时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | It’s such a beautiful night. | 真是个美丽的夜晚 |
[00:36] | Harry, why don’t you come out and look at the stars with us? | 哈里 为什么不出来和我们一起观星 |
[00:39] | Oh, no, you’re not putting me out | 不 别想着把我弄出去 |
[00:42] | for the night again. | 又想整晚晾我在外面啊 |
[00:44] | Fool me once, shame on you. | 骗我一次 可耻的你 |
[00:47] | Fool me six times, shame on me. | 被骗六次 可耻的我 |
[00:51] | What are you babbling about now? | 你在叽叽歪歪些什么啊 |
[00:53] | It’s just something I learned from this self-help tape | 是我从自励录音带上学到的 |
[00:55] | I bought at the yard sale down the block. | 我在街角的旧货甩卖上买的 |
[00:58] | “Dr. Martin Blaine’s path to personal transformation: | 马丁·布莱恩教授的自我转变之旅 |
[01:00] | say yes to you.” | 对自己说”是” |
[01:01] | This is going to help me solve my confidence problem. | 这将帮助我解决自信方面的问题 |
[01:04] | Why do you have a confidence problem? What, are you stupid? | 你为什么有自信方面的问题 你是傻子吗 |
[01:08] | Tommy, why aren’t you looking at the stars? | 汤米 为什么你不观星 |
[01:10] | I have too much studying to do, Dick. | 学习任务太重了 迪克 |
[01:12] | Your homework is taking up way too much of your time. | 你的作业花了你太多时间了 |
[01:14] | Tell me about it. They’ve changed phys ed to health class, | 可不是嘛 学校把体育课改成了生理卫生课 |
[01:17] | and I have to memorize 287 different body parts. | 我必须得牢记287种不同的人体器官 |
[01:20] | You have an owner’s manual? | 你有人体手册么 |
[01:25] | Well, here’s a picture of all the different | 这是一张腹腔里 |
[01:27] | organs in our abdominal cavity. | 各种器官的图片 |
[01:29] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[01:31] | You know, I read someplace | 知道不 我在什么地方看过 |
[01:33] | that you can stretch a man’s nerve endings | 人的神经末梢可以从纽约 |
[01:36] | from New York to San Francisco, | 延伸到旧金山 |
[01:38] | but he would die. | 但是这样人会死 |
[01:41] | Look, here’s a section | 看 这部分是讲 |
[01:43] | on virginity and abstinence. | 童贞和禁欲的 |
[01:45] | I haven’t experienced sex yet, so… | 我没有性经验 这么说 |
[01:48] | – I guess that makes me a virgin. – Congratulations. | -我想自己应该是处女 -恭喜 |
[01:51] | Thanks. It feels kind of weird, you know. | 谢谢 感觉怪怪的 |
[01:54] | I mean, I’m proud of it, but I’m also a little embarrassed. | 我很骄傲 但同时又觉得有小小尴尬 |
[01:57] | Is there anything that men have | 男人有这种 |
[01:59] | that they’re both proud and ashamed of at the same time? | 既骄傲又羞耻的事吗 |
[02:03] | – No. – Drawing a blank. | -没有 -脑袋一片空白 |
[02:13] | “Ezekiel Begat Jedidiah. Jedidiah Begat Ephraim. | 以西结生杰迪代亚 杰迪代亚生伊弗雷姆 |
[02:17] | Ephraim Begat Lemuel.” | 伊弗雷姆生莱缪尔 |
[02:19] | Man, these people Begat their brains out. | 老天 这些人真是生尽脑汁 |
[02:22] | – Good morning, Dr. Solomon. – Yeah. | -早上好 所罗门教授 -你好 |
[02:24] | – When’s your birthday? – My what? | -您的生日是哪天 -我的什么 |
[02:26] | I’m updating the office birthday list. When’s your birthday? | 我在更新办公室的生日名单 您的生日是哪天 |
[02:29] | – Do I have to tell you? – What, are you pleading the fifth? | -我必须得告诉你吗 -您不愿意说么 |
[02:32] | The fifth sounds fine. This month. | 五号听起来不错 就这个月五号 |
[02:34] | Ah, that’s this Monday. How old will you be? | 就是下周一嘛 您多少岁了 |
[02:38] | Why do I have to tell you a specific number? Are you keeping score? | 为什么要告诉你具体数字 你要记分吗 |
[02:41] | If you’re going to get sensitive, never mind. | 原来您这么敏感 当我没问 |
[02:44] | I just don’t see why age is so important. | 我只是不明白为什么年龄很重要 |
[02:47] | I’ve guess you’ve got a milestone creeping up on you. | 我想可能是转折点悄悄逼近的原因吧 |
[02:49] | No. No, that’s my underwear. | 不不 我的内裤才有转折点 |
[02:53] | – Good morning. – Hello, Dr. Albright. | -早上好 -你好 欧布莱特教授 |
[02:55] | Laurie, Dr. Solomon. Laurie Ivers. | 劳莉 这位是所罗门教授 这位是劳莉·艾弗斯 |
[02:58] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -您好 |
[02:59] | My, you have a firm handshake. | 老天 你的握手好有力 |
[03:01] | – Thanks. – Laurie’s visiting the campus for a few days. | -谢谢 -劳莉来参观几天校园 |
[03:03] | You are in really excellent condition. | 你的状态真是好极了 |
[03:07] | – Thank you. I work out a lot. – I can tell. | -谢谢 我经常锻炼 -可以看出来 |
[03:09] | It’s very firm. | 非常结实 |
[03:12] | Laurie’s studying for her doctorate in anthropology. | 劳莉正在攻读人类学的博士学位 |
[03:14] | She’s considering coming here to Pendleton. | 她正考虑来我们潘德顿大学 |
[03:16] | Well, you’ve chosen a very mediocre institution, | 你选择了一所非常平庸的学校 |
[03:18] | and we’d love to have you. | 我们非常欢迎你的加入 |
[03:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:22] | Would you shake my hand again? | 可以再握下手吗 |
[03:25] | Um, I suppose. | 可以啊 |
[03:29] | Nina, why don’t you take Laurie | 尼娜 你带劳莉去图书馆 |
[03:32] | to the library to show her the Inca exhibit? | 参观下印加文化展览厅 |
[03:35] | Exhibit? It’s three coins and a spoon. | 展览? 不就是三枚硬币加一把汤勺嘛 |
[03:37] | Don’t spoil it for her, just take her. | 别扫了人家的雅兴 快带她去 |
[03:40] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识您 |
[03:42] | What a coincidence. It was nice meeting you. | 太巧了 我也很高兴认识你 |
[03:47] | Will you act your age? | 请你表现得与年龄相符 |
[03:49] | What has my age have to do with it? | 和我的年龄有什么关系 |
[03:51] | – Like you didn’t know. – I don’t know. | -别装得好像不知道 -我不知道 |
[03:53] | – Well, I do. – What are we talking about? | -我可知道 -你到底在说什么 |
[03:55] | All I know is that when I was Laurie’s age, | 我知道自己在劳莉这个年纪时 |
[03:58] | I did not appreciate having middle-aged men fawn over me. | 不喜欢中年男人对我献殷勤 |
[04:01] | You were once her age? | 你曾经有过她那个年纪? |
[04:06] | Yes, believe it or not. | 是的 随你信不信 |
[04:08] | Very well. Not it is. | 很好 我不信 |
[04:18] | Now, you say Mrs. Dubcek brought it to us? | 这是杜布切克太太拿给咱们的? |
[04:20] | Uh-huh. | 是 |
[04:23] | What do you think it wants? | 你觉得这家伙的目的是什么 |
[04:26] | What is it trying to tell us? | 它想要对我们说什么 |
[04:29] | The thing that scares me the most | 最让我毛骨悚然的 |
[04:31] | are the little oranges in its stomach. | 是它胃里的黄色小东西 |
[04:38] | Hello, I’m Dr. Martin Blaine. | 你好 我是马丁·布莱恩教授 |
[04:40] | Come join me on a path to personal transformation. | 欢迎加入我的自我转变之旅 |
[04:43] | – Say yes to you. – Yes. | -对自己说是 -是 |
[04:47] | First of all, | 首先 |
[04:48] | you should learn to be comfortable talking about yourself. | 你得学习自然地谈论自己 |
[04:50] | When asked your name, you should say it loud and clear. | 被问及名字时 你应该大声清楚地回答 |
[04:53] | Let’s try this out. What’s your name? | 我们来试试 你叫什么名字 |
[04:56] | That’s a great name. | 好名字 |
[04:59] | What is your primary goal? | 你的首要目标是什么 |
[05:01] | Harry Solomon. | 哈里·所罗门 |
[05:04] | Tommy! Sally! Harry, come in here. | 汤米 莎莉 哈里 快来 |
[05:08] | – What’s that? – Don’t worry. | -这是什么 -别担心 |
[05:10] | We’ve killed it. | 已经被我们宰了 |
[05:13] | – Sit down. We have to talk. – What is it? | -坐下 我们得谈谈 -什么事 |
[05:15] | There’s an important detail that we forgot to attend to. | 有个很重要的细节问题 我们完全没注意 |
[05:18] | – We need birthdays. – No, thank you. | -我们需要有生日 -不要 谢了 |
[05:20] | This guy I saw at a restaurant had a birthday. | 我在餐厅见过一个人有生日 |
[05:22] | They set his food on fire and then blew on it. | 他的食物上居然被点了火 然后又被吹熄了 |
[05:25] | Well, nevertheless, we have to have them | 不管怎么说 我们得有生日 |
[05:28] | and we have to know how old we are. | 而且我们还得知道自己多少岁了 |
[05:30] | For some reason, we’re expected to act our age, | 出于某些原因 我们得做与年龄相符的事 |
[05:31] | and we don’t even know what that is. | 可我们根本不知道自己的年纪 |
[05:33] | How are we supposed to figure it out? | 怎样才能知道呢 |
[05:35] | We’re smart. We’ll guess. | 我们很聪明 猜吧 |
[05:36] | How old would you say I am? | 你们觉得我多少岁了 |
[05:38] | I’m going to say 35. | 我觉得是35岁 |
[05:42] | – What’s so funny? – It just kind of sounds ridiculous. | -有什么可笑的 -听起来很扯 |
[05:45] | – Okay, 39. – Hello. | -好吧 39岁 -有完没完 |
[05:48] | – Come on. – 40? | -得了吧 -40岁如何 |
[05:50] | – Honestly. – 41, 2, 3, 4? | -省省吧 -41 2 3 4 |
[05:53] | Uh… 5. | 45岁 |
[05:55] | – Yeah! – 45, okay. | -对 -好的 45岁 |
[05:57] | 45’S fine. Body’s broken in. It’s still solid. | 45岁不错 身体有点小毛病 但依然结实 |
[06:00] | Not too old to have sex. | 还没老到不能做爱 |
[06:04] | Uh, commander, permission to speak freely? | 指挥官 请求自由发言 |
[06:07] | Permission granted. | 请求批准 |
[06:09] | – Humans over 35 cannot have sex. – No! | -人类35岁后就不能做爱了 -不是吧 |
[06:11] | Give it up. It’s over. | 接受事实吧 已经完了 |
[06:13] | Well, why? They have the same equipment. | 为什么呀 他们的设备都还是一样的啊 |
[06:16] | ‘Cause it’s gross, that’s why. | 因为很恶心 这就是原因 |
[06:18] | – How old are you? – 14. | -你多少岁 -14岁 |
[06:20] | – Can you have sex? – Well, I’m not supposed to. | -你能做爱吗 -我不应该做 |
[06:22] | – Why not? – Apparently, I have my “whole life ahead of me.” | -为什么 -很显然 我有锦绣前程在前面等着 |
[06:27] | Dick, can I be 70? | 迪克 我70岁行吗 |
[06:30] | – Why? – Well, that Paul Newman guy is 70, | -为什么 -保罗·纽曼就是70岁[著名影星] |
[06:34] | and people are always saying that he looks great. | 人们总是说他看起来不错 |
[06:36] | Done. You’re 70. | 好的 你就70吧 |
[06:38] | And? | 还有呢 |
[06:39] | You look great. | 你看起来不错 |
[06:43] | Sally, how old are you? | 莎莉 你多少岁 |
[06:44] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[06:45] | whatever the perfect age is, I’m it. | 我正处于最佳年龄 |
[06:48] | Maybe I got stuck with being a woman, | 虽说我混到女人这个地步 |
[06:50] | but at least I’m in my prime. | 可至少我处于巅峰状态 |
[06:52] | Check out how firm this is, huh? | 看到没 多紧致啊 |
[06:56] | You know, if I was a guy, I’d be all over me right now. | 如果我是个男人 一定对自己大献殷勤 |
[07:01] | If I was a guy, I would be, too. | 如果我是个男人 也会这样 |
[07:09] | Now that you boys are going through the road to manhood, | 现在 你们正成长为成年男子 |
[07:12] | I’m sure many of you have noticed certain… | 你们当中的大多数人 肯定已经注意到了 |
[07:15] | feelings. | 某些感觉 |
[07:17] | – What is it, Solomon? – What kind of feelings? | -有什么问题 所罗门 -什么样的感觉 |
[07:19] | – You know what kind of feelings. – No, I don’t. | -你知道什么样的感觉 -我不知道 |
[07:23] | You’ll know ’em when you get ’em, hmm? | 有感觉了你就知道了 |
[07:25] | Now, they’re perfectly normal. | 有这些感觉是正常的 |
[07:26] | For god’s sake, don’t act on ’em. | 但是 千万别跟着感觉走 |
[07:29] | Sorry, you’re losing me. | 抱歉 我完全被你搞糊涂了 |
[07:31] | You play sports, you focus on your schoolwork, | 你们要多运动 集中精力在学业上 |
[07:34] | and when you take a shower, | 洗澡时 |
[07:35] | you wash your hair and get the hell out of there. | 洗完头发就马上滚出浴室 |
[07:38] | Oh, you’re talking about sex! | 原来你在讲性爱 |
[07:41] | – Yes. – Great! Great. | -是的 -太好了 太好了 |
[07:43] | Tell me exactly how it’s done. | 告诉我具体是怎么做的 |
[07:48] | Well, | 嗯 |
[07:50] | you’re… men. | 你们是男人 |
[07:52] | And your male and your female, | 男性和女性 |
[07:55] | they have these… certain parts | 都有一定的器官 |
[07:57] | that are, uh… how do you call, uh…? | 怎么说来着 |
[08:03] | Complementary to each other. | 互补性的 |
[08:07] | These parts come into play… | 器官接合 |
[08:11] | and that’s how we all were born. | 我们就是这样来的 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry, but can we get somebody | 打扰下 能不能弄个 |
[08:16] | who’s actually had sex to teach this class? | 真正有性经验的人来教这门课 |
[08:18] | There. | 没错 |
[08:22] | Thanks for showing me around the campus today. | 谢谢你带我参观学校 |
[08:25] | – You know, you are really a lot of fun. – I know. | -您知道吗 您很风趣 -我知道 |
[08:29] | Laurie, I was having a discussion with a young man last night, | 劳莉 昨晚我和一个年轻人进行了讨论 |
[08:32] | and he said that someone my age was too old to– | 他说我这个年纪 已经太老了 不能… |
[08:36] | well, just too old. | 就是太老了 |
[08:39] | That is so typical of our culture. | 这是我们文化的典型弊端 |
[08:41] | You know, in many ancient societies, like the Incas, | 在许多古代社会中 比如说印加 |
[08:45] | age was worshiped and revered. | 上了年纪是被崇拜被尊敬的 |
[08:47] | That’s all I’m asking for. | 我想听的就是这句 |
[08:50] | Exactly when does puberty end for a man? | 男人的青春期到底什么时候才结束 |
[08:53] | Six months after death. | 死后的六个月 |
[08:58] | Guys my age are always trying to prove something, | 我这个年纪的男人总是想证明什么 |
[09:01] | not like older men. | 比不上年长的男性 |
[09:03] | They’ve been there. They’ve done it. It shows. | 他们经历过 体验过 自有一番韵味 |
[09:09] | Like you. You’ve really got your head together. | 比方说您 思维真是缜密 |
[09:11] | Actually, it came that way. | 其实 来的时候就这样了[迪克按字面意理解的] |
[09:17] | Well, I’d better get moving. | 我得走了[移动] |
[09:19] | You are moving. Everything on this planet is moving. | 你在移动 这星球上所有的物体都是移动的 |
[09:24] | – You are so clever. – Oh, no. | -您真聪明 -别这么说 |
[09:27] | – Well, bye, Dr. Albright. – Bye. | -再见 欧布莱特教授 -再见 |
[09:30] | – See ya. – Because you’re still looking. | -再见 -因为你依然在”见” |
[09:41] | You can breathe now. | 喘口气儿歇歇吧 |
[09:44] | Hey, if you could change one thing about me, | 如果你可以改变我身体的某部分 |
[09:47] | what would it be? | 你将改变什么 |
[09:51] | – Nothing. – Bingo. | -什么都不用变 -正确 |
[09:55] | Doesn’t get any better than this, huh? | 没见过比这更好的吧 |
[09:58] | Check this out. See how this curves in right here, right? | 快看 看到这里的曲线了吗 |
[10:02] | Watch this. Upsy-Daisy. | 看着 来啦 |
[10:04] | Springs back just like a cat. | 像猫一样 立刻弹回去了 |
[10:09] | Laurie says that men my age | 劳莉说我这个年纪的男人 |
[10:11] | should be worshiped and revered, like the Incas. | 应该被崇拜被尊敬 就像印加人那样 |
[10:14] | – Don’t you think that’s right? – Yes. | -你不这样认为吗 -是的 |
[10:17] | The Incas would take a prominent man, | 印加人会选择一名杰出的男士 |
[10:20] | like you, | 像你这样的 |
[10:22] | and they would anoint him with oils, adorn him with robes, | 给他涂上油 穿上礼袍 |
[10:25] | and then the high priest would cut him up | 接着大祭司会把他剁了 |
[10:28] | and then ram a stick in his head | 在他的头上插上棍子 |
[10:30] | and parade the head through the village, | 游行走过整个村子 |
[10:33] | and the young virgins would throw flowers at him. | 年轻的处女会向他投去鲜花 |
[10:38] | What kind of flowers? | 什么样的鲜花 |
[10:42] | It says here that this is guaranteed | 这上面写了 保证 |
[10:44] | to restore your natural luster. | 再现您的自然光泽 |
[10:47] | Oh, Dick, you’re getting your luster back. | 迪克 你的光泽就快回来了 |
[10:49] | That’s wonderful. How much longer? | 太好了 要多长时间 |
[10:52] | Oh, two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[10:54] | Welcome back to “The Miss Universe Pageant.” | 欢迎继续收看”环球小姐选美大赛” |
[10:57] | And now we continue with our Parade of Nations. | 继续介绍参赛的各国佳丽 |
[11:00] | Miss Finland. | 芬兰小姐 |
[11:02] | Well, they only have contestants from earth. | 参赛的都是地球人 |
[11:05] | I think this pageant is fixed. | 我觉得这个选美比赛太呆板了 |
[11:07] | These women should be enormous. | 这些女性应该巨大无比才对 |
[11:09] | Miss universe should have her own gravitational pull. | 环球[宇宙]小姐应该有她自己的引力 |
[11:13] | I think I’m feeling it. | 我想我感觉到了 |
[11:16] | My primary goal is to meet miss Finland. | 我的首要目标就是认识芬兰小姐 |
[11:20] | I will meet miss Finland. | 我会认识芬兰小姐的 |
[11:22] | I deserve to meet miss Finland. | 认识芬兰小姐是我应得的待遇 |
[11:25] | Ooh! Check out the yabos on miss Tunisia. | 快看突尼斯小姐的胸部 |
[11:29] | I deserve those yabos. | 这胸部是我应得的待遇 |
[11:32] | These women, they’re all vibrant, | 这些女性 全都生气勃勃 |
[11:35] | healthy, strong, young. They’re just like Sally. | 健康 强壮 年轻 就像莎莉一样 |
[11:38] | You know, I’ve been thinking about this. | 知道吗 我一直在琢磨这件事 |
[11:41] | Every time I turn on the Tv or open a magazine, | 每次我打开电视 或是翻开杂志 |
[11:43] | I see people like me. | 我都看见像我的人类 |
[11:45] | All the ads are aimed at me. I am what counts. | 我是所有广告的拉拢目标 我的观点才顶事儿 |
[11:49] | I think you’re full of something, lieutenant. | 我觉得你自视过高了 副指挥官 |
[11:52] | No, no, no, no. If I don’t watch a Tv show, it’s canceled. | 不不不 我不看的电视节目 被取消 |
[11:55] | I don’t like a soft drink, history. | 我不喜欢的饮料 立马消失 |
[11:57] | If I don’t like a certain feminine product with wings, | 我不喜欢某种带翅膀的女性用品[卫生巾] |
[12:00] | they’ll make one with a propeller. | 他们就改成推进器[卫生棉条] |
[12:04] | I am the target demographic. | 我就是目标消费群 |
[12:07] | Face it, Dick. I’m young, | 接受事实吧 迪克 我年轻 |
[12:09] | hot and all-powerful. | 我性感 我权势无限 |
[12:12] | You just said yes to you. | 你刚刚对自己说了”是” |
[12:15] | I’m done. | 可以了 |
[12:18] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[12:20] | Um… Dick, | 迪克 |
[12:22] | um… okay, if somebody | 如果某人 |
[12:24] | were helping you with an experiment | 帮助了你 但不幸处于实验阶段 |
[12:26] | and things went awry | 结果不理想 |
[12:28] | and you became horribly disfigured, | 你变得异常难看 |
[12:30] | you wouldn’t hold it against them, now would you? | 你不会找某人麻烦的 对吧 |
[12:33] | Why? What happened? | 为什么这么说 怎么了 |
[12:34] | Nothing. Destroy all the mirrors now! | 没什么 摧毁所有的镜子 |
[12:36] | No, no! I’ve got to see! | 不行 我要看 |
[12:40] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[12:43] | I’m gorgeous! | 我太帅了 |
[12:55] | Good morning, Nina. | 早上好 尼娜 |
[12:57] | Well! Good morning. | 早上好 |
[13:00] | I was going to ask what you did this weekend, | 我本来打算问您周末做什么了 |
[13:02] | but I think it’s painfully clear. | 看来是一目了然了 |
[13:05] | By the way, happy birthday. | 顺祝您生日快乐 |
[13:19] | Brace yourself. | 你要准备好 |
[13:23] | Hello– oh, my god! | 你好 我的天啊 |
[13:25] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[13:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:30] | – Laurie called me last night. – Really? | -劳莉昨晚打电话给我了 -是吗 |
[13:33] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[13:38] | – What was that? – What? | -这是什么声音 -什么 |
[13:44] | That– that squeaking. | 这个嘎吱声 |
[13:46] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:02] | What did Laurie say when you talked to her? | 电话里劳莉说什么 |
[14:23] | She’s decided to come here next year. | 她决定明年来我们学校 |
[14:25] | Oh, isn’t that nice? | 真是太好了 |
[14:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:33] | Could you walk over there and get me that pencil? | 你能走过去帮我拿那支铅笔吗 |
[14:41] | But you have one right on your desk. | 你桌上不是已经有一支了吗 |
[14:43] | I know, but… | 我知道 可是 |
[14:45] | I need that one. | 我要那支 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:04] | Oh, I got you a birthday card. | 送你张生日卡 |
[15:07] | Hmm. “Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[15:08] | You look like a million dollars.” | 你犹如百万大钞[即帅呆了] |
[15:12] | “Old and wrinkled.” | 又老又皱 |
[15:16] | What kind of a cruel hoax is this? | 如此残忍的恶作剧是怎么回事 |
[15:18] | It’s a hallmark card. | 这是贺曼创意卡 |
[15:20] | A hallmark of degradation! | 这是堕落的印记[hallmark有印记的意思] |
[15:22] | The first line lulled me into a false sense of security, | 第一行诱使我产生错误的安全感 |
[15:25] | then the second line ripped out my heart | 第二行掏出我的心 |
[15:28] | and slapped me across the face with it, | 一大嘴巴抽我脸上 |
[15:30] | – awakening me to harsh reality. – It’s an old joke! | -让我回到残酷的现实 -只是句俏皮话 |
[15:32] | For an old fool! | 用来笑个老傻瓜 |
[15:34] | Well, I want no part of it. | 我不愿参与其中 |
[15:36] | I’m leaving, while I still have my dignity. | 我走了 带着尊严走的 |
[15:58] | Congratulations, you have completed | 恭喜 你已经完成了 |
[16:00] | your path to personal transformation. | 你的自我转变之旅 |
[16:02] | – Say yes to you. – Yes. | -对自己说是 -是 |
[16:04] | And never forget, when the world gets you down, | 永远记住 世界令你失望时 |
[16:07] | stay positive. | 保持乐观态度 |
[16:09] | I’m almost completely sure that I will. | 我几乎可以肯定我能做到 |
[16:14] | Damn! A wrinkle! | 妈的 皱纹 |
[16:20] | I’ve peaked! | 巅峰过了 |
[16:26] | The truth is, time measured in years | 事实上 以年来计算时间 |
[16:29] | would have no significance at all | 根本没有任何意义 |
[16:31] | if a second-rate sun hadn’t pulled this planet | 如果二等太阳没有把这个星球拽进 |
[16:33] | into the little suck party we call gravity, | 我们称之为重力的这家伙的吸力里 |
[16:35] | causing everything on it to wither… | 也就不会导致星球上的所有物体逐渐衰败 |
[16:38] | and die. | 直到死亡 |
[16:39] | Thoughts on that? Bug? | 有什么看法吗 小虫 |
[16:42] | It doesn’t look dyed to me. | 我没觉着什么东西垂死啊 |
[16:46] | Let me simplify. | 我说简单点 |
[16:48] | If a year is not a year anywhere but earth, | 如果一年 只在地球上视为一年 |
[16:51] | what does that make time in the universe? | 那么宇宙中如何衡量时间 |
[16:54] | Leon, time is what? | 里昂 时间是什么 |
[16:56] | Don’t think, Leon. Just answer. Time is what? | 别想 里昂 直接回答 时间是什么 |
[16:58] | – Take a shot. Go! – Time is relative? | -试试 快说 -时间是相对的 |
[17:03] | My god, Leon, you’re right! | 我的天啊 里昂 你答对了 |
[17:06] | My head hurts. | 我的头好痛 |
[17:08] | Leon, I have a follow-up question. | 里昂 我还有一个问题 |
[17:13] | Sorry, time is up. Oh, and by the way, | 抱歉 下课了 顺便提醒下 |
[17:16] | you’re all 55 minutes older. | 你们都老了55分钟 |
[17:19] | – Dr. Solomon. – Laurie. | -所罗门教授 -劳莉 |
[17:23] | I couldn’t leave without saying good-bye. | 我可不能不辞而别 |
[17:25] | And I couldn’t say good-bye without your leaving. | 你不别我也不能辞啊 |
[17:29] | Oh, you changed your hair. | 你染了头发 |
[17:30] | Finally, someone noticed. | 终于有人发现了 |
[17:33] | Laurie, car’s outside. | 劳莉 车来了 |
[17:35] | – I’ll be right there. – Who’s that? | -我马上就来 -这是哪位 |
[17:38] | That’s Doug. He’s my boyfriend. | 道格 我的男朋友 |
[17:40] | I thought you only liked older men. | 我以为你只喜欢年长的男性 |
[17:42] | I do. He’s 29. | 是的 他29岁了 |
[17:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:56] | Dr. Solomon, there you are. | 所罗门教授 原来您在这里 |
[17:59] | Remember we were supposed to meet in your office? | 您忘记了让我去您的办公室吗 |
[18:02] | Forgive me. My tired brain forgot, | 对不起 我疲惫的大脑不记得了 |
[18:04] | while your youthful synapses stored the information | 而你们年轻的神经键却可以存贮信息 |
[18:07] | and retrieved them, ssst, like a flash. | 提取信息 滋 一切都在电光火石间 |
[18:10] | Okay, I’ll come back. | 我等下再来吧 |
[18:12] | Leon, let me ask you something. | 里昂 我问些事 |
[18:16] | Let’s say that two people of different ages met | 两个不同年纪的人相识了 |
[18:19] | at a university. | 在大学里碰到的 |
[18:21] | One is older but dashing, the other, youthful and stimulating. | 一个年长却风度翩翩 一个年轻且充满朝气 |
[18:24] | They obviously enjoy each other’s company, | 很显然他们相处得很开心 |
[18:27] | but the age difference keeps asserting itself. | 但年龄的差距却是很深的隔阂 |
[18:30] | Do you think that should make a relationship impossible? | 你认为这段关系因此就没有机会了吗 |
[18:34] | Dr. Solomon, are you coming on to me? | 所罗门教授 您这是对我有意思吗 |
[18:38] | Oh! Never mind! | 当我没说 |
[18:43] | Oh, Dick. | 迪克 |
[18:46] | Your posture tells me you’ve got the blues. | 你的坐姿告诉我 你心情很差 |
[18:48] | Let my positive energy | 让我积极乐观的能量 |
[18:50] | spark you out of your doldrums and into a happier– | 扫光你的郁闷 带你进入一个快乐 |
[18:53] | – Oh, go away. – I will. And thanks for listening. | -走开 -马上走 谢谢你的倾听 |
[19:01] | Hello. | 还好吗 |
[19:03] | – How’re you feeling? – Like a million dollars. | -感觉如何 -像百万大钞 |
[19:06] | I thought I’d try this again. Oh, here. | 我觉得应该再送你一张 给你 |
[19:11] | “Happy birthday… | 生日快乐 |
[19:13] | from Dr. Albright.” | 欧布莱特教授敬上 |
[19:15] | You wrote this yourself. | 你亲笔写的 |
[19:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:20] | Thank you. It’s just lovely. | 谢谢 我很喜欢 |
[19:22] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:24] | Dr. Albright, | 欧布莱特教授 |
[19:26] | have I been a perfect ass? | 我是一个彻底[完美]的混蛋吗 |
[19:28] | Nobody’s perfect. | 没有人是完美的[是的 你是混蛋] |
[19:31] | Why do I have to be this age? | 为什么我非得有这个岁数 |
[19:34] | You’re focusing too much on the container. | 你太在意外表了 |
[19:37] | This body is not you. | 这身体不是你 |
[19:39] | – I know that. – No, you don’t. | -这个我知道 -你不知道 |
[19:41] | – Trust me, I do. – No, I don’t think you do. | -相信我 我知道 -我不认为你知道 |
[19:43] | – If you think– – No– shut up. | -如果你觉得 -别说了 |
[19:45] | You’re only on this earth a short amount of time. | 你待在地球的时间是很短暂的 |
[19:48] | Well, that was the plan. | 原本是这么计划的 |
[19:51] | Listen, if we’re over the hill, | 听着 如果我们已经过了巅峰 |
[19:55] | we might as well enjoy the ride down. | 我们也应该享受下山的旅程 |
[19:59] | Thank you for saying “we.” | 谢谢你说的是”我们” |
[20:01] | It just slipped out. | 说漏嘴而已 |
[20:18] | You know, the light of the moon is so magical. | 月光真的很神奇 |
[20:21] | It shows me what you must have looked like so many years ago. | 让我依稀看到了你许多年前的样子 |
[20:29] | That was… almost beautiful. | 差不多 能算句好话 |
[20:34] | So, this is your favorite spot. | 原来这就是你最喜欢的地方 |
[20:38] | It’s so… | 非常的 |
[20:40] | cheap. | 没品味 |
[20:44] | I think gray hair makes you look distinguished. | 我觉得白发显得你卓越不凡 |
[20:47] | Thank you. I think you would look distinguished with gray hair. | 谢谢 我觉得白发也会显得你卓越不凡 |
[20:50] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这样认为 |
[20:52] | Men look distinguished with gray hair. | 白发显得男人卓越不凡 |
[20:54] | Women just look old. | 女人则是苍老不堪 |
[20:56] | When women get breasts, they look sexy. | 女人有胸部 显得性感 |
[20:58] | When men get breasts, they look old. | 男人有胸部 显得老迈 |
[21:03] | Good point. | 太正确了 |
[21:06] | How old are you? | 你多少岁 |
[21:08] | – How old are you? – You first. | -你多少岁 -你先说 |
[21:10] | – No, you first. – You. | -不 你先说 -你先说 |
[21:13] | – 42. – Me, too! | -42岁 -我也是 |