时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Here you go. | 给 |
[00:23] | Yes! My x-ray glasses! | 好耶 我的透视眼镜 |
[00:26] | Look out, women of Rutherford. From now on, | 拉瑟福的女同胞要小心咯 从现在起 |
[00:29] | Dick Solomon no longer has to use his imagination. | 迪克·所罗门就告别意淫了 |
[00:38] | Nina, you’re supposed to be naked. | 尼娜 你应该是光膀子才对呀 |
[00:42] | I’m wearing my lead teddy. | 我穿着小熊内内呢 |
[00:46] | – Damn! – When they found him, | -该死 -人们发现他的时候 |
[00:48] | he was completely devoured by woodland creatures. | 他已经让森林怪兽生吞活剥了 |
[00:53] | Guess what came. | 猜猜这是啥 |
[00:55] | Oh, it’s from the Friedhoffer foundation! | 是费浩弗基金会寄来的 |
[00:59] | Well? | 怎样 |
[01:01] | I got it! They accepted my application! | 申上了 他们接受了我的申请 |
[01:03] | I’m going to Borneo! | 我要去婆罗洲了 |
[01:05] | What’s so great about Borneo? | 那是何方宝地让你如此激动 |
[01:07] | Oh, Dick, this is a tremendous opportunity– | 迪克 这是个天大的好机会 |
[01:10] | A chance to really study, | 让我可以做真正的研究 |
[01:12] | to immerse myself in a primitive culture. | 全身心浸淫于原始文化之中 |
[01:14] | Congratulations, Mary. | 恭喜你 玛丽 |
[01:16] | I myself could never live in the wild. | 作为我来说 绝对受不了野外生活 |
[01:19] | I’ve got to rub this in Dr. Erdman’s face. | 我得去厄德曼教授面前炫耀一番 |
[01:21] | Let’s go to the faculty lounge and | 咱们去教师休息室 |
[01:23] | just let it slip out accidentally. | 假装不经意漏了口风 |
[01:25] | Bring the letter. I’ll set, you spike. | 把信带上 我挖坑 你扔雷 |
[01:29] | Oh, Borneo. | 婆罗洲 |
[01:31] | How wonderful for her. She could use a weekend away. | 对她真是件好事 周末出门挺好的 |
[01:34] | Oh, Dr. Solomon, she’s going to be going for a year. | 所罗门教授 她要去整整一年呢 |
[01:37] | A year? She can’t go away for a year. | 一年? 她不能离开一整年 |
[01:40] | We’re in a relationship. | 我俩正谈恋爱呢 |
[01:42] | We just bought a fondue pot together. We’ve got plans. | 刚一起买了个奶酪锅 活动都计划好了 |
[01:45] | It’s going to take a lot more than | 光靠奶酪火锅 |
[01:48] | hot cheese to keep her here. | 可留不住她 |
[01:50] | You’re going to have to make a bigger commitment. | 你得给点重磅筹码 |
[01:52] | You mean, like an electric wok? | 你是指电砂锅吗 |
[01:56] | I mean like a marriage proposal. | 我是指求婚这类的 |
[01:59] | Oh. You may be on to something. If she was my wife, | 这话有点道理 她要是我老婆的话 |
[02:03] | she’d be so busy cooking and doing chores, | 整天做饭洗衣都忙得够呛了 |
[02:04] | she’d have no time for Borneo. | 也就没空去婆罗洲了 |
[02:08] | So here’s something interesting. | 给你们说点好玩的事儿 |
[02:10] | I’ve decided to ask Dr. Albright to marry me. | 我打算向欧布莱特教授求婚 |
[02:13] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[02:14] | – That’s a terrible idea! – Don’t be an idiot! | -馊主意 -别犯傻了 |
[02:16] | Great, then it’s settled. | 很好 就这么定了 |
[02:18] | You can’t marry her. You’re not even the same species. | 你不能跟她结婚 你俩压根不同类 |
[02:21] | She doesn’t know that. As far as she knows, | 她又不知道 在她看来 |
[02:22] | I’m like everybody else. | 我就是个普通人 |
[02:24] | Eventually she’d figure out you’re not like everybody else, | 总有一天她会发现你一点都不普通 |
[02:26] | and then she and I would have to go for a little “walk.” | 到时我就只能带她去极乐世界了 |
[02:30] | – You wouldn’t. – Sure, Dick, of course I wouldn’t. | -你才不会 -好吧 迪克 我当然不会 |
[02:37] | Besides, she’s never going to find out. | 而且她不会发现的 |
[02:40] | I’m not going to let her find out. | 我不会让她发现的 |
[02:41] | That’s good. You can base your entire marriage | 好嘛 你就把婚姻建立在 |
[02:43] | on one horrible, gigantic lie. | 弥天大谎之上好了 |
[02:46] | Well, for a start. | 这种开篇也不错啊 |
[03:22] | I dropped my toast point. | 我的脆皮土司掉进去了 |
[03:24] | Allow me, my petit fromage. | 放着我来 美人儿 |
[03:32] | It’s hot, extremely hot! | 好烫 烫死个人了 |
[03:38] | Champagne? | 来点香槟吗 |
[03:45] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[03:50] | There comes a time in every woman’s life | 女人一生总有那么一刻 |
[03:52] | when she has to decide whether or not to go to Borneo. | 要陷入抉择 到底要不要去婆罗洲 |
[03:55] | I’ve already made my decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[03:58] | – And that decision was? – To go to Borneo. | -怎么说 -去婆罗洲 |
[04:00] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[04:01] | Right. Mary… | 好吧 玛丽 |
[04:04] | There’s something I have to ask you. | 我有件事想问你 |
[04:06] | I may not be a rich man, I may not be a young man, | 我虽无万贯家财 也已青春不再 |
[04:10] | I may not be a fireman, | 也不及消防员身段销魂 |
[04:14] | but I am a man who cares about you very deeply, | 但我对你的爱如滔滔江水 延绵不绝 |
[04:17] | and I can’t bear the thought of you… | 一想到你要离开一整年 |
[04:20] | going away for a whole year. | 我的那个心啊 拔凉拔凉的 |
[04:22] | It’s going to be hard for me, too. | 我也会不好受 |
[04:24] | Then why did you apply for | 那你当初干嘛 |
[04:26] | this Borneo trip in the first place? | 要申请去婆罗洲 |
[04:28] | I applied before we were… | 那会我们还没… |
[04:30] | – Sleeping together? – No, we were sleeping together. | -还没搞上? -搞是搞上了 |
[04:33] | I just wasn’t sure if we were serious. | 但我不知道你是不是来真的 |
[04:36] | Have you ever slept with someone you weren’t serious about? | 你跟不当真的人上过床吗 |
[04:40] | No. The point is, we are. | 没有 关键是我们是真心的 |
[04:43] | – Sleeping together? – Serious. | -真心上床? -真心交往 |
[04:45] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about this sooner, | 没有早点告诉你 我很抱歉 |
[04:47] | because there shouldn’t be any secrets between us. | 毕竟咱俩之间不该再有秘密了 |
[04:50] | Well, maybe a few secrets | 还是会有几个吧 |
[04:53] | – just to keep things interesting. – Ooh, no, | -保留神秘感嘛 -不行 |
[04:56] | because a relationship is built on honesty. | 恋爱的前提就是坦诚 |
[04:59] | Look, I’ll let you have five little secrets | 这样吧 我让你保留五个小秘密 |
[05:02] | if you can let me have one really big one. | 只要你让我保留一个大秘密就好 |
[05:07] | No, Dick, it doesn’t work that way. | 不行 迪克 这样不行 |
[05:09] | And, besides, sooner or later, | 而且 早晚有一天 |
[05:12] | we’ll find out everything about each other. | 我们会看清对方的家底 |
[05:52] | The door. The door. | 门呢 门呢 |
[05:56] | There’s got to be a door. | 肯定有门 |
[06:02] | Good morning, Dr. Solomon. | 早上好 所罗门教授 |
[06:04] | Good morning, Nina. | 早上好 尼娜 |
[06:06] | Get me a cup of coffee? | 给我来杯咖啡呗 |
[06:12] | Dr. Solomon, | 所罗门教授 |
[06:14] | you know why you’ve been brought here? | 知道为什么带你来这里吗 |
[06:18] | Gentlemen. | 哥几个 |
[06:30] | – Where are you taking me? – To the truth room. | -你要带我去哪 -吐真室 |
[06:33] | Actually, I need to go to the bathroom. This is scary. | 其实 我想去盥洗室了 好可怕 |
[07:01] | I’ll tell you what you want to know! | 我统统招 |
[07:04] | I’ll tell you the truth, I promise! | 我全都招 我保证 |
[07:09] | Of course you will, Dr. Solomon. | 那是自然 所罗门教授 |
[07:12] | Please… sit. | 请坐 |
[07:22] | Wh-what are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[07:24] | I am going to torture you until you talk. | 我要虐到你招为止 |
[07:26] | – Mary, you? – Why do you think they call me | -玛丽 是你吗 -你以为欧布赖特教授 |
[07:30] | Dr. Albright? | 是叫着玩的吗 |
[07:32] | But first, I sing a little song | 但首先 我要唱首歌 |
[07:35] | I write this morning. | 今天早上写的 |
[07:38] | *Falling in love again* | 再陷爱河 |
[07:41] | *Never wanted to* | 意非如此 |
[07:44] | *What am I to do?* | 何去何从 |
[07:46] | *Can’t help it* | 不知归路 |
[07:55] | Dick, look at us. | 迪克 看看咱俩 |
[07:58] | I know you’re keeping something from me. | 我知道你有事瞒着我 |
[08:02] | Please, you’re safe. | 说吧 相信我 |
[08:05] | You don’t have to pretend anymore. | 不用再伪装下去了 |
[08:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:09] | Mary, I’m an alien. | 玛丽 我是外星人 |
[08:12] | – That’s wonderful! – It is? | -太好了 -是吗 |
[08:14] | Yes, because… | 对 因为 |
[08:17] | I’m an alien, too. | 我也是外星人 |
[08:58] | No, not jell-o. | 别呀 讨厌果冻 |
[09:00] | Not jell-o! | 讨厌果冻 |
[09:15] | Run from the jell-o! Run from the jell-o! | 果冻大逃杀 果冻大逃杀 |
[09:17] | Dick! What’s going on? | 迪克 怎么了 |
[09:19] | Jell-o everywhere! | 到处都是果冻 |
[09:21] | Get off the bed! You’ll crush Mary! | 下床 你们把玛丽都压扁了 |
[09:23] | Mary, I’m coming! | 玛丽 我来了 |
[09:24] | I’m going to get you! | 我来救你了 |
[09:28] | – Mary! – Dick, calm down. | -玛丽 -迪克 淡定 |
[09:30] | There’s no Mary here. There’s no jell-o. There’s only you. | 玛丽没在 果冻也没有 只有你而已 |
[09:33] | I-I-I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[09:36] | All I know is, if I had a mommy, I’d want her right now. | 不过要是我有娘 这会儿绝对哭爹喊娘了 |
[09:41] | Have any of you ever had your sleep invaded | 你们有谁出过这种事没 |
[09:44] | by scary and almost metaphorical images you can’t control? | 睡着以后身陷各种幻想影射 无力自拔 |
[09:48] | – No. – Oh, wait! | -没有 -等等 |
[09:50] | No. | 没有 |
[09:52] | Well, then what’s wrong with me? | 那我这是怎么了 |
[09:54] | Well, August’s uncle once had a complete mental breakdown, | 奥古斯特的叔叔发过一次失心疯 |
[09:57] | – and he went to a psychiatrist. – A psycho-who-a-what? | -然后去找了精神病医生 -精神什么玩意 |
[10:01] | You know what a psychiatrist is. | 你应该知道那词什么意思 |
[10:03] | I know. I’m just so nervous. | 我知道 这不是紧张了么 |
[10:10] | Don, what happens to people? | 唐 人这是怎么了 |
[10:13] | Are they born bad, or one day do their minds just snap? | 是本性邪恶 还是突然某天就抽风了 |
[10:16] | If only we knew, Sally. | 要能明白就好了 莎莉 |
[10:18] | One minute, little Johnny normal is on his paper route. | 一分钟前 小约同志还很正常地给人送报纸 |
[10:21] | The next minute, there’s a pile of dead bank guards, | 一转眼 银行保安的尸体就在面前叠罗汉了 |
[10:25] | and Johnny is using grandma as a human shield. | 而小约 正抵着一位老奶奶当人肉盾牌呢 |
[10:28] | So it’s true, then? | 真是这样咯? |
[10:30] | You just go to bed normal, | 睡觉前还是正常人 |
[10:32] | – and you wake up a deranged psychopath? – It happens. | -眼睛一闭一睁 就成变态狂魔了 -有可能 |
[10:36] | Here. Take a look at this creep, Sally. | 给 看看这个变态 莎莉 |
[10:39] | Karl Borskey, wanted for grand theft auto | 卡尔·博斯基 飞车大盗 通缉犯 |
[10:42] | in Dayton, Sandusky, and greater Wapakoneta, | 作案地区包括代顿 桑达斯基 沃帕科内塔及周边 |
[10:45] | and now believed to be here in Rutherford. | 据称 他现已潜入拉瑟福 |
[10:47] | I nab this dirtbag, I make detective. | 抓到了这个混蛋 警探之位就唾手可得 |
[10:50] | This guy’s mine, all mine. | 他是我的 我的 |
[10:53] | But you still like girls, right, Don? | 但志向上你还是喜欢姑娘的吧 |
[10:58] | – Damn straight, sugar. – Good. | -直到不行 宝贝 -那就好 |
[11:04] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[11:06] | No, no, no, it can’t be. | 别呀 别呀 不会吧 |
[11:08] | It’s 1994! | 变成94年了 |
[11:12] | They’re just old magazines. | 是过期杂志啦 |
[11:18] | For a hundred bucks an hour, | 时薪一百块的人 |
[11:19] | you’d think he could renew a subscription. | 连杂志都舍不得更新 |
[11:22] | – So, why are you here, Dick? – You know, just a checkup. | -有什么问题 迪克 -就是来检查一下 |
[11:26] | I thought you could give my brain a quick once-over. | 帮我把系统盘扫描一遍杀个毒 |
[11:28] | – No biggie. – Has something been troubling you? | -没啥大事 -你有什么困扰 |
[11:31] | Nothing, nothing at all. How about you? You seem tense. | 没有 完全没有 你呢 你看着挺紧张 |
[11:34] | Can I get you something? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[11:35] | Dick, you’re holding back. | 迪克 隐瞒解决不了问题 |
[11:38] | Now, anything said in this room | 记住 在这个屋里说的话 |
[11:40] | – is absolutely confidential. – Really? | -是完全保密的 -真的吗 |
[11:46] | I don’t belong on this planet. | 我根本就不是地球人 |
[11:48] | I’m an alien from another galaxy. | 我是从外星系来的 |
[11:49] | The warranty on my brain just expired, | 现在大脑也过期变质了 |
[11:51] | and I’m scared to get married! | 而且怕结婚怕得要死 |
[11:56] | That’s a start. | 开局不错 |
[12:02] | At first, all Sally ever did was complain | 刚开始 莎莉整天抱怨 |
[12:04] | about how I forced her to become a woman, | 说我逼她装成女人 |
[12:07] | but now all the time it’s | 可现在呢 整天就会说 |
[12:09] | “look at my body. I am so hot.” | “看咱这身姿 多曼妙” |
[12:13] | This is your daughter? | 这说的是你女儿吗 |
[12:15] | Sally? No, she’s my sister. | 莎莉吗 不是 是我妹妹 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry. It’s just that she’s… | 抱歉我多问 但是她… |
[12:19] | 20 years younger than you. | 比你年轻二十岁呢 |
[12:21] | Do you think I should make her be my daughter? | 你觉得应该让她当我女儿吗 |
[12:23] | Because that’s doable. | 也不是不可行哦 |
[12:25] | I think we’ll talk about this later. | 这个下次再说吧 |
[12:26] | The hour’s up. We have to end this session. | 一小时到了 这次就到这里吧 |
[12:29] | So, I’m all better? | 我这就好转了吗 |
[12:30] | Well, I don’t deal in a world of better. | 我诊疗的病人没几个好的 |
[12:33] | I don’t speak that language. | 所以我不评判好与坏 |
[12:34] | But, no, you’re not even close to better. | 但我确定 你离好转还有十万八千里呢 |
[12:38] | Right now, I’m going to prescribe these pills. | 现在呢 我给你开点这种药 |
[12:40] | They’re called placion. | 叫作”还魂散” |
[12:42] | – Will they grow my hair back? – No… | -能治秃头不 -不能 |
[12:44] | Although they do occasionally cause male lactation. | 但偶尔会导致男性泌乳 |
[12:48] | They’ll take the edge off, | 能帮你舒缓心情 |
[12:50] | help you deal with some of your anxiety. | 驱除焦虑情绪 |
[12:51] | – We’ll see you next week. – All right. | -咱们下周再会 -好吧 |
[12:53] | – So what did he do? – Nothing. | -他干什么了 -啥也没干 |
[12:56] | He didn’t even open up my head. | 连脑袋都没打开看呢 |
[12:58] | He just gave me these little pills. | 就给了点小药丸 |
[13:02] | Just as I suspected– nothing. | 不出所料 屁用没有 |
[13:17] | – Dick. – Hello, my love. | -迪克 -你好 亲爱的 |
[13:20] | I had a wonderful time last night. | 昨晚真是销魂啊 |
[13:23] | It made me realize just what we have, | 这才发现我们之间有多美好 |
[13:26] | and I’ve come to a decision. | 我决定了 |
[13:28] | – I’m not going to Borneo. – That’s too bad. | -不去婆罗洲了 -太遗憾了 |
[13:31] | – I thought you wanted me to stay. – Then stay. | -我还以为你想让我留下呢 -那就留下呗 |
[13:35] | – Do you want me to stay or not? – Oh, whatever. | -你到底想让我走还是留 -随便了 |
[13:39] | Maybe I will go to Borneo, after all. | 我看我还是去婆罗洲算了 |
[13:42] | You know, Borneo, | 婆罗洲哦 |
[13:44] | where the sun gets so hot, the dress code is naked, | 那边烈日炎炎 人人赤裸相见 |
[13:47] | because if you don’t care, I don’t care. | 既然你不在意 我也可以不在意 |
[13:50] | Of course I care. I love you, | 我当然在意 我好爱你的 |
[13:53] | and I love knotty pine, and sherbet, | 我还好爱多节松 果子露 |
[13:57] | dryer-fresh towels, | 才烘干的毛巾 |
[13:59] | and those clips that keep snack chips fresh. | 还有那种让零食保鲜的小夹子 |
[14:03] | So when you go, I’ll have four | 所以你走了 我的五个挚爱 |
[14:05] | of the five things that I love. | 就还剩下四个 |
[14:09] | Fine. | 好 |
[14:11] | I’ll send you a postcard. | 我会给你寄明信片的 |
[14:13] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[14:15] | I love postcards, too. | 明信片我也好爱的 |
[14:21] | Hey, get me away from this wacko. | 帮我一把 把这疯婆子赶走 |
[14:23] | – Shut up! – Sally, what are you doing? | -闭嘴 -莎莉 你这是干什么 |
[14:26] | Look who I caught squeezing the charmin. | 这家伙捏卫生纸的时候 让我逮个正着 |
[14:30] | But Sally, that isn’t against the law. | 可是莎莉 捏纸又不犯法 |
[14:32] | It’s Karl Borskey. | 他是卡尔·博斯基 |
[14:35] | Yes, I know it’s Karl Borskey. Lock him up. | 对 我知道这是卡尔·博斯基 给他拷上 |
[14:39] | Careful with those pantyhose. They’re DKNY. | 别弄坏那些裤袜 那可是世界名牌 |
[14:43] | So, Don… you want to buy a doughnut for the | 怎么样 唐 是不是要请姑娘我吃个甜甜圈呀 |
[14:47] | gal who just made you detective? | 我帮你当上警探了哟 |
[14:49] | I’m not in the mood for doughnuts. | 现在没心情吃甜甜圈 |
[14:52] | – No doughnuts, Don? – No. | -甜甜圈都没兴趣吗 -没有 |
[14:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:56] | A man isn’t a man if he doesn’t have respect. | 无尊严 不男人 |
[15:00] | Borskey should have been mine, Sally. | 博斯基理应落在我手里 莎莉 |
[15:02] | It was just a fluke. If you had run out of toilet paper, | 我就是狗屎运 你要是厕纸用完了 |
[15:06] | you could have caught him. | 也能抓住他 |
[15:08] | You know what the sick irony is, Sally? | 知道这事儿最讽刺的一点是啥吗 |
[15:11] | I am out of toilet paper. | 我的厕纸确实用完了 |
[15:18] | – So, Harry, you got any threes? – Go fish. | -哈里 你那儿有”3″吗 -钓鱼 |
[15:22] | – How was work today, Dick? – Oh, just fine. | -今天上班还好吗 迪克 -挺好 |
[15:24] | – How’d it go with Albright? – Oh, just fine. | -跟欧布莱特怎么样 -挺好 |
[15:28] | How would it feel to have broken glass rubbed in your eyes? | 把碎玻璃塞你眼睛里怎么样 |
[15:32] | – Just fine. – Dick? | -挺好 -迪克 |
[15:33] | Just fine. | 挺好 |
[15:35] | Exactly what did this psychiatrist do to you? | 精神病医生到底把你怎么样了 |
[15:39] | We chatted a bit, and he put everything in order. | 我们聊了几句 他帮我把事梳理清楚了 |
[15:42] | By the way, Sally, you’re now my daughter. | 顺便说一句 莎莉 你现在是我女儿 |
[15:44] | I’m what? | 我什么 |
[15:45] | – Snap out of it. – My sister. My daughter. | -赶紧给我变回来 -妹妹 女儿 |
[15:48] | My sister. My daughter. | 妹妹 女儿 |
[15:50] | My sister and my daughter. | 既是妹妹又是女儿 |
[15:53] | Tommy, do you have any nines? | 汤米 你那儿有”9″吗 |
[15:56] | Go fish. | 钓鱼 |
[15:57] | – I don’t mind if I do. I love fish. – Wait. No, Dick, | -我没意见呀 我好爱钓鱼的 -等等 迪克 |
[15:59] | – you’re not actually supposed to go fishing! – Let him go. | -没人让你真的去钓鱼 -随他去吧 |
[16:01] | Let him go. | 随他去 |
[16:02] | This is scaring me. This is getting worse. | 我开始糁的慌了 越来越严重了 |
[16:05] | – You got to call the big giant head. – No. | -赶紧跟大头伟哥联系 -不行 |
[16:07] | Only the high commander has that authority. | 只有总指挥官才有权力提这个要求 |
[16:10] | Dick is out of commission. | 迪克都失魂神游了 |
[16:11] | As second in command, I order you to call him now. | 我作为副指挥官 命令你立即和上头联系 |
[16:14] | Okay, fine, but I’m not broadcasting in stereo. | 好吧 但我不提供立体声音效哦 |
[16:18] | A man’s got to have his limit– | 我做人也是有底线的 |
[16:22] | You have reached the transmitting signal | 你已发出讯号 |
[16:24] | for the big giant head. | 联系大头伟哥 |
[16:26] | All big giant’s circuits are busy right now. | 大头伟哥线路全忙 |
[16:29] | Please stay on the line. | 请别挂断 |
[18:49] | Oh, Donatello, | 唐纳泰罗 |
[18:51] | you fill my life with danger and fire. | 你令我的生活充满危险与激情 |
[18:54] | Sally, | 莎莉 |
[18:56] | – you scare-a the hell out of me. – Shut up and dance. | -你令我吓破了胆 -闭嘴 跳舞 |
[19:45] | – What is the meaning of this? – Uh, Sally, I… | -这是什么意思 -莎莉 我… |
[19:56] | I should have told you. | 我应该早点告诉你 |
[19:59] | – I’m a chicken. – A chicken? | -其实我是一只鸡 -鸡?[有胆小鬼的意思] |
[20:02] | No. No! | 不可能 |
[20:04] | Si. | 就是 |
[20:07] | I could never give myself to poultry. | 我绝不会以身相许给一介家禽 |
[20:10] | Sally, no. Sally, no. | 莎莉 别 莎莉 别 |
[20:12] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[20:33] | Donatello. Donatello! | 唐纳泰罗 唐纳泰罗 |
[20:36] | How could I? | 我怎么如此狠心 |
[20:55] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[20:56] | Nothing, nothing. Nothing at all. | 没什么 没什么 没事 |
[20:58] | I just had a great night’s sleep. No problems here. | 我刚酣睡了一觉 没什么事 |
[21:01] | – How would you like your bass? – You know what? | -你那份鲈鱼有什么要求 -是这样 |
[21:04] | I got to go. Uh… there’s a big sale. | 我要出门了 有个地方大减价 |
[21:06] | Yeah, a sale on… potatoes! | 对 土豆大减价 |
[21:08] | Big potato sale, potato chip sale. | 土豆大减价 薯片大减价 |
[21:10] | Stop staring at me! | 别盯着我 |
[21:15] | Mmm, bass and potato chips. | 鲈鱼配薯片 |
[21:20] | And then there were two. | 又疯一个 |