时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | And the winning lottery numbers are: | 中奖号码是 |
[00:35] | 2 21 2, 21… | |
[00:38] | 51 51…. | |
[00:40] | 9 27 9, 27… | |
[00:42] | 48 and 48. | |
[00:44] | We won again! | 我们又全对了 |
[00:48] | Ah! That was fun. | 真好玩儿 |
[00:51] | A dollar well spent. | 这一块钱花得值 |
[00:53] | – If luck were money, we’d be rich. – Yes. | -如果这能赢钱 我们就发财了 -是啊 |
[00:59] | Hey, look at them. | 快看他们 |
[01:01] | They’re not kissing. They’re not groping. They’re… | 他们没有接吻 没有爱抚 他们在 |
[01:04] | Ooh, I know this. | 我知道这个 |
[01:06] | Cuddling, cuddling is interesting. | 拥抱 拥抱很有趣 |
[01:08] | It’s both romantic and sexual. | 既浪漫又性感 |
[01:11] | Yes, but it’s more than that. | 没错 而且内涵更多 |
[01:13] | It implies an intimate relationship. | 它意味着一段亲密的关系 |
[01:16] | How do you establish that with a woman? | 如何和女性建立这种关系 |
[01:19] | Why are you looking at me? | 你为什么看着我 |
[01:21] | – Because you’re the woman. – Yeah, for two whole months, | -因为你是女人 -我才当了两个月的女人 |
[01:23] | but I haven’t even figured out how to take off my bra yet. | 我还没搞清楚怎么脱胸罩呢 |
[01:26] | I want a hug. | 我需要拥抱 |
[01:28] | I want to hug Dr. Albright. I want to hug her right now. | 我要拥抱欧布莱特教授 我现在就要拥抱她 |
[01:31] | – She’s not here. – I’m going to have to hug somebody. | -她不在这儿 -反正我得抱个人 |
[01:41] | It’s just not the same with you. | 抱你根本不是那种感觉 |
[01:43] | My heart wasn’t in it, either. | 我也不是真心的 |
[01:45] | I just let you do it ’cause you’re high commander. | 因为你是总指挥官才让你为所欲为的 |
[01:49] | I feel… | 我觉得自己 |
[01:51] | so cheap. | 好贱 |
[02:03] | Dick, I can’t take this housework anymore. | 迪克 家务活儿我做不下去了 |
[02:06] | I was put on this mission because of my military skills. | 我出这次任务 是因为我有军事技能 |
[02:09] | These hands are lethal weapons, | 这双手本来是致命武器 |
[02:11] | but now they’re all red and dry from harsh detergents. | 现在却被廉价的洗洁精弄得又红又干 |
[02:14] | Stop complaining. Your assignment is to be the woman, | 别抱怨了 你的任务就是做女人 |
[02:17] | just like Tommy’s assignment is to study earth culture. | 而汤米的任务就是学习地球的文化 |
[02:19] | Right, and I’m on it. That’s why I’m reading | 没错 正学着 我正在看 |
[02:21] | “Betty and Veronica’s summer fun.” | 《贝蒂与维罗妮卡之夏日狂欢》[系列漫画] |
[02:26] | My god! These are high school girls? | 我的天哪 这是高中女生? |
[02:29] | Okay, you guys, I was out walking, | 大家听我说 我在外面走着 |
[02:32] | and someone started following me. | 有人跟踪我 |
[02:33] | – Oh, my god. – He’s in the living room. | -我的天啊 -他在客厅 |
[02:35] | – You let him in our home? – Well, yeah. | -你让他进咱家了? -是的 |
[02:38] | He might be worth studying. Come on in! | 也许他值得研究呢 进来吧 |
[02:46] | What a good little man. | 真是个不错的小家伙 |
[02:49] | – Harry, that’s a dog. – You know, | -哈里 这是只狗 -你知道吗 |
[02:51] | you are just so quick to label. | 你总是很快就给人贴上标签 |
[02:56] | Oh, he’s so huggable. | 真想一直抱着他 |
[03:00] | Oh, mama. | 我的娘哦 |
[03:03] | I’ve got to get to the office and Dr. Albright. | 我得去办公室找欧布莱特教授 |
[03:07] | What are you going to do with him? | 你打算拿他怎么办 |
[03:10] | Well, I’m going to start | 我会从 |
[03:12] | by establishing communication. | 建立沟通开始 |
[03:14] | Oh, have a seat, my friend. | 请坐 我的朋友 |
[03:22] | – What’s he trying to say? – He said that Lassie’s a guy. | -他在说什么 -他说莱西是男的 |
[03:31] | – Good morning, Dr. Albright. – Good morning, Dr. Solomon. | -早上好 欧布莱特教授 -早上好 所罗门教授 |
[03:33] | – I have your physics book. – Oh, thank you. | -你的物理书在这儿 -谢谢 |
[03:36] | Oh! Please don’t do that. | 请别这样 |
[03:39] | I’m not much of a hugger. | 我不太喜欢拥抱 |
[03:43] | Look who I found wandering down the halls. | 看看我撞见谁在走廊上晃悠 |
[03:46] | – Mary. – Oh, my god! | -玛丽 -我的天啊 |
[03:53] | Dr. Richard Solomon, | 这位是理查德·所罗门教授 |
[03:56] | this is Dr. Jeff Willis, my old dear friend. | 这位是杰夫·威利斯教授 我的老朋友 |
[03:59] | Hi. Actually, Mary and I used to share this office. | 你好 玛丽和我原来共用这间办公室 |
[04:02] | – Among other things. – Nina. | -共用的岂止是办公室 -尼娜 |
[04:04] | So, what brings you to town? | 什么风把你给吹来了 |
[04:07] | A book signing. My novel’s been published. | 签名售书会 我的小说出版了 |
[04:10] | “Echoes of my stepfather.” | 《继父启示录》 |
[04:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:14] | You’ve finally finished. Oh, it’s wonderful! | 你终于完成了 太好了 |
[04:19] | Oh! I’ve got to get to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[04:21] | We have got to get together and catch up. | 我们一定得聚聚 好好聊聊 |
[04:23] | – You got it. – Call me. | -一定 -打电话给我 |
[04:34] | She is something else. | 真是个不错的女人 |
[04:36] | I can’t believe how good you look. | 您的气色好极了 |
[04:39] | – You still playing racquetball? – Every day. | -还在打壁球吗 -每天都打 |
[04:42] | – Ooh! I love it! – I love it more! | -我爱壁球 -我更爱 |
[04:46] | You don’t play racquetball. | 您根本不打壁球 |
[04:50] | Poor, sweet, misguided, | 可怜的可爱的错乱的 |
[04:52] | amnesiac Nina, of course I do. | 健忘症尼娜 我当然打了 |
[04:57] | I’ve got some time to kill. I’d love to play. | 正好我要打发些时间 咱俩开杀吧 |
[04:59] | I’ve got some time to play I’d love to kill. | 我有时间开杀 让我来打发你吧 |
[05:15] | – Can I help you? – No, thanks. Just looking. | -需要帮忙吗 -不用了 谢谢 看看就够了 |
[05:22] | Hey! It says “Men” on the door. | 喂 门上写了”男更衣室” |
[05:24] | And you made the cut? | 你居然有资格进来? |
[05:26] | – Ooh, Sally. – Dick. | -莎莉 -迪克 |
[05:28] | Here’s everything you need to know about racquetball. | 壁球的知识都在这里了 |
[05:31] | Thanks for bringing this, lieutenant. | 谢谢你把书拿来 副指挥官 |
[05:32] | I found myself starting to talk to the scrubbing bubbles, | 我发现自己对着肥皂泡讲话 |
[05:35] | so I figured I better take a walk. | 所以觉得应该出来转转 |
[05:37] | This is Newtonian physics– trajectory and velocity. | 这就是牛顿物理学 轨道加速度 |
[05:40] | An imbecilic baby could do it. | 弱智的小孩都会玩儿 |
[05:42] | Well, I’m off to the games. | 好的 我去比赛了 |
[05:44] | Play fiercely and annihilate your opponent. | 残酷进攻并彻底歼灭敌人 |
[05:46] | As it always was and always will be. | 一如既往 始终如一 |
[05:50] | Hey… | 喂 |
[05:52] | it’s dry already. Put your shorts on. | 够干了 把短裤穿上吧 |
[05:58] | I won! | 我胜利了 |
[06:01] | I won! | 我胜利了 |
[06:05] | I won, I won, I won, I won, I won! | 胜利了 胜利了 胜利了… |
[06:10] | Did you hear the news? I won. | 听说了吗 我胜利了 |
[06:14] | – Congratulations, Dick. – That was so easy. | -恭喜了 迪克 -太简单了 |
[06:16] | You offered me no challenge at all. | 你根本一点挑战性都没有 |
[06:19] | Yeah, I was kind of off my game. | 是的 我是有点不在状态 |
[06:21] | Off your game? You played like a little girl. | 不在状态? 你根本就像个小女孩嘛 |
[06:25] | Too bad Mary wasn’t here to see it. | 真可惜玛丽没有看到 |
[06:28] | That reminds me, I gotta run. I’m meeting her for lunch. | 正好提醒了我 我得走了 约了她吃午饭 |
[06:33] | Well, I hope you two girls have fun. | 那么 希望你们姐俩儿吃得开心 |
[06:41] | Why am I so hostile to this Jeff person? | 为何我对这个杰夫有如此强烈的敌意 |
[06:43] | He’s never done anything to me. | 他又没有对我做过什么 |
[06:45] | In fact, he seems like a perfectly tolerable… | 其实他还算是个完美的 可以忍受的 |
[06:48] | twit. | 讨厌鬼 |
[06:50] | But for some reason, I hate him | 不知为何 我讨厌他 |
[06:52] | just because Dr. Albright likes him. Why? | 就因为欧布莱特教授喜欢他 为什么 |
[06:54] | It’s called jealousy. | 这叫做妒忌 |
[06:56] | It’s what happens to Moose when Reggie flirts with Midge. | 雷吉与米洁调情时 穆斯就妒忌了 |
[07:01] | If you’d read a little, you’d know something about this. | 如果你看过了 就会知道这码子事了 |
[07:03] | I don’t have time to read. Lieutenant, get out here. | 我可没时间看这个 副指挥官 出来下 |
[07:06] | – I have a new assignment for you. – Yes. Finally. | -我有个新任务给你 -太好了 终于有任务了 |
[07:09] | I want you to find out what makes a man so irresistible | 我要你搞清楚 为什么男人会竭尽全力地 |
[07:12] | that a woman has no interest in any other man. | 使女人对其他男人都没有兴趣 |
[07:16] | – That’s still a chick job. – Yes… | -这依然是娘们儿的工作 -没错 |
[07:20] | but it’s also a chick job to help the high commander score. | 可这是可以帮助总指挥官得手的娘们儿工作 |
[07:26] | You want to know about love? I’ll show you love. | 你想知道何为爱吗 我来告诉你 |
[07:28] | Scruffy, come here. Come here. | 小邋遢 过来 过来 |
[07:30] | Oh, see? He loves me for no reason. | 看到没 他爱我 没有理由 |
[07:34] | He lives just to bask | 他的生活 |
[07:36] | in the light of my smile. | 就是沐浴在我的笑容之光里 |
[07:41] | And the best thing is, we both scare the mailman. | 最妙的是 邮差很怕我们两个 |
[07:47] | Why can’t Dr. Albright | 为什么欧布莱特教授 |
[07:49] | leap into my lap and lick my face? | 没有跳到我的腿上舔我的脸 |
[07:53] | Well, some breeds are more skittish than others. | 有些品种的脾气是不好捉摸 |
[08:05] | You two were here last night. | 你们昨晚也在这里 |
[08:11] | Miss? | 女士 |
[08:15] | Miss! | 女士 |
[08:18] | You’re obviously in some sort of relationship. | 很显然 你正处于那什么的感情中 |
[08:20] | Why’d you pick this guy? | 为什么选这个家伙 |
[08:21] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Hey, I’m talking to the lady. | -你这是什么意思 -喂 我正和女士讲话呢 |
[08:25] | He’s not terribly attractive. He’s got bad taste in clothes. | 他不是什么大帅哥 穿衣的品味又差 |
[08:28] | Even I can tell he doesn’t know what he’s doing. | 连我都能看出来 他调情的技术也不咋滴 |
[08:30] | I wouldn’t say– | 我不… |
[08:34] | It’s the car, isn’t it? | 是因为车 对吗 |
[08:35] | No! | 不是 |
[08:39] | Yes, it’s the car. | 是的 因为车 |
[08:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[09:06] | Tempting you with the great taste of bacon. | 用好好吃的培根吸引你的注意 |
[09:11] | I’m going to take these folders in to Nina, | 我把这些文件拿给尼娜 |
[09:14] | and when I come back, you’ll be gone. | 我回来时 你最好已经消失了 |
[09:20] | Hi. Mary here? | 玛丽在吗 |
[09:22] | Uh, no, she just left for Cleveland. | 不在 她刚刚去克里夫兰市了 |
[09:25] | Look, she’s back. | 看 她回来了 |
[09:27] | – What are you doing here? – I’m on my way to a meeting, | -找我什么事 -我正赶着去个见面会 |
[09:30] | but I wanted to stop off and give you a present. | 中途过来送份礼物给你 |
[09:36] | “Thanks for bugging me to write my book.” | 谢谢你不依不饶地让我写书 |
[09:39] | Oh, Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[09:42] | It’s a thimble. I collect them. | 是个顶针 我收集这个 |
[09:46] | It’s an ancient Ukrainian quilting thimble. | 这是枚具有悠久历史的乌克兰缝褥顶针 |
[09:48] | There’s some writing. I didn’t have time to get it translated. | 上面还有字 我没有时间翻译 |
[09:50] | Well, you’ve been so busy with the book. | 没关系 你写书太忙了 |
[09:52] | Speaking of time, don’t you have a meeting? | 说到没时间 你不是要去见面会吗 |
[09:55] | Right. I gotta go. Bye. | 对 我得走了 再见 |
[10:00] | Damn, they did it again! | 妈的 又抱一起了 |
[10:05] | I’m going to have to find someone who can translate Ukrainian. | 我得找位可以翻译乌克兰语的人 |
[10:08] | That’s not Ukrainian. It’s Turkish. | 这不是乌克兰语 这是土耳其语 |
[10:10] | Look, there’s a diacritical mark over the “O.” | 看 O上面有个变音符号 |
[10:18] | Well, what does it mean? | 是什么意思 |
[10:21] | “May these always point me toward the spoils of war.” | 愿此物永远指引我走向战利品 |
[10:27] | This isn’t a thimble. It’s Turkish nipple armor. | 这不是顶针 这是土耳其战士的乳头盔甲 |
[10:35] | Well, it’s… | 这个 |
[10:41] | in fact, it’s very valuable. | 这个很值钱 |
[10:42] | Well, especially if you have a pair. | 当然 特别是凑成对的时候 |
[10:48] | Oh! Don’t tell Jeff. | 别告诉杰夫 |
[10:50] | – This will be our secret. – Yes, our secret. | -这是我们的小秘密 -对 我们的小秘密 |
[10:54] | It will be something Jeff will never have. | 杰夫可永远没份儿 |
[10:57] | Well, it’s the thought that counts. | 心意最重要 |
[11:00] | This must have been very expensive. | 当然这礼物也不便宜 |
[11:02] | So you like expensive things? | 这么说你喜欢贵重的东西 |
[11:04] | No. | 不 |
[11:06] | Some of my favorite things in life cost nothing– | 生活中有些我喜欢的东西根本不用花钱 |
[11:10] | a picnic on a sunny day, | 晴朗的日子去野餐 |
[11:12] | a lovely poem read aloud, | 大声朗读优美的诗篇 |
[11:14] | watching my friends fail. | 欣赏友人的失败 |
[11:16] | Well, I have a marvelous idea. | 我有个绝妙的主意 |
[11:18] | I’ll write a poem about your friends failing | 我写一首关于你友人失败的诗 |
[11:20] | and read it to you aloud on a sunny picnic. | 晴朗的日子野餐时 我大声读给你听 |
[11:22] | That sounds wonderful. | 太妙了 |
[11:24] | – How about Saturday afternoon? – Why not? | -周六下午如何 -有何不可 |
[11:31] | I have a date. | 我有个约会 |
[11:34] | Jeff doesn’t have a date… | 杰夫没有约会 |
[11:37] | but I have a date. | 但是我有约会 |
[11:40] | Yes! | 爽 |
[11:47] | “Women who run with the wolves,” | 《与狼同奔的女人》 |
[11:49] | “Women who love too much,” “Women who love too fast,” | 《爱得太深的女人》 《爱得太快的女人》 |
[11:51] | “Women who love to read about women | 《喜欢看<爱得太深的女人>及 |
[11:53] | who love too much and too fast.” | <爱得太快的女人>的女人》 |
[11:55] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[12:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[12:05] | You two have been together, what, | 你们在一起应该有 |
[12:07] | 100, 150 years? | 100年 150年了吧 |
[12:09] | 42 this April. | 到今年四月是42年 |
[12:11] | 42 years. Impressive. | 42年 厉害 |
[12:14] | You must have known he was something really special, huh? | 当时你一定意识到他非常特殊吧 |
[12:18] | – Oh, yes. – Tell me, why’d you pick him? | -是的 -告诉我 你为什么要选他 |
[12:20] | Well, he was very sweet | 他非常温柔 |
[12:24] | and affectionate. | 情意绵绵 |
[12:26] | He had a real flair for romance. | 浪漫方面他很有天赋 |
[12:30] | It was the car, wasn’t it? | 是因为车 对吗 |
[12:34] | That was the clincher. | 说到点子上了 |
[12:41] | – Finally. Did you get ’em? – Yes. | -终于回来了 都买到了吗 -是的 |
[12:43] | – Permission to speak freely, sir? – Yeah, sure. | -请求自由发言 长官 -可以 |
[12:45] | You and I have flown a lot of missions together. | 我们曾并肩战斗过无数次 |
[12:47] | If you asked me to put out the sun with my bare hands, | 如果你要求我徒手熄灭太阳 |
[12:49] | I would, no questions asked, | 我会一声不出地照办 |
[12:51] | but if you ever send me out in broad daylight | 但如果你再派我在光天化日下 |
[12:52] | to pick up a bunch of women’s magazines again, | 买一堆女性杂志 |
[12:54] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[12:57] | This may sound silly to you, | 也许你觉得这样很傻 |
[12:59] | but I have a date with Dr. Albright, | 但我和欧布莱特教授有约会 |
[13:02] | and I want to be sure to say the right thing. | 我得保证不说错话 |
[13:03] | Now help me out here. | 快帮帮我 |
[13:04] | Dick, they’re pointless. They’re mind-altering. | 迪克 这些杂志根本没意义 它们改变思想 |
[13:07] | They impose arbitrary standards on women. | 把专制的标准强加于女性 |
[13:09] | It’s like propaganda for some sort of estrogen cult. | 完全就像是雌激素邪教的传教总会 |
[13:13] | Just read. | 快给我看 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:18] | Okay, here’s a topic. You could discuss biology. | 有个话题 你可以谈论生物学 |
[13:22] | – Why? – According to a recent survey, | -为什么 -根据最新的调查 |
[13:24] | 7 out of 10 women have multiple organisms. | 70%的女人曾经历多重高潮 |
[13:29] | – You have to. – No, you’re not the boss of me. | -你必须照办 -不 你又不是我的上级 |
[13:33] | You have to. Check to the lease. | 你一定得照办 看看租约吧 |
[13:35] | – What’s the problem? – Mrs. Dubcek doesn’t like scruffy. | -什么事 -杜布切克太太不喜欢小邋遢 |
[13:39] | The lease says no pets. | 租约写明了 不允许养宠物 |
[13:41] | But he’s so cute. | 但是他这么可爱 |
[13:43] | No! I’m allergic to dogs. | 别过来 我对狗过敏 |
[13:45] | My throat closes off and I can’t breathe. | 我的喉咙会闭紧 我无法呼吸 |
[13:48] | – But he’s so cute. – No! I can’t breathe. | -但是他这么可爱 -别 我无法呼吸了 |
[13:50] | No, no. Sorry. No, the pooch cannot stay. | 不行 不好意思 这杂种狗不能留下 |
[13:53] | But he’s so cute! | 但是他这么可爱 |
[13:56] | No! | 不行 |
[13:58] | That’s too bad, Harry. | 太遗憾了 哈里 |
[14:00] | I guess you know what you have to do. | 我想你应该知道该怎么做了吧 |
[14:02] | Yes, Scruffy and I | 知道 小邋遢和我 |
[14:05] | must kill Mrs. Dubcek… | 必须杀了杜布切克太太 |
[14:09] | and hide her body under the floorboards. | 然后把她的尸体藏在地板下 |
[14:26] | – What are you doing here? – We’re going on our picnic. | -你来做什么 -我们去野餐 |
[14:29] | – Didn’t you get my message? – No. Why? | -你没有收到我的留言吗 -没有 什么事 |
[14:31] | Oh, my god. I’m so sorry. I had to cancel. | 我的天啊 非常抱歉 我必须得取消野餐 |
[14:34] | – Cancel? – Well, it’s Jeff’s book signing party. | -取消 -杰夫的签名售书会有个派对 |
[14:38] | But you don’t understand. I beat him in racquetball. | 可你没明白 打壁球我赢了他 |
[14:42] | I can’t miss it. He dedicated his novel to me. | 我一定得去 书里的献辞是写给我的 |
[14:45] | Oh, no, you can’t miss that. | 是啊 这个你可不能错过 |
[14:48] | – Why don’t you come? – Come? | -不如你也去吧 -去? |
[14:51] | No, I’ve got things to do. | 不 我还有事要做 |
[14:53] | I have to take my black forest ham, my wheel of brie, | 我得把我的黑森林火腿 布里干酪 |
[14:56] | my cabernet sauvignon, my Limoges trivet, | 我的解百纳干红 里摩日细瓷盘 |
[14:58] | throw them in the front yard and set them ablaze | 扔到前院 用它们燃起 |
[15:01] | in a big bonfire as a tribute | 熊熊篝火 以此 |
[15:03] | to Jeff’s book signing! | 向杰夫的签名售书会致敬 |
[15:17] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Jeff Willis. | 打扰下 我找杰夫·威利斯 |
[15:19] | He’s with his publicist. He’ll be out shortly. | 他和公关在一起 马上就有空了 |
[15:22] | – Are you a friend? – Yes. | -你是他的朋友吗 -是的 |
[15:24] | I’m very close to the steaming pustule. | 我跟这个酒囊饭袋很熟 |
[15:29] | Harry, I’ve solved your problem. | 哈里 你的问题我解决了 |
[15:31] | This young lady needs a dog for her little girl. | 这位年轻女士的女儿想养只狗 |
[15:34] | Oh, he’s perfect. | 他正合适 |
[15:37] | Oh, no. | 不行 |
[15:39] | Scruffy’s not about to ruin his life | 小邋遢不能这样毁了他的一生 |
[15:41] | by running off with some blonde he met at a cocktail party. | 绝不能和在鸡尾酒会碰到的金发妹私奔 |
[15:45] | Ah, no. | 不行 |
[15:53] | The man of the hour. | 快看这位风云人物 |
[15:55] | – Oh, god. – You think you’re pretty clever, don’t you? | -天哪 -你觉得自己很聪明 是吧 |
[15:58] | I happen to know that every word in your book | 可我却知道 你书里的每个字 |
[16:01] | was published years ago! | 在多年前就出版过了 |
[16:04] | Perhaps you’ve read the dictionary. | 大家读过字典吧 |
[16:13] | You invited me. This is your fault. | 你邀请我来是你的错 |
[16:15] | Jeff Willis, | 杰夫·威利斯 |
[16:17] | I challenge you for the hand of the woman we both love! | 为了我们共同爱着的女人 我向你宣战 |
[16:20] | Emily, I knew you were cheating on me. | 艾米丽 我就知道你出轨了 |
[16:22] | No. He’s lying, I swear. | 没有 他在撒谎 我可以发誓 |
[16:24] | – You love her? – My own wife? | -你爱的是她? -爱我老婆有什么不对 |
[16:26] | – You love her? – I’ve never seen this man before in my life. | -你爱的是她? -我从来没有见过这个人 |
[16:29] | Lay off her, Jeff. | 放过她吧 杰夫 |
[16:31] | I’m the one that’s been sleeping with your wife. | 我才是和你老婆上床的人 |
[16:34] | My own brother? | 我的亲弟弟? |
[16:35] | One answer, and I’ll get out of your way. You love her? | 给我答案后我立马消失 你爱的是她? |
[16:38] | And you know what? The sex is great. | 你知道吗 我和她的爱爱超和谐的说 |
[16:42] | You satanic bastard. | 你个邪恶的禽兽 |
[16:45] | – No! – You fraud! | -住手 -你这个伪君子 |
[16:50] | – What an interesting family. – Look what you’ve done. | -真是有意思的一家子 -看看你做的好事 |
[17:05] | This is very hard for you, isn’t it? | 这对你来说太难了 是吗 |
[17:07] | It’s the hardest thing I’ve had to do | 我在这星球上待了这么久 |
[17:09] | in my entire time on this planet. | 这是最难办到的一件事 |
[17:12] | Scruffy, come here. | 小邋遢 过来 |
[17:19] | You’re getting on my nerves, mutt. | 你烦着我了 杂种狗 |
[17:22] | So take a hike. | 滚吧 |
[17:26] | Go with the kid. | 跟小女孩走吧 |
[17:28] | I’m bad news, junior. I’m trouble, I tell ya. | 我很坏 小子 我告诉你 我不好惹 |
[17:33] | Just go! | 快走吧 |
[17:35] | Oh. Who am I kidding? | 我在骗谁啊 |
[17:39] | Would you like to walk him over to our place? | 你想陪着他去我们家吗 |
[17:41] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[17:43] | Harry, you can come over | 哈里 你可以随时来我家 |
[17:45] | and play with scruffy anytime you want to. | 和小邋遢玩儿 |
[17:47] | – Really? – Yeah, we’d love it. | -真的吗 -是的 乐意之至 |
[17:51] | After my ex-husband, it’s a pleasure | 离婚后 我非常高兴 |
[17:53] | to meet a man who’s so caring. | 能碰到你这么有爱心的男人 |
[18:05] | Well, Jeff’s brother | 杰夫的弟弟 |
[18:07] | needs his jaw wired. | 嘴部需要矫形 |
[18:09] | – I hope you’re proud of yourself. – You’re mad at me. | -这下你满意了吧 -你在生我的气 |
[18:12] | That’s fine. I’m mad at you. | 没关系 我还生你的气呢 |
[18:16] | – Why are you mad at me? – You’re the expert. | -你为什么生我的气 -你是专家 |
[18:18] | You tell me. | 你告诉我原因 |
[18:20] | Dr. Solomon, what do you want from me? | 所罗门教授 你到底想让我怎样 |
[18:23] | I want… | 我想 |
[18:26] | I want to be your boyfriend. | 我想做你的男朋友 |
[18:32] | Are you surprised? | 你很意外吗 |
[18:33] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[18:35] | not really. | 不意外 |
[18:39] | Well, then what’s the problem? | 那到底有什么问题 |
[18:42] | Honestly, there’s something about you | 说实话 你有些 |
[18:45] | that… seems odd. | 有些 奇怪 |
[18:47] | It’s as if you were out of | 你的思想与行为 |
[18:48] | sync with every other person on the planet. | 仿佛与地球上的所有人都不同步 |
[18:51] | How can that be? | 怎么会这样呢 |
[18:52] | Every day I go out of my way to do things that appear normal. | 每一天我都特意做显得正常的事 |
[18:55] | What you just said, that’s not normal. | 你刚刚说的这句就不正常 |
[18:58] | – What else? – Well, you… | -那还有什么 -你 |
[19:01] | you act as if you’re feeling everything for the first time. | 你表现得好像所有事物 你都是首次接触 |
[19:04] | You have no control over your emotions. | 而且在情感方面 你一点控制力都没有 |
[19:07] | You tried to feed me doggy treats. | 你试图喂我吃狗食 |
[19:12] | And? | 还有呢 |
[19:14] | You’re moving way too fast. | 你的步调太快了 |
[19:16] | Whatever is going to happen between us, | 无论我们之间的感觉如何 |
[19:19] | let’s let it evolve naturally. | 一切都顺其自然吧 |
[19:22] | All right, I can go along with that. | 好的 我可以顺其自然 |
[19:24] | – Good. – Why don’t we shake on it? | -好的 -不如我们握手吧 |
[19:28] | – Why don’t we hug on it? – No, that’s too– | -不如拥抱下吧 -不行 这太… |
[19:30] | Dr. Albright, please? | 欧布莱特教授 求你了 |
[19:32] | You don’t know how important this hug is to me. | 你不知道这拥抱对我来说有多重要 |
[19:35] | It would give my life a | 它将赐予我的生命 |
[19:36] | degree of meaning that I’ve only dreamed of. | 奢望般的深刻的意义 |
[19:42] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[19:47] | No, I can’t hug under this pressure. | 不行 压力太大没法抱 |
[19:50] | Try. | 试试吧 |
[20:02] | There. | 就是这样 |
[20:04] | That’s all I was asking for. | 我要求的就是这样 |
[20:09] | I want to have your baby. | 我要给你生孩子 |
[20:15] | You know, jealousy defies all logic. | 妒忌根本没有逻辑可言 |
[20:18] | Jeff’s a nice person. | 杰夫是个不错的人 |
[20:20] | Dr. Albright’s a nice person. | 欧布莱特教授也是个不错的人 |
[20:22] | But… the thought of them | 但是 一想到他们 |
[20:25] | being happy together just made me crazy. | 开心地在一起 我就快疯了 |
[20:27] | You think that’s bad? | 你以为这就算糟糕吗 |
[20:29] | Clark Kent gets jealous because Lois Lane likes superman. | 露易丝·蓝恩喜欢超人 克拉克·肯特就妒忌呢 |
[20:32] | Now, that is crazy. | 那才叫疯狂 |
[20:35] | Dick, you know, I finally figured out | 迪克 我终于弄清楚了 |
[20:38] | what women really want in a man. | 女人最想要什么样的男人 |
[20:40] | They want him to drive a big, powerful vehicle. | 她们要的是驾驶又大又有气势的车的男人 |
[20:44] | You’re saying I should be a bus driver? | 这么说我应该去开公交车? |
[20:47] | Hey, you’ll be beating them off with a stick. | 一车在手 江山你有 |
[20:50] | Dick, if you want to know | 迪克 如果你想知道 |
[20:52] | how to get what you want from the ladies, | 如何从女士那里得到你想要的 |
[20:54] | – the answer is simple. – What? | -答案很简单 -是什么 |
[20:57] | Get a dog. | 弄条狗 |
[20:59] | Wait– – Harry, you didn’t–? | 等等 哈里 你不会是… |
[21:03] | No. | 不可能 |