时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dick, I am telling you, you need a vest! | 迪克 听我说 你该穿件背心 |
[00:06] | I’m wearing a vest. | 我身上穿的就是背心 |
[00:07] | Yeah, but it’s wool. You need Kevlar. | 但那件是羊毛的 你该穿件防弹背心 |
[00:10] | I’m just going to the office. | 我不过是去办公室而已 |
[00:12] | Yeah. The office where you work with your ex-fiancee. | 没错 但你会跟你的前未婚妻共处一室 |
[00:15] | You remember her– the bitter woman who wants you dead. | 你难道忘了吗 那女人恨不得杀你泄愤 |
[00:18] | Oh, that. Oh, look, | 听着 |
[00:19] | Mary’s had an entire night to sleep on it. | 玛丽有整晚的时间来消化此事 |
[00:22] | Besides, deep down she loves me. | 再说了 她内心深处还是爱我的 |
[00:24] | And I said I was sorry. What more could she ask for? | 我已经向她道歉了 她有什么不知足的 |
[00:27] | Ok. Dick, I am practically a woman, Ok? | 迪克 我好歹也算是个女人 |
[00:32] | I basically know how women feel, | 我基本上了解女人的心理 |
[00:35] | and she’s gonna want a whole lot more than “I’m sorry.” | 一句道歉远不足以抚平她的伤痕 |
[00:38] | So you have a choice. The vest or me. | 所以你有两个选择 穿防弹背心或是带上我 |
[00:41] | Oh, fine. You carry my lunchbox. | 好吧 你来拿午餐盒 |
[00:46] | Don’t bruise my banana. | 别把香蕉摔烂了 |
[01:02] | Clear! | 安全 |
[01:04] | You see, Sally, there’s nothing to be concerned about. | 你看吧 莎莉 根本没啥好担心的 |
[01:07] | You’ve got to get… | 你还是… |
[01:09] | Oh, my god! | 额滴神啊 |
[01:11] | Mr. Potato man! | 薯头先生 |
[01:12] | Who would do such a thing? | 谁会对你下此毒手 |
[01:15] | Hello, Dick. Oh, Sally. | 你好 迪克 莎莉 |
[01:17] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么狠心 |
[01:18] | I was mad at you, | 我让你气疯了 |
[01:20] | and I guess I took it out on a perfectly innocent… | 我把对你的怨气都发泄到了无辜的 |
[01:23] | plastic potato. | 塑料土豆身上 |
[01:25] | Be glad it wasn’t your butt. | 你应该庆幸那不是你的屁屁 |
[01:29] | Why can’t you just drop this? | 难道我们就不能尽弃前嫌吗 |
[01:32] | Fine. I got engaged to you and didn’t tell you I had a wife. | 跟你订婚却没告诉你我有老婆是我不对 |
[01:35] | I said I was sorry. | 但我跟你道过歉了 |
[01:36] | It made me feel terrible, | 我也不好过 |
[01:38] | but I’ve stopped beating myself up about it. | 但对这件事情我已经释然了 |
[01:41] | Well, that makes one of you. | 好吧 至少一个人心里舒坦了 |
[01:43] | It’s Ok, Nina. Nothing to worry about. | 没事的 尼娜 没什么好担心的 |
[01:45] | I’m over it. I’m an adult. I’m moving on. | 我看开了 我心智成熟 准备开始新的生活了 |
[01:48] | In fact, Sally, I’m glad you’re here. | 莎莉 事实上很高兴你能过来 |
[01:49] | I have my yoga class tonight and Judith can’t make it. | 我今晚要上瑜伽课 但朱蒂丝不能陪我 |
[01:53] | I have a groin pull. | 我的腹股沟拉伤了 |
[01:56] | – I’d love for you to join me. – Why? | -我希望你能陪我 -为什么 |
[01:59] | Because I’m an adult, | 因为我是成年人 |
[02:00] | and what Dick did does not affect our friendship. | 迪克的所作所为不会影响咱们的友情 |
[02:03] | Don and I are going to the | 我和唐今晚要参加 |
[02:04] | Rutherford renaissance fair tonight. | 拉瑟福文艺复兴节 |
[02:06] | Oh, no, you’re not. You’re canceling your plans | 你不能去 你要取消计划 |
[02:07] | – and going with Mary. – There’s no way I’m gonna do… | -陪玛丽去上课 -我才不会… |
[02:10] | – Fine! – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[02:14] | There, you see? I can be an adult, too. | 看到没 我也很成熟 |
[02:16] | I’m sure you can. | 我知道你行的 |
[02:18] | That’s why I’m going to | 所以我决定继续 |
[02:19] | continue to allow you to use my office. | 与你共享我的办公室 |
[02:21] | Your office? It’s our office. | 你的办公室 这是我们的办公室 |
[02:23] | Check the door, Dick! It’s my office! | 看看门上写着什么 迪克 这是我的办公室 |
[02:26] | Always was, always will be! | 过去是 将来也是 |
[02:28] | But I say that just to let you know. | 但我那么说只是给你提个醒 |
[02:32] | I don’t stress it. I just gloss over it. | 我并没有强调 只是一带而过 |
[02:34] | See? Adult. | 看 我多成熟 |
[02:43] | Nina, I want my name painted on this door, | 尼娜 找人把我的名字写到门上 |
[02:45] | and I want it twice the size of hers…3 times the size! | 字号要是她的两倍…三倍那么大 |
[02:49] | I’m going to be | 我要做 |
[02:50] | the biggest adult in this whole stupid office! | 这个混账办公室里最成熟的人 |
[03:33] | Solomon! | 所罗门 |
[03:34] | You got a guitar, right? | 你有把吉他 对吧 |
[03:36] | No. | 没有 |
[03:37] | Yes, you do. | 你明明就有 |
[03:38] | – You any good? – No, not really. | -你弹得好吗 -不怎么样 |
[03:40] | Yes, you are. | 你明明弹得很好 |
[03:41] | We’re forming a new band. | 我们准备组个新乐队 |
[03:43] | A new band? | 新乐队 |
[03:44] | Well, what happened to State of Contusion? | “挫伤之州”乐队出了什么问题 |
[03:47] | Creative differences. | 意见不合 |
[03:48] | Now we’re Whiskey Kitten. | 现在我们叫做”威士忌猫咪”了 |
[03:50] | And you’re our lead guitarist. | 而你是我们的首席吉他手 |
[03:53] | I’ve always wanted to date a guy in a band. | 我一直想找个玩乐队的男友 |
[03:55] | And that’s exactly why I’m joining this band. | 所以我才一定要加入这个乐队 |
[03:58] | That’s the spirit, Solomon. | 这样才对嘛 所罗门 |
[04:00] | Rehearsal tonight. Your place. | 今晚去你家排练 |
[04:09] | Can I be your roadie? | 我能做你们的乐队管理员吗 |
[04:11] | Can I? | 可以吗 |
[04:12] | So you want to lug around heavy equipment for us | 我们视你为粪土 你却愿意为我们 |
[04:15] | while we treat you like dirt? | 搬运沉重的设备吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:18] | Plus I get my pick of the less attractive women. | 你们看不上的小妞 不就落我口袋了吗 |
[04:27] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[04:29] | Shall we go, milady? | 我们可以出发了吗 女士 |
[04:31] | I’m sorry, Don, I’m running late for something! | 抱歉 唐 我有事快要迟到了 |
[04:32] | I’ll call you later. Bye-Bye! | 我稍后给你电话 拜拜 |
[04:35] | Don’t forget to tell Mary | 别忘了告诉玛丽 |
[04:36] | that I’m roller-skating with supermodels! | 我正在陪超模滑旱冰 |
[04:40] | What the hell was that? | 这他娘的是怎么回事 |
[04:41] | She just made me look like a complete jackass. | 她把我搞得像个十足的蠢货 |
[04:48] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[04:50] | I hear you, my friend. | 我理解你 朋友 |
[04:51] | A woman may say | 女人或许会说 |
[04:52] | that she wants a man to be obedient and nice, | 她想找一个听话的好男人 |
[04:54] | but does she really want that? | 但她是真心的吗 |
[04:56] | Yes, she does. | 是真心的 |
[04:58] | No, she doesn’t, | 她不是真心的 |
[04:59] | because then she’ll just walk all over you. | 因为她会对你恣意践踏 |
[05:01] | Amen to that, my friend. | 说得没错 朋友 |
[05:03] | Women are maddening. | 女人们越来越不理智了 |
[05:04] | They pretend to be so adult, | 她们装得如此成熟 |
[05:06] | but just like that, | 但到头来 |
[05:08] | they’ll sink all the way down to your level. | 她们却变得像你一样幼稚 |
[05:13] | Tell me, my friend, | 朋友 告诉我 |
[05:14] | is that fair? | 那样公平吗 |
[05:16] | Yes, it is. | 很公平 |
[05:18] | No, it’s not. | 才不呢 |
[05:20] | Let me ask you something, my friend. | 我来问你个问题 朋友 |
[05:22] | Do you want Sally to want you more than ever? | 你希望莎莉对你前所未有的渴求吗 |
[05:24] | No, he doesn’t. | 他不想 |
[05:26] | Yes, I do. | 我想 |
[05:27] | This just isn’t my day. | 我今天真是不顺啊 |
[05:29] | Then you’ve got to show her who’s boss. | 那你就要让她知道谁才是老大 |
[05:32] | Lay down the law. | 要对她发号施令 |
[05:33] | – You think? – I know. | -那样可行吗 -当然 |
[05:35] | Be firm, my friend. | 一定要强硬 朋友 |
[05:36] | Power! It’s the only language women understand. | 权力 是女人唯一能理解的语言 |
[05:40] | You show Sally who wears the pants, my friend. | 朋友 你要让莎莉知道谁才是掌权人 |
[05:43] | That’s the way. | 那才是王道 |
[05:45] | Thank you, my friends. | 谢谢 朋友们 |
[05:48] | You’re right! | 你说得对 |
[05:49] | I wear the pants! | 我才是掌权人 |
[05:57] | And inhale… | 吸气 |
[05:59] | and exhale. | 呼气 |
[06:03] | Isn’t this great exercise? | 这种运动很不错吧 |
[06:05] | Yeah. I haven’t had this hard a workout | 是呀 自从上次呼吸过后 |
[06:07] | since the last time I went breathing. | 我就没参加过如此剧烈的运动了 |
[06:10] | Well, that’s it, everybody. Thanks for coming. | 各位 今天就到这里 谢谢参与 |
[06:15] | Doesn’t it make you feel taller? | 练完有没有感觉变得高挑了 |
[06:21] | Oh, god. I knew that dweeb was lookin’ over here. | 天啊 我知道那个呆子在朝这边看 |
[06:24] | Here comes the old pickup. | 这种泡妞手段真是老套 |
[06:26] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -打扰一下 -啥事 |
[06:28] | I hope this isn’t being rude… | 希望你不会觉得我太唐突 |
[06:30] | Just get it over with. | 有话快说 |
[06:32] | I was just wondering, is your friend attached? | 我想知道 你的朋友是单身吗 |
[06:35] | Look, I’m not… | 听着 我… |
[06:40] | Her? | 她 |
[06:41] | Mm-hmm. Could I interest you in some coffee? | 是的 我能请你喝杯咖啡吗 |
[06:44] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry, but did you see me? | 抱歉 你难道没看见我吗 |
[06:49] | Yes, yes. And you did just fine for a beginner. | 看到了 作为一个初学者 你表现得不错 |
[06:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:54] | Oh, positive. | 确定 |
[06:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:57] | Well…look at me. | 那个…看看我啊 |
[07:00] | Me! | 我啊 |
[07:05] | Dr. Albright! Dr. Albright! | 欧布莱特教授 欧布莱特教授 |
[07:08] | You got something from the White House! | 你收到了白宫寄来的一封信 |
[07:10] | – What?! – Open it! | -什么 -快打开 |
[07:12] | Open it! | 快打开 |
[07:13] | “Dear Dr. Mary Albright, | “尊敬的玛丽·欧布莱特教授 |
[07:14] | in recognition of your achievements | 鉴于您在大学教育领域 |
[07:17] | in the field of undergraduate education, | 取得的突出成就 |
[07:19] | you are hereby invited to the president’s dinner | 现特邀您参加总统晚宴 |
[07:21] | honoring academic excellence.” | 以示对您学术造诣的尊重” |
[07:25] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[07:26] | “Enclosed itinerary…” | 随信附上行程安排 |
[07:28] | “Cherry tree inn on the Potomac. | “请下榻于波多马克河畔的樱桃树旅馆 |
[07:30] | Looking forward to meeting you. | 期待与您的会面 |
[07:31] | Sincerely, Bill and Hillary Rodham… | 您真诚的比尔携希拉里·罗德姆· |
[07:34] | Potato head.” | 薯头敬上 |
[07:45] | Very funny. | 真搞笑 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[07:48] | I’m sorry! I just had to! | 实在抱歉 我也是不得已 |
[07:51] | This was stupid and childish. | 既愚蠢又幼稚 |
[07:53] | I know. But we’re even now, right? | 我知道 但我们现在扯平了 对吧 |
[07:56] | Oh, yeah. Live that fantasy. | 是啊 做梦去吧 |
[07:58] | Did you see the part about the cherry… | 你看到樱桃这句吗 |
[07:59] | I got a work order to paint the door. | 我接到一个漆门的预约 |
[08:02] | Ohh! Oh, yes. Right. | 哦 对 是的 |
[08:03] | Yeah, right here. | 对 就在这里 |
[08:05] | Right over this name. | 就在这个名字上方 |
[08:06] | And bigger! And bolder! | 加大 加粗 |
[08:08] | So when one approaches the door, | 这样当别人走进这扇门时 |
[08:10] | a mere glance will establish just who’s who… | 轻轻一瞥就能分辨出办公室里 |
[08:12] | in this office. | 谁是谁 |
[08:20] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No. | 不对 不对 不对 |
[08:22] | Oh, he’d be very upset. | 他一定会很生气的 |
[08:26] | This says “Dick Solomon.” | 这上面竟然写着”迪克·所罗门” |
[08:28] | He gets that a lot. | 他经常遇到这种事 |
[08:29] | It’s Dick… | 应该是迪克 |
[08:31] | S-a-l-m-o-n S-a-l-m-o-n. | |
[08:36] | Salmon. | 萨蒙[原意为三文鱼] |
[08:38] | You know, like the big, pink, stinky fish. | 和那种臭臭的粉色大鱼同名 |
[08:51] | All right, let’s rock. | 好了 摇滚起来吧 |
[08:53] | One, two, three, four! | 一 二 三 四 |
[09:01] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. What are you doing? | 喂 喂 你干什么呢 |
[09:04] | Playing. | 弹吉他 |
[09:06] | Come on, man. We’re a speed metal band. | 上道吧 哥们儿 咱们是速度金属乐队 |
[09:08] | No, we’re not. We’re a death metal band. | 才不是呢 咱们是死亡金属乐队 |
[09:10] | It’s not about labels, Ok? It’s about the music. | 重要的不是分类 而是音乐本身 |
[09:13] | About that music, um, how many songs do we have? | 说起音乐 咱们乐队有几首歌 |
[09:16] | Just the one. | 只有一首 |
[09:17] | We need more than one song. | 一首可不够 |
[09:18] | This isn’t about counting songs, Solomon. | 所罗门 重要的不是歌的数量 |
[09:20] | This is about the music. | 重要的是音乐本身 |
[09:21] | Well, as far as I’m concerned, it’s about impressing August, | 就我而言 重要的是打动奥古斯特 |
[09:24] | and one song ain’t gonna cut it. | 而一首歌是办不到的 |
[09:26] | Hey, man, if you’re true to the music, | 哥们儿 如果你是真心喜欢音乐 |
[09:28] | women, they can sense it. | 女人们会感觉到的 |
[09:30] | Well, if the women can count, we’re screwed. | 但如果女人们会数数 我们就完蛋了 |
[09:33] | Let’s rock. | 摇滚起来吧 |
[09:42] | One mo’! | 再来一次 |
[09:45] | One mo’! | 再来一次 |
[09:50] | One mo’! | 再来一次 |
[09:55] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:03] | Hey, Matthew? | 马修 |
[10:06] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[10:09] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[10:11] | You…you look really nice today. | 你 你今天看起来很帅气 |
[10:15] | Is there a problem? ‘Cause I’m really busy. | 有什么问题吗 我忙着呢 |
[10:17] | Yeah. I think I pulled my butt muscle! | 有 我觉得我的臀肌拉伤了 |
[10:20] | Let me see if I can go run down a nurse for you. | 我去看看能不能帮你找个护士 |
[10:25] | Damn! | 奶奶的 |
[10:30] | Hi. Are you from the Swedish motor place? | 你好 你是瑞典汽修厂的吗 |
[10:32] | Si. I am Swedish. | 没错 我是瑞典人 |
[10:36] | Yeah. It’s the red Volvo, um, over there. | 就是那边的那辆红色沃尔沃 |
[10:39] | When I change gears, it makes a grinding noise. | 换挡的时候会发出轰鸣声 |
[10:43] | Is a grinding? | 轰鸣声 |
[10:44] | Yes! Is a grinding. | 对 就是轰鸣声 |
[10:46] | Ah! Recognition at last. | 终于得到认可了 |
[10:48] | Now all who pass through the hallowed gates of huff hall | 现在凡是有人经过此学术殿堂的神圣之门 |
[10:53] | will know that this office is occupied | 都会知道这间办公室 |
[10:55] | by Dr. Dick Salmon. | 归迪克·萨蒙教授所有 |
[11:08] | Cuando el car changes las gears, | 那辆车在换挡的时候[西班牙语] |
[11:12] | Uh, no es bueno. | 会出问题 |
[11:13] | Uh, it makes a… | 它会发出一种… |
[11:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:21] | What? | 什么 |
[11:22] | Allow me, Mary. | 让我来吧 玛丽 |
[11:43] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[11:57] | Thank you very much, Dick. | 迪克 非常感谢你 |
[12:02] | The time has come to lay down the law. | 是时候发号施令了 |
[12:06] | If you’re not ready to give this relationship 110%… | 如果你不能110%地投入到这段感情中 |
[12:10] | then maybe we should start seeing other people. | 那我们也许应该另找别人了 |
[12:14] | Don! I can’t believe you’re saying this. | 唐 真不敢相信你会这么说 |
[12:17] | Well, I am. | 没错 是我说的 |
[12:18] | If it turns out there’s somebody that we want, | 如果我们遇到其他心仪的对象 |
[12:21] | we should be free to just move on. | 不应该受到这段感情的牵绊 |
[12:23] | Don, it’s like you can read my mind! | 唐 你简直是我肚子里的蛔虫 |
[12:26] | It is? | 是吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah. You see, there’s this guy I met, Matthew… | 是啊 我遇到了一个叫马修的人 |
[12:31] | and I gotta level with you. I want him bad! | 实话告诉你 我特别想和他在一起 |
[12:34] | You do? | 是吗 |
[12:36] | Well… | 那个 |
[12:37] | good. | 很好 |
[12:38] | No need wasting precious seconds pining over Don. | 没必要在唐身上浪费宝贵时间了 |
[12:41] | Exactly! | 此言极是 |
[12:42] | Oh, Don, you really understand me. | 唐 你太了解我了 |
[12:45] | I mean, you know what I need | 你不仅明白我的心思 |
[12:47] | and you tell me to go for it. | 还鼓励我大胆去追求 |
[12:49] | It’s like… | 你简直就是 |
[12:50] | you’re the best friend a gal like me could have. | 我这种女人最理想的朋友 |
[12:53] | Sally, would you do me a favor? | 莎莉 能帮我个忙吗 |
[12:55] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[12:56] | Hold on to my gun. | 拿好我的枪 |
[13:07] | Get me some parsley! | 把香菜递给我 |
[13:11] | No. Parsley! | 不 是香菜 |
[13:15] | No, not pepper! Parsley! | 不 不是胡椒 是香菜 |
[13:17] | This is pepper! | 这就是胡椒啊 |
[13:18] | – Parsley! – Pepper! | -香菜 -胡椒 |
[13:23] | Turn it down! | 赶紧关掉 |
[13:26] | This rock and roll music has got to stop! | 你们的摇滚乐该消停消停了 |
[13:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:31] | Because it’s loud! | 因为太吵了 |
[13:32] | And rhythmic! | 还极具节奏感 |
[13:34] | And rhythm can lead to dancing. | 听到节奏 人们就想跳舞 |
[13:36] | Rock and roll music preaches a gospel | 摇滚乐鼓动人们放纵性欲 |
[13:39] | of easy sexuality and relaxed morality, | 降低道德准则 |
[13:41] | and I will not endorse an enterprise which is | 对于如此荼毒人心的行径 |
[13:44] | as fraught with peril as I believe this one to be! | 我绝不能纵容姑息 |
[13:53] | So, you resent us for being young | 你嫉恨我们年轻气盛 |
[13:56] | and living in a world full of carnal possibilities | 沉浸在肉欲横流的世界里 |
[13:58] | which you can’t possibly enjoy. | 因为你无福享受 |
[14:02] | Yes! | 没错 |
[14:03] | Now knock it off! | 你可以闭嘴了 |
[14:05] | Ah, don’t listen to him, boys. | 别听他的 小子们 |
[14:07] | I love rock and roll. | 我爱死摇滚了 |
[14:09] | I used to be a groupie for the Kingston Trio. | 我曾经疯狂迷恋过金士顿三重唱 |
[14:13] | Ok. I’m sorry, but you’re going to have to go. | 抱歉 你该走了 |
[14:15] | I had an all-access pass. | 我当时可以随时探班 |
[14:18] | As a matter of fact, so did they. | 事实上 他们也可以随时”探”我 |
[14:25] | Dr. Solomon, come on, enough with the practical jokes. | 所罗门教授 停手吧 别再恶作剧了 |
[14:29] | But, Nina, there’s nothing practical about this joke. | 但是尼娜 这根本算不上是恶作剧 |
[14:32] | It’s an utterly pointless, hurtful, | 这不过是毫无意义 损人不利己 |
[14:34] | and asinine waste of time. | 极度浪费生命的一场闹剧 |
[14:36] | You sure you don’t want this furniture? | 你确定不需要这些家具吗 |
[14:38] | Absolutely not. | 百分之百确定 |
[14:39] | As a student of the ancient Chinese art of feng shui, | 作为风水这一中国悠久文化的研究者 |
[14:44] | I can assure you that the spiritual harmony of this room | 我敢肯定如果那个恶婆娘坐在那里的话 |
[14:46] | was upset by having that bitch sitting there. | 会影响这个房间的精气调和 |
[14:52] | Thanks for coming over on such short notice, Don. | 唐 谢谢你能这么快赶过来 |
[14:55] | I knew you’d call, Sally. It was just a matter of time. | 莎莉 我就知道你早晚会打电话找我的 |
[14:58] | I need you, Don. I need you bad. | 唐 我需要你 我非常需要你 |
[15:00] | Well, you’re lucky I was available. | 算你走运 我正好有时间 |
[15:01] | You know, I got a lot on my plate right now. | 要知道我现在忙着呢 |
[15:05] | You know, my– my lady plate. | 忙着和女人约会 |
[15:08] | Listen, you can do something for me that nobody else can do. | 听着 有件事只有你能帮到我 |
[15:12] | I know I can, baby. | 宝贝 我明白你的意思 |
[15:14] | But if you expect me to come crawling back to you now, | 但如果你指望我能乞求与你复合 |
[15:17] | you got another think coming. | 那你就错了 |
[15:19] | Oh, no, I don’t want that at all. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[15:21] | Are you sure? ‘Cause I can crawl like a bat out of hell. | 你确定吗 因为我可以跪下来求你 |
[15:24] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[15:25] | Thanks, sweetie, but what I need from you | 谢了 亲爱的 但我需要你帮我 |
[15:27] | is a background check on Matthew. | 查一下马修的背景 |
[15:29] | Who is he? What are his weaknesses? | 他是什么人 他有什么弱点 |
[15:30] | How can I cut him out of the herd and bring him down? | 我怎样才能如狮入羊群 把他一举拿下 |
[15:32] | Why bother when you have a sick, hobbled wildebeest | 既然有只病残的羚羊自己送上你家院门 |
[15:36] | right in your own front yard? | 何必还要辛苦地外出觅食呢 |
[15:42] | Hey, Tommy. | 你好 汤米 |
[15:43] | How’s the band? | 乐队怎么样了 |
[15:44] | Well, uh, we’ve avoided the trap of over-rehearsing, | 我们避免了过度排练的窘境 |
[15:48] | which can be a problem, you know, | 乐队只有一首歌 |
[15:49] | when you’ve only got one song. | 所以那的确是个问题 |
[15:51] | I wrote a song. | 我写了一首歌 |
[15:53] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[15:55] | *Picture window paints my mind* | 落地窗表明了我的心迹 |
[16:03] | *Black horizon’s valentine* | 漆黑的地平线是我的情人 |
[16:11] | Rock and roll, baby! | 摇滚吧 宝贝 |
[16:24] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[16:28] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[16:29] | Your desk was gone when I got here. | 我来的时候你的桌子就不见了 |
[16:32] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[16:36] | It was me! | 是我干的 |
[16:38] | I had them take away your desk! Me! | 是我让他们把你的桌子抬走的 是我 |
[16:42] | This has got to stop. | 我们该停手了 |
[16:43] | Oh, you just want to quit ’cause you can’t win. | 你斗不过我 只能放弃了 |
[16:46] | Oh, my poor defeated Mary. | 我可怜的手下败将 玛丽 |
[16:48] | You’re just outmatched, that’s all. | 你就这样被我比下去了 |
[16:50] | But it takes a big woman to admit that. | 但认输也是需要气魄的 |
[16:52] | And just to show there are no hard feelings, | 为了证明我并无恶意 |
[16:54] | I’m going to… | 我打算… |
[17:02] | My arm is stuck. | 我的胳膊被粘住了 |
[17:05] | That’s strange. So is this one. | 真奇怪 这一只也是 |
[17:07] | It’s almost as if there was glue on my desk. | 就好像我的桌子上涂了胶水一样 |
[17:10] | Dick, don’t be ridiculous. | 迪克 别瞎说 |
[17:11] | It couldn’t be glue. | 怎么可能是胶水 |
[17:13] | It must be thermal bond epoxy. | 明明就是热结合环氧粘合剂 |
[17:16] | No! | 不 |
[17:28] | Mistake. | 错误 |
[17:29] | Huge mistake. | 大错特错 |
[17:31] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Oh, wait a second. | 稍等 |
[17:35] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[17:43] | You came! | 你来了 |
[17:44] | How could I refuse? | 我怎么忍心拒绝呢 |
[17:46] | Well, what was it that convinced you? | 是什么说服了你 |
[17:48] | The flowers? The radio dedications? | 鲜花 广播致辞 |
[17:50] | The skywriting? | 还是空中文字 |
[17:52] | You hired a skywriter. | 你还雇了一架飞机吗 |
[17:54] | Well, he was more of a crop duster, | 其实只是一架作物喷粉机 |
[17:55] | but he wrote “Sally” over your house with diopropylene, so | 反正在你家上空用二丙二醇写了”莎莉”二字 |
[17:59] | That explains the vomiting. | 怪不得我会吐呢 |
[18:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:02] | Look, I’ve got to tell you, | 我必须坦白 |
[18:04] | I have never had a woman work so hard | 从来没有女人会如此费尽心机地 |
[18:06] | to get my attention. | 吸引我的注意 |
[18:08] | It’s flattering. | 我深感荣幸 |
[18:09] | Meaning…you want to go out with me? | 你是说 你愿意和我约会吗 |
[18:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:12] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[18:15] | I got you. | 我追到你了 |
[18:17] | You got me. | 你追到我了 |
[18:28] | Well, now what? | 接下来该怎么办 |
[18:31] | Ok, I was thinking you could start off in jeans, | 我认为你们可以在开场的时候穿牛仔裤 |
[18:34] | but then you could change into | 然后趁两首歌的空当 |
[18:35] | vintage tuxedos between songs. | 换上复古礼服 |
[18:38] | Between songs? | 两首歌的空当 |
[18:40] | We only have one song! | 我们只有一首歌 |
[18:43] | Well, you could change during the drum solo. | 那你们可以在架子鼓独奏的时候换衣服 |
[18:46] | The song problem is over, Tommy. | 歌的问题已经解决了 汤米 |
[18:48] | I wrote four new songs last night. | 我昨晚写了四首歌 |
[18:51] | Excuse me, but since when are you in this band? | 不好意思 你是什么时候加入乐队的 |
[18:54] | Tommy, tell them. | 汤米 告诉他们 |
[18:56] | Tell them what? You’re not in the band. | 告诉他们什么 你根本没有加入乐队 |
[18:58] | Well, if that’s how you feel, | 如果你是这么想的 |
[19:00] | I quit the band. | 那我退出 |
[19:01] | Well, maybe you should rephrase that | 也许你应该换种说法 |
[19:03] | to acknowledge the fact that you were never | 因为你从来没加入过 |
[19:04] | in this pathetic, non-performing band! | 这个可悲的伪乐队 |
[19:08] | You know, that is it, Solomon. | 所罗门 我受够你了 |
[19:10] | Your attitude is just tearing this band apart. | 你的恶劣态度让这个乐队四分五裂 |
[19:12] | You’re out of the band! | 你被逐出乐队了 |
[19:14] | I never wanted to be in the band! | 我本来就没想加入 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry, but you’re gonna have to go. | 抱歉 你该走了 |
[19:18] | What? | 什么 |
[19:19] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[19:20] | We’ll send you a T-shirt. | 我们会送你纪念T恤的 |
[19:26] | When I look at you, | 看着你的时候 |
[19:27] | I wonder, what took me so long to… | 我在想自己怎么这么晚才发现 |
[19:30] | I mean, you’re beautiful, you’re sexy. | 因为你既漂亮又性感 |
[19:36] | …it’s beautiful. | …真漂亮啊 |
[19:44] | Oh, Dick, I’m so embarrassed. | 迪克 真不好意思 |
[19:46] | When we broke up, I was so mad at you, | 分手的时候 我被你气疯了 |
[19:48] | but now I’ve just made it worse by acting like a child. | 但如今我幼稚的举动却给事情火上浇油了 |
[19:51] | Truce? | 休战吗 |
[19:52] | Truce. | 休战 |
[19:53] | Great. Now we can go back to acting like adults. | 很好 现在我们可以做回理智的成年人了 |
[19:56] | Yes, Mary. | 是的 玛丽 |
[19:57] | Adults. | 成熟 |
[20:02] | Mary, it appears your Volvo is back from the shop. | 玛丽 看来是汽修厂把你的沃尔沃送回来了 |
[20:06] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:11] | Damn! | 该死 |
[20:21] | Women. | 女人 |
[20:22] | Women. | 女人 |
[20:23] | Women. | 女人 |
[20:24] | Women! | 女人啊 |
[20:29] | You can’t live with ’em, | 虽说很难与她们相处 |
[20:30] | and you can’t have heterosexual sex without ’em. | 但如果不搞基的话又离不开她们 |
[20:34] | That’s probably true. | 说得很在理 |
[20:37] | Well, I’m outta here. | 好了 我要走了 |
[20:39] | When Sally shows up with Mr. Yoga, | 如果莎莉带瑜伽先生回来 |
[20:42] | I’m liable to go medieval on his ass. | 我怕自己会虐他没商量 |
[20:45] | Bye, Don. | 拜 唐 |
[20:48] | What can you do? | 她们还想怎样 |
[20:49] | You do things your way, they’re not happy. | 你按自己的方式行事 她们不高兴 |
[20:50] | You do things their way, they’re still not happy. | 你按她们的方式行事 她们还是不高兴 |
[20:52] | When are we gonna learn you can’t deal with women? | 我们何时才能醒悟 男人永远不是女人的对手 |
[20:56] | The female feigns weakness only to use it as a weapon. | 女性佯装成弱者 是为了将柔弱作为武器 |
[20:59] | It’s like the praying mantis. Yeah. | 这就像是螳螂 没错 |
[21:02] | She acts so fragile and willowy, | 雌性螳螂表现得弱不禁风 |
[21:05] | but when the male approaches, | 但当雄性螳螂靠近时 |
[21:06] | she sprays poisonous mucus from her eyelids, | 她的眼睑会朝他喷射毒性黏液 |
[21:09] | and he bursts into flames. | 使他燃烧起来 |
[21:13] | Praying mantises don’t do that. | 螳螂才不会那么做呢 |
[21:16] | So what? The analogy stands. | 那又怎样 这个类比依然成立 |
[21:19] | You can’t negotiate with them, Tommy. | 汤米 与女人和谈是没用的 |
[21:21] | You gotta give as good as you get. | 你要以牙还牙 |
[21:23] | Now, Mary found that out. Oh, yeah. | 现在玛丽领会了这个道理 没错 |
[21:26] | The hard way. | 血泪实战出真知 |
[21:28] | Why are there office supplies | 为什么办公用品 |
[21:30] | stuck to the side of your head? | 会粘在你的头上 |
[21:33] | That’s where I keep them. | 我平时就把它们放在这里 |
[21:40] | One, two, three, four! | 一 二 三 四 |
[21:44] | Women! | 女人啊 |
[21:57] | What are you doing?! | 你这是干什么 |
[21:59] | That’s my dad’s guitar! | 那是我爸爸的吉他 |
[22:01] | He’s gonna kill me! | 他会杀了我的 |
[22:04] | I guess I’m gonna have to go. | 看来我该走了 |