时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You’re only here because we need your help. | 你在这只是因为我们需要你的帮助 |
[00:09] | If you could write down a couple of names | 如果你能写下几个人名 |
[00:11] | of people that can vouch for your answers, | 能够证实你的说法 |
[00:13] | we can all go our merry way. | 我们就不打扰你了 |
[00:15] | Till we find Rizzuto, I’ll have her followed. | 我要你们跟着她 直到我们找到里祖托 |
[00:18] | Where do you work? Never asked you that. | 你在哪工作 从没问过你 |
[00:24] | It’s a boring secretarial job. | 很无聊的秘书工作 |
[00:25] | You won’t lose any points. Don’t worry. | 你不会因此丢分的 放心 |
[00:28] | – Keep your distance. – Susie. | -你要保持距离 -苏西 |
[00:31] | “When they were done staging the photos for the press, | “他们让媒体拍完照以后 |
[00:33] | “The Air Force had the debris shipped | 空军就把残骸运走了 |
[00:35] | from Fort Worth to Ohio.” | 从沃思堡运到了俄亥俄州” |
[00:37] | Our own backyard. | 在我们自己的后院 |
[00:38] | If the government is covering up | 如果政府真的掩盖了 |
[00:38] | 五角星备忘录 一次有计划的外星入侵 | |
[00:40] | the existence of flying saucers, | 飞碟的存在 |
[00:41] | then you and I are in the best position | 那么你和我就是揭露事实真相的 |
[00:43] | to expose that truth. | 最佳人选 |
[00:45] | Are you willing to do that with me? | 你愿意和我一起完成这件事吗 |
[00:48] | 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 | |
[01:00] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[01:04] | We don’t even know who we’re supposed to be meeting right now. | 我们都不知道要和谁会面 |
[01:08] | I understand the need for secrecy. | 我明白这是保密的需要 |
[01:11] | If you did, you’d be more worried. | 如果你真知道 那就应该更担心了 |
[01:14] | Mysterious man calls the congressional switchboard | 神秘人士致电国会总机 |
[01:16] | claiming to have classified information | 声称有指向不明飞行物存在的 |
[01:18] | that points to the existence of UFOs? | 机密情报 |
[01:21] | He talked about wanting to expose the truth. | 他说想要揭露真相 |
[01:24] | We could use the help. | 这或许能帮到我们 |
[01:29] | Just don’t forget, the last guy we trusted | 别忘了 上一个我们信任的人 |
[01:31] | almost got us locked up. | 差点让我们被关起来 |
[01:47] | Oh, just, I remembered I promised Joel | 我想起来我答应过乔尔 |
[01:49] | I’d bring him something back from the Capitol. | 我会给他带点国会山的纪念品 |
[01:50] | Well, grab him something from the base. | 就从基地给他拿点什么东西吧 |
[01:52] | He’ll love it just as much. | 他也一样会喜欢的 |
[01:54] | Faye? It’s late. | 菲 很晚了 |
[01:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[01:59] | A little thank-you from the generals…and me. | 略表谢意 来自将军们… 还有我 |
[02:02] | Well, what do you know? “For your fine work in D.C.” | 真没想到 “感谢你们在华盛顿的出色工作” |
[02:05] | We all watched the press conference on TV. | 我们都在电视上收看了新闻发布会 |
[02:08] | You’re famous. | 你们出名了 |
[02:09] | Just what I’ve always wanted. | 就是我一直就想要的呢 |
[02:11] | Things are gonna be different now. | 以后情况会变得不同了 |
[02:12] | Not if I can help it, | 我可不想这样 |
[02:14] | which means no overtime for you, | 也就是说你不用加班了 |
[02:15] | so thank you, Faye. | 谢谢你 菲 |
[02:18] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[02:19] | Yes, sir, Captain. Professor. | 好的 长官 上尉 教授 |
[02:22] | Night. | 晚安 |
[02:25] | She is right, you know. Things are gonna be different. | 她其实说得对 情况会变得不同了 |
[02:29] | People know us now. | 大家了解我们了 |
[02:30] | Well, if they really knew us, | 如果他们真的了解我们 |
[02:31] | they would have bought bourbon instead of champagne. | 他们就应该送瓶波本而不是香槟 |
[02:34] | We have any flutes? | 我们有香槟杯吗 |
[02:35] | Let me check. | 我找找 |
[02:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:46] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[02:47] | It’s okay. | 别害怕 |
[02:49] | I’m here ’cause I need your help. | 我来是因为我需要你们的帮助 |
[02:50] | – So who are you? – John. | -你是谁 -约翰 |
[02:52] | I work on the base. | 我在基地工作 |
[02:54] | Enlisted? | 军人 |
[02:54] | No, Captain, I’m not enlisted. | 不是 上尉 我没入伍 |
[02:58] | Officially…I don’t exist. | 按官方说法… 我不存在 |
[03:05] | Okay, tell us everything you know. | 把你知道的都告诉我们吧 |
[03:09] | Hangar 18. | 18号机库 |
[03:12] | That’s what they call it, but it’s not really a hangar. | 他们是这么叫的 可它并不是真正的机库 |
[03:15] | It looks like a storage building. | 看着像是个仓库 |
[03:16] | The real lab is six floors below. | 真正的实验室在地下六层 |
[03:18] | That’s where I work. I’m a mechanical engineer. | 我在那工作 我是个机械工程师 |
[03:21] | When the Air Force hired me, they told me | 空军雇我时 他们跟我说 |
[03:23] | I was working for something called | 我是为一个叫做 |
[03:24] | the Technical Air Intelligence Unit. | 空军技术情报组的地方工作 |
[03:28] | I was supposed to be analyzing, breaking down, | 我本该分析 拆解 |
[03:30] | and reverse engineering Soviet technology, | 和仿制苏联的技术 |
[03:33] | but the craft we’ve been working on, | 但我们研究的飞行器 |
[03:37] | it’s not Russian. | 不是苏联的 |
[03:40] | And you believe this is of extraterrestrial origin? | 你相信那些都来自外星 |
[03:43] | The technology on these things, it’s… | 这些东西里的科技 简直… |
[03:48] | it’s beyond our capabilities, way beyond. | 超出了我们的能力 远远超出 |
[03:51] | Things? As in multiple craft? | 复数 有多架飞行器吗 |
[03:55] | I can get you proof, but I need to give it to you off the base. | 我可以给你们证据 但我得在基地外给你们 |
[03:57] | Why tell us this now? | 为什么现在告诉我们 |
[04:00] | My brother died in the war, | 我哥哥在战争中牺牲了 |
[04:02] | so when I see these reports | 所以当我看到这些报告 |
[04:03] | about Russians being responsible for UFOs, | 说什么苏联人该为飞碟负责 |
[04:06] | it makes me think that people here, | 这让我觉得这里的人 |
[04:08] | they wanna start another one. | 他们想要再挑起一场世界大战 |
[04:13] | You’re the agency that wants to expose the truth, right? | 你们是想要揭露真相的机构 对吧 |
[04:17] | Through science? Here’s some. | 通过科学手段 这个给你们 |
[04:22] | I left an address in there as well. | 我在上面还留了个地址 |
[04:23] | If you can meet me off the base, | 如果你们可以在基地外见我 |
[04:26] | I can get you more proof then. | 我可以给你们更多的证据 |
[04:29] | I’ll meet you at that address in two hours. | 两小时后我们在那个地址见 |
[04:48] | I got it out. | 我把它弄出来了 |
[04:53] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[04:55] | This bastard might be telling the truth. | 这个混蛋也许说的是实话 |
[05:01] | I don’t think he’s coming. | 我想他不会来了 |
[05:03] | He’s ten minutes late. | 他已经迟到十分钟 |
[05:06] | Underground lab at Wright-Patt, | 赖特-帕特森空军基地的地下实验室 |
[05:07] | reverse engineering UFOs– | 逆向研究不明飞行物 |
[05:11] | you know how crazy that sounds. | 你知道这话听上去都不可思议 |
[05:12] | Would be ironic, though. | 但是会很讽刺 |
[05:14] | Traveling all around in search of UFOs, | 四处找寻不明飞行物 |
[05:16] | and it’s right beneath our feet this entire time. | 结果一直都在我们脚下 |
[05:24] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[05:41] | Soldier? | 士兵 |
[05:43] | Sir, the generals need to see you both right away. | 长官 将军们要求立即见你们俩 |
[05:47] | We had an incident here last night. | 昨晚我们这里发生了一件事 |
[05:51] | An airman tried to take | 一名飞行员想把 |
[05:52] | highly classified material off the base. | 高度机密材料从基地带出去 |
[05:58] | Luckily our military police intercepted him before he could. | 幸好我们的宪兵在他得手之前将其拦下 |
[06:02] | After interviewing him, | 在审讯之后 |
[06:03] | we know that he stopped by your office | 我们得知他去过你们的办公室 |
[06:05] | and wanted to meet you tonight. | 想今晚和你们见面 |
[06:09] | Do you know why he wanted to meet you tonight? | 你知道他为什么今晚想见你们吗 |
[06:12] | Sir, he said he had a case for us. | 长官 他说他有案子要告诉我们 |
[06:14] | Which was? | 是什么 |
[06:16] | Sir, he said he’d rather talk about it off base. | 长官 他说他想在基地外谈 |
[06:23] | Is there something else we should know? | 还有什么我们该知道的事吗 |
[06:25] | Is there something else we should know, Professor? | 还有什么我们该知道的事吗 教授 |
[06:30] | Let’s put it this way. | 这么说吧 |
[06:32] | In the future, if anyone from this base comes to you | 以后 如果这个基地里有人去找你们 |
[06:36] | with stories of flying saucers | 说有飞碟的故事 |
[06:39] | or any other fucking thing, for that matter, | 或者其他之类的破事 |
[06:41] | you’re to run it through us. | 你们要告诉我们 |
[06:43] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[06:44] | Yes, General. | 是的 将军 |
[06:46] | Professor? | 教授 |
[06:48] | Whatever you’d like. | 你们想怎样都行 |
[06:50] | I’d like to feel like you mean it, | 我希望你说的话是认真的 |
[06:53] | because if you don’t, we have a problem. | 因为如果不是 我们就有麻烦了 |
[07:08] | Project Blue Book? | 蓝皮书计划 |
[07:12] | – Andrew Garner. – Captain Michael Quinn. | -我叫安德鲁·加纳 -我叫迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[07:15] | Allen Hynek. | 我叫艾伦·海尼克 |
[07:16] | Sorry for the cloak and dagger. | 抱歉这么隐秘 |
[07:18] | It’s really for both our benefits, | 这样对双方都有好处 |
[07:21] | given all the prying eyes in the city. | 鉴于市里到处都有人监视 |
[07:27] | Garner– how do I know that name? | 加纳 这名字有点耳熟 |
[07:30] | I’ve been around Washington a long time. | 我在华府待了很长时间 |
[07:33] | Are you State Department, Defense? | 你是国务院 还是国防部 |
[07:36] | I don’t like to limit myself. | 我不喜欢局限自己 |
[07:37] | Are you the man I spoke to on the phone? | 你是在电话里和我说话的人吗 |
[07:39] | Yes, although I should have been more clear. | 是的 虽然我应该把话说清楚一点 |
[07:43] | I’m here on behalf of someone else. | 我是代表其他人来的 |
[07:45] | – Who’s that? – Can’t disclose that yet. | -代表谁 -暂时还不能说 |
[07:52] | What I can disclose is that if you do what I say, | 我能说的是 如果你们照我说的去做 |
[07:55] | you will have the chance to testify at a public congressional hearing | 你们就有机会在公共国会听证会上作证 |
[07:59] | that will finally expose the truth about flying saucers. | 且最终揭示飞碟的真相 |
[08:05] | I represent someone who believes, like you do, | 我的代表人和你们一样相信 |
[08:08] | that there’s a conspiracy going on | 政府最高层中 |
[08:11] | at the highest level of the government | 出现了阴谋 |
[08:14] | to cover up the existence of extraterrestrial life. | 为了掩盖外星生物的存在 |
[08:17] | And he thinks it could not only cost us the Cold War | 他认为这不仅会让我们在冷战遭受损失 |
[08:21] | but our long-term security as well. | 还会影响我们的长期安全 |
[08:24] | What do you want from us? | 你想我们怎么做 |
[08:26] | I want you to know you have a friend in Congress | 我想让你们知道 你们在国会的朋友 |
[08:28] | willing to put his neck out for you… | 愿意为你们赴汤蹈火 |
[08:31] | If you can deliver more proof of a cover-up. | 前提是你们能提供更多掩盖真相的证据 |
[08:34] | Deliver proof? | 提供证据 |
[08:36] | What, you want us to spy on our own government? | 怎么 你要我们监视自己的政府吗 |
[08:38] | Captain, were you aware | 上尉 你有没有发现 |
[08:39] | that two weeks after your encounter in D.C., | 你在特区遭遇接触那些亮光后的两周 |
[08:41] | an Air Force pilot chased a similar set of lights | 华府塔科马市的一位空军飞行员 |
[08:45] | in Tacoma, Washington? | 也遇见了类似的亮光 |
[08:47] | Only when his plane spun out of control, | 只不过他的飞机失控 |
[08:49] | he died. | 他死了 |
[08:51] | That could have been you, | 那有可能是你们 |
[08:54] | which means it’s only a matter of time | 就是说用不了多久 |
[08:55] | before it happens again. | 类似的事还会再发生 |
[08:57] | And given the Cold War climate right now, | 鉴于现在的冷战气氛 |
[09:00] | all it will take is for some trigger-happy general | 只需一个好战的将军 |
[09:02] | to convince a new administration | 说服新一届政府 |
[09:04] | that it’s Russians tripping our radars, | 说苏联人在干扰我们的雷达 |
[09:07] | and we’re in the middle of World War III. | 那我们就要面对第三次世界大战了 |
[09:15] | Those are classified sightings | 这些机密目击事件 |
[09:16] | that didn’t get reported to Blue Book. | 都是没向蓝皮书上报的 |
[09:18] | They are being held as exhibit “A” in the march to war. | 并且将会作为进军战争的A类展出品 |
[09:21] | These all took place at military bases. | 这些都发生在军事基地 |
[09:24] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:24] | Where’d you get these files? | 你从哪得到这些文件的 |
[09:27] | Gentlemen, the man I represent thinks that exposing the truth | 先生们 我的代表人认为揭露真相 |
[09:30] | can bring this world together, | 能让世界团结一致 |
[09:32] | not pit us against each other, | 而不是彼此争斗 |
[09:34] | which means your work has the chance | 就是说你们的工作 |
[09:35] | to not only save lives… | 不仅有机会拯救生命 |
[09:38] | but change the course of human history. | 还能改变人类历史进程 |
[10:13] | That case he was talking about– | 他提到的那个案件 |
[10:16] | radar echoes picked up by McChord Air Force Base | 麦科德空军基地监测到的雷达回波 |
[10:18] | were identical to the ones in D.C. | 与在华府监测到的相同 |
[10:20] | Pilot who encountered them, he radioed in a mayday call | 遇到它们的飞行员发送了求救信号 |
[10:23] | before slamming into a mountain at 750 miles an hour | 之后以每小时750英里的速度坠毁在了山里 |
[10:27] | with no attempt to eject. | 还没尝试弹出逃生 |
[10:30] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[10:38] | Captain Quinn, do you copy? | 奎恩上尉 能听到吗 |
[10:42] | Do you copy? | 能听到吗 |
[10:46] | It’s taking control! | 它控制住了战机 |
[10:48] | You shouldn’t have kept these. | 你不应该留着这些 |
[10:53] | You don’t know Washington like I do, Doc. | 你不像我一样了解华府 博士 |
[10:55] | We’re being used. | 我们被利用了 |
[10:56] | Support like this is exactly what we need right now. | 这样的支持正是我们需要的 |
[10:58] | You and I have both seen firsthand | 我们都亲眼见过 |
[11:00] | what happens to anyone trying to come forward | 任何试图站出来提供 |
[11:01] | with evidence of a cover-up. | 掩盖证据的人的下场 |
[11:04] | You just don’t trust politicians. | 你只是不相信政客 |
[11:06] | Especially the ones who don’t show their face. | 尤其是那些不露面的 |
[11:08] | You trust me, don’t you? | 你相信我 对吧 |
[11:10] | You’re the only person I trust right now. | 你是我唯一信任的人了 |
[11:14] | We gotta tread carefully with this one. | 这一次我们要谨慎对待 |
[11:16] | You don’t have to worry about me, Captain. | 你不需要担心我 上尉 |
[11:19] | I’m always on your side. | 我永远支持你 |
[12:05] | I know you’re listening. | 我知道你在听 |
[12:10] | This is your last chance to speak to me. | 这是你最后一次和我说话的机会 |
[12:13] | You need to come in so we can help you, Mishka. | 你需要过来我们才能帮助你 米什卡 |
[12:16] | Like how you tried to help me last time? | 就像上一次你试图帮助我一样吗 |
[12:18] | This is bigger than you now, and you know that. | 这事不仅关乎你 你也知道 |
[12:21] | If their government is following you– | 如果他们政府在跟踪你 |
[12:22] | I know how to lose a tail. | 我知道如何摆脱跟踪 |
[12:25] | I only came here to get rid of evidence | 我只是来销毁证据的 |
[12:27] | so that you don’t have to, and then I’m gone. | 这样就不用劳烦你了 然后我就消失 |
[12:30] | You went there hoping you’d see him again | 你去那里 是希望能再见到他 |
[12:33] | because you love him, don’t you? | 因为你爱他 不是吗 |
[12:37] | That’s always been your problem. | 那一直以来都是你的问题 |
[12:39] | Your loyalties shift so easily, Mishka. | 你的忠诚摇摆不定 米什卡 |
[12:42] | I’ve sent our best men for you, | 我为你派了最顶尖的人 |
[12:44] | and you just left the base, so you don’t have a weap– | 你刚刚离开基地 所以你现在手无寸铁 |
[12:55] | – It’s locked? – That’s weird. | -锁着吗 -很奇怪 |
[12:58] | Who are all these people? | 这些是什么人 |
[12:59] | Excuse me? | 打扰了 |
[13:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:06] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[13:08] | You could step aside and let us in. | 你可以闪到一边让我们进去 |
[13:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:11] | I’m Captain Michael Quinn. This is Dr. Allen Hynek. | 我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 这是艾伦·海尼克博士 |
[13:13] | We work here. Who are you? | 我们在这里工作 你是谁 |
[13:14] | Sergeant, you can let them in. | 中士 你可以让他们进来 |
[13:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:17] | Captain Quinn, Dr. Hynek. | 奎恩上尉 海尼克博士 |
[13:20] | What’s going on here? | 这是在做什么 |
[13:21] | Special Agent Stevens, | 斯蒂文斯特别探员 |
[13:22] | Air Force Office of Special Investigations. | 空军部门特别调查组 |
[13:24] | Faye? | 菲 |
[13:25] | Come this way, please. | 这边请 |
[13:26] | We’re almost done interviewing her. | 跟她的谈话就快结束了 |
[13:28] | What is happening here? | 到底发生了什么 |
[13:29] | Other offices associated | 与这个项目相关的 |
[13:30] | with this program were burglarized. | 一些部门被盗了 |
[13:33] | Highly classified materials have been stolen, | 高度机密的资料被盗 |
[13:35] | making this a matter of national security. | 使这件事事关国家安全 |
[13:37] | Until we’ve completed our investigation, | 在我们结束调查之前 |
[13:38] | Blue Book is shut down indefinitely. | 蓝皮书计划被无限期停止 |
[13:49] | What’s the latest? | 有什么新闻 |
[13:51] | OSI is just getting started, so nothing yet. | 特调组刚刚开始 暂时还没有什么发现 |
[13:55] | They don’t know what’s in the actual files. | 他们不知道文件内是什么 |
[13:57] | Not a clue. | 完全不知情 |
[13:58] | Well, I’m gonna go get in a few rounds | 我准备去打打拳 |
[14:00] | and work off some of this stress. | 缓解一下压力 |
[14:02] | Did you know the boys were in D.C.? | 你知道他们去华府了吗 |
[14:06] | Friend of mine from the State Department | 我在国务院的朋友 |
[14:08] | flagged it for me. | 提醒了我 |
[14:09] | Saw them having a powwow with Andrew Garner. | 看到了他们和安德鲁·加纳会面 |
[14:12] | Garner? | 加纳 |
[14:14] | Do we know who he’s working for this time? | 你知道这次他为谁工作吗 |
[14:16] | New administration– it’s hard to tell. | 新政府 很难说 |
[14:19] | Garner’s covering his tracks, | 加纳在遮掩他的踪迹 |
[14:21] | which makes me a little more suspicious. | 这让我起了疑心 |
[14:25] | I think it’s time we call in that favor from Daniel, | 我认为到了向丹尼尔要回人情的时候了 |
[14:28] | see who the hell Garner’s representing. | 看看加纳到底在为谁干活 |
[14:30] | It’s already done… | 已经解决了 |
[14:33] | But you’re not gonna like it. | 但你不会喜欢它 |
[14:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:37] | The CIA does things a little bit | 中情局做事情的方式 |
[14:39] | differently than you or I. | 和我们略有不同 |
[14:42] | Captain, this is still a crime scene. | 上尉 这里还是案发现场 |
[14:46] | It’s also my office. | 也是我的办公室 |
[14:48] | No, actually, it’s my office now. | 不 实际上 这里现在是我的办公室 |
[14:51] | So look, what exactly was stolen | 所以被盗的具体是什么东西 |
[14:53] | and from where? | 从哪里被盗的 |
[14:54] | Highly sensitive files | 高度机密的文件 |
[14:55] | from General Valentine and General Harding. | 从瓦伦丁将军和哈丁将军那里被窃 |
[14:57] | Our concern is that the burglary | 我们担心这次盗窃 |
[14:58] | may have expanded to include these offices as well. | 可能也波及到这些办事处 |
[15:01] | When did this happen? | 那是什么时候发生的 |
[15:02] | The past 48 hours. | 过去48小时之内 |
[15:09] | When’s the last time either of you set foot in this office? | 上一次你们二位踏入这间办公室是什么时候 |
[15:12] | Monday. | 星期一 |
[15:13] | Spent the last couple of days in D.C. | 过去几天一直在华府 |
[15:15] | You can verify this? | 你可以证明吗 |
[15:16] | He just did, because he was with me. | 他刚说了 因为他和我一起 |
[15:18] | Captain, I’m sure you can appreciate | 上尉 我肯定你能理解 |
[15:19] | we have to investigate every possible suspect. | 我们得调查每个可能的嫌疑人 |
[15:22] | – Course. – Sir, we need you in here. | -当然 -长官 需要你来下这里 |
[15:23] | I can assure you that we’ll get to the bottom of it. | 我可以向你们保证 我们会查个水落石出 |
[15:25] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 失陪一下 二位 |
[15:31] | You think that– | 你认为… |
[15:32] | Just take that and get out of here. | 你只管带着文件离开这里 |
[15:33] | I’ll stick around and see what I can find out. | 我要留在这 看有没有什么发现 |
[16:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:23] | You and I have both seen firsthand | 你和我都亲眼见过 |
[16:24] | what happens to anyone trying to come forward | 任何试图站出来提供 |
[16:26] | with evidence of a cover-up. | 掩盖证据的人的下场 |
[16:29] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[16:33] | When did you get home? | 你什么时候到家的 |
[16:34] | Few minutes ago. | 几分钟前 |
[16:39] | You okay? | 还好吧 |
[16:40] | Yeah, I thought I saw someone on the patio. | 我还以为我看见有人在露台 |
[16:45] | – Hello, Susie. – There was someone outside? | -你好 苏西 -外面有人吗 |
[16:47] | Oh, no, it was just my imagination. | 没有 只是我的幻觉 |
[16:55] | Is something going on? | 出什么事了吗 |
[16:59] | Cal came back. | 卡尔回来了 |
[17:01] | Her husband, Cal? | 她丈夫卡尔吗 |
[17:02] | You remember how he hit her before? | 你记得他之前是怎么打她的吗 |
[17:06] | She was really scared, so she asked | 她真的很害怕 所以她问 |
[17:09] | if she could stay here for a little while, | 可不可以在这待一段时间 |
[17:11] | – and I said yes. – Does Quinn know? | -我说可以 -奎恩知道吗 |
[17:21] | – Captain. – You all right? | -上尉 -你没事吧 |
[17:23] | What did they tell you? | 他们跟你说什么了 |
[17:25] | They didn’t tell me everything, but I got the– | 他们没有全部告诉我 但我 |
[17:26] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[17:28] | I never imagined you would, Faye. | 我也不觉得是你 菲 |
[17:30] | I didn’t tell them anything either. | 我也什么都没说 |
[17:33] | Do you– | 你 |
[17:36] | Do you know who stole the files? | 你知道谁偷了文件吗 |
[17:40] | Faye. | 菲 |
[17:42] | I’m really scared. | 我真的很害怕 |
[17:45] | Well, I’m here now. | 现在我来了 |
[17:47] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你没什么可担心的 |
[17:49] | I’m not worried about me, Captain. | 我不是担心自己 上尉 |
[17:51] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[17:57] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:59] | I made yours a double. | 我给你准备了双份烈酒 |
[18:01] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | but I should probably keep a clear head right now. | 但我现在可能该保持头脑清醒 |
[18:07] | Somebody out there? | 外面有人吗 |
[18:16] | Do you know who that is? | 你知道那是谁吗 |
[18:18] | No, and I’m just being paranoid. | 不知道 我只是有些多疑 |
[18:21] | I mean, Cal’s crazy, | 卡尔是个疯子 |
[18:22] | but he’s not having people follow me, right? | 但他不会找人跟踪我吧 |
[18:24] | Let’s call the police just to be sure. | 以防万一我们叫警察吧 |
[18:26] | No, no, no, that would be overreacting. | 不 不用 那太反应过度了 |
[18:28] | Cal is dangerous. | 卡尔是个危险分子 |
[18:29] | I think it’s better to be safe than sorry. | 我觉得还是安全第一 不要冒险 |
[18:31] | Well, you still have your gun, right? | 你的枪还在吧 |
[18:35] | Yeah, it’s in the bedroom, | 对 枪在卧室里 |
[18:36] | but I think we should still call the police. | 但我还是觉得应该叫警察 |
[18:38] | I’m just going to have this drink. | 我打算喝了这杯酒 |
[18:41] | Please ignore me. My mind’s not working right. | 别管我 我的大脑有点不正常 |
[18:49] | Joel’s at a friend’s house right now. | 乔尔现在在朋友家 |
[18:51] | I’m gonna call and make sure he stays there. | 我要给他打电话 确保他待在那 |
[18:55] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上回来 好吗 |
[19:19] | Hello. | 喂 |
[19:20] | Hi, this is Mimi Hynek. | 你好 我是米米·海尼克 |
[19:34] | I was wondering if I could ask you a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[19:43] | It’s just a bit of a crazy day. | 今天就是有点疯狂 |
[19:48] | 空军部 沃克空军基地 新墨西哥州 罗斯维尔 | |
[19:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:16] | Blueprints of Wright-Patterson. | 赖特-帕特森空军基地的图纸 |
[20:37] | Valentine. | 瓦伦丁 |
[20:39] | Susie? | 苏西 |
[20:57] | Susie? | 苏西 |
[20:59] | In here. | 我在这 |
[21:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:14] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 我马上出来 |
[21:26] | Doc. | 博士 |
[21:31] | – Captain. – Doc. | -上尉 -博士 |
[21:33] | – I have to show you something. – Is Mimi here? | -我要给你看些东西 -米米在吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah, somewhere. | 在 在家 |
[21:36] | Those files from Garner– | 加纳给的文件 |
[21:38] | there’s a picture in there you have to see. | 里面有张图片 你得看看 |
[21:40] | Doc, I spoke with Faye. | 博士 我和菲聊过 |
[21:43] | Pretty sure I know who broke in and stole the files now. | 我很确定是谁闯进了办公室偷了文件 |
[21:45] | And was it Garner? | 是加纳吗 |
[21:46] | No. | 不是 |
[21:49] | Think it was your wife. | 应该是你妻子 |
[22:14] | I appreciate you arranging this for us so quickly. | 感谢你这么快帮我们安排好这个 |
[22:17] | No, you don’t. | 不 不用谢我 |
[22:18] | It’s what we agreed to after the Robinson Panel. | 这是罗伯森调查小组审查后我们达成的协议 |
[22:21] | I owed you one for all the trouble I caused. | 对于我造成的所有麻烦 这是我欠你的 |
[22:23] | So how’s this supposed to work? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[22:24] | We’re in a whorehouse. | 我们在妓院里 |
[22:25] | Yeah, well, this is a drug | 这个药 |
[22:27] | the agency has been experimenting with in brothels | 中情局一直在妓院做试验 |
[22:29] | for about six months now. | 已经有六个月了 |
[22:31] | We give that to the ladies that work here, | 我们把它交给那些妓女 |
[22:32] | they give it to their johns, ask all sorts of questions, | 她们让嫖客喝下它 然后问各种各样的问题 |
[22:35] | and we watch. | 我们在这里监督 |
[22:36] | You watch, huh? | 你们监督是吗 |
[22:38] | Record the results for research purposes. | 出于研究目的记录试验结果 |
[22:40] | So what’s in that stuff? | 那里面有什么成分 |
[22:41] | Lysergic acid diethylamide, Lsd. | 麦角酸二乙酰胺 简称LSD |
[22:44] | It has hallucinogenic properties, | 它有致幻效果 |
[22:46] | but we found success with it as a truth serum. | 但我们发现它能作为吐真剂使用 |
[22:49] | Just gotta watch the dosage, or some people, | 只需注意控制剂量 否则有的人 |
[22:52] | they go into a different dimension. | 他们会进入不同的纬度 |
[22:54] | Now, Betty here will pour some into Garner’s drink | 贝蒂会把这个倒入加纳的酒里 |
[22:57] | and get him to reveal the name | 让他说出自己 |
[22:58] | of the senator he is working for. | 为之效力的参议员名字 |
[23:01] | So who came up with this experiment? | 是谁想出这个试验来的 |
[23:04] | What a lovely voice. Have we ever had the pleasure? | 动听的声音 我们之前有过露水情缘吗 |
[23:08] | She can hear us? | 她能听见我们说话 |
[23:09] | Agent Banks, please explain to your friends | 班克斯探员 请你向你的朋友阐明 |
[23:11] | that the mic works both ways | 这是个双向麦克风 |
[23:12] | before they say something they’ll regret later. | 以免他们说出什么不该说的话 |
[23:15] | Unless you need me to follow more orders, sir. | 除非你需要我服从更多的命令 长官 |
[23:18] | I’m very good at following orders. | 我很擅长服从命令 |
[23:20] | Look, if you don’t want them to hear you, | 如果你不想让他们听见你 |
[23:21] | press this button here and you have your own privacy. | 按这个按钮就能保护你的隐私 |
[23:24] | I’ve already filled the dose. | 我已经下好剂量了 |
[23:25] | Any last-minute instructions, gentlemen? | 先生们 还有什么最后指示吗 |
[23:29] | He’s on his way up. | 他要过来了 |
[23:30] | All right, just get the name of the guy he works for as quickly as you can | 好吧 让他尽快说出他老板的名字 |
[23:33] | so we can get out of here. | 我们就能早点离开这里 |
[23:34] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[23:37] | And I’m gonna get out of here | 我也要离开这里 |
[23:38] | ’cause this situation is too sensitive even for me. | 因为这个场景对我来说太过刺激 |
[23:46] | – Mr. Garner. – Hello there. | -加纳先生 -你好啊美人 |
[23:50] | You know, this goes against everything I believe in. | 这个有违我的一切原则 |
[23:52] | You don’t have to stay here for this part. | 你没必要留在这看 |
[23:54] | I understand. Good luck. | 明白了 祝你好运 |
[23:57] | I’ve got your drink all ready for you. | 我为你准备了饮料 |
[23:59] | – Such service. – Have a seat. Relax. | -真贴心 -请坐 好好放松 |
[24:07] | – Bottoms up. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[24:12] | What am I looking at here? | 这是什么 |
[24:13] | Visitors log from the base the night the files were stolen. | 文件被偷当晚基地的访客记录 |
[24:15] | Yeah, so Mimi signed in. She’s allowed on the base. | 米米登记了 她有权进入基地 |
[24:18] | Not anymore, not since the Robertson Panel. | 自罗伯森调查小组审查后她就不能进了 |
[24:21] | Captain, have you any idea how ridiculous this sounds? | 上尉 你知道这听起来有多胡扯吗 |
[24:23] | Faye was so convinced it was Mimi | 菲十分确信是米米 |
[24:24] | that she hid the visitors log and didn’t tell the agents. | 她藏匿了访客记录 还向探员隐瞒了事实 |
[24:28] | Do you realize how much trouble she’d get herself into | 你知道她闯了多大的祸 |
[24:30] | if she’s hiding information from Air Force Special Investigations? | 如果她向空军特别调查处隐瞒信息吗 |
[24:33] | Why would Mimi even wanna go into the general’s office? | 米米为什么要进入将军的办公室 |
[24:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:37] | Maybe someone told her to– told her what to look for. | 也许是有人让她去的 告诉她要去找什么 |
[24:42] | And you think it was me. | 你认为那人是我 |
[24:43] | Well, I’m just thinking. | 我只是在考虑可能性 |
[24:45] | How would she even know where to look? | 她怎么会知道要去哪里找 |
[24:47] | And more importantly, why would she bother? | 更重要的是 她为什么会关心这事 |
[24:48] | She wouldn’t! | 她不关心 |
[24:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:53] | Well, that’s why I’m here, to ask her that question myself. | 我来这里就是为了亲自问她 |
[24:55] | Why are you already treating her and me like we’re guilty? | 为什么你一副已经认定我们俩有罪的态度 |
[24:58] | What happened to me being | 我不是那个 |
[24:59] | the only person in the world that you trusted? | 你在世界上唯一信赖的人了吗 |
[25:00] | Because, Doc, it occurred to me on the way over here | 博士 因为我在来的路上想起来 |
[25:02] | that you’ve actually done things like this before. | 你之前还真干过类似的事 |
[25:05] | Sneaking past security at White Forest | 在白林守卫的眼皮子底下 |
[25:06] | to steal sensitive material. | 溜进去偷敏感材料 |
[25:08] | And that film at Roswell? | 还有那段罗斯维尔的录像 |
[25:10] | It’s not as if you never lied to me. | 之前你也骗过我 |
[25:12] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:14] | Mimi, I need to talk to you. | 米米 我得跟你谈谈 |
[25:15] | We need to talk to you, actually. | 其实是我们要跟你谈谈 |
[25:18] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[25:20] | Susie. | 苏西 |
[25:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[25:22] | I, uh– | 我 |
[25:24] | Doc! | 博士 |
[25:26] | – Open the door. – Why did you lock that? | -开门 -你为什么要锁门 |
[25:27] | Okay, Mimi, I need to ask you a question, | 米米 我要问你一个问题 |
[25:29] | and I need you to tell me the truth right now. | 我要你现在就对我说实话 |
[25:31] | Doc. | 博士 |
[25:32] | Did you sneak into Blue Book the other day… | 你那天是不是潜入了蓝皮书计划办公室 |
[25:33] | – Mimi. – And steal sensitive material from the general’s office? | -米米 -还从将军办公室偷走了敏感文件 |
[25:37] | I need to speak with you both. | 我有话跟你们俩说 |
[25:40] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[25:41] | Why are you here? Did Mimi call you? | 你为什么在这里 米米打电话叫你来的吗 |
[25:43] | No, no, no one called me. I just came because… | 不不 没人叫我 我来只是为了 |
[25:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:54] | I have to leave town for good. | 我不得不离开这 永远不回来 |
[25:58] | I was gonna tell you, but you were gone, | 我本来想告诉你 但你不在 |
[26:00] | and I didn’t wanna say it over the phone. | 我又不想在电话里说 |
[26:02] | Mimi, why would you do something like that? | 米米 你为什么要这么做 |
[26:04] | – Why? – To protect us. | -为什么 -为了保护我们 |
[26:05] | You have to tell me everything right now. | 你现在必须把一切都告诉我 |
[26:11] | When you were out of town on one of your cases, | 当你们出城调查案子的时候 |
[26:14] | Evan showed up here, and he had some information that was provocative. | 埃文来了 带着一些很有煽动性的信息 |
[26:17] | – Provocative how? – About Roswell. | -怎么煽动了 -关于罗斯维尔 |
[26:21] | After the wreckage was sent to New Mexico, | 在残骸被送到新墨西哥州后 |
[26:24] | it was flown here to Wright-Patt. | 又被辗转送到了这里 赖特-帕特森空军基地 |
[26:28] | I didn’t give it much thought at first, | 起初我没有想太多 |
[26:29] | but after the Robertson Panel– | 但是在罗伯森调查小组事件后 |
[26:30] | how they tried to destroy your name and your career– | 他们一直在试图摧毁你的名誉和你的职业生涯 |
[26:33] | – Oh, Mimi. – It wasn’t right, Allen. | -米米 -艾伦 这样不对 |
[26:36] | You worked so hard your whole life | 你一生都在努力奋斗 |
[26:39] | just to have the government discredit everything you’ve done? | 难道就为让政府怀疑你所做的一切吗 |
[26:42] | I thought if I could just make sure | 我以为我可以做点什么 |
[26:44] | you were never put in that position again– | 保证你再也不会陷入这样的境地 |
[26:45] | So you planned this? | 所以这一切是你策划的 |
[26:47] | I thought if I could bring part of that wreckage… | 我以为我可以带来残骸的一部分 |
[26:51] | anything. | 什么都行 |
[26:54] | And then I found this. | 然后我发现了这个 |
[27:07] | It’s from the general’s office. | 在将军的办公室找到的 |
[27:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[27:19] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[27:22] | What are you talking about? What do you mean leave? | 你在说什么 什么叫你要离开 |
[27:28] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[27:32] | You can talk to me. It’s okay. | 告诉我吧 没事的 |
[27:34] | You can tell me anything. | 你可以把一切都告诉我 |
[27:39] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[27:45] | I just need you to know that– | 我只是想要你知道 |
[27:47] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[27:49] | Is that it? | 就是这个 |
[27:52] | You did–you stole it. | 是你 你偷了文件 |
[27:59] | It’s best if we all go down together. | 那我们只能一起背锅了 |
[28:00] | – Just give me that file. – No. | -把文件给我 -不 |
[28:01] | We need to look at this together | 在我们做决定之前 |
[28:02] | before we make any decision. | 我们得先一起看看文件内容 |
[28:04] | Michael, please. | 迈克尔 请等一下 |
[28:07] | Look, whatever it is, we’ll deal with it, all right? | 听着 无论是什么 我们都能解决 好吗 |
[28:10] | You don’t worry about a thing. | 你什么都不需要担心 |
[28:14] | Doc, let me see that. | 博士 让我看看 |
[28:19] | Hangar 18, it exists? | 18号机库真的存在 |
[28:20] | If what’s in there is to be believed, | 如果里面的东西是确有其事 |
[28:22] | that hangar contains absolute proof of extraterrestrial life | 那机库里绝对有证明外星生物的证据 |
[28:26] | and the generals know all about it. | 而将军也都知道 |
[28:28] | It means John was telling the truth. | 这说明约翰说的是实话 |
[28:30] | Who’s John? | 谁是约翰 |
[28:32] | Someone who used to work in the base. | 一个以前在基地工作的人 |
[28:33] | He came to us after D.C. | 他在华府事件后来找过我们 |
[28:35] | Wanted to expose an Air Force program to reverse engineer UFOs. | 想要揭露空军在逆向研究不明飞行物的项目 |
[28:39] | You should not be hearing this. | 你们不应该知道的 |
[28:40] | Can you give us a second? | 能让我们两个独处一会吗 |
[28:43] | Susie. | 苏西 |
[28:48] | This is exactly the kind of material Garner was talking about. | 这就是加纳之前所指的材料 |
[28:50] | Doc, no. | 博士 不行 |
[28:51] | If we could expose this at a congressional hearing or– | 如果我们可以在国会听证会上揭露这个或 |
[28:53] | We need to turn these files in. | 我们必须将这份文件上交 |
[28:54] | No, you need to make a choice first. | 不行 你必须得先做个选择 |
[28:57] | Either you agree to give this material to Garner, | 要么你同意将这份材料交给加纳 |
[28:59] | or you’re going to have to hand Mimi and me over to the OSI. | 要么 你得上报我和米米给空军特调组 |
[29:31] | Mimi, what was Allen talking about? | 米米 艾伦在说什么 |
[29:34] | Did you steal something? | 你偷了什么东西吗 |
[29:37] | I did something bad– | 我做了一些坏事 |
[29:39] | something very, very bad, | 一些非常非常糟糕的事 |
[29:42] | and it could cost us everything. | 这可能让我们万劫不复 |
[29:46] | Tell me what’s happening. | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[29:47] | I’m sure we could figure it out. | 我们肯定能想出解决办法 |
[29:49] | You don’t understand. I put my family in danger. | 你不明白 我把我的家庭置于危险中了 |
[29:53] | Hey, I know how you feel, | 我理解你的感受 |
[29:58] | but trust me when I say there’s always a way out. | 但是相信我 总会有办法的 |
[30:00] | No, there isn’t– | 不 没有 |
[30:04] | not this time. | 这次不会有了 |
[30:11] | This must be it. | 一定就是这个了 |
[30:13] | These are the pictures taken by our source, | 这就是我们的线人拍下来的照片 |
[30:14] | which means they were meant for us. | 就是说本来就是想给我们所用 |
[30:16] | The generals got it first. | 但将军们抢先一步 |
[30:18] | It’s real, Captain. | 是真的 上尉 |
[30:20] | Hangar 18 is real. | 18号机库是真实的 |
[30:32] | So how long does it take for this shit to kick in? | 所以这玩意儿得要多久才起效 |
[30:35] | Daniel says about 30 minutes. | 丹尼尔说大概30分钟 |
[30:37] | I think we’re just about there now. | 我觉得现在差不多到时间了 |
[30:40] | I feel really weird all of a sudden. | 我突然感觉很奇怪 |
[30:42] | You’re just relaxed. | 你只是在放松 |
[30:44] | Let’s play a game. | 我们来玩个游戏吧 |
[30:46] | 20 questions– you ever played that? | 20个问题 你玩过这游戏吗 |
[30:49] | It’s one of my favorites. | 这是我的最爱 |
[30:49] | Questions– | 问题 |
[30:52] | I have so many questions now. | 我现在有好多问题 |
[30:57] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[30:59] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[31:01] | Something’s happening to me. | 我感觉有点不对劲 |
[31:03] | It’s like suddenly everything’s connected. | 好像突然之间 所有一切都连接起来了 |
[31:08] | We’re not alone. | 这里不只有我们 |
[31:10] | Of course we are. | 当然只有我们在了 |
[31:12] | It’s just us in here. | 这里只有我们两个 |
[31:13] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[31:15] | – God is here. – Okay, now you’re scaring me. | -上帝也在 -好吧 现在你吓到我了 |
[31:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[31:21] | Don’t be scared. | 不要害怕 |
[31:22] | I’m gonna show you how you can meet him right now. | 我要向你展示 你该怎么见到祂 |
[31:25] | No, no, no, no, no, no, let go of me. | 不要 不要 放开我 |
[31:26] | – Let go of me! – No, you understand. | -放开我 -不 你明白 |
[31:27] | – Hey, we need help in here! – Shit. We can’t be exposed here. | -这里需要帮助 -该死 我们不能在这暴露 |
[31:29] | – We don’t have a choice. – Please let go of me! | -我们别无选择 -放开我 |
[31:33] | God. | 天呐 |
[31:34] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[31:35] | – It was way too big of a dose. – You okay? | -这剂量也太大了 -你还好吗 |
[31:41] | Andrew, I need you to listen to me. | 安德鲁 听我说 |
[31:46] | We need to know who it is that you’re working for. | 我们要知道你为谁工作 |
[31:52] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[31:53] | Andrew, who are you working for? | 安德鲁 你为谁工作 |
[31:56] | He has a message for you, | 祂有消息告诉你 |
[31:57] | but you have to be ready to hear it. | 但你只有准备好了才能听 |
[32:01] | Are you ready to hear from God? | 你准备好听上帝的话了吗 |
[32:05] | I think you are. I think you are. | 我想你准备好了 我想你准备好了 |
[32:10] | So if Garner is true to his word, | 如果加纳说的是真的 |
[32:12] | all we have to do is confirm that Hangar 18 exists. | 我们只需要证明18号机库真实存在就行 |
[32:14] | Tell me it’s not worth a look. | 告诉我这不值得一看 |
[32:16] | Doc, look, we gave up that ghost six months ago. | 博士 我们六个月前就放弃了 |
[32:19] | There’s no logs of civilian employees | 根本没有平民雇员 |
[32:20] | that matched his description. | 符合他的描述 |
[32:22] | There’s no suspicious buildings with a bunker six floors below. | 也没有带地下六层深地堡的可疑大楼 |
[32:24] | You think the Air Force is gonna have records | 你觉得空军会有我们直接可以 |
[32:26] | that we can just access? It’s a cover-up, remember? | 拿到的档案吗 这是个掩盖行动 记得吗 |
[32:28] | Yeah, well, maybe it never existed in the first place. | 好吧 也许一开始这东西就不存在 |
[32:30] | Or maybe we didn’t try hard enough the first time. | 或也许我们第一次还努力地不够 |
[32:34] | I know she’s here. I want her. | 我知道她在这 把她给我 |
[32:36] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy, mister. | 慢点 慢点 先生 |
[32:37] | You have the wrong house. | 你找错房子了 |
[32:39] | – She’s here. – Who you lookin’ for? | -她在这 -你在找谁 |
[32:41] | – Allen, I– – Mimi, stay in the bedroom. | -艾伦 我 -米米 去卧室待着 |
[32:42] | No, come here. | 不 到这里来 |
[32:45] | – Come here, or I shoot him. – No, no. | -过来 否则我开枪打他 -别 不要 |
[32:47] | Get down there. | 快过来 |
[32:48] | Just take it easy with that. What do you want? | 慢点 你要干什么 |
[32:51] | Susie? | 苏西 |
[32:52] | – We don’t know who that is. – Is that so? | -我们不知道那是谁 -是吗 |
[32:55] | She been giving you another name? | 她告诉你们的是其他名字吗 |
[32:57] | – Her real name? – Who the hell are you? | -她的真名吗 -你到底是谁 |
[33:01] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[33:05] | Over here. | 这边 |
[33:10] | Call the police–now. | 快报警 赶快 |
[33:11] | Go, go, call. | 快 报警 |
[33:17] | There’s been a break-in. He’s been shot. | 我们家有闯入者 他中枪了 |
[33:19] | You’ve been compromised, and you can’t go home. | 你已经暴露了 你不能回家了 |
[33:21] | – Susie, stay back. – She won’t. | -苏西 后退 -她不会的 |
[33:24] | She’s trained to finish the job. | 她被训练为必须完成使命才罢休 |
[33:31] | We don’t speak Russian. | 我们不说俄语 |
[33:32] | She understands. | 她懂 |
[33:45] | He was talking to you. | 他在跟你说话 |
[33:49] | And you understand him. | 你也明白 |
[33:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:57] | Who are you…really? | 你到底是谁 |
[34:03] | That bug in our phone, you put that there. | 我们电话里的窃听器 是你放的 |
[34:08] | You’ve been lying to all of us this whole time. | 你一直在向我们撒谎 |
[34:14] | What was he saying to you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[34:18] | What did he tell you? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[34:21] | He said, “Tell them who you really are.” | 他说 “告诉他们你的真实身份” |
[34:25] | You work for the Russians. | 你为苏联人工作 |
[34:29] | You’ve been spying on me… | 你一直在监视我 |
[34:33] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[34:37] | That first time we met– | 我们见面的第一次 |
[34:38] | I had been planning that for weeks, yes. | 那是我计划了好几周的”巧合” 没错 |
[34:49] | You understand how valuable I am, right? | 你明白我有多宝贵吧 |
[34:53] | – Captain… – Doc, just a second. | -上尉 -博士 等等 |
[34:55] | The police are coming. | 警察要来了 |
[34:57] | Michael, no one else has to know about us– | 迈克尔 没人需要知道我们 |
[35:00] | not if you turn me in and do exactly as I say. | 如果你不举报我 并按我说的做 |
[35:03] | I can protect you. | 我能保护你 |
[35:03] | In the middle of an OSI investigation? | 在特调组调查的这会吗 |
[35:05] | – With stolen files? – I’ll say it was all me. | -还有被偷的文档 -我会说那是我干的 |
[35:09] | I shot him. I stole the files. | 我开枪打了他 我偷了文档 |
[35:11] | I will take the blame for everything. | 我会揽下所有罪责 |
[35:12] | No, no, no, no, no, | 不不不 |
[35:13] | I’ll still be accused of colluding. | 我还是会被指控密谋共犯 |
[35:18] | My career, everything… | 我的职业 所有一切 |
[35:24] | Over. | 都完了 |
[35:24] | – Captain. – You have my word. | -上尉 -我向你保证 |
[35:27] | Your word? | 你的保证 |
[35:30] | How am I supposed to trust you now? | 我现在要怎么相信你 |
[35:32] | What other choice do you have? | 你还有别的选择吗 |
[35:34] | Captain, the police are here. | 上尉 警察来了 |
[35:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:43] | Police. | 警察 |
[35:45] | Police! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[35:47] | Let ’em in. | 让他们进来 |
[35:54] | This way. | 这边走 |
[35:57] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[36:31] | You okay? You need a break? | 你还好吗 要休息下吗 |
[36:35] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[36:39] | Doc. | 博士 |
[36:46] | How you doin’? | 你怎么样了 |
[36:48] | Honestly… I’m not so sure. | 说真的 不确定 |
[36:51] | We’re about done here. I gotta get back to the base. | 我们这边快好了 我要回基地了 |
[36:54] | – But I need that file. – Oh, yeah, of course. | -但我需要那文档 -对 当然 |
[37:07] | Just so we’re clear, Susie’s the one who took this. | 先说清楚 是苏西偷走的 |
[37:09] | That’s what we’re all saying, yes. | 我们都会这么说 放心 |
[37:11] | – Good. – What about Faye? | -那就好 -那菲呢 |
[37:13] | She never knew anything for sure. | 她肯定什么都不知道 |
[37:15] | I’ll just tell her our version of events. | 我就告诉她我们这边的说法 |
[37:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:25] | We’ll get through this, Doc. | 我们会挺过去的 博士 |
[37:27] | Long as we’re all together. | 只要我们在一起 |
[37:43] | – All there? – Yeah, as far as I can tell. | -都在这了 -嗯 据我所知是的 |
[37:47] | I’m sure she photographed the whole goddamn thing. | 我肯定她拍下了所有东西 |
[37:52] | Well, if the Soviets wanted to know about our program, | 如果苏联人想知道我们的项目 |
[37:55] | they sure as shit will get a good look at it now. | 他们现在肯定大饱眼福了 |
[37:59] | You know, your instincts about Susie were spot-on. | 你对苏西的直觉精准无误 |
[38:03] | But Quinn–what are we gonna do about that? | 但奎恩 我们要怎么处理他 |
[38:05] | Well, if you’re asking me if he was a traitor, | 如果你问我他是不是叛国者 |
[38:07] | I’d be inclined to say no, | 我觉得应该不是 |
[38:09] | but he sure as hell was sloppy. | 但他肯定太马虎了 |
[38:11] | We’ll get to the bottom of how much in the coming days. | 我们之后会搞清楚他到此参与了多少 |
[38:19] | Go home, Jim. | 回家吧 吉姆 |
[38:21] | Get some rest. | 休息休息 |
[38:23] | This is far from over. | 这事远没有结束 |
[38:31] | Project Blue Book. | 蓝皮书计划 |
[38:33] | Professor, this is Senator John F. Kennedy. | 教授 我是参议员约翰·F·肯尼迪 |
[38:35] | How are you today? | 你今天过得如何 |
[38:37] | Senator Kennedy, hello. I’m fine, sir. | 肯尼迪参议员 您好 我很好 先生 |
[38:41] | Thank you. How are you? | 谢谢 您呢 |
[38:43] | – Is Captain Quinn with you? – Yes, sir, right here. | -奎恩上尉在吗 -在 先生 |
[38:46] | Captain, I’ve been eager to introduce myself, | 上尉 我一直想向你们介绍自己 |
[38:49] | given the great work your program has been doing. | 因为你们的项目过去成果颇丰 |
[38:52] | Why, thank you, Senator. | 谢谢 参议员 |
[38:53] | D.C. especially could have been disastrous. | 尤其是华府 稍有不慎就会酿成大祸 |
[38:56] | What were those lights again, Doctor? | 再说一次那些光是什么 博士 |
[38:59] | Temperature inversions. | 逆温现象 |
[39:00] | Temperature inversions, yes. | 逆温现象 没错 |
[39:02] | And that’s what you saw up there in that plane, Captain. | 你在飞机上看到的也是这些 对吧上尉 |
[39:05] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[39:07] | So…now both of you are lying to me. | 那么 现在你俩都在骗我了 |
[39:15] | I’m not sure if you were aware, | 我不确定你们是否知道 |
[39:16] | but Secretary Fairchild was a friend of mine. | 但费尔柴尔德国防部长是我的好友 |
[39:22] | Considered me a protégé of sorts, actually, | 我算是他的门生吧 |
[39:24] | so he shared a lot of secrets with me… | 所以他与我分享了很多秘密 |
[39:29] | Including… | 包括 |
[39:32] | On his last night in D.C. | 他在华府的最后一晚 |
[39:34] | He told you about the film? | 他告诉您了影片的事 |
[39:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[39:41] | What else did he say? | 他还说了什么 |
[39:42] | That he trusted you and he believed in the sightings, | 他相信你们 也相信外星目击 |
[39:45] | as I’m guessing you do as well. | 我猜你们也是 |
[39:46] | Well, Captain Quinn and I, we believe | 奎恩上尉和我 我们相信 |
[39:48] | that until we have real answers, | 直到有确切真实答案前 |
[39:50] | science and observation are the best way forward. | 科学和观察是前进的最佳途径 |
[39:55] | I couldn’t agree more. Gentlemen, thank you. | 我完全同意 先生们 谢谢 |
[39:58] | Hopefully we’ll be in touch before long. | 希望我们很快能再联系 |
[40:00] | – Thank you, Senator. – Thank you, Senator. | -谢谢 参议员 -谢谢 参议员 |
[40:07] | What do you make of that? | 你觉得这是怎么回事 |
[40:10] | I wonder if we just found out who Garner’s working for. | 我想我们是不是刚发现了加纳在为谁工作 |
[40:15] | – Mail’s here. – Thank you, Faye. | -邮件来了 -谢谢 菲 |
[40:19] | So let’s say Garner is working for Kennedy. | 假设加纳在为肯尼迪办事 |
[40:23] | Where is Kennedy getting his information from? | 肯尼迪是从哪得到的信息 |
[40:27] | And I wonder how much more he knows that we don’t. | 而且不知道他比我们多了解多少信息 |
[40:36] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[40:38] | “Blue Book, this is John. | “蓝皮书计划 我是约翰 |
[40:41] | “It’s been six months, but I managed to get you | 已经六个月了 但我给你们带来了 |
[40:43] | the proof that you were looking for.” | 你们在寻找的证据” |
[40:45] | John–Hangar 18? | 约翰 18号机库 |
[40:47] | Officially…I don’t exist. | 按官方说法… 我不存在 |
[40:51] | I thought the generals got to him. | 我以为将军逮到了他 |
[40:53] | Apparently not. | 显然没有 |
[40:55] | “Use this key to see for yourselves.” | “用这把钥匙 自己看吧” |
[41:00] | Come in. | 请进 |
[41:08] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[41:12] | You have fun last night? | 你昨晚过得开心吗 |
[41:14] | Nope, but I did learn a few things. | 不 但我学到了不少 |
[41:18] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 是什么 |
[41:21] | Sometimes the information that you’re looking for | 有时所寻找的信息 |
[41:23] | comes from the most unexpected place. | 藏在最意想不到的地方 |
[41:33] | So how did it go with Garner? | 加纳的事如何了 |
[41:36] | We got our name. | 我们问出名字了 |
[41:37] | I don’t know if we can do anything with it yet. | 但我不知道现在能做什么 |
[41:38] | He’s a bit untouchable. | 他有些碰不了 |
[41:41] | When it comes to the CIA, no one’s untouchable. | 只要中情局出马 没有人碰不了 |
[41:55] | Did you bring it? | 你带了吗 |
[41:58] | I did. | 带了 |
[42:13] | Yeah, what got you so interested | 就问问 你怎么对这个 |
[42:15] | in taking a trip, General? | 变得如此感兴趣了 将军 |
[42:17] | You just seem to strike me as a pretty straitlaced guy. | 你给我的感觉 像个一本正经的男人 |
[42:22] | Let’s just say I’ve been struggling with my faith lately, | 这么说吧 我最近信仰有些动摇 |
[42:25] | and I’ve been hoping to find someone | 我一直希望找到一些人 |
[42:27] | who could explain a few things that have been on my mind. | 能够解答萦绕我心头的疑问 |
[42:50] | They’ve cleaned house. | 他们清空了机库 |
[42:51] | Wondering if there was ever anything here to begin with. | 不知道这里一开始有没有东西 |
[43:05] | Maybe the generals set us up… | 也许是将军们设的陷阱 |
[43:09] | To see what we’d do. | 看看我们会怎么做 |
[43:13] | If that’s the case, we’ve never been in more trouble. | 如果真是如此 那我们这回麻烦可大了 |
[43:19] | So what’s our next move? | 那我们接下去该怎么办 |
[43:22] | I don’t know, Doc. | 我不知道 博士 |
[43:24] | Really don’t know. | 真不知道 |
[43:28] | Three, one, five, four, five, | 三 一 五 四 五 |
[43:30] | six, five, three, nine. | 六 五 三 九 |