时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Good morning, all! | 早啊 各位 |
[00:05] | Good morning. | 早 |
[00:06] | Hey, you’re wearing your lucky tie. | 戴幸运领带啦 |
[00:08] | What’s the occasion? | 什么场合 |
[00:09] | Oh, no occasion, really. | 没啥场合 |
[00:11] | This hotshot visiting professor, Dr. Neesam, arrives today. | 客座教授红人尼森今天要来 |
[00:14] | The Dean asked me to show him around, | 院领导叫我带他参观一下 |
[00:16] | so I want to look my best, | 我穿戴整齐点 |
[00:18] | just to let him know that he’s on my turf. | 告诉他这是我的地盘 |
[00:20] | Why don’t you just drop your pants | 你不如干脆裤子一脱 |
[00:22] | and spray all the corners? | 挨个墙角撒泡尿 |
[00:24] | That’s what cats do. | 那成猫了 |
[00:26] | They do? | 是吗 |
[00:27] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑下的 |
[00:29] | Well, whatever you do, come back early. | 随你干什么 早点回来 |
[00:30] | I need the car tonight. I got a date, all right? | 晚上要用车 我有约会 |
[00:32] | Ooh, Sally. | 莎莉 |
[00:33] | About that, he called. He’s not coming. | 这个 他打电话说不来了 |
[00:36] | What? Why?! | 什么 为什么 |
[00:37] | He said he’s afraid of you. | 他说他怕你 |
[00:41] | Was it the death grip? | 是我那招锁喉吗 |
[00:42] | OK, how are you supposed to teach a guy the death grip | 得了 你说我要不锁他一下 |
[00:45] | if you don’t put him in the death grip? | 那怎么教他锁喉啊 |
[00:47] | Ooh! I’m afraid of the death grip! | 锁喉什么的最可怕了 |
[00:57] | And this is the door. | 这是门 |
[00:59] | Coat rack, fireplace, files, | 衣架 壁炉 文件 |
[01:01] | and last but not least, my desk. | 最后隆重介绍 我的办公桌 |
[01:06] | Dr. Neesam? | 尼森教授 |
[01:09] | I can’t believe they just | 不敢相信 |
[01:10] | leave these out in the hall for the taking. | 这个居然就这么放在走廊任拿 |
[01:14] | Oh, you’re telling me. | 我早就说过嘛 |
[01:18] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[01:19] | Yes? | 来了 |
[01:20] | Could you bring Dr. Neesam and me a cup of coffee? | 给我和尼森教授冲杯咖啡 可以吗 |
[01:23] | Oh, yes, of course. Dr. Neesam, how do you like it? | 当然可以 尼森教授 你想怎么冲 |
[01:25] | Any way you’d like to give it to me. | 你怎么给我 我都喜欢 |
[01:29] | How about hot and in your lap? | 滚烫的倒你腿上怎么样 |
[01:33] | You ack like some academic vomit. | 怎么跟大学生色鬼似的 |
[01:35] | I’ll give it to you. I’ll give it to you. | 看老娘怎么给你 |
[01:37] | Is she coming on to me? | 她是不是相中我了 |
[01:40] | I can never tell. It’s best to ignore it. | 我从来看不透 就当没听见 |
[01:43] | So, Dr. Neesam, what has brought you to Pendleton? | 尼森教授 你怎么来潘德顿大学了 |
[01:47] | A plane. Hateful contraption. | 坐飞机来的 讨厌的机器 |
[01:49] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[01:50] | Your fate is in the hands of a couple of doormen | 命运掌握在几个门童 |
[01:52] | – and a uniformed waitress. – And the endless pointing. | -和制服女侍者手上 -没完没了的指啊 |
[01:55] | Oh, god, yes! | 老天 是啊 |
[01:58] | They point to where the door is. | 连门在哪里都要指 |
[02:00] | – And you only just came through it. – Exactly. | -逃生只能从门走 -可不是 |
[02:02] | As far as I’m concerned, if the plane lands in the water, | 反正我考虑 假如飞机掉进水里 |
[02:04] | my flotation device will be the person next to me. | 我就拿邻座乘客当漂浮器 |
[02:09] | Dr. Neesam, I find you pompous, judgmental, | 尼森教授 你又自大又爱吐槽 |
[02:13] | and completely self-absorbed. | 相当固执己见 |
[02:15] | Would you be my friend? | 交个朋友呗 |
[02:19] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[03:03] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Dr. Dick Solomon. | 打扰 我找迪克·所罗门教授 |
[03:05] | Ah, Dr. Neesam. He should be back any minute. | 尼森教授 他应该马上就回来 |
[03:09] | You’re welcome to sit and wait. | 你边坐边等吧 |
[03:10] | Oh, thank you. Would you get me a cup of coffee? | 谢谢 帮我冲杯咖啡吧 |
[03:14] | Don’t you remember? We met. | 你不记得了 我们见过 |
[03:16] | I’m Dr. Mary Albright. | 我是玛丽·欧布莱特教授 |
[03:18] | Ahh! Dr. Mary Albright. | 玛丽·欧布莱特教授 |
[03:20] | Would you get me a cup of coffee? | 帮我冲杯咖啡吧 |
[03:23] | I don’t think Dr. Solomon would appreciate | 你乱翻所罗门教授的桌子 |
[03:26] | you rummaging through his desk. | 他会不高兴的 |
[03:27] | I thought I sent you out for coffee. | 我不是让你冲咖啡去吗 |
[03:29] | I am Dr. Mary Albright, Ph.D., Professor of anthropology! | 我是玛丽·欧布莱特教授 人类学博士 |
[03:35] | You know, your cheeks turn a beautiful pink | 知道吗 你大喊大叫时 |
[03:37] | when you’re yelling. It complements | 脸颊粉红可好看了 配上你 |
[03:39] | the crystal blue of your eyes, | 透蓝的眼睛 |
[03:41] | and it comes together in your moon pie of a face. | 特别适合你的圆脸盘 |
[03:44] | I beg your pardon?! | 你说什么 |
[03:45] | You have the head of a cookie. | 你脑袋长的像曲奇 |
[03:47] | I want to eat you! | 我想吃了你 |
[03:50] | Just a bite. | 就一口 |
[03:51] | – You stay away! – Just one bite. | -离我远点 -就一口 |
[03:52] | Ah, Liam, there you are! Good! | 廉姆 你在这儿呢 好啊 |
[03:56] | I see you two have broken the ice. | 两位聊得正欢啊 |
[03:59] | What do you say we all go out tonight | 今晚我们一起出去 |
[04:00] | and get to know each other better, hmm? | 互相多了解了解怎么样 |
[04:02] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[04:03] | Dick, I’m not sure about this guy. | 迪克 我觉得这人有问题 |
[04:05] | He doesn’t even know me, and he chased me around the room! | 他还不认识我 就满屋子追着我 |
[04:08] | He did? | 有吗 |
[04:09] | Well, Mary, I barely knew you the first time I chased you. | 玛丽 我第一次追你时也基本上不认识你 |
[04:13] | It’s just what you bring out in men. | 你有这种令男人疯狂的潜质 |
[04:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:16] | She’s in! | 上钩 |
[04:22] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[04:26] | Wow! 3 bull’s eyes in a row. You are good! | 连中靶心 你真厉害 |
[04:29] | Actually, I’m a bit off tonight. | 其实吧 我今天不在状态 |
[04:33] | I wish I could do that. | 我也这么厉害就好了 |
[04:34] | Oh, Mary! | 玛丽 |
[04:35] | You throw like a girl. | 你扔镖跟娘们似的 |
[04:37] | Oh, don’t be silly. Anyone can learn. | 没什么的 一学就会 |
[04:39] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[04:41] | Right. Now, hold that. | 好的 握紧 |
[04:43] | Tip it up a little bit. | 向上翘一点 |
[04:44] | Ease back, big breath, | 慢慢往后 深呼吸 |
[04:46] | relax, follow through. | 放松 飞出去 |
[04:48] | It hit the board! I’ve never done that! | 打中盘子了 破天荒啊 |
[04:52] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[04:53] | Yes. Good girl. | 是啊 好姑娘 |
[04:55] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[04:57] | Dick, Sally and Harry won’t buy me a beer. | 迪克 他俩不肯给我买啤酒 |
[05:00] | Harry, Sally, don’t be so cheap! | 哈里 莎莉 别这么抠门 |
[05:03] | I’d like to introduce you to my family. | 向你介绍我的家人 |
[05:06] | Ah, yes. The dim-witted brother and the surly adolescent. | 脑子缺根筋的小弟 脾气阴晴不定的儿子 |
[05:11] | Oh, well, he’s sure got us pegged. | 一眼被他看穿了 |
[05:14] | This is my sister Sally. | 这是我妹妹莎莉 |
[05:17] | You’re in luck. She’s available. | 你走运了 她是单身 |
[05:18] | Really? | 真的 |
[05:19] | A woman as beautiful as you, available? | 像你这么漂亮的女士竟是单身 |
[05:22] | You must have a severe personality disorder. | 你脾气肯定特臭 |
[05:25] | Wow! This guy’s amazing. | 这家伙真有两把刷子 |
[05:30] | Dick, your turn. | 迪克 到你了 |
[05:32] | Personality disorder. I’m gonna go kick his ass! | 居然说人家脾气臭 老娘整死他 |
[05:38] | Don. | 唐 |
[05:39] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[05:40] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[05:42] | Um, uh…I, um, | 我… |
[05:43] | we got a report about some south American gunrunners | 有人报料说有帮南方军火贩子 |
[05:47] | working out of the back room. | 在后屋搞活动 |
[05:48] | But you’re not in uniform. | 可你没穿警服 |
[05:50] | Well, yeah. | 嗯 对 |
[05:51] | I’m….undercover. | 我在卧底 |
[05:54] | That just makes my story all the more believable. | 这样穿不会让人起疑心 |
[05:57] | Well, I’m glad you’re here. | 你来了就好 |
[05:58] | I could use some company tonight. You see, um… | 今晚我需要人陪 |
[06:01] | I thought maybe we could | 不如我们 |
[06:02] | sit down and order some chicken wings, | 找个座点些鸡翅 |
[06:03] | and you could tell me I’m pretty. | 你夸夸我漂亮吧 |
[06:04] | Hi, Donnie. | 小糖糖 |
[06:05] | You were great last night! | 你昨晚太棒了 |
[06:11] | Who was that? | 她是谁 |
[06:12] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[06:18] | …and for shorter distances, compared to a wavelength, | 比波长短的距离 |
[06:22] | we know that e-w equals one over r-cubed | EW等于R的立方分之一 |
[06:26] | and– | 然后… |
[06:28] | Hello, Liam. Can I help you? | 你好 廉姆 有什么我能帮你的 |
[06:30] | No, but I can help you. This is rather puzzling. | 没 但我可以帮你 这一堆太混乱了 |
[06:32] | You have 5 unnecessary terms. | 你写了五个多余的项 |
[06:34] | Now, now, Dr. Neesam. This is my class. | 尼森教授 这是我的课 |
[06:37] | Yes, but you see, | 是 但是你看 |
[06:38] | here… and, uh, here… | 看这里 看这里 |
[06:41] | brackets here, of course. | 加个括号 |
[06:42] | Now, these terms are all equal | 这些相等的项 |
[06:45] | and self-nullifying. | 可以相互抵消 |
[06:52] | Voila! | 好啦 |
[06:53] | But that doesn’t work. | 但这不成立 |
[06:55] | – Yes, it does. – No, it doesn’t. | -成立 -就是不成立 |
[06:56] | Yes, it does. | 明明就成立 |
[06:58] | Oh! Dear god, I understand that! | 天哪 我看懂了 |
[07:00] | Yes! Sweet mother! | 我的亲娘啊 |
[07:02] | For the first time in my life, | 我活了几十年 |
[07:04] | I see how something works! | 头一回看懂了 |
[07:06] | Oh, shut up, Leon! | 闭嘴 里昂 |
[07:10] | Now, listen to me, officer. | 警官 听我说 |
[07:11] | I need to reach Don Orville. | 我要找唐·奥维尔 |
[07:13] | Of course you haven’t seen him! | 你当然没见到他 |
[07:15] | He’s undercover, you idiot! | 他在卧底 你个白痴 |
[07:17] | Sally. Sally, we have company. | 莎莉 莎莉 有客 |
[07:20] | You remember Larry from night school? | 记得夜校的莱瑞吧 |
[07:33] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[07:37] | Not too bad. | 凑合 |
[07:44] | So… | 那个 |
[07:47] | you like movies? | 爱看电影吗 |
[07:50] | Kinda. | 还行 |
[07:55] | You know, um, Sally likes spaghetti. | 那个 莎莉喜欢通心粉 |
[07:59] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[08:03] | Larry’s got a car. | 莱瑞有车 |
[08:05] | I like cars. | 我喜欢车 |
[08:06] | Ah, well, we have a match! | 牵手成功 |
[08:12] | Sorry, man. | 对不住了 |
[08:18] | We had a deal! You bastard! | 我们讲好的 你混蛋 |
[08:35] | Damn. 2 feet short. | 靠 差了两英尺 |
[08:38] | Huh. That means I’ve got to putt it in. | 得推球入洞了 |
[09:02] | What? | 干嘛 |
[09:03] | What was that? | 刚刚是什么 |
[09:05] | – What? – That noise. | -什么什么 -奇怪的声音 |
[09:06] | What noise? I don’t recall a noise. | 哪有声音 我没听到 |
[09:08] | Maybe a bird… | 可能是只鸟 |
[09:09] | a small rodent. | 或小型啮齿类 |
[09:17] | Perhaps you have a brain tumor. | 说不定你有脑瘤 |
[09:31] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[09:33] | Oh, this? | 这个啊 |
[09:34] | Um, it’s an experiment. | 我做实验呢 |
[09:36] | I wanted to see how you’d react. I am a biologist. | 我想看看你会有什么反应 我是个生物学家嘛 |
[09:39] | Are you going to do it again? | 你还会吓我吗 |
[09:43] | Probably not. | 大概不会吧 |
[10:02] | Bad luck. | 运气差了点 |
[10:05] | Better luck on the next hole. | 下一杆好运吧 |
[10:14] | Oh, I got it. All right. | 我想到了 |
[10:15] | How about that guy from the newsstand? | 报摊那个怎么样 |
[10:17] | Oh, Frank Deegan! | 弗兰克·迪根 |
[10:18] | Well, how about him, Sally? He seems presentable. | 你觉得呢 莎莉 他挺不错的 |
[10:21] | No. | 不要 |
[10:22] | Come on, Sally. He lives on a houseboat. | 考虑一下嘛 莎莉 他住船屋的 |
[10:24] | It’s on his mother’s lawn! | 船在他妈草坪上 |
[10:27] | I don’t need a date, you guys. | 我不需要约会 |
[10:29] | If you really want to help me, | 你们要真想帮我 |
[10:30] | help me figure out what the problem is with Don. | 就帮我想想唐是怎么了 |
[10:32] | Oh, I’ll tell you how to solve any kind of love problem. | 爱情的问题我万事通 |
[10:35] | Now, what you do is you | 你呢这么办 |
[10:37] | invite him in for a little casual breakfast, | 邀请他来吃顿早餐 |
[10:39] | and when he’s walkin’ in, you’re fryin’ the eggs… | 他一进门 你煎着鸡蛋… |
[10:42] | in the buff. | 裸煎 |
[10:45] | Ooh, I’d like to see that. | 我想看 |
[10:47] | No. You’re not there. | 没你份儿 |
[10:48] | What? So we don’t get any breakfast? | 不给我们吃早饭啊 |
[10:51] | Go get a doughnut. | 自己买甜甜圈去 |
[10:53] | Wait, wait. Hold up. | 等等 |
[10:54] | Doesn’t the grease splatter all over your boobs? | 油花不会溅到咪咪上吗 |
[10:58] | Wait a second, doughnuts aren’t breakfast. | 甜甜圈哪算早餐 |
[11:00] | No. Eggs are breakfast. | 不算 鸡蛋才是 |
[11:01] | – You know what’s good for breakfast? – Shut up! | -你知道早餐该吃什么吗 -闭嘴 |
[11:02] | Go on! | 继续说 |
[11:03] | If you want to find out what’s up with Don, | 要是你想知道唐在干什么 |
[11:05] | why don’t you try the old-fashioned method? | 不如试试传统方法 |
[11:07] | What do you mean, like, stalk him? | 你意思是跟踪他 |
[11:10] | No! | 不是 |
[11:12] | Disguise yourself and follow him around. | 伪装自己 跟在他后面 |
[11:23] | – I’ll set the table. – Oh, I’ll help. | -我去摆桌子 -我来帮忙 |
[11:25] | No, no. Mary’d prefer it done right. | 不用 你越帮越忙 |
[11:29] | Mary, I don’t want you to invite him over anymore! | 玛丽 不许你再邀请他来了 |
[11:31] | Dick, you don’t own me. | 迪克 我又不是你的 |
[11:33] | I can invite whomever I please. | 我想请谁就请谁 |
[11:35] | Fine, but I don’t like him! | 行 但我不喜欢他 |
[11:36] | Well, you don’t have to! | 用不着你喜欢 |
[11:37] | I don’t! | 我就是不 |
[11:38] | So, what’s for dinner? | 晚饭吃什么 |
[11:40] | Baked New England lobster. | 烤龙虾 |
[11:41] | Mmm! Sounds yummy. | 肯定好吃 |
[11:43] | Liam’s making it. | 廉姆做的 |
[11:44] | Oh! Damn! | 可恶 |
[11:46] | Don’t touch it. I’ll get it. | 别动 我去拿 |
[11:50] | How did he do that? | 他是怎么办到的 |
[11:52] | Isn’t that hot? | 不烫手吗 |
[11:54] | Oh, very, yes. | 烫 非常烫 |
[12:04] | Ice? | 要冰吗 |
[12:05] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[12:07] | Escargot foie gras champignon a la grecque en croute. | 希腊式蜗牛蘑菇鹅肝大乱炖 |
[12:09] | Do try one. | 尝一口 |
[12:16] | This is the best thing I have ever put in my mouth! | 这是我放进嘴里的最美妙的东西 |
[12:22] | Once again, I come in second. | 我又一次沦为老二 |
[12:26] | Dick, try one of these. | 迪克 你也尝尝 |
[12:28] | Oh, no. I’m really not hungry. | 不了 我不饿 |
[12:31] | Although they do smell awfully good. | 不过闻起来真的很诱人 |
[12:36] | Isn’t that terrific? | 非常好吃吧 |
[12:38] | Yes. | 好吃 |
[12:40] | Mary, would you put the salad out, please? | 玛丽 请把沙拉端过去吧 |
[12:44] | – The salad looks perfect. – Thank you. | -这沙拉色香味俱全 -谢谢 |
[12:46] | So, Dick, you don’t really cook, then? | 你从来不下厨吗 迪克 |
[12:47] | Me? I’m an excellent cook, | 我吗 我是顶级大厨 |
[12:49] | but I don’t do it in front of Mary | 不过我不在玛丽面前烧饭 |
[12:51] | because she doesn’t like me to do, uh– | 因为她不想要我做那种… |
[12:53] | how can I put this? | 怎么说呢 |
[12:54] | Womany things. | 女人的活儿 |
[12:57] | I enjoy cooking out of doors, of course, | 我喜欢在户外烧煮 |
[12:59] | along with other manly men, | 跟纯爷们一起 |
[13:01] | but in the confines of a kitchen, | 但在厨房里嘛 |
[13:03] | I find that real men tend to eschew such girlie pursuits. | 纯爷们才不插手女人活儿 |
[13:19] | Where’s Dick? | 迪克哪儿去了 |
[13:20] | Our game tired him out. He’s having a nap. | 斗不过我 晕着呢 |
[13:24] | Whoops! Dropped the ladle. | 哟 勺子掉了 |
[13:27] | Oh, I’ll get it. | 我来捡 |
[13:31] | I wish you wouldn’t do that. | 没想到你会来这招 |
[13:32] | Why? Didn’t I do it well enough? | 为什么 我做得不够好吗 |
[13:35] | As a matter of fact, you did it perfectly. | 不是 你做得太好了 |
[13:40] | But it’s just that I’m kind of involved right now. | 但是我现在还在分手期 |
[13:43] | I mean, not officially, but I’m– | 虽然不算正式 但我… |
[13:44] | Ah, Mary’s afraid. | 玛丽害怕了 |
[13:46] | Mary doesn’t want to rock the boat in her little life. | 她不想平淡的生活起波澜 |
[13:49] | She doesn’t want to lose control | 她不想放纵自己 |
[13:50] | and be swept away in a torrent of pleasure. | 尽情享乐一番 |
[14:01] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[14:16] | Where’s Don Orville? I saw him come in here. | 唐·奥维尔在哪 我看见他进来了 |
[14:19] | Don Orville? | 唐·奥维尔 |
[14:20] | Don’t play games with me, babe. | 别跟我耍花招 小妞 |
[14:21] | I saw you talk to him the other night. | 那天晚上我看见你和他说话了 |
[14:22] | You mean Donnie Orvellini? | 你问小糖糖·奥力力 |
[14:24] | Donnie Orvellini! | 小糖糖·奥力力 |
[14:32] | *It’s not unusual* | 习以为常 |
[14:34] | *to be loved by anyone* | 人见人爱 |
[14:38] | *It’s not unusual* | 习以为常 |
[14:39] | *to have fun with anyone* | 肆意寻欢 |
[14:43] | *But when I see you hangin’ about with anyone* | 可你的妩媚令别人流连忘返 |
[14:48] | *It’s not unusual* | 习以为常 |
[14:50] | *to make me cry* | 我落泪神伤 |
[14:57] | Oh. Oh, Mary. Oh, Mary. Mary! | 噢 玛丽 玛丽 |
[14:59] | Oh, Dick, are you all right? | 迪克 你还好吧 |
[15:01] | Where is he? Where is he? | 他人呢 他人呢 |
[15:02] | He’s gone. | 走了 |
[15:04] | I’m glad you threw him out. | 你把他赶走太好了 |
[15:05] | Well, he left. | 他自己走的 |
[15:09] | How long have I been out? | 我昏过去多久了 |
[15:11] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:12] | What? 10 minutes? 30 minutes? | 多久 十分钟 半小时 |
[15:13] | Oh, I don’t know. I took off my watch. | 我不知道 我把手表拿下来了 |
[15:15] | You only take your watch off when we– | 你只有在我们… |
[15:18] | Oh, Mary, no! | 玛丽 不 |
[15:20] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:22] | How could you?! | 你怎么能这样 |
[15:23] | I don’t know why I did it. You know how he is. | 我也不知道为什么 你也知道他嘛 |
[15:26] | Oh, I can’t stand it! He’s beaten me again! | 我受不了了 他又一次打败了我 |
[15:29] | Have you noticed how good he is at everything? | 你没发现他样样都很在行吗 |
[15:31] | Oh-ho, yeah. | 可不是 |
[15:34] | I mean, yeah. | 那个 是的 |
[15:36] | No wonder you couldn’t resist him. | 难怪你抗拒不了他 |
[15:39] | He’s just like me to the 10th degree. | 他就像是加强版的我 |
[15:42] | Yes! That’s why I did it! He’s exactly like you! | 对 就是因为这样 他和你一模一样 |
[15:46] | I know! | 我知道 |
[15:47] | We’re both brilliant. We’re both gorgeous. | 我们都聪明 都迷人 |
[15:49] | We’re both… | 我们都是… |
[15:54] | Oh, my god, of course. | 天哪 我才发现 |
[15:56] | We’re both– | 我们都是… |
[16:02] | Well, that was easy. | 这就消气了啊 |
[16:04] | So he was good? | 他会唱歌 |
[16:06] | Oh, he was good. He was panty-throwing good. | 很会唱 会唱得不得了 |
[16:10] | Then why are you worried? | 那你担心什么 |
[16:11] | At least it’s not another woman, right? | 起码不是有别的女人 对吧 |
[16:12] | I know, but you should have seen | 我知道 可是那帮女的 |
[16:13] | all these women staring at him. | 都饥渴地盯着他 |
[16:15] | He is a karaoke star, Tommy. | 他是K歌之王啊 汤米 |
[16:18] | They just don’t get any bigger than that. | 所有女人的梦中情人啊 |
[16:20] | I left him a message. I sure hope he calls. | 我给他留了言 希望他能回电话 |
[16:24] | Oh, well, don’t worry, Sally, ’cause we’ll be your dates. | 别担心 莎莉 我们给你做伴 |
[16:27] | Yeah. Me and Harry. How’d you like that? | 对 我和哈里 你觉得怎么样 |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:31] | I’m gonna fry you up some eggs. | 我给你们炒几个蛋 |
[16:33] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[16:34] | Oh, it’s Don! Get out here. | 是唐来了 赶紧闪 |
[16:41] | I got your message. | 我收到你的留言了 |
[16:43] | I’m so glad you came, Don, | 你能来我很开心 唐 |
[16:45] | or should I say, “Donnie orvellini”? | 还是应该叫你 小糖糖·奥力力 |
[16:49] | So you know. | 看来你都知道了 |
[16:51] | Yes, I know. Why didn’t you tell me? | 是的 我知道了 为什么不告诉我 |
[16:53] | I didn’t think you’d understand, Sally. | 我以为你不会理解 莎莉 |
[16:55] | Cops… | 警察… |
[16:56] | they don’t sing. | 不唱歌 |
[16:59] | I thought you were with another woman. | 我以为你和别的女人好了 |
[17:01] | Sally, music is my lady. | 莎莉 音乐就是我的女人 |
[17:04] | Oh, Don, | 唐 |
[17:05] | I want to be with you | 我要和你在一起 |
[17:07] | and that lady. | 还有音乐 |
[17:08] | Sing for me. | 为我唱一首 |
[17:11] | *Oh, my love* | 我的爱 |
[17:15] | *My darlin’* | 我的爱人 |
[17:16] | *I’ve hungered for your touch* | 我渴望你的爱抚 |
[17:21] | *A long lonely time* | 一段漫长孤独的时光 |
[17:25] | *And time goes by* | 时间如此 |
[17:28] | *So slowly* | 缓慢流逝 |
[17:31] | *And time can do* | 时光荏苒 |
[17:33] | *so much* | 物换星移 |
[17:35] | *Are you* | 你是否 |
[17:37] | *still mine* | 依然属于我 |
[17:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:48] | Uh, taking a few things. | 拿几样东西 |
[17:50] | Those are my theories on the earth’s | 那些是我地球重力 |
[17:52] | gravitational alignment. | 基准的课题 |
[17:53] | Yes, and some of them are quite good, | 对 有一些很不错 |
[17:54] | and that’s why I’m taking them, | 所以我才拿走 |
[17:55] | just to prove something to the folks at home. | 回去好证明给家乡人看 |
[17:57] | You don’t need those theories. | 你用不着拿我的 |
[17:58] | You can figure them out. You can figure everything out, | 你自己能想出来 你什么事儿都能弄明白 |
[18:01] | and I think I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[18:03] | All right, let’s hear it. Why? | 好吧 说来听听 |
[18:05] | You’re an alien. | 你是外星人 |
[18:07] | Oh, Dick, well done. | 迪克 被你识破了 |
[18:09] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[18:11] | Dick, you are quite a remarkable human creature. | 迪克 你是个非凡的人类 |
[18:13] | Oh! Well, I agree with the remarkable part. | 非凡这点我承认 |
[18:16] | After all, I figured out who you are, | 毕竟我看出你的真实身份了 |
[18:19] | but you, my friend, | 但你 朋友 |
[18:20] | have missed something glaringly obvious about me. | 忽略了我一件赤裸裸的事实 |
[18:24] | Care to guess? | 猜猜看 |
[18:25] | No. You see, I came to this planet for only one purpose: | 不用了 我来这个星球只为一个目的 |
[18:30] | – to destroy it. – What? | -摧毁它 -什么 |
[18:31] | Oh, yes. Big explosion, chunks of debris, | 没错 巨大的爆炸 废墟遍地 |
[18:33] | things flying every which way, | 残骸漫天飞 |
[18:35] | then a second explosion, | 然后第二波 |
[18:36] | not quite as huge as the first one, | 没第一波大 |
[18:38] | but still very big and sparkly, | 但依然强力 |
[18:40] | something to see. | 叫人看傻眼 |
[18:42] | Only, of course, you wouldn’t | 可惜你看不到 |
[18:44] | because you’d have been vaporized in the first one. | 因为你已蒸发在第一波了 |
[18:46] | But why the earth? | 为什么要炸地球 |
[18:48] | Because you’re blocking our view! | 宇宙美景都被它挡了 |
[18:52] | I won’t let you! | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[18:53] | No, no. Let me explain. When I first came to this planet, | 别激动 听我解释 我第一次来到地球时 |
[18:56] | I looked around for signs of intelligence, but nothing much, | 看了又看 却找不到智能的影子 |
[18:58] | certainly nothing to justify not blowing it up, | 我没理由不炸了它 |
[19:01] | then…then, Dick, I met you. | 后来 迪克 我遇见了你 |
[19:04] | Yes, me. Well, there’s a reason why you were so impressed. | 你觉得我很出众是有原因的 |
[19:08] | You see, I’m not from Ohio. | 其实我不是俄亥俄州人 |
[19:10] | You see, Dick, you proved to me | 迪克 你向我证明了 |
[19:12] | that human beings can be bright | 人类也有聪明的时候 |
[19:15] | in a sort of look-what- my-2 -year-old-can-do sort of way. | 就像”看我家两岁小娃多聪明”那种 |
[19:18] | That’s because– | 那是因为… |
[19:19] | That is, if for 2 minutes | 但人类满脑子都是 |
[19:20] | they can get their minds off large-breasted lifeguards, | 前凸后翘的海滩游侠 |
[19:23] | coffee cake that doesn’t make you fat, and Celine Dion. | 吃咖啡蛋糕不会发胖 还有席琳·迪翁 |
[19:27] | Somebody tell her to stop. | 谁好心跟她说说 |
[19:29] | The boat sank. Let it go. | 泰坦尼克早沉了 别唱了 |
[19:33] | I’m not quite following. | 我没听明白 |
[19:34] | Dick, you and you alone | 迪克 是你 且只因你 |
[19:37] | have convinced me to spare your kind. | 让我决定给人类留条生路 |
[19:41] | Me? | 我 |
[19:42] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:43] | Me? | 我 |
[19:44] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:46] | Oh, I see. | 原来如此 |
[19:49] | Now, what is this thing that’s so important about you | 你刚才说你什么要紧事来着 |
[19:52] | that I simply have to know it? | 一定要告诉我的 |
[19:54] | What?- | 什么 |
[19:55] | Oh! Oh, that. | 那个呀 |
[19:57] | Yes. Well, I’m, uh– | 对 我 |
[19:58] | I’m an–an– | 我是 |
[20:00] | I’m a… | 我是 |
[20:02] | Canadian. | 加拿大人 |
[20:04] | I’m so sorry. | 为你悲哀 |
[20:06] | Nevertheless, I’m going to do something | 不过呢 我得做一件 |
[20:09] | – that I hoped I wouldn’t have to do. – What? | -不得已的事情 -什么事 |
[20:11] | We can’t have you blabbing about this to everyone, can we? | 不能让你到处八卦我的身份 是吧 |
[20:14] | So I’m going to smooth over your memory traces, you see? | 所以我得抹掉你的记忆 |
[20:16] | Now, this device is very, very efficient, | 这个武器非常强力 |
[20:18] | but it does melt about half a human brain. | 可以融掉半个人脑 |
[20:26] | They’ll never notice in Canada. | 在加拿大没人会发现的 |
[20:28] | Well, then… | 好了 |
[20:30] | as I’m not blowing the place up, | 既然不炸地球 |
[20:32] | that’ll give me time to buy a few souvenirs, | 我就有时间买几样纪念品了 |
[20:35] | or maybe I’ll get a massage. | 不如做个按摩吧 |
[20:37] | Yes, that’s it, a massage. | 嗯 就去按摩了 |
[20:45] | Human brain. | 人脑 |
[20:49] | Some of us don’t have a human brain. | 咱这脑子可不是人脑 |
[20:58] | So, you see, I, an alien, saved the earth | 明白了吧 我一个外星人拯救了地球 |
[21:01] | by being a better human than any human could ever be. | 因为我比其他地球人更有人类范儿 |
[21:04] | Yeah, Dick. We get the irony. | 很讽刺 我们看出来了 |
[21:05] | It’s really pretty obvious. | 真的很明显啦 |
[21:08] | I just wish that I could tell all the people | 我好想告诉人类 |
[21:10] | – that I’ve saved. – Yeah, but you can’t, Dick. | -我救了他们 -你不能说 |
[21:12] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:13] | Wow! Mary Albright and another alien. | 玛丽·欧布莱特又搞了个外星人 |
[21:15] | What are the odds of that happening? | 多大概率啊 |
[21:17] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:18] | No, seriously. | 我说真的 |
[21:19] | I mean, the odds of an earth woman | 一个女性地球人 |
[21:20] | having a physical relationship with an extraterrestrial– | 和一个外星人发生关系 |
[21:23] | Well, that’s got to be about a billion to one, | 也就十亿分之一可能吧 |
[21:25] | but to have it with two? Wow! | 和两个外星人发生关系 |
[21:27] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:27] | You don’t suppose | 你不是想说 |
[21:29] | all those other guys she’s been with were aliens? | 她别的男人也是外星人吧 |
[21:32] | What other guys? | 什么别的男人 |
[21:57] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[21:58] | Nobody leaves | 都别走 |
[21:59] | until Wotan has stolen the ring from Alberich! | 要听我唱到战争之神偷到矮人国王的指环 |
[22:02] | Sit down. | 坐下 |