时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Damn that channel 9 weatherman! | 九频道天气预报员去死吧 |
[00:11] | What? It’s not raining. | 怎么啦 又没下雨 |
[00:13] | I know. I cut through his yard, | 我知道 我从他家院子抄近路 |
[00:15] | and the sprinklers went off. | 结果喷水器喷水了 |
[00:21] | Car wash again? | 又去洗车了 |
[00:23] | Do you see any soap? | 你看有肥皂泡吗 |
[00:26] | Dr. Albright, | 欧布莱特教授 |
[00:28] | they’re having a reception for that new professor. | 学校会为新来的教授办个欢迎会 |
[00:30] | Oh. Dr. Neesam. | 尼森教授 |
[00:31] | Mm-hmm. Should I RSVP? | 对 要回复你也去吗 |
[00:32] | Please. | 那太好了 |
[00:33] | Oh, uh, me, too, Nina. | 我也要去 尼娜 |
[00:36] | Dick, this guy’s kind of a big shot, | 迪克 这教授是个大人物 |
[00:38] | so when you meet him, try not to act so… | 你见他的时候 请别表现的那么… |
[00:40] | – Brilliant? – No. | -聪明绝顶 -不是 |
[00:42] | Athletic? | 体魄健壮 |
[00:43] | Uh, well– | 这个嘛 |
[00:44] | Gorgeous? | 魅力四射 |
[00:45] | Weird. | 怪异 |
[00:47] | Weird as in sexy? | 性感得怪异吗 |
[00:49] | Weird as in weird. | 怪异得 怪异 |
[00:51] | Oh, so suddenly I’m weird. | 你怎么突然觉得我怪异了 |
[00:53] | Not so suddenly, Dick. | 没那么突然 迪克 |
[00:55] | I said it today, I said it yesterday, | 我今天说 昨天说 |
[00:57] | I say it every day. | 我天天都说你怪异 |
[01:00] | Oh, I thought that was just a running joke we had. | 我还以为那是咱俩之间的日常玩笑 |
[01:02] | I’d do something, | 我做一些蠢事 |
[01:03] | then after the fire trucks left, | 但是矛盾过去之后 |
[01:05] | you’d let me have it. Ha ha. All in good fun. | 你又原谅我了 多和谐呀 |
[01:07] | Dick, you and your family– | 迪克 你和你家人… |
[01:09] | I know you mean well, | 我知道你们人不坏 |
[01:11] | but sometimes it’s like | 但你们有时候 |
[01:12] | being around “The Addams Family”. | 特像”亚当斯一家” |
[01:15] | Well… I will admit that John Adams’ views | 好吧 我承认约翰·亚当斯关于 |
[01:18] | of a strong central government | 强化政府集权的论点 |
[01:20] | may have been ahead of their time– | 对那个年代来说太前卫 |
[01:21] | That’s not who I meant. | 我说的不是他 |
[01:24] | John Quincy Adams?! | 难道是约翰·昆西·亚当斯 |
[01:26] | You’re comparing me to that freak show?! | 你居然说我像那个变态 |
[01:46] | Tommy, tell me if this milk tastes bad. | 汤米 你尝尝这牛奶坏没 |
[01:51] | We’re kind of busy right now, Sally. | 我们忙着呢 莎莉 |
[01:53] | We have to write about our family’s history for class. | 学校留作业让写家族历史 |
[01:56] | Ok. Um… | 好了 |
[01:57] | My family came to America in 1852 on a Dutch schooner. | 我的家族1852年乘荷兰帆船来到美国 |
[02:02] | How about yours? | 你家呢 |
[02:07] | Well, um, | 那个 |
[02:08] | my great-grandfather, uh… | 我的曾祖父 |
[02:10] | escaped from the Nazis through the Alps | 带着家人和教音乐的保姆 |
[02:13] | with his family and their singing nanny. | 越过阿尔卑斯山逃出纳粹魔掌 |
[02:18] | – Um, Tommy? – Yeah? | -汤米 -怎么了 |
[02:19] | That’s the “Sound of Music”. | 那是《音乐之声》 |
[02:21] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[02:23] | And don’t think that we’re not suing! | 别以为我们不会告他们侵权 |
[02:28] | Don’t throw that away. | 别扔了啊 |
[02:30] | Oh. Why, do you recycle? | 干嘛 你要回收吗 |
[02:32] | No. | 不是 |
[02:33] | I’m trying to get into the Guinness book of world records | 我想当世界上收集易拉罐最多的人 |
[02:36] | for the world’s biggest can collection. | 好进吉尼斯世界纪录 |
[02:38] | – How many do you have? – So far? | -你收集多少了 -目前吗 |
[02:40] | Just the one. | 就这一个 |
[02:44] | Oh. August. | 奥古斯特 |
[02:45] | I’m glad you’re here. | 太好了 你在这 |
[02:46] | Tell me, do you think that we are weird? | 告诉我 你觉得我们一家人很怪异吗 |
[02:53] | Well, um… I don’t think that– | 我不觉得… |
[02:55] | Oh, come on, come on. I won’t be offended. | 尽管说 我不会生气的 |
[02:57] | You can be honest. | 实话实说 |
[03:01] | Um…sometimes… | 有时吧… |
[03:02] | you can be a little… | 你们会有一点… |
[03:03] | weird. | 怪异 |
[03:06] | And you’re a pedantic little twerp! Now get out! | 你还是个爱卖弄的做作女呢 赶紧滚蛋 |
[03:11] | Why does everybody keep saying that we’re weird? | 大家怎么老是说咱们怪异呢 |
[03:14] | Jealousy. | 嫉妒呗 |
[03:15] | No, come on. This is important. | 不对 这很重要 |
[03:17] | Our mission is to be average human beings. | 我们的任务是做正常人类 |
[03:20] | Is it possible that | 难道咱们 |
[03:21] | we’re not fitting in as well as we think? | 没有想象的那么正常吗 |
[03:25] | Well, Dick, you can be a little weird. | 其实吧 迪克 你是有点怪异 |
[03:28] | You’re the weirdo. | 你小子才怪异 |
[03:30] | Weird as in sexy? | 性感得怪异吗 |
[03:33] | You’re both freaks. | 你俩都是怪胎 |
[03:35] | Oh, yeah, compared to you? | 是吗 跟你比吗 |
[03:40] | Anybody got a can? | 谁有易拉罐啊 |
[03:43] | Harry, tell me if this milk tastes bad. | 哈里 你尝尝这牛奶坏没 |
[04:25] | Family meeting! Family meeting! | 家庭会议 家庭会议 |
[04:26] | What you got there? | 你拿的什么呀 |
[04:28] | Books. Lots of books. | 书 一大堆书 |
[04:29] | What for? | 为什么啊 |
[04:30] | We’re not fitting in. | 因为咱们潜伏没到位 |
[04:31] | Apparently, being human | 很明显 我欲为人 |
[04:33] | involves more than just 2 arms, 2 legs, | 不光要长两只胳膊两条腿 |
[04:35] | and the occasional major orifice. | 和身上偶尔使用的大洞小洞 |
[04:37] | What we have here is the almanacs of man. | 这些书是人类大百科 |
[04:40] | Statistics on lifestyles and behavioral studies. | 生活方式和行为研究的统计资料 |
[04:43] | We’ve got to become completely average Americans, | 我们要成为如假包换的普通美国人 |
[04:46] | and that takes work! Now , come on, start reading. | 这很费事的 快点 开始看 |
[04:48] | Ah, look! | 你们看 |
[04:49] | It says the average American | 书上说普通美国人 |
[04:50] | uses 4.1 pounds of butter a year. | 平均一年用掉4.1磅黄油 |
[04:54] | Orally? | 吃吗 |
[04:58] | It says that the average american commute is 22 minutes. | 书上还说美国人 平均通勤时间22分钟 |
[05:01] | Oh, no. I’m only 5 minutes from work. | 不是吧 我下班到家只要五分钟 |
[05:04] | Tomorrow take the riding mower. | 明天骑割草机去上班吧 |
[05:08] | Ok. | 听好了 |
[05:09] | Statistically, at least one of us | 据统计 目前为止我们当中 |
[05:11] | should be divorced by now. | 应该至少有一个人离婚了 |
[05:13] | I want that one! | 这个我想要 |
[05:16] | And 10% of us should be gay. | 并且我们当中10%的人是同性恋 |
[05:20] | That’s not why we got divorced. | 我不是因为那个才离婚的 |
[05:24] | 10% is a minority. | 10%是少数人 |
[05:26] | We’ve got to go with the majority, the average. | 我们要跟随主流 跟随大众 |
[05:28] | Oh. Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:29] | The average family of 4 lives in a 3-bedroom residence. | 一般四口之家住三居室 |
[05:34] | We’re going to have to move. | 我们必须搬家 |
[05:36] | You better tell Dubcek. | 你最好告诉杜布切克一声 |
[05:38] | Oh, she’s going to be upset. | 她会难过的 |
[05:39] | No. I’m sure she’ll be fine. | 不会 她肯定没事 |
[05:40] | Mrs. Dubcek! | 杜布切克太太 |
[05:41] | What? | 干嘛 |
[05:42] | We’re moving! | 我们要搬家 |
[05:43] | Like hell you are! | 见鬼去吧你 |
[05:49] | And this area, which I’ve designated “X,” | 这个地方 我设为X |
[05:52] | is the guest suite, which opens into “Y,” | 是客房 与Y相通 |
[05:54] | creating a lovely area for entertaining: “Z.” | 形成一个优秀娱乐区Z |
[05:58] | Is it cable-ready? | 有线电视装没装 |
[06:00] | Does the walk-in closet have ample storage space? | 干嘛不问壁橱空间够不够大 |
[06:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:04] | I’m just telling you: it does. | 我意思就是 应有尽有 |
[06:06] | Dr. Solomon, does the university know | 所罗门教授 学校知不知道 |
[06:09] | that you’re using your class time to | 你利用课堂时间 |
[06:11] | try and sublet your apartment? | 转租房子啊 |
[06:13] | Just for that, Karen, | 凯伦 就冲你这句话 |
[06:14] | you’re going to miss out on this unique opportunity. | 这个难得的机会就没你的份儿了 |
[06:16] | How much is the rent? | 租金多少 |
[06:18] | 325 a month. | 325块一个月 |
[06:19] | Cool! I’m in! | 好啊 我租了 |
[06:20] | That’s less than my mom charges! | 比我妈收的还少耶 |
[06:26] | Uh, come on in, fellas. | 进来吧 小伙子们 |
[06:29] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[06:30] | Well, this is it. | 就是这了 |
[06:32] | Cool! | 真酷 |
[06:33] | Party! | 爽耶 |
[06:36] | I want you boys to know | 你们几个要知道 |
[06:38] | I’m in bed by 11:00. | 我晚上十一点睡觉 |
[06:40] | Oh. Well, you know, we’ll keep it down. | 好吧 我们会小点声的 |
[06:42] | No, I just… | 不是 我就是 |
[06:43] | wanted you to know. | 想让你们知道 |
[06:49] | This is the living room… | 这是客厅 |
[06:51] | Well, I think we’re ready. | 我们收拾好了 |
[06:52] | Good-bye, Mrs. Dubcek. | 再见 杜布切克太太 |
[06:54] | I believe it was Mr. William Shakespeare who said, | 我记得威廉·莎士比亚说过 |
[06:57] | “Parting is such sweet sorrow–“ | “离别是甜蜜的伤痛…” |
[06:59] | Bye-bye now. | 赶紧走吧你 |
[07:01] | Well, onward to a new life. | 好啦 向着新生活出发 |
[07:09] | Everything’s so beige. | 到处都是米黄色 |
[07:12] | A perfectly neutral color for perfectly neutral living. | 最完美的普通颜色 点缀最完美的普通生活 |
[07:15] | Hey! I’ve seen this before. | 我以前见过这个 |
[07:17] | This is stain-resistant carpet. Look. | 这是抗污地毯 看 |
[07:26] | That’s a good place for a chair. | 往这儿放个椅子挺不错的 |
[07:29] | Everything’s falling into place. | 一切进展顺利 |
[07:31] | Yeah, but something | 是啊 还有个事儿 |
[07:33] | isn’t quite right… | 不太合适 |
[07:40] | Does it fit? | 合适吗 |
[07:41] | Mine does. | 我的合适 |
[07:42] | It feels great! | 感觉好极了 |
[07:43] | Look out! | 好着呢 |
[07:54] | You know, it is amazing the advances the Swedes have made | 知道吗 瑞典人在家具科技方面的创造 |
[07:58] | in the science of furniture, | 着实厉害 |
[07:59] | especially considering they have only one known tool. | 想想人家 就用这一个工具 |
[08:03] | This stuff is genius. | 这玩意太高端了 |
[08:05] | You guys, look what I got! | 你们几个 来看看我买的东西 |
[08:08] | America’s number one pain reliever, | 美国第一镇痛片 |
[08:11] | America’s leading chunky peanut butter, | 美国最牛花生酱 |
[08:13] | and America’s favorite mustard for over 50 years. | 畅销美国50年的芥末 |
[08:17] | Hey, this bread is recommended by 4 out of 5 dentists | 五分之四的牙医向爱吃面包的患者 |
[08:21] | for their patients who chew bread. | 特别推荐的面包 |
[08:23] | Guys, I have a date with Mary. | 各位 我和玛丽有个约会 |
[08:24] | Which shirt looks, better, this one… | 哪件衬衫比较好看 这个 |
[08:26] | or this one? | 还是这个 |
[08:35] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[08:36] | Hi. Come in. | 你们好 请进 |
[08:37] | Hi. I’m Flora. | 你好 我叫弗劳拉 |
[08:38] | And I’m Steve. | 我叫史蒂夫 |
[08:39] | – I’m Dick. – Hi, Dick. | -我叫迪克 -你好 迪克 |
[08:41] | Are those Dockers? | 你裤子工人牌的吗 |
[08:42] | Yes, they are! | 对 正是 |
[08:43] | I have those exact pants. | 我穿的这条跟你的一样 |
[08:44] | Well, we just wanted to welcome you to the building. | 我们就是想欢迎你们搬到这来 |
[08:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:49] | By the way, | 对了 |
[08:50] | is that your red convertible parked outside? | 外面那个红色敞篷车是你家的吗 |
[08:52] | Oh, don’t worry. We’ll be replacing it soon | 放心吧 我们马上换车 |
[08:55] | with a minivan or a sport-utility vehicle. | 换成小货车或者多用途汽车 |
[08:58] | Good choice. | 选的好 |
[08:59] | And, uh… your assigned parking spot is G-14. | 还有 你的指定停车位是G-14 |
[09:02] | And so you know, | 你们还得知道 |
[09:03] | we don’t do laundry after 10 p.m. | 晚上十点之后洗衣房关闭 |
[09:06] | Wow. Is everything so regimented around here? | 这里所有事情都这么严谨吗 |
[09:08] | Well, we have a pretty active tenants’ association. | 我们这儿的居委会倒挺活跃的 |
[09:11] | Oh! Could I join? | 我能加入吗 |
[09:12] | Well, sure. | 可以啊 |
[09:13] | There’s a meeting tonight. | 今晚就有个会议 |
[09:14] | We have to tell you, | 跟你们说哦 |
[09:15] | we’re so glad to be rid of the last people who lived here. | 能摆脱上一家租户 实在是太好了 |
[09:18] | They stored all kinds of junk on their balcony. | 他们往阳台上摆各种破烂儿 |
[09:21] | It’s so nice to have some normal people here. | 能住些正常人太好了 |
[09:27] | Normal! | 正常人 |
[09:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:38] | And you, sir? | 您呢 先生 |
[09:39] | I can’t decide. What is your most popular dish? | 我拿不准 你们哪个菜最热门 |
[09:41] | Well, a lot of people like the Steak Fajitas. | 有不少人喜欢牛排卷 |
[09:43] | Then Steak Fajitas it is. | 那就点牛排卷 |
[09:45] | And, uh, how would you like it cooked? Medium. | 您要几成熟 五成 |
[09:47] | And the sauce, sir? Medium. | 放什么酱 先生 普通的 |
[09:49] | – And your drink? – Cola, medium. | -饮料呢 -可乐 中杯的 |
[09:51] | No, wait. | 哎 等等 |
[09:53] | Yes, medium. | 对 就要中杯的 |
[09:55] | So, how’d you like the movie? | 你觉得电影怎么样 |
[09:56] | It’s the number one movie in America. | 美国最佳电影 |
[10:00] | But did you like it? | 那你喜欢吗 |
[10:01] | It’s America’s favorite movie, | 它是美国最受欢迎的电影 |
[10:02] | and that’s good enough for me. | 对我来说就够好了 |
[10:04] | I guess it was Ok. | 我觉得还行吧 |
[10:06] | 2 thumbs up. Way up. | 非常好 无比好 |
[10:11] | I’m having a nice time. | 我今天很开心 |
[10:13] | You are? That’s true. | 真的吗 说的也是 |
[10:14] | You’ve neither screamed nor cried all evening. | 你整个晚上既没叫也没哭 |
[10:18] | This is cause for a celebration. Waiter? | 值得庆祝 服务生 |
[10:20] | A bottle of your most average champagne. | 来瓶你们这最普通的香槟 |
[10:31] | Oh. How’s it coming, Harry? | 弄的怎么样了 哈里 |
[10:33] | Well, I had a little trouble. | 我遇上点小麻烦 |
[10:35] | We were trying to put the support rod | 我们一直忙着把支撑杆 |
[10:37] | from the uben into the flord slot, | 从这个弯道插到插槽里 |
[10:42] | but that crisis is past. | 不过问题已经解决了 |
[10:44] | Ah. Look at us. | 看看咱们 |
[10:45] | We’re doing great. | 咱做的多到位 |
[10:47] | Everything’s coming together. | 日趋正常 |
[10:49] | Oh, I’m reading a great John Grisham novel. | 我正拜读约翰·格里沙姆的大作呢 |
[10:52] | It’s about a young southern lawyer | 主人公是个与邪恶资本家 |
[10:53] | who fights an evil corporate giant. | 勇敢抗争的南方小律师 |
[10:55] | Hey, my Grisham’s about that, too. | 我这本格里沙姆小说也讲这个 |
[10:57] | So is my Grisham! | 我的格里沙姆也是啊 |
[11:06] | Hey, guys. | 同志们好 |
[11:12] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[11:14] | It’s me Tommy. | 是我啊 汤米 |
[11:16] | Well, you can’t be Tommy. Tommy looks like a girl. | 你哪是汤米 汤米很娘的 |
[11:19] | Oh. No. | 瞧你说的 |
[11:20] | I went to the megacuts. | 我把头发剪了 |
[11:22] | Well, if you’re Tommy, answer me this: | 好吧 如果你是汤米 那你说 |
[11:24] | are we, or are we not aliens? | 咱们是不是外星人啊 |
[11:26] | Yeah, Dick, we are. | 是 迪克 咱就是 |
[11:28] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[11:30] | Ah, there’s my Grisham. | 这不是我的格里沙姆么 |
[11:40] | Here we go. This thing– | 好了 这个东西… |
[11:42] | whatever it is– | 不管是啥玩意儿吧 |
[11:43] | has got to go. | 得扔了 |
[11:45] | Just have them haul all this away. | 把它们都拖走吧 |
[11:47] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:48] | Yes, Nina, I’m sure. | 对 尼娜 我确定 |
[11:49] | It’s just that you’re acting kinda strange. | 你有点怪怪的 |
[11:51] | Me, strange? | 我 怪怪的 |
[11:52] | I’m textbook normal. | 我是标准型正常 |
[11:54] | If anyone is strange, it’s you. | 要说怪 你才怪 |
[11:57] | You exercise too much, you drive a stick shift, | 你锻炼太勤 开手动挡车 |
[12:00] | you drink root beer. | 喝麦根汽水 |
[12:01] | Oh, and you’re black. | 而且你是黑人 |
[12:04] | What’s strange about being black? | 黑人有什么奇怪了 |
[12:06] | Let’s face it, Nina, | 面对事实吧 尼娜 |
[12:07] | most white people aren’t. | 大多数白人都不黑的 |
[12:09] | But they want to be. | 他们还想往黑了晒呢 |
[12:13] | What’s going on? | 干嘛呢 |
[12:14] | I’m just getting rid of some of these kooky knickknacks. | 就是处理处理这堆奇怪小玩意 |
[12:17] | What could I have been thinking? | 我以前是怎么想的啊 |
[12:19] | I don’t know. | 没什么啊 |
[12:20] | I think it’s kind of nice | 我觉得在办公室里 |
[12:21] | having personal touches around the office. | 放点个性装饰物挺不错的 |
[12:24] | I was thinking about getting one of those big ficuses. | 我还想搞盆那种特粗的植物呢 |
[12:26] | Whoa, hold on there, Courtney Love. | 慢着 科特妮·洛芙 |
[12:29] | The circus is a fun place to visit, | 偶尔去马戏团玩玩挺有意思 |
[12:31] | but you don’t want to live there. | 但常住就不行了 |
[12:33] | Can I have your Mr. Potato Head? | 薯头先生能给我吗 |
[12:35] | Sure. Go ahead. Weirdo. | 没问题 拿去吧 怪胎 |
[12:39] | Oh, hi, Jeff. Thanks so much for coming. | 你好 杰夫 你能来太好了 |
[12:42] | I suppose you’re wondering why we asked you here. | 你可能在纳闷我们为什么叫你来吧 |
[12:45] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:46] | Well, is that your doormat? | 那是你的擦鞋垫吗 |
[12:48] | Yeah. So? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[12:49] | Well, it doesn’t really go | 跟本栋楼的装潢风格 |
[12:51] | with the building’s decor, now, does it? | 不是很搭调哎 是不是呀 |
[12:54] | What’s the difference what color my doormat is? | 跟我用什么颜色的擦鞋垫有关系吗 |
[12:56] | Well, there are 2 approved colors, | 居委会指定了两种颜色 |
[12:58] | but we haven’t used either of those now, have we? | 但是你哪种都没用 是不是呀 |
[13:01] | No, but it’s just that– | 没有 但是它就是 |
[13:02] | You know what were we thinking? Were we thinking, | 亲是怎么想的呢 亲是不是觉得 |
[13:04] | “Hmm, I know better than the other 146 tenants”? | “我比其他146位住户更有品位”呀 |
[13:10] | Well, I just thought it | 我就是觉得这个 |
[13:12] | would give my place a little personality. | 能让我家显得有点个性 |
[13:14] | Oh, Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[13:16] | We don’t have room for personality in this complex. | 咱们这个集体是不欢迎个性的 |
[13:19] | What we need to do is | 我们要做的就是 |
[13:21] | abide by the rules we’ve all agreed to, right? | 遵守大家公认的规则 懂吗 |
[13:25] | Ok. So bye-bye. | 好啦 那就拜拜了 |
[13:28] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[13:31] | Hi, Marjorie. | 你好 马洁瑞 |
[13:32] | Come here, sweetie. | 过来吧 亲爱的 |
[13:36] | Now, it seems as though we put | 现在呢 貌似亲在门上 |
[13:37] | a little dried flower wreath on our door. | 挂了一个蔫掉的小花环 |
[13:41] | What were we thinking? | 亲是怎么想的呢 |
[13:51] | So, Sally, | 莎莉 |
[13:52] | do you like it here? | 你喜欢这地方吗 |
[13:54] | Oh, I love willow glen. | 我爱柳家村 |
[13:55] | It’s like no place else on earth. | 此村是全世界最特别的村 |
[13:57] | No… | 是啊 |
[13:58] | except oak bridge, willow brook, and glen brook. | 除了橡树村柳河村 还有河家村 |
[14:02] | I can’t remember life before willow glen, | 没搬来前的生活我已经忘却 |
[14:05] | and I can’t imagine life after it. | 柳家村的生活最美好 |
[14:07] | Oh! I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[14:09] | I got you a housewarming present. | 我给你买了个乔迁礼物 |
[14:12] | Mary, thank you. | 玛丽 谢谢你 |
[14:16] | Oh, it’s wonderful! What is it? | 真好看 这是什么啊 |
[14:18] | It’s a wind chime. You put it in the window, | 是风铃 你把它挂在窗户上 |
[14:21] | and the wind rushes through it and makes a lovely sound. | 风一吹就会响起悦耳的声音 |
[14:26] | Sound? As in “Noise”? | 声音 噪音吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[14:30] | Well, it’s far too pretty to take out of the box. | 这么漂亮拿出来多可惜 |
[14:34] | I know. I’ll just use it to store under the sink. | 有了 把它放水池底下好了 |
[14:42] | Jenga! | 层层跌 |
[14:45] | That was good fun. | 太有意思了 |
[14:46] | Say, who wants to do something completely crazy? | 话说 谁想干点无比狂野的事 |
[14:49] | – I do! – Me too. | -我想 -带我一个 |
[14:50] | – I’m game! – Mary? | -还有我 -玛丽呢 |
[14:51] | – God, yes. – Let’s go get some frozen yogurt! | -天哪 当然想了 -咱去吃冰冻酸奶吧 |
[14:58] | Come on, Mary! | 来啊 玛丽 |
[14:59] | You won’t believe it’s fat-free. | 根本吃不出是脱脂的 |
[15:07] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[15:09] | Hi, Dick. | 你好 迪克 |
[15:10] | Well, why aren’t you working in the office? | 你怎么不在自己办公室办公呢 |
[15:13] | I–I thought I’d save myself the walk. | 我想少走点路 |
[15:15] | I have another class coming in. | 我赶着要上下节课 |
[15:17] | What, now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[15:18] | Uh…in 3 hours. | 还有三个小时 |
[15:22] | I had a really good time last night. | 我昨晚过得很开心 |
[15:24] | It’s too bad you had to leave so suddenly, | 你匆忙离开实在是扫兴 |
[15:26] | but leaving both your iron and your stove on, | 不过你出门时忘了关熨斗和烤炉 |
[15:29] | I guess that can be pretty dangerous. | 可能会很危险吧 |
[15:32] | Take your seats, please! Just because I’m a little late | 请坐好 我虽然姗姗来迟 |
[15:35] | doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be ready to learn. | 不代表你学习的思想没准备好 |
[15:37] | Now… | 现在 |
[15:41] | who knows the answer to question number 4? | 谁知道第四题的答案 |
[15:44] | Well, who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[15:45] | I’ll ask the questions, thank you very much. | 只有我能提问 谢谢合作 |
[15:48] | Oh! You must be Dr. Neesam. | 你是尼森教授吧 |
[15:51] | No. The answer I’m looking for | 不对 我要的答案是 |
[15:52] | is “Marsupial.” Please concentrate. | “有袋类动物” 请集中注意力 |
[15:54] | Uh, uh, no, no, no. You don’t understand. | 不是 你搞错了 |
[15:57] | I’m Mary Albright. This is Dick Solomon. | 我是玛丽·欧布莱特 他是迪克·所罗门 |
[15:59] | We’re both professors here. | 我们都是这的教授 |
[16:00] | Well, in that case, you can’t possibly take my class. | 这样的话 你们不能上我的课 |
[16:03] | Please leave. | 请出去 |
[16:04] | But–but this is her room. | 但这是她的教室 |
[16:05] | Well, then you leave me no alternative. | 那我就没办法了 |
[16:07] | I must leave. | 只能走人了 |
[16:08] | Auf wiedersehen. | 再见[德语] |
[16:13] | So that’s the university’s idea of a hotshot professor? | 这就是学校中意的 那个全能教授吗 |
[16:17] | Oh, they say he’s quite brilliant. | 他们说他特有水平 |
[16:19] | Well, I say he’s quite weird. | 我觉得他特怪异 |
[16:21] | He certainly doesn’t fit in around here. | 他明显不适合这里 |
[16:22] | No, no, no, no. | 不适合呀 |
[16:24] | He’s too loud, too colorful, | 他太张扬 太耀眼了 |
[16:26] | too interesting. | 太有意思了 |
[16:27] | Exactly. Thank you. | 描述准确 谢谢 |
[16:29] | Come on, Dick, we could use | 拜托 迪克 在这地方 |
[16:31] | a little eccentricity around here. | 有点怪人怪事也挺好的 |
[16:33] | I mean, it’s getting a little dull, don’t you think? | 这儿越来越没劲了 你不觉得吗 |
[16:37] | A guy could take that personally. | 你是不是说我呢你 |
[16:41] | Excuse me. Is this the ladies’ room? | 请问 这是女厕所吗 |
[16:49] | Well, I believe that is it. | 应该就是这样了 |
[16:52] | As they say in Sweden… | 瑞典人说的 |
[16:54] | Fahrvergnugen. | 快乐驾驶[大众车的广告词] |
[16:57] | Hey, Dick, what are you doing home? | 迪克 你怎么回来了 |
[17:00] | I thought you were taking Albright to that new Starbucks. | 你不是带欧布莱特去新开的星巴克吗 |
[17:02] | Oh, the one down the street from the old one? | 离老店不远的那家吗 |
[17:03] | No, the one in between the 2 Kinko’s. | 不是 是俩快递公司之间那家 |
[17:05] | Oh. Across from the Barnes & Noble? | 连锁书店对面那家 |
[17:07] | It doesn’t matter which Starbucks! | 跟哪家星巴克没关系 |
[17:09] | She canceled on me. | 她不跟我去了 |
[17:11] | I don’t understand. Things were going so well. | 我就纳闷了 什么都好好的 |
[17:13] | Why wouldn’t she like me? | 她怎么就不喜欢我呢 |
[17:14] | Yeah. You’re just like every other guy in town. | 是啊 你跟本地其他人没啥两样啊 |
[17:16] | Yeah. There’s absolutely | 是啊 绝对没有 |
[17:17] | nothing remarkable or distinctive about you. | 超凡和出众的地方 |
[17:19] | And yet she resists. | 可她还是不喜欢我 |
[17:20] | But you’re completely homogenized! | 可是你已经完全正常了啊 |
[17:21] | There’s nothing not to like! | 没理由不喜欢啊 |
[17:22] | How much less does she want from you? | 她到底想让你多差劲啊 |
[17:25] | Well, it is her problem, ’cause we’re doing great. | 她有毛病 因为咱们活的挺好的 |
[17:27] | – Fantastic. – Couldn’t be better. | -特别好 -好的不得了 |
[17:29] | – I’m completely miserable. – I hate it here. | -我可闹心了 -我讨厌这地方 |
[17:31] | Kill me now. | 赶紧整死我吧 |
[17:33] | Wite a minute. I thought you guys liked it here. | 不是吧 我还以为你们喜欢这呢 |
[17:36] | We were just saying that cause we thought you liked it here. | 我们那是以为你喜欢才附和你的 |
[17:39] | I don’t like it. I hate it! | 我不喜欢这地方 烦死了 |
[17:41] | I thought you liked it! | 我还以为你们喜欢呢 |
[17:43] | I don’t like it! | 我不喜欢 |
[17:44] | I miss my coat. I miss my gnome. | 我怀念我的外套和我的小矮人 |
[17:46] | Well, hey, I miss my hair! | 我还怀念我头发呢 |
[17:48] | There’s some things you can’t go back on. | 有些东西是回不来的 |
[17:50] | We have to tough this out. | 我们要忍耐 |
[17:51] | We did it for the sake of the mission. | 我们是为了执行任务 |
[17:52] | No! This was a mistake! | 不对 就不该这么干 |
[17:54] | Becoming more average didn’t make us more human! | 咱们普通化了也没更像人类 |
[17:56] | It made us less! | 反倒不像了 |
[17:57] | All my bumps and quirks. | 我的小疯小傻 |
[17:59] | That’s what made me so delightfully Harry. | 正是我哈里的可爱之处啊 |
[18:03] | Pack up, boys. We’re going home! | 孩子们 我们打包回家 |
[18:04] | Going home?! Come on! | 回家 拜托 |
[18:07] | We just got this thing together! | 我们刚把这玩意拼好哎 |
[18:14] | I’ll be in the car. | 我去车里等你们 |
[18:15] | Hey, guys. | 你们几个 |
[18:18] | What’s going on? | 干嘛呢 |
[18:22] | Sally, uh… | 莎莉 |
[18:24] | I’ve, uh… | 我吧 |
[18:26] | I’ve made a command decision. | 我决定了 |
[18:30] | We’re moving back. | 咱们要搬回去 |
[18:32] | Is that what we’re doing? We’re not happy, | 咱就是这么办事儿的吗 过得不爽 |
[18:35] | so we’re just going to break our lease and move? | 就临时变卦搬家走人 |
[18:37] | Yeah. More or less. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[18:38] | No, Dick, we can’t do that. | 不行 迪克 不能这么干 |
[18:40] | You see, I’m in the majority now. | 你看 我现在融入了主流 |
[18:43] | There are more of us than there are of you, | 我们是多数 你们是少数 |
[18:45] | and that makes us right. | 少数要服从多数 |
[18:47] | I’m a member of a community, | 我是社区一员 |
[18:49] | a community that embraces wholesome American values. | 本社区信奉健康的美国价值观 |
[18:54] | And if you cross us… | 你们要想跟我们作对 |
[18:56] | we will destroy you. | 我们就灭了你们 |
[19:00] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 现在 要失陪了 |
[19:03] | I spotted a mezuzah on 2-C. | 我发现2-C家门上有安家符 |
[19:13] | And clearly, the oversize door knocker on 6-B | 而且 6-B家的门环太大 |
[19:16] | will set an unfortunate precedent, | 影响着实不好 |
[19:19] | so I think it behooves all of us | 所以我认为我们有必要 |
[19:21] | to nip this problem in the bud. | 把这个问题扼杀在摇篮之中 |
[19:23] | – Hear, hear! – Yeah. That’s right. | -对啊 对啊 -这就对了 |
[19:24] | Great. Ok, the next order of business is– | 太好了 下一件事是 |
[19:29] | What’s that noise? | 什么声音啊 |
[19:30] | I put up Mary’s wind chimes. | 我把玛丽送的风铃挂起来了 |
[19:33] | “Wind chimes”? | 风铃 |
[19:34] | Oh, we don’t do that here. | 咱们这不能挂的 |
[19:36] | No, we do not, flora. | 对 不能挂 弗劳拉 |
[19:38] | Dr. Solomon, take those down right away. | 所罗门教授 赶紧把风铃拿下来 |
[19:40] | Thank you very much. Ok– | 谢谢合作 好了 |
[19:46] | Is that a leaf blower? | 那是吹叶机吗 |
[19:47] | Diesel. | 烧柴油的 |
[19:49] | Well, you can’t run a leaf blower here! | 你不能在这开吹叶机啊 |
[19:51] | Oh, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[19:52] | It scared the hell out of Tommy’s dog. | 把汤米的狗都吓蒙了 |
[19:57] | Oh, it’s Ok, boy. It’s all right. | 没事儿 哥们 乖 |
[19:59] | Let me tell you, when he gets scared, | 提醒你们一下哦 它一害怕吧 |
[20:00] | he’s no friend of carpet. | 就乱咬地毯 |
[20:03] | This is unacceptable! | 这是不能接受的 |
[20:04] | You Solomons have been horrible tenants! | 你们老所家太差劲了 |
[20:07] | I call for an emergency eviction vote! | 我要求进行紧急驱逐投票 |
[20:09] | I second the motion! All in favor. | 我赞成提议 举双手赞成 |
[20:12] | Well, then it’s unanimous. Bye-bye. | 那就没有争议了 拜拜 |
[20:14] | Ok, the next order of business would be the hedge committee- | 好了 下一项讨论关于树篱… |
[20:17] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[20:18] | Uh, yes, Steve? | 怎么了 史蒂夫 |
[20:19] | You live with them. | 你和他们一起住的 |
[20:23] | Oh. Um…well, | 那好吧 |
[20:24] | can I move in with you? | 我能和你一起住吗 |
[20:26] | Nope. | 不行 |
[20:27] | But I’m one of you. | 但我跟你们是一家人啊 |
[20:28] | No. | 不是 |
[20:30] | You’re one of them. | 你跟他们是一家的 |
[20:31] | – Come on, Sally, it’s time. – No. | -来吧莎莉 该走了 -不要啊 |
[20:32] | – Oh! Oh! Come on, dear. – But I don’t want to go! | -走吧 妹子 -可是我不想走啊 |
[20:35] | Without me, | 我要是走了 |
[20:36] | this place is going to be colorful | 这地方就会五彩缤纷 |
[20:38] | and–and pretty w-with little critters | 宠物增趣 |
[20:40] | and birdies tweeting all over the place! | 鸟鸣不绝于耳 |
[20:43] | You’ll regret this! | 你们会后悔的 |
[20:48] | Becoming average was interesting, | 本以为做普通人挺有意思 |
[20:50] | but once we got there, | 可一亲自体验 |
[20:52] | it wasn’t interesting at all. | 还真是特没劲 |
[20:53] | Yeah. I mean, those people who weren’t weird were so… | 是啊 那帮正常人真是… |
[20:58] | weird. | 太不正常了 |
[20:59] | Then I became like them, which was really weird. | 我还跟他们混一起去了 太怪异了 |
[21:02] | Well, live and learn. | 活到老 学到老 |
[21:05] | We’re back to our normal selves. | 大家都回归原状了 |
[21:08] | Except for Tommy, who has a little cough. | 除了汤米 他还有点咳嗽 |
[21:11] | Otherwise, everything’s as it should be. | 除此之外 一切正常 |
[21:13] | Am I right, fellas? | 对吧 同志们 |
[21:14] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure. | 是啊是啊 可不是嘛 |
[21:18] | I’m turning in. | 我要回屋了 |
[21:19] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:20] | Which one of you guys is bunking down with me? | 你们谁和我一起睡 |
[21:22] | That would be me. | 是我 |
[21:23] | Well, don’t hog the blankets | 别掀我毯子 |
[21:25] | because I sleep in the nude. | 因为我裸睡 |
[21:27] | That’s a good idea! | 好睡法 |
[21:28] | I’m going to have to try that. | 我得试一试 |
[21:32] | You guys want to crash in my van? | 你们要去我车里挤挤吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah. | 要 |
[21:50] | What the hell was that? | 搞什么东西啊 |
[21:58] | Oh, Mary, there’s nothing better than this! | 玛丽 这玩意太好玩啦 |
[22:06] | He’s baaaack. | 终于回归”正常”了 |