时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Psychoville | |
[00:02] | Anyone else apart from him see you do that murder? | 除了他还有谁看见你那场谋杀了 |
[00:05] | Now, David! | 快动手 戴维 |
[00:13] | This whole collection has taken me years to amass. | 这些收藏花我了多年的心血 |
[00:16] | – How many more do you need? – Just the one, Tealeaf. | -你还差多少 -只差一个 小毛贼 |
[00:18] | These people are serious collectors. | 那帮人是专职搞收藏的 |
[00:21] | Now, find me that crocodile! | 现在 把鳄鱼给我找出来 |
[00:27] | Are you happy now? | 你这下高兴了 |
[00:30] | Who sent you this? | 谁寄给你的 |
[00:31] | – You did. – That’s an O. This was meant for me. | -你啊 -中间是个O 这是寄给我的 |
[00:35] | Freddy doesn’t live in the storeroom. | 弗雷迪不住在储藏室 |
[00:36] | Looks like he should be in the bin by the state of him. | 看他的样子应该待在垃圾箱里 |
[00:39] | Don’t you dare! | 你好大的胆子 |
[00:43] | Jesus, Joy. | 老天啊 乔伊 |
[00:48] | 疯城记 | |
[00:53] | 埃文郡 布里斯托尔市 | |
[00:57] | Well, that was fun, wasn’t it? | 刚才很有意思 对吧 |
[00:59] | Would’ve been nice to | 要是能多待一会 |
[01:01] | have stayed and seen who the murderer was… | 看完谁是凶手该多好啊 |
[01:03] | Well, I’m sorry, George, | 抱歉 乔治 |
[01:05] | but I thought my boobs were gonna explode. | 但我觉得我的胸部快要胀爆了 |
[01:08] | The Theatre Royal wouldn’t | 我相信皇家剧院可不乐见 |
[01:09] | want me dripping milk all over the stalls. | 我溢出的奶水弄脏整排前座 |
[01:23] | Everything all right, Nicola? | 妮古拉 都还好吗 |
[01:24] | – How’s he been? – Fine. | -他怎样呢 -挺好的 |
[01:25] | I’ve not heard a peep out of him. | 他一声都没吭 |
[01:27] | Yes, he’s a very placid little boy. | 是啊 他是个安静的小男孩 |
[01:30] | He’s livening up now | 他马上就会活跃起来 |
[01:32] | cos he can smell mummy’s milk. | 因为他能闻到妈咪的奶香 |
[01:34] | Here, I’ll get him latched on. | 给我吧 我来喂他 |
[01:36] | Come on then, Nicola, I’ll take you home now. | 来吧 妮古拉 我来送你回家 |
[01:43] | Oh, by the way, this came for you. | 对了 这是寄给你们的 |
[01:45] | I had to sign for it, I hope that’s OK. | 我帮你签收了 希望没什么问题 |
[01:49] | No, that’s fine. Thank you, Nicola. | 没事 谢谢你 妮古拉 |
[01:51] | Can you get me some | 你出去后顺便给我 |
[01:54] | cabbage leaves while you’re out, George? | 带点卷心菜叶回来吧 乔治 |
[01:55] | He’s sucking me red raw here. | 他正在吸我的乳头 |
[02:01] | 西米德兰兹郡 达德利市 | |
[02:03] | How do you go to the toilet? | 你们怎么上厕所呢 |
[02:05] | I’m assuming each of you has your own anus? | 我想你们各自有肛门的吧 |
[02:09] | Is it equal or does one go more than the other? | 去的次数一样多 还是其中一个比较多呢 |
[02:11] | Oh, do you mind? | 拜托 你恶不恶心啊 |
[02:13] | I’m interested. | 我只是感兴趣 |
[02:14] | We don’t get a lot of this kind of thing in Dudley. | 连体双胞胎在达德利可不多见 |
[02:16] | He’s locked himself in his room | 他把自己反锁在房间里 |
[02:18] | – and he’s not coming out. – What’s he done with Snappy? | -他不想出来 -他把潇洒鳄鱼怎么了 |
[02:21] | He won’t say. I tried the Jaffa Cakes, he wasn’t interested. | 他没说 我用佳发饼哄他 也没用 |
[02:26] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[02:28] | We are being held hostage by a seven-year-old boy. | 我们居然被一个七岁的小屁孩挟持了 |
[02:31] | ‘Ere, let me speak to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[02:34] | – I have a way with kids. – Shall I come with? | -我对付小孩自有一套 -要我陪你吗 |
[02:37] | Cheeky Girls原是罗马尼亚一对身材苗条的双胞胎组合 | |
[02:37] | No, you stay here and keep your eye on the Cheeky Girls. | 不用 你留在这儿盯着无耻姐妹花 |
[02:41] | They’re not to be trusted. | 我可信不过她们 |
[02:45] | So… | 那么… |
[02:48] | if one of you needs to…pump, | 如果你们中的一个要…便便了 |
[02:51] | can the other one, like, hold it in? | 另一个能 忍住吗 |
[02:59] | You know, Ian, | 是这样的 伊恩 |
[03:01] | when my Daddy was a little boy, in 1912, | 1912年 那时我爸爸还是个孩子 |
[03:04] | there was a ship called the Titanic which sank. | 有一艘叫做泰坦尼克的船沉没了 |
[03:09] | Hundreds of people died, | 成百上千的人死于非命 |
[03:11] | many children among them | 其中不乏孩子 |
[03:13] | and Hamley’s, the toy shop, | 所以哈姆雷斯玩具店 |
[03:13] | 哈姆雷斯号称世界上最大的玩具店 | |
[03:15] | made 500 black mohair bears | 做了5百只黑色马海毛玩具熊 |
[03:17] | and put them in its window as a symbol of the nation’s grief. | 放在橱窗中 象征举国悲痛 |
[03:23] | Well, my Daddy had one of these bears, | 我爸爸得到了其中一个玩具熊 |
[03:26] | and he gave it to me. | 并把它传给了我 |
[03:28] | He said, “This represents all” | 他说 “这代表着那些” |
[03:31] | “those little dead children. Look after him.” | “不幸丧生的孩子们 好好保管他” |
[03:37] | I’ve still got him. | 至今我还收着 |
[03:39] | I take him to bed with me every night. | 每晚我都和它相拥入眠 |
[03:42] | As I grew older, I carried on my collection. | 随着年龄在增长 我也在继续收藏 |
[03:45] | I thought somehow I could | 我认为这样子我就可以 |
[03:48] | keep alive the child in me. | 保存我心中的童真 |
[03:52] | It’s a terrible thing, growing old. | 长大 真是件糟糕的事 |
[03:55] | I’ve not long left now, I know I haven’t, | 我知道我的时日不多了 |
[03:59] | but if you could help me find Snappy the Crocodile, | 但如果你能帮我找到潇洒鳄鱼 |
[04:05] | then that little boy who’s still inside me will live on… | 我内心的童真就能永存不朽 |
[04:10] | and I won’t end my days as just… | 当我离世时 就不会只是 |
[04:14] | another sad, lonely old man. | 一个悲伤孤独的老人 |
[04:18] | I can’t hear a word you’re saying. | 你说的话我一个字都没听到 |
[04:31] | No-one’ll stop because of the hook. | 看到我这钩子 都没人愿意停车 |
[04:33] | Oh, it’s all right, there’s a recovery vehicle on its way. | 没关系 拖车已经在路上了 |
[04:38] | You know who had a car like this, don’t you? | 你知道谁有辆这样的车吗 |
[04:40] | 死后获得世界马戏博览报的终身成就奖的英国小丑 | |
[04:40] | Charlie Carolli. | 查理・卡罗里 |
[04:41] | Ah, you don’t know who that is, do you? | 看吧 你不知道那是谁吧 |
[04:43] | Can’t say that I do. | 我的确不知道 |
[04:45] | Did she present Ground Force? | 她是不是演过《陆军》[英剧] |
[04:48] | Charlie Dimmock. | 那是查理・迪莫克[演员] |
[04:50] | Oh… Call yourself a clown!? | 你还算是个小丑吗 |
[04:51] | You don’t know the first thing about it, do you? | 小丑界最基础的知识你都一无所知 |
[04:53] | I bet you haven’t even got your face registered | 我敢肯定你连自己的脸谱都没 |
[04:53] | 把小丑妆画在鸡蛋上是加入国际小丑协会的注册传统 | |
[04:54] | – on an egg, have you? – On an egg? | -注册在鸡蛋上 -鸡蛋上吗 |
[04:57] | Yeah, that’s how you copyright your make-up, twit. | 对 只有这样你才能取得你的小丑妆版权 笨蛋 |
[05:00] | Shame you can’t do it for names. | 不能单凭名字闯荡真是可惜了 |
[05:01] | You knew I was called Mr Jelly! | 你明知道我叫果冻先生 |
[05:03] | I did want to call myself Dr Diddle, | 我也想叫自己迪杜医生啊 |
[05:05] | but there was a paedophile arrested in York | 但原来有个恋童癖在约克郡被捕了 |
[05:08] | with the same name so it didn’t seem appropriate. | 也叫这名字 所以那用作艺名很不妥 |
[05:11] | Besides, Mr Jolly suits my character. | 另外 叫开心果也符合我的形象 |
[05:14] | What character? A paper plate with glasses on? | 什么形象 架着眼镜的纸板脸吗 |
[05:16] | Well, the distinction is clear enough to me. | 一个字母的区别对我来说够清楚了 |
[05:18] | It’s not clear, though, | 我可不这么觉得 |
[05:19] | or else I’d not be getting your blackmail letters. | 不然我就不会收到给你的勒索信了 |
[05:21] | My life could be in danger cos someone thinks I’m you. | 我或有生命危险 就因为有人把我当作你 |
[05:23] | I thought you didn’t want to be involved? | 我以为你不想被牵连其中呢 |
[05:25] | I am involved. Look! | 我已经受牵连了 瞧 |
[05:34] | Is this why you wanted to see me? | 这就是你要见我的原因吗 |
[05:36] | Yes, it’s got to stop, Jolly, | 没错 这也该停止了吧 开心果 |
[05:37] | I’m sick of all this confusion! | 我受够身份混淆这事了 |
[05:39] | Excuse me, I’m looking for a Mr Jelly? | 不好意思 我要找果冻先生 |
[05:41] | Jolly! | 是开心果 |
[05:44] | Emergency services spent several hours at the scene. | 应急服务部在现场逗留了数小时 |
[05:48] | Police in London are investigating the discovery of two | 伦敦警方正在对这所公寓 |
[05:50] | bodies found locked in a trunk in an apartment. | 木箱内发现的两具尸体展开调查 |
[05:54] | The bodies, both said to be male, have yet to be identified, | 两具尸体均为男性 身份还没得到确认 |
[05:57] | but senior officers are treating the deaths as highly suspicious. | 但是高级警官认为这起案件很可疑 |
[06:01] | A witness described seeing a man | 一位目击者称看到一个戴着 |
[06:04] | wearing a hat with mirrors on it fleeing the scene. | 一顶有镜面的帽子的男人逃离了现场 |
[06:08] | Mamma. | 妈妈 |
[06:16] | Mamma. | 妈妈 |
[06:20] | I’m coming, Freddy. | 我来了 弗雷迪 |
[06:24] | 苏塞克斯郡 伊斯特本市 | |
[06:43] | Kevin, that was a two bow audience, not a three bow audience. | 凯文 是两次鞠躬谢幕 不是三次 |
[06:47] | Half of them were already up with their coats on. | 一半的观众都已经把外套穿上了 |
[06:49] | Yeah, but the front row were still sitting. | 但是第一排的还坐着呢 |
[06:51] | Yes, well they’re the Sunshine Coach mob. | 对啊 但他们是坐智障专车来的 |
[06:54] | They’ve no choice. | 他们就只能坐着 |
[06:56] | Right, before you all deselect, | 好了 在你们解散之前 |
[06:59] | just a few parish notices. | 我简单作一下会务报告 |
[07:01] | Thank you. Now I hope | 谢谢 我希望 |
[07:02] | you’ve all signed Debbie’s get well soon card, | 你们都已在黛比的康复祝愿卡上签名了 |
[07:06] | which is knocking around in wardrobe village. | 卡片已在各衣帽间传递一圈了 |
[07:08] | She’s fine, she’s in a…a stable condition. | 她很好 她的状况…很稳定 |
[07:11] | She’s having every test known to man… | 她做遍了所有的医学检查 |
[07:13] | She just won’t wake up. A bit like tonight’s audience. | 只是还没醒来 有点像今晚的观众 |
[07:17] | Why aren’t I getting anything on Safari, So-goody? | 为什么我的招牌标语就没捧红我呢 |
[07:17] | “Safari, So-goody”是克里斯多夫・比金斯在其主持的 问答节目《On safari》中的标语 | |
[07:19] | Anyway… | 算了… |
[07:21] | would anyone like to | 有谁愿意把卡片 |
[07:22] | take the card to Debbie in hospital? | 带去医院给黛比呢 |
[07:23] | I’d go myself, | 我本想自己去 |
[07:24] | – but I’ve got a flotation tank booked. – I’ll do it. | -但是我预约了盐池水疗 -我去 |
[07:27] | Robert, you’re a wonderful marvel. | 罗伯特 你这善良的小东西 |
[07:29] | – You shouldn’t go there, Robert. – Why not? | -你不能去 罗伯特 -怎么不能 |
[07:31] | You know why. | 你明知故问 |
[07:32] | Now a bit of good news, | 再来宣布一条好消息 |
[07:34] | Kirsty Wark has got cold feet | 柯丝蒂・沃克临阵退缩了 |
[07:34] | 柯丝蒂・沃克是BBC知名节目主持人 | |
[07:37] | so guess who’s switching | 大家来猜猜谁将代替她 |
[07:39] | on the Eastbourne Christmas lights tonight? | 为今晚的伊斯特本圣诞灯会亮灯呢 |
[07:41] | Yes, Biggins! | 没错 就是在下 |
[07:43] | Now, normally of course we’d have Snow White doing this, | 其实通常是由白雪公主来担任的 |
[07:46] | but as Debbie’s understudy it isn’t fair to ask Joanne to do it. | 但是我觉得让黛比的替补乔安妮来担任有失公允 |
[07:49] | The feedback I’ve been getting is… | 我收到的反馈指出 |
[07:51] | well, that you’re confusing people. | 你让他们摸不着头脑 |
[07:54] | Nobody knows what you’re meant to be. | 没人看明白你在演什么 |
[07:57] | So I shall do the honours myself tonight, | 所以今晚将由我亲自掌灯 |
[08:00] | with the dwarves around me as dressing. | 小矮人们则围着我做陪衬 |
[08:02] | Quick speech, photo, photo | 简短说说话 拍拍照 |
[08:03] | and say goodbye, Gillian. | 然后说再见 吉莉安 |
[08:05] | All right, class? Dismissed. | 好了 各位 解散吧 |
[08:09] | You’ve got to tell them, Robert. | 你得告诉大伙儿 罗伯特 |
[08:11] | It was an accident, Kerry. | 那不过是个意外 凯瑞 |
[08:12] | Anyway, it’s got nothing to do with you. | 再说了 关你什么事 |
[08:14] | Robert, there’s a letter for you. | 罗伯特 有你的信 |
[08:17] | What’s this? | 这是什么呀 |
[08:18] | Some fanny mail for Robert? | 女粉丝给罗伯特的来信吗 |
[08:20] | Give me that back. | 还给我 |
[08:22] | You’ve got groupies sending you their keys now. | 你的粉丝们把家里钥匙都寄来了 |
[08:24] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[08:28] | Don’t you worry, hen. | 别着急 小矮妹 |
[08:30] | One day your Prince will come. | 总有一天你的王子会出现的 |
[08:32] | All over those little titties, if you’re lucky. | 走运的话 你会在芸芸矮妹中被看上的 |
[08:37] | Mamma. | 妈妈 |
[08:42] | Mamma. | 妈妈 |
[08:47] | 弗雷迪的床床 | |
[08:56] | It’s all right, my little Freddy Fruitcake. | 没事的 我的弗雷迪小乖乖 |
[09:01] | Mummy’s here. | 妈咪来了 |
[09:07] | Freddy? | 弗雷迪 |
[09:13] | Are you playing hide and seek? | 跟妈妈玩躲猫猫吗 |
[09:18] | Mamma. | 妈妈 |
[09:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪里呀 |
[09:22] | Come out, come out wherever you are! | 出来吧 快从那里出来吧 |
[09:29] | What have you done to Mummy? | 你怎么咬妈妈呀 |
[09:31] | You teething already? | 你已经出牙了吗 |
[09:40] | Freddy, stop it! Freddy! | 弗雷迪 住手 弗雷迪 |
[09:43] | Freddy, stop! | 弗雷迪 住手 |
[09:47] | I think you need some Calpol. | 你得吃点退烧药 |
[09:54] | Mamma… | 妈妈 |
[10:08] | No, no… | 不 不要 |
[10:22] | Mamma… | 妈妈 |
[10:36] | Sorry, I was looking for Debbie Hart’s room? | 抱歉 请问黛比・哈特的病房在哪儿 |
[10:40] | Debbie? We had a whip-round and got you this. | 黛比 大家凑钱给你买了这只熊 |
[10:43] | Well, I think Phil just won it on the pier | 我看八成是菲利在码头赢来的 |
[10:45] | and kept the money, | 自己则中饱私囊 |
[10:46] | but I can’t prove it. | 但我没有证据 |
[10:49] | Anyway, I just wanted to apologise | 不管怎么样 我只是想来道歉 |
[10:54] | because this is all my fault, | 都是我不好 |
[10:55] | but I never meant for you to end up like this. | 但我真不是故意把你害成这样的 |
[10:59] | I am sorry, Debbie. | 对不起 黛比 |
[11:01] | Truly I am. | 发自肺腑的 |
[11:14] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[11:17] | – Where am I? – You’re in hospital. | -我在哪里啊 -在医院 |
[11:20] | – You had an accident. – Who are you? | -你出了意外 -你是谁 |
[11:23] | – I’m Robert, we… – Ah, you’re are awake. | -我是罗伯特 我们… -你醒了 |
[11:25] | I’ll get Doctor Mekos. | 我去叫默考斯医生 |
[11:27] | Your boyfriend’s got to leave now. | 你男朋友不能留在这 |
[11:29] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[11:34] | Yeah. I’m your boyfriend. | 没错 我是你男朋友 |
[11:37] | How long? | 多长了 |
[11:39] | About… | 大概… |
[11:43] | No, I mean, how long have we been together? | 不 我是问 我们在一起多长时间了 |
[11:48] | Oh, two years. | 哦 两年了 |
[11:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:53] | Lucky me. | 我还真走运 |
[11:58] | All right. Don’t get excited, | 好了 别那么激动 |
[11:58] | 伦敦市中心 | |
[11:59] | 蜡像馆 | |
[12:00] | I’ve got to get my breath back. | 让我喘口气 |
[12:02] | Look…look at ’em. | 瞧啊 瞧它们 |
[12:04] | God. | 老天 |
[12:09] | Here, David, come and have a look at this. | 过来 戴维 过来看看这个 |
[12:13] | Here he is, look. Your Acid Bath Murderer. | 瞧这位 你喜欢的酸浴杀手哦 |
[12:17] | John George Haigh, | 约翰・乔治・黑格 |
[12:19] | 1909 to 1949. | 于1909至1949年间行凶 |
[12:21] | They’re not scary to look at, are they? | 瞅上去可没那么吓人呢 是吧 |
[12:23] | He looks like one of the Chuckle Brothers. | 样子挺像”搞笑兄弟”中的一个 |
[12:23] | “搞笑兄弟”是BBC一对喜剧演员 | |
[12:27] | So when’s he coming, our next victim? | 我们下一个目标什么时候过来 |
[12:30] | – Nine o’clock. – It was a good idea to meet him down here. | -九点 -在这里见面真是个好主意 |
[12:33] | You’ve got everything you need, haven’t you? | 各种工具 一应俱全 不是吗 |
[12:35] | Eh, just think, we could be in here one day. | 想想看 我们有朝一日也会被制成蜡像的 |
[12:39] | “David And Maureen Sowerbutts,” | “戴维和莫琳・舒巴次” |
[12:42] | “mother and son serial killers.” | “母子连环杀手” |
[12:44] | – Yeah. – Don’t have ’em put | -没错 -可别让他们给我 |
[12:46] | me in dumpy trousers, David, | 套上短粗的裤子 戴维 |
[12:47] | like Rose West. | 跟萝斯・韦斯特似的[英国连环杀手] |
[12:49] | I want to look decent. | 我要看上去体面点的 |
[12:51] | Ruth Ellis has got a nice little skirt on, look. | 露丝・埃利斯穿了条漂亮小裙呢 瞧 |
[12:51] | 露丝・埃利斯是英国历史上最后一个女死刑犯 | |
[12:55] | 外号校园杀手,最后在监狱以电椅处决 | |
[12:55] | Ted. | 泰德[美国连环杀手] |
[12:57] | David? | 戴维吗 |
[12:59] | David! | 戴维 |
[13:00] | Right, I’ll leave you to it. Just enjoy it. | 好 接下来交给你了 好好享受 |
[13:03] | Where are you?! | 你在哪儿啊 |
[13:06] | Bit of a macabre place to meet. | 这个见面地点可真够阴森的 |
[13:11] | I like it. | 我喜欢这里 |
[13:14] | So, what did you want to see me about? | 那么 你找我什么事儿啊 |
[13:18] | You know I done that bad murder at the hotel? | 你知道酒店那场谋杀是我搞砸的吧 |
[13:21] | Yes, and do you know | 没错 那你知道吗 |
[13:22] | we’ve lost business with that hotel now. | 那家酒店不做咱们的生意了 |
[13:24] | They won’t have us back. | 他们不肯再合作了 |
[13:27] | Fancy you smearing the walls with your own excrement! | 真没想到你竟用自己的大便涂满墙 |
[13:31] | You could have used Nutella, | 你该用能多益[巧克力酱品牌] |
[13:34] | it’s exactly the same. | 效果完全一样 |
[13:36] | First we went to see Graham. | 我们先去见了格雷汉姆 |
[13:39] | He wanted to call the police… | 他想去报警… |
[13:40] | Yes, well, since Graham’s unfortunate accident, | 是啊 自从格雷汉姆不幸意外身亡后 |
[13:43] | I’m in charge of the company | 现在由我来主管公司 |
[13:44] | so you can deal with me from now on. | 所以今后有事跟我说就行了 |
[13:46] | Then we went to see Cheryl. | 然后我们去找了找绮丽尔 |
[13:49] | She had a big mouth. | 她有张大嘴巴[双关] |
[13:49] | 此处戴维是指替绮丽尔涂满了口红,而对方理解为绮丽尔乱说话 | |
[13:51] | Cheryl never took things seriously enough for my liking. | 绮丽尔从来不把我的喜好当一回事 |
[13:55] | And, besides, she was getting far too old to be a flapper girl. | 况且她都老得当不了摩登女郎了 |
[13:55] | 摩登女郎是指是20年代化着浓艳红唇留着黑色波普头的女孩 | |
[13:59] | And then we went to see Martin. | 接着我们又去见了马丁 |
[14:01] | He got all choked up. | 他都说不出话了[双关] |
[14:01] | 此处戴维是指马丁死了 对方理解为马丁哽咽 | |
[14:04] | He was only ever good for playing dead bodies. | 他也就只能演好一具尸体 |
[14:09] | But he did have a hatchback. | 不过人家好歹有辆掀背车 |
[14:12] | Now we’ve come to see you. | 现在我们来见你了 |
[14:14] | Yes, well, I’m running things a little | 对 其实我处理事情要比 |
[14:18] | more professionally than Graham | 格拉汉姆更专业一点儿 |
[14:19] | So if you want your old job back, | 如果你想回来干的话 |
[14:21] | you’ll have to audition, | 你必须再参加面试 |
[14:22] | none of this “Friend of a friend” business. | 我可不搞走后门这套 |
[14:26] | Oh, would I have to do a song? | 那我需要唱歌吗 |
[14:28] | No, you can speak-sing, | 不用 不过你可以说唱 |
[14:31] | you don’t have to be Michael Balls. | 你用不着学迈克尔・波尔斯 |
[14:31] | 迈克尔・波尔斯:歌影视三栖的英国艺人 | |
[14:36] | But you’ve come up trumps with this venue, | 鉴于你本次会面选点让我很满意 |
[14:38] | I’ll give you that. | 我就给你唱吧 |
[14:42] | This is a perfect place to do a murder. | 这里真是搞谋杀(活动)的绝佳地点啊 |
[14:49] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[14:51] | it is. | 的确如此 |
[14:56] | Have you got Mr Bun the Baker? | 你手上有面包师邦先生[纸牌人物]吗 |
[14:58] | No. Fish. | 没有 摸牌 |
[15:00] | Kelly-Su, have you got Mrs Snuffett, | 凯莉・苏 你有史娜菲特太太[纸牌人物]吗 |
[15:02] | the Undertaker’s Wife? | 那个送葬者的妻子 |
[15:03] | No. Fish. | 没有 摸牌吧 |
[15:05] | It’s no use, it was a wash-out. | 根本就是白费唇舌 徒劳无功 |
[15:07] | He’s clammed up. | 他一声不吭的 |
[15:09] | He’s probably just frightened. | 或许他是被吓怕了 |
[15:10] | What is there to be frightened of? | 有什么好怕的 |
[15:11] | Shall we go up? | 让我们去试试吧 |
[15:13] | I think just leave it. | 我看还是由他去吧 |
[15:15] | Well, we’ve got to do something. | 我们总得做点什么啊 |
[15:17] | We can’t just sit around here all day | 我们不能一直在这傻坐着 |
[15:18] | playing happy families. | 玩快乐家庭游戏 |
[15:18] | 快乐家庭游戏:一款纸牌游戏 用家庭成员照片进行,赢得最多完整家庭纸牌者获胜 | |
[15:23] | All right, all right, let me try. | 好了 好了 让我去试试 |
[15:25] | Yeah, go ahead. You get up there, Tealeaf. | 你上吧 看你的了 小毛贼 |
[15:27] | Remember what’s at stake. | 别忘了当务之急是什么 |
[15:37] | Do you mind me asking… | 恕我冒昧地问一下… |
[15:39] | if one of you needs to pump…? | 如果你们当中谁想便便的话 |
[15:42] | I’ve already asked it, Karen, they won’t say. | 我已经问过了 凯伦 她们就是不说 |
[16:15] | Freddy? | 弗雷迪 |
[16:34] | Oh, no. | 天呐 不 |
[16:37] | No. | 不可能 |
[16:39] | No…! | 怎么会这样 |
[16:44] | Mamma… | 妈妈 |
[16:52] | – Mamma… – Ah! | -妈妈 -啊 |
[17:00] | – Mamma! – Agh! | -妈妈 -啊 |
[17:04] | Mamma… | 妈妈 |
[17:11] | Mamma! | 妈妈 |
[17:14] | Freddy, that’s enough now, | 弗雷迪 你捣蛋够了 |
[17:16] | you’re frightening Mummy, Freddy! | 你吓着妈妈了 弗雷迪 |
[17:21] | Joy, I’m back. | 乔伊 我回来了 |
[17:23] | It’s starting to rain again, | 外面又开始下雨了 |
[17:24] | hope you’ve brought your washing in… | 你把衣服都收进来了吧 |
[17:26] | George. No! | 乔治 不 |
[17:37] | George! | 乔治 |
[17:42] | Dada dead. | 爸爸死了 |
[18:03] | Well, done, Freddy. | 干得漂亮 弗雷迪 |
[18:07] | And that’s the end of silly old Mummy. | 傻瓜老妈一命呜呼了 |
[18:10] | Silly old Mummy… | 傻瓜老妈 |
[18:18] | Come and give Dada a kiss! | 快过来亲爸爸一下 |
[18:30] | While I was working as | 当我在圣邓斯坦医院 |
[18:32] | a senior surgeon at St Dunstan’s Hospital… | 任职高级外科医师的时候 |
[18:34] | Oh, yeah, where you cut my hand off, | 对 你就是在那把我手切掉的 |
[18:36] | red-raw stump, carry on. | 让我成了残废 继续说 |
[18:37] | I also had a consultancy | 那时我也在一家精神病院 |
[18:39] | at a psychiatric hospital. | 从事咨询工作 |
[18:40] | It was called Ravenhill. | 那家医院叫乌鸦岭 |
[18:42] | Can you switch the engine on for me, please? | 麻烦你发动一下引擎 好吗 |
[18:50] | All right, switch it off. | 好了 熄火吧 |
[18:54] | The establishment was | 整个医院 |
[18:55] | ruled over by a particularly nasty Governess, | 被一个变态的女院长所操控 |
[18:58] | Nurse Kenchington. | 她叫作肯金顿护士 |
[19:00] | Kenchington? That’s not a real name. | 肯金顿 这肯定不是真名吧 |
[19:03] | Oh, yes. Yes, it was. | 不对 这就是真名 |
[19:06] | Edwina Kenchington. | 全名是爱德维娜・肯金顿 |
[19:13] | The methods she employed were not only ethically dubious, | 她使用的手段不仅有悖医德 |
[19:15] | but downright sadistic. | 根本就是虐待 |
[19:17] | How’s my little mouse this morning? | 我的小老鼠今天早上乖不乖呀 |
[19:22] | Oh, it hasn’t eaten its cheese. | 它居然没吃掉奶酪 |
[19:25] | I don’t like cheese, Nurse Kenchington. | 我不喜欢吃奶酪 肯金顿护士 |
[19:28] | Can I have some other food, please? | 我能吃点别的吗 求求你了 |
[19:30] | – I’m starving. – Squeak, squeak. | -我快要饿死了 -吱吱 吱吱 |
[19:33] | Nothing but cheese for this little mouse. | 小老鼠就只有奶酪吃 |
[19:37] | She would take patients | 她会接收那些 |
[19:38] | with the mildest of phobias | 患有轻微恐惧症的病人 |
[19:40] | and induce complete mental collapse. | 诱发其精神彻底崩溃 |
[19:44] | There’s a baby in this room | 房间里有个婴儿 |
[19:46] | whose nappy needs changing. | 他需要换尿布了 |
[19:48] | Do you think you’re ready to do that? | 你准备好帮他换了吗 |
[19:50] | Yes, Nurse Kenchington. | 当然了 肯金顿护士 |
[19:52] | Meet Mr Mumford. | 见过马姆福德先生 |
[19:58] | Are there any wet wipes? | 这里有湿巾吗 |
[20:01] | She grew increasingly inventive with her cruelty, | 她折磨人的手段总是花样百出 |
[20:04] | and I just stood by and did nothing. | 可是我只是站在一旁袖手旁观 |
[20:11] | It became clear | 后来我意识到 |
[20:12] | that something had to be done to stop her. | 我必须做点什么来阻止她 |
[20:15] | What, so you killed her? | 什么 所以你就杀了她吗 |
[20:17] | The less you know about it, the better. | 这件事你还是知道得越少越好 |
[20:19] | Because she made a dwarf eat some cheese? | 仅仅因为她逼那个侏儒吃奶酪吗 |
[20:20] | Among other things. | 不只是这样 |
[20:21] | Apple bobbing with a halfwit. | 因为她还在一个笨蛋面前垂了个苹果吗 |
[20:23] | Look, you had to be there! | 听着 你没见过是不会懂的 |
[20:31] | So who’s sending these messages? | 那这些信到底是谁寄的 |
[20:33] | I don’t know. Could be a former member of staff. | 我不知道 可能是在那工作过的旧员工 |
[20:36] | It’s probably a patient. | 也有可能是那里的病人 |
[20:37] | Oh, even better! | 我知道谁更可疑 |
[20:38] | Some lunatic’s stalking around my house | 几个一直在我家附近转悠 |
[20:39] | thinking I’ve done your murder? | 错把我当作凶手的疯子 |
[20:41] | – Ssshhhh! – So what are you going to do about it? | -嘘 -那你打算怎么做 |
[20:44] | I’ve already made a list of | 我已经列了一张 |
[20:45] | all those who were involved in the incident. | 涉事人员的名单 |
[20:47] | I thought we could track them down and | 我认为我们应该去追查一下他们 |
[20:49] | see if anyone else has had any letters. | 看看还有谁也收到了这些信 |
[20:50] | What do you mean “We”? | 你说”我们”是什么意思 |
[20:51] | It’s got nothing to do with me, has it? | 我跟这件事毫无关系 不是吗 |
[20:53] | I never had a hand in it. | 我压根没想要插手 |
[20:56] | No, but I suppose you could have had a hook in it! | 是啊 但我想你倒是可以插钩子 |
[21:03] | Have you fixed it yet, mate? | 老弟 你到底修好了没有 |
[21:13] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[21:20] | David, come look at this, | 戴维 快看看这个 |
[21:21] | they’ve got an actual working guillotine! | 这里居然还有个真的断头台 |
[21:25] | Come along! David! | 快过来 戴维 |
[21:28] | This could be wonderful… | 这可相当能派上用场啊 |
[21:32] | You’re not going to strangle him, are you? | 你该不会是想要勒死他吧 |
[21:36] | May I recommend Oil of Vitriol? | 容我向你推荐一下这瓶矾油 |
[21:38] | Otherwise known as Sulphuric Acid. | 也就是我们常说的浓硫酸 |
[21:40] | It’s so much neater and it won’t leave a trace. | 干净利落 不着痕迹 |
[21:44] | Unless you’ve got gallstones, of course. | 如果那人有胆结石 就另当别论了 |
[21:47] | That’s how they caught you, isn’t it? | 警察就是这么把你逮到的 不是吗 |
[21:50] | According to your notes. | 你的笔记写得一清二楚 |
[21:52] | I’d recommend a little whiff of gas. | 我会推荐你先让他吸一口麻醉气体 |
[21:55] | CO2 we call it, | 俗称二氧化碳 |
[21:57] | and then pop them under the floorboards for safe keeping. | 然后将尸体埋进地板底下藏起来 |
[22:01] | I like strangles. | 我还是喜欢把人勒死 |
[22:04] | Course you do, kid. | 你当然会喜欢 孩子 |
[22:05] | All that power in your fingertips. | 以指尖之力便能置人于死地 |
[22:07] | Go ahead, kill the son of a bitch. | 动手吧 杀了那个混蛋 |
[22:10] | Use these. Try not to ladder them. | 用这个 小心别让它抽丝了 |
[22:12] | Oh, pipe down, Albert, you’re confusing the boy. | 别吵了 阿尔伯特 你都把他弄糊涂了 |
[22:12] | 全名阿尔伯特・亨利・德萨欧 外号”波士顿扼杀犯” | |
[22:14] | – He wants to use acid! – David, listen to me, | -他想用的是硫酸 -戴维 听我说 |
[22:17] | I was played by Sir Richard Attenborough | 我的传记电影可是由理查德・阿滕伯勒 |
[22:17] | 理查德・阿滕伯勒是一名资深英国演员、导演及监制 | |
[22:18] | in a film of my life. | 饰演我的 |
[22:20] | Who did he get? Martin Clunes. | 他由谁演呢 马丁・克鲁尼斯而已 |
[22:20] | 马丁・克鲁尼斯是电视喜剧明星 | |
[22:22] | He was rather good actually. Didn’t overdo the comedy. | 其实马丁演的很不错 没夸大喜剧效果 |
[22:24] | Yeah, they should have got one of the Chuckle Brothers. | 他们应该找”搞笑兄弟”其中一人来演 |
[22:26] | Gas and acid, that’s for faggots. | 气体和硫酸是给笨蛋用的 |
[22:29] | Real men use their hands. | 真汉子都是徒手的 |
[22:30] | Don’t listen to him, he has six different personalities. | 别听他的 他有6重人格呢 |
[22:32] | Shut up! No, you shut up! | 闭嘴 不 你闭嘴 |
[22:34] | Oh, you’ve confused me now, I don’t know what to do! | 你们都把我搞糊涂了 我该怎么做 |
[22:37] | Then why not ask the man who was never caught. | 那就问问那个逍遥法外的人吧[指开膛手杰克] |
[22:47] | *It can be such a bore | 面对妓女又一个* |
[22:50] | *when faced with yet another whore | 别出心裁将她割* |
[22:53] | *to think of a new method to dispatch her | 千篇一律惹人恶* |
[22:58] | *So when I’m feeling grand I change my modus operandi | 何不趁着心情好 作案手法改一套* |
[23:02] | *and in that way no-one will ever catch ya! | 法网恢恢亦可逃* |
[23:08] | *When you’ve covered all the angles | 所有手段全想遍* |
[23:11] | *from poisoning to strangles | 下毒扼颈逐个拣* |
[23:14] | *and you haven’t yet been dragged into the dock | 主意依旧未浮现* |
[23:19] | *It’s always much more thrilling | 独辟蹊径索人命* |
[23:21] | *to be inventive with your killing | 势必动魄又心惊* |
[23:23] | *But if they catch you you could get a nasty shock! | 倘若他朝落法网 受刑通电必身亡* |
[23:28] | *Instead of trying to restrict him | 与其拼命将其钳* |
[23:30] | *take a trophy from your victim | 不如把他阴毛剪* |
[23:33] | *A clipping of their pubic hairs is good | 当做纪念留身边* |
[23:37] | *And if you want to cause a ripple | 若想恶名速传开* |
[23:40] | *make a belt from ladies nipples | 就用乳头做腰带* |
[23:43] | *and wear it as you dance round in the woods! | 缠腰林间把舞载* |
[24:04] | *And while your heart is tripping | 想到开膛再上演* |
[24:06] | *at the thought of yet more ripping | 心潮澎湃醉心田* |
[24:09] | *and your hands they might be slipping | 双手握颈后渐松* |
[24:11] | *from the neck they are gripping | 虽若游丝命未终* |
[24:13] | *and the acid it is dripping | 手持硫酸浇其身* |
[24:15] | *from the body you are dipping | 滴答滑落声如钟* |
[24:17] | *and your trusty spade is flipping | 挥舞手中生锈铲* |
[24:19] | *all the bodies you are tipping | 霍霍生风把尸赶* |
[24:22] | *And while you amass your clippings | 偶像尽收剪贴本* |
[24:24] | *of DeSalvo, Haigh and Crippen… | 德萨黑格克里彭* |
[24:27] | – Christie! – Sorry! | -是克里斯蒂 -抱歉 |
[24:27] | 全名约翰・雷金纳德・哈利迪・克里斯蒂:英国连环杀手 | |
[24:29] | *Take some advice from one killer to another | 且听前辈来忠告* |
[24:35] | *There’s always someone worse than you | 总会有人比你糟* |
[24:40] | *In your case it’s your mother! | 你娘不及你分毫* |
[24:47] | David! Have you done it yet? | 戴维 你下手了吗 |
[24:49] | I’m sick of looking at all those royals. | 我看够那些皇室成员的蜡像了 |
[24:52] | The Queen Mum looks more like John McEnroe. | 皇太后弄得跟约翰・麦肯罗[网球手]似的 |
[24:55] | So what did you do then? | 那你刚才是怎么杀他的 |
[24:57] | Um…strangle. | 用勒的 |
[24:59] | Strangle? What a waste, | 用勒的 多浪费呀 |
[25:02] | I thought you’d have had more fun with it | 我还以为这里所有工具触手可及 |
[25:04] | with all this at your fingertips. | 你会杀得过瘾点呢 |
[25:06] | Mind you, we’ve still got one more to do, haven’t we? | 提醒你 我们还得再杀一个呢 记得吧 |
[25:08] | Never mind, come on. | 算了 走吧 |
[25:10] | I’ve got it all worked out, David. | 我都想好了 戴维 |
[25:12] | We have the reception down here, | 我们可以把接待处摆在这 |
[25:15] | and then one by one all the waxworks come alive! | 然后让蜡像一个个活过来 |
[25:18] | It’s been done. | 已经活了 |
[25:24] | So when one of you’s having sex, | 那当你们其中一个在做爱时 |
[25:26] | what do you do with the other one? | 另一个怎么办呢 |
[25:28] | Do you just chuck a duvet over it? | 就躲在被窝里避开吗 |
[25:31] | No, | 不 |
[25:33] | we come apart with Velcro. | 撕开我们俩间的魔术贴就是了 |
[25:35] | Oh, that’s handy. | 那还真方便呀 |
[25:41] | – Well? – Nothing. | -怎么样了 -没用 |
[25:42] | – He wouldn’t speak to me. – Oh, this is ridiculous. | -他不理我 -这太荒谬了 |
[25:45] | Why don’t I just go up there and smack it out of him? | 不如让我上去狠揍他一顿好了 |
[25:46] | Bob! | 鲍伯 |
[25:47] | Either of you two got a cigarette? | 你们俩谁有烟呢 |
[25:48] | – They’re in the van. – Can I get one, please? | -在车里 -能给我拿一根吗 |
[25:51] | We’re just settled here. | 我们才刚坐下 |
[25:57] | Come on, Kelly-Su. Be good to, er…stretch our legs. | 走吧 凯莉・苏 活动一下腿脚也好 |
[26:06] | I’ll tell you something about those two bitches… | 我告诉你们 那两个贱人… |
[26:10] | – Have they gone yet? – No, we’re still here. | -她们走了吗 -没 我们还在呢 |
[26:14] | Have they gone now? | 现在走了吗 |
[26:16] | They’re just… | 她们刚… |
[26:19] | Now they’ve gone. | 现在走了 |
[26:19] | I’ll tell you something about those two bitches. | 我告诉你们 那两个小贱人 |
[26:22] | They’re not to be trusted. | 完全信不过的 |
[26:24] | They’ll promise you one thing, | 她们表面上答应了你 |
[26:25] | and then stab you in the back. | 背后却捅你一刀 |
[26:26] | – Isn’t that right, Tealeaf? – He’s gone with them. | -对吧 小毛贼 -他跟她俩一块走了 |
[26:29] | Hey? Tealeaf, no! | 什么 小毛贼 别这样 |
[26:45] | Tealeaf! | 小毛贼 |
[26:49] | I thought that fall down the stairs | 我还以为她滚下楼梯 |
[26:50] | would have killed her. Fat bitch. | 就会摔死了呢 死肥婆 |
[26:53] | You should leave now, my darling. | 你该走了 亲爱的 |
[26:54] | The less you touch, the better. | 你碰的东西越少越好 |
[26:56] | – What, not even you? – Oh, I’m not saying that. | -怎么 连你也不能碰吗 -我可没这么说 |
[26:58] | Now go on, before you get me all hot and bothered. | 快走吧 省得你搞得我焦虑不安 |
[27:01] | OK, I know when I’m not wanted. | 好吧 我知道我碍事了 |
[27:06] | I’ll, er, I’ll just go and take Freddy up to bed. | 我看我先抱弗雷迪上床吧 |
[27:10] | I’ll bet he’s tired out, aren’t you, my little angel? | 他肯定累坏了 对吧 我的小天使 |
[27:15] | Nicola? | 妮古拉 |
[27:16] | Do you know where his clean jim-jams are, George? | 你知道他干净的睡衣放在哪吗 乔治 |
[27:19] | I think he’s got a little bit of nappy rash starting. | 我觉得他好像起了点尿布疹 |
[27:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[27:25] | Well, we’ve got to take good care of him, George. | 我们要好好照顾他 乔治 |
[27:28] | He’s our little Freddy now. | 他现在是咱俩的小弗雷迪了 |
[27:31] | Little Freddy Fruitcake. | 小弗雷迪宝贝儿 |
[27:34] | Oh, God, no! | 天啊 别这样 |
[27:36] | – Nicola, please… – I’m joking! | -妮古拉 别这样… -我开玩笑呢 |
[27:41] | I don’t know how you lived | 我不明白你怎么能 |
[27:42] | with it for so long, George, I really don’t. | 忍这么久 乔治 我真不明白 |
[27:45] | Yeah, well, those days are over. | 那些日子到头了 |
[27:48] | And this little bastard can go to his new home — | 这个小混蛋也可以搬新家了 |
[27:51] | the wheelie bin. | 去垃圾桶里待着吧 |
[28:07] | Apparently we weren’t the only ones | 显然我们不是唯一 |
[28:08] | that were bidding for Snappy on eBay. | 在易趣上竞拍潇洒鳄鱼的人 |
[28:10] | There was another bidder, and Ian sent the toy to him. | 还有一个买家 伊恩把玩具寄给他了 |
[28:13] | Well done, Tealeaf. | 干得好 小毛贼 |
[28:15] | Have you got the address? | 你拿到地址了吗 |
[28:17] | Better than that. I’ve got a number. | 我要到了电话 比地址强多了 |
[28:24] | – Yes? – Can I speak to the owner of Snappy the Crocodile? | -喂 -我想找潇洒鳄鱼的主人 |
[28:29] | Speaking. | 我就是 |