时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Nina! This needs to go out right away! | 尼娜 这个要马上发出去 |
[00:07] | – What’s so urgent? Dick. – It’s the phone company survey. | -什么这么紧急 -电话公司的问卷调查 |
[00:10] | I’m very satisfied with my service. | 我对其提供的服务很满意 |
[00:12] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[00:13] | – Mail this. – I’ll do it on my way out. | -把这个寄了 -我会顺路寄 |
[00:15] | I’ve got a blind date. | 我要去相亲[与盲人约会] |
[00:17] | Well, that’s exciting. | 这可真令人激动 |
[00:18] | Why, is he driving? | 为什么 这位盲人会开车? |
[00:21] | It doesn’t matter. You’ll have to cancel. | 都不重要了 总之你得取消 |
[00:24] | We have too much work to do. | 我们有太多工作要做了 |
[00:25] | Why now? You haven’t done any work in two days. | 知道工作啦 这两天你可是什么也没干 |
[00:28] | I know. And now I’m paying for it. | 我知道 现在我要为此付出代价 |
[00:30] | If you want, | 如果你愿意 |
[00:31] | you can invite your blind date here | 你可以邀请你的盲人对象到这来 |
[00:33] | and tell him it’s a disco. That’s the best I can do. | 跟他说这是迪厅 我已经仁至义尽了 |
[00:35] | Can’t this wait until tomorrow? | 就不能等到明天吗 |
[00:38] | No, Nina. You’re paid to do my bidding. | 不行 尼娜 你领这份工资就得听我的差遣 |
[00:40] | – I was never paid to work for you. – What? | -我的工资可不包括为你服务 -什么 |
[00:43] | I am Dr. Albright’s assistant. | 我是欧布莱特教授的助理 |
[00:45] | When you showed up, they doubled my workload, | 你一来 学校就加重了我的工作量 |
[00:47] | and the only raise I got | 工资没涨 |
[00:48] | was the privilege of working for you. | 只是得到了为你工作的”特权” |
[00:50] | I think you’re starting to | 看来你已经 |
[00:51] | take that privilege a little for granted. | 把这特权视作理所当然 毫不感恩了 |
[00:54] | You know, you’re right. I don’t deserve you. | 您说的太对了 我哪儿配伺候您啊 |
[00:57] | – I quit. – What? | -我不干了 -什么 |
[00:58] | Nina, you can’t quit. I need you. | 尼娜你不能辞职 我需要你 |
[01:00] | Let her go! | 让她走 |
[01:02] | I guarantee you’ll never work in this town again. | 我担保在这镇上你再也找不到工作了 |
[01:05] | I’m still working for Dr. Albright. | 我还是会为欧布莱特教授服务 |
[01:08] | I’m just quitting you. | 我只炒你鱿鱼 |
[01:09] | Oh, no. No, no. no, | 不不 不不不 |
[01:11] | that’s not how it works. We’re a package. | 这样可不行 我们是买一送一包装 |
[01:14] | You quit one of us, you quit us both. | 要炒就得两个一起炒 |
[01:15] | Isn’t that right, Mary? | 是不是这样 玛丽 |
[01:17] | See you in the morning, Nina. | 明早见 尼娜 |
[01:36] | Harry, I have great news. | 哈里 我有个好消息 |
[01:39] | You’re going to be my new assistant. | 你将成为我的新助理 |
[01:42] | Assistant high commander Harry. | 总指挥官助理哈里 |
[01:45] | I knew this day would come. | 我就知道会有这一天 |
[01:48] | No, Harry, my office assistant. | 不对 哈里 是我的办公室助理 |
[01:50] | You’ll find me to be an easy person to work for. | 你将发现我是一个很好的上司 |
[01:53] | My demands are simple. | 我的要求很简单 |
[01:55] | Simply someone who understands | 只需他能明白 |
[01:57] | that working for me is in and of itself a reason to live. | 为我工作赋予了他生存的理由 |
[02:02] | It seems like I should be paying you. | 这样说来我该给你发工资 |
[02:06] | I considered that, Harry, but it’s impossible. | 我有考虑过这点 哈里 但这不现实 |
[02:09] | You’ll be making virtually nothing. | 你一个子儿都赚不到哪有钱给我 |
[02:11] | You’ll only have to perform the most basic of tasks. | 你只需完成最基本的工作 |
[02:14] | You’ve sent out mail before. | 你寄过信吗 |
[02:16] | Nope. | 没有 |
[02:18] | Well, you’ve stapled before. | 你装订过东西吗 |
[02:20] | I have not. | 没有 |
[02:21] | Well, surely you’ve used a paper clip. | 你肯定用过回形针吧 |
[02:24] | You mean those cotton things you put in your ears? | 你是指塞进耳朵的那些棉制物吗 |
[02:28] | Harry, how many fingers am I holding up? | 哈里 我现在竖起了多少根手指 |
[02:30] | – Two. – You’re hired. | -两根 -你被录用了 |
[03:04] | Have some tea. | 喝点茶吧 |
[03:07] | Um… there’s no tea in here. | 这 这杯子里没茶 |
[03:11] | It’s pink tea, and it’s good tea. | 这是午后茶会 可都是好茶 |
[03:15] | Kid, did you fall off the jungle gym or what? | 姑娘 你是从攀爬架上摔下来摔坏头了吧 |
[03:18] | What’s going on? | 在干嘛 |
[03:20] | I’m watching Dubcek’s illegitimate grandkid. | 我在照顾杜布切克的私生孙女 |
[03:25] | – You’re late for tea. – Sorry. | -你迟到了 -对不起 |
[03:32] | There’s no actual tea, right? | 这杯子里面没茶 是吧 |
[03:35] | It’s pink tea, and it’s good tea. | 这是午后茶会 可都是好茶 |
[03:38] | The cake is pink, too. | 这蛋糕也是上好的 |
[03:39] | The cake is pink, too. | 这蛋糕也是上好的 |
[03:42] | All right, maybe this is tea, | 别扯了 这也许是茶 |
[03:45] | but this is definitely not cake. | 但这绝对不是蛋糕 |
[04:05] | Hi, Harry. What are you doing here? | 哈里 你在这干嘛 |
[04:07] | I work here. | 我在这上班 |
[04:09] | Oh, you’re Dick’s new assistant. | 原来你就是迪克的新助理 |
[04:11] | Yes, sir, | 是的 |
[04:13] | I’m the new guy. | 我就是新人 |
[04:15] | You know, at first, no one likes the new guy. | 一开始 没人喜欢新人 |
[04:18] | People are threatened by the new guy, | 大家都觉得受到了新人的威胁 |
[04:21] | but other people are secretly attracted to the new guy. | 却有一部分人暗地里被新人所吸引 |
[04:26] | Hello, Mr. Dr. Solomon, sir. Welcome back. | 你好 所罗门教授大人 欢迎归来 |
[04:30] | “Welcome back.” | “欢迎归来” |
[04:32] | Harry, unlike Nina, you are a gentleman. | 哈里 你和尼娜不同 你是位绅士 |
[04:37] | Here are your mail and your messages. | 这是你的信件和留言 |
[04:40] | I’ve already taken care of the first two, | 前两封的问题我已经处理好了 |
[04:41] | – and I restocked your stationery. – Thank you, Nina. | -你的文具我也补足了 -谢谢 尼娜 |
[04:43] | Harry, did I get any phone calls? | 哈里 有我的电话吗 |
[04:45] | Oh, yes. It rang repeatedly. | 有 它一直响个不停 |
[04:49] | And, um… Who called? | 那 是谁打来的 |
[04:52] | Well, I don’t know. Dick, I’m not clairvoyant. | 我哪知道啊 迪克 我又不是千里眼 |
[04:57] | Of course not. But I’m sure you filed my midterms. | 的确 但我确信期中考卷你已经归档了 |
[05:01] | No… | 没有 |
[05:03] | but I did pre-lick all your stamps… | 不过我把你的邮票全部提前舔好了 |
[05:08] | and I have placed them here | 为了你用的时候方便拿 |
[05:10] | on your filing cabinet for your convenience. | 我把它们都贴在你的文件柜上了 |
[05:16] | Nice work, Harry. | 做的好 哈里 |
[05:19] | Now, when I want to mail a letter, | 现在我要寄信时 |
[05:21] | I’ll just steam, scrape, and tape. | 只需蒸下刮下再用透明胶粘下就行 |
[05:28] | So, anyway, she looks at me, and she says, | 总之 她看着我 然后她说 |
[05:31] | “it’s pink tea, and it’s good tea.” | 这是午后茶会 可都是好茶 |
[05:33] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 真可爱 |
[05:35] | I’m not done with the story. It was imaginary tea. | 我还没说完 这茶可是虚构的 |
[05:37] | Did she serve imaginary cake and muffins? | 她有没有拿虚构的蛋糕和松饼招待你 |
[05:39] | – Yes! – That’s so cute! | -有 -太可爱了 |
[05:43] | Is there some sort of imaginary bakery I’m missing out on? | 是不是还有什么虚构面包店之类的 我没见识到 |
[05:47] | Oh, I always had Barbie tea parties. | 我那时总是办芭比娃娃茶会 |
[05:50] | Oh, Barbie– blond hair, | 芭比 金发 |
[05:52] | tiny waist, legs up to her neck. | 一折就断的细腰 变态比例的长腿 |
[05:54] | Who grows up to look like that? | 怎么会有人能长成那样 |
[05:56] | Yeah, who? | 是啊 哪有这样的人 |
[05:57] | Yeah, who? | 是啊 哪有这样的人 |
[06:02] | Why did everything seem possible at that age? | 童年时光 如梦似幻啊 |
[06:05] | – Did you ever do your best friend’s hair? – Yes. | -你有没有帮你的死党梳理发型 -当然有 |
[06:08] | Did you ever play dress-up? | 你有没有玩过扮靓靓 |
[06:09] | Wearing your mother’s clothes? | 偷穿妈妈的衣服 |
[06:11] | My brother Roy did that. | 我弟弟罗伊这么干过 |
[06:15] | – Ballet lessons. – oh, ballet! | -上芭蕾课 -芭蕾 |
[06:17] | Ballet! | 芭蕾 |
[06:19] | On my recital night, I felt like Cinderella. | 在我的汇演夜上 我觉得自己就是灰姑娘 |
[06:23] | Of course, I looked like one of the hippos in “fantasia.” | 当然了 其实我十足十是《幻想曲》中的胖河马 |
[06:26] | Yeah, me– | 可不是 我也… |
[06:28] | No, I… I looked cute. | 不 我当时非常可爱 |
[06:30] | So, remember when we used to do… what? | 记得我们小时候 经常做什么来着 |
[06:34] | I can still remember taking my bow. | 我还记得我头戴蝴蝶结 |
[06:36] | My dad gave me a single white rose. | 我爸给了我一朵白玫瑰 |
[06:39] | I was his little princess. | 我是他的小公主 |
[06:41] | I want my childhood. | 我想要我的童年 |
[06:45] | Don’t we all? | 谁不想啊 |
[06:51] | – Tommy! – I’m not coming out. | -汤米 -我不会出来的 |
[06:53] | I want to play Barbie. | 我想要玩芭比娃娃 |
[07:07] | I feel like Tommy longstocking. | 我感觉自己像是长袜汤米 |
[07:10] | That’s what I was going for. | 这效果正是我想要的 |
[07:12] | Now sit down. You’re ken. | 来坐下 你是肯 |
[07:19] | Okay, Ken, so what do you want to do today? | 肯 今天你要做什么 |
[07:22] | Hmm, nothing that involves bending my knees or elbows. | 肯定不会弯膝或者弯肘就是了 |
[07:27] | Okay, well, have a great day at work. | 好的 那祝你工作顺利 |
[07:30] | I will. And while there, I’ll earn 25% more than you | 我会的 而且我挣的钱可比你多25% |
[07:33] | because I’m a man. | 因为我是男人 |
[07:35] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[07:37] | I’m going to sue you in Malibu dream court. | 我要去马里布梦幻法院告你 |
[07:41] | Don’t get your mink in a bunch, precious. | 别不自量力了 宝贝 |
[07:44] | Well, now you’re talking down to me. | 你居然用这种口气跟我说话 |
[07:46] | So now I have to rip your head off. | 只能把你的头扯下来泄愤了 |
[07:52] | You don’t play right. | 你耍赖 |
[07:55] | Baby. You forgot your head. | 宝贝 你忘了你的脑袋 |
[07:57] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[08:00] | So, Dick, | 迪克 |
[08:01] | – you know what I overheard at the water cooler? – What? | -知道我在饮水机旁偷听到什么吗 -什么 |
[08:04] | That there’s this weird guy hanging around the water cooler. | 有个怪人在饮水机旁无所事事 |
[08:10] | Dick, I’m so glad you’re home. Read that. | 迪克 太好了 你回来了 看这个 |
[08:13] | An application to Little Miss Slippers Ballet Academy? | “炫舞鞋幼儿芭蕾舞学校”的申请表 |
[08:17] | Yeah. I really need ballet lessons. | 是的 我要上芭蕾课 |
[08:18] | – It’s imperative to my mission. – Can you get in? | -这对任务而言是必需的 -你能混入内部吗 |
[08:21] | Do you have $150? | 有一百五十美金就行 |
[08:22] | For this? | 当我冤大头啊 |
[08:24] | – Don’t make me beg. – No. | -别让我求你 -不行 |
[08:27] | Ple-eeeease! | 求求你了了了 |
[08:31] | All right! | 好好好 |
[08:34] | Enjoy. | 好好学 |
[08:35] | I’m going to be the best damn ballerina in that whole class! | 我将成为全班最出色的芭蕾舞者 |
[08:41] | Ooh! My boyfriend drives a Camaro. | 哇 我男朋友开着一辆卡马罗 |
[08:46] | Harry, get up! | 哈里 起来 |
[08:47] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[08:55] | I want to talk to you about work today. | 我想跟你谈谈今天的工作 |
[08:57] | It was the greatest day of my life. | 这是我人生中最美好的一天 |
[09:00] | – It was a disaster. – I’m glad it’s over. | -糟透了 -我很庆幸结束了 |
[09:02] | – Now I can stop pretending. – Hold it right there. | -现在我不用装样子了 -别动 |
[09:05] | There’s going to be some changes around here. | 你需要端正你的工作态度 |
[09:07] | From now on, your desk will be your girlfriend. | 从现在开始 办公桌就是你的女朋友 |
[09:09] | Her name will be Lucille. | 她叫露西尔 |
[09:10] | She will be the only woman in your life. | 她将是你人生中唯一的女人 |
[09:13] | Dick, I don’t like you like this. | 迪克 你这样我不喜欢 |
[09:16] | I don’t want you to like me because liking leads to loving, | 我不要你喜欢我 因为喜欢导致爱 |
[09:18] | and loving leads to reproduction, | 爱导致繁殖 |
[09:20] | and nobody reproduces with me! | 谁也不能跟我繁殖 |
[09:22] | – Understood? – Yes, sir. | -明白吗 -是的 长官 |
[09:23] | Now get some sleep. | 现在去睡觉 |
[09:25] | Starting tomorrow, I’m going to whip you into shape. | 明天开始 我将把你鞭策成形 |
[09:31] | Okay, but don’t touch the face | 好的 别鞭脸就行 |
[09:34] | ’cause I’m a pretty man. | 因为我是一个美男子 |
[09:42] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[09:45] | My pencils are dull. | 我的铅笔都钝了[无聊] |
[09:47] | Talk to Dr. Albright instead. She’s riveting. | 告诉欧布莱特教授去 她能让人乐起来 |
[09:52] | Thank you, Harry. | 谢谢 哈里 |
[09:54] | Sharpen these. That’s eight pencils at seven seconds each. | 给我削尖 八支铅笔每支七秒钟 |
[09:58] | And I want a progress report typed | 五十秒内打印一份进度报告 |
[10:00] | and on my desk in 50 seconds. Now go, go, go, go, go, go! | 放在我桌上 现在行动 快快快 |
[10:03] | – Harry– – Not now, Nina. I’m on a deadline. | -哈里 -没空 尼娜 我赶时间 |
[10:07] | Don’t you think Dr. Solomon’s making | 你不觉得所罗门教授正向你 |
[10:09] | some unreasonable demands of you? | 提一些不合理的要求吗 |
[10:11] | – Don’t be silly. – Harry! | -哪有 -哈里 |
[10:16] | Pee in this cup. | 尿到这个杯子里 |
[10:17] | I want to see if you’ve been eating my mints. | 我要看看你有没有偷吃我的薄荷糖 |
[10:24] | It’s fine. | 没什么 |
[10:26] | Dick’s just trying to whip me into a first-class assistant. | 迪克只是想鞭策我成为一名一流的助理 |
[10:29] | Look, next time he starts to get on your case, | 听着 下次他再这样无理取闹 |
[10:31] | you tell him to talk to the hand. Talk to the hand. | 你就跟他说”懒得理你” 懒得理你 |
[10:34] | – Well, I don’t know. – Harry, get out here– now! | -这样不好吧 -哈里 滚出来 马上 |
[10:38] | Why is my out box full? | 为什么我的寄件篮是满的 |
[10:41] | Because the mail just came in. | 因为邮件刚寄到 |
[10:42] | Why did you put it in the out box? | 为什么将收到的放在寄件篮里 |
[10:44] | Because it came out of the mail. | 因为是随信寄来的 |
[10:46] | Why is my letter to the Dean in the in box? | 为什么我要寄给系主任的信在收件篮 |
[10:49] | The Dean won’t be back till tomorrow, | 主任明天才回来 |
[10:51] | but once he’s in, the in goes out. | 等他到了 信就会寄出了 |
[10:53] | Things in the out box are going out. | 放寄件篮的是要寄出的 |
[10:55] | Well, why don’t we just get one big box? | 为什么不全部放在一个大篮子中 |
[10:58] | That way we’ll put everything in there. | 这样就能把所有文件放在一起了 |
[11:00] | I mean, that’s 50% less box. | 我意思是 这样就可以省一个篮 |
[11:02] | That’s not how it’s done. | 哪有这样做事的 |
[11:04] | Anyone with half a brain could do this job. | 缺心眼都能把这活干好 |
[11:06] | What is your problem? | 你是怎么回事 |
[11:11] | – Dick? – Yes. | -迪克 -什么 |
[11:13] | Talk to the hand. | 懒得理你 |
[11:48] | Dick. Dick, look at me. | 迪克 迪克 看我 |
[11:51] | Just try to keep your foot out of the egg salad. | 别踢到鸡蛋沙拉就行 |
[11:59] | Look at me. Look what I learned. Look. | 看我 看我学到了什么 看 |
[12:04] | Oh. Good. They taught you to squat. | 很好 他们教会你下蹲 |
[12:09] | It’s not a squat. It’s a Pli. | 这不是下蹲 这是伸曲 |
[12:12] | – What’s a Pli? – A French squat. | -什么是伸曲 -法式下蹲 |
[12:16] | I’m practicing for my recital. | 我在为汇演练习 |
[12:18] | I’m so excited. Everybody’s parents will be– | 我好激动 每个人的父母都会… |
[12:23] | – Sally– – Ooh, Tommy! | -莎莉 -哇 汤米 |
[12:31] | – Oh, Tommy, you are stylin’. – Yeah, thank you. | -哦 汤米 你的别名叫时尚 -谢谢 |
[12:35] | Will you please fix what you’ve done to my head? | 拜托你把摆我头上的烂摊子收拾好 |
[12:37] | No, but I will let you borrow some of my barrettes. | 不行 但是我可以借几个发夹给你 |
[12:40] | Well, that’ll look better. | 也好 那样会好看点 |
[12:42] | I cannot wait for you to see the recital. | 我等不及你来看我的汇演了 |
[12:45] | I do a pirouette at the end. | 在结尾我会做个脚尖旋转 |
[12:47] | The teacher says I look like a drunk bear. | 老师说我看起来像是一头喝醉的狗熊 |
[12:51] | I’ll be there. | 我会去看的 |
[12:53] | Look at me, damn it! I’m your little princess! | 看我 该死 我是你的小公主 |
[12:56] | Aw! You look beautiful! | 你看起来美极了 |
[13:01] | Thank you. Come on, Tommy. | 谢谢 来 汤米 |
[13:03] | – I need you for the Pas De deux. – What the hell? | -陪我练双人舞 -什么玩意儿 |
[13:05] | Harry, come watch me practice! | 哈里 过来看我练习 |
[13:06] | Sorry, Sally. | 对不起 莎莉 |
[13:07] | I have to sit here and silently glare at Dick. | 我要坐在这里无声地怒视迪克 |
[13:17] | Am I going to have an emotional outburst, | 是我要情绪激动地爆发呢 |
[13:20] | – or are you? – You just did. | -还是你 -你爆发了 |
[13:22] | – I did not! – Ah-ha! | -我没有 -看吧 |
[13:25] | Harry, I hired you to replace Nina, | 哈里 我雇你来取代尼娜 |
[13:28] | but instead she’s turned you into her sassy doppelganger. | 但她却把你变成了她无礼的化身 |
[13:32] | – Is that right? – That’s right. | -是这样吗 -是的 |
[13:34] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[13:35] | I’m not taking it anymore. | 我受够了 |
[13:36] | The carnival is leaving Dicksville. | 嘉年华要离开迪克镇了 |
[13:39] | – I quit! – You can’t quit. You’re fired. | -我辞职 -你不能辞职 你被炒了 |
[13:41] | No-Ooo! | 不会吧 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry things didn’t work out, | 很抱歉我们不能一起共事了 |
[13:52] | but best of luck in your future endeavors. | 但希望你以后一切顺利 |
[13:56] | – Okay, see you tonight. – All right. | -好的 晚上见 -好的 |
[14:00] | Does this mean you’ve come to your senses, | 这是不是意味着你已经清醒了 |
[14:01] | and you’re going to apologize to Nina? | 准备向尼娜道歉了 |
[14:03] | No, I will never come to my senses. | 不 我永远不会清醒 |
[14:08] | I don’t need Nina. I don’t need Harry. | 我不需要尼娜 我不需要哈里 |
[14:10] | I don’t need anybody. | 我谁都不需要 |
[14:11] | From now on, I’m going to be my own assistant. | 从现在开始 我将是我自己的助理 |
[14:15] | Hello. | 喂 |
[14:17] | Yes, I’ll be at the seminar. | 是的 我会去研讨会 |
[14:20] | I don’t know about Dr. Solomon. | 我不知道所罗门教授去不去 |
[14:22] | Hold on a second. Dick? | 等一下 迪克 |
[14:23] | Transfer it to my assistant, please. | 请转给我的助理 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:33] | Dr. Solomon’s line. Who’s calling, please? | 所罗门教授办公室 请问是哪位 |
[14:37] | Uh… I’ll ask him. The seminar? Yes. | 我会询问他 研讨会 好的 |
[14:40] | I’ll ask him and get back to you this afternoon. | 我会询问他 下午给你答复 |
[14:45] | Dr. Solomon’s line. Who’s calling, please? | 所罗门教授办公室 请问是哪位 |
[14:47] | Hold on, please. I’ll transfer you. | 请稍等 我将替您转接 |
[14:55] | This is Dick Solomon. How can I help you? | 迪克·所罗门 请问有什么事 |
[14:58] | No, no, no, you want Dick Sullivan | 不不不 你要找迪克·苏利文 |
[15:01] | in the English department. | 他是英语系的 |
[15:03] | Transfer you? I’m already doing the job of two men. | 帮你转接 我现在已经干着两个人的活了 |
[15:06] | Next time, pick up a phone book, you moron! | 下次拿本电话簿查查 白痴 |
[15:14] | Dick, I think your phone’s ringing. | 迪克 你的电话响了 |
[15:19] | Dick Solomon’s line. Who’s calling? | 迪克·所罗门办公室 哪位 |
[15:21] | This is Luella from the Dean’s office. | 我是系主任办公室的卢埃拉 |
[15:24] | Please tell Dr. Solomon | 请转告所罗门教授 |
[15:26] | we need copies of all past purchase orders | 我们需要之前采购清单的复印件 |
[15:29] | – for the past 18 months. – Purchase orders? | -过去一年半的都要 -采购清单吗 |
[15:32] | Uh, yes, I dropped them off this morning. | 其实 我今早已经送过去了 |
[15:35] | You never dropped those off! You lie! | 你什么时候送过去了 你撒谎 |
[15:37] | How do you know? You weren’t even there. | 你怎么知道的 你又不在场 |
[15:39] | I can tell just by looking at you. | 我一眼就看出来了 |
[15:40] | – I can’t work like this. – Obviously not. | -你这样我无法工作 -显然不能 |
[15:42] | – Such mistrust! – Well, get out, then! | -这么不信任我 -那就滚出去 |
[15:44] | Fine! I will! | 好 我这就走 |
[15:49] | Not so easy, is it, Dick? | 并不容易 是吗 迪克 |
[15:51] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[15:53] | All I have to do now is… | 现在我只需 |
[15:56] | take Dr. Solomon’s exam | 把所罗门教授的试卷 |
[15:58] | to his 10:00 class. | 拿到他十点的课堂上 |
[16:03] | There’s only one here. I have 30 students. | 只有一份 我有三十个学生 |
[16:05] | Well, that’s funny. | 这就怪了 |
[16:08] | They usually duplicate themselves. | 通常它们都会自我复制 |
[16:12] | No, wait. Nina always made the copies. | 不 等等 之前都是尼娜复印的 |
[16:15] | Oh, Nina made the copies, huh? | 尼娜复印的 |
[16:18] | Then I can make the copies. | 那我也能复印 |
[16:20] | I’ll just take this paper | 我将拿着这份试卷 |
[16:23] | and walk out this door | 走出这扇门 |
[16:25] | and turn to the, uh… | 然后向 |
[16:28] | – the right. – Yes, I knew that. | -右转 -对 我知道 |
[16:31] | And then walk right into the, uh… | 接着走进 |
[16:34] | third door on the left. | 左边的第三扇门 |
[16:37] | Don’t patronize me. | 别这么神气地看着我 |
[16:41] | It says “Xerox” on it. | 机器上标有”施乐” |
[16:45] | Obviously. | 我早知道 |
[16:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:52] | I put this under here, | 我把这个放在这下面 |
[16:56] | press this, enter the number “30,” | 按这个 输入数量三十 |
[16:59] | and start. | 再按”开始” |
[17:04] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[17:10] | “Paper jam”? | “卡纸” |
[17:12] | Okay, fine. | 好 没问题 |
[17:15] | I just press this, | 我只需按这个 |
[17:17] | open this, | 打开这个 |
[17:20] | remove the paper, | 取出卡纸 |
[17:22] | and press this and “start.” | 然后按这个和”开始” |
[17:28] | “See key operator.” | “联系主操作人” |
[17:30] | Well, that’s me. I’m operating the keys. | 不就是我吗 我在操作按键 |
[17:33] | Me! Damn you! | 我 该死的 |
[17:36] | I’m going to press “cancel”. Is that what you want? | 我将要按”取消” 你想这样吗 |
[17:39] | ‘Cause I’ll do it. I’ll press it. | 我真会按哦 我会按哦 |
[17:42] | Stop it! Damn you! | 给我停 该死的 |
[17:49] | I’m going to beat you with your own toner cartridge! | 我要用你自己的碳粉盒打你 |
[18:01] | There’s my daddy. | 我爸在那 |
[18:03] | There’s my daddy. | 我爸在那 |
[18:05] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[18:08] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[18:10] | Her daddy’s not here. | 她爸没来 |
[18:12] | Her daddy’s a bad man. | 她爸是个坏蛋 |
[18:27] | Dr. Solomon! | 所罗门教授 |
[18:30] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[18:32] | – Oh, Nina, I was so… – Oh, no, no, no, no! | -尼娜 我太… -别别别 |
[18:35] | Uh-uh! | 别动 |
[18:36] | I thought I didn’t need anyone, but I do. I need you. | 我以为我谁都不需要 但不是 我需要你 |
[18:39] | – Get off the carpet. – Why? | -离地毯远点 -为什么 |
[18:43] | Don’t sit there. | 别坐在这 |
[18:44] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[18:47] | Nina, your place is beautiful. | 尼娜 你家真好看 |
[18:49] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[18:51] | But where are your file cabinets, | 但是你的文件柜在哪 |
[18:53] | your pencil sharpeners, your office furniture? | 你的削笔刀呢 你的办公设备呢 |
[18:55] | You think the only Nina that you see exists in the office? | 你以为只有”办公室版本尼娜”的存在吗 |
[18:59] | You’re wrong. There’s another Nina. | 你错了 还有生活版本的 |
[19:01] | Will she work for me? | 她愿意为我工作吗 |
[19:04] | You don’t respect me. Dr. Solomon | 你不尊重我 所罗门教授 |
[19:06] | If you want me to work for you, I need your respect. | 如果你需要我这个助理 就必须尊重我 |
[19:09] | Nina… I respect you. | 尼娜 我尊重你 |
[19:11] | – I don’t believe you. – What do you want me to do? | -我不相信你 -你要我怎样才相信 |
[19:13] | – Crawl on my hands and knees? – Oh no! Get up! | -爬着表决心吗 -不 起来 |
[19:16] | No, you respect– Okay, I’ll come back. | 行了 你尊重 好 我会再做你的助理 |
[19:19] | Oh, Nina, thank you! | 尼娜 谢谢 |
[19:25] | I’ll see you at the office. | 办公室见 |
[19:34] | Gypped. All I wanted was a normal childhood, | 骗子 我只不过想要个正常的童年 |
[19:38] | but Dick just couldn’t let me have one. | 但是迪克就是不让我如愿 |
[19:40] | I felt so humiliated. | 我觉得好丢脸 |
[19:43] | I bet when you looked out into that audience | 我猜你向观众望去 |
[19:45] | and you didn’t see Dick there, | 却没有见到迪克 |
[19:46] | – you felt like your heart was torn out. – Yeah. | -肯定觉得心都被撕裂了 -是的 |
[19:49] | – And you felt betrayed and alone. – Uh-huh. | -还有背叛与孤独 -没错 |
[19:51] | And now you’re probably pretty much damaged for life, | 现在你可能终身都会受其所害 |
[19:53] | – and you’ll never trust anyone ever again. – Exactly. | -你再也不会相信任何人了 -正是 |
[19:56] | Yeah. Well, congratulations, Sally. | 那么 恭喜你莎莉 |
[19:58] | You’ve just taken your first step into childhood. | 你正式迈出了童年的第一步 |
[20:02] | – I have? – Yeah. | -真的 -是的 |
[20:04] | And now you take all this emotional damage | 现在你将用这种情感伤害 |
[20:06] | and let it feed your adult neuroses. | 来培育你的成人恐惧症 |
[20:09] | And the best part is that if you ever kill a guy | 最棒的是如果你杀了个人 |
[20:12] | or balloon up to 400 pounds, you get to blame Dick. | 或是暴肥到四百磅 你可以全部归咎于迪克 |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:16] | Tommy! Sally! | 汤米 莎莉 |
[20:18] | Sally, | 莎莉 |
[20:20] | I am so sorry I missed your recital. | 对不起我错过了你的汇演 |
[20:25] | Yeah, you did. Thanks, Dick. | 是的 你错过了 谢谢 迪克 |
[20:27] | What for? | 谢什么 |
[20:29] | You’ve given me the most precious gift of all– | 你给了我最珍贵的礼物 |
[20:31] | emotional baggage. Thanks. | “情感包袱” 谢谢 |
[20:35] | – You’re welcome. – Now I gotta go eat. | -不用谢 -现在我要去吃个够了 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry, Harry. I thought I didn’t need anyone. | 对不起 哈里 我以为我谁也不需要 |
[20:44] | I thought I could do everything by myself. | 我以为自己能把所有事都做好 |
[20:47] | It turns out I was wrong. I do need someone, | 结果我错了 我需要别人的帮助 |
[20:50] | just not you. | 只是不需要你罢了 |
[20:53] | Well, it takes a big man to admit that. | 承认这点需要很大的勇气 |
[20:56] | I guess it just goes to show you, | 我想这件事告诉我们 |
[20:58] | you can’t work with your family. | 与家人一起工作是行不通的 |
[21:00] | But, technically, we’re not a family. | 严格说来 我们不是家人 |
[21:03] | – We’re more like co-workers. – Well, it just goes to show | -我们更像是同事 -那这件事证明了 |
[21:06] | you can’t work with your co-workers. | 跟同事一起工作是行不通的 |
[21:09] | Isn’t that the motto of the postal service? | 这不正是邮政业的口号吗 |
[21:21] | Okay, this is how it works. | 应该这样 |
[21:23] | – You put the paper in there. – I did that. | -你把纸放在这 -我是这样做的 |
[21:25] | – Press this button. – I did that. | -按这个键 -我是这样做的 |
[21:27] | It should work. | 应该没问题 |
[21:29] | – Paper jam. – Not a problem. | -卡纸 -小问题 |
[21:31] | – Pull this out. – I did that. | -把纸拉出来 -我是这样做的 |
[21:33] | Press this button. | 按这个键 |
[21:35] | It’s not working. | 不行 |
[21:38] | What is wrong with this?! Damn it! | 到底是怎么回事 该死 |
[21:45] | Stupid! | 蠢东西 |
[21:47] | The other side. Harder. | 另一边 用力 |