时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Psychoville… | |
[00:08] | – This is Freddy. – It’s only a doll. | -这是弗雷迪 -不过是个玩偶 |
[00:11] | Not for much longer. | 就快不是了 |
[00:12] | This whole collection has taken me years to amass. | 这些收藏花我了多年的心血 |
[00:15] | – How many more do you need? – Just the one, Tealeaf. | -你还差多少 -只差一个 小毛贼 |
[00:18] | I have this… | 我有个… |
[00:19] | this fantasy. | 有个幻想 |
[00:20] | I hope… | 我希望… |
[00:24] | That is so funny! | 这实在太搞笑了 |
[00:29] | I did a bad murder. | 我搞砸了一桩谋杀 |
[00:30] | Can you put me through to the police… | 请给我接通警察… |
[00:33] | Happy with that, Graham? Being drowned? | 这法子满意吗 格雷汉姆 遇溺身亡 |
[00:34] | Go and fill a bath, David. | 去给浴缸放满水 戴维 |
[00:37] | Trevor, Mr Jolly’s here! | 特雷弗 开心果先生来了 |
[00:38] | Jelly! I’m Mr Jelly! | 是果冻 我是果冻先生 |
[00:40] | But they don’t know! | 但他们不知道真相 |
[00:41] | They don’t know what he did to me. | 他们不知道他对我做了什么 |
[00:47] | 疯城记 | |
[00:57] | Place the prisoner in the dock. | 将囚犯押上被告席 |
[01:04] | Clown Court is now in session. | 小丑法庭现在开庭 |
[01:11] | All rise for Judge Pennywise. | 全体起立 有请潘尼维斯法官 |
[01:11] | 《异灵魔咒》中还魂小丑的名字 | |
[01:21] | Mr Jelly, | 果冻先生 |
[01:23] | you stand accused of bringing clowning into disrepute. | 你被指控让小丑界蒙羞 |
[01:27] | – How do you plead? – Not guilty! | -你作何抗辩 -我无罪 |
[01:29] | Silence in court, the Judge is dead! | 肃静 法官已死 |
[01:31] | Somebody trumped up and blew off his head! | 谁敢无中生有 就爆他头 |
[01:34] | Exhibit A, m’lud. | 1号证物 陛下 |
[01:37] | I know what you did! | 我知道你做过什么 |
[01:40] | You killed her, didn’t you? | 你杀了她 就是你 |
[01:42] | – What? I didn’t kill anyone! – Silence! | -什么 我可没杀人 -肃静 |
[01:45] | Anything from the defence? | 辩方作何辩解 |
[01:52] | Your request has been noted. | 你的请求已记录在案 |
[01:55] | Call your first witness. | 传一号证人 |
[01:57] | The prosecution calls | 起诉方传唤 |
[01:59] | Mr Jolly! | 开心果先生 |
[02:03] | – Mr Jolly? – Yes, Your Honour. | -开心果先生 -在 法官大人 |
[02:05] | Can you tell us in your own words what exactly the accused | 能否将被告对你的所作所为向在座各位 |
[02:09] | did to you? | 描述一下 |
[02:11] | Mr Jelly stole my act. | 果冻先生剽窃我的戏法 |
[02:14] | Liar! He stole my act! | 骗子 是他剽窃我 |
[02:17] | Silence in the courtyard! Silence in the street! | 法庭内请肃静 大街上请肃静 |
[02:20] | The biggest twit in England is just about to speak! | 英格兰第一傻蛋有话要说 |
[02:23] | Starting frooooooooooooooooooooom… | 马 马 马 马 马上 |
[02:30] | now. | 开始 |
[02:36] | But I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没干 |
[02:38] | – Guilty! – Guilty! Guilty! | -罪名成立 -有罪 有罪 |
[02:46] | Off with his hand! | 砍了他的手 |
[02:48] | Off with his hand! | 砍了他的手 |
[02:50] | Off with his hand! | 砍了他的手 |
[02:52] | Off with his hand! | 砍了他的手 |
[02:54] | Off with his hand! | 砍了他的手 |
[02:56] | Off with his hand! | 砍了他的手 |
[02:58] | Off with his hand! | 砍了他的手 |
[02:59] | Off with his hand! | 砍了他的手 |
[03:01] | – Off with his hand! – It wasn’t me! | -砍了他的手 -不是我 |
[03:05] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没干 |
[03:07] | It wasn’t me! I never killed anyone! | 不是我 我没杀人 |
[03:09] | Please! Please! | 求你们了 |
[03:21] | 曼彻斯特郡 索尔福德市 | |
[03:27] | 开心果先生收 | |
[03:33] | 请 欣 赏 | |
[03:35] | I can’t play it! | 我放不了 |
[03:37] | I’ve only got DVD. | 我只有DVD机 |
[03:39] | I’ve not had tapes since Shawshank Redemption. | 自打《肖申克的救赎》以后我就不看录像带了 |
[03:57] | 埃文郡 布里斯托尔市 | |
[04:00] | Now, this is what we midwives call a birthing pool. | 这就是我们助产士所说的分娩池 |
[04:04] | It’s become quite faddish of late | 最近它在时髦的年轻夫妇间 |
[04:06] | amongst trendy young couples | 也十分流行 |
[04:08] | like yourselves. | 比如你们 |
[04:09] | They roll around on space hoppers, | 他们会坐着弹跳球打滚 |
[04:12] | listening to DVBs of dolphin music and | 听着数字视频广播中的海豚音[生育的惨叫] |
[04:15] | burning those candles that smell of Germolene. | 点着味道像消炎药膏的香薰烛 |
[04:18] | But in my experience, | 但依我之见 |
[04:19] | when you feel the stab of that first contraction, | 当你经受过第一次宫缩的阵痛之后 |
[04:22] | you’re gonna beg to be brought onto the ward | 你就会求着嚷着要住院卧床 |
[04:25] | flat on your back and numb from the neck down. | 才明白四肢麻木地躺着是件美事儿 |
[04:28] | Isn’t it more comforting for the baby | 可对于刚出子宫的小宝宝来说 |
[04:30] | to pass from the womb into an environment | 进入一个同样温暖湿润的环境中 |
[04:33] | which is also warm and wet? | 不是会更感舒适吗 |
[04:35] | Less stressful? | 更无忧吧 |
[04:38] | I see that Dr Miriam Stoppard has snuck back in. | 看来你又给米丽亚姆・斯托帕德博士附体了 |
[04:41] | Hello Miriam, how’s Tom? | 你好 米丽亚姆 汤姆还好吗 |
[04:41] | 汤姆・斯托帕德:英国著名剧作家 跟米丽亚姆・斯托帕德只是同姓而已 | |
[04:43] | Oh, no, sorry, of course, he left you, | 不对 太遗憾了 他把你甩了 |
[04:45] | didn’t he, for Felicity Kendall? | 对不对 去找菲丽西提・肯德尔了 |
[04:45] | 菲丽西提・肯德尔:英国著名女演员 | |
[04:48] | If what you’re actually asking is, | 如果说你是想问 |
[04:50] | “Joy, will a water birth stop it from hurting?”, | “乔伊 水下生产能否消除痛苦呢” |
[04:53] | well, I’m afraid my answer would have to be no, it won’t, | 那么 我恐怕得给出否定答案:不会 |
[04:56] | because you don’t get one of these without a lot of pain. | 因为没有痛苦 哪来收获 |
[05:00] | And believe me, mums and dads, | 而且相信我 爸爸妈妈们 |
[05:03] | – I know pain. – What’s this for, then? | -我懂痛苦 -这是干嘛用的 |
[05:05] | Do you catch the baby in it? | 用来捞小宝宝的吗 |
[05:07] | There’s one that got away! | 又有一个要出来了 |
[05:08] | Come in, number three, your time’s up! | 三号 快过来 你是时候上水了 |
[05:13] | No, that’s what we call the Stink Net. | 不是 那其实是胎粪网 |
[05:15] | If you’re pushing down with all your might, | 一旦你使尽浑身力气分娩 |
[05:17] | a baby isn’t the only thing that’ll pop out. | 出来的可不止是小宝宝而已 |
[05:20] | So Dad, | 爸爸 |
[05:21] | if you allow your partner to choose a water birth, | 要是你允许伴侣选择水下生产 |
[05:24] | it will be your job to scoop out all the tots. | 这捞粪的活儿可就归你了 |
[05:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[05:29] | Joy, your husband’s on the phone. | 乔伊 你丈夫来电话了 |
[05:30] | He wants you to come home straight away. | 他要你马上赶回家 |
[05:32] | I can take over here if you like. | 你愿意的话我可以替你 |
[05:34] | No, thank you, Nicola. I think we’re done. Thank you. | 不用了 妮古拉 已经讲完了 谢谢 |
[05:37] | 伦敦 伍德格林 | |
[05:45] | David, stop playing with your food. | 戴维 别把吃的当玩具 |
[05:50] | Don’t want it. | 我不想吃 |
[05:52] | Come on, it’s good sausage, is that. | 快点 这香肠不错 尝尝 |
[06:06] | What’s the matter? Is it too big? | 怎么了 太大了吗 |
[06:08] | Need it mushing up? | 要弄碎点吗 |
[06:15] | “Police want to question | “警方将传讯所有 |
[06:17] | anyone who saw Graham Whittaker on the day he died.” | 在格雷汉姆・惠特克死亡当天见过他的人” |
[06:22] | Here, try that. | 来 尝尝 |
[06:25] | That better? | 好点没 |
[06:28] | Poor Graham. | 可怜的格雷汉姆 |
[06:30] | – Flat as a pancake. – Do you mind? I’m eating a pancake. | -压扁成煎饼了 -注意说话 我在吃煎饼呢 |
[06:34] | We should count ourselves lucky he went under that bus, | 算咱们走运 后来他被公交车碾了 |
[06:36] | or else he’d have gone to the police. | 否则他就去报警了 |
[06:38] | Did anyone else apart from him see you do that murder? | 除了他还有谁看见你那场谋杀了 |
[06:43] | Him, him and her. | 他 他还有她 |
[06:46] | That’s three more witnesses we’ve got to get rid of. | 我们还要多除掉三个目击者 |
[06:48] | Plus the two you’ve already killed. That makes five! | 加上已经死翘翘的两个 一共五个 |
[06:51] | Can we not do six? | 咱就不能杀六个人吗 |
[06:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:55] | Six makes us proper serial killers. Five’s just mass murder. | 杀够六个就算连环杀手了 五个只算刽子手 |
[06:59] | You’re never satisfied, are you, David? | 你怎么要求那么多 戴维 |
[07:00] | I don’t know what we’ll have to see on the day | 我也不知道当天会遇到些什么人 |
[07:02] | if there’s anyone else knocking about. | 要是有人自动送上门再说吧 |
[07:04] | Come on, finish your sausage, we’ve got work to do. | 好了 把香肠吃掉 咱有活儿要干 |
[07:09] | David. | 戴维 |
[07:11] | Don’t be disgusting! | 别那么恶心 |
[07:12] | Use your fork. | 用叉子 |
[07:22] | 西米德兰兹郡 达德利市 | |
[07:23] | It’s not in here, | 不在这里 |
[07:24] | it’s not in his bedroom and it’s not in the loft. | 不在他房间里 也不在阁楼里 |
[07:26] | – Then I don’t know where it is. – Karen, please listen to me! | -那我就不知道在哪了 -凯伦 听我说 |
[07:29] | We’ve got people offering us thousands of pounds | 现在有人开出天价要买我们的 |
[07:32] | for a stuffed crocodile. | 鳄鱼毛绒玩具 |
[07:34] | When was the last time you saw it? | 你上次看到它是什么时候 |
[07:36] | I put it in a box | 我把它放在空房 |
[07:38] | in the spare room marked “Ebay”. | 一个标注”易趣”的盒子里了 |
[07:42] | It’s not there, is it? | 不在那里 不是吗 |
[07:44] | The one thing in this house that’s worth a lot, | 咱家就这一样值钱东西 |
[07:47] | and you can’t look after it. | 你都没看住 |
[07:48] | That’s nice! Never mind your wife, | 你好意思说 那老婆和孩子 |
[07:51] | – and your kid! – Karen, listen to me! | -算什么 -凯伦 听我说 |
[07:54] | We’ve got a blind man on the driveway | 现在咱家的车道上杵着个瞎老头 |
[07:57] | and a pair of Siamese twins | 中庭里还蹲着一对 |
[08:02] | on the patio. | 连体双胞胎 |
[08:05] | We are out of our depth. | 咱们没辙了 |
[08:07] | These people are serious collectors. | 那帮人是专职搞收藏的 |
[08:10] | Now get upstairs | 现在上楼去 |
[08:11] | and find me | 把鳄鱼 |
[08:12] | that crocodile! | 给我找出来 |
[08:17] | – Mum? – Shut up. | -妈妈 -闭嘴 |
[08:19] | Get out of the way. | 别挡道 |
[08:26] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[08:28] | I think they’re just trying to find it. | 我猜他们正在找 |
[08:31] | Come on! Ring, why don’t you ring? | 响啊 快点 干嘛电话还不响 |
[08:34] | Here, check if I’ve got a signal, will you? | 给 帮我看看有没有信号 |
[08:40] | – How long have you had this phone?- Ages. | -你这电话用了多少年了 -很多年 |
[08:43] | Nobody ever rings me on it. | 从来没人打给我 |
[08:47] | I’ve waited years for this moment, tealeaf. | 这一刻我已经等很久了 小毛贼 |
[08:51] | By the end of this day, I’ll be the only man in the world | 今晚过后 我将成为举世无双 |
[08:53] | with a complete collection of first generation Beanie toys. | 完整收藏第一代豆豆娃的第一人 |
[08:53] | 豆豆娃是一种使用豆状PVC材料作为填充物的绒毛玩具 在易趣网上的收藏人口与交易量都非常惊人 | |
[08:57] | – Do you know what that makes me? – Yeah. | -你知道这对我意味着什么吗 -知道 |
[09:00] | Rich, Tealeaf. | 富有 小毛贼 |
[09:02] | Rich. | 富有 |
[09:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:08] | – Hello? – Who is it? Who is it? | -喂 -是谁 是谁 |
[09:10] | Yeah… | 对 |
[09:12] | Ok. | 好 |
[09:14] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[09:17] | Well? | 怎样 |
[09:18] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[09:44] | Jolly. | 开心果 |
[09:49] | Hello, Sean. | 你好 肖恩 |
[09:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[09:53] | We haven’t been double booked again, have we? | 咱们不会又是被订重了吧 |
[10:00] | As you can see, | 大家看 |
[10:01] | nothing in this hand, and… nothing in this hand. | 这只手里没有 这只手里也没有 |
[10:05] | But what’s this I see? | 可这是什么呢 |
[10:10] | How egg-straordinary! | 多么”鸡”动人心啊 |
[10:12] | And that’s for you, Barnaby, and take a bow! | 这蛋赏给你 巴纳比 鞠躬 |
[10:30] | You’ve got a repetitive strain injury. | 你患了重复性劳损 |
[10:33] | I know you’ve worked very hard. | 我知道你工作很努力 |
[10:35] | A simple surgical procedure should loosen the tendons. | 一个小的外科手术就能松弛肌腱 |
[10:38] | You’ll be right as rain by Tuesday, | 周二就会恢复正常 |
[10:40] | just in time for Philippa’s party! | 正好能赶上菲利帕的派对 |
[10:42] | Doctor, my GP said… | 医生 我的家庭医生说… |
[10:44] | Yes, I heard what he said, and he shouldn’t be in here. | 我知道他怎么说 而且他根本不该待着这 |
[10:46] | Could you leave, please? | 请你离开 好吗 |
[10:49] | Yes, sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[10:54] | So you’re a children’s entertainer? | 听说你是做小丑的 |
[10:58] | How fascinating. | 多有意思啊 |
[11:06] | Doctor, he’s waking up. | 医生 他醒了 |
[11:12] | I’m terribly sorry. | 我万分遗憾 |
[11:15] | There were… | 手术出了些… |
[11:17] | complications. | 状况 |
[11:29] | There’s a lot we can do with prosthetics these days, | 现在义肢功能很好的 |
[11:32] | and with my help, there’s no reason why in six months’ time… | 而且有我帮你 六个月肯定能… |
[11:35] | Can I just have some time to think about it, please? | 能让我安静地想一下吗 |
[11:38] | Of course. | 好 |
[11:41] | Towel’s just there. | 毛巾在这里 |
[13:21] | Sorry I’m late. I can only make left turns. Through here, is it? | 抱歉来晚了 我只能左转 就在里面对吗 |
[13:25] | … this hand. | 这只手是空的 |
[13:26] | Nothing in this hand. | 这只手也是空的 |
[13:28] | What’s this I see? | 这是什么呢 |
[13:32] | How egg-straordinary! | 多么”鸡”动人心 |
[13:36] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[13:38] | Hello, Sean. | 你好 肖恩 |
[13:54] | 请脱鞋 | |
[14:04] | *I closed my eyes… | 我闭上双眼* |
[14:08] | *Drew back the curtain… | 拉上窗帘* |
[14:11] | It arrived this morning. | 带子今早送到的 |
[14:13] | Same handwriting as the other one. | 跟那封信上的笔迹一样 |
[14:15] | Come on, Freddy, what’s the matter? | 吃吧 弗雷迪 怎么了 |
[14:17] | Don’t you like swede? | 你不爱吃芜菁糊吗 |
[14:20] | Joy, didn’t you hear me? | 乔伊 你没听见我说话吗 |
[14:23] | I think someone’s trying to blackmail us. | 我想有人想勒索我们 |
[14:25] | Come on, little soldier, | 来吧 小士兵 |
[14:27] | just one more for the king? | 再来一小口吧 |
[14:29] | He’s not taking it for some reason. | 他怎么就是不吃呢 |
[14:40] | When’s all this going to stop, Joy? | 你还要闹到什么时候 乔伊 |
[14:41] | Not until he’s finished the whole jar. | 等他把这碗吃干净 |
[14:43] | I mean… the situation with… | 我是指 宝宝这… |
[14:46] | the baby. | 这档事 |
[14:48] | He has got a name, George. | 他有名字的 乔治 |
[14:50] | With Freddy. | 弗雷迪这档事 |
[14:53] | I can’t keep this up much longer. | 我快要受不住了 |
[14:55] | How do you think I feel when | 你觉得别人进门看到这个 |
[14:56] | people come round to the house and see this? | 我心里是做何感想 |
[15:00] | Proud, I hope. | 我希望是 骄傲 |
[15:02] | Just because Freddy is special needs… | 虽然弗雷迪有点不太一样 |
[15:05] | What special needs? A boil wash twice a week? | 什么不一样 每周过两次开水吗 |
[15:07] | Daddy’s just being silly now, isn’t he, Freddy? | 爸爸犯傻了 你说是不是 弗雷迪 |
[15:10] | He knows perfectly well that you’re hand-wash only. | 他很清楚你只能手洗 |
[15:13] | Joy, please, whoever sent this tape | 乔伊 拜托 寄录像带的人 |
[15:16] | knows that you were put away. They know what you did. | 知道你曾经入过院 还知道你做过什么 |
[15:18] | I was ill, George. Ill. | 我那时病了 乔治 病了 |
[15:21] | And I’m better now. | 现在好了 |
[15:23] | No-one’s got anything on me. I’m ashamed of nothing. | 没人有我的把柄 我光明磊落 |
[15:25] | I know you’re not ashamed, but you’re not well, Joy. | 我知道你光明磊落 可你现在没好 乔伊 |
[15:30] | Please, why won’t you let me help you? | 拜托 就让我来帮你吧 |
[15:34] | Like you helped Paul? | 像你帮助保罗那样吗 |
[15:39] | Oh, that’s not fair. | 你这么说不公平 |
[15:42] | Don’t do this, Joy. | 别扯这个 乔伊 |
[15:44] | If God won’t give me another child, | 上帝不赐予我第二个孩子 |
[15:46] | then I’ll be God. | 我就自己当上帝 |
[15:48] | I don’t need you or your useless seed. | 我不需要你 也不要你那没用的精子 |
[15:50] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 你在胡说些什么 |
[15:52] | No-one said bringing up a child would be easy, George. | 养育一个孩子原本就很难 乔治 |
[15:55] | It’s not a child! | 它不是真的孩子 |
[15:59] | It’s a doll. | 是个娃娃 |
[16:01] | A horrible, stinking bag of rags! | 一个脏兮兮的破皮囊 |
[16:10] | You see, George? | 看见没 乔治 |
[16:12] | It’s working. | 见效了 |
[16:18] | Freddy, you clever boy. | 弗雷迪 真是聪明孩子 |
[16:36] | – Look stupid. – You don’t look stupid. | -看着傻透了 -才不是 |
[16:39] | You look pretty. | 你看起来很美 |
[16:40] | Two women is less threatening, remember. | 两个女人威胁感小一些 记住这点 |
[16:42] | Don’t forget to do your lady voice. Do it for me? | 别忘了用女声说话 来 说一下 |
[16:44] | Hello, I’m Jill. | 你好 我是吉尔 |
[16:46] | On second thoughts, keep your mouth shut. Take my lead. | 算了 你还是闭嘴得了 跟着我就好 |
[16:51] | I’m ringing it. | 我要按铃了 |
[17:05] | You need strapping up. Why didn’t you put that bra on? | 把衣服系上 你为啥不把胸罩穿上 |
[17:08] | It is on. It’s plopped out. | 穿着呢 不过它掉出来了 |
[17:09] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[17:13] | Sorry about that, Miss McGinnis. | 抱歉 麦金尼斯小姐 |
[17:15] | We’re from The Gentle Touch Beauty Salon. | 我们是从”柔指美容沙龙”来的 |
[17:19] | This is Jill Gascoigne. I’m Maggie Forbes. | 这是吉尔・加斯科因 我是玛吉・福布斯 |
[17:21] | Yes, of course. Hello, ladies, I was expecting you. | 当然 你们好 女士们 我正在等你们呢 |
[17:23] | I’ll call you back. | 一会打给你 |
[17:25] | Everyone’s out to lunch, but can I get you anything? | 大家都去吃午餐了 需要来点什么吗 |
[17:27] | Drink maybe? | 饮料要吗 |
[17:28] | – Smoothie. – Ye…No, thank you. | -冰沙 -要…不用了 谢谢 |
[17:29] | – Smoothie! – Jill loves smoothies, is she? | -冰沙 -吉尔老想着冰沙 |
[17:32] | Now we’ll be fine. | 真的不用了 |
[17:33] | – Maybe later. – Mango. | -一会再说吧 -芒果味的 |
[17:35] | We’ll get you one brought in. | 待会给你弄一杯来 |
[17:39] | Shall we go through to my office? | 来我办公室吧 |
[17:43] | I’m just dying to have this done! | 我太想把这事儿给办了 |
[17:55] | Do you think I care what you say? | 你以为我会在意你的话吗 |
[17:55] | 苏塞克斯郡 伊斯特本市 | |
[17:57] | With Snow White asleep | 白雪公主已经长眠 |
[17:59] | for a hundred years, | 一百年内未曾苏醒 |
[18:00] | that’s the way it’s going to stay! | 今后也将继续如此 |
[18:06] | I’m the most beautiful woman in all of Mulravia! | 我就是马拉维亚最美的女人 |
[18:12] | Good crowd for a matinee, isn’t it? | 日场能有这么多观众真不错 |
[18:14] | I think those Cubs are really getting it going. | 那帮小屁孩们相当捧场 |
[18:18] | I hope you’re not still mad about last night, Robert. | 希望你不会还在为昨天的事生气 罗伯特 |
[18:21] | It was just meant as a joke, you know? | 那不过是开个玩笑而已 |
[18:23] | Brian says it’s good for cast bonding | 布莱恩说自己人间插科打诨 |
[18:25] | to have silly little in-jokes and stuff. | 对增进感情大有裨益 |
[18:27] | It’s nothing personal. | 并不是针对你 |
[18:29] | Well, I can play a few tricks of my own. | 那我也要玩点小把戏还以颜色 |
[18:31] | Great! I can’t wait to see them! | 好啊 我等不及要看啦 |
[18:34] | Debbie, can I get you in the box? | 黛比 请进盒子里吧 |
[18:36] | – Oh, yes, I am! – Oh, no, you’re not! | -对 我就是 -不 你不是 |
[18:39] | – Oh, yes, I am! – Robert. | -我就是 -罗伯特 |
[18:42] | Just want you to know | 我只想让你知道 |
[18:44] | that I had nothing to do with what happened. | 我与昨晚那件事无关 |
[18:47] | It’s too late for sorry, Kerry. | 现在抱歉已经晚了 凯瑞 |
[18:50] | What are you gonna do? | 你想干什么 |
[19:07] | Oh, Snow White. | 白雪公主 |
[19:09] | She’s so beautiful. | 她如此美丽 |
[19:11] | But yet she still won’t wake! | 但她依旧昏迷不醒 |
[19:13] | Who’s going to cook and clean for us now? | 现在谁来给我们做饭打扫呢 |
[19:15] | Only love’s first kiss will break the spell. | 只有爱人的初吻能打破魔咒 |
[19:18] | We must remain true to her until the spell is broken. | 我们要忠于公主 直至魔咒破除 |
[19:24] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[19:27] | I am Prince Charming, | 我是白马王子 |
[19:29] | and I have been searching the land for my true love. Her name… | 我一直在这片土地上寻找真爱 她的名字… |
[19:33] | Don’t you mean HIS name? | 是”他”的名字吧 |
[19:36] | … is Snow White. | 是白雪公主 |
[19:39] | – Have you heard of her? – She’s here, but you’re too late. | -你们听说过她吗 -她就在这里 可你来迟了 |
[19:41] | – She’s been struck down by a terrible curse. – Oh, wo. | -她已被一个恶咒击倒 -噢 不 |
[19:45] | I must kiss her ruby lips | 在我离开之前 |
[19:47] | before I part hereof. | 我定要一亲芳泽 |
[19:50] | I can’t look! I can’t look! | 不忍卒看 不忍卒看 |
[19:55] | What’s that? She wakes! | 怎么回事 她醒来了 |
[20:02] | She wakes! Debbie! | 她醒来了 黛比 |
[20:06] | Oh, Snow White, I’m so happy to see you! | 白雪公主 见到你醒来 我万分欣喜 |
[20:09] | Debbie! It’s Wednesday matinee! | 黛比 现在是周三日场 |
[20:13] | Thank you, Snow White. | 感谢你 白雪公主 |
[20:15] | I will treasure this always. | 我会珍惜你我的相逢 |
[20:17] | Snow White, | 白雪公主 |
[20:18] | will you be my bride? | 你愿意做我的新娘吗 |
[20:20] | What’s that? | 看啊 |
[20:22] | She said yes! | 她答应了 |
[20:32] | She’s still breathing. | 她还有呼吸 |
[20:35] | – Are you happy now? – No. I’m Blusher, remember. | -你这下高兴了 -没有 我是害羞鬼 记得吗 |
[21:47] | What do you want with me? Haven’t you done enough? | 你还想让我怎么样 你害我还不够吗 |
[21:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 你在说些什么啊 |
[21:52] | Threatening me, sending me messages, you’re driving me mad! | 威胁我 给我寄信 你要把我逼疯吗 |
[21:55] | What messages? | 什么信 |
[21:59] | – Who sent you this? – You did. | -谁寄给你的 -你啊 |
[22:03] | That’s an O. Jolly | 中间是个O 给开心果的 |
[22:07] | This was meant for me. | 这是寄给我的 |
[22:11] | As you can imagine, | 能想象吗 |
[22:11] | I never really get the chance to go to town on my make-up. | 我从没试过带妆去市中心 |
[22:15] | We hear this so often, don’t we, Jill? | 这话我们听过很多次 对吧 吉尔 |
[22:18] | This on-site makeover, it’s a fabulous idea. | 这种上门化妆服务真是棒极了 |
[22:20] | And you’re already looking fabulous, Miss McGinnis. | 你现在看上去也棒极了 麦金尼斯小姐 |
[22:25] | Jill, you know, I really know your face. | 吉尔 我真的觉得你很眼熟 |
[22:27] | Have you ever used our lawyers? | 你请过我们公司的律师吗 |
[22:29] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[22:31] | I doubt she has. | 她肯定没请过 |
[22:32] | She’s only just joined a library. | 她连图书馆的借书证都是刚办的 |
[22:33] | Now, what I’ve done here | 跟你说下 我刚刚 |
[22:35] | is take your eyebrows down a bit, | 把你的眉毛向下处理了一点 |
[22:38] | so as to make more of your face. | 这样更突显你的脸型 |
[22:40] | Right. Can I see? | 不错 我能看一眼吗 |
[22:41] | Not yet. I wouldn’t want you to see | 还不行 我不想让你 |
[22:43] | the painting without all the paint on. | 看到半成品 |
[22:45] | Is that nearly ready, Jill? | 你那边准备好了没 吉尔 |
[22:50] | – What is that? – That’s our… | -那是什么 -那是我们的 |
[22:52] | portable electrolysis machine. | 便携式电解除毛机 |
[22:55] | We’ll soon have all your hair off. | 我们一会就把你的毛除个精光 |
[22:58] | Not all of it, I hope! | 那可别除我头发啊 |
[23:00] | I had a friend, well, a client actually. | 我有个朋友 其实是个客户啦 |
[23:03] | She had beautiful long hair | 她本来留着一头漂亮的长发 |
[23:04] | and she had it all shaved off. | 但后来全剃掉了 |
[23:06] | She called it cancer chic. | 她说那是癌症光头风潮 |
[23:08] | I thought she looked like Ben Kingsley. | 可是我觉得她看起来像本・金斯利[英国光头演员] |
[23:09] | Ma’am? I mean, | 妈 我是说 |
[23:12] | – Maggie Forbes? – What? | -玛姬・福布斯 -干嘛 |
[23:14] | Plastic chair. | 塑料椅子 |
[23:18] | Plastic chair, it won’t work. | 她坐的是塑料椅子 通不了电 |
[23:23] | All right, if we could just | 好了 我们现在要 |
[23:26] | scooch you over to this chair, please, Cheryl. | 请你挪到那张椅子上 绮丽尔 |
[23:29] | Well, it’s not as comfortable. | 这张椅子不舒服 |
[23:31] | It’s where I sit my clients. | 那是给客户坐的 |
[23:33] | Well, it won’t be for long. | 没事 不会让你坐很久 |
[23:37] | – I don’t like the look of those. – It’s nothing. | -这东西好吓人 -没事的 |
[23:40] | We just give your hairy patches a blast of electric | 我们只会在你多毛的地方通上一点电 |
[23:43] | to kill off all those unwanted follicles. | 来去除多余的毛囊 |
[23:45] | I would rather do this with a cream… | 我宁可用除毛膏 |
[23:48] | No, you wouldn’t. | 不 除毛膏不行 |
[23:49] | You never know what they’ve put in a cream. | 谁知道里面都加了些什么东西 |
[23:52] | Electric’s electric. | 用电更刺激 |
[23:53] | She looks like that sausage face from this morning! | 她的样子就像今早那根香肠 |
[23:53] | sausage face也指深情款款的姿态 就好比她脸上的妆 | |
[23:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[23:57] | You are brutally honest, aren’t you? | 你说话还真直接呀 |
[23:59] | I didn’t think it was that noticeable. | 我没想到效果会这么明显 |
[24:01] | People don’t see it on themselves. | 本人看惯了自己是没感觉的 |
[24:03] | When I first met Jill, | 我第一次见到吉尔的时候 |
[24:04] | she looked like Brian Blessed, | 她长得就像布莱恩・布莱斯特一样 |
[24:04] | 布莱恩・布莱斯特:英国演员,特征是一脸络腮胡子 | |
[24:05] | didn’t you, Jill? Now look at her! | 对吧 吉尔 你看她现在变化多大 |
[24:07] | Wait a minute… | 等一下… |
[24:10] | David? Is that you? | 戴维 是你吗 |
[24:13] | Ma’am? | 妈 |
[24:14] | Now, David! | 快动手 戴维 |
[24:21] | Hiya. We’ve just finished. She’s all done. | 我们刚弄完 搞定她了[一语双关] |
[24:24] | Yeah. To a crisp. | 对啊 还卜卜脆呢 |
[24:25] | I got a smoothie! I got a smoothie! | 我有冰沙喝 我有冰沙喝 |
[24:36] | I have in front of me the two sealed bids, | 我手里有双方的密封投标书 |
[24:39] | with regard to the sale of Snappy the Crocodile. | 而上面写着潇洒鳄鱼的投标价 |
[24:43] | Could I please just ask to see that both parties | 我可否先看一下双方是否 |
[24:45] | have enough cash to honour these bids? | 有能力当场兑现标价呢 |
[24:52] | Most agreeable. | 非常好 |
[24:53] | I will now open | 我现在将打开信封 |
[24:55] | and peruse the bids. | 看一下双方的出价 |
[24:57] | – Dad? – Not now, Ian. | -爸 -我正忙着呢 伊恩 |
[24:59] | – But Dad… – Go to your room! | -但是 爸… -回你房间去 |
[25:02] | Karen, if you’d like to distribute | 凯伦 请你把梅尔顿莫布雷的 |
[25:04] | the Melton Mowbray mini pork pies. | 迷你猪肉派拿给大家品尝一下 |
[25:10] | Gentlemen and ladies, | 先生们 女士们 |
[25:12] | thank you for your bids. | 感谢大家的竞价 |
[25:14] | We do have a winner. | 赢家已经诞生了 |
[25:17] | The new owner | 第一代 |
[25:19] | of the first generation | 潇洒鳄鱼的 |
[25:22] | Snappy the Crocodile is… | 新主人就是… |
[25:27] | Come on, Bob. It’s not X Factor. | 快说啊 鲍伯 别玩《英国偶像》那套 |
[25:27] | 真人秀为营造紧张感总会在公布胜利者前久久沉默 | |
[25:30] | – Mr. Lomax. – Yeah. | -洛马克斯先生 -成功了 |
[25:32] | No. | 不 |
[25:33] | With a bid of £859,000! | 出价为85万9千英镑 |
[25:37] | Fuck off! | 不会吧 |
[25:38] | – Fix! – He saw us writing ours! | -作弊 -他看到我们写价码了 |
[25:40] | How did I? You’ve got my eyes, remember? | 拿什么看 你们拿走了我的眼珠 记得吗 |
[25:43] | Karen, if you’d like to take Mr Lomax to the item. | 凯伦 带洛马克斯先生去拿货品吧 |
[25:47] | I will count the money. | 我来数钱 |
[25:51] | Go and play outside. | 到外面玩去 |
[25:52] | – But mom’… – Ian! | -但是妈… -伊恩听话 |
[25:58] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[26:00] | – I hope you think it’s worth the money. – Oh, I do, | -希望你觉得它物有所值 -那是当然 |
[26:04] | I do. | 绝对物有所值 |
[26:06] | Hello, Snappy. | 你好呀 潇洒鳄鱼 |
[26:09] | It’s been a long time. | 我终于找到你了 |
[26:18] | What do you call this? | 这是什么 |
[26:21] | Just because I’m blind, doesn’t make me stupid! | 别以为我瞎就把我当傻子耍 |
[26:25] | Tealeaf! Don’t give him the cash, it’s a fake! | 小毛贼 别把钱给他 鳄鱼是假的 |
[26:27] | No, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[26:28] | Come on, this is not how you react. | 拜托 别这样嘛 |
[26:29] | What are you trying to pull? | 你葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[26:31] | We have got him, we just can’t lay our hands on him right now. | 鳄鱼确实在我们手上 只是一时找不到了 |
[26:34] | Look! They’re trying to fob me off with this, | 你看 他们想用这个来糊弄我 |
[26:36] | a sock with buttons on! | 一只缝着扣子的袜子 |
[26:38] | – So where is he, then? – It’s perfectly safe. I guarantee that. | -鳄鱼到底在哪 -我保证它绝对安全 |
[26:41] | All bets are off! | 竞价取消 |
[26:42] | – Have you got it or not? – We had it, I know we had it. | -鳄鱼到底在不在你们这 -在 绝对在 |
[26:45] | Serves you right for dealing | 谁让你跟”脱线先生”交易 |
[26:45] | 脱线先生:1997年迪士尼电影中 不断闹笑话的主人公 | |
[26:47] | with Mr Magoo over there. | 活该有这下场 |
[26:49] | That’s rich, coming from a Push-Me-Pull-You! | 这话从连体怪胎嘴里说出还真可笑 |
[27:23] | *Close every door to me | 关上每扇门* |
[27:28] | *Hide all the world from me | 藏起全世界* |
[27:32] | *Bar all the windows | 封住每扇窗* |
[27:36] | *and shut out the light | 遮住所有光* |
[27:42] | *Do what you want with me | 对我为所欲为* |
[27:46] | *Hate me and laugh at me | 恨我吧 嘲笑我吧* |
[27:51] | *Darken my daytime | 夺去我的白昼* |
[27:55] | *and torture my night… | 扭曲我的黑夜* |
[27:57] | 你杀了她 | |
[27:59] | *For I know we will find | 因为我坚信我们终将找到* |
[28:01] | Was that meant for you as well? | 那也是写给你的吗 |
[28:04] | *our own peace of mind | 心灵的安宁* |
[28:08] | *For we have been promised | 因为我们终将到达* |
[28:13] | *a land of our own. | 我们的应许之地* |