时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “The force-carrying particles exchanged between matter particles | 在物质粒子之间交换的携带力的粒子 |
[00:05] | are said to be virtual particles | 称为虚粒子 |
[00:07] | because, unlike real particles, they cannot be directly detected | 因为它们不像”实”粒子那样 |
[00:09] | by a particle detector.” | 可以用粒子探测器检测到 |
[00:12] | The people on this planet will swallow anything. | 这个星球上的人 还真是什么都信 |
[00:17] | Ooh, finally. | 终于寄来了 |
[00:19] | My pictures of “the today show” gang. | 《今日秀》的主持照片[NBC的早间新闻兼脱口秀] |
[00:22] | Ooh, my favorite– | 我的最爱 |
[00:25] | Martha Stewart. | 玛莎·斯图尔特[厨艺家政类特邀主持] |
[00:28] | – Is it autographed? – No, but she signed it. | -有签名吗 -没有 但她写了名字在上面 |
[00:31] | She looks good enough to eat. | 她真是秀色可餐 |
[00:43] | – So, how was school today? – The best ever. | -今天的学上得怎样 -最爽的一天 |
[00:46] | I had my very first make-out session. | 我的春天终于来了 |
[00:48] | – Good for you. – It was with Dina, my lab partner. | -好样儿的 -我亲了实验搭档 狄娜 |
[00:51] | – Dina, the one with the…? – Oh, yeah. | -狄娜 就是那个有… -正是 |
[00:56] | Tell us everything. I want details. | 快告诉我们细节 |
[00:58] | At first I was conflicted. | 一开始我很矛盾 |
[01:00] | We come from very different backgrounds. | 毕竟我们的背景相差太远了 |
[01:02] | I’m an alien, and she’s a presbyterian. | 我是外星人 她是基督教长老会的 |
[01:05] | I have a highly developed mind, | 我有高度进化的智商 |
[01:07] | and she’s got that… big, pouty mouth. | 而她有大大的 翘翘的嘴巴 |
[01:10] | I tell you, Dick, it was a tough decision. | 迪克 这真是很难的决定 |
[01:12] | – What tipped the scales? – She let me. | -最终因为什么你亲上去了 -她让我亲的 |
[01:17] | What happened next? | 接下来怎样 |
[01:18] | Well, I don’t know what came over me, | 跟着 我不知道什么向我袭来 |
[01:21] | but… they were so big | 大大的 |
[01:23] | and round and beautiful, | 圆圆的 美美的 |
[01:26] | I just had to touch them. | 我不得不抚摸它们 |
[01:28] | And then what? | 接下来呢 |
[01:29] | She screamed, “ow, my eyes!” And that just… | 她大叫”我的眼睛” 接着就 |
[01:33] | – basically killed the mood. – Damn. | -什么气氛都没有了 -见鬼 |
[02:07] | “It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.” | 这是最好的时代 也是最坏的时代[《双城记》] |
[02:13] | I’m not reading 387 pages | 第一句就这么犹豫不决 |
[02:15] | if he can’t make up his mind in the first sentence. | 叫我怎么去看完这387页 |
[02:19] | Great. Wonderful. | 很好 非常好 |
[02:22] | Thanks for nothing. | 我就不谢谢了 |
[02:24] | What happened? | 怎么啦 |
[02:26] | My date for a wedding tomorrow night canceled at the last minute. | 明晚陪我参加婚宴的家伙 突然说不去了 |
[02:29] | His brother came out of the coma. | 他弟弟从昏迷中苏醒了 |
[02:34] | – A wedding? – Yeah, a big reception. | -婚礼? -大排场 |
[02:37] | – A ritual? – Very traditional– crying, dancing. | -仪式? -非常传统的婚礼 哭啊跳啊 |
[02:40] | And the female devours the male immediately after the ceremony? | 仪式一结束 雌性就会立刻吞噬雄性吗 |
[02:45] | No. That’s a process that takes years and years. | 不是立刻 吞噬的过程得花上好些年 |
[02:50] | – Nina, are you married? – No. | -尼娜 你结婚了吗 -没有 |
[02:53] | Why not? What are you doing wrong? | 为什么 你哪里做错了? |
[02:55] | You sound just like my mother. | 你这口气跟我老娘一模一样 |
[02:58] | That must be very confusing for you. | 你一定困惑了吧 |
[03:03] | I wish I didn’t Rsvp. I hate going to these things by myself. | 真希望自己没回柬 我讨厌一个人去这种场合 |
[03:07] | I’d love to go to the wedding with you. | 我非常愿意陪你同行 |
[03:10] | Oh, I couldn’t ask you to do that at such short notice. | 时间仓促 怎么好意思麻烦你 |
[03:12] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[03:13] | – It’s a two-hour drive. – I’ll pay for the gas. | -有两小时车程 -汽油钱我出 |
[03:16] | – You’d have to wear a suit. – I’m wearing a suit. | -要穿西装出席 -我穿了西装 |
[03:19] | A nice suit. | 上档次的西装 |
[03:21] | I’ll get one. You can pick it out, | 我会弄一套 你帮我挑吧 |
[03:23] | whatever it takes. I’ll do it! | 任何的要求 我照单全做 |
[03:24] | – You’re going to make me say this, aren’t you? – What? | -你非得让我说实话 对吧 -什么 |
[03:27] | It’s not that I don’t find you charming in your own way. | 你”特有”的迷人 我不是没发现 |
[03:30] | It’s just that you tend to make | 只是你总是 |
[03:33] | a vivid impression on people. | 令人目瞪口呆 |
[03:35] | Well, I am the high commander. | 那当然 我是总指挥官 |
[03:37] | That’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 我指的就是这个 |
[03:40] | I promise you I’ll be on my best behavior.. | 我保证一定循规蹈矩 |
[03:42] | – You won’t bring any of your family? – Just me. | -你不带家人去吗 -就我一个去 |
[03:45] | Fine. You can come. | 好吧 你可以去 |
[03:47] | Excellent! | 太好了 |
[03:49] | My first wedding! I can’t wait! | 我的第一个婚礼 我等不及了 |
[03:51] | Oh, and be sure to wear something | 对了 你一定要穿 |
[03:53] | that shows the crack in your breasts. | 露乳沟的衣服哦 |
[04:03] | I don’t know what the school nurse is talking about. | 搞不懂你们学校的护士说什么 |
[04:05] | I don’t see any bug. | 我没看到虫子 |
[04:06] | I know. She said I probably got it from Dina, | 可不是 她说可能是狄娜传给我的 |
[04:08] | but I don’t get how unless the bug swam in with the saliva. | 我不知道怎么传的 除非虫子从口水里游过来 |
[04:12] | – This is interesting. My throat tickles. – Mine, too. | -有意思 我喉咙痒痒的 -我也是 |
[04:16] | You know, I tried using a stick to scratch it, | 我试着用棍儿去挠 |
[04:20] | but that just brought up a whole new set of problems. | 结果一堆新毛病又出来了 |
[04:25] | Okay, Sally, this shirt, this tie, these socks? | 莎莉 这边的衬衫领带加袜子 |
[04:27] | Or this shirt, this tie, these socks? | 还是这边的衬衫领带加袜子 |
[04:29] | Stop. What’s wrong with you? | 打住 你什么毛病啊 |
[04:30] | I’m sorry, but Mary’s counting on me. | 不好意思 玛丽指望着我呢 |
[04:32] | I want to look my best for the wedding. | 我要在婚礼上展示自己最光鲜的一面 |
[04:33] | – What is it with you and that blonde? – Nothing. | -你和那金发妞搞什么啊 -没什么 |
[04:36] | This is strictly research. | 这纯粹是调查 |
[04:38] | But to describe her as blonde is inaccurate. | 而且说她是金发是不精确的 |
[04:42] | Her hair is more like honey | 她的头发更像是蜂蜜 |
[04:44] | with flaxen highlights and just a whisper of gold | 有着亚麻色的光泽 点点金光的 |
[04:47] | dancing playfully about the halo that surrounds her. | 圣光环在她头上摇曳生姿 |
[04:52] | So she’s not blonde. | 反正她不是金发 |
[04:55] | I’m sorry. I guess I just haven’t seen her through your love goggles. | 抱歉 看来我没有戴上你的爱情护目镜去欣赏她 |
[04:57] | I don’t love her– | 我不爱她 |
[04:59] | this is a perfect opportunity to observe a wedding firsthand. | 这可是观察婚礼的千载难逢的机会 |
[05:02] | – There’s a lot we don’t understand. – Like what? | -关于婚礼 我们不懂的可多了 -举个例吧 |
[05:04] | Well, it’s really a very fascinating ritual. | 这可是个非常吸引人的仪式 |
[05:07] | The ceremony begins with the bride being given away. | 仪式是以新娘被送出去开始的 |
[05:11] | Excuse me. Given away, like an object? | 等下 送出去 像东西那样吗 |
[05:13] | As in “free girl with every large fries”? | 就像买了大包薯条就附赠一个姑娘那样吗 |
[05:16] | Wait. There’s free girls? Can I go? | 等等 有附赠的姑娘吗 我能去吗 |
[05:19] | Fries? Can I go? | 薯条 我能去吗 |
[05:21] | No… I’m afraid not. Dr. Albright has already RSVP’d. | 恐怕不行 欧布莱特教授已经回柬了 |
[05:25] | You said you’d stop spelling in front of me. | 你说过不会再在我面前拽词儿的 |
[05:35] | – What was that? – I don’t know, | -这是什么 -不知道 |
[05:38] | but I want another one. | 但我想再来一下 |
[05:57] | Was it as good for you as it was for me? | 感觉和我一样爽吗 |
[06:06] | Good morning, Dr. Solomon. | 早上好 所罗门教授 |
[06:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:09] | Nina, I seem to be having a little trouble swallowing. | 尼娜 今早我好像在吞咽方面有问题 |
[06:12] | Do you happen to know if there’s an alternate stomach access? | 你知不知道 是否还有另外的途径可以通到胃 |
[06:15] | – Are you sick? – Yes, and the novelty is starting to wear off. | -你生病了吗 -是的 而且新鲜感正在消失 |
[06:19] | You’re sick and you’re breathing my air. | 你生病了 还在呼吸我的空气 |
[06:22] | Which air is yours? | 哪些空气是你的 |
[06:26] | – I’ll get you some tea. – What’s this? | -我去给你泡茶 -这是什么 |
[06:42] | This is brilliant! | 太了不起啦 |
[06:44] | You’re sick. You should be home in bed. | 你生病了 应该回家卧床休息 |
[06:46] | This is my first date with Dr. Albright. | 这可是我和欧布莱特教授的首次约会 |
[06:48] | Dr. Solomon, I’m sure she’ll understand. | 所罗门教授 我相信她一定会谅解你的 |
[06:50] | Nina, please. This is very important to me. | 尼娜 求你了 这对我来说太重要了 |
[06:53] | Promise me you won’t let Dr. Albright know… | 答应我不要让欧布莱特教授知道 |
[06:55] | that… I’m sick. | 我生病了 |
[06:57] | She won’t hear it from me. | 我不会告诉她的 |
[07:01] | – Good morning. – Good morning, Dr. Albright. | -早上好 -早上好 欧布莱特教授 |
[07:04] | I’m fine, thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[07:06] | Good. I’m looking forward to tonight. | 很好 我很期待今晚 |
[07:09] | – Aren’t you? – Absolutely. | -你呢 -当然期待 |
[07:11] | It’ll be fun. Why don’t you pick me up around 7:00-ish? | 肯定很有意思 不如你七点左右去接我吧 |
[07:13] | 7:00-ish on the dot. | 准点七点左右 |
[07:16] | Better make it 6:30. You might have trouble park…ing. | 还是六点半吧 停车位不好找 |
[07:20] | You might, but I’m very good at it. | 对你而言难找 我可厉害了 |
[07:24] | Oh, I’m late for class. | 上课迟到了 |
[07:27] | – See you tonight. – Can’t wait. | -晚上见 -翘首以待 |
[07:35] | My head is throbbing. | 我的头在抽痛 |
[07:38] | – Me, too. – Mine’s worse. | -我也是 -我的更严重 |
[07:40] | And my back is aching. | 我的背也痛 |
[07:42] | – Me, too. – Mine’s killing me. | -我也是 -我的背快痛死了 |
[07:44] | My breasts feel like | 我的胸部就像 |
[07:46] | two hot steaming bowls of chili. | 两碗冒汽儿的热辣椒酱 |
[07:52] | She wins.. | 比不过她了 |
[07:54] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[07:56] | You brought a foreign germ into this house. | 你把外来的细菌带回了这个家 |
[07:58] | Hey, I have as much a right to be here as anybody else. | 听着 我和你们一样 有待在这里的权利 |
[08:05] | See you later. | 回见了 |
[08:18] | I’m not wearing pants. | 我没穿裤子 |
[08:21] | I was wondering why the lint brush wasn’t working. | 我刚才是纳闷为什么除毛刷没效果了 |
[08:26] | Dick, you are obviously too sick to go. | 迪克 很明显你根本病得去不了 |
[08:29] | Why don’t you just stay home and drip fluids with the rest of us? | 你应该待在家里 和我们一起流鼻涕 |
[08:32] | Nonsense. I feel perfectly fine. | 胡说八道 我感觉好极了 |
[08:35] | Dick, I think Sally’s right. You should just stay home. | 迪克 我觉得莎莉说得对 你还是待在家里吧 |
[08:37] | No. Now, help me get my pants on. | 不 现在 帮我把裤子穿上 |
[08:41] | And don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[08:43] | I’ve never been defeated by a single-celled organism. | 我从未被单细胞生物打败过 |
[08:46] | They are stealthy, but they are stupid. | 他们的确是鬼鬼祟祟的 但他们也蠢蠢的 |
[08:50] | I am the high commander, and I refuse to let this beat me. | 我是总指挥官 我不允许自己输掉 |
[08:53] | Okay, fine. If you insist on being stubborn, | 好吧 如果你固执己见 |
[08:55] | at least take some of this cough syrup. | 至少喝点止咳糖浆 |
[08:57] | – I don’t need it. – Dick, you have to. | -我不需要 -迪克 你必须喝 |
[08:59] | The lady at the drugstore said if this doesn’t work, | 药房的女士说如果这个不管用 |
[09:01] | we have to put a vaporizer in your room. | 我们就得在你房间放个喷雾器 |
[09:05] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[09:10] | – Tastes bad? – No. | -很难喝吗 -不是 |
[09:12] | I just didn’t clear the zipper. | 拉链夹到了 |
[09:21] | We are gathered together here | 上帝 今日大家 |
[09:23] | in the sight of god and in the face of | 齐聚在您面前 |
[09:26] | this company to join together this man and this woman | 参加这位先生与这位女士的 |
[09:28] | in holy matrimony | 神圣婚礼 |
[09:40] | Now, which of those guys is god? | 这些人当中哪个是上帝 |
[09:43] | – Be quiet. – Okay, | -安静 -好的 |
[09:45] | but be sure to introduce me later because I want some answers. | 但等一下得介绍给我认识 我有些问题要问 |
[09:54] | Now, how were those two able to find each other? | 这两个人是如何发现对方的 |
[09:58] | It was fate. | 命运的安排 |
[10:00] | He’s rich. She wanted money so she could sit on her ass. | 他很有钱 她需要钱来享清福 |
[10:04] | I give it a year. | 我看他们一年准散 |
[10:07] | That is so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[10:10] | Look at them. They belong together. | 快看他们 他们属于彼此 |
[10:13] | Do you think they have any idea how ugly their children will be? | 你说他们有意识到 他们的孩子将有多丑吗 |
[10:17] | – Shh! – Oh, you shush. | -嘘 -你闭嘴吧 |
[10:27] | Oh, this is so moving– | 太感动了 |
[10:29] | the love, the closeness. | 爱情 亲密 |
[10:32] | – Hold me. – Oh, get off! | -抱着我 -快放手 |
[10:37] | I don’t want to play anymore! | 我不想再玩这个了 |
[10:49] | I got another hole here. | 我还有个洞呢 |
[10:58] | I made chicken soup. | 我做了鸡汤 |
[11:00] | It’s supposed to make us feel better. | 这会让我们感觉舒服些 |
[11:10] | Sally, you’re amazing. As sick as you are, | 莎莉 你真好 你病成这样 |
[11:13] | – you keep taking care of us. – Yeah, I know. | -还一直照顾我们 -我知道 |
[11:15] | I don’t understand. All I want to do is curl up into a ball. | 我也不明白 其实我只想蜷成一团 |
[11:19] | Yet, somehow I’m compelled to nurture you. | 不知为何 却强迫自己为你们做牛做马 |
[11:21] | God, what a cruel disease. | 天啊 这是多么残忍的病啊 |
[11:23] | Why did we choose bodies that could decay so easily? | 为什么我们要选择这么容易坏掉的躯体 |
[11:27] | I told you we should come here as ducks, | 我早说过咱们应该变成鸭子来 |
[11:29] | but nobody listens to me. | 可没人听我的 |
[11:32] | How could Dina do this to me | 狄娜怎么能如此对我 |
[11:34] | after I was nice enough to spread the word | 我还好心的到处宣传 |
[11:36] | that she was a good frencher? | 她是个舌吻高手 |
[11:39] | After all the battles I’ve fought in | 我经历过无数的战斗 |
[11:41] | and all the places I’ve been, I– | 去过无数的地方 我 |
[11:43] | I just can’t believe I’m gonna die | 我只是不敢相信自己将死在 |
[11:46] | on a flea-infested little planet | 这个跳蚤出没的小星球 |
[11:48] | in the boondocks of the galaxy… | 银河系的荒郊野岭 |
[11:52] | in this outfit. | 还死成这个德行 |
[11:56] | Now I’ll never fall in love, | 我没有机会坠入爱河了 |
[11:58] | never get used, cheated on, | 不会被利用 被红杏出墙 |
[12:02] | tossed aside like an old shoe. | 不会像只旧鞋那样被甩 |
[12:05] | I’m glad I’m dying. | 真庆幸我快死了 |
[12:08] | You know, I never told you this, but I always thought | 虽然我从未跟你说过 但我一直觉得 |
[12:11] | you’d make a totally kick-ass high commander. | 如果你做总指挥官 一定棒极了 |
[12:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:16] | I’ve always admired your eloquence. | 我一直很羡慕你的口才 |
[12:19] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[12:23] | No one can take a blow to the head like you, Harry. | 哈里 没有谁的头 比你的更能挨揍 |
[12:26] | You don’t know what that means to me. | 这对我来说意义太重大了 |
[12:30] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[12:38] | I really wish you hadn’t wrestled the maid of honor for that. | 你不应该为了这个和伴娘搏斗一番 |
[12:42] | I see. Men and women are completely equal | 我明白了 男人和女人本来是完全平等的 |
[12:44] | until something pretty is being given away. | 漂亮的东西被送出去时 平等就打破了 |
[12:46] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[12:48] | What was with that little girl throwing away flowers? | 那小姑娘为什么要把花扔出去 |
[12:50] | What the hell was her problem? | 她到底有什么毛病啊 |
[12:52] | – It’s time to leave. – Oh, wait. | -我们该走了 -等等 |
[12:54] | I haven’t given you your gift yet. | 我还没有给你礼物呢 |
[12:58] | It’s a toaster. | 吐司机 |
[13:00] | – Where did you get this? – In the room full of prizes. | -你从哪里拿的 -一个堆满奖品的房间 |
[13:05] | I’d like to propose a toast to the bride and groom. | 在这里 我要为新郎新娘敬酒 |
[13:07] | Hear, hear. | 好好 |
[13:09] | To a lifetime of happiness together. | 祝他们白头偕老 |
[13:12] | We give it a year! | 一年准散 |
[13:17] | Mary? Mary, who is | 玛丽 陪你来的这位 |
[13:19] | this interesting character you’re with? | 非常有意思的先生 是哪位大人物 |
[13:22] | Dr. Richard Solomon from the university. | 大学的同事 理查德·所罗门教授 |
[13:24] | Well, I didn’t think that you could top | 本以为你的档次至多就是 |
[13:26] | the personal trainer/playwright, | 私人健身教练或是写剧本的 |
[13:28] | but you always come through. | 看来你进步了 |
[13:30] | I’ll have you know | 告诉你 |
[13:32] | Dr. Solomon is a highly respected scholar and educator. | 所罗门教授是颇受尊敬的学者及教育家 |
[13:35] | He may be a bit eccentric, | 他是有点特立独行 |
[13:37] | but he is a wonderfully exciting man. | 但他是个热情洋溢的人 |
[13:39] | I’m sure I’m having a much better time than you are. | 我肯定自己比你惬意的多 |
[13:47] | I’m proposing a toast. | 我要敬酒 |
[13:50] | I think I speak for everyone when I say | 我相信这也是在座各位的心声 |
[13:52] | that the most beautiful, radiant woman in the room | 这里最美丽最光芒四射的女士 |
[13:56] | is not the bride but Mary Albright! | 不是新娘 而是玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[13:58] | Yes, yes, yes! | 好好好 |
[14:01] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[14:06] | I have a special dish and a special helper today– | 今天为大家介绍特色菜及特别来宾 |
[14:09] | Harry Solomon. | 哈里·所罗门 |
[14:11] | Harry is an alien. I love aliens. | 哈里是外星人 我爱外星人 |
[14:14] | Mmm, and I love your traditional oyster stuffing, | 我喜欢你的传统牡蛎填料 |
[14:18] | – in theory. – Thank you. | -理论上的 -谢谢 |
[14:20] | Now, you’re not feeling very well, are you, Harry? | 你现在觉得不舒服 对吗 哈里 |
[14:22] | Oh, Martha, I feel like I’m going to die. | 玛莎 我觉得自己快死了 |
[14:26] | Well, you need a reason to live, | 那么你需要一个活下去的理由 |
[14:29] | and I think I have one– fall crisp | 我觉得我能给你理由 秋季什锦之 |
[14:32] | Granny Smith apple cobbler. | 史密斯奶奶的苹果馅饼 |
[14:35] | Mmm! A lattice crust. | 格子状的酥皮 |
[14:41] | Now, open wide. | 张大嘴 |
[14:51] | See? You’re not going to die, | 看到没 你不会死的 |
[14:53] | and that’s a good thing. | 这可是好事哦 |
[15:08] | Come in. | 请进 |
[15:13] | Martha Stewart says I’m not gonna die. | 玛莎·斯图尔特说我不会死 |
[15:17] | – Is Tommy home? – What? Oh, hey, Dina. | -汤米在家吗 -谁? 狄娜 |
[15:20] | – Hey, Tommy. – What are you doing here? | -你好 汤米 -有什么事吗 |
[15:22] | I came by to see how you’re feeling. | 我来看看你现在怎么样了 |
[15:24] | I’m feeling a litter better, thanks. | 好些了 谢谢 |
[15:26] | – I’m sorry I gave you the flu. – Don’t worry about it, | -真抱歉把感冒传染给你了 -别放在心上 |
[15:29] | ‘Cause anytime you want to give me anything, | 任何时候你想给我任何东西 |
[15:31] | just let me know, | 告诉我就行了 |
[15:33] | ‘Cause if I had to do it all over again, | 如果需要我一切从头再做一次 |
[15:36] | I’d do it all over again. | 我愿意再做一次 |
[15:38] | So is there a chance we could do it all over again? | 那么 我们有机会从头再做一次吗 |
[15:41] | We could go to my house. | 可以去我家 |
[15:43] | – Great! Yeah, yeah. – Who’s that? | -太好了 好 -这是哪位 |
[15:47] | This is Dina. She’s the one that got us sick. | 狄娜 就是她把病传给我们的 |
[15:50] | Destroy the incubator! | 摧毁病源 |
[15:56] | Thank you so much. | 太”谢谢”你了 |
[16:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[16:07] | I’m fine. I could stay here all night. | 挺好 整晚待在这儿都没问题 |
[16:09] | – Not with me. I’m leaving. – Very well. | -我就不奉陪了 我走了 -好极了 |
[16:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:14] | Listen. It’s 4/4 time with a half-beat hesitation. | 听 这是间隔半拍的4/4拍 |
[16:17] | – We have to dance. – No, we don’t. | -我们得跳舞 -不跳 |
[16:19] | Yo quiero bailar contigo. | 我要与你共舞[西语] |
[16:30] | What? | 什么 |
[16:32] | Allow me to translate using the universal language… | 请允许我用世界通用的语言来诠释 |
[16:35] | of dance! | 舞蹈 |
[17:07] | Oh, god, we’re good! | 上帝 我们太棒了 |
[17:16] | Oh, my– oh, my god, you’re burning up. | 我的天啊 你在发烧 |
[17:19] | That’s right. I’m burning up for you, baby. | 没错 宝贝 我为你而烧 |
[17:21] | I’m taking you home and putting you to bed. | 我带你回家上床休息 |
[17:23] | All right! | 太好了 |
[17:25] | We’re having sex tonight! | 今晚我们要做爱 |
[17:32] | Oh, what a lovely place you have. | 你的家好美啊 |
[17:37] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[17:39] | Oh, not there. | 不是躺这里 |
[17:42] | Why didn’t you tell me you were sick? | 为什么你不告诉我你病了 |
[17:44] | – Dr. Albright? – What? | -欧布莱特教授 -什么 |
[17:46] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[17:49] | Do you know how dangerous what you did was? | 你知道这样做有多危险吗 |
[17:52] | I know, because I think I’m dying. | 我知道 我觉得自己快死了 |
[17:54] | – Oh, shush. – No, no, let me talk. | -别这样说 -不 让我说 |
[17:57] | I have to tell you something. | 我必须告诉你一些事 |
[17:59] | I don’t know how much time I have left, so listen closely. | 我不知道自己还剩下多少时间 所以听仔细了 |
[18:03] | If you wake up in the morning | 如果你明早醒来 |
[18:05] | and find a quivering purple mass wearing my watch, | 发现一团颤抖的紫色物体戴着我的手表 |
[18:10] | don’t touch it. | 不要碰它 |
[18:14] | I won’t. | 我不会碰的 |
[18:21] | Did you drink this entire bottle? | 你喝完了整瓶吗 |
[18:23] | – I have to tell you this. – No, you have to lie down. | -我必须告诉你 -不用了 你必须好好躺着 |
[18:26] | I come from a different world. | 我来自不同的世界 |
[18:29] | And this is news? | 这算什么新鲜事儿 |
[18:32] | You don’t understand. I’m an alien from another planet. | 你没有明白 我是从外星球来的外星人 |
[18:36] | I’m telling you this because… | 我告诉你这些是因为 |
[18:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:48] | Whatever you say. | 随你说吧 |
[18:53] | So much trouble, | 麻烦多多 |
[18:55] | but you are sweet. | 不过你还不错 |
[18:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:05] | Good morning, Nina. | 早上好 尼娜 |
[19:06] | You’ll be glad to know I’m feeling much better. | 知道我好多了你一定很开心吧 |
[19:08] | I am so happy for you. I’m going home. | 真是为你开心 我回家了 |
[19:12] | – Why? – Because I’m sick, that’s why. | -为什么 -因为我病了 这就是原因 |
[19:14] | Really? What a coincidence. | 真的吗 好巧啊 |
[19:16] | You’re getting sick just as I’m getting better. | 我好转了你就病了 |
[19:24] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[19:30] | Dr. Solomon, I see you’re feeling better. | 所罗门教授 看来你好多了 |
[19:33] | – Yes, much. – Thank you for coming to the wedding with me. | -是的 好多了 -谢谢你陪我出席婚礼 |
[19:36] | I know you were sick. It meant a lot to me. | 你还生着病 我真得很感动 |
[19:38] | It was my pleasure. | 很荣幸陪你去 |
[19:41] | You seem to have more teeth than usual. | 好像你的牙齿比普通人多 |
[19:45] | You don’t remember anything you said to me, do you? | 你对我说的话都忘记了 对吧 |
[19:47] | Did I say anything I shouldn’t have? | 我说了什么不该说的话吗 |
[19:49] | Actually, you said a lot of things. | 你的确说了很多 |
[19:51] | Could you be a little more specific? | 可以说具体些吗 |
[19:54] | Let’s just say you were very revealing. | 这么说吧 你剖析了自我 |
[19:57] | I was delirious. | 我那是语无伦次 |
[19:59] | I was rambling. | 我那是随口胡诌 |
[20:02] | What did I say? | 我到底说了什么 |
[20:04] | You said… | 你说 |
[20:08] | “I love you.” | 我爱你 |
[20:11] | Isn’t that silly? | 是不是挺傻 |
[20:33] | That was a close one. I wasn’t sure we were gonna make it. | 真惊险啊 我以为我们挺不过去了 |
[20:36] | When I thought I was going to die, | 我以为自己快要死了的时候 |
[20:38] | I told Dr. Albright that I loved her. | 我告诉欧布莱特教授我爱她 |
[20:40] | Why did I do that? | 我为什么要说这个 |
[20:41] | When you face death, | 当你面对死亡时 |
[20:43] | you reassess your priorities. | 就会重新审视事情的轻重缓急 |
[20:46] | I’ve decided not to get those breast implants. | 我决定不去隆胸了 |
[20:50] | You have to admire these humans. | 真是不得不佩服这些人类 |
[20:52] | Their lives are so fragile. | 他们的生命如此脆弱 |
[20:54] | Yet, they’re so willing to commit their hearts | 但他们却愿意把自己的心 |
[20:56] | to one another for a lifetime. | 承诺给另一方一生的时间 |
[20:58] | Or an afternoon | 或是一下午 |
[20:59] | with some petri dish in a miniskirt. | 围着一个穿迷你裙的细菌培养皿转 |
[21:01] | Hey, at least I’m gettin’ some here, all right? | 至少我细菌到嘴了 不是吗 |
[21:06] | Well said. | 说得好 |
[21:08] | *You don’t have to say you love me* | 无须爱挂嘴边 |
[21:11] | *just be close at hand* | 只要柔情相伴 |
[21:14] | *you don’t have to stay forever* | 无须天长地久 |
[21:18] | *I will understand.* | 曾经就是拥有 |