时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Harry, is there any cereal left? | 哈里 还有没有麦片 |
[00:07] | Nope. | 没 |
[00:10] | Guess I’ll just have some toast. | 那我就吃吐司好了 |
[00:11] | No toast, either. | 吐司也没 |
[00:13] | Oh, and we’re also completely out of bread. | 而且咱家面包也彻底没了 |
[00:16] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[00:18] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:19] | No, I tell a lie. It’s a great morning, | 我说错了 是”早上好到不得了” |
[00:22] | and it will culminate in an even greater evening, | 不光早上非常好 夕阳更是无限好 |
[00:26] | for tonight Mary and I… | 因为今天晚上我跟玛丽 |
[00:28] | will attend “King of the jig”, | 要去看《吉格舞之王》 |
[00:31] | starring Irish tap-dancing sensation Peter Connelly. | 爱尔兰踢踏舞强人彼得·康奈利领衔主演 |
[00:46] | What happened to my delicious coffee? | 我的高级咖啡怎么没了 |
[00:47] | You should really get yourself a bean grinder. | 你真应该买个咖啡豆研磨机 |
[00:50] | This canned stuff’s intolerable. | 这种罐装咖啡就是垃圾 |
[00:53] | I’m gonna go and have a smoke. | 我要去抽根烟 |
[00:57] | Sally, it appears that | 莎莉 你男朋友 |
[00:59] | your new boyfriend has bogarted my coffee. | 貌似把我咖啡都祸害了 |
[01:01] | Yeah. Something tells me he ate all our cereal, too. | 对 而且他貌似把咱家麦片也全吃了 |
[01:04] | Yeah? So? | 是吗 咋地啊 |
[01:08] | We spent the night together. | 我俩昨晚共度良宵 |
[01:10] | He got a little hungry. What’s the big deal? | 他有点饿了 多大个事儿啊 |
[01:14] | You slept with him? | 你跟他睡了 |
[01:15] | No. We were discussing his writing. | 才没 我们谈他的诗词歌赋来的 |
[01:17] | He is an artist, you know. | 人家是艺术家 懂不 |
[01:20] | Yeah. A starving artist. | 是啊 饥饿的艺术家 |
[01:24] | Oh, Harry, that was pretty clever. | 哟 哈里 挺有文采啊 |
[01:26] | Yeah. I have no idea why. | 是啊 我也不知道咋整的 |
[01:29] | I don’t like what this guy has done to you, Sally. | 我不喜欢这人对你的影响 莎莉 |
[01:32] | You’re broody and moody, | 你现在思维混乱 情绪散漫 |
[01:34] | and your hair looks like–like– | 发型好像… |
[01:35] | Like what? | 像啥 |
[01:37] | Doody. | 屎漫金山 |
[01:39] | Yeah, well, what do you know? | 你懂什么你 |
[01:41] | You and your ivory tower, | 你跟你那破学校 |
[01:43] | hurling down your wisdom McNuggets | 把你智慧的麦乐鸡块 |
[01:46] | dipped in the special sauce of the establishment. | 扔进国家体制的特制酱里 |
[01:52] | Now hang on there, Missy. | 你站住 小妞 |
[01:53] | I command you to drop that ridiculous accent. | 我命令你不许用怪口音说话 |
[01:56] | – What accent? – The bad English one. | -啥口音 -烂糟英国腔 |
[01:58] | I don’t have to do a thing you– | 我才不听你的呢 |
[01:59] | Lieutenant. | 比你官大 |
[02:01] | Okey-dokey. | 您说了算呗 |
[03:03] | So, Mary, what time should I pick you up | 玛丽 我应该几点接你 |
[03:05] | for “King of the jig”? | 去看《吉格舞之王》呀 |
[03:07] | I’m not going with you. | 我才不跟你去呢 |
[03:09] | But we made our plans 3 months ago. | 可是咱三个月前都说好了呀 |
[03:10] | We broke up. Judith and I already got tickets. | 咱俩已经分手了 我跟朱蒂丝买好票了 |
[03:13] | And I am not leaving that theater without a sweaty scarf. | 不拿到男主角的汗湿围巾 我是不会走的 |
[03:17] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 那我怎么办哪 |
[03:19] | Well, why don’t you bring one of your friends? | 你就带个朋友去呗 |
[03:21] | My friends? | 朋友 |
[03:23] | Yes, of course. It’s just that there’s so many. | 那是必须的 只是朋友太多不好抉择 |
[03:26] | Choosing one could result in hurt feelings. | 我只带一个 其他人该多上火 |
[03:28] | Ironically, I might end up losing friends over this. | 说来好笑 我没准会因为这事而没有朋友呢 |
[03:32] | – Maybe we’ll see you there. – Mm, yeah, I’ll see you there. | -咱剧场见吧 -好 我跟你们剧场见 |
[03:34] | Yeah, with one of my many, many friends! | 带着我众多好友之一 |
[03:39] | Nina– | 尼娜 |
[03:41] | Not a chance in hell. | 死也没门儿哟 |
[03:47] | Are you sure you can’t make it? | 你真的去不了吗 |
[03:49] | It should be a great show. | 这个演出可好看了 |
[03:51] | I told you, my name is Dick Solomon. | 都跟你说了 我叫迪克·所罗门 |
[03:53] | You made a delivery at my office a few months back. | 几个月前你往我办公室送过快递 |
[03:57] | Yes, I signed your electronic clipboard, | 对呀 我在你的电子板上签收后 |
[03:59] | and you made a nice comment about the size of my package. | 你还赞赏了我的包裹尺寸 |
[04:02] | Hello? Hello?! | 喂 喂 |
[04:09] | Oh, no. Is that “Baywatch”? | 不是吧 是《海滩奇侠》吗 |
[04:13] | It’s not “Baywatch”. | 不是《海滩奇侠》 |
[04:15] | It’s “Baywatch Nights”. | 是《海滩奇侠之夜》 |
[04:19] | So what’s the difference? | 有啥区别 |
[04:21] | It’s colder at night. | 晚上比较凉快 |
[04:27] | There! | 好了 |
[04:28] | There’s something to feed your souls. | 看点充实灵魂的东西成不 |
[04:34] | She will kill you. | 她会整死你的 |
[04:37] | So you wanna go roller-blading? | 你想溜旱冰不 |
[04:39] | Oh, I don’t have any roller blades. | 我没有旱冰鞋 |
[04:41] | How about a video game? | 那打电玩怎么样 |
[04:42] | Oh, Harry has Yahtzee! | 哈里有《快艇骰子》 |
[04:44] | Yahtzee! | 《快艇骰子》耶 |
[04:47] | No offense, Solomon, | 恕我直言哪 所罗门 |
[04:49] | but this place sucks. | 你家真是无聊死了 |
[04:51] | – Hey! You! – What? | -站住 -干吗 |
[04:53] | Would you like to join me for a night at the theater? | 你愿意跟我共度剧院之夜吗 |
[04:57] | No. | 不干 |
[05:00] | This is so odd. | 太奇怪了 |
[05:01] | I can’t find anyone who wants to join me | 我完全找不着人跟我一起 |
[05:03] | for “King of the jig”. | 去看《吉格舞之王》 |
[05:05] | One could draw the mistaken conclusion that… | 会让人家误以为… |
[05:07] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[05:10] | King of the jig. | 《吉格舞之王》 |
[05:11] | Peter Connelly’s strip-mining an entire culture for profit. | 彼得·康奈利就是打着文化的幌子敛财 |
[05:15] | That is so true. | 你说的太在理了 |
[05:17] | And you know what else? | 还有一点就是 |
[05:18] | – I need money for roller blades. – Roller blades? | -给我钱买旱冰鞋 -旱冰鞋 |
[05:21] | Yeah, and a few other things all my friends seem to have. | 对 还有其它一些我朋友们都有的东西 |
[05:24] | Are things really gonna bring you happiness, Tommy? | 物质真能给你带来快感吗 汤米 |
[05:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:30] | That saddens me. | 我为你悲哀 |
[05:32] | Great, Tommy. You made him sad. | 这下好了 汤米 你把他整悲哀了 |
[05:35] | You happy? | 你爽没 |
[05:37] | Come on, Dick. Let’s see the wallet. | 赶紧的 迪克 拿钱 |
[05:38] | No, Tommy, you’ll have to get your own money. | 不行 汤米 你得自己去挣 |
[05:40] | I’m stretched thin just covering the bare essentials: | 我光照顾主要开销就够紧巴的了 |
[05:43] | food, clothing, shelter, and theater tickets. | 吃的 穿的 住的 还有戏票 |
[05:46] | Yeah, Tommy. You want money, | 就是 汤米 你想要钱 |
[05:48] | maybe you should go get a job. | 那你应该去找个工作 |
[05:50] | Harry, Tommy has a job. | 哈里 汤米有工作 |
[05:52] | Yeah. I go to school. | 是啊 我上学呢 |
[05:54] | Oh. Then maybe I should go get a job. | 那也许我应该去找个工作 |
[06:04] | Oh, man. | 妈呀 |
[06:13] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[06:15] | Would you by any chance need a ticket for the show? | 你想不想买张演出票 |
[06:17] | We have tickets. That’s why we’re here. | 我们有票 不然干嘛来 |
[06:20] | Well, what if I knocked off 5 bucks? | 那我优惠五块怎么样 |
[06:24] | 10 bucks? | 十块呢 |
[06:25] | I’m insane! This ticket must go! | 吐血降价 一票不留 |
[06:27] | – Hi, Dick. – Hello, Mary, Judith. | -嗨 迪克 -你们好啊 玛丽 朱蒂丝 |
[06:29] | I-I’m just waiting here for my friend. | 我就是在这儿等朋友呢 |
[06:31] | Well, I hope they get here soon. | 那我希望他们能赶紧来 |
[06:33] | They’re going to close the doors in 5 minutes. | 再过五分钟就要封场了 |
[06:35] | Bear in mind: | 特别提醒 |
[06:36] | no one will be seated | 彼得·康奈利衬衫一脱 |
[06:37] | once Peter Connelly’s shirt comes off. | 现场即将一片欢腾 |
[06:42] | Who needs tickets?! Tickets here! | 谁想买票 卖票啦 |
[06:44] | Get your red-hot tickets! Cut-Price tickets here! | 新出炉的票哎 打折促销哟 |
[06:48] | Hey, what do you think you’re doing? | 哎 干嘛呢 |
[06:49] | Oh, oh, no. Nothing illegal is going on here, officer. | 我没有违法乱纪呀 警官 |
[06:52] | I just bought an extra ticket, and I’m trying to unload it. | 我就是买多了一张票 现在想出手 |
[06:55] | You know, hopefully, for a nice profit. | 希望能卖个好价钱 |
[06:59] | Scalping tickets is a misdemeanor. Come with me. | 当票贩子是犯法的 跟我走一趟 |
[07:01] | Wait a second, uh… | 等一下 |
[07:02] | It’s Ok, Rico. He’s a friend. | 没关系 瑞克 熟人 |
[07:04] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 正是 |
[07:09] | That’s right. Don’s a friend of mine. | 没错 唐是我朋友 |
[07:10] | Don and I are friends. My friend Don. | 我跟唐是朋友 我唐哥们儿 |
[07:14] | All right. See you back at the station, Don. | 那好吧 回头局里见 唐 |
[07:17] | So, Don, I have an extra ticket. | 唐 我这多一张票 |
[07:19] | It’s yours if you want it. | 你想要就归你了 |
[07:20] | An extra ticket, huh? I hear it’s a pretty good show. | 多张票啊 我听说这演出挺不错的 |
[07:24] | Pretty good? The Rutherford bugle calls it “Tap-licious.” | 不错 《拉瑟福号角报》的评价是”美味踢踏” |
[07:28] | Well, I suppose crime could strike inside the theater | 我估计剧院里也有罪行要打击 |
[07:31] | just as well as it could out here. | 跟外面一样治安混乱 |
[07:33] | Look at Abe Lincoln. | 不然林肯总统怎么死的 |
[07:35] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[07:37] | Ah! Good news. | 啊 好消息 |
[07:38] | The falafel connection needs a night manager. | 连锁三明治招聘夜班经理一名 |
[07:41] | Harry, you go to bed at 8:00. | 哈里 你八点就睡死了 |
[07:44] | Besides, this job requires a high school diploma. | 再者说 这工作要求有高中文凭 |
[07:48] | Well, that’s discrimination. | 这不是歧视人嘛 |
[07:50] | Man, you need diplomas for all these jobs. | 这些工作都要高中文凭啊 |
[07:53] | Yeah, which I don’t got. Let’s eat. | 那我没有 开饭吧 |
[07:55] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[07:56] | You are just gonna have to go to high school | 你只要去念个高中 |
[08:00] | and get a high school diploma. | 混个文凭就行了 |
[08:02] | Huh? No. | 不干 |
[08:04] | Nooo. | 不干 |
[08:05] | Noooo! Oh, forget it. I don’t wanna. | 坚决不干 休想 人家不想去啦 |
[08:08] | Ah, Harry, come on. Let’s go sign you up. | 哈里 乖 咱去报名吧 |
[08:11] | You see, you gotta think of a diploma as an investment. | 听我说 你应该把文凭当成一种投资 |
[08:14] | Yeah. An investment in your roller blades. | 是嘛 给你旱冰鞋投资还差不多 |
[08:17] | Ah, you see? You’re learning already. | 你看 你已经开始长见识了 |
[09:07] | Oh, that was the most spectacular thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我看过的最精彩绝伦的表演 |
[09:10] | Oh, was that great or what? | 除了优秀 还能怎么评价 |
[09:12] | Oh, yes, my friend and I were just discussing it. | 对了 我跟我朋友刚才还研究来着 |
[09:15] | Mary, Judith, you remember Don Orville. | 玛丽 朱蒂丝 还记得唐·奥维尔吗 |
[09:17] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[09:18] | Dick, I didn’t realize you and Don were such good friends. | 迪克 我真不知道你跟唐关系这么好 |
[09:20] | Well, you know how it is– | 你也知道 |
[09:22] | the college professor and police officer, | 大学教授和人民警察 |
[09:24] | it’s a scheduling nightmare, but when we do find the time, | 日程有时差 不过我们一旦聚一起 |
[09:27] | Don and I are practically inseparable. | 我跟唐基本上谁也离不开谁 |
[09:29] | Isn’t that right, Donny, old boy? | 是不是呀 小唐唐 老哥们儿 |
[09:31] | Not entirely. | 不算太是 |
[09:38] | – Hey, what are– – Shh! | -哎 你… -嘘 |
[09:42] | – What are you wr– – Shh! | -你写… -嘘 |
[09:45] | – What are you write– – Shh! | -你写啥… -嘘 |
[09:48] | What are you writing in your journal? | 你写啥日记呢 |
[09:51] | Oh, here they come. Right on time. | 这帮人来了 准时准点儿 |
[09:53] | Peter Connelly’s obedient little sheep. | 彼得·康奈利的虔诚粉丝群 |
[09:56] | They’ve sat through his puppet show, | 整场坐观他的闹剧 |
[09:58] | purchased his t-shirts, | 抢购他的T恤 |
[09:59] | and now they’re here to discuss the experience | 他们看完又来这儿交流心得 |
[10:03] | – and feel cultured. – Oh, that’s pathetic. | -自以为升华了 -真悲哀 |
[10:05] | It’s not their fault. | 不怪他们 |
[10:06] | Connelly has them programmed. | 都是康奈利教唆的 |
[10:08] | He’s the head of the monster. | 他是传销头子 |
[10:09] | The head of the monster? | 传销头子 |
[10:10] | Yeah, I’d like to have 5 minutes alone with that phony. | 对 我倒想跟那个骗子单独会上五分钟 |
[10:14] | Why? What would you do to him, Seth? | 为什么 你要把他怎么样 赛斯 |
[10:16] | Let’s just say… | 这么说吧 |
[10:18] | he would never dance again. | 他休想再到台上蹦跶了 |
[10:26] | Oh, yeah. | 好耶 |
[10:29] | Oh, I would love to see that. | 我挺想见识见识 |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:34] | Oh, that would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[10:35] | Him not dancing, right? | 他蹦跶不了了 是吧 |
[10:37] | I’m trying to write! | 我正搞创作呢 |
[10:41] | Incoming! | 请进 |
[10:45] | You get it? ‘Cause we’re coming in, right? | 好笑不 因为咱俩正要进来 是不 |
[10:48] | Turns out paintball is lot more fun than I thought, | 原来彩弹比我想的好玩多了 |
[10:50] | huh, Don? | 是吧 唐 |
[10:56] | Well, you didn’t have to tie me down | 你用不着把我绑起来 |
[10:58] | and do me execution-style. | 枪毙五分钟的 |
[11:00] | Come on, I was just playing around. No hard feelings. Hey… | 别生气嘛 我就是入戏而已 别伤心喔 |
[11:02] | friends? | 友谊第一 |
[11:03] | Friends. | 友谊第一 |
[11:07] | Let me buy you a beer. | 我请你来杯啤酒 |
[11:09] | Hey! 2 beers here. | 来两杯啤酒 |
[11:10] | I’d like to get a couple of Rutherford railroad stouts. | 我想来几杯拉瑟福铁道部啤酒 |
[11:13] | Yeah, you know, they brew it right here in Rutherford. | 你知道吗 这是拉瑟福土特产 |
[11:15] | Yeah, they put a microbrewery in the old…brewery. | 他们在原来的啤酒厂里建了个小厂 |
[11:19] | Hey, we ought to go take a tour sometime. | 咱俩有时间应该去参个观 |
[11:22] | Yeah. Free samples. Can’t beat that with a stick. | 免费品尝 诱惑难挡 |
[11:24] | No, sir, you can’t. | 难挡 完全难挡 |
[11:25] | And you know… | 你知道不 |
[11:26] | – the ladies love the beer. – Oh, yeah. | -姑娘们都爱啤酒 -我懂 |
[11:29] | You know who else loves the beer? | 你知道还有谁爱啤酒 |
[11:31] | Pathetic lonely guys. | 失败单身男 |
[11:34] | Ok, enough of that. | 停 谈下一话题 |
[11:36] | So tomorrow night I was thinking sushi and the dog track? | 明天晚上吃寿司看赛狗怎样 |
[11:39] | Well, that sounds like fun, | 挺好的 |
[11:40] | but tomorrow night’s no good for me. | 不过我明晚没时间 |
[11:42] | – You working the late shift? – No. | -你值班啊 -不是 |
[11:43] | – Oh, you got a hot date? – No. | -美人有约 -不是 |
[11:45] | Who is she? Come on, come on. | 哪家姑娘 说说嘛 |
[11:46] | No, no… | 不是 不是 |
[11:48] | I’m going out with my buddy Ernie. | 我要跟我哥们厄尼一起 |
[11:49] | We’re bowling a couple of games and | 我们去打保龄球 |
[11:50] | eating some chicken wings. | 吃鸡翅 |
[11:52] | Oh, of course. Chicken wings. | 是嘛 鸡翅 |
[11:55] | I’m sure you’ll have a good time with your buddy Ernie. | 我相信你跟你哥们厄尼会玩的很开心的 |
[11:59] | Smooth. | 好爽 |
[12:01] | Disappointing. | 失望 |
[12:04] | Come on, Harry. It’s time for school. | 走吧 哈里 该上学了 |
[12:22] | How do I look? | 我看着怎么样 |
[12:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:26] | What? My backpack. | 什么 我书包啊 |
[12:27] | Yeah. It’s a backpack. You don’t wear it on your back. | 是 是书包 但是你别把它背身上 |
[12:29] | Just throw it over your shoulder. | 要甩肩膀上搭着 |
[12:33] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[12:34] | All right, all right. There’s no need to be. | 没事 没事 不用紧张 |
[12:36] | Night school is the same thing as regular school. | 夜校跟普通学校差不多 |
[12:39] | The only difference is it’s at night. | 区别就在于它是夜里上课 |
[12:41] | Which makes it really spooky. | 好诡异啊 |
[12:43] | Granted. But there’s only a few things | 确实 不过有几件事 |
[12:46] | you need to remember, you know: | 你要记住 |
[12:47] | make sure the tough guys think you’re cool, | 要让校园恶霸觉得你很酷 |
[12:49] | grab a seat next to a babe, | 要坐在美眉旁边 |
[12:50] | and, uh, you know, don’t let the teacher push you around. | 然后 不要受老师的摆布 |
[12:52] | Ok. Tough. Babe. Don’t let the teacher push you around. | 好 恶霸 美眉 不要受老师摆布 |
[12:56] | Is that it? | 就这样 |
[12:57] | Oh! Yeah, and never put your mouth | 对了 千万别直接用嘴 |
[12:59] | directly on the drinking fountain. | 对着水龙头喝水 |
[13:01] | But that’s how I drink from the fountain. | 可我向来都是直接凑上去 |
[13:03] | – Not at school. – Ok. | -在学校不行 -好吧 |
[13:07] | Here I go. | 我走了 |
[13:11] | Oh, uh, aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么事儿了 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[13:16] | No! The snack! | 不是 是带饭啦 |
[13:23] | Great show, Peter. | 跳的真好 彼得 |
[13:25] | You killed out there. | 你嗨翻全场了 |
[13:26] | Eh, not as good as the show in Branson, but, uh, | 没有在布兰森那场跳的好 不过 |
[13:29] | I’ll cash the check. | 报酬照收 |
[13:32] | Peter Connelly! | 彼得·康奈利 |
[13:37] | Eh, what happened to the redhead from the second row? | 第二排的红发妞呢 |
[13:39] | She’s outside. | 她在外面等 |
[13:43] | Give her a t-shirt and send her home. | 给她件T恤打发她回家 |
[13:46] | Peter, I’m so sorry to burst in on you like this, | 彼得 真抱歉贸然打扰你 |
[13:49] | but I just couldn’t control myself. | 可是我控制不住自己 |
[13:51] | Eh! Boys! Why don’t you take a walk, | 各位 你们出去走走 |
[13:54] | see if you can find some of | 看能不能找到 |
[13:55] | those menthol cigarettes I like so much, eh? | 我爱抽的那种薄荷烟 |
[14:00] | So…where should we begin, | 咱们从哪儿开始呢 |
[14:03] | me not-so-wee lass? | 这位”来的正好”小姐 |
[14:06] | Well, why don’t you tell me? | 你来决定如何 |
[14:10] | You strike me as a lady who knows… | 你作为一个有追求的女性 |
[14:14] | what she wants. | 让我很感动 |
[14:15] | Well, Peter… | 彼得 |
[14:17] | You know what I want right now | 你知道我现在 |
[14:19] | more than anything in the world? | 最想要什么吗 |
[14:21] | Tell me, buttercup. | 说吧 小甜甜 |
[14:24] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[14:25] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[14:26] | Yeah. You know, I want to be wide awake | 我想保持高度清醒 |
[14:29] | in case we go for a ride on the old tour bus. | 为坐古董观光巴士游车河准备下 |
[14:32] | Eh! Well, then, by all means, lass, | 那就 如你所愿 小姐 |
[14:35] | let us…LATTE! | 咱们 喝拿铁 |
[14:41] | What would you like? | 两位要点什么 |
[14:42] | I’ll have a cappuccino. | 我要卡布其诺 |
[14:44] | Root beer. | 麦根汽水 |
[14:47] | What? | 干嘛 |
[14:48] | It’s not what Don would order. | 唐不会点那玩意 |
[14:50] | Don would order a mocha. | 唐会点一杯摩卡 |
[14:51] | Fine. I’ll have a mocha. | 怕了你了 我来杯摩卡 |
[14:53] | Don would order it with gusto. | 唐会喜气洋洋地点 |
[14:55] | I’ll have a mocha. | 我来杯摩卡 |
[15:00] | That’s too much gusto. | 你那个太喜洋洋了 |
[15:01] | Well, how would Don say, “Get bent”? | 唐式”滚你妹”怎么说 |
[15:03] | I’ll tell you how he’d say it. | 我来给你演示 |
[15:05] | By going out to eat chicken wings with his friend Ernie | 他会说跟他朋友厄尼去吃鸡翅 |
[15:07] | and leaving me in the lurch! | 弃我孤身一人 |
[15:08] | Hey, what about the check here? | 这帐怎么办啊 |
[15:10] | No wonder you don’t have any friends. | 怪不得你没朋友 |
[15:24] | What’s your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[15:28] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:29] | Save it. Don’t ever let it happen again. | 闭嘴 下不为例 |
[15:33] | You bumped into me. | 是你撞的我哎 |
[15:34] | I think I know that! | 老子不用你提醒 |
[15:46] | Is this seat taken? | 这位置有人吗 |
[15:48] | No. Please sit down. | 没有 请坐吧 |
[15:52] | So… | 那个… |
[15:54] | what brings you in here, pretty lady? | 你为什么来这儿啊 美女 |
[16:03] | Ok, have a seat right over there, honey, | 你去那边找个座儿 亲爱的 |
[16:06] | and I’ll be right back, Ok? | 我马上就去找你 好吗 |
[16:07] | Don’t make me come and git ya! | 回来太晚 我会亲自捉拿你 |
[16:12] | Seth! | 赛斯 |
[16:13] | Sally, you look sexy. | 莎莉 你好性感啊 |
[16:16] | What? | 什么 |
[16:18] | In a very stereotypical kind of way | 性感的俗气又老套 |
[16:19] | that does nothing for me. | 我完全没兴趣 |
[16:21] | – Seth, look what I brought you. – What? | -赛斯 看看我把谁给你带来了 -谁 |
[16:24] | It’s the head of the monster himself, | 正是传销头子他本人 |
[16:25] | Peter Connelly. | 彼得·康奈利 |
[16:27] | Peter Connelly? Is he here right now? | 彼得·康奈利 他现在就在这儿吗 |
[16:29] | Yeah. Well, let him have it. Come on. | 对 收拾他去吧 快去 |
[16:34] | Peter Connelly. | 彼得·康奈利 |
[16:36] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[16:38] | Oh, my god, can I have your autograph? | 妈呀 能给俺签个名不 |
[16:45] | What happened out there? | 刚才怎么回事啊 |
[16:46] | That wasn’t the Seth I know! | 我认识的赛斯才不那样 |
[16:49] | Sally, please! | 莎莉 没看出来吗 |
[16:50] | I was mocking Connelly. | 我那是捉弄康奈利呢 |
[16:52] | He signed your shoes. | 他往你鞋上签名了 |
[16:56] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[16:57] | The shoes of a man who hates him. | 签在了恨他之人的鞋上 |
[17:06] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[17:08] | You’re a fraud! | 你个骗子 |
[17:11] | Sally, the whole culture here’s a fraud. | 莎莉 人类文明就是个骗局 |
[17:14] | I’m a fraud, you’re a fraud, life’s a fraud. | 我是骗子 你也是骗子 生活是骗局 |
[17:17] | Yes, but you in particular are a complete fraud! | 是 但是你是尤其彻底的大骗子 |
[17:22] | God, when I think of what I gave up for you. | 想想我为了你做出的牺牲 |
[17:24] | I mean, my family, my self-respect, | 我的家人 我的自尊 |
[17:26] | my hair-care regimen! | 我的护发养生法 |
[17:30] | Hey, just relax. You’re being stupid. | 别闹了 别犯傻了你 |
[17:37] | That’s the wrong thing to say. | 这话我可不爱听 |
[17:41] | Jig on outta here, loser! Get out! | 迅速滚出去 废柴 滚 |
[17:51] | So he says, “They’re not teflon bullets. They’re dum-dums.” | 他就说 这不是塑料子弹 这是开花弹 |
[17:56] | Dum-dums. | 开花弹 |
[17:59] | Don. | 唐 |
[18:01] | Dick, what are you doing here? | 迪克 你来干嘛 |
[18:02] | I was under the impression this was our place, Don. | 我记得这是咱俩的地盘 唐 |
[18:07] | I guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[18:09] | And who might you be, Ernie? | 你又是老几 厄尼 |
[18:12] | Ernie. | 我是厄尼 |
[18:14] | So this is who you choose? | 你就选择了他吗 |
[18:16] | – Choose? – Choose to hurt me with. | -选择 -选择他来伤害我 |
[18:18] | Uh, Ernie’s a friend of mine from the academy. | 厄尼是我的校友 |
[18:20] | So tell me, Don, what is it he has that I don’t? | 说吧 唐 他有什么东西是我没有的 |
[18:23] | A leaf blower? | 落叶清扫机 |
[18:27] | Well, I’ll tell you what, Mr. Don Orville! | 我告诉你 唐·奥维尔先生 |
[18:30] | When you decide what it is you want from this relationship, | 你自己明确了跟我交往的目的 |
[18:32] | why don’t you just let me know, hmm? | 干嘛不跟我直说 |
[18:36] | Oh, and one more thing: | 还有个事儿 |
[18:38] | you’re a lousy dancer! | 你跳舞太差劲了 |
[18:47] | I-I’m sorry, Ernie. | 不好意思 厄尼 |
[18:48] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道说什么了 |
[18:50] | It’s Ok, Don. I understand. | 没关系 唐 我理解 |
[18:52] | I’m gay, too. | 我也是同性恋 |
[18:57] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[18:59] | Oh. Well, me neither. | 噢 我也不是 |
[19:01] | I just didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable. | 我就是怕你不好意思 |
[19:06] | “The boy goes to the store. “ | “男孩去商店了” |
[19:09] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[19:11] | Would you like to diagram the sentence? | 你愿意给这个句子做个语法分析吗 |
[19:14] | Well, you’re the one with the chalk. Knock yourself out. | 粉笔在你手里呢 自己分析吧 |
[19:19] | I’d really appreciate it if you’d give it a try. | 我非常希望你能来试试 |
[19:21] | Well, look, if you want your butt kissed, | 你想要人拍你马屁 |
[19:23] | why don’t you call on Mrs. De Guzman? | 你就叫德古曼女士呀 |
[19:27] | Man, | 哥们儿 |
[19:28] | just diagram the damn sentence. | 给我赶紧地做个语法分析 |
[19:30] | Well, back off, buddy. | 关你屁事 小阿飞 |
[19:32] | Maybe I don’t know how to diagram the damn sentence. | 也许我是不会做语法分析呢 |
[19:35] | You ever stop to think of that? | 你有没有想过啊你 |
[19:38] | That’s Ok, Harry. If you had all the answers, | 没关系 哈里 你要是什么都知道 |
[19:41] | you wouldn’t need to be here. | 也就不用来这儿了 |
[19:42] | What’s your point, teach? | 你什么意思啊 老师 |
[19:45] | Well, my point is we’re all here to learn together. | 我的意思是大家来这里就是学习的 |
[19:49] | We are? | 是吗 |
[19:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:53] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[19:57] | I wanna learn! | 我想学 |
[20:02] | I wanna learn! | 我想学啊 |
[20:14] | Dick, do you mind?! I have work to do. | 迪克 你能不能消停会儿 我正工作呢 |
[20:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[20:18] | I was just sitting here thinking | 我就是坐在这儿思索 |
[20:20] | what a lonely shambles my life has become. | 我的生活变得多么孤独又颓废 |
[20:23] | I don’t have any friends. | 我一个朋友也没有 |
[20:24] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[20:26] | Because I devoted all my time | 因为我把时间全用在 |
[20:27] | to my relationship with you. | 跟你建立关系上了 |
[20:30] | Finger-pointing is not going to solve your problems. | 指责别人是解决不了你自身问题的 |
[20:32] | I’m not finger-pointing. | 我才没指呢 |
[20:34] | But it’s your fault! You! | 但是都怪你 怪你 |
[20:37] | You wouldn’t come with me to “King of the jig”! | 你不跟我去看《吉格舞之王》 |
[20:39] | I had to replace you with Don, | 我只能换成跟唐去 |
[20:41] | and now he won’t even speak to me. | 现在他不理我了 |
[20:44] | Hey, Dick. | 嗨 迪克 |
[20:47] | Don. | 唐 |
[20:48] | So… | 那… |
[20:50] | – Look. – hey. | -跟你说 -哎 |
[20:52] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -好啊 |
[20:53] | Last night? | 昨晚的事 |
[20:54] | No biggie. | 早忘了 |
[20:55] | Cool. | 酷 |
[20:56] | So…burger? | 那 吃汉堡吗 |
[20:57] | Fries? | 还有薯条 |
[20:58] | – Later? – Sure. | -待会儿见 -好 |
[20:59] | Solid. | 说好了 |
[21:07] | That’s my main man. | 那是我好哥们儿 |
[21:12] | Ohh, it is such a relief to be rid of Seth. | 把赛斯甩了真是一身轻松 |
[21:16] | So you can get back together with Don? | 你就能跟唐复合了 |
[21:18] | No. So I can shave the poodles from under my arms. | 不是 是我可以刮腋毛了 |
[21:21] | Smooth. | 好滑喔 |
[21:22] | Hands off, pervert! | 少摸我 变态 |
[21:24] | You know, Sally, | 莎莉 |
[21:25] | you may have lost a boyfriend | 你丢了一个男朋友 |
[21:27] | and I may have found a friend, | 我交到一个新朋友 |
[21:29] | but you know what’s the most important thing? | 你知道什么最重要吗 |
[21:31] | What? | 什么 |
[21:32] | That I found a friend. | 我交到一个新朋友 |
[22:08] | All yours. | 你们来吧 |