时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We four aliens dreamed for the first time. | 我们四个外星人第一次做梦 |
[00:07] | I’ll tell you what you want to know! | 我统统招 |
[00:08] | Of course you will, Dr. Solomon. | 那是自然 所罗门教授 |
[00:11] | Naturally, not being human, | 我们并非真正的地球人 |
[00:13] | we thought our brains were decomposing. | 所以我们以为是自己的大脑在退化 |
[00:16] | We planned an immediate return to the home planet. | 我们计划立刻重返母星 |
[00:19] | We’ll leave tonight at 8:53. | 我们今晚八点五十三就走 |
[00:21] | W-when are we coming back? | 什么时候回来 |
[00:22] | Could be a week, a year, could be 200 years. | 可能一周 可能一年 也可能二百年 |
[00:24] | What about Mary? | 玛丽怎么办 |
[00:25] | – Oh, she’ll be dead. -You… | -她那会儿早死了 -你… |
[00:26] | Maybe I am losing my mind, | 大概我是患上失心疯了[大脑在退化] |
[00:28] | but while there’s a little left, I want to marry you. | 但趁还有一点理智在 我想娶你 |
[00:31] | This is so great! | 太棒了 |
[00:33] | I know! | 就是嘛 |
[00:35] | Uh, Dick, are you sure? | 迪克 你确定吗 |
[00:37] | Absolutely. | 千真万确 |
[00:38] | Well, this is good-bye, then. | 行 那就再见了 |
[00:41] | I had a dream you asked me to marry you. | 我梦见过你跟我求婚 |
[00:44] | You had a what? | 你什么 |
[00:45] | People dream. | 人是会做梦的啊 |
[00:46] | People dream?! | 人会做梦吗 |
[00:48] | Hello! Sally! | 有人吗 莎莉 |
[00:50] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[00:51] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[00:52] | I miss them. | 我好想他们 |
[00:56] | And that togetherness is what is most celebrated | 我们大家欢聚于此 共同庆祝 |
[00:59] | about this very special occasion. | 二位璧人喜结良缘 |
[01:01] | Oh, Mary, this is the happiest day of my life. | 玛丽 今天是我这辈子最开心的一天 |
[01:03] | You look so beautiful. | 你真是美若天仙 |
[01:05] | And I look smashing in my tuxedo. | 我穿上礼服感觉熠熠生辉 |
[01:07] | My bow tie matches my cummerbund. | 我的领结和我的腰带很配 |
[01:10] | You’re not wearing a cummerbund. | 没看见你系腰带啊 |
[01:12] | Yes, I am. | 不 我系了的 |
[01:14] | You’re supposed to wear it on the outside. | 你应该系在外面才对 |
[01:16] | Oh. Oh, that explains the rash. | 老天啊 难怪我腰上都起了疹子 |
[01:20] | Now, then, if anyone objects to this sacred union, | 现在 如果有人反对此神圣的结合 |
[01:24] | speak now or forever hold your peace. | 请站出来 否则请永远保持沉默 |
[01:28] | I object. | 我反对 |
[01:31] | I think that’s my arm. | 你举的是我的手吧 |
[01:33] | Huh? Oh, sorry. | 噢 不好意思 |
[01:34] | My family! You made it! | 我的家人们 你们赶到了 |
[01:36] | I was afraid I was never going to see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你们了呢 |
[01:39] | You look well. | 你们看上去不错啊 |
[01:40] | You got some color. | 鲜血满面 红光焕发 |
[01:42] | Could have used you at the wheel, Dick. | 当时你要在场 可以帮忙驾驶的 迪克 |
[01:44] | Oh, but no. | 但可惜啊 |
[01:45] | You had to stay and marry that earth chick. | 你铁了心要留下来娶那个地球女人 |
[01:48] | Yeah. With tragic results for us. | 是啊 然后我们就悲剧了 |
[01:51] | I–I tried to contact you. I tried everything. | 我试过联系你们的 我想尽一切办法了 |
[01:53] | I even built a transmitter, | 我甚至建了个传送器 |
[01:55] | but then I…spilled grape soda on it | 但我不小心把饮料洒上面了 |
[01:57] | and the whole thing shorted out. | 然后整个设备都短路了 |
[01:59] | However, I did manage to have a brief conversation | 但是 我成功地与捕虾船船长 |
[02:01] | with the captain of a shrimp boat. | 进行了简短通讯 |
[02:03] | So that’s supposed to make it better? | 那有个屁用啊 |
[02:05] | Oh, come on. You got to go back to the home planet. | 拜托 你们得以重返家园 |
[02:07] | What’s so bad about that? | 又有什么不好的 |
[02:08] | Oh, nothing. | 噢 没什么 |
[02:10] | Except when you pass too close to a quasar | 只不过飞船飞得离类星体太近 |
[02:12] | and this happens! | 我就双峰耸立了 |
[02:15] | Oh, my god! | 老天啊 |
[02:17] | You’ve turned into a woman! | 你变成了个女人 |
[02:18] | Well, not everywhere. | 其实我下半身还是男的 |
[02:21] | As if showering in gym class wasn’t traumatic enough. | 以后上完体育课冲凉 叫我如何见人啊 |
[02:23] | Thank you very much. | 真是谢你所赐了 |
[02:26] | Dick, I think it’s time to cut the cake! | 迪克 我觉得是时候切婚礼蛋糕了 |
[02:28] | I-I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[02:29] | Y-you’re not going to leave again, are you? | 你们不会再离开了 是吧 |
[02:31] | No. | 不会 |
[02:32] | We have some… | 我们还有些 |
[02:34] | unfinished business to take care of. | 未尽之事需要处理 |
[02:36] | I-I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[02:38] | No, I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 不要啊 对不起 对不起 |
[02:43] | No, I’m sorry! | 不要啊 对不起 |
[02:44] | I’m sorry! Stop! | 对不起 快住手 |
[02:45] | Stop! | 停下 |
[02:46] | You’re ruining my tuxedo! | 你们把我的礼服都毁了 |
[02:48] | Stop! | 快住手 |
[02:49] | Dick, I made breakfast! | 迪克 我做了早餐 |
[02:51] | Dick, are you all right? | 迪克 你没事吧 |
[02:53] | Oh, no, Mary, | 噢 不 玛丽 |
[02:54] | I had another one of those horrible dreams! | 我刚又做了个可怕的噩梦 |
[02:58] | What happened? | 梦到什么了 |
[02:59] | We were getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[03:00] | Thank you. | 所谓”噩梦”啊 |
[03:01] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[03:02] | No, that was the good part, | 不 那部分属于美梦 |
[03:04] | but then my family showed up. | 但后来我的家人们出现了 |
[03:05] | Oh. Don’t tell me. They objected. | 不用说我也知道 他们反对了 |
[03:07] | Well… they had issues. | 他们 不是很乐意 |
[03:09] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[03:11] | I’ve prepared a short speech just in case they did. | 他们若真反对 我也准备好了应对之词 |
[03:15] | It’s just basically 2 words, | 其实就两个字 |
[03:17] | and one of them’s “Off.” | 其中一个是 “滚” |
[03:23] | I think I made a big mistake. | 我觉得我犯了个大错 |
[03:25] | I should never have let them go off without me, | 我不该让他们离我而去的 |
[03:27] | uh, on vacation. | 我是说 去度假 |
[03:29] | Well, until they get back, | 在他们回来之前 |
[03:31] | can’t we just enjoy our time alone? | 我们不妨单独享受二人世界吧 |
[03:34] | Alone? | 单独 |
[03:37] | Dick, are you having second thoughts about us? | 迪克 你是对我们的关系反悔了吗 |
[03:40] | About us? Oh, no, Mary. | 我们的关系? 不 玛丽 |
[03:41] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 没有你我都不知道该怎么办 |
[03:42] | You’re the only thing keeping me sane. | 只有你能让我神志正常 |
[03:45] | And it’s a full-time job. | 我可得全天候地看着你 |
[03:51] | I’m going to get ready for work. | 我要去准备上班了 |
[03:54] | Ya crazy lug. | 小疯老头 |
[04:03] | I miss you all so much. | 我好想念你们大家啊 |
[04:09] | And my oatmeal is so lumpy. | 燕麦粥都结块了 |
[04:50] | Uh, welcome back, class. | 欢迎回来 同学们 |
[04:53] | Uh, before we begin, | 开始上课前 |
[04:54] | I’d like to hear what everybody did over their break. | 我想知道大家放假期间都干了什么 |
[04:57] | Uh, Bug? | 小虫你先说 |
[04:58] | Me? | 我? |
[05:00] | Uh, w-well, I spent a lot of time | 大部分时间 |
[05:03] | in a cabin in the woods with my folks– | 我都和家人在丛林小木屋… |
[05:04] | That’s nice. Caryn? | 真有意思 凯伦你呢 |
[05:06] | Oh, uh, well, | 那个… |
[05:08] | I went to the grand canyon with my brother and sister and– | 我和兄弟姐妹们去了大峡谷旅游 |
[05:10] | Oh, enough about your damn families! | 别在我面前显摆你们的家人了 |
[05:14] | Didn’t anybody spend the break alone, | 就没有谁慢慢长假独自煎熬 |
[05:16] | watching reruns and eating cheese doodles | 整天只能看重播剧 吃面条 |
[05:18] | while an unfathomable emptiness | 枯萎的灵魂 |
[05:19] | permeated their shriveled souls? | 被无尽的空虚所侵占 |
[05:22] | I saw “Booty Call” on pay-per-view. | 我在付费电视上看了《保险套惹的祸》 |
[05:26] | Don’t try to cheer me up, Leon. It won’t work. | 别想逗我开心 里昂 不起作用的 |
[05:29] | Is there something you’d like to talk about, Dr. Solomon? | 你心里憋着什么话想谈谈吗 所罗门教授 |
[05:32] | Talk about? With you, Leon? Ha ha ha ha! | 谈谈? 和你吗 里昂 真是笑死人了 |
[05:35] | Well, you know I am a psych major… | 我的主修专业是心理学 |
[05:38] | now. | 刚转的 |
[05:40] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[05:43] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[05:44] | help me out. | 请帮帮我吧 |
[05:47] | I’ve made a horrible, horrible mistake, | 我犯了一个极度可怕的错误 |
[05:50] | and I can’t stop hating myself for making it. | 我无法停止内心的自责 |
[05:52] | Well, you know, Dr. Solomon, | 你要知道 所罗门教授 |
[05:54] | a person should never be sad for the mistakes he’s made. | 人不应该为已经犯下的错误而悲伤 |
[05:57] | Only for the mistakes he’s about to make. | 只该为未来将犯的错而沮丧 |
[06:01] | Leon, that’s beautiful. | 里昂 一语惊醒梦中人啊 |
[06:03] | It also explains why you always seem so sad. | 难怪你总是哭丧着脸 |
[06:07] | Thank you, Leon. | 多谢了 里昂 |
[06:09] | You’ve made it all so clear. | 听君一席话 胜读十年书啊 |
[06:11] | I’ve got to learn to let go, | 我必须学会忘却过往 |
[06:13] | to move forward and focus on the thing | 向前看 把心思都放在 |
[06:15] | that’s most important in my life. | 我这辈子最重要的事情上 |
[06:17] | Me! | 就是我自己 |
[06:25] | You guys remember when I thought our brains were melting? | 你们还记得我之前以为我们的大脑在退化 |
[06:29] | You remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[06:30] | Well, it turns out we were just dreaming. | 其实 我们只不过是在做梦而已 |
[06:34] | But, hey, none of you caught it either. | 但是 你们当时也没搞清是怎么回事儿啊 |
[06:36] | I mean, it was pretty stupid on all our parts, | 我们大家真是愚不可及 |
[06:38] | especially your parts. | 尤其是你们 |
[06:39] | I’m not taking the blame on this one! | 别想把错误都归结到我身上 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry. Let’s not fight. | 对不起 我们别吵了好吗 |
[06:48] | I miss you… | 我想念你们 |
[06:51] | with all my heart. | 发自肺腑的 |
[06:53] | I’ve come here every night hoping you’d returned… | 我每晚都来这里 希望你们重返地球 |
[06:57] | but you never have. | 但总是空等一场 |
[07:00] | And so I’ve come to a decision. | 所以我做出了一个艰难的决定 |
[07:03] | Sally, Harry, Tommy, | 莎莉 哈里 汤米 |
[07:05] | I can’t go on torturing myself anymore. | 我不能再如此折磨自己了 |
[07:08] | I have to move forward with my life, | 我必须翻开人生新的一页了 |
[07:10] | the life I’ve chosen with Mary. | 和玛丽共同书写的那一页 |
[07:13] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你们能理解 |
[07:17] | And so good-bye. | 就此永别了 |
[07:19] | Good-bye, Sally. | 永别了 莎莉 |
[07:21] | Good-bye, Tommy. | 永别了 汤米 |
[07:23] | Good-bye, Harry. | 永别了 哈里 |
[07:25] | Good-Bye, Dick! | 永别了 迪克 |
[07:28] | It’s almost as if I could hear you. | 仿佛我真的听到了你们的声音 |
[07:31] | It sure is! | 当然了 |
[07:35] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[07:36] | You’re back! | 你回来了 |
[07:37] | You’re all back! | 你们都回来了 |
[07:38] | Oh, I missed you all so much! | 我好想念你们大家啊 |
[07:41] | Oh, Sally! | 莎莉 |
[07:43] | Oh, Harry! | 哈里 |
[07:45] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[07:47] | A woman I’ve never seen before! | 还有一个我从未见过的女人 |
[07:52] | – Who’s this?! – The big giant head sent her. | -她是谁啊 -大头伟哥派她来的 |
[07:54] | Dick, I’d like you to meet… | 迪克 让我为你介绍 |
[07:56] | your new wife! | 你的新婚老婆 |
[07:58] | My wife?! | 我老婆 |
[08:00] | Hi, honey, I’m home! | 嗨 亲爱的 我来啦 |
[08:06] | Family meeting! | 家庭会议 |
[08:07] | Family meeting! | 家庭会议 |
[08:08] | No, not you. | 不 不包括你 |
[08:11] | That is not my wife. | 她才不是我老婆呢 |
[08:12] | So? I’m not your sister. | 那又如何 我也不是你妹妹 |
[08:14] | Yeah, and I’m not your brother. | 就是 我也不是你弟弟 |
[08:15] | He’s certainly not my uncle. | 他也不是我叔叔 |
[08:16] | And I’m not his aunt. | 我也不是他姑姑 |
[08:17] | I’m not his father. | 我也不是他爸啊 |
[08:19] | You see? This woman is tearing this family apart! | 看到没 那女人搞的我们家庭分裂 |
[08:21] | That’s it. Meeting adjourned. | 行了 会议到此为止 |
[08:23] | That woman is not my wife. I’m engaged to Mary. | 那女人绝对不是我老婆 我和玛丽订婚了 |
[08:25] | Dick, you’re gonna have to forget about her. | 迪克 你和玛丽肯定没戏了 |
[08:27] | No, this can’t be happening. | 不 这不是真的 |
[08:28] | This cannot be happening. It’s got to be another crazy dream | 这肯定不是真的 一定是我又在做梦了 |
[08:31] | – It’s not a dream, Dick. – I don’t believe you. | -真的不是梦 迪克 -我不信你 |
[08:32] | I still don’t believe you. | 我还是不信你 |
[08:35] | I’ll never believe you! | 打死我也不信 |
[08:36] | All right, all right! I believe you! I believe you! | 够了 够了 我信了 我信了 |
[08:39] | Can I rub that for you? | 需要我替你揉揉吗 |
[08:41] | – Oh, leave me alone. – Yes, dear. | -离我远点 -遵命 亲爱的 |
[08:43] | Go away! | 滚远点 |
[08:45] | Thank you! | 多谢了 |
[08:47] | Uh, look, Dick, here’s the deal. | 听着 迪克 情况是这样的 |
[08:49] | The big giant head thinks your pursuit of that blonde wench | 大头伟哥觉得你对那个金发老女人的追求 |
[08:52] | is distracting you from your duties. | 已经影响到你执行任务了 |
[08:54] | How does he know so much about my wench? | 他怎么会对我的私生活一清二楚 |
[08:56] | He summoned us before him. | 他召集我们到他跟前 |
[08:58] | He made us wear the truth belt. | 强迫我们扣上”真言带” |
[09:01] | The one with the buzzer? | 通电就滋滋作响的那种吗 |
[09:03] | Bzzz! | 滋 |
[09:05] | It was horrible, Dick. | 严刑拷问啊 迪克 |
[09:06] | – So you caved, lieutenant? – Yes! | -所以你就屈打成招了吗 副指挥 -是的 |
[09:08] | You just brought her here? | 所以就把她带来了吗 |
[09:09] | It was either that or the big giant head | 如果不带她来 |
[09:10] | was going to have you sucked back to the home planet. | 大头伟哥就会把你吸回母星 |
[09:12] | Then I’d rather be sucked! | 那我宁愿被”吸” |
[09:13] | Oh, typical! | 色性不改 |
[09:16] | You know, Dick, it might not be so bad. | 其实 迪克 也许没你想得那么糟糕 |
[09:19] | This woman, she is 100% wife. | 这个女人 绝对是媚骨贤妻啊 |
[09:22] | I mean, all she read on the way over was | 在来地球的路上 她一直在读 |
[09:24] | the “Joy of cooking” and the “Joy of sex”. | 《烹饪的乐趣》和《性爱的乐趣》 |
[09:27] | This car is meshuggah! | 这辆车真是太赞了 |
[09:30] | Oh, yeah. And the “Joy of Yiddish”. | 噢 对了 还有《意第绪语的乐趣》 |
[09:33] | Did you guys realize that we have 3 holes in our heads? | 你们发现了吗 我们的头上有三个洞哦 |
[09:37] | 5. | 是五个 |
[09:38] | 3. 2 here and then this one. | 是三个 两个鼻孔 还有嘴巴 |
[09:40] | Feel the sides of your head. | 脑袋侧面还有俩呢 |
[09:43] | What do you know? | 真神奇啊 |
[09:45] | Just wait. There’s more. | 待会儿再惊叹吧 还有更多的洞呢 |
[09:52] | Isn’t she adorable? | 她是不是很可爱啊 |
[09:53] | We’ve been calling her Janet. | 我们都叫她珍妮特 |
[09:55] | Well, most of us have. | 起码 大部分人都这么叫的 |
[09:56] | I’m telling you, she looks like a zippy– | 我跟你说 她就像个精力过剩的… |
[09:58] | Harry, no! I’ve been telling you– | 哈里 住口 我警告过你… |
[09:59] | Now that’s enough! | 够了够了 |
[10:00] | I’ve heard enough. | 我受够了 |
[10:02] | Get in the car. We’re ditching this woman. | 上车 我们要甩掉这个女人 |
[10:04] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能那样做 |
[10:05] | Well, of course we can. I’ll just put it in drive, | 当然可以了 我把引擎打开 |
[10:07] | and we’ll fly like the wind! | 然后我们就飞驰如风 |
[10:09] | – Tommy. – Tell him. | -汤米 -告诉他吧 |
[10:10] | She is the big giant head’s niece. | 她是大头伟哥的侄女 |
[10:18] | Well…so what? | 那又怎样 |
[10:21] | What’s the worst thing that can happen if we leave her here? | 如果我们抛下她 最坏的情形会是怎样 |
[10:23] | Big giant court-martials. | 先被送上头大军事法庭 |
[10:25] | Followed by big giant executions. | 然后咱们大头搬家 |
[10:27] | And then 4 tiny little funerals. | 接着咱四个睡小棺材 |
[10:31] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[10:32] | I’ve chosen love over death before. | 生命诚可贵 爱情价更高 |
[10:33] | Yeah, well, I haven’t. | 我还是要命吧 |
[10:35] | Janet, get in the car! | 珍妮特 上车 |
[10:39] | Damn! | 该死 |
[10:46] | Some wife. | 真是”贤妻”啊 |
[10:54] | Oh! Food! | 噢 美食啊 |
[10:56] | God, I’m starving! | 老天 我快饿昏了 |
[11:00] | You waited. | 你还等着我呢 |
[11:03] | I knew you would. | 我就知道你会等我回来 |
[11:10] | It’s our first home. | 这是我们的新婚爱巢啊 |
[11:12] | I love it! | 我好爱哦 |
[11:15] | Where’s our bedroom? | 我们的卧室在哪儿 |
[11:16] | Oh, no, no, uh, that won’t be necessary. | 噢 不 不 没看的必要 |
[11:20] | No! I want to be the best wife ever! | 不 我想成为有史以来最棒的妻子 |
[11:24] | Well, uh… good luck to you. Bye, now. | 祝你好运 再见了 |
[11:26] | No, don’t fight it, sweetie. | 不 你怎么忍心拒绝我 亲爱的 |
[11:28] | Let me love you. | 让我好好伺候你吧 |
[11:33] | Where’s our boudoir? | 我们的”炮房”在哪儿 |
[11:36] | Oh–oh– oh, well, uh–uh– | 噢 那个 其实… |
[11:38] | long story short, we don’t have one. | 长话短说 我们没有”炮房” |
[11:40] | Ok, then. | 那不如就地开搞吧 |
[11:51] | Ok! | 好吧 |
[11:52] | That was fun, and you were good. I was amazing. We’re done. | 真是爽啊 你床技一流 我御女有方 完事了 |
[11:56] | Now… | 现在 |
[11:56] | go enjoy a sandwich. | 去弄个三明治吃吧 |
[11:59] | Ok, then! | 遵命 |
[12:04] | Ssssspank me. | 打我屁屁吧 |
[12:08] | There’s nothing to eat. | 什么吃的都没有 |
[12:10] | Well, that’s good, ’cause there’s no clean dishes. | 正好 反正也没干净的碗筷 |
[12:11] | God, this place is a pigsty. | 天啊 家里简直跟猪圈一样 |
[12:13] | Yeah, you better get on it. | 是啊 你最好快点收拾 |
[12:16] | Oh, thanks, Tommy. That’s a nice welcome ho– | 谢谢了啊 汤米 敢情我是接风洗”碗”啊 |
[12:21] | Janet. | 珍妮特 |
[12:24] | I love this room. | 我爱这小房间 |
[12:26] | Oh, what’s not to love? Did you know that | 可不是嘛 知道吗 |
[12:29] | this is where I do all of my cooking and cleaning? | 我就是在这里做饭洗碗的 |
[12:31] | I mean, there is no greater honor for a woman. | 对一个女人来说 简直是无上的光荣啊 |
[12:34] | Me, I can’t get enough of it. | 我简直乐此不疲啊 |
[12:35] | In fact, I’m gonna clean some dishes right now. | 实际上 我想马上就动手洗碗 |
[12:39] | Oh, yeah! | 真爽啊 |
[12:42] | Oh, but I’m the wife. | 但我才是一家之妻啊 |
[12:45] | Shouldn’t I be able to do the dishes? | 不是应该由我来洗碗吗 |
[12:47] | No. This is too much fun, Ok? | 不 这太好玩了 才不让给你呢 |
[12:49] | Please! | 求你了 |
[12:51] | Ok, if you insist. | 好吧 拗不过你 |
[12:53] | But I still get to do the floors! | 我还可以打扫地板 |
[12:56] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[12:58] | I think the floors are my turf now. | 打扫地板从此也该归我才对吧 |
[13:00] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:02] | There is no way you’re getting this job, sister. | 原本你是绝无可能干到这些活儿的 姐们儿 |
[13:06] | But you’re the wife. | 但谁让你是他妻子呢 |
[13:08] | Good-bye, kitchen. I sure am gonna miss ya. | 再见了 厨房 我一定会想你的 |
[13:15] | She’s doing the kitchen. | 厨房活计她全包了 |
[13:16] | Score! | 击掌 |
[13:19] | That’s just great. | 真是太好了 |
[13:21] | Oh, come on, Dick. I’m sorry. | 拜托 迪克 对不起嘛 |
[13:23] | You know we wouldn’t have brought her back here | 你知道我们也不愿意带她来的 |
[13:25] | unless we were forced to. | 实在是被逼无奈啊 |
[13:26] | Yeah, I guess not. | 好吧 算了吧 |
[13:28] | At least we’re all together again, right? | 至少我们又在一起了 不是吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. And what the hell? | 就是啊 管它的呢 |
[13:30] | We’ve been through tougher times before, huh? | 我们什么大风大浪没见过啊 是吧 |
[13:34] | Oh, guys! | 噢 伙计们 |
[13:36] | Are there aliens among us? | 我们的身边有外星人吗 |
[13:38] | Tonight local residents report seeing | 本地居民今晚报料说 |
[13:40] | mysterious lights in the sky over the old Sweeney farm. | 在斯维尼农场上空出现神秘光线 |
[13:43] | Whoa! That’s the place where we landed! | 天 那正是我们降落的地方 |
[13:46] | Ok, all right. We have nothing to worry about. | 没事 完全不用担心 |
[13:49] | Sally cleaned up the landing site. | 莎莉把降落点都清理好了 |
[13:51] | You said you were gonna clean up the landing site. | 你说你会去清理降落点的 |
[13:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:54] | I said I was going to clean up the landing site. | 是我说我会去清理降落点的 |
[13:57] | So you cleaned up the landing site. | 你已经清理了 对吧 |
[13:59] | No. | 没 |
[14:02] | Oh, god! | 哦老天啊 |
[14:03] | Hurry! | 快去 |
[14:04] | Hurry! | 快去 |
[14:05] | Hurry up! Get over there! | 快 快赶过去 |
[14:21] | Oh, Don! | 唐 是你啊 |
[14:23] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[14:24] | You made my heart jump right into my mouth. | 我的心脏都被你吓得跳到嗓子眼上了 |
[14:29] | Swallow. | 那就再吞回去吧 |
[14:37] | Nice flashlight. | 手电筒真不错啊 |
[14:40] | I was about to say the same thing to you. | 你也如手电筒 照亮无尽的黑夜 |
[14:43] | Sally, where have you been? | 莎莉 你最近上哪儿去了啊 |
[14:45] | I thought we had a good thing going. | 我以为我们浓情蜜意心照不宣呢 |
[14:46] | Oh, Don, we did. I just– | 确实如此啊 唐 只是 |
[14:48] | I needed to take a little time, | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[14:50] | you know, to think things over. | 整理一下思绪 |
[14:51] | I just went on one those spontaneous trips, | 我自助游了一把 |
[14:53] | you know, to, um, uh… | 去了那个… |
[14:54] | – Sea world. – Turkey. | -海洋世界 -土耳其 |
[14:55] | Yeah, the sea world in Turkey. | 对 土耳其的海洋世界 |
[14:57] | Funny, I didn’t know there was a sea world in Turkey. | 有意思 我都不知道土耳其有海洋世界呢 |
[15:02] | There’s sea worlds everywhere, Don. | 到处都有海洋世界啊 唐 |
[15:04] | You just got to know where to look. | 只是需要一双发现的眼睛 |
[15:08] | Wh-wh-what are you | 你们大半夜的 |
[15:10] | all doing out here in the dead of the night? | 在这儿干什么呢 |
[15:12] | Oh, well, Tommy and I were just going to | 那个 汤米和我要去 |
[15:14] | go down to old man Sweeney’s creek and look for tadpoles | 斯维尼农场小河里捉蝌蚪 |
[15:17] | while Harry here kept you busy. Come on, Tommy. | 让哈里在这儿陪你聊天吧 快点 汤米 |
[15:23] | Circle. | 麦田怪圈 |
[15:24] | Yeah. Sure is. | 是啊 |
[15:27] | You know, Harry, | 知道吗 哈里 |
[15:29] | there are some crackpots saying that | 有些疯子说 |
[15:31] | this is the work of UFOs. | 这是外星飞船的杰作 |
[15:32] | As if there could be intelligent life out there. | 好像地球外会有智慧生物似的 |
[15:35] | What a load of hooey. | 真是一派胡言 |
[15:39] | Hooey? | 一派胡言? |
[15:40] | Oh, yeah. So much bunk, you can make a bed out of it. | 是啊 胡说八道 无中生有 |
[15:43] | Oh, it’s bunk, is it? | 都是胡说八道 是吧 |
[15:45] | Any moron with half a brain knows that. | 稍微有点大脑都知道那是不可能的 |
[15:47] | Half a brain. I see. | 稍微有点大脑 好吧 |
[15:49] | Well, you know, Don, | 你要知道 唐 |
[15:50] | it’s a big universe out there, | 茫茫宇宙 广袤无垠 |
[15:53] | and not just small big. | 我说的可不是一般的广 |
[15:55] | Big big. | 而是无边无际 |
[15:57] | Why, in the belletrix system alone | 光是贝拉特里克斯星系 |
[15:59] | there are over 44 trillion planets. | 就有超过44万亿颗星球 |
[16:02] | 44 trillion? | 44万亿 |
[16:05] | That’s the biggest number I’ve ever heard in my life. | 这是我这辈子听过的最大的数字了 |
[16:08] | Yeah. So don’t you think on just one of those planets | 难道你不觉得众多星球中的某一颗 |
[16:11] | that there might be some species– Smarter than you | 可能会存在外星人 智慧比你发达 |
[16:16] | that would be capable of building a spaceship? | 具备建造宇宙飞船的能力吗 |
[16:20] | Statistically, I suppose. | 统计学上分析 可能性很大 |
[16:23] | Maybe there is more to this than meets the eye. | 或许肉眼所见之外 还有更广泛的神奇宇宙 |
[16:26] | Thank you, Harry. | 谢谢你 哈里 |
[16:27] | No. | 不 |
[16:29] | Thank you, Don. | 谢谢你才对 唐 |
[16:35] | Aliens, huh? | 外星人 开什么玩笑 |
[16:43] | It’s just wheat. Just wheat. | 不过是麦穗而已 麦穗而已 |
[16:45] | What’s that?! | 是什么东西 |
[16:53] | So, Janet, what do you call these things we’re eating? | 珍妮特 我们吃的这是什么东西啊 |
[16:55] | Pancakes. | 煎饼 |
[16:57] | These are pancakes? | 这是煎饼吗 |
[16:58] | I thought pancakes were burnt globs of dough | 我以为煎饼就是烤焦的面团 |
[17:01] | that explode with flour when you bite into them, | 咬一口满嘴喷面粉 |
[17:04] | Sally. | 是吧莎莉 |
[17:05] | Me, too. | 我也是那么以为的 |
[17:09] | Good morning, dear. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[17:12] | I’m just putting the finishing touches on your lunch. | 我刚把你的午餐准备完毕 |
[17:15] | Ow, wow, Dick. You look terrible. | 噢 迪克 你气色很差劲 |
[17:17] | I feel even worse. | 我感觉更糟糕 |
[17:18] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么 出什么事了 |
[17:19] | All night long, | 昨一整夜 |
[17:21] | Janet kept trying to touch my wacky place. | 珍妮特屡次试图侵犯我的私处 |
[17:26] | I wound up sleeping behind the TV. | 最后我躲在电视机后面才逃过一劫 |
[17:29] | All I could think of was how much I wanted to be with Mary. | 心中无限憧憬和玛丽在一起的小幸福 |
[17:32] | You’ve got to give Janet a chance. | 你必须给珍妮特一个机会 |
[17:34] | I don’t gotta do nothin’! | 我什么都不想给她 |
[17:36] | Janet. | 珍妮特 |
[17:38] | Yes, dear. | 在 亲爱的 |
[17:39] | You know this whole thing | 你知道我们的关系吧 |
[17:40] | where I’m supposed to be your husband | 我当是你的好夫君 |
[17:41] | and you’re supposed to be my wife? | 你当是我的美娇娘 |
[17:42] | – Of course. – It’s never gonna work out. | -当然了 -我们不可能合到一块儿去 |
[17:45] | And the sooner we face up to that, the happier we’ll be. | 只有趁早面对现实 我们才能找到各自的幸福 |
[17:47] | There now. | 听明白了吧 |
[17:49] | Don’t you feel better? | 你是不是感觉如释重负 |
[17:54] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[17:55] | I’m all wet! | 我湿了 |
[17:57] | No, stop. Don’t do that. No, stop! Stop! | 不 快停下 别这样 快停下 |
[17:59] | I’m leaking! | 我漏水了 |
[18:01] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[18:01] | Oh, it’s fine, honey. It’s normal. | 没事的 亲爱的 这很正常 |
[18:04] | Go dry your eyes, and we’ll shop for shoes, Ok, honey? | 快去把眼睛弄干 我们去购物散心 好吗 |
[18:10] | You cannot talk to her like that! We’ll all get incinerated! | 你不能那样对她说话 我们会被集体灭掉的 |
[18:13] | Well, I think we all love Mary enough | 我以为我们都很爱玛丽 |
[18:14] | to make that sacrifice. Am I right? | 因她而死也心甘情愿 对吧 |
[18:16] | No! No! | 才不是呢 |
[18:18] | Well, I do. | 反正我愿意 |
[18:22] | Oh, my god! | 我的老天啊 |
[18:24] | What are these? | 这是什么美味啊 |
[18:26] | Pancakes. | 煎饼 |
[18:27] | Janet’s pancakes. | 珍妮特做的煎饼 |
[18:28] | These are pancakes? I thought pancakes were– | 这是煎饼吗 我以为煎饼是那种… |
[18:30] | Me, too! | 我也是那么以为的 |
[18:32] | Ok?! | 行了吧 |
[18:39] | Hey, Dick | 嘿 迪克 |
[18:41] | it’s not what it looks like! | 不是你想的那样 |
[18:43] | It looks wonderful! | 看上去好精致啊 |
[18:45] | I’ve never seen you | 我从没见过 |
[18:46] | bring your lunch in a picnic basket before. | 你用野餐篮带午饭呢 |
[18:49] | Well, I’ve never seen you in a thong bikini before, | 我也从未见你穿过丁字裤比基尼啊 |
[18:51] | but there’s a first time for everything, right? | 但凡事都有第一次嘛 对吧 |
[18:54] | No. What did you make? | 好吧 你做了什么美味 |
[18:57] | What did I make? | 我做了什么 |
[18:58] | W-w-well, that’s a– an easy enough, uh, question to answer. | 这个嘛 太容易回答了 |
[19:01] | I’ll just, uh, open it up and show you. | 我把盖子打开你自己看就是了 |
[19:04] | Peppered duck patee | 红烧辣鸭 |
[19:06] | and wheat crackers, | 麦风薄饼 |
[19:08] | uh, Thai noodles, homemade chocolate-chunk cookies. | 泰国面 以及自制的巧克力曲奇饼 |
[19:12] | A flower? | 还有花 |
[19:13] | Well, what’s wrong with your fiance bringing you a flower? | 你的未婚夫难道不可以为你献花吗 |
[19:16] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry, Mary. | 对不起 玛丽 |
[19:21] | I know that, uh, lately I-I’ve been acting a little strange. | 我知道 最近我 行为有些乖张 |
[19:25] | Lately? | 最近? |
[19:26] | Ok. For the last few minutes. | 好吧 就刚过去的几分钟 |
[19:28] | But I’m going to make it up to you. | 但我会补偿你的 |
[19:31] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[19:31] | – Yes? – Will you make a | -什么事 -请帮我 |
[19:33] | reservation for 2 tonight at la petite orange? | 在橘色小饭庄订两个座 |
[19:35] | La petite orange? | 橘色小饭庄 |
[19:36] | Oui. | 正是 |
[19:38] | What did he do? | 他做错什么了 |
[19:40] | Nothing. | 没有啊 |
[19:41] | Oh, yeah, he did something, all right. | 鬼才信呢 他肯定干什么亏心事了 |
[19:44] | All I’ve done is to love Mary | 我所做的一切不过是 |
[19:46] | more than any other woman in this world. | 爱玛丽胜过这世上任何一个女人 |
[19:50] | No matter how good their pancakes are. | 不管她们能把煎饼做的多么美味 |
[19:53] | Have you ever done that? | 你试过这个体位吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[19:56] | Have you ever done that? | 这个体位的呢 |
[19:58] | Oh, yeah. | 也试过 |
[20:02] | Have you ever done that? | 那这个体位的呢 |
[20:08] | Yeah. | 也试过 |
[20:11] | Oh, Dick! Can we do this? | 老公 我们能试试这个体位吗 |
[20:14] | No! | 恶心 |
[20:15] | Mrs. Dubcek, what are you doing here? | 杜布切克太太 你跑来我家干什么 |
[20:18] | I’m talking to your…wife. | 跟你的”妻子”闲话家常 |
[20:20] | Well, I think you two have talked long enough. | 我想你们已经聊够了吧 |
[20:23] | Janet, please! | 珍妮特 快停下 |
[20:25] | I can get into my pajamas in my own time! | 我可以自己换睡衣 |
[20:27] | Yes, dear. | 遵命 亲爱的 |
[20:28] | You know, a woman doesn’t have to pretend | 其实 女人不必假扮成你的妻子 |
[20:30] | that she’s your wife to sleep over, | 才可以过来睡觉的 |
[20:32] | unless that’s what spikes your punch. | 除非那样能令你性趣高涨 |
[20:35] | Janet, get off me! | 珍妮特 放开我 |
[20:37] | Go make me an English muffin pizza. | 去给我做个英式松饼披萨 |
[20:40] | Yes, my little kreplach! | 遵命 我的小馄饨 |
[20:45] | Listen up, everyone. | 听好了 各位 |
[20:48] | I have a plan. | 我有条妙计 |
[20:49] | I’ll go get Janet. | 我去叫珍妮特 |
[20:50] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[20:51] | It’s a plan to get rid of Janet. | 这条妙计就是为了摆脱珍妮特 |
[20:53] | Right. Nice save. | 对哦 幸亏你及时叫住了我 |
[20:56] | Dick, you can’t just kick her out. | 迪克 你不能把她赶出家门啊 |
[20:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:58] | But what if she wanted to leave? | 但如果是她主动想走呢 |
[21:00] | She doesn’t want to leave. | 她才不想走呢 |
[21:01] | Not yet. But I think I can change that. | 暂时而已 但我可以改变她的想法 |
[21:03] | Watch. Watch… | 听好 都给我听好了 |
[21:04] | As I become | 我会变成 |
[21:06] | the most obnoxious, repulsive creep any woman has ever met. | 有史以来最令女人恶心讨厌的变态男人 |
[21:09] | Wow! The transformation is astounding. | 哇 这转变太令人震惊了 |
[21:13] | I’m impressed! | 相当震撼啊 |
[21:14] | I haven’t done it yet! | 我还没变身呢 |
[21:17] | But I must start immediately. | 但我必须立刻开始 |
[21:18] | Harry, go pick up Mary | 哈里 去接玛丽 |
[21:19] | and take her to la petite orange. | 然后载她去橘色小饭庄 |
[21:22] | Here’s a 20. | 拿好 二十块 |
[21:23] | I think it’s going to cost more than that. | 二十块哪够去那儿吃饭啊 |
[21:25] | – Well, you won’t be eating. – All Righty. | -又不是让你去吃 -好吧 |
[21:27] | Your mini pizza is ready. | 你的小披萨做好了 |
[21:29] | Uh, coming, dear. | 就来了 亲爱的 |
[21:34] | It begins. | 好戏开始了 |