时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | There’s something about the moon and stars | 月亮和群星就是有这样的魔力 |
[00:37] | that’s… so romantic. I wish that– | 让人感到如此的心驰神往 真希望 |
[00:39] | Dr. Albright was here | 欧布莱特教授也在这儿 |
[00:41] | instead of a group of ungrateful subordinates. | 那感觉岂是碍眼的下属陪着能比的 |
[00:46] | – What are you reading? – “Vogue.” | -你在看什么呢 -《时尚》 |
[00:48] | Ha! Look at this. “Stomachs are in. | 看这段 “露肚子正当时”[肚子凹] |
[00:50] | Breasts are out.” | “曝乳沟已过季”[胸部凸] |
[00:52] | Well, that’s just basic anatomy. | 人本来就是这么长的嘛 |
[00:55] | Why don’t you look like that? | 你干吗不打扮成她们那样呢 |
[00:57] | Because that woman has used a line of products | 因为这些女人是靠化妆品堆出来的 |
[00:59] | that promotes moist-looking skin and a vacant look in her eyes. | 粉饰出润泽的皮肤和飘渺的眼神 |
[01:02] | Well, get some. | 那你就去搞点来 |
[01:05] | I’ve also noticed, lieutenant, | 副指挥官 我还注意到 |
[01:06] | that most girls smell better than you do. | 绝大多数女人都比你好闻 |
[01:10] | All right, it’s my job to research women, | 好吧 既然研究女人是我的工作 |
[01:12] | so I’ll get some soap, but I want it understood | 我会去买香皂的 但你们要搞清楚 |
[01:14] | it’s not because I want to smell nice. | 这可不是因为我想变的好闻 |
[01:17] | Sally, you know, fragrance is | 莎莉 各种香气 |
[01:18] | an integral part of the human experience– | 是人类体验中必要的一环 |
[01:21] | the smell of flowers in the springtime, | 暖洋洋的春日里花香四漫 |
[01:23] | the aroma of fresh baked apple pie. | 新出炉的苹果派香气宜人 久久不散 |
[01:25] | A beautiful sunset | 美丽的日落 |
[01:26] | with pink and orange streaking the sky. | 和染成粉色橙色的天空 让人流连忘返 |
[01:31] | Harry, that’s a sight, not a smell. | 哈里 这是你看见的 不是闻见的 |
[01:33] | Oh. Well, I knew it was one of those face hole things. | 反正无非是脸上这几个洞嘛 |
[01:51] | – Good morning! – Shh! | -早上好 -嘘 |
[01:52] | Please. I’m meditating. | 请安静 我在冥想 |
[01:54] | Oh, meditation. Interesting. | 冥想 有意思 |
[01:57] | Sometimes, when I’m feeling stressed out, | 当我感觉压力太大了的时候 |
[01:59] | I like to visualize myself in a peaceful place. | 我就会为自己描绘一幅宁静祥和的画卷 |
[02:02] | Don’t let me interrupt. You go on. | 别理会我 你继续 |
[02:15] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么描绘的 |
[02:19] | Close your eyes. Breathe. | 闭上眼睛 深呼吸 |
[02:25] | And picture a beautiful place. | 想象出一个美丽的地方 |
[02:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:30] | Yes, I’m there. | 好了 想到了 |
[02:32] | There’s a lovely breeze. | 一阵宜人的清风拂面 |
[02:35] | I’m wearing a gauzy dress. | 我穿着一条薄纱裙子 |
[02:38] | A wave hits me, | 一个浪头打了过来 |
[02:41] | but it doesn’t matter | 但没关系 |
[02:43] | because I’ve lost that winter weight. | 因为我把冬膘都甩掉了[薄纱湿了就贴身了] |
[02:45] | I take off my shirt. | 我脱掉衬衫 |
[02:48] | The sun embraces me like thousands of warm fingers. | 太阳用千万根手指爱抚我的身体 |
[02:52] | I am relaxed and free. | 我心情舒爽愉悦 毫无羁绊 |
[02:54] | Even my horse senses your calm. | 连我的马匹都感觉到了你的宁静祥和 |
[02:59] | I didn’t see your big horse, | 为何我没有看到你那健硕的马匹 |
[03:02] | handsome stranger. | 英俊的陌生人 |
[03:04] | That’s because you were distracted | 那是因为我刀刻斧凿般的胸肌 |
[03:06] | by my chiseled pecs. | 吸引了你的视线 |
[03:08] | Just then, their secretary arrives to say | 就在这时 她们的秘书小姐走过来说 |
[03:12] | “it’s all-you-can-eat fish day in the cafeteria.” | “食堂的鱼肉今日任吃到饱” |
[03:14] | Ooh, fish. Great. | 有鱼吃 真棒 |
[03:16] | Ah, yes, fish. | 真好 有鱼 |
[03:19] | My horse likes fish. | 我的骏马喜欢吃鱼 |
[03:39] | Don’t wander off. I’ll just be a second. | 不准瞎晃 我马上回来 |
[03:41] | And, you, don’t touch anything. | 还有你 什么都不准碰 |
[03:46] | Can I help you find something from the Firma De tata | 来自Firma De tata的肌肤护理系列 |
[03:49] | skin care line, miss? | 小姐 请问您需要什么呢 |
[03:51] | I’m looking for soap. | 我要买香皂 |
[03:52] | Are you oily or dry? | 请问您是油性还是干性皮肤呢 |
[03:54] | It depends on where you look. | 那得看你往哪儿瞄了 |
[03:57] | Combination. Are you familiar with | 混合型 您用过我们的 |
[03:59] | our foaming face wash, De bara tata? | 泡沫洁面乳吗 |
[04:02] | – Is it soap? – You’ll love it. | -是香皂吗 -您会喜欢的 |
[04:04] | And today we have special on Olia De Firma eye cream. | 今天Olia De Firma眼霜还有特价活动哦 |
[04:07] | – No, I just want soap. – How are you on toning gel? | -我只想买香皂 -您用什么爽肤啫喱呢 |
[04:11] | Mi throata tota is a must. | 这款您一定不可错过哦 |
[04:15] | If it’s soap, I’ll take it. | 是香皂 我就要 |
[04:16] | Are you sloughing? | 您有蜕皮的症状吗 |
[04:22] | What words are you not understanding? | 我说的哪个词你不懂 |
[04:24] | I need soap, just the soap. Give me soap! | 我要香皂 只要香皂 给我香皂 |
[04:33] | If I can help you or answer any questions, | 您如果要找什么或者有什么问题 |
[04:36] | just let me know. I’m Onya. | 就叫我吧 我叫恩雅 |
[04:38] | Okay, Onya, I was wondering | 恩雅 我不太明白 |
[04:40] | if you could explain to me this human obsession with youth | 你能不能解释下人们对年轻的这种迷恋 |
[04:43] | and why the cosmetics industry | 以及化妆品行业 |
[04:44] | perpetuates this self-destructive behavior? | 对这种自毁行为的不懈追求 |
[04:48] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[04:50] | That was great, what you just said to her. | 你刚才跟她说的那番话好有哲理 |
[04:52] | – I’ve seen you at school, right? – Yeah, I’ve seen you, too, | -我在学校里见过你 -我也在学校里见过你 |
[04:56] | hiding under the bleachers watching the cheerleaders. | 藏在看台下盯着啦啦队死看 |
[05:02] | You didn’t strike me as much of a thinker. | 在我印象中你的思想可没有如此深度 |
[05:05] | I’m August. Don’t call me Auggie. | 我叫奥古斯特 不准叫我奥吉 |
[05:08] | I’m Tommy. Don’t call me Auggie, either. | 我是汤米 也别叫我奥吉 |
[05:13] | You know, it’s so depressing | 你知道吗 最让人郁闷的就是 |
[05:13] | [baby boomers 1945–1960年间 处于美国高生育率时期出生的人] | |
[05:15] | how the baby boomers have distorted society. | 那些超生游击队把社会搞得乱七八糟 |
[05:17] | They screwed up the job market, froze music for 30 years, | 搞乱了人力市场 音乐发展停止了30年 |
[05:21] | and now this. | 现在又是这个 |
[05:23] | Yeah, they’ve created an entire industry | 他们开创了这一整个产业 |
[05:25] | attempting to recapture the youth they squandered. | 就为了挽回被他们肆意践踏的青春 |
[05:28] | Tommy, you are insanely bright. | 汤米 你真是太有见地了 |
[05:31] | Well, it’s just how I feel. | 我只是有这种感觉 |
[05:39] | “Very berry lip stain.” What do you think? | “珠光樱桃色” 看起来如何 |
[05:43] | Me like. | 我喜欢 |
[05:51] | Ooh! There’s my cab. I’m late. | 我的出租车到了 我要迟到了 |
[05:54] | – Your cab? Where are you going? – To the airport. | -出租车 你要去哪 -去机场 |
[05:56] | Oh, the airport. I’d love to see the airport. | 机场啊 我挺想去机场看看的 |
[05:59] | We could make a night of it. | 咱俩可以在那度过美好的一夜 |
[06:01] | Well, I’m just going to be there until my plane leaves. | 我只是去那儿等着上飞机的 |
[06:03] | – Going on a little retreat. – Retreat? You’re going away. | -我要隐居几天 -隐居 你要离开? |
[06:06] | – Just for a week. – A week? | -只去一周 -去一周 |
[06:08] | Is there a number I can call you if I need you? | 有没有号码 我想你的时候可以打电话 |
[06:12] | Ooh, gotta go. Bye. | 要走啦 拜拜 |
[06:15] | But– | 但是 |
[06:18] | Dr. Albright! | 欧布莱特教授 |
[06:20] | Hey! You forgot your– | 喂 你忘东西了 |
[06:24] | you forgot your– | 你忘了带 |
[06:26] | me! | 我 |
[06:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:39] | Care for a complimentary facial | 想尝试下Orca男士护肤系列中 |
[06:41] | from Orca Skin Care for men? | 备受赞誉的面部产品吗 |
[06:45] | I don’t think I should. | 还是不要了 |
[06:47] | Don’t you deserve a little time-out for yourself? | 难道您不该给自己一个短短的休憩吗 |
[06:51] | – No. – Come on. | -不该 -来嘛 |
[06:54] | Sit down. Relax. | 请坐 放松 |
[06:59] | Soft. | 好软 |
[07:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:09] | You really have great skin. | 您的皮肤真好 |
[07:11] | You probably stay away from the sun. | 您平常一定很少晒太阳吧 |
[07:13] | Well, after almost crashing into it, | 自从上次差点一头撞进去之后 |
[07:16] | you learn your lesson. | 我就吃一堑长一智了 |
[07:22] | Most men don’t think they have time for pampering, | 大部分男人认为自己没有时间做保养 |
[07:27] | but they’re wrong. | 但他们想错了 |
[07:30] | Well, I’m really not like most men. | 我跟大部分男人还真是不一样 |
[07:35] | I could tell. | 我看得出来 |
[07:37] | Is it that obvious? Boy, is Dick going to be mad. | 很明显吗 迪克又要气疯了 |
[07:41] | You know, he keeps telling me that I need to fit in more. | 他一直耳提面命我要多融入些 |
[07:44] | Who’s Dick? | 迪克是谁 |
[07:47] | He’s my high commander. | 他是我的总指挥官 |
[07:49] | I was in a relationship like that once. | 我也曾有过类似的男朋友 |
[07:53] | Now, doesn’t that feel good? | 感觉是不是很好 |
[08:00] | The first time is always fabulous, isn’t it? | 第一次总是让人神清气爽 不是吗 |
[08:07] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[08:09] | Oh, it’s you. How’s your soap research? | 是你啊 你的香皂调研做的如何 |
[08:12] | It’s more than soap, Dick. It’s a whole regime. | 不只是香皂 迪克 这可是一个庞大的王国 |
[08:15] | Aviana gave me all these vials of potions to experiment with. | 艾维娜给了我这么些试用装 |
[08:18] | Okay, this one dulls my shine. This one brings out my glow. | 这一款是哑光的 这一款是焕彩的 |
[08:21] | But I’m going to put ’em both on my face at the same time | 我准备把两个都抹到脸上 |
[08:23] | and let ’em fight it out. | 看看它们谁打得过谁 |
[08:25] | – Who’s Aviana? – She gave me this. | -艾维娜是谁 -给我这些的人 |
[08:28] | And expected nothing in return? | 居然不要你回礼? |
[08:41] | So, does anybody notice anything… | 有没有人注意到 |
[08:46] | different about me? | 我变样了呢 |
[08:49] | Your teeth look whiter. | 你牙变白了 |
[08:51] | I bet you think I’ve been mountain biking, but, no. | 你肯定以为我骑车越野了 其实不然 |
[08:54] | It’s Orca’s sunless sea bronzer for men. | 这是Orca男士免晒海洋古铜粉底 |
[08:57] | Phillip says that it gives the illusion of being in the sun | 菲利普说这个能带来日晒的效果 |
[09:00] | without all of the elastin damage. | 而皮肤的弹性蛋白却不会被损害 |
[09:02] | – Who’s Phillip? – My skin care specialist. | -菲利普是谁 -我的皮肤保养专家 |
[09:05] | He taught me that | 他告诉我 |
[09:06] | my self-esteem does not rely on what others think of me | 自尊并不取决于他人如何看待我 |
[09:10] | but, instead, on how I look. | 而取决于我的外表 |
[09:13] | Well, you look like an idiot. | 你看着就像个弱智 |
[09:16] | Oh? | 是么 |
[09:17] | Well, the people at the personnel office didn’t seem to think so. | 但人事部门的人可不这么想 |
[09:20] | You’re looking at the new Orca perfume representative. | 我现在可是Orca新款香水的销售代表 |
[09:25] | I get to wear a sailor’s suit. | 我还能穿水手装哦 |
[09:28] | – Where’s Tommy? – He’s with his new girlfriend, August. | -汤米去哪了 -和新女朋友奥古斯特在一起 |
[09:32] | August? Phillip? Aviana? | 奥古斯特 菲利普 艾维娜 |
[09:34] | Who are all these people? What kind of a store did you go to? | 这都是谁啊 你们去的什么商店啊 |
[09:37] | They’re just friends we made. You should try it. | 我们新交的朋友嘛 你也该试试看 |
[09:39] | Excuse me, | 仅仅因为 |
[09:40] | just because I’ve developed a relationship with one woman | 我为和一个女人建立关系 |
[09:43] | at the expense of | 而放弃了 |
[09:44] | developing a relationship with any other human on this planet | 和这星球上其他人交往的机会 |
[09:46] | – does not mean I don’t have any friends. – Name one. | -并不代表我没朋友啊 -举个例子 |
[09:49] | – Well, I’ve got lots of friends. – Who? | -我有很多朋友 -谁 |
[09:52] | Willie, Steve, and… | 威利 史蒂夫 和 |
[09:56] | Carpet Giant. | 地毯大亨 |
[10:01] | Good morning, Dr. Solomon. Isn’t it a beautiful day? | 早上好 所罗门教授 今天天儿真好 |
[10:04] | You’re in a cheerful mood. | 你心情真好 |
[10:05] | Do you forget that Dr. Albright is gone? | 你忘了欧布莱特教授走了吗 |
[10:08] | – Nope. – Nina… | -没 -尼娜 |
[10:11] | Do you have the number where Dr. Albright is staying? | 你有欧布莱特教授隐居地的电话吗 |
[10:14] | – Yep. – Good. | -有 -那敢情好 |
[10:16] | Could you get her on the phone for me, please? | 你能拨下她的电话吗 |
[10:18] | She said no calls. | 她不让 |
[10:20] | Nina, you work for me, too. | 尼娜 你也为我工作 |
[10:21] | When I ask you to do something, | 当我让你干什么的时候 |
[10:23] | you are to do it immediately, no questions asked! | 你就得马上去做 不得质疑 |
[10:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:39] | Why did you bring me here? | 干嘛带我来吃饭 |
[10:41] | Well, with Dr. Albright gone, | 既然欧布莱特教授走了 |
[10:43] | I thought it would be a nice chance for us friends to catch up. | 我觉得咱们朋友间吃个饭聊一聊挺好的 |
[10:49] | How long have you been at Pendleton? | 你在潘德顿大学工作多久了 |
[10:51] | – Three years. – My, that’s a long time. | -三年 -挺长时间了啊 |
[10:53] | You’re going to fire me, aren’t you? | 你打算炒我鱿鱼 是不? |
[10:56] | Why would you think that? | 为什么你会这么想 |
[10:57] | Because I won’t give you the phone number. | 因为我不肯把电话号码给你 |
[10:59] | – That would be– – If you think that I won’t cause a scene | -那就… -如果你以为在高档餐厅 |
[11:01] | just because we’re in a fancy restaurant, | 我就不敢撕破脸面的话 |
[11:03] | you had better think again. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[11:04] | Because I’m going to tell you exactly what I think of | 我可要告诉你 我对你这糟老头 |
[11:07] | your sorry ass and the loser school that owns it, | 还有这烂学校是怎么看的 |
[11:10] | because I, Nina Campbell, am quitting! | 因为我尼娜·坎贝尔 主动辞职 |
[11:12] | I work damn hard for you! | 我那么努力地为你工作 |
[11:15] | Nina, sit down. | 尼娜 坐下 |
[11:17] | I’m not firing you. | 我没要解雇你 |
[11:19] | – You’re not? – No. | -没要解雇我 -没有 |
[11:21] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | I’d like to change my order. | 我要改单 |
[11:27] | Bring me the rack of lamb and a beefeater martini, | 给我来一份羊排和将军马天尼 |
[11:29] | straight up with an olive. | 不要冰加一枚橄榄 |
[11:33] | – But about Dr. Albright’s number– – Don’t press your luck. | -关于欧布莱特教授的电话 -甭想了 |
[11:44] | Dick, I made you a sandwich. Aren’t you ever coming home? | 迪克 我给你做了三明治 你不打算回家了吗 |
[11:46] | Not until I find out where Dr. Albright is staying. | 等我找到欧布莱特教授在哪儿再说 |
[11:51] | Oh, mama! Walk that around. | 娘哦 走两圈看看 |
[11:56] | Why did I say that? | 怎么蹦出这么句话 |
[11:57] | It’s okay. I’ve been getting that all day. | 没事儿 今儿一整天我听到的都是这句 |
[11:59] | Everywhere I go, men just react like that, | 不管我去哪儿 男人都是这个反应 |
[12:01] | even construction workers. | 连建筑工人都是 |
[12:04] | You know, this stuff changes you somehow. | 不知为何这些东西能改变你 |
[12:06] | It’s like the clogged pores | 就好像把毛孔堵上 |
[12:08] | keep your self-esteem from escaping. | 你的自尊也就溜不掉了一样 |
[12:12] | I think I like it. | 我挺喜欢 |
[12:13] | She must have left her number here somewhere. | 她肯定把电话号码留在这了 |
[12:15] | She keeps everything– | 她把什么玩意儿都留着 |
[12:17] | she’s so anal. | 她追求细节的完美 |
[12:19] | Will you drop it? We’ll just build another Albright. | 别找了 咱们再组一个欧布莱特不就得了 |
[12:22] | We have the technology. We have the leftover flesh. | 我们有技术 还有隔夜的剩肉 |
[12:25] | And I could really use the extra freezer space. | 冰箱里腾点地儿正好放东西 |
[12:28] | Are you mad? There’s only one Dr. Albright. | 你疯了吗 欧布莱特教授是独一无二的 |
[12:30] | – Calm down. – You don’t understand. | -冷静点 -你不明白 |
[12:32] | I need to talk to her right now! | 我现在就要跟她说话 |
[12:33] | Pull yourself together, man! | 看看你的丑样 |
[12:37] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢你 副指挥官 |
[12:40] | You smell great. | 你真好闻 |
[12:50] | You know, Tommy, you really have an old soul. | 知道吗 汤米 你很成熟 |
[12:55] | – I like it. – Oh, you do? | -我喜欢 -真的吗 |
[13:00] | It is really, really old. | 我可是非常 非常得成熟 |
[13:04] | So, Dick’s not your real father, is he? | 迪克不是你亲爸 对吧 |
[13:07] | – How’d you know? – Well, you seem to have | -你怎么知道的 -你看起来似乎 |
[13:10] | this kind of loyalty to him but no real emotional connection. | 对他是一种忠诚 却并没有情感交流 |
[13:14] | Tommy? Have I upset you? | 汤米 我这么说你难过了吗 |
[13:16] | No, I was just trying to look down your blouse. | 没有 我正透过领子往下看呢 |
[13:20] | – Oh, god! – What? What did I say? What? | -天哪 -怎么了 我说什么了 |
[13:23] | I don’t know how I ever could have expected | 真不知道我为什么会期望 |
[13:25] | a 14-year-old boy– | 一个14岁的男孩 |
[13:27] | and I emphasize “boy”– | 注意了 是”男孩” |
[13:29] | – to be able to separate my body from my mind. – Wait, August, | -能够喜欢我的人而不是我的身体 -奥古斯特 |
[13:33] | they’re attached. Wait! Hold on. | 你的身体就是你啊 等等 |
[13:35] | Wait! Come back! Wait. Stop. | 等等 回来啊 等等 |
[13:38] | Let’s talk about my feelings some more. | 再来谈谈我的感受嘛 |
[13:39] | They’re really screwed up. | 我心情很糟的 |
[13:44] | You heard me. | 就是很糟怎么地 |
[13:53] | …Mary Albright. | 玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[14:00] | Well, she’s not at the Bangkok Sheraton. | 她不在曼谷喜来登酒店 |
[14:09] | When you can’t go to the sea, | 如果您无暇前往一览海洋风光 |
[14:11] | the sea comes to you with Orca. | Orca将海洋带到您身边 |
[14:17] | Doesn’t “Orca” mean whale? | Orca不是鲸鱼的意思吗 |
[14:19] | Yes. All of our products | 是的 我们的产品 |
[14:21] | are derived from essential whale oils. | 都提取自鲸鱼油脂 |
[14:24] | All the goodness of whale. | 鲸鱼的好东西都被我们用干净了 |
[14:28] | Isn’t that animal cruelty? | 这不是残害动物吗 |
[14:30] | Oh, no. No, they don’t kill the whales, | 不是 他们不会杀死鲸鱼的 |
[14:32] | they just corner ’em. | 他们只是把鲸鱼围起来 |
[14:35] | You would be amazed at how much oil they let go | 它们被吓到时放出的油脂量 |
[14:38] | when they are really scared. | 多到能让您惊讶的下巴掉地上 |
[14:43] | Find out what Eskimo men have known for centuries. | 来看看Eskimo男士系列为何畅销几世纪吧 |
[14:47] | Ah, I see you’re already familiar with our bronzer. | 看来您已经用过我们的古铜粉底了 |
[14:55] | All Righty. | 那好吧 |
[14:59] | Aviana–Aviana, over here. | 艾维娜 艾维娜过来 |
[15:01] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:03] | Aviana, I’m flaking bad. I need some more samples. | 艾维娜 我蜕皮的很厉害 再给我点样品 |
[15:06] | I’m sorry. Only the first sample is free. | 很抱歉 只有第一份样品是免费的 |
[15:09] | – Now you have to pay. – Just a little scrub. | -您得付钱了 -一点点就好 |
[15:11] | Half an ounce? I’ll get the money. | 半盎司呢 我会拿钱来的 |
[15:14] | You know I’m good for it. | 你知道我能赚钱 |
[15:15] | I’m sorry. My suppliers would never go for that. | 很抱歉 我的供货商可不允许这样 |
[15:19] | I see how this works. | 我明白这是怎么回事了 |
[15:21] | You reel me in with your glossy ads, | 你用花言巧语来打动我 |
[15:23] | get me hooked on freebies. | 用试用装来引我上钩 |
[15:24] | Next thing you know, I’m out trying to scrape together | 然后我就会拿出刮箱底儿的钱 |
[15:26] | enough cash for a lousy tube of concealer. | 来买一管子烂遮瑕膏 |
[15:28] | Fine, don’t buy it then. | 那您可以不买 |
[15:31] | I have plenty of others who want it. | 我这儿有很多顾客想买呢 |
[15:34] | – Would you like a free sample of Firma De tata? – No! | -您想用下Firma De tata的试用装吗 -不要用 |
[15:37] | Don’t do it. Just say no. | 不要用 拒绝她 |
[15:43] | When you can’t go to the– | 当你不能去 |
[15:48] | Why did I have to come here? | 干嘛带我来这儿 |
[15:50] | I was perfectly happy sitting in my room, | 我在房间里待得正开心呢 |
[15:52] | fantasizing that August doesn’t hate my guts. | 正幻想着奥古斯特没跟我生气呢 |
[15:54] | Because you’re the information officer. | 因为你是信息官 |
[15:56] | I’m sure you can defeat a simple door lock. | 所以我想一个小小的门锁挡不住你吧 |
[16:00] | What are you doing?! This is illegal. | 你干嘛了 这是违法的 |
[16:02] | Now we’re breaking and entering. | 现在我们就是非法闯入了 |
[16:03] | What did you expect me to do? Beam you in? | 那你还想要我怎么样 变成光射进去吗 |
[16:08] | Smell. | 香气 |
[16:14] | – What? – Mary! | -什么 -玛丽的香气 |
[16:18] | You know, you and I are pathetic. | 咱俩真是可悲透了 |
[16:20] | We’re superior beings. | 我们是高等生物 |
[16:21] | We’re supposed to be here studying the human race, | 我们是来研究人类的 |
[16:23] | not mooning over a couple of chicks. | 而不是为一两个小妞黯然神伤 |
[16:25] | I’m not mooning, I’m obsessing. There’s a difference. | 我没黯然神伤 只是迷恋 有区别的 |
[16:27] | Now, look around for a travel brochure or itinerary, something. | 找找看有没有旅行指南或日程安排什么的 |
[16:30] | No, Dick, I have to get home. | 迪克 我要回家了 |
[16:32] | I have to wait by the phone for August not to call. | 我得在电话边上等着 以免奥古斯特不打电话来 |
[16:35] | All right, you do that. I’m gonna… | 那你走吧 我就在 |
[16:37] | hang around here for a while. | 这儿逛荡一会 |
[16:39] | Dick? You’re not gonna do anything creepy, are you? | 迪克 你不会在这儿做什么见不得人的事儿吧 |
[16:44] | You know me better than that. | 你知道我不会的 |
[16:46] | I’m just going to rifle through her belongings. | 我只不过是想翻翻她的东西而已 |
[16:53] | August… | 奥古斯特 |
[16:55] | I just came for my backpack. | 我是来拿背包的 |
[16:57] | Oh. Well, it’s on the bed. | 在床上 |
[16:59] | Listen, I ran out | 听着 我跑出去 |
[17:01] | because I was disappointed in you. | 是因为我对你很失望 |
[17:04] | I thought you were different than other guys. | 我本以为你和其他男生不同 |
[17:06] | Oh, I am different. | 我是不同啊 |
[17:08] | You have no idea how different I am. | 你可不知道我有多不同 |
[17:12] | Well, you’re not totally to blame, | 也不能全怪你 |
[17:14] | because I know I send some really mature signals. | 我知道自己会放射出一种成熟的信号 |
[17:20] | Okay, I can deal with that. | 我可以处理好的 |
[17:22] | I can forget the physical stuff | 我可以忘掉身体的事情 |
[17:24] | and just be completely intellectual all the time. | 任何时候都保持百分百理性 |
[17:29] | Well, I hope not all the time. | 不用”任何时候”都理性 |
[17:31] | Thank god, | 谢天谢地 |
[17:33] | ’cause, frankly, I couldn’t have done that. | 说实话 我做不到的 |
[17:37] | Look, it’s not that complicated. | 没有那么复杂的 |
[17:39] | Sometimes you go with the intellectual, | 有时候你要非常理性 |
[17:41] | sometimes you go with the physical, | 有时候你得听从身体的呼唤 |
[17:43] | and sometimes just closeness is nice. | 有时候 待在一起感觉就很好 |
[17:46] | How will I know when to do what? | 那我怎么知道什么时候该做什么呢 |
[17:49] | I’ll decide that as we go along. | 看处的情况我说了算啊 |
[18:13] | Why, Dr. Albright, | 欧布莱特教授 为什么 |
[18:15] | you’re being so naughty. | 你这么淘气呢 |
[18:25] | I just came by to feed the fish. | 我是来喂鱼的 |
[18:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:34] | Good morning, Nina. | 早上好 尼娜 |
[18:35] | Good morning, Dr. Albright. | 早上好 欧布莱特教授 |
[18:37] | You look great. | 您气色真好 |
[18:38] | I feel like a million bucks. Did I miss anything? | 我浑身舒爽 有没有什么事情 |
[18:41] | Mmm, not really. | 没什么大事 |
[18:46] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[18:49] | You came back! | 你回来了 |
[20:02] | When humans come together, | 当人类在一起时 |
[20:04] | they… connect somehow. | 他们会以某种方式联系起来 |
[20:06] | And when one of them goes away, | 如果其中一个人离开了 |
[20:08] | they pull out a part of you. | 他们会带走你身体的一部分 |
[20:10] | Dr. Albright took a piece of me with her when she left. | 欧布莱特教授离开时就带走了一部分我 |
[20:14] | And when she came back, I felt normal again. | 她回来时 我又完整了 |
[20:17] | Well, as normal as one can feel in these bodies. | 这些身体自然而然会有这样的感觉 |
[20:21] | While we’re on the subject of bodies, | 既然说到了身体的话题 |
[20:23] | why is mine so much higher maintenance than yours? | 为什么我的保养费比你们的高那么多 |
[20:26] | I think the economy relies on it. | 这可是国家的经济命脉 |
[20:31] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[20:37] | What are you selling now? | 你现在改卖什么了 |
[20:39] | Well, surprisingly, I got fired, | 让人惊讶的是 我被炒了 |
[20:41] | but Phillip found me a new job. | 但是菲利普给我找了份新工作 |
[20:44] | I am now a full-time employee | 我现在是斯巴达克斯休闲酒吧的 |
[20:47] | at the Spartacus Lounge. | 全日制员工 |
[20:49] | Good for you, Harry. | 祝贺你 哈里 |
[20:51] | You know, a man is never really complete when he’s alone. | 单身的男人永远不是完整的 |
[20:55] | And a woman’s not complete unless she’s making you beg. | 一个女人没有男人的哀哀祈求也是不完整的 |
[20:58] | How do the men here survive when the women go away? | 如果女人们走了男人们该怎么活啊 |
[21:02] | They go to bars. | 去酒吧啊 |
[21:05] | They get along without their women? | 没有女人他们也能活吗 |
[21:07] | They make do. | 还是可以装一下嘛 |