时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This is Pendleton University | 这里是潘德顿大学 |
[00:05] | where today’s students meet tomorrow’s challenges. | 在这里 今日的学生迎接明日的挑战 |
[00:09] | All right. Now, Harry, here are the keys. | 好了 哈里 钥匙在这里 |
[00:11] | And remember, have them fill up the tank, | 记住 把油加满 |
[00:13] | check the wiper fluid, | 检查洗涤液储液罐 |
[00:14] | and hang a new pine tree air freshener. | 再挂个松树空气清新器 |
[00:16] | What about the 3 flat tires? | 那三个漏气的轮胎呢 |
[00:18] | – If you have time. – OK. | -你有时间就弄 -好的 |
[00:22] | You got TV in your office? | 你办公室里还有电视机啊 |
[00:25] | Oh. What are you watching, Mary? | 在看什么呢 玛丽 |
[00:26] | It’s a promotional video | 这是学校宣传片 |
[00:28] | the university sends out to prospective students. | 用来招徕新生的 |
[00:30] | They’re making a new one. | 学校在做新的 |
[00:31] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[00:32] | Will they need a professor to be in it? | 他们要找个教授上镜吗 |
[00:35] | Yes. In fact, they asked me. | 要 实际上他们找了我 |
[00:38] | Oh. They asked you. | 原来他们找了你啊 |
[00:40] | Yes. They said that they were looking for professors | 对 他们说需要的教授必须是 |
[00:43] | who were charming and articulate | 颇具魅力 表达力强 |
[00:44] | and embodied academic excellence. | 还得学术精湛 |
[00:47] | Well, that certainly does describe… | 那想必形容的就是… |
[00:51] | you. | 你 |
[00:52] | Don’t feel bad. | 别难过 |
[00:53] | No, no. I don’t. | 不 我才不难过 |
[00:55] | I’m far too busy in my role as educator | 我教书育人都忙不过来 |
[00:57] | to selling myself with some pointless exercising narcissism. | 才没时间搞什么无意义的自恋行为 |
[01:01] | Um, just out of curiosity, who’s the director? | 我只是好奇 导演是谁 |
[01:05] | One of your students, actually. | 是你的一个学生 |
[01:07] | – Aubry Pitman. – Pitman! | -奥布里·皮特曼 -皮特曼 |
[01:08] | Oh, he’s my favorite student. | 他可是我最喜欢的学生 |
[01:12] | Such a wonderful young man. | 他可是个有为青年 |
[01:14] | He’s the one with the bandanna? | 就是头上缠花手帕的那位吧 |
[01:16] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[01:17] | It’s official. I’m gonna kill Warren. | 我声明 我要杀了瓦伦 |
[01:19] | – Who’s warren? – The guy I’m– was dating. | -瓦伦是谁 -我之前约会的对象 |
[01:22] | He was supposed to drive me to the dentist, | 他本该开车送我去看牙医的 |
[01:24] | and he backed out. | 可他食言了 |
[01:25] | Why are you going to the dentist? | 你去看牙医干什么 |
[01:26] | I’m having my wisdom teeth removed. | 我要去拔智齿 |
[01:28] | Wouldn’t it make more sense to have extra ones installed? | 去多装几个不是更靠谱吗 |
[01:32] | Don’t mess with me. Not today. | 别给我打岔 今天别惹我 |
[01:35] | Nina, I can give you a ride to the dentist’s office. | 尼娜 我可以送你去看牙医 |
[01:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:39] | You drive? | 你会开车 |
[01:41] | Like a maniac. | 我可疯狂了 |
[01:44] | Come on. | 快走吧 |
[01:51] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[01:59] | Tommy, do you realize how rude you’re being? | 汤米 你知道你这样多没礼貌吗 |
[02:02] | – I’m sorry. I’ll turn it down. – Thank you. | -抱歉 我这就关 -谢谢 |
[02:04] | No, no. | 不行 |
[02:05] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[02:07] | Hey, Don, you know what we should do tonight? | 对了 唐 知道我们今晚该干什么吗 |
[02:10] | Yes. | 知道 |
[02:11] | But what were you thinking? | 可你怎么想的 |
[02:13] | We should go back to your place and watch TV. | 我们该去你家看电视 |
[02:15] | They’re showing a kidney transplant on cable. | 有线台会播肾移植手术 |
[02:18] | Oh. Sounds like fun, but I gotta work late tonight. | 听起来挺有意思 可我今晚得加班 |
[02:21] | Oh, but I don’t get the surgery channel. | 可我家没有手术频道 |
[02:25] | Sally, there’s no reason you gotta miss it. | 莎莉 你可绝不能错过 |
[02:27] | Why don’t I give you my key? | 要不我把我家钥匙给你 |
[02:29] | Great. I’ll put it under your mat when I’m done. | 太好了 我走时给你放鞋垫下面 |
[02:31] | Say, when you’re done, why don’t you just… hang on to it? | 这样吧 等你看完 要不就把钥匙留着吧 |
[02:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:36] | Your key? | 你家钥匙 |
[02:38] | Oh, Don, it’s beautiful. | 唐 真好看 |
[02:42] | Oh, look! It’s a Schlage! My favorite. | 快看 是西勒齐牌的 我的最爱 |
[03:24] | All Righty, Nina. | 好了 尼娜 |
[03:25] | We’ll see you in a few days, | 过几天再来 |
[03:27] | and I’ll take out the other 2 wisdom teeth. | 到时把另外两颗智齿也拔了 |
[03:30] | Nina, are you Ok? | 尼娜 你没事吧 |
[03:32] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[03:35] | Oh, you waited all this time. | 你一直等我到现在啊 |
[03:37] | That’s so sweet. | 真体贴 |
[03:40] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[03:42] | You’ve been drugged. | 你被下药了 |
[03:44] | Is that how you get your jollies, | 你就是这样找乐子的吗 |
[03:47] | you sick bastard? | 你这个变态 |
[03:50] | Harry, no. | 哈里 别这样 |
[03:51] | I don’t feel so good. | 我不太舒服 |
[03:52] | Can we go home now? | 能赶紧回家吗 |
[03:53] | Sure. Come on, Nina. | 当然了 快走 尼娜 |
[03:55] | I’ll make sure that nobody ever hurts you again. | 我会确保没人再伤害你 |
[03:59] | I need to see her Friday. | 她周五还得来复诊 |
[04:01] | Until Friday. | 保护到周五 |
[04:07] | So the variable “X” Should equal the cosine | 所以变量X应该等于 |
[04:10] | of the orbital trajectory “T,” | 轨道”T”的余弦值 |
[04:12] | which is what? Anyone? | 答案是什么 有人知道吗 |
[04:13] | Pitman, how about you? | 皮特曼 你说说看 |
[04:17] | The illustrious director in our midst. | 我们当中的著名导演 |
[04:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:20] | Oh, of course you do. | 你肯定知道 |
[04:22] | Come on, give it a shot, | 快 试试嘛 |
[04:23] | Mon auteur du cinema. | 电影导演 |
[04:27] | Well…4. | 那就猜…4 |
[04:29] | Yes. “4” is correct. | 对 “4”是正确答案 |
[04:31] | You are brilliant. | 你真聪明 |
[04:32] | All hail, Pitman. | 皮特曼万岁 |
[04:36] | Dr. Solomon? | 所罗门教授 |
[04:37] | Leon, you’re not hailing pitman. | 里昂 你没为皮特曼欢呼 |
[04:39] | Uh, hail Pitman. | 皮特曼万岁 |
[04:41] | But isn’t “4” Wrong? | 可”4″不是错了吗 |
[04:43] | Oh, what do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:46] | Well, when I answered “4,” | 因为我回答”4″的时候 |
[04:47] | you said I was dumber than a bucket of hair. | 你说我比驴还蠢 |
[04:51] | You must be mistaken. | 你肯定记错了 |
[04:53] | No, he’s right. | 不 他没记错 |
[04:55] | You said that if the orbital trajectory was “4,” | 你说如果轨道是”4″ |
[04:57] | then the earth would spin out of orbit | 那地球就会脱离轨道 |
[04:59] | and crash into the sun. | 并撞上太阳 |
[05:01] | And then you told us | 然后你又让我们 |
[05:02] | to “Shun the idiot child Leon, | “离傻孩子里昂远点 |
[05:04] | for he has killed us all | 因为他的白痴答案4 |
[05:05] | with his cretinous answer of 4.” | 我们都被他害死了” |
[05:08] | Fine, fine. Pitman, say another number. | 好 好 皮特曼 再说个数字 |
[05:11] | 9? | 九 |
[05:12] | Correct. | 正确 |
[05:13] | All hail Pitman. | 皮特曼万岁 |
[05:26] | Easy there, sleepyhead. | 别紧张 小懒虫 |
[05:27] | This soup is hot, | 汤很烫 |
[05:28] | and, after all you’ve been through, | 你受了那么多苦 |
[05:30] | the last thing you need is a good scalding. | 可不能再加一个烫伤 |
[05:33] | How long have I been asleep? | 我睡了多久 |
[05:36] | Mm, it’s been about 6 hours. | 六小时左右 |
[05:38] | And you’ve been standing over me the whole time? | 而你一直在照看我吗 |
[05:40] | Oh, no. No, every couple of minutes, | 当然不是啦 每隔几分钟 |
[05:43] | I had to go to the microwave to reheat the soup. | 我就得用微波炉把汤又热一遍 |
[05:49] | That’s the…strangest, nicest thing | 这可真是…别人为我做过的 |
[05:52] | anybody’s ever done for me. Thank you. | 最诡异最美妙的事了 谢谢 |
[05:55] | Oh, it’s Ok. | 没事 |
[05:56] | Oh, by the way, I hope you don’t mind– | 对了 我希望你别介意 |
[05:57] | but while you were asleep, | 你睡觉的时候 |
[05:59] | the light hit you just right, | 光线照得你很美 |
[06:00] | and I had to draw a portrait. | 我就忍不住画了张像 |
[06:08] | I assume you like roller skating. | 我猜你喜欢滑旱冰 |
[06:15] | Hey, Don. | 好啊 唐 |
[06:16] | Sally, hi. | 莎莉 你好 |
[06:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[06:22] | This key is so awesome. | 这把钥匙太酷了 |
[06:28] | So, you really had a good time here last night | 你昨晚在这里过得很逍遥吧 |
[06:32] | without me. | 我都没在 |
[06:33] | Did you have some friends over? | 没找朋友来陪你吗 |
[06:35] | Uh-uh. Just me. | 就我自己 |
[06:37] | Oh. I watched some fat guy getting a pig valve. | 我看了一个肥仔换猪瓣膜手术 |
[06:41] | Sorry I missed it. | 可惜 我错过了 |
[06:42] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也觉得可惜 |
[06:43] | Hey. Don, how’s a western omelet sound? | 唐 煎蛋卷怎么样 |
[06:46] | Oh, it sounds great. | 貌似不错 |
[06:47] | Terrific. | 很好 |
[06:48] | Throw in some bacon if you got it, all right? | 如果有熏肉 给我加点 |
[06:54] | And the rockets’ red glare | 火箭耀眼的红光 |
[06:59] | The bombs bursting– | 炸弹爆炸 |
[07:01] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[07:02] | Why are you so cheerful? | 你怎么这么兴奋 |
[07:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:05] | I guess it’s ’cause of Harry. | 我想是因为哈里 |
[07:08] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[07:09] | Harry Solomon? | 哈里·所罗门 |
[07:11] | He’s so sweet and funny. | 他人很好 还很幽默 |
[07:14] | Oh, now wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[07:16] | You’re not considering getting involved– | 你不是想和… |
[07:17] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:19] | You are. | 你真想啊 |
[07:20] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[07:21] | – Are you… – A little. | -你想吗 -有一点想 |
[07:22] | No, Nina! | 不 尼娜 |
[07:23] | Oh, you’re one to talk. | 你还敢说 |
[07:25] | Dr. Solomon is just as bizarre as Harry, | 所罗门教授和哈里一样怪异 |
[07:27] | and he’s completely self-centered. | 他是彻头彻尾的自我主义者 |
[07:29] | Oh, don’t be absurd. | 别瞎说 |
[07:31] | Behold the glory that is me. | 瞧 光辉如我 |
[07:36] | Oh, go file something. | 去整理资料 |
[07:39] | Mary, you’ll never guess. | 玛丽 你绝对猜不到 |
[07:40] | I’ve just been chosen to be your costar | 我被选中和你一起 |
[07:42] | in the promotional video. | 出演学校宣传片 |
[07:44] | I thought you said it was a | 你不是说这是一个 |
[07:46] | pointless exercisingr narcissism. | 无意义的自恋行为吗 |
[07:48] | Well, now it has a point. | 现在有意义了 |
[07:54] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[07:55] | Tommy, I need you to run my lines with me. | 汤米 我需要你陪我对台词 |
[07:58] | Here, you be Mary. | 给 你扮演玛丽 |
[08:02] | “You will be inspired by our scenic campus.” | 你会被风光如画的校园所激励 |
[08:05] | Yes, they will, Mary. | 是的 玛丽 |
[08:07] | It’s 22 acres of paradise. | 这是二十二英亩的天堂 |
[08:11] | Wait. You’re actually gonna say that? | 等等 你真要这样说 |
[08:12] | – Well, of course. Why not? – ‘Cause it’s a lie. | -当然 为什么不说 -因为这是骗人的 |
[08:14] | It’s a 22-acre reclaimed uranium mine. | 这是从一个二十二英亩的铀矿区改造来的 |
[08:19] | Well, it’s a little radioactive, | 是有点辐射 |
[08:21] | but isn’t every college? | 可大学不都如此吗 |
[08:23] | Look. None of this stuff is true. | 这些宣传语没有一句真话 |
[08:25] | – Oh, what do you mean? – Look. | -你什么意思 -看吧 |
[08:28] | “State-of-the-art equipment, | 最先进的设施 |
[08:29] | “Superior student body, | 超强的学生体质 |
[08:31] | low suicide rate.” | 超低自杀率 |
[08:34] | You’re right, Tommy. | 你说的对 汤米 |
[08:35] | These are horrible lies. | 弥天大谎 |
[08:36] | What am I going to do? | 那我应该怎么办 |
[08:38] | Well, if you want to keep your integrity, | 如果你想保持正直 |
[08:39] | you’re going to have to quit the film. | 你就要辞演 |
[08:42] | These are horrible lies. | 弥天大谎 |
[08:44] | What am I going to do? | 那我应该怎么办 |
[08:46] | Hit me with your best shot | 向我发射最猛烈的炮弹 |
[08:50] | and fire away. | 不断射击 |
[08:52] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[08:53] | Hi, Don. | 唐 |
[08:55] | Hit me with your best shot | 向我发射最猛烈的炮弹 |
[08:57] | Sally. Sally. Sally! | 莎莉 莎莉 莎莉 |
[09:00] | I worked the graveyard last night. | 昨晚我上夜班 |
[09:02] | I didn’t hear you come in this morning. | 今早我没听见你进来 |
[09:05] | Glad to see that you’re making yourself right at home. | 很高兴你把这里当自己家 |
[09:08] | Oh, this is better than home. | 这比我家还好 |
[09:09] | Nobody tells me what to do. | 没人对我颐指气使 |
[09:11] | Nobody complains. | 没有人抱怨 |
[09:13] | Not yet, no. | 是还没有 |
[09:28] | Harry, let me ask you something. | 哈里 我问你一个问题 |
[09:31] | Are you seeing anyone? | 你在谈恋爱吗 |
[09:33] | No. I’m completely unattached. | 没有 我正宗的光棍 |
[09:36] | Totally available. | 绝对的单身 |
[09:38] | I’m ready, willing, and waiting. | 我准备充足 心甘情愿 等待她的出现 |
[09:41] | ‘Cause, you know, I’m not seeing anyone, either. | 我也没有谈恋爱 |
[09:45] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[09:48] | And since we both like each other | 既然我们喜欢彼此 |
[09:50] | and we’re both not seeing anyone… | 而且我们都没有谈恋爱 |
[09:51] | Mm-hmm? | 怎样呢 |
[09:53] | Do you see where I’m going with this, Harry? | 哈里 你明白我想要说什么吗 |
[09:54] | Yes. | 明白 |
[09:56] | You’re saying that we’ll always be friends | 你想说 我们永远是朋友 |
[09:59] | and nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[10:02] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[10:04] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我正是此意 |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:08] | Well, to hell with friendship. | 去他的友情 |
[10:10] | I want you, woman. | 我想要你 美女 |
[10:14] | Oh, Harry. | 哈里 |
[10:15] | Oh, Nina. | 尼娜 |
[10:26] | Nina, I’m ready for you. | 尼娜 该你了 |
[10:28] | Oh. I have to go, Harry, | 哈里 我得进去了 |
[10:29] | but I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[10:32] | I’ll be right here, Nina. | 尼娜 我就在这里 |
[10:33] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[10:35] | I will be right here. | 我就在这里 |
[10:37] | No matter what occurs, | 不管发生什么 |
[10:38] | no matter how long it takes, | 不管等多久 |
[10:40] | I’ll be here. | 我就在这里 |
[10:41] | On that you can rely. | 你绝对可以相信我 |
[10:49] | Well, I’m sorry, but a promise is a promise. | 抱歉 但是许下承诺 就得信守 |
[11:01] | Hey, Don. | 唐 你好 |
[11:02] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[11:05] | Hey, uh, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:07] | Just standing. | 就站着 |
[11:10] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[11:11] | Sure. | 可以 |
[11:12] | Why? | 为什么站着 |
[11:14] | I got nowhere else to go. | 我没地方去了 |
[11:16] | Since I gave my key to Sally, | 自从我把钥匙给了莎莉 |
[11:17] | she’s taken over my apartment. | 她就鸠占鹊巢 |
[11:19] | You just gotta talk to her, Don. | 唐 你得和她说啊 |
[11:21] | Yeah, but… | 对 但是 |
[11:22] | – Hey, guys. – Sally. | -大家好 -莎莉 |
[11:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[11:25] | Uh, you ran out of toilet paper. | 你家的厕纸用完了 |
[11:27] | Oh. Now– now listen, Sally, | 听我说 莎莉 |
[11:30] | I’m having some guys over tonight to, uh… | 今晚有朋友要来我家 |
[11:32] | watch some fights on pay-per-view. | 一起看付费电视的拳击赛 |
[11:34] | Cool. Party. | 好耶 有聚会 |
[11:35] | Well, it’s sort of a… a guys’ night. | 这算是个 兄弟聚会 |
[11:38] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思么 |
[11:39] | Yeah. It’s a party. | 懂啊 是聚会嘛 |
[11:40] | But…with the guys. | 但…是和兄弟的聚会 |
[11:43] | I got it. With the guys. | 我懂了 和兄弟的聚会 |
[11:46] | It’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[11:47] | All right. Ok. | 好 很好 |
[11:49] | Well, I gotta go. See you later. | 我得走了 回见 |
[11:53] | – Hey, Sally. – Yeah? | -莎莉 -什么事 |
[11:54] | You wanna go see a movie or something later? | 等会儿你想去看电影什么的吗 |
[11:56] | Oh, no, I can’t. | 不好意思 不行 |
[11:56] | I’m watching the fight with the guys tonight. | 今晚要和哥几个一起看拳击赛 |
[12:00] | Ok. Now just follow along and see if I have it. | 好了 你就看着台词 看我说的对不对 |
[12:03] | Can do. | 好的 |
[12:05] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[12:06] | I’m Dr. Mary Albright. | 我是玛丽·欧布莱特教授 |
[12:08] | I’m proud to be a member– | 我很荣幸成为… |
[12:10] | Ok. | 等等 |
[12:11] | What’s with the accent? | 你的口音是怎么回事 |
[12:12] | What accent? | 什么口音 |
[12:14] | This is my formal speaking voice. | 这是我正式演讲的声音 |
[12:16] | Always has been. | 一直都是这样 |
[12:19] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[12:21] | Uh, Pitman, we need to have a little chat. | 皮特曼 我们得谈谈 |
[12:24] | Dr. Solomon has some problems with the script. | 所罗门教授对剧本有一些意见 |
[12:32] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:33] | It’s just a few little minor word changes really. | 他就是想改几个单词 |
[12:36] | Like, uh, here where it says “scenic,” | 比如 这里说”风景如画” |
[12:38] | he’d rather say “attractive.” | 他的意见是”引人入胜” |
[12:39] | And instead of “rigorous,” | “严密的”换成 |
[12:41] | he’d prefer “challenging.” | “具有挑战性的” |
[12:43] | And right here where it says, | 这里说的 |
[12:44] | “The student body is superior,” | “超强的学生体质” |
[12:46] | he would prefer “inferior.” | “超强”应该改为”差劲” |
[12:49] | Can we rehearse this once just the way it’s written | 我们能不能按照写好的词彩排一次 |
[12:51] | so we can hear how it sounds? | 看看效果如何 |
[12:53] | All right. | 好啊 |
[13:02] | Ok. | 好 |
[13:03] | And…action. | 准备 开始 |
[13:06] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[13:08] | I’m Dr. Mary Albright, | 我是玛丽·欧布莱特教授 |
[13:09] | and I’m proud to be a member– | 我很荣幸成为 |
[13:13] | What’s with the accent? | 你的口音是怎么回事 |
[13:14] | Why does everybody keep asking me that? | 怎么大家都问我这个问题 |
[13:17] | The lady Albright hath no accent. | 欧布莱特女士无口音 |
[13:21] | Fine. Dr. Solomon, from your line. | 好吧 所罗门教授 从你的台词开始 |
[13:30] | “Hello. I’m Dr. Dick Solomon, | 大家好 我是迪克·所罗门教授 |
[13:32] | And I think you’ll find | 你们会发现 |
[13:33] | the tradition of excellence here at Pendleton–“ | 潘德顿大学的优良传统 |
[13:38] | You know, what’s tripping me up | 让我舌头打结的 |
[13:40] | is the word “excellence.” | 就是这个”优良” |
[13:41] | If I could just say, | 如果我能说 |
[13:43] | “Tradition of adequacy.” | “适当传统” |
[13:45] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[13:46] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[13:48] | You can rewrite whatever you want, | 随你怎么改 |
[13:49] | as long as it makes Pendleton sound good. | 只要让潘德顿大学听起来顶呱呱 |
[13:52] | But what’s my motivation? | 我的动机是什么呢 |
[13:53] | Maybe we want people to come here? | 多忽悠一些学生来上学? |
[13:56] | Oh. Oh, well, Ok then. | 好 好吧 |
[14:15] | Hey, mom, look, | 妈妈 看 |
[14:16] | he took my tooth out. | 他把我的牙齿拔出来了 |
[14:18] | That’s nice, honey. | 真好 亲爱的 |
[14:19] | Hey, mister, look what I got. | 先生 看我得到了什么 |
[14:22] | Oh, thanks, kid. | 谢谢你 乖孩子 |
[14:28] | You just ate my tooth. | 你吃了我的牙齿 |
[14:32] | Well, there’s no graceful way out of this one. | 这次可真糗大了 想脱身不容易 |
[14:35] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[14:36] | Now I won’t get a visit from the tooth fairy. | 牙仙不会来看我了 |
[14:39] | The tooth fairy? | 牙仙 |
[14:40] | You know. You put your tooth under your pillow, | 对啊 把牙齿放在枕头下面 |
[14:43] | and then the tooth fairy gives you 5 bucks. | 牙仙就会给你五块钱 |
[14:45] | Wow. Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[14:47] | Yes, and the tooth fairy will visit Ronnie tonight. | 对 牙仙今晚会去看罗尼 |
[14:54] | Are you coming on to me? | 你在给我抛媚眼吗 |
[14:59] | Ok. Places, people, | 好的 各就各位 |
[15:00] | and…action. | 准备 开始 |
[15:06] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[15:07] | I’m Dr. Mary Albright, | 我是玛丽·欧布莱特教授 |
[15:09] | and I’m proud to be a member | 我很荣幸成为 |
[15:11] | of the Pendleton faculty. | 潘德顿大学的一员 |
[15:12] | Well said, Mary. | 说的好 玛丽 |
[15:14] | I’m proud, too. | 我也很骄傲 |
[15:16] | I’m Dr. Dick Solomon, | 我是迪克·所罗门教授 |
[15:18] | professor of physics here at Pendleton. | 潘德顿大学的物理教授 |
[15:21] | We’re here to talk about our fine university. | 我们来谈谈这所优秀的大学 |
[15:24] | And a fine university it is, Mary. | 玛丽 优秀的大学就是 |
[15:28] | It’s fine. | 优秀 |
[15:29] | It’s not great, but it’s not the worst. | 不是最好的 也不是最差的 |
[15:33] | At Pendleton, our students come first. | 在潘德顿大学 学生是第一位的 |
[15:37] | Our priority is to get you out of your parents’ home | 我们优先考虑的是 让你们离开家 |
[15:40] | and into a classroomlike environment. | 来到一个教室一样的环境中 |
[15:44] | As are easy to come by here at Pendleton, | 在潘德顿大学 这些唾手可得 |
[15:47] | as is delicious thin-crust pizza. | 还有美味的薄皮披萨 |
[15:51] | Our lab facilities are state-of-the-art. | 我们的实验设施是最先进的 |
[15:54] | Or at least they used to be, Mary. | 至少在过去是最先进的 玛丽 |
[15:58] | But let’s be realistic. | 我们还是现实一点吧 |
[16:02] | If you got into a quality school, | 如果你去了”优质学校” |
[16:05] | you would only feel stupid there. | 你会觉得自己很笨 |
[16:09] | But you can be a genius here at Pendleton– | 但在潘德顿大学 你会成为天才 |
[16:11] | the Harvard of mediocrity. | 这里 是平庸者的哈佛 |
[16:15] | Not affiliated with Harvard university. | 并且和哈佛大学没有关系 |
[16:25] | Dudes! | 大家好 |
[16:27] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[16:28] | I thought you weren’t coming tonight. | 我以为你今晚不会来 |
[16:30] | Why would I miss guys night? | 我可不想错过兄弟聚会 |
[16:33] | The fight’s started. | 拳击赛开始了 |
[16:34] | All right. Just a minute. | 好吧 等一会儿 |
[16:35] | The whole point of guys’ night was that we have– | 兄弟聚会的重点在于… |
[16:39] | What? What did I miss? | 什么 我错过了什么 |
[16:41] | The fight. | 拳击 |
[16:43] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[16:45] | Sally, you made me miss the fight. | 莎莉 你让我错过了拳击赛 |
[16:47] | Well, I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[16:50] | Oh! Damn! | 我靠 |
[16:52] | You made me miss the instant replay. | 你让我错过了回放 |
[16:54] | Well, I missed it, too. You’re the one who keeps talking. | 我也错过了 一直说话的人是你 |
[16:57] | Far be it from me to talk in my house. | 我还不能在自己家里说话了吗 |
[17:01] | All right. Give me the key. | 好了 把钥匙给我 |
[17:02] | Well, how would I get in? | 那我怎么进来啊 |
[17:04] | You wouldn’t. | 你不用进来了 |
[17:05] | Look, when I gave you the key, | 我给你钥匙 |
[17:07] | it was in hopes that we would spend quality time toghter. | 是希望我们能一起度过美好的时光 |
[17:09] | But there hasn’t been any quality. | 但是没有美好的时光 |
[17:11] | There’s just been quantity. You’re here all the time. | 只有你不断的闹腾 你总是待在这里 |
[17:13] | You’re leaving messes. | 你把家里搞得一团乱 |
[17:15] | You’re shaving yourself in weird areas | 你在奇怪的地方刮毛 |
[17:18] | of the house. | 房子里奇怪的地方 |
[17:19] | Will you guys get out? | 你们还是走吧 |
[17:23] | So much for guys’ night, huh? | 兄弟聚会就这德行 |
[17:24] | Yeah. They always end like this. | 对 一般都是这样收场的 |
[17:26] | One time, I forgot to use a coaster. | 有一次 我忘了用杯垫 |
[17:28] | One time, I left the toilet seat up. | 有一次 我没放下马桶座圈 |
[17:30] | Will you get out?! | 你们还不走 |
[17:34] | What’s going on with you, Don? | 你怎么了 唐 |
[17:36] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 我来告诉你我怎么了 |
[17:37] | You’re turning donville into sallyburg, | 你把我的家变成了你的乐园 |
[17:39] | and I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[17:40] | I’m fed up with it, Sally. | 莎莉 我受够了 |
[17:42] | Gosh. You never yelled at me before. | 天啊 你以前从没有吼过我 |
[17:47] | I guess I screwed up. | 我想是我搞砸了 |
[17:51] | Starting to think that you like my apartment | 我觉得 你喜欢这个公寓 |
[17:53] | more than you like me. | 胜过喜欢我 |
[17:55] | Wait just a second. | 等等 |
[17:57] | That is not even a little true, | 你说的完全不对啊 |
[17:59] | and you know that, pumpkin. | 你知道的 甜心 |
[18:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[18:04] | Of course I’m sure. | 当然确定 |
[18:08] | Am I still your lady? | 我还是你的女朋友吗 |
[18:11] | You know it, baby. | 宝贝 怎么不是呢 |
[18:13] | Can I still come over | 我还能来你家 |
[18:15] | and we can hang out together? | 共度甜蜜时光吗 |
[18:16] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[18:20] | Can I have the key back? | 能把钥匙还给我吗 |
[18:21] | No. | 不行 |
[18:25] | Your bedroom’s so much bigger than mine. | 你的卧室比我的大多了 |
[18:28] | Ooh. And a bed. Nice touch. | 还有床 太有才了 |
[18:32] | Oh, Harry, you’re so funny. | 哈里 你真搞笑 |
[18:40] | I’m gonna go pour us some wine. | 我去拿点酒来 |
[18:43] | I’ll be right here. | 我在这里等你 |
[18:47] | Ok. She lost the 4 teeth, | 她拔掉了四颗牙 |
[18:51] | so that’s…20 bucks. | 那就是 二十块 |
[18:57] | You know, Harry… | 知道吗 哈里 |
[19:01] | I have been looking all over | 我一直在寻觅 |
[19:03] | for the right guy, | 一个真心人 |
[19:05] | and all along he’s been right here | 原来他一直就在 |
[19:07] | in my own backyard. | 我身边[我的后院] |
[19:08] | I once found a perfectly good comb | 我曾在我的后院找到 |
[19:11] | in my backyard. | 一把很好的梳子 |
[19:13] | Oh, Harry. | 哈里 |
[19:15] | Oh, Nina. | 尼娜 |
[19:16] | Oh, baby! | 亲爱的 |
[19:23] | Wait. What’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[19:25] | Oh. You weren’t supposed to find that till tomorrow morning. | 你应该明天早上才发现的 |
[19:31] | You left me 20 bucks? | 你留给我二十块钱 |
[19:33] | Well, yeah. That’s the going rate, isn’t it? | 对 那是市价 不是吗 |
[19:37] | Going rate?! | 市价 |
[19:39] | Well, yeah. 5 bucks a pop. | 是啊 单价五块嘛 |
[19:41] | That seems pretty reasonable to me. | 我觉得挺合理的 |
[19:44] | You need to get your bony butt out of my bedroom. | 你马上给老娘滚出去 |
[19:47] | Well, I thought we were gonna have sex. | 我以为我们要做爱 |
[19:49] | Get out! | 滚 |
[19:50] | Well, but I thought– | 但是我觉得 |
[19:51] | Get out! | 滚啊 |
[19:52] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[19:53] | Maybe the men you’ve been dating aren’t the problem. | 和你约会的男人没有问题 |
[19:56] | No. Maybe the problem | 也许最大的问题是 |
[19:57] | is that you’re just a little too moody. | 你自己的喜怒无常 |
[20:14] | It’s more than a good school. | 这不仅仅是一所好学校 |
[20:18] | I love this place. | 我喜欢这个地方 |
[20:23] | And it’s not so much a faculty | 与其说是学校 |
[20:25] | as a family. | 不如说是一个大家庭 |
[20:27] | Here we come. | 到我们了 |
[20:29] | Hello, I’m professor Mary Albright, | 大家好 我是玛丽·欧布莱特教授 |
[20:33] | and I’m proud to be a member | 我很荣幸成为 |
[20:36] | of the Pendleton faculty. | 潘德顿大学的一员 |
[20:38] | I’m Dr. Dick Solomon, | 我是迪克·所罗门教授 |
[20:40] | professor of physics– | 物理教授 |
[20:42] | I’m Dr. Judith Draper, | 我是朱蒂丝·德拉普教授 |
[20:44] | and I think I speak for my colleagues | 我代表全校教职员工 |
[20:46] | when I say I’m proud… | 告诉大家 我们很荣幸… |
[20:48] | Those are my lines. | 这是我的台词 |
[20:49] | They cut us out! | 他们把我们剪掉了 |
[20:51] | Judith! | 朱蒂丝 |
[20:52] | That back-stabbing, scene-stealing bitch! | 偷戏份的阴险贱人 |
[20:57] | Well, I can understand why they cut you out. | 我知道他们为什么把你剪掉 |
[20:59] | You were sabotaging the whole production. But me? | 你破坏了整个宣传片 但是为什么删我 |
[21:01] | Oh, yes. How dare they cut out the bloody queen of England? | 是啊 他们居然敢剪掉阴阳怪气的英女王 |
[21:04] | Shh! Do you mind? | 你俩能安静点吗 |
[21:07] | Our scenic campus | 我们风景如画的校园 |
[21:09] | is 22 acres of paradise. | 是二十二英亩的天堂 |
[21:14] | Wow, Dr. Draper. | 德拉普教授 |
[21:15] | Pendleton sounds like the best. | 潘德顿大学简直太棒了 |
[21:17] | I’m sending in my application right away. | 我马上就递交我的申请 |
[21:21] | Smart move, Brandon. | 明智的决定 布兰登 |
[21:30] | Well, the– the director decided | 导演决定 |
[21:32] | to go a different way with it. | 另辟蹊径 |
[21:42] | oh, Harry, I’m sorry things with Nina didn’t work out. | 哈里 很遗憾你和尼娜的好事没成 |
[21:46] | Relationships are hard. | 恋爱苦过天 |
[21:48] | Well, maybe things didn’t work out with Nina, | 也许我和尼娜的好事没成 |
[21:51] | but at least I’ll always have a little part of her with me. | 但她身体的一部分 将永远和我同在 |
[21:58] | You have her teeth in a jar? | 你把她的牙齿存在罐子里 |
[22:01] | That’s so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[22:04] | I wonder if Don’s home. | 不知道唐在不在家 |