时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ve been thinking about what happened up there, | 我一直在想着天上所发生的事 |
[00:05] | that plane over D.C. | 首都华盛顿上空的飞机 |
[00:07] | UFOs. The symbol… | 不明飞行物 那些符号… |
[00:10] | I keep seeing this. | 我总是看到这个 |
[00:12] | Still are unanswered questions. | 还有很多未解之谜 |
[00:18] | You work for the Russians? | 你为苏联人工作 |
[00:20] | You’ve been lying to all of us this whole time. | 你一直在向我们撒谎 |
[00:23] | You’ve been spying on me, my family. | 你一直在监视我 我的家人 |
[00:26] | Senator Kennedy is here to see you. | 肯尼迪参议员来找你们 |
[00:29] | Project Blue Book. | 蓝皮书计划 |
[00:29] | – Senator. – Senator. | -参议员 -参议员 |
[00:31] | What can we do for you? | 有什么能效劳 |
[00:32] | Whatever you’re working on, I need you to put it down. | 无论你们在调查什么 先暂时缓缓 |
[00:34] | We have a situation developing in the North Atlantic. | 现在北大西洋出现了问题 |
[01:00] | 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 | |
[01:14] | Attention on deck. | 全体注意 |
[01:17] | In preparation for heavy seas. | 做好应对大风浪的准备 |
[01:27] | Ever heard of the Doomsday Clock? | 听说过末日时钟吗 |
[01:29] | No. What’s that? | 没有 是什么啊 |
[01:31] | Scientists use it to calculate | 科学家用它来计算 |
[01:33] | how close we are to destroying ourselves. | 我们距离自我毁灭有多接近 |
[01:36] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:37] | They just pushed it up this week. | 这周他们又把分针拨近了 |
[01:40] | What’s it at now? | 现在到什么时间了 |
[01:44] | Two minutes to midnight. | 离零点还差两分钟 |
[01:46] | Midnight as in… | 零点的意思是… |
[01:49] | They don’t call it the Doomsday Clock for nothing. | 他们不是随随便便叫它末日时钟的 |
[01:53] | Midnight? Ha! | 零点 是嘛 |
[01:55] | By my clock, it’s already well past. | 以我来看 早就过了 |
[01:58] | That’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[01:59] | My watch stopped. | 我的手表停了 |
[02:02] | We losing power? | 我们失去动力了吗 |
[02:03] | Do you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[02:07] | Is that the ghost ship? | 是幽灵船吗 |
[02:10] | That was definitely it. | 绝对是它 |
[02:12] | No, I saw something else. | 不 我还看见了别的东西 |
[02:15] | There it is. | 在那 |
[02:17] | Sir, you seeing this? | 长官 您看见了吗 |
[02:19] | Oh, my God. What is that? | 我的天 那是什么 |
[02:25] | Russian? | 苏联人 |
[02:26] | Forward batteries open fire. | 前炮开火 |
[02:28] | Forward batteries, engage. Engage. | 前炮 开火 开火 |
[02:30] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[02:31] | It’s gonna hit us! | 它要撞到我们了 |
[02:33] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[03:07] | 巴伦支海 苏联 | |
[03:09] | The admiral on the ship | 军舰的海军上将 |
[03:10] | classified it as Russian aircraft, | 把它划为苏联飞机 |
[03:12] | but when I read the official report, I– | 但当我读官方报告时 我… |
[03:14] | I had my doubts. | 我有疑问 |
[03:16] | – Then it’s not one of ours. – No. | -那不是我们的了 -对 |
[03:18] | Now the Navy’s acting as if it never happened. | 现在海军就好像什么都没发生过似的 |
[03:21] | Operation Mainbrace is gonna be | 主转桁索行动将会是 |
[03:23] | the largest joint military exercise | 第一次世界大战以来 |
[03:25] | since World War I. | 最大规模的联合军事演习 |
[03:27] | Nine countries, 200 ships, | 九个国家 两百艘军舰 |
[03:29] | 80,000 men. | 八万人 |
[03:32] | All the more reason | 我就更有理由 |
[03:33] | that I should be fully informed, | 应该被通报详情 |
[03:35] | but I’m not. | 但并没有 |
[03:37] | So what do you need from us, Senator? | 那您需要我们做什么 参议员 |
[03:40] | I want you to investigate this sighting | 我要你们把它作为不明飞行物 |
[03:41] | as a UFO occurrence. | 目击事件来调查 |
[03:43] | I’ve already arranged | 我已经安排好 |
[03:44] | to have you both flown out to the ship, | 用飞机把你们俩送上军舰 |
[03:45] | assuming, of course, that you’re up for this. | 当然 假设你们接受这个任务 |
[03:48] | Well, we’d need to inform the generals first. | 我们得要先知会将军们 |
[03:50] | Don’t worry about them. I can take care of that. | 不用担心他们 我来处理 |
[03:53] | You just need to report back to me | 你们只需向我汇报 |
[03:55] | and only me | 只向我汇报 |
[03:57] | about anything anomalous you find out there. | 在船上发现的任何反常情况 |
[04:00] | Is there something else going on | 有什么别的情况 |
[04:03] | that we should know about? | 我们应该知道的吗 |
[04:10] | I don’t trust my intel right now. | 我现在不信任我的情报 |
[04:12] | Not since Fairchild’s death. | 从费尔柴尔德死了以后 |
[04:14] | But he trusted you. | 但他信任你们 |
[04:16] | He also thought when push came to shove, | 他还认为如果被逼急了 |
[04:18] | the military would do whatever it could | 军队会不惜一切代价 |
[04:20] | to cover up the existence of UFOs, | 来掩饰不明飞行物的存在 |
[04:22] | but anything unidentified | 但在军事演习中 |
[04:24] | in a war exercise this close to Russian soil | 毗邻苏联国土的任何未知事物 |
[04:27] | is very dangerous. | 都极度危险 |
[04:30] | So, | 所以 |
[04:32] | I’ll ask you once more. | 让我再问你们一遍 |
[04:36] | Are you up for this? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[04:41] | Are you sure it’s safe where you’re going? | 你确定要去的地方安全吗 |
[04:44] | The entire NATO fleet’s out there right now. | 北约的所有舰队都集结在那呢 |
[04:46] | It might be the safest place on the planet. | 那可能是地球上最安全的地方了 |
[04:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:52] | My final statement to the generals about Susie. | 我要交给将军关于苏西的最终陈述 |
[04:55] | You want me to drop it off when I get back? | 想让我回来之后帮你交给将军吗 |
[04:57] | They actually wanna talk to me about it as well, | 他们其实也想和我聊聊此事 |
[05:00] | I guess to, you know, wrap it all up. | 我想大概是想…做个了结 |
[05:03] | Well, hopefully then we can put all this behind us. | 希望之后我们也能忘掉那些 |
[05:09] | I already have. | 我已经放下了 |
[05:13] | It’s open. | 门没关 |
[05:18] | You finally cleaned up. | 你总算收拾干净了 |
[05:20] | Yeah, but I moved a few things around, | 是的 不过我把一些东西挪了挪 |
[05:22] | and now I can never find my keys. | 然后我现在怎么也找不到钥匙了 |
[05:25] | Still in the door. | 还在门上 |
[05:27] | You’re a lifesaver. | 你真是我的救星 |
[05:31] | Dog tags? Those yours? | 士兵牌 你的吗 |
[05:36] | Never used to wear ’em when I traveled during the war. | 战时我从来不戴 |
[05:39] | Figured it was bad luck, | 觉得不太吉利 |
[05:41] | so I always just hooked ’em there. | 所以总是挂在这 |
[05:44] | Anyway, come on. We’re running late as it is. | 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[06:00] | That is absolutely– | 这绝对… |
[06:01] | Terrifying. | 太吓人了 |
[06:29] | Sir, Dr. Hynek. | 长官 海尼克博士 |
[06:31] | The admiral’s waiting for you on the bridge. | 海军上将在舰桥等你们 |
[06:33] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[06:36] | Keel haul recovery on the fantail is now complete. | 尾纤上的龙骨牵引恢复工作现已完成 |
[06:39] | Keel haul recovery on the fantail is now complete. | 尾纤上的龙骨牵引恢复工作现已完成 |
[06:43] | Admiral, sir. | 上将 长官 |
[06:45] | The men from Project Blue Book. | 蓝皮书计划的二位到了 |
[06:50] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[06:52] | Captain Quinn, is it? | 奎恩上尉 对吧 |
[06:54] | That means you must be the brains of the operation, | 那你一定是行动里的聪明人了 |
[06:56] | Dr. Hynek, yes? | 海尼克博士 对吗 |
[06:57] | Uh, yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[06:59] | A special unit to investigate flying saucers. | 不明飞行物特别调查小组 |
[07:01] | Whose clever idea was that? | 这主意是谁想出来的 |
[07:03] | The Air Force’s, sir. | 是空军 长官 |
[07:05] | That explains a lot now, doesn’t it? | 那就不奇怪了 是吧 |
[07:09] | Thank you for allowing us to board, sir. | 谢谢允许我们上船 长官 |
[07:11] | I’m sorry to disappoint you, Captain, | 不好意思要让你们失望了 上尉 |
[07:13] | but my men didn’t see any spaceships last night. | 但是我的手下昨晚没有见过任何飞船 |
[07:17] | I tried to make that clear to the senator, | 我已经尽力跟参议员解释清楚了 |
[07:18] | but he insisted you still come out. | 但他坚持要你们出这趟外勤 |
[07:20] | So I did you the courtesy | 所以我出于好意 |
[07:23] | of compiling some witness statements. | 帮你们准备好了一些证人陈述 |
[07:26] | That way, no one’s wasting time out here. | 这样 双方都不用为此事再浪费时间了 |
[07:29] | The Russians sure aren’t. | 苏联人当然就要白费心机了 |
[07:31] | With all due respect, Admiral, | 无意冒犯 上将 |
[07:33] | Senator Kennedy sent us out | 肯尼迪参议员派我们来 |
[07:34] | to conduct our own investigation. | 开展我们的独立调查 |
[07:37] | My word not good enough for you, Professor? | 我的话不够份量吗 教授 |
[07:40] | Well, not unless you were an actual eyewitness, Admiral, | 除非你也是证人之一 上将 |
[07:44] | and we are under congressional orders. | 而且我们是奉国会之命 |
[07:46] | Isn’t that funny? So am I. | 巧了不是 我也是 |
[07:50] | Master Chief Harris, let’s find our guests a room | 哈里斯士官长 帮两位贵客安排一个房间 |
[07:53] | so they can interview our witnesses. | 让他们讯问我们的目击证人们 |
[07:55] | That way, you can do your job and I can do mine. | 这样我们都能各司其职 |
[07:58] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:59] | Anything else I can do for you gentlemen? | 还可以为二位做点什么吗 |
[08:01] | – No, sir. – No, thank you, this is– | -不用了 长官 -不用了 谢谢 这… |
[08:10] | He’s convinced it was the Russians. | 他坚信是苏联人捣的鬼 |
[08:12] | I stole a look at his charts. | 我偷偷看了眼他的航图 |
[08:14] | The course he’s mapped out? | 他标出的航线吗 |
[08:17] | The admiral’s bringing his fleet | 上将打算带领舰队 |
[08:19] | right to the edge of Soviet waters. | 前往苏联水域边界 |
[08:21] | 200 warships, 80,000 men. | 两百艘战船 八万名战士 |
[08:24] | It’ll look like we’re invading. | 看起来像准备入侵一样 |
[08:26] | I thought this was just a training exercise. | 我以为不过是演习而已 |
[08:28] | Yeah, out here, he can pretty much act under his own authority, | 但天高皇帝远 他想怎么指挥都行 |
[08:31] | especially if he feels threatened. | 尤其当他认为受到威胁时 |
[08:33] | So unless we can prove this sighting | 所以除非我们能证明这次事件 |
[08:35] | – was a real UFO– – In a few hours. | -真的是UFO… -并且是在几小时之内 |
[08:37] | We may be going to war. | 我们可能要开战了 |
[08:58] | Thank you for your honesty, Mrs. Hynek. | 谢谢您如实相告 海尼克太太 |
[09:00] | We know this has been quite a process. | 我们知道这一切都相当不寻常 |
[09:02] | What are you still looking for at this point? | 现在你们还想知道些什么 |
[09:05] | I’ve told you everything I can remember | 我已经把能记起的一切都说了 |
[09:07] | at least five times. | 至少五次 |
[09:08] | And I’m sorry we have to keep putting you through it. | 对不起让你经历这种事 |
[09:10] | I wish I could tell you more. | 但愿我能告诉你们更多事 |
[09:11] | I just don’t know what else to do. | 我只是不知道还能做什么 |
[09:12] | Yeah, we might still have something actually. | 其实我们也许还要你做一件事 |
[09:15] | You know, when Susie first came, | 你知道苏西刚来的时候 |
[09:17] | she told us that she had valuable intelligence for us, | 她说她有重要的情报要告诉我们 |
[09:19] | but she insisted she would only share it on one condition. | 但她坚持只有在一个条件下 她才会说 |
[09:25] | She’d only tell it to you. | 她只会告诉你 |
[09:31] | What? | 什么 |
[09:31] | We’re actually hesitant bringing it to your attention, | 其实我们不太想告诉你 |
[09:34] | but we have a situation developing in the North Atlantic right now. | 但是我们现在在北大西洋有情况 |
[09:37] | That’s where Allen is. | 艾伦就在那里 |
[09:38] | We realize that we’re putting you in an uncomfortable position, | 我们知道这样是在为难你 |
[09:41] | but we’re running out of options. | 但我们没得选 |
[09:44] | And time. | 也没时间 |
[09:46] | So what we’re asking is | 所以我们想问问 |
[09:49] | would you be willing to talk to her, | 你是否愿意和她谈谈 |
[09:50] | under our supervision, one on one? | 在我们的监督之下 和她面谈 |
[09:57] | How long will I have? | 我有多少时间 |
[09:59] | As much as you need. | 你需要多少时间都行 |
[10:02] | Unless she does something that we don’t like. | 除非她做出一些我们不喜欢的事 |
[10:05] | Your safety is a priority here. | 你的安全最重要 |
[10:10] | I’d be more worried about her. | 换做是我会更担心她 |
[10:13] | Sir, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 长官 我不知道你在说什么 |
[10:17] | I didn’t see anything that night. | 那晚我什么也没看到 |
[10:19] | Well… | 这么说 |
[10:20] | according to this report, | 根据这份报告 |
[10:22] | you were on deck during the sighting of the craft. | 飞行器出现时你在甲板上 |
[10:26] | Sir, may I go now? | 长官 我可以走了吗 |
[10:28] | Well, if you do remember anything, we’ll be right here. | 如果你想起什么 随时来找我们 |
[10:31] | And we’ll listen. | 我们会听你说 |
[10:40] | You can send the next one in. | 叫下一位进来吧 |
[10:44] | Lying? | 说谎吗 |
[10:45] | Usually people lie about what they see, | 通常人们会谎称自己看到的事物 |
[10:46] | not what they don’t. | 而不是没看到的 |
[10:49] | There’s something else going on here. | 这件事没这么简单 |
[10:51] | Sir? Permission to enter, sir? | 长官 请求进入 长官 |
[10:54] | Permission granted. | 允许进入 |
[10:57] | – Sir. – Sir. | -长官 -长官 |
[10:58] | – Sir. – Sir. | -长官 -长官 |
[10:59] | I really have no idea– | 我真的不知道 |
[11:00] | What you’re talking about. | 你们在说什么 |
[11:01] | – Sure, I was there– – But I didn’t see anything. | -是 我当时在场 -但我什么也没看到 |
[11:06] | Then why give a statement in the first place? | 那之前为什么给了陈述 |
[11:10] | Sir, I’d take it back if I could. | 长官 可以的话我想收回那些话 |
[11:14] | Because I don’t wanna end up like them. | 因为我不想最后变成像他们那样 |
[11:19] | End up like who? What are you talking about? | 像谁那样 你在说什么 |
[11:23] | Gerald? | 吉罗德 |
[11:25] | No one. | 没有谁 |
[11:28] | Sir, are we done? | 长官 问完了吗 |
[11:31] | No. No, we’re not. | 没有 还没问完 |
[11:37] | Look, I understand. | 我明白 |
[11:38] | Yeah, you don’t wanna get yourself or anyone else in trouble. | 你不想给自己或是任何人制造麻烦 |
[11:42] | So don’t talk. | 所以别说 |
[11:45] | Just point to someone who’s willing to | 指出愿意开口的人 |
[11:47] | and we’ll take it from there. | 我们来接手 |
[11:52] | You’re off the hook. | 你就可以走了 |
[11:59] | Sir, they’re not on there. | 长官 名单上没有他们 |
[12:00] | – Can you double check? – I did. | -你能再看一次吗 -看了 |
[12:05] | Sir, I have a post I need to stand, | 长官 我有岗位需要坚守 |
[12:07] | and you’ve heard my statement. | 你们也听到我的陈述了 |
[12:09] | Permission to be excused, sir. | 请求离开 长官 |
[12:11] | Permission granted. | 允许离开 |
[12:21] | He’s terrified. They all are. | 他很害怕 他们都是 |
[12:24] | You know, it’s almost as if the high-ranking commanding officer | 就好像是这艘船的高级指挥官 |
[12:26] | who steers this ship told them all what to say. | 告诉他们该说什么 |
[12:28] | And why give us only a partial list of witness names | 如果他把所有人都吓到不敢说话 |
[12:30] | if he’s scared them all into keeping quiet? | 又为什么只给我们部分证人名单呢 |
[12:34] | ‘Cause maybe the ones who aren’t on the list | 因为也许不在名单上的人 |
[12:35] | insisted on telling the truth the first time. | 一开始坚持说出真相 |
[12:37] | Disobeying an order from the admiral | 不服从上将的命令 |
[12:38] | would land you in the brig, yes? | 会被关进禁闭室 是吗 |
[12:40] | Not if you’re a higher ranking officer. | 除非你的官级更高 |
[12:42] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[12:56] | Sir. | 长官 |
[12:57] | We’re here to interview those men. | 我们来和这些人谈话 |
[12:59] | I can’t let you in there, sir. | 我不能让你们进去 长官 |
[13:00] | I have orders. | 我有令在身 |
[13:01] | Well, the admiral ordered us | 上将下令让我们 |
[13:03] | to interview all witnesses on this ship. | 询问船上所有的证人 |
[13:06] | Are you saying you’ll disobey that order? | 你是想违抗命令吗 |
[13:09] | – No, sir. – Then step aside. | -不是 长官 -那么让开 |
[13:17] | Commander. Lieutenant. | 指挥官 中尉 |
[13:20] | I’m Captain Michael Quinn. This is Dr. Allen Hynek. | 我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 这是艾伦·海尼克博士 |
[13:22] | – U.S. Air Force. – Project Blue Book. | -美国空军 -蓝皮书计划 |
[13:24] | We investigate UFOs, unidentified flying objects, | 我们调查UFO 即不明飞行物 |
[13:27] | and we’ve come all the way from Ohio | 我们一路从俄亥俄州到这里 |
[13:28] | just to hear your story. | 听你们的故事 |
[13:30] | You were there in D.C., right? | 你当时在华府 是吗 |
[13:31] | – Those lights over the Capital? – That’s right. | -看到了首都天空的光 -没错 |
[13:33] | And we heard you have an even better story. | 我们听说你们有更好的故事 |
[13:35] | In fact, it made it all the way back | 事实上 故事都传到了 |
[13:36] | to Senator Kennedy. | 肯尼迪参议员耳中 |
[13:38] | What did he hear? | 他听到了什么 |
[13:39] | Sir. | 长官 |
[13:41] | We’ll say whatever you want. | 我们会说你们想听的 |
[13:42] | Just let us know what you need to hear. | 告诉我们你们需要听到什么 |
[13:45] | Well, that’s easy. Just the truth. | 那很简单 我们想听事实 |
[13:52] | Now, the reason you’re here under guard | 你们被关在这 还重兵把守 |
[13:54] | is that you tried telling the admiral | 是因为你们试图告诉上将 |
[13:56] | what you really saw. | 你们真正看到的东西 |
[13:56] | He told you to lie, right? | 他让你们撒谎 是吗 |
[14:02] | Nobody’ll talk about it now, | 现在没人会说这些 |
[14:04] | but strange stuff has been going on | 但自从我们来到这里 |
[14:05] | since we got out here. | 一直在发生奇怪的事 |
[14:06] | Equipment malfunctioning, | 设备故障 |
[14:08] | pilots seeing strange lights in the skies– | 飞行员在天空看见奇怪的光 |
[14:09] | And the ghost ship. | 还有幽灵船 |
[14:12] | Ghost ship? | 幽灵船 |
[14:14] | There’s this boat that’s shown up out of nowhere | 有一艘不知道从哪里冒出来的幽灵船 |
[14:15] | a couple times. | 出现过好多次 |
[14:16] | Fishing trawler. | 一艘渔船 |
[14:18] | It’d be there one second and gone the next. | 上一秒还在 下一秒就不见了 |
[14:20] | This is a different thing to the craft in the sky, yes? | 这和天空中的飞船不是同一个东西是吗 |
[14:22] | Yes, sir. That would come after. | 是的 长官 飞船是随后出现的 |
[14:25] | And you told the admiral what you just told us? | 你把和我们说的这些话告诉了上将 |
[14:27] | Sir, he insisted it was Russia. | 长官 他坚持说是苏联人干的 |
[14:29] | Told us to keep our mouths shut or we’d never get out of here. | 告诉我们闭嘴否则永远也别想出去 |
[14:31] | But we had a little insurance policy | 但是我们那晚 |
[14:33] | on the deck with us that night. | 在甲板上做了保险措施 |
[14:35] | It’s gotta still be up there | 那东西一定还在 |
[14:37] | where we hid it. | 在我们藏的地方 |
[14:50] | Clear. | 没人了 |
[15:03] | A camera? | 照相机 |
[15:04] | There’s gotta be a lab on board. | 船上应该会有暗房 |
[15:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:49] | Just a few more seconds, Captain. | 再过几秒 上尉 |
[15:55] | Go in there and speak freely. | 进去说什么都行 |
[15:57] | We’ll be right here behind you. | 我们就在你身后 |
[16:17] | We need to alert Senator Kennedy. | 我们需要警告肯尼迪参议员 |
[16:21] | Someone needs to shut down this entire operation. | 有人得终止整个行动 |
[16:25] | We got a bigger problem than that, Doc. | 我们还有更大的问题 博士 |
[16:28] | Whatever that thing is, it’s still out there. | 无论这东西是什么 它还在外面 |
[16:41] | One of my men took this? | 我的下属拍了这个照片吗 |
[16:45] | Sir, this print shows a craft | 长官 照片里有一个飞船 |
[16:46] | with no wings, no obvious source of thrust, | 没有机翼 没有明显推进装置 |
[16:48] | emerging from the ocean. | 从海里冒出 |
[16:50] | What these men saw was real. This is proof. | 这些人看到的是真的 这是证据 |
[16:55] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[16:58] | The Russians clearly have a tactical advantage here, | 苏联人确实有战术优势 |
[17:01] | and unless I move swiftly, | 除非我行动迅速 |
[17:01] | there’s no telling what they might do next. | 不知道他们接下来会干什么 |
[17:03] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[17:04] | No, the Russians don’t have this kind of capability. | 不是 苏联人没有这种能耐 |
[17:06] | – Nobody does. – Sir, Admiral, sir. | -没人有 -长官 上将 |
[17:07] | We have a situation. Unidentified craft approaching. | 我们遇到了麻烦 不明飞行物正在接近 |
[17:09] | What is it? What’s its position? | 它是什么 位置在哪里 |
[17:10] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道长官 |
[17:11] | It just appeared out of nowhere. | 它不知道从哪里出现的 |
[17:12] | Half a mile ahead. | 在前方半英里处 |
[17:29] | All stop. | 全部停止 |
[17:29] | – All stop. – All stop by. | -全部停止 -准备全部停止 |
[17:31] | We’ve got a vessel in distress out there. | 前方有一艘静止的船只 |
[17:33] | Let’s prepare to board her. | 准备登陆上船 |
[17:34] | Alert the rest of the fleet. | 通知剩余船员 |
[17:37] | I want a fully armed boarding party on standby. | 我要一个全副武装的登陆小队待命 |
[17:40] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 准备出发 准备出发 |
[17:41] | – Yes, sir. – All fleet stand by. | -是的 长官 -全队待命 |
[17:47] | What is it? What do you see? | 怎么了 你看见了什么 |
[17:50] | The ghost ship. | 幽灵船 |
[17:52] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[17:53] | The triangle craft should come next. | 三角飞船马上就会出现 |
[18:08] | It’s nice to see you, Mimi. | 很高兴见到你 米米 |
[18:27] | You told the generals you had something for me? | 你告诉将军们你有消息告诉我 |
[18:33] | Is that the only reason you’re here? | 这是你来这里得唯一原因吗 |
[18:35] | What other reason would there be? | 还能有其他原因吗 |
[18:43] | Mimi, I’m sorry. | 米米 我很抱歉 |
[18:47] | I don’t expect you to forgive me– | 我不奢望你能原谅我 |
[18:49] | – I don’t. – But maybe someday | -我不会 -但也许有一天 |
[18:50] | you will understand why. | 你会理解我这么做的原因 |
[18:51] | You almost got me killed. | 你差点把我害死 |
[18:54] | Allen, our son. | 还有艾伦和我们的儿子 |
[18:58] | What am I supposed to understand? | 我应该理解什么 |
[19:04] | That in some ways, you and I are very much alike. | 理解我们俩在有些方面非常相似 |
[19:08] | We are nothing alike. | 我们没有半分相似 |
[19:16] | I asked for you | 我要求见你 |
[19:17] | because you are the only person I trust | 是因为你是我唯一信任的 |
[19:19] | to deliver my message safely. | 能够安全传达我的消息的人 |
[19:30] | This is the name and address | 这是我们在俄亥俄州的最高级别 |
[19:32] | of the highest ranking operative of ours in Ohio. | 情报人员的姓名和住址 |
[19:35] | She knows all about Blue Book | 她和苏联反情报部一样 |
[19:37] | as well as Russian counterintelligence. | 对蓝皮书计划一清二楚 |
[19:41] | She is who the generals are looking for. | 她就是将军们要找的人 |
[19:46] | This is everything I swore to protect my entire life, Mimi. | 这是我曾发誓要毕生保护的一切 米米 |
[19:57] | And now I’m giving it to you, | 现在我把它交给你 |
[20:00] | and when I do, my life will be over. | 当我这么做 我的生命也要结束了 |
[20:03] | You can at least understand that, can’t you? | 你至少能理解这个 对吧 |
[20:09] | So that’s why you brought me here? | 你带我来这里就是为了这事 |
[20:12] | Just to tell me that? | 就告诉我这个吗 |
[20:20] | Let her go. Let her go! | 放开她 放开她 |
[20:23] | I was never gonna hurt you, Mimi. | 我从没想要伤害你 米米 |
[20:24] | – Get her out of here! – I killed Cal to protect you. | -把她带出去 -我杀了卡尔是为了保护你 |
[20:25] | – That’s what you meant to me. – Get her out of here. | -这就是你对我的意义 -把她带出去 |
[20:35] | What, do you see something, Al? | 你发现什么了吗 艾伦 |
[20:37] | The markings on that vessel. | 那艘巡逻舰上的标记 |
[20:39] | Take a look. It’s registered in Shanghai. | 仔细看看 是在上海登记的 |
[20:42] | Yes, by sea, that’s 11,000 miles from here. | 没错 离这里的海上距离有11000英里 |
[20:48] | Sir. | 长官 |
[20:50] | Boat is empty. Not a soul on board. | 船舱已清空 船上一个人都没有了 |
[20:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:52] | That abandoned boat’s a hazard for other ships | 那艘废弃的船对任何途径的船 |
[20:54] | passing through the area. | 都是巨大危险 |
[20:56] | Put a demo crew together. I want it sunk. | 召集拆除队 我要沉了它 |
[20:58] | – What? – Yes, sir. | -什么 -遵命 长官 |
[20:59] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:01] | Where are we at with our chopper? | 直升机到哪了 |
[21:02] | Sir, the weather’s forecast to clear in the next few hours. | 长官 天气预报接下来几小时会放晴 |
[21:05] | The second it does, I want them off my ship. | 一旦放晴 把他们赶下船 |
[21:07] | – Is that understood? – Yes, sir. | -听明白了吗 -是 长官 |
[21:10] | What the hell was that? | 这是搞什么鬼 |
[21:12] | We need to get on that trawler. | 我们得登上那条渔船 |
[21:14] | Appeared out of nowhere, like the lieutenant said, | 突然凭空出现 如中尉所说 |
[21:16] | right before the black triangle came? | 恰巧在三角飞行器出现之前 |
[21:18] | I wanna know why, | 我要弄明白原因 |
[21:19] | and that means we need to get on board. | 因此我们得登船 |
[21:21] | Oh well, I’m sure if we ask the admiral nicely, | 要是我们对上将好声好气 |
[21:22] | he’ll let us do whatever we want. | 他会让我们随心所欲 |
[21:23] | Captain, he didn’t believe the photo, | 上尉 他不相信这张照片 |
[21:24] | but if there’s evidence on that boat | 但如果那艘船上有证据 |
[21:26] | to prove our case… | 能证明我们的说法 |
[21:30] | You realize I’d be risking a court martial? | 你知道我是在冒着上军事法庭的风险吗 |
[21:33] | As opposed to World War III? | 和发生第三次世界大战相比呢 |
[21:45] | They’re gonna figure out we’re here pretty quickly. | 他们很快就会发现我们在这里 |
[21:46] | I’d say we have ten minutes. | 我们可能只有十分钟 |
[21:48] | Or worse, they don’t | 或者更糟 他们没发现我们 |
[21:49] | and blow this boat up with us on it. | 连我们带船一起炸了 |
[22:00] | This way. | 这边走 |
[22:13] | I think they’re on to us, Doc. | 博士 我觉得他们发现我们了 |
[22:19] | Fuel tank’s nearly full. | 油舱几乎是满的 |
[22:22] | This says there were six souls aboard | 这里写着离开上海的时候 |
[22:24] | when they left Shanghai. | 船上有六个人 |
[22:27] | Look at that date. | 看看这日期 |
[22:30] | Two days ago. | 是两天前 |
[22:33] | There’s no way this boat traveled over 10,000 miles | 这船不可能两天内 |
[22:36] | in two days and still have a full tank of fuel. | 航行一万英里油箱还是满的 |
[22:39] | Yeah. It’s impossible. | 没错 这不可能 |
[22:46] | Am I seeing things? | 这是真的吗 |
[22:49] | What is that, melted wood? | 那是什么 融化的木头吗 |
[22:50] | It’s not melted. | 不是融化 |
[22:52] | Fused. | 是熔化了 |
[22:54] | Like the wheel’s somehow | 就好像舵 |
[22:57] | being absorbed back into the boat. | 被船吸收了一样 |
[23:02] | All the glass is fused too. | 所有的玻璃也都熔化了 |
[23:05] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[23:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:44] | You say I’m where? | 你说我在哪里 |
[23:46] | In the North Atlantic near Norway. | 在挪威附近的北大西洋上 |
[23:49] | No. | 不 |
[23:51] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[23:53] | Ship’s log says there was a crew on board. | 航海日志上说船上有一组船员 |
[23:55] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[23:57] | They took the lifeboat. | 他们搭救生艇走了 |
[23:59] | I stayed with the ship. | 我与船共存亡 |
[24:01] | That’s what a captain does. | 这是船长的职责 |
[24:03] | And what’s your name, Captain? | 你叫什么名字 船长 |
[24:05] | Turi. | 图里 |
[24:06] | Turi. | 图里 |
[24:09] | Well, Turi, we got a U.S. Naval fleet | 图里 有一支美国海军舰队 |
[24:11] | that thinks you’re a Russian asset. | 认为你们是苏联间谍 |
[24:13] | Now, they’re on their way to apprehend all of us as we speak, | 我们讲话的同时 他们正在接近我们 |
[24:16] | so we’re gonna need to explain how the hell you ended up here. | 所以你得尽快解释 你到底是怎么到这来的 |
[24:20] | We were fishing, | 我们当时在捕鱼 |
[24:22] | setting up the nets, | 正在架设渔网 |
[24:24] | and suddenly, the power… | 突然有一股能量袭来 |
[24:30] | Then we see this light. | 然后我们看见了一道光 |
[24:37] | Coming from under the boat. | 从船底下升上来 |
[24:39] | A craft of some sort. | 像一种的飞船 |
[24:42] | This craft, what did it look like? | 这艘飞船 它看起来是什么样 |
[24:48] | Triangle. | 三角形 |
[24:51] | And it came up from under the water? | 而它是从水底下升上来的 |
[24:54] | Fishermen, they all told the stories | 渔夫之间流传着一个故事 |
[24:57] | of the cities under the sea. | 海底的城市 |
[24:59] | What do you mean, cities? | 什么意思 城市 |
[25:01] | Where the triangle comes from. | 三角形飞船的来源 |
[25:04] | Been here for thousands of years. | 在海底已有几千年的历史 |
[25:06] | You’re sure that this is what you saw? | 你确定你看到的是那个吗 |
[25:09] | I would bet my life on it. | 我用生命发誓 |
[25:13] | We are not alone. | 人类不是唯一 |
[25:15] | Unidentified vessel, prepare to be boarded! | 不明身份的船只 准备登船 |
[26:14] | I left something in Joel’s room. | 我在乔尔的房间里留了东西 |
[26:16] | Hey, hey, hey. Let her go. | 放开她 |
[26:17] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[26:59] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[27:02] | This is the address… on the letter from Lena? | 莉娜的信上写的地址是这里吗 |
[27:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:17] | She wanted me to deliver this to her. | 她希望我把这个带给她 |
[27:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:31] | Is Mommy here? | 是妈咪来了吗 |
[27:43] | Take good care of her, okay? | 好好照顾她 好吗 |
[27:48] | Pull the destroyers into position and put them on high alert, | 将驱逐舰拉到指定位置 并保持高度警戒 |
[27:50] | and I want the frigates moved here | 让护卫舰在傍晚前 |
[27:52] | to make room for the carriers by nightfall. | 移动到这里 给航空母舰腾出空间 |
[27:54] | Aye, aye, admiral. | 遵命 上将 |
[27:56] | Admiral, sir. | 上将 |
[27:59] | You said bring them to you first. | 你说先带他们来见你 |
[28:01] | Yes. Thank you, Master Chief. | 是的 谢谢 士官长 |
[28:05] | Gentlemen, come here. I want to show you something. | 先生们 来这里 我想给你们看些东西 |
[28:09] | In the past eight hours, | 在过去八个小时里 |
[28:10] | we’ve picked up Russian submarines | 我们发现了许多苏联潜水艇 |
[28:11] | here, here, and here. | 这里 这里 还有这里 |
[28:14] | The entire carrier fleet is already moved into open water. | 整支航母编队已经移动到了开阔水域 |
[28:16] | They’re preparing for war. | 他们正在为战争做准备 |
[28:18] | And in the middle of this, I’ve had to stop this ship | 而与此同时 我却不得不停船 |
[28:20] | and send men out to bring you back | 派出士兵去把你们带回来 |
[28:22] | because you disobeyed an order. | 因为你们违反了命令 |
[28:23] | – Sir, our orders are from Senator Kennedy. – And there was still | -长官 我们有参议员肯尼迪的命令 -那船上 |
[28:24] | – a fisherman on that boat. – We have the authority | -还有一位渔夫 -我们有权利 |
[28:25] | – to act on our own accord. – He saw the triangle craft, | -在自己的意愿下行动 -他看到了三角形飞船 |
[28:26] | and it wasn’t Russian! | 那不属于苏联 |
[28:27] | You said a fisherman said it wasn’t Russian? | 你说一位渔夫告诉你那不属于苏联 |
[28:31] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[28:32] | So in your eyes, his word means more than the admiral of this ship? | 所以在你眼中 渔夫的话比海军上将的话更重要 |
[28:35] | Sir, there was more evidence onboard that ship that we cannot explain. | 长官 那艘船上还有很多证据我们无法解释 |
[28:38] | That you couldn’t explain? | 你们无法解释 |
[28:40] | Try explaining to the president of the United States | 试着跟美国总统解释一下 |
[28:43] | why you let Russia sink an entire NATO fleet | 为什么我让苏联弄沉了整支北约舰队 |
[28:45] | and fire a first strike on the mainland | 并且向大陆发起了第一次进攻 |
[28:47] | because a couple of insolent Air Force idiots showed up | 就因为两个无礼的空军白痴出现在我船上 |
[28:50] | and tried to convince you | 试图说服我 |
[28:51] | that it was aliens flying around your ship | 在我船只周围有外星人飞来飞去 |
[28:53] | and not the Communist superpower | 而不是公然宣誓 |
[28:55] | that has publicly vowed to destroy you! | 要毁灭我们的共产主义超级大国 |
[28:56] | So now, I’m gonna throw you in the brig | 现在 我要把你们丢到禁闭室 |
[28:58] | and ask you give thanks for my having mercy on your sorry asses. | 而且你们要感谢我的宽容大度 |
[29:02] | Now get off my bridge! | 现在 滚出我的舰桥 |
[29:10] | All ahead full. | 全速前进 |
[29:11] | All ahead full. | 全速前进 |
[29:13] | All ahead full. | 全速前进 |
[29:15] | All ahead full. | 全速前进 |
[29:19] | When Kennedy doesn’t hear from us, he’ll reach out. | 如果肯尼迪没有我们的消息 他会联系 |
[29:21] | He’ll help. | 他会帮忙 |
[29:21] | It’ll be too late by then, Doc. | 那时就太晚了 博士 |
[29:29] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[29:35] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[29:36] | That’s coming from below. | 是从下面来的 |
[29:40] | Battle stations! | 战斗状态 |
[29:47] | Hey, Doc. Come on. | 博士 快来 |
[29:52] | Which way? | 哪边 |
[29:58] | Doc, over here. | 博士 这里 |
[29:59] | Is it the Russians? | 是苏联人吗 |
[30:09] | There! | 那里 |
[30:12] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[30:36] | What’s it doing? | 它在做什么 |
[30:44] | What did we just see out there? | 我们刚才看到的是什么 |
[30:50] | Sir, we’ve got multiple targets | 长官 我们有多个目标 |
[30:51] | moving faster than any known submarine. | 移动速度比任何已知的潜艇都要快 |
[30:53] | Where the hell are they? | 它们到底在哪里 |
[30:54] | 300 feet down. | 水下三百英尺 |
[30:55] | Looks like they’re nearing some sort of– | 看起来它们正在接近某种 |
[30:56] | Some sort of what? | 某种什么 |
[30:58] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[31:00] | Maybe– | 也许 |
[31:02] | What just happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[31:03] | I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[31:05] | They could’ve disappeared into some sort of structure, | 它们可能已经消失到某些洞穴里去了 |
[31:07] | but all the charts we have don’t show anything down there. | 但我们所有航图都显示下面没有任何东西 |
[31:09] | Whatever that thing is, if we can read it on radar, | 不管是什么 如果雷达能检测到 |
[31:11] | our depth charges can find it too. | 我们的深水炸弹也能找到它 |
[31:14] | We have to take matters into our own hands now. | 我们现在必须自己处理这件事 |
[31:16] | Where are we going? | 你去哪里 |
[31:17] | How do you stop someone from making a horrible mistake? | 如何阻止别人犯可怕的错误 |
[31:20] | You make the choice for them. | 你要替他们做选择 |
[31:26] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[31:27] | I’m going after those things. | 我要去找那些东西 |
[31:28] | Hold on, you’re what? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[31:30] | 400 feet down. | 四百英尺以下 |
[31:31] | This sub is capable of that. | 这艘潜艇有这个能力 |
[31:32] | I can ID whatever’s below, radio back up. | 我能辨认水下的东西 用无线电汇报 |
[31:34] | Once I’m inside, you’ll need to open the hatch | 我一进去 你就得打开舱门 |
[31:36] | that lets me out. | 让我出去 |
[31:38] | That’s the switch right there. | 这就是开关 |
[31:38] | – I’m not doing that. – Yes, you are. | -我可不干 -你要干 |
[31:41] | No, I’m not! | 不 我不干 |
[31:42] | Doc, if the admiral thinks I’m down there, | 博士 如果上将知道我在下面 |
[31:43] | he won’t launch an attack. | 他就不会发动攻击 |
[31:44] | But what if whatever’s down there is hostile? | 但如果水下的东西有敌意呢 |
[31:46] | What if it is the Russians and I made a mistake? | 如果确实是苏联人 而我犯错了呢 |
[31:48] | Is that what you really think? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[31:51] | Neither do I. | 我也不信 |
[31:54] | Do you even know how to pilot a submarine? | 你知道怎么驾驶潜水艇吗 |
[31:56] | Had some basic training once. | 我接受过基础训练 |
[31:57] | Yeah, well Mimi showed me how to make pancakes once, | 米米曾经教过我怎么做煎饼 |
[31:59] | but I couldn’t flip one now | 但就算给我雪铲 |
[32:00] | if you gave me a snow shovel. | 我也不会给煎饼翻面 |
[32:03] | I don’t know that I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[32:05] | Doc. | 博士 |
[32:07] | I came so close in D.C. | 在华盛顿 我差点就成功了 |
[32:09] | If there really is something from another world down there, | 如果底下真的有来自另一个世界的东西 |
[32:11] | I wanna see what it is. | 我想看看是什么 |
[32:16] | This is why we do this. | 这就是我们的使命 |
[32:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:28] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[32:30] | Careful would’ve been staying at home to begin with. | 如果要小心 那一开始就该待在家里 |
[32:34] | I’m doing what needs to be done. | 我在做必要之事 |
[32:40] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:59] | Depth charges, Hedgehogs, torpedoes. | 深水炸弹 刺猬炮 鱼雷 |
[33:01] | We’ll throw everything we’ve got at ’em. | 我们会尽一切所能对付它们 |
[33:02] | Admiral, you can’t fire now. The captain’s down there. | 上将 你现在不能开火 上尉下去了 |
[33:04] | – You’ll kill him. – He’s what? | -你会杀了他 -他在哪里 |
[33:05] | Captain Quinn’s deployed himself into a submarine. | 奎恩上尉已经进入了潜水艇 |
[33:06] | He’s heading after those things. | 他在追那些东西 |
[33:08] | – You’re not serious. – Oh, yes, I am. | -你开玩笑吧 -我是认真的 |
[33:10] | Check your gauges. | 查看你的仪器 |
[33:10] | Sir, we’re in range and ready to fire. | 长官 我们在射程内 准备开火 |
[33:12] | Then he’s put himself in harm’s way. | 那他就把自己置于险境了 |
[33:13] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢这么做 |
[33:15] | I will not risk the lives of all of my men | 我不会为了你的搭档 |
[33:16] | for one of yours. | 牺牲我所有的人 |
[33:48] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[33:54] | “USS Wisconsin, | “威斯康辛号战舰 |
[33:55] | if you can hear me, don’t attack. | 如果你能听到我 不要攻击 |
[33:56] | I’m nearing the sight. Don’t attack. | 我能看见对方 不要攻击 |
[33:58] | It’s not a cave, it’s… | 那不是洞穴 是… |
[34:01] | something else. | 其他的东西 |
[34:03] | It’s beautiful. | 美极了 |
[34:05] | Admiral, you can’t do this. | 上将 你不能这么做 |
[34:07] | I didn’t do this. You did. | 不是我做的 是你 |
[34:10] | My responsibility is to the fleet. | 我的职责是保护舰队 |
[34:13] | No, please! No, you can’t do this. | 不要 拜托 不要 你不能这么做 |
[34:14] | – You’ll kill him! – Get out of my way! | -你会杀了他 -滚开 |
[34:16] | Fire at will! | 随意开火 |
[34:17] | Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 |
[34:19] | Admiral, no! You’re making a mistake! | 上将 不要 你这是犯错误 |
[34:23] | – Depth charges away. – No! | -投放深水炸弹 -不要 |
[34:37] | Charges away. | 炸弹已投放 |
[34:39] | Depth charges away. | 深水炸弹已投放 |
[34:52] | Admiral, no! | 上将 不要 |
[34:55] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开火 别开火 |
[34:59] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:46] | What’s it say? | 怎么说 |
[35:48] | The events will be officially ruled | 官方会将本事件定性为 |
[35:50] | as humpback whales diving above and beneath the seawater, | 座头鲸在海里上下潜游 |
[35:53] | feeding on bioluminescent plankton. | 进食发光浮游植物所致 |
[35:56] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[35:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:59] | For now. | 暂时 |
[36:03] | He didn’t have any family | 他没有什么我可以 |
[36:05] | that I could forward these on to. | 转交这些东西的家人 |
[36:15] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[36:18] | I’m gonna recommend him for the Medal of Honor. | 我会推荐他获得荣誉勋章 |
[36:24] | I think that’s the only right thing to do, Jim. | 我觉得那是唯一正确的做法 吉姆 |
[37:04] | The ghost ship. | 幽灵船 |
[37:05] | It’d be there one second and gone the next. | 上一秒还在 下一秒就不见了 |
[37:11] | The cities under the sea. | 海底的城市 |
[37:16] | But what if whatever’s down there is hostile? | 但如果水下的东西有敌意呢 |
[37:17] | What if it is the Russians, and I made a mistake? | 如果确实是苏联人 而我犯错了呢 |
[37:19] | Is that what you really think? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[37:24] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[37:26] | This is why we do this. | 这就是我们的使命 |
[37:29] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[37:31] | You need to come to bed. | 你需要去睡觉 |
[37:33] | It’s 2:00 A.M. You haven’t slept in days. | 现在是凌晨两点 你好几天没睡觉了 |
[37:36] | No, no, no. Look at this. | 不 不 不 看这个 |
[37:37] | One man missing, two left alive, | 一人失踪 两人幸存 |
[37:39] | traveling 3,700 miles in three days. | 三天内航行了三千七百英里 |
[37:41] | Two–two people missing, one left alive, | 两人失踪 一人幸存 |
[37:43] | traveling 3,000 miles in two days– | 两天内航行了三千英里 |
[37:44] | – Allen. – It’s just like the ghost ship. | -艾伦 -就像那条幽灵船 |
[37:46] | You need to let this go. | 你得放手了 |
[37:51] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[37:53] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[37:56] | You have to let him go. | 你得忘掉他 |
[38:52] | It’s not a cave, | 那不是洞穴 |
[38:54] | it’s something else. | 是其他的东西 |
[38:55] | It’s beautiful. | 美极了 |
[39:24] | This can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[39:33] | Can’t be. | 不可能 |
[39:39] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:59] | 火地岛 智利 | |
[41:04] | I can’t say I’m surprised you found me, Doctor. | 我不意外你找到了我 博士 |
[41:07] | It is, after all, the logical choice. | 毕竟这是合乎逻辑的选择 |
[41:10] | Tierra del Fuego. | 火地岛 |
[41:13] | Last stop on land before Antarctica. | 前往南极洲前 陆上的最后一站 |
[41:16] | What does surprise me | 让我意外的是 |
[41:18] | is that you accepted my invitation. | 你接受了我的邀请 |
[41:20] | Well, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[41:22] | In fact, you are the last person on Earth | 其实你现在是地球上 |
[41:24] | I wanna see right now. | 我最不想见到的人 |
[41:28] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来这 |
[41:30] | I need help finding someone. | 我需要你帮我找人 |
[41:32] | Something tells me I’m looking at the only person | 直觉告诉我 我正看着唯一 |
[41:35] | who may actually be able to do that. | 能办成这件事的人 |
[41:39] | Who are you searching for? | 你在找谁 |
[41:53] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么 |
[41:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[41:55] | It appears that all our depth charges | 我们所有的深水炸弹似乎 |
[41:57] | have been neutralized somehow, sir. | 都不知为何被中和了 长官 |
[41:59] | And Quinn? | 奎恩呢 |
[42:00] | Where’s the submarine? | 潜水艇在哪 |
[42:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:06] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[42:07] | Quinn, do you read me? | 奎恩 听见我说话了吗 |
[42:09] | Quinn, do you read? | 奎恩 听见我说话了吗 |
[42:12] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[42:14] | Then what happened, to the submarine | 那发生了什么 那艘潜水艇 |
[42:17] | and to the captain? | 和上尉都怎么了 |
[42:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[42:26] | How could everything down there just vanish? | 水下的一切怎么全都消失了呢 |
[42:36] | Doctor? | 博士 |
[42:47] | He found them. | 他找到了它们 |
[42:50] | And now it’s time to find Quinn. | 现在是时候去找奎恩了 |
[43:11] | Three, one, five, four, | 三 一 五 四 |
[43:13] | five, six, five, three, nine. | 五 六 五 三 九 |