时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Information officer’s log. | 信息官日志 |
[00:24] | Dick was upset when Mary decided to go to Borneo for a year. | 玛丽要去婆罗洲一年 迪克对此很烦心 |
[00:27] | What’s so great about Borneo? | 那是何方宝地让你如此激动 |
[00:29] | He later had a horrible nightmare about | 后来 他做了一个超级恐怖的噩梦 |
[00:31] | telling Mary the truth that he’s an alien. | 梦中他向玛丽坦白说自己是外星人 |
[00:33] | And, having never dreamt before, | 因为他从来没做过梦 |
[00:35] | – Dick thought he was losing his mind. – Mary! | -所以他以为自己害上失心疯了 -玛丽 |
[00:38] | To calm him down, | 为了让他平复 |
[00:40] | a doctor prescribed tranquilizers. | 医生给他开了镇静剂 |
[00:41] | Dick quickly became addicted | 没多久 迪克就嗑药上瘾 |
[00:44] | and lost touch with reality. | 沉迷幻象之中了 |
[00:45] | Not knowing what to do, | 我们不知如何是好 |
[00:47] | we tried to contact the big , giant head for permission | 就想联系大头伟哥 请求他批准 |
[00:50] | to return to the home planet for maintenance. | 让我们回母星休整 |
[00:52] | Sally also dreamt for the first time | 莎莉也做了她的处女梦 |
[00:54] | and became convinced that she had killed Don. | 然后坚定地认为自己杀了唐 |
[01:29] | – Don? Don? Where’s Don? – Sally. | -唐 唐 唐去哪儿了 -莎莉 |
[01:32] | Oh, Don! I didn’t kill you? | 唐 原来我没杀你 |
[01:36] | I didn’t kill you! | 我没杀你 |
[01:38] | No, you just emasculated me. | 人是没死 雄风都被你灭了 |
[01:40] | – I’ve got to see something. – Sally! | -我要看一下 -莎莉 |
[01:44] | No feathers. | 没有羽毛 |
[01:48] | Oh– oh, my god. | 苍天啊 |
[01:50] | Sally, uh, you’re gonna have to calm down. | 莎莉 你冷静点 |
[01:52] | Oh, don’t you see, Don? | 你还不明白吗 唐 |
[01:54] | You’re alive, which means it’s my brain, | 你活着 这就说明是我脑子有毛病了 |
[01:56] | My sick, twisted brain. | 我这满是浆糊的脑子 |
[01:59] | I could be capable of anything. Anything at all! | 我啥事都干的出来 真的 |
[02:02] | There’s only one hope, Don. I’ve got to get on the pill. | 只有最后一根救命稻草了 我得吃药去 |
[02:06] | Um, this isn’t how I expected this to happen, | 虽说情况跟我想象中不太一样 |
[02:09] | but hey. | 但殊途同归嘛 |
[02:11] | Dick’s on the pill, and it seems to be working for him. | 迪克就在吃药 看起来效果还不错 |
[02:14] | Okay, you lost me again. | 我又不懂你在说啥了 |
[02:17] | Uh, I’ll call you when I’m not myself anymore. | 等我把现在的自个儿整没了就给你打电话 |
[02:25] | Okay, so she’s crazy, | 好吧 她脑袋是不太好使 |
[02:28] | but she’s got legs up to her face! | 不过身材正点 夫复何求 |
[02:34] | – I love tv. – Mmm, me too. | -好喜欢电视 -我也是 |
[02:38] | What do you say we turn it on? | 要不把它打开 你看如何 |
[02:43] | It’s even better on. | 开了更帅 |
[02:47] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[02:49] | The high commander and the lieutenant are incapacitated. | 总指挥官和副指挥官都痴呆了 |
[02:52] | You know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[02:54] | The information officer takes over, and that’s me. | 信息官将执掌大权 那就是我 |
[02:57] | Permission to speak, high commander. | 我请求发言 总指挥官 |
[03:00] | – Permission granted. – Well, we might as well | -允许 -要不咱们就 |
[03:03] | just take this mission, roll it up and stick it– | 让这个破任务见鬼… |
[03:06] | Incoming message | 有新信息 |
[03:08] | from the big, giant head. | 来自大头伟哥 |
[03:11] | “Your request to return home for emergency | “你们回母星紧急休整的请求 |
[03:14] | maintenance has been authorized.” | 已经获批” |
[03:16] | – Yes! – “The time-space portal will open tomorrow evening | -好耶 -“时空隧道将于地球时间明晚 |
[03:18] | between 8:51 and 8:53 P.M. earth time. | 八点五十一到五十三分之间开放 |
[03:23] | On your journey home, we will be showing “Tin Cup”, | 你们返航路上 我们将放映《球爱的天空》 |
[03:26] | starring Kevin Costner and Rene Russo.” | 主演 凯文·科斯特纳 蕾妮·罗素” |
[03:30] | Well, that settles it. We’re going. | 就这么定了 我们回去 |
[03:32] | “The big, giant head looks forward | “大头伟哥非常期待拜读 |
[03:34] | to reading your comprehensive report | 你将提交的关于 |
[03:35] | on the history of human civilization.” | 人类文明历史的综述” |
[03:37] | Oh, no. | 悲剧了 |
[03:45] | – Tommy. – Miss Frost. | -汤米 -福罗斯老师 |
[03:47] | – You missed class today. – I– yeah, I did. | -你今天旷课了 -呃 对 |
[03:51] | That’s so unlike you. | 不是你的风格嘛 |
[03:52] | You’re usually the first to come and the last to leave. | 你一般都来的最早 走的最晚 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:58] | Miss Frost, I’m gonna be transferring | 福罗斯老师 我要转学了 |
[04:01] | to another, uh, district soon. | 要转到别的区 |
[04:03] | But, um, before I do, I was just wondering | 但在我走之前 我想问问 |
[04:06] | if you wanted to take me up on my offer. | 你愿不愿意接受我的提议 |
[04:08] | You mean, your offer to let me be | 你所说的提议 是说让我 |
[04:10] | the one to usher you into manhood? | 帮你把刀枪开封 焕发雄风吗 |
[04:14] | – The offer still stands. – Thank you, no. | -提议依然有效 -谢谢了 算了 |
[04:20] | I’m wearin’ her down. | 她就快要从了 |
[04:24] | Tommy, how’s the report coming? | 汤米 综述写的怎么样了 |
[04:26] | I’m just putting the finishing touches on it now. | 正在收尾阶段 |
[04:28] | Man, am I gonna be glad to get this thing off my shoes. | 老天 这次写完可算解脱了 |
[05:05] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[05:10] | Help me, Tommy! | 救我 汤米 |
[05:12] | How can I help you? I’m supposed to be studying. | 我怎么帮你 我应该学习才对 |
[05:17] | Tommy, help us! | 汤米 救我们 |
[05:22] | 生命的意义 (地球篇) | |
[06:04] | Over here and help us! | 在这边 救我们 |
[06:07] | Help us! | 救命 |
[06:13] | Jump, Tommy! Jump! | 跳呀 汤米 跳呀 |
[06:17] | Come on, Tommy! | 来吧 汤米 |
[06:33] | Help us, Tommy! | 救救我们 汤米 |
[06:43] | Tommy, come on! | 汤米 快点 |
[07:01] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[07:17] | Right over here, Tommy! | 在这边 汤米 |
[07:20] | Help us, Tommy! | 救救我们 汤米 |
[07:29] | Oh, not good. | 大事不妙 |
[07:30] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[07:33] | Come on, now! | 来吧 快点 |
[07:36] | You can’t let this happen. | 你不能这样 |
[07:38] | Stop it! | 别这样 |
[07:42] | Come on! | 过来 |
[07:43] | *Come away, come away* | 入我怀 入我怀 |
[07:48] | *Bali hai will whisper* | 巴里海细呢喃 |
[07:54] | *On the wind of the sea* | 随海风入君梦 |
[07:58] | Tommy! Tommy! | 汤米 汤米 |
[08:00] | *Here am I your special island* | 君之秘岛 在此等待 |
[08:05] | *Come to me. Come to me* | 入我怀 入我怀 |
[08:11] | Don’t do it, Tommy. | 别去 汤米 |
[08:13] | *Bali hai* | 巴里海 |
[08:15] | *Bali hai* | 巴里海 |
[08:19] | *Bali hai* | 巴里海 |
[08:33] | Oh, Dick, Sally! | 迪克 莎莉 |
[08:36] | It’s happening to me too! | 我也中招了 |
[08:37] | I’m falling apart at the seams! | 我的肉身崩溃啦 |
[08:39] | Oh, this chair feels all soft on my bottom. | 这个椅子坐上去屁股好舒服 |
[08:43] | Will you listen to me? This is serious! | 你能好好听我说话吗 大难临头了 |
[08:45] | You know what’s good for serious things? One of those. | 大难临头何所忧 一片药丸解君愁 |
[08:48] | Oh, no, no, no, Tommy. Don’t do it. | 别别别 汤米 别吃 |
[08:50] | Look, Tommy. Look how pretty they are. | 汤米 看它们长得多可爱 |
[08:52] | And they have a line down the middle | 而且中间还有一条线 |
[08:54] | where you can break them in half. | 可以掰成两瓣 |
[08:55] | So you can take half? | 方便你吃半片吗 |
[08:57] | No, so you can take one and a half. | 错 方便你吃一片半 |
[09:00] | No, Tommy, you got to be strong. | 不行 汤米 你一定要撑住 |
[09:03] | You’re right. As acting high commander, | 对 作为暂代总指挥官 |
[09:05] | I order you to turn over the pills. | 我命令你们交出药片 |
[09:07] | Oh, he thinks he’s high commander. | 他以为自己是总指挥官耶 |
[09:09] | That’s so cute. Let’s give him a salute. | 好可爱哦 咱们给他敬个礼吧 |
[09:11] | Harry, get rid of ’em! | 哈里 消灭之 |
[09:13] | No, not that way! | 不对 不是这种消灭 |
[09:21] | Tommy, Harry, | 汤米 哈里 |
[09:24] | I want to thank you for getting us off that pill. | 我要谢谢你俩帮我们把药片消灭掉 |
[09:26] | – Oh, you feel better? – Oh, I feel horrible. | -你感觉好点了吗 -我感觉糟透了 |
[09:30] | But at least I feel. | 但至少有感觉了 |
[09:32] | Well, we just have to keep it together for a few more hours. | 好在我们只要再坚持几个小时就够了 |
[09:35] | – What do you mean? – While we were “out,” | -你什么意思 -咱俩”失心疯”那阵 |
[09:37] | Tommy got a hold of the big, giant head. | 汤米和大头伟哥联系上了 |
[09:39] | We leave tonight at 8:53. | 我们今晚八点五十三就走 |
[09:41] | Last chance for ice cream. | 吃冰淇淋的最后机会哦 |
[09:43] | – When are we coming back? – I don’t know, I didn’t ask. | -什么时候回来 -不知道 我没问 |
[09:46] | Who knows? The service department’s always backed up. | 谁知道呢 维修部办事总是拖拖拉拉的 |
[09:48] | Yep. They’ll probably have to send out for parts. | 对 说不定零件都缺货呢 |
[09:50] | Could be a week, could be a year, could be 200 years. | 可能一周 可能一年 也可能二百年 |
[09:52] | – What about Mary? – Oh, she’ll be dead. | -玛丽怎么办 -她那会儿早死了 |
[09:56] | I can’t leave her without saying good-bye. | 我不能一声不吭就走了 |
[09:58] | – Wait! Dick, there isn’t time. – Sure, there is. | -等等 迪克 没时间了 -当然有时间 |
[10:00] | No, listen, I know you, Dick. You’re gonna go there, | 我还不知道你么 迪克 你肯定一过去 |
[10:03] | you’re gonna get all ooey-gooey , | 就会缠绵悱恻 割舍不能 |
[10:04] | – and you’ll miss the transport. – That is such a lie! | -然后就会错过返航时间 -你胡扯 |
[10:07] | Remember one thing. Harry is the transmitter, | 你记住一点 哈里是信息传输机 |
[10:10] | and he’s coming with us, okay? | 他会跟我们一起走 |
[10:11] | So without him, you’d be stranded here forever. | 没了他 你就要在这滞留一辈子了 |
[10:14] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna steel myself up, | 别担心 我一定会打起精神 |
[10:17] | march in there, and just do the headlines– | 找到她 言简意赅的来一句 |
[10:18] | “love ya, miss ya, good-bye.” | “爱你 想你 再也见不到你” |
[10:20] | And maybe a little second-base action, but that’s it. | 可能再摸下”小笼包” 不过仅止于此 |
[10:30] | Hello, Mary. I came by to say | 玛丽 我来跟你说 |
[10:33] | I will miss you terribly. | 我会好想好想你的 |
[10:34] | Really? Is there anything else I should know? | 是吗 还有别的事吗 |
[10:37] | Yes. I care about you deeply and I love you. | 还有 我打心眼里关心你 我爱你 |
[10:40] | Of course. Do you mind if I pack? | 了然 你不介意我收拾东西吧 |
[10:45] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[10:47] | I bit my fist. | 咬到手了 |
[10:50] | In conclusion, I’ll always carry a locket of your DNA, and | 简而言之 我会一直带着你的DNA 还有 |
[10:54] | you’ll be glad to know that the vision of your naked | 这话你听了肯定高兴 你裸体的风姿 |
[10:56] | body will be with me for all time. | 将永远印在我脑海 |
[10:59] | Well, I guess there’s nothing else to say but good bye. | 看来咱们也只能互道一声珍重了 |
[11:02] | – Good bye, Dick. – Good bye, Mary. | -再见 迪克 -再见 玛丽 |
[11:03] | I’m walking away now. | 那我走了 |
[11:09] | No. | 不行 |
[11:11] | No, this is not how it ends. | 不行 结局不该如此 |
[11:14] | This has been a long and difficult journey, | 这样一段漫长而曲折的旅途 |
[11:16] | and it will not end this way. | 不该就这样结束 |
[11:18] | There will be no tepid farewells for us. | 你我诀别 不该这般冷淡 |
[11:21] | I need you, Mary– | 我需要你 玛丽 |
[11:23] | Your eyes, your face, | 你的眼眸 你的俏脸 |
[11:25] | your every nook and cranny– | 你玉体的每一处犄角旮旯 |
[11:28] | especially your cranny. | 旮旯尤为销魂 |
[11:32] | You are Mary world, and I love Mary world. | 你就是我的玛丽世界 我深爱玛丽世界 |
[11:35] | It’s the happiest place on earth. | 这是地球上最幸福的地方 |
[11:38] | Oh, come on, Mary! Let’s take a spin on those teacups! | 来吧 玛丽 放纵激情 恣意摇摆吧 |
[11:46] | – I don’t want to go! – I don’t want to go either! | -我不想走了 -我也不想走了 |
[11:49] | – Where are you going? – Uh, nowhere. | -你要去哪 -不去哪 |
[11:51] | Maybe I am losing my mind, | 大概我是患上失心疯了 |
[11:53] | but while there’s a little left, I want to marry you. | 但趁还有一点理智在 我想娶你 |
[11:56] | – Marry me? – Sure, I’ll marry you. We’ll be so happy. | -娶我? -对 我要娶你 我们会幸福的 |
[12:00] | This is so great! | 太棒了 |
[12:02] | I know! | 就是嘛 |
[12:11] | – He’s late. – We’re gonna have to leave him behind. | -他迟到了 -我们只能扔下他了 |
[12:14] | Nobody gets left behind. Not on my watch. | 一个也不能少 在我任上坚决不行 |
[12:16] | Then what do you suggest? | 那你说怎么办 |
[12:18] | 20 feet of rope and a blunt object. | 20英尺长的绳子 外加钝器一个 |
[12:20] | There’s rope in the basement. Let’s go get it. | 地下室里有绳子 咱们去拿 |
[12:22] | Harry, you keep packing, and don’t fall asleep on the job. | 哈里 你继续打包 别偷懒睡着了 |
[12:27] | “I’m Miss Bossy. | “我是管家婆 |
[12:30] | I get to tell everybody what to do.” | 谁都得听我的” |
[12:41] | *Life has been good to me* | 生活待我不薄 |
[12:45] | *I’ve got very few complaints so far* | 迄今没多少牢骚 |
[12:54] | *Life has been good to me* | 生活待我不薄 |
[12:58] | *Hope you’re as happy wherever you are* | 无论天涯海角 愿你心情好 |
[13:04] | *I got the blue sky every mornin’* | 清晨有蔚蓝的天 |
[13:09] | *A big, yellow moon at night* | 夜幕下熏黄的月 |
[13:12] | *I always do whatever I want to* | 一直随心所欲 |
[13:16] | *And everything I do* | 一切所为 |
[13:18] | *It always turns out right* | 却都歪打正着 |
[13:52] | *Life has been good to me* | 生活待我不薄 |
[13:55] | *Man, I would not change a thing* | 再改变也不会更好 |
[14:06] | *Life has been good to me* | 生活待我不薄 |
[14:09] | *Can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring* | 兴奋难耐 盼望明天 |
[14:17] | *In every life a little rain must surely fall* | 生活中难免风雨 |
[14:23] | *I’m here to say that there’s a rainbow* | 但彩虹会在不远处 |
[14:28] | *Just around every corner* | 静静等候 |
[14:39] | *Life has been good to me* | 生活待我不薄 |
[14:42] | *Well, I admit I’ve had a ball* | 一切都在我掌控 |
[14:52] | *Life has been good to me* | 生活待我不薄 |
[14:56] | *I never worry ’bout* | 从不忧心烦恼 |
[14:59] | *Nothin’ at all* | 万事乐逍遥 |
[15:02] | *I got some good friends* | 有三五良朋相伴 |
[15:05] | *They adore me* | 呵护我 |
[15:07] | *And know how to treat me right* | 体贴备至照顾我 |
[15:10] | *I got a good gal waitin’ for me* | 好姑娘也为我守候 |
[15:14] | *I’ve won every fight I’ve been in* | 我战无不胜 |
[15:17] | *And it always turns out* | 不论过程如何曲折 |
[15:19] | *That I was right* | 我的判断永远对 |
[15:37] | *Life has been good to me* | 生活待我不薄 |
[15:44] | *Life has been good to me* | 生活待我不薄 |
[15:52] | Thanks, Mrs. Dubcek. | 谢谢你 杜布切克太太 |
[15:53] | I wouldn’t ask you to let me in | 要不是莎莉情况危急 |
[15:54] | if I didn’t think Sally really needed help. | 我也不会前来叨扰 |
[15:56] | You know, I used to date a police officer. | 我以前跟一位警官拍过拖 |
[15:59] | Maybe you know him– Teddy Rubino. | 说不定你认识 泰迪·鲁比诺 |
[16:03] | He’s the guy | 就是那个搞外遇 |
[16:04] | whose wife put a slug in him for fooling around. | 结果被老婆喂枪子儿的家伙 |
[16:12] | Dear God! Stand back. | 神呐 你往后站 |
[16:18] | I’m afraid he’s dead. | 恐怕已经没气了 |
[16:21] | – Are you sure? – Of course I’m sure. I’m a cop. | -你确定吗 -当然确定 我是警察 |
[16:25] | Hi, Don. | 你好 唐 |
[16:28] | Damn it, I got to learn how to take a pulse. | 该死 我得学学怎么把脉了 |
[16:32] | – Don. – Sally, | -唐 -莎莉 |
[16:34] | where have you been? I’ve been looking for you. | 你去哪了 我一直在找你 |
[16:36] | Hold that thought. Listen, Harry, get a hammer. | 先等等 哈里 去拿个锤子 |
[16:37] | Tommy, get the sack. I’ll get the string cheese. | 汤米 去拿麻袋 我拿奶酪条 |
[16:39] | “String cheese”? | 奶酪条? |
[16:40] | Oh, god, I’m starving! | 天哪 我饿死了 |
[16:45] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我想说一段祝酒词 |
[16:47] | To Dick and Mary. May you both be as happy as I am. | 敬迪克和玛丽 愿你们和我一样幸福 |
[16:54] | Dick, could I speak to you for a minute? | 迪克 能借一步说话吗 |
[16:57] | Sally, uh, sure. | 莎莉 当然可以 |
[16:58] | Excuse me. Uh, don’t get married without me. | 失陪了 别趁我不在偷偷结婚哟 |
[17:04] | Oh, I’m glad you came. I was– I was gonna call. | 还好你们来了 我正要打电话呢 |
[17:07] | Oh, cut the crap, Dick. Listen, | 别废话了 迪克 听着 |
[17:09] | you’re a mess. You’re coming with us. | 你个没用的东西 跟我们走 |
[17:11] | – We’re going home. – This is my home. | -我们回家去 -这就是我的家 |
[17:12] | – What? – Mary and I are getting married. | -什么 -玛丽和我要结婚了 |
[17:14] | What you talkin’ about, Willis? | 你瞎说啥呢 威利斯 |
[17:19] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经打定主意了 |
[17:21] | I’d rather die here with Mary | 我宁愿在这里和玛丽同生死 |
[17:23] | than risk losing her forever. | 也不想和她永世分离 |
[17:24] | Oh, okay, all right. You’re the high commander, | 行 你是总指挥官 |
[17:26] | and we respect your decision. | 我们尊重你的意愿 |
[17:28] | Get him! | 拿下他 |
[17:31] | – What the hell? – Oh, uh, hello, Mary. | -搞什么 -你好 玛丽 |
[17:35] | Don’t worry. The “besacking” of the | 别担心 麻袋套新郎 |
[17:36] | groom is a time-honored tradition. | 是一个古老的传统 |
[17:38] | What kind of tradition? | 哪门子传统 |
[17:40] | I’m gonna go with “jewish.” | 我觉得是犹太传统 |
[17:44] | Okay. Dick, we have to go. We have guests. | 好吧 迪克 我们过去吧 还有客人呢 |
[17:47] | – All right. – Dick, are you sure, | -好吧 -迪克 你确定吗 |
[17:49] | absolutely sure you want to go back to the party? | 百分之百确定自己要回去吗 |
[17:52] | Absolutely. | 千真万确 |
[17:54] | Well, this is good bye, then. | 行 那就再见了 |
[17:57] | It’s just cake and champagne. | 吃蛋糕喝香槟而已 |
[18:00] | He’ll be home in half an hour. | 过半小时他就回家了 |
[18:01] | Oh, yeah. True. | 对 确实如此 |
[18:03] | – So I’ll see you in a half an hour. – Sounds good. | -那我们半小时后见吧 -好 |
[18:07] | Pick up some milk on the way home, hmm? | 回家路上买点牛奶 好吗 |
[18:09] | I will. I promise. | 好 我保证 |
[18:11] | I’ll be at the mall if you need me. | 要找我的话 我就在商场 |
[18:14] | Don’t stay long. | 别待太久 |
[18:15] | It’s a school night, and I worry. | 明天还要上学 我很担心 |
[18:18] | Come to the store, Dick. | 到商店来吧 迪克 |
[18:21] | Our coupons are in your car. | 我们的优惠券还在你车里呢 |
[18:25] | They’ve always been in your car! | 永远都在你车里 |
[18:30] | For crying out loud, he’s just getting married. | 至于吗 他就是结个婚而已 |
[18:33] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[18:36] | Well, we got to go. The store closes at 8:53. | 我们要走了 商店八点五十三关门 |
[18:46] | Good bye! | 再见 |
[18:49] | Will they be living with us? | 他们要跟我们一起生活吗 |
[18:53] | I never dreamed I’d see the day | 我从没想到会有这么一天 |
[18:55] | Dr. Albright settled down. | 欧布莱特教授会安定下来 |
[18:57] | Mary hasn’t settled down. | 才不叫安定 |
[18:59] | She’s just settled. | 叫凑合 |
[19:03] | I know this sounds strange, | 这话听起来可能有点怪 |
[19:05] | but I had a dream you asked me to marry you. | 但我梦见过你跟我求婚 |
[19:08] | – You had a what? – A dream. | -你什么 -梦见 |
[19:12] | I was drowning in a swimming pool, | 我在泳池里溺水了 |
[19:15] | and my father was the lifeguard, | 我爸爸是救生员 |
[19:17] | and he was saving me, and I looked up | 他正在救我 然后我抬起头 |
[19:20] | and it wasn’t him, it was you. | 发现不是他 而是你 |
[19:22] | And you were wearing flippers | 你当时穿着脚蹼 |
[19:25] | and black socks, | 还有黑袜子 |
[19:27] | and you offered me a ring. | 然后呈给我一枚戒指 |
[19:29] | Mary, it’s contagious! you’re as crazy as I am! | 玛丽 这是传染病啊 你跟我一样疯了 |
[19:33] | I know it’s crazy. It woke me up out of a sound sleep. | 我知道很疯 都把我从熟睡中惊醒了 |
[19:37] | Yes! That’s when it strikes– when you’re asleep! | 对 就是睡着的时候发病 |
[19:39] | Well, yeah, Dick. That’s when most people dream. | 对 迪克 大部分人都那时候做梦 |
[19:42] | “Most people dream”? | “大部分人都做梦”? |
[19:45] | – What’s the matter with you? – Nothing. | -你怎么了 -没什么 |
[19:48] | Nothing’s the matter with me. | 我没事 |
[19:50] | And there’s nothing the matter with Tommy and Sally. | 汤米和莎莉也没事 |
[19:53] | Oh, my god! There’s nothing the matter with any of us! | 老天啊 我们都没事 |
[19:58] | – Where are you going? – Home! Before it’s too late! | -你去哪里 -回家 趁还来得及 |
[20:05] | Hello? Sally? | 有人吗 莎莉 |
[20:07] | Harry? Tommy? | 哈里 汤米 |
[20:12] | “Dear Dick, of all the people we’ve worked for, | “迪克 我们跟过很多领导 |
[20:15] | you were the best, you stupid, stupid man.” | 你是最好的一个 你这个傻男人” |
[20:24] | And they’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[20:26] | I miss them. | 我好想他们 |
[20:28] | “PS: we got you a wedding gift. Hope you like it.” | “又及 给你准备了结婚礼物 望喜欢” |
[20:32] | A toaster. | 多士炉 |
[20:36] | The toaster from the kitchen. | 厨房里的多士炉 |
[20:39] | – Dick? – In here. | -迪克 -在这里 |
[20:41] | You left the party so suddenly. Is everything all right? | 你走得好匆忙 没什么事吧 |
[20:44] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[20:46] | I chose to stay with you until death do us part, | 我选择了与你相守一生 至死不渝 |
[20:49] | which, as it turns out, | 结果却发现 |
[20:51] | is a hell of a lot longer than I thought. | 一生比我想象中长太多 |
[20:52] | – What? – Which is fine. It’s just fine. | -什么 -没事 这样挺好 挺好的 |
[20:54] | – Where is your family? – They took off. | -你家人呢 -他们走了 |
[20:57] | And it’s all my fault. | 这都怨我 |
[20:59] | But I’m gonna find them. No matter how long it takes, | 但我会找到他们的 不论耗时多久 |
[21:02] | no matter what I have to do, I’m going to find them | 不论付出多少努力 我一定会找到他们 |
[21:05] | and get them back– this I vow! | 把他们带回来 我发誓 |
[21:08] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[21:10] | Pizza. | 披萨店 |