时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Super combo number one. | 超级什锦一号餐 |
[00:35] | Super combo number four. | 超级什锦四号餐 |
[00:37] | The fun-tastic goofy meal number two. | 趣”味”二号餐[number two有大便的意思] |
[00:43] | You heard me. | 说了又咋滴 |
[00:45] | Earth just doesn’t get any better than this– dinner and a movie. | 地球上最棒的两样 晚餐和电影 |
[00:49] | Ooh, let’s see this one. | 咱们看这部吧 |
[00:51] | Four stars, two thumbs. | 四星评价 二级推荐 |
[00:53] | “A sweeping drama, one of the year’s | 情节流畅 年度 |
[00:55] | most intellectually stimulating cinematic accomplishments.” | 最具知性感染力的电影巨作之一 |
[00:58] | – No. – Chick flick. | -不看 -女人戏 |
[01:02] | How are your chicken crunchies today? | 今天的脆皮鸡如何 |
[01:04] | Harry, we don’t have all day. | 哈里 我们没那么多时间 |
[01:06] | He’ll have the super combo number two. | 他要超级什锦二号餐 |
[01:09] | Okay, that’ll be $10 .71. Please drive around. | 好的 一共是十块七毛一 请把车开走 |
[01:11] | With pleasure. | 马上开走 |
[01:13] | What’s that sound? | 这是什么声音 |
[01:15] | – Please drive around. – We would if we could. | -请把车开走 -能开早走了 |
[01:18] | I told you to get this looked at two weeks ago, | 我两周前就让你去修车 |
[01:21] | not to mention the phone’s still out. | 电话到现在也还是坏的 |
[01:23] | I keep telling you to get all these things taken care of, | 我说了无数遍 让你搞定这些事 |
[01:25] | yet nothing ever gets done. | 可没有一件办好了 |
[01:26] | And yet you persist. Good for you. | 而你依然在唠叨 真有你的 |
[01:29] | – Now we’ll never make it to the movie. – Nonsense. | -现在可好 我们赶不上电影了 -胡说 |
[01:32] | – All we have to do is get out and push, Sally. – Yeah, yeah. | -咱们下车推就行了 莎莉 -好 好 |
[01:36] | Hurry up, I don’t want to miss the previews. | 动作快点儿 我可不想错过预告片 |
[01:38] | Or that “Audience is listening” thing. | 还有那激昂的开场曲 |
[01:56] | This seat sucks. | 这座位太烂了 |
[01:59] | I agree. The seating is all wrong. | 我同意 我们完全坐错了 |
[02:01] | Tommy, you should be to my right | 汤米 你应该坐在我右边 |
[02:02] | so I could actually have an armrest. | 这样我才有扶手 |
[02:03] | Harry, you should sit on the aisle | 哈里 你应该坐到靠走道的位置 |
[02:05] | because you go to the bathroom constantly. Am I right? | 因为你不停地跑厕所 我说的没错吧 |
[02:07] | Wait a minute. Hold it. Everybody just sit down. | 等等 打住 大家都坐下 |
[02:10] | This is supposed to be fun. Here, Sally, have some popcorn. | 看电影应该是件开心事 莎莉 来点爆米花 |
[02:14] | I didn’t want popcorn. I wanted Good & Plentys. | 我根本不想吃爆米花 我想吃”好又多”糖果 |
[02:16] | When you’re high commander, | 如果你是总指挥官 |
[02:17] | you can be in charge of the movie treats. | 你就可以决定看电影时吃什么零食 |
[02:19] | – I will. – Bully for you. | -我会的 -真霸道 |
[02:21] | – Shh! – Excuse me, we’re talking here! | -嘘 -不好意思 我们这儿正讲话呢 |
[02:24] | How did he beat those guys? Come on, it was 12 against one. | 他怎么可能打得过这些人 12个打1个啊 |
[02:28] | He has the advantage. | 他有优势 |
[02:30] | You see, they only have machine guns | 这些家伙拿的是枪 |
[02:32] | while he has the broken pool cue. | 而他有折断的台球杆 |
[02:35] | Oh! Oh, great command decision, Dick. | 真是英明的决定 迪克 |
[02:38] | Now I have a piece of popcorn stuck in my teeth. | 现在可好 爆米花卡在牙齿里了 |
[02:40] | I’ll get it. | 我把它弄出来 |
[02:42] | Sally, you are right. I should have sat near the aisle. | 莎莉 你说的对 我应该坐在走道边 |
[02:45] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. Excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 抱歉 借过 借过 |
[02:50] | Is that it? | 是这个吧 |
[02:53] | – I’m getting the manager. – Thank you. Have him bring floss. | -我去找经理 -谢谢 让他带牙线来 |
[02:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:58] | Couldn’t be sorr– | 实在抱… |
[03:02] | Dick, I’m stuck to the floor. | 迪克 我卡在地上了 |
[03:03] | Oh my god! | 我的天啊 |
[03:21] | Okay, punk, court is adjourned. | 混蛋 现在是休庭时间 |
[03:29] | Stop it. That’s an order. | 住手 这是命令 |
[03:31] | The high commander said that I could turn myself | 总指挥官说我可以把自己训练成 |
[03:34] | into a lethal killing machine. | 致命的杀戮机器 |
[03:36] | – Did you? – What? | -你说了吗 -什么 |
[03:39] | – Tommy, what’s with the toad? – His name is Jack. | -汤米 这恶心的家伙是怎么回事 -他叫杰克 |
[03:43] | – He’s my new lab partner. – No, I meant in the jar. | -是我的新实验搭档 -我是说罐子里那个 |
[03:46] | Oh! That’s a dead frog. We’re going to reanimate it. | 是只死青蛙 我们要让它复活 |
[03:48] | Tommy, I thought I told you no science projects in the kitchen. | 汤米 我跟你说过 不准在厨房里做科学实验 |
[03:52] | High commander said we could. | 总指挥官说可以的 |
[03:55] | – Dick, permission to bitch? – Permission granted. | -迪克 请求发飙 -请求批准 |
[03:58] | Why do you tell them they can do things when I tell them they can’t? | 为什么我不允许他们做的事 你都允许 |
[04:01] | Because I’m the high commander. | 因为我是总指挥官 |
[04:02] | Would it kill you to listen to me once– | 听我一次你会死啊 |
[04:07] | I’m sorry, I thought we were singing. | 不好意思 我以为咱们唱上了 |
[04:10] | This popcorn kernel is agony. | 这爆米花真是痛死我了 |
[04:13] | I feel like sticking my head in a microwave to pop it out. | 真想把头伸进微波炉里 把它给爆出来 |
[04:15] | Just make sure that you poke holes in your head with a fork first. | 记得先用叉在头上戳些洞 |
[04:20] | – Well, I’m off. – Wait, we need to talk about this. | -我出门了 -等等 我们得谈谈 |
[04:24] | I am second in command here, | 我是副指挥官 |
[04:25] | and I have no authority over these guys. | 但是对他们来说 我一点权威也没有 |
[04:27] | You outrank them. Just seize control, | 你比他们地位高 抓住控制权就行 |
[04:30] | take some initiative. | 掌握主动性 |
[04:30] | All right, permission requested to schedule initiative-taking. | 好的 请求命令我去策划主动的工作 |
[04:33] | Just do it. Take the car and fix the phone. | 做就行了 修车修电话 |
[04:36] | – What would you do if I wasn’t here? – You’re always here. | -如果我不在 你会怎么做 -可你一直都在 |
[04:39] | Well, what if I wasn’t? | 可如果我不在呢 |
[04:43] | I’d do a happy little dance. | 我会开心地舞上一段儿 |
[04:51] | Oh, man, Solomon’s here. | 天哪 所罗门来了 |
[04:53] | – Don’t look, he might come over. – Does he see us? | -别看 也许他不会过来 -他看到我们了吗 |
[04:56] | I’ll check. | 我看看 |
[04:58] | Leon! What a happy accident. | 里昂 这么巧 太好了 |
[05:01] | Now we can spend the evening getting to know each other better. | 我们可以共度良宵 增进彼此间的了解 |
[05:04] | Please, continue with your conversation. | 请继续你们的谈话 |
[05:06] | We can’t. We were talking about you. | 谈不下去了 本来正说您呢 |
[05:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[05:11] | – Can I get you something? – What are they having? | -您需要什么 -他们点的是什么 |
[05:13] | Coffee, for two hours. | 坐了俩钟头 点了杯咖啡 |
[05:15] | I’ll have that. | 我也要咖啡 |
[05:19] | – Pitman… – What? | -皮特曼 -怎么了 |
[05:21] | You look different. I don’t know what it is. | 你看起来不一样了 我不明白 |
[05:23] | Suddenly you look so– | 突然间你看起来如此的 |
[05:25] | I’ve never used this word– | 我从没说过这个词 |
[05:27] | cool. | 酷 |
[05:28] | Really? I’ve been– | 是吗 我一直都 |
[05:29] | Now it’s gone. | 不酷了 |
[05:31] | Now it’s back. | 又酷了 |
[05:35] | Now there’s an air of sophistication. | 现在是气派干练的感觉 |
[05:37] | Somehow that fiery tube has mitigated your oafishness. | 不知为何 这燃烧的管子缓解了你的痴呆 |
[05:41] | May I? | 我可以试试吗 |
[05:54] | You can keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[05:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:03] | An added bonus. | 额外的收获 |
[06:10] | This is creepy. | 真恐怖 |
[06:12] | You have no vision. | 你真没眼光 |
[06:15] | What is this thing in my colander? | 沥水篮里是什么 |
[06:17] | Oh, that would be its old brain. | 这是它的旧脑[生物学名词] |
[06:23] | Well, Dick, my life is hell. | 迪克 我生不如死 |
[06:26] | – I hope you’re happy. – Oh, you betcha. | -你开心了吧 -当然开心 |
[06:28] | It’s like I’m feeling my lungs for the first time. | 我和肺的首次亲密接触 |
[06:31] | It’s so nice to have a tenant who smokes. | 有个抽烟的房客真是太好了 |
[06:35] | So many people are giving it up. It just breaks my heart. | 太多的人戒烟了 真是伤透了我的心 |
[06:38] | We need some duct tape and jumper cables. | 我们需要胶带和跨接线 |
[06:41] | Tommy, have you smoked your cigarette yet? | 汤米 你的烟抽了吗 |
[06:43] | – No, sir. – There’s no reason to put it off. | -没有 先生 -今日烟要今日抽 |
[06:46] | You know, I must say, | 我必须得说 |
[06:48] | this secondhand smoke | 二手烟 |
[06:50] | is smooth and satisfying. | 令人舒坦满足 |
[06:53] | My gift to you. | 给你的礼物 |
[06:55] | Dick, you’ve been smoking those things since you got home. | 迪克 你回家后就开始抽这些东西 |
[06:58] | – It’s almost like they’re addictive or something. – Don’t be silly. | -感觉这些东西会上瘾 -别傻了 |
[07:00] | If cigarettes were bad, they wouldn’t sell them everywhere. | 如果抽烟不好 就不会到处有烟卖了 |
[07:04] | Besides, I can quit whenever I want. | 而且 我随时不想抽了就可以不抽 |
[07:06] | There, you see, I’ve stopped. | 就这样 看见没 我没抽了 |
[07:08] | There’s nothing to it. | 轻而易举 |
[07:11] | You know, Sally, | 知道吗 莎莉 |
[07:14] | if you want to advance, | 如果你想进步 |
[07:18] | you’re going to have to open your mind to new experiences. | 你就要乐于接受新事物 |
[07:22] | Well, I’ve started again. | 看啊 我又开始抽了 |
[07:26] | This popcorn kernel is driving me crazy. | 这爆米花快把我逼疯了 |
[07:29] | Honey, don’t put your hand in your mouth. | 亲爱的 别把手指头放嘴巴里 |
[07:31] | It’s so unbecoming. | 太不得体了 |
[07:35] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[07:38] | It’s alive! | 它活了 |
[07:42] | Hey, what’s your problem? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[07:45] | It’s a guaranteed “A.” | 保证得A |
[07:47] | Kids. | 小毛孩子 |
[08:09] | – What do you think you’re doing? – Smoking. | -您这是在做什么 -抽烟 |
[08:12] | Please don’t smoke in front of me. I just quit a year ago. | 请别在我面前抽 我一年前戒了 |
[08:15] | You poor, misguided girl. | 可怜的迷途的姑娘 |
[08:17] | Don’t you miss it? | 你不怀念这感觉吗 |
[08:19] | The first cool drag in the morning, | 清晨酷酷的第一口 |
[08:22] | a relaxing smoke on the roof on a warm summer night. | 惬意的夏夜 在屋顶上放松地来两口 |
[08:25] | And if I ever have sex, | 如果我有爱做 |
[08:27] | I think I’m going to smoke afterwards. | 我一定会在做完后抽几口 |
[08:29] | Have you ever read the warning on the side of the pack? | 你没有看到烟盒侧面的警告吗 |
[08:35] | Well, I’m not a fetus. | 我又不是胎儿 |
[08:39] | Those things will take 10 years off of your life. | 抽烟会让您短寿十年 |
[08:41] | Yes, but that’s off the end of your life, | 没错 但短的是生命最后那十年 |
[08:43] | and those years are crappy anyway. | 反正那时候也没啥活头了 |
[08:48] | Well, there happens to be a policy here– | 学校是有规定的 |
[08:50] | cigarettes are only allowed in university-sanctioned smoking zones. | 抽烟只能在学校批准的吸烟区抽 |
[08:53] | – Take it outside. – All right, | -出去吧 -好吧 |
[08:56] | if you’re going to be a big… | 需要这么紧张吗 |
[08:58] | fetus about it. | 跟个胎儿似的 |
[09:09] | My people. | 同志们 |
[09:12] | Dr. Finkel. Father. | 芬克尔教授 神父 |
[09:16] | Mrs. Cross, you smoke, too? | 克罗斯太太 你也抽烟? |
[09:19] | It comes as a surprise to many people. | 许多人都觉得很惊讶 |
[09:22] | Look at us– we suck, we blow– | 看看咱们 吞云 吐雾 |
[09:25] | a posse of oral fixators. | 叼烟枪的精英 |
[09:28] | Oh, yeah, we’re bad. | 没错 我们是坏人 |
[09:30] | They can isolate us, but they’ll never separate us. | 他们可以隔离我们 但绝不能分离我们 |
[09:33] | Let them outlaw smoking. | 把吸烟宣布为非法吧 |
[09:35] | Then they’ll just have to deal with a whole bunch of… | 那他们要对付的就是纯粹的 |
[09:38] | smokin’ outlaws! Who’s with me? | 非法吸烟 同意吗 |
[09:44] | All right. | 很好 |
[09:52] | All right, rinse out your mouth. | 好的 漱一下口 |
[09:58] | Now spit. | 吐出来 |
[10:04] | You’ve never been to a… | 你从未看过 |
[10:07] | dentist’s office before, have you? | 牙医吧 是吗 |
[10:09] | Well, you know, gal on the go. | 忙事业去了 |
[10:11] | All right. Could you open wider, please? | 好的 请把嘴张大些 |
[10:14] | Wider. | 再大些 |
[10:17] | You can’t smoke in here. | 你不能在这里抽烟 |
[10:20] | All right, I’ll smoke in the waiting room. | 好的 我去候诊室抽 |
[10:23] | You can’t smoke in the waiting room, either. | 你也不可以在候诊室抽 |
[10:25] | – Then I’ll smoke in the hall. – I’m sorry, | -那我去走道上抽 -不好意思 |
[10:27] | you can’t smoke anywhere in the building. | 这栋楼里不允许抽烟 |
[10:29] | You know, you’re awfully smug for a man in a paper coat. | 纸衣男 你太自以为是了 |
[11:10] | Oh, yes! The corn is gone. See? | 太好了 爆米花儿终于没了 看 |
[11:14] | So, Tommy, how was your science fair? | 汤米 你的科学作品如何了 |
[11:18] | Funny story. Um… | 说来有趣 |
[11:21] | remember that frog I reanimated? | 还记得被我复活的青蛙吗 |
[11:23] | Well, it kind of developed a taste for human flesh. | 貌似对人肉产生了兴趣 |
[11:28] | Someone’s got to go see my science teacher tomorrow. | 明天得有人去学校见我的科学老师 |
[11:30] | Did you tell Dick? | 你告诉迪克了吗 |
[11:32] | I thought he was with you. | 他不是和你在一起吗 |
[11:33] | – He ran off. That was hours ago. – That’s not like him. | -他几小时前就离开了 -不像他的风格 |
[11:36] | Well, what are we supposed to do? Dick is always here. | 那我们该怎么办 迪克总是在这儿的 |
[11:39] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:41] | Of course… this is a test. | 当然了 这是个考验 |
[11:44] | – What? – For the next 60 seconds, | -什么 -接下来的60秒 |
[11:47] | she’s going to emit a high-pitched tone. | 她将会发出高亢的音调 |
[11:51] | No. | 才不会 |
[11:54] | Dick is testing me. | 迪克在考验我 |
[11:56] | He’s conveniently “Disappeared,” | 他看准时机”消失” |
[12:01] | leaving me in charge. | 让我负责一切 |
[12:03] | Well, I’m gonna show him. | 好的 要让他看看我的能耐 |
[12:07] | Okay, troops, line up in order of height. | 士兵们 按身高列队 |
[12:11] | Descending. | 从高到矮 |
[12:15] | It’s time for decisive action. | 该雷厉风行下了 |
[12:18] | – Harry! – Yes, sir– ma’am– ma’am– ma’am sir. | -哈里 -是 长官 女士 女长官 |
[12:24] | You’re going to climb the utility pole and fix our phone line. | 我要你爬上电线杆 修好电话线 |
[12:27] | Well, I’ll need a flashlight. | 我需要手电筒 |
[12:29] | Don’t worry. It’s plenty bright with all that lightning. | 别担心 外面闪电亮着呢 |
[12:32] | Well, how do I get up there? | 那我怎么爬上去 |
[12:35] | We’ve got that big metal ladder in the garage. | 咱们的车库里不是有金属梯吗 |
[12:38] | Oh, wait. | 等下 |
[12:41] | You can knock the box open with this metal golf club. | 你可以用这根金属高尔夫球杆把控制盒打开 |
[12:43] | Good, Tommy. | 做得好 汤米 |
[12:44] | And you want to be safe. Wrap this chain around your waist | 安全起见 把这链子绕在腰上 |
[12:47] | and attach it to the power line in case you slip. | 系到电力线上 以防滑倒 |
[12:51] | Prepare to be dazzled. | 等着看我火光四射的表现吧 |
[13:18] | Oh, well… | 算了 |
[13:21] | I’m sure someone will find me before the building closes. | 我想大楼关闭前 肯定会有人发现我的 |
[13:28] | Maybe not. | 看来没戏 |
[13:35] | Now, I’m not one to discourage | 我不是要打击 |
[13:38] | a child’s creativity, | 孩子的创造性 |
[13:40] | but that frog took a bite out of Patti kinland | 但那青蛙咬了派蒂·昆兰德 |
[13:42] | the size of a silver dollar. | 伤口足足有一元硬币那么大 |
[13:46] | – Dime, tops. – That frog destroyed | -最多是一角硬币 -那只青蛙毁了 |
[13:49] | all the other experiments and attacked six students, | 所有的实验器材 攻击了六个学生 |
[13:51] | and Tommy refuses to apologize. | 可汤米拒绝道歉 |
[13:54] | It’s clear that Tommy must be disciplined. | 很显然汤米要加强纪律性 |
[13:56] | And in the absence of Mr. Solomon, | 既然所罗门教授没来 |
[13:58] | we ask that you take responsibility. | 我们想请你负起责任 |
[14:00] | Oh, I’m ready to take responsibility. | 我已经准备好负责任了 |
[14:03] | Believe me, I can handle responsibility. No problem. | 相信我 要我负责任绝没问题 |
[14:06] | Tommy, I’m hereby placing you under house arrest. | 汤米 我特此宣布你被软禁了 |
[14:09] | – I just thought counseling– – Your rations will be cut in half. | -我觉得辅导就行… -你的口粮减半 |
[14:12] | You will report to calisthenics at 0500, sharp. | 每天早上五点 准时操练 |
[14:15] | Could I be placed in a foster home or something? | 可以把我送去寄养吗 别的办法也成 |
[14:18] | I’m his mother. I’ll handle him. | 我是他母亲 我会管教他 |
[14:20] | – I thought you were his sister. – Sister, mother, whatever. | -我以为你是他的姐姐 -姐姐 母亲 随便吧 |
[14:24] | I think you’re actually my aunt. | 我觉得你是我姑妈才对 |
[14:26] | In our family, it’s kind of hard to tell. | 我们家 关系很乱 |
[14:33] | Oh, Danny boy. | 哦 丹尼少年 |
[14:36] | The pipes, the pipes are calling | 当风笛呼唤 |
[14:41] | from glen to glen. | 幽谷 |
[14:44] | And down the mountainside | 成排 |
[14:51] | The summer’s gone | 当夏日已尽 |
[14:54] | And all the roses falling | 玫瑰难怀 |
[14:59] | ’tis you, ’tis you | 你 你 |
[15:02] | Must go and I must bide | 天涯远引 而我在此长埋 |
[15:10] | But come ye back | 何日归家 |
[15:13] | When summer’s in the meadow– | 当草原尽夏 |
[15:25] | Hey, you’re not bad. | 哥们儿 唱得不错 |
[15:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | Tis I’ll be gone | 任晴空 |
[15:33] | in sunshine | 万里 |
[15:36] | Or in shadow. | 任四处阴霾 |
[15:43] | You’re not so bad yourself. | 你也唱得不错嘛 |
[15:48] | What do you mean, my car is not ready? You promised it by Friday. | 你说没修好是什么意思 你保证周五修好 |
[15:52] | Today’s Friday. | 今天就是周五 |
[15:54] | The carburetor’s a rebuild, | 汽化器需要重装 |
[15:57] | – that takes extra time. – I’m over here. | -需要多些时间 -我在这儿呢 |
[15:59] | On the plus side, your tranny’s in really good shape. | 好的方面是 您的收音机状态好极了 |
[16:01] | Ah, good news. | 好消息 |
[16:03] | Excuse me, this is my car. | 打扰下 这是我的车 |
[16:05] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[16:07] | I just stand here and nod. | 我只是站在这里点头罢了 |
[16:11] | Well, you gotta humor ’em. | 得让女士乐乐不是 |
[16:14] | This redhead came in last week. | 上星期来了个红发妞 |
[16:16] | I think she was driving a sunbird. She opened that hood– | 开的是辆太阳鸟 她打开引擎盖 |
[16:27] | Hello. | 听好了 |
[16:29] | I’d like my car ready in a half hour. | 请在半个小时内 修好我的车 |
[16:32] | I don’t want a 200% mark-up on parts. | 零件不许加价两倍 |
[16:35] | And I’d like it washed. | 还得给我把车洗干净 |
[16:39] | Thank you. Do you hear that, high commander? | 谢谢 听见了吗 总指挥官 |
[16:42] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:55] | Women, huh? | 女人… |
[16:59] | Oh, boy. | 我的妈呀 |
[17:21] | – Dick? – Sally. | -迪克 -莎莉 |
[17:23] | Dick, you can come out now. | 迪克 你可以出来了 |
[17:25] | I’ve passed your little test. | 我通过了你的考验 |
[17:29] | – Nina, where’s Dick? – I haven’t seen him in two days. | -尼娜 迪克在哪儿 -我已经两天没见他了 |
[17:32] | I was just about to call you. | 正打算给你们打电话 |
[17:33] | Will you excuse us for just a minute? | 失陪一下 |
[17:36] | He’s not here, he’s gone. He’s actually gone. | 他不在这儿 他走了 他真的走了 |
[17:38] | I can still hear you. | 我依然听得见 |
[17:42] | – Could you leave, please? – Try and stop me. | -麻烦你离开 -求之不得 |
[17:48] | This wasn’t a test. | 这不是考验 |
[17:51] | I really am high commander. | 我真的是总指挥官了 |
[17:54] | We await your orders, high commander. | 我们等待您的命令 总指挥官 |
[18:00] | We’re here waitin’. | 我们等着呢 |
[18:03] | If Dick were here, he’d know what to do. | 如果迪克在这儿 他肯定知道该怎么做 |
[18:06] | If Dick were here, he’d know where he was. | 如果迪克在这儿 他肯定知道自己在哪儿 |
[18:11] | We gotta find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[18:19] | Dr. Bankson. | 班克森医生 |
[18:27] | Dr. Bankson, | 班克森医生 |
[18:30] | we meet at last. | 我们终于见面了 |
[18:35] | I’m looking for someone– | 我在找一个人 |
[18:37] | Dick Solomon. | 迪克·所罗门 |
[18:39] | Who the heck are you? | 真见鬼 你谁啊 |
[18:42] | Looks like you’ve chosen a poor time | 这个时候扮深沉 |
[18:44] | to sedate yourself, Dr. Bankson. | 时机可不对哦 班克森医生 |
[18:47] | But you know what they say– | 俗话说得好 |
[18:49] | the dentist who drills his own teeth | 钻自己牙齿的医生 |
[18:51] | has a fool for a patient. | 绝对是个蠢病人 |
[18:55] | Ah, I didn’t expect you to cooperate. | 我本来就没有期望你能合作 |
[18:59] | Well, maybe you’ll talk | 那么 吸力先生 |
[19:01] | for Mr. Sucky thing. | 应该可以让你开口吧 |
[19:06] | Death has reared himself a throne | 看 在一个怪异而寂凉的城市 |
[19:09] | in a strange city lying alone | 死神为自己立起了王座 |
[19:11] | where good and bad and worst and best | 在那里 好坏 至善与至恶 |
[19:14] | are gone to their eternal rest. | 都已在永恒的寝陵中昏眠[《海中之城》] |
[19:19] | That’s nice. What is it? | 不错啊 谁写的 |
[19:23] | It’s just… something I made up. | 我随口瞎说的 |
[19:25] | Liar. That’s Edgar Allan Poe. | 你撒谎 这是埃加德·爱伦·坡写的 |
[19:27] | I was there when you read it. Then why ask?! | 你读这首诗的时候我也在 那你还问个什么劲儿 |
[19:30] | Just to play mind games with me? | 和我来心理把戏这套是吧 |
[19:33] | What mind? Stop it! Stop it! | 什么心理 住口 住口 |
[19:36] | Stop it, stop it, stop it! | 住口 住口 住口 |
[19:38] | Dick, is that you? | 迪克 是你吗 |
[19:43] | – Harry? – Dick? | -哈里 -迪克 |
[19:45] | Harry, open the door! Open the door! | 哈里 快开门 快开门 |
[19:49] | How do I know it’s really you? | 我怎么知道真的是你 |
[19:53] | It’s really me! | 真的是我 |
[19:55] | Well, you would know that. | 这点你肯定知道 |
[19:57] | – Harry! – Dick! | -哈里 -迪克 |
[19:59] | You saved me! | 你救了我 |
[20:01] | God, when I think of all the times… | 老天爷啊 我一直在想 |
[20:03] | I’m so glad– | 我太高兴了 |
[20:11] | A voice inside of you? | 你体内的另一个声音? |
[20:13] | And you never knew it was there before? | 而你之前根本不知道在你体内 |
[20:15] | By the second day, I was hearing my inner voice, too. | 第二天 我也听到了自己体内的声音 |
[20:18] | – What was it saying? – I have no idea. | -说了些什么 -完全不明白 |
[20:21] | I don’t speak French. | 我不会说法语 |
[20:24] | You should have seen the janitor’s face | 当管理员推门进来看到我们四个时 |
[20:26] | when he walked in on the four of us. | 你真应该见识下他当时的表情 |
[20:29] | – I’m just glad you’re alive. – Thank you, Sally. | -你得救了 我很开心 -谢谢 莎莉 |
[20:31] | And good work finding me. | 你找到了我 干得好 |
[20:33] | Good work? | 干得好 |
[20:35] | I was paralyzed. I thought I could do your job. | 我完全懵了 我以为自己可以胜任你的工作 |
[20:38] | You’re so arrogant, bossy, and condescending, | 你自大 强势 不可一世 |
[20:40] | you make it look so easy. | 让我觉得这活儿很轻松 |
[20:44] | Well, I’m not perfect, lieutenant. | 我并不完美 副指挥官 |
[20:46] | After all, I got locked in a stairwell for three days | 毕竟我被锁在楼梯间三天 |
[20:50] | just because I needed a cigarette. | 就因为我要抽烟 |
[20:52] | – Yeah, that was stupid. – Yes, it was. | -没错 够白痴的 -是啊 |
[20:55] | Really stupid. | 真是够白痴的 |
[20:58] | Point taken. | 同意 |
[21:00] | I mean, didn’t you even think to check the door first? | 你就不能想着先检查下门锁吗 |
[21:03] | You’d expect a bonehead move like that from me, but you? | 我做这种蠢事还说得过去 你居然也… |
[21:06] | Okay, a bonehead is where I draw the line. | 够了 “蠢事”是我能接受的底限 |
[21:08] | – Excuse us. – After all, I am the high commander. | -不好意思了 -毕竟我是总指挥官 |