时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | – What are you doing? – I’m waxing the floor. | -你在干吗 -给地板打蜡 |
[00:36] | It’s nice to know that every time I take some responsibility, | 每干件家事 我离晋升就又近了一步 |
[00:40] | I move a step closer to my promotion. | 一想到这个我就高兴 |
[00:42] | You’re on the road to the top. | 总指挥官的位子你势在必得啊 |
[00:44] | And I don’t care who I step on to get there. | 一将功成万骨枯 |
[00:47] | Well, nice job, Harry. | 干得好 哈里 |
[00:49] | Ha! Floor’s so shiny, I can see up my own dress. | 地板好亮 我能看到自己的裙底 |
[00:54] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[00:56] | Sally– | 莎莉 |
[01:02] | – You touched my radio. – No, I didn’t. | -你调过我的收音机 -我没有 |
[01:05] | Yes, you did. I always leave it tuned | 就是你 我一直设置成902.1调频 |
[01:07] | to big country 902.1. | 乡村乐大赏来着 |
[01:09] | I turned it on, and out came mucho salsa 106. | 今天打开时 出来的是106梦幻莎莎 |
[01:11] | Well, you used my leg razor to shave your stupid face. | 你还拿我剃腿毛的刀来刮脸呢 |
[01:14] | That’s because the delicate handle is easier to grip. | 因为小把手更好抓嘛 |
[01:17] | Listen, Mr. Anal, I am sick– | 听着 吹毛求疵的大爷 我受够 |
[01:19] | Hey! Am I gonna have to separate you two? | 难道非要我出手把你们俩分开吗 |
[01:23] | All we seem to do is argue ever since we came here. | 咱们到这儿后就开始吵 |
[01:26] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想跟你谈 |
[01:27] | We studied nine galaxies in perfect harmony. | 之前九个星系不都过的好好的 |
[01:29] | And we didn’t leave scuff marks. | 也没留下摩擦的痕迹 |
[01:33] | We seem to be annoyed with each other. | 我们互相看着都不顺眼 |
[01:36] | And as fascinating as that is, it’s irritating as hell. | 不顺眼没什么不好 但挺让人心烦的 |
[01:39] | – Sally? – I’m sorry. I wasn’t listening. | -莎莉 -抱歉 我没听你说话 |
[01:42] | I just got a shooting pain in my head when you began to speak. | 你一张嘴我就感觉头被人打穿了一样 |
[01:44] | August finds us quite charming | 奥古斯特觉得咱们这股子 |
[01:46] | in our naive determination to stay together. | 傻了吧唧非要呆在一起的劲儿挺好玩的 |
[01:49] | You tell your little girlfriend August to mind her own business. | 告诉你的小女朋友 别管闲事 |
[01:52] | – Yeah, and don’t drink out of the milk carton. – Fine. | -别直接就着纸盒喝牛奶 -好 |
[01:56] | Look at this. We’re failing here. We’re a family. | 这成何体统 我们是一家人 |
[01:58] | We’re supposed to be getting along. We’ve got to work on this. | 理应相亲相爱 我们必须想个办法 |
[02:01] | Could you please take this argument off my linoleum floor? | 你们能不能别站在我的油毡地板上吵 |
[02:04] | – Come off it, Harry. – Harry, you know what? | -别添乱 哈里 -哈里 我跟你讲 |
[02:05] | I’ll give you your promotion right now, | 只要你能两分钟不说”真的” |
[02:07] | if you don’t say the word “really” in the next two minutes. | 我就给你晋升 |
[02:09] | – Really? – You lose. | -真的吗 -你输了 |
[02:10] | Dick, she tricked me. | 迪克 她耍我 |
[02:12] | I don’t want to talk about it! | 我不想跟你谈这个 |
[02:16] | Well, I guess I just can’t have nice things. | 好日子大概是落不到我头上了 |
[02:41] | – What are you doing under my desk? – Sleeping. | -你在我的桌子下面干嘛 -睡觉 |
[02:43] | – Why? – Because the top of your desk is hard and cold. | -为什么 -因为你桌子上面又冷又硬 |
[02:47] | You do have a bed at home, don’t you? | 难道你家里没床睡吗 |
[02:49] | Yes, but I can’t stand my house. | 有 但是那个家真让我受不了 |
[02:51] | It’s filled with… | 到处都是 |
[02:53] | family. | 家人 |
[02:55] | If I lived with my brother, it wouldn’t last a week. | 要我跟我弟住 一个星期都忍不了 |
[02:58] | You have a brother? | 你还有个弟弟吗 |
[02:59] | That’s great. Tell me about him. | 真好 跟我讲讲他吧 |
[03:01] | Well, he hasn’t quite gotten settled yet. | 他还没安定下来呢 |
[03:04] | I don’t think he’s met the right woman, | 我觉得他还没有遇到真命天女 |
[03:06] | not that women are put off by him. Well, some are. | 而不是女人们都不甩他 有些是不甩啦 |
[03:10] | – Most are. – What does he do? | -大部分都不甩 -他做什么的 |
[03:14] | Something different every year. | 每年都不同 |
[03:15] | Right now he’s restoring houses. | 现在他正干着修补房子的活儿呢 |
[03:17] | I have a picture of him. | 我有他的照片 |
[03:18] | – Is this him? What a gut. – No, that’s my mother. | -这是他吗 好大的啤酒肚 -那是我妈 |
[03:23] | – That’s Roy. – Why don’t you call him? I’d like to meet him. | -他叫罗伊 -给他打电话吧 我想见见他 |
[03:26] | – We don’t get together much. – You don’t get along? | -我们不常在一起 -你们处不来吗 |
[03:28] | – No, it’s just hard. – Does he live far away? | -不 是见面不方便 -他住的远吗 |
[03:31] | From my house? | 离我的房子吗 |
[03:33] | Three, four blocks. | 三四个街区远吧 |
[03:35] | – So you choose to have nothing to do with him. – That’s not true. | -那就是你故意疏远他 -谁说的 |
[03:39] | – You don’t see him. – Not very much. | -你不跟他见面 -不太见 |
[03:40] | – But you’d like to see him? – N-not very much. | -那你想见他吗 -不太想见 |
[03:43] | Then I was right. You don’t want to have anything to do with him. | 这么说我没错 你就是故意疏远他 |
[03:45] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[03:46] | – Well, why don’t you call him? – Fine, I’ll call him. | -那为何不给他打电话呢 -好 现在就打 |
[03:48] | – Yes! – We’ve been meaning to get together. | -好 -我们一直想见一见的 |
[03:51] | – I’ll ask him to drop by. – Wonderful. | -我邀请他过来坐坐 -那敢情好 |
[03:54] | And when he gets here, just act normal. | 他来了以后 你正常点就行了 |
[03:57] | I’d ask you to do the same, | 我也恳请你正常点 |
[03:59] | but I’m afraid that ship has sailed. | 但你要能正常 泰坦尼克就不会沉了 |
[04:03] | Hello. Roy? | 你好啊 罗伊 |
[04:10] | Tommy, would you sign my worksheet? | 汤米 你能帮我签下工作记录表吗 |
[04:12] | Sure. What did you do? | 好啊 你干什么了 |
[04:14] | Well, I pre-peeled all these bananas for eating ease. | 我把香蕉皮都扒了 吃的时候方便 |
[04:20] | Well, good job, Harry. | 干得好 哈里 |
[04:22] | Mangia. Mangia. | 尽情享用吧 |
[04:26] | Now I know why I like you, Tommy. | 现在我知道自己为什么喜欢你了 汤米 |
[04:28] | You’re always supportive and patient with your family. | 因为你对家人耐心 总抱着支持的态度 |
[04:31] | Just the kind of guy I am. | 我就是这样的人 |
[04:34] | You spend a lot of time taking care of other people’s needs, | 你花费了大量时间在满足他人需要上 |
[04:37] | – except mine. – Yeah, well– | -除了我以外 -是啊 |
[04:39] | Wait, am I in trouble? | 我是不是做错什么了 |
[04:41] | How did I get in trouble? | 怎么突然一下我又有问题了 |
[04:43] | You’re not in trouble. We’re in trouble. | 你没问题 是我们的关系有问题了 |
[04:45] | I really hope we don’t have to break up. | 不过还不到要分手的地步吧 |
[04:48] | Break up? We’re not– when did we break up? | 分手 我们没有 我们什么时候分的 |
[04:50] | I think it would be good if we focused more on each other. | 我觉得最好能多给予对方一点关注 |
[04:53] | I’ll show you focused. | 我让你看看什么叫一心一意 |
[04:55] | Let’s go to a movie Friday night. | 周五晚上我们去看电影吧 |
[04:56] | – I don’t know. – August, please. Please? | -再说吧 -奥古斯特 拜托了 |
[04:59] | – You’re so needy. – I’m sorry. | -看你这黏糊样儿 -对不起 |
[05:04] | No, I like that in a man. | 不 我喜欢黏糊的男人 |
[05:12] | No, Sally, I will not apologize. | 不 莎莉 我不会道歉 |
[05:14] | And let me tell you what– | 而且你听着 |
[05:16] | Hello? Hello– | 喂 喂 |
[05:22] | Sally, I am the high commander, | 莎莉 我是总指挥官 |
[05:24] | and you are not allowed to hang up on– | 不准挂我电话 |
[05:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:33] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[05:40] | Dr. Solomon, this is my brother Roy. | 所罗门教授 这是我弟弟罗伊 |
[05:43] | Whoa! Your head is huge. | 你的脑袋好大 |
[05:47] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:48] | – Enormous! – It’s a pleasure to meet you. | -还真是大啊 -见到你很高兴 |
[05:50] | How do you get any work done with all these | 满校园的粉嫩妞儿在你面前晃 |
[05:52] | 18-year-old butts waving in your face? | 不容易集中精力工作吧 |
[05:54] | I try, I try. | 我尽力而为 |
[05:56] | So, tell me all about yourself. | 介绍下你自己吧 |
[05:58] | I mean, it must be fascinating restoring houses. | 修补房子的工作应该很有趣吧 |
[06:03] | I don’t restore houses. I sell vinyl siding. | 我不管修房子 我卖塑料外墙板 |
[06:08] | I think you underestimate the effect vinyl has on houses. | 你八成低估了塑料板对房子的重要性 |
[06:12] | Listen to her. She’s always bragging on me ’cause she loves me, | 真会说 她爱我所以总是替我吹嘘 |
[06:15] | – ’cause she’s my monkey girl. – Don’t do the monkey girl– | -她是我的猴姐姐 -不准玩儿这个 |
[06:17] | Aren’t you the monkey girl? No, you’re the monkey girl. | 你不是猴姐姐吗 不 你就是猴姐姐 |
[06:20] | – You want to hear the monkey sound? – Please. | -你想听猴姐姐叫吗 -请便 |
[06:22] | Please, not the monkey sound! No– Ow! No, stop. | 不要弄什么猴叫 不要 停 |
[06:27] | This is wonderful. Playful sibling aggression. | 你们真友爱 姐弟间的小打小闹 |
[06:29] | It’s fantastic. Please continue. | 真和谐 你们继续 |
[06:31] | No– | 不要 |
[06:34] | You must be Roy. We’ve spoken. | 你是罗伊吧 我们通过话的 |
[06:37] | – I’m Nina. – Hey! It’s nice to finally meet you. | -我是尼娜 -能见到你真高兴 |
[06:39] | Nice to meet you, too. | 见到你我也很高兴 |
[06:41] | Gosh, you don’t sound black on the phone. | 电话里你听着可不像是黑人 |
[06:45] | It’s just something I picked up in spy school. | 这是我在间谍学校学的一项本事 |
[06:49] | Ooh, he’s nice. | 他真是好人 |
[06:53] | I have a great idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[06:55] | Why don’t the two of you come over for dinner tonight at 7:00? | 今晚7点你们俩来我家吃晚饭怎么样 |
[06:58] | – No, no, no, no. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -算了算了算了 -好啊好啊好啊 |
[07:00] | – I think the monkey might want to go. – Yes, yes, yes! | -猴姐姐大概想去吧 -去去去 |
[07:04] | Oh, wonderful. Roy, you are the perfect brother. | 棒极了 罗伊 你真是个好弟弟 |
[07:07] | This is the guy you said was a pompous ass? | 这是你说的那个目中无人的混球吗 |
[07:12] | That’s me. | 正是在下 |
[07:36] | Sally, the Albrights will be here any minute now. | 莎莉 欧布莱特姐弟马上就到了 |
[07:39] | This is a special occasion. | 今天可是特别的日子 |
[07:40] | Where’s the salmon mousse, the duck terrine, the smoked chub? | 鲑鱼慕斯 鸭子冷盘和烟熏鲦鱼在哪儿呢 |
[07:46] | You know, Dick, I have a cleaver in my hand. | 迪克 我手上可握着刀呢 |
[07:50] | I got a date with August. Don’t wait up. | 我跟奥古斯特有约会 别等我了 |
[07:53] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不不不 |
[07:55] | Dr. Albright and her brother are coming to dinner tonight. | 欧布莱特教授和她弟今晚来吃饭 |
[07:58] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[07:59] | You’ve got to see them together. | 你得见见他们俩 |
[08:01] | They’re just… adorable. | 他们真是太可爱了 |
[08:04] | Their relationship is everything that our family’s isn’t. | 他们俩的关系正是我们这个家庭缺少的 |
[08:07] | Well, then you just take good notes | 那你就帮我做好笔记 |
[08:09] | because tonight is my chance to get into Braville. | 今晚我很有可能会见到小咪咪哦 |
[08:13] | You can go to Braville some other time. | 小咪咪可以改日 |
[08:16] | Hello! Is it safe to come up? | 有人吗 能上来吗 |
[08:19] | Come on up! Come on up! | 上来吧 上来吧 |
[08:21] | Welcome, Albright children. | 欢迎 欧布莱特姐弟 |
[08:24] | Oh, allow me to take your coats. | 我来帮您拿外套 |
[08:27] | Dick, make a note of it. | 迪克 你可要记下哦 |
[08:29] | I am taking initiative and their coats. | 我干活儿积极主动 帮客人拿外套 |
[08:31] | Good for you, Harry. | 做得好 哈里 |
[08:35] | That’s my brother Harry, | 这是我弟弟哈里 |
[08:37] | and this is Tommy, my son. | 这是我儿子汤米 |
[08:39] | Hey, partner! How’re you doin’? | 嗨 小伙子 你好啊 |
[08:43] | Hey, what’s that? A quarter? | 咦 这是什么 两毛五分钱哦 |
[08:45] | Oh, I get it. You’re trying to impress a youngster | 我明白了 你想用自认为出人意料的小把戏 |
[08:48] | with what you think is a mystifying feat of trickery. | 来让一位年轻人对你印象深刻 |
[08:52] | He’s a smart one, this one. | 这小伙子真聪明 |
[08:54] | Cut your hair. You look like a girl. | 把头发剪了 你看着像个小姑娘 |
[08:57] | Here. Sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[08:59] | Everybody just make yourselves comfortable. Let me have that. | 大家都怎么舒服怎么来 酒给我吧 |
[09:03] | – Can I have a glass of that now? – Harry, take the wine. | -现在就给我倒一杯吧 -哈里 拿着酒 |
[09:05] | Wine taken. | 酒拿好了 |
[09:08] | Jordan H. Almonds! | 乖乖隆滴咚 |
[09:10] | You are one beautiful woman. | 你真是位美丽动人的女士 |
[09:12] | Why does every man I meet | 为啥见个男人就这么提醒我 |
[09:14] | have to remind me of that like I’m going to forget? | 难道我自己还会忘了不成 |
[09:19] | Sally, as siblings, | 莎莉 罗伊和玛丽 |
[09:21] | Roy and Mary are fun-loving and playful. | 很喜欢玩些姐弟间的小打小闹 |
[09:25] | You know, Mary and I are thick as thieves. | 我和玛丽那是相当的亲密 |
[09:28] | Monkey, remember the time | 猴姐姐 你还记得那次 |
[09:30] | mom found all my “playboys,” | 妈发现了我的《花花公子》 |
[09:32] | and you said they were yours, | 你说那都是你的 |
[09:33] | and you had to spend two years in therapy? | 然后被送去看了两年的心理医生吗 |
[09:37] | Harry, come on in here. | 哈里 快过来 |
[09:39] | Let’s all, uh… be sociable. | 我们来 热情好客一下 |
[09:41] | – Here– – I was sitting there. | -我坐这儿 -我坐在这儿呢 |
[09:43] | Just– just relax. | 放轻松些 |
[09:45] | Interact naturally. | 随意交流 |
[09:51] | Okay, Roy, I’ll tell you what. | 罗伊 不如这样吧 |
[09:53] | Why don’t you start things off by | 你先给我们 |
[09:55] | telling us some amusing family story? | 讲讲有趣的家庭轶事 |
[09:58] | Well, I don’t know how amusing this is, | 我不知道这算不算有趣 |
[10:00] | but this is the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. | 但我觉得这是我遇到过的最神奇的事儿了 |
[10:04] | No one wants to hear your stupid story. | 没人想听你的蠢故事 |
[10:09] | No, I think they do want to hear my stupid story. | 不 我觉得他们挺想听我的蠢故事的 |
[10:12] | No, they don’t. | 不 他们不想听 |
[10:15] | Yes, they do want to hear my stupid story. | 想的 他们想听我的蠢故事 |
[10:17] | This is fascinating. Roy, Roy, Roy! | 真友爱啊 罗伊 罗伊 |
[10:20] | Please continue. | 继续讲吧 |
[10:23] | You’re going to think I’m crazy, but… | 你大概会以为我是疯了 但是 |
[10:27] | I was once… abducted | 我曾经被劫持过 |
[10:29] | by an alien spacecraft. | 被外星飞船劫持过 |
[10:41] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[10:43] | You promised you wouldn’t talk about that. | 你答应过不会再讲这事儿的 |
[10:45] | I promised I wouldn’t talk about your chin implant. | 我答应过不提你下巴整容的事儿 |
[10:48] | No, no, no! We’re not killing anyone. | 不不不 我们谁也不杀 |
[11:00] | Spacecraft, you say? | 太空飞船是吗 |
[11:08] | I guess a layman would call it an abduction, | 门外汉大概会管这个叫劫持 |
[11:13] | but what those space people did to me that night | 但那晚太空生物对我的所作所为 |
[11:15] | was more of a spiritual kidnapping. | 更像是精神上的绑架 |
[11:22] | Yeah, right, | 那好吧 |
[11:23] | aliens traveled billions of light years through space | 外星人不远十亿光年 从太空穿梭而来 |
[11:27] | to ram a probe up Roy Albright’s butt. | 就为了观赏下罗伊·欧布莱特的菊花 |
[11:33] | Tell us about the space people, Roy. | 罗伊 给我们讲讲那些太空生物吧 |
[11:36] | I’m driving along the road one night really late, | 那一天大半夜 我开着车 |
[11:38] | and then I pull off into this cornfield. | 然后冲进玉米地里停了下来 |
[11:41] | And then all of a sudden, | 突然间 |
[11:43] | I see this rip in the atmosphere. | 我看到天空出现一个大裂缝 |
[11:45] | And then hovering right over my head | 在我的脑袋上空盘旋着一个 |
[11:48] | is this giant hovering thing. | 巨大的盘旋的东西 |
[11:55] | It was a weather balloon. | 那是气象探测气球 |
[12:01] | Except weather balloons don’t poke you in the eyes with needles. | 气象探测球可不会拿针戳你的眼珠子 |
[12:06] | Well, that doesn’t sound like anyone we know. | 我们认识的人里没人有这种喜好 |
[12:11] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[12:13] | we know. | 我们认识的人 |
[12:15] | – Go on. – I’m in the spaceship, | -继续 -我躺在飞船里 |
[12:19] | and I’m surrounded by all this… | 被那些东西包围着 |
[12:21] | – Foam? – Exactly. | -泡沫吗 -没错 |
[12:23] | Roy, you were never in a spaceship. | 罗伊 你没在什么飞船待过 |
[12:25] | I was in a spaceship and I have the scars to prove it! | 就待过 还有伤疤为证 |
[12:28] | Roy Lewis Albright, if you have one decent bone in your body, | 罗伊·路易斯·欧布莱特 如果你还有丝毫廉耻 |
[12:31] | you will not do this to me. | 就不要让我陪着你丢人 |
[12:34] | So, anyway, you can see where… | 不管怎样 你能看到 |
[12:36] | That’s it, no more. I need some air. | 够了 受不了了 我去喘口气 |
[12:39] | – Dr. Albright! – Let her go, Dick. | -欧布莱特教授 -让她去 迪克 |
[12:40] | Go on, Roy. | 罗伊你继续 |
[12:41] | The next thing I know, I’m being sucked up inside this big hose. | 接下来 我就被吸入一个大管子里 |
[12:46] | – The big hose? – The big hose. | -大管子 -大管子 |
[12:50] | Roy, will you excuse us? | 罗伊 失陪一下 |
[12:57] | – Now we have to kill him. – You are overreacting. | -我们得杀了他 -你过激了 |
[13:00] | Dick, he could turn us in. | 迪克 他会告发我们的 |
[13:01] | Do you really want to be the subject | 你想成为福克斯电视网上的 |
[13:03] | of some alien autopsy show on the FOX network? | 外星人解剖秀的实验材料吗 |
[13:06] | You’re jumping to conclusions. | 你的结论下得太草率了 |
[13:08] | And FOX is not a network. | 而且福克斯还不是电视网 |
[13:11] | We don’t have all the facts yet. | 我们还不清楚事情原委 |
[13:13] | I’m in charge of security, and I say we kill him. | 我负责安全 我建议杀掉他 |
[13:16] | I am the high commander, and I’m putting this decision on hold. | 我是总指挥官 我建议议题暂时搁置 |
[13:19] | I’m going to check on Dr. Albright. You go entertain Roy! | 我去看看欧布莱特教授 你们去哄着罗伊 |
[13:24] | I’ll pull a quarter out of his ear. | 我去从他耳后揪出两毛五分钱来 |
[13:28] | I’ll pull his brain out of his ear. | 我去从他耳后揪出他的脑子来 |
[13:32] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry about Roy. | 罗伊的事儿我很抱歉 |
[13:36] | I told him not to tell that story, | 我跟他说了别讲那个故事 |
[13:38] | – but he never does anything I ask. – That’s Sally all over. | -但我的话他从来都不听 -莎莉也这样 |
[13:41] | It’s hard being the oldest. | 当老大最难了 |
[13:43] | They think we’re trying to run their lives. | 弟妹总觉得我们要掌控他们的生活 |
[13:44] | When all we’re trying to do is control them. | 其实我们只是要掌控他们而已 |
[13:49] | Do you think that Roy… | 你觉得罗伊 |
[13:51] | actually was… | 真的 |
[13:52] | abducted by aliens? | 被外星人劫持过吗 |
[13:54] | No, but I prayed for it every night as a kid. | 不信 但我小时候每晚都这么祈祷 |
[13:59] | What about you? | 你信吗 |
[14:01] | Do you think there’s intelligent life up there? | 你觉得那里有智慧生命吗 |
[14:04] | There? | 那里 |
[14:06] | No, not there. | 不 那儿没有 |
[14:08] | There. | 那儿有 |
[14:11] | Dick, can I talk to you for a second? | 迪克 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[14:14] | Can’t you see I’m busy? | 你看不出我在忙吗 |
[14:15] | Okay, let me rephrase this. | 好吧 我再说一遍 |
[14:17] | Dick, can I talk to you for a second? | 迪克 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[14:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[14:26] | This had better be important. | 你最好有重要的事儿要说 |
[14:28] | I don’t know if it’s important or not, | 我不知道重不重要 |
[14:29] | – but you know that cornfield down by the interstate? – Yes. | -但你知道州际的玉米地吧 -知道 |
[14:32] | Sally took Roy there to kill him. But sorry to interrupt. | 莎莉把罗伊带去灭口了 抱歉打扰你 |
[14:36] | Oh, damn! | 要死了 |
[14:37] | She’s willfully disobeying my orders. | 她故意违抗我的命令 |
[14:40] | And in a cornfield? That’s such a cliche. | 还在玉米地里 太老套了吧 |
[14:44] | Hey, the kids went down to the cornfield to have a little fun. | 喂 孩子们去玉米地里玩了 |
[14:47] | – Let say we join them. – I don’t want to go to a cornfield. | -我们也去吧 -我不想去玉米地 |
[14:50] | Maybe the monkey wants to go to a cornfield. | 那猴姐姐大概想去玉米地吧 |
[14:54] | – What? – Does the monkey want to go to a cornfield? | -什么 -猴姐姐想不想去呢 |
[14:56] | Don’t you dare. | 你不敢的 |
[14:58] | – All right, all right, all right! – Good, let’s go! | -好吧好吧好吧 -咱们走 |
[15:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:03] | – August? – We had a date tonight. | -奥古斯特 -今晚我们约好了的 |
[15:06] | Cornfield time. | 玉米地时间 |
[15:13] | Either you go with him and live his life, | 要么你跟他走 做他的跟屁虫 |
[15:16] | or you come with me and live yours. | 要么跟我走 过你自己的生活 |
[15:18] | But he needs me. | 但是他需要我啊 |
[15:20] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[15:21] | Maybe next week you can try and get to first base with your dad. | 那下周你就去和你爸爸亲热吧 |
[15:27] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[15:28] | Bye-bye, Dick. | 拜拜 迪克 |
[15:36] | I like the way you work. | 我喜欢你的一举一动 |
[15:38] | You looked, you saw, you took. | 一颦一笑 一分一毫 |
[15:42] | Now, can we lose Forrest Gump over there? | 咱们能不能把傻甘留在这儿 |
[15:46] | You’re absolutely right. I’ll go talk to him. | 你说的有道理 我去跟他谈谈 |
[15:53] | I can handle this myself. | 我自己能搞定他 |
[15:55] | Please, Sally, let me kill him. | 拜托了 莎莉 让我杀了他吧 |
[15:57] | – It’ll look so good on my resume. – The answer is no. | -这会是我简历上光辉的一笔 -不行 |
[16:00] | Oh, Sally, please. | 莎莉 拜托了 |
[16:02] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[16:04] | All right. You want the job, it’s yours, | 好吧 你想动手 那就你来 |
[16:07] | but we do it my way. | 但得照我说的做 |
[16:09] | Hey, what’s going on over there? | 喂 你们在那边干吗 |
[16:11] | The action’s over here. | 目标在这儿呢 |
[16:14] | Coming! Okay, take this rock. | 马上来 拿着这块石头 |
[16:18] | When you hear me say the words, “Big Dipper,” | 我一说”北斗七星” |
[16:20] | bash him over the head. Can you do that? | 你就砸他脑袋 明白了吗 |
[16:23] | Prepare to be dazzled. | 等着被我震晕吧 |
[16:31] | – So you couldn’t shake him, huh, babe? – No. | -摆脱不了他吗 宝贝 -是啊 |
[16:36] | Roy, look over there. It’s the Big Dipper. | 罗伊 看那儿 北斗七星 |
[16:40] | – Roy? – Oh, yes. | -罗伊 -是就是吧 |
[16:42] | No, that’s Orion’s Belt. | 不对 那是猎户座的带纹三星 |
[16:47] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[16:49] | Give me the rock, rockhead! Now just stand guard. | 石头给我 你个榆木脑袋 望风去 |
[16:52] | – Prepare– – Shut up! | -预备 -闭嘴 |
[16:58] | You sure you don’t mind seeing this movie? | 你确定想看这部电影吗 |
[17:01] | Oh, no. Anne Bancroft, | 是啊 有安妮·班克罗夫特 |
[17:03] | Olympia Dukakis,and Holly Hunter? | 奥林匹亚·杜卡基斯和霍利·亨特 |
[17:05] | What teenage boy wouldn’t want to see this movie? | 青春期的男生哪个不想看啊 |
[17:12] | August, do you get along with your family? | 奥古斯特 你和你的家人关系好吗 |
[17:14] | No. My father doesn’t give me any credit. | 不好 我爸从来都不尊重我 |
[17:17] | He still treats me like a little kid. | 他还是把我当小孩子看 |
[17:19] | He doesn’t recognize how old I am on the inside. | 他根本不知道我的内在有多成熟 |
[17:22] | Me, too. | 我爸也这样 |
[17:23] | – You know, we really have a lot in common. – Yeah, we do. | -我们共同点挺多的 -是啊 |
[17:26] | You really want to see this movie? | 你真的想看这部电影吗 |
[17:28] | There’s no one in my house. | 我家里可没人哦 |
[17:30] | – I want to see the movie. – Me, too! | -我想看电影 -我也是 |
[17:33] | See how much we have in common? | 看我们多有共同点 |
[17:36] | Two, please, for, um… | 两张票 看 |
[17:38] | “They Came To Talk.” | “我们来促膝谈心” |
[17:44] | You’re a big girl, aren’t you? | 你还真是波涛胸涌啊 |
[17:50] | You know what really makes me hot? | 你知道我的兴奋点是什么吗 |
[17:52] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[17:55] | The back of a man’s head. | 男人的后脑勺 |
[17:59] | Well, then feast your eyes on this. | 那你就尽管占我的便宜吧 |
[18:02] | – Oh, yeah! – Whoa! Dick is coming. | -没问题 -迪克来了 |
[18:05] | Halt operation kill Roy. | 杀死罗伊行动暂停 |
[18:11] | Dick, what a pleasant surprise. | 迪克 见到你真是好开心哦 |
[18:13] | You’ll know this one. Now, is that the Big Dipper– | 这个你肯定知道 那是北斗七星吗 |
[18:15] | Don’t try to kiss up. Your ass is grass. | 别拍马屁了 你死定了 |
[18:18] | I can’t believe you, Roy. | 罗伊 你太过分了 |
[18:20] | This is where that UFO story always ends up– | 这就是你每次讲飞碟故事的最终目的 |
[18:23] | you and a woman in a cornfield. | 诱骗一个女人到玉米地里鬼混 |
[18:26] | You make me sick. | 你真让我恶心 |
[18:28] | I did not ask to be beamed | 我又没求它们把我变成光 |
[18:30] | on board that ship of unspeakable horror. | 收进那恐怖之极的飞船里去 |
[18:33] | Excuse me. Beamed? | 稍等 “变成光收进去” |
[18:35] | You said “sucked.” | 不是”吸进去”吗 |
[18:36] | No, I said “beamed.” | 我说的是”变成光收进去” |
[18:38] | Who heard “sucked”? | 谁听的是”吸进去” |
[18:44] | – Well, yeah. – You’re lying. | -吸就吸呗 -你在撒谎 |
[18:46] | – I’m lying. – He’s lying. | -我撒谎了 -他撒谎了 |
[18:47] | I have had it with you. | 我早就说过你了 |
[18:49] | Name one thing I did wrong tonight. | 说说我今晚干错什么事了 |
[18:51] | You lied, you embarrassed me, you were yourself. | 你撒谎 让我丢脸 你太自私了 |
[18:57] | Well, if you’re going to nitpick, | 好吧 如果你开始挑刺儿了 |
[18:59] | – I’m leaving. – Thank god. | -那我走了 -谢天谢地 |
[19:01] | So, I’ll see you on mom’s birthday? | 妈生日的时候见吧 |
[19:03] | Yeah. You want to go in on a present? | 要不要合买份礼物 |
[19:05] | Nothing over 40 bucks. | 不超过40块 |
[19:06] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[19:14] | I need a ride. | 我没车回去 |
[19:18] | – Oh, really? – Sally. | -真的吗 -莎莉 |
[19:20] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[19:23] | Hey, wait for me. | 喂 等等我 |
[19:28] | – What just happened here? – What do you mean? | -刚刚是怎么了 -你指什么 |
[19:31] | You’re going to see him at your mom’s birthday? | 你们约好了在你妈生日的时候再见面 |
[19:33] | Yeah. It’s a birthday. He’s family. | 是啊 生日嘛 他是家人 |
[19:37] | So, no matter how obnoxious you are, | 所以不管你有多讨人嫌 |
[19:41] | how much of a burden you become, | 不管你是多大的负担 |
[19:43] | you can still count on the forgiveness of your family? | 还是可以祈求到家人的谅解 |
[19:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:48] | Even if they touch your radio and refuse to make smoked chub | 即便她乱动你的收音机 不做烟熏鲦鱼 |
[19:51] | and disobey your orders not to kill? | 还违抗你手下留人的命令 |
[19:56] | Yeah, even then. | 是啊 即便如此 |
[19:59] | That is so beautiful. | 这太感人了 |
[20:02] | I’m a brother. | 我是兄长 |
[20:13] | All right, Dick, come on. | 好吧 迪克 说吧 |
[20:15] | I disobeyed orders. I deserve some punishment. What’ll it be? | 我违抗命令理应受罚 你要怎么罚我 |
[20:18] | Well, Sally, ordinarily I’d send you to some desolate moon | 莎莉 一般来讲我会送你去与世隔绝的某月球 |
[20:21] | and make you stand in a crater | 让你站在火山口 |
[20:23] | and think about what you’ve done, | 好好反思你的所作所为 |
[20:26] | but I’ve realized | 但我意识到 |
[20:28] | that I’ve got to accept your flaws and your inadequacies | 我得接受你的缺点和不足 |
[20:31] | because you’re my sister now. | 因为现在你是我妹妹 |
[20:33] | And even though sometimes you tick me off, | 即便有时候你惹我生气 |
[20:36] | I think I… | 我觉得我 |
[20:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:42] | – What? – You’re my little sister, | -什么 -你是我的小妹妹 |
[20:45] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:47] | Now, how does that make you feel? | 现在你感觉如何 |
[20:52] | I want to blame you for everything and push you off the roof. | 我想把过错都推到你头上 然后把你推下屋顶 |
[20:55] | Well, that’s great, because Dr. Albright loves her brother | 很好啊 因为欧布莱特教授爱她弟弟 |
[20:59] | and she feels the same way. | 而她的感觉正是这样 |
[21:00] | Great, ’cause that’s how I feel. | 那就好 因为我就是这么感觉的 |
[21:02] | – I’m so glad we’ve got that settled. – Me, too. | -很高兴我们把这事说通了 -我也是 |
[21:11] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:13] | I’m so happy! | 我真是开心啊 |