时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | After trapping me in an invisible box, | 我被囚禁在这个隐形的箱子里后 |
[00:07] | my evil replacement continued | 我的邪恶接班人继续策划着 |
[00:08] | his diabolical plot to rule the world. | 他统治世界的邪恶阴谋 |
[00:10] | Not knowing his true identity, | 因为不明他的真实身份 |
[00:12] | my beloved Mary made a date with the scoundrel. | 我的至爱玛丽和这个流氓约会了 |
[00:15] | But just as I thought my plight was lost forever, | 正当我以为将要被永远困在这里时 |
[00:18] | my entrapment was cleverly discovered by my stellar crew. | 我被优秀的队员们机智地发现了 |
[00:24] | Oh, you guys, | 告诉你们 |
[00:26] | there’s an invisible box. | 那儿有个隐形的箱子 |
[00:30] | Ow! Wow, that smarts! | 痛死了 |
[00:32] | – You’re going to look hideous tomorrow. – You think? | -你明天铁定破相 -不会吧 |
[00:34] | Yeah. There’s this girl I knew. She hit her nose. | 我知道有个女孩 她撞伤了鼻子 |
[00:37] | – Dustin Hoffman. – Mr. Randell’s coming over. | -她叫达斯汀·霍夫曼 -兰登老师还要来呢 |
[00:39] | Hello! I’m trapped in a box here. | 有没有搞错 我还困在箱子里呢 |
[00:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:44] | Let’s see. Anybody know how to open one of these things? | 我瞧瞧 有谁知道怎么弄开这种玩意儿吗 |
[00:47] | Well, we know we can’t smash it open with our heads. | 依我看用头应该撞不开 |
[00:51] | – Tommy, go get a hammer. – Nobody’s getting a hammer. | -汤米 去弄把锤子来 -不许去 |
[00:53] | – Get a hammer. That’s an order. – I’m sorry, sir, | -去拿锤子来 这是命令 -抱歉 长官 |
[00:56] | But you can’t give us orders. | 我们现在不归你管了 |
[01:00] | Of all the insolent– | 你们竟对我如此无礼… |
[01:01] | Dick you are no longer the high commander. | 迪克 你已经不再是总指挥了 |
[01:04] | Sorry… | 抱歉 |
[01:05] | But if we let you out of that box, well, that’s mutiny. | 可如果我们放你出来 那就是违抗军令 |
[01:09] | Oh, mutiny shmutiny. | 那是违了个抗的 |
[01:11] | Big, fat dutiny. | 军了个令的 |
[01:14] | I’m sick of the new Dick. | 我受够了新来的迪克 |
[01:16] | This Dick, he’s one of us. | 这位迪克才是我们的人 |
[01:18] | So maybe he’s not perfect, | 他也许并不完美 |
[01:21] | maybe his leadership skills verge on the pathetic, | 也许他的领导力趋近于悲剧 |
[01:23] | and maybe his incompetence | 也许他的无能 |
[01:24] | has made our mission the laughingstock of the entire– | 会导致我们成为星系的笑柄 |
[01:26] | I think you’ve made your point. | 你已经表明立场了 |
[01:28] | No, I haven’t made my point. The point is that | 还没有 我要说的是 |
[01:30] | he’s always been there for the three of us, | 他总是为了我们三个着想 |
[01:31] | and it’s time the three of us take a stand for him. | 现在是我们三个为他表明立场的时候了 |
[01:34] | Sure, sure. That’s easy for you to say. | 当然 当然 说得容易 |
[01:37] | You don’t have the responsibility I do. | 你站着说话不腰疼 |
[01:39] | If we let him out and the big giant head gets wind of it, | 如果我们放了他 被大头伟哥知道了 |
[01:42] | who do you think’s going to take the fall? | 你们觉得这黑锅会由谁来背 |
[01:44] | The information officer? | 信息官吗 |
[01:45] | The transmitter? | 发报机吗 |
[01:47] | I don’t think so. It’s going to be me, the woman. Typical. | 才不是 是我这个弱女子 没悬念 |
[01:50] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[01:56] | Think of all we’ve been through together. | 想想我们一起的时光 |
[01:59] | When Brad dumped you, who ordered you | 布莱德把你甩了那会儿 谁下令让你 |
[02:01] | to drink yourself silly | 喝到昏死 |
[02:04] | until you had completely drowned your feelings for him? | 直到你对他彻底释怀 |
[02:07] | You did. | 你下的令 |
[02:09] | And when I ran over your foot with the car, | 再有我开车轧过你的脚时 |
[02:12] | who drove you to the hospital | 谁送你去了医院 |
[02:14] | the very next day? | 可是第二天马上就去了哦 |
[02:18] | You did. | 你送的 |
[02:20] | And when you were hungry that day in the park, | 还有那天在公园里你饿了 |
[02:23] | who stole that little girl’s ice cream cone for you? | 是谁偷了那个小女孩的圆筒冰淇淋给你 |
[02:27] | – Tommy did that. – It was my idea. | -是汤米干的 -是我的主意 |
[02:29] | – It was. – True. | -没错 -对 |
[02:30] | Sir, you’re right. | 长官 你说的对 |
[02:32] | I can’t let you rot in this box. | 我不能让你在这箱子里烂掉 |
[02:34] | I’ve got to get you out of here. Come on, guys. | 我得想办法救你出来 快 伙计们 |
[02:37] | – Blood is thicker than water. – It is? | -血浓于水 -是吗 |
[02:39] | – I think. – It’s not as thick as peanut butter. | -我是这么觉得 -血没花生酱浓厚 |
[02:41] | – It’s a pretty thick substance. – Chunky peanut butter? | -它是非常稠密的物质 -那厚厚的花生酱呢 |
[02:43] | Get me out of here! | 把我弄出去 |
[03:19] | The lighting is romantic, | 灯光效果很浪漫 |
[03:24] | the champagne chilled. | 香槟也冰上了 |
[03:26] | And now for some… | 现在该上些 |
[03:30] | erotic literature. | 情色文学 |
[03:34] | “Make sure the 2×4 studs | “确保2X4大小的立柱 |
[03:36] | are cleated to the floor plates | 在墙板施工前 |
[03:38] | before applying the wallboard.” | 已楔于地面板” |
[03:43] | Perfect. | 完美无瑕 |
[03:45] | – Yoo-hoo! – Come on up. | -我来啦 -上来吧 |
[03:50] | Oh! I like what you’ve done with the place. | 布置的蛮不错嘛 我喜欢 |
[03:54] | Just wait until you see | 更喜欢的在后面 |
[03:56] | the bedroom. | 卧室才是重点 |
[04:01] | Tonight | 今晚 |
[04:03] | is about pleasure, | 主题是欢愉 |
[04:05] | a journey into the… | 这次旅程通往 |
[04:08] | taboo. | 禁忌之处 |
[04:10] | I will let nothing | 一切的扫兴 |
[04:12] | destroy the mood. | 都是不允许的 |
[04:21] | Nothing. | 一切都不允许 |
[04:56] | I’ve seen these. | 这我见过 |
[05:02] | Lieutenant! | 副指挥 |
[05:05] | Ah, clap off, huh? | 看到了吧 拍拍手就搞定了 |
[05:09] | – You made it! – I’m free! I’m free! | -成功了 -我自由啦 我自由啦 |
[05:12] | Tommy, thank you! | 汤米 谢谢你 |
[05:14] | I’m free! Freedom! Freedom! | 我自由啦 自由 自由 |
[05:23] | There’s so much I’ve missed– | 我太眷恋红尘了 |
[05:26] | fresh air, the smell of bacon frying, | 新鲜空气 培根的香味 |
[05:28] | watching talk shows with Harry. | 和哈里一起看脱口秀 |
[05:31] | I didn’t miss Jerry Springer’s biker chick makeover, did I? | 我没错过杰瑞·斯普英哥骑车时的小鸡打扮吧 |
[05:36] | – It was Tuesday. – Oh, damn! | -周二播了 -该死 |
[05:40] | Sally, why are you wearing that skirt? | 莎莉 你怎么穿这条裙子 |
[05:42] | It makes you look frumpy. | 看起来邋遢兼老气 |
[05:44] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[05:45] | That Dick upstairs said this look worked for me. | 楼上的那个迪克说我穿着很漂亮 |
[05:50] | – I hate him. – He crashed the rambler. | -我恨他 -他把车撞坏了 |
[05:52] | He changed my name to Tommy. | 他把我的名字改成了汤米 |
[05:54] | – Where does that leave you? – He calls me Tommy, too. | -那你叫什么 -他也管我叫汤米 |
[05:58] | – Is that Tommy and the number, 2–? – I don’t know. | -是汤米2号呢还是… -别问我 |
[06:00] | – The guy’s a major head case. – I’ve heard enough. | -那家伙是个瘟神 -够了 |
[06:03] | No one dictates humiliating and irrational edicts | 没人可以侮辱我的家人 |
[06:06] | to my family. That’s my job. Now, come on. | 而且还无理要求 那是我的专利 快跟我走 |
[06:13] | And nobody better have touched my strawberries. | 最好没人动过我的草莓 |
[07:28] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[07:30] | What’s she doing with him? | 她在和他干什么呢 |
[07:33] | Looks like he’s plugging her pie hole. | 看来他正在堵上她的嘴 |
[07:38] | I think she likes it, Dick. | 迪克 我觉得她乐在其中 |
[07:42] | – Dick? – Dick? | -迪克 -迪克 |
[07:51] | – Dick. – Come on, Dick. | -迪克 -别这样 迪克 |
[07:52] | What does she see in him? | 她看中他什么了 |
[07:54] | Sure, he’s gorgeous, but… | 当然 他英俊潇洒 可 |
[07:57] | it’s all part of his depraved scheme. | 这全是他的邪恶阴谋 |
[07:58] | How dare he! How dare she. | 他竟敢下此毒手 她怎么能这样 |
[08:00] | Did what we have mean nothing to her? | 我们的美好时光对她来说难道没有意义吗 |
[08:03] | Wait. She thinks he’s me. | 等等 她以为那人是我 |
[08:05] | But he’s going to get her because he’s deceiving her. | 但他即将抱得美人归 因为他在骗她 |
[08:09] | And she’ll be his forever. In a way, mine. | 然后她就永远是他的了 某种意义上说是我的 |
[08:11] | But she likes– but he– I oughta– | 可她喜欢…而他…我该… |
[08:13] | – but, she, I– – Dick, hey, snap out of it! | -可她 我… -迪克 快振作起来 |
[08:19] | – You have to take action. – You’re right. I’ve got it! | -你必须采取行动 -没错 我有办法了 |
[08:21] | – We’re moving to Florida. – What?! | -我们这就搬去佛罗里达 -什么 |
[08:23] | It’s warm all the time. The land is cheap. | 那里四季都很温和 土地廉价 |
[08:25] | And the fishing– bass as big as your arm. | 还有渔业 鲈鱼和你的手臂一样粗壮 |
[08:29] | We’re not going anywhere. Now you listen to me. | 我们哪里也不去 你给我好好听着 |
[08:31] | This afternoon when I was with Albright arranging this date | 今天下午我张罗和欧布莱特这次约会时 |
[08:33] | – You arranged this date? – Yeah, but the point is– | -是你张罗的吗 -对 但重点是 |
[08:36] | You set this up? What are you, his pimp? | 你安排的 难道你是他的皮条客吗 |
[08:40] | If you’d let me finish, I’ll expl– | 你让我把话说完 |
[08:41] | I can’t believe you of all people– | 你们怎么这样 |
[08:43] | Dick, get a grip and listen to her for a second. | 迪克 冷静 听她说完 |
[08:46] | The point is that I tried to talk her out of this date, | 重点是我试图说服她不去赴约 |
[08:48] | but she wouldn’t listen to me because– | 可她不听劝 因为 |
[08:50] | and don’t ask me why– | 别问我理由 |
[08:52] | she has some sort of emotional attachment to you. | 她好像有点迷上你了 |
[08:55] | – She said that? – She cares about you so much, | -这是她的原话吗 -她非常喜欢你 |
[08:58] | she is upstairs about to have sex with another man. | 所以她在楼上准备和另一个人嘿咻 |
[09:04] | – She would do that for me? – If you don’t stop her. | -她愿意为我那么做吗 -如果你不阻止她的话 |
[09:07] | You’re right. That tyrant has gone too far. | 没错 那个暴君太过分了 |
[09:10] | – I must defeat that man! – All right! | -我必须打败他 -好样的 |
[09:17] | I should have done that earlier. | 我该早点下手的 |
[09:26] | Okay, here’s the plan. Tommy, Harry, you stay here. | 好 计划如下 汤米 哈里 你们原地不动 |
[09:29] | Sally, watch my back while I get a run for the bathroom. | 莎莉 我上洗手间时你替我盯梢 |
[09:32] | – Then what? – I use the bathroom. | -然后呢 -我上洗手间 |
[09:35] | I’ve been stuck in a box for two days. | 我被困在箱子里两天了 |
[09:47] | Hold on. Enough. | 等下 够了 |
[09:50] | I think my tongue has a charley horse. | 我感觉舌头抽筋 没法奔腾了 |
[09:53] | Well, saddle up. We’re going for another ride. | 系好马鞍 我们还有一程呢 |
[09:58] | What is going on? Last time, you were so fast. | 你怎么回事 上次你很猴急嘛 |
[10:02] | Why don’t we just get to it? | 我们何不直奔主题 赶紧那个 |
[10:06] | “It”? What? | “那个” 那是什么 |
[10:09] | You know, it. | 你懂的 “那个” |
[10:13] | Oh, it. | 是”那个”啊 |
[10:16] | You’ll get it, all right. | 你想要”那个” 没问题 |
[10:20] | You’ll get all of it | 你会得到”那个” |
[10:22] | that you want. | 如你所愿 |
[10:24] | It is | “那个” |
[10:26] | on its way. | 在路上呢 |
[10:30] | Come on, Dick. He’s taking forever. | 快点 迪克 他真是慢死了 |
[10:34] | Who’s taking forever? | 谁慢死了 |
[10:37] | Toilet duck. | 多力鸭[洁厕剂] |
[10:42] | He’s tackling our stubborn buildup. | 它正在清洁我们日积月累的”顽固污渍” |
[10:46] | Lieutenant, you’re the woman. I need to know about it. | 副指挥 你是女人 给我说说”那个” |
[10:49] | – It what? – You know, it. | -“那个”什么 -你懂的 就是”那个” |
[10:51] | Oh, it. Um… | 原来是”那个” |
[10:53] | Let’s get some privacy. | 我们去私聊 |
[10:55] | Okay, well, um… | 好 |
[11:00] | Uh… it’s, uh– | “那个”是 |
[11:02] | it’s kind of involved. Um… | 有点复杂 |
[11:07] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:09] | Eww. Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:12] | No. | 不是吧 |
[11:15] | Hmm. And women like that? | 女人喜欢那样吗 |
[11:17] | They love it. | 她们简直爱死了 |
[11:20] | And to think, | 仔细想想 |
[11:21] | all this time I was just walking around on them. | 我居然只是用它们走路而已 |
[11:25] | – Mary! – Dick. | -玛丽 -迪克 |
[11:27] | – Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary. – Oh, that’s more like it. | -玛丽 玛丽 玛丽 -现在还差不多 |
[11:31] | I want you so bad. You’ve got to escape. | 我想死你了 你得赶紧逃走 |
[11:34] | – You want me to try and get away? – You must. | -你想让我上演欲擒故纵吗 -必须的 |
[11:35] | Oh, let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[11:38] | How’s that? | 这样行吗 |
[11:41] | – Get out! – What? | -出去 -什么 |
[11:43] | If you clear the hedge, | 从树篱逃跑 |
[11:44] | – you’ll be fine. – What is wrong with you? | -你就会安然无恙 -你发什么神经 |
[11:46] | Nothing. Everything. | 没什么 有什么 |
[11:48] | You know I’ll never leave you. | 你知道我永远不会离你而去的 |
[11:50] | – Dick. – I’ve got to go now. You remember Tommy. | -迪克 -我得走了 你记得汤米吧 |
[11:53] | – Tell her about the swim team. – Swim team? | -给她说说游泳队 -游泳队 |
[11:58] | Well, well well… | 瞧瞧 |
[12:00] | If it isn’t the former high commander. | 这不是前任总指挥官嘛 |
[12:02] | It seems that I’ve underestimated | 看来我低估了 |
[12:04] | your… | 你的 |
[12:06] | stupidity. | 愚昧无知 |
[12:07] | That was your first mistake. | 那是你犯的第一个错误 |
[12:09] | Here’s your second. | 接下来是第二个 |
[12:12] | – Look over there! – Where? | -看那里 -哪里 |
[12:15] | What’s going on? Dick is acting strangely. | 怎么回事 迪克举止好反常 |
[12:19] | Listen, Dr. Albright. | 听着 欧布莱特教授 |
[12:21] | Dick, he’s got a lot of baggage. | 迪克 他的心理负担很重 |
[12:23] | It’s an internal struggle. | 现在在做思想斗争 |
[12:24] | Stop! | 停 |
[12:32] | – Stop pulling my hair! – I’ll pull it if I want! | -别抓我头发 -我乐意 |
[12:37] | That poor thing. I didn’t know. | 我的小可怜 我不知道他这么纠结 |
[12:39] | No, you couldn’t know, ’cause he’s been afraid. | 不 你不能过问 因为他内心充满着恐惧 |
[12:42] | See, he’s been lonely | 你要明白 他寂寞孤单 |
[12:45] | for such a long time. | 好长一段时间了 |
[12:48] | And as the years went by, | 随着时光流逝 |
[12:50] | he fell into despair and lost all hope, | 他日渐绝望 丧失种种寻求真爱的希望 |
[12:54] | for what woman could ever learn | 哪种女人能学会 |
[12:56] | to love a beast? | 爱上一只野兽呢 |
[13:03] | Give me a second, okay? I’ll be right back. | 等我一会儿 好吗 我去去就回 |
[13:08] | – Why aren’t you helping him? – Which one? | -你们怎么不搭把手 -帮哪个 |
[13:13] | When I pull him up, brain him with the gnome. | 我把他拉起来的时候 用小矮人砸他脑袋 |
[13:15] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[13:25] | I got him, Dick! | 我搞定他了 迪克 |
[13:27] | Now help me get him into the chair. | 快帮我把他抬到椅子上 |
[13:34] | Here. Tie him up good. | 就这里 把他绑起来 绑紧 |
[13:36] | – Tie him down tight. – Which one is it? | -往下绑 绑紧 -到底怎么做 |
[13:39] | Tie him up, or tie him down? | 是绑起来 还是绑下去 |
[13:41] | – Both, Harry. – Hurry! | -两个意思都有 哈里 -赶紧 |
[13:44] | We’ve got to get him out of here before Mary sees him. | 得在玛丽看到之前把他弄出去 |
[13:46] | What are we going to do with him? | 我们该怎么处置他 |
[13:47] | Oh, let’s take him downstairs to the rambler | 把他弄到楼下车里 |
[13:49] | and put him in the trunk, | 塞进后备箱 |
[13:50] | like they do on that show, “Homicide.” | 就像电视剧《凶杀》里那样 |
[13:54] | “Homicide”? | 《凶杀》 |
[13:55] | – “Life on the street.” – Oh, yeah. | -《之街头生涯》 -对 |
[13:57] | Great idea. Tommy, Harry, | 好主意 汤米 哈里 |
[13:59] | run down to the rambler and clean out the trunk. | 下去把后备箱清理干净 |
[14:01] | – You got it. – All right. | -没问题 -好的 |
[14:04] | We’ll be right back, sir. | 我们马上回来 长官 |
[14:09] | Don’t be long… | 别太久 |
[14:12] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[14:20] | Don’t tire yourself out, commander. | 别白费力气了 指挥官 |
[14:23] | I want you to witness the destruction | 我想让你亲眼目睹这次毁灭 |
[14:25] | my little device wreaks on the world you love so well. | 这台小装置将毁掉你热爱的地球 |
[14:29] | What have you done to our toaster? | 你对我们的烤面包机做了什么 |
[14:34] | It’s not a toaster. It’s an incubator. | 这不是烤面包机 这是孵卵器 |
[14:36] | When I press this button, | 当我按下这个按钮 |
[14:38] | millions of spores will be released into the atmosphere, | 成百上千万的孢子会被释放到大气层 |
[14:41] | spawning a whole new race, | 繁殖出一个全新的物种 |
[14:44] | a race of groveling drones. | 一个卑微的寄生虫物种 |
[14:46] | They will think alike | 他们思想近似 |
[14:49] | and talk alike. | 谈吐相似 |
[14:50] | At times, they’ll even walk alike. | 有时甚至步伐都如出一辙 |
[14:54] | And I will be father to them all. | 而我将是他们的父亲 |
[14:57] | – What will happen to Mary? – Oh, don’t worry. | -你会对玛丽下什么毒手 -别担心 |
[15:00] | I’m not using this on her. | 我不会用这个来对付她 |
[15:02] | I’m going to take care of her personally. | 我会亲自照料她 |
[15:05] | I’m going in there | 我准备进去 |
[15:07] | and putting my feet in her purse | 把我的脚伸进她的包包 |
[15:11] | again and again and again. | 一而再再而三 |
[15:13] | You’re insane! | 你这个疯子 |
[15:15] | And not Gallagher insane, just insane! | 不是说你像加拉格尔 你就是丧心病狂 |
[15:18] | We cleaned out the rambler, Dick. | 我们把后备箱清理干净了 迪克 |
[15:21] | Oh! You were able to use the gray duct tape. | 看 灰色胶带也能用吧 |
[15:26] | Run! | 快跑 |
[15:27] | No! | 不 |
[15:29] | Stay– stay and witness | 留下来 留下来见证 |
[15:31] | my moment of glory | 我的光辉时刻 |
[15:33] | as I impregnate | 我将让 |
[15:35] | the entire population of Ohio | 整个俄亥俄州的人受孕 |
[15:37] | with my demon progeny. | 全是我的恶魔后裔 |
[15:40] | Wait, wait, wait. Even the men? | 等等 男的也怀孕吗 |
[15:44] | Okay, not the men. | 好吧 男人不行 |
[15:47] | – Not little girls? – No, no, not them. | -小姑娘也不行吧 -好吧 她们也不行 |
[15:50] | – What about elderly women? – I don’t think so. | -那么老女人呢 -应该也不行 |
[15:54] | What about women who are already pregnant? | 那已经怀孕了的女人呢 |
[15:56] | Shut up, all of you! | 你们都给我闭嘴 |
[16:01] | Okay, so, apparently, I won’t be impregnating | 好吧 看来我显然不能让 |
[16:03] | the entire population of Ohio, | 俄亥俄州所有的人怀孕 |
[16:05] | but all fertile women of childbearing age | 但所有适龄生育 |
[16:08] | who are not currently pregnant, and that’s a lot. | 且现在没怀孕的女人 就已经很多了 |
[16:11] | We’re talking lots of women here | 这数目可不少 |
[16:14] | who will soon find themselves | 她们即将发现自己 |
[16:16] | now pregnant | 怀孕了 |
[16:18] | by me. | 怀的是我的种 |
[16:20] | It’s as easy as one… | 只需要按一个键 |
[16:25] | two… | 两个键 |
[16:29] | – three. – Yes! | -三个键 -太好了 |
[16:33] | Yes, that will show him. | 太好了 这样他就能看到了 |
[16:36] | Not that I care… | 虽然我不在意你在说什么 |
[16:38] | but, uh, show who? | 但是 你说的是谁 |
[16:40] | Your father, that unfeeling purple tube | 你爸 那个冷酷无情的紫色管子 |
[16:44] | who gave you life but wouldn’t give you love. | 给了你生命 但没给你爱 |
[16:46] | You know nothing of my father. | 你对我爸一无所知 |
[16:48] | So why don’t you just shut up? | 你还是给我闭嘴吧 |
[16:51] | ‘Cause you don’t know him. | 因为你根本不了解他 |
[16:53] | You don’t have to defend him. | 你用不着帮他说话 |
[16:55] | You can’t change the past. You have to live in the now. | 你无法改变过去 你得活在当下 |
[16:58] | This is the ’90s, girlfriend. | 现在是九十年代了 美女 |
[17:04] | All I ever wanted was approval. | 其实我要的只是他的肯定 |
[17:06] | Is it any wonder I wet my bed? | 我尿过床又怎么了 |
[17:11] | I’m with you. Your father’s got you all caught up | 我是站在你这边的 你的不幸 |
[17:15] | in his emotional red tape, | 全是他造成的 |
[17:17] | and you need to cut yourself free. | 你对此必须释怀 |
[17:19] | What would you say | 如果我告诉你 |
[17:21] | if I told you | 你爸今晚 |
[17:23] | that your father was here tonight? | 会来这里 你高兴吗 |
[17:25] | Come on out! | 快出现吧 |
[17:27] | What? | 什么 |
[17:32] | I’m just kidding. He’s not really here. | 我逗你的 他不会来的 |
[17:35] | I think you need to go home and face him. | 我想你需要回家去和他面对面谈谈 |
[17:38] | Let the cycle of pain end here. | 让悲剧不要再次发生了 |
[17:42] | You’re so right! | 你说的太对了 |
[17:44] | That’s it. Let it out. | 这就对了 释放出来吧 |
[17:47] | Let it all out. | 全都释放出来吧 |
[17:49] | – Hey, guys. – Dennis, what are you doing here? | -你们好 -丹尼斯 你来这干嘛 |
[17:52] | – Long story. – I got a weird vibe from you guys yesterday. | -说来话长 -我昨天就觉得你们怪怪的 |
[17:54] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[17:55] | We could have used you about an hour ago. | 要是一小时前 你还真能帮得上忙 |
[17:57] | – What happened? – I got mobbed by all these people. | -怎么了 -我被粉丝围住了 |
[18:01] | I gotta find a better disguise. | 我得换身更好的伪装 |
[18:03] | Why don’t you try women’s clothing. | 怎么不试试穿女装 |
[18:04] | Tried it. Doesn’t work. | 试过了 没用 |
[18:07] | Dennis, could you do us a favor? | 丹尼斯 能帮我们个忙吗 |
[18:10] | Could you escort that guy back to the home world? | 你能护送这家伙回家吗 |
[18:13] | Why not? I’m going that way anyway. | 何乐而不为呢 反正我迟早都要走 |
[18:15] | – I’ve got a present for the big giant head. – What is it? | -我为大头伟哥准备了一份礼物 -什么礼物 |
[18:18] | Big giant nose ring. | 大头鼻环 |
[18:20] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 走吧 |
[18:22] | Thank you, all. | 谢谢你们全家 |
[18:24] | I feel that I’ve made a big breakthrough here. | 我想我在这已经取得了突破性进展 |
[18:27] | Well, remember… | 记住 |
[18:28] | nobody’s going to respect you | 除非你学会自重 |
[18:31] | until you learn to respect yourself. | 否则没人会尊重你 |
[18:35] | Bed wetter. | 尿床鬼 |
[18:37] | And, Dennis, could you dispose of this | 还有 丹尼斯 能不能帮个忙 |
[18:39] | while you’re at it? | 顺便把这个处理掉 |
[18:41] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[18:52] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[18:54] | Oh, no, not just me, lieutenant. | 不只是我的功劳 副指挥 |
[18:56] | – I had a little help from my friends. – Oh, stop. | -我的朋友们也帮了一点点小忙 -别客气 |
[19:00] | Ricki Lake, Jerry Springer, and Sally Jessy. | 瑞琪·雷克 杰瑞·斯普英哥 还有莎莉·洁西 |
[19:04] | Now listen up, everyone. | 现在都给我听好 |
[19:06] | I know that in the past | 我知道过去 |
[19:07] | I worried that we watch too much television. | 我担心大家电视看得太多 |
[19:09] | Well, all I can say is, | 现在我只能说 |
[19:11] | god bless television | 上帝保佑电视 |
[19:14] | and the many ways in which television enriches our lives. | 和种种电视丰富我们生活的方式 |
[19:18] | From now on, I order you | 从现在起 我命令你们 |
[19:21] | to watch more television | 多看电视 |
[19:23] | than ever before. | 尽量多看 |
[19:24] | Aye, aye, sir! | 遵命 长官 |
[19:26] | What are we waiting for? | 还等什么 |
[19:27] | Tommy , call the hut and get a pizza. | 汤米 快打电话叫份匹萨 |
[19:29] | – Yes, sir! – Harry, warm up that television. | -遵命 长官 -哈里 开电视 |
[19:31] | – You got it. – And, Sally, | -知道了 -还有 莎莉 |
[19:34] | go get yourself a decent pair of pants. | 去换条得体的裤子 |
[19:39] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[19:52] | Dr. Albright, the last time we were out here, | 欧布莱特教授 上次我们在这里 |
[19:55] | you said something to me. | 你对我说了些话 |
[19:57] | You said you cared about me. | 你说你喜欢我 |
[20:01] | – Is that still true? – Of course it’s true. | -还当真吗 -当然 |
[20:04] | Because over the last couple of days, | 因为这几天 |
[20:06] | you’ve seen me at my worst. | 你见到的是我最糟糕的一面 |
[20:07] | That’s what being together is about. | 这才是两个人在一起的意义 |
[20:10] | If we’re going to have a relationship, | 如果我们想要发展恋情 |
[20:12] | I want to have it with all of you, | 我就要接受你的全部 |
[20:14] | and that includes the dark side. | 包括你的阴暗面 |
[20:19] | You know, I care about you, too. | 知道吗 我也喜欢你 |
[20:21] | You’ve made that very clear. | 你已经表现得很明显了 |
[20:24] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在干什么呢 |
[20:26] | Well, it’s been a long night, | 漫漫长夜 |
[20:28] | but why don’t you just put your arm around me, | 你何不搂住我 |
[20:30] | and we’ll look up at the stars? | 一同仰望星空 |
[20:33] | The stars, yes. | 看星星 对 |
[20:37] | They look like lovers locked in a celestial embrace. | 它们如同神仙眷侣 被天空紧紧环抱 |
[20:42] | Why don’t you just look at those trees? | 要不你还是看看那些树吧 |
[20:46] | The trees, they look like lovers, | 那些树 它们看似鸳鸯蝴蝶 |
[20:48] | their limbs exploring and fondling each other. | 用肢臂探索爱抚着彼此 |
[20:53] | How about we look at that couple in the window? | 我们还是透过窗户看那对夫妻吧 |
[20:58] | Wow! They’re going at it like trees. | 他们正如同树木一般缠绵 |
[21:32] | Harry, is there something different about you? | 哈里 你是不是有什么变化 |
[21:35] | – You’ve lost weight. – Nope. | -你减肥了 -没 |
[21:39] | – Is that a new shirt? – Nope. | -衬衣是新的吧 -不是 |
[21:41] | Oh, wait! You shaved off your beard. | 等等 刮胡子了 |
[21:42] | Nope. I never had one. | 错 我从没留过胡子 |
[21:44] | It’s something. | 肯定有变化 |
[21:46] | You got a haircut. | 理发了 |
[21:48] | You’re getting warmer. | 你开始说到点子上了 |