时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – What is your problem? – I’m sorry. | -你秀逗了吗 -抱歉 |
[00:12] | I just can’t believe what passed for literature in the ’70s. | 我只是难以置信70年代所谓文学是这样的 |
[00:16] | Knock, knock, knock. | 咚 咚 咚 |
[00:18] | This delivery came for you C.O.D. | 你货到付款的东西到了 |
[00:20] | – You weren’t here, so I paid the guy. – Thank you. | -你当时不在 我帮你垫付了 -谢谢你 |
[00:23] | That saves me $28, plus $5 shipping and handling. | 省了我28块 还有5元送货费 |
[00:27] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[00:29] | It’s something to warm up my side of the office. | 用来装点我那半边办公室的 |
[00:31] | Dr. Albright has her collection of tribal death masks, | 欧布莱特教授收藏了部落死亡面具 |
[00:34] | and now I have these. | 现在我有这些了 |
[00:36] | Look at this one. It says, “Plan Ahead,” | 看这个 写着”预先计划” |
[00:38] | but the person who made it forgot to. | 但做这个的自己却没计划[D没地方写了] |
[00:43] | Take that, Mr. Advice giver. Pow! | 诲人不倦的都要吸取教训啊 啪 |
[00:47] | “You don’t have to be crazy to work here, but it helps.” | 在这工作不要求疯狂 但疯狂有助工作 |
[00:52] | I can’t wait to show these to Dr. Albright and Nina. | 我等不及给欧布莱特教授和尼娜看了 |
[00:55] | You know, over time, | 一直以来 |
[00:57] | I’ve come to think of them less as my coworkers | 我都觉得 与其说她们是同事 |
[01:00] | and more like a family. | 不如说是我家人 |
[01:02] | I’m the all-knowing father, Mary’s the wife, | 我是无所不知的父亲 玛丽是我妻子 |
[01:04] | and Nina is our adopted love child. | 尼娜是我们收养的私生子 |
[01:07] | Well, I better be going. | 我该走了 |
[01:09] | The forecast for today is laughter. | 今天办公室定会充满欢声笑语 |
[01:17] | So, Sally, you still want me to teach you to make guacamole? | 莎莉 还想让我教你做鳄梨酱吗 |
[01:20] | Yeah. I planned my whole day around it. | 是啊 我都计划一整天了 |
[01:23] | Okay. Now… ow! | 好的 现在先… |
[01:26] | Darn. | 该死 |
[01:28] | – You’re bleeding. – Oh, no, no, I’ll be fine. | -你在流血 -没 没事的 |
[01:30] | – Just get me a little gauze. – Sure, I can handle that. | -给我一点纱布就好 -好的 没问题 |
[01:33] | It’s just a little flesh wound. | 就一点小伤口而已 |
[01:36] | I’ve inflicted far worse than that thousands of times. | 我都不知道弄伤过多少人 比这严重多了 |
[01:38] | Of course, never on creatures who bleed. | 当然 没伤害过会流血的生物 |
[01:41] | I’ll just… | 我只是… |
[01:43] | – Sally, are you okay? – I know what to do. | -莎莉 你没事吧 -我知道怎么办 |
[01:45] | I’ve seen this before. | 以前见过 |
[01:47] | We’ve gotta get this woman to the E.R. | 得送她去急症室 |
[01:49] | Don’t worry. Get her into the living room. | 别担心 带她去客厅就好了 |
[01:51] | I’ll put a damp cloth on her forehead. She’ll be fine. | 我在她额头放块湿毛巾 她就会好的 |
[01:54] | Oh, she’s a big girl. | 她可真重啊 |
[01:57] | Wait, wait, wait. I’m losing her. | 等等 等等 要掉下去了 |
[02:00] | – Harry! – Oh! I’m sorry. | -哈里 -抱歉 |
[02:02] | – Watch out for the post. – Huh? | -小心那根柱子 -什么 |
[02:06] | – Wait, I gotta rest for a second. – Yeah, me, too. | -等等 我得休息一下 -我也是 |
[02:12] | You know, maybe the emergency room isn’t such a bad idea. | 看来真得送她去急症室了 |
[02:17] | Let’s get her downstairs and load her into my El Camino. | 把她抬下去 抬到我的车里 |
[02:20] | – Careful, careful. – Don’t drop her down the stairs. | -小心 -别把她摔下楼梯 |
[02:23] | Huh? | 什么 |
[02:30] | I said don’t drop her down the stairs. | 我说别把她摔下楼梯 |
[03:15] | “One of these days I am going to get Organizized.” | 总有一天 我会变得有”理条” |
[03:20] | Funny. | 很好笑 |
[03:22] | I knew you’d love it. | 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[03:24] | Whoever wrote this is a raving genius. | 写这个的简直是疯狂的天才 |
[03:28] | I have the best news! | 天大的好消息 |
[03:30] | Professor Fuscoe has been hired by Princeton. | 弗斯科教授跳槽去了普林斯顿 |
[03:32] | I didn’t know the two of you were so close. | 我都不知道你们俩这么要好 |
[03:34] | I think he’s a moron, but I get his office! | 他是个傻瓜 不过我得到了他的办公室 |
[03:37] | The big office | 那个有飘窗 |
[03:38] | with the bay window and view of the apple tree? | 看得到苹果树的大办公室吗 |
[03:40] | Yes! | 对 |
[03:44] | Nina, you would have been so proud of me. | 尼娜 你一定会为我骄傲的 |
[03:46] | As soon as I heard it was available | 我一听到那办公室空出来了 |
[03:48] | I went to that overly friendly woman | 就去找了负责这事的 |
[03:49] | who handles these things. | 那过度友好的女人 |
[03:50] | – Yeah. What is her problem? – Who cares? | -对啊 她有什么毛病啊 -管她呢 |
[03:52] | Anyway, it was between me and professor Suter, | 竞争那办公室的就我和苏特教授 |
[03:54] | and I said, “Mr. Suter is a very nice old man, | 我就说 苏特教授是个老好人 |
[03:57] | but he seems very content in his broom closet. | 他看来很满意自己的杂物间 |
[04:00] | Why disturb him?” and she bought it! | 就别打扰他了 她就信了 |
[04:06] | Oh, this is wonderful! | 太好了 |
[04:08] | My funny signs will look just great in the new office. | 我的搞笑牌子会为新办公室添彩的 |
[04:11] | I’ll leave the two of you alone now. | 你们俩先单独聊吧 |
[04:15] | The thing is, | 是这样的 |
[04:17] | the new office, it’s a single. | 新办公室 是单人的 |
[04:20] | Great! We can share the same desk. | 太好了 我们能共用一张书桌了 |
[04:25] | No, you have to stay here. | 不 你得留在这 |
[04:27] | Oh, I see. | 明白了 |
[04:30] | You’re leaving me. | 你要离开我了 |
[04:33] | I guess it was a mistake to get so close. | 之前我们太亲近了 那是个错误 |
[04:36] | Well, we’ll still see each other. | 我们还是会见面的 |
[04:38] | Please, don’t patronize me. Just go. | 别屈尊安慰我了 走你的吧 |
[04:42] | Dick, I’ve never had my own office. | 迪克 我从没有过自己的办公室 |
[04:44] | I’ve waited 12 years for this, | 我为这等了整整12年 |
[04:46] | and I need the extra space for my artifacts. | 再说我还需要更多空间放我的史前器物 |
[04:49] | To hell with your tchotchkes! | 让那些小玩意儿见鬼去吧 |
[04:51] | I want you to stay here! | 我想你留在这 |
[04:53] | Sometimes you can’t get what you want. | 人生不如意事常八九 |
[04:55] | – You’re getting what you want. – Sometimes you can. | -但你如了意了 -如意事不常也有二一 |
[04:58] | I need boxes! | 给我箱子 |
[05:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:02] | Mr. Potato man is all the company I need. | 我有薯头先生陪就够了 |
[05:05] | Right? | 是吧 |
[05:07] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[05:12] | She looks just like Snow White. | 她好像白雪公主 |
[05:16] | Snow White with dried spittle on her chin. | 下巴上有口水渍的白雪公主 |
[05:23] | – Where am I? – You’re in the hospital. | -我这是在哪 -医院 |
[05:25] | Oh, good, honey, | 太好了 亲爱的 |
[05:27] | you’re out of the woods. | 你总算脱离危险期了 |
[05:30] | I’m going to run upstairs and see a friend of mine. | 我去楼上看个朋友 |
[05:32] | She just went from a double “D” cup to a “B.” | 她的D罩杯缩水成了B罩杯 |
[05:35] | What, intentionally? | 什么 故意的吗 |
[05:37] | I know. Can you believe that? | 就是说啊 难以置信 |
[05:41] | – What happened? – You fainted. | -怎么回事 -你晕过去了 |
[05:43] | Oh, Sally, you just gotta pull through. | 莎莉 你一定要度过难关 |
[05:46] | But you’re a fighter. You’ve always been a fighter. | 你可是斗士啊 一直同病魔抗争着 |
[05:49] | Oh, my god, why are you talking like that? Am I dying? | 天 你干嘛这么讲话 我要死了吗 |
[05:53] | No. That’s just the way they talk on those medical dramas. | 不是 医疗剧里他们都这么说话 |
[05:56] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[05:59] | Okay, Miss Solomon. | 好了 所罗门小姐 |
[06:00] | You might have a slight concussion from your fall. | 你摔倒时可能有轻微脑震荡 |
[06:03] | I’d like to keep you overnight for observation. | 得留院观察一晚 |
[06:08] | Am I going to be all right? | 我会好的吧 |
[06:11] | Don’t you worry about a thing. | 一点都不用担心 |
[06:13] | We take good care of people here. | 医院会照顾好你的 |
[06:15] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:18] | I don’t know why, but that made me feel better. | 不知为何 我感觉好多了 |
[06:21] | Can I have a word with you, doctor? | 能跟你谈谈吗 医生 |
[06:27] | – What is it? – This woman is the only sister I’ve got, | -什么事 -她是我唯一的姐姐 |
[06:31] | and if that means having to use | 如果你们得用上 |
[06:33] | your best doctors and nurses, | 最好的医护人员 |
[06:35] | well, I’m just going to have to live with that… | 那我也只好接受了 |
[06:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:51] | Dr. Solomon, I’m Judith. | 所罗门教授 我是朱蒂丝 |
[06:54] | – I’m going to be sharing this office with you. – Judith. | -我将和你共用这间办公室 -朱蒂丝 |
[06:57] | This is my assistant– my brother, Roger. | 这位是我助理 我弟弟罗杰 |
[06:59] | Roger. | 罗杰 |
[07:01] | Please don’t shake my hand. I’ve just washed it. | 请别握我的手 我刚洗过 |
[07:09] | Two rules, when I do not wish to be disturbed, | 两条规矩 我不想被打扰时 |
[07:12] | I will place my nameplate face down on my desk. | 会把我的铭牌翻下去 |
[07:16] | And in the morning, | 每天早上 |
[07:17] | whoever arrives first will flip on the ionizer. | 先到的人负责打开负离子器 |
[07:20] | The woman who was previously in this office | 之前和我共用办公室的她 |
[07:23] | had no trouble with the level of ionization. | 就不在乎空气的负离子水平 |
[07:25] | Believe me, you will like me, | 相信我 你会喜欢我的 |
[07:28] | most people do. | 大多数人都喜欢 |
[07:50] | Ha! Well, this is nice. | 哈 太好了 |
[07:53] | I rush all the way over here, | 我一路冲过来 |
[07:54] | and I find you lolling around in bed. | 结果你躺在床上没事干 |
[07:56] | Dick, it was so scary. | 迪克 太恐怖了 |
[07:58] | I was completely unconscious for a half hour. | 我居然晕过去整整半个小时 |
[08:01] | Lucky you. After today, I’d pay to be unconscious. | 算你走运 今天开始 我都想长晕不醒 |
[08:04] | – What happened? – Mary moved into a new office. | -怎么了 -玛丽搬去了新办公室 |
[08:08] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[08:10] | I don’t want her to move. | 我不想她搬走 |
[08:12] | I don’t care if it’s the office of her dreams. | 我才不管这是她梦寐以求的办公室 |
[08:14] | I don’t care if she’s never been happier. | 也不管第一次见她这么开心 |
[08:16] | I’m so lonesome, I could die. | 我太寂寞了 会死的 |
[08:17] | Hello! Sally’s in the hospital. | 拜托 莎莉都住院了 |
[08:22] | Yeah. Anyway, | 是啊 总之 |
[08:23] | from now on, I’m thinking only of myself. | 从今往后 我决定只为自己考虑 |
[08:26] | I’m going to be completely — What’s the word for it? | 我要变得彻底的…那词怎么说来着 |
[08:29] | – Selfish. – No, smart. | -自私 -不 是变聪明 |
[08:32] | I’m getting her back, no matter what. | 无论如何 我得让她回来 |
[08:34] | I thought you said she was happy there. | 你不是说她在那儿很开心吗 |
[08:35] | She thinks she is, but what does she know? | 她自以为开心而已 她知道什么啊 |
[08:39] | I’m the high commander. I know what’s best for everything. | 我是总指挥官 知道万事怎样最好 |
[08:43] | Now, why was I here? | 对了 我来这干嘛来着 |
[08:45] | Oh, right. Get well. That’s an order. | 对了 赶紧康复 这是命令 |
[08:48] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 失陪一下 |
[08:49] | I have to liberate old man Suter from his broom closet. | 我得去把老苏特从杂物间解放出来 |
[08:53] | I brought you some jell-o, Ms. Solomon. | 我帮你拿了点果冻来 所罗门小姐 |
[09:06] | Professor Suter, a terrible injustice has been done. | 苏特教授 学校实在太不公平了 |
[09:10] | What? | 什么 |
[09:12] | I said, a terrible injustice has been done! | 我说 学校实在太不公平了 |
[09:16] | I heard you. What’s the big injustice? | 我听到了 是什么太不公平了 |
[09:19] | Somebody has taken something that rightfully belongs to you. | 有人夺走了属于你的东西 |
[09:22] | What? | 什么 |
[09:25] | Somebody has taken something that rightfully belongs to you! | 有人夺走了属于你的东西 |
[09:30] | Are you okay? Professor Suter? | 你没事吧 苏特教授 |
[09:33] | Are you okay?! | 你没事吧 |
[09:39] | Yes, the one with the bay window and the apple tree. | 对 有飘窗和苹果树的那间 |
[09:44] | How long has it been since we talked? | 我们多久没聊了 |
[09:46] | Seven years? Well, you’ll be good. Bye-bye. | 七年 你会没事的 拜 |
[09:50] | – Company. – Look who I ran into. | -有客人 -看看我遇到谁了 |
[09:53] | You remember Professor Suter. | 还记得苏特教授吧 |
[09:56] | – Hello, Mary. – Hello, professor. | -你好 玛丽 -你好 教授 |
[09:59] | Dr. Solomon told me about your good fortune. | 所罗门教授跟我说了你的好运 |
[10:02] | I wanted to say congratulations. | 我是来恭喜你的 |
[10:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:07] | I used to have an eye out for this office. | 我过去常常留意这办公室 |
[10:10] | Ah, the bay window! | 啊 飘窗 |
[10:15] | And the apple tree. | 还有苹果树 |
[10:18] | My wife and I used to picnic under it all the time. | 我和我妻子以前总是在树下野餐 |
[10:21] | She’s dead now. | 她已经去世了 |
[10:24] | Mary, you have better eyes than I. | 玛丽 你视力比我好 |
[10:27] | Do you see anything carved on the trunk out there? | 能否看到树干上有没刻着什么 |
[10:33] | – No. – I see it. | -没 -我看到了 |
[10:36] | It’s a heart. A heart, Mary. | 刻着一颗心 是颗心 玛丽 |
[10:40] | I carved it on the day I proposed, | 我求婚那天刻上去的 |
[10:42] | right before I went out to fight the Germans. | 之后我就上战场打德国人了 |
[10:47] | You must have loved her very much. | 你一定非常爱她 |
[10:49] | You’ll never know. | 超乎你想象 |
[10:52] | Mary, I have a very special favor to ask of you. | 玛丽 我有个不情之请 |
[10:59] | What? | 什么 |
[11:01] | Could you some afternoon help me gather apple blossoms | 午后得空能否帮我一起采苹果花 |
[11:05] | and then take them with me to my wife’s grave? | 然后跟我一起敬献到我妻子墓前 |
[11:12] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | – Bless you, Mary. – Come on, Professor Suter. | -祝福你 玛丽 -走吧 苏特教授 |
[11:18] | Let me walk you down to your… tiny office. | 让我送你回你那小小的办公室 |
[11:22] | I think Dr. Albright wants to be alone | 欧布莱特教授应该希望独处 |
[11:24] | with her thoughts. | 好好想想了 |
[11:27] | Don’t you let him manipulate you. | 别理他的苦情戏 |
[11:29] | This is your office. | 这是你的办公室 |
[11:30] | I’m not just saying that because I finally got a window. | 说这话不是因为我终于不再四面对墙 |
[11:33] | – I’m being objective. – I know you are, | -我这是客观评论 -我知道 |
[11:35] | but I’m starting to feel bad. | 但我已经开始内疚了 |
[11:37] | You listen to me, woman. Keep the dream alive. | 听我说 女人 别放弃梦想 |
[11:45] | I’m really going to miss this place. | 我一定会想念这地方的 |
[11:47] | Yeah, but you got some lovely prizes. | 是啊 你还得了不少可爱奖品 |
[11:50] | I know. A sipper cup, | 可不是 一个吸管杯 |
[11:53] | a pair of circulation socks and a kidney-shaped salad bowl. | 一双循环袜 还有个腰子型的沙拉碗 |
[11:56] | – Sweet! – I could just hang out here all day. | -太好了 -我真想整天在这晃荡 |
[12:00] | I know, it’s like Disneyland | 是啊 这里就像迪斯尼乐园 |
[12:02] | with a slightly higher fatality rate. | 就是死亡率比那高点 |
[12:04] | Hey, look what I got. | 看看我拿到了什么 |
[12:09] | It was just hanging over there behind a door. | 就挂在那边儿门后面 |
[12:12] | – Are there any left? – Yeah, and the best part is, | -还有吗 -有 最棒的是 |
[12:14] | you can go anywhere you want to, | 穿这个可以随便乱走 |
[12:16] | people treat you like a god, | 人们待你像神一样 |
[12:17] | and you get 10% off everything at the gift shop. | 在礼品店买东西还能打九折 |
[12:25] | Let’s go. | 快 |
[12:29] | I need two more units of “O” Negative. 10 cc’s of narcan. | 再来两个单位RH阴性O型血 10毫升纳洛酮 |
[12:32] | – Come on. – I want done directly now. Do it. | -快 -立即手术 快 |
[12:34] | Here comes another one. | 又来了一个 |
[12:38] | – Check for vitals. – Rest: 12, BP: 140/100. | -检查生命体征 -呼吸12 血压140/100 |
[12:41] | Got a difficult airway. Can’t get through. | 有困难气道症状 无法呼吸 |
[12:43] | Probably ruptured his aorta. | 可能是主动脉破裂 |
[12:46] | All right, hold his legs. | 好 固定他的腿 |
[12:49] | – It just never ends. – And what if it did? | -生老病死每天发生 -要是哪天没有了呢 |
[12:52] | Let’s just pray that day never comes. | 那就祈祷那天永不到来 |
[12:55] | – Let’s go. – Yeah! | -走吧 -太好了 |
[13:06] | You got plans for tonight? | 今晚有计划吗 |
[13:08] | You kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:11] | – I can sleep forever. – When’s our next shift? | -我真想长睡不醒 -下次轮班是几号 |
[13:15] | Well, it’s hard to say. | 这很难说 |
[13:16] | We’re not doctors. | 我们又不是医生 |
[13:20] | – Hello, everyone! – You’re in a good mood. | -大家好啊 -你心情很好嘛 |
[13:22] | I’m in a great mood. | 我心情好极了 |
[13:23] | Did Dr. Albright move back in with you? | 欧布莱特教授搬回去了吗 |
[13:25] | Not yet. But today I realized | 还没 但我今天意识到 |
[13:28] | it’s not about getting Mary back and getting what I want. | 我不是要逼她回来 让我得偿所愿 |
[13:31] | It’s about getting justice for professor Suter… | 而是要为苏特教授讨回公道 |
[13:35] | and getting what I want. | 并让我得偿所愿 |
[13:37] | So I called up the dean, and I told him it was a travesty | 所以我报告了校长 告诉他让一个 |
[13:41] | to keep a 75-year-old man locked away in the basement. | 75岁的老人屈居在地下室 太不人道了 |
[13:44] | Now I’m ready to… | 现在我准备开个 |
[13:46] | par-tay. | 庆祝派对 |
[13:49] | So what are we celebrating, brotha? | 要庆祝什么 老兄 |
[13:51] | My ruthless commitment to myself. | 庆祝我残忍地恪守了对自己的承诺 |
[13:54] | Wow. You’re not just the high commander, | 你不仅是总指挥官 |
[13:56] | you’re presidential material. | 还是当总统的料 |
[14:08] | Looks like a burst appendix. | 好像是阑尾炎 |
[14:10] | Don’t let the saline count fool you. | 别让电解质浓度骗了你 |
[14:13] | I know this man is a diabetic. | 他有糖尿病 |
[14:17] | – No, he isn’t. – You’re suspended. | -他没有 -你被停职了 |
[14:24] | She’s going to be all right, isn’t she? | 她会好起来的 对吧 |
[14:30] | She’s going to be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[14:32] | Here, let me show you what a doctor once did for me. | 来 让我表演给你看 医生曾对我说的 |
[14:38] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[14:41] | We take good care of people here. | 医院会照顾好你家人的 |
[14:47] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[14:49] | – This must be a tough job. – Oh, ugh. | -这工作一定很艰辛 -是啊 |
[14:53] | I’ve seen stuff that would make | 这里有些东西 |
[14:54] | your eyes pop out of your head | 会让你眼球弹出来 |
[14:55] | and splatter against the wall. | 飞溅到墙上去 |
[14:58] | In fact, I have seen that, too. | 事实上 这我也见过 |
[15:03] | Looks like a burst appendix. | 好像是阑尾炎 |
[15:05] | Don’t let the saline count fool you. | 别让电解质浓度骗了你 |
[15:08] | I know this man is a diabetic. | 他有糖尿病 |
[15:11] | This is a uterus. | 这是个子宫 |
[15:15] | You’re suspended. | 你被停职了 |
[15:19] | Father Rice, I find myself in the midst of a moral dilemma. | 赖斯神父 有个道德问题令我进退两难 |
[15:23] | That’s why we have a theology department, Dick. | 这就是我们神学系存在的原因 迪克 |
[15:26] | – What can I do for you? – It’s professor Albright. | -我能帮你吗 -是欧布莱特教授的事 |
[15:28] | She’s strayed. | 她迷失了自己 |
[15:33] | No news there. | 这可不是新闻 |
[15:41] | – Who is it this time? – Professor Suter. | -这次又是跟谁 -苏特教授 |
[15:47] | That’s why, father, | 神父 所以 |
[15:49] | I implore you to use your position to shame her. | 我恳求你去教导她有羞耻之心 |
[15:52] | Uh, that’s not exactly what we do anymore. | 我们已经不再这么干了 |
[15:56] | Someone’s got to get her out of that new office. | 得有人把她从新办公室赶出来 |
[15:59] | New office? | 新办公室 |
[16:01] | Up on the second floor. | 就二楼那个 |
[16:04] | – Bay window, apple tree? – Yeah, that’s the one. | -有飘窗苹果树那个 -就是那个 |
[16:07] | I’ll be darned. I hadn’t heard. | 该死 我居然没听说 |
[16:14] | So Albright got that office, huh? | 欧布莱特得到了那办公室吗 |
[16:19] | Thank you, Dick. | 谢谢你 迪克 |
[16:23] | Roger says you must never leave these on his desk again. | 罗杰说不许再把这些放他桌上 |
[16:26] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[16:30] | “One of these days I am going to get Organizized.” | 总有一天 我会变得有”理条” |
[16:37] | That’s marvellous! | 太有才了 |
[16:39] | It’s moronic! Now be quiet. | 才你个头 闭嘴 |
[16:46] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[16:50] | You were right. It was a burst appendix. | 你说得对 那就是阑尾炎 |
[16:54] | The saline count fooled me. | 电解质浓度骗了我 |
[16:57] | I didn’t know he had diabetes. He’ll live now. | 我都不知道他有糖尿病 总算救活了他 |
[17:02] | Remember this face… | 记住这张脸 |
[17:05] | and beg that one day | 祈祷有一天 |
[17:07] | you’ll be half the professional that Dr. Moshepipchik is. | 你会有摩西丕契克医生一半专业 |
[17:18] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[17:20] | Can’t you people see I’m carrying a box? | 没看到我抱着个箱子吗 |
[17:22] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[17:27] | – Mary, you’re back. – Yes, I’m back. | -玛丽 你回来了 -对 我回来了 |
[17:29] | Dean Sumner said it was an oversight, | 萨姆纳校长说他疏忽了 |
[17:31] | that he had already promised my office to someone else. | 他早就答应把那办公室给别人了 |
[17:34] | Backstabbing Weasel. That’s the last time I suck up to him. | 卑鄙狡猾的鼠辈 我再也不巴结他了 |
[17:37] | Professor Suter. | 苏特教授 |
[17:39] | So I guess everything worked out, huh? | 我想一切都解决了 是吧 |
[17:41] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[17:44] | Thanks to that idiot campaign you mounted on my behalf, | 多谢你白痴似的帮我张罗 |
[17:48] | – they’re forcing me to retire. – Why? | -他们逼我退休了 -为什么 |
[17:50] | Because you reminded them I was over 70 | 因为你提醒了他们 我已经七十多了 |
[17:53] | and still on the payroll. | 还在领工资 |
[17:55] | I haven’t taught a class in four years. | 我都四年没教过课了 |
[17:59] | What have you been doing all this time? | 那你这些时间都在干什么 |
[18:02] | Working on my screenplay. | 写我的剧本 |
[18:04] | It’s like “Die Hard” | 故事就像《虎胆龙威》 |
[18:06] | but it’s set in an office building. | 但发生在一办公大厦里 |
[18:08] | “Die Hard” was in an office building. | 《虎胆龙威》就发生在办公大厦里 |
[18:12] | Up yours. | 听你胡扯 |
[18:16] | – Mary? – What? | -玛丽 -什么 |
[18:19] | Somewhere in the recesses of your heart, | 在你的内心深处 |
[18:21] | aren’t you just the tiniest bit happy | 总有那么一丁点高兴吧 |
[18:23] | that we’re a family again? | 因为我们又是一家人了 |
[18:28] | This isn’t oncology. This is a hospital, damn it. | 这不是肿瘤科 这是医院 该死的 |
[18:33] | Look at all the new people! | 看看这些小婴儿 |
[18:41] | Hello, precious, hello. | 你好 宝贝 大家好 |
[18:45] | That one right there looks just like Winston Churchill. | 这个长得像温斯顿·丘吉尔 |
[18:47] | So does that one. | 那个也是 |
[18:49] | Hey, this one looks like black Winston Churchill. | 这个就像黑人版丘吉尔 |
[19:00] | It’s amazing, isn’t it? | 实在太棒了 |
[19:03] | An entire ward of pure distilled life. | 整个房间的纯净小生命 |
[19:06] | I guess people don’t just come here to get repaired. | 看来人们到医院不止为了看病 |
[19:13] | Don’t cry, sweetheart. | 别哭 小甜心 |
[19:15] | This part’s easy. | 这时的人生很好混 |
[19:17] | Just wait till you have to choose a long distance carrier. | 等你们得选择个长期职业时才不好过 |
[19:23] | I wish I could have started from scratch like you guys– | 真希望我的人生也像你们这样从零开始 |
[19:27] | knowing, but not knowing. | 无所不知 又一无所知 |
[19:31] | Seeing, and then all at once forgetting. | 洞观世事 又全然忘怀 |
[19:36] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受 |
[19:40] | Time here moves really fast. | 地球上时间飞逝 |
[19:47] | Father, I’ve made a terrible mistake. | 神父 我犯了个可怕的错 |
[19:49] | In order to get my way, I’ve harmed a friend– | 为了达到目的 我伤害了一个朋友 |
[19:53] | someone I deeply love– | 伤害了我深爱的人 |
[19:55] | a man I barely know, | 以及一个我几乎不认识的人 |
[19:57] | and a large unpleasant woman in sensible shoes. | 还有个不讨人喜欢的彪形”女同志” |
[20:01] | I feel just awful. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[20:03] | All of god’s creatures make mistakes, | 上帝的造物 都会犯错 |
[20:08] | and he forgives them. Let me show you something. | 而上帝会原谅他们 给你看样东西 |
[20:13] | When I walk up to my bay window | 每当我走到飘窗前 |
[20:17] | and see that apple tree outside, | 看到窗外那棵苹果树 |
[20:20] | I’m reminded of how simple life can be | 我就想起 人生其实很简单 |
[20:22] | when it becomes less about having | 少去想着拥有 |
[20:25] | and more about being. | 多想着做好自己 |
[20:27] | Oh, you’re a good man, father, | 你是个好人 神父 |
[20:30] | in a really, really great office. | 还有间超级棒的办公室 |
[20:34] | It is great, isn’t it? | 确实很棒 |
[20:37] | I’ve realized that when getting what you want | 我认识到 当一己私欲得到满足 |
[20:40] | comes at the expense of others, | 却让他人付出很大代价时 |
[20:42] | it’s not at all satisfying. | 你是不会觉得开心的 |
[20:44] | Even if it’s the last bag of circus peanuts? | 即使你想要的是最后一袋”马戏团花生” |
[20:49] | Well, that would be pretty satisfying. | 那得到了还是会很开心的 |
[20:52] | This came for you from the hospital. | 这是医院寄来给你的 |
[20:54] | Those people are so nice. | 他们真是太好了 |
[20:55] | It’s probably a “Get well” Card. | 可能是张祝贺康复卡吧 |
[20:59] | It’s a bill for $3,500. | 是三千五百块的账单 |
[21:02] | Oh, look. It’s says, “Thank you for your prompt payment.” | 看 上面写了”感谢您及时付款” |
[21:05] | – Did you pay them? – No. | -你付的吗 -不是 |
[21:08] | – I didn’t pay ’em. – Wasn’t me. | -我没付过 -也不是我 |
[21:11] | Well, somebody must have paid them. | 反正肯定有人付过了 |