时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Psychoville. | |
[00:02] | That’s the end of silly old Mummy. | 傻瓜老妈一命呜呼了 |
[00:04] | I don’t know how you | 我不明白你怎么能 |
[00:07] | lived with it for so long, George. | 忍这么久 乔治 |
[00:08] | This little bastard can go to the wheelie bin. | 这个小混蛋可以去滚垃圾桶了 |
[00:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:13] | – I’m your boyfriend. – How long? | -我是你男朋友 -多久了 |
[00:16] | – Two years. – Really? | -两年了 -是吗 |
[00:19] | I’ll be the only man in the world with | 我将成为举世无双 |
[00:21] | a complete collection of first-generation Beanie toys. | 完整收藏第一代豆豆娃的第一人 |
[00:23] | I’ll tell you something about those two bitches. | 我告诉你们 那两个贱人 |
[00:26] | They’re not to be trusted. | 完全信不过的 |
[00:28] | Can I speak to the owner of Snappy the Crocodile, please? | 我想找潇洒鳄鱼的主人 |
[00:30] | Speaking. | 我就是 |
[00:31] | My life could be in danger | 我或有生命危险 |
[00:33] | because someone thinks I’m you! Look! | 就因为有人把我当作你 瞧这个 |
[00:35] | Just think. | 想想看 |
[00:37] | David and Maureen Sowerbutts. | 戴维和莫琳・舒巴次 |
[00:40] | – Mother and son serial killers. – Yeah. | -母子连环杀手 -没错 |
[00:47] | 疯城记 | |
[00:51] | 苏塞克斯郡 伊斯特本市 | |
[00:58] | Come on, Kerry. | 别这样嘛 凯瑞 |
[01:00] | We finish in a few weeks | 我们还有几周就演完了 |
[01:01] | then we’ll all be on the dole till next Christmas. | 然后就可以领足一年的失业救济了 |
[01:04] | Maybe we coud, you know, have a bit of fun. | 也许我们可以找点乐子 你懂的 |
[01:08] | I’m meeting Robert, actually. | 其实我正在和罗伯特约会 |
[01:10] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[01:13] | Have you lost your virginity? | 你还是处女吗 |
[01:15] | None of your business. | 关你什么事 |
[01:18] | If you have, can I play with the box it came in? | 如果你不是 我能玩弄下你的那话儿吗 |
[01:23] | Wehey! | 哇哇哇 |
[01:24] | Hi! Smiler, Snoozey, Sniffley… | 你们好 爱笑鬼 瞌睡虫 抽涕精 |
[01:29] | Oh, it’s all coming back to me now. | 我现在全都想起来了 |
[01:32] | We heard that the bump had affected your memory. | 我们听说你的记忆在撞击之后受到影响 |
[01:34] | Well, it’s funny cos I can remember all my lines | 但奇怪的是我能记起我的所有台词 |
[01:37] | and all my phone numbers and stuff. | 所有电话号码等其他东西 |
[01:39] | I just can’t remember being engaged to Robert. | 唯独忘了我和罗伯特订婚的事 |
[01:44] | Engaged? | 订婚 |
[01:45] | Yes, engaged. | 是的 订婚 |
[01:46] | We were going to keep it private, but, well, | 我们本来想保密的 但是 |
[01:49] | it’s nothing to be ashamed of, is it? | 说出来也没什么好害羞的 对吧 |
[01:51] | No, we’re just like a regular couple. | 对啊 我们不过是对普通的情侣 |
[01:57] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -那就恭喜了 -谢谢 |
[02:00] | Come on, let’s get you a drink. | 来吧 我们来喝一杯 |
[02:05] | Help. Please, somebody help me. | 救命 求求你们 谁能救救我 |
[02:08] | It’s my baby. He’s been in an accident. | 救救我孩子吧 他出事了 |
[02:10] | I think his head’s come off. | 我想他的头断了 |
[02:11] | Get me 20 milligrams of hepatotropin. | 准备20毫克促肝素 |
[02:13] | He may have gone into anaphylactic shock. | 他可能发生了过敏性休克 |
[02:15] | Can you put the baby down, please? We need to take a look. | 请你把孩子放下 我们要检查一下 |
[02:22] | What can we do, Doctor? Doctor? | 我们能做点什么吗 医生 医生 |
[02:28] | I’ll get you a needle and thread. | 我去给你找点针线缝缝 |
[02:34] | 米德兰郡 伯明翰市 | |
[03:01] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[03:07] | What did you do that for? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[03:09] | Sorry. I couldn’t help it. | 抱歉 我情不自禁 |
[03:12] | I’ve been wanting to do that ever since I set eyes on you. | 从我第一眼看到你 就想那样做了 |
[03:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[03:18] | Forget it, I know you’d never be interested in me. | 算了 我知道你不会看上我的 |
[03:21] | I didn’t say that it’s just that… it’s, it’s complicated. | 我没这么说 只是…情况很复杂 |
[03:25] | I could never leave her, you know. | 我不可能离开她 你知道的 |
[03:28] | She’d be lost if we just went off together. | 如果咱俩远走高飞 她会无所适从的 |
[03:30] | You’re obviously very close. | 看得出来你俩很亲近 |
[03:36] | But there are ways round that. | 但是总有解决的方法的 |
[03:38] | – Ways round what? – Nothing. | -什么办法 -没什么 |
[03:40] | What you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[03:43] | Why am I blushing? | 为什么我脸红了 |
[03:44] | Everything’s cool. Everything’s cool. | 没什么 什么事也没有 |
[03:46] | I was just saying, you wouldn’t mind, would you, | 我只是想说 你不会介意 |
[03:50] | if me and Michael went on a date? | 我和迈克约会的吧 |
[03:55] | Don’t be ridiculous! | 别说傻话了 |
[03:58] | He wouldn’t be interested in you. | 他才不会看上你呢 |
[04:01] | Well, he is. In’t you, Michael? | 谁说不会 你说对吧 迈克 |
[04:03] | Yeah, could be. | 对啊 难说 |
[04:03] | He’s just interested in what’s between your legs, Kelly Su. | 他只是对你两腿间的东西感兴趣 凯莉・苏 |
[04:06] | I’m not! | 才不是 |
[04:07] | Yes, you are. All that filthy green stuff. | 你就是 你看上了这堆肮脏的绿色玩意 |
[04:10] | You are talking about the money, ain’t you? | 你指的是钞票吧 对吗 |
[04:13] | Look, if you think this is all about the money | 听着 如果你以为我是为了钱 |
[04:15] | and I’m lying… | 觉得我在说谎的话 |
[04:16] | Give me the money, Kelly Su. | 凯莉・苏 把钱给我 |
[04:18] | – Don’t be stupid. Don’t be stupid. – Gim me that…money. | -别傻了 你别犯傻了 -把钱…给我 |
[04:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:25] | There. It’s not about the money. | 看吧 这根本与钱无关 |
[04:27] | It’s about me and Kelly Su. | 只与我和凯莉・苏有关 |
[04:32] | All right! I believe you. Stop the car! | 好了 我相信你 停车 |
[04:36] | We need that money. | 我们需要那些钱 |
[04:38] | If I get it, | 如果我去拿回来 |
[04:39] | do you promise to give me and Kelly Su a chance? | 你会答应给我和凯莉・苏一个机会吗 |
[04:41] | Yes. | 行 |
[04:43] | And you won’t come between us? | 而且不会来干预我们 |
[04:45] | I’ll do me best. | 我尽量 |
[04:47] | All right, then. I won’t be a minute. | 那好 我去去就回 |
[04:49] | Wait. Wait a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[04:52] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[04:55] | We wouldn’t want lover boy here | 我们可不想让我们的小情人 |
[04:57] | to do anything stupid now, would we? | 现在做出什么傻事来 对吧 |
[05:00] | You two, wait here. | 你们俩 在这等我 |
[05:02] | I’ll come with you if you like. | 如果你愿意我可以陪你去 |
[05:05] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 一起吧 |
[05:20] | No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o! | 不 要 啊 |
[05:28] | George? What do you mean, you can’t find her? | 乔治 你说找不到她是什么意思 |
[05:30] | You can’t miss her. | 你不可能弄丢她的 |
[05:31] | She weighs 50 stone. Oh, for God’s sake, George. | 她有700磅重啊 天啊 乔治 |
[05:33] | Just find her and call me back. | 快找到她 然后给我回电话 |
[05:41] | If they won’t save Freddy, we will. | 既然他们不肯救弗雷迪 那我自己来 |
[05:48] | 曼彻斯特郡 索尔福德市 | |
[05:50] | And if we sprinkle on some magic dust, | 如果我们撒点魔法粉末 |
[05:53] | we reach inside and say our magic word… | 再把手伸进去 说出我们的魔法密语… |
[05:57] | Do you all remember the magic word? | 你们还记得魔法密语吗 |
[05:59] | Wipe my bum. | 擦擦屁屁 |
[06:01] | No, not “Wipe my bum”. | 不 不是”擦擦屁屁” |
[06:03] | Iggy, piggy, smelly, belly, | 小猪拜拜 肚子臭臭 |
[06:05] | do some magic for Mr Jelly! | 帮帮果冻 快快显灵 |
[06:08] | Whoa, look at those! Beautiful flowers. | 快看这个 多美的花儿啊 |
[06:11] | Right then, let’s put them down there. | 好了 我们把花放在这儿 |
[06:14] | Now then, I’m going to do some escapology for you now. | 现在 我来为你们表演几个逃脱术 |
[06:16] | – Do you know what that means? – Wipe my bum. | -你们知道那意味着什么吗 -擦擦屁屁 |
[06:19] | Someone wipe his bum, please. | 谁来给他擦擦屁股好吗 |
[06:20] | If you’re not too busy talking. | 你们别光顾着谈话好吧 |
[06:21] | – Wipe my bum. – I’ll wipe it with this in a minute. | -擦擦屁屁 -我马上就用这个给你擦 |
[06:24] | Fucking 50. Who knows if it worthes. | 才收那么50块 天晓得值不值 |
[06:26] | Eh, what are you doing? Don’t eat them. I need them. | 你在干什么 别吃了啊 我还要用的 |
[06:29] | Nurse, can you stop him? | 护士 你们让他停嘴吗 |
[06:30] | It’s your own stupid fault. | 都怪你自己犯傻 |
[06:31] | We don’t put nothing near Mr Clark. | 我们从来不会在克拉克先生周围放东西 |
[06:33] | He eats everything like a girl. | 他就像个小女孩一样什么都吃 |
[06:35] | Right, I need a volunteer. | 好了 我需要一名助手 |
[06:36] | Not someone on a drip. | 挂着点滴的别上来 |
[06:37] | I don’t want to get tangled up. | 我可不想被滴管缠住 |
[06:38] | Come on, love. You’ll do. | 来吧 亲爱的 就你了 |
[06:40] | Oh, all right. But you’ll | 好吧 不过你要 |
[06:42] | have to have me back here by next Thursday. | 在下周四之前把我送回来 |
[06:45] | My daughter’s coming from Sydney. | 因为我女儿会从悉尼来看我 |
[06:47] | Don’t you worry about that. | 不用担心 |
[06:49] | Right, have a look at these. Hello, hello, hello. | 好了 看看这个 铛铛铛铛 |
[06:51] | One pair of ordinary handcuffs. | 这是一副普通的手铐 |
[06:54] | Right, I want you to click the first one | 好了 我需要你把第一个 |
[06:55] | on my left hand there. | 拷住我的左手 |
[06:57] | Go on, click it on. That’s it. | 来吧 扣上吧 就是这样 |
[06:58] | Oh, might be Cbeebies. | 可能是Cbeebies打来的 |
[06:58] | Cbeebies:英国BBC儿童频道 | |
[07:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:04] | Sean, it’s me. | 肖恩 是我 |
[07:05] | Mr Tumble? | 唐波先生吗 |
[07:05] | BBC儿童节目《something special》的主持人 | |
[07:05] | No, Mr Jolly. | 不是 是开心果 |
[07:07] | What do you want? I thought I told you to stay away from me. | 你要干嘛 我不是叫你别再找我吗 |
[07:10] | Listen, this is very important. | 听好了 这件事很重要 |
[07:11] | I’ve been looking through my patient records from Ravenhill | 我一直在查看我在乌鸦岭病院的患者的病历 |
[07:15] | and I think I’ve worked out who the blackmailer is. | 我想我猜到是谁在恐吓我们了 |
[07:17] | I don’t care. It’s got nothing to do with me. | 关我什么事 这事和我完全没关系 |
[07:19] | I’m afraid it has. | 恐怕大有关系 |
[07:19] | If I’m right we’re all in grave danger. | 如果我猜对了 我们都将命悬一线 |
[07:22] | This person is deeply disturbed, bordering on psychotic. | 此人心理严重失常 几近于疯子 |
[07:26] | I’ll be at your house in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后到你家 |
[07:27] | – I’ll explain everything when I arrive. – I’m not at… | -我到时再跟你详细解释 -我不在… |
[07:30] | Right, I’m sorry, everyone. | 这样 大家 不好意思 |
[07:31] | Mr Jelly’s got to go now. | 果冻先生要走了 |
[07:34] | What have you done that for? | 你干嘛要拷上 |
[07:36] | I’ve got a copper one of these. | 我有一副铜的手铐 |
[07:38] | They help your bones. | 对骨头很有好处 |
[07:40] | The key was on here. Who’s got the key? | 我把钥匙放这了 谁拿了钥匙 |
[07:45] | You’ll have to wait for him to go to’t toilet now. | 看来你得等他上完厕所才能走了 |
[07:47] | Wipe my bum. | 帮我擦屁屁 |
[08:11] | 我在等你 | |
[08:15] | I’m waiting, David. | 我等着你呢 戴维 |
[08:19] | You know the rules. | 规矩你懂得 |
[08:22] | No personal items allowed. | 禁止携带个人物品 |
[08:30] | It’s my father. | 这是我爸爸 |
[08:32] | WAS your father. | 曾是你爸爸 |
[08:36] | He’s dead, remember? | 他已经死了 记得吗 |
[08:39] | You killed him. | 是你杀了他 |
[08:56] | David, what have you done? | 戴维 看你都做了什么 |
[09:01] | She’s dead! | 她死了 |
[09:03] | David? David? | 戴维 戴维 |
[09:05] | Come on, get your coat on. | 快 把你外套穿上 |
[09:07] | We’re gonna go and buy one of those indoor barbecues. | 我们要去买一个室内烤肉架 |
[09:09] | What for? | 干嘛用的 |
[09:10] | Well, it’s our last one today, in’t it? | 我们今天要处理最后一个呀 |
[09:13] | I thought we could eat her special. | 我想我们可以特别”炮制”她 |
[09:14] | What do you think? I’ve bought red onions. | 你觉得怎么样 我已经买好红洋葱了 |
[09:16] | Mum, that’s disgusting. | 妈妈 这太恶心了 |
[09:18] | – Why? – I don’t like red onions. | -为什么 -我不喜欢红洋葱 |
[09:20] | Well, you can have yours | 你可以依你的吃法 |
[09:22] | with that Scooby Doo pasta that you like. | 拌上你喜欢的史酷比意面来吃 |
[09:24] | I don’t want to do any more killing. | 我不想再杀人了 |
[09:26] | – It’s wrong. -Don’t be so maudlin! | -杀人是错的 -别那么多愁善感 |
[09:29] | Was only gonna be a little nibble. | 我们就吃那么几小口 |
[09:31] | It’s hardly Jeffrey Dahmer, is it? | 又不会变成杰弗里・达默 |
[09:31] | 杰弗里・达默:恶名昭著的同性恋食人狂魔 | |
[09:33] | The past must remain in the past. | 过去的事就让它过去吧 |
[09:35] | There’s only one left | 只剩下最后一个了 |
[09:36] | and then we’re stopping anyway. | 完事之后我们也就不干了 |
[09:38] | I’m only doing this for you, David. | 我可是为你了才干的 戴维 |
[09:41] | No, you’re not. You like doing it. | 才不是 是你自己喜欢干 |
[09:43] | Yeah. Well, what would you rather? | 是又怎样 不然你要我干嘛 |
[09:45] | Have me sat in all day playing on my Bontempi? | 要我整天坐在家里弹邦滕皮小琴吗 |
[09:48] | This has given me a lift. | 杀人鼓舞了我 |
[09:53] | It’s got to stop! | 你必须收手 |
[09:54] | “I shan’t quit ripping till I do get buckled.” | “一天没被逮住 我将继续开膛” |
[09:58] | You know who said that? | 知道是谁说的吧 |
[10:01] | Exactly. | 那就好 |
[10:02] | And they never caught him, did they? | 警察不是一直没抓到他吗 |
[10:06] | I’ll go to the police. | 那我就去自首 |
[10:10] | You wouldn’t dare. | 量你也不敢 |
[10:14] | You couldn’t anyway. | 反正你也不会 |
[10:16] | Yes, I could. | 我会 |
[10:16] | 999, Letsby Avenue. That’s where they live. | 拨999 告诉警察凶手就住在莱茨比大街 |
[10:20] | Yeah. All right then, David. | 那好吧 戴维 |
[10:22] | You go and tell them. | 你去自首 坦白一切 |
[10:24] | I’ll see you later. | 我等会回来 |
[10:29] | Don’t kill another lady, Mum! | 妈妈 别把那个女的杀了 |
[10:31] | Last one, I promise. | 我保证这是最后一个 |
[10:43] | Enter! | 请进 |
[10:45] | Oh, don’t look so shocked, Kerry. | 别一副震惊的样子 凯瑞 |
[10:47] | We artists have no secrets from each other. | 咱们艺术家之间没什么好遮掩的 |
[10:50] | 多拉・布莱恩是话剧,电视及电影演员 | |
[10:50] | I’ve seen Dora Bryan defecate into a hat-box | 我还见过多拉・布莱恩往帽盒里拉屎呢 |
[10:53] | and her Dandini was without equal. | 但她饰演的丹迪尼无与伦比 |
[10:53] | 丹迪尼是话剧《灰姑娘》中的角色 | |
[10:56] | Please. | 啥事你说 |
[10:57] | So, have you finally come for those make-up tips? | 终于还是来向我讨教化妆诀窍了吗 |
[10:59] | There’s more to Sniffley than a bright-red nose. | 抽涕精可不只是涂个红鼻子而已 |
[11:02] | No, it’s about Robert. | 不是这事 是关于罗伯特 |
[11:04] | I assume you’ve heard about him and Debbie? | 我猜你也听说他和黛比的事了吧 |
[11:07] | Yes, it seems he’s turned that | 对 看来他是好好利用了 |
[11:08] | knock on the head to his advantage. | 黛比撞头失忆的事 |
[11:09] | When’s the big day? | 哪天是大喜日子呀 |
[11:10] | You’ve got to stop it, Brian. Robert’s not well. | 布莱恩你得阻止他 罗伯特很不对劲 |
[11:13] | He doesn’t know what he’s doing. | 他根本不知道自己在干什么 |
[11:15] | How so? | 怎么会这样 |
[11:16] | He’s had problems in the past with delusional behaviour. | 他以前就有过妄想行为的问题 |
[11:21] | He thinks he’s got special powers. | 他以为自己有超能力 |
[11:24] | Like Beechams? | 比如比切姆[英国制药公司]感冒药 |
[11:24] | 布莱恩听成special powders[特殊药] | |
[11:25] | No, powers. | 不是 是超能力 |
[11:28] | He was even sectioned a few years ago. | 他几年前还被隔离观察过 |
[11:31] | I promised him then that I would always look after him. | 之后我答应过他会一直照顾他 |
[11:34] | So, you just want to live happily ever after | 所以你希望和罗伯特两个人从今往后 |
[11:36] | with Robert all to yourself. Is that it? | 幸福地生活在一起 是这样吧 |
[11:39] | I just want to protect him. | 我只是想保护他 |
[11:41] | I see. | 明白了 |
[11:48] | Whatever it takes? | 不计一切代价吗 |
[11:50] | Whatever it takes. | 对 不计代价 |
[11:57] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[12:02] | Excuse me, love. Do you know if these little indoor ones | 亲爱的 打扰一下 这些室内小型烤架 |
[12:05] | get hot enough to cook a whole leg? | 能烤熟一整只腿吗 |
[12:07] | Well, it depends what of. What you thinking of cooking? | 这要看是铐什么腿了 你要烤什么 |
[12:10] | Did anyone else see you do that murder? | 还有谁看见你那场谋杀了 |
[12:12] | Him. Him. And Her. | 他 他 还有她 |
[12:16] | Hello? | 女士 |
[12:18] | What you thinking of cooking? | 你想要烤什么呢 |
[12:23] | ..Bit of leg. | 一小部分腿 |
[12:25] | leg of… | 猪的 |
[12:27] | ..pork. | 腿 |
[12:29] | That should be fine. They get really hot. | 那用这款就够了 很快就能烤熟 |
[12:31] | You’re David’s mum, aren’t you? | 你是戴维的妈妈 对吧 |
[12:32] | Yeah. And you are? | 对的 那你是哪位 |
[12:34] | Lorraine. “Happy to help.” | 洛林 乐意为您服务 |
[12:36] | Quiche Lorraine. | 好一个洛林腌肉派[暗讽对方] |
[12:36] | 洛林腌肉派:用干酪、腌肉等做成的法式传统点心 | |
[12:38] | – Sorry? – Nothing. | -你说啥 -没事 |
[12:39] | How do you know David? | 你怎么认识戴维的 |
[12:41] | I used to do the murders with him. | 我以前跟他一起搞过谋杀 |
[12:42] | – Murders? – Yeah, the mystery evenings. | -谋杀 -对 就是谋杀谜案夜 |
[12:45] | I played Miss Tipsy, the cook. | 我扮演厨娘提普丝小姐 |
[12:47] | How’s that for typecasting? | 角色分派还不错吧 |
[12:49] | I was David’s first victim! | 我是戴维的首个受害者 |
[12:51] | But, you’re supposed to be the last victim. | 不对啊 你该是最后一个受害者 |
[12:53] | Well, I’d still love to be doing them, | 我还是挺想继续扮演受害者的 |
[12:55] | but we had to stop after Graham died. | 不过格雷汉姆死了以后我们就不能演了 |
[12:57] | And then poor Cheryl. And Martin. | 接着可怜的绮丽尔和马丁也死了 |
[13:00] | Robin’s in charge now. | 现在罗宾接手了 |
[13:02] | We’re waiting to see what he wants to do. | 我们正在等他下一步的计划 |
[13:04] | You’ll have a long wait. | 那你得慢慢等了 |
[13:05] | So, these…murders, | 所以这些…所谓谋杀 |
[13:09] | they were just like play-acting? | 都只是在演戏吗 |
[13:11] | Well, yeah! | 对 没错 |
[13:11] | People guessed who did it and won a little prize. | 让客人竞猜凶手 答对者获颁一份小礼物 |
[13:14] | David was very keen – | 戴维演得可积极了 |
[13:15] | perhaps a little bit too keen. | 不过有点积极过头了 |
[13:17] | Had me trussed up like a chicken, | 把我像鸡一样捆着吊起 |
[13:18] | big sausage dangling in my face, | 那些大香肠就在我面前晃 |
[13:19] | typecasting again! | 又是角色需要的问题 |
[13:21] | He went a bit too far. | 但他做的有些过火了 |
[13:22] | Graham had to let him go. | 格雷汉姆只得炒了他 |
[13:24] | But I suppose you know all that. | 不过我想这些你都知道了吧 |
[13:25] | Sorry, Mum. I did a bad murder. | 对不起 妈妈 我搞砸了一桩谋杀 |
[13:28] | How is David by the way? | 话说戴维最近怎样呀 |
[13:29] | Keeping you busy? | 还是很让你操心吗 |
[13:30] | Yes, he has been. | 对 还是老样子 |
[13:31] | Will you remember me to him now, won’t you? | 记得替我向他问好 好吗 |
[13:33] | I will. I’ll go and do that right now. | 没问题 我这就回去告诉他 |
[13:36] | Are you still wanting the barbecue? | 这个烤架你还需要吗 |
[13:38] | Um. No. Not any more. | 不用了 现在没用了 |
[13:43] | Change of plan. | 计划有变 |
[13:51] | We’re nearly there now, Freddy. | 我们马上就到了 弗雷迪 |
[13:53] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[13:54] | I’m taking you home. | 我这就带你回家 |
[14:13] | Hello… | 有人吗 |
[14:15] | That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[14:18] | I’m sure I locked this door before I came out. | 我肯定我出门之前有把门锁好 |
[14:21] | Is this still part of the trick? | 这还是在表演魔术吗 |
[14:24] | There is no trick. This is real. | 这才不是魔术 是现实 |
[14:26] | Your door could do with a paint. | 你的门也该刷油漆了 |
[14:30] | Shhhh! | 安静 |
[14:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:41] | Jolly… | 开心果 |
[14:43] | I’m here. | 我回来了 |
[14:45] | What were you gonna to tell me? | 你要告诉我什么来着 |
[14:50] | Is that him? | 你在找他吗 |
[14:52] | Oh, Jesus! | 噢 天呐 |
[14:54] | Well, they tell you not to play with plastic bags. | 不是叮嘱过别乱玩塑料袋嘛 |
[14:57] | Well, he’s not done it to himself, has he? | 他又不是自己套上去的 |
[14:59] | Well, who’s done it then? | 那会是谁干的呢 |
[15:04] | Quick, get behind here. | 快 快躲起来 |
[15:06] | Is this still part of the trick? | 这也还是在表演魔术吗 |
[15:08] | Just shift yourself. | 快给我躲起来 |
[15:14] | – Are we playing Sardines? – Sssh! | -我们是在玩躲猫猫吗 -嘘 |
[15:22] | So that’s where it was. | 原来那东西在那儿 |
[15:24] | What? | 什么东西 |
[15:25] | My extension lead. Been looking for that. | 我的延长电线 我一直到处在找 |
[15:29] | What’s he got? | 他手上拿着什么呀 |
[15:30] | Is it a vibrator? | 是振动器吗 |
[15:34] | What do you know about vibrators? | 你知道振动器是什么玩意吗 |
[15:36] | Mrs Price has got one. | 普赖斯女士有一个 |
[15:38] | Buzzing away every night. | 每晚都在那儿嗡嗡作响 |
[15:40] | Her daughter brings her the batteries. | 她的女儿常送电池过来给她 |
[15:43] | Double A’s. | 两节A号电池 |
[15:46] | Bag after bag. | 一袋接一袋地送 |
[15:54] | 白雪公主舞台剧 即将上演 | |
[16:08] | Oh, hi, darling! | 噢 嗨 亲爱的 |
[16:09] | I’m just trying to get my bearings, | 我只是在找回舞台感觉 |
[16:11] | trying to remember the blocking. | 试着回忆起动作和走位 |
[16:13] | I think I’ve got most of it down. | 我看也记得差不多了 |
[16:15] | Has Robert been filling you in? | 罗伯特没一一告诉你吗 |
[16:17] | No, he wants to, | 没有 虽然他也想 |
[16:18] | but the doctors said I should rest for a few days. | 但是医生说了我还得休息一段日子 |
[16:20] | Debbie, do you love Robert? | 黛比 你爱罗伯特吗 |
[16:24] | Of course, he’s…adorable. | 当然 他那么…可爱 |
[16:28] | But you’ve only known him for six weeks. | 可是你才认识了他六个星期 |
[16:31] | No, we’ve been going out for two years. | 不止 我们在一起两年了 |
[16:33] | We’ve been on holiday together, look. | 我们还一起出去度假呢 看 |
[16:39] | But these have been sellotaped together. | 但是这张是用透明胶粘起来的啊 |
[16:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:42] | We had a row and I tore it up, apparently. | 当时我们吵了一架 我一气之下撕了它 |
[16:44] | But half of it’s sand and half of it’s snow. | 可是你的是沙滩照 他的却是雪景照 |
[16:47] | I think that’s what the row was about. | 我猜那就是我们争吵的原因 |
[16:51] | Debbie, I have to tell you. | 黛比 我得告诉你 |
[16:54] | You and Robert, you’re not… | 你和罗伯特 你们并不是… |
[16:56] | Not what? | 不是什么 |
[16:57] | Get away, Kerry. | 滚开点 凯瑞 |
[16:59] | I think you’ve done enough damage for one day. | 我想你今天也害够我了吧 |
[17:00] | Robert… | 罗伯特 |
[17:01] | – I was just telling Debbie… – What would you tell her? | -我只是想告诉黛比… -告诉她什么 |
[17:03] | That I’m mad? That I killed a woman? | 说我疯了 说我杀死了一个女人 |
[17:05] | That I have special powers? | 还是说我有超能力呢 |
[17:06] | No, we were just talking about the snow beach. | 不是 我们刚只是在讨论照片的事 |
[17:09] | Oh. Well, did she tell you | 这样啊 那她有没有告诉你 |
[17:10] | her and Brian got me sacked today? | 今天她和布莱恩联手把我开除了呢 |
[17:12] | No. | 没有 |
[17:13] | I can’t believe you’ve done this, Kerry. | 我真不敢相信你竟这么对我 凯瑞 |
[17:14] | I come in and there’s a P45 in my pigeonhole. | 我回来后看见我的分信箱里有一份P45表格 |
[17:15] | P45是指前一工作单位所发的薪资,所得税,和社会保险费证明 相当于解雇通知书 | |
[17:17] | It’s your own fault, Robert. | 这是你自找的 罗伯特 |
[17:18] | You’re lying to Debbie | 你不仅在骗黛比 |
[17:20] | and you’re lying to yourself. | 还在欺骗你自己 |
[17:21] | You can’t stand that I’m with a tall person, can you? | 你是受不了我找到一个高个子的女朋友 对吧 |
[17:24] | It’s got nothing to do with that! | 根本就与此无关 |
[17:26] | Did you think I’d ever be interested in you? | 你该不会认为我曾对你有意思吧 |
[17:28] | Look at Debbie. | 看看黛比 |
[17:29] | She’s beautiful, she’s tall, she’s going places. | 她美丽 高挑 事业有成 |
[17:32] | 黛比将go place理解为”到处去” | |
[17:33] | I have got a doctor’s appointment at 4 o’clock. | 我4点钟要去看医生 |
[17:36] | And other places. | 地位高着呢 |
[17:39] | You’re just a pantomime dwarf | 你不过是一个演舞台剧的侏儒 |
[17:41] | and you always will be. | 这辈子都是 |
[17:43] | Come on, Debbie. We’re leaving. | 来吧 黛比 我们走吧 |
[17:45] | You can’t just leave, Robert. You need me. | 你不能就这么走了 罗伯特 你需要我 |
[17:49] | Get out of my way. | 放开我 |
[17:50] | Don’t make me angry, Kerry. | 别惹火我 凯瑞 |
[17:52] | You know what I’m capable of. | 你知道我的能力 |
[18:07] | Kerry? | 凯瑞你 |
[18:10] | It was never you, Robert. | 有能力的不是你 罗伯特 |
[18:14] | It’s always been me. | 有超能力的是我 |
[18:18] | Stop it! | 住嘴 |
[18:42] | I just wanted to protect you. That’s all. | 我只是想要保护你 仅此而已 |
[18:44] | They were always so mean to you. | 他们总是百般羞辱你 |
[18:47] | All this time you let me believe… | 但一直以来你都让我误以为… |
[18:49] | It was for the best, Robert. | 我这是为了你好 罗伯特 |
[18:51] | We’re meant to be together. | 我们注定是天生一对 |
[18:53] | We just need to get away from here | 我们只需要离开这里 |
[18:54] | and work it all out. | 一切都会过去的 |
[18:56] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我才不会跟你走 |
[18:58] | Freak. | 怪物 |
[18:59] | I think I’d better go and look over my lines. | 我看我还是回去复习台词好了 |
[19:02] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[19:08] | You’re going nowhere. | 你哪儿都别想去 |
[19:15] | Oh, he’s cut his bloody head off! | 天呐 他砍下了他的头 |
[19:17] | – I will need a toilet trip in a minute. – Ssshh! | -我要现在去上厕所 -嘘 |
[19:21] | He’s using my phone now. | 他现在还在用我的电话 |
[19:24] | I’m paying for that. | 可是我付的电话费呀 |
[19:26] | Hello, police. | 警察局吗 |
[19:28] | There’s been a murder at 21 Woodbridge Road. | 伍德布里奇路21号发生一起凶杀案 |
[19:32] | I saw two clowns fighting, | 我看见两个小丑打起来了 |
[19:33] | one of them had a knife. | 其中一人手持凶刀 |
[19:34] | Come quickly! | 快来呀 |
[19:43] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[19:47] | Oh, I don’t believe this! | 真是难以置信 |
[19:49] | I know. You’ll never get blood off a cream carpet. | 我知道 乳白色的地毯一沾到血就洗不掉了 |
[19:52] | He’s set me up! They’re going to think I killed him. | 他陷害我 他们会认为是我杀了他 |
[19:55] | – Killed who? – Mr Jolly. | -杀了谁 -开心果先生 |
[19:57] | I thought you were Mr Jolly. | 我一直以为你是开心果先生呢 |
[19:59] | No, I’m Mr Jelly. It’s very simple. | 不是 我明摆着是果冻先生 |
[20:01] | Look, you’re gonna have to | 听着 待会你要把 |
[20:02] | tell the police everything you’ve just seen. | 看到的一字不漏地告诉警察 |
[20:04] | All right. Without giving the trick away? | 好吧 但是不能泄露魔术对吧 |
[20:08] | There is no trick! | 根本就没有什么魔术 |
[20:10] | Oh! | 人来了 |
[20:11] | What are we going to do? Think! | 要怎么办呢 快想呀 |
[20:16] | – This might be useful. – What is it? | -这个可能有用 -这是什么东西 |
[20:19] | I’ve got something stuck between my teeth. | 我牙缝里塞了东西 |
[20:21] | This could get it out. | 这个没准可以用来剔牙 |
[20:26] | Ravenhill Hospital. | 乌鸦岭病院 |
[20:28] | This is what he was talking about. | 这就是他说的那家医院 |
[20:30] | Come on. We’re going. | 快点 咱们走 |
[20:32] | Do you not want to take that vibrator? | 你不想把振动器拿上吗 |
[20:35] | Leave it! | 别管那个了 |
[20:58] | 乌鸦岭病院 | |
[21:21] | Right, let’s park you here. | 好了 轮椅先停在这 |
[21:31] | And I’ll get scrubbed up. | 我这就去准备手术 |
[21:35] | Tell Debbie the truth, Robert. | 跟黛比说实话 罗伯特 |
[21:37] | Tell her you were never engaged. | 告诉她你们俩根本就没订婚 |
[21:39] | We are engaged! | 我们是订婚了 |
[21:40] | – Tell her you made it all up. – No. | -跟她说这全是你编造的 -不要 |
[21:44] | Oh! Wardrobe are not going to be happy about this, Kerry. | 唉 负责服装的人会气死的 凯瑞 |
[21:48] | Let her go. It’s got nothing to do with her. | 放了她 这跟她没一点关系 |
[21:50] | You were just using her to make me jealous. | 你只是利用她来惹我吃醋 |
[21:52] | – No, I wasn’t. – You love me, Robert. | -才不是 -你爱的是我 罗伯特 |
[21:54] | – Tell me you love me. – Never! | -说你爱我 -没有的事 |
[21:58] | Tell me you love me! | 说你爱我 |
[22:00] | This is actually quite frightening now. | 这一下倒是真有点吓着我了 |
[22:03] | All right, I love you. Now let her go. | 好了 我爱你 放了她吧 |
[22:06] | You don’t mean it. | 你这话不是真心的 |
[22:08] | Say it like you mean it, | 你要真心诚意地说 |
[22:10] | or this next one goes through her heart. | 不然这次我就瞄准她的心脏扔 |
[22:12] | I don’t think he’s that good an actor, to be honest, Kerry. | 说实话我觉得他演技没那么好 凯瑞 |
[22:15] | Kerry. | 凯瑞 |
[22:16] | I do love you. | 我确实是爱你 |
[22:18] | But I love Debbie more. | 但我更爱黛比 |
[22:23] | My God, what’s going on? | 天啊 出什么事了 |
[22:24] | It’s Robert, he’s gone mad. | 是罗伯特 他疯了 |
[22:26] | Debbie’s called off the wedding | 黛比取消了婚礼 |
[22:27] | and he’s threatening to kill her. | 他就威胁要杀了她 |
[22:29] | I can’t get up. We’ll have to go round. | 我上不去 我们得绕到后台去 |
[22:32] | Quick, back out. Quick. | 快点 回去 快点 |
[22:34] | Don’t worry, Debbie. I’ll be back. | 别担心 黛比 我会回来救你的 |
[22:39] | Oh, no, you won’t! | 不 你没这个机会了 |
[23:02] | All right, then. We’re all set. | 好了 都准备好了 |
[23:05] | So, here we go. | 这就开始吧 |
[23:11] | What’s going on? | 你在干嘛 |
[23:13] | Blood transfusion, Nicola. | 输血呀 妮古拉 |
[23:15] | You should know that — you are a nurse. | 你应该懂的啊 你可是护士啊 |
[23:17] | Poor Freddy needs all the blood he can get. | 可怜的弗雷迪需要大量输血 |
[23:20] | And you’re gonna give it to him. | 而你的血都要输给他 |
[23:22] | Every…last…drop. | 一滴…不剩 |
[23:25] | Joy. Please! | 乔伊 求你了 |
[23:28] | You’re killing me. | 你会要了我命的 |
[23:30] | Don’t…don’t do this. | 别 别这样做 |
[23:33] | Don’t think of it as killing you. | 别认为我这是要杀你 |
[23:35] | Think of is as saving Freddy. Look! | 你就当是救弗雷迪一命 看呀 |
[23:40] | He’s already got the colour | 他的脸蛋开始 |
[23:41] | coming back into his cheeks. Aw! | 恢复红润了 太好了 |
[23:58] | David… | 戴维 |
[24:03] | I spoke to Lorraine. | 我跟洛林聊过了 |
[24:07] | She told me about the murder, David. | 她把谋杀的事告诉我了 戴维 |
[24:11] | About what really happened. | 她把实情都告诉我了 |
[24:13] | What have we been doing? | 我们之前都干了些什么啊 |
[24:16] | Four people are dead because of us. | 我们害死了四个人 |
[24:20] | They’ll catch us soon enough. | 警察很快就会抓到我们 |
[24:22] | They always do. And then what? | 我们跑不掉的 定罪之后 |
[24:23] | It’ll be prison or loony bin again. | 不是进监狱就是又得回精神病院 |
[24:26] | Can’t have that, can we? | 不能再这样了 对吧 |
[24:29] | I’ve taken some pills, David. | 我吃了点药 戴维 |
[24:33] | I thought we could go and see your Dad. | 我想我们可以去见你爸了 |
[24:40] | It’ll be all right. | 没事的 |
[24:41] | He’ll be waiting for us at the gates. | 他会在天堂入口等我们的 |
[24:45] | And he’ll be smiling. | 他会笑着迎接我们 |
[24:50] | Won’t be long now. | 马上就让你解脱 |
[25:04] | Oh, fucking hell! | 该死的 |
[25:16] | So, are you going to be all right? | 那么 你不会有事吧 |
[25:18] | I’ll be fine. Thanks Brian. | 没事的 谢谢你 布莱恩 |
[25:20] | Oh, don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[25:21] | Three years of fight training at Webber Dougla | 在韦伯・德格拉斯戏剧艺术学院上的三年格斗课 |
[25:23] | finally pays off. | 终于值回票价 |
[25:24] | Where are you taking him? | 你要把他带到哪去 |
[25:25] | Somewhere quiet. | 某个安静的 |
[25:26] | With no people around. | 没人的地方 |
[25:28] | Wolverhampton Hippodrome? | 伍尔夫汉普顿音乐厅吗 |
[25:30] | Take care, Brian. | 你多保重 布莱恩 |
[25:47] | Please. Got stop. | 求求你 住手吧 |
[25:51] | I beg you. | 我求你了 |
[25:56] | Not long now, Nicola. | 没多久了 妮古拉 |
[25:59] | And that’ll be that. | 然后一切就结束了 |
[26:01] | Oh, seems funny being back here. | 再回到这还真有意思 |
[26:03] | The doctors sent me here when we lost Paul. | 当我们失去第一个孩子保罗的时候 |
[26:07] | He was our first little boy. | 医生把我送来了这里 |
[26:11] | I was heartbroken. | 我当时悲痛欲绝 |
[26:13] | Suppose I had a, sort of, breakdown, really. | 估计我那时是真的崩溃了 |
[26:17] | Anyway they gave me Freddy as part of my therapy. | 总之 他们把弗雷迪给了我 作为治疗的一部分 |
[26:20] | I didn’t take to him at first. | 我一开始很抗拒他 |
[26:22] | Still, over time I could see that he needed me. | 但是后来 我发现他需要我 |
[26:26] | And I needed him. | 而我也需要他 |
[26:28] | And that’s why I can’t lose him, Nicola. | 所以我不能失去他 妮古拉 |
[26:31] | Still, can’t expect you to understand that. | 不过 我不指望你能理解 |
[26:34] | Cos you’re not a mum. | 因为你没做过母亲 |
[26:54] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[26:58] | Hey! What you doing? Let me out. | 喂 你干嘛啊 放我出去 |
[27:00] | I’ve got the money! | 我把钱带来了 |
[27:11] | 约克郡 伊尔克利镇 | |
[27:11] | You got a lot of post, Mr Lomax. | 你有好多信 洛马克斯先生 |
[27:14] | You want me to lead it to you? | 你要我读给你听吗 |
[27:16] | Is there anything from NASA? | 有从美国航天局寄来的吗 |
[27:18] | Er, no. | 没有 |
[27:20] | Lots of letter with funny-looking lighting, though. | 不过有很多样子古怪的信 |
[27:22] | Bin ’em. It’s all over now. | 扔了吧 现在都没用了 |
[27:28] | Do you like Tony Hancock, Jennifer? | 你喜欢托尼・汉考克[英国喜剧演员]吗 詹尼弗 |
[27:31] | Oh, yeah! He’s my favourite! | 超喜欢的 他是我的最爱 |
[27:33] | I think Blood Donor is so funny. | 他演的《捐血者》超搞笑 |
[27:37] | “A pint? That’s almost an armful!”. | “这叫一品脱吗 这都快装一满怀了” |
[27:37] | 《捐血者》中的台词 | |
[27:41] | Yeah. | 挺好笑 |
[27:43] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[27:45] | It must be late. | 现在肯定很晚了 |
[27:51] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[27:53] | Hello? Mr Lomax house? | 喂 这里是洛马克斯先生家 |
[27:56] | Yeah, one moment please. | 好的 请等一下 |
[27:58] | Can I ask who is calling? | 请问你是哪位 |
[28:00] | 此处詹尼弗把tealeaf听成treeleaf | |
[28:00] | Ah. It’s for you. Someone called Treeleaf. | 是找你的 一个叫”蟊贼”的人打来的 |
[28:02] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[28:05] | Mr Lomax, I’ve got Snappy | 洛马克斯先生 我找到鳄鱼了 |
[28:06] | and I’ve got the Crabtrees’ money. | 克拉布特利两姐妹的钱也在我手上 |
[28:08] | But I’ve been locked in. I can’t get out. So… | 但是我被锁在房里出不去 所以… |
[28:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |