时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Let’s just say I deal in certain commodities. | 我只能说我在销售某种商品 |
[00:15] | A secret, kids? | 想听个小秘密吗 小屁孩 |
[00:17] | Mr Jolly was responsible for this! | 是开心果先生把我害成这样的 |
[00:21] | Red raw stump! | 烂红残肢 |
[00:22] | – I was wondering if you’d like to go out for a meal? -Yeah. | -不知道你愿不愿意出去吃个饭呢 -好啊 |
[00:25] | – The last of the Red-Hot Lovers. – Stop it! | -最后一个情圣[有同名话剧] -住嘴 |
[00:27] | Stop it! | 住嘴 |
[00:29] | What is it you do again? Are you a waiter? | 这次你做什么 服务生吗 |
[00:31] | Butler. | 管家 |
[00:32] | And this, covered in the victim’s blood. | 还有这把刀 沾满受害者的鲜血 |
[00:35] | David, stop it now! | 戴维 停下来 |
[00:37] | Someone get me down. My legs are numb. | 谁能把我放下来吗 我的腿都麻了 |
[00:39] | Sorry, Mum, I did a bad murder. | 抱歉 妈妈 我搞砸了一桩谋杀 |
[00:46] | 疯城记 | |
[00:52] | 埃文郡 布里斯托尔市 | |
[01:03] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[01:05] | Look. | 瞧 |
[01:08] | I’ve got a baby, see? | 我抱着宝宝呢 看到没 |
[01:15] | Lovely. Thank you. | 真好 谢谢 |
[01:19] | That’s better, isn’t it, Freddy? | 这样舒服多了 是吧 弗雷迪 |
[01:41] | 你 杀 了 她 | |
[01:52] | Nine across is “You”. | 第九纵列是填”你” |
[01:55] | “Small, round vegetable”? | “小圆蔬菜”吗 |
[01:55] | vegetable有”呆瓜”之意 此处老爷爷在揶揄老伴 | |
[02:00] | 约克郡 伊尔克利镇 | |
[02:14] | Mr Lomax? | 洛马克斯先生 |
[02:17] | It’s Michael. I have come to read to ya. | 我是迈克 来给你读信了 |
[02:26] | Mr Lomax? | 洛马克斯先生 |
[02:34] | Gotcha! | 吓到你了 |
[02:37] | You thought it was me sat there, didn’t you? Didn’t you? | 你以为是我坐在那吧 是吧 是吧 |
[02:40] | You have to keep them on their toes, you see, little tealeaf. | 你得时刻保持着警觉 小毛贼 |
[02:43] | You won’t steal from me that easily. | 想在我这里偷东西可不容易 |
[02:46] | Not when they see me sitting in my chair, bold as brass. | 只要那些无耻之徒以为是我坐在这就不敢偷 |
[02:50] | Right, come on, then. | 好了 过来 |
[02:52] | I want to get you acquainted with my holy of holies. | 我要带你熟悉一下我的至圣宝殿 |
[03:02] | You got a lot of toys, bruv. | 伙计 你的玩具真多 |
[03:04] | They’re not toys. | 它们可不是玩具 |
[03:06] | They’re commodities. | 是商品 |
[03:08] | See this? | 看到这个没 |
[03:11] | Seaweed the Octopus. | 海藻章鱼 |
[03:12] | First generation, mint condition | 第一代 完好无损 |
[03:14] | and from a smoke-free home. | 从一个无烟家庭那买来的 |
[03:16] | 200 dollars. | 2百美元 |
[03:18] | This one, just the same, only he’s got seven legs. | 这一个 一模一样 只是它有七条腿 |
[03:21] | Seven legs, tealeaf, a rarity! | 是七条腿啊 小毛贼 稀有品啊 |
[03:25] | Sold one to a doctor in Malta for 4,000 dollars. | 以4千美元卖了一个给马耳他的一个医生 |
[03:30] | I’ve got them all. | 我都有齐了 |
[03:32] | All pristine, tagged and odour free. | 全都是原版有标签无异味的 |
[03:35] | Never been touched, never been played with. | 没给人摸过 也没人玩过 |
[03:38] | Just like you, tealeaf? | 就像你 小毛贼 |
[03:41] | Are you pristine? | 你是处男吗 |
[03:44] | Or are you played with? | 还是你被亵玩过了 |
[03:47] | That’s none of your business. | 那可不关你的事 |
[03:48] | This my business! This my business! | 关我的事 这可是我的生意 |
[03:51] | Want to come and work for me, touch my commodities, | 难道你还想带着一身年轻女孩的气味 |
[03:53] | your clothes stinking of young girls? | 来为我工作 触摸我的商品吗 |
[03:55] | No, tealeaf, no! | 没门 小毛贼 没门 |
[03:58] | No girls, no smoking, and no meat pies. | 不准泡妞 不准抽烟 吃肉饼也不准 |
[04:01] | – What about pasties? – No pasties neither. | -那馅饼呢 -也不行 |
[04:06] | This whole collection has taken me years to amass. | 这些收藏花我了多年的心血 |
[04:10] | It’s worth more than you could dream of. | 你做梦都想不到有多值钱 |
[04:13] | But if it were complete… | 但只要收藏完整的话… |
[04:16] | if it were complete… | 一旦收藏完整… |
[04:19] | there wouldn’t be a collection like it in the world. | 这将会是世界上独一无二的收藏 |
[04:24] | How many more toy… commodities do you need? | 那你还差多少玩具…是商品 |
[04:29] | Just the one, tealeaf. | 只差一个 小毛贼 |
[04:34] | And you are going to help me find him. | 而你要帮我找到它 |
[04:38] | 伍德格林 伦敦 | |
[04:46] | Hello, this is David and Maureen, his mum. | 喂 这里是戴维和他妈妈莫琳的家 |
[04:53] | Please, leave a message after the beeping sound. | 请在”吡”的一声后留言 |
[04:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:00] | David, you ki… | 戴维 你杀… |
[05:04] | Hello? We’re in. I was just spending a penny. | 喂 我们在的 我刚去方便了下 |
[05:07] | Is David there, please? | 请问戴维在吗 |
[05:09] | David? No, he’s still in bed, love. | 戴维 不 亲爱的 他还在睡呢 |
[05:11] | Want to leave a message? | 你要留言吗 |
[05:12] | – Yes, you… – Hang on, let me grab a biro. | -是的 请你… -等下 我拿支圆珠笔 |
[05:16] | Never bloody one around when you need one. | 每到要用的时候就找不到 |
[05:18] | – All right, you what? – You… | -好了 你要说什么 -你… |
[05:21] | – killed… – Doesn’t bloody work. | -杀了… -擦 没墨水了 |
[05:23] | David chews them. He’s worse than a dog! | 戴维老是嚼笔头 比狗狗还多嘴 |
[05:27] | You… killed… her. | 你…杀了…她 |
[05:32] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[05:34] | Hello? All right, you what? | 喂 好了 你说什么来着 |
[05:36] | Forget it! | 算了 |
[05:38] | Shall I tell him who called? | 留个姓名行吗 |
[05:46] | Paging Dr Phillips. | 呼叫菲利普斯医生 |
[05:48] | Dr Phillips to haematology, please. | 请菲利普斯医生速到血液科 |
[05:51] | Morning, Joy. | 早上好 乔伊 |
[05:52] | Morning, Nicola. You’ve got your hands full there. | 早 妮古拉 你的手都没空啦 |
[05:55] | You’re like the old woman who lived in the shoe! | 就好像”住在鞋里的老妈子”[儿歌名] |
[05:57] | Hey, less of the old! | 拜托 我没那么老 |
[05:58] | – I can take this one back. – No, that’s all right. | -我可以帮你把那个拿回去 -不用 没关系 |
[06:01] | It’s no bother cos I’m going to the storeroom. | 没关系的 我反正要去储藏室 |
[06:04] | – He doesn’t live in the store room. – I know. | -他不住在储藏室 -我知道 |
[06:06] | Looks like he should be in the bin by the state of him! | 看他的样子应该待在垃圾箱里 |
[06:09] | Don’t you dare! | 你好大的胆子 |
[06:11] | You really shouldn’t comment on things you know nothing about! | 竟斗胆对自己不了解的事情说三道四 |
[06:16] | Jesus, Joy. | 老天啊 乔伊 |
[06:23] | Can you see him? | 你看见它了吗 |
[06:28] | He’s the one. | 它就是我缺少的那个 |
[06:30] | Snappy the Crocodile. | 潇洒鳄鱼 |
[06:33] | Only 100 ever produced. | 限量生产了100个 |
[06:34] | Exclusive for the Japanese market. | 只供销日本市场 |
[06:38] | But the plane that was taking them there crashed. | 但是运载的飞机失事了 |
[06:41] | 99 Snappies sank to the bottom of the ocean | 有99个沉入了海底 |
[06:44] | and ended up as fish guts, | 葬身鱼腹 |
[06:46] | but miracle of miracles, one survived. | 然而神乎其神的是 有一个幸免于难 |
[06:50] | Washed up on an island near Fiji. | 被冲到了斐济边的一个岛上 |
[06:53] | Of course I went over there but they beat me to it, didn’t they? | 我当然也去了那里 但被她们抢先了一步 |
[06:56] | They already had their claws all over him. | 她们的脏手已将它据为己有 |
[07:00] | – Who? – Chelse and Kelly Sue Crabtree! | -谁 -克拉布特利家的切尔西和凯莉・苏 |
[07:02] | Who do you think?! | 你以为还能有谁 |
[07:04] | The witches of eBay. | 易趣网的女巫姐妹 |
[07:08] | Oh, I begged them, tealeaf, | 我乞求过她们 小毛贼 |
[07:11] | I’m not too proud to say it, begged. | 用”乞求”这个词我都难以启齿 |
[07:14] | And eventually, they agreed to sell, | 终于 她们同意卖了 |
[07:17] | but within a year I’d lost him. | 但不到一年 我又失去了它 |
[07:20] | Shit. | 我勒个去 |
[07:23] | Someone’s got him on eBay for 48p? | 有人在易趣网拿它出来以48便士竞拍 |
[07:25] | I know. Unbelievable. | 我知道 难以置信吧 |
[07:28] | When I think of the price I paid. | 尤其在想起自己付出的代价时 |
[07:33] | Why, what did it cost you? | 为什么 你付出了什么 |
[07:36] | These eyes, tealeaf. | 这两只眼睛 小毛贼 |
[07:42] | These two eyes. | 这两颗眼珠 |
[07:50] | David, I made you a brew. | 戴维 给你泡了杯茶 |
[07:52] | Where do you want it? | 你想放哪儿 |
[07:54] | Next to the lamp. | 放在灯边上 |
[07:57] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么书 |
[07:59] | – Ripper. – Jack or Yorkshire? | -开膛手 -杰克还是约克郡屠夫 |
[08:02] | Jack. | 开膛手杰克 |
[08:04] | Hey, you’ve had a phone call, right deep voice. | 对了 有人给你打过电话 正宗男低音 |
[08:09] | Graham! | 是格雷汉姆 |
[08:10] | Graham? From work? | 格雷汉姆 是公事吗 |
[08:13] | What did he wants? | 他想干嘛 |
[08:14] | And why is there blood all over these clothes? | 还有 为啥这些衣服血迹斑斑的 |
[08:17] | Ask Graham! | 问格雷汉姆去 |
[08:37] | 戴维・舒巴次收 | |
[08:44] | 我知道你做过什么 | |
[08:54] | 苏塞克斯郡 伊斯特本市 | |
[08:56] | So, Debbie, you’ll enter on your usual spot, | 黛比 你从老地方进场 |
[08:58] | downstage right. | 舞台的右前方 |
[08:59] | Didn’t I enter the other side before? | 我之前不是从另一边进场的吗 |
[09:01] | Darling, goodies stage right, baddies stage left. | 亲爱的 好人走右边 坏人走左边 |
[09:05] | Right, now, where are my dwarfs? | 好了 小矮人们哪儿去了 |
[09:06] | So there you are. Come along, in a line. | 在这儿啊 快过来 排成一排 |
[09:08] | Hurry up, less of that, here we go, splendid. | 动作快 别磨蹭 好了 很好 |
[09:11] | Let’s get you in height order from smallest to… | 现在按身高整队 从最矮的到… |
[09:16] | least small. | 最不矮的 |
[09:17] | Right, now, I want you to enter from over here | 好了 我要你们从这里进场 |
[09:20] | in a zigzag, | 跳着交叉步 |
[09:21] | humming “Hi-ho”. So here we go. | 哼着《工作歌》 就像这样 |
[09:27] | Now, Bashful? Where’s Bashful? | 怕羞鬼 怕羞鬼在哪儿 |
[09:30] | It’s Blusher. | 是害羞鬼 |
[09:31] | I forgot. We can’t use the Disney names. | 我忘了 咱不能用迪斯尼里的名字 |
[09:33] | Isn’t it fucking ridiculous? | 这不是太可笑了吗 |
[09:35] | How can you copyright the word “Happy”? | 他们总不能买断”高兴”这词的版权吧 |
[09:36] | Anyway, Flusher, Blusher, whatever your name is. | 话说回来 脸红鬼 害羞鬼 不管你叫啥 |
[09:39] | Now, I want you to suddenly stop | 到时 我要你突然停住 |
[09:40] | and you to bump into him, | 然后你撞上了他 |
[09:42] | you to bump into him, you bump into him… | 你撞上了他 你撞上了他 |
[09:44] | and then you all fall down. | 然后集体摔倒 |
[09:46] | Right. Let’s see that. | 好了 咱们试试看 |
[09:48] | Here we go. And… | 各就各位 开始 |
[09:52] | That’s it, nice big smiles. | 就是这样 笑得开心点 |
[09:54] | Wave to the audience, gorgeous, lovely. | 向观众招手 好极了 很好 |
[10:02] | Fabulous! | 太赞了 |
[10:03] | You see, as an audience, we are on your side already | 看到没 作为观众我们已经被你们感染了 |
[10:05] | because we’ve seen you humiliated, | 因为我们看到了你们出丑 |
[10:08] | – for want of a better word. – Chris? Box? | -我词穷了 -克里斯 要看盒子呢 |
[10:11] | Yes, I’ve got to go and look at a glass coffin. | 哦对 我得过去看看那副玻璃棺材 |
[10:13] | So take five and we’ll pick it up here later. | 休息五分钟 我们一会儿接着排练 |
[10:17] | I see Dirk Diggler’s on his back again. | 我看见大�h王迪哥又躺下了 |
[10:17] | 迪哥是电影《大�h王迪哥》里的色情明星 在此讽刺罗伯特又摆出了拍A片的造型 | |
[10:19] | Leave it, Brian. | 别说了 布莱恩 |
[10:21] | I can’t believe he used to do porn films! | 真不敢相信他以前曾拍过A片 |
[10:24] | I checked out your CV, Robert. | 我看过你的作品简历了 罗伯特 |
[10:26] | Rumpled foreskin, | 有《侏儒皱命根》 |
[10:26] | 片名改自格林童话《Rumpelstiltskin》 故事围绕磨坊女与小矮人叙述 | |
[10:28] | Goldie Pubes, | 《金牌下体》 |
[10:30] | Wood In The Babes. | 《巨炮轰俏妞》 |
[10:31] | Ignore them, Robert, | 别理他们 罗伯特 |
[10:33] | they’re only jealous. | 他们不过是嫉妒你 |
[10:34] | I can stick up for myself, thanks. | 我会自卫反击的 谢谢 |
[10:35] | Yeah, so we’ve heard! | 没错 自”慰”反击嘛 |
[10:37] | Sorry, I just thought… | 对不起 我还以为… |
[10:40] | – Are you all right, Robert? – Fine. | -你还好吗 罗伯特 -还好 |
[10:44] | You seem a bit low. | 你看起来有点低落 |
[10:47] | I just wanted to ask if we’re still on for tonight. | 我只想问问今晚我们是否依约出去 |
[10:50] | What? | 什么 |
[10:50] | You offered to take me out for a meal remember? | 你答应带我出去吃饭的 记得吗 |
[10:52] | I didn’t think you was interested. | 我以为你不感兴趣 |
[10:54] | Debbie, We’re all going for a Chinese tonight, | 黛比 我们今晚要去吃中餐 |
[10:56] | a big company meal. Cast only, no wiggies. | 是公司聚餐 只有演员 谢绝管假发的 |
[11:00] | You are coming, aren’t you? | 你会来的吧 |
[11:01] | No, Brian, I’m going out with Robert. | 不了 布莱恩 我要和罗伯特去约会 |
[11:10] | 格林公立小学 | |
[11:16] | 曼彻斯特郡 索尔福德市 | |
[11:21] | Brilliant. | 不是冤家不聚头 |
[11:25] | 开心果先生 派对搞笑之王 | |
[11:30] | Take that, and that, and that! | 吃我这招 再来 再一招 |
[11:30] | 潘趣和朱迪[英国传统滑稽傀儡戏] | |
[11:33] | That’ll teach you to steal my sausages. | 看你还敢不敢再偷我的香肠 |
[11:36] | Oh, Mr Punch, what’s going on? | 潘趣先生 发生了什么事 |
[11:39] | That naughty ghost was stealing my sausages! | 那个淘气鬼在偷我的香肠 |
[11:44] | They’re not real sausages. | 那不是真的香肠 |
[11:47] | I told you to look after the baby. | 我叫你照看好宝宝的 |
[11:49] | They’re not real sausages. | 那不是真的香肠 |
[11:52] | If you’d waited for Mr Jelly, | 如果你们有等果冻先生来 |
[11:54] | you’d have got real sausages! | 你们就能得到真的香肠了 |
[11:56] | Oh, well. Maybe we can have them for tea, boys and girls! | 那也许我们能拿它们当下午茶呢 孩子们 |
[12:01] | And that would be just like you,wouldn’t it, Jolly? | 那不正正是你的所为吗 开心果 |
[12:03] | Steal my act. Steal my sausages. | 盗用我的表演 偷走我的香肠 |
[12:06] | – Who is it? – “Who is it? Who is it?” | -是谁 -还问”是谁” 少来了 |
[12:09] | It’s me, Mr Jelly! | 是我 果冻先生 |
[12:11] | I do Punch and Judy in this school, | 这所学校的《潘趣和朱迪》是我演的 |
[12:13] | not him. Look. | 不是他 看清楚 |
[12:14] | Hello, boys and girls, | 大家好啊 孩子们 |
[12:15] | I’m a little bit sad today | 我今天有点不高兴 |
[12:16] | cos someone’s here in my spot. | 因为有人抢了我的地盘 |
[12:18] | I know I’m a bit late but… | 我知道我来得有点儿晚 |
[12:20] | Oh, yeah, that’s it. Get rid of the disabled one, | 对 继续起哄啊 把这残废赶下去 |
[12:23] | no one wants to see the stump, do they? | 没人想见这个残肢 是吧 |
[12:25] | Red raw stump? | 烂红残肢 |
[12:27] | Do you want to involve the police, Jelly? | 你想惊动警察吗 果冻 |
[12:29] | Because you know the magistrate’s passed a restraining order | 因为治安官刚刚下发了限制令 |
[12:32] | banning you from coming within 100 yards. | 禁止你在我周围一百码内出现 |
[12:35] | Yes, I’m aware of that, but they don’t know, | 是 我知道 但他们不知道真相 |
[12:38] | boys and girls, they don’t know what he did to me. | 孩子们 他们不知道他对我做了什么 |
[12:40] | Shall we call the policemen, boys and girls? | 我们要叫警察来吗 孩子们 |
[12:42] | Yeah! | 要 |
[12:45] | ‘Ello, ‘ello, ‘ello, what’s going on ‘ere then? | 你们好呀你们好呀 发生什么事了 |
[12:48] | – Who are you? – I’m PC World. | -你是谁 -我是国际警察 |
[12:48] | PC是警察缩写 PC World同时也是英国最大的电脑商城 | |
[12:51] | That’s my joke, PC World. | “国际警察”是我原创的笑话 |
[12:52] | Get your own name! Stop pointing that at me! | 你自己去起个名字 别拿它对着我 |
[12:55] | We have to protect ourselves, don’t we, boys and girls? | 我们得自我保护 对吧 孩子们 |
[12:58] | I’m not talking to you, I’m talking to him. | 我没跟你说话 我在跟他说 |
[13:00] | You keep out, Mr Punch, Mr Punch, | 你别插手 潘趣先生 潘趣先生 |
[13:02] | Mr Punch, Punch! Punch! Punch! | 潘趣先生 打你打你打你 |
[13:04] | That’s the way to do it! That’s the way to do it! | 这才像话 就该这样 |
[13:17] | Suspect may be armed. | 疑犯可能携有武器 |
[13:22] | Who wants a balloon? | 谁想要个气球 |
[13:33] | Right, get in and don’t come back. | 行了 给我进去 别再回来了 |
[13:35] | This is your last warning. | 这是最后通牒 |
[13:36] | All right, all right. I’m going. | 好啦好啦 我这就走 |
[13:38] | I’ve only got one hand, you know. | 你也知道 我独手行动不便 |
[13:44] | 你杀了她 | |
[13:48] | How come no-one else is bidding on it? | 怎么可能没别的人竞价呢 |
[13:50] | 25 million things for sale on eBay, tealeaf. | 易趣上有两千五百万多件商品呢 小毛贼 |
[13:53] | You’ve got to know where to look. | 你得知道从哪儿下手 |
[13:55] | You see the listing? | 看见详单了吗 |
[13:57] | – “Toy Aligater”? – Spelt wrong. | -“恶”鱼玩具吗 -他拼错了 |
[13:57] | 注:正确拼写为alligator | |
[13:59] | Probably a kid having a clear out. | 估计是个小孩在出清玩具 |
[14:01] | That’s how I found Humps the Kamell, | 不过我就是这么找到驼背”洛”驼的 |
[14:01] | 注:正确拼写为camel | |
[14:03] | a “K” and two “L”s. | 卖家拼成K开头 两个L结尾 |
[14:06] | How long before the auction closes? | 拍卖还有多久结束 |
[14:08] | Three hours and 12 minutes. | 3小时12分 |
[14:08] | 竞价次数:0 起价:0.48英镑 | |
[14:10] | I can’t wait to see their faces. | 我迫不及待想看她们的�逖�了 |
[14:15] | 艾塞克斯郡 布伦特里镇 | |
[14:18] | I’ve got another bid on those Tweenies videos. | 我又竞拍了一次那些《好玩小天地》录像 |
[14:18] | 《好玩小天地》是一起英国幼教节目 | |
[14:20] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[14:21] | – 86p. – Show me. | -86便士 -给我看看 |
[14:26] | Keep your eye on it. | 好好盯着它 |
[14:28] | I’m going to put another bid in on them ribbons. | 我要给这些丝带再出个价 |
[14:31] | – What’s the story with them? – Dunno. | -有什么来头吗 -不知道 |
[14:33] | Nine green ribbons on at 15p. | 9条绿丝带标价15便士 |
[14:35] | – No reserve? – No. | -无底价拍卖吗 -对 |
[14:37] | We could get £1.50 – £2 for them. | 也许能卖它个一两磅呢 |
[14:40] | I know, | 我知道 |
[14:41] | mugs! | 那些蠢货 |
[14:44] | That’s that David Beckham autograph sold. | 那张大卫・贝克汉姆的亲笔签名卖出去了 |
[14:46] | Seven quids! Here we go. | 7磅大洋啊 来来 再来 |
[14:53] | Da-vid Beck-ham! | 大卫・贝克汉姆 |
[14:56] | – Oh, bum stink! – What? | -悲剧了 -怎么 |
[14:57] | I’ve lost my ribbons now. | 我找不到那个丝带的页面了 |
[14:59] | Here, I’ll do it. | 来 我来 |
[15:00] | Items closing in the next hour under £8. | 一小时内竞价低于8磅的拍卖宝贝 |
[15:06] | Subsearch. Green. | 分类搜索 绿色 |
[15:09] | That’s it. Nine green ribbons. | 是它了 9条绿丝带 |
[15:12] | Look, there’s our Snappy. | 看 这是我们的潇洒鳄鱼 |
[15:14] | 48p one bidder? That’s impossible. | 每次标价48便士 这不可能 |
[15:17] | Well, he’s there. | 这宝贝在这呢 |
[15:18] | Right in front of your eyes. | 近在眼前 |
[15:21] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[15:23] | I’m going to bid 50p. | 我要出价50便士 |
[15:24] | Please, no. | 别 不行 |
[15:27] | Bid 52. | 出价52便士 |
[15:32] | I’m glad you came to see me Mrs Sowerbutts | 很高兴你来看望我 舒巴次太太 |
[15:35] | Cos it was awful, what happened last night. | 昨晚发生的事真是太骇人了 |
[15:39] | I bet it was. | 我想也是 |
[15:41] | Can I ask what happened to the puppy? | 能告诉我那小可怜怎么了吗 |
[15:44] | I cut her down, | 我割断绳子放她下来 |
[15:46] | cleaned her up and sent her back to East Finchley. | 帮她清理干净 再送她回去东芬治利 |
[15:49] | She’ll be at peace there. | 她会在那得到安宁的 |
[15:52] | Don’t call the police. Graham, please. | 求你别报警 格雷汉姆 求你了 |
[15:56] | If he gets put back in that place, | 如果他又被送回那个地方 |
[15:58] | it’s two buses for me, and the taxi’s a ruination. | 我得转两趟车才能到 没辆的士肯去 |
[16:01] | Mrs Sowerbutts, please. You’re over-reacting. | 舒巴次太太 你有点反应过激了 |
[16:04] | The matter is closed as far as I’m concerned. | 我相信这事已经告一段落了 |
[16:08] | So, what do you want to do about this? | 那这个 你怎么解释 |
[16:14] | 我知道你做过什么 | |
[16:17] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[16:18] | Come off it, I’m not thick. I know what you’re after. | 别装蒜了 我又不傻 我知道你想干嘛 |
[16:22] | I never laid a finger on her. | 我连一个指头都没碰过她 |
[16:24] | I went through all this at court. | 我在法庭上全说了 |
[16:27] | I was… | 我当时… |
[16:29] | standing behind her… | 正站在她身后… |
[16:32] | eating an egg salad sandwich, | 吃鸡蛋沙拉三明治 |
[16:34] | when some of it | 有一些 |
[16:36] | accidentally | 不小心 |
[16:38] | splashed into her hair. | 沾到了她头发上 |
[16:41] | And no, I can’t explain the DNA report. | 我没法解释那DNA报告是怎回事 |
[16:47] | If you don’t leave I will call the police! | 你要是不离开我就要报警了 |
[16:49] | I’ve told you, no police. | 我说了别叫警察 |
[16:51] | This is blackmail. | 这是勒索 |
[16:53] | Yes, it bloody well is. | 没错 就是勒索 |
[16:55] | Right! | 好 |
[16:59] | Put me through to the poli… | 给我接通警… |
[17:04] | 血库重地 闲人勿入 | |
[17:08] | Don’t cry, don’t cry, my little Freddy fruitcake. | 不哭不哭 我的甜心小乖乖弗雷迪 |
[17:20] | Here we go, Freddy. | 我们到了 弗雷迪 |
[17:23] | Mumma get your medicine. | 妈妈给你装点药 |
[17:26] | There we are. | 马上就好 |
[17:59] | Fill that up. | 把它装满 |
[18:05] | And nobody | 没人 |
[18:07] | is none the wiser. | 会发现的 |
[18:24] | It all looks so good. | 看起来都很好吃 |
[18:27] | I’m famished, I could eat a horse. | 我饿得能吃下一匹马了 |
[18:28] | They’ve got buffalo, buffalo with mozzarella. | 这里还有水牛 意大利干酪水牛肉 |
[18:32] | Yes. | 就是啊 |
[18:35] | Here we go. Something for the little one. | 给 这是给小朋友的 |
[18:38] | – Can I get the wine list, please? – Of course, madam. | -请给我酒水单 -好的 夫人 |
[18:41] | Oh, that was nice of him. | 他服务真周到 |
[18:43] | Yeah, if you’re three. | 如果这有三岁小孩的话 |
[18:46] | By the way, I saw your porn film | 对了 我看了你拍的A片 |
[18:48] | Ho’ White and the Seven Dicks. | 《白雪欲女与七个小鸡鸡》 |
[18:50] | – Did you? – Yeah, Brian showed it to me. | -你看了 – 布莱恩给我看的 |
[18:53] | He thought I’d be shocked, but I am absolutely porn mad! | 他以为我会很震惊 但我其实是个A片迷 |
[18:57] | I love it! I’ve seen most of the ones on that label. | 我爱死了 那系列的片我看过一大部分 |
[19:00] | What is it? Midget Gems? | 那叫什么来着 《侏儒佳作集》 |
[19:02] | Midget Gems, yeah. | 对 《侏儒佳作集》 |
[19:03] | I think my favourite one is Horny Dumpty. | 我最喜欢那部《淫乱矮胖子》 |
[19:05] | Is that the one where you buttfucked Red Riding Hood? | 是不是你在里边爆小红帽菊花来着 |
[19:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:08] | That’s right, cos I remember this head-turn you did | 那就对了 我记得你在里边有个转头 |
[19:11] | with this really shocked look in your eye, | 惊恐的眼神相当给力啊 |
[19:13] | and I just thought, wah, | 我当时就想 哇 |
[19:15] | “That is so powerful”. | “真是太有男人味了” |
[19:17] | It’s one of the things that made me want to become an actress. | 这是促使我做演员的动力之一 |
[19:20] | There was something really truthful about it. | 你那表演太真诚了 |
[19:23] | I think the cleaner had just walked in on us. | 我想咱俩刚终于冰释误解了 |
[19:27] | I wondered if you would be more comfortable in this. | 请问坐这个会不会更舒适些 |
[19:29] | I think we’re fine thanks. | 我想不必了 谢谢 |
[19:31] | Would you like me to have a word with him? | 你要我跟他说清楚吗 |
[19:33] | I’m used to it. I’ve always been looked down on. | 我习惯了 反正经常被人看低 |
[19:36] | And I bet people patronize you, don’t they? | 大家肯定经常以高姿态对你 是吗 |
[19:39] | A little bit. | 有点吧 |
[19:41] | From what I’ve seen, you’re every bit as big as any other man. | 但在我看来 你和其他男人一样大 |
[19:45] | If not bigger! | 甚至更大 |
[19:47] | I’m glad it’s out in the open, | 我很高兴这事挑明了 |
[19:49] | cos someone was trying to blackmail me. | 因为有人在勒索我 |
[19:51] | I got this letter. | 我收到这封信 |
[19:57] | “I know what you did.” | “我知道你做过什么” |
[20:00] | I already know what you did! | 我已经知道你做过什么了 |
[20:02] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:03] | I don’t have to worry any more. | 我不用再担心了 |
[20:09] | 一条新消息 | |
[20:11] | 你杀了她 | |
[20:16] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[20:18] | Would he like a balloon? | 他想要个气球吗 |
[20:20] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[20:24] | What is it now? | 现在去到多少钱了 |
[20:26] | – £2.79. – Go £2.80. | -2.79英镑 -出价2.8英镑 |
[20:28] | No, £2.89. | 不 2.89英镑 |
[20:29] | Let’s throw caution to the wind. | 我们这次豁出去了 |
[20:31] | Why don’t you just bid 100 or | 为什么不直接出价100 |
[20:32] | 1,000 or something, scare the others off? | 或者1000什么的 把其他人吓跑 |
[20:35] | Never show your hand until the dying seconds, Tealeaf. | 不到最后绝不能亮杀手锏 小毛贼 |
[20:38] | Besides, the seller might pull the auction | 而且要是给卖家发现这东西很抢手 |
[20:40] | if he thinks it’s worth something. | 没准会取消竞拍的 |
[20:41] | They’ve come straight back in with £3.10. | 他们直接出价3.1英镑 |
[20:43] | £3.10?! Jesus, no one would pay £3.10 for that… | 3.1英镑 老天 没人会花3.1英镑买它… |
[20:46] | It’s just a bag of beans. | 它不过是袋不值钱的豆子 |
[20:46] | 此玩偶为填充豆状PVC的”豆豆娃” 同时beans有”无价值之物”的意思 | |
[20:48] | It’s the Crabtree sisters. I know it. | 肯定是克拉布特利姐妹 我就知道 |
[20:51] | What should I do? | 我要怎么做 |
[20:52] | Give me a time check. | 还剩多少时间 |
[20:54] | One hour, 40 minutes and 11 seconds. | 1小时40分11秒 |
[20:57] | I’m sending the seller a private email. | 我在给卖家发私人邮件 |
[20:59] | Contact me to come to an arrangement | “请联系我 私下商议” |
[21:03] | “off list.” | 价格 |
[21:04] | They just upped it to £3.29, Chelse. | 他们抬高到3.29英镑了 切尔西 |
[21:07] | – Go £3.50. – £3.50? | -出3.5英镑 -那么高 |
[21:09] | – Are you sure? – I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[21:14] | – They’ve gone £3.50. – Bitches! | -她们出到3.5英镑了 -贱货 |
[21:16] | – Shall I go four? – Hold fire. | -我们出4英镑吧 -先停战 |
[21:18] | Make them sweat a bit. | 让她们先得意会 |
[21:21] | Let me know when it’s the final minute. | 最后一分钟时告诉我 |
[21:28] | 《连环杀手历史大全》 | |
[21:28] | 《连环杀手》 | |
[21:30] | I don’t know, there are too many to choose from. | 真拿不准 可选的手法太多了 |
[21:33] | What’s that one that you like? Piccalilli? | 你喜欢哪个 皮卡缇利吗 |
[21:35] | – Andrei Chikatilo. – That’s him. | -是安德烈・ 奇卡缇洛 -哦对 就是他 |
[21:35] | 安德烈・ 奇卡缇洛:乌克兰连环杀人犯 | |
[21:36] | – What was he, stabbings? – Yeah. | -他是用刀刺的吗 -对 |
[21:39] | Not keen, Graham. Are you? | 不感兴趣 格雷汉姆 你呢 |
[21:41] | It says when they arrested him, | 这里说当他们逮捕他时 |
[21:43] | they found a man’s willy in his kettle! | 在他家水壶里找到一个男性生殖器 |
[21:46] | Honestly! What are they like? | 说真的 那得吓成什么样啊 |
[21:50] | I like strangles. | 我喜欢扼颈 |
[21:53] | There’s one in here that used drills. | 这里这个人使用的是钻头 |
[21:55] | Victor Perez, 1994, 12 victims. | 维克多・佩雷斯 1994年 有12名受害者 |
[21:57] | Don’t do that… I’ve got a thumping headache. | 别那样… 我已经头疼欲裂了 |
[21:59] | Have they no quiet ones, David? | 就没有安静点的死法吗 戴维 |
[22:04] | Alexander Devlin, 1964, | 亚历山大・德福林 1964年 |
[22:06] | drowned his victims in a bath. | 趁泡浴之际淹死受害者 |
[22:08] | That’s do-able, isn’t it? | 这个好实施 对吧 |
[22:09] | Happy with that, Graham? Being drowned? | 这法子满意吗 格雷汉姆 遇溺身亡 |
[22:11] | Go and fill a bath. | 去给浴缸放满水 |
[22:13] | And put some Matey in it for him | 要是能找到泡泡浴盐 |
[22:14] | if you can find any. Do you have Matey? | 就给他加点 你家有泡泡浴盐吗 |
[22:18] | David loves a Matey bath. | 戴维超爱泡泡浴 |
[22:22] | I am sorry about all this, Graham, | 格雷汉姆 原谅我们这么做 |
[22:24] | but you know I couldn’t cope without David | 但是你也知道 我没了戴维活不了 |
[22:27] | and he couldn’t cope without me. | 他没了我也活不了 |
[22:29] | Not if he got sent back to that place. | 更甭提他被送回那个地方去了 |
[22:31] | There was some right strange people in there, | 那儿有几个家伙很诡异 |
[22:33] | Graham, I tell you. | 格雷汉姆 不怕告诉你 |
[22:35] | A woman died. | 有个女人死在那了 |
[22:37] | – Mum! – Hang on. | -妈 -等一下 |
[22:49] | Let’s have a look. | 让我看看 |
[22:51] | David, it’s stone cold. | 戴维 水太冷了 |
[22:53] | What about now? | 那怎么办 |
[22:55] | You can’t put him in, he’ll freeze to death! | 不能这样放他进去 他会冻死的 |
[22:56] | Go and boil a kettle. | 去烧壶水来 |
[22:57] | That’ll take the edge off it. | 兑点热水让水暖和些 |
[22:58] | I’ll swirl him in a drop of Radox. Help him relax. | 我给他倒点沐浴露 帮助他放松 |
[23:08] | Stop! | 站住 |
[23:09] | Mum! He’s getting away! | 妈 他跑了 |
[23:12] | Get after him! | 快追 |
[23:14] | If he goes to the police… | 要是他去报警的话… |
[23:17] | Oh, no. | 不用追了 |
[23:19] | Never mind, we’re all right. | 用不着追了 没事了 |
[23:22] | Look. | 看呀 |
[23:24] | He did have Matey. | 他明明有泡泡浴盐 |
[23:26] | What a lie! | 真是个大骗子 |
[23:28] | A few years ago I had to spend some time | 几年前我在一个精神病院 |
[23:32] | in an institution. | 住过一段时间 |
[23:34] | Just because you were a dwarf? That is outrageous. | 就因为你是侏儒吗 这太过分了 |
[23:38] | No, not because of that. | 不 不是那个原因 |
[23:40] | I had some… | 我有些… |
[23:42] | issues, mentally. | 心理上的问题 |
[23:44] | Don’t be scared, it’s all sorted. | 别害怕 我已经治好了 |
[23:46] | I used to be a werewolf, but I’m all right now-ooo! | 我曾是个狼人 但是现在治好了 |
[23:50] | Really? That as well? | 真的吗 还有这回事 |
[23:52] | No, I was joking. | 不 我开玩笑呢 |
[23:54] | So, you’re not a dwarf? | 这么说你不是侏儒咯 |
[23:56] | No, I am a dwarf. | 不 我是侏儒 |
[23:59] | I’m not a werewolf. | 但我不是狼人 |
[24:03] | Anyway. | 总而言之 |
[24:04] | While I was there, | 当我在住院时 |
[24:07] | a woman was killed. | 一个女人被杀了 |
[24:09] | Whoever is sending these messages think I killed her. | 发这些信息给我的人 认为我是凶手 |
[24:11] | But I didn’t. It was… | 但我没有 那是… |
[24:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:19] | I just keep thinking about you in those films. | 你在那些影片中的表现让我念念不忘 |
[24:24] | I have this… | 我有个… |
[24:25] | this fantasy. | 有个幻想 |
[24:27] | No, I’m embarrassed. | 算了吧 好尴尬 |
[24:29] | No, go on. | 不 你继续说 |
[24:33] | I’m Snow White asleep in her glass coffin. | 我是躺在玻璃棺材里的白雪公主 |
[24:37] | And you’re Blusher, | 而你是小矮人害羞鬼 |
[24:38] | and you come to try and rouse me. | 你前来唤醒我[也指激起性欲] |
[24:42] | You’ve really thought this through, haven’t you? | 你还真是把情节都想好了呢 是吧 |
[24:45] | – What about the rest of my costume? – Just the hat. | -那我的戏服呢 -只带帽子好了 |
[25:01] | I am pooped. | 累死我了 |
[25:02] | We had two ectopics back to back today. | 今天连着遇上了两个胎位不正的孕妇 |
[25:04] | I’ve been like a blue-arsed fly. | 把我忙得团团转 |
[25:09] | I suppose you haven’t had a chance to look at the crossword. | 看来你没精力做填字游戏了 |
[25:12] | 18 down’s a real stinker. | 第十八纵列可难了 |
[25:17] | George, what’s wrong? | 乔治 怎么了 |
[25:17] | 你 杀 了 她 | |
[25:28] | 你杀了她 | |
[25:30] | Some day my prince will come. | 某天 我的王子会到来 |
[25:33] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[25:35] | One sec. | 马上就好 |
[25:38] | I hope… | 我希望… |
[25:50] | I’m sorry, but that is so funny. | 对不起 但这实在太搞笑了 |
[25:54] | Well, it’s true that television adds a few pounds. | 都说上电视会显得大 果然不假啊 |
[25:57] | Go ahead, let’s see you stamp your foot like Rumpled Foreskin! | 继续演呀 像《侏儒皱命根》那样直跺脚呀 |
[25:57] | 在原著《Rumpelstiltskin》里 小矮人因被皇后猜中了名字而狠狠跺脚 | |
[26:02] | I think he looks cute. | 我觉得他挺可爱的 |
[26:19] | Some people just can’t take a joke. | 有些人就是开不起玩笑 |
[26:29] | Maybe they’ve lost interest. | 也许他们失去兴趣了 |
[26:30] | No. | 不可能 |
[26:32] | He’s in there all right. | 他一直都在 |
[26:35] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉得到 |
[26:36] | 80 seconds, Mr Lomax. | 剩下80秒了 洛马克斯先生 |
[26:39] | 78 | 78, |
[26:40] | 77 | 77, |
[26:41] | 76… | 76… |
[26:42] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[26:44] | – I’m bidding a fiver.- Leave it. | -我出价5英镑 -别急 |
[26:46] | 67 66 67, 66, | |
[26:48] | 65 64… 65, 64… | |
[26:50] | 63 | 63, |
[26:52] | 62 | 62, |
[26:53] | 61, one minute. | 61 还剩一分钟 |
[26:55] | Go! £50. | 动手 50英镑 |
[26:57] | £60. | 60英镑 |
[26:59] | 75. | 75英镑 |
[27:04] | 40 seconds. | 还剩40秒 |
[27:20] | – 220, Chelse? – Do it. | -要出220英镑吗 切尔西 -出吧 |
[27:23] | 230. | 230英镑 |
[27:28] | Bob. | 鲍伯 |
[27:29] | Come and look at this. | 快过来看看 |
[27:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[27:34] | How long left? | 还剩多长时间 |
[27:36] | 25 seconds. | 25秒 |
[27:37] | 300 | 300. |
[27:38] | £300?! | 300英镑 |
[27:40] | 320 now. | 现在涨到320了 |
[27:41] | There’s an e-mail from one of them saying “name your price”. | 还有个买家写了封电邮来 说”出个价吧” |
[27:44] | – Pull it! – What? | -撤销交易 -什么 |
[27:45] | – Pull the ad! – £400. | -把货品收回 -400英镑 |
[27:47] | – You said you’d e-mail the seller. – There’s no time for that. | -你说你给卖家发邮件了 -来不及了 |
[27:50] | – 500? – More zeros. | -500英镑吗 -加多个零 |
[27:52] | Get off! | 手拿开 |
[27:53] | If they’re willing to pay 5… | 如果他们都愿意出到5… |
[27:54] | £600, who knows much it could be worth? | 600英镑的话 天知道这个东西值多少钱 |
[27:57] | – I can’t stop it. – I thought you’d been on a course. | -我撤销不了 -你不是学过吗 |
[27:59] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[28:00] | 10 seconds. | 还剩10秒了 |
[28:02] | 9 | 9, |
[28:03] | 8… | 8… |
[28:05] | 9,000! | 9千英镑 |
[28:07] | 9,000! | 9千英镑 |
[28:08] | And one | 加1 |
[28:10] | penny! | 便士 |
[28:12] | – Press delete!- I can’t do it when you stand over me. | -按删除 -你鬼吼鬼叫的我都乱了 |
[28:15] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[28:17] | 5 | 5, |
[28:18] | -4… -3 – 4… – 3, | |
[28:20] | 2… | 2… |
[28:23] | Did we win? | 我们赢了吗 |
[28:26] | Did we get it? | 买到了吗 |
[28:28] | 商 品 撤 回 | |
[28:30] | Well done, son. | 干得好 儿子 |
[28:32] | Now all we’ve got to do is find the bloody thing. | 现在我们要把这只鳄鱼找出来 |