时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Good morning, Dick. | 迪克 早上好 |
[00:07] | Oh. Hello, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[00:10] | Young love. | 稚嫩的爱 |
[00:12] | Yes. I didn’t mean to stare at them, but… | 没错 我没打算盯着他们看 不过… |
[00:14] | they’re really going at it. | 他们可真够激烈的 |
[00:16] | They really are. | 还真是啊 |
[00:19] | Hey! That fat guy’s blocking our view! | 那胖子挡住我们的视线了 |
[00:22] | Hey, chubby, keep it moving! | 胖子 快走开 |
[00:24] | You scared them off. | 你把他们吓跑了 |
[00:26] | I guess this is what my life has become… | 看来我的生活就是这样了 |
[00:29] | living vicariously through the gritty romance of others. | 窥视别人奔放的爱情以自勉 |
[00:34] | The gates of windemere? | 《温德米尔的大门》 |
[00:36] | Yeah. Sasha Reese is torn between two lovers, | 是啊 萨莎·里茨挣扎在两个情人之间 |
[00:40] | and every step she takes | 她所走的每一步 |
[00:41] | is a guilty yet sensuous delight. | 都交杂着负罪感跟肉体欢愉 |
[00:43] | – That’s junk. – How can you say that? | -烂书 -你怎么这么说 |
[00:45] | I’m telling you, I read it. It’s junk. | 我告诉你 我看过 就是烂书 |
[00:49] | I saw the most romantic movie last night. | 昨晚我看了一部无比浪漫的电影 |
[00:52] | Man, woman, bed, cake. | 叫《男人 女人 床 蛋糕》 |
[00:54] | It’s a German art film. Very riveting. | 德国文艺片 特有意思 |
[00:57] | Once you figure out which character’s male | 只要你能分清哪个角色是男的 |
[01:00] | and which character’s female. | 哪个角色是女的 |
[01:17] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[01:20] | Oh, I’m off to see a movie at cine Rutherford, | 我要去拉瑟福影院看电影 |
[01:22] | and I refuse to pay those | 但是我坚决不买 |
[01:23] | outrageous concession stand prices. | 影院里的高价零食 |
[01:25] | Where’d you get those? | 这些你是在哪儿买的 |
[01:27] | I bought them last time I was at the movies. | 我上次看电影时买的 |
[01:30] | Wait. You’re going to the movies? | 等等 你要去看电影 |
[01:32] | You’re not taking the car, are you? | 你不是要开车去吧 |
[01:33] | No, Sally, I’m going to walk the 3 blocks! | 不开 莎莉 我要走过去 走三条街 |
[01:35] | Of course I’m taking the car. | 我当然要开车去了 |
[01:37] | I’m buying groceries. I need the car. | 我要买日用品 我要用车 |
[01:39] | Well, you can have your fun later. | 那你得晚点儿再遛车了 |
[01:40] | I’m so sick of this. | 我真受够了 |
[01:42] | You have to get me my own car. | 你得给我买辆车 |
[01:43] | Yeah, Dick. Most families do have 2 cars. | 对啊迪克 大多数家庭都有两辆车 |
[01:45] | Most families have a couch. | 大多数家庭都有个沙发 |
[01:47] | Most families have a mother. Most families are related. | 大多数家庭都有个妈妈 家庭成员还有血缘关系 |
[01:49] | If that’s what you want, go move in with most families. | 想要那样的 就搬去跟大多数家庭住吧 |
[01:54] | Well, not that I’m thinking about it, | 不是我不想去 |
[01:56] | but where exactly do most families live? | 可是这”大多数家庭”到底住哪儿呢 |
[01:59] | Wait, Dick. I need wheels. | 等等 迪克 我需要车 |
[02:01] | – Fine. Buy a car. – Yes! | -好吧 买辆车 -太棒了 |
[02:03] | A used one. And be sure to listen to the car salesman. | 买二手的 一定要听汽车推销员的话 |
[02:06] | He’s your friend, and he’s there to help. | 他是你的朋友 而且他会帮你的 |
[02:48] | Well, aside from the overpowering stench of cat musk, | 撇开这股浓烈的猫尿味不谈 |
[02:51] | this one’s a cream puff. | 这辆车还真是保养得不错 |
[02:52] | This one’s pretty cool, too. | 这辆也很不错 |
[02:54] | Except for that spot on the seat. | 除了座位上的那一小块脏点 |
[02:56] | It’s blood. I’m getting out this thing. | 那是血迹 我要下车 |
[02:59] | Boys, the search is over. | 同志们 不用找了 |
[03:01] | This… | 这辆 |
[03:03] | is the most sensible car I have ever seen. | 是我见过的最动人的一辆车 |
[03:07] | This car… | 这辆车 |
[03:08] | makes me feel like something | 让我感觉好像 |
[03:10] | that’s always been missing in my life | 我生命中一直缺失的某种东西 |
[03:12] | can be solved with this long, beautiful machine. | 可以被这台修长美丽的机器所弥补 |
[03:17] | It’s kind of shaped like a banana. | 这车长的有点像香蕉 |
[03:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:33] | You know, I’ve been waiting to see this movie for months. | 我为了看这部电影已经等了好几个月了 |
[03:37] | Oh, really? I just got here. | 真的吗 我刚刚才来的 |
[03:44] | Are you, uh… | 你是 |
[03:46] | German? | 德国人吗 |
[03:47] | No. | 不是 |
[03:49] | Are you trying to make conversation? | 你是在跟我搭话吗 |
[03:51] | No. | 不是 |
[03:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:55] | Oh…I love that. | 我愿意跟你聊天 |
[03:57] | I’m Anita. | 我叫安妮塔 |
[03:58] | I’m Dick. | 我叫迪克 |
[03:59] | So since we’re both alone, | 既然咱俩都没伴 |
[04:01] | would you like to sit together? | 你愿意跟我坐一起吗 |
[04:03] | Sit with you, together, us? | 跟你 坐在一起 咱们俩 |
[04:05] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[04:07] | Well, sure. | 当然了 |
[04:10] | Oh, uh, F.Y.I.– | 跟你说哦 |
[04:12] | Raisinets on the right, | 牛奶糖在右兜 |
[04:14] | jujubes on the left. | 水果软糖在左兜 |
[04:16] | Reach in… | 自己伸手拿 |
[04:28] | That was wonderful. | 太爽了 |
[04:30] | I just loved the ending. | 我喜欢结尾的那一段 |
[04:32] | I just loved when you frenched me. | 我喜欢你舌吻我的那一段 |
[04:42] | Where’s your car? | 你的车呢 |
[04:43] | Apparently it’s parked in heaven. | 很明显是停在天堂里了 |
[04:54] | Must have viper. | 一定要买蝰蛇跑车 |
[04:57] | Lieutenant, this is a mistake. | 副指挥官 这样不对 |
[04:59] | We just need transportation. | 咱要的只是交通工具 |
[05:00] | We’re not entering the daytona 500. | 不是要去参加赛车 |
[05:03] | It was amazing. | 这车多好啊 |
[05:04] | The power, the thrust! | 那个动力 那个加速度 |
[05:06] | You should’ve driven it. | 你刚才应该开一下试试 |
[05:08] | I tried to drive it and you bit my hand. | 我想开来着 结果你咬我手 |
[05:12] | All right, Sally, let’s see what we can do | 好了 莎莉 咱们来看看 |
[05:14] | to put you into that beautiful automobile– today. | 怎样才能让你得到那辆性感小跑 今天之内 |
[05:18] | We’ll think about it and come back. | 我们要考虑一下然后再来 |
[05:20] | He’s just a child. Don’t pay any attention to him. | 他一小屁孩 不用管他的意见 |
[05:22] | It’s Ok. I was a kid. | 没关系 我也是个孩子 |
[05:23] | Once. | 曾经 |
[05:25] | Tell me, sport, do you like girls? | 小伙子 告诉我 你喜欢女孩子吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah, I do. Sorry. | 对 我喜欢女的 抱歉 |
[05:33] | So, Bill, could I have the keys now? | 比尔 现在可以把钥匙给我了吗 |
[05:36] | Sure. But first we’re going to need 1/3 down. | 当然 不过要首付三分之一车款 |
[05:38] | On a $60,000 car, | 六万块的车 |
[05:40] | that’s 20,000. | 三分之一就是两万 |
[05:41] | Ok, no problem. I’m writing a check. | 好 没问题 我开支票 |
[05:43] | Now you’re thinking like a businesswoman. | 您真有生意人风范 |
[05:45] | Nothing like a check to show the manager you’re serious. | 没什么比支票 更能证明您的诚意了 |
[05:48] | Like a heart attack, Bill. | 就像犯心脏病一样 比尔 |
[05:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[05:53] | Have you gone insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[05:56] | We don’t have $20,000. | 咱们哪有两万块啊 |
[05:58] | Whoa. I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[05:59] | We can hold a raffle. | 我们可以办个抽奖销售 |
[06:01] | That’s great. What would we raffle? | 好想法 我们要卖什么 |
[06:03] | The viper! | 卖蝰蛇跑车 |
[06:05] | Sally, that check is gonna bounce | 莎莉 你的支票会被银行退票 |
[06:07] | and they’re gonna come after us. | 然后他们就会来追债的 |
[06:08] | Yes, but they’ll never catch us in the viper! | 没错 但开上蝰蛇小跑 谁也追不着 |
[06:11] | Ok. | 好了 |
[06:13] | We ran your credit report. | 我们查了一下你的信用记录 |
[06:15] | They say you don’t exist. | 他们说根本没有你这个人 |
[06:17] | Oh, that’s weird. So can I take the car now? | 好奇怪喔 那我现在能把车开走吗 |
[06:20] | No. My manager also told me | 不行 我的经理还告诉我 |
[06:22] | you only have $1,300 in the bank. | 你银行账户上只有一千三百元 |
[06:25] | Well, that is just not true. Who did he get that from? | 不是真的 他从哪听说的 |
[06:28] | The bank. | 从银行 |
[06:29] | Bill, what do I have to do to get this car? | 比尔 我怎么样才能拿到这辆车 |
[06:31] | Well, that’s simple. | 很简单 |
[06:33] | Less money up front and a series of pickup payments, | 首付之后还有一系列提车款 |
[06:35] | finance the back end against the deficit down lease. | 为抵消拖欠你需要付清余款 |
[06:36] | We’ll launch fiscal payoff or simply spread the down | 我们会提出财务清偿 或者房产抵押 |
[06:38] | across the term and use asset collateral. | 然后为你们办理分期付款 |
[06:41] | Bill, what do I have to do to get this car? | 比尔 我怎么样才能拿到这辆车 |
[06:49] | Oh, that was… | 刚才真是 |
[06:51] | Oh, I know. Just wonderful. | 我知道 爽就一个字 |
[06:53] | Thank you for a good time. | 谢谢你陪我爽过 |
[06:56] | Oh. Thank you for not listening to me when I said no. | 谢谢你在我说”不要”的时候没听我的 |
[07:00] | You’re a great guy. | 你是个好男人 |
[07:02] | Oh…you’re terrific, too. | 你也很不错 |
[07:04] | That’s why this is going to be so hard to say, | 正因如此我觉得难以启齿 |
[07:07] | but, Anita… | 但是 安妮塔 |
[07:09] | I don’t think I can marry you. | 我不能跟你结婚 |
[07:12] | You can’t? | 你不能 |
[07:13] | No. Although I know it would be the gentle manly thing to do | 不行 虽然我知道是男人就要负起婚姻大任 |
[07:16] | I–I’m just not ready. | 我只是还没准备好 |
[07:17] | Oh, Dick. | 迪克 |
[07:18] | I just got through a really messy divorce, | 我刚经历过一场离婚大战 |
[07:20] | and I don’t want to get married. | 我根本不想结婚 |
[07:22] | I don’t even want a relationship. | 我甚至都不想谈恋爱 |
[07:24] | So… | 所以 |
[07:26] | this is pretty much it. | 这样就可以了 |
[07:29] | Oh. What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[07:31] | This is pretty much it. | 就这么一次就可以了 |
[07:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:35] | Well, you know– I–I hope that you’re Ok with this. | 那个… 我希望你能接受 |
[07:37] | Ok! | 接受 |
[07:39] | I’m jim dandy! | 爷爽大了 |
[07:41] | I had no idea this sort of random coupling existed. | 我还真不知道有这种随机交配 |
[07:45] | Outside the animal kingdom. | 以为动物世界才有 |
[07:47] | Tell me, are there a lot of women | 告诉我 是不是有很多女人 |
[07:49] | who feel the way you do, | 都和你有同样的感觉 |
[07:51] | and do you happen to have their phone numbers? | 你会不会碰巧有她们的电话号码 |
[07:54] | Now add the 5 and carry the 2. | 加五 再把二进一位 |
[07:57] | Got it. | 算出来了 |
[07:58] | All right, Harry, I think I’ve finally worked it out. | 好了哈里 我觉得我终于算清楚了 |
[08:01] | If we give Bill our $1,300 down | 如果我们把一千三存款付给比尔 |
[08:03] | and get a payment of $70 a month… | 然后每月七十块钱分期付款 |
[08:05] | – Wwhich we can afford. – Right. | -这钱咱付得起 -没错 |
[08:06] | The car would be paid off in 2073. | 那到2073年能把车款付清 |
[08:12] | It’ll be an antique by then. | 到那时候这车就成古董了 |
[08:14] | We could make money on this car. | 那咱就发财了 |
[08:17] | Let’s go find Dick’s checkbook. Come on. | 咱们去找迪克的支票薄 快 |
[08:20] | So you guys are getting a new car? | 你们要买新车吗 |
[08:22] | – Yeah. A viper. – A viper? | -对 蝰蛇跑车 -蝰蛇 |
[08:24] | What a ridiculous waste of money. | 简直就是乱花钱 |
[08:26] | Don’t tell me. Tell Sally. | 别跟我说 跟莎莉说去 |
[08:28] | Good. I thought you wanted it. | 那就好 我还以为是你想要 |
[08:30] | You know, to impress all those vapid bimbos at school. | 用车来吸引学校里的风骚女生 |
[08:33] | No. No. | 没有 才不是 |
[08:34] | You mean like, uh… | 你是说像 |
[08:36] | Tina Emory? | 蒂娜·艾莫丽那种 |
[08:38] | Exactly. Did you see what she had on today? | 没错 你看见她今天穿什么了吗 |
[08:41] | Oh, god! With the–ugh! | 妈呀 那玩意 恶心 |
[08:46] | Uh…would you just excuse me for just a second? | 你能等我一小会儿吗 |
[08:52] | Sally, we have got to get that viper! | 莎莉 咱必须买下那台蝰蛇跑车 |
[08:55] | Hello, family! | 家人们 你们好 |
[08:57] | You’ll never guess. | 你们肯定想不到 |
[08:58] | I had sex again. | 我又做爱了 |
[09:05] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[09:05] | If you and Albright are back together, | 你跟欧布莱特要是复合了 |
[09:08] | – I’m just gonna frag us all. – No. | -我就撕碎咱全家 -不是 |
[09:11] | No, it wasn’t Mary. | 不是 不是跟玛丽 |
[09:12] | It was Anita Palone. | 是跟安妮塔·佩隆 |
[09:14] | A fabulous divorcee I met at the movies. | 我在电影院遇见的美貌离异妇女 |
[09:17] | Oh, a little casual sex. | 就是”随性”嘛 |
[09:19] | Casual sex? | “随性” |
[09:20] | Yeah, you know, | 是啊 |
[09:21] | a passionate tryst with a stranger. | 初次见面 搞完两散 |
[09:23] | Yes! Yes, that’s exactly what I had. | 是的 没错 我刚才就是这样 |
[09:26] | Casual sex. | “随性” |
[09:27] | Wham bam, thank you, deliveryman. | 一场激战 谢谢你 送货员 |
[09:30] | Nothing could be sweeter | 剧院偶遇安妮塔 |
[09:32] | than Anita in the theater. | 万千美女也比不上她 |
[09:36] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等会儿 等会儿 |
[09:37] | Dick. So you just met her, and then… | 迪克 这么说你是刚刚遇见她然后就… |
[09:40] | Did you, uh, did you use… | 你 你用了… |
[09:41] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 没错 用了 |
[09:43] | A 3-pack. | 一整盒三个 |
[09:45] | Ribbed for her pleasure. | 螺纹让她更快乐 |
[09:48] | But…I turned them inside out. | 不过 我翻过来用了 |
[09:52] | Oh, god, you are so selfish. | 天哪 你太自私了你 |
[09:58] | Thursday’s good? | 星期四可以吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah. Thursday’s good. | 可以 星期四没问题 |
[10:03] | What’s that for? | 这是为什么 |
[10:05] | For you. | 为了你 |
[10:06] | – For what? – For recommending | -我怎么了 – 谢谢你推荐我看 |
[10:08] | Man, woman, bed, cake. | 《男人 女人 床 蛋糕》 |
[10:10] | Oh, I take it you liked it. | 那我估计你是喜欢它了 |
[10:12] | Oh, no. It was god-awful. | 不喜欢 电影无比烂 |
[10:14] | But I met a woman in line. A fabulous woman. | 但我排队时遇见了一个女人 一个尤物 |
[10:18] | Well, that’s nice, Dick. | 那挺好的 迪克 |
[10:19] | Oh, I’ll say. We had sex in my car. | 我正要说呢 我们在我车里搞震了 |
[10:22] | You did what?! | 你们做了什么 |
[10:24] | I can’t believe it either, | 我也不敢相信 |
[10:26] | but it was great. | 不过真是太爽了 |
[10:27] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么你要跟我说 |
[10:30] | Oh, it wasn’t a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[10:31] | It was casual sex. | “随性”一下 |
[10:33] | That’s the great thing. | 其爽无比 |
[10:34] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[10:36] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[10:37] | Yeah. You know, it all started with these raisinets. | 是啊 一切都是牛奶糖惹的祸 |
[10:40] | I had them in my pocket– | 我把糖放在裤兜里… |
[10:43] | Oh, damn! I have a class. | 见鬼 我还有课 |
[10:44] | I’ll tell you what, We’ll have lunch, | 这样吧 咱们待会一起吃午饭 |
[10:46] | and I’ll fill you guys in on all the sexy details, Ok? | 届时我把所有性爱细节都告诉你们好吗 |
[10:51] | And that, of course, led to the big bang. | 就这样 然后 宇宙野炮一声响 |
[10:55] | And you just met in line at the theater? | 你们是在剧院排队才认识的 |
[10:58] | You rule! | 你太牛了 |
[10:59] | It’s pretty amazing. | 是很厉害没错啦 |
[11:01] | Dr. Solomon, um, | 所罗门教授 |
[11:02] | I’m a little uncomfortable with this dialogue. | 我对这个话题很有意见 |
[11:04] | Oh, no, don’t be. | 别呀 |
[11:05] | Just in wrapping up this section, | 正要做总结陈词呢 |
[11:07] | I’d like to say that after such a wonderful night, | 我想说 经历此般一夜情 |
[11:10] | for as long as I live, I’ll never forget Anita. | 我此生不忘安妮塔 |
[11:12] | Anita! | 安妮塔 |
[11:13] | Anita Palone. | 安妮塔·佩隆 |
[11:15] | Anita Palone? That’s my mom’s name. | 安妮塔·佩隆 我妈就叫这名 |
[11:19] | No no, this woman said that she was from Pittsburgh. | 不 那女的说她是从匹兹堡来的 |
[11:22] | My mom lives in Pittsburgh, | 我妈就住在匹兹堡 |
[11:24] | and…she was visiting me this weekend. | 而且 她这周末才来看过我 |
[11:26] | Well, then it must be her! | 那肯定就是她了 |
[11:29] | My god, Bug! | 天哪 小虫 |
[11:31] | How could you have been in my class for 3 years | 你在我班上待了三年 |
[11:34] | and never mentioned how incredibly hot your mom was?! | 怎么从来没提过你妈有这么漂亮 |
[11:37] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[11:39] | Talk about coincidence! | 太巧了耶 |
[11:47] | Hi, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[11:48] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[11:49] | Hello, Mr. Goodbar. | 你好啊 风流糖豆先生 |
[11:52] | I have news. | 我要发布个消息 |
[11:54] | You nailed the scrubwoman in the broom closet. | 你在杂物室跟清洁工打野炮了 |
[11:57] | No. | 没有 |
[11:58] | No. You remember my telling you about my one-night stand? | 不是 还记得我跟你说过的我的一夜情吗 |
[12:03] | Rings a bell. | 有点印象 |
[12:04] | Turns out she’s Bug’s mother. | 结果她是小虫的妈妈 |
[12:07] | How did you find that out? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[12:09] | Oh, I was rhapsodizing about it in class. | 我刚才在班上热烈讨论这一段呢 |
[12:12] | Once I told him her name, Bug guessed. | 我一说她的名字 小虫就猜到了 |
[12:14] | You don’t care whose feelings you hurt. | 你伤了别人的感情还不以为意 |
[12:18] | Like who? | 伤谁了 |
[12:19] | Bug, for instance? | 比如说 小虫 |
[12:20] | I didn’t realize. | 我没感觉啊 |
[12:22] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然没感觉 |
[12:24] | Well, why are you so angry? | 你干吗那么生气 |
[12:26] | I’m not. | 我没生气 |
[12:27] | As a matter of fact, I could care less what you do, | 其实 我一点不关心你做了什么 |
[12:29] | you huge ass! | 你个大混蛋 |
[12:32] | You know, if I were the Dean, | 如果我是院长 |
[12:34] | I’d slap you in the face. | 我就扇你一个大耳光 |
[12:40] | You’re not the Dean! | 你不是院长啊 |
[12:42] | What was that for? | 她那是什么意思 |
[12:44] | You know, there are two kinds of people in this world. | 这个世界上有两种人 |
[12:47] | Those who want loving, monogamous relationships | 有人想要忠诚专一的感情 |
[12:49] | and those who hop from bed to bed having meaningless sex! | 而有的人偏喜欢随床乱搞 |
[12:51] | Yes. I was the former, | 对啊 我原来是前者 |
[12:53] | now I’m the latter. What’s the big deal? | 现在我变成了后者 有什么大不了的 |
[12:55] | You know, if I were Dr. Albright, | 我要是欧布莱特教授 |
[12:57] | I’d slap you in the face. | 我就扇你个大耳光 |
[13:02] | You’re not Dr. Albright! | 你不是欧布莱特教授啊 |
[13:07] | And the viper… | 这种跑车 |
[13:10] | has 420 horsepower. | 马力四百二 |
[13:13] | Wow. Sounds like a lot. | 好像很强的样子 |
[13:15] | Oh, it’s plenty. | 绝对够强 |
[13:20] | Tina Emory. What a surprise. | 蒂娜·艾莫丽 没想到你也在 |
[13:22] | Gee, Tommy, I had no idea you were so popular. | 哟汤米 我还真不知道你这么受欢迎啊 |
[13:24] | Well… | 那个 |
[13:26] | now you know. | 现在你知道了吧 |
[13:28] | And you’re such good friends with Tina. | 而且你跟蒂娜交情这么好 |
[13:31] | Yes, I am. | 对 没错 |
[13:32] | We met at school | 我们在学校碰见的 |
[13:34] | when he told me he was getting a viper. | 他告诉我他正要买辆蝰蛇跑车 |
[13:36] | Where is the viper, anyway? | 话说回来 跑车在哪儿呢 |
[13:38] | Oh, it’s coming. | 马上就买到 |
[13:39] | When is it coming? | 什么时候呢 |
[13:41] | ‘Cause I hate to have to keep riding to school | 因为我实在不想再搭道格·托夫勒的 |
[13:44] | in Doug Toffler’s trans am. | 老通用车去学校了 |
[13:46] | Well, that won’t be necessary at all. | 你就放心吧 |
[13:49] | Uh…I’ll– I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[13:51] | right back. | 马上回来 |
[13:53] | Dick, I’m in very big trouble. | 迪克 我有大麻烦了 |
[13:55] | We need that viper now! | 咱现在就得买下蝰蛇小跑 |
[13:56] | What’s the emergency? | 急什么 |
[13:57] | My love life depends on it. | 我的爱情生活全指望它了 |
[14:00] | Looking for a little casual sex, eh? | 想稍微”随性”一下 是吧 |
[14:02] | I would be happy to get to casual first base with this one. | 跟这妞稍微上个一垒我就知足了 |
[14:06] | Don’t sweat it, Tommy. | 别紧张 汤米 |
[14:07] | You’ll get there. Of course, | 我看好你哟 当然了 |
[14:09] | you might get slapped a couple of times in the process. | 过程中你可能得挨几巴掌 |
[14:12] | But you will have a ball. | 不过梦想终将实现 |
[14:15] | – Cool. – True, | -好耶 -没错 |
[14:16] | there’s a chance that you’ll lose a little self-respect, | 虽然你可能会丢点面子 |
[14:18] | but it’s a lot of fun. | 但是绝对妙趣横生 |
[14:20] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[14:21] | That is, if you don’t compare | 是不错 如果不跟 |
[14:22] | those few seedy moments with a relationship | 以前某段对你来说 |
[14:25] | that once meant… everything to you. | 意味着一切的感情相比的话 |
[14:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | So if that sounds good… | 如果你觉得可以 |
[14:34] | go for it. | 就去争取吧 |
[14:42] | Come on in, folks. Please. | 各位请进吧 |
[14:44] | I have some news. | 我有消息告诉你们 |
[14:46] | We, uh, ahem… | 我们… |
[14:48] | we got the deal! | 我们同意成交 |
[14:50] | For 1,300 down and $70 a month? | 首付一千三月供七十吗 |
[14:52] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:53] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[14:54] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[14:57] | You got the numbers right, | 款项你们写的没错 |
[14:58] | but you misspelled viper. | 可是你们把”蝰蛇”写错了 |
[15:00] | It’s spelled “Pinto.” | 你们写的是”斑马”[福特产小型车] |
[15:03] | Pinto. | 斑马 |
[15:04] | Pinto. Pinto. Pinto. | 斑马跑得快 |
[15:05] | Pinto. Pinto. Pinto. | 斑马跑得快 |
[15:06] | Is that like a souped up viper? | 那是加强马力版的蝰蛇跑车吗 |
[15:08] | Actually, no. | 其实 不是 |
[15:09] | It’s that brown one right out there. | 就是外面那辆棕色的车 |
[15:11] | Pinto. | 斑马 |
[15:14] | That? | 那辆吗 |
[15:16] | But I thought that’s what you fed the viper. | 我还以为那车是喂给蝰蛇吃的呢 |
[15:19] | “Fed the viper.” No, Sally. | “喂蝰蛇吃的” 不是的 莎莉 |
[15:21] | Please. | 请坐 |
[15:22] | I want to make your dream of having a car come true, | 我想让你实现拥有一辆车的梦想 |
[15:26] | and after reviewing your financial situation, | 重审了你们的财务状况后 |
[15:28] | I’ve chosen a Ford pinto for you | 考虑到你和你的驾驶需求 |
[15:30] | and your driving needs. That’s what I do, Sally. | 我为你选择了福特斑马 这是我的工作 莎莉 |
[15:33] | I’m a professional. | 我是这方面的专家 |
[15:34] | I don’t want a pinto. | 我不想要斑马车 |
[15:36] | I don’t want one. | 我不想要那个 |
[15:38] | I hear you, Sally. I do. | 我听见了 莎莉 我明白 |
[15:39] | Tell you what. Let me check inventory. | 这样吧 我来查查库存 |
[15:41] | Say. There’s a ’75 Nova out back | 有了 库房有一辆75经典款的雪佛兰 |
[15:45] | that I was saving for a friend. | 是我帮朋友留的 |
[15:50] | Ok. Ok, we can’t panic. | 好了 好了 别慌 |
[15:52] | We cannot let that viper slip away. | 我们不能放走那辆蝰蛇 |
[15:55] | This guy has to have a weakness. I mean… | 这个人肯定有弱点 |
[15:56] | – I’ve got it! – What? | -我知道了 -什么 |
[15:58] | We can’t win. | 咱买不成了 |
[15:59] | What? | 什么 |
[16:00] | We can’t win. | 咱买不成的 |
[16:03] | This is no ordinary guy. | 此人不是一般人 |
[16:05] | He’s a soul sucker. | 他会吸星大法 |
[16:08] | Dear god. | 我的老天爷 |
[16:09] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[16:10] | We’ve encountered his kind before. | 以前我们也遇到过这种人 |
[16:12] | He’s an evil force of nature. | 他是大自然中一股邪恶力量 |
[16:14] | A black hole. | 是黑洞 |
[16:16] | He feeds on our desperation. | 他吸食我们的绝望 |
[16:17] | Tom, what are you saying? | 汤姆 你说什么呢 |
[16:19] | It just makes him stronger. | 吸人绝望以变强 |
[16:21] | There’s only one thing we can do, lieutenant. | 我们只有一条出路 副指挥官 |
[16:23] | We’ve got to walk away. | 咱得走人了 |
[16:25] | No, no, no, no! | 不要不要不要 |
[16:26] | – I hate walking! – We’ve got to! | -我讨厌走路 -不走不行 |
[16:32] | I made a friend cry. | 我的朋友可是在伤心痛哭哦 |
[16:35] | But the nova’s yours, Sally. | 但是雪佛兰是你的了 莎莉 |
[16:37] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[16:44] | No. | 不要 |
[16:45] | Yes! You can drive her home today. | 可以的 你今天就可以把车开回家了 |
[16:50] | No. | 不要 |
[16:51] | Huh? | 什么 |
[16:53] | I said no. | 我说不要 |
[16:55] | Come on, Sally, I am ready to make this deal. | 来吧 莎莉 我已经准备好交易了 |
[16:59] | No! | 不要 |
[17:01] | I’ll throw in floor mats, fabric guard, and undercoating. | 本车附赠小地毯 皮革保养剂 还包喷车底漆 |
[17:04] | Ok, boys, step aside. | 同志们 站一边儿去 |
[17:05] | You have taken the joyful experience of buying a car | 你夺走了买车的乐趣 |
[17:07] | and turned it into something ugly! | 把卖车变成了肮脏的事 |
[17:13] | You know what you are, buddy? | 哥们儿 你知道你是什么吗 |
[17:16] | A car salesman. | 汽车推销员 |
[17:18] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[17:20] | A big steaming pile of car salesman! | 一坨邪恶的汽车推销员 |
[17:23] | Well, you just lost yourself a sale! | 你刚失去了一笔买卖 |
[17:26] | Come on, boys! | 走吧 同志们 |
[17:32] | Ok. I don’t have a car, | 那个 我没有车 |
[17:33] | – but I’m interested in your undercoating. – Harry. | -不过我对你们的底漆挺感兴趣 -哈里 |
[17:44] | Mary, I just wanted you to know | 玛丽 我只想让你知道 |
[17:46] | I’ve made it up to Bug. I have him an “A” on his test. | 我已经补偿了小虫 我给他的考试打了个优 |
[17:50] | You faked his grade? | 你给他的成绩造假 |
[17:52] | Yes. I made things right. | 没错 我把错误改正了 |
[17:53] | Oh, Dick, you can’t do that. | 迪克 你不能那么做 |
[17:55] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[17:56] | Well–you just can’t. | 就是不行 |
[17:57] | What do you want from me?! | 你到底要我怎么样 |
[18:00] | I want you to think, Dick. | 我要你好好想想 迪克 |
[18:02] | I want you to think about how your | 我要你想想你的行为 |
[18:04] | actions affect other people. | 会给别人造成什么影响 |
[18:06] | What about the other students in your class, | 你班上的其他学生怎么办 |
[18:09] | the ones you’ve hurt? | 其他被你伤害过的人 |
[18:10] | Sure, they act like they’re not vulnerable, | 当然了 他们好像表现得很坚强 |
[18:12] | but they are. | 但其实不是 |
[18:13] | Mary, I’ve never seen you this concerned | 玛丽 我以前从来没见你 |
[18:15] | about other people before. | 这样关心过别人 |
[18:17] | Is this about you? | 是跟你有关系吗 |
[18:20] | Yes, it’s about me. | 对 是跟我有关系 |
[18:22] | But, Mary, we’re broken up. | 但是 玛丽 我们分手了 |
[18:24] | We have been for months. | 已经分手好几个月了 |
[18:26] | I know, but… | 我知道 可是… |
[18:27] | there’s still some stupid part of me | 我身体里还有某个愚蠢的部分 |
[18:29] | that thought we might get back together. | 想着没准儿我们还会复合 |
[18:30] | I have that stupid part, too! | 我也有那个愚蠢的部分 |
[18:32] | Forget it. We’re not getting back together. | 算了吧 我们是不可能复合的 |
[18:35] | Why not? | 为什么不可能 |
[18:36] | ‘Cause you ruined it. | 因为被你毁了 |
[18:37] | I thought I’d already ruined everything | 我还以为我已经把能毁的 |
[18:39] | I could possibly ruin! | 都毁完了呢 |
[18:41] | Well, you missed a spot. | 你把这点儿给漏下了 |
[18:45] | Oh, what was I thinking? | 我在想什么啊 |
[18:47] | Anita was a mistake. | 安妮塔是个错误 |
[18:48] | It was fun for a while, | 当时很有意思 |
[18:51] | but then it was so… empty. | 可事后就很 空虚 |
[18:53] | Not like with you. | 跟和你在一起不一样 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:59] | Hugs? | 抱一个呗 |
[19:05] | Ok, but don’t grind me. | 好吧 但是别使劲压我 |
[19:10] | Dr. Sol– | 所罗… |
[19:12] | Wow. You’ll nail anything that moves. | 所有活物你都不放过啊 |
[19:15] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[19:17] | Please, just give me a moment alone with– | 请让我单独跟小虫… |
[19:20] | Bug, uh, sit down, Bug. | 坐下吧 小虫 |
[19:23] | I’ve learned a lot | 在过去的几天里 |
[19:24] | over the past few days, Bug, and… | 我学到了很多 小虫 而且… |
[19:26] | I just want to say that… | 我只想说 |
[19:28] | I’m sorry for what I said about your mother. | 我为我说过的关于你母亲的话道歉 |
[19:31] | Also, I feel it only fair | 还有 我认为只有给你 |
[19:34] | to give you the grade you deserve, | 真实的成绩才是公平的 |
[19:37] | which, as you probably know, is an “F.” | 你可能已经知道了 是”不及格” |
[19:40] | Oh, first you and my mom, | 你先是跟我妈乱搞 |
[19:42] | and now you’re giving me an “F”? | 然后现在你判我个不及格 |
[19:44] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[19:45] | Oh, man! | 天哪 |
[19:46] | Bug! | 小虫 |
[19:51] | Dad. | 爸 |
[19:52] | Frankie. | 弗兰奇 |
[19:53] | Pauly. | 保利 |
[19:58] | Is this the illustrious Dr. Solomon? | 这就是传说中的所罗门教授吗 |
[20:00] | Yes, that’s me. And you are? | 没错 就是我 您是 |
[20:02] | So angry! | 狂怒人士 |
[20:03] | – Dad– – Shut up, son. | -爸 -闭嘴 儿子 |
[20:05] | I mean that in the most caring way. | 我是满怀爱意地让你闭嘴 |
[20:07] | I’m glad you’re here, Mr. Palone. | 你能来太好了 佩隆先生 |
[20:09] | I was just telling Bug | 我刚刚正准备跟小虫说 |
[20:11] | how concerned I was | 我很担心 |
[20:12] | about your ex-wife’s lurid sexcapades. | 你前妻的性胡闹行为 |
[20:15] | Will you please stop talking about that? | 你能别再说这事儿了吗 |
[20:17] | You’d think this was the first woman you ever had. | 好像你头回碰女人似的 |
[20:19] | Well, not to brag, | 我可不是炫耀 |
[20:21] | but actually, it’s my second. | 不过其实 她是我的第二个女人 |
[20:24] | Oh, a ladies’ man. | 妇女之友啊 |
[20:26] | Big shot. | 挺了不起啊 |
[20:28] | Smooth talker. | 油嘴滑舌呀 |
[20:29] | – You should be ashamed of yourself! – No, no, no. Hold on. | -你应该为自己感到羞耻 -别冲动 |
[20:31] | I’m just trying to set my house in order. | 我正在努力让一切回归正轨 |
[20:34] | Granted, having sex with her in my car is fun– | 没错 在我车里跟她搞震很棒 |
[20:37] | You had it in your car? | 你们是在你车里做的 |
[20:41] | Don’t hit him! | 别打他 |
[20:43] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[20:44] | I don’t care if I ever play the harp again! | 我以后不能再弹竖琴也无所谓 |
[20:48] | I’ll kill him! I’ll kill him! | 我要弄死他 我要弄死他 |
[20:54] | I wonder how long I can convince Tina | 真不知道我得解释到什么时候 |
[20:57] | that the viper’s in the shop. | 蒂娜才能明白车还在店里 |
[20:58] | Oh, probably a long time. | 大概得解释好一阵了 |
[21:00] | Yeah. She’s not the shiniest coin in the fountain. | 对 她脑子不太灵光 |
[21:03] | Don’t worry, Tommy. | 别担心 汤米 |
[21:05] | We’ll get a car eventually. | 我们早晚会有辆车的 |
[21:06] | It was just our bad luck | 这次只是我们运气不好 |
[21:08] | that we happened to get the one car salesman | 碰上个有辱整个汽车 |
[21:10] | who gives his whole profession a bad name. | 销售界的烂销售员 |
[21:14] | – Groovy meat monocle. – Oh, thanks. | -好炫的五花肉眼罩啊 -谢谢 |
[21:17] | No more casual sex for you. | 不敢再”随性”了吧 |
[21:19] | You know, there’s no such thing as casual sex. | 随意的性其实一点不随性 |
[21:22] | It has all these repercussions. | 后果很严重 |
[21:24] | Well, maybe it wouldn’t if you’d just shut up about it. | 你搞完不到处乱说 也许就没事儿了 |
[21:27] | If I hadn’t talked about it, | 如果我不说 |
[21:29] | I never would have found out something wonderful. | 有件好事我就永远不能得知了 |
[21:31] | That Mary still cares about me. | 那就是 玛丽依然爱我 |
[21:33] | Oh, like I said, you should have just shut up about it. | 我说了 你闭嘴吧你 |
[21:45] | Excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[21:46] | but is this the line for the 3:15 show? | 三点十五分的电影在这里排队吗 |
[21:48] | No, no. N-No, you don’t! | 不行 你休想 |
[21:51] | I’m just here to see a movie. I’m not having sex with you! | 我只是来看场电影 我是不会跟你做爱的 |
[21:55] | Here, just take some raisinets and go. | 听着 拿了糖赶紧走 |
[21:57] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点 |
[21:58] | Go on! Go on! | 快走 快走 |
[22:02] | That was a close one. | 好险啊 |
[22:04] | Keep running, you vulgar slut! | 接着跑 你个庸脂俗粉 |