时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Go to him, Francesca! Get in his truck! | 去他那 弗朗西丝卡 上他的车 |
[00:08] | Get in his truck and run away with him! | 上车跟他走吧 |
[00:12] | Damn! | 该死 |
[00:14] | These stupid books never end the way I want them to! | 该死的书永远不让我如意 |
[00:17] | – Lieutenant! – Sir! | -副指挥官 -长官 |
[00:18] | Rewrite this book so that Francesca runs off with Robert! | 重写这书 让弗朗西丝卡跟罗伯特走 |
[00:21] | What?! That’s not in my job description! | 什么 我的工作中可没这项 |
[00:23] | But they should be together. | 但有情人就该终成眷属 |
[00:28] | “Sally, make dinner. Sally, do the laundry.” | 莎莉 做饭 莎莉 洗衣服 |
[00:31] | “Sally, rewrite this international best-seller.” | 莎莉 重写这本风靡世界的畅销书 |
[00:34] | You know, there’s something about doing this crappy job | 知道吗 日复一日的 |
[00:36] | day in and day out that makes me want to kill myself. | 做这些狗屁工作 让我简直想自杀 |
[00:39] | And you. | 并杀了你 |
[00:42] | Well, Sally, I’m tired of hearing you complain. | 莎莉 我听够了你的抱怨 |
[00:45] | – I’m not appreciated– – Shut up! | -实在不喜欢 -闭嘴 |
[00:46] | All Righty. | 好滴 |
[00:48] | No, Sally, no. | 莎莉 我不闭嘴 |
[00:50] | I mean, I have a difficult job too. | 我也有一项艰巨的工作要做 |
[00:52] | When– and– | 嗯… |
[00:54] | I think that you should shut up. | 我想你才应该闭嘴 |
[01:10] | What is your job… exactly? | 那你的工作 到底是什么 |
[01:14] | I am the sponge. | 做”寄生虫” |
[01:17] | I know many things. | 我知道好多事情呢 |
[01:20] | Like what, oh great sponge? | 比如呢 伟大的寄生虫 |
[01:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:24] | Like how many bags of trash | 比如我们邻居 |
[01:26] | do our neighbors produce per week. | 每周共扔多少袋垃圾 |
[01:29] | What are Barney’s friends names? | 巴尼的朋友叫什么名字 |
[01:32] | His real friends. | 他的挚友 |
[01:34] | How many licks does it | 要舔多少下 |
[01:35] | take to get to the center of a marble! | 才能舔到大理石糖的中心 |
[01:39] | You don’t know, do you? | 这些你都不知道 不是吗 |
[01:42] | – Well, he’s got you there. – Yeah, he sure does. But, um… | -他说对了 -是没错 不过 |
[01:45] | I do all the shopping, cooking, cleaning, | 我包圆儿了购物 煮饭 清洁 |
[01:47] | banking and the killing of all spiders! | 上银行 弄死蜘蛛 |
[01:49] | Ha, spiders! | 哈 蜘蛛 |
[01:51] | Spiders are more afraid of us than we are of them. | 蜘蛛怕我们 更甚于我们怕它们 |
[01:53] | – Harry, there’s a spider on your neck. – Get it off! | -哈里 你脖子上有只蜘蛛 -走开 |
[01:56] | Get it off! | 走开 |
[01:59] | That’s very funny. | 真搞笑 |
[02:01] | See, Harry, you could never handle my job! | 哈里 你根本做不来我的工作 |
[02:03] | I could do it with my eyes closed. | 我闭着眼睛就能完成 |
[02:04] | You do everything with your eyes closed. | 你做什么不是闭着眼睛的 |
[02:09] | Okay, big guy. | 好吧 大小伙 |
[02:11] | What do you say you and I trade jobs? | 要不我们来换一下工作好了 |
[02:13] | All right, Sally. | 没问题 莎莉 |
[02:16] | I accept your challenge. | 我接受你的挑战 |
[02:20] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[02:22] | I know this is silly, but… | 我知道这想法很傻 |
[02:23] | do you think Mary would jump in the truck of some… | 你们觉得 玛丽会跳上什么 |
[02:26] | rugged, bridge-Loving photographer? | 粗犷又爱拍桥的摄影师的车私奔吗 |
[02:29] | Aah, probably. | 有可能 |
[02:33] | How can you say that?! | 你怎么能这么说 |
[02:35] | Because your relationship is so boring! | 因为你俩的恋情太无趣了 |
[02:37] | Boring?! We’re passionate, unpredictable. | 无趣 我们热情似火兼花样百出 |
[02:40] | We’re wild! Wild, I tell you! Just wild! | 我们很狂野 我跟你说 很狂野 |
[02:44] | I mean, let’s see… tonight’s Wednesday, | 让我想想 今天是周三 |
[02:47] | you got to her house, you watch Jeopardy then The Wheel– | 你去她家 一起看《危险境地》和《命运之轮》 |
[02:50] | 8:15, delivery from the Bamboo Garden. | 八点十五 竹园送来了外卖 |
[02:52] | And two videos: | 两盒影带 |
[02:54] | Robert Redford and Pauly Shore. | 主演分别为罗伯特·雷德福和波利·肖尔 |
[02:56] | But which to watch first? | 但问题是 先看哪个呢 |
[03:01] | Pauly Shore! | 波利·肖尔的 |
[03:03] | But not always! | 但并不总这样 |
[03:06] | Okay, always. | 好吧 总这样的 |
[03:42] | – Hello, my love. – Hi. | -嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 |
[03:46] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干嘛呀 |
[03:50] | I have 15 papers to grade this afternoon, so please. | 我下午得批完15份论文 拜托别打扰 |
[03:54] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[03:57] | Mary, you think we’re still an exciting couple, don’t you? | 玛丽 咱俩的激情一如往昔 是吧 |
[04:01] | – Mm-hmm. – Good. | -嗯哼 -很好 |
[04:04] | Because for some reason, Sally said that we were boring. | 因为不知为何 莎莉说我们很无趣 |
[04:12] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[04:14] | suppose a rugged, Italian woman | 假设一个粗犷的意大利女人 |
[04:16] | with a camera appeared in a pick-up | 带着相机 开着皮卡车出现 |
[04:19] | and gave me the old “Honk and Wave”? | 并主动挥手鸣笛示意我跟她走 |
[04:22] | I shouldn’t jump in her truck | 我不能跳上她的车 |
[04:24] | and drive off with her, should I? | 跟她一路绝尘而去 对吧 |
[04:26] | – Mm-hmm. – No! | -嗯哼 -不要啊 |
[04:29] | – What?! – We are boring, aren’t we?! | -怎么了 -我们很无趣 是吧 |
[04:31] | Well, we might be in a little rut. | 我们可能是有点一成不变 |
[04:35] | – How about we do something special tonight? – Okay. | -我们今晚做些特别的吧 -好啊 |
[04:38] | You come over, we’ll watch Jeopardy and The wheel, | 你来我家 一起看《危险境地》和《命运之轮》 |
[04:41] | and we can order from the Bamboo Garden. | 再从竹园叫外卖 |
[04:48] | Yum. | 好极了 |
[04:52] | Hi, would you like to try a new fat-free pizza nibbler? | 嗨 想尝尝新推出的无脂披萨块吗 |
[04:56] | Ooh! “Tasty, tasty pizza treat!” | 哦 营养披萨保证美味 |
[04:59] | I used to watch a lot of TV. | 广告看太多了 |
[05:11] | No, I’m sorry, lady. | 不要 抱歉 女士 |
[05:13] | Only the best for my family. | 我只为家人准备最好的 |
[05:15] | It’s my job, you know. | 这是我的工作 |
[05:36] | Agua-la-vista, baby. | 水景奇观 宝贝[西班牙语] |
[05:43] | Give up? Shopping’s not as easy as you thought it was, huh? | 放弃了吧 购物没你想的那么简单 |
[05:46] | Actually, I’m great at it. And check out these values. | 事实上 我很擅长 来看看这价格 |
[05:49] | Skinny bar, fat bar, fat bar, fat bar, | 细线条 粗线条 粗线条 粗线条 |
[05:51] | skinny bar, fat bar, $1.26. | 细线条 粗线条 一块二毛六 |
[05:55] | You cracked the bar code? | 你破解了条形码 |
[05:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:01] | Oh, hi guys! | 回来啦 |
[06:03] | Hey, look what I was doing today. | 看看我今天做了什么 |
[06:05] | – Crossword puzzle. – Cool. | -填字游戏 -酷 |
[06:07] | What’s a “Digfa”? | Digfa是什么 |
[06:09] | Um, apparently it’s the capital of France. | 很显然这是法国首都 |
[06:11] | But, um… | 还有 |
[06:12] | and you know that sign on the back of the TV that says… | 你知道电视背后那小标志上的话吧 |
[06:15] | “Risk of electrical shock. Do not open”? | 电击危险 不得打开 |
[06:16] | Well, they’re not feeding you guys a line of crap. | 记住 那可不是一条废话哦 |
[06:19] | I mean… | 否则就会… |
[06:22] | – So how was your day? – Not as exciting. | -你们今天过得如何呀 -一般般 |
[06:24] | – Tommy. – It was great! | -汤米 -今天棒极了 |
[06:26] | August won the Rutherford county essay contest! | 奥古斯特在拉瑟福县征文大赛中获胜 |
[06:29] | And I was so surprised because, you know, | 我好惊讶 因为 |
[06:31] | I won last year too and no one’s ever won 2 years in a row. | 去年我也赢了 从没人能连赢两年的 |
[06:35] | I’m so proud. | 真为你骄傲 |
[06:37] | I’m gonna go call my mom. | 我给我妈妈打个电话 |
[06:41] | I can’t take it, Sally. | 我受不了了 莎莉 |
[06:43] | Everything about her is so perfect. | 她应该叫”奥无缺”才对 |
[06:45] | You want me to mess her up a little? | 你想让我给她搞点小破坏吗 |
[06:48] | – No. – Please? | -不用 -求你了 |
[06:50] | I’m caged here! All I’m killing is time! | 我关在家里 能杀来解闷的只有时间 |
[06:55] | Oh, hi, Dick. How was your day? | 嗨 迪克 今天过得如何 |
[06:57] | Great! | 棒极了 |
[06:59] | – What? – Oh, I can’t keep up the facade. | -怎么了 -我再也装不下去了 |
[07:02] | You were right! The thrill is gone! | 你说的对 激情已经消失了 |
[07:05] | Oh, Mary and I used to be like champagne. | 我和玛丽之前就像刚打开的香槟 |
[07:08] | Fresh and bubbly. | 新鲜冒泡 |
[07:10] | But now, we’ve been uncorked too long. | 但现在 开瓶后搁太久了 |
[07:14] | We’re lukewarm, flat. | 口感不冰了 气也不足了 |
[07:17] | Collecting flies. | 招苍蝇不说 |
[07:18] | And there’s a cigarette butt floating in us. | 还有烟屁股漂在上面 |
[07:24] | Shh, shh, I’m hiding. | 嘘嘘 我在躲猫猫 |
[07:26] | Why, what’s happening? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[07:30] | – Who are you? – I’m the lusty farmhand. | -你是谁 -我是欲火焚身的农场工人 |
[07:39] | – Oh, everybody, this is Charlie. – Hi, folks. | -各位 这是查理 -嗨 伙计们 |
[07:43] | Charlie brought the magic back into my life. | 查理让魔法重回到我的生命中 |
[07:53] | That’s gotta be her fifth magician this year. | 这位应该是她今年第五个魔法师了 |
[07:57] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[07:59] | The first time I saw Mary, it was magic. | 我初次见到玛丽 那就是魔法 |
[08:02] | But now the rabbit just… | 而现在那兔子只会 |
[08:04] | sits in his hat. | 坐在帽子里[魔术变不出来了] |
[08:13] | – Nina? – I’m on my break. | -尼娜 -我在休息 |
[08:16] | That’s all right, I don’t mind. | 没事 我不介意 |
[08:18] | It’s about Dr. Albright and me. | 是我和欧布莱特教授的事 |
[08:20] | Oh, don’t involve me in that freak show. | 别让我掺合进你们那畸形秀里 |
[08:25] | Things have changed between us and I don’t know why. | 我俩之间有了变化 而我不知道原因 |
[08:28] | Okay, what are you doing differently? | 好吧 你做了什么不同的事 |
[08:30] | Nothing. Same movies, same take-out. | 没有 一样的电影 一样的外卖 |
[08:34] | Same as it ever was. | 跟之前完全一样 |
[08:35] | Wait, there’s an article right here on that very thing. | 等等 这里有篇文章就是讲这个的 |
[08:39] | Oh, what luck. | 真幸运 |
[08:40] | Here, all the wisdom you seek | 这里 你所渴望的智慧 |
[08:41] | and 10 new ways to show off your breasts. | 和十种大秀胸部的新方法 |
[08:44] | Ah-ha! 10 sure-fire tips | 十招绝对管用的秘诀 |
[08:47] | on bringing your lukewarm love life back to a boil. Yes. | 让你平淡的爱情生活重温激情 太好了 |
[08:53] | Now… | 现在 |
[08:56] | showing off my breasts. | 秀胸部 |
[09:04] | Then the high priestess is carried | 然后女祭司就被带到 |
[09:06] | into a mud-thatched roof hut where… | 一座茅草屋 |
[09:09] | for seven days and seven nights she’s– | 整整七天七夜 她… |
[09:17] | Oh, oh! Thank you, Karen. | 谢谢你 凯伦 |
[09:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[09:23] | I’m boiling our love by surprising you in your workplace. | 我来你教室给你惊喜 让我们的爱重新沸腾 |
[09:26] | – Dick! – And I’ve done some shaving. | -迪克 -我还刮了毛哦 |
[09:29] | Somewhere on my body you will discover a tufted heart. | 我身上有个地方 有簇毛是心状的 |
[09:33] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[09:36] | Leon! Two classes? Isn’t that a tad weighty for you? | 里昂 两门课程 对你来说有点沉重吧 |
[09:40] | – Dr. Solomon. – Yes, Dr. Albright? | -所罗门教授 -什么 欧布莱特教授 |
[09:44] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[09:45] | But I have something important to casually mention | 但我有些重要的话 要不经意地跟你说 |
[09:49] | that may re-ignite our relationship. | 那或许能重燃我们的爱火 |
[09:52] | What? | 什么 |
[09:53] | I’m not wearing any panties. | 我没穿内裤哦 |
[09:59] | – You have lost your mind. – No, Mary! | -你疯了 -不 玛丽 |
[10:02] | I just want us to be the way we were. | 我只想和从前一样 |
[10:03] | The greatest lovers in history! | 做一对史上最恩爱的情侣 |
[10:06] | Dick! Put your panties back on and sit down! | 迪克 穿上内裤坐下 |
[10:08] | We’re fine! There’s nothing wrong with us. | 我们很好 我们之间的爱没有任何问题 |
[10:12] | Our relationship is normal. | 我们的恋爱很正常 |
[10:14] | I don’t want normal! I want ceaseless joy | 我不要正常 我要永不停歇的快乐 |
[10:16] | and never-ending passion like Romeo and Juliet! | 和永无止境的激情 就像罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[10:19] | They both wound up dead. | 共赴黄泉了 |
[10:22] | – Antony and Cleopatra. – Dead. | -安东尼与埃及艳后 -地府相见 |
[10:25] | That couple from “Wuthering Heights”. | 《呼啸山庄》里的那对 |
[10:26] | Insane and dead. | 男的因爱成狂 女的魂归九天 |
[10:28] | F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda. | 斯科特·菲茨杰拉德夫妇 |
[10:30] | Drunk, insane and dead. | 老公酗酒 老婆发疯 一双短命鬼 |
[10:38] | Ziegfried and Roy! | “白老虎兄弟”[同志魔术搭档] |
[10:40] | Okay, one. | 好吧 就一对 |
[10:45] | Well, here you go, Tommy. | 给你 汤米 |
[10:47] | A bowl of crunchy flakes in skim milk. | 一碗脱脂牛奶加脆脆片 |
[10:51] | This is a bowl of cold goo. | 这是一碗冰冷的粘稠物 |
[10:54] | That’s right. Because in an effort to be more efficient, | 对啊 为提高我的效率 |
[10:57] | I prepared breakfast last night. | 我昨晚就准备好了早餐 |
[11:00] | And for you, Sally, | 还有给你的 莎莉 |
[11:02] | a hot cup of steaming Java. | 一杯热腾腾的爪哇咖啡 |
[11:14] | Since when did relationships become so much work? | 何时起恋爱这么难谈了 |
[11:17] | Coffee, Dick? | 要咖啡吗 迪克 |
[11:21] | No. | 不用了 |
[11:24] | What is it with this planet? Nothing ever stays fixed. | 地球到底是怎么了 没有什么是永久完美的 |
[11:27] | Everything is in a constant state of decay. | 一切都在恒定地慢慢衰退 |
[11:29] | It’s this damn gravity. It brings everything down! | 是这该死的重力 搞得垂的垂坠的坠 |
[11:33] | Got to get the magic back! But how?! | 一定得让魔法回归 但怎么做到呢 |
[11:37] | I need some guidance, some mentor. | 我需要指导 要找个导师 |
[11:39] | Someone who can teach me the fine art of romance. | 找到能教我浪漫艺术的人 |
[11:42] | But who? Who?! | 但谁能呢 谁 |
[11:46] | Do you have anything for rope burns? | 你们家有治绳索绑伤的药吗 |
[11:57] | I’m so glad you kids could join us. | 真高兴你们能来一起用餐 |
[11:59] | Oh, the pleasure’s ours. Thank you for letting us | 该高兴的是我们 感谢你让我们俩 |
[12:01] | be the two little flies on your wall of love. | 当你们爱墙边的两只小苍蝇 |
[12:04] | Right, Mary? | 对吧 玛丽 |
[12:07] | Aren’t you gonna eat your fat, pookey? | 你盘里的肥肉不吃了吧 宝贝 |
[12:10] | No. | 不吃 |
[12:13] | – Come on, boom-boom, let’s shake it! – Yeah. | -来吧 宝宝 跳舞去 -好耶 |
[12:20] | Just think… | 想想看 |
[12:21] | that could be us in 10 years. | 那可能就是十年后的我们 |
[12:25] | Just think. | 想想就可怕 |
[12:26] | – Come on, Mary, let’s shake it. – I’d rather not. | -来吧 玛丽 我们也跳舞去 -还是不要了 |
[12:29] | – Oh, come on! Come on! – No, no, no. | -来吧 来吧 -不要 不去 |
[12:30] | Let’s break out of this rut, rekindle the fire. | 让我们挣脱束缚 重燃爱火 |
[12:33] | Eat my fat, pookey. Eat my fat. | 吃我的肥肉 宝贝 吃吧 |
[12:35] | No, I couldn’t. | 我可不吃 |
[12:37] | I guess the magic is gone. | 我想魔法真的已经消失了 |
[12:39] | No, the magic’s not gone! | 不 魔法没有消失 |
[12:42] | Let’s go back to your place and I’ll prove it. | 我们去你家 我证明给你看 |
[12:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:48] | Really. | 真的 |
[13:06] | Relaxed? | 放松了吗 |
[13:08] | – Very. – Good. | -非常松 -很好 |
[13:11] | Because it’s time for a little bedtime story. | 是时候给你读睡前小故事了 |
[13:17] | “Finally, his eyes came to rest upon the lush, mossy valley | 终于 他的双眼专注于那所有快乐的源泉 |
[13:22] | from whence all pleasure spread.” | 水草丰沛的谷地之上 |
[13:27] | What are you reading to me? A hiking guide? | 你读的这什么 徒步旅行指南吗 |
[13:40] | “She succumbed to him. | 她终于屈服于他 |
[13:42] | And like a lily unfolding to morning’s first light, | 就像绽放于清晨第一缕曙光中的百合 |
[13:46] | gave herself over to the pollinating bee | 让蜜蜂尽情地采蜜 |
[13:49] | of earthly pleasure.” | 享受这一尘世乐趣 |
[14:01] | Yeah, hi. Can I please speak with Oprah? | 你好 能帮我转给奥普拉吗 |
[14:07] | This is Sally Solomon. | 我是莎莉·所罗门 |
[14:10] | A viewer. | 她的观众 |
[14:13] | Oh, don’t give me that B.S.! She’s not on vacation, | 别跟我胡说 她根本没出去度假 |
[14:15] | she’s right there– I can see her on my TV! | 她就在电视上 我正看着她呢 |
[14:17] | What do you think I am, stupid?! Hello? | 你以为我是傻子吗 喂 |
[14:20] | Life of a sponge isn’t easy as it looks, is it, Sally? | 寄生虫的生涯没你看来这么简单吧 莎莉 |
[14:25] | No, I’m not giving up. Even if Oprah won’t talk to me. | 不 我不会认输的 哪怕奥普拉不接我电话 |
[14:28] | Well, you know, one thing I learned? | 好吧 知道我学到什么吗 |
[14:30] | Television always goes better with food. | 边看电视边吃东西 感觉更棒 |
[14:33] | Um, what is this, Harry? | 这是什么 哈里 |
[14:36] | Ice cream. | 冰激凌 |
[14:39] | You know, I’m really enjoying your job, Sally. | 我真的很喜欢你的工作 莎莉 |
[14:41] | Oh, and I discovered another terrific household tip. | 我还发现了一条很棒的家务窍门 |
[14:44] | If you lay the dirty dishes in the Muller’s backyard, | 把脏盘子放到马勒家后院 |
[14:46] | their dog’ll just clean them right up for you. | 他家的狗狗就会帮你舔干净 |
[14:51] | And now, the winner of the Rutherford county essay contest | 现在 有请拉瑟福县征文大赛 |
[14:54] | for the second year in a row, | 连续两年的大奖得主 |
[14:56] | August Lefler. | 奥古斯特·莱福勒 |
[15:08] | I think Baudelaire said it best… | 正如波特莱尔所说 |
[15:14] | Mary, I think I’ve figured out | 玛丽 我想我明白了 |
[15:15] | why we’re so incredibly tedious together. | 为何我俩在一起这么乏味 |
[15:17] | Well, we’re not tedious together. | 我们在一起并不乏味啊 |
[15:21] | Mary, don’t you see? | 玛丽 你还没觉悟吗 |
[15:22] | We used to be new. Uncharted territory. | 处女地的新鲜劲儿已经过去了 |
[15:25] | But now I’ve read every page in the Mary book. | 现在 我已读完了玛丽之书的每一页 |
[15:31] | – Is that right? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -嗯哼 |
[15:33] | Sadly, yes. | 不幸的是 没错 |
[15:34] | There are volumes about me you don’t know. | 还有大卷大卷的我 你还没看过呢 |
[15:38] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[15:40] | Face it, Mary, | 面对现实吧 玛丽 |
[15:41] | I’ve checked your footnotes, combed your stacks, | 我已经研究了你的脚注 梳理了你的书库 |
[15:44] | thumbed your index. | 翻阅了你的索引 |
[15:46] | There are no surprises left. | 早已毫无惊喜了 |
[15:49] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[15:54] | Where are we, grandma’s house? | 这是哪里 “奶奶之家”吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah, this is side of you I’ve never seen before. | 是啊 你的这一面我还从未见过 |
[15:59] | The evening’s young. | 好戏还没开始呢 |
[16:04] | – What is this?! – You’ve never been to a kegger?! | -这是什么啊 -你没参加过啤酒聚会吗 |
[16:09] | Stay close and follow my lead. | 跟紧我 听我指挥 |
[16:22] | You’re funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[16:25] | He can’t hear you, Sally. Trust me. | 他听不到你说话 莎莉 相信我 |
[16:28] | Where is that remote? | 遥控器在哪 |
[16:35] | Harry, I can’t feel my butt. | 哈里 我屁股没知觉了 |
[16:39] | I can’t feel my butt! | 我屁股没知觉了 |
[16:41] | You just have 28-Hour keister. | 你看了28小时的电视没挪过窝了 |
[16:45] | I can’t take it anymore, Harry. | 我再也受不了了 哈里 |
[16:47] | Please, give me my life back! | 求你了 把我的人生还给我 |
[16:51] | No. | 不 |
[16:55] | Give me the vacuum, Harry. | 把吸尘器给我 哈里 |
[16:57] | Just put it down and walk away. | 放下 走开 |
[16:59] | No! No! It’s mine! | 不 这是我的 |
[17:02] | – Don’t be a fool, Harry. Give it over! – No! | -别傻了 哈里 给我 -不 |
[17:05] | No, a deal’s a deal! | 不 我们说好了的 |
[17:08] | Spider! | 蜘蛛 |
[17:10] | You want me to kill the spider, Harry? | 你想让我去弄死蜘蛛是吧 哈里 |
[17:12] | Huh? Just give me the vacuum and I’ll kill the spider. | 吸尘器给我 我就去弄死它 |
[17:15] | I can kill the spider. I’ve been practicing with grapes. | 我自己就能行 我用葡萄练习过了 |
[17:21] | Okay, here’s the deal. Grapes don’t have eight legs. | 好吧 是这样的 葡萄没有八只脚 |
[17:25] | And they don’t jump! | 而且不会跳 |
[17:35] | You did it, Harry. Oh my god, you won. | 你做到了 哈里 天哪 你赢了 |
[17:38] | Yes, I did. | 对 我做到了 |
[17:42] | Poor little spider! | 可怜的小蜘蛛 |
[17:45] | I hope he doesn’t have kids! | 希望它没有孩子 |
[17:52] | It’s over, Harry. It’s okay. | 都结束了 哈里 没事了 |
[17:55] | Sally’s here. | 莎莉在呢 |
[17:57] | Sally’s back. | 莎莉回归了 |
[18:03] | I can’t believe you just at there like everyone else. | 真不敢相信 你就像其他人一样干坐着 |
[18:06] | You didn’t even try to help me. | 甚至都没想过来帮我 |
[18:08] | August, ever since I’ve known you, | 奥古斯特 自从我认识你 |
[18:11] | – you’ve always been so together– – What? | -你一直都有条不紊 -什么 |
[18:14] | Well, it’s just everything you say and everything you do | 我是指你说的 做的 |
[18:17] | and everything you are is so perfect, | 你的一切 都是如此完美 |
[18:19] | and up there was the first time I ever saw you actually be | 刚在那里是我第一次见到你这仙女变成 |
[18:22] | human. | 凡人 |
[18:24] | You know, that’s what I’m looking for in a woman. | 而我 希望找个凡人女孩儿谈恋爱 |
[18:27] | Perfect? Me? | 完美 我吗 |
[18:30] | I just got a “C-” in phys ed | 我体育才勉强及格 |
[18:32] | ’cause I can’t lift my own body weight. | 因为我做不了俯卧撑 |
[18:34] | I bite my nails. I have a lousy sense of direction. | 我喜欢咬指甲 还是个路痴 |
[18:39] | And this nose | 而我的鼻子 |
[18:40] | is not exactly Cindy Crawford’s. | 也并不完全是辛迪·克劳馥版[名模] |
[18:44] | You’re right. It hooks a little to the left there– | 你说的对 有点向左歪 |
[18:47] | So… | 所以 |
[18:49] | – I am not perfect. – Certainly are not. | -我并不完美 -当然不是 |
[18:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:54] | But why stop at the nose? I mean, you’re– | 但为何只说到鼻子 你… |
[18:57] | Stop at the nose. | 就说到鼻子 |
[19:03] | Niner. | 九 |
[19:04] | Deuce. Lady. | 二 Q |
[19:06] | One-eyed Jack. Bug, you’ve got a pair showing. | 我的是J 小虫 一对说话 |
[19:09] | I can’t help it. | 我没办法说 |
[19:12] | – I’m out. – In. | -不跟了 -跟 |
[19:14] | – I’m out. – Read ’em and weep. | -不跟 -看牌哭吧 |
[19:19] | Good bye, underwear. | 再见了 内裤 |
[19:21] | Leon, you still got your socks on, buddy! | 里昂 你还有袜子可以脱的 |
[19:24] | My feet get cold. | 我脚冷 |
[19:27] | Seven card stud. | 七张牌梭哈 |
[19:31] | – You in? – I’ve got nothing left to lose. | -你跟吗 -我实在没什么可输的了 |
[19:34] | Get me a beer? | 帮我拿杯啤酒好吗 |
[19:38] | I’d rather not. | 还是不要了吧 |
[19:47] | So you glad we tried something new? | 玩了回新鲜的 你很开心吧 |
[19:50] | Not really. | 没有 |
[19:52] | In fact, it made me uncomfortable and cold. | 事实上 我当时很不舒服很冷 |
[19:57] | And kind of shrivelly. | 还有点难为情 |
[20:01] | I guess we have to accept the inevitable– | 看来我们得接受必然规律 |
[20:03] | things will never be new again. | 激情都会归于平淡 |
[20:05] | But I’m strong enough to go on. | 但我很坚强 能继续好好生活 |
[20:08] | And on, and on, and on. | 直到天荒地老 |
[20:15] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:21] | – Mary! – I said excuse me. | -玛丽 -我说了不好意思了 |
[20:24] | No. No, it’s fine. | 不 没事的 |
[20:25] | I’ve never heard you do that before. | 我之前从没听过你这样 |
[20:28] | Do you realize what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[20:31] | Beef and broccoli? | 牛肉炒西兰花 |
[20:32] | Yes, but so much more! | 对 但远远不止这样 |
[20:34] | Don’t you see, it didn’t bother you. And it didn’t bother me. | 看不出来吗 你没不安 我也没有 |
[20:38] | Well, good, ’cause there’s another one on the way. | 很好 因为下一个马上就来了 |
[20:41] | It’s the best possible sign. | 这个是最好的征兆 |
[20:43] | We’ve entered a new phase. It’s like you said, | 我们进入了新阶段 就像你说的 |
[20:46] | relationships change. We’ve become… | 恋爱升华了 我们俩 |
[20:48] | comfortable with each other. | 舒心相伴左右 |
[20:50] | It’s as if you’ve trumpeted the dawn of our new era! | 就好像你放出了我们新纪元的黎明号角 |
[20:57] | – So, what do you want to do tomorrow? – This. | -你明天想做什么 -就像这样 |
[21:00] | – You? – This! | -你呢 -就像这样 |
[21:02] | – Oh, Mary! – Oh! | -哦 玛丽 -哦 |
[21:09] | Was that you or me? | 是你还是我 |
[21:11] | – Does it matter? – No. | -有关系吗 -没 |
[21:22] | I’m sorry, little spider. | 对不起 小蜘蛛 |
[21:27] | If I could trade places with you… | 如果我能替你做马桶孤魂 |
[21:30] | I would. | 我会的 |
[21:33] | God, this is so hard! | 上帝啊 惨绝人寰 |