时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Oh, I’ve been there | 我去过那儿 |
[00:34] | and there, and I’ve been there. | 那儿 还去过那儿 |
[00:37] | Wow! The long, boring stories you must have. | 看来你的故事真是又臭又长 |
[00:41] | I have another destination for you, Tommy– high school. | 现在又有个目的地等着你 汤米 高中 |
[00:44] | Why? I finished my education | 为什么 我早就接受完教育了 |
[00:46] | when you were nothing but a snot-nosed gas ball. | 那时候你还只是流鼻涕的气团 |
[00:49] | That sounds like a very dangerous assignment. | 听起来是很危险的任务 |
[00:52] | – Shouldn’t I take that on? – No. | -不能让我去吗 -不行 |
[00:54] | We have to try to assume the roles of a regular human family. | 我们必须得按正常人类家庭那样来安排角色 |
[00:57] | Since Tommy’s the adolescent, he’ll have to go to school. | 既然汤米是青少年 他就必须去上学 |
[00:59] | And you will explore the lifestyle of a young adult woman. | 你要去研究年轻成年女性的生活方式 |
[01:02] | And I, as the benevolent father figure, | 至于我嘛 慈祥的父亲形象 |
[01:05] | will provide the major source of income | 家庭收入的主要来源 |
[01:07] | and give you cute nicknames. | 还要给你们取可爱的绰号 |
[01:10] | – Dick? – What is it, kitten? | -迪克 -什么事 小猫 |
[01:15] | What’s my role in the family? | 我在家庭里的角色是什么 |
[01:17] | You’re the brother who tries hard | 你是我的弟弟 你尽力尝试 |
[01:20] | but still doesn’t have the nerve to move out on his own, | 却依然没有勇气离家独立生活 |
[01:23] | but we love your pluck and determination. | 但我们依然欣赏你的胆识与坚定 |
[01:25] | But I can do more. | 但我可以有更多贡献 |
[01:27] | You see? That’s the pluck that we love. | 看到没 就是欣赏这种胆识 |
[01:30] | Now, let’s just be the warm human family that we are. | 现在 让我们成为温馨的人类家庭 |
[01:34] | – After you. – Why are you doing that? | -你先上 -你为什么这么做 |
[01:36] | I’ve seen men do it all the time. | 我见那些男人总是这样做 |
[01:38] | Apparently, women don’t know how to operate doors. | 很显然 女性不知道如何操控门 |
[01:41] | Well, I do. | 我可知道 |
[01:43] | Oh, Dick, I’ve thought of a job for myself. | 迪克 我为自己想到个工作 |
[01:47] | I can catalog the dangers that surround us on this planet. | 我可以列出这星球上包围着我们的所有危险 |
[01:51] | For example, getting your fingers crushed in a car door. | 比方说 手指被车门夹了 |
[02:05] | Why are you listening to the serpent? | 为什么你要听那条蛇的 |
[02:09] | Don’t eat the fruit. | 别吃苹果 |
[02:12] | Don’t eat the fruit. | 别吃苹果 |
[02:16] | Women. | 女人 |
[02:19] | Dean Sumner’s office called. You parked in his space. | 萨姆纳校长来电话了 你占了他的停车位 |
[02:22] | I know. It’s so much closer than mine. | 我知道 比我的停车位近多了 |
[02:25] | – Move it, lady! – And your sister’s here. | -女士 快让让 -你妹妹来了 |
[02:27] | – Sally, I thought I left you at home. – You forgot your shoes. | -莎莉 你不是在家吗 -你忘了穿鞋 |
[02:33] | What’s with the guy in 114? | 114办公室的那家伙是怎么回事 |
[02:35] | Every time I walk by, he follows me and talks to me. | 每次我走过 他都会追上来和我说话 |
[02:37] | I think somebody has an admirer. | 看来某人有仰慕者了 |
[02:41] | Great. Now can we talk about me? | 很好 现在可以说我了吗 |
[02:43] | Sally, are you seeing anyone now? | 莎莉 你现在有对象吗 |
[02:46] | I’m looking at you, aren’t I? | 我这不是正看着你吗[莎莉理解的是see的原意] |
[02:48] | For god’s sakes, he’s trying to ask you on a date. | 我的老天爷啊 他是想和你约会 |
[02:52] | A date. It’s a perfect opportunity. | 约会 绝佳的机会 |
[02:54] | – You’ll go. – No, I won’t. | -你要去 -我不去 |
[02:56] | Trust me, I know what’s best. | 相信我 我心中有数 |
[02:57] | – Why are you treating me like this? – Like what? | -你为什么要这么对我 -怎么了 |
[02:59] | – Like this. – This? | -这个 -什么这个 |
[03:00] | – There, you just did. – I don’t know what I’m doing. | -你刚刚做的 -我不知道做了什么 |
[03:02] | You’re acting as if I can’t make decisions for myself. | 你表现得好像我不能自己做决定 |
[03:04] | I am second in command. | 我可是副指挥官 |
[03:05] | One of us has to experience sex, | 我俩必须得有一个体验性爱 |
[03:07] | and I’m getting nowhere with her. | 我和她之间一点进展也没有 |
[03:11] | Well, why didn’t you say so? | 为什么你不直说 |
[03:13] | If sex is so important, you and I could do it | 如果性爱这么重要 我俩就可以做嘛 |
[03:15] | right here on the desk, get it out of the way. | 就在这桌上 早做早完事 |
[03:18] | Okay, | 好的 |
[03:21] | I’ll leave you clampetts alone to your banjo lesson. | 我这就离开 你们兄妹好好上班卓琴课吧 |
[03:31] | “When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles, | 虫在瓶中 拿桨战斗 |
[03:33] | and the bottle’s in a poodle and the poodle’s eating noodles, | 瓶在狗边 狗在吃面 |
[03:36] | they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle | 于是 泥灰水汇鸟飞狗吠 |
[03:38] | beetle noodle bottle paddle battle.” | 瓶破面泼桨堕虫祸 |
[03:43] | This man is a genius. | 作者这家伙是个天才 |
[03:47] | Well, if it isn’t our proud little student. | 令我们骄傲的读书郎回来了 |
[03:50] | What did you learn on your first day? | 第一天学了些什么 |
[03:52] | I’m wearing the wrong kind of sneakers, | 我穿错了球鞋 |
[03:54] | and girls only like seniors, | 女生只喜欢高年级的 |
[03:55] | and, man, you can’t compliment anybody in the shower. | 老天 冲澡时可不能恭维任何人 |
[04:01] | You see, and you thought you knew everything. | 看到没 你还以为自己什么都懂呢 |
[04:04] | Sally, you’re going to be late for your date! | 莎莉 你的约会要迟到了 |
[04:07] | I just don’t know what to wear! | 我不知道该穿什么 |
[04:14] | – Is this appropriate? – I would say yes. | -穿这个得体吗 -得体 |
[04:17] | Come on, men. What do I even do on a date? | 得了吧 我根本不知道约会时该做什么 |
[04:19] | I’ve been reading about it. I’ll walk you through it. | 我看了很多资料 我会帮你搞定的 |
[04:21] | – I’ll be your date. – You’re not doing anything | -我去和你约会 -你什么也别想做 |
[04:23] | until you’ve done your homework, old man. | 先做完作业 老人家 |
[04:25] | You guys get to talk about sex | 你们就大谈特谈性 |
[04:27] | while I make an Aztec village out of macaroni? | 而我却要用通心粉建个阿兹特克人遗址 |
[04:31] | This is fair. | 真”够”公平的 |
[04:33] | Okay, Harry, you’re Brad, | 哈里 你来扮演布莱德 |
[04:36] | and the two of you are at a romantic restaurant. | 你们俩坐在情调浪漫的餐厅里 |
[04:39] | Here. | 这样 |
[04:41] | Okay, now go ahead. | 好的 继续 |
[04:44] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[04:46] | Gaze into his eyes the way | 凝视他的眼睛 |
[04:48] | Dr. Albright gazes into mine. You know… | 就像欧布莱特教授凝视我那样 |
[04:56] | that’s perfect. Now, break the ice | 太完美了 现在 打破僵局的办法就是 |
[04:58] | by telling him something personal about yourself. | 告诉他一些你私人的事情 |
[05:00] | Well, uh, Brad… | 布莱德 |
[05:03] | once every lunar cycle, | 以月为循环周期 |
[05:05] | my uterine lining sloughs itself, thereby– | 我的子宫内膜会自我剥落 |
[05:16] | That may be too personal. | 这个话题太私人了 |
[05:18] | It does. One minute, I’m fine. | 可不是 上一分钟我还好好的 |
[05:20] | The next, my uterus starts throbbing– | 接着我的子宫就开始痛了 |
[05:28] | There is something to be said | 可以说一些 |
[05:30] | for keeping some mystery in a relationship. | 令两性关系保持神秘感的话 |
[05:32] | When do I get to touch your breasts? | 我什么时候可以摸你的胸部 |
[05:36] | Right before you die. | 你死之前 |
[05:39] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[05:44] | Rainbows, daisies | 彩虹 雏菊 |
[05:47] | snowflakes, that girl. | 雪花 美女[60年代《That Girl》的主题曲] |
[05:51] | My boys. | 小伙子们 |
[05:59] | She’s swallowed a tiny monkey. | 看来她乐癫了 |
[06:02] | So, lieutenant, give us a full report on your assignment. | 副指挥官 请汇报任务的详细情况 |
[06:05] | He was wonderful. He thinks I’m wonderful. | 他非常棒 他觉得我也非常棒 |
[06:08] | He asked me where I’d been all his life. | 他问我出现在他生命前在哪里 |
[06:11] | – You didn’t tell him? – All the coordinates. | -你没有告诉他吧 -连坐标都说了 |
[06:13] | Thank goodness he didn’t believe me, so I didn’t have to kill him. | 还好他不相信我 我不用杀他灭口 |
[06:17] | – What happened after dinner? – Well, he wanted to sleep with me. | -晚餐后怎样了 -他想和我上床 |
[06:21] | I wanted sex, but since he was tired, I let him go home. | 我想做爱 但他很累了 我让他回家了 |
[06:24] | – Damn. – But… | -见鬼 -但是 |
[06:26] | the good news is… | 好消息是 |
[06:30] | he’s gonna call me. | 他会打电话给我 |
[06:35] | I wish I could meet a guy like that. | 真希望我也能碰上个这样的男人 |
[06:43] | Come on, sport, I’ll drive you to school. | 快点 运动小子 我送你上学 |
[06:48] | – Bite me. – Bite me, what? | -去死吧 -谁去死 |
[06:50] | Bite me, daddy. | 去死吧 老爸 |
[06:53] | That’s better. | 这才像话 |
[06:55] | See you tonight, slugger. | 晚上见了 狠丫头 |
[06:57] | No, you won’t ’cause I’ll be out with Brad, | 你见不到我 我会和布莱德在一起 |
[07:01] | having fun. | 玩得很开心 |
[07:05] | All right, good job. | 好的 好样儿的 |
[07:08] | Come on. Let’s keep it moving, Solomon. | 快点 接着来 所罗门 |
[07:10] | – Climb the rope. – Yeah. What’s at the top of the rope? | -爬上绳子 -绳子最上方有什么 |
[07:13] | Your self-respect is at the top of the rope. | 有你的自尊 |
[07:16] | Run this by me again. I climb up there, | 再告诉我一遍 我爬上去 |
[07:19] | and then I…? | 然后我就 |
[07:22] | You climb down! | 爬下来 |
[07:24] | And this gives me self-respect because…? | 这能够给我自尊是因为 |
[07:27] | Look, you don’t want to climb the rope, | 如果你不想爬绳子 |
[07:29] | you can go sit over there with the girls. | 你可以过去和女生坐在一起 |
[07:34] | So, if I don’t climb the rope, | 这么说 如果我不爬绳子 |
[07:36] | – then I sit with the girls. – That’s right. | -我就会过去和女生坐在一起 -没错 |
[07:39] | Help me out here ’cause I’m not seeing the downside. | 请说明白点 我没觉得这样吃亏啊 |
[07:49] | Must you make such a racket?! | 你非要这么闹哄哄不可吗 |
[07:56] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[07:58] | you’ve bossed me around for the last time. | 这是你最后一次凶我 |
[08:04] | Oh, I’m sorry I blew up like that. | 对不起 我惹你心烦了 |
[08:21] | There he is. | 这里 |
[08:23] | There he is. | 这里 |
[08:25] | There he is. | 这里 |
[08:27] | You know, what goes on outside this office | 办公室以外的事 |
[08:30] | – is really none of my business. – There he is. | -根本不关我的事 -这里 |
[08:34] | Just because I set Sally up with Brad | 我撮合了莎莉和布莱德 |
[08:36] | doesn’t mean you’re under any obligation to tell me how it went. | 并不意味着你有义务告诉我进展如何了 |
[08:38] | – There he is. – I’m not even curious. | -这里 -我一点好奇心也没有 |
[08:41] | Mm-hmm, right there. | 在这里 |
[08:44] | Sally’s date? Start talking. | 莎莉的约会 快说 |
[08:46] | Well, what can I say? In her own words, it was wonderful. | 要我说什么 她自己说了 太棒了 |
[08:49] | She overate, and he found her charming. | 她吃撑了 对方觉得她很迷人 |
[08:52] | In fact, he’s going to call her. | 而且 他会打电话给她 |
[08:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:04] | Orange juice. | 橙汁 |
[09:09] | Ah! Nontoxic. | 无毒 |
[09:13] | Tabasco. | 辣椒酱 |
[09:17] | Ah! Also nontoxic. | 也是无毒的 |
[09:19] | – He said he’d call. – Yes, I know. | -他说了会打电话 -是的 我知道 |
[09:22] | He promised. He said he’d call. | 他保证过了 他说了会打电话的 |
[09:24] | – That changes everything. – I can take more pain | -一切都不同了 -忍痛的能力 |
[09:26] | than the rest of you put together, but right now | 你们几个加起来都比不上我 但此时此刻 |
[09:28] | I just feel so… | 我就是觉得 |
[09:30] | icky. | 黏糊糊的 |
[09:32] | Damn it, Dick, give me some pain I can define. | 见鬼 迪克 给我一些我能叫出名字的痛 |
[09:34] | I am not going to jam your hand in the toaster again. | 我可不会再把你的手放进吐司机里 |
[09:37] | You just can’t imagine what it feels like, Dick. | 你根本无法想像我现在的感觉 迪克 |
[09:41] | It’s like he reached in, | 感觉就像他把手伸进我的身体 |
[09:43] | and pulled all the bones out of my body. | 然后把每一根骨头拔了出来 |
[09:51] | My god! What are you doing? | 我的天 你在做什么 |
[09:55] | Apparently, I’m leaking. | 很显然 我漏水了 |
[10:00] | Well, stop it! | 快停下 |
[10:05] | All right, commander. | 遵命 指挥官 |
[10:12] | Wine cooler. | 冰镇果酒 |
[10:16] | Ah! I could go either way. | 到底算有毒还是无毒 |
[10:19] | Lieutenant, we need to talk. | 副指挥官 我们得谈谈 |
[10:21] | This is all your fault. I didn’t want to be the woman. | 这都是你的错 我根本就不想做女人 |
[10:23] | You made me be the woman. | 你让我做女人的 |
[10:24] | You’re a decorated veteran. I thought you could handle it. | 你是被授勋过的老兵 我觉得你可以胜任 |
[10:26] | Well, I can’t. This is hard. | 我不行 太难了 |
[10:29] | Please, don’t. No. Please don’t. | 请你别这样 请你别这样 |
[10:33] | It went so great. Brad said he liked me. | 本来一切挺好 布莱德说他喜欢我 |
[10:36] | Why won’t he call? | 他为什么不打电话 |
[10:39] | There, there. | 好了 好了 |
[10:43] | Maybe he can’t call. Maybe his phone is out. | 可能他没法打电话 可能他的电话坏了 |
[10:45] | Maybe he injured himself running with scissors | 可能他用剪刀的时候弄伤了自己 |
[10:48] | or used a dry cleaning bag as a toy. | 或者把干洗袋当玩具玩了[后果是窒息而亡] |
[10:51] | Dick… | 迪克 |
[10:53] | I’ve lost all feeling in the left side of my body. | 我左边的身体完全没有感觉了 |
[10:59] | Could somebody please call 1-1-6? | 能打116这个电话么 |
[11:02] | Do not touch that phone! | 不准碰电话 |
[11:04] | – Oh, dad! – Now what is it? | -爸爸 -又有什么事 |
[11:06] | My teachers want to talk to you about my attitude, | 我的老师 要和你谈谈我的态度问题 |
[11:09] | as if I have an attitude. | 搞得好像我有态度似的 |
[11:11] | This is just perfect. | 屋漏偏逢连夜雨 |
[11:13] | I try to mold us into a family that will blend in, | 我尽力把咱们塑造成和谐的一家子 |
[11:16] | and what do I get? A surly teenager, | 看看结果是什么 叛逆的儿子 |
[11:18] | a sister obsessed with a man, and a brother who drinks too much. | 为男人痴狂的妹妹 酗酒的弟弟 |
[11:21] | Is there another family in the whole world like this? | 全世界还能找出这样的家庭吗 |
[11:24] | I don’t think so. | 绝没可能 |
[11:27] | – Frankly, I can’t take it anymore. – Me, neither. | -老实说我受不了了 -我也是 |
[11:30] | – I’m outta here. – I have got to find out what happened to brad. | -我闪了 -我得去看看布莱德到底怎么了 |
[11:32] | “Induce vomiting.” There’s an idea. | 催吐 好主意 |
[11:37] | If anybody needs me, I’ll be in the garage… | 需要我的话 我在车库 |
[11:41] | putting up peg board. | 装挂板[挂置工具用] |
[11:52] | – Hello, Brad. – Sally. | -你好 布莱德 -莎莉 |
[11:55] | I’ve come to check your phone. | 我来看看你的电话是不是坏了 |
[12:04] | Sally, please, calm down. | 莎莉 请冷静 |
[12:06] | No, you may not maim Harry. | 不行 你不能把哈里弄残了 |
[12:10] | I don’t know, find someone on the street. | 我不知道 去街上找个人发泄吧 |
[12:14] | – Trouble at home? – No. Why would you say that? | -家庭危机吗 -不是 为什么这样说 |
[12:18] | – He didn’t call, did he? – Not yet. | -他还没有打电话吧 -没有 |
[12:23] | I just wish Sally had some woman friends to turn to. | 真希望莎莉有女性朋友可以求助 |
[12:27] | – Are you asking for my help? – Are you offering it? | -你是在请求我的帮助吗 -你要提供帮助吗 |
[12:29] | How can I be offering if I don’t know what you’re asking? | 如果你不要求 我如何提供 |
[12:31] | Why would I ask? I don’t need help. | 我为什么要请求 我又不需要帮助 |
[12:33] | Fine. Then I’m not offering. | 好的 那么我不提供帮助 |
[12:34] | Fine with me. | 我没意见 |
[12:36] | You can’t say it, can you? | 求人的话说不出口吗 |
[12:39] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[12:42] | I don’t know what to do. I can’t stand to see her like this. | 我不知道该怎么做 她那个样子我看不下去了 |
[12:45] | There, that wasn’t so hard. | 看吧 说出口一点也不难 |
[12:47] | – Then you’ll help? – No. | -这么说你会帮忙 -不帮 |
[12:49] | Can’t you just take her out tonight and talk to her? | 只是晚上带她出去而已 陪她聊聊 |
[12:51] | You don’t have to go alone. Nina would be happy to join you. | 你不必独自去 尼娜肯定会乐意陪你的 |
[12:54] | Ooh, I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[12:56] | tonight’s the night I’m having my eyes gouged out. | 今晚我没空 约好了去挖眼珠子 |
[12:59] | Can’t you reschedule it? | 不能改日再挖吗 |
[13:01] | Put yourself in her position– you go out on a date, | 设身处地的为她想想 你出去约会 |
[13:04] | you have a wonderful time, various arousing stimuli | 度过了美好的时光 各种亢奋的刺激因素 |
[13:06] | fly back and forth across the table, | 在餐桌间你来我往 |
[13:08] | and then he doesn’t call. How would you repair yourself? | 接着他不给你打电话 你该如何修复自己 |
[13:12] | I’d get good and toasted and call him filthy names. | 大醉一场 给他起恶心的绰号 |
[13:14] | Yes, great. Now go and do that with Sally. | 很好 去陪莎莉做这个吧 |
[13:18] | You’re buying. | 你请客 |
[13:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:22] | Oh, she’s way more upset than that. | 伤心成那样 怎么可能只喝这么点 |
[13:30] | Dr. Solomon, let me be blunt. | 所罗门教授 恕我直言 |
[13:32] | Tommy seems to have a problem with authority. | 汤米不听从校方的教导 |
[13:34] | And Jimmy refused to climb the rope. | 他拒绝爬绳子 |
[13:36] | What was at the top of the rope? | 绳子的最上方有什么 |
[13:44] | If he were my boy, I’d warm up his little bottom. | 如果他是我儿子 我准给他屁股来两下 |
[13:48] | You’re the one who didn’t want him sitting with the girls, right? | 你就是那个不让他和女生坐一起的家伙吧 |
[13:55] | I think he’s just jealous because | 我想他只是嫉妒 |
[13:57] | I’ve done so much better than he has. | 我的成就比他大 |
[13:59] | Dr. Solomon, nobody ever said being a father is easy. | 所罗门教授 做父亲并不容易 |
[14:02] | You’re telling me. Some of you must have children, | 我完全同意 你们中应该有人有孩子吧 |
[14:06] | as frightening as that thought is. | 尽管这想法很可怕 |
[14:09] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[14:11] | You need to set a good example for your son to live up to. | 你得给你的儿子做出好的表率 |
[14:14] | Since when did my son become my responsibility? | 什么时候开始 我儿子变成我的责任了 |
[14:17] | You’re the ones who are falling down on the job. | 没有做好工作的是你 |
[14:20] | You’re supposed to be educating him. | 你应该教育他才对 |
[14:22] | Knowledge is the only chance this planet has for survival. | 知识是星球唯一生存的机会 |
[14:25] | One day you’re going to have to find someone to | 某天你会发现需要人 |
[14:27] | pull your collective butts out of the cosmic pliers, | 把你的浆糊脑袋搅明白 |
[14:30] | and all you’ll have to pick from is a bunch of rope climbers! | 而你的选择就只有一堆爬绳子的 |
[14:32] | Dr. Solomon, I think you’re avoiding | 所罗门教授 我觉得你在回避 |
[14:34] | the real problem– the home environment. | 真正的问题所在 家庭环境 |
[14:37] | Well, of course I’m avoiding it. | 当然我要回避了 |
[14:39] | It’s full of crazy people. | 家里全是疯子 |
[14:46] | Oh, come on, Sally. I know you’re in a lot of pain, | 莎莉 振作起来 我知道你现在很痛苦 |
[14:49] | but holding it in isn’t going to do you any good. | 压抑自己并不会好受些 |
[14:52] | You’ve got to let it out. Come on, open up. | 你得发泄出来 来吧 一吐为快 |
[15:02] | That really helped. | 真得有效果 |
[15:05] | – This can’t be the first bad date you’ve ever had. – Well… | -你又不是第一次碰到这么糟糕的约会 -是啊 |
[15:08] | a couple of years ago, a friend set me up, | 几年前 经朋友介绍 |
[15:11] | and my date turned out to be | 结果我的约会对象是个 |
[15:12] | this giant, slimy yolk sac. | 巨大的黏黏的卵黄囊[王八蛋] |
[15:14] | – Yeah, I’ve been there. – Who hasn’t? | -我也经历过 -谁没有啊 |
[15:17] | I once dated this chemistry professor, Dr. Abrams. | 我曾经约会过化学教授 阿布拉姆斯博士 |
[15:21] | Oh, god, she’s starting with the A’s. | 我的天 她从字母A开始讲起 |
[15:23] | He invited me to portage lakes for a romantic weekend, | 他邀请我去波蒂奇湖 度过了一个浪漫的周末 |
[15:26] | and then just never showed up. | 然后就再也没出现过了 |
[15:29] | – Did you kill him? – No, no. | -你杀了他吗 -没有 |
[15:31] | I don’t believe in violence. Violence doesn’t do you any good. | 我不喜欢暴力 暴力于己没有好处 |
[15:35] | However, a gas tank full of sugar | 但是 装满了糖的煤气罐 |
[15:37] | and a flaming bag of dog poop will. | 以及装满狗屎的燃烧袋 对自己很有帮助 |
[15:41] | And you take that orally? | 你是口服的吗 |
[15:46] | Tommy, your teachers seem to think | 汤米 你老师认为 |
[15:48] | I’m not acting enough like a father to you. | 在你面前 我表现得不像个父亲 |
[15:51] | – You’re not my father. – Well, that’s true, | -你本来就不是 -这是事实 |
[15:53] | but I want to try to act like one. | 可我想尽量表现得像些 |
[15:56] | Fine. What do fathers and sons do together? | 好吧 父子会一起做什么 |
[15:59] | Oh, they do this. | 这么做 |
[16:05] | Yes, I’ve seen that. | 是的 我见过 |
[16:13] | Excellent. We’re roughhousing. | 好极了 我们在斗殴 |
[16:15] | Son. | 儿子 |
[16:40] | This has taken a wrong turn somewhere. | 有点不对头 |
[16:43] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[16:45] | We can do what the guy downstairs does with his son. | 我们可以学楼下那对父子 |
[16:48] | They watch Tv for 18 hours straight. | 他们连续看18个小时的电视 |
[16:50] | Yes, it’s the classic male-bonding ritual. | 对 这是个经典的男性友谊的奠基式 |
[16:56] | Oh, look, Monday night football. | 快看 周一橄榄球之夜 |
[16:58] | All right! | 好耶 |
[17:02] | What is it? | 橄榄球是什么 |
[17:04] | Isn’t there someplace | 有没有这样一个地方 |
[17:06] | where people can just have meaningless sex | 人与人纯粹是享受性爱 |
[17:08] | – with various partners? – Yes, | -而且是和许多不同的对象 -有啊 |
[17:10] | it’s called the ’70s. | 这叫做70年代 |
[17:13] | Well, how late is it open? | 这地方什么时候关门 |
[17:16] | Hey, check out the bartender. | 快看酒保 |
[17:19] | Ooh, god’s gift to women. | 上帝给女人的礼物 |
[17:22] | I hope he kept the receipt. | 希望他还留着收据[可以退货] |
[17:30] | Oh, get a load of the guy in the vest. | 看那个穿背心的男人 |
[17:34] | I hope he kept the receipt. | 希望他留着收据 |
[17:39] | See, Sally, you are not the problem. | 看吧 莎莉 问题不在你 |
[17:42] | Guys are jerks. You’re just never gonna find the perfect man. | 男人都是混蛋 你永远找不到完美的男人 |
[17:45] | Yeah, the perfect man would have | 完美的男人是拥有 |
[17:48] | Bill Gates’ money, Jimmy Smits’ ass, | 比尔·盖茨的财富 吉米·史密茨的屁股[影星] |
[17:50] | Liam neeson’s shoulders, Michael Jordan’s thighs– | 连姆·尼森的肩膀[影星] 迈克尔·乔丹的大腿 |
[17:54] | – and we need a brain. – No, we don’ | -还需要一个脑袋 -不需要 |
[17:58] | Yeah, you’re right, then he’d think like a man. | 你说得对 有脑袋就会像男人那样思考了 |
[18:01] | See, Sally, there’s just no dealing with the opposite sex. | 看到没 莎莉 和异性交往就是这样无奈 |
[18:05] | Yes, the opposite sex. | 是的 异性 |
[18:08] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 错不在我 |
[18:10] | It’s men. | 是男人的错 |
[18:12] | They’re a completely opposite sex. | 他们完全是异性 |
[18:15] | They hunt. We gather. They sweat. We glow. | 他们打猎 我们采集 他们流汗 我们面红 |
[18:18] | They shake. We wipe. | 他们尿过甩两下 我们尿完用纸擦 |
[18:21] | You, your sexual organs | 你 你的性器官 |
[18:23] | are in total diametric opposition to mine. | 完完全全和我的是相反的 |
[18:26] | Well, hey, so can I give you a call sometime or…? | 我可以改天给你电话吗 还是… |
[18:29] | Oh, yeah, I’ll be waiting by the phone. | 是啊 我会等电话的 |
[18:35] | – Have we poisoned her? – No… | -咱们把她给毒害了吗 -没有 |
[18:37] | now she’s a buxom, leggy, | 现在她可是胸大腿长 |
[18:39] | pouty-lipped bitch with attitude. | 嘴巴翘的拽娘们儿 |
[18:42] | I think she’ll do just fine. | 我想她以后都会没事的 |
[18:49] | – Hello, Brad. – S-Sally. | -你好 布莱德 -莎 莎莉 |
[18:55] | I came here to tell you | 我是来告诉你 |
[18:57] | that I understand your limitations. | 我了解了你的局限性 |
[19:00] | I expected too much. | 是我期望得太多了 |
[19:03] | I’m so sorry. All the best. | 对不起 祝福你 |
[19:08] | Oops. Got your knob. | 门把手断了[knob有penis的意思] |
[19:14] | Hasn’t tonight been great? | 真是个不错的夜晚 |
[19:16] | Just us boys drinking beer, | 就我们几个哥们儿 喝啤酒 |
[19:18] | yelling like idiots, | 像白痴样的大叫 |
[19:19] | emitting various gasses. | 放出各式各样的屁 |
[19:21] | Oh! Oh, look. | 快看 |
[19:23] | They’re doing that thing again. | 他们又这样做了 |
[19:25] | Here it comes. Look out. | 来了 小心 |
[19:33] | – Sally’s back. – Party’s over. | -莎莉回来了 -派对结束 |
[19:35] | – Thank god. – Sally, you’re smiling. | -终于结束了 -莎莉 你在笑 |
[19:38] | – You’re fixed. – No, Dick, | -你修复好了 -不 迪克 |
[19:41] | I’m not fixed because I was never broken. | 我不是修复好了 因为我从来没有坏过 |
[19:44] | I’m supposed to be this way. I’m a woman. | 我本来就应该如此 我是个女人 |
[19:47] | Yes, and…? | 是的 然后呢 |
[19:49] | Tell me, Dick, what kind of shampoo do you use? | 告诉我 迪克 你用哪种洗发水 |
[19:51] | – I don’t know. – Exactly. | -我不知道 -正是如此 |
[19:53] | And do you feel the urge to have an eight-pound screaming larva | 你渴望一个八磅重的尖叫的幼体 |
[19:57] | rip its way out of your lower abdomen? | 撕开你的下腹部冲出来吗 |
[20:02] | No, I think I can do without that. | 不 没这个我也挺滋润的 |
[20:04] | You see, here, you and I | 看到没 你和我 |
[20:06] | are completely different life-forms, | 完完全全是不同的生物 |
[20:08] | and it’s just some sick cosmic joke | 不知道是什么变态的宿命 |
[20:11] | that we have to share a planet. | 我们得分享同一个星球 |
[20:13] | I’ve been thinking about your assignment. | 我一直在想你的任务 |
[20:15] | Maybe it wasn’t fair of me, making you the woman. | 我让你做女人是不公平的 |
[20:17] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[20:19] | I can handle the mood swings, the emotional issues, | 我可以搞定情绪波动 感情问题 |
[20:22] | the catcalls, the punitive underwear, | 家人的抱怨 惩罚性质的内衣 |
[20:26] | because, frankly, when I think of the alternative… | 说实话 只要一想到另外的选择 |
[20:30] | I just have to laugh. | 我就喜笑颜开了 |
[20:44] | Mother earth. | 地球母亲 |
[20:46] | Father time. | 时间老公公 |
[20:49] | – Lady luck. – “Gentleman’s quarterly.” | -幸运女神 -《绅士季刊》 |
[20:54] | Daughters of the American revolution. | 美国革命之女会 |
[20:56] | “Son of Kong.” | 《金刚之子》[电影] |
[21:00] | – Fairy godmother. – The godfather of soul. | -仙女教母 -灵魂乐教父 |
[21:06] | Mississippi. | 密西西比州[missis+sippi 意为西比太太] |
[21:12] | Mister Sippi. | 西比先生 |