时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hi, hi! Hey, all. Mail. | 大家早啊 信来了 |
[00:07] | Could you guys keep an eye out for the U.P.S. guy? | 你们能帮我留心一下UPS快递员吗 |
[00:10] | – I’m expecting a package. – Why? Where are you going? | -我有个包裹要送来 -干嘛 你要去哪 |
[00:11] | My gynecologist. | 去看妇科医生 |
[00:13] | Your who-li-gyne-what? | 妇什么生 |
[00:15] | My gynecologist. He’s a wonderful doctor. | 妇科医生 他是个好大夫 |
[00:18] | Good. I could use a new doctor. | 正好 我正想换大夫呢 |
[00:20] | – He’s a women’s doctor. – For women only? | -他是女人的医生 -只看女人 |
[00:23] | Doesn’t he realize he could double his business | 他不知道面向所有患者 |
[00:25] | if he’d open his practice to everyone? | 生意会增加一倍吗 |
[00:27] | Oh, please. I’m not into all that P.C. Baloney. | 打住 少跟我扯医学淡 |
[00:30] | I think women should have their own doctors, | 我认为女人理应有专属医生 |
[00:33] | and men shouldn’t wait tables at Hooters. | 男同志理应享受猫头鹰餐厅的便利服务 |
[00:37] | Oh, now ya done it. | 看你做的好事 |
[00:39] | You went and got the hulk mad. | 你把绿巨人惹毛了 |
[00:43] | When hulk get mad, hulk get strong. | 巨人一生气 勇猛又无敌 |
[00:46] | Yep. There goes the shirt. | 正是 衬衫这就撑爆了 |
[00:52] | Who the hell is that? | 这是什么东西 |
[01:00] | Pickles, is that you? | 小咸菜 是你吗 |
[01:03] | It is! It’s Pickles! | 是他 是小咸菜 |
[01:06] | I missed you so much, boy! | 我想死你了 小子 |
[01:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:10] | It’s Pickles! | 这是小咸菜 |
[01:11] | – Harry’s pet from back home? – I’m afraid so. | -哈里在母星的宠物 -恐怕是 |
[01:14] | Of course it’s Pickles! Watch this. | 他肯定是小咸菜 看着 |
[01:20] | He falls for it every time. | 每次他都上当 |
[01:22] | How could he have tracked Harry down across | 他是怎么穿越三十亿星系 |
[01:24] | 3 billion galaxies? | 找到哈里的 |
[01:25] | They have a pretty good sense of smell. | 他们的嗅觉都格外好 |
[01:28] | But why did he take on human form? | 但是他为什么变成了人形 |
[01:30] | Yeah. He really should be some kind of lower life | 是啊 他应该变成某种低等生物 |
[01:32] | like a duck or a scallop or something. | 比如鸭子扇贝什么的 |
[01:35] | He didn’t know any better. He’s just a pet. | 他又不懂 他只是个宠物 |
[01:37] | Hey, you get away from that. | 你离那东西远点 |
[01:39] | Don’t you growl at me. | 居然敢凶人家 |
[01:41] | Wow, he hates you. | 他讨厌你 |
[01:43] | Come here, Pickles! | 过来 小咸菜 |
[01:51] | Can I keep him, Dick? | 我能养它吗 迪克 |
[01:53] | I don’t know. A pet’s a big responsibility, Harry. | 不好说 宠物可是很大的责任 |
[01:56] | Dick’s right, Harry. | 迪克说的对 哈里 |
[01:58] | Oh, come on. | 求你了 |
[01:59] | I’ll walk him and feed him and bathe him. | 我会遛他 喂他 给他洗澡的 |
[02:04] | Well, not bathe him. | 还是不要洗了 |
[02:06] | Well…Ok, then. | 那 好吧 |
[02:09] | You can keep him. | 你可以养他 |
[02:10] | Oh, you hear that, boy? You can stay! | 你听见没 小子 你可以留下 |
[02:12] | Oh, good. This’ll help us be less conspicuous. | 好嘛 有助于暴露身份啊 |
[02:54] | So, what brings you here today? | 为什么来看妇科 |
[02:56] | I’m the woman. | 我是女人 |
[02:59] | Ok, then. We can begin. | 好吧 那我们开始吧 |
[03:02] | Just lie back and relax. | 向后靠然后放松 |
[03:10] | I would like to see another doctor– | 我要求换医生 |
[03:12] | one who can keep his hands to himself. | 找个不摸人的 |
[03:16] | How about this one? | 你们有没有这样 |
[03:18] | I’ve been craving constantly for dairy. | 我老想吃乳制品 |
[03:20] | I can’t get enough beets. | 我吃甜菜吃不够 |
[03:22] | – Beets, yes! – Oh, yes! | -甜菜 没错 -没错 |
[03:24] | Hey, you know what I can’t get enough of? | 你们知道我特喜欢什么吗 |
[03:27] | Hockey. | 曲棍球 |
[03:30] | Oh, my god. And my breasts… | 天啊 还有我的乳房 |
[03:32] | twice the size! | 大了两倍 |
[03:33] | You should see my bra. It’s like 2 circus tents. | 你们应该看看我胸罩 跟俩马戏团帐篷似的 |
[03:37] | Yeah? You should see my bra. | 是吗 你们该看看我的胸罩 |
[03:39] | It’s black and sort of see-through, | 黑色又有点透视效果 |
[03:41] | and this wire’s poking out that keeps pinching me. | 铁丝外漏老扎我 |
[03:42] | It’s, like, ow! | 就是个 难受哇 |
[03:46] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[03:53] | I’m pregnant, too! | 我也怀孕了 |
[04:02] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[04:04] | – Nina! – What is it? | -尼娜 -干嘛 |
[04:05] | Here are the keys to my rambler. | 这是我的车钥匙 |
[04:07] | Take it somewhere and have my tires rotated. | 你开着去把车胎换了 |
[04:11] | Uh, that is not in my job description. | 这事儿不在我工作范围内 |
[04:14] | What is in your job description? | 那你的工作是什么 |
[04:17] | Mm…typing. | 打字 |
[04:18] | Well, type it into your job description | 把这事打入你的工作范围 |
[04:20] | and get it done by lunch. | 然后中午之前办好 |
[04:24] | I’ll do that. | 好啊 |
[04:28] | You really have a way with people. | 你可真会得罪人哪 |
[04:31] | Well, nobody listens to me. | 大家都不听话啊 |
[04:34] | I mean, just this morning, | 比如今天早上 |
[04:36] | I asked Sally to rotate my tires, | 我让莎莉帮我去换车胎 |
[04:37] | but instead, she decided to go to the gynecologist. | 可她却要去看妇科医生 |
[04:40] | Now, is she wrong, or am I right? | 是她错 还是我对 |
[04:42] | The great thing about not being in a relationship with you | 不跟你交往的好处就是 |
[04:45] | is that I don’t have to care about | 我再也不用关心 |
[04:47] | your family’s problems anymore. | 你家的破事儿了 |
[04:49] | So, you think I am right. | 那你觉得我对 |
[04:50] | I’ll tell you what I think. | 我告诉你我的想法 |
[04:52] | It’s unfair of you to order Sally to do whatever you want | 你不该想怎么样就命令莎莉怎么样 |
[04:55] | as if you were king of the universe. | 好像你是宇宙之王似的 |
[04:57] | Oh, please! | 少来 |
[05:00] | We look nothing alike. | 我跟他长得一点不像 |
[05:27] | Harry! Harry! | 哈里 哈里 |
[05:30] | Oh, no! Pickles! | 不是吧 小咸菜 |
[05:33] | What–come on, help me, Tommy! | 这…过来 帮我一下 汤米 |
[05:38] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[05:44] | Hey, Don. | 嗨 唐 |
[05:45] | Hey. | 你好 |
[05:47] | Boys. | 各位好 |
[05:50] | Don Orville. | 唐·奥维尔 |
[05:57] | Go on, Pickles. | 来 小咸菜 |
[05:58] | Give him your hand. | 把手给他 |
[06:01] | Shake…shake… | 握手 握手 |
[06:07] | Why do they call you “Pickles”? | 他们为啥管你叫小咸菜 |
[06:09] | Why do they call the captain of the football team “Sausage”? | 他们为啥管国足队长叫大香肠 |
[06:12] | You know, we don’t ask questions. | 就不要细究了嘛 |
[06:13] | He’s just an old family friend. | 他只是我们家的一个老朋友 |
[06:15] | Just came over for some breakfast, didn’t he, Harry? | 就是过来吃个早餐 是吧哈里 |
[06:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:20] | Spoon, spoon. | 勺子 勺子 |
[06:28] | Strange fella. | 哥们挺另类 |
[06:30] | Yeah, well… you know he, uh… | 他吧 跟你说 |
[06:32] | he took a bullet trying to save Harry’s life… | 他曾以身挡子弹救了哈里一命 |
[06:35] | back in that war… over there. | 那边儿战乱的时候 |
[06:37] | Which one? | 哪场战乱 |
[06:38] | You know the one. | 就那个 你懂的 |
[06:42] | Oh, yeah. | 我懂了 |
[06:45] | Wow. That’s tough. | 不容易啊 |
[06:48] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[06:49] | Well, it’s… good to meet you, Pickles. | 见到你很荣幸 小咸菜 |
[06:51] | Thank you for serving our country. | 感谢你为祖国效忠 |
[07:02] | Where’s Sally? | 莎莉呢 |
[07:03] | Oh, uh, Sally went to the gynecologist. | 莎莉去看妇科医生了 |
[07:06] | Oh. Nice work if you can get it. | 干这行的忒幸福 |
[07:10] | Uh, let’s go for a walk, Pickles. Walk. | 咱去散步吧 小咸菜 走吧 |
[07:14] | Harry, Harry. Bring a plastic bag. | 哈里 带个塑料袋 |
[07:18] | You don’t want to get another fine. | 你不想再被罚一次款吧 |
[07:23] | Stop it. Drop it. Come on. | 别玩了 停 走吧 |
[07:27] | Hey, hey, hey! Get your nose outta there! | 你鼻子拿一边儿去 |
[07:30] | Whoa! No! | 不要嘛 |
[07:36] | – Sally. – Hi, Don. | -莎莉 -嗨 唐 |
[07:38] | I taped that “Cops” for you. | 我帮你把《美国警察》录下来了 |
[07:40] | Oh, cool. Thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[07:45] | Copy that. Over. | 收到 完毕 |
[07:46] | I gotta get out of here. | 我要走了 |
[07:48] | – Emergency? – I don’t know. | -紧急案件 -我不知道 |
[07:49] | I can’t understand a word she says. | 这女的说话我一句听不清 |
[07:53] | So, Sally. How was your trip to the gynecologist? | 莎莉 妇科医生之行如何 |
[07:56] | Dick, it was great. | 迪克 可好玩了 |
[07:58] | I met these women, and they were so nice to me. | 我遇到一帮女人 她们对我特好 |
[08:00] | Me, Dick! They were so warm and friendly… | 对我耶 迪克 她们可热情好客了 |
[08:02] | – and pregnant. – Pregnant? | -还怀孕了 -怀孕 |
[08:04] | They have their own lingo and special classes. | 她们有自己的黑话和特殊课程 |
[08:06] | They all dress alike and have this incredibly strong bond. | 她们穿得差不多 而且非常团结 |
[08:10] | They sound like a cult. | 听着好像邪教组织 |
[08:11] | It’s too bad we can’t infiltrate them. | 不能渗入其中真是太遗憾了 |
[08:13] | Actually… I already have. | 其实吧 我已经入伙了 |
[08:17] | You’re not pregnant. | 你又没怀孕 |
[08:18] | I’m faking it. | 我装的 |
[08:20] | Oh…smart thinking, lieutenant. | 想法不错 副指挥官 |
[08:22] | So, what month are you in? | 你现在怀胎几月了 |
[08:24] | Ooh, I don’t know. 18? | 不知道哎 十八个月吧 |
[08:27] | You look great. | 你气色不错 |
[08:33] | Now, when labor comes, | 分娩的时候 |
[08:34] | it’s your job to keep your partner relaxed, focused, | 你要让你的爱人放松 专心 |
[08:38] | and most importantly, calm. | 最重要的是冷静 |
[08:40] | You hear that, Sally? You’re supposed to keep me calm. | 听见没 莎莉 你要帮我保持冷静 |
[08:44] | No, Dick, she’s not. | 不 迪克 不是她帮你 |
[08:46] | That’s your job. | 是你帮她 |
[08:47] | Listen to you. You’re making this all about the woman. | 看你说的 你搞得跟女人至上似的 |
[08:50] | It is about the woman. | 本来就是 |
[08:57] | This pregnancy thing is no big mystery. | 怀孕这事大家都知道 |
[09:00] | Man decides to have baby, man plants seed, | 男人决定要小孩 男人播种 |
[09:03] | man becomes dad. | 男人成为老爸 |
[09:04] | Cut and dried. Black and white. Clear as day. | 老生常谈 显而易见 一清二楚 |
[09:07] | Dick, you just don’t get it, do you? | 迪克 你咋就不明白呢 |
[09:09] | This is not about men. It’s about women. | 这跟男人无关 这是女人的事 |
[09:12] | And women have this special club– | 女人有这种特殊俱乐部 |
[09:14] | This pregnancy club– | 这种怀孕俱乐部 |
[09:15] | and once you become a member, | 你一旦成为会员 |
[09:17] | everything about you becomes fascinating: | 你的日常琐事就变得引人注意 |
[09:19] | what you ate that day, what’s swollen, | 你哪天吃了什么 哪里肿了 |
[09:21] | how many times you went to the bathroom. | 一天上几趟厕所 |
[09:25] | 6. | 六趟 |
[09:26] | 6? | 六趟 |
[09:28] | See? Fascinating! | 看 你关注了吧 |
[09:30] | Don’t make it sound so exclusive. | 别弄的跟多大特权似的 |
[09:33] | We men have our own special club. | 我们男人也有自己的特殊俱乐部 |
[09:35] | It’s called a treehouse– men only– | 别名”书屋” 女士止步 |
[09:38] | and in it, we discuss our enlarged prostates. | 在那儿我们讨论前列腺增生 |
[09:40] | So there. | 就这样 |
[09:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:46] | Hypothetical question: | 假设性问题 |
[09:48] | if I told you that | 如果我告诉你 |
[09:49] | Pickles had accidentally chewed up one of Sally’s pumps, | 小咸菜不小心咬坏莎莉一只舞鞋 |
[09:52] | you wouldn’t send him back to the home planet, would you? | 你不会把他送回母星吧 |
[09:55] | – Pickles. – Hypothetical! | -小咸菜 -只是假设啦 |
[09:57] | Pickles, you come here right now! | 小咸菜 你赶紧过来 |
[09:59] | No, Dick! He didn’t mean to do it. | 不要啊 迪克 他不是有意的 |
[10:00] | Pickles, you come here right now and see what you did! | 小咸菜 你马上给我过来 看你干的好事 |
[10:03] | Pickles, come back! | 小咸菜 过来呀 |
[10:05] | Pickles, come back here! | 小咸菜 给我过来 |
[10:12] | Let him go. That’s an order. | 让他走 这是命令 |
[10:20] | I just remembered. I have to go to the circus. | 刚想起来 我得去趟马戏团 |
[10:27] | Oh, Sally, last night, | 莎莉 昨晚 |
[10:28] | I got the best night’s rest in weeks. | 是我几周以来睡得最好的一晚 |
[10:31] | Did you get the full-body pillow? | 你是不是买了全身枕 |
[10:32] | – I did. – Ok, who was right? | -我买了 -谁是行家 |
[10:34] | You were! | 你是 |
[10:36] | Ok, so… do you like? | 你觉得好看吗 |
[10:38] | Oh, it’s wonderful. | 很好看 |
[10:39] | Now, don’t go and blow all your money on these nice stuff. | 不要走开 有多少花多少 |
[10:42] | I know, but pregnancy’s so chic. | 没错 怀孕好时髦 |
[10:44] | – That does look nice. – Really? | -这件确实好看 -真的吗 |
[10:47] | Do you think I should get the leopard print one, or– | 你觉得我该买豹纹的还是… |
[11:01] | That’s a heck of a lot of money | 你这也太黑了 |
[11:03] | to fix a pair of high-heeled shoes. | 修双高跟鞋而已 |
[11:06] | I know they’re big, but– | 我知道是大码鞋 但是 |
[11:08] | No, they are not mine! | 不是 那鞋不是我的 |
[11:11] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望没有打搅你 |
[11:12] | No, not at all. Look, it’s my sister’s problem. | 没 没有 这是我妹妹的事 |
[11:15] | Why don’t you talk to her? | 你去找她说吧 |
[11:17] | So, Don, what brings you around? | 唐 有什么事儿 |
[11:19] | Sally’s…problem. | 莎莉的…事儿 |
[11:21] | Oh, it’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[11:22] | It’s just gonna cost me a lot of money, that’s all. | 折我一大笔钱而已 |
[11:25] | Do you know who’s responsible? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[11:27] | Of course. Harry watched the whole thing happen. | 当然 哈里亲眼看见的 |
[11:30] | He did? | 是吗 |
[11:31] | His best friend did it. | 他的好朋友干的 |
[11:32] | – Not Pickles! – That’s the one. | -不会是小咸菜吧 -就是他 |
[11:34] | Oh, I knew there was something about that guy! | 我就知道那人有问题 |
[11:37] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[11:38] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:39] | I confronted him, and he ran away. | 我质问他 他就跑了 |
[11:42] | Oh…this is a shocker, Dick. | 这事太重磅了 迪克 |
[11:44] | I gotta tell you, it wasn’t easy | 我跟你说 当时看见 |
[11:46] | watching Sally try on some of those maternity clothes. | 莎莉试孕妇装 我真挺难受的 |
[11:48] | What?! Damn it! I warned her! | 什么 该死 我警告过她的 |
[11:51] | Nina, cancel my classes! | 尼娜 把我的课取消 |
[11:52] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[11:54] | Sally’s become one of the pregnant. | 莎莉成了怀孕大军的一员了 |
[11:56] | Oh, my god! Is that true? | 天哪 真的吗 |
[11:58] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[11:59] | How did it happen? | 怎么搞的 |
[12:01] | How do you think it happened? | 你说怎么搞的 |
[12:03] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[12:04] | You will not believe | 你绝不会相信 |
[12:05] | what Dr. Solomon just told me about his sister. | 所罗门教授刚告诉我他妹妹怎么了 |
[12:08] | I don’t want to hear about her. | 她的事我不想听 |
[12:09] | I don’t want to hear about him. | 他的事我也不想听 |
[12:11] | I don’t have to care about his lunatic family. | 我不用再关心他那癫狂一家子了 |
[12:14] | – Sally’s pregnant. – Oh, my god! Is this true? | -莎莉怀孕了 -天啊 真的吗 |
[12:17] | Yes, it is. | 真的 |
[12:19] | Is it yours? | 是你的种吗 |
[12:20] | No! | 不是 |
[12:22] | Well, it could be. | 有机会是 |
[12:25] | But it’s not. | 但不是 |
[12:26] | But it…could be. | 但 有机会 |
[12:29] | And to think he asked a pregnant woman to rotate his tires. | 想到他居然让孕妇给他换车胎 |
[12:33] | That insensitive jerk! | 这个没心没肺的东西 |
[12:36] | It’s so cold. | 太无情了 |
[12:38] | She must be so scared. | 她肯定很害怕 |
[12:41] | I can’t imagine what it’s like to be alone and…pregnant. | 我无法想象自己孤身一人 还怀孕了 |
[12:50] | Don… | 唐 |
[12:53] | go like this. | 抹一下呗 |
[12:56] | Oh, any sign of Pickles? | 看见小咸菜没 |
[12:58] | No. I thought I saw him, | 没有 我以为我看到他了 |
[13:00] | but it just turned out to be some guy. | 但后来发现是某个人类 |
[13:04] | I hope he’s not lost– | 但愿他没迷路 |
[13:06] | cold and shivering in some dirty alley. | 在某个肮脏小巷瑟瑟发抖 |
[13:12] | When I was growing up, you worked. | 我从小就开始干活 |
[13:15] | You’re 15–pfft! You work. | 一满十五 就得干活 |
[13:19] | Could I have a beer for my buddy? | 给我兄弟来一杯好吗 |
[13:24] | You and me are cut from the same cloth. | 你和我是一路人 |
[13:31] | You know, not for nothin’, | 没别的意思 |
[13:33] | but you could really use a mint. | 但你真该嚼个口香糖 |
[13:41] | There you are! | 你在这呢 |
[13:42] | Dick, what are you doing here? | 迪克 你来干嘛 |
[13:44] | – I’ve come to take you home! – Now, wait– | -我来带你回家 -等等 |
[13:46] | I won’t have you poisoning | 我不会再让你的 |
[13:47] | her mind with your utero-centric propaganda! | 子宫中心论毒害她了 |
[13:54] | I think I’m going into labor! | 我觉得我要生了 |
[13:56] | Oh, all right. Now, calm down. | 好的 冷静 |
[13:58] | Can someone here take Wendy up to obstetrics? | 谁能带温迪去楼上妇产科 |
[14:01] | Me! I’ll do it! Oh, this’ll be great! Come on! | 我 我来 肯定很好玩 走 |
[14:03] | Sally, you come back here! | 莎莉 你给我回来 |
[14:05] | If that baby so damn important, | 如果这孩子真够重要 |
[14:06] | she can go to obstetrics by herself! | 她自己就能去妇产科 |
[14:10] | I’m sure she’ll be all right. | 我觉得她肯定没事 |
[14:15] | Oh, Dick, it’s horrible! | 迪克 太可怕了 |
[14:17] | Push! Push! | 用力 用力 |
[14:19] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊 |
[14:22] | When somebody tells you to push, | 别人叫你用力的时候 |
[14:24] | you don’t pull, you push! | 不是叫你用力跑 |
[14:28] | I’m coming! I’m coming! | 我这就来 就来 |
[14:33] | “Lost man. Mostly beige. | “寻人 通体呈米黄色 |
[14:35] | Answers to the name of Pickles.” | 一叫小咸菜他就答应” |
[14:39] | Pickles, is that you? | 小咸菜 是你吗 |
[14:41] | Pickles! Oh. That’s Ok, buddy. | 小咸菜 没事了 哥们儿 |
[14:44] | Let’s go home. | 咱回家 |
[14:46] | Hey, buddy…just got a fresh pitcher. | 哥们儿 刚给你叫了一大杯 |
[14:53] | Pickles? | 小咸菜 |
[14:54] | Pickles, you wanna ride in the car? | 小咸菜 你想坐车吗 |
[14:57] | Wanna ride in the car, boy? | 想坐车吗 |
[14:58] | Ah, that’s a good boy. | 这才是好孩子 |
[15:01] | Wha–wait! Pickles! | 等等 小咸菜 |
[15:05] | Pickles! Nooo! | 小咸菜 不要啊 |
[15:10] | My little baby’s so precious. | 我的小宝贝 属你最珍贵 |
[15:12] | For you, the world holds so much, | 全世界为你唱小情歌 |
[15:15] | and I’ll be right there, yes, | 我会永远在你左右 是的 |
[15:18] | taking your hand, leading the way | 握着你的手 带你往前走 |
[15:21] | on every step of your journey. | 走你人生每一步哟 |
[15:23] | Excuse me. Can I please bond with my baby? | 这位先生 能让我抱我孩子吗 |
[15:27] | In a minute when I’m done. | 我抱完了就到你 |
[15:28] | You’re so adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[15:30] | And look at your eyes. | 看你那眼睛 |
[15:31] | You have big, beautiful eyes, don’t you, Frank? | 你的眼睛又大又美 是不是 弗兰克 |
[15:34] | All right, that’s it. | 行了 受不了你 |
[15:35] | Look, his name is Sam, | 他名字叫山姆 |
[15:37] | and if you don’t leave, I’ll call the cops. | 你要再不走我就报警 |
[15:41] | I know. Your daddy’s a big meanie. | 我知道 你爸是个大坏蛋 |
[15:45] | Gimme the baby. | 把孩子给我 |
[15:46] | All right. Fine, fine. | 行 行 给你就是 |
[15:54] | He’s got your ears. | 他的耳朵随你 |
[15:55] | Look, he’s got your chin. | 看 他的下巴随你来的 |
[15:57] | He’s got my forceps marks. | 他身上的手术钳印子是我夹的 |
[15:59] | All right, get out. That’s enough. | 出去 你够了你 |
[16:04] | Oh, Sally… | 莎莉 |
[16:05] | how can you ever complain about being the woman? | 你身为女人怎能有怨言 |
[16:08] | What you’re capable of is amazing. | 女人的能力太伟大了 |
[16:10] | I have so much respect for your power, what you can do. | 我对你的能力表示无比崇敬 |
[16:14] | You know, I never thought I would say this, | 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[16:16] | but after seeing this awesome sight, | 但自从看过这美好的一幕 |
[16:19] | it makes me want to be a girl. | 我都想当女的了 |
[16:24] | Well, Dick, you throw like a girl, | 迪克 你投球像女的 |
[16:26] | you cry like a girl, and you’re paid like a girl, | 跟女的一样爱哭 挣的钱跟女的差不多 |
[16:29] | so you’re not so far off. | 你基本就是个女的 |
[16:31] | Thanks. You know something, Sally… | 谢谢 你知道吗 莎莉 |
[16:34] | I want you to get pregnant. | 我希望你能怀孕 |
[16:36] | What? | 什么 |
[16:37] | I want you to get pregnant. I want you to have a baby. | 我想要你怀孕 我想要你生小孩 |
[16:39] | Forget it. I don’t want to get pregnant. | 休想 我不要怀孕 |
[16:40] | I order you to get pregnant. | 我命令你怀孕 |
[16:42] | You can’t order me to get pregnant. | 你不能命令我怀孕 |
[16:43] | This is my body. I picked it out. Is that understood? | 我的身体我做主 懂吗 |
[16:46] | -But, lieutenant – Look, Dick, pregnancy is a great thing. | -可是副官 -怀孕是件大好事 |
[16:48] | It really is. | 确实 |
[16:49] | There’s just one problem with being pregnant– | 怀孕就一个缺点 |
[16:53] | the baby comes out! | 小孩会冒出来 |
[16:55] | It doesn’t just stay in there. It comes out! | 他不好好地待着 他出来 |
[16:58] | And that part must be painful. | 这一过程肯定很痛 |
[17:00] | Oh, no, it’s not the pain, Dick. | 不 不是因为痛 迪克 |
[17:02] | I can take the pain. It’s the responsibility. | 痛我可以忍 是因为责任 |
[17:06] | When I saw that tiny, scared little thing, | 当我看到那个柔弱又惊恐的小家伙 |
[17:11] | I realized something– | 我意识到 |
[17:13] | A baby’s forever. | 孩子是一辈子的事 |
[17:16] | I just don’t think I can handle that kind of responsibility. | 我觉得我还没法承担这种责任 |
[17:20] | Hell, I have enough trouble taking care of Harry. | 我照顾哈里就够费劲的了 |
[17:24] | My little Sally. | 小莎莉呀 |
[17:26] | Sometimes, I think of you as a little girl… | 有时候 我把你当成小女孩看待 |
[17:29] | and that’s why I order you to do things like get pregnant. | 所以我才命令你怀孕什么的 |
[17:34] | But you know, you’re growing up now, | 但是 你已经长大了 |
[17:36] | and, obviously, capable of making decisions on your own. | 显然能自己拿主意了 |
[17:41] | I respect that. | 我尊重你的意见 |
[17:44] | You do? | 真的 |
[17:45] | No. | 假的 |
[17:47] | I just don’t want to get into another argument I can’t win. | 反正也吵不过你 我就不争了 |
[17:52] | Wow. You’re growing up, too. | 瞧瞧 你也长大了 |
[17:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | Pickles, you’re home now. | 小咸菜 你到家了 |
[18:08] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[18:11] | They’re friends! | 他们是朋友 |
[18:13] | You! I’m surprised you have the nerve to show your face! | 你 我没想到你居然还有胆子出现 |
[18:16] | That guy makes me so mad. | 这人气死我了 |
[18:18] | Ooh! Shh! Here they come. | 嘘 他们回来了 |
[18:20] | I feel better about it, too. | 我也觉得好多了 |
[18:22] | What did you learn? | 你学到什么啦 |
[18:23] | Well, I always thought that water was unbreakable. | 我一直以为水是没法破的[羊水] |
[18:27] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[18:28] | Is it my birthday? | 今天是我生日吗 |
[18:30] | Everything isn’t always about you, Dick. | 不是什么事儿都围着你转的 迪克 |
[18:33] | We came because we heard about Sally | 我们来是因为听说了莎莉的事 |
[18:35] | and we wanted to be there for her 100%, | 我们想在她身边全力支持 |
[18:38] | unlike some people. | 不像某些人 |
[18:39] | Oh, yeah. Some people are bastards. | 就是 某些人真是混蛋 |
[18:44] | Yeah. We didn’t want you to have to go through it all alone. | 对 我们不想让你独自承担一切 |
[18:46] | Go through what alone? | 独自承担什么 |
[18:48] | Sally, can I talk to you for a moment, in private? | 莎莉 我能跟你私下谈谈吗 |
[18:54] | Sally, it isn’t easy growing up | 莎莉 生在拉瑟福 |
[18:57] | without a father in a town like Rutherford. | 缺少父爱很难成长 |
[19:00] | What’s the use of a bat and ball | 要是没人给你投球 |
[19:02] | if there’s no one there to throw a pitch? | 那要球和球棒有什么用 |
[19:04] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[19:05] | I want to be the father of your baby. | 我想做你孩子的父亲 |
[19:08] | What baby? | 什么孩子 |
[19:09] | The baby you’re having. | 你肚里的孩子 |
[19:11] | I’m not having a baby. | 我没有孩子 |
[19:12] | – Sally, I know you’re pregnant. – I’m not pregnant. | -我知道你怀孕了 -我没有 |
[19:14] | – She’s not pregnant. – She’s not pregnant? | -她没有怀孕 -没有 |
[19:16] | I was pretending, but I’m not really. | 我装的 但不是真的 |
[19:17] | She’s not pregnant. | 她没怀孕 |
[19:19] | Oh, great. Then what the hell are we doing here? | 好嘛 那咱干嘛来了 |
[19:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:25] | Well, it certainly wasn’t my idea! | 这事儿肯定不赖我 |
[19:28] | Just when you think you’re out, | 你刚以为自己脱身了 |
[19:30] | this family pulls you right back in! | 这一家子又把你拽回来了 |
[19:38] | Hey, Don. | 唐 |
[19:39] | Yeah, Sally? | 怎么 莎莉 |
[19:40] | I just want you to know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[19:42] | that what you just said was really touching. | 你刚刚说的话我很感动 |
[19:44] | Sally, If you ever really do want to get preg– | 莎莉 你要真想怀… |
[19:46] | – Ain’t gonna happen. – I’m just saying! | -你休想 -我就随便一说 |
[19:49] | My god, what happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[19:50] | He got hit by a car. | 他被车撞了 |
[19:52] | Pickles, stop. | 小咸菜 别咬了 |
[19:54] | Pickles, stop! | 小咸菜 停下 |
[19:58] | Harry… | 哈里 |
[19:59] | I’m not going to tell you what to do, but… | 我不会告诉你该怎么做 但是 |
[20:02] | I’m not sure this planet is the safest place for Pickles. | 我觉得小咸菜在这个星球上不安全 |
[20:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:13] | Now, you can keep him if you want, | 现在 是走是留你决定 |
[20:15] | but I think you should give it some thought. | 但我认为你应该仔细考虑 |
[20:19] | Pickles, sit. Pickles, sit. | 小咸菜 坐 小咸菜 坐 |
[20:23] | Look…I don’t think that earth is the right place for you. | 听我说 我觉得地球不合适你 |
[20:28] | I mean, it’s just too dangerous out there, | 外面太危险了 |
[20:31] | and I wouldn’t be saying that if I didn’t love you–no! | 我是因为爱你才这么说 别这样 |
[20:36] | So, I think you should go, Ok– | 我觉得你应该回去 好吗 |
[20:39] | No! Pickles! Go! | 别这样 小咸菜 回去 |
[20:42] | Pickles, get outta here! | 小咸菜 你走吧 |
[20:44] | Pickles, come here! | 小咸菜 过来 |
[20:47] | Pickles, go back to your pod and go home, | 小咸菜 回你飞船然后回家 |
[20:51] | back where you belong. Go now. | 回到适合你的地方 走吧 |
[20:53] | Pickles, go home! | 小咸菜 回家 |
[21:10] | It’s for the best, Harry. | 这样最好 哈里 |
[21:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:13] | Dick, do you think that someday, when I’m ready, | 迪克 你觉得等哪天 我准备好了 |
[21:15] | maybe I can have an earth pet? | 我养一个地球宠物行吗 |
[21:17] | Sure, Harry. | 当然 哈里 |
[21:19] | Dick, do you think someday, when I’m ready, | 迪克 你觉得等哪天 我准备好了 |
[21:21] | I could have a baby of my own? | 我自己养个孩子行吗 |
[21:23] | Of course, Sally. | 当然 莎莉 |
[21:24] | Hey, Dick, do you think | 迪克 你觉不觉得 |
[21:25] | when he has a pet and she has a baby, | 当他有了宠物 她有了小孩 |
[21:27] | I could get an apartment across town? | 我可以在村东头买间房 |
[21:29] | Absolutely, Tommy. | 当然了 汤米 |
[21:33] | Make it a 2-bedroom. | 给我留间卧室 |
[21:42] | I must say, | 我得说一句 |
[21:45] | you are one of the most interesting men I have ever met. | 你是我所见过最有趣的男人 |
[21:53] | So attentive and well behave. | 如此专注又乖巧 |
[21:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:01] | Do you wanna go out? | 你想出去 |
[22:05] | That’s a sliding glass door! | 那是滑动玻璃门 |