时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’ve worked out who the blackmailer is… | 我猜到是谁在恐吓我们了… |
[00:01] | I don’t care. | 关我什么事 |
[00:02] | Hello, Hello, Hello. | 铛 铛 铛 铛 |
[00:04] | What have you done that for? | 你干嘛要拷上 |
[00:05] | He’s set me up, they’ll think I killed him. | 他陷害我 他们会认为是我杀了他 |
[00:07] | – Killed who? – Mr Jolly. | -杀了谁 -开心果先生 |
[00:09] | Ravenhill Hospital. Come on, we’re going. | 乌鸦岭医院 快点 咱们走 |
[00:16] | Nearly there, Freddy. | 我们快到了 弗雷迪 |
[00:18] | I’m taking you home. | 我这就带你回家 |
[00:20] | Poor Freddy needs all the blood he can get. | 可怜的弗雷迪需要大量输血 |
[00:23] | And you’re gonna give it to him. | 而你的血都要输给他 |
[00:26] | – It’s always been me.- No! | -有超能力的是我 -不 |
[00:30] | It’s Robert. He’s gone mad! | 是罗伯特 他疯了 |
[00:33] | – Where are you taking him? – Somewhere quiet. | -你要把他带到哪去 -某个安静的地方 |
[00:38] | Mr Lomax. I’ve got Snappy | 洛马克斯先生 我找到鳄鱼了 |
[00:39] | but I’ve been locked in and can’t get out. | 但是我被锁在房里出不去 |
[00:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[00:48] | 疯城记 | |
[00:52] | 乌鸦岭医院 | |
[00:54] | 两年前 | |
[00:59] | May I remind those of you not rendered totally mindless | 容我提醒一下你们之中还没彻底傻掉的人 |
[01:03] | that the governors will be attending a performance | 还有不到两周 董事们就会来 |
[01:06] | of our little entertainment in less than two weeks. | 参观我们的小型文艺演出 |
[01:11] | It is therefore vital | 此事非同小可 |
[01:13] | ..that we put on a good show for them. | 我们必须在他们面前好好表演 |
[01:17] | Isn’t that right, little mouse? | 我说得对吗 小老鼠 |
[01:19] | Yes, Miss Kenchington. | 对 肯金顿小姐 |
[01:24] | I beg your pardon? | 再回答一遍 |
[01:27] | Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak. | 吱 吱 吱 吱 吱 |
[01:30] | That’s better. | 这才乖嘛 |
[01:32] | The lunatics haven’t taken over this particular vegetable patch. | 这座特殊的植物人病院还轮不到疯子作主 |
[01:38] | Now you’ve been practising this song for four days now | 目前这首歌你们已经练习了四天了 |
[01:42] | so I don’t expect to hear any mistakes. | 所以我不希望听到有人唱错 |
[01:46] | 特雷沃・努恩是英国皇家莎士比亚剧团最年轻的艺术总监 | |
[01:46] | I don’t know how Trevor Nunn does it, | 我不知道特雷沃・努恩是怎么指挥的 |
[01:48] | but I have my own prompter if need be. | 但是 如有必要 我自有方法提醒 |
[01:53] | Now… | 现在… |
[01:56] | Sing. | 开始唱 |
[02:02] | Sorry about that, | 抱歉久等了 |
[02:04] | I’m up to my neck in wheelie bins at the moment. | 我刚才一头栽进垃圾桶里了 |
[02:06] | How can I help you? | 有什么能为您效劳吗 |
[02:07] | I done five murders. | 我实施了五起谋杀 |
[02:09] | You’ve done five murders. | 你实施了五起谋杀 |
[02:11] | – Mm! – Right. | -嗯 -好的 |
[02:13] | Can I ask, | 我想问一下 |
[02:14] | did they all occur in the Haringey area? | 全部案件都发生在哈林吉市内吗 |
[02:16] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[02:18] | Would you like to have a perusal of the boundary map | 你能详细看一下地区边界图吗 |
[02:20] | while I make a quick phone call? | 让我先打个电话 |
[02:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:26] | Samantha, it’s Simon on the front desk. | 萨曼莎 我是前台的西蒙 |
[02:30] | Better than it was, thanks. | 现在好多了 谢谢 |
[02:31] | I’ve got a gentleman here who’s done five murders. | 我这里有位先生说他实施了五起谋杀 |
[02:35] | Three men, two ladies. | 三男两女 |
[02:36] | Three men, two ladies | 三男两女 |
[02:37] | and I just want to check our protocol | 我想在给他建议之前 |
[02:39] | before I advise him. | 确认一下我局协议 |
[02:40] | H’s looking at it now. | 他正看着呢 |
[02:42] | Oh, silly beggar, I didn’t even ask him! | 我真傻 居然忘了问他 |
[02:44] | You are a Haringey resident, aren’t you? | 你是哈林吉市的居民吗 |
[02:47] | He is. | 他是 |
[02:48] | My second murder was here. | 我的第二起谋杀发生在这儿 |
[02:50] | Oh, God, he’s pointing at Critchley Gardens. | 天啊 他指着克里奇利花园 |
[02:53] | – What number? – 23, I think. | -多少号 -我想是23号 |
[02:57] | 23, you see that’s Barnet, isn’t it? | 23号 你看那是属于巴尼特区的吧 |
[03:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:02] | And there’s no chance of you moving the body? He’s saying no. | 你没有移动过尸体吧 他说没有 |
[03:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:09] | I will. Thanks, Samantha. | 我会的 谢谢 萨曼莎 |
[03:13] | Erm…tuna melt. | 呃…金枪鱼三明治 |
[03:17] | Bye! | 再见 |
[03:17] | Yeah, would have been better for me | 是这样的 如果你是在同一个区 |
[03:20] | if you could have done all your murders in the same borough. | 实施这几起谋杀的 那我就好办多了 |
[03:22] | Critchley Gardens is the thin end of the wedge. | 克里奇利花园地处边界 牵涉面太广 |
[03:25] | Here’s the number for the Citizens Advice in Barnet, | 这是巴尼特区的公民咨询处的号码 |
[03:29] | you can call them if you want, | 若有需要 可以去电咨询 |
[03:31] | I’m saying nothing. | 别说是我说的 |
[03:32] | And here’s a leaflet for Crimestoppers, | 这份是举报罪案小册子 |
[03:35] | though it might be a bit late for that. | 也许现在给你为时已晚 |
[03:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:43] | Oh, you forgot your… I’m presuming it’s a head. | 你忘了拿… 我猜里面是个头吧 |
[03:50] | Can I have the next one please? | 下一个请上前 |
[04:03] | – Hello? – Hello, Mr Treeleaf? | -你好 -你好 “蟊贼”先生 |
[04:05] | We’ve arrived at hospital like you said. | 我们到了你说的那间医院了 |
[04:08] | How do we find you? | 我们要怎么找到你呢 |
[04:09] | Ask him if he’s still got Snappy? | 问他鳄鱼是不是还在他手上吗 |
[04:11] | Yeah, yeah I still got him. | 是的 是的 他还在我这 |
[04:13] | Just come and find me. | 赶紧来找我吧 |
[04:14] | I’m at Room 130, yeah? | 我在130房间 知道了吗 |
[04:16] | We’re nearly there, Mr Treeleaf. | 我们就快到了 “蟊贼”先生 |
[04:18] | We can hear you knocking. | 我们能听到你在敲门 |
[04:19] | – I’m not mocking. – Huh? | -我没在敲门 -啥 |
[04:24] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的上帝啊 |
[04:26] | – What is it? – There some lady here… | -怎么了 -有一位女士在这儿 |
[04:28] | She white as lychee. | 她的脸白得像荔枝一样 |
[04:29] | – Help me… – Never mind that. Is there a crocodile? | -救我 -别管她了 鳄鱼在这儿吗 |
[04:34] | No crocodile. Just red baby. | 没看到鳄鱼 倒是有一个红娃娃 |
[04:37] | Let me see, let me see. | 让我看看 让我看看 |
[04:40] | Quick! | 快点 |
[04:43] | It needs a nappy change. | 它需要换尿布了 |
[04:45] | Get rid of it. | 扔了吧 |
[04:48] | This lady need help. | 这位女士需要帮助 |
[04:50] | We’ve got to find Tealeaf. | 我们要去找小毛贼 |
[04:52] | – Oskar? – Joy? Joy, is that you? | -奥斯卡 -乔伊 乔伊 是你吗 |
[04:57] | Yes. I never told anyone, Oskar, | 是我 我和谁也没说过 奥斯卡 |
[05:00] | not to this day. | 直到今日也没说 |
[05:01] | Calm yourself, that’s not why I’m here. | 你冷静点 我不是为这个来的 |
[05:03] | Why are you here, then? Where’s my baby? | 那你来这干什么 我的宝宝呢 |
[05:06] | He’s over there somewhere. | 他在那附近 |
[05:08] | – Tealeaf! Where are ya? – Freddy? | -小毛贼 你在哪儿 -弗雷迪 |
[05:12] | 释:身穿红衣的詹尼弗在乔伊眼中 就跟浸满血的弗雷迪一样 | |
[05:12] | Haven’t you grown! | 你都没怎么变嘛 |
[05:14] | Oh, Freddy! Oh, mwah. | 弗雷迪 来 妈妈亲 |
[05:18] | 一第一餐厅 | |
[05:24] | This is embarrassing. | 这真是太尴尬了 |
[05:26] | I’m not fussy. | 我倒是无所谓 |
[05:28] | In the war | 打仗那时 |
[05:29] | we went in our neighbours’ pots and pans. | 我们就在邻居的锅碗瓢盆里解决 |
[05:32] | – Didn’t you have a toilet? – Yes. | -你家没有厕所吗 -有啊 |
[05:35] | We just didn’t like the neighbours. | 我们只是讨厌那些邻居 |
[05:39] | I’ll be all right once I start piddling. | 我只要一尿出来就快了 |
[05:41] | Hurry up and start then. | 那你就快点开始尿啊 |
[05:43] | If the police catch us, we’re fucked. | 要是给警察抓到 我俩就完蛋了 |
[05:44] | Don’t rush me. | 别催我 |
[05:47] | It’s hard to get going with you stood there. | 你站在外面 我很难尿出来 |
[05:52] | 邦蒂:玛氏旗下的巧克力棒品牌 | |
[05:52] | Do you think you could get me a Bounty bar? | 你可以给我一根邦蒂巧克力吗 |
[05:56] | Bounty bar? | 邦蒂巧克力 |
[05:57] | How can you think of food sat on the toilet? | 你上着厕所怎么会想到吃的 |
[06:00] | I’m diabetic! | 我有糖尿病 |
[06:02] | Oh, great! That’s all I need. | 好极了 我真是衰到家了 |
[06:04] | What happens if you don’t? | 要是没有你会怎么样 |
[06:08] | Fuck’s sake. | 我擦 |
[06:25] | Hey, kid, give us that Topic. | 喂 小子 把那条托皮克巧克力给我 |
[06:25] | 托皮克:玛氏旗下的巧克力棒品牌 | |
[06:27] | Come on, this lady needs it. | 快点 这位女士需要它 |
[06:30] | I’ll give you 50p. | 我给你50便士 |
[06:33] | A pound, then. There’s a pound in my pocket. | 1磅行了吧 我口袋里有1磅硬币 |
[06:34] | Go on, you can have it. | 来 你自己拿 |
[06:38] | Go on, that’s it, you had your hand on it, then. | 对 就在那 你已经够着它了 |
[06:42] | I know this must look funny. | 我知道这看起来一定很滑稽 |
[06:51] | You understand why I had to | 你理解我非要带你 |
[06:52] | get you away from there, Robert? | 离开那里的原因吗 罗伯特 |
[06:55] | Yeah. Guess I lost it. | 理解 我想是我糊涂了 |
[06:59] | You’re allowed. Psycho. | 我原谅你 神经病 |
[07:02] | You’re not so bad yourself. Kerry! | 你人也不坏嘛 凯瑞 |
[07:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:14] | – What’s wrong? – We’ve run out of petrol. | -怎么了 -车没油了 |
[07:27] | Come on, then. | 来吧 |
[07:28] | Looks like we’re doing Babes in the wood tonight. | 看来咱俩今晚得在森林里过夜了 |
[07:34] | Yeah, yeah. I can see you. | 对 对 我看见你了 |
[07:36] | – Another 12 feet, another 12 feet. – Yes, yes. | -再往前三四米 再走三四米 -知道了 |
[07:40] | You’re there. No. No, no. | 你到了 不对不对 |
[07:41] | Next door, next door, next door, next door. | 是隔壁 隔壁 隔壁那间 |
[07:43] | Right. I’ve already done the bolt. | 对了 我把门栓解开了 |
[07:44] | But it’s the key. It’s the key. | 但扳手我够不了 开不了 |
[07:45] | Just open the key. Hold on. | 你扭开扳手就行了 等一下 |
[07:58] | Oh, Tealeaf. You’ve made me the happiest man alive. | 小毛贼 你让我成为世上最幸福的人啦 |
[08:04] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 咱们走 |
[08:08] | It’s smaller than I remembered. | 它比我记忆中的要小一些 |
[08:10] | Things always are. | 都是这样的 |
[08:12] | When you’re a kid, I mean. | 我是说 当你还小的时候 |
[08:14] | Toys are ship. | 玩具就像船一样大 |
[08:15] | Oh, he’s not a toy. Never a toy. | 他才不是玩具 从来不是 |
[08:18] | I know, I know. It’s a commodity. | 我知道 我知道 它是你的商品 |
[08:20] | Yes. Worth thousands to me. | 没错 对我来说它价值连城 |
[08:24] | Still smells of the ocean. | 还留着海水的味道 |
[08:27] | So what were you in here for anyway? | 话说你以前怎会在这待过 |
[08:28] | You’re not that mad, are you? | 其实你并没有那么疯狂 对吧 |
[08:31] | That’s one word for it. | “疯狂”只是其中一种说法 |
[08:33] | Of course, the doctors here gave it all kinds of fancy names – | 当然 医生们给这病起了五花八门的名字 |
[08:37] | Acute ego-psychosis. | 急性自我精神错乱 |
[08:40] | Also known as Paradise Syndrome. | 也叫天堂综合征 |
[08:42] | It affects you when you’ve got everything you’ve ever wanted. | 总是在你得偿所愿之际发病 |
[08:46] | And there’s only one way of curing it. | 并且只有一种方法可以治愈 |
[08:53] | What the fucking hell did you do that for? | 你这到底是在干嘛呀你 |
[08:55] | I nearly died getting that for you! | 我可是冒死帮你弄回来的 |
[08:59] | I first completed my collection in 1988. | 我第一次收集完整是在1988年 |
[09:02] | I travelled to Fiji. | 我去斐济旅游 |
[09:04] | Gave those Crabtree bitches what they wanted, | 给了克拉布特利那俩贱人她们想要的东西 |
[09:06] | namely one of these each. | 即是我这双眼珠 |
[09:08] | And that was it. | 就是这样 |
[09:10] | I was a millionaire. My quest was over. | 我当时已是百万富翁 生无所求了 |
[09:15] | But what does a man do | 但当一个人无所不有时 |
[09:16] | when he has everything, Tealeaf? | 他还能干些什么呢 小毛贼 |
[09:18] | I became depressed. Suicidal. | 后来我变得消沉 自暴自弃 |
[09:21] | That’s why I ended up in here. | 所以最后我被送进了这里 |
[09:23] | Then one day I had a brainwave. | 终于有一天 我灵光一现 |
[09:27] | Find myself a little Tealeaf, just like you, | 给我自己找个小毛贼 就好比你 |
[09:29] | get him to break into my holy of holies and steal | 让他闯进我的至圣宝殿 偷走 |
[09:32] | Snappy the crocodile, or Chilly the Penguin, | 潇洒鳄鱼 或者冰冷企鹅 |
[09:35] | or Humps the Camel and release him back into the wild. | 又或是驼背骆驼 再把他放归四野 |
[09:39] | And that was it. | 就是这样 |
[09:41] | The chase was back on. | 我又重获精神追求了 |
[09:44] | I was cured in seconds. | 我瞬间痊愈了 |
[09:47] | Oh, I’ll find Snappy again, don’t worry that. | 我会再度寻找潇洒鳄鱼的 不用担心 |
[09:51] | Might take me months, years even, | 或许会花上我几个月 甚至几年时间 |
[09:53] | but he’ll turn up. | 但它终究会出现的 |
[09:56] | He always does. | 他总会再度出现的 |
[09:59] | Maybe you could help me, eh, Tealeaf? | 也许你能帮我呢 小毛贼 |
[10:04] | Tealeaf? | 小毛贼 |
[10:08] | Tealeaf?! | 小毛贼 |
[10:10] | Tealeaf! | 小毛贼 |
[10:22] | Now, sing! | 好了 唱 |
[10:33] | I look handsome, I look smart | 我既俊俏又聪明* |
[10:35] | I am a walking work of art | 活脱一件艺术品* |
[10:39] | Such a dazzling coat of many colours | 穿着五彩花花衣* |
[10:42] | How I love my coat of many colours | 我爱我的五彩衣* |
[10:44] | It was red and yellow… And green and purple… | 它又红又黄 又绿又紫* |
[10:49] | Yellow…Blue. | 又黄…又蓝* |
[10:52] | Again. | 再来 |
[10:54] | – It was red and… – No! | -它又红又… -不 |
[10:57] | Just David. | 戴维单独来 |
[11:10] | It was red and yellow and green and red and… | 它又红又黄又绿又红又… |
[11:13] | No. Again. | 不对 再来 |
[11:17] | – It was red and yellow and green and purple and… – Again. | -它又红又黄又绿又紫又… -再来 |
[11:22] | – It was red and yellow and orange and… – Again. | -它又红又黄又橙又… -再来 |
[11:27] | Please, Nurse Kenchington… | 求你了 肯金顿护士 |
[11:28] | You were warned. | 我警告过你了 |
[11:31] | The colours, David. | 颜色那段 戴维 |
[11:35] | But I can’t remember them. | 但我记不住这么多 |
[11:38] | We’ve done them all week, David. | 我们都练了一个礼拜了 戴维 |
[11:40] | The colours, please. | 颜色那段 唱啊 |
[11:44] | – But I can’t remember… – Now! | -但我真的记不住 -快唱 |
[11:49] | – It was red and red and… – No! | -它又红又红又… -不对 |
[11:54] | Again. | 再来 |
[11:56] | It was red and purple… | 它又红又紫又… |
[12:00] | Again! | 再来 |
[12:00] | – It was red and lilac… – No! | -它又红又淡紫… -不对 |
[12:04] | Again. | 再来 |
[12:05] | – It was red and lilac… – No! | -它又红又淡紫… -不对 |
[12:07] | Again. | 再来 |
[12:08] | It was red and lilac and… | 它又红又淡紫又… |
[12:11] | – Again! – No! | -再来 -不要 |
[12:16] | It was red and yellow and green and brown | 它有红 黄 绿 棕 |
[12:18] | and scarlet and black and ochre and peach | 猩红 墨黑 黄褐 桃红 |
[12:19] | and ruby and olive and | 宝石红 橄榄绿 |
[12:20] | violet and fawn and lilac and | 罗兰紫 浅黄褐 丁香紫 |
[12:21] | gold and chocolate | 金黄色 深褐色 |
[12:22] | and mauve and cream and crimson and silver and rose | 淡紫色 奶油白 深红 银白 玫瑰红 |
[12:24] | azure and lemon and russet and grey, | 天蓝 柠黄 赤褐 灰白 |
[12:25] | purple and white and pink and orange and blue! | 紫白粉橙蓝多色 |
[12:28] | Hey! Well done, Lad. | 干得好 小伙子 |
[12:31] | – I knew you’d get there in the end. – Quiet! | -我就知道你终究能记住的 -别吵 |
[12:36] | David, what have you done? | 戴维 你都做了什么 |
[12:41] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[12:47] | Sorry. I brought you this. | 对不起 我带了这个给你 |
[12:59] | Don’t know why. | 我也不懂为啥带它 |
[13:01] | 深切怀念 爱母爱德维娜・肯金顿 | |
[13:03] | 您的爱子立 | |
[13:09] | Hey, missus. Wake up, we’re here. | 喂 大姐 醒醒 我们到了 |
[13:12] | This isn’t Sunnyvale. | 这里又不是森尼维耳 |
[13:15] | I know it isn’t. | 我知道这不是 |
[13:17] | Get out. | 下车吧 |
[13:26] | What have you brought me here for? | 你把我带到这儿来干什么 |
[13:29] | I don’t want raping, thank you very much. | 我可不想晚节不保 谢谢 |
[13:32] | All that chocolate’s made me feel sick. | 刚才那些巧克力吃得我想吐 |
[13:35] | I asked for a Bounty anyway. | 我不管 我要吃邦蒂巧克力 |
[13:38] | – Well, you got a Topic! – Oh, get out! | -你已经有托皮克巧克力了 -哼 小气 |
[13:56] | – Hello? – Hello. | -有人吗 -你好 |
[13:57] | Not you! | 没跟你说话 |
[14:03] | Hello? Anybody here? | 喂 有人在吗 |
[14:09] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这儿 |
[14:12] | It’s obviously been shut down for years. | 这儿显然已经歇业多年了 |
[14:14] | – But then why was the door open? – Ghosts. | -但为什么门是开着的呢 -有鬼 |
[14:18] | Ghosts don’t need doors open. | 鬼可不需要从门进来 |
[14:20] | They just walk straight through them, don’t they? | 它们可以直接穿墙而入 |
[14:26] | Freddy! | 弗雷迪 |
[14:27] | Come on. Get back here now. | 过来 快给我回来 |
[14:29] | Why are you being so naughty? | 你怎么变得这么不听话呢 |
[14:32] | I’m worried about other lady. | 我很担心那位女士 |
[14:34] | She very pale. | 她面色很苍白 |
[14:35] | No. You don’t look so clever yourself, my boy. | 我说 你咋那么不机灵呢 我的好儿子 |
[14:38] | In fact I think you might have a touch of jaundice. | 事实上我觉得你也许有点妒忌她 |
[14:40] | Poor Freddy. | 可怜的弗雷迪 |
[14:42] | – This way! – Freddy! Freddy! | -在这边 -弗雷迪 弗雷迪 |
[14:48] | She’s a zomboid, I’ve seen a film about them. | 她是个活死人 我看过讲他们的电影 |
[14:52] | Who are you, Van Helsing? | 那你又是谁啊 范海辛吗[吸血鬼猎人] |
[14:54] | It’s all right, you must sit down. | 没事了 你得坐下歇着 |
[14:57] | Poor lady, she lost a lot of blood. | 可怜的姑娘 她失血过多了 |
[15:01] | Do you work here? | 你在这里工作的吗 |
[15:02] | No, I work for Mr Lomax. | 不 我是给洛马克斯先生干活的 |
[15:05] | – I come here with him. – Is he the main boss? | -跟他一起来的 -他是这儿当家的吗 |
[15:07] | No, he blind man, he look for crocodile. | 不 他个瞎子 来这找鳄鱼的 |
[15:12] | He go see Mr Treeleaf. | 他去见”蟊贼”先生了 |
[15:14] | Freddy, what have I told you about | 弗雷迪 我是怎么跟你说的 |
[15:16] | running away from Mummy? | 不能从妈妈身边跑开 |
[15:17] | Do you work here? | 你在这工作的吗 |
[15:18] | No-one’s worked here for a long time, dear. | 这里已经荒废很久了 亲爱的 |
[15:21] | Not since the incident. | 自从那场意外以后就关了 |
[15:22] | – What incident? – I shouldn’t… | -什么意外 -我不该… |
[15:24] | – What incident? – That’s enough! | -什么意外 -够了 |
[15:29] | We swore we’d never speak of that day | 我们发过誓要对那天的事保密 |
[15:30] | and we’re not going to start now. | 哪怕今天也不会说 |
[15:32] | Who is this clown? | 这小丑是谁 |
[15:34] | His name’s Mr Jelly… No, | 他叫果冻先生 噢不对 |
[15:37] | Jolly. And I’m Claudia Wren. | 叫开心果 我是克劳迪亚・蕾恩 |
[15:42] | And what may I ask brings you to Ravenhill? | 请问是什么风把你们吹到乌鸦岭来的 |
[15:44] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你呢 |
[15:45] | Lady! Lady! She pass out! | 女士 女士 她晕过去了 |
[15:49] | Is she diabetic? | 她有糖尿病吗 |
[15:50] | I’ve got half a Topic in the car. | 我还剩半条托皮克巧克力在车里 |
[15:52] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙哪去了 |
[15:54] | – Tealeaf? – The keys, where are they? | -小毛贼 -钥匙在哪儿 |
[15:55] | I left them in the ignition. | 我插在点火器上来着 |
[15:56] | Well, I’ve not touched them, they’re no use to me. | 我可没碰过 我要它又没用 |
[16:00] | – You, give me your car keys? – Piss off! | -你 把你的车钥匙给我 -滚开 |
[16:05] | – Language! – Keys! | -注意用词 -钥匙 |
[16:07] | I left mine in car too. | 我的也留在车里了 |
[16:09] | Well, they’re not there now. None of them are. | 可是车上没有啊 全都不见了 |
[16:12] | Looks like somebody doesn’t want us to leave. | 看来有人不想让我们离开 |
[16:14] | *Close every door to me…. | 关上每扇门* |
[16:18] | *Hide all the… | 藏起…* |
[16:19] | What’s that? | 那是谁 |
[16:20] | -*world from me* – Sounds like David. | -*全世界* -听起来像戴维 |
[16:23] | It is. | 没错 |
[16:24] | – He must be here too. – Come on. | -他肯定也在这儿 -去看看 |
[16:27] | *and shut out the light | 遮住所有光亮* |
[16:32] | *Do what you want with me | 对我为所欲为* |
[16:36] | *Hate me and laugh at me | 恨我吧 嘲笑我吧* |
[16:42] | *Darken my daytime and torture my night… | 夺去我的白昼 扭曲我的黑夜* |
[16:50] | David? | 戴维 |
[16:51] | It’s not him. It’s just a video. | 不是他在唱 只是录像在播而已 |
[16:56] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[16:58] | I’ve been waiting for this moment for a very long time. | 这一刻我已经等了很久了 |
[17:12] | Kerry? I think we should head back. | 凯瑞 我想我们还是回去吧 |
[17:14] | – Why? – Because we’re in the middle of the woods | -为什么 -因为我们正在树林深处 |
[17:16] | and it’s dark, that’s why. | 这里伸手不见五指 |
[17:18] | Lions and tigers and bears, oh, my! | 天啊 这还有狮子 老虎和狗熊 |
[17:21] | I’m serious! We’re never going to find anywhere open around here. | 别闹了 我们不会在这里找到空地的 |
[17:24] | Look! Smoke. | 瞧 有烟 |
[17:31] | How fitting that | 果然还是 |
[17:32] | you should all return to the scene of your crime. | 重回你们当初的犯罪现场才适合你们 |
[17:36] | What’s up with his voice? | 他的嗓门怎么了 |
[17:38] | Do you want a Fisherman’s Friend? | 你要来点渔夫之宝[润喉糖]吗 |
[17:41] | Ssh! So it was you that brought us here? | 所以说是你引我们来这里的 |
[17:42] | Yes, Michael. | 是的 迈克 |
[17:44] | I have been controlling your every move for weeks. | 这几周我一直在操纵你的一举一动 |
[17:47] | Nothing was left to chance. | 这一切都不是偶然 |
[17:48] | I have drawn you all back here, like moths to a flame. | 我把你们全部引来这里 有如引蛾扑火 |
[17:52] | Each and every one of you. | 一个都不能少 |
[17:54] | Well, that’s not quite true. Cos David’s not here, is he? | 倒不是全如你所愿 戴维不是就没来吗 |
[17:58] | Er, no. I don’t quite know what happened there. | 对 我也不清楚他那边是怎么回事 |
[18:00] | And where’s the dwarf? | 还有侏儒呢 |
[18:02] | Erm, I don’t know, actually… | 这个 其实我也不清楚 |
[18:05] | But it was I who sent the letters. | 但是寄信给你们的是我 |
[18:07] | And the video tapes. | 还有录像带 |
[18:09] | What video tapes? I never got one. | 什么录像带 我可没收到 |
[18:11] | Well, I sent you one. I sent you all one. | 但是我有寄给你啊 每人都寄了一盒 |
[18:16] | Hands up who got a tape? | 收到录像带的举下手 |
[18:18] | – I did. – I did, | -我 -我也收到了 |
[18:19] | but I couldn’t play it. | 但是我没法放啊 |
[18:20] | You should’ve done it on DVD. | 你应该录在DVD上嘛 |
[18:21] | I don’t think I got one, | 我应该没收到 |
[18:23] | but I’ve not been home, so… | 但是我一直没回过家 所以… |
[18:25] | Of course you didn’t get one, | 你当然没收到了 |
[18:27] | it’s got nothing to do with you. | 这跟你又没什么关系 |
[18:28] | In fact, who are you? | 话说 你哪位啊 |
[18:30] | – Help…please… – And who’s she? | -救命 求你了 -她又是谁啊 |
[18:33] | She need blood, I think. | 我想她需要输血 |
[18:35] | 汉考克曾参演英剧《捐血者》 | |
[18:35] | We need Hancock here, | 汉考克[演员]在这就好了 |
[18:36] | that right, Mr Lomax! | 是吧 洛马克斯先生 |
[18:37] | I told you not to mention that bastard’s name! | 我说过不许提那个混蛋的名字 |
[18:40] | Sorry, sorry, carry on with your speech. | 对不起 不好意思 接着你的演讲 |
[18:43] | It’s not a speech! | 我并不是在演讲 |
[18:46] | You’ve ruined it now, anyway. | 就算是也给你们毁了 |
[18:47] | Oh, don’t say that, I’m enjoying it! | 噢 别这么说 我挺爱听的 |
[18:50] | I’m really smiling. | 我真的有在笑呢 |
[18:52] | Will you get on with it, please? She’s diabetic. | 你快点接着讲行不 她有糖尿病 |
[18:54] | All right. | 行 |
[18:55] | The reason I’ve gathered all of you here | 我把所有人 差不多所有人 |
[18:57] | nearly all of you – | 召回这里的 |
[18:59] | is that two years ago | 原因是两年前 |
[19:01] | you were responsible for the death of Edwina Kenchington. | 你们联手害死了爱德维娜・肯金顿 |
[19:08] | That was an accident! | 那是个意外 |
[19:10] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[19:18] | Robert, there’s more white spirit in the craft box, | 罗伯特 工艺盒里还有些白酒 |
[19:20] | will you fetch it for me now? | 马上拿来给我好吗 |
[19:23] | Make sure those curtains are soaked, Mr Lomax. | 保证把窗帘都给浸透了 洛马克斯先生 |
[19:26] | We can’t have any traces. | 咱们不能留下蛛丝马迹 |
[19:27] | Oh, don’t worry, this whole place is going to go up like a torch. | 不用担心 这地方很快就会变成一片火海 |
[19:32] | I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我不是故意推她的 |
[19:33] | Don’t worry, David. | 别担心 戴维 |
[19:34] | We’ll soon have it all sorted. | 我们很快就能处理好 |
[19:36] | Go and wait outside. Good boy. | 去外面等着 乖孩子 |
[19:38] | We’ve got to be quick, the supervisor will be here soon. | 我们要快点 管理员很快就会到 |
[19:41] | Come on. Everybody out. Out! | 走吧 所有人都出去 出去 |
[19:53] | Go on, little mouse. | 来吧 小老鼠 |
[19:54] | You do the honours. | 您来动手吧 |
[19:57] | My pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[20:18] | Everybody, back to your cells | 各位 都回自己房里去 |
[20:19] | and remember the first we know about this | 记住假装我们是在警铃响后 |
[20:21] | is when the alarm goes off. | 才知道这事的 |
[20:23] | Will we get into trouble? | 我们会有麻烦吗 |
[20:24] | Not if we stick together. | 只要我们团结一心就不会 |
[20:25] | It’s all over now, David. | 都过去了 戴维 |
[20:28] | She can’t hurt you any more. | 她再也不能伤害你了 |
[20:31] | She’s there! God! | 她在那儿 天啊 |
[20:53] | You killed her. | 你们杀死了她 |
[20:55] | Well, what if we did? She deserved it. | 是又怎样 她活该 |
[20:58] | She was an evil old bitch, | 她是个邪恶的老巫婆 |
[21:00] | you don’t know what she was like. | 你根本就不了解她 |
[21:01] | Oh, I do, Mr Lomax. | 我当然了解她 洛马克斯先生 |
[21:04] | I know exactly what she was like. | 我相当了解她 |
[21:07] | Because that “evil old bitch”… | 因为你们口中的”邪恶老巫婆” |
[21:13] | ..was my mother. | 就是我母亲 |
[21:19] | I’ve done bad things since I was let in the world. | 我从出院以来就干尽了坏事 |
[21:23] | Too many bad things. | 数不尽的坏事 |
[21:27] | I wish I could mend what happened. | 我希望我可以弥补一切 |
[21:30] | Get me out, then. | 那就放我出去 |
[21:33] | – Pardon? – I said, get me out. | -你说什么 -我说 放我出去 |
[21:41] | Speak up. | 你大点声 |
[21:42] | Are you in there? | 你在地底里吗 |
[21:44] | Dig for me, David. | 把我挖出来 戴维 |
[21:46] | Dig for me. | 把我挖出来 |
[21:48] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:50] | I’ll save you. I’ll get you out… | 我会救你的 我会把你挖出来 |
[21:54] | I’ll get you…I’ll get you. | 我会救你的 我会救你的 |
[21:58] | Hello? Anybody home? | 有人吗 有人在家吗 |
[22:06] | There must be someone in, look. | 这里肯定有人住的 你看 |
[22:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:12] | Probably having a poo. | 可能在上厕所呢 |
[22:13] | – Robert! – Well, I sometimes | -罗伯特少恶心了 -我有时候 |
[22:15] | – need one in the middle of a meal. – Not soup! | -也会吃饭中途上厕所 -喝汤可不用 |
[22:17] | Do you think they’ll mind if I have a bit? | 你说我要是喝上一口他们会介意吗 |
[22:19] | I’m starving. | 我饿坏了 |
[22:20] | Don’t! I’m just going to quickly use the phone, | 别 我只是来借个电话打打 |
[22:22] | then we should just go. | 然后咱们就走 |
[22:29] | Hello? Yeah, I’ve run out of petrol | 喂 你好 我的车没油了 |
[22:32] | and I’ve left my car in the middle of nowhere. | 车就停在一个荒无人烟的地方 |
[22:36] | 883192 883-192. | |
[22:40] | Erm, 1st of the 9th, 1972… | 1972年9月1日 |
[22:44] | Squeak, squeak, little mouse. | 小老鼠 吱吱叫 |
[22:46] | It’s KV57 KYX. | 车牌号码是KV57KYX |
[22:51] | – Kerry? – Just a second…what? | -凯瑞 -请稍等 干嘛 |
[22:55] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁讲话 |
[22:59] | Grandma! I’m gonna need some help. | 奶奶 帮我一下 |
[23:14] | – Dr Strachan! – Jolly?! | -斯特拉坎医生 -开心果 |
[23:17] | – I thought you were Jolly? – No, I’m Jelly! | -你不才是开心果吗 -不是 我是果冻 |
[23:20] | He’s Jolly. But you’re dead. | 他才是开心果 但你死了呀 |
[23:23] | Not quite. | 不全对 |
[23:27] | I knew you’d come if it meant saving your own skin. | 我就知道你会为了救自己一命而跑来 |
[23:31] | A fake bloody head. | 是个假人头 |
[23:33] | I thought at the time that were a bit far-fetched. | 我当时就觉得事有蹊跷 |
[23:35] | I’m totally lost now. | 你彻底把我搞糊涂了 |
[23:37] | They all killed your mother, yeah right, fair enough, | 他们集体杀了你妈 你找他们算账很公平 |
[23:39] | this is all a revenge thing, blah, blah… | 反正报仇雪恨什么的随便你 |
[23:41] | But what am I doing here? | 但你把我弄来干嘛 |
[23:43] | I’ve got nothing to do with any of it. | 我跟这事又没半点关系 |
[23:45] | On the contrary, Jelly, | 正好相反 果冻 |
[23:47] | I blame you perhaps most of all. | 这件事主要就赖你 |
[23:52] | I was operating on your hand. | 我当时正在给你的手做手术 |
[23:55] | A minor repetitive strain injury. | 修复重复性劳损的小手术 |
[23:59] | Whilst my beloved mother was choking in the flames. | 而我亲爱的母亲正在大火中奄奄一息 |
[24:13] | You are the reason I wasn’t there to save her. | 就因为你 我才没能及时去救她 |
[24:18] | Oh, right. Yeah, I get it now. | 好吧 我现在明白了 |
[24:20] | I don’t. Tell it to me. | 我不明白 再给我讲一遍 |
[24:23] | I’m sure some of it don’t add up, though. | 但我肯定有些地方说不通 |
[24:25] | I dunno, I’ll have to think back. | 我一时也说不上来 我得回想一下 |
[24:27] | And now you are all going to suffer, | 现在你们都将承受 |
[24:29] | the same way I suffered. | 我所承受过的痛苦 |
[24:32] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[24:35] | It’s almost time. | 时间快到了 |
[24:39] | Free me, David. | 解救我 戴维 |
[24:41] | Free me from this torment. | 将我从这痛苦中解救出来 |
[24:51] | Now, you’re not going to get me, are you? | 那个 你不会出来吓我的吧 |
[24:54] | Let me see… | 让我想想… |
[25:08] | Do you want me to kiss you? | 你想让我亲你吗 |
[25:11] | No, I don’t. | 不想 |
[25:14] | Get out of my way. | 走开 别碍事 |
[25:22] | It’s not here! | 不在啊 |
[25:25] | It isn’t here, damn it! | 没有啊 该死的 |
[25:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:30] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你应该死了才对呀 |
[25:31] | Oh, no, David, I’m very much alive. | 错了 戴维 我活得好好的 |
[25:36] | It’s you who are dead. | 该死的人是你 |
[26:01] | Well, I wish you’d get on and tell us what you got in mind. | 你干脆直接告诉我们你想干嘛得了 |
[26:04] | It’s way past my Freddy’s bed time. | 我的弗雷迪早该睡觉了 |
[26:06] | Isn’t it, my little Freddy Fruitcake? | 对吧 小弗雷迪宝贝儿 |
[26:09] | I 22, lady. | 我都22岁了 女士 |
[26:11] | I go bed when I like. | 睡觉时间由我说了算 |
[26:12] | Oh, dear! The terrible twos! | 天啊 讨厌的22岁 |
[26:16] | He’s just over-tired, I expect. | 我看他只是累坏了 |
[26:17] | Here, Tealeaf. | 给 小毛贼 |
[26:19] | Dial 999. I’ll distract him. | 打999 我来分散他的注意力 |
[26:23] | So, how did you find out the truth? | 那你是怎么发现真相的 |
[26:27] | I received an anonymous letter… | 我收到一封匿名信 |
[26:30] | explaining to me that my mother had been murdered, | 信上说我母亲是被谋杀的 |
[26:33] | along with a list of those responsible. | 还列出了害死我母亲的凶手 |
[26:36] | I took it to be a confession | 我认为这是某个 |
[26:38] | from someone who could no longer bear the guilt… | 内疚不堪的人的忏悔书 |
[26:42] | David. | 是戴维 |
[26:44] | BBC二台问答游戏节目《一笔out消》中主持人驱逐输家的口头禅 | |
[26:44] | He was always the weakest link, goodbye. | 他一向是最弱的一个 再见了 |
[26:46] | It wasn’t David. | 不是戴维寄的 |
[26:51] | It was me. | 是我 |
[26:53] | – Mummy? – Shut up. | -妈咪 -闭嘴 |
[26:56] | Come on, then, whichone of you has it? | 快说吧 东西在你们谁手里 |
[26:59] | – Nurse Kenchington? – Give it to me. | -肯金顿护士 -把它交出来 |
[27:02] | Give it to me now or I’ll shoot the lot of you. | 给我乖乖交出来 不然我就干掉你们 |
[27:05] | Give you what? | 交什么出来 |
[27:06] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你们知道我在说什么 |
[27:09] | One of you has my locket. | 你们有人拿了我的盒式吊坠 |
[27:11] | But Mummy…you’re alive! | 但是妈咪 你还活着 |
[27:13] | You stole it from me. | 你们从我这偷走了它 |
[27:15] | Which one of you has it? | 是哪个人拿了 |
[27:18] | Give it to me. | 交出来 |
[27:20] | Give me my locket. | 把盒式吊坠还我 |
[27:22] | 释:一般盒式吊坠是用来放着已故亲人的照片 | |
[27:22] | I’ll have some lockets if someone’s going. | 要是家里有人去世了我也会有盒式吊坠 |
[27:25] | Not eucalyptus, though. | 但是不要桉木的 |
[27:27] | Mummy, you mustn’t be here. | 妈咪 你不能在这 |
[27:30] | I need it! | 我要我的吊坠 |
[27:31] | – I was going to punish them… – Be quiet, Stuart. | -我正准备惩罚他们呢 -闭嘴 斯图尔特 |
[27:34] | I need it, you lunatics. | 还我吊坠 你们这帮疯子 |
[27:37] | Please! | 救我 |
[27:47] | Mummy! | 妈咪 |
[27:51] | Look. | 看呀 |
[27:58] | You idiot. | 你个蠢货 |
[28:04] | I knew there was a reason I brought this. | 我就知道我带西瓜来是有原因的 |