时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Uh-Huh. | 好的 |
[00:05] | Yeah. Uh-huh. | 是 好的 |
[00:06] | R-really? This weekend? | 真的吗 这个周末吗 |
[00:08] | Well, I can’t say no to you. You’re Mary’s mother. | 我怎么会拒绝呢 您可是玛丽的妈妈 |
[00:12] | Yeah, it sounds wonderful. | 没错 听起来棒极了 |
[00:14] | No, no. Mary didn’t tell me a thing. | 没有 玛丽没告诉我 |
[00:17] | Didn’t tell who what thing? | 没告诉过谁什么 |
[00:18] | Yeah, I’ve noticed that about her, too. | 是啊 我之前也有注意过她那样 |
[00:20] | – It’s off-putting, isn’t it? – Who’s that? | -是挺让人讨厌的 -跟谁打电话呢 |
[00:22] | It sounds terrific, Martha. | 听起来棒极了 玛莎 |
[00:24] | Martha. My mother. | 玛莎 我妈 |
[00:25] | – Yeah. – Oh, god, no! | -好的 -哦上帝啊 不要 |
[00:26] | Yes, best to you, Martha. | 好 也祝你安好 玛莎 |
[00:28] | Yeah, right, right. I can’t wait for you to meet me. | 好的 好 我也等不及让你见到我了 |
[00:32] | What did you just do?! | 你刚刚做了什么啊 |
[00:34] | You didn’t tell me that | 你怎么没跟我说 |
[00:35] | I was gonna meet your parents this weekend. | 这周末我会跟你父母见面呢 |
[00:37] | You’re not! | 本来就没安排 |
[00:37] | Well, they said that you’d made the plans. | 可他们说你之前都定好了 |
[00:40] | A–a month ago, when we were engaged. | 那都是一个月前的事了 我们刚订婚时 |
[00:42] | That would be 2 weeks before you ruined everything. | 两个星期后所有的事都被你搞砸了 |
[00:45] | Come on, Mary. It’ll be fun. | 拜托啦 玛丽 会很好玩的啦 |
[00:47] | Telling my parents my engagement is off | 把取消订婚的消息告诉我父母 |
[00:49] | is not my idea of fun. | 可不是件好玩的事 |
[00:51] | What, you haven’t told them yet? | 什么 你还没告诉他们吗 |
[00:53] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[00:54] | For years, they predicted I’d become an old spinster | 多年来 他们一直预言我会嫁不出去 |
[00:56] | who sits alone every night | 每晚孤独一人 枯坐家中 |
[00:58] | drinking wine and talking to her cat. | 借酒消愁 与猫聊天 |
[01:00] | Dr. Albright. | 欧布莱特教授 |
[01:01] | Dr. Albright, | 欧布莱特教授 |
[01:03] | they were out of that Zinfandel you like, | 你喜欢的馨芳葡萄酒没货了 |
[01:05] | but I did pick up your dog food. | 不过我帮你把狗粮买来了 |
[01:07] | I have one dog! | 我只有一条狗而已 |
[01:09] | Mary, please! | 玛丽 拜托啦 |
[01:10] | I won’t say a word about our breakup. | 咱俩分手的事我半个字都不会说的 |
[01:12] | I can’t. I’m still in denial. | 我绝不会说 我至今还拒绝这个现实呢 |
[01:15] | Do you think I want to spend my weekend | 你以为我宁愿浪费整个周末 |
[01:18] | pretending to be engaged to a lunatic | 跟一个疯子假扮未婚夫妻 |
[01:20] | rather than tell my parents the truth? | 也不愿跟我爸妈说实话吗 |
[01:26] | I’ll pick you up in the morning. | 早上我去接你 |
[01:27] | We’re just pretending! | 咱们只是演戏 |
[01:29] | If you dare to try and touch me, | 要是你胆敢碰我 |
[01:32] | I will choke the life out of you. | 我立马掐死你 |
[01:34] | Well, what if I bump into you accidentally? | 那要是我不经意的碰到你呢 |
[01:36] | Fine. | 那没事 |
[01:37] | In the shower? | 可以在浴室里吗 |
[01:41] | Be in your driveway at 8:00 tomorrow. | 明早八点在你家门口车道上等着 |
[01:45] | Tomorrow? You can’t go away. | 明早 你不能去 |
[01:48] | You promised you’d help me move out of my apartment. | 你答应了帮我一起搬家的 |
[01:50] | – Oh, I’m so sorry, Nina. – Oh, thanks a lot. | -真对不起 尼娜 -我可真是感激不尽 |
[01:52] | Now I see who’s important around here. | 现在我知道在你心中谁最重要了 |
[01:55] | Uh, yes, that would be me. | 没错 我自己最重要 |
[01:57] | Ok. Fine. But the next time | 好啊 既然这样 那下次 |
[02:00] | you can’t separate the cheese slices in your lunchables, | “午餐乐”里的干酪片你自己拆去吧 |
[02:02] | don’t come running to me. | 别想着过来找我帮忙 |
[02:05] | What have I done?! | 看我自己造的孽 |
[02:46] | Tommy! Harry! Sally! | 汤米 哈里 莎莉 |
[02:48] | What do you think of this jacket? | 你们觉得这件外套怎么样 |
[02:51] | Mmm, it’s a little tweedy. Whoa! | 有点太花哨 哇 |
[02:53] | But you win me over with the patches. | 那块补丁把我彻底征服了 |
[02:57] | I’ve got to make a good impression | 我希望跟玛丽的父母见面时 |
[03:00] | when I meet Mary’s parents. | 能给他们留下个好印象 |
[03:01] | – Mary Albright’s parents? – They’re still alive? | -玛丽·欧布莱特的父母吗 -他们居然还活着 |
[03:04] | My god, they must be so old. | 上帝啊 他们都成干巴核桃了吧 |
[03:06] | Probably had her really young. | 没准人家生玛丽时很年轻嘛 |
[03:08] | Now stop it! This is important. | 别说了 这件事很重要 |
[03:10] | I have to win their love and respect. | 我必须赢得他们的爱与尊重 |
[03:11] | Why? You don’t even have Mary’s love and respect. | 为啥 你连玛丽的爱与尊重都没捞到 |
[03:14] | Not at the moment, | 目前暂时是没有 |
[03:16] | but I’m hoping that if I win her parents over, | 但是我希望如果我能赢得她父母的好感 |
[03:18] | she’ll see me in a new light | 也许她会对我有所改观 |
[03:19] | and fall in love all over again. | 然后重新爱上我 |
[03:21] | Dick, that’s genius! | 迪克 你太有才了 |
[03:23] | I don’t know. | 不一定吧 |
[03:24] | I’d rather have a red-hot poker stuck in my eye | 我宁愿用拨火棍自戳双目 |
[03:26] | than hang out with my girlfriend’s mom and dad. | 也不会跟我女友的父母待在一起 |
[03:28] | Hey, what if her parents have a red-hot poker | 嘿 说不定她爸妈拿着拨火棍 |
[03:32] | and they surprise you by sticking it in your eye? | 戳你的双目给你送惊喜呢 |
[03:38] | No. | 不 |
[03:39] | No, I’m sure they’re lovely people. | 不 我肯定他们会是很和善的人 |
[03:41] | After all, they mixed and poured | 毕竟 是他们将彼此的DNA结合相融 |
[03:44] | the DNA cocktail that is… | 从而创造出共同的结晶 |
[03:46] | Mary Albright. | 玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[03:49] | Still, Dick, | 反正 迪克 |
[03:50] | – just to be safe, we should go with you. – Oh, no, no. | -保险起见 我们要求同去 -不用不用 |
[03:52] | I’ve got a much more important assignment for you. | 我这里有更艰巨的任务等着你们 |
[03:54] | Cleaning up our parks and streams? | 打扫公园和清理河流吗 |
[03:56] | No. Nina’s moving, and I volunteered you to help her. | 不是 尼娜要搬家 我将你们贡献给她了 |
[03:59] | Wait. You mean we have to lug heavy boxes all weekend? | 等下 整个周末我们都得当苦力搬箱子吗 |
[04:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:03] | Well, do we get to go through her stuff? | 那我们能仔细研究她的东西吗 |
[04:06] | – How could you not? – All right, then. | -那有什么不可以的 -行 我们去 |
[04:13] | Well, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[04:16] | Does Mary look more like me or George? | 玛丽是像我还是像乔治 |
[04:19] | Well, Martha, I did notice | 玛莎 我已经注意到 |
[04:21] | that you and Mary have the same patrician nose. | 玛丽那雍容华贵的鼻子得自你的真传 |
[04:24] | I think she does favor martha’s side of the family | 我也觉得她随玛莎的样子 |
[04:27] | more than mine. | 比我的多一点 |
[04:28] | But at least she got her father’s generous butt. | 不过至少她遗传了父亲的丰臀 |
[04:35] | Mary, that eye shadow | 玛丽 你的眼影 |
[04:38] | makes you look tired. | 让你看起来特别颓废 |
[04:40] | Thank you, mother. | 多谢指点 母亲大人 |
[04:42] | Just trying to help. | 举手之劳 |
[04:44] | Martha, darling, | 玛莎 亲爱的 |
[04:45] | why don’t you run and get the kids those sandwiches? | 你还不快去给孩子们把三明治拿来 |
[04:48] | Well, yes, of course, George. | 行啊 没问题 乔治 |
[04:50] | I’ll run and get the kids those sandwiches. | 我这就一溜小跑去给孩子们拿三明治 |
[04:54] | I keep forgetting you were paralyzed in the war. | 我老是忘记你在战争中瘫掉了 |
[05:01] | I really should go and help her. | 我该过去帮帮她 |
[05:04] | I wouldn’t want her to slip and fall into a bottle of gin. | 我可不想她一头栽进杜松子酒里 |
[05:09] | They’re very nice. | 他们人很好啊 |
[05:11] | No, they’re not. | 不 才不是呢 |
[05:13] | They’re sour, miserable people who don’t like anybody. | 他们尖酸刻薄 难以相处 讨厌世上所有的人 |
[05:17] | Oh, I should have brought flowers. | 对了 我该带花来的 |
[05:18] | Do they like flowers? I can get flowers. | 他们喜欢花吗 我可以买些鲜花 |
[05:19] | Stop worrying. | 别瞎操心了 |
[05:20] | This time tomorrow, we’ll be on our way home, | 明天的这个时候 我们就该回家了 |
[05:22] | and you’ll never see them again. | 而你永远都不会再见到他们 |
[05:24] | I wouldn’t bet on it. | 这我可不敢打包票 |
[05:25] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[05:29] | I don’t know about you, Dick, | 我不知道你的习惯 迪克 |
[05:31] | but when I eat ham, I gotta have a beer. | 但我吃火腿三明治时 就得配啤酒 |
[05:33] | Oh, and when I drink beer, I gotta have ham. | 我一喝啤酒 就得配着火腿吃 |
[05:35] | Ham and beer. That’s us, George. | 火腿三明治和啤酒 太配了 乔治 |
[05:46] | Are you done yet? | 你弄完了没有 |
[05:49] | Yep, snug as a bug. | 好了 妥妥的 |
[05:57] | Ok, I think I missed a spot. | 好吧 我承认少粘了一面 |
[06:01] | Guys, could you please be careful? | 同志们 咱能小心点儿吗 |
[06:03] | Yes, absolutely. | 好的 放心吧 |
[06:04] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[06:07] | Nina, this place is so great. | 尼娜 这个地方真是不错 |
[06:09] | I mean, it’s so nice and clean. | 又漂亮又整洁 |
[06:11] | Well, it’s easy to keep things neat when you live alone. | 一个人住很容易保持整洁 |
[06:15] | The smell, it smells like… | 这味道 闻起来好像是 |
[06:17] | Like a mall or… | 像是购物中心啦 |
[06:19] | or the bakery or… | 面包房啦 |
[06:21] | My house smells like feet or cheese or | 我家闻起来像臭脚丫子 臭奶酪 |
[06:24] | rotten food– | 发馊的食物 |
[06:25] | I–I get it. Sally, I get it. | 行了 莎莉 我懂了 |
[06:30] | Oh, Martha, this is the most delicious, | 玛莎 这真是我吃过的最可口 |
[06:33] | exquisitely flavored, palate-teasing dish I’ve ever tasted. | 最风味独特 最开胃的美味佳肴 |
[06:36] | What do you call it again? | 叫什么名字来着 |
[06:37] | Busy gal’s lasagna. | 意大利面简易版 |
[06:41] | I must get the recipe. | 我一定得抄一份菜谱 |
[06:43] | It’s noodles with ketchup on ’em. | 面条上浇番茄酱就可以了 |
[06:47] | George… | 乔治 |
[06:48] | shut up. | 少废话 |
[06:50] | Don’t give away her recipes, George. | 不要把她的菜谱泄露出来嘛 乔治 |
[06:52] | Thank you, Dick. | 谢谢你 迪克 |
[06:54] | Now, Mary, how about it? More? | 玛丽 你呢 需要再添点儿吗 |
[06:57] | Uh, no, mother, I have enough. | 不用了 妈 我吃饱了 |
[06:58] | She’s on another one of those | 她是不是又在进行那种不靠谱的 |
[07:00] | crazy crash diets, right, Dick? | 短期速成节食 迪克 |
[07:01] | Well, no, I just don’t think she likes your lasagna | 没有吧 我觉得她只是没有我那么 |
[07:03] | as much as I do, Martha. | 喜欢你做的意大利面而已 玛莎 |
[07:05] | Yes, I do, and I’m not on a diet. | 不 我喜欢吃 而且我也没有节食 |
[07:08] | I’m happy the way I am. | 我很满意自己现在的样子 |
[07:10] | Well, there comes a point when you just have to accept | 所以说 不管老天让你长成什么样[给你什么] |
[07:13] | what the good lord has given you. | 你都得认命 |
[07:16] | Lord knows I have. | 天可怜见 有你我早已认命了 |
[07:21] | Come on, Dick. I’ll sweeten up your drink. | 来吧 迪克 咱去喝点小酒乐呵乐呵 |
[07:23] | Mmm. Right. Right. | 很好 很好 |
[07:24] | George, I’m right behind you. | 乔治 我跟你走 |
[07:28] | Well, Mary… | 好了 玛丽 |
[07:30] | your daddy and I are just tickled pink | 你爸和我都很高兴 |
[07:33] | that Dick is the one. | 迪克是个好人选 |
[07:36] | The one what? | 什么人选 |
[07:37] | Oh, Mary Margaret, | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[07:39] | you know very well the one what. | 你就别装蒜了 |
[07:42] | Mr. Right. | 就是如意郎君嘛 |
[07:44] | The man you’re going to marry. | 能和你喜结连理的人啊 |
[07:45] | Oh. Yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[07:47] | That’s the plan. | 计划上是这样的 |
[07:49] | I’m just ecstatic. | 我真是高兴坏了 |
[07:51] | I don’t know why you’re not a little more excited. | 我不明白你怎么没有捡到宝的感觉 |
[07:54] | Oh, I am, mother. | 我挺高兴的 母亲大人 |
[07:55] | Sometimes I get so giddy I can hardly contain myself. | 有时都欣喜”若狂” 快控制不住了 |
[08:01] | But you know, you can only scream so long | 但你要知道 只有晕倒之前 |
[08:03] | before you black out! | 才能好好的嚎一回 |
[08:18] | I’m Nina. | 我是尼娜 |
[08:21] | And I’m special because I’m moving. | 因为我在搬家所以我独一无二 |
[08:24] | I’m Sally. | 我是莎莉 |
[08:25] | I think I am so great. | 我觉得我出类拔萃 |
[08:27] | Whoa, your hair looks really good today, girlfriend. | 今天你的头发看起来好漂亮 姐们儿 |
[08:30] | Oh, shut up. No, it doesn’t. | 少来 哪有啊 |
[08:32] | Let’s go look at some magazine… | 咱们去看杂志去 |
[08:38] | Well, uh, that’s all the underwear. | 内衣都收拾好了 |
[08:41] | – Let’s get it down to the truck. – Ok. | -咱们拿下去放到卡车上吧 -好的 |
[08:49] | God, I’m gonna miss this place. | 天啊 我一定会想念这里的 |
[08:51] | Yeah. Why are you moving, | 是啊 那你为什么要搬走呢 |
[08:53] | big-ass rats? | 闹耗子吗 |
[08:55] | No. They raised the rent. | 不是 是房租涨了 |
[08:57] | Oh. That’s too bad. | 那太遗憾了 |
[08:58] | It’s so big and bright. | 这里又宽敞又明亮 |
[09:00] | My room only has one window, | 我的房间只有一个窗户 |
[09:02] | and it looks out on the slaughterhouse, | 窗外风景是一家屠宰场 |
[09:04] | and sometimes a brown mist floats in | 有时还会有褐色的薄雾飘来 |
[09:06] | and makes my hair all greasy. | 搞得我的头发油腻腻的 |
[09:08] | If I’d have known that, you could’ve moved in here with me. | 早知道这样 就该让你搬来跟我一起住 |
[09:11] | Us? | 我们俩 |
[09:13] | Roommates? | 做室友吗 |
[09:14] | Just you and me, no guys? | 只有你跟我 没有老爷们儿 |
[09:16] | Yeah. But it’s too late for that, I guess. | 是啊 不过我想现在说已经太晚了吧 |
[09:19] | No! No, it’s not. | 不不 一点都不晚 |
[09:21] | – Finally, the last box. – My back is killing me. | -终于 最后一个箱子搬完了 -我的背快疼死了 |
[09:23] | Oh. Y-you gotta keep it loose. | 哦 你得放松一下 |
[09:24] | Hey, you know what you do? | 知道怎样可以放松吗 |
[09:26] | You go down, you get all of Nina’s stuff off the truck, | 下去 把尼娜所有的东西从车上搬下来 |
[09:29] | and then you go back to our place, | 然后回到咱们家 |
[09:30] | get my stuff, and bring it back here. | 搬上我的家当 运到这里来 |
[09:32] | Boy. You really think it’ll work? | 老天 这样会有用吗 |
[09:34] | Well, I’m willing to give it a shot. | 我倒是觉得不妨一试 |
[09:35] | Actually, my back feels fine. | 我的背感觉还好 |
[09:36] | Oh, get moving! Come on. | 快去啦 快点儿 |
[09:39] | I’ll tell you one thing, Dick. | 我告诉你 迪克 |
[09:41] | This is one bar I’ll never get thrown out of. | 在这个酒吧 我永远不会被撵出去 |
[09:44] | Oh, Dick, I’ll show you where the linens are | 迪克 我来告诉你床单在哪儿 |
[09:47] | so you can make up the couch. | 你好铺到沙发上 |
[09:49] | The couch? | 沙发 |
[09:50] | Oh, now, punkin, | 哎哟 小宝贝 |
[09:53] | it’s perfectly Ok with daddy and me | 我和你老爸可是完全不介意 |
[09:55] | if you and Dick share the same room. | 你和迪克睡在一间房里啦 |
[09:57] | No! No, I-it’s not. | 不 不用了 |
[09:58] | I know how uncomfortable it makes you feel. | 我知道那样会让你俩感觉很别扭 |
[10:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:02] | Never stopped you before. | 明知别扭你以前不也照做不误 |
[10:04] | Oh, but, mom, I– | 可是 妈 我 |
[10:06] | Really, princess, no, it’s fine with us. | 真的 小公主 我们真的不介意啦 |
[10:09] | About time this house saw some action. | 这栋房子里也该上演点动作片了 |
[10:11] | No, dad, really, I–I– | 不用了 爸 真的 我 |
[10:13] | Say no more, George! | 不用说了 乔治 |
[10:14] | It’s settled. Mary and I will share a room. | 就这么办吧 我和玛丽睡一屋 |
[10:16] | Done deal. | 就这么定了 |
[10:17] | Now let’s go outside and smoke these things. | 现在咱们出去抽雪茄 |
[10:19] | I’ve got some funny stories about Mary. | 我可以告诉你不少玛丽的趣事哦 |
[10:23] | Me, too. | 我也是哦 |
[10:29] | Oh, I cannot wait to move out on my own. | 我真是等不及搬出去自立了 |
[10:31] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是故意针对你们 |
[10:33] | It’s just that you guys are really, really annoying, | 只不过你们真是太太太烦人了 |
[10:35] | – you know? – Yeah. Enough said. | -懂不 -你说的足够明白了 |
[10:37] | Sally, we’re all very happy for you, | 莎莉 我们都为你高兴 |
[10:39] | and I know that there are gonna be some good times, | 我知道你会过得很好 |
[10:43] | but there will also be some lonely ones, and so… | 但我明白你有时也会感到孤独 所以 |
[10:46] | I want you to have my gnome. | 我想让你拿走我的小矮人 |
[10:50] | No, Harry, you see, | 不 哈里 我跟你说 |
[10:52] | I’m moving to get away from your crap. | 我搬家就是为了远离你这些破烂 |
[10:55] | Ok! I got my gnome back. | 好耶 我的小矮人又回来啦 |
[10:59] | You know, Dick would never give you permission to do this. | 你知道迪克是不会允许你这么做的 |
[11:02] | Yeah. That’s why I’m doing it while he’s out of town. | 知道 所以我才要趁他不在家时搬啊 |
[11:06] | Well, on the plus side, | 从好的一方面想想 |
[11:08] | at least we can turn Sally’s room into a storage area. | 我们正好可以把莎莉的房间变成储藏间 |
[11:11] | Well, wait a minute. I don’t have a room. | 等一下 我还没有房间住呢 |
[11:13] | Or maybe a cool little music room | 或者是很酷的音乐室 |
[11:16] | with some black-Light posters. | 贴上紫外线发光的海报 |
[11:17] | Hello. Man without a bedroom here. | 喂喂 这里有个大活人没有卧室住哦 |
[11:20] | You know what’d be even better? | 你知道什么主意更好吗 |
[11:23] | A skeeball parlor. | 滚球游戏室 |
[11:24] | Skeeball? | 滚球 |
[11:26] | In our home? | 在咱们家吗 |
[11:28] | – Yes! – Yeah! | -好耶 -哦也 |
[11:31] | Now here’s little Mary’s sixth birthday party. | 这是小玛丽的六岁生日派对 |
[11:34] | Oh, you got her a pony. | 你送给她一匹小马哦 |
[11:36] | No. That’s Mary. | 不 那是玛丽 |
[11:42] | Her uncle Neil got her a brown lederhosen. | 她叔叔尼尔送给她一条棕色皮短裤 |
[11:46] | All the way from Munich. | 从慕尼黑千里迢迢买回来的 |
[11:48] | Germany. | 德国哦 |
[11:49] | Oh, little Mary’s crying. | 小玛丽哭了 |
[11:51] | She didn’t want to share a sheet cake with the other kids. | 她不想跟其他小朋友分享蛋糕 |
[11:57] | Oh, here’s the big spelling bee. | 这是拼字大赛 |
[11:59] | Mary’s word is “Because.” | 玛丽要拼的词是”因为” |
[12:02] | Watch her sweat. | 看她满头大汗的样子 |
[12:04] | B “B” | |
[12:05] | E “E” | |
[12:06] | C “C” | |
[12:07] | A “A” | |
[12:08] | W “W”! | |
[12:14] | Ah! Magpie. | 啊 小喜鹊 |
[12:17] | Why’d you miss such an easy word? | 你怎么连这么简单的词都会拼错呢 |
[12:19] | Because. | 事出有因 |
[12:21] | She can say it. She just can’t spell it. | 她是能读不能拼啦 |
[12:26] | You’re a hoot and a half, son. | 你真不是一般的有趣啊 儿子 |
[12:29] | Thank you, daddy. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[12:33] | Dick, can I see you in the bedroom? | 迪克 咱们能到卧室里谈谈吗 |
[12:36] | Oh, coming, Magpie. | 马上就来 小喜鹊 |
[12:38] | Oh, yeah. | 哦也 |
[12:43] | Wonderful. He called me son. | 太好了 他叫我儿子 |
[12:46] | My plan is working. | 我的计划成功了 |
[12:47] | Your plan to piss me off? | 你的计划就是要气死我吗 |
[12:49] | No. My plan to win their hearts | 不 我的计划是先赢得他们的欢心 |
[12:52] | and then yours. | 继而赢得你的芳心 |
[12:53] | Oh, so by joining in my parents’ psycho mind games | 这么说跟着我爸妈大玩变态的诛心游戏 |
[12:56] | and mocking my fat childhood, | 嘲笑童年胖乎乎的我 |
[12:58] | you thought I’d love you again? | 你认为这样我就会再爱上你吗 |
[13:00] | Psycho mind games? I–Wh– | 变态的诛心游戏 我 |
[13:02] | Let me tell you about my wonderful parents. | 我来帮你了解一下我的模范爹妈 |
[13:04] | In 1961, my father had an affair with a stewardess. | 1961年 我爸爸跟一个空姐搞婚外情 |
[13:09] | You mean a flight attendant. | 你是说空中服务人员吗 |
[13:13] | No. | 不 |
[13:14] | A stewardess. | 就是个空姐 |
[13:16] | That despicable dog! | 那卑鄙的老色狗 |
[13:19] | My mother found them together, | 他们的奸情被我妈发现了 |
[13:21] | and she was so wonderful, | 结果她倒好 |
[13:23] | she dumped it all on me. | 她把所有的怨气都撒到我身上 |
[13:25] | Me, Dick, | 我身上啊 迪克 |
[13:26] | a little girl. | 一个幼小的女孩 |
[13:28] | Oh, Mary, what an awful picture– | 玛丽 这种场面真是不幸 |
[13:31] | a bitter old drunk describing some tawdry affair | 幼小的你坐在高脚婴儿椅上 |
[13:33] | while spoon-feeding you strained bananas | 醉醺醺的怨妇一边唠叨着庸俗的出轨桥段 |
[13:36] | as you sit in your little highchair. | 一边往你嘴里喂着香蕉糊 |
[13:39] | Well, I was 9. | 那个 我当时九岁了 |
[13:40] | And you were still eating baby food? My poor Mary. | 九岁了还吃婴儿食品 我可怜的玛丽 |
[13:43] | Oh, Dick, the whole– the whole thing tore me apart. | 迪克 整件 整件事几乎让我崩溃 |
[13:47] | – I felt it was my fault. – It was their fault, Mary! | -我觉得那是我的错 -那绝对是他们的错 玛丽 |
[13:49] | I felt so alone. | 我感觉是那么的孤独 |
[13:51] | You’re not alone, Mary, | 你不是一个人 玛丽 |
[13:52] | not anymore! | 不会再孤独了 |
[13:54] | And to think I had my hand in that man’s humidor! | 我居然还往那个男人的雪茄盒里伸手拿烟 |
[14:07] | Harry, you gotta help me with this one. | 哈里 你得帮我抬这个 |
[14:09] | It’s full of books and rocks and stuff. | 这里面全都是书啊石头啊什么的 |
[14:11] | It weighs a ton. | 这得有一吨重 |
[14:12] | Step aside, junior. | 站一边去 小毛孩 |
[14:15] | Time to clean and jerk. | 该我来发挥神力了 |
[14:19] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[14:30] | It was empty. | 这箱子是空的啦 |
[14:34] | No. | 不 |
[14:35] | I’m the strongest man in the world. | 本人乃世界上最强壮的男人 |
[14:39] | Ooh, this is going to be so much fun. | 太好了 我对以后的生活充满期待啊 |
[14:43] | I know. So what do you want to do tonight? | 可不是 今晚你想干什么 |
[14:45] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:46] | Um, make stir-fry and rent a chick flick? | 炒个小菜 然后租一部女生电影 |
[14:49] | Yeah, like Full Metal Jacket. | 好啊 比如说《全金属外壳》[战争片] |
[14:51] | Or Boys On The Side. | 或是《男生靠边站》[喜剧片] |
[14:54] | Right, right. Boys On The Side. | 对对对 《男生靠边站》 |
[14:56] | Or Full Metal Jacket! | 或者是《全金属外壳》 |
[15:06] | I’ll give you the secret to a great bloody Mary, Dick. | 迪克 我告诉你血腥玛丽好喝的秘诀 |
[15:09] | Horseradish. | 加辣根汁 |
[15:11] | It’s not the horseradish, Georgie. | 才不是辣根汁呢 乔治 |
[15:14] | It’s the vodka. | 是伏特加酒 |
[15:16] | You know, getting this hot tub | 话说 买这个热水浴池 |
[15:19] | was the smartest thing I’ve ever done. | 是我有史以来的最明智之举 |
[15:20] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[15:22] | And what would the stupidest, | 那你做过的最愚蠢 |
[15:24] | most loathsome, and hurtful thing be? | 最恶心 最伤人的事情是什么呢 |
[15:26] | Not getting the floating thermometer. | 没买测水温的浮式温度计 |
[15:30] | Can I get you anything, Dick? | 要不要我帮你拿点喝的 迪克 |
[15:32] | A drink? Maybe some coffee? | 饮料 要不要喝咖啡 |
[15:34] | – Tea. – Or maybe me. | -茶 -“要不要我” |
[15:35] | Is that what the little flying strumpet said to entice you? | 当年那个空姐小娼妇就是这么勾引的你吧 |
[15:39] | Is one sleazy pickup line all it takes to destroy a family?! | 就是这么一句俗烂的搭讪 活活毁掉了一个家庭 |
[15:43] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[15:45] | For god’s sakes. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[15:47] | You told him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[15:49] | I couldn’t stand it anymore. | 我再也忍不下去了 |
[15:50] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[15:51] | You told our daughter about my–my–my– | 你居然给咱女儿说我的… |
[15:54] | That’s right! Your little fling. | 没错 你当年找小三的破事 |
[15:57] | You-hoo-hoo bet I told her. | 你丫丫个呸得我就是告诉她了 |
[16:00] | So she could play the martyr for 36 years. | 这样36年来 她可以一直扮受害者博同情 |
[16:04] | How do you think I felt? | 你认为我会是什么感受 |
[16:05] | Alone and scared, | 孤独万分心中惶然 |
[16:07] | a sheet cake her only solace. | 只有蛋糕才能给她安慰 |
[16:09] | She drove me to it, princess. | 我也是被逼无奈啊 小公主 |
[16:11] | All right! Maybe I did. | 好啦 没准是我逼的 |
[16:13] | But I was too fat, | 可当时人家那么胖 |
[16:16] | and I hated my body, | 对自己的身材厌恶至极 |
[16:18] | and those damn diet pills made me crazy. | 而那些该死的减肥药快把我弄疯了 |
[16:21] | You took diet pills? | 你吃过减肥药 |
[16:23] | Our family doctor prescribed them. | 是咱家的家庭医生开的药 |
[16:25] | For god’s sakes, it was the sixties! | 看在上帝的份上 那可是六十年代 |
[16:28] | She went to Dr. Powell for more than just pills. | 她去鲍威尔医生那里可不是仅仅为了开药 |
[16:33] | Dr. Powell?! He had hair in his ears. | 鲍威尔医生 那个人耳朵里长着毛呢 |
[16:37] | She went to Dr. Powell, who was her cousin. | 那个鲍威尔医生 同时还是她表哥 |
[16:41] | – He was my step-cousin! – He was my golf partner! | -他是我继表哥啦 -当时他可是我的高尔夫搭档 |
[16:44] | He was a man! | 可人家是个纯爷们 |
[16:45] | Enough! | 够了 |
[16:46] | You two lie to each other | 你们两个人彼此欺骗 |
[16:48] | and cheat on each other, | 彼此做出背叛对方的事情 |
[16:50] | and I’m stuck in the middle. | 却把我夹在中间受苦受难 |
[16:52] | You’ve made my life miserable. | 是你们让我的生活悲惨无比 |
[16:54] | Why the hell did the two of you stay married? | 既然这样你俩又何苦守着个破婚姻呢 |
[16:57] | To try to give you a happy home. | 还不是为了给你一个幸福的家庭 |
[17:01] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[17:03] | Look at the two of you! | 看看你们俩这副德行 |
[17:05] | Have you no shame? | 难道你们就没有一点羞耻心吗 |
[17:20] | Um, Sally, I know you just got here, | 莎莉 我知道你是刚刚搬过来 |
[17:23] | but you left your socks– | 但是你把袜子丢在了 |
[17:24] | shh. Honey… it’s Shark Week. | 嘘 亲爱的 正放《鲨鱼周》呢[探索频道节目] |
[17:27] | You want me to help you | 要不要我帮你 |
[17:29] | move that futon into your room? | 把这个垫子搬到你房间里去 |
[17:30] | My room? | 我房间 |
[17:31] | Yeah. The room down the hall. | 对 就是走廊那边的那个房间 |
[17:33] | Oh, no. I like this room. | 不要 我喜欢这个房间 |
[17:35] | This is the living room. | 可这里是起居室啊 |
[17:38] | Yeah, and I’m gonna live in it. | 对啊 我这不正居着的吗 |
[17:40] | You got to pick your room, I get to pick mine. | 你可以选择你的房间 我也要选我的 |
[17:43] | No way. | 不可以 |
[17:44] | Look, I didn’t complain when you finished my milk. | 听着 你偷喝完我的牛奶我忍了 |
[17:46] | Your milk? You just wrote “Sally” on my milk. | 你的 你是在我的牛奶瓶上写了个莎莉 |
[17:49] | So that’s how it’s gonna be, huh? | 也是时候摊牌了 |
[17:51] | Well, as long as we’re being honest with each other, | 咱们打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[17:53] | I don’t like how you leave the toilet seat down. | 你老是把马桶座圈放下来 快烦死我了 |
[17:56] | That’s the way women use it. | 女人上厕所都这么做 |
[17:59] | Yeah, sure, Nina. | 装得挺像哈 尼娜 |
[18:01] | That’s the way women use it. | 女人上厕所都这么做 |
[18:04] | Look, you know, being your roommate | 我跟你说 跟你做室友的感觉 |
[18:06] | is not as much fun as it used to be. | 没以前那么有趣了 |
[18:07] | You’ve only been here an hour and a half. | 你搬进来才刚刚一个半小时 |
[18:09] | Yeah, and it’s an hour and a half too long. | 是啊 这一个半小时我都嫌长 |
[18:11] | All right, this is it. | 好了 齐活了 |
[18:13] | The last box of shoes. | 这是最后一盒鞋子 |
[18:15] | Well… load it up, boys, | 小伙子们 打包装行李 |
[18:17] | ’cause I’m movin’ out! | 老娘要搬走了 |
[18:20] | No. | 不行 |
[18:21] | Absolutely not! | 门儿都没有 |
[18:26] | Sally, for the first time in my life– | 莎莉 这是我生平第一次 |
[18:28] | – Do it, or I’ll kill you. – Ok. | -赶紧去 不然我弄死你 -遵命 |
[18:37] | You know… | 话说 |
[18:38] | this weekend | 这个周末 |
[18:40] | has been more cathartic for me | 我发泄得很痛快 感觉排的毒 |
[18:43] | than the entire time I spent in rehab. | 比我在戒毒所里全部加起来还要多 |
[18:49] | Rehab? | 戒毒所 |
[18:52] | 1982. | 1982年的时候 |
[18:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:56] | I said I was visiting your aunt Dee Dee. | 当时我说我去看你迪迪阿姨去了 |
[18:59] | Ok, Mary, everything’s packed. | 玛丽 东西都收拾好了 |
[19:02] | Chop-chop, gotta go. | 赶紧着 咱们走 |
[19:03] | Dick… | 迪克 |
[19:05] | I think we should stay. | 我觉得咱们应该留下来 |
[19:08] | What? | 什么 |
[19:08] | My parents and I have been talking | 自从刚才在热水浴池里大吵一架后 |
[19:10] | since the little blowup in the hot tub, | 我和爸妈就一直在谈心 |
[19:12] | and I think we’ve made some progress. | 我觉得彼此间的关系有很大进展 |
[19:13] | Progress? Are they getting a divorce? | 进展 难道他们要离婚了吗 |
[19:16] | Divorce? | 离婚 |
[19:17] | They’ve been married for 46 years. | 他们都结婚四十六年了 |
[19:19] | Yes, but 46 horrible years. | 对 可这是四十六年痛苦不堪的岁月啊 |
[19:22] | I’m sure they’ve had their ups and downs, | 我知道他们的生活总有酸甜苦辣 |
[19:24] | but it’s only made them stronger. | 正因为如此他们的感情才历久弥坚 |
[19:26] | That’s what marriage is. | 这才是婚姻的真谛 |
[19:27] | Oh, my God, they’ve brainwashed you. | 老天爷啊 你被他们洗脑了 |
[19:29] | Now you’re one of them. | 现在居然为他们说话了 |
[19:30] | Dick, I want to thank you | 迪克 我想感谢你 |
[19:32] | for bringing everything out in the open. | 让所有的纠结都能开诚布公 |
[19:35] | I feel like a tremendous weight’s been | 我感到这个家卸下了 |
[19:36] | lifted from this family. | 一个非常沉重的负担 |
[19:38] | I want to tell you two something. | 我要告诉你们两个 |
[19:39] | There’s nothing more exhilarating than honesty. | 再也没有比坦诚相对更令人激动的了 |
[19:42] | Oh! So honesty’s your game, is it? | 你们现在开始玩坦诚了 是吧 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I’ll give you honesty. | 那我就给你们坦诚好了 |
[19:47] | Your precious little | 你们的掌上明珠小乖乖 |
[19:48] | Mary Margaret ragamuffin Magpie | 玛丽· 玛格丽特 邋遢小喜鹊 |
[19:50] | has been lying to you! She didn’t even want to come here | 也一直对你们撒谎来着 她之前根本不想过来 |
[19:52] | because she didn’t want to tell you that– | 因为她不想告诉你们 |
[19:55] | our engagement is off! We’re through! | 我们的订婚黄了 歇菜了 |
[19:58] | But that’s Ok, because I don’t want to marry her anyway. | 不过无所谓 反正我也不想跟她结婚了 |
[20:00] | I don’t want to marry anyone– Not after meeting you. | 自从看到你俩 我跟谁都不想结婚了 |
[20:02] | If this marriage was a horse, you’d shoot it! | 要是婚姻是匹马 抬枪撂倒丫挺的 |
[20:10] | Dick, we forgive you. | 迪克 我们原谅你 |
[20:12] | Forgive me? | 原谅我 |
[20:12] | Would you like some cocoa? | 要不要喝点可可 |
[20:14] | I don’t want any cocoa. I don’t want anything. | 我不要喝可可 我什么都不想喝 |
[20:17] | I just want to climb into a spaceship | 我只想登上飞船 |
[20:19] | and fly to a far-off galaxy, | 飞向那百万光年外的遥远星系 |
[20:21] | millions of light-years away from this twisted and sadistic | 逃离这个扭曲残酷的人类怪胎秀 |
[20:25] | human freak show! | 逃得远远的 |
[20:29] | – He’s the one. – He’s the one. | -真命天子 -真命天子 |
[20:36] | So how did the move go? | 搬家搬得如何 |
[20:38] | Well, the first one went pretty smooth, | 第一次搬家还挺顺利的 |
[20:41] | but the second one was a bitch. | 第二次可就憋屈死了 |
[20:43] | We had a good rhythm going for the third move, | 第三次搬家我们把节奏掌握得挺好 |
[20:47] | but the fourth and fifth moves were just hell. | 可到第四次和第五次简直生不如死 |
[20:50] | Wussies. | 真没用 |
[20:51] | You know, I really dodged a bullet today, Dick. | 今天我可是逃过了一劫啊 迪克 |
[20:53] | To think I was this close to moving in with Nina. | 就差那么一点点就搬去跟尼娜住了 |
[20:56] | Hah. She’s not nearly sophisticated enough for me. | 她那点深度怎么配和我一起住 |
[21:00] | I dodged a bullet, too. | 我也是逃过了一劫啊 |
[21:02] | I thought marriage was a beautiful union of 2 souls. | 我本以为婚姻是两个灵魂的完美结合 |
[21:06] | It turns out it’s a hot, bubbling, chlorinated sea of lies, | 结果却是热到冒泡的氯化谎言之海 |
[21:09] | betrayals, and addictions, and I don’t want to go there. | 充满了背叛和毒瘾 我可不想跳进去 |
[21:13] | Well, I’ll go. That sounds relaxing. | 我想 听起来挺轻松的嘛 |
[21:15] | No. From now on, we’re footloose and fancy-free. | 不 从现在开始咱们自由自在无牵无挂 |
[21:19] | From this day forward, | 从今往后 |
[21:20] | people will refer to me as a lifelong bachelor. | 人们会称我为终身王老五 |
[21:23] | You’re not gonna start wearing pastel cardigans | 你不会开始穿开襟羊毛衫 |
[21:25] | and open up an antique store, are you? | 再开一家古董店吧 |
[21:28] | Whatever gets me the ladies. | 只要能泡到妞怎么着都行啊 |
[21:31] | Yeah, Dick, you’ll do great. | 好 迪克 你会做得很好的 |
[21:42] | George, there’s something I have to tell you. | 乔治 我还有话要对你讲 |
[21:45] | I’m listening. | 听着呢 |
[21:48] | You’re not Mary’s father. | 你不是玛丽的父亲 |
[21:54] | I’ve suspected that for a long time, Martha. | 我已经怀疑了很长时间了 玛莎 |
[21:58] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[22:00] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别犯傻了 |
[22:01] | Of course not. | 当然不知道啦 |
[22:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:05] | Next time they visit. | 等下次他们来时再说吧 |