时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Thanks, Don. I had such a great time. | 谢谢你 唐 我玩得很开心 |
[00:10] | Oh, me, too. | 我也是 |
[00:12] | It’s been so long since we’ve been on a…date date. | 我们已经很久没有这样正式约会了 |
[00:15] | Yeah. I’m so glad we decided to skip the movie | 是啊 真高兴我们决定不看电影 |
[00:17] | and head straight for the firing range. | 而是直奔射击场 |
[00:23] | You are some shot, Sally. | 你可真是个神枪手 莎莉 |
[00:27] | I was just tryin’ to scare him. | 我只是想吓唬吓唬他 |
[00:29] | You know, if… | 你知道 如果… |
[00:31] | if they put your face on these targets, Sally, | 如果你的脸被印在靶子上 莎莉 |
[00:34] | no man would ever take a shot at it. | 没有哪个男人会开枪的 |
[00:36] | Not with a gun. | 不会用枪射 |
[00:40] | Oh, Don. | 唐 |
[00:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:43] | What am I doing? I’m–I’m trying to kiss you, Sally. | 我在干嘛 我想吻你 莎莉 |
[00:46] | Uh-huh. That would explain the lips coming at me. | 怪不得嘴唇在靠近我 |
[00:49] | What’s the problem, Sally? | 有什么问题吗 莎莉 |
[00:51] | Problem? What problem? | 问题 什么问题 |
[00:53] | We’ve been going together for over 2 years, Sally, | 我们在一起超过两年了 莎莉 |
[00:55] | and we’ve never kissed. Not once. | 我们从没接过吻 一次都没有 |
[00:57] | We haven’t? Are you sure? | 我们没有吗 你确定 |
[00:58] | Believe me, I’ve been keeping track. | 相信我 我一直在关注这个 |
[01:00] | If we had, I’d know. | 要是我们有过 我肯定知道 |
[01:02] | Kiss me, Sally. | 吻我 莎莉 |
[01:04] | Kiss me for all the times | 吻我 为了每次 |
[01:05] | our lips have been razor close but never met. | 我们的双唇都只是无限接近却从未相碰 |
[01:08] | Just like that? | 现在就要吻吗 |
[01:10] | I don’t know. This is all happening so fast. | 我不知道 一切来得太快了 |
[01:12] | Nothing is happening fast, Sally. | 这还叫快 莎莉 |
[01:16] | If this relationship were a snail, | 如果这段关系是只蜗牛 |
[01:18] | it would be mocked by the other, faster snails. | 它会被其他爬得快的蜗牛嘲笑的 |
[01:21] | Uh–uh, I just need a little more time. | 我只是需要多一点的时间 |
[01:23] | Take all the time in the world. | 不急不急慢慢来 |
[01:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:27] | How about now? | 现在怎么样 |
[01:28] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[01:29] | I was only kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[01:31] | What about now? | 现在怎么样 |
[01:31] | I said not yet! | 我说了还不行 |
[01:33] | I’m joking! It’s a joke. It’s a joke. | 我开玩笑的 只是个玩笑 一个玩笑 |
[02:13] | You mean you’ve never kissed Don before? | 你是说你从来没有吻过唐 |
[02:15] | No. | 没有 |
[02:16] | – Never? – No. | -从没有 -没有 |
[02:16] | No wonder you’re so crabby. | 怪不得你脾气那么坏 |
[02:18] | Shut up, load. | 闭嘴 胖子 |
[02:20] | There’s nothing wrong with taking your time. | 慢慢来又没错 |
[02:22] | Yeah. Give her a break. | 就是 饶了她吧 |
[02:23] | If I were Sally, I wouldn’t kiss Don, either. | 我要是莎莉 我也不会吻唐 |
[02:28] | You wouldn’t? I would. | 你不会 我会 |
[02:29] | Me, too, in a second. | 我也会 立马就亲 |
[02:30] | What’s stopping you? | 为什么不吻他 |
[02:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:33] | I really care about Don. | 我是真的在乎唐 |
[02:35] | It’s just that the–the moment didn’t seem right. | 只是 只是时机不对 |
[02:38] | It didn’t seem special. | 还不够特别 |
[02:39] | But why, muffin? | 为什么呢 宝贝 |
[02:41] | Action is action. I say French the guy. | 想干就干 要我说直接来舌吻 |
[02:45] | Part of me wants to. It’s just– | 一部分我想去吻他 只是 |
[02:48] | it feels like there’s something missing. | 只是总觉得缺了点什么 |
[02:50] | I think I know what it is. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[02:51] | Have you tried kissin’? | 你有试过吻他吗 |
[02:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:55] | I mean, Don and I have such a great time together. | 我和唐在一起那么开心 |
[02:57] | Just last night we staked out the laundromat for 6 hours. | 昨晚我们还在自助洗衣店监视了六钟头 |
[03:00] | Oh, the guy with the slugs is back. | 白洗不给钱男又来了 |
[03:02] | Oh. That sounds so nice. | 听上去真不错 |
[03:04] | But I think you may be missing | 可是我觉得你忽略了 |
[03:06] | an essential part of the human experience. | 人类体验中的精华部分 |
[03:08] | What? | 是什么 |
[03:09] | Romance. | 浪漫 |
[03:10] | Romance? | 浪漫 |
[03:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:12] | Everything you need to know about it | 凡是你想知道的 |
[03:13] | can be found in the writings | 都可以从这本世界上 |
[03:14] | of the world’s greatest authority on the subject. | 最权威的著作里找到答案 |
[03:16] | “The gates of windemere, | 《温德米尔的大门》 |
[03:18] | by Frank Shakespeare.” | 作者弗兰克·莎士比亚 |
[03:20] | The Frank Shakespeare?! | 是那个传媒大亨兼外交官吗 |
[03:22] | The Frank Shakespeare. | 就是他[其实不是] |
[03:25] | Oh! Thank you, Dick. Thank you! | 谢谢你 迪克 谢谢你 |
[03:30] | What did you get, Nina? | 你拿了什么 尼娜 |
[03:31] | The lunch special. | 特色午餐 |
[03:33] | Ah. Soup and salad. I was thinking of getting that. | 汤和沙拉 我也想拿那个 |
[03:35] | Mary, what are you getting? | 玛丽 你拿了什么 |
[03:36] | The special, Dick. | 特色菜 迪克 |
[03:38] | Not the grilled cheese? That’s a nice sandwich. | 不拿烤乳酪吗 那种三明治很好吃的 |
[03:40] | Just pick something. | 快点选吧 |
[03:41] | Today. | 今天 |
[03:42] | My croutons are sinking. | 我要把面包丁浸汤 |
[03:49] | Get the special, Dick. You always get the special. | 拿特色菜 迪克 你一直拿特色菜的 |
[03:51] | Just get the special! | 就拿特色菜 |
[03:52] | One special, please. | 一份特色餐 |
[03:55] | I guess there’s no turning back now. | 我估计现在退不掉了 |
[03:58] | I’ve made my choice. | 我已经决定了 |
[03:59] | Oh, my god, they have Salisbury steak! | 我的天 居然还有牛肉饼 |
[04:03] | Next! | 下一位 |
[04:06] | One, uh… | 一份… |
[04:09] | lunch special, please. | 特色午餐 |
[04:11] | 3.75. | 三块七毛五 |
[04:16] | Are you sure? | 你算得对吗 |
[04:19] | I’ve only worked here for 26 years. | 干了26年 你说算得对不对 |
[04:37] | Who had the lunch special? | 谁还拿了特色午餐 |
[04:39] | Oh, for god’s sakes, Dick, what’s done is done! | 我的天哪 迪克 买好了就算了 |
[04:42] | No, no, I’m talking about the price. | 不是 不是 我在说价格 |
[04:43] | How much was it? | 这个多少钱 |
[04:44] | 3.50. | 三块五 |
[04:45] | Hmm. That’s strange. | 那就怪了 |
[04:49] | She charged me for crackers. | 她收了我饼干的钱 |
[04:52] | And one of them is broken! | 有一块还是碎的 |
[05:01] | “This city in Pennsylvania…” | 此城市位于宾夕法尼亚州 |
[05:03] | Pennsylvania. | 答案是宾夕法尼亚州 |
[05:05] | “Is home of the liberty bell.” | 是自由钟所在地 |
[05:07] | Libertytown! | 自由镇[正确答案是费城] |
[05:10] | Hey. Let’s focus, people. | 同学们 集中注意力 |
[05:12] | This is our final exam. | 这可是我们的期末考试 |
[05:14] | I didn’t sit through night school for 3 months | 老子熬完三个月的夜校 |
[05:17] | not to get my diploma. | 不拿到文凭绝不罢休 |
[05:19] | No! You did it as part of your plea bargain. | 你是犯了事儿 法官让你来你能不来吗 |
[05:23] | Untrue! | 造谣 |
[05:27] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[05:28] | Now, what kind of test is this? | 考试题型是什么 |
[05:30] | Multiple choice. | 单项选择 |
[05:31] | Oh! It’s multiple– | 单项选择啊 |
[05:32] | then your approach is all wrong. | 那你们的方法大错特错了 |
[05:34] | Multiple choice is a matter of patterns and balances. | 单项选择只是平衡模式的问题 |
[05:37] | Forget everything you know. | 把你知道的全忘掉 |
[05:39] | Knowledge is your enemy. | 把知识当做你的敌人 |
[05:41] | It’s only gonna make you second-guess yourself. | 想太多反而选得不坚定 |
[05:46] | “Her bosoms heaved against the flimsy cotton of her gown. | “她丰满的乳房紧贴着薄薄的棉睡衣 |
[05:51] | He was about to have his way with her, | 他正准备掠夺她占有她 |
[05:53] | and she was about to let him.” | 而她任他欲取欲求” |
[05:54] | Hey, Sally. | 你好 莎莉 |
[05:55] | I’m reading. | 我在看书 |
[05:57] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[05:58] | Can’t a girl read? | 女生不能看书吗 |
[06:00] | Yeah. Whatever. | 随你的便 |
[06:05] | “Love’s delicate thunder”. | 《爱如雷暴》 |
[06:09] | Forbidden love is always the sweetest, isn’t it? | 禁忌的爱总是最甜蜜的 对吧 |
[06:11] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:14] | But that hunter Carlton | 但是那个猎人卡尔顿 |
[06:16] | is trouble through and through. | 是个彻头彻尾的大麻烦 |
[06:18] | But, Mrs. Dubcek, | 可是 杜布切克太太 |
[06:19] | how could you judge him so harshly? | 你怎么能这样中伤他呢 |
[06:21] | I know he’s gruff and insolent | 我知道他粗鲁无礼 |
[06:22] | and makes women cry for sport, but… | 把弄哭女人当消遣 但是… |
[06:25] | is there a more handsome | 斯宾塞城里还有比他更英俊 |
[06:27] | or tortured soul in all of Spencerville? | 更心灵扭曲的人吗 |
[06:30] | No. | 没有 |
[06:32] | Mrs. Dubcek, I’ve been such a fool! | 杜布切克太太 我真傻 |
[06:33] | Don’s been waiting so patiently for me, | 唐那么耐心地等着我 |
[06:36] | and all the while I’ve been disregarding his manly needs. | 我却一直忽视了他的男性需求 |
[06:39] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[06:43] | Nothing that a pint of bourbon | 一瓶波旁酒 |
[06:44] | and a cheap motel room won’t fix. | 再开间便宜房 啥都搞定了 |
[06:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:50] | I will kiss him. | 我要去吻他 |
[06:53] | I will kiss him. | 我要去吻他 |
[06:55] | Mary! Mary! | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[06:58] | Mary! I’ve polled everybody in the faculty lounge, and– | 玛丽 我在教师休息室里做了调查 结果 |
[07:01] | No, don’t tell me. | 停 我知道 |
[07:03] | No one else is being charged for crackers. | 没有人拿小饼干还要收钱的 |
[07:05] | That’s right! | 就是这样 |
[07:07] | So it’s become a campus-wide issue, has it? | 看来这已经变成全校争论的话题了 |
[07:10] | No. It’s just that you won’t stop talking about it. | 错 就只有你在那儿喋喋不休 |
[07:12] | I’m telling you, Mary, that woman has it in for me. | 我跟你说 玛丽 那个女人就是跟我过不去 |
[07:15] | Maybe it’s all in your head. | 多半是你在胡思乱想 |
[07:16] | I used to think | 我曾经以为 |
[07:17] | there was a hidden camera in the ladies’ room. | 女厕所里暗藏了一个摄像头 |
[07:19] | Eventually, I dismantled the ceiling tiles | 结果我把天花板给拆了 |
[07:21] | and found nothing. | 什么都没找到 |
[07:26] | I think I’ve said too much. | 我觉得我讲得太多了 |
[07:28] | It’s not in my head. | 我没胡思乱想 |
[07:30] | I have the receipt. | 我有收据 |
[07:31] | Maybe she just doesn’t like you. | 大概她就是不喜欢你呗 |
[07:33] | Not like me? | 不喜欢我 |
[07:34] | Hoo-hoo! Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[07:37] | You’re Dr. Solomon. You’re loved by all. | 你是所罗门教授 大家都爱你 |
[07:40] | Thank you, Mary. | 多谢 玛丽 |
[07:42] | That’s all right. | 不用谢 |
[07:48] | I can’t believe it. I failed. | 真不敢相信 我没及格 |
[07:50] | I believe it. | 我相信 |
[07:51] | You suck. | 你很逊的说 |
[07:54] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[07:55] | You failed, too, Mrs. DeGuzman. | 德古曼太太 你也没及格 |
[07:57] | We all failed. | 我们都没及格 |
[07:59] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[08:01] | This is the callback sheet for Pippin. | 这个是歌舞剧的入选名单 |
[08:03] | Oh! Here are the grades. | 这个才是成绩单 |
[08:06] | Wha– | 什… |
[08:07] | We passed! | 我们过了 |
[08:08] | We all passed! | 我们都过了 |
[08:09] | Oh, yes! | 赞 |
[08:17] | Get off me! | 给我滚开 |
[08:32] | Nice weapon, officer. | 枪不错 警官 |
[08:37] | I’d barely laid eyes on him, | 我很少这样看着他 |
[08:40] | and yet I was already enveloped by the hot flash | 可我早已被他充满男子气概的 |
[08:43] | of his manly presence. | 爱火紧紧包围着 |
[08:44] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[08:45] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[08:47] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该出现在这里 |
[08:49] | I know. It’s forbidden, like our love. | 我知道 这是禁忌 就像我们的爱 |
[08:51] | Wait. You didn’t come here to watch me | 等等 你不是来看我 |
[08:53] | do my business, did you? | 上厕所的吧 |
[08:55] | Hush, Don. | 安静 唐 |
[08:56] | I’ll answer your questions, all of them, | 我会回答你所有的问题 |
[08:57] | but not here. Not now. | 但不是此地 也不是此时 |
[09:00] | Well, then when, Sally? | 那是什么时候 莎莉 |
[09:01] | When the crescent moon slices through the clouds | 当这一轮新月划破云层 |
[09:04] | like a saber through the strings of a bodice. | 宛若马刀割断胸衣的抽绳 |
[09:08] | Help me out. Is that Tuesday? | 告诉我吧 那是星期二吗 |
[09:10] | Friday? | 星期五 |
[09:12] | Don, I beg of you, I must go now. | 唐 求求你 我现在必须离开 |
[09:14] | Everything you need to know is in here. | 你需要知道的一切都在这里面 |
[09:16] | Be patient, my love. | 耐心等待 我的爱 |
[09:17] | The wait is almost over. | 等待即将结束 |
[09:24] | “Meet me at Rutherford bluffs tonight.” | “今晚到拉瑟福悬崖处等我” |
[09:31] | Ohh, how cute! | 真漂亮 |
[09:34] | Say hello to your wife for me. | 代我向您妻子问好 |
[09:39] | Hello, Lucy. | 你好 露西 |
[09:41] | May I say you’re looking | 请允许我说一句 |
[09:42] | absolutely stunning today. | 你今天看上去魅力四射 |
[09:43] | Yeah, I’ve been working out. What do you got? | 是啊 我有健身 你拿了什么 |
[09:46] | One banana… | 一个香蕉… |
[09:48] | and, uh… | 还有… |
[09:49] | a little bowl of pea soup. | 一小碗豌豆汤 |
[09:51] | Is that everything? | 就这些 |
[09:52] | Yes, that’ll do it. | 是啊 够了 |
[09:54] | Oh, and a, uh… | 还有… |
[09:56] | a pack of crackers. | 一包小饼干 |
[10:06] | 2.25. | 两块二毛五 |
[10:08] | So it’s true! | 果然如此 |
[10:09] | You hate me! | 你讨厌我 |
[10:17] | The cool air embraced the trees | 清风弥漫林间 |
[10:20] | like a desperate lover. | 就像是迫不及待的恋人 |
[10:22] | A more perfect night I couldn’t have hoped for. | 如此良辰 是我心之所盼 |
[10:26] | And then, he appeared out of nowhere, | 然后 他突然出现 |
[10:28] | breathless in anticipation. | 预料中的夺人呼吸 |
[10:34] | Why do we have to meet all the way up here? | 为什么我们要大老远的上山见面 |
[10:37] | I’m a cop, not a goat. | 我是个警察 不是山羊 |
[10:39] | His chiseled features | 他的五官轮廓分明 |
[10:41] | mocked me with their perfection. | 完美无缺 嘲弄着我 |
[10:43] | Oh, where had I ever found the strength | 我从哪儿得来的勇气 |
[10:46] | to resist him for this long? | 抗拒他如此之久 |
[10:48] | Have you got a handkerchief? I’m sweatin’ like a pig. | 你有没有带手帕 我一身臭汗 |
[10:51] | I can’t stand it any longer! | 我再也受不了了 |
[10:53] | Kiss me, Don. | 唐 吻我 |
[10:54] | Kiss me like you’ve always wanted but never could. | 吻我 就像你一直求而不得那样 |
[10:57] | Now, Don, now! | 现在 唐 就现在 |
[10:58] | Oh, mama! | 娘唉 |
[11:18] | It’s my breath, isn’t it? | 我有口气 是不是 |
[11:20] | No, Don, it’s not that. | 不是 唐 不是那样的 |
[11:23] | All the fire in you is gone, Sally. | 莎莉 你体内的爱火已经燃尽 |
[11:24] | What’s the matter? What is it? | 出了什么事 到底怎么了 |
[11:26] | Uh, well, it’s because, uh… | 好吧 因为… |
[11:29] | Dick died. | 迪克死了 |
[11:30] | Dick died?! | 迪克死了 |
[11:32] | No. I’m just tired. | 不是 我只是很累 |
[11:34] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[11:36] | I can’t go, Sally. | 我走不了 莎莉 |
[11:39] | You threw my hat up into the tree, | 你把我的帽子扔树上了 |
[11:41] | and if I don’t get it back, I’m out 40 bucks. | 如果我不拿回来 就得损失四十块 |
[11:51] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[11:53] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[11:54] | I passed my G.E.D. | 我通过了普通教育发展考试 |
[11:56] | You are looking at a high school | 你们面前的是一位 |
[11:59] | equivalency diploma guy. | 具有高中同等学历的男士 |
[12:04] | That’s great, Harry. How’d you pull it off? | 真棒 哈里 你怎么搞定的 |
[12:06] | By following my man Tommy’s advice to the nines. | 遵照我的好汤米给的完美建议 |
[12:09] | Couple of “All of the above,” | “以上皆可”选几个 |
[12:11] | not too many “None of the aboves,” | “以上皆非”少选几个 |
[12:13] | easy on the Cs, heavy on the Ds… | 容易的选C 有深度的选D… |
[12:15] | and don’t be stingy with the As. | 别舍不得选A |
[12:21] | Did you even read the questions? | 你有看过问题吗 |
[12:23] | Not this time, baby. | 这次没有 老兄 |
[12:27] | At least something nice is happening to one of the Solomons. | 咱老所家至少有一个人碰上了好事儿 |
[12:30] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[12:32] | One of the Solomons is in great pain. | 有一个正处于极大的痛苦中 |
[12:34] | Mmm, well, I’m on cloud nine. | 好吧 我正无比幸福着 |
[12:36] | The lady in the cafeteria doesn’t like me! | 自助餐厅的那个女人不喜欢我 |
[12:39] | – What’d you do? – Nothing! | -你干啥了 -什么都没干 |
[12:40] | I barely said 2 words to the woman. | 我跟那女人都没说过两句话 |
[12:42] | Well, Dick, I have an idea. | 好吧 迪克 我有个想法 |
[12:44] | Why don’t you try going to high school? | 你不如去念高中试试 |
[12:45] | Everyone hates you. | 每个人都讨厌你 |
[12:46] | You don’t ask why. Everyone just hates you. | 无需问为什么 每个人就是讨厌你 |
[12:48] | And that’s a good thing? | 那是件好事吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah. It teaches you not to give a rat’s ass. | 是啊 就是教你甩他个鸟 |
[12:59] | Lucy, if I didn’t know better, | 露西 如果我不了解情况 |
[13:01] | I’d say these flowers are for you. | 我会以为这些花是送给你的 |
[13:06] | Now, uh, before we proceed, | 现在 在付款之前 |
[13:08] | may I offer you, uh, a stick of gum? | 我能不能送你 一片口香糖 |
[13:11] | Opera tickets? | 歌剧票 |
[13:12] | A spanking-new umbrella? | 或是一把崭新的雨伞 |
[13:14] | I could use an umbrella. | 雨伞我用得着 |
[13:16] | Done! | 好嘞 |
[13:17] | Now, uh… | 现在… |
[13:19] | all I have is, uh… | 我只拿了… |
[13:21] | this soup. | 一碗汤 |
[13:23] | Fine. | 很好 |
[13:24] | That’ll be 1.50. | 一块五 |
[13:25] | And a, uh… | 还有… |
[13:27] | a pack of crackers, | 一包小饼干 |
[13:28] | which I can’t imagine there could be any charge for, | 我想应该是不用付钱的 |
[13:30] | given our amply demonstrated cordiality. | 考虑到我俩的诚挚情谊已经得到充分的证明 |
[13:34] | Plus a quarter for the crackers. | 饼干是两毛五 |
[13:36] | No! | 不 |
[13:38] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[13:39] | Why? What do you have against me? | 为什么 你为什么要针对我 |
[13:41] | Something about you rubs me the wrong way. | 姐姐我就是看你不顺眼 |
[13:45] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[13:46] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[13:47] | Hate me for my brilliance. | 可以讨厌我才华横溢 |
[13:48] | Hate me for my arrogance. | 可以讨厌我目中无人 |
[13:50] | Hate me for my catlike dexterity. | 可以讨厌我像猫一样灵巧敏捷 |
[13:53] | But you can’t hate me just because. | 可你不能因为讨厌我而讨厌我 |
[13:56] | Just watch me. | 你能怎样 |
[13:57] | Crackers, 25 cents. | 小饼干 两毛五 |
[14:03] | Brewskis! | 啤酒来了 |
[14:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:07] | Wow. I never thought I’d actually graduate. | 我从没想过我竟然能毕业 |
[14:09] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[14:11] | We’ve been through so much together. | 我们一起熬了那么久 |
[14:13] | 10 weeks I’ll treasure for a lifetime. | 这十个星期我会铭记一生的 |
[14:17] | Hey. You remember that crazy time | 你还记得那个疯狂一刻吗 |
[14:20] | I came to class without a pen? | 我没带笔就去上课了 |
[14:22] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[14:23] | Were you out of luck. | 你可真倒霉 |
[14:27] | Hey! Tommy! | 你好 汤米 |
[14:29] | The man with the plan. | 出点子的男人 |
[14:30] | Dude! | 老弟 |
[14:33] | A toast to Tommy. | 为汤米干杯 |
[14:34] | A toast to Tommy. | 为汤米干杯 |
[14:36] | Hey, you want to join the party? | 想加入我们的派对吗 |
[14:38] | Oh, this party. | 这个派对啊 |
[14:39] | Uh, I can’t. I gotta study. | 不行啊 我得去学习 |
[14:41] | But, hey, you guys can relate to that, huh? | 你们不也好好学习过吗 |
[14:43] | Do we ever. | 有吗 |
[14:44] | Never again. | 再也不会了 |
[14:45] | I’ve come to think of you boys as my sons. | 我开始把你们当我儿子看待了 |
[14:54] | My unemployed loser sons. | 失了业的窝囊废儿子 |
[14:58] | Go get a job! | 去找份工作吧 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna miss you, lady. | 我会想念你的 太太 |
[15:13] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[15:14] | Oh, Don. Thanks for coming. | 唐 谢谢你能过来 |
[15:16] | I’m so glad you called. After last night– | 我很高兴你打我电话 自从昨晚… |
[15:18] | About last night, I know what went wrong. | 关于昨晚 我知道问题出在哪儿了 |
[15:20] | – You do? – Yes. I picked the wrong book. | -你知道 -是的 我挑错了书 |
[15:22] | I should have gone for something less Gothic, | 我不应该挑那些古装的 |
[15:24] | a little more contemporary. | 应该选现代的 |
[15:26] | Romance novels? | 爱情小说 |
[15:28] | What are you reading these for? | 你干嘛要看这些书 |
[15:29] | I just wanted to put some romance | 我只是想给我们的关系 |
[15:31] | into our relationship, Don. | 添加些浪漫的元素 唐 |
[15:32] | No kiss could live up to these books. | 没人接吻会跟这些书里说的一样 |
[15:35] | I mean, this is real life. | 我们过的是现实生活 |
[15:36] | We don’t need some windswept mountain. | 我们不用去狂风大作的山上 |
[15:38] | We should be able to kiss anywhere, anytime. | 我们应该随时随地都能接吻 |
[15:41] | Right now, for instance. | 譬如说 就像现在 |
[15:42] | Here? | 这儿 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:45] | In the kitchen, in the afternoon? | 这里是厨房 大下午的 |
[15:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:49] | With the dirty dishes? | 还有一堆脏碟子 |
[15:50] | Right on. | 完全正确 |
[15:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:54] | Uh, should I stand? | 我要站起来吗 |
[15:56] | No, I’ll sit. | 不用 我坐下来 |
[16:03] | – Maybe we should stand. – Ok. | -可能还是站着比较好 -好吧 |
[16:06] | Ok. All right, then. | 那么好吧 |
[16:07] | Ok, let’s do it! | 我们开始吧 |
[16:09] | Ok, here goes. | 来啦 |
[16:15] | So… | 那么… |
[16:17] | what do you want to do for the rest of the day? | 今天剩余时间你想怎么打发 |
[16:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:25] | Kill myself? | 把自己给毙了 |
[16:28] | Then I asked her why she didn’t like me, | 于是我问她为什么不喜欢我 |
[16:30] | and she didn’t have any reason at all. | 她根本毫无理由 |
[16:33] | Does she need a reason? ‘Cause I could help her out. | 她需要理由吗 我可以给她大把 |
[16:37] | I was just Sayin’. | 我随便说说 |
[16:41] | How can she hate me? I did nothing to her. | 她怎么会讨厌我呢 我又没惹她 |
[16:44] | You know, Dick, no one’s gonna love you all the time. | 迪克 没道理要别人一直喜欢你 |
[16:47] | But how can I live with that? | 可我怎么能忍受那样呢 |
[16:49] | I can’t even go in the cafeteria. | 我连自助餐厅都没法去了 |
[16:51] | So you’re just going to let this woman control your life? | 你打算让这个女人来左右你的生活? |
[16:53] | No. Just the lunch part. | 不 只是午饭时间 |
[16:57] | My favorite part. | 我最喜欢的时间 |
[16:59] | Dick, you can’t let her do that. | 迪克 你不能让她左右你 |
[17:01] | So she doesn’t like you. | 确实 她不喜欢你 |
[17:03] | Big deal. | 了不起啊 |
[17:04] | If you don’t let it bother you, | 如果你对这件事无所谓 |
[17:06] | then she has no power over you. | 那么她也就没权力把你怎么样 |
[17:08] | Power. | 权力 |
[17:09] | Power is given. | 权力是赐予的 |
[17:11] | Control is taken. | 控制是拿下的 |
[17:13] | Take control! | 拿下控制权 |
[17:14] | You know, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:16] | This is about power. | 这就是控制权 |
[17:17] | She likes watching me squirm. | 她就喜欢看我出糗 |
[17:19] | If I don’t squirm, she’s got nothing. | 如果我不出糗 她啥也得不到 |
[17:21] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[17:22] | Oh, Mary, you’re so wise. | 玛丽 你真聪明 |
[17:24] | You know so much about this. | 你在这方面懂得可真多 |
[17:27] | Tons of people must hate you. | 肯定有一大堆人讨厌你 |
[17:29] | Oh, stop. | 别说了 |
[17:31] | You’re embarrassing me. | 人家都不好意思了 |
[17:42] | Are, uh… | 这… |
[17:44] | are these free? | 这些是免费的吗 |
[17:46] | Quarter a piece. | 每包二毛五 |
[17:48] | All right, ring me up. | 行 结账 |
[17:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[17:52] | I’m celebrating my liberation | 我在庆祝自己脱离苦海 |
[17:54] | from caring how you feel about me. | 不再纠结你对我的看法 |
[17:57] | See, you’re not gonna ruin any more of my days. | 看到没 你再也不能影响我的心情了 |
[17:59] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[18:01] | So, please, ring me up. | 所以 请结账 |
[18:03] | Because I’ve got a purse full of quarters here | 我钱包里面都是两毛五的硬币 |
[18:06] | and a hankering for crackers. | 正渴望换取小饼干 |
[18:15] | That should cover it. | 这么多应该够了 |
[18:18] | If there’s any extra… | 如果有剩的 |
[18:20] | buy yourself some crackers. | 给你自己买点小饼干吧 |
[18:31] | We’ve become a real posse… | 我们现在真正抱团了 |
[18:35] | the three of us. | 咱们仨 |
[18:37] | I don’t know how I’m gonna face the world | 我不知道该如何面对这个世界 |
[18:40] | without you guys. | 如果没有你们的话 |
[18:42] | I’m scared, man. | 伙计 我好害怕 |
[18:44] | No. We can’t be. | 不 我们不能这样 |
[18:46] | We have to embrace the future. | 我们要拥抱未来 |
[18:50] | But it’s so hard. | 可是那太难了 |
[18:54] | What’s wrong, honey? | 甜心 出什么事了 |
[18:57] | I have to do the hardest thing I’ve ever done | 我要去做一件我这辈子做过的 |
[18:59] | in my entire life. | 最艰难的事 |
[19:00] | I have to tell my boyfriend it’s over, and I don’t want to. | 我得和我的男朋友说分手 我不想说啊 |
[19:05] | But you must. | 可你必须说 |
[19:06] | You will feel better when it’s over, sweetie. | 当一切都结束的时候你会感觉好很多的 亲爱的 |
[19:10] | You’re right, Mrs. DeGuzman. | 你是对的 德古曼太太 |
[19:12] | I’ve got to do it. | 我得去行动了 |
[19:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:19] | Wow. That was really sweet, Mrs. D. | 你真是太好了 德太太 |
[19:22] | Nah. I just want her to leave. | 关我屁事 我只是想让她离开 |
[19:28] | She’s a bummer. | 她真扫兴 |
[19:31] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[19:37] | Ah, women. | 女人 |
[19:39] | I don’t get ’em, Chance. | 我搞不懂她们 幸运 |
[19:42] | Must be easy bein’ a horse. | 你做匹马肯定很容易吧 |
[19:45] | They bring in the lady horse. | 他们牵来一匹母马 |
[19:47] | No talking. You both know why she’s there. | 不用讲话 你们就都知道她来的原因 |
[19:51] | Of course, people watch you. | 当然 会有人围观你们 |
[19:53] | You got nothin’ to be ashamed of. | 不过你们也不必感到羞耻 |
[19:56] | You got the horse… situation. | 你们只是干了马该干的事儿 |
[20:01] | Sally. What are you doing here? | 莎莉 你来这儿干嘛 |
[20:04] | I had to see you, Don. | 我要见你 唐 |
[20:06] | I haven’t been able to sleep all night. | 我一宿没睡 |
[20:07] | It’s only 7 P.M., Sally. | 莎莉 现在才晚上七点 |
[20:10] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:12] | I know what’s coming, so make it fast. | 我知道你要讲什么 速战速决吧 |
[20:15] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I– | 我很抱歉 我… |
[20:18] | I–I hate myself for feeling this way, | 我讨厌自己会有这种感觉 |
[20:20] | but– | 可是 |
[20:21] | but I need more. | 可是我想要更多 |
[20:23] | More? You don’t know what more is. | 更多 你压根不知道什么是更多 |
[20:25] | No, that’s not true, Don– | 不 你错了 唐 |
[20:27] | No, I’m gonna do the talkin’, | 不 我来说 |
[20:28] | and you’re gonna do the listenin’, so just sit down. | 你听着就行 坐下来 |
[20:30] | What’s come over you, Don? | 你怎么了 唐 |
[20:32] | You’re being so gruff. | 你怎么那么粗暴 |
[20:33] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[20:35] | Now, listen, Sally. | 听着 莎莉 |
[20:37] | I may not be the perfect man. | 也许我成不了完美的男人 |
[20:39] | I may never make the cover of pretty boy magazine. | 也许我永远也上不了英俊男士杂志的封面 |
[20:42] | But I’m Don Leslie Orville. | 但我是唐·莱丝利·奥维尔 |
[20:45] | And, Ok, telling you my middle name just now | 好吧 现在告诉你这么娘的中间名 |
[20:48] | probably really didn’t help my cause. | 是在拆自己台 |
[20:51] | But if you want to have a relationship with me, | 但是如果你想和我交往 |
[20:54] | it can’t be when I’m just flashing my badge | 你不能只要亮出警徽的我 |
[20:56] | or shooting a gun. | 或者开枪的我 |
[20:57] | It has to be with the whole me, | 你要接受完整的我 |
[20:59] | with the 24-hour me, | 全天候的我 |
[21:01] | with the me I’m always gonna be whether I like it or not. | 无论我喜不喜欢那个都是我 |
[21:07] | Oh, Don. | 唐 |
[21:08] | Oh, Don what? | 唐什么唐 |
[21:12] | Oh, Don… | 唐 |
[21:15] | Don. | 唐 |
[21:16] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[21:18] | If you’re gonna rip my heart out, | 你要是想掏走我的心 |
[21:20] | you better reach in now and pull it out fast, | 最好现在就来掏 迅速带走 |
[21:23] | because in one second, | 因为下一秒 |
[21:24] | you’re gonna be wearin’ my lips for good. | 你就会永远印上我的唇印 |