时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The big day is tomorrow. | 明天是个大日子 |
[00:05] | And these turkeys seem to know what’s coming their way. | 这些火鸡对其命运似乎已有预知 |
[00:19] | It’s the end of the world! | 世界末日来啦 |
[00:22] | Wait, wait. What’s going on? | 慢点 慢点 什么情况 |
[00:26] | There’s a terrible crisis. | 恐怖的危机来临了 |
[00:28] | We were at the store, and the place was a madhouse. | 我们去购物 商店跟疯人院似的 |
[00:31] | People were cramming everything they could into their carts, | 人们疯狂的往购物车里塞东西 |
[00:33] | especially these giant balls of butter. | 尤其是这种巨型黄油团 |
[00:37] | I got one for each of us. | 我给每人都买了一份 |
[00:38] | I’m telling you, something is up. | 告诉你吧 灾难要来了 |
[00:39] | The radio said the airports were jammed with people | 广播说 机场已经水泄不通 |
[00:41] | – trying to get out of town. – As a matter of fact, | -人们都抢着出城 -事实上 |
[00:43] | I just saw a report on a turkey ranch, | 我刚看到养鸡场的报道 |
[00:45] | and those birds were talking apocalypse. | 那些火鸡都在预警末世云云 |
[00:47] | Apocalypse? | 末世 |
[00:49] | Well, more like “apocalopolis.” | 听着更像”摩丝” |
[00:53] | What does this all mean? | 什么意思嘛 |
[00:55] | Well, I have a thought– we’re all gonna die! | 我寻思 咱们都得去见阎王 |
[00:57] | All right, let’s not panic. | 好啦 咱们先别慌 |
[00:59] | Tonight we’ll turn off the lights | 晚上咱们关了灯 |
[01:00] | and hunker down in the kitchen. | 在厨房窝着 |
[01:02] | Tomorrow morning I’ll make a run to the university | 明早我跑去大学看看 |
[01:03] | and find out what’s going on. | 到底什么情况 |
[01:04] | – Police and secure the perimeter! – What? | -严密监视周边一举一动 -什么 |
[01:06] | – Lock the doors! – Oh, yeah! | -锁门啊 -听命 |
[01:11] | Hello? Hello? Mary! | 在吗 在吗 玛丽 |
[01:14] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[01:17] | Mary, what have they done to your hair? | 玛丽 你头发怎么光光啦 |
[01:20] | Speak to me, Mary! | 说话呀 玛丽 |
[01:25] | Dr. Solomon, what are you doing here? | 所罗门教授 你来这儿有事吗 |
[01:27] | I’m trying to find Mary, | 我在找玛丽 |
[01:29] | but she’s probably already dead! | 但她可能已经死了 |
[01:32] | Are you sure she’s not home eating a big meal, | 你确定现在她没在家吃饭 |
[01:35] | celebrating the holiday? | 过节吗 |
[01:38] | “Holiday”? What do you mean, “holiday”? | 过节 过什么节 |
[01:40] | It’s thanksgiving. | 感恩节 |
[01:43] | So it’s not the apocalypse. | 这么说不是末世啦 |
[01:45] | It’s– what did you call it? | 是 什么节日来着 |
[01:48] | Thanksgiving. | 感恩节 |
[01:50] | You should be home | 你该在家里 |
[01:52] | with your loved ones around a dinner table, | 与心爱的人围桌而坐 |
[01:54] | giving thanks for what you’ve got. | 对所拥有的一切心怀感恩 |
[01:56] | But– well, why are you here? | 但 你为什么在这儿呢 |
[01:58] | Yeah, well, I took St. Patrick’s day off. | 爱尔兰国庆节时我放过假了 |
[02:03] | For six months. | 六个月呢 |
[02:06] | – So– so Mary isn’t dead? – Probably not. | -那玛丽没死吗 -没有吧 |
[02:09] | – She’s giving thanks. – That’s right. | -她正在感恩呢 -对的 |
[02:11] | – With her loved ones. – Yeah. | -跟心爱的人一起 -对 |
[02:13] | But– but– but that’s me! | 但 但 我就是她心爱的人啊 |
[02:17] | Go on home. | 回家去吧 |
[02:19] | Have a beer. Take a nap. | 喝杯啤酒 小睡一会儿 |
[02:21] | You’ll feel like a human being. | 你就会像个正常人了 |
[02:24] | Well, of course I will, ’cause that’s what I am, | 当然啦 因为我就是 |
[02:26] | a human being. | 一个正常人 |
[02:29] | And overlooking the holidays | 忽略了节日 |
[02:31] | was simply… human error. | 只要是”人” 都会犯这个错 |
[03:08] | Oh, Dick! We gotta get out of here! | 迪克 咱们得撤走啦 |
[03:10] | It’s gotten worse. They’ve stopped delivering the mail. | 情况更糟啦 邮递服务也中止了 |
[03:12] | Of course they have. | 当然会中止啦 |
[03:14] | Someone’s taken over the airwaves. | 有人控制了电视台 |
[03:16] | There’s a terrifying parade on every channel! | 每个频道都是可怕的大游行 |
[03:18] | Of course there is. | 当然啦 |
[03:20] | I got the gnome! I got the gnome! | 我找到小矮人了 找到啦 |
[03:23] | Slow down there, speedboat. | 淡定点 冒失鬼 |
[03:27] | It’s just thanksgiving. | 只是个感恩节而已 |
[03:29] | “Thanks-what-ing”? | 感什么节 |
[03:30] | Thanksgiving, it’s a holiday. | 感恩节 节日而已 |
[03:32] | Like big giant head day? | 跟大头伟哥节一样吗 |
[03:35] | Similar, except nobody gets thrown into the sun. | 类似 不过 不会把人扔到太阳上去 |
[03:39] | It’s a national holiday. | 是个国家法定节日 |
[03:41] | Everybody gets to take the day off. | 全民放假休息 |
[03:43] | Great! | 太好啦 |
[03:44] | Except for Sally. | 莎莉除外 |
[03:45] | What? | 什么 |
[03:46] | She has to go into the kitchen and make an enormous feast. | 她得下厨 准备节日盛宴 |
[03:49] | Great. Our first holiday on earth, | 什么嘛 地球生活的第一个节日 |
[03:51] | and I got to cook. | 我却得下厨 |
[03:52] | And then after we eat, we have to give thanks. | 饭后 我们要感恩 |
[03:56] | To me? For cooking? | 对我吗 因为下厨吗 |
[04:00] | Ohh! Sally… | 莎莉 |
[04:02] | No, no, we have to give thanks for something bigger, | 不 不 我们得想个更好的感恩理由 |
[04:07] | something more important, something like– | 更有意义的 就像 |
[04:09] | well, not this, but something like | 不是这个 而是为 |
[04:12] | how good looking I am. | 我的英俊潇洒之类 |
[04:14] | Maybe if we just run it through, it’ll hit us. | 或许我们快点把节过起来 就会想到了 |
[04:17] | Why should we run through anything? | 为什么这么着急呢 |
[04:19] | ‘Cause I called Mary. She’s coming over. | 因为我叫了玛丽 她快来了 |
[04:20] | But what if we get it wrong? It’ll give us away. | 要是我们出糗怎么办 身份会暴露的 |
[04:22] | Now, look, men, | 听着 大伙儿 |
[04:23] | when we first landed on this planet, | 咱们初来乍到时 |
[04:25] | we didn’t know squat. | 屁都不懂 |
[04:26] | We didn’t even know what the word “squat” meant. | 甚至不懂”屁都不懂” |
[04:30] | – And we had to find out the hard way. – And it hurt. | -“懂屁”的过程不堪回首 -很艰辛 |
[04:34] | All we have to do is find a human example and follow it. | 咱们只需找个人类来模仿就行 |
[04:38] | – Hello, hello, everybody! – Mrs. Dubcek. | -大家好 好啊 -杜布切克太太 |
[04:40] | Close enough. | 她勉强算是人吧 |
[04:42] | Happy thanksgiving, everybody. | 各位感恩节快乐 |
[04:44] | This is my daughter, Vicki. | 这是我女儿薇琪 |
[04:46] | Oh, I didn’t know Ms. Dubcek had a– | 竟不知杜布切克太太还有个 |
[04:50] | I mean, hello-o-o-o-o. | 我是说 你好啊 |
[04:55] | Hi. You have great hair. | 你好 你的发型很潮 |
[04:59] | So, uh, what are you ladies doing for thanksgiving? | 美女们 感恩节怎么过啊 |
[05:02] | We’re going off to the Beef ‘n’ Griddle. | 我们正要去牛肉煎饼店呢 |
[05:04] | Oh, no, you’re not. | 别去啦 |
[05:05] | You’re coming over to our house to help us. | 你们得来我们家帮忙 |
[05:08] | – Uh, celebrate. – Yeah, we don’t know what we’re doing. | -过节 -是啊 我们压根啥都不会 |
[05:11] | Uh, celebrate. | 过节 |
[05:14] | What do you say, Vick? | 你说呢 薇琪 |
[05:16] | I say, what the hell? | 我说啊 随便吧 |
[05:18] | Then “what the hell” it is. | 那就随便啦 |
[05:24] | Turkey, no turkey. | 火鸡 没有火鸡 |
[05:27] | Turkey, no turkey. | 火鸡 没有火鸡 |
[05:29] | Turkey… | 火鸡 |
[05:31] | No turkey. | 没有火鸡 |
[05:34] | Oh, Harry, you’ve got a real childlike innocence about you. | 哈里 你真是天真无邪童心未泯 |
[05:38] | It’s very sexy. | 很性感呢 |
[05:41] | Turkey. | 火鸡 |
[05:44] | Wow, this is the ugliest lingerie I’ve ever seen. | 从没见过这么难看的女式内衣 |
[05:48] | But buckles. | 但有带扣 |
[05:51] | Oh, that? No. | 那件吗 不是啦 |
[05:53] | That’s just a costume I wore in a thanksgiving play | 那是我的戏服 感恩节演出里穿的 |
[05:56] | I did in junior high. | 那会儿还在上初中 |
[05:58] | I was a pilgrim, and every time I wore it, | 我扮演清教徒 每次穿上它 |
[06:01] | I put everybody in the thanksgiving mood. | 就让大家陷入感恩节的氛围中 |
[06:13] | – Tommy? – What? | -汤米 -有事吗 |
[06:15] | You heard what she said. | 你听到她说的了 |
[06:17] | Forget it, Dick, I’m not putting that thing on. | 别妄想了 迪克 我才不穿呢 |
[06:19] | Once again, you let us down. | 再次 你让我们失望了 |
[06:21] | What are you talking about? | 瞎说什么呢 |
[06:22] | You’re the information officer. | 你是信息官 |
[06:23] | You should have prepped us for this holiday weeks ago, | 几周前你就应该打好节日预防针 |
[06:25] | and now you won’t wear the costume! | 现在你竟敢不穿戏服 |
[06:26] | Is there any end to your treachery? | 你的变节行为还有完没完 |
[06:29] | Look Dick, if it’s a holiday, | 听着 迪克 既然是过节放假 |
[06:31] | why don’t you just take the day off my back. | 不如你也消停一天 别跟我啰嗦 |
[06:33] | Oh, I will. | 好啊 |
[06:34] | I will not allow my | 对你的失望 |
[06:35] | disappointment in you to destroy this festival, | 不能毁了整个节日 |
[06:38] | even though the costume would put us all | 戏服会让我们陷入 |
[06:39] | in the thanksgiving mood. | 浓浓的节日氛围 |
[06:40] | Yeah, well, it’ll put me in the crappy mood! | 会让我陷入糟透的氛围 |
[06:42] | You’re always in the crappy mood. | 你何时从糟透的氛围中出来过 |
[06:44] | Now, come on! Put it on! | 快点 穿上吧 |
[06:45] | – Put it on! – No! | -穿上 -不 |
[06:46] | Happy thanksgiving! | 感恩节快乐 |
[06:47] | Oh, happy thanksgiving, Mary. | 感恩节快乐 玛丽 |
[06:51] | – Put it on! – No! | -穿上 -不穿 |
[06:52] | Ever since we got here, I can’t do anything right for you. | 来这儿后 我做什么你都不满意 |
[06:55] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[06:55] | Don’t you use that tone of voice with me, old man. | 别用这种口气跟我说话 老家伙 |
[06:58] | – Oh! I’m going for a walk. – Oh, fine! | -我出去走走 -好 |
[07:00] | And don’t come back until you’re damn ready to sit down | 准备好和家人开心过节前 |
[07:02] | with your family and have fun! | 别给老子回来 |
[07:17] | Dubcek, so what am I supposed to do with this thing? | 杜布切克 这个怎么处理呢 |
[07:20] | You stick your hand right up there and yank out its guts. | 手伸到里面 把内脏挖出来 |
[07:25] | What’s the point? It’s already dead. | 何必多此一举 不都已经死了吗 |
[07:28] | – That’s how it’s done. – All right. | -就这么处理的呀 -好吧 |
[07:31] | Sally, look who’s here. | 莎莉 看谁来了 |
[07:33] | I thought you might need a little help cooking. | 我想你需要个帮手 |
[07:35] | Why? Don’t you think she’s ever cooked | 怎么 你觉得她从没筹备过 |
[07:37] | a thanksgiving dinner before? Is that what you think? | 感恩节大餐吗 是吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah, you don’t think I’ve ever | 不错 你觉得我以前 |
[07:40] | cooked a thanksgiving dinner before? | 没筹备过感恩节大餐吗 |
[07:42] | No, I didn’t say that. | 不 我没说 |
[07:43] | Because thanksgiving is not new to us. | 感恩节对我们来说可不新鲜 |
[07:45] | And we’re certainly not new to thanksgiving. | 我们也是过来人了 |
[07:48] | So, when’s dinner? 3:00? | 晚饭几点开始 三点吗 |
[07:50] | – Today? – 3:00! On the dot! | -今天吗 -三点 准时开始 |
[07:54] | All right, move it. | 好吧 快 |
[07:55] | Dubcek, take out the relish tray, | 杜布切克 把佐料盘拿出来 |
[07:57] | and Mary, hold this. | 玛丽 拿着这个 |
[08:03] | Okay, now, does the fork go on the right or on the left? | 叉子放右边还是左边 |
[08:08] | This goes here, | 这个放这儿 |
[08:12] | and this goes here. | 这个放这儿 |
[08:21] | Are those the rules? | 这是餐桌礼节吗 |
[08:24] | Oh, forget about the rules, Harry! | 别管那些个礼节啦 哈里 |
[08:26] | Just put whatever you want | 你的东西 |
[08:27] | to put wherever you want to put it. | 想放哪儿都行 |
[08:30] | Can I put my shirts in my underwear drawer? | 我能把衬衣放在内裤抽屉里吗 |
[08:37] | Go wild. | 狂野点吧 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:50] | Maybe you should rub it with a little margarine | 你该刷点黄油上去 |
[08:52] | before you put it in. | 再放进烤箱 |
[08:54] | You heard the woman. Rub that bird. | 听到没 刷黄油 |
[08:56] | I don’t think so. All it needs is a little salt. | 我可不觉得 撒点盐就够了 |
[08:59] | No margarine! Heavy on the salt! | 不要黄油 多撒点盐 |
[09:01] | If you want the skin to crisp– | 要想让鸡皮香脆可口 |
[09:03] | Want skin crisp now. | 脆皮 现在就要 |
[09:06] | Want you dead now. | 你去死吧 |
[09:10] | Dick, my grandmother had a saying– | 迪克 借用我奶奶的一句话 |
[09:14] | “get out of the kitchen before I burn you with a hot spoon.” | 我用锅铲敲你前 赶紧离开厨房 |
[09:19] | Your grandmother had a rapier wit. | 你奶奶真是风趣 |
[09:25] | Dick, get out of the kitchen! | 迪克 离开厨房 |
[09:29] | And she was mean too. | 还很刻薄 |
[09:37] | Are you open? | 你们还营业吗 |
[09:38] | ‘Course we’re open. It’s thanksgiving. | 当然啦 感恩节呢 |
[09:49] | Excuse me. This game’s not three-dimensional, is it? | 请问 这游戏不是三维的吧 |
[09:54] | Uh, yeah. Uh, you want to play some 8-ball? | 没错 想玩”争黑八”吗 |
[09:58] | What’s 8-ball? | 什么是”争黑八” |
[09:59] | Don’t worry, we’re not very good either. | 别担心 我们球技也不好 |
[10:06] | Harry, you should see | 哈里 来厨房看看 |
[10:08] | the beautiful turkey Sally has in the kitchen. | 莎莉准备的漂亮火鸡 |
[10:10] | Oh, there’s a turkey here? | 有火鸡啊 |
[10:11] | – Oh, it’s enormous! – I want to see it! | -巨型鸡 -我要看看 |
[10:17] | You murdered it! | 你宰了它 |
[10:23] | Although we are very familiar with this tradition, | 虽然对此传统节日熟稔无比 |
[10:26] | it never ceases to appall us. | 但震惊之情从未停止 |
[10:36] | Well, I did it. | 我搞定了 |
[10:39] | Here it is, folks– the perfect turkey! | 来吧 各位 美味火鸡 |
[10:47] | Shouldn’t we wait for Tommy? | 不等汤米了吗 |
[10:49] | We’re starting without him. | 不管他了 开始吧 |
[10:52] | Well, but I poured some grape juice in a wine glass, | 我倒了一酒杯的葡萄汁 |
[10:55] | and who’s gonna sit at the kids’ table? | 谁去儿童餐桌就坐 |
[10:59] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系的啦 |
[11:01] | Fine, okay. | 算了 好吧 |
[11:02] | Thanksgiving’s ruined. Hack away. | 感恩节毁了 切碎它 |
[11:04] | Oh, no, no, I– | 不 不 我 |
[11:06] | I couldn’t make the first hack. | 我可不能来切第一刀 |
[11:08] | Mary, you hack. | 玛丽 你来切 |
[11:13] | before we hack the turkey, | 切之前 |
[11:15] | shouldn’t someone give thanks? | 不应该先感恩吗 |
[11:22] | Uh, here we all are, | 我们大家 |
[11:24] | gathered together for | 齐聚一堂 |
[11:26] | a completely authentic thanksgiving dinner, | 共享一顿真正的感恩盛宴 |
[11:30] | perfect in every way. | 完美无缺 |
[11:32] | I just want to say I am thankful | 我只想说 很庆幸 |
[11:34] | that we are all here to feast on this dead bird. | 大家能一起享用这只死鸡 |
[11:38] | We’re not all here. Tommy’s not here. | 人没聚齐 汤米不在 |
[11:40] | Thank you so much for bringing that up! | 谢谢你提醒我这茬事 |
[11:43] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[11:44] | Don’t worry. Tommy will be back. | 别担心 汤米会回来的 |
[11:46] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[11:47] | Hey. Excuse me. I’d like to add | 打扰一下 我也想表示 |
[11:50] | a little something, if I may. | 感恩 可以吗 |
[11:53] | Uh, I just feel that | 我只是觉得 |
[11:56] | this year I have so much to be thankful for– | 今年我心存深深的感恩 |
[11:59] | that thing under my armpit went away. | 腋窝下的那个东西消失了 |
[12:07] | And when I was working at Wal-mart | 在沃尔玛工作时 |
[12:10] | and that big stack of boxes fell on me, | 那坨箱子砸到我身上 |
[12:11] | I got workman’s comp for eight months, and that’s– | 我得到了八个月的工伤补偿金 |
[12:16] | that’s twice as much as my normal salary, so… | 比工资还多一倍 所以 |
[12:20] | guess you’d have to say that | 估计你们会说 |
[12:22] | god has been | 上帝 |
[12:24] | very, very good to me. | 对我太眷顾了 |
[12:29] | Let’s eat! | 开吃 |
[12:35] | You know, I left because they don’t appreciate me. | 我离家是因为他们不感激我 |
[12:37] | And I do a lot for those guys. | 我为他们付出了那么多 |
[12:39] | 6 ball, corner pocket. | 六号球 进角袋 |
[12:41] | I mean, they just don’t understand | 他们根本不理解 |
[12:42] | how difficult it is to be a kid. | 做小孩的难处 |
[12:44] | I mean, I do a lot at home, | 我是说 在家我付出不少 |
[12:46] | but you have to have a life outside work too, you know. | 但除了工作 总得有自己的生活 |
[12:48] | 7 ball, side pocket. | 七号球 进中袋 |
[12:50] | I mean, occasionally I screw up. | 虽然偶尔会搞砸 |
[12:52] | I’m only trying to be human. | 我只是在努力做”人” |
[12:54] | But whatever I do, it’s never enough for those people. | 但不管我怎么做 他们都不满足 |
[12:56] | 8 ball, three banks, back pocket. | 八号球 反弹三次 底袋 |
[12:58] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[13:06] | That’s game. | 游戏结束 |
[13:08] | Tommy, | 汤米 |
[13:11] | they’re hard on you because they love you. | 他们爱你才对你苛刻 |
[13:13] | Yeah, at least you’ve got somebody. | 不错 至少你还有人爱 |
[13:15] | My father used to take me out to the shed every Friday, | 以前每周五 老爸就带我去工棚 |
[13:17] | whether I deserved it or not. | 不管我乐不乐意 |
[13:20] | Why? Because he cared. | 为什么 因为他关心我啊 |
[13:23] | He just wanted to make me strong, that’s all. | 他只是想让我健壮结实而已 |
[13:27] | I should go home and thank him. | 我得回家 对他感恩 |
[13:30] | Well, why don’t you? | 那怎么还不回呢 |
[13:32] | I can’t afford to. | 没钱回家 |
[13:33] | You’ve got all my money! | 都输光给你了 |
[13:37] | Here, take it. Go home. | 拿着 回家去 |
[13:39] | Oh, Tommy, man! You’re the best! | 汤米 老弟 你真好 |
[13:45] | I love you, man! I love you! | 爱死你了 老弟 爱死你了 |
[13:49] | – Hey, Frank– – Hold on. | -弗兰克 -等等 |
[13:52] | Hi, dad, | 爸爸 |
[13:54] | it’s Francis. | 我是弗朗西斯 |
[14:07] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[14:09] | It’s tradition. | 一贯的传统 |
[14:15] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[14:25] | What’s the matter with us, Harry? | 我们到底怎么了 哈里 |
[14:29] | I’m gettin’ drowsy, | 我昏昏欲睡 |
[14:32] | and I can’t fight it. | 受不了啦 |
[14:34] | I feel like I’m gonna explode. | 感觉要爆炸啦 |
[14:38] | I’m gonna ex-uh-pul-lode! | 我要爆 炸 啦 |
[14:49] | Stay with me, Harry. I’ll save you. | 坚持住 哈里 我来救你 |
[14:51] | No! Save yourself! | 不 救你自个儿吧 |
[14:57] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[14:59] | Harry, can you hear me? | 哈里 能听到我说话吗 |
[15:01] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[15:10] | It’s Dick! Come back to me! | 我是迪克 快振作起来 |
[15:13] | Come back to me, Harry! | 振作 哈里 |
[15:14] | – Dick? – Harry! | -迪克 -哈里 |
[15:17] | Talk to me! | 说话呀 |
[15:19] | What’s for dessert? | 甜点吃什么 |
[15:29] | Wow, your mother’s refrigerator | 你妈妈的冰箱 |
[15:30] | is far more spacious than ours. | 比我们的宽敞多啦 |
[15:32] | Do you get enough to eat, pumpkin? | 还没吃够吗 大胃王 |
[15:36] | Well, that depends on what you’re talking about. | 那得看你说的是什么 |
[15:41] | And what do you think I’m talkin’ about? | 你觉得我说的是什么呢 |
[15:44] | Yams. | 红薯泥 |
[15:48] | Oh, I got yams for ya. | 我有红薯泥给你 |
[15:58] | Don’t you want to put a little | 不想就着 |
[16:00] | mini marshmallow on that? | 棉花糖吃吗 |
[17:19] | Yahtzee. | 五骰同点 |
[17:20] | No, Dick, that wasn’t Yahtzee. | 不 迪克 这不是五骰同点 |
[17:22] | That was two of a kind. | 是两骰同点 |
[17:23] | – Yahtzee. – No, that’s not a Yahtzee. | -五骰同点 -不 不是五骰同点 |
[17:26] | Yahtzee. Five in a row. | 五骰同点 五子连珠 |
[17:28] | They lost the instructions. | 游戏指南不见了 |
[17:30] | Tommy knows how to play. | 汤米知道玩法 |
[17:31] | Well, Tommy’s not here. | 汤米不在 |
[17:33] | Yahtzee. | 五骰同点 |
[17:35] | It’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[17:36] | He would have really liked my stuffing. | 他会很喜欢我的火鸡馅料 |
[17:38] | Well, he should have put on the pilgrim costume. | 他应该穿清教徒戏服的 |
[17:40] | Why didn’t you put on the pilgrim costume? | 你怎么不穿呢 |
[17:42] | You’re the one who wanted to show off | 是你要炫耀 |
[17:44] | and have a big, stupid thanksgiving. | 过这个愚蠢的感恩节 |
[17:45] | That’s not why I had a big, stupid thanksgiving. | 不是我要过这个傻帽感恩节的 |
[17:47] | I did it for all of you. | 我是为大家过的 |
[17:49] | Oh, admit it, Dick– everything is about you. | 承认吧 迪克 都是为了你 |
[17:50] | What about you? You had a good time. | 那你呢 你也很愉快呀 |
[17:51] | Oh, yeah, if you call spending the whole day in the kitchen | 是吗 一整天跟这俩话唠 |
[17:54] | with these two jabbermouths a good time. | 待在厨房 你称之为愉快? |
[17:56] | Hey! One of those jabber mouths is his girlfriend! | 注意点 话唠之一是他女朋友 |
[17:59] | – Yeah! – I have had it with all of you! | -不错 -我受够了 |
[18:02] | – This holiday is over! – Oh, I see! Well! | -节日就此结束 -懂了 很好 |
[18:04] | Now I have something to give thanks for. | 现在我要感恩 |
[18:07] | Thanks for nothing! | 感个屁恩 |
[18:14] | This is why I go to the Beef ‘n’ Griddle. | 所以我才要去牛肉煎饼店的 |
[18:23] | I’ve never felt this way before. | 这种感觉前所未有 |
[18:26] | I’ve never felt this sticky before. | 这股黏糊前所未有 |
[18:32] | Harry, | 哈里 |
[18:34] | I got to go home to Orlando tomorrow. | 明天我得回家了 在奥兰多市 |
[18:38] | But I’ll be back. | 但我会回来的 |
[18:41] | You know, I like you, Harry. You’re– | 我喜欢你 哈里 你 |
[18:43] | you’re not like the other guys. | 你与其他男人不同 |
[18:47] | No, ma’am. | 不同 夫人 |
[18:52] | Do you, uh– do you think we could make it work? | 你 你觉得这事儿能成吗 |
[18:55] | Oh, I don’t know. I’m pretty tired. | 不知道 我好累哦 |
[18:59] | I meant us, Harry. | 我是指咱俩 哈里 |
[19:01] | I definitely think | 我果断觉得 |
[19:03] | that “us” could work. | 咱俩能成的 |
[19:06] | Me too. | 我也觉得 |
[19:08] | Your family’s a little strange, though. | 不过你家人有点怪怪的 |
[19:11] | Ha! Your mother’s Ms. Dubcek. | 你妈妈可是杜布切克太太 |
[19:19] | Oh, Mary, I’m so sorry about everything. | 玛丽 真是抱歉 |
[19:22] | – What? – Oh the tension, the fighting, | -什么 -紧张的气氛 吵架 |
[19:24] | – the lumpy gravy. – Yeah. | -肉酱块 -是的 |
[19:27] | You give and you give and you give | 你不断付出 付出 付出 |
[19:29] | until you just can’t give anymore. | 直至穷尽所有 |
[19:31] | Mmm. Same thing happens at my house. | 我家也是这样 |
[19:36] | This happens at your house? | 你家也是这样吗 |
[19:39] | Why should my house be any different | 为什么我家就得不同于 |
[19:40] | than 99% of all the homes in America? | 99%的美国家庭呢 |
[19:44] | What about the other one percent? | 其余1%呢 |
[19:46] | Connecticut. | 在康涅狄格州 |
[19:50] | – Hey, guys. – Tommy, you’re back. | -你们好 -汤米 你回来了 |
[19:55] | Oh, I’ll leave you two alone. | 你们两个聊聊吧 |
[19:58] | Sorry I left like that. | 对不起 我赌气离家 |
[20:00] | No, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[20:02] | I– I don’t think it was your fault. | 我 我不怪你 |
[20:03] | I found out something pretty cool. | 我有些很酷的发现 |
[20:05] | You know how you tried to make this a special day, | 你总想让这个节日过得特别些 |
[20:08] | but all the resentment I had for you came spewing out | 导致我对你的不满突然间爆发 |
[20:11] | and we ended up spending the whole day avoiding each other? | 结果我们一整天都躲着对方 |
[20:13] | – Yeah. – It’s normal. | -是啊 -这是正常的 |
[20:14] | I was gonna tell you the same thing! | 我刚也想对你说同样的话呢 |
[20:17] | Yeah, the screaming, the fighting, | 是啊 吵闹 不和 |
[20:19] | the exploding resentments– | 爆发的怨恨 |
[20:21] | that’s what thanksgiving is! | 这就是感恩节的精髓 |
[20:22] | – So we did get it right. – Yeah. | -这么说我们过对啦 -没错 |
[20:24] | – Nailed it. – Oh, yeah. | -干得漂亮 -漂亮 |
[20:35] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[20:43] | I’ve never felt so content. | 从没这么心满意足过 |
[20:46] | I look around this room | 我环顾房间 |
[20:48] | and I see nothing but familiar faces. | 除了熟悉的面孔再不见其他 |
[20:51] | Well, some are more familiar than others. | 熟悉程度参差不齐 |
[20:53] | I barely know you. | 你就不太认识 |
[20:56] | But it doesn’t matter, because tonight | 不过没关系 因为今晚 |
[20:59] | you’re all family, | 我们是一家人 |
[21:01] | and this has been the perfect thanksgiving. | 真是个完美的感恩节 |
[21:04] | And now for the perfect dessert. | 完美的甜点一刻 |
[21:06] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[21:14] | I guess not everyone likes jell-O. | 看来不是所有人都喜欢果冻 |
[21:23] | Listen, Dick, we better not let another one of | 听着 迪克 以后咱们 |
[21:25] | these big holidays sneak up on us. | 不能再被节日偷袭了 |
[21:27] | Oh, don’t worry, lieutenant, after this one, | 别担心 副指挥官 这次过后 |
[21:28] | there couldn’t possibly be another one for months. | 起码得好几个月才会再来一个 |
[21:32] | You know, after cooking that huge dinner tonight, | 筹备了这么一顿丰盛的大餐 |
[21:35] | I think I deserve a break. | 我得休息休息 |
[21:37] | – What do you plan to do? – I think… | -有什么计划 -我想 |
[21:39] | tomorrow I’m gonna spend a nice, peaceful day at the mall. | 明天去商场 过个安静休闲的日子 |
[21:44] | Really? I hear there’s a sale. | 是吗 我听说那儿会有降价促销 |
[21:47] | Really? Goody! | 真的吗 太好啦 |