17] | I’m not a cowboy. I don’t carry it everywhere. | 我又不是牛仔 不会去哪都带枪 |
[36:19] | Ready when you are. | 准备好了 |
[36:23] | You don’t need me anymore. Let me go. | 你不再需要我了 放我走 |
[36:26] | If I do, you’ll never forgive yourself. | 如果我这样做了 你永远不会原谅自己 |
[36:36] | Get on the plane. | 上飞机 |
[36:45] | Whatever we’re gonna do, we need to do it now. | 不管我们要做什么 我们现在就得做 |
[36:47] | Okay. You win. | 行了 你赢了 |
[36:50] | Let me examine the metal before we go. | 让我先检查一下金属再走 |
[36:52] | I could run some– | 我可以再做些 |
[36:53] | You’re stalling. You’re stalling. | 你在拖时间 你在拖时间 |
[36:54] | If it turns out to be extraterrestrial, | 如果是外星生物 |
[36:57] | I will get on this plane. | 我就上这架飞机 |
[36:59] | Wait, where are you going? | 等下 你要去哪里 |
[37:00] | They know you. | 他们认识你 |
[37:01] | They see you coming, they shoot. | 他们看到你来了 就开枪 |
[37:02] | – I got this one. – What you gonna do? | -让我来 -你要怎么做 |
[37:05] | Just make sure you got my back. | 保证你会支援我 |
[37:07] | You’ll know when. | 你会知道是什么时候 |
[37:08] | I gave you UFOs over D.C. what did you do? | 我告诉了你华盛顿的不明飞行物 你做了什么 |
[37:12] | You blame it on temperature inversion. | 你把它归咎于逆温 |
[37:14] | I had to. | 我不得已 |
[37:15] | I risked my life to show you that. | 我冒着生命危险给你看 |
[37:17] | I listened to you. I followed your breadcrumbs. | 我听了你的话 我追查了你留下的线索 |
[37:20] | I stole for you. | 我为你偷了东西 |
[37:22] | I mean, what else do you want from me? | 你还想从我这里得到什么 |
[37:23] | I want you to believe. | 我要你相信 |
[37:25] | It’s not about what I believe. | 这与我相不相信无关 |
[37:27] | It’s about what I can prove. | 是在于我能证明什么 |
[37:30] | Professor, I thought we were kindred spirits. | 教授 我以为我们志趣相投 |
[37:32] | And now I see how wrong I was. You’re nothing but a coward. | 现在我知道我错了 你只不过是个懦夫 |
[37:37] | – You’re afraid of the truth. – Can you help me out? | -你害怕真相 -你能帮我吗 |
[37:39] | – You want the truth? – My car. | -你想要真相 -我的车 |
[37:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:44] | – Whoa. – Don’t take another step. | -天哪 -别再往前走一步 |
[37:46] | I just need some help. My car broke down– | 我只是需要帮助 我的车坏了 |
[37:47] | Hands to your side. | 把手举起来 |
[37:48] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[37:49] | I just need some help. I don’t– | 我只是需要帮助 我不是 |
[37:59] | Stop right there, Captain. Drop it. | 停下 上尉 放下枪 |
[38:01] | It’s all right, Doc. I got this. | 没事 博士 交给我 |
[38:02] | – Daniel. – Yeah, you must be William. | -丹尼尔 -你一定是威廉 |
[38:05] | You want to tell this Air Force lackey here | 你想告诉这个空军小跟班 |
[38:07] | that I’m more important to the government alive than I am dead? | 我对政府来说 活着比死了更重要吗 |
[38:10] | Let’s everyone try to relax. | 大家都放轻松 |
[38:13] | I’m gonna count to three. | 我数到三 |
[38:14] | – No, no. – One. | -不 不要 -一 |
[38:16] | – Bad idea. – Two. | -坏主意 -二 |
[38:17] | – Captain. – Three. | -上尉 -三 |
[38:45] | Yeah, you take direction very well. | 你可真”听指挥” |
[38:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:51] | He won’t be getting far. | 他走不远 |
[38:53] | Then what the hell do you call that? | 那你管那玩意儿叫什么 |
[38:57] | Plane’s leaking fuel. | 飞机在漏油 |
[39:00] | He’ll be down soon enough. | 他很快就会坠落 |
[39:01] | Yeah. But where? | 是啊 但坠落在哪呢 |
[39:12] | No, no, it wasn’t so much the rosary beads. It was the gnomes. | 不不 称不上念珠 而是地精像 |
[39:18] | So, uh, seriously… | 说真的 |
[39:21] | what do we tell the generals when we get back? | 我们回去后要怎么跟将军说 |
[39:24] | I think this one we keep strictly to ourselves. | 我觉得这次咱们就保密吧 |
[39:28] | Three of us. | 我们三人 |
[39:29] | I already got my people on it. | 我已经让手下去办了 |
[39:31] | CIA will make it like it never happened. | 中情局会让一切显得从未发生过 |
[39:34] | But we’ll also do whatever we can to hunt William down. | 但我们也会竭尽所能找到威廉 |
[39:39] | – Promise. – Thank you, Daniel. | -我保证 -谢谢 丹尼尔 |
[39:41] | Hey, throw me on that party list, too. | 对了 把我也加到派对名单上 |
[39:43] | When the time comes. | 等到时机成熟 |
[39:46] | You know, um, | 知道吗 |
[39:47] | you two, you do make a pretty good team. | 你们俩能成为不错的团队 |
[39:50] | Yeah, he’s not bad. | 是啊 他还不赖 |
[39:51] | For Central Intelligence. | 就一个中情局成员来说 |
[39:53] | Let’s not make a habit of it, though. | 但我们别总干这种事了 |
[39:56] | All right. You fellas excuse me. | 好了 我先失陪一下 |
[39:59] | I want to see if I can get some more ice. | 我再去拿点冰 |
[40:04] | You had me worried there for a second, Doc. | 你之前真让我担心了 博士 |
[40:08] | Cops thought you were one of them. | 警察以为你是他们的一员 |
[40:10] | Yeah, imagine even you had doubts. | 是啊 连你都动摇了 |
[40:13] | Well, I thought… | 我当时想着 |
[40:15] | “No way he’s wearing that coat for the rest of his life.” | “他不可能这辈子都穿着这身衣服” |
[40:21] | Yeah, well, it was all my fault, you know? | 是啊 一切都是我的错 |
[40:24] | I mean, if I hadn’t allowed myself to get taken in by him– | 如果我没让他抓走 |
[40:28] | No, look. | 不 听着 |
[40:30] | The symbol, the metal, UFOs. | 那些符号 金属 不明飞行物 |
[40:34] | He did show you things, Doc. | 他确实让你看到了不少 博士 |
[40:36] | There still are unanswered questions. | 尽管还有很多未解之谜 |
[40:37] | Yeah, but I was ready to take us to Antarctica, Captain. | 是啊 但我之前准备带你我去南极洲了 上尉 |
[40:39] | Based on what? Certainly not science. | 但根据什么 显然不是科学 |
[40:43] | That could’ve been me. | 那个人可能是我 |
[40:46] | But it’s not. | 但事实却不是 |
[40:48] | That’s why you’re here, and he’s out there. | 所以你在这 他在逃 |
[40:59] | So how exactly did you find me? | 你究竟是怎么找到我的 |
[41:20] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[41:22] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[41:25] | Mimi. | 米米 |
[41:26] | – You’re okay. – Yes, I am. | -你平安无事 -是的 |
[41:28] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[41:29] | Quinn told me what you did. | 奎恩告诉我了你做了什么 |
[41:32] | I’m just so sorry, Mimi. | 我真的很抱歉 米米 |
[41:33] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[41:35] | You’re home. You’re home. | 你到家了 你到家了 |
[41:38] | Mrs. Hynek, couldn’t have done it without you. | 海尼克太太 如果没有你肯定办不到 |
[41:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:47] | – What did you tell Joel? – Project Blue Book. | -你怎么跟乔尔说的 -蓝皮书计划 |
[41:49] | I told him that his dad was busy working, | 我说爸爸工作很忙 |
[41:52] | and he’d be home soon. | 他很快就会回家 |
[41:53] | Just don’t try to kiss him goodnight, okay? | 但别去亲他了 免得吵醒他 好吗 |
[41:56] | It’s amazing that you picked up on that enough to know. | 太神奇了 你竟然靠那些线索就找到了我 |
[41:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:00] | May I steal him for a moment, Mrs. Hynek? | 我能借用他一会儿吗 海尼克太太 |
[42:03] | No, you cannot. | 不 你不行 |
[42:04] | If you have something to say, you say it to both of us. | 如果你有话要说 就当着我们俩的面说 |
[42:10] | That was my contact at the National Guard. | 是我在国民警卫队的线人打来的 |
[42:12] | They found William’s plane. | 他们找到了威廉的飞机 |
[42:13] | Crashed in Mount Hood National Forest outside of Portland. | 在波特兰外的胡德山国家森林公园 |
[42:17] | Is William alive? | 威廉还活着吗 |
[42:20] | There’s no sign of him. | 没找到他 |
[42:22] | No sign of any cargo, either. | 也没看到任何货物 |
[42:26] | Look, I’m gonna make some calls. | 听着 我去打几个电话 |
[42:28] | I’ll have a private security detail | 我派一个私人安保 |
[42:30] | for your family within the hour– | 去保护你的家人 |
[42:30] | No. I need to take my family home. | 不 我要带家人回家 |
[42:33] | – Doc. – Please, trust me. | -博士 -请相信我 |
[42:34] | William has what he wants. He’s not coming back for me. | 威廉拿到了他想要的 他不会再来找我了 |
[42:36] | He’s got his own path now. | 他现在走自己阳关道了 |
[42:39] | The hell? | 搞什么 |
[42:41] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[42:43] | – Your homework, Captain. – Right, sir, anything else? | -你们的作业 上尉 -长官 还有吗 |
[42:46] | – At ease. – That’s it. | -稍息 -就这些了 |
[42:49] | – Excuse me. – I’m sorry. | -我先失陪了 -抱歉 |
[42:51] | – I’ll be after you. – It’s okay. | -我马上来 -没关系 |
[42:55] | What’s the Robertson Panel? | 罗伯森调查小组是什么 |
[42:57] | Seems Central Intelligence will put | 看起来中情局 |
[42:59] | the U.S. Air Force on trial. | 要让美国空军受审 |
[43:02] | With a full investigation into Project Blue Book. | 全面调查蓝皮书计划 |
[43:04] | CIA? They can do that? | 中情局 他们能这么做吗 |
[43:06] | This is a matter of national security. | 这关系到国家安全 |
[43:08] | They can do whatever the hell they want. | 他们能为所欲为 |
[43:09] | But what’s the purpose? | 但有什么目的 |
[43:11] | We’re not clear on that. | 这个还不清楚 |
[43:13] | We brought all the files from Project Sign and Grudge | 我们拿来了信号计划和怨恨计划的所有文件 |
[43:16] | so as to be thorough. | 为保一切周全 |
[43:17] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[43:19] | Read everything you can, fellas. | 尽可能看完所有文件 各位 |
[43:21] | We’ve got targets on our backs now, | 现在我们是别人的靶子 |
[43:22] | so make yourselves bulletproof. | 所以要让自己刀枪不入 |
[43:23] | Otherwise, Blue Book is finished. | 否则 蓝皮书计划就黄了 |