时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Cashier number 3, please. | 请到3号柜台 |
[00:47] | He’s left his candle. | 他忘了拿蜡烛 |
[00:53] | 疯城记 | |
[00:59] | 曼彻斯特郡 索尔福德市 | |
[01:15] | 果冻先生 “让孩子乖乖安静” | |
[01:18] | 开心果先生收 | |
[01:40] | Bollocks! | 真该死 |
[01:43] | 埃文郡 布里斯托尔市 | |
[01:58] | 乔伊・阿斯顿收 | |
[02:24] | 约克郡 伊尔克利镇 | |
[02:43] | Mr Lomax, it’s Michael Fry. | 洛马克斯先生 我是迈克・弗莱 |
[02:46] | Social services sent me. | 社区服务中心安排我来的 |
[02:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:03] | 奥斯卡・洛马克斯收 | |
[03:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:16] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[03:22] | Mr Lomax? | 洛马克斯先生 |
[03:25] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[03:40] | Get your claw out of my holy of holies! | 别用你的脏爪碰我的至圣宝殿 |
[03:49] | Big push for me, Emma. | 用力 艾玛 |
[03:51] | Come on now. | 再使劲点 |
[03:54] | Right, push. Ok, here’s baby’s head. | 就这样 用力 孩子的头出来了 |
[04:06] | Breathe! | 呼吸 |
[04:07] | And I’ll pause it there, | 先看到这里吧 |
[04:09] | as some of the dads are | 在场的很多准爸爸 |
[04:10] | looking a little bit green around the gills! | 已经看得面露惧色了 |
[04:13] | I actually prefer this video. | 我其实很喜欢这部片子 |
[04:14] | Because unlike some of the others, | 不像其他影片 |
[04:16] | it shows the sheer bloody pain of it! | 这一部展示了最真实的孕产之痛 |
[04:19] | And as I always say, you gotta split the pod to get the peas out. | 就像我说的 不掰豆荚 焉得豆子 |
[04:23] | I won’t be showing you the rest of this now. | 剩下的部分咱们就不放了 |
[04:25] | There are copies available both on video and DVB, x certificate. | 本院提供它的录像带及数字视频广播 是限制级的 |
[04:29] | But I would ask you not to | 但是我会建议你们 |
[04:31] | fast forward through the contractions, please, | 不要将宫缩的过程快进播放 |
[04:33] | because after all, you can’t do that in real life. | 因为那在现实中 是无法做到的 |
[04:37] | So anyway, after hours and hours | 好了 在经历了漫长而又难捱的 |
[04:40] | and hours of screaming agony, | 撕声裂肺的尖叫之后 |
[04:44] | this is what you get. | 你们的结晶品诞生了 |
[04:49] | Here he is. | 就是他 |
[04:50] | – This is Freddy. – How do you know it’s a boy? | -这是弗雷迪 -你怎么知道是男孩 |
[04:53] | Because he’s my little Freddy and that’s what I wanted. | 因为他是我的小弗雷迪 由我说了算 |
[04:57] | So, | 因此 |
[04:58] | when you’re going to pick up baby, | 当你要抱起宝宝的时候 |
[05:00] | it is most important that you support the head, like thus. | 一定先要像这样支撑住他的头 |
[05:05] | And cradle him into the crook of your arm, | 然后轻置于臂弯之中 |
[05:07] | being very careful with the top of his head, | 要相当小心保护他的头顶部位 |
[05:11] | because this area here is what we call soft spot. | 因为这里正是我们称之为”软点”的部位 |
[05:15] | – The fontanelle. – What’s that, Miriam? | -是”卤门” -你说什么 米丽亚姆 |
[05:18] | Oh, my name’s Kate. | 噢 我叫凯特 |
[05:20] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[05:20] | I thought you were Dr Miriam Stoppard. | 我还以为米丽亚姆・斯托帕德博士驾到呢 |
[05:20] | 米丽亚姆・斯托帕德博士:世界著名儿童健康专家 | |
[05:23] | So if you’d all like to | 接下来大家可以 |
[05:24] | help yourself to a dolly from the baby box. | 自己从婴儿篮里拿一个娃娃 |
[05:27] | Dad, would you like to hand them out? | 这位准爸爸 愿意帮忙分发一下吗 |
[05:29] | And then we can take it in turns holding the baby | 然后我们就可以轮流抱着宝宝 |
[05:31] | and practice putting on one of these new fangled modern nappies. | 练习一下替他穿换这种时兴的新式尿布 |
[05:35] | There! | 坐好 |
[05:39] | We’ve run out. | 都发完了 |
[05:42] | Use this one. | 用这个吧 |
[05:44] | Don’t touch him! | 别碰他 |
[05:45] | – I’m bleeding! – And he might have brain damage. | -你把我抓出血了 -你可能伤到他的头了 |
[05:48] | What did I just tell you about supporting their head? | 我刚刚不是才说过要支撑住头部吗 |
[05:51] | Poor little mite. Come on, Freddy. There, there. | 可怜的小家伙 别怕 弗雷迪 |
[05:55] | It’s only a doll. | 不过是个玩偶 |
[05:58] | Not for much longer. | 就快不是了 |
[06:00] | Not for much longer. | 用不了多久了 |
[06:24] | Hello there! Do you need a hand? | 你好 要帮手吗 |
[06:27] | Are you trying to be funny? | 你是在耍我吗 |
[06:30] | I can manage. Thank you. | 我应付得来 谢谢 |
[06:39] | Trevor. Mr Jolly’s here. | 特雷弗 开心果先生来了 |
[06:41] | Jelly! | 我是果冻 |
[06:43] | – What? – Jelly. | -什么 -是果冻 |
[06:44] | I’m Mr Jelly! Totally different act. | 我是果冻先生 是另一个小丑 |
[06:48] | Wanted him, didn’t you? Mr Jolly. | 想找他 对吧 找开心果先生 |
[06:50] | This is always happening to me. Why can’t people read? | 这种事老找上我 你们不识字吗 |
[06:54] | It doesn’t matter. | 都无所谓了 |
[06:54] | You’re still a children’s entertainer, aren’t you? | 你不也是哄小孩的小丑吗 |
[06:56] | No, I’m Dr Harold Shipman. | 难道我能是哈罗德・希普曼医生吗 |
[06:56] | 哈罗德・希普曼医生:英国连环杀人魔 | |
[06:58] | Course I’m a fucking children’s entertainer! | 我他妈的当然是个哄小孩的小丑 |
[07:00] | You think this is a tattoo? | 难不成你以为这是纹身吗 |
[07:02] | We were hoping for a princess party. | 我们在办一个小公主派对 |
[07:04] | – Is that something…? – I’ve got one act– | -你有没有… -我只会一招 |
[07:05] | and one act only! | 凭一招走天下 |
[07:07] | Mr Jelly and his hundred hands. | 果冻先生和他的百手戏法 |
[07:09] | There’s not 100. There’s 16, all in that bag. | 当然没百只 只有16只 都在袋子里 |
[07:12] | Kids never count, they’re all too thick. | 孩子们从来不会数 他们太笨了 |
[07:14] | I do balloons, magic, bubbles, stories. | 我能玩气球 变戏法 吹泡泡 讲故事 |
[07:16] | Princess stories? | 有小公主故事吗 |
[07:17] | Can do, if the princess has hooks instead of hands. | 也有啊 不过是铁钩手公主的故事 |
[07:19] | I need a sturdy table, | 我要张结实的桌子 |
[07:21] | pair of pliers and WD-40. | 一副钳子还有润滑喷雾剂 |
[07:23] | That sounds a bit dangerous around children… | 那些听起来对孩子有点危险… |
[07:25] | I’m not spraying it on them! | 我没说要来喷她们 |
[07:26] | I’m spraying it on these. You don’t get that with Mr Jolly! | 我要喷这只钩手 开心果先生可没这招 |
[07:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:35] | Where am I going? | 我要往哪边走 |
[07:38] | Shit, you made me jump, man! | 该死 老兄 你吓了我一跳 |
[07:40] | They sent me to read to you something. | 他们派我来帮你读些东西 |
[07:42] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 这由我说了算 |
[07:43] | I know all about you, Michael Fry. | 我知道你的底细 迈克・弗莱 |
[07:47] | Little tealeaf. | 小毛贼 |
[07:48] | What was it, | 犯的什么事 |
[07:49] | you get caught with your fingers in the pick and mix? | 顺手牵羊时被抓了吧 |
[07:51] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[07:53] | So it was either this or digging up roads, was it? | 不来我这就得去出苦力 对吧 |
[07:56] | – You’re not daft, are you? – I got caught, so… | -你还不算笨嘛 -我被抓了 所以… |
[07:58] | Here, | 给你 |
[08:00] | have a plum. | 尝个李子吧 |
[08:00] | No, you’re all right, thanks. | 不用 你客气了 谢谢 |
[08:02] | They’re off now, aren’t they? | 不太新鲜了吧 |
[08:04] | – Yeah, a little bit. – Thought they tasted a bit sharp. | -是有点 -我还以为只是有点酸 |
[08:07] | – Bin still here, is it? – No, it’s… | -垃圾桶还在这吧 -不 它在… |
[08:11] | I’ll do it. | 我来收拾吧 |
[08:12] | It’s that blackie cleaner. She tries to trick me. | 一定是那个黑鬼清洁工搞鬼 她总想耍我 |
[08:15] | You can’t make head nor tail of her. | 真是完全搞不懂她 |
[08:18] | Did they tell you what your duties are? | 他们跟你说清楚来这里做什么了吗 |
[08:21] | They said I had to read to you, do your paperwork. | 他们让我要帮你阅读 整理文件 |
[08:25] | And the rest! | 还有别的 |
[08:28] | Do you like Tony Hancock? | 你喜欢托尼・汉考克吗 |
[08:28] | 托尼・汉考克:英国喜剧明星 | |
[08:30] | – Dunno who he is. – Good. That’s what I told them. | -没听说过 -很好 我告诉过他们 |
[08:33] | I don’t want his name mentioned in this house again. | 我不要在这里再听到有人提他的名字 |
[08:36] | Not after what he did to Sid James. | 自从他那样对待席德・詹姆斯之后 |
[08:36] | 席德・詹姆斯:喜剧明星,曾与汉考克联袂出演过电视剧 | |
[08:39] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[08:48] | There’s some letters. Want me to read them? | 这有些信件 要我念一下吗 |
[08:50] | Is there anything from NASA? | 有美国航天局的来信吗 |
[08:53] | No… NatWest? | 没… 有威斯敏斯银行的 |
[08:55] | Damn! They won’t be told! | 混账 没有一点长进 |
[08:56] | How many more lives must they gamble with before they listen? | 还要赌上多少条性命 他们才听得进去 |
[09:02] | Go on then, | 念吧 |
[09:04] | how much have I got? | 看我有多少钱 |
[09:07] | 2,576,319. | 2,576,319镑 |
[09:10] | – Pence? – Four. | -便士呢 -4便士 |
[09:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:14] | Lot of money, in’t it, tealeaf? | 很多钱 是吧 小毛贼 |
[09:16] | I bet you’re wondering how I came by it. | 你一定很好奇我是怎么弄来的 |
[09:19] | Let’s just say I deal in certain | 我只能说是销售某种 |
[09:23] | commodities. | 商品 |
[09:24] | Very valuable commodities. | 价值连城的商品 |
[09:27] | You don’t ask me what commodities? | 你不想问我究竟是什么商品吗 |
[09:29] | – What commodities? – I’m not telling you! | -是什么商品 -我才不告诉你 |
[09:31] | None of your business. | 这不关你事 |
[09:34] | Read the next one. | 念下一封 |
[09:40] | It’s a father’s day card… | 是张父亲节卡片… |
[09:42] | Bin it! In with the plums! Next. | 扔掉 和烂李子一起 下一封 |
[09:47] | There’s a funny looking one here, | 这封看起来很奇怪 |
[09:49] | with some black stuff at the back. | 背面粘着坨黑色的东西 |
[09:52] | Someone might have died. | 看着像是某人的唁信 |
[09:54] | Exciting! Go on then. Open it up. | 有意思 快点打开看看 |
[09:56] | Who is it? What does it say? | 谁寄来的 说些了什么 |
[09:57] | No writing, just bumps. | 没有文字 只是些凹凸符号 |
[09:58] | Let me see, let me see. | 给我 让我看 |
[10:04] | What is it? | 写的什么 |
[10:07] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[10:10] | And the fairy sent down some wishes for the princess. | 精灵为小公主播撒祝福喽 |
[10:14] | There we go! You can catch them. | 大家一起来 抓住愿望泡泡 |
[10:16] | See if you can catch a fairy wish. | 看你们能不能抓到精灵的祝福 |
[10:20] | Now then, let’s have another look | 接下来 我们来看看 |
[10:22] | in Mr Jelly’s box of a hundred hands. | 果冻先生的百手箱里还有什么 |
[10:25] | It’s not 100. | 根本没有100只 |
[10:26] | How many is it then? | 那你说有多少只 |
[10:28] | – 11. – No. 16. So stop spoiling it. | -11只 -不对 16只 所以别捣乱 |
[10:31] | Right then! | 来啦 |
[10:32] | I’ve got a special hand here for a special person! | 我为一个特别的人物准备了一只特别的手 |
[10:35] | Hold your breaths. | 别喘气 |
[10:40] | Now then, | 好啦 |
[10:42] | where’s the birthday princess? | 小公主寿星女在哪 |
[10:44] | Come on. Don’t be ashamed! | 过来 别害羞 |
[10:46] | That’s it, sit here. | 好的 坐这里 |
[10:48] | We’re going to give you a princess makeover. | 我要给你化个小公主靓妆 |
[10:51] | Get rid of that. We’re gonna start by combing your hair. | 摘掉这个 我们先来梳梳头 |
[10:55] | Did you know that a princess has to comb her hair | 你知道公主每晚是要梳头 |
[10:58] | 50 times every night? | 50下的吗 |
[11:00] | Yours is all knotted. | 你的头发全打结了 |
[11:02] | – Does your mummy not wash your hair? – You’re hurting me. | -你妈妈不给你洗头的吗 -你弄疼我了 |
[11:05] | No, I’m not. | 没有 我哪有 |
[11:06] | Stop hopping about! | 别动来动去 |
[11:08] | I’m gonna do your make up, you have to keep still for me. | 我要给你上妆了 你可得给我坐稳了 |
[11:10] | I did this on one little girl | 我曾经给一个小女孩化妆 |
[11:12] | and it turned out that she was allergic, | 结果她后来过敏了 |
[11:14] | and her eye came up like a red egg. | 小眼睛肿得像红鸡蛋 |
[11:16] | You wouldn’t want that on your birthday? | 你不想在生日上像她一样吧 |
[11:19] | Right then. | 这就对了 |
[11:22] | That’s it. Keep still! | 很好 别乱动 |
[11:24] | All right. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[11:25] | – And the mascara? – Leave now, please. | -还没上睫毛膏呢 -请你马上离开 |
[11:27] | – What’s the matter? – She doesn’t like it. | -这又怎么了 -她不喜欢 |
[11:29] | So you’re discriminating against me because I’m disabled. | 因为我是个残疾人你就歧视我 |
[11:32] | That’s nice, in a room full of kids. | 很好 在一屋子孩子面前歧视我 |
[11:33] | What message are you sending to them? | 你这样会让她们学到什么 |
[11:35] | Trevor, call Mr Jolly. | 特雷弗 给开心果先生打电话 |
[11:37] | “Oh, yes, Trevor, call Mr Jolly. Everyone loves Mr Jolly. | “对 特雷弗 找开心果先生 大家都喜欢他” |
[11:40] | “Mr Jolly will make everything all right.” | “开心果先生来了就万事大吉” |
[11:42] | I’ll tell you about your precious Mr Jolly. | 我倒要和你们说说可敬的开心果先生 |
[11:44] | You want to know a secret, kids? | 小朋友 想听个小秘密吗 |
[11:46] | Mr Jolly was responsible…for this! | 是开心果先生把我害成这样的 |
[11:49] | Red raw stump! Red raw stump! | 烂红残肢 烂红残肢 |
[11:58] | Get off! You… son of a bitch! | 滚出去 你个混蛋 |
[12:03] | – I still want paying! – Here. | -你们还没付钱呢 -给你 |
[12:05] | Cash in hand! | 钱在你手里 |
[12:17] | 乔伊・阿斯顿收 | |
[12:24] | 我知道你做过什么 | |
[12:32] | 苏塞克斯郡 伊斯特本市 | |
[12:34] | They said it was down here. | 他们说在这下面的 |
[12:34] | 黄金之王剧院 克里斯多夫・比金斯 | |
[12:37] | Could it be any further from the stage? | 还能离舞台再远点吗 |
[12:40] | – Right, here we go. We’re in here. – All in here? | -好的 我们到了 -都住这里吗 |
[12:43] | Yeah, all seven of us. Cheap bastards. | 没错 要我们7人一室 真是小气鬼 |
[12:45] | No privacy for me then. | 那我就毫无隐私可言了 |
[12:47] | Look how high that mirror is. That’s handy. | 看那镜子挂得多高 还真是”方便” |
[12:49] | Bloody hell. | 真该死 |
[12:50] | And the costume rail. That’s a chair job! | 还有这个挂衣杆 要踩着椅子才够得着 |
[12:53] | It stinks in here! | 这里真臭 |
[12:54] | It’s gonna stink even more in a minute. | 马上会更臭 |
[12:56] | Why? | 为啥 |
[13:01] | Crack open those tins. Let’s start as we mean to go on. | 来罐喝的 我们各就各位吧 |
[13:03] | Lovely. | 谢了 |
[13:07] | – Hi, Robert. – Hi, Kerry. | -你好 罗伯特 -你好 凯瑞 |
[13:09] | Here he is, last of the red hot lovers! | 看看谁来了 最后一个情圣耶 |
[13:09] | 《最后一个情圣》是尼尔・赛门的话剧作品 | |
[13:11] | I’ve got the post. A few good luck cards. | 我这有些信 还有些幸运卡片 |
[13:13] | – Has anyone seen Debbie? – Here we go! | -有人看到黛比吗 -又来了 |
[13:15] | She’s got some post. I’ll just go and give it to her. | 她有些信 我这就过去送给她 |
[13:18] | Yeah, you go and give it to her! | 没错 你过去送(自己)给她啊 |
[13:19] | Yeah, both inches! | 手上的和下身的都给她 |
[13:21] | It’s not like that! | 我不是那意思 |
[13:22] | What’s it like, then? Like this? | 那是啥意思 这个意思吗 |
[13:26] | Come on, guys. Leave him alone. | 好了 你们别逗他了 |
[13:29] | “Debbie, Debbie” | “黛比 黛比” |
[13:30] | “I’ve got some post. Can I put it in your slot?” | “我有些信 能塞入你的小口不” |
[13:35] | Stop it! | 住嘴 |
[13:36] | Stop it! | 住嘴 |
[13:38] | Stop it! | 住嘴 |
[13:39] | Stop it! | 都住嘴 |
[13:43] | I’ll just take these to Debbie. | 我去把这些拿给黛比 |
[13:45] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[13:47] | Bloody hell! | 活见鬼了 |
[13:49] | 伦敦 伍德格林 | |
[13:50] | Ok, next. | 好的 下一个 |
[13:51] | Where was the location of | 双重案件的事发地点 |
[13:55] | 双重案件:开膛手杰克在警方严密部署下一晚杀害两名妓女 | |
[13:55] | – the double events? – Mitre square. | -在哪里 -主教广场 |
[13:57] | Yeah, and what was the name of Jack’s third victim? | 对 杰克的第三个受害者叫什么 |
[14:01] | Elizabeth Stride. | 伊莉莎白・史泰德 |
[14:02] | – Correct. – Also known as long Liz. | -正确 -她的绰号叫”长莉兹” |
[14:05] | And what part of her face did they never…? | 她哪个面部器官他们一直没有… |
[14:05] | 《连环杀手历史大全》 | |
[14:08] | Her nose. | 她的鼻子 |
[14:10] | Very good, David. | 非常好 戴维 |
[14:12] | That’s enough then. | 先到这里吧 |
[14:13] | I wanna do John George Haigh. | 我还想答约翰・乔治・黑格的案子 |
[14:15] | – Which was he? – Acid bath murderer. | -他是哪位 -酸浴杀手 |
[14:17] | Oh, no. I’ve got indigestion, David. | 哦 不 戴维 我已经反胃了 |
[14:18] | – I want it. – No! | -我要嘛 -不行 |
[14:20] | We’ll do it tomorrow. | 我们明天再来 |
[14:22] | Go and get a dustpan and brush. | 去拿簸箕和扫帚来 |
[14:23] | I’ve got half your back between my legs. | 你后背一半的皮屑都落到我腿中间了 |
[14:27] | What time do you have to be at work? | 你几点要去上班 |
[14:29] | Seven. Christie had seven victims. | 七点 克里斯蒂共杀了七个人 |
[14:29] | 全名约翰・雷金纳德・哈利迪・克里斯蒂:英国连环杀手 | |
[14:32] | Yeah, we’ve given that over now, David. | 戴维 我们今天已经对答够了 |
[14:34] | I’m really proud of you, | 我真为你骄傲 |
[14:35] | getting this little job at the restaurant. | 能在餐厅找到一份工作 |
[14:37] | What is it you do again. Waiter? | 这次你做什么 服务生吗 |
[14:39] | Butler. | 管家 |
[14:42] | Sounds posh. | 听着真体面 |
[14:43] | Well, as long as you’re happy. | 好的 只要你高兴就好 |
[14:45] | I don’t know why they didn’t want you at that swimming pool. | 我不明白他们为啥不让你在游泳馆工作了 |
[14:49] | Kids said I was scary. | 孩子们说我太吓人了 |
[14:50] | You’re not scary! You’re my little David. | 怎么会吓人呢 我的小戴维可爱极了 |
[14:53] | They called me the gruffalo. | 他们叫我”古肥猡”[动画里的怪兽] |
[14:54] | I know they did, little bastards. | 我就知道 那帮小杂种 |
[14:57] | “His eyes are orange, his tongue black, | “他有橙黄的眼睛 乌黑的舌头 |
[14:58] | with purple prickles all over his back.” | 紫色的尖刺盖着一身肥膘” |
[15:01] | You haven’t anymore. | 你早就不是了 |
[15:02] | It’s white as a sheet that back now. | 现在你的后背白嫩柔滑 |
[15:04] | So you’re quite happy at work then, David? | 戴维 你现在工作得开心吗 |
[15:06] | Nothing you want to tell me? | 没什么想和我倾诉的吗 |
[15:09] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:10] | Good. Because we wouldn’t want to have to move again. | 很好 我们可都不想又再搬家了 |
[15:12] | Wouldn’t want another midnight flit. | 可不想又再乘夜搬家了 |
[15:15] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[15:16] | Nothing. Come and give your mummy a kiss. | 没事了 过来亲妈妈一下 |
[15:25] | Right, tuck yourself in. | 好的 把衣角掖好 |
[15:27] | Here, I’ll do it. | 好了 我来吧 |
[15:45] | Right, there you go. | 行了 可以了 |
[15:46] | I’m going to have half-an-hour on me bontempi. | 我要弹半小时的邦滕皮小琴 |
[15:46] | 邦滕皮:意大利乐器制造商 | |
[15:49] | – Bye, love. – Yeah, bye bye, yeah, bye, yeah, bye. | -再见 宝贝 -再见 再…见 |
[16:36] | What do you think? We just need your approval on this. | 你觉得如何 这个我们要先经你同意 |
[16:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:50] | Debbie, Debbie. | 黛比 黛比 |
[16:53] | – Which one is that? – It’s me, Robert. | -你是哪个小矮人 -是我 罗伯特 |
[16:57] | – Blusher. – Oh, hi, darling! | -害羞鬼 -哦 你好 亲爱的 |
[16:59] | How’s your dressing room, because mine is tiny. | 你的更衣间怎么样 我的真是太小了 |
[17:02] | It’s all right, I wanted to give you these, | 还好啦 我给你送信来的 |
[17:04] | they were at the stage door. | 我在舞台后门捡到的 |
[17:05] | Oh, that’s sweet of you, thanks. | 哦 你真贴心 谢谢 |
[17:09] | There’s one here for you! | 这有一封是给你的 |
[17:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:12] | Also, I was wondering what you’re up to later | 另外 不知晚些时候你是否有空 |
[17:14] | because there’s an italian restaurant nearby that looks good. | 这附近有家意大利餐厅看起来很不错 |
[17:17] | I love italians… | 我喜爱意大利人… |
[17:19] | and the food! | 还有他们的食物 |
[17:21] | Yes, so do I… | 是呀 我也是… |
[17:23] | And… | 那么… |
[17:25] | would you like to go out for a meal? | 你愿意出去吃个饭吗 |
[17:27] | Clear the stage. | 舞台清场 |
[17:28] | Yeah, sounds great. I’ll tell Brian. | 好啊 听起来很棒 我会转告布莱恩的 |
[17:30] | We should keep it to the actors, | 我看只是咱们演员去就行了 |
[17:32] | I don’t want to end up sitting next to someone from wigs. | 我可不想和管假发的家伙同台用餐 |
[17:35] | No… I meant… just me and you. | 不… 我是说… 就你和我去 |
[17:38] | Can we clear the stage! | 我们能清场了吗 |
[17:39] | – Ok, yeah. – Really?! | -好的 可以 -真的吗 |
[17:43] | Yeah…yeah, that’s great. | 当然 好啊 太棒了 |
[17:47] | We’ll sort it out later, I just have to… | 我们稍后再说吧 我现在要… |
[17:51] | What? | 干啥 |
[17:53] | …think about things. | 思考些问题 |
[17:58] | OK. | 好的 |
[18:00] | See you later, Debbie. Thanks! | 稍后见 黛比 谢谢 |
[18:11] | 我知道你做过什么 | |
[18:17] | “Today’s financial results. | “今日财务情况 |
[18:19] | CV 9%. | 变异系数9% |
[18:22] | “7.38%… | “7.38%… |
[18:27] | “Gross yield.” | “总收益率” |
[18:31] | Then there’s a graph with numbers and dates and that. | 然后是一张带有数字和日期的图表 |
[18:33] | What numbers?! What dates?! | 什么数字 什么日期 |
[18:38] | Just october, november, that sort of thing. | 就是10月 11月这类的 |
[18:40] | I’ve got to get going now, I was meant to finish at 5. | 我现在该走了 我本来5点就该收工了 |
[18:43] | All right, tealeaf. | 好吧 小毛贼 |
[18:45] | Fold the page down you can do it tomorrow. | 把这页折起来 明天继续读 |
[18:48] | Take me to the front door. | 带我去正门 |
[18:54] | Check that door’s locked will you? | 检查一下这门锁好没有 |
[18:57] | My holy of holies. | 我的至圣宝殿 |
[19:06] | Yep. All locked. | 是的 都锁好了 |
[19:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:11] | See that picture there? | 看到那幅画了吧 |
[19:13] | Very valuable that. | 价值连城的杰作 |
[19:15] | Your predecessor loved that painting. | 你的前任很喜欢这幅画 |
[19:19] | And that vase. | 还有那个花瓶 |
[19:21] | I bet Aspel’d love to get his claws on that vase. | 我打赌阿斯佩尔一直想把那花瓶弄到手 |
[19:24] | Not for sale, Aspel, not for sale! | 我不卖 阿斯佩尔 打死也不卖 |
[19:34] | Same time tomorrow then? | 明天还是同样时间来吗 |
[19:35] | 10 o’clock sharp tomorrow morning, tealeaf. | 明早10点准时到 小毛贼 |
[19:41] | You can get to grips with that graph. | 你得来搞定那张图表 |
[19:43] | Ok, see you tomorrow, bruv. | 好的 明天见 老兄 |
[19:45] | Not if I see you first! | 要是我能看到你就不用见了 |
[19:49] | Not if I see you first! | 我要是没瞎就用不着明天见了 |
[19:59] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[20:01] | Hiya, Brian, can I come in? | 嗨 布莱恩 我能进来吗 |
[20:03] | Hello, Robert. What can I do for you? | 你好 罗伯特 有什么能帮你的 |
[20:05] | I need to speak to you. I’m in a bit of a pickle. | 我要和你谈谈 我有些小麻烦 |
[20:07] | If it’s about the dressing room situation. | 如果是关于更衣间的问题 |
[20:09] | I can’t do anything about it. | 恕我无能为力 |
[20:10] | The frocks need space. | 戏装比较占地方 |
[20:12] | No, it’s not that, it’s personal. | 不 不是那个 是件私事 |
[20:14] | You see, me and Debbie are going out tonight on our first date. | 知道吗 今晚是我和黛比的初次约会 |
[20:18] | Congratulations! You bagged snow white. | 恭喜呀 你追到了白雪公主 |
[20:20] | I bet the others are miffed. | 别人肯定眼红死了 |
[20:21] | I’m not going to tell them. You see, | 我不会告诉他们的 你看 |
[20:23] | I’ve got this letter in the post. | 我收到了这封信 |
[20:25] | Nice paper. Who’s it from? | 信纸不错 谁寄来的 |
[20:27] | That’s the point, | 问题就出在这 |
[20:28] | I’ve no idea. | 我不知道谁寄的 |
[20:31] | “I know what you did.” | “我知道你做过什么” |
[20:33] | What’s it mean? What did you do? | 什么意思 你做过什么 |
[20:35] | All I can think of is…when I was young, | 我能想到的就是…在我年轻的时候 |
[20:37] | I did a silly thing. I needed the money. | 我做过一件蠢事 那时我需要钱 |
[20:41] | – Not dwarf porn? – How did you know? | -不会是侏儒色情片吧 -你怎么知道 |
[20:44] | I’m a woman of the world, remember! I have instincts. | 别忘了 我可是饱经世故的人 我有直觉 |
[20:47] | I wonder if I’ve seen it.What was it called? | 不知道我看过没 片名叫什么 |
[20:49] | Whore white and the seven dicks. | 《白雪欲女与七只小鸡鸡》 |
[20:51] | I played stiffy. | 我扮演”金枪鸡” |
[20:53] | Not bashful then! | 不是”害羞鬼”了呀 |
[20:55] | The thing is, I’m scared one of the others knows about it | 问题是 我很怕有人会知道这桩事 |
[20:57] | and is trying to spoil things between me and Debbie. | 借此破坏我与黛比的事 |
[20:58] | You’re being paranoid. This is nothing. | 你想太多了 这算得了什么 |
[21:01] | I had death threats as mother goose, | 我演鹅妈妈时还收过死亡威胁呢 |
[21:03] | and it wasn’t golden eggs I was laying, I can tell you! | 我敢肯定 我可不是下金蛋的鹅 |
[21:03] | 此处联系到”Kill the goose that lays the golden eggs(杀鸡取卵)”这个谚语 | |
[21:06] | But if Debbie were to find out… | 可万一黛比发现了… |
[21:07] | She won’t find out. | 她不会发现的 |
[21:09] | Like you say, it was years ago. | 就像你说的 那都是陈年旧事了 |
[21:11] | Take my advice, go out tonight with Debbie, have a nice time | 听我的没错 今晚和黛比好好享受美好时光 |
[21:15] | and forget all about this. | 把这事都忘掉 |
[21:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:20] | Thanks, Brian. | 谢谢 布莱恩 |
[21:21] | Now pass me my left tit, will you? | 把我左侧假胸递过来好吗 |
[21:34] | 今晚特献 “谋杀谜案夜” 三菜套餐39.5英镑 | |
[21:36] | But who would want to poison Lord Foppington? | 可究竟是谁想毒死弗平顿爵士呢 |
[21:41] | It seems | 依我看 |
[21:42] | like somebody has a grudge against the Foppington family | 应该是某个对弗平顿家族怀恨在心的人所为 |
[21:46] | or my name ain’t Trixie Van Diamond! | 否则我便枉为特里克・凡・戴蒙德 |
[21:49] | Well, in that case | 所幸 今晚 |
[21:51] | aren’t we jolly lucky to have a room | 我们有整整一屋子 |
[21:55] | full of renowned amateur detectives | 卓越的业余神探与我们 |
[21:58] | with us here tonight. | 一起共侦谜案 |
[22:00] | So if you’d all like to gather up your clue packs and pencils, | 若大家愿意赏脸 请带上铅笔和线索包 |
[22:04] | we shall go and interrogate miss Tipsy, | 我们该去审讯提普丝小姐了 |
[22:08] | the cook. | 就是那个厨娘 |
[22:11] | Oh, my lord! What was that? | 哦 我的天 是谁在喊啊 |
[22:12] | It sounded like it came from the kitchen! | 听上去像是从厨房传来的 |
[22:23] | Colonel Bluster, come quick. There’s been another murder! | 咆哮上校 快来 又发生一桩谋杀案了 |
[22:28] | What was that, Carruthers? Could you repeat that? | 你说什么 卡路瑟 能再说一遍吗 |
[22:30] | Colonel bluster, come quick. There’s been another murder! | 咆哮上校 快来 又有一桩谋杀案了 |
[22:33] | I think he’s trying to tell us that there’s been another murder. | 我认为他是想告诉我们 又出了一桩谋杀案 |
[22:40] | Quick, everyone! To the kitchen! | 快 各位 快去厨房 |
[22:42] | And don’t forget your clue packs. | 别忘了你们的线索包 |
[22:47] | Come…come, look. Look at it. | 快来 来吧 看看这个 |
[22:54] | See! The murderer has written “Fuck pig” | 看啊 凶手写下了”臭猪”二字 |
[22:58] | using his – or her – own excrement. Could be a clue! | 用他或者她的粪便写的 这或许是个线索 |
[23:02] | David! What have you done? | 戴维 你都做了些什么 |
[23:04] | The victim has been disembowelled. | 受害者已经被开膛 |
[23:06] | See the entrails hanging down. | 看看这些破膛而出的内脏 |
[23:09] | Hurry up, I’m getting dizzy. | 快点 我快要晕了 |
[23:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[23:12] | Look at this! This is semen! | 看这边 是精液 |
[23:14] | All over the floor! | 满地的精液 |
[23:17] | And this, covered in the victim’s blood. | 还有这个刀 沾满受害者的鲜血 |
[23:20] | – David! Stop it now! – But the murderer is still at large! | -戴维 停下来 -可凶手还逍遥法外 |
[23:22] | – Stop it! – What did I tell you? A mistake! | -住嘴 -我就说吧 请他来是个错误 |
[23:24] | I’ll deal with it, thank you, Robin. | 我会处理的 谢谢你 罗宾 |
[23:27] | Can someone get me down,me legs are numb! | 谁能把我放下来吗 我的腿都麻了 |
[23:30] | David, go home. | 戴维 回家吧 |
[23:32] | We gave you a chance but it isn’t working out. | 我们给过你机会了 但你没珍惜 |
[23:40] | She did it. | 是她干的 |
[23:41] | She’s the murderer. | 她就是凶手 |
[23:44] | Please! | 别闹了 |
[23:45] | I… I don’t have a motive…what’s my motive? | 我…我没有动机 我有什么动机 |
[23:47] | Oh, don’t, Cheryl. He’s ruined it. | 哦 别理他 绮丽尔 他全搞砸了 |
[23:51] | Don’t bother coming back! | 你永不录用了 |
[24:03] | This is not my last murder. | 这不会是我最后一次杀人 |
[24:12] | Shall we skip to the coffee? | 我们可以收工去喝咖啡吗 |
[24:16] | Now then. | 好了 |
[24:17] | Let’s get you in here. Get those straps off. | 咱们到家了 马上给你解开带子啊 |
[24:21] | Make you a nice warm bockie of milk. | 再给你来一罐温热的牛奶 |
[24:23] | Are you going to be good for mummy? | 你要乖乖听妈妈的话 知道吗 |
[24:26] | George, are you up there? | 乔治 你在上面吗 |
[24:28] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[24:40] | I was just setting up the teasmade for the morning. | 我刚在为明早摆弄茶具呢 |
[24:42] | There you go. | 给你抱好了 |
[24:45] | There. What a day! | 好了 今天糟透了 |
[24:48] | What a day. | 真是糟透了 |
[24:50] | The morning group are all right but the afternoon’s not. | 早上那组还好 下午那组一团糟 |
[24:53] | It’s like getting blood out of a stone. | 根本就是瞎忙活一场 |
[24:56] | Isn’t it, my little angel? | 对不对 我的小天使 |
[24:58] | Isn’t it, my little Freddy fruitcake? | 对不对啊 我的小甜甜弗雷迪 |
[25:02] | I’m gonna warm his bockie. | 我去给他热奶喝 |
[25:05] | I think he might have dirtied himself, George. | 我觉得他该换尿布了 乔治 |
[25:13] | Daddy change it. | 爸爸来换 |
[25:17] | Daddy change Freddy’s nap-nap. | 爸爸去给弗雷迪换尿布 |
[25:39] | I got your letter, Jolly! | 我收到你的信了 开心果 |
[25:42] | And I know what you did too! | 我也知道你做过什么 |
[27:00] | Congratulations, tealeaf. | 恭喜呀 小毛贼 |
[27:03] | I knew you’d be the one. | 我就知道你会偷溜进来 |
[27:10] | Robert, don’t! | 罗伯特 别去 |
[27:13] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[27:42] | Jesus christ! | 我的老天啊 |
[27:45] | What the f…? | 搞什么鬼啊 |
[28:13] | Sorry, mum. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[28:15] | I did a bad murder. | 我搞砸了一桩谋杀 |