时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Wait. The police have their own car wash? | 等等 警察有专用的洗车点 |
[00:07] | Oh, Don, I’d love to. | 唐 我很乐意 |
[00:09] | Oh, this could be fun for tonight. | 今晚有趣了 |
[00:12] | The Rutherford museum is presenting their titanic exhibit. | 拉瑟福博物馆要推出泰坦尼克展 |
[00:16] | They’re unveiling a tank of water | 他们要对邮轮下沉时 |
[00:17] | from where the doomed liner went down. | 那个地方的一缸水进行揭幕 |
[00:19] | I’m on the phone. | 我打电话呢 |
[00:20] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought that you– | 抱歉 我以为你… |
[00:21] | No, it’s nobody. It’s just Dick. | 没人 迪克而已 |
[00:24] | – What’s for lunch? – I didn’t make anything. | -午饭吃啥 -我啥也没做 |
[00:26] | All right, I’m off to the gyro stand. | 好吧 我去路边摊买右卷 |
[00:29] | Oh, Harry, Harry, it’s gyros. | 哈里 哈里 是肉卷 |
[00:32] | You know, if one more person tells me how to pronounce it, | 要是再有人来教我这词怎么发音 |
[00:34] | I’m just gonna stop eating ’em. | 我就再也不吃了 |
[00:37] | Harry, stay here. | 哈里 别去 |
[00:37] | We can order pizza and eat it all together. | 我们可以叫披萨外卖一块吃 |
[00:40] | See you guys later. | 待会见 |
[00:41] | – Wait. Where are you going? – The arcade. | -等等 你要去哪 -游戏机厅 |
[00:43] | Oh, that sounds like fun. Let’s all go. | 听起来挺有意思 咱们都去吧 |
[00:45] | Have fun. I’m staying home. | 好好玩 我不出门了 |
[00:47] | That’s it. Family meeting! Family meeting! | 够了 家庭会议 家庭会议 |
[00:50] | You’re not family. Get out! | 你不是家人 滚蛋 |
[00:53] | What was that about? | 你这什么意思 |
[00:55] | Don’t you see what’s happening here? | 你们没发现吗 |
[00:56] | We’re not spending any time together. | 我们都不再一起行动了 |
[00:58] | What about last week when we | 我们上周不还一起 |
[01:00] | went to the plumbing supply store? | 去了水管五金店吗 |
[01:01] | That was an emergency. | 那是紧急事件 |
[01:03] | Oh sure, throw that back in my face. | 是啊 又开始指责我了 |
[01:07] | We’re all going off in different directions. | 我们现在都开始各自为政了 |
[01:10] | We’re becoming a fragmented crew and a lousy family. | 队伍散了 家不像家 |
[01:13] | Yeah, but that happened, like, months ago. | 可好几个月前就是这样了 |
[01:16] | I thought we were all Ok with that. | 我以为大家都习惯了 |
[01:18] | You know, I’m still the leader | 我在这所谓的家庭里 |
[01:19] | of this so-called family, and what I say goes. | 仍然是领导 我说什么就是什么 |
[01:22] | Fine. What do you have to say? | 行 你打算说什么 |
[01:23] | We’re spending this weekend together as a family. | 我们这个周末要一家人一起过 |
[01:26] | – Great! I’ll call Don. – No, no, no, no! | -好啊 我打给唐 -不不不 |
[01:27] | That’s the whole point! | 重点就在这 |
[01:28] | We’re going out and doing something together. Family only. | 我们要出去一块干点什么 只有家人 |
[01:31] | Well, like what? | 去干什么 |
[01:32] | Oh, I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[01:34] | Like these people. | 像这些人一样 |
[01:36] | Look how much fun they’re having. | 看他们多开心 |
[01:39] | What are they doing? | 他们干吗呢 |
[01:41] | Um, eating cereal? | 吃麦片 |
[01:42] | No, but what are they doing? | 不是 你看他们在干吗 |
[01:43] | It’s called camping, Dick. | 这叫露营 迪克 |
[01:45] | Camping! That’s it. We’re doing camping! | 露营 就这个 我们来做露营 |
[01:48] | Going camping. | 去露营 |
[01:49] | We’re going camping! | 我们去露营 |
[02:29] | Bottle opener? That’ll be useful. | 开瓶器 有用 |
[02:33] | A saw? God knows– | 锯子 天知道 |
[02:35] | god knows we’ll use that. | 天知道我们会用上的 |
[02:38] | A scissors? Get out of town! | 剪刀 这也太神了吧 |
[02:41] | Oh, that swiss army. | 瑞士的军队啊 |
[02:43] | Yeah, when they get in the game, they are ready to play. | 他们从一开始 可就准备好了 |
[02:46] | Sweet lord! A toothpick! | 我的亲娘啊 牙签 |
[02:49] | Nina, have you got anything stuck in your teeth | 尼娜 你牙缝里有没有塞什么东西 |
[02:52] | that I can assist you with? | 我可以帮你一把 |
[02:54] | No, thanks. I’m good. | 不 谢了 不用 |
[02:55] | Oh. That’s a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[02:56] | Now, Nina, if you need to reach me for anything | 尼娜 如果你这周末有什么事要找我 |
[02:59] | this weekend, I’ll be unreachable. | 你找不到我 |
[03:01] | I’m going camping with my family. | 我要跟我家人去露营 |
[03:02] | Mm-hmm. That’s nice. | 那挺好的 |
[03:03] | Now, before you ask, | 在你开口之前 |
[03:04] | I’m going to have to tell you–no. | 我得告诉你 不行 |
[03:08] | No what? | 什么不行 |
[03:10] | No, you can’t come along. | 你不能一块来 |
[03:11] | I hate camping. | 我讨厌露营 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry, Nina, but I’m afraid | 抱歉尼娜 但我恐怕 |
[03:14] | that’s going to have to be final. | 这决定已经不会再改了 |
[03:16] | You see, as head of my household, | 作为一家之主 |
[03:18] | I’ve made an executive decision. | 我已经做出了行政决议 |
[03:20] | It’s going to be just me and my family. | 只能是我和我家人 |
[03:22] | We’re going camping all weekend. | 我们整个周末一块露营 |
[03:24] | You’re going camping? | 你们要去露营 |
[03:25] | Yes. Just me and my family. | 是啊 就我和我家人 |
[03:27] | Ohh, I love camping. | 我爱露营 |
[03:30] | My folks and I went every summer. | 我和父母每年夏天都去 |
[03:32] | – You did? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[03:33] | Dad and I would wake up every morning early | 我爸和我每天都起个大早 |
[03:36] | to go blueberry picking. | 去采蓝莓 |
[03:37] | And then mom would shake off her hangover | 然后我妈就拍拍脑袋 从宿醉醒过来 |
[03:40] | and throw some blueberries in the pancakes | 扔些蓝莓到薄饼里 |
[03:43] | and some in her Bloody Mary. | 再扔些到她的鸡尾酒里 |
[03:46] | What happy, beautiful memories. | 真是美好的记忆啊 |
[03:49] | Oh, I’d love to go back up there sometime. | 我真想有时间能回去玩玩 |
[03:52] | The fresh air, the starry skies. | 空气清新 星空湛蓝 |
[03:54] | A sleeping bag for 2. | 两个人的睡袋 |
[03:56] | A brisk dip in a babbling brook. | 在潺潺小溪里踩水 |
[03:59] | Clothing optional. | 衣服爱穿不穿 |
[04:01] | And then, go hiking, collect some leaves. | 然后 去散步 采集树叶 |
[04:04] | Leaves clinging to our wet, gleaming buttocks. | 叶子粘在我们汗水晶莹的屁股上 |
[04:10] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:11] | Oh, Mary, come with us! | 玛丽 跟我们一块去吧 |
[04:12] | Oh, Dick, I can’t. I’ve got– | 迪克 我去不了 我还有… |
[04:14] | Oh, please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[04:16] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[04:18] | Of course I’m sure. | 我当然确定 |
[04:20] | You know what? | 告诉你 |
[04:22] | – I’m gonna go for it. – Yes! | -我去 -太好了 |
[04:24] | I’m gonna go air out my sleeping bag. | 我去把我睡袋的气抽掉 |
[04:26] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[04:29] | Uh, Dr. Solomon, | 所罗门博士 |
[04:30] | I really hate to mention this, but didn’t you– | 我不太想插嘴 可你不是… |
[04:32] | Nina, I’ll say it one last time. You cannot come! | 尼娜 我最后说一次 你不能来 |
[04:40] | Dick, I gotta tell you, | 迪克 我得跟你说 |
[04:42] | I was kinda mad with this whole “Family only” thing, | 我开始还挺反感只能一家人去的 |
[04:44] | but I’m starting to have fun. | 不过我开始觉得有点意思了 |
[04:46] | Oh, good. But, uh, | 很好 不过 |
[04:47] | you know, when I say family only, | 其实 我说只能一家人去 |
[04:49] | I’m speaking in the larger sense | 我说的是更大范围的概念 |
[04:52] | of, uh, the family of man, | 我是说人类大家庭 |
[04:54] | which could include, say, uh, Mary, | 其中包括 玛丽 |
[04:57] | if you think about it. | 其实想想倒没错 |
[04:58] | What? | 什么 |
[05:00] | – Morning, campers! – Hi, Mary. | -早上好 营员们 -嗨 玛丽 |
[05:02] | – Here you go! – Oh, crap! | -来拿着 -见鬼 |
[05:02] | I’ll go get the rest of my stuff. | 我去拿剩下的东西 |
[05:04] | She’s coming? | 她也来 |
[05:05] | Well, you’re the one who took her backpack. | 谁让你帮她拿背包来着 |
[05:08] | Now we have to bring her. | 现在我们只能带上她了 |
[05:09] | But you told me I couldn’t bring Don. | 可你说我不能带上唐的 |
[05:10] | I know what I said. But if Don were here, | 我是这么说过 可如果唐在这 |
[05:12] | it would be a different story. | 这事就不一样了 |
[05:14] | You can’t penalize Mary for Don’s lack of initiative. | 你不能因为唐缺乏主动性 而惩罚玛丽啊 |
[05:17] | I am out! | 我不玩了 |
[05:18] | – Me, too! – Screw this. | -我也是 -去你的 |
[05:19] | Sally, get in the back and sit down! That’s an order! | 莎莉 回来坐下 这是命令 |
[05:24] | Mary is coming with us, | 玛丽要跟我们一块去 |
[05:26] | and I will not tolerate any complaints. | 我不允许任何抱怨 |
[05:28] | Ok, I’m ready. | 我好了 |
[05:29] | Where should I put this? | 这个该放哪 |
[05:31] | Oh, just throw it in the back. | 扔到后边就行了 |
[05:45] | Oh, Dick! It’s beautiful up here. | 迪克 这太美了 |
[05:49] | Not now, Mary. | 待会再说 玛丽 |
[05:50] | I think that pine cone bit me. | 我好像被那松果咬了 |
[05:53] | I cannot believe people get out of a comfortable bed | 真不能相信有人会放着舒服的床不睡 |
[05:57] | at the crack of dawn to come out here and sleep on dirt. | 一大早跑到这来睡泥巴上 |
[06:00] | I think it hearkens back to the early days | 我想这应该是在模仿早期 |
[06:03] | when people were, you know, idiots. | 人类还是白痴的时候 |
[06:06] | – Hey, what’s that? – It’s our tent. | -那是什么 -是我们的帐篷 |
[06:09] | We’re not all gonna fit in there. | 这怎么够我们几个住啊 |
[06:11] | We have to set it up, goober! | 我们得把它搭起来 榆木脑袋 |
[06:16] | Maybe I can be of some help. | 我可以帮你们一把 |
[06:18] | Do you know where your guide pole is? | 你们知道导柱在哪吗 |
[06:21] | Uh, yeah, he’s over there. | 他就在那边 |
[06:26] | Trying to suck the venom out of his pine cone bite. | 试图把松果咬的毒液吸出来 |
[06:30] | Let’s see. If each one of us takes a corner– | 想想看 如果我们每个人负责一个角落 |
[06:33] | – Uh, you know what, Albright? – What? | -欧布莱特 你知道吗 -什么 |
[06:35] | I think we can manage. | 我们能解决的 |
[06:37] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:39] | If you need me, I’ll be over here, setting up my tent. | 如果你们要找我 我就在旁边 搭我的帐篷 |
[06:45] | – Like she can help us. – Right. | -好像她能帮上什么忙似的 -是啊 |
[06:56] | OK. Who wants to go say hello to some trees? | 好了 谁想去跟树木们打个招呼 |
[06:58] | Oh, I will! I love trees. | 我想 我爱大树 |
[07:00] | Uh, Dick? Can I talk to you for a sec? | 迪克 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[07:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗呢 |
[07:03] | You drag us up here in the middle of nowhere | 你把我们拖到鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[07:06] | and then you skip off with your girlfriend to talk to trees? | 然后你跟你女朋友跑去找树谈天 |
[07:09] | Yeah, we need some help here. | 我们这需要帮忙呢 |
[07:10] | Well, so does Mary. I mean, look around. | 玛丽也需要 你看看周围 |
[07:12] | She can’t greet all these trees on her own. | 这么多树 她一个人打招呼忙不过来 |
[07:15] | Mary. Mary! | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[07:17] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[07:18] | This is reprehensible behavior. | 他会遭天谴的 |
[07:20] | How the hell are we going to set this thing up? | 怎么才能把这破玩意支起来 |
[07:22] | Ok. I think I saw how she did it. | 我看见她刚刚怎么干的了 |
[07:31] | Man, we’re gonna die. | 苍天 我们会死在这的 |
[07:39] | Hey, check it out. Those 2 dragonflies are doin’ it. | 快看 两只蜻蜓在干事儿 |
[07:45] | I wish I was a dragonfly. | 我真希望自己是只蜻蜓 |
[07:48] | So you could be doin’ it? | 好干事儿是吗 |
[07:50] | No. So I could fly my ass outta here. | 不是 这样我就能飞出这破地方 |
[07:56] | Did you see that, gang? | 同志们看见了吗 |
[07:57] | Now, that was a cast. | 扔的漂亮 |
[07:59] | – I’m really impressed. – Genius. | -我都震惊了 -天才 |
[08:01] | You know, I’m just getting a little bit fed up | 我已经开始对你们的 |
[08:02] | with your negative attitude. | 消极态度感到厌烦了 |
[08:04] | Well, I’m getting fed up with the lack of lunch. | 我对没午餐也感到厌烦了 |
[08:05] | When are you gonna catch a fish? | 你啥时候才能钓到鱼 |
[08:07] | I already did. | 我钓到了 |
[08:08] | Uh, Dick? Albright’s fish ate your fish. | 迪克 欧布莱特的鱼吃了你的鱼 |
[08:12] | It’s the circle of life. | 这就是生命的循环 |
[08:23] | Harry, what was that? | 哈里 怎么回事 |
[08:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:30] | I just bent over to dig up some worms… | 我就弯下腰去挖点虫子 |
[08:34] | and these fat guys in orange vests started shooting at me. | 那些穿橘色背心的胖子就对我开枪 |
[08:38] | Oh, my god, Harry. You’ve gotta be more careful. | 我的天 哈里 你得小心点 |
[08:41] | They probably thought you were a– | 他们可能以为你是只… |
[08:42] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[08:44] | More woodsy wisdom from Albright of the jungle. | 欧布莱特丛林智慧讲座 |
[08:48] | Harry, sit down. | 哈里 坐下 |
[08:49] | Let’s all sing that nice song | 我们来唱那首好听的歌 |
[08:51] | about rowing your boat down the stream. | 就划着船顺流而下的那首 |
[08:53] | I don’t want to. | 我不想唱 |
[08:54] | Just sing the freakin’ song, all right? | 给老子唱 别废话 |
[08:59] | Row, row, row your boat | 划 划 划小船 |
[09:01] | gently down the stream | 缓缓顺流而下 |
[09:03] | – merrily… – Row, row, row your boat | -开心… -划 划 划小船 |
[09:05] | gently down the stream | 缓缓顺流而下 |
[09:07] | Merrily, merrily | 开开心心 |
[09:08] | Merrily, merrily, life– | 开开心心 生活… |
[09:10] | What are you doing? | 你干吗呢 |
[09:12] | Joining in. | 加入你们 |
[09:13] | Well, you’re a little late. | 你慢了半拍 |
[09:15] | That how you sing it. It’s called a round. | 就是要这样唱 这叫轮唱 |
[09:17] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[09:18] | Sally, we’re out in the woods. | 莎莉 我们在树林里 |
[09:20] | This is supposed to be fun. | 应该开心才对 |
[09:22] | Fun? First you force us to come up here, | 开心 你先是强迫我们来这 |
[09:24] | and then she weasels her way in. | 然后她像黄鼠狼一样挤进来 |
[09:26] | Weasel. | 黄鼠狼 |
[09:27] | Dick invited me. I didn’t weasel. | 是迪克邀请的我 我没有挤进来 |
[09:30] | Weasel. | 黄鼠狼 |
[09:31] | Wait a minute. You invited her? | 等一下 你邀请了她 |
[09:32] | You didn’t tell them? | 你没告诉他们 |
[09:33] | Hey, I think the bass are getting jumpy. Lines in! | 看鲈鱼都快跳起来了 快抛饵 |
[09:35] | Oh, this is just great. | 真有你的 |
[09:37] | Hey, Mary, wait! | 玛丽 等等 |
[09:38] | – Weasel. – Harry, enough with the weasel. | -黄鼠狼 -哈里 别再想黄鼠狼了 |
[09:40] | No! Weasel! | 不是 黄鼠狼 |
[09:50] | That fish really looks delicious, Mary. | 那鱼看起来很好吃的样子 玛丽 |
[09:55] | Well, our dinner’s almost ready. | 我们的晚餐快好了 |
[09:57] | Harry, I’m not eating that. | 哈里 我才不要吃 |
[09:59] | Oh, why, puddin’? | 为什么 小可爱 |
[10:02] | ‘Cause it doesn’t have butter or sour cream? | 就因为上面没有浇黄油或者酸奶吗 |
[10:06] | No. | 不是 |
[10:07] | ‘Cause it’s a rock. | 因为那是块石头 |
[10:12] | Look at how smug she is | 看看她那得意样 |
[10:13] | with her homemade tartar sauce. | 自己做的塔塔酱了不起啊 |
[10:21] | Mary…uh… | 玛丽 |
[10:25] | – Here. – Thank you. | -拿去 -谢谢 |
[10:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:28] | That was so big of you, Mary. | 你真是太伟大了 玛丽 |
[10:30] | I could really go for a nice end cut there | 我很愿意来上尾巴的这么一块 |
[10:33] | if you have some. | 如果你有的话 |
[10:35] | Say, guys. | 同志们 |
[10:36] | How about throwing a little of that bass my way? | 给我吃点鲈鱼怎么样 |
[10:41] | Hey, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[10:43] | You know how we can smooth things over? | 我们来缓和一下气氛吧 |
[10:46] | What say you and me go into your tent | 我们进你帐篷 |
[10:48] | and flatten some grass? | 把草地睡平怎么样 |
[10:50] | Go to hell. | 去死 |
[10:54] | Say, guys. | 同志们啊 |
[10:56] | Now that we’ve got that monkey off our backs, | 现在把那讨厌鬼甩开了 |
[10:58] | we can get down to some really serious family fun, huh? | 我们可以踏踏实实来点天伦之乐了 |
[11:04] | Oh, I see how it’s going to be! | 我知道你们在干什么 |
[11:06] | You don’t need me? Well, I don’t need you. | 你们不需要我 我还不需要你们呢 |
[11:08] | You hear me? I don’t need you! | 听见了吗 我不需要你们 |
[11:10] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[11:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[11:12] | Fine. | 好 |
[11:13] | Fine. As long as you heard me. | 好 你们听见了就好 |
[11:24] | Couldn’t sleep a wink. | 完全没睡着 |
[11:26] | There was a big rock under my foot. | 我脚下有块大石头 |
[11:29] | That’s funny. I couldn’t sleep | 有意思了 我睡不着 |
[11:30] | ’cause there was a big foot on my head. | 是因为我头边有只大脚 |
[11:40] | How’s the blueberry picking going? | 采蓝莓好玩吗 |
[11:42] | Well, I didn’t get as many as I like | 我没有采够 |
[11:44] | on account of those guys are still shooting at me. | 因为那些人还在对我射击 |
[11:47] | Maybe you need a license to pick blueberries. | 也许你需要办个采蓝莓的证 |
[11:49] | That might be it. | 有这可能 |
[11:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:56] | Nice day. | 天不错 |
[11:59] | Look. Obviously, this isn’t working, | 很明显了 根本没法相处 |
[12:01] | so why don’t you just go get Dick and we’ll go home? | 我们还是叫迪克一起回家吧 |
[12:03] | Fine. Go get him. | 好啊 去叫他 |
[12:05] | I don’t have him. I thought he was with you. | 他没跟我一起 我以为他跟你们在一起 |
[12:06] | He’s not with us. Where is he? | 他没跟我们在一起 他在哪呢 |
[12:08] | Hmm. Well, we got nothing to go on | 我们一点线索都没有 |
[12:10] | except for our best guesses | 只能尽量猜猜 |
[12:12] | and this lengthy note from Dick. | 再加这张迪克留的啰唆的字条 |
[12:17] | “Dear ungrateful family | 亲爱的忘恩负义的家人们 |
[12:19] | and sexy but vindictive lover. | 以及报复心强的性感爱人 |
[12:22] | Since you have shunned me, I have decided to leave. | 既然你们都躲着我 我决意离开 |
[12:25] | You won’t have Dick Solomon to kick around anymore.” | 你们再也不能随意欺负迪克·所罗门了” |
[12:27] | He just walked out on us? | 他就这么离开我们了 |
[12:28] | – Weasel! – No. | -黄鼠狼般地逃窜了 -不 |
[12:30] | It’s just an expression. | 就是说说而已 |
[12:32] | “Let’s see how you do without my leadership. | “倒是看看离开了我的领导你们还能咋样 |
[12:35] | Of course, I won’t be there to see it, | 当然 我再也看不到了 |
[12:37] | But I am confident you’ll fail. Ha ha! | 但我确定你们会失败的 哈哈 |
[12:40] | Good-bye forever, Dick.” | 永别了 迪克” |
[12:42] | Ok, listen up, people. | 听着 大伙 |
[12:43] | What we got here is a missing camper. | 我们丢了一名营员 |
[12:45] | We’re gonna check every outhouse, doghouse, and henhouse | 我们得去搜查方圆五英里内所有的 |
[12:47] | – in a 5-mile radius. – What about just a house? | -厕所 狗窝和鸡舍 -就搜一栋房子怎么样 |
[12:50] | Shut up! Albright, you guard the camp. | 闭嘴 欧布莱特 你来守营地 |
[12:52] | Oh, now, look, I think I might be of some help here. | 听我说 我可能会帮得上忙 |
[12:55] | Look… | 听着 |
[12:58] | maybe you can catch a bass or toss a tent, | 虽然你能钓到鲈鱼 抛开个帐篷 |
[13:01] | but when it comes to search and rescue, | 但说到搜救 |
[13:03] | I’m in charge of the troops. | 我才是老大 |
[13:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | I just want to point out | 我只是想说 |
[13:08] | that your troops are standing in poison sumac. | 您的队伍站在有毒的漆树下 |
[13:14] | So? They’re not eating it, are they? | 那又怎样 他们又没吃 |
[13:27] | Waking up alone in the forest. | 一个人在树林中醒来 |
[13:30] | My lungs full of fresh air, | 肺里充满清新空气 |
[13:33] | my hair touched with dew, | 头发轻抚晨露 |
[13:35] | my body lashed to the ground with ropes, | 身体被绳子绑在地上 |
[13:38] | my nose full of– | 鼻子里满… |
[13:42] | Wait, what was that last one? | 等等 最后一句是啥 |
[13:45] | My body’s lashed to the ground with ropes! | 身体被绳子绑在地上 |
[13:53] | Somebody poke him! | 大家来戳他 |
[13:55] | No, no, no! Stop! Who are you? What are you doing to me? | 别别别 住手 你们是谁啊 在干吗呢 |
[13:58] | We’re beaver scouts. | 我们是海狸童子军 |
[14:00] | And we’re poking you! | 我们在戳你 |
[14:01] | – Yeah! – No! No! | -对 -不不 |
[14:03] | Where’s your beaver supervisor? | 你们的海狸上司呢 |
[14:04] | Mr. Hagen? | 哈根先生 |
[14:06] | He’s sleeping off a 12-pack in the canoe. | 他抱着一箱酒在小舟上睡觉 |
[14:08] | I am a high commander, | 我是总指挥官 |
[14:09] | and I order you to untie me! | 我命令你们放开我 |
[14:11] | You’re a high commander? | 你是总指挥官? |
[14:12] | I’m the high commander! | 我就是总指挥官 |
[14:14] | High commander of what? | 什么的总指挥官 |
[14:16] | Well, I’m between gigs at the moment. | 现在暂时不带队 |
[14:19] | But I promise you that I am. | 可我保证我是的 |
[14:21] | Prove it! | 证明 |
[14:22] | Yeah. Shoot down a helicopter. | 射掉一个直升机 |
[14:24] | Untie me, and I just might. | 先松绑 我让你见识见识 |
[14:26] | How? | 怎么做 |
[14:26] | I have an acute knowledge | 我对于热力学和 |
[14:28] | of thermodynamics and gyroscopic motion. | 陀螺运动有精准的知识 |
[14:30] | Yeah! Cool! | 酷 |
[14:32] | Bitchin’! Yes! | 帅呆了 |
[14:34] | Get the arms first, will you? | 先松开手臂好吗 |
[14:35] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[14:37] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[14:39] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[14:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:43] | Albright, what are you doing here miles from the campsite? | 欧布莱特 你怎么跑到离营地这么远的地方了 |
[14:46] | Yeah, with your tent and our tent and the lake– | 还带着大家的帐篷 和湖 |
[14:49] | And we just went in a big-ass circle, didn’t we? | 见鬼 我们走了个大圈是吗 |
[14:52] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[15:04] | My tree disguise sure ain’t working. | 我伪装成树也没有用 |
[15:06] | I told you you were going in the wrong direction. | 我说过你们走错了方向 |
[15:10] | – No, you didn’t. – Yes, I did. | -你没有说 -我说了 |
[15:11] | Then which way’d he go? | 那他是朝哪走了 |
[15:12] | All right, his footprints went off that way, | 他的足迹往那边去了 |
[15:14] | and then they veered up north towards the ridge. | 然后转向北方往山脊那边去了 |
[15:17] | Sally, | 莎莉 |
[15:19] | would you like to lead the way? | 你能带路吗 |
[15:21] | No. I think you should take the point. | 不 我想你应该打头阵 |
[15:23] | Most of the dangerous work is in the flank, so… | 危险通常发生在侧翼 所以… |
[15:27] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[15:29] | Hold on. Harry, | 等一下 哈里 |
[15:30] | take off your coat. | 把你的外套脱了 |
[15:36] | Harry, | 哈里 |
[15:37] | put your coat back on. | 把你的外套穿上吧 |
[15:41] | Scout masters, families, | 童子军领袖 家人 |
[15:43] | girlfriends! | 女朋友 |
[15:44] | Eww! | 恶心 |
[15:45] | Yeah, it’s all the same. | 都一样 |
[15:47] | Just a bunch of whiny voices | 不过是一群大牢骚 |
[15:49] | trying to tell you what’s right and wrong. | 想告诉你是非对错 |
[15:51] | Blah, blah, blah! | 叽叽喳喳 |
[15:52] | Blah, blah, blah! | 叽叽喳喳 |
[15:53] | Well, no more! Now, you listen only to me. | 一切都成历史 你们现在仅仅听命于我 |
[15:56] | The leaders you’ve had before were weak, gutless. | 你们以前的领导软弱无能 |
[16:00] | They had nothing to teach you except | 他们教不了你们什么东西 |
[16:02] | the same old blah, blah, blah! | 就那些叽叽喳喳 |
[16:04] | Blah, blah, blah! | 叽叽喳喳 |
[16:06] | Look around you, boys. | 看看你们周围 孩子们 |
[16:07] | I declare this our new kingdom. | 我宣布这是我们新的王国 |
[16:11] | Here is where we will make our stand. | 我们要在这里站稳脚跟 |
[16:13] | Here, where we are truly free! | 这里 是我们的自由之地 |
[16:16] | Blah, blah, blah! | 叽叽喳喳 |
[16:19] | No, I was trying to make a serious point there. | 不 我很严肃认真的 |
[16:22] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:23] | Yeah. We just got swept up. | 我们有点激动了 |
[16:29] | Hey, you guys, wait up. I got a blister. | 你们等等 我长了个水泡 |
[16:31] | Oh, here. Let me take a look. | 来吧 让我看看 |
[16:33] | Why? You never seen a blister before? | 为什么 你没见过水泡吗 |
[16:36] | I have some aloe. That should help. | 我有点芦荟胶 会有用的 |
[16:38] | No, I don’t need any– oh, that’s kinda good. | 我用不上 感觉不错嘛 |
[16:41] | I played field hockey in college, | 我在大学里玩曲棍球时 |
[16:44] | and I used to get a blister in exactly the same spot. | 曾经就在这同一个地方长过水泡 |
[16:47] | This always made it feel better. | 这玩意能舒缓不少 |
[16:49] | You’re not gonna try to kiss me, are you? | 你不是打算吻我吧 |
[16:54] | So, you really played field hockey? | 你真玩过曲棍球吗 |
[16:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:58] | See this scar? 5 stitches. | 看见这个疤了吗 缝了五针 |
[17:00] | Courtesy of Laura Parker, cheap shot. | 罗娜·帕克给我留的 使阴招 |
[17:03] | Wow. What’d you do? | 那你怎么办了 |
[17:04] | Dropped my stick and opened her up like a melon. | 把我的棍子扔了出去 给她开瓢了 |
[17:07] | You know what, you’re pretty tough | 对于一个小个儿书呆子来说 |
[17:10] | for a prissy little bookworm. | 你还挺强悍的 |
[17:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:14] | You should know, Sally, that the last thing I wanted to do | 听我说 莎莉 我最不想做的事就是 |
[17:17] | was intrude on your family weekend. | 掺和到你们的周末家庭聚会中 |
[17:19] | Oh, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[17:20] | The last thing I wanted to do was have a family weekend. | 我最不想做的事就是搞这么个聚会 |
[17:23] | Want to keep looking for Dick? | 接着找迪克吧 |
[17:24] | If for no other reason than to kick his ass. | 找到后狠狠修理他一顿 |
[17:27] | Hey, guys. Check out these berries | 各位 看看这些莓子 |
[17:29] | we found down by the stream. | 我们在小溪边发现的 |
[17:30] | Oh, my god, Tommy. You didn’t eat these, did you? | 天啊汤米 你没吃吧 |
[17:32] | These are finch berries. | 这些是雀浆果 |
[17:34] | They make coffee beans look like sedatives. | 跟它比起来咖啡就是镇静剂 |
[17:36] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[17:42] | – Dick! – Dick? | -迪克 -迪克 |
[17:43] | Hey, you guys, | 伙计们 |
[17:45] | can you give Harry another berry? | 能不能再给哈里一颗 |
[17:47] | He’s drooling on my shoulder. | 他在往我肩上滴口水 |
[17:49] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:49] | Chasing that trout upstream really wiped him out. | 往上游去追那条鲑鱼还真是把他累翻了 |
[17:57] | Halt! | 站住 |
[17:58] | This is a secured area! | 这是受保护区域 |
[18:00] | You are not authorized. | 闲人勿近 |
[18:01] | Oh, look at them. | 看看他们 |
[18:03] | Aren’t they cute! | 多可爱啊 |
[18:04] | Oh, man! | 美女 |
[18:06] | You ever been with an admiral? | 我可是上将哦 |
[18:09] | Ease up there, little fella. | 悠着点 小家伙 |
[18:11] | We’re looking for a tall, | 我们在找一个高高的 |
[18:12] | disoriented-looking middle-aged guy. | 一副呆相的中年男人 |
[18:15] | Have you seen him? | 你们见到过吗 |
[18:16] | Are you talking about the king of the revolution? | 你们说的是革命之王吗 |
[18:19] | Oh, god, I hope not. | 天啊 最好别是 |
[18:36] | Next time, | 下一次 |
[18:38] | bring me creamy. | 给我带奶油的 |
[18:42] | Would you like the jelly? | 你喜欢果冻吗 |
[18:43] | What flavor is the jelly? | 什么味的果冻 |
[18:46] | Grape. | 葡萄 |
[18:48] | The horror. | 糟糕 |
[18:50] | The horror. | 糟糕 |
[18:53] | we got prisoners! | 我们抓到了囚犯 |
[18:54] | Bring them in! | 带上前来 |
[18:55] | Keep it movin’. Move, move, move! | 走着 走着 走着 |
[18:58] | Come on! | 赶快 |
[19:00] | Uh, Dick? | 迪克 |
[19:02] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干吗呢 |
[19:04] | I’m creating a new society. | 我在创立一个新社会 |
[19:06] | Our society. | 我们的社会 |
[19:08] | I call it… | 我称之为 |
[19:10] | Dicksylvania. | 迪克西伐利亚 |
[19:12] | And you just crossed the borders. | 你们越过了边境 |
[19:14] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[19:16] | Go on, kids. Tie ’em down and poke ’em with the sticks. | 上啊 孩子们 绑起来 用棍子戳他们 |
[19:18] | You touch me with that, I make you look like a corn dog. | 你敢碰我 我就拍死你 |
[19:21] | Ok, men, regroup. | 好吧 重新部署 |
[19:25] | Seriously, Dick let’s get going, huh? | 正儿八经的 迪克 我们走吧 |
[19:27] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[19:28] | No, you shunned me! | 不 你们不想见我 |
[19:30] | No. These are my people now. | 不 现在我带他们混了 |
[19:33] | We’re staying in these woods forever. | 我们要永远留在树林里 |
[19:35] | – Forever? – Forever. | -永远 -永远 |
[19:36] | Yeah, but it’s only half | 可是距离营地那边的 |
[19:38] | an hour till hamburger time back at camp. | 汉堡时间只有半小时了 |
[19:39] | No, no. We’re gonna kill a boar, remember? | 不不 我们还要去杀头野猪的 记得吗 |
[19:42] | We can eat for a week! | 够吃一个礼拜 |
[19:43] | We got school on Monday, ya moron! | 我们周一还要上学呢 蠢货 |
[19:46] | Hey, I thought we agreed | 我还以为我们一致同意 |
[19:48] | that school was for, you know, fools. | 笨蛋才会去上学 |
[19:51] | Fools? | 笨蛋 |
[19:52] | You’re the one with peanut butter on his face. | 你脸上涂着花生酱还说别人 |
[19:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:56] | It was fun till he took his pants off. | 开始挺有意思的 可后来他把裤子脱了 |
[19:58] | Wait a minute! Wait a minute! | 等一下 等一下 |
[20:00] | What about our– the plans for– | 我们的计划呢 |
[20:01] | The world we– the cool fort? | 我们的世界呢 堡垒呢 |
[20:04] | Blah, blah, blah! | 叽叽喳喳 |
[20:10] | Well, this is probably a long shot, but… | 这个可能性不太大 不过 |
[20:13] | did you bring my bathrobe? | 你们有没有带我的浴袍来 |
[20:15] | And maybe some handi wipes? | 或是湿巾什么的 |
[20:18] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[20:20] | Oh, wait a minute. You haven’t seen our cool latrine. | 等一下 你们还没参观我们很酷的厕所呢 |
[20:23] | You–you– | 你们 你们 |
[20:24] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[20:26] | You got your trout in my peanut butter. | 你的鲑鱼都弄到我的花生酱里了 |
[20:29] | Your peanut butter got on my trout. | 你的花生酱沾到了我的鲑鱼上 |
[20:36] | – Not bad. – Not bad. | -不坏嘛 -不坏嘛 |
[20:42] | All right, let me get this straight. | 好吧 我们直说了吧 |
[20:44] | You disobeyed your own orders, invited Albright into | 你违背了自己的命令 把欧布莱特请到这么个 |
[20:48] | what you knew would be a hostile environment, | 你明知道会是很敌对的环境中 |
[20:50] | alienated everyone, and then you stomped off into the woods | 又离间大家 然后你跑进树林里 |
[20:52] | where you became a jungle overlord. | 当了山大王 |
[20:56] | Well, it’s a mistake every man makes sooner or later. | 这是每个男人迟早都会犯的错 |
[20:59] | I learned my lesson. | 我得到教训了 |
[21:01] | Yeah, right. But you have to admit | 是啊 可你得承认 |
[21:03] | I did orchestrate a hugely successful weekend. | 我组织了一次巨成功的周末聚会 |
[21:05] | How do you figure that? | 凭什么这么说 |
[21:06] | Well, through a series | 通过一系列 |
[21:08] | of apparently lame-brained orders | 明显无脑的命令 |
[21:10] | and seemingly selfish strategies, | 和看起来自私的战略 |
[21:13] | I managed to lead this family to a new level of unity. | 我成功带领这个家庭 达到了新层次的团结 |
[21:16] | And that’s the story you’re going with? | 你就这么自欺欺人吗 |
[21:19] | – Unless you’ve got something better. – No. | -你有更好的想法吗 -没 |
[21:21] | Here you go. | 给你们 |
[21:23] | Hey, what are these? | 这些是什么 |
[21:24] | Boy, you really haven’t camped, have you? | 你们还真是没露营过啊 |
[21:26] | They’re marshmallows on a stick. You put ’em in the fire. | 这些是棍烤棉花糖 把它们放进火里 |
[21:47] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[21:48] | I can’t quite put my finger on it. | 我不知道是否说到点子上了 |
[21:51] | It’s like… peanut butter | 像是花生酱 |
[21:55] | but with a kind of fishy taste. | 又有股鱼腥味 |
[21:59] | It’s trout butter. | 这是鲑鱼花生酱 |
[22:04] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[22:07] | I love it. | 我爱死了 |