时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Dr. Ravelli. | 拉维利教授 |
[00:09] | – Dr. Solomon. – No, no. Before you speak, | -所罗门教授 -且慢 在你开口之前 |
[00:11] | there’s something I need you to know. | 我想跟你说点事情 |
[00:14] | We’ve only been sharing this office 3 days, | 我们在此办公室共事才三天 |
[00:16] | and already I have concerns. | 我已心生疑虑 |
[00:19] | What happened between us last night, | 昨晚咱俩之间发生的事情 |
[00:21] | and by that, I mean the kiss, | 这个事情 就是指那个吻 |
[00:24] | was, in hindsight, impetuous, | 事后想来 实在太冲动 |
[00:26] | rash… | 太草率… |
[00:27] | And perfect. | 太完美 |
[00:28] | Oh, thank god. I thought so, too. | 太好了 我也这么觉得 |
[00:31] | Now I won’t have to read the rest of this crap. | 那我就不用再念这破玩意了 |
[00:37] | Now hold still. | 淡定 |
[00:38] | Oh, I can’t hold still. | 我淡定不了 |
[00:40] | You’ve got to hold still. | 你必须淡定 |
[00:41] | I can’t. I’m so excited to be going out with Jennifer. | 不行 我为约会詹妮弗而兴奋 |
[00:44] | She’s got me all tangled up in one big, doughy love pretzel. | 我恋上了她这块有爱的大饼干 |
[00:47] | Dick…sit down. | 迪克…坐下 |
[00:50] | I’d forgotten what new love felt like. | 我都忘了热恋是什么感觉了 |
[00:52] | So it’s love, huh? | 那你是爱上人家了 |
[00:54] | Oh, yes. She’s brilliant, she’s kind, | 对 她既聪明又温柔 |
[00:56] | she has the most delightful giggle. | 有最开朗的傻笑 |
[01:00] | Mary never giggles. | 玛丽从来不傻笑 |
[01:02] | Right. So was the breakup with Mary messy? | 是嘛 那跟玛丽分手挺痛苦吧 |
[01:04] | No, not at all. I haven’t done it. | 一点都不痛苦 我没跟她分 |
[01:08] | You haven’t? | 你没跟人分 |
[01:10] | Oh, no. Who needs all that unpleasantness? | 没有 这糟心的事谁干啊 |
[01:12] | Life is too short. | 人生苦短哪 |
[01:14] | Dick, 2 ladies. | 迪克 脚踏两只船 |
[01:16] | That could blow up in your face. | 这可是个定时炸弹啊 |
[01:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[01:19] | As a man with an active fantasy life, | 作为一个花花思想活络的男人 |
[01:22] | I can respect what you’re going through, | 我对你的行为表示崇拜 |
[01:24] | but it can’t work. | 但是不行的 |
[01:25] | You’ve got to do right by Mary. | 你应该对玛丽公平点 |
[01:28] | You’re probably right. | 你说的对 |
[01:30] | I’ve got it! | 我知道了 |
[01:31] | I’ll pick up Jennifer, | 我先去接詹妮弗 |
[01:33] | then I’ll swing by the office to break up with Mary, | 然后顺便去办公室跟玛丽分手 |
[01:35] | but I won’t kiss Jennifer until afterwards. | 不分完不跟詹妮弗亲热 |
[01:38] | Now you’re talking like a man. | 这才叫爷们办的事儿 |
[01:42] | I look absolutely precious. | 我这打扮好可爱哟 |
[02:22] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[02:24] | Now I just have to run up to the office for a little errand. | 我要去办公室办点小事 |
[02:26] | Ok. | 好 |
[02:26] | You stay in the car, and I’ll try to be quick. | 你留在车里 我会尽快的 |
[02:28] | Fear not. I’ll be fine, my dear darling Dick. | 迪克小亲亲 我很好 别担心 |
[02:33] | Wait a minute. What’s that you did there? | 等会儿 你刚才在说什么 |
[02:35] | A playful homage to my good friend Moliere. | 向我的文学好友莫里哀致敬 |
[02:39] | Oh, I get it. You’re rhyming. | 我明白了 你在玩打油诗 |
[02:41] | And you do it with flair. | 你是这方面的天才 |
[02:43] | Scientist and poet. | 科学加诗歌 |
[02:46] | How extraordinaire! | 味道好极了 |
[02:49] | Ok, Ok. No rhyming till I get back. | 好了 等我回来再押韵 |
[02:58] | Nina, could you leave for a minute? | 尼娜 你先出去一下行吗 |
[03:00] | No. | 不行 |
[03:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:03] | Mary, we have to talk. | 玛丽 我们得谈谈 |
[03:05] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[03:06] | Now, I want you to hear me out | 在你吼我砸我之前 |
[03:07] | before you start yelling at me or throwing things. | 先听听我的想法 |
[03:09] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[03:11] | Mary, I’ve been talking to my good friend Don, | 玛丽 我跟我的好朋友唐谈过了 |
[03:15] | and we think that it’s time | 我们都觉得现在 |
[03:17] | that you and I started seeing other people. | 咱俩应该换换对象了 |
[03:21] | What? | 什么 |
[03:23] | What with your busy schedule these days, | 因为现在你工作很忙 |
[03:25] | I mean, we barely get to see each other, anyway. | 反正我们几乎见不到面 |
[03:28] | Ah, here it is. | 又来了 |
[03:29] | My career is getting in the way of our relationship again. | 我的工作又影响咱俩的感情了 |
[03:32] | Ok, fine, Dick. Go ahead. | 行啊 迪克 去吧 |
[03:40] | Well, that was easier than I thought. | 比我想象得容易多了 |
[03:43] | I mean, who am I to stand in your way? | 我凭什么阻拦你呢 |
[03:46] | Go out into your world of options. | 去广阔天地自由恋爱吧 |
[03:49] | Happy shopping. | 购物愉快哟 |
[03:59] | Dr. Albright, you know, | 欧布莱特教授 你知道 |
[04:01] | if you take the leash off a dog, | 如果你把狗的项圈摘掉 |
[04:03] | it will go in the neighbors’ yard. | 它会跑到邻家院子撒野的 |
[04:07] | Nina… | 尼娜 |
[04:15] | All right, done in here. | 行了 完事儿了 |
[04:18] | Hey, Harry, I’m done. | 哈里 我收拾完了 |
[04:20] | You can bring the chair back in now. | 你可以把椅子搬回来了 |
[04:22] | Harry? I’m done. | 哈里 收拾完了 |
[04:24] | You can bring the chair back in. | 你可以把椅子搬回来了 |
[04:27] | I could. | 我本来想搬的 |
[04:31] | What are you saying? | 啥意思 |
[04:33] | I’m saying that I think | 我说 我觉得 |
[04:34] | that this chair should stay in the kitchen. | 这张椅子应该放在厨房里 |
[04:37] | Harry, that’s a living room chair. | 哈里 这是客厅的椅子 |
[04:39] | It’s just a living room chair | 你说它是客厅的椅子 |
[04:41] | because you’ve been told it’s a living room chair. | 是因为你听别人那么说的 |
[04:44] | Wait until Dick hears how you’ve been talking. | 看迪克回来会怎么收拾你 |
[04:47] | Just try the chair. | 你坐坐看 |
[04:56] | This is weird. | 好怪喔 |
[04:59] | Big, fluffy chair in the kitchen. | 厨房里的松软大椅子 |
[05:02] | Am I right? | 我没说错吧 |
[05:04] | This chair belongs here! | 这椅子就该放这儿 |
[05:06] | This is madness! | 有毛病啊 |
[05:08] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[05:19] | My god. | 天哪 |
[05:21] | Feels like my eyes have been blown wide open. | 感觉好像突然开阔了眼界 |
[05:24] | It’s like I’ve never seen the kitchen before. | 我好像第一次看到这间厨房 |
[05:28] | I mean, never truly seen it. | 以前都没认真看过 |
[05:33] | Why should we accept the norms of decorating? | 咱为啥要拘泥于常规家居模式呢 |
[05:36] | Why should we be bound by society’s draconian constrictions? | 咱为啥要受到普遍装修条框的约束呢 |
[05:41] | Why can’t I sit in a big, fluffy chair | 我就坐着松软的大椅子 |
[05:44] | while I scramble some eggs? | 炒鸡蛋不行吗 |
[05:47] | You can. | 可以的 |
[05:48] | And why can’t the toaster be in the living room | 吐司机为啥不能放客厅呢 |
[05:50] | so I can make toast while watching television? | 那我就能边看电视边烤面包了 |
[05:52] | Oh, we can have all of these things. | 所有梦想都能实现 |
[05:54] | Our horizons are unlimited. | 人有多大胆地有多大产 |
[05:56] | – I’m a little scared. – Oh, me, too, Harry. Me, too. | -人家有点怕怕 -我也是 哈里 我也是 |
[06:03] | Oh, Dick, you’ll love this place. | 迪克 你会爱上这里的 |
[06:05] | Tofu dog? | 豆腐热狗肠 |
[06:08] | Wheatgrass soup? | 麦草汤 |
[06:10] | Celery ham? | 西芹火腿 |
[06:12] | Very funny. | 很搞笑 |
[06:15] | Now, uh, where’s the real menu? | 真正的菜单在哪里 |
[06:19] | Dick, this is a Lacto-ovo-Vegetarian restaurant. | 迪克 这是蛋奶蔬菜素食餐厅 |
[06:24] | I have a lot of allergies. | 我对很多东西过敏 |
[06:27] | Are they bad? | 严重吗 |
[06:29] | Well, if I eat a peanut or a nut, | 如果我吃了花生或者坚果 |
[06:31] | my face swells up, | 脸就会肿起来 |
[06:32] | and my body explodes in hives. | 而且全身长满荨麻疹 |
[06:34] | Oh, that is so cute. | 真可爱 |
[06:38] | Here’s an odd bit of trivia for you. | 告诉你个冷门小知识 |
[06:40] | A lot of people don’t know | 很多人都不知道 |
[06:41] | that a peanut is not actually a nut. | 花生其实并不是坚果 |
[06:43] | It’s a legume. | 而是荚果 |
[06:45] | Oh. And a lot of people don’t know | 很多人也不知道 |
[06:46] | that a walnut is not actually a peanut. | 核桃其实不是花生 |
[06:49] | It is a walnut. | 它就是核桃 |
[06:54] | You nut. | 你个傻瓜 |
[06:57] | You know, you remind me of my good friend | 你让我想起我的好朋友 |
[06:59] | Geoffrey Chaucer. | 杰弗里·乔叟 |
[07:03] | Is he gay? Because if he isn’t, | 他是同性恋吗 如果不是的话 |
[07:05] | I don’t want you hanging out with him. | 我不许你跟他混在一起 |
[07:07] | Fear not, my dear Dick. | 放心 迪克亲 |
[07:09] | You’ve no competition. | 你没有竞争对手 |
[07:11] | Oh, how I crave you, my academician. | 我想要你 教授 |
[07:14] | What say we skip dinner and rush to dessert? | 要不咱跳过正餐直奔甜点 |
[07:16] | Listen to you, you impetuous flirt. | 怎么说话呢 死鬼 |
[07:25] | How did we live before this? | 咱以前都是咋过的啊 |
[07:33] | You know it’s tough to think that | 难以想象 |
[07:35] | in thousands of years of human civilization, | 人类文明历经数千年 |
[07:36] | no one ever thought of this. | 居然没人想得到 |
[07:38] | It just took fresh eyes to see it. | 眼光独道才看得出来 |
[07:44] | You… aw… | 你呀你 |
[07:48] | I’ll go get ’em. | 我去拿上来 |
[07:50] | You know, it’s nice to think we’ll be leavin’ this planet | 一想到咱走的时候地球进步了不少 |
[07:55] | just a little better than when we found it. | 我就感觉很欣慰耶 |
[07:58] | – Yeah. – Guys, Dick’s home. | -是啊 -同志们 迪克回来了 |
[08:00] | Oh, gosh, he’s gonna be so excited. | 他肯定会喜欢 |
[08:20] | Dick… | 迪克 |
[08:24] | what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:25] | I think I found my soul mate. | 我觉得我找到了灵魂伴侣 |
[08:27] | No. What do you think of this? | 不是 是问你这个怎么样 |
[08:29] | This? Oh, this is stupid. | 这个 这也太傻逼了 |
[08:35] | Blasphemer! | 你居然骂人 |
[08:37] | No, no! | 别激动 |
[08:39] | It’s not his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[08:42] | We’re so cutting-edge, it just confuses him. | 是咱的理念太超前 把他整蒙了 |
[08:45] | – People have to be eased into this. – Cutting edge? | -人总得慢慢适应 -超什么前 |
[08:47] | You just moved the kitchen into the living room. | 你们不就是把厨房搬到客厅了吗 |
[08:54] | We haven’t made any improvements at all. | 咱压根什么良也没改啊 |
[08:57] | This is just 2 less-good versions | 比原来的房间版本 |
[08:59] | of the same old room. | 还要差劲耶 |
[09:01] | Oh, god, we’re idiots. | 天哪 咱真是白痴 |
[09:03] | Let’s move it all back. | 把东西都搬回去吧 |
[09:04] | Not so fast. | 且慢 |
[09:09] | What if there was a room | 如果有这么一个房间 |
[09:11] | that combined the comfort and leisure of the living room | 既能兼顾客厅的舒适度和娱乐性 |
[09:14] | with the food-making capabilities… of the kitchen? | 又可以像厨房一样做饭烧菜呢 |
[09:20] | Even I don’t believe in that Xanadu. | 怎么会有这么牛的房间 |
[09:24] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[09:26] | That’s a room I’d like to hear more about. | 再详细给我讲讲 |
[09:39] | – Dr. Ravelli. – Dr. Solomon. | -拉维利教授 -所罗门教授 |
[09:44] | A beautiful day today, is it not? | 今天是不是很美好啊 |
[09:47] | I had a nice walk from the parking lot. | 我从停车场一路散步而来 |
[09:53] | I noticed you had a nice shady spot. | 我发现你的车位荫凉又方便 |
[09:56] | It’s a handicapped space. | 那可是残疾人车位 |
[09:59] | I hope I’m not caught. | 但愿别被逮到 |
[10:02] | I’m feeling a feeling I thought I’d forgot. | 我有一种久违的感觉 |
[10:05] | Is it me, | 是我的错觉 |
[10:06] | or is this room incredibly hot? | 还是这屋里燥热无比 |
[10:10] | Methinks we’d best get back to work. | 据我看来咱还是去工作比较好 |
[10:14] | You thinks? Mmm, that’s very street. | 据你看来 你还真能拽词儿[街道] |
[10:17] | Street? Circa 1638. | 你说街道 斯卡路1638号 |
[10:23] | That’s so funny. I’m gonna go write it down. | 有意思 我要记下来 |
[10:25] | Gosh, she’s annoying. | 天哪 这人真烦人 |
[10:27] | How can you say that? You barely know her. | 你干嘛这么说 你跟她又不熟 |
[10:29] | Do you? | 那你呢 |
[10:30] | I don’t need to know her. I love her. | 我不用了解她 我爱她就行 |
[10:31] | Are you talking about me? | 你们是在说我吗 |
[10:33] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[10:34] | My ears are burning. | 我的耳根子热辣辣的 |
[10:36] | Let me put them out with my tongue. | 我用舌头给你降降温 |
[10:42] | Dick, I was wondering if I could–oh, excuse me. | 迪克 我想问下…不好意思 |
[10:45] | Excuse me! | 喂 |
[10:50] | Dick, what’s going on? | 迪克 怎么回事 |
[10:52] | Mary, what’s the big humpty-doo? | 玛丽 多大点事啊 |
[10:54] | You and I agreed to see other people. | 咱俩都达成各自寻欢的共识了 |
[10:57] | Well, I never thought you’d– | 我没想到你会… |
[10:59] | I mean, look at this. | 你看你俩 |
[11:01] | I must say, this is awkward. | 我得说一句 太尴尬了 |
[11:03] | I had no idea you two had a history. | 我不知道你们俩交往过 |
[11:05] | Well, we did! | 就是交往过 |
[11:06] | What say I take a walk? | 我回避一下吧 |
[11:10] | Dick, I can’t believe you’d do this. | 迪克 你居然这样 |
[11:12] | Do what? Find somebody who has time for me? | 我怎么了 就因为我另寻能陪我的人 |
[11:15] | Who’s devoted to me? | 愿意为我付出的人 |
[11:16] | Birds gotta fly, Mary. | 玛丽 天高任鸟飞 |
[11:19] | Fish gotta swim. | 海阔凭鱼跃 |
[11:20] | Camel’s gotta carry water over long expanses of desert. | 骆驼负水穿过浩瀚沙漠 |
[11:24] | You know what I’m saying. | 你懂我意思 |
[11:26] | Well, tell me this. | 那你说说 |
[11:28] | What does a rat do? | 白眼狼要做什么 |
[11:30] | Because I’m looking at one right now. | 现在我眼前就有一只 |
[11:33] | Where? Aah! Aah! | 有狼啊 |
[11:35] | Oh, you mean me. | 哦 你是说我啊 |
[11:41] | So this is it? | 这就完了吗 |
[11:43] | The end of us? | 咱俩就这么分了 |
[11:45] | Are you happy, Dick? | 你开心吗 迪克 |
[11:47] | I am. | 开心 |
[11:50] | Well, you asked! | 是你问的啊 |
[11:58] | If I’d known that you and Mary were an item… | 我要是知道你跟玛丽是一对… |
[12:00] | Were an item. | 曾经是一对 |
[12:02] | Past tense. It’s over. | 过去式了 已经分手了 |
[12:03] | Mary and I had some good times. | 我和玛丽有过一段美好的时光 |
[12:06] | Actually, we had– wow, 2 years together. | 其实 我们交往了两年 |
[12:10] | And when did you know it was over? | 你什么时候知道你们之间没戏的 |
[12:12] | Tuesday, around lunchtime. | 星期二 差不多午休时间 |
[12:14] | Well, 2 years is pretty good. | 能维持两年已经不错了 |
[12:18] | My longest relationship was a month and a half. | 我交往时间最长的也就一个半月 |
[12:20] | A month and a half? | 一个半月 |
[12:21] | Well, maybe not that long. | 可能还没那么久 |
[12:24] | I’ll have the joy of soy. | 我要”豆豆缤纷乐” |
[12:26] | Deux. | 来两份 |
[12:29] | You really love that joy of soy. | 你真的很爱吃”豆豆缤纷乐”啊 |
[12:31] | It’s one of the only protein sources I’m allowed. | 我只能吃这一种蛋白质食品 |
[12:34] | Oh. Ever? | 一直都是吗 |
[12:37] | Uh…kinda. | 差不多吧 |
[12:39] | I’m allergic to nuts and peanuts. | 我对坚果和花生过敏 |
[12:41] | A lot of people don’t know | 很多人都不知道 |
[12:43] | that a peanut is not actually a nut… | 花生其实不是坚果… |
[12:45] | It’s a legume. | 是荚果 |
[12:46] | Yes, you mentioned that before. | 是 你以前说过 |
[12:48] | Oh, Dick, pray tell, have I become a bore? | 迪克 说实话 你是不是烦我了 |
[12:51] | I find you delightful. Now please tell me more. | 我很喜欢你 再多跟我聊聊 |
[12:57] | Ooh, ohh, this smells– | 这个闻着… |
[12:58] | Mmm. This smells– | 这个闻着… |
[13:02] | This has no smell. | 什么味儿都没有 |
[13:04] | No. | 是没有 |
[13:06] | It’s so good for you. | 很有营养的 |
[13:08] | So, Jennifer, | 那 詹妮弗 |
[13:09] | tell me a little bit about…you. | 多跟我讲点儿…你的事情 |
[13:12] | Well, I love to read books. | 我喜欢看书 |
[13:15] | I could read Moliere all day. | 我可以看莫里哀的作品一整天 |
[13:17] | Yes, I know that. But beyond that. | 我知道 说点其它的 |
[13:19] | Tell me all about Jennifer Ravelli. | 跟我讲讲关于詹妮弗·拉维利的一切 |
[13:25] | I had a bird once. | 我以前养过一只鸟 |
[13:27] | A bird. Oh, good. | 鸟 很好 |
[13:29] | Yes, tell me about your bird. | 跟我讲讲你那个鸟 |
[13:31] | His name was Moliere. | 他的名字叫莫里哀 |
[13:36] | You have a little tofu on your lip. | 你嘴唇上沾了点豆腐 |
[13:39] | This smoothie is delicious. Please, have a sip. | 思慕雪很好喝 来尝一口 |
[13:42] | Ahh. Thank you, but no. | 谢谢 还是不要了 |
[13:44] | Just, please, go like this. | 拜托 就这么抹一下 |
[13:46] | I’ve got an idea. How about we kiss? | 我有个想法 亲一个呗 |
[13:48] | Ok, time-out. You’re missing my point. | 够了 你没明白我的意思 |
[13:51] | Finish your food, and we’ll blow this joint. | 你快吃 吃完好亲热 |
[13:53] | Just listen to me! You have tofu on your lip. | 听我说 你嘴上沾了点豆腐 |
[13:56] | It’s been there for what seems like an eternity. | 都沾了大半天了 |
[13:58] | Now please just flick it the hell off your face! | 拜托你赶紧把脸擦干净 |
[14:17] | Thank you. That’s better. Now we can embrace. | 谢谢 好多了 现在咱可以抱一个 |
[14:30] | I like “Living kitchen.” | 我觉得叫”厨房厅”挺好 |
[14:32] | I prefer “Kitchen room.” | 我比较倾向”厨房间” |
[14:34] | Klivingtchen. | 厨客厅 |
[14:38] | That’s what they’ll call it in Germany. | 在德国肯定会这么叫的 |
[14:41] | Maybe we don’t even need to name it. | 用不着起名吧 |
[14:44] | Look, either we name it, | 就算咱们不起 |
[14:45] | or the media will. | 媒体也会起 |
[14:46] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[14:49] | Klivingtchen. | 厨客厅 |
[14:55] | Hello, Dick. Do you like? | 哎 迪克 你喜欢吗 |
[14:57] | Oh, what’s not to like? | 哪能不喜欢呢 |
[14:59] | No barriers. No distance. | 没有阻碍 没有距离 |
[15:02] | It’s kind of close. | 有点太近了吧 |
[15:03] | We’ll be like– like siamese twins connected at the head. | 我们就像头部相联的连体婴一样 |
[15:09] | Or we could just move the desks back. | 要不咱把桌子搬回原位吧 |
[15:11] | I could look at you all day long. | 我可以整天看着你 |
[15:15] | I can see every single pore on your face. | 我可以看见你脸上的每个毛孔 |
[15:19] | You nut. | 傻瓜 |
[15:35] | Oh, Dick, this bit of Tartuffe is simply delicious. | 迪克 这个《伪君子》特别有意思 |
[15:38] | Let me read it to you. | 我给你念念 |
[15:39] | Uh, no, thanks. I’m good. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[15:40] | I’ll see you tonight. | 咱们晚上见 |
[15:41] | Yep! | 好啊 |
[15:44] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[15:45] | Hello, Dick. | 你好 迪克 |
[15:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:57] | Hey, Dr. Albright. How are you doin’? | 欧布莱特教授 你好吗 |
[16:00] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[16:01] | Oh, Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:03] | ‘Cause I’m the Dean. | 因为我是院长 |
[16:04] | I’m working. I work. | 我在工作 我有工作 |
[16:06] | To the exclusion of everything else, I work. | 我要工作 其它任何事都免谈 |
[16:08] | Are you Ok? | 你还好吗 |
[16:10] | I’m thrilled. I’m at my job. | 我乐呵着呢 我在工作 |
[16:12] | No time for a relationship. | 没时间谈恋爱 |
[16:14] | I’m the big Dean. Career lady. | 我是院长 我是职业女性 |
[16:17] | Come on. That doesn’t give him the right to do what he did. | 拜托 就算这样他也不能为所欲为 |
[16:21] | No, it doesn’t. | 是不能 |
[16:22] | He’s an immature, loathsome, | 他幼稚 三俗 |
[16:25] | stupid man! | 蠢男人 |
[16:27] | Oh, god, I miss him. | 天哪 我好想他 |
[16:30] | Come on, let’s go out, | 来吧 咱出去吧 |
[16:31] | get drunk, make fun of him! | 喝个痛快 好好骂骂他 |
[16:35] | I don’t feel like going out. | 我不想出门 |
[16:38] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[16:47] | Duck. | 低头 |
[16:50] | Hey, Harry, we’re ready for that fried chicken. | 哈里 把炸鸡拿来 |
[16:53] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[16:57] | Duck! | 低头 |
[17:00] | You know, Mary used to make excellent fried chicken. | 玛丽的炸鸡做的特好 |
[17:03] | Yeah, whatever. Duck! | 是嘛 又怎样 低头 |
[17:06] | Oh, my god, you guys. It’s Sha Na Na. | 天哪 同志们 是沙拉拉乐队耶 |
[17:10] | Oh, that Bowser’s a stitch. | 里面的”魔王”真是个人物 |
[17:12] | Harry, get back to work! | 哈里 专心干活 |
[17:13] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[17:20] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[17:21] | Oh, she’s here. | 她来了 |
[17:22] | C’est moi. | 我来啦 |
[17:23] | Jennifer, this is Harry, Tommy, | 詹妮弗 这是哈里 汤米 |
[17:26] | Don and Sally. | 唐和莎莉 |
[17:27] | Why, there’s so many, I’ll keep a tally. | 人丁兴旺 我会记下莫忘 |
[17:31] | Oh, you brought wine. | 你还带了葡萄酒 |
[17:33] | A small token. The pleasure’s all mine. | 聊表心情 我很荣幸 |
[17:35] | – Nice gift. – Great rhyme. | -礼物不错 -押韵很赞 |
[17:37] | I love this room. | 这房间真好 |
[17:38] | You like the Klivingtchen? | 你喜欢厨客厅 |
[17:39] | Klivingtchen? | 厨客厅 |
[17:40] | Living kitchen. | 厨房厅 |
[17:43] | I think it’s bitchin’. | 我就觉得很行 |
[17:47] | And you’re subverting space. | 你们打破了空间局限 |
[17:50] | Oh, you noticed. Duck! | 你看出来啦 低头 |
[17:52] | Methinks you’ve done something really special here. | 据我看来你们布置得非常特别 |
[17:55] | Well, methinks you’re not so bad yourself. Incoming! | 据我看来你也挺好 来了 |
[17:59] | One thing that I can obviously see | 我看得出来 |
[18:01] | is you’ve been saying nice things about me. | 你说了我不少好话 |
[18:05] | Yes. Yes, I suppose I have. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[18:08] | Oh, hey, Jennifer, you like fried chicken? | 詹妮弗 你爱吃炸鸡吗 |
[18:10] | Ooh, I can’t eat chicken. | 我不能吃鸡肉 |
[18:12] | Duck! | 低头 |
[18:13] | Nor duck. But I did bring along some bok choy. | 鸭也不行 不过我带了点白菜 |
[18:15] | – Could you toss that in? – Bok choy. Sure. | -你能给顺便炸了吗 -白菜 行啊 |
[18:17] | That’s not peanut oil, is it? | 那个不是花生油吧 |
[18:19] | Oh, no, hon. It’s lard. | 不是 是猪油 |
[18:20] | Good. Because I am allergic to peanuts and nuts. | 很好 我对花生和坚果过敏 |
[18:23] | You know, a lot of people | 有很多人 |
[18:24] | don’t know that a peanut isn’t actually a nut. | 都不知道花生其实不是坚果 |
[18:31] | No? | 不是吗 |
[18:32] | What is it, then? | 那是什么 |
[18:35] | A legume. | 是荚果 |
[18:37] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道呢 |
[18:39] | We’ll have to discuss this over dinner. | 咱吃晚饭时候要细聊 |
[18:41] | With food this good, I won’t get much thinner. | 食物如此丰盛 苗条不太可能 |
[18:44] | Bravo! Bravo! | 押韵耶 |
[18:46] | You don’t have to rhyme if you don’t want to. | 你不想押韵就不用押 |
[18:49] | Who’s ready for fried chicken and grapes? | 谁要吃炸鸡配葡萄酒 |
[18:51] | And remember– don’t wipe your hands on the drapes. | 切记不能用窗帘擦手 |
[18:55] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[18:57] | Instead of us rhyming, let’s try some free verse. | 别玩打油诗了 对对自由诗吧 |
[19:00] | To me, that’s a game which is much more worse. | 我觉得 自由诗 没意思 |
[19:04] | Encore! | 再来一个 |
[19:06] | Encore! | 再来一个 |
[19:10] | Congratulations, Dick. | 恭喜你啊 迪克 |
[19:11] | You got yourself a hell of a rhymer. | 你女朋友是打油诗高手 |
[19:16] | I’ve tried to rhyme, you know. | 我也作过打油诗 |
[19:19] | There was a dog who sat on a log. | 木头上面坐着一只狗 |
[19:21] | His name was…Rog? | 狗的名字叫做傻木头 |
[19:24] | That sort of thing. | 什么什么的 |
[19:26] | Hold on to her, Dick. She’s one of a kind. | 要珍惜哟 迪克 她很特别的 |
[19:28] | So you like the rhyming, eh? You like the rhyming? | 你喜欢玩押韵是吧 你爱押韵啊 |
[19:31] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[19:32] | And what if the rhyming were never to stop? | 那要是一直押韵押个没完 |
[19:34] | On, on, and on till your head doth pop. | 押个押个押 气的你头爆炸 |
[19:37] | Oh, look! A book! A book on schnook! | 快看 有书看 讲的是个大笨蛋 |
[19:40] | What kind of crook took my schnook nook book? | 小偷小偷真缺德 把我笨蛋书偷走了 |
[19:43] | Perchance, methinks, thee, hither, yon, thou. | 愚昧做作穷拽词儿 |
[19:45] | I think I’m gonna have a freakin’ cow! | 我的新女友真恨死个人儿 |
[19:49] | You sure seem to hate her. Sounds really tough. | 看来你确实讨厌她 听着好严重 |
[19:52] | Hate’s a strong word, Don, but not strong enough. | 说讨厌有点重 不过还不够重 |
[19:56] | I get your point. | 我明白了 |
[19:57] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[19:58] | I fell for Jennifer the same way I fell for Mary. | 我对詹妮弗的感觉跟当初和玛丽一样 |
[20:01] | How could it have gone away so fast? | 为什么这感觉这么快就没了 |
[20:04] | It was a crush. The hots. | 这是迷恋 一见钟情 |
[20:06] | You were jonesin’. | 你当时被迷住了 |
[20:08] | It was just an infatuation. | 只是三分钟热情 |
[20:10] | It felt just like the real thing. | 当初真有能够天长地久的感觉 |
[20:12] | And now I’ve tossed Mary aside. | 现在我把玛丽抛弃了 |
[20:14] | She’ll never take me back. | 她再也不会要我了 |
[20:15] | You don’t know that, Dick. | 不一定的 迪克 |
[20:17] | – She can be pretty forgiving. – You think so? | -她没准会原谅你呢 -真的吗 |
[20:19] | Dick Solomon, show your stinkin’ face! | 迪克·所罗门 给老娘滚出来 |
[20:26] | There’s your opening. | 你的机会来了 |
[20:28] | Mary! You’re here! | 玛丽 你来了 |
[20:31] | Yes, I’m here. | 对 我来了 |
[20:32] | Just long enough to tell you | 只是来告诉你 |
[20:34] | what an ass you are. | 你丫就是个混蛋 |
[20:40] | There. I think I’m done. | 好了 我说完了 |
[20:41] | No, no, Mary. Wait. | 别走 玛丽 等等 |
[20:43] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. | 我最近想了很多 |
[20:45] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, too. | 我也想了很多 |
[20:48] | About what an ass you are! | 就是你丫混蛋 |
[20:51] | I work late a couple of nights, | 我不过就加了几个夜班 |
[20:55] | and you seize the opportunity | 你就抓紧机会 |
[20:57] | to chase the first skirt that comes along. | 见妞就泡 |
[21:01] | Oh, no. But, Mary, I’ve been thinking– | 不是 玛丽 我想的是… |
[21:02] | Oh, don’t talk to me again. | 以后别跟我说话 |
[21:04] | Ever, ever, never ever. | 永远别跟我说话 |
[21:11] | That’s not a very good rhyme. | 你没押韵耶 |
[21:14] | Ass! | 蠢货 |
[21:18] | So, Jennifer, tell us again about that whole peanut thing. | 詹妮弗 再讲讲花生 |
[21:21] | Sure, Tommy. | 好啊 汤米 |
[21:22] | Yeah, and make it rhyme. | 要押韵的 |
[21:24] | Sure. The peanut, you see, | 好啊 花生 |
[21:27] | may look like a nut… | 可能看起来像是坚果 |
[21:28] | But it’s really a legume… just ask King Tut! | 其实只是荚果 问问法老便知结果 |
[21:38] | The Klivingtchen was the stupidest idea we ever had. | 厨客厅真是个大馊主意 |
[21:42] | Yep, I know. What were we thinking? | 就是 咱当时咋想的啊 |
[21:45] | Now, this…this makes perfect sense. | 现在这样才像话 |
[21:54] | I’m a little hungry. | 我有点饿了 |
[21:56] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[22:02] | That little legs are sharp. | 小矮人的腿好尖啊 |