时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Oh, Dick. – Oh, Mary. | -哦 迪克 -哦 玛丽 |
[00:03] | – We mustn’t do this here. – Yes, we must do it. | -我们不能在这里做 -必须的 |
[00:05] | – We can’t! – We can. I measured. | -真的不能 -没问题 量过了够地方 |
[00:08] | Oh! I have an early class tomorrow. | 我明天一早还有课呢 |
[00:10] | You hear what she said, Dick? | 你听见她说的了吧 迪克 |
[00:12] | She’s got an early class tomorrow. | 人家明天一早有课 |
[00:15] | Will you be quiet? | 你给我闭嘴 |
[00:17] | Can’t you see I’m trying to get to second base here? | 没看见我正忙着上二垒吗 |
[00:19] | Things have really changed since she entered the picture. | 她的出现还真是带来翻天覆地的变化 |
[00:22] | Now we even have to act like humans when we’re by ourselves. | 搞得咱们现在哪怕没外人也得扮成地球人 |
[00:26] | She’s like that Yoko woman | 她就像那个叫洋子的女人 |
[00:28] | who ruined her husband’s band. | 活生生地拆散了她丈夫的乐队[甲壳虫] |
[00:32] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[00:33] | You remember that episode where she convinced Ricky | 记得有一集脱口秀里 她蛊惑主持人 |
[00:35] | that she could play the bongos? | 自称会打小手鼓 |
[00:42] | This bites. | 真讨厌[咬人] |
[00:44] | So does she. | 她也来这招 |
[01:24] | What? | 干嘛 |
[01:30] | The crust in your eyes, it’s still there. | 你眼角里还有眼屎 |
[01:32] | Oh, no! No, don’t touch it. | 不 不要擦掉它 |
[01:35] | It’s beautiful. | 因为这样好美 |
[01:36] | My god, you’re a morning person. | 上帝 你居然是越早越来劲儿的人 |
[01:39] | No. | 非也 |
[01:40] | No, I’m a Mary person. | 非也 我是见了玛丽就兴奋的人 |
[01:43] | Oh! Oh, that’s so sweet. | 哦 小嘴真甜 |
[01:45] | I had the strangest dream that your brother Harry | 我做了个奇怪的梦 梦见你弟弟哈里 |
[01:48] | was curled up at our feet in the middle of the night. | 大半夜的蜷在咱俩脚边睡觉 |
[01:55] | It won’t happen again. | 下次保证不会犯了 |
[01:58] | – I’ll finish dressing. – Can I help you? | -我去换衣服 -要帮忙不 |
[02:01] | No. | 不用 |
[02:04] | Do you mind? | 拜托你一下 |
[02:06] | I am trying to sleep. | 人家正想睡觉呢 |
[02:12] | – She slept over again? – Slept? No. | -她又来睡了 -睡觉吗 没啊 |
[02:16] | Well, eventually, but I think the innuendo | 最后是睡了 但我觉得这种暧昧暗示 |
[02:19] | is delightfully clear. | 已经清楚地让人心潮澎湃了吧 |
[02:21] | Don’t you see what’s going on here? She hogs the bathroom. | 你就没看见吗 她霸占了浴室 |
[02:24] | She leaves stuff in the sink for me to wash. | 她把东西丢水槽里让我去洗 |
[02:26] | And last night she forced us to watch | 昨晚她还逼着我们一起看 |
[02:29] | an A&E biography on Susan Saint James. | A&E电视台的苏珊·圣·嘉姆的传记片 |
[02:33] | What’s your point, lieutenant? | 你什么意思 副指挥官 |
[02:34] | You let in an outsider. | 你引狼入室了 |
[02:36] | She’s getting in the way of this mission. | 她妨碍到我们的任务了 |
[02:38] | I’m giving you an opportunity to observe her up close. | 我这也是给你们近距离观察她的机会嘛 |
[02:41] | Well, she’s no Jo Anne Worley, | 她又不是乔安妮·沃理[老牌女明星] |
[02:43] | but quarters to her. | 不过要将就下也行 |
[02:46] | Hello, Tommy. | 早啊 汤米 |
[02:48] | I really want the two of us to be friends. | 我真的很想咱俩能成为朋友 |
[02:51] | Don’t you have any friends of your own? | 难不成你没有自己的朋友吗 |
[02:55] | You’re probably very confused about | 大概你现在很困惑于 |
[02:57] | what’s going on between your father and me. | 我和你父亲的情况 |
[03:00] | No, not really. I have excellent hearing. | 没有啊 你们的动静儿我听得蛮清楚 |
[03:04] | I just want you to know that your father and I are going to | 我只是想告诉你 我和你父亲以后还会 |
[03:07] | – be seeing a lot more of each other. – Oh, wow. | -经常见面的 -这样啊 |
[03:10] | How much could possibly be left? | 我就没怎么指望过你会离开 |
[03:13] | Well, gotta go. See you at the office. | 我该走了 办公室见 |
[03:16] | I have an idea. Why don’t I ride with you? | 我有个提议 我们干嘛不一起走呢 |
[03:18] | I think it would be a better idea | 我想咱们分开上班 |
[03:20] | if we rode separately, if you know what I mean. | 会更好一些 你懂的 |
[03:23] | – I don’t know what you mean. – People might start thinking | -我不懂 -不然别人会以为 |
[03:26] | that we’re sleeping together. | 咱俩睡觉了 |
[03:28] | – What?! – We are. | -什么 -我们真睡了 |
[03:32] | We are, I swear. | 真的 我发誓 |
[03:34] | Why can’t you two just ride together? | 你俩为啥不能坐一辆车去上班呢 |
[03:36] | – I need the car to go shopping. – I need a ride downtown. | -我得用车去购物 -我得搭车去市区 |
[03:38] | It’s just not a good idea. | 这可不太行 |
[03:41] | – Why not? – This is exactly what I was talking about. | -为什么不行 -我刚刚说的就是这个 |
[03:43] | – She has a car… – It’s really none of our business… | -她自己有车 -可我们也管不着这个 |
[03:46] | You know what?! | 大家请听我说 |
[03:48] | I don’t want to start a fight here. | 我可不想你们因我而吵架 |
[03:50] | It’s okay for you to ride with me today. | 今天你就跟我一起去上班吧 |
[03:52] | – Yes! – Come on. | -太好了 -快点 |
[04:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:05] | I won. I won $150! | 我中奖了 中了150块 |
[04:09] | You don’t understand, lady. | 你理解错了 女士 |
[04:11] | You owe us $150. | 是你欠我们150块钱 |
[04:14] | Oh, I see. So you lure me down here to collect my prize. | 我明白了 你诱惑我过来领奖金 |
[04:17] | Then you pull the old bait and switch. | 然后你就开始玩移花接木大法是吧 |
[04:20] | I’ll take care of this. | 交给我来处理吧 |
[04:26] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[04:29] | Hello, Don. It’s been a long time. | 你好 唐 好久不见 |
[04:32] | I thought you walked out of my life for good. | 我还以为这辈子都见不到你了呢 |
[04:35] | I’m back. I ran into trouble out there in the city. | 我又回来了 在城里碰到了点儿麻烦 |
[04:38] | The city is full of trouble. | 城里到处都是麻烦 |
[04:40] | I found this on my car. | 我在我车上发现了这个 |
[04:46] | Parked in a handicap zone. | 把车停到残障专位 |
[04:50] | I’m sure you had a good reason. | 我相信你肯定有充分的理由 |
[04:54] | Yes. It was the closest spot to the store. | 是的 那块儿离商店最近 |
[04:58] | Works for me. | 说的有理 |
[05:00] | – Consider this taken care of. – Just like that? | -以后注意一下 -就这样吗 |
[05:03] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[05:05] | Wow. | 好厉害 |
[05:08] | Sally, can I take you out tonight? | 莎莉 今晚你愿和我一起约会吗 |
[05:14] | ‘Kay. | 好啊 |
[05:21] | – No. Stop it. – We’re not in the office. | -不要 住手 -我们又没在办公室 |
[05:23] | – Behave yourself. – Let’s go back in the car. | -别闹了 -那我们回车里吧 |
[05:25] | – No. – Not in the car, not in the bar, | -不要 -车里不行 酒吧里也不行 |
[05:28] | not in the house, not up your blouse. | 屋里不可以 不能掀上衣 |
[05:30] | I cannot touch you here or there. | 这也不能碰那也不能碰 |
[05:31] | I cannot touch you anywhere. | 你身上我哪都摸不得 |
[05:35] | Judith! | 朱蒂丝 |
[05:37] | – Father Rice. – Hello, Dr. Albright. | -赖斯神父 -你好 欧布莱特教授 |
[05:39] | Dr. Solomon and I just ran into each other on the way in. | 我和所罗门教授刚巧在门口碰到 |
[05:43] | Dr. Suter. | 苏特教授 |
[05:45] | – What? – I said, Dr. Suter! | -什么 -我说 苏特教授 |
[05:49] | – You again! – Do you need any help? | -怎么又是你 -要帮忙吗 |
[05:52] | Get away from me. | 别碰我 |
[05:57] | Good for you! Stay independent! | 好样儿的 保持不求人的精神 |
[06:01] | Dick, rumor has it | 迪克 小道消息称 |
[06:04] | that you and a certain anthropology professor | 你跟某位人类学教授 |
[06:06] | are, uh… going at it pretty good. | 正 打得火热啊 |
[06:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[06:11] | Yeah, right. | 这样啊 我们懂的 |
[06:19] | I gotta get me an anvil. | 我也想搞个铁砧玩玩 |
[06:24] | Harry, I need a ride. | 哈里 送我一程 |
[06:26] | – No. – You know, I outrank you. | -不要 -你要知道 我比你级别高 |
[06:30] | Oh. Well, in that case, no, sir. | 这样啊 那么 不行 长官 |
[06:34] | Please? Just give me a ride. | 拜托 开车送我一下啦 |
[06:36] | Look, come on. Can’t you see that I’m busy? | 可是拜托 你没看见我正忙着吗 |
[06:39] | What, is it too much to ask | 难道就不能让哈里 |
[06:41] | for a little time for Harry? | 稍微放松一小会吗 |
[06:44] | I’ll tell you what. | 要不这么着吧 |
[06:46] | If the roadrunner wins this next one, you take me. | 要是长尾鸟这次赢了 你就送我 |
[06:48] | But if he doesn’t, I’ll never ask you again. | 如果他输了 我就再也不求你了 |
[06:54] | Okay, you’re on. | 行啊 成交 |
[06:57] | I’ve seen this next scheme before, | 接下来这幕我看过 |
[06:59] | and it’s far too brilliant to fail twice. | 他还没蠢到会再输一次 |
[07:10] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[07:12] | – You’re wrong. – I’m right. | -你错了 -我是对的 |
[07:13] | – You’re wrong. – I’m not wrong. | -你错了 -我没错 |
[07:15] | You’re wrong about that, too. | 你说你没错就是错了 |
[07:17] | There’s no way to observe a society without intruding. | 想要观察社会肯定会侵扰社会 |
[07:19] | – One can’t help but leave footprints. – Of course not. | -没人会不留下足迹 -当然留不下 |
[07:22] | I’ve seen your bipedal gait. | 我见识过你们两足动物的步法 |
[07:25] | So let me get this straight. | 那么咱们把话说清楚 |
[07:27] | You’re saying that you could drop right out of the sky | 你是说你可以从天而降 |
[07:29] | into some strange culture and walk amongst them unnoticed? | 潜入陌生的世界还置身其中不被发现 |
[07:33] | Yes! | 没错 |
[07:34] | Hypothetically. | 假设而已 |
[07:36] | Mary, you’re an anthropologist. Back me up. | 玛丽 你可是人类学家 挺我 |
[07:38] | I’m afraid I’d have to agree with Dr. Solomon. | 抱歉 恐怕我得同意所罗门教授的观点 |
[07:41] | Of course. What was I thinking? | 当然啦 我真是脑子进水了 |
[07:44] | You’re sleeping with him. | 你跟他睡一起了嘛 |
[07:54] | This is a disaster, Dick. | 真是太糟糕了 迪克 |
[07:56] | Everybody’s talking about us. | 大家都在说我们的闲话 |
[07:57] | Oh, we’re back to that again. | 又回到老话题了 |
[07:59] | You just don’t understand. | 你不明白的 |
[08:01] | I’ve worked hard to be taken seriously. | 我一直努力工作让大家尊重我 |
[08:04] | There was a time when I had a reputation. | 以前我有些名声问题 |
[08:06] | For excellence? | 因为太优秀了吗 |
[08:11] | Well, yes, | 是啊 没错 |
[08:13] | but in a very specific category. | 不过是在某种很特殊的领域 |
[08:15] | When I was a young professor on the fast track, | 那时我是个年轻的教授 为了能平步青云 |
[08:18] | – there were things that I did. – What were you doing? | -做了一些事 -你做了什么 |
[08:22] | The Dean. | 与系主任有关 |
[08:25] | Is that like the Watusi? | 喜欢跳瓦图西舞的那个吗 |
[08:28] | Sometimes. | 有时会跳吧 |
[08:31] | There was this very prestigious job opening. | 当时有个声望很高的职位空缺 |
[08:33] | Did you get it? | 你得到了吗 |
[08:34] | No, I didn’t get the job, | 没有 我没得到工作 |
[08:36] | but I did get a nickname– | 但是我得到一个绰号 |
[08:38] | Dr. Mary slutbunny. | 淫荡兔玛丽教授 |
[08:42] | Well, there’s your silver lining. | 这也算是你的收获啊 |
[08:44] | You just don’t get it, do you? | 你根本没明白好不好 |
[08:46] | When a man has an office romance, | 如果男人有了办公室绯闻 |
[08:48] | it doesn’t affect his career. | 根本不会影响到他的事业 |
[08:50] | But when a woman has one, no one takes her seriously. | 但如果换做女人 就会受人鄙视 |
[08:54] | – I don’t understand. – I don’t expect you to. | -我不明白 -我就没指望你能明白 |
[08:56] | I need to be alone tonight. | 今晚我想一个人待着 |
[08:58] | But I’m not like that. | 可是我跟别人不一样啊 |
[09:00] | I take you seriously, Dr. Slutbunny. | 我很尊重你啊 淫荡兔教授 |
[09:07] | Sally, you look beautiful. | 莎莉 你真美 |
[09:11] | Oh, Don, that’s just the doughnuts talking. | 唐 你是吃了甜甜圈嘴才这么甜的 |
[09:16] | What you did today was really powerful. | 你今天的表现才是神勇无比 |
[09:18] | You just snapped your fingers , and things fell into place. | 你只是打个响指 所有的事就都搞定了 |
[09:22] | Let’s just keep that our little secret, shall we? | 这事就当作咱俩的小秘密 好吗 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:27] | Would you like another doughnut? | 你还想再吃个甜甜圈吗 |
[09:29] | I don’t know. Are you sure you can afford it? | 我不知道哎 你确定可以付得起吗 |
[09:32] | I get ’em for free, | 我不用付钱 |
[09:34] | all except the cream-filled, | 除了奶油馅的我都是免费拿 |
[09:36] | but all that will change when I make detective. | 不过等我升了警探就不一样了 |
[09:40] | That day will come, Don. | 那一天会来到的 唐 |
[09:43] | We’ll make it come. | 我们会实现的 |
[09:45] | And then… | 然后 |
[09:48] | we can eat cream-filled | 我们就可以一起 |
[09:50] | together. | 吃奶油馅的了 |
[09:57] | One-David-niner. One-David-niner. Copy that. | 19号 19号 收到 |
[10:00] | 2-18 2-18 2-18? 2-18. | |
[10:02] | – What is it? – It’s a 2-18. | -怎么了 -是2-18 |
[10:05] | – I have to go. – Take me with you. | -我得走了 -带我一起走 |
[10:07] | – I can’t. – Please? | -不行 -求你了 |
[10:09] | – Let’s ride. – Oh, goody! | -快上车 -好哎 |
[10:17] | That was so exhilarating, Don. | 真是太让人兴奋了 唐 |
[10:19] | I’ve never been on a raid before. | 我以前从来没有参加过突袭 |
[10:21] | Come to think of it, I’ve never held a criminal | 真的 我从未拽着罪犯的脚踝 |
[10:23] | off the roof of a warehouse by his ankles | 把他拖下仓库的屋顶 |
[10:25] | until he screamed, “Mommy!” | 直到他吃痛喊娘 |
[10:29] | Oh, mommy. | 我的个亲娘啊 |
[10:31] | Sally, you make me feel alive, | 莎莉 你让我激动不已 |
[10:34] | like I’ve dropped a stun gun | 像是我把电击枪 |
[10:36] | down my pants. | 伸进裤子里一样 |
[10:38] | Hey, Don, do it again. | 唐 再来一次吧 |
[10:41] | Sally, | 莎莉 |
[10:43] | you’re insatiable. | 你真是欲求不满 |
[10:59] | You’re home awfully late. | 你回家也太晚了吧 |
[11:00] | Dick, I think I’ve finally found my calling. | 迪克 我想我终于找到了使命所在 |
[11:03] | – What? – I’m joining the police force. | -什么 -我要当警察 |
[11:05] | – Why? – Because I can make a difference. | -为什么 -因为我可以带来翻天覆地的变化 |
[11:09] | I’m sorry, lieutenant, but I forbid it. | 抱歉 副官 我不允许 |
[11:10] | – Why? – Because you will make a difference. | -为什么 -就因为你能翻天覆地 |
[11:13] | Say you clean up Rutherford. What’s next? | 首先拉瑟福镇零犯罪了 然后呢 |
[11:15] | – Cleveland. – Exactly. | -克里夫兰市 -没错 |
[11:17] | – Then you clean up Ohio. – That’s the plan. | -接着就是整个俄亥俄州 -是有此意 |
[11:19] | Soon, the entire Midwest is crime-free. | 很快 整个中西部都没有犯罪现象了 |
[11:21] | What’s going to happen to all those people | 你让那些靠犯罪事件 |
[11:23] | whose income depends on crime? | 挣钱吃饭的人情何以堪啊 |
[11:25] | The lawyers, the insurance companies, the 11:00 news? | 像律师啦 保险公司啦 午间新闻啦 |
[11:28] | Hell, the entire Fox Network? | 还有整个福克斯电视网 |
[11:32] | There are worldwide implications here. | 整个世界都会受到影响 |
[11:34] | We’re not supposed to interfere with life on this planet. | 我们不应该干预这个星球上的生活 |
[11:36] | Why can’t I interfere with the planet? You do. | 凭啥我不能 你却可以 |
[11:39] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[11:40] | What do you call what you’re doing with Dr. Albright? | 那你跟欧布莱特教授又算怎么一回事 |
[11:42] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[11:43] | When you’re in love with someone, | 当你与他人相爱时 |
[11:44] | you’re allowed to screw up their life. | 搅乱其生活是天经地义的事情 |
[11:46] | That’s what love is. | 这就是爱的本质 |
[11:48] | I understand. I’ll talk to Don. | 我懂了 我会跟唐说的 |
[11:51] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢你 副官 |
[11:53] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go to bed. | 现在 请原谅 我要去睡觉了 |
[11:56] | I can’t be around you with a nightstick right now. | 我手持警棍无法淡定的跟你待在一起 |
[12:02] | Yes, | 这就是了 |
[12:05] | I seem to have that effect on women. | 貌似我的作用就是让女人不淡定 |
[12:17] | Hey. | 喂 |
[12:18] | Would you please take it outside? | 拜托你要漏水去外面漏 |
[12:32] | – If only I could be that spoon. – Stop it. | -我要是那个勺子该有多好 -闭嘴 |
[12:37] | You let me be the spoon yesterday. | 可是你昨晚就让我当勺子了啊 |
[12:40] | – Cut it out. – Come on! | -打住 -求你了 |
[12:43] | Dick, we’re professionals. | 迪克 我们是专家教授 |
[12:45] | We have reputations to protect. | 我们得保护自己的声望 |
[12:47] | – We’re not kids anymore. – Oh, I see. | -我们不再是小孩子了 -明白了 |
[12:49] | The looser the skin, the tighter the behavior. Is that it? | 皮越松 行越严 是吧 |
[12:53] | Just let me be the spoon once. Please? | 就让我当一下那个勺子啦 求你了 |
[12:57] | Fine. Just this once. | 好吧 仅此一次 |
[13:14] | You’re about a quart low. | 含得比较深 |
[13:19] | From now on, I’m just going to slide things under the door. | 从现在起 我得从门缝里塞文件进来了 |
[13:23] | The two of you haven’t RSVP’d the trustees’ | 明晚校董鸡尾酒会的邀请 |
[13:26] | cocktail reception tomorrow night. | 你俩都没有回复 |
[13:28] | Well, I can’t speak for Dr. Solomon, | 我没法替所罗门教授回答 |
[13:30] | but I’ll be there. | 但我会去的 |
[13:34] | Nina, can I ask you something? | 尼娜 我能问你点事吗 |
[13:36] | Damn! I almost made it. | 该死 就差一步 |
[13:39] | There’s a man and a woman, | 话说有一男一女 |
[13:41] | and the woman won’t let the man near her in public. | 女的不让男的在公开场合碰她 |
[13:43] | The man is very frustrated. What should he do | 这个男的非常沮丧 他该怎么办呢 |
[13:46] | when all he wants is | 尤其是现在 |
[13:48] | climb to the top of the engineering tower | 他一心只想爬到高塔顶端 |
[13:50] | and proclaim his love for all the campus to hear? | 然后向整个校园大声表白内心所爱 |
[13:53] | – I wouldn’t do that if I were him. – Why not? | -我要是他就不会这么做 -为什么 |
[13:56] | Because Dr. Albright would kill him dead. | 因为欧布莱特教授会灭了他 |
[14:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | I won’t. | 我不去做就是了 |
[14:10] | I don’t know what came over her. | 我不懂她到底怎么了 |
[14:12] | Same old story. She wants more space. | 老一套 她想要更多的空间 |
[14:15] | I don’t know how to give it to h– | 我不知道该怎么给她 |
[14:17] | Wait. I’ve got it. | 等下 我有主意了 |
[14:19] | I’ll go out and buy two dozen roses, | 我要出去买两打玫瑰 |
[14:21] | and then I’ll put a little note on each rose that says, | 然后每一朵玫瑰上都贴个小纸条 |
[14:24] | “Hope you’re enjoying your space.” | 希望你在自己的空间得到快乐 |
[14:26] | Then I’ll take one over to her | 然后我每隔一小时 |
[14:28] | every hour on the hour and give it to her. | 就拿出来一朵去送给她 |
[14:31] | If she’s not there, I’ll leave it on her doorstep. | 要是她不在 我就放到她门口 |
[14:33] | That doesn’t sound like a very good idea. | 这主意听起来不怎么样 |
[14:35] | Look, do you want her back, | 你是想让她回心转意呢 |
[14:37] | or do you want her to think you’re an idiot? | 还是想让她把你当傻瓜 |
[14:41] | – I want her back. – Well, you’ve got to play it cool. | -回心转意 -那好 那你就得淡定 |
[14:44] | You have to act like you couldn’t care less | 你得表现出一点都不在乎 |
[14:46] | – whether she likes you or not. – But I do. | -她是否喜欢你 -可我在乎啊 |
[14:49] | – No, you don’t. – Yes, I do! | -不 你不在乎 -是 我在乎 |
[14:51] | No, you don’t. | 不对 你不在乎 |
[14:53] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[14:56] | – Maybe I don’t. – There you go. | -也许我不在乎 -这就对了 |
[14:59] | – But I do! – No! | -可是我在乎 -不对 |
[15:02] | Trust me, she’ll come crawling back. | 相信我 到时她会乖乖回来 |
[15:04] | I know what I’m talking about. | 我对这种事清楚的很 |
[15:06] | I’ve been married five times. | 我可是结过五次婚的人 |
[15:10] | Yeah, women. | 女人啊 |
[15:18] | Or so I’ve heard. | 我听说的 |
[15:23] | I understand, Mrs. Bittenson. | 我知道了 比特森夫人 |
[15:25] | His tree is dropping fruit on your property. | 他家的果树老往你们家掉果子 |
[15:28] | It’s just that the police department | 可是这种事警察局 |
[15:30] | can’t do anything at this time | 也表示无可奈何 |
[15:31] | except dispatch three black-and-whites asap | 忍无可忍到火速派出三辆警车 |
[15:34] | to that dirtbag’s house | 去往那个混蛋的家 |
[15:36] | and gas him until he picks up every last one of those… | 用毒气熏到他捡完最后一个 |
[15:39] | figs. | 无花果 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry, Sally. | 抱歉 莎莉 |
[15:43] | You just walked into a hornet’s nest here. | 我们现在忙得不可开交 |
[15:45] | You work so hard, officer Don. | 你工作太敬业了 唐警官 |
[15:47] | Rusty, Rico. | 瑞斯 瑞克 |
[15:49] | Protect and serve. That’s what I do– | 保卫和服务 这就是我的职责 |
[15:53] | protect and serve. | 保卫国家 服务人民 |
[15:55] | I got something to tell you, and it’s going to hurt. | 我有话要说 可能你不爱听 |
[15:57] | – Then make it quick. – I can’t join the force. | -但说无妨 -我不能加入警队了 |
[15:59] | – But you’re so good. – I’m the best, | -可是你如此优秀 -我是最棒的 |
[16:01] | but it’s too much power for one person to have. | 但个人的力量太强大并非好事 |
[16:03] | I’d affect too many lives. | 我会影响到很多人 |
[16:04] | No, there’s no power. | 不 警察没啥力量 |
[16:05] | I do nothing. I’m completely ineffectual. | 我无所事事 我是典型的吃干饭的 |
[16:08] | Here’s your stick. | 警棍还你 |
[16:18] | I’ll never forget you, Smokey. | 我永远不会忘记你 帅哥巡警 |
[16:21] | You’ll be back. | 你会回来的 |
[16:23] | A woman like you can’t stay away. | 像你这样的女子不可能袖手旁观 |
[16:26] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:29] | Be careful out there. | 巡逻时小心点 |
[16:36] | So are we sending the squad cars to collect those figs? | 我们要派警车去捡无花果吗 |
[16:42] | Um… no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[16:43] | I’ll just, um… | 我待会儿 |
[16:45] | pick ’em up on my way home. | 下班回家时顺路去捡吧 |
[16:52] | Oh, my god. Here he comes. | 天哪 他来了 |
[16:54] | They’re going to have a field day with this one. | 这下大家又有话题了 |
[16:56] | It’s okay. Dr. Albright, just calm down. | 别慌 欧布莱特教授 冷静 |
[16:58] | Nina! It’s so good to see you, | 尼娜 见到你真是太开心了 |
[17:03] | and only you. | 只有你让我开心 |
[17:05] | Oh, Dr. Solomon, | 所罗门教授 |
[17:06] | I’ve never seen you with a turtleneck before. | 我以前没见你穿过高领毛衣啊 |
[17:09] | His name is Harry. | 他的名字叫哈里 |
[17:13] | Dr. Suter! Oh, and Mrs. Sumner! | 苏特教授 还有萨姆纳夫人 |
[17:33] | You look lovely this evening. | 你今晚真漂亮啊 |
[17:35] | – Oh, well, thank- – No! | -谢谢 -打住 |
[17:41] | Mmm! This is great dip, Mrs. Sumner. | 这蘸酱还真好吃 萨姆纳夫人 |
[17:43] | – It’s pate. – This is great dip pate. | -这是鱼肉酱 -很好吃的鱼肉蘸酱 |
[17:52] | – What’s she doing? – You don’t care. | -她正干嘛呢 -淡定 你不在乎 |
[17:54] | Oh… right. | 对了 |
[17:57] | Dick, is there something– | 迪克 你是不是 |
[17:58] | Martini, dry. Not too dry. | 来杯干马提尼 不要太干 |
[18:00] | Moist, very moist. | 要湿点儿 非常湿 |
[18:03] | I see. You’re punishing me. | 我懂了 你这是在惩罚我 |
[18:06] | Fine. | 很好 |
[18:08] | – You’re good. – Smooth. | -表现不错 -够淡定 |
[18:11] | But it’s so hard. | 可是这也太痛苦了 |
[18:15] | Trouble in paradise, Mary? | 小两口拌嘴了吗 玛丽 |
[18:18] | Oh, shut up. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[18:20] | Don’t you have anything better to do? | 你就没别的事可干了吗 |
[18:22] | Why don’t you get a life so | 你怎么不去过你的日子 |
[18:24] | I’ll have somebody to talk about? | 也让我好好和别人八卦一下 |
[18:26] | Ouch. | 真犀利啊 |
[18:30] | Oh, I love these things. | 我喜欢这个哎 |
[18:32] | May I? | 我能弹吗 |
[18:38] | This isn’t metric, is it? | 这东西不是公制的吧 |
[18:44] | – I didn’t know you played. – No, I’m not playing. | -我不知道你会弹琴 -我没在弹 |
[18:46] | I’m adding. | 我在算加法呢 |
[18:49] | *Night and day, you are the one* | 夜夜日日 你是我的唯一 |
[18:54] | *Only you beneath the moon and under the sun* | 只有你站在日月光辉之下 |
[19:01] | *Whether near to me, or far* | 无论你离我近还是远 |
[19:04] | *It’s no matter, darling where you are I think of you…* | 无论亲爱的你在何方 我都在思念你 |
[19:18] | *Night and day under the hide of me* | 夜夜日日 在我内心深处 |
[19:24] | *There is, oh, such a hungry yearning burning inside of me.* | 思念之情在熊熊燃烧 如痴如狂 |
[19:31] | *And this torment won’t be through* | 这折磨痛彻心扉 生不如死 |
[19:34] | *untill you let me spend my whole life making love to you* | 唯有你愿意与我共度此生同赴巫山云雨 |
[19:41] | *Day and night,* | 日日夜夜 |
[19:45] | *night and day!* | 夜夜日日 |
[19:53] | Not the way I would have done it. | 我才不会用这招呢 |
[19:56] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[19:58] | I’ll never understand this human obsession | 我永远也不能理解为什么人类执着于 |
[20:01] | with what other people think. | 他人对自己的看法 |
[20:03] | I don’t care what anybody thinks. | 我才不在乎别人的看法呢 |
[20:06] | You know, Harry, maybe you should care just a little. | 哈里 其实你应该稍微在乎一点儿 |
[20:10] | How did you leave it with officer Don? | 你跟唐警官是什么情况 |
[20:12] | Open. I’ve never been out with a guy like him. | 待续 我从没跟他那样的男人约过会 |
[20:15] | I’ve been wined and dined, | 我被人请喝过酒 吃过饭 |
[20:17] | but I’ve never been doughnut-ed. | 但还从来没人请我吃过甜甜圈 |
[20:22] | I like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[20:23] | I’d like to be breaded and deep fried. | 我比较喜欢有人请吃面包和炸透的食物 |
[20:29] | And I don’t care what anybody thinks of it. | 而且我根本不在乎别人对此的看法 |
[20:31] | You’re right. The only voice that matters | 你说的对 唯一能够影响你的 |
[20:34] | is the one inside your head. | 其实是你脑海中的自己 |
[20:36] | Ha! Which one? | 哈 哪一个自己 |
[20:38] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:49] | Mary Albright is mine! | 玛丽·欧布莱特是我的 |
[20:55] | Dick Solomon is mine! | 迪克·所罗门是我的 |
[20:59] | You on the roof, put down the bullhorn! | 屋顶上的两个 放下喇叭 |
[21:03] | There have been complaints. | 你们被人投诉了 |
[21:05] | Put down the bullhorn! | 放下喇叭 |
[21:09] | Thanks, Don. | 谢谢你 唐 |