时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Guess what, you guys. | 同志们 猜怎么着 |
[00:05] | Don is taking me bowling. Can you believe it? | 唐要带我去打保龄球 你们相信吗 |
[00:08] | Bowling! | 保龄球耶 |
[00:09] | Hard to believe. | 难以置信 |
[00:12] | Just picture it: | 想想这个画面 |
[00:14] | me and Don, alone… | 我跟唐 孤男寡女 |
[00:17] | our sweaty bodies intertwine… | 汗湿的身体缠绵在一起 |
[00:22] | bowling. | 打保龄球 |
[00:25] | You don’t know what bowling is, do you? | 你根本不知道保龄球是什么吧 |
[00:28] | No. | 不知道 |
[00:35] | Oh, Dick. | 迪克 |
[00:36] | I came to Pendleton for its collection of rare books, | 我来潘德顿大学是因为它藏有珍贵书籍 |
[00:40] | but I found something much rarer– | 不过我找到了更珍贵的 |
[00:42] | the love of a good man. | 好男人的爱 |
[00:46] | Thanks. Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[00:48] | Well, I’m off to sing madrigals with my choral group. | 我要去唱诗班练牧歌了 |
[00:51] | Are you sure you won’t join me? | 你确定不要跟我一起去吗 |
[00:52] | Uh, madrigals… no, I don’t think so. | 牧歌…算了 我还是不去了 |
[00:55] | All right. I’ll see you later then. | 好吧 那待会儿见 |
[00:59] | Good-bye, all! | 各位再见 |
[01:01] | Good-bye, Jennifer. | 再见 詹妮弗 |
[01:03] | – She’s great, Dick. – Oh, yeah, she’s great. | -她挺好的 迪克 -是啊 她好着呢 |
[01:05] | There’s just one problem really. | 只有一个问题 |
[01:07] | What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[01:08] | I can’t stand her! | 我烦死她了 |
[01:10] | How did that happen? | 怎么会呢 |
[01:11] | I don’t know! For the first 3 days | 我不知道 最初的三天 |
[01:13] | I was madly in love with her, | 我爱她爱到痴狂 |
[01:14] | then on the fourth day, it was over. | 到了第四天 就没感觉了 |
[01:16] | Wow. So it sounds like it was just infatuation. | 你这就是三分钟热情嘛 |
[01:18] | Thank you so much, Mr. Monday morning quarterback. | 非常感谢 事后诸葛亮 |
[01:21] | You win the hindsight bowl! | 你真是一语中的马后炮 |
[01:23] | I miss Mary! | 我好想玛丽 |
[01:25] | Mary and I were meant for each other. | 我和玛丽本是天造地设 |
[01:28] | And now I’ve dumped her | 如今我却抛弃了她 |
[01:30] | just because she was so busy being Dean. | 就因为她忙着当院长 |
[01:32] | I’ve gotta get her back. | 我要把她追回来 |
[01:33] | Well, but first you gotta get rid of Jennifer. | 那你先得甩了詹妮弗 |
[01:34] | I know, but how? | 我知道 怎么甩啊 |
[01:36] | Well, you could treat her like you treated Mary. | 你怎么甩玛丽的就怎么甩她呗 |
[01:37] | That seems to do irreparable damage. | 貌似打击程度很大 |
[01:40] | Look, Dick, you just gotta come clean. | 迪克 你去直说就行 |
[01:43] | You gotta tell Jennifer the truth. | 你得跟詹妮弗说实话 |
[01:45] | It’s what Don would do. | 唐就会坦白的 |
[01:46] | I mean, Don always says, “The truth might hurt, | 唐经常说 “实话也许伤人 |
[01:49] | but a lie will only get you a billy club to the windpipe.” | 但撒谎只会落得一警棍打到闷” |
[01:54] | The truth, huh? | 坦白啊 |
[01:55] | You know, that’s so crazy it just might work. | 这样太冒险 没准行的通 |
[02:35] | Diaphenia, like the daffdowndilly | 黛尔菲妮娅像一朵水仙花 |
[02:39] | – Jennifer. – White as the sun | -詹妮弗 -如骄阳一样纯洁 |
[02:41] | – fair as the lily. – Jennifer. | -似百合一样无瑕 -詹妮弗 |
[02:44] | Excuse me. | 喂 |
[02:45] | – Jennifer! – How I do love thee. | -詹妮弗 -我多么爱你啊 |
[02:47] | Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[02:48] | What is it, my pretty prince of fun and physics? | 什么事 潇洒搞笑物理小天王 |
[02:52] | I have something to tell you, | 我有话想跟你说 |
[02:54] | and it’s not going to be easy. | 此事实在难以启齿 |
[02:56] | A bit of gossip, perhaps even sleazy? | 难道是什么淫荡八卦 |
[03:01] | Maybe it’s gonna be easier than I thought. | 可能也没我想的那么难说 |
[03:04] | Jennifer, we’ve had some good times… | 詹妮弗 我们的感情很和谐… |
[03:07] | And many more to come. | 未来还会更和谐 |
[03:08] | Yes, well, actually, what I was getting at is | 好吧 其实 我想说的是 |
[03:10] | I think it’s time we moved on. | 我觉得咱俩要进入下一阶段了 |
[03:13] | To the next level? Oh, Dick, I couldn’t agree more. | 要更进一步吗 迪克 我非常同意 |
[03:16] | I’ve got a class. We’ll celebrate later. | 我还有课 咱回头庆祝 |
[03:19] | Oh, Jennifer, no, you misunderstood. | 詹妮弗 不是 你误会了 |
[03:20] | Diaphenia, like the daffdowndilly… | 黛尔菲妮娅像一朵水仙花 |
[03:23] | Jennifer! Oh, damn! | 詹妮弗 靠 |
[03:33] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[03:35] | All right, Donny! | 牛逼啊 唐子 |
[03:36] | Oh, that was so great! | 你刚才真厉害 |
[03:38] | Wh-what is that called? | 那个叫什么来着 |
[03:39] | That’s a strike, baby. | 那叫全中 宝贝 |
[03:40] | All right, now, remember what I told you, Sally. | 好 我教你的要记好 莎莉 |
[03:43] | When bowling, first of all, | 你打的时候 首先 |
[03:45] | you put your fingers into the holes here. | 把手指伸进这几个洞里 |
[03:50] | – Hold it like that. – All right. | -这么拿着 -好 |
[03:52] | All right. Ok. Now the key is the head pin. | 好 打头那个瓶是关键 |
[03:54] | You want to try to get that head pin, | 要想推倒那个中央瓶 |
[03:55] | so you want to hook around through– | 你得打一个弧线球… |
[03:57] | Yeah, yeah, I got it. Throw ball, knock down pins. | 知道了知道了 把球扔过去 把瓶子干倒 |
[03:59] | Well, there’s more to it than that. I mean– | 没那么简单 还有… |
[04:08] | Ohh, no! | 不是吧 |
[04:11] | Putting the you back in him? | 《带你追回他的心》 |
[04:15] | Not the self-help books! | 看什么情感指南啊 |
[04:18] | I need help. I made a complete ass of myself. | 我需要指导 我干的事太蠢了 |
[04:21] | So you got drunk and told him off. Big deal. | 你不就是喝个烂醉骂他一顿吗 有什么啊 |
[04:23] | You want him back, go get him. | 你想要他回头 就把他抢回来 |
[04:25] | I was the one that told him it was Ok to see other people. | 是我跟他说可以和别人约会的 |
[04:28] | Now I think that’s a big red check in my guilt column. | 现在遭报应了也只能是哑巴吃黄连 |
[04:31] | Ok, you want him back? | 行了 你想要他回头吗 |
[04:33] | Well, it just bothers me to see him with her. | 我看见他跟别人在一起特闹心 |
[04:35] | Shut up! I said, do you want him back? | 闭嘴 我问你想要他回头吗 |
[04:37] | Yes. | 想 |
[04:39] | Repeat after me: | 跟我念 |
[04:40] | – Go – Go | -抢 -抢 |
[04:41] | – get – get | -回 -回 |
[04:42] | – him. – him. | -来 -来 |
[04:43] | – Again! Go – Go | -再来 抢 -抢 |
[04:43] | – get – get | -回 -回 |
[04:44] | – him. – him. | -来 -来 |
[04:45] | – All together! Go get him! – Go get him! | -连起来念 抢回来 -抢回来 |
[04:46] | Now you march in there, tell him how you feel, | 现在大步走过去 跟他表白 |
[04:48] | – straight up. – Straight up! | -挑明直说 -挑明直说 |
[04:50] | – Go get him! – Go get him! | -抢回来 -抢回来 |
[04:51] | And so, Jennifer, lest there be any misunderstanding, | 所以 詹妮弗 为免引起任何误会 |
[04:54] | let me repeat: I do not, cannot, | 我重申 我不爱 也不能爱你 |
[04:57] | and will not ever love you as long as we both shall live. | 有生之年永远成立 |
[05:01] | With frosty aloofness… | 冷酷霸气的 |
[05:03] | Dick Solomon. | 迪克·所罗门 |
[05:05] | Now, that should do the trick. | 这样应该可以了 |
[05:07] | – Dick. – Mary, what are you doing here? | -迪克 -玛丽 你来干嘛 |
[05:09] | I-I’ve come here to tell you something straight up! | 我来是想跟你挑明一些事 |
[05:12] | And here it is: | 你听好了 |
[05:13] | what you did really hurt me. | 你的行为对我伤害很深 |
[05:16] | Oh, I know. Mary– | 我知道 玛丽 |
[05:17] | No, no, no, | 你不知道 |
[05:18] | it was thoughtless and pigheaded! | 你没良心又缺心眼 |
[05:20] | That’s exactly what I’ve just written– | 我刚写的正好就是… |
[05:22] | No. Let me finish. | 闭嘴 听我说完 |
[05:23] | I don’t put all the blame on you. | 我不全怪你 |
[05:25] | I mean, I was consumed by my job, | 我一心放在工作上 |
[05:27] | and I didn’t have enough time for us, | 没时间经营感情 |
[05:29] | but seeing you with someone else | 看到你跟别人在一起 |
[05:31] | makes me realize what I’ve lost. | 让我意识到失去了什么 |
[05:33] | It does? | 是吗 |
[05:34] | Now I can’t expect you to just come running back to me | 现在我不敢妄想 不作出点牺牲 |
[05:38] | without me making some sacrifices. | 你就会回到我身边 |
[05:40] | No, of course not. | 不行 当然不行 |
[05:43] | I mean, I’ve just got to make myself more available to you. | 我会尽量抽时间陪你 |
[05:46] | Oh, yeah, that would be a must. | 那是必须的 |
[05:48] | I–I can’t give you a lot of time , | 我没法给你太多时间 |
[05:50] | but I can give you quality time. | 但可以给你优质的时间 |
[05:52] | And seeing me with Jennifer made you realize this? | 你是看到我跟詹妮弗在一起才悔过的? |
[05:55] | Yes, Dick. | 是的 迪克 |
[05:56] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[05:59] | Well, let me explain something to you, Mary. | 仔细听好了 玛丽 |
[06:02] | Quality time is good, | 优质的时间是不错 |
[06:03] | but Jennifer gives me quantity time. | 但詹妮弗给我的可是大量的时间 |
[06:06] | That means a lot of time, Mary. | 那就是很多很多时间 玛丽 |
[06:09] | She puts me first. Me. Not her job. | 她把我放在第一位 是我 不是工作 |
[06:12] | Something apparently you are not willing to do. | 你就不愿意像她那样为我牺牲 |
[06:16] | I am so too willing. It’s just that you’re being– | 我很愿意的 可是你也… |
[06:19] | No, no, it hurts too much! | 别说了 你伤我心了 |
[06:21] | Oh, Dick! | 迪克 |
[06:22] | I’m not saying that you should stop trying, | 我不是让你放弃赢回我的心 |
[06:24] | but it will be hard. | 但没那么容易 |
[06:25] | There are hurdles, Mary. | 我们之间存在障碍 玛丽 |
[06:26] | Hurdles! | 障碍 |
[06:29] | Remember hurdles! | 记住 是障碍 |
[06:38] | So there I was. | 情况是这样 |
[06:40] | I’d just finished my break-up letter to Jennifer | 我刚写完给詹妮弗的分手信 |
[06:41] | when Mary comes in and tells me she wants me back. | 玛丽就来了 说想跟我和好 |
[06:44] | – No! – Yes! | -不可能 -是真的 |
[06:44] | – After what you did?! – I know! | -你都那么对人家了 -就是啊 |
[06:46] | Oddly enough, being with Jennifer seems to have helped. | 很奇怪 跟詹妮弗在一起好像起了正作用 |
[06:49] | The less available I am, the more Mary wants me. | 我跟别人越近乎 玛丽就越想跟我和好 |
[06:52] | So you took Mary back? | 那你跟玛丽复合了 |
[06:53] | Ohh, no, no. | 没有 没有 |
[06:54] | No, Mary’s offer was tempting, yes, | 当然没有 玛丽给的条件很诱人 |
[06:57] | but I’m not closing this deal just yet. | 但我还不想就这么屈服 |
[06:59] | I can get a lot more out of her. | 我可以跟她提更高要求 |
[07:01] | – What makes you so sure? – Jennifer… | -你凭什么这么确定 -詹妮弗… |
[07:02] | – is my bargaining chip. – Well, what do you want? | -是我的筹码 -你到底想要什么 |
[07:05] | I want the old Mary– | 我想要回昔日的玛丽 |
[07:06] | walks in the park, | 一起逛公园 |
[07:08] | breakfast in bed, | 在床上吃早餐 |
[07:10] | lunch in bed. | 在床上吃午餐 |
[07:11] | Changing the sheets, ’cause there’s food in the bed. | 吃完换床单 因为吃的掉床上了 |
[07:17] | Hi, guys. | 同志们 |
[07:18] | Where’s Sally? | 莎莉呢 |
[07:19] | All right, Don, let’s get outta here. | 好了 唐 走吧 |
[07:25] | Sally, are we going luging? | 莎莉 咱是要滑雪橇吗 |
[07:28] | No, we’re going bowling. Why? | 不是 去打保龄球 怎么了 |
[07:30] | Well, because you’re dressed like a big luger. | 你穿得像个雪橇选手 |
[07:34] | That’s exactly right. | 完全正确 |
[07:36] | Sleek, | 体形流线 |
[07:38] | agile, | 灵活敏捷 |
[07:39] | aerodynamic, and… | 空气动力 以及… |
[07:43] | dangerous. | 致命诱惑 |
[07:47] | Let’s bowl. | 保龄球地干活 |
[07:52] | All right, eyes on the target… | 好 瞄准目标 |
[07:54] | relax, concentrate… | 放松 注意力集中 |
[07:58] | and…doh! | 然后 |
[08:02] | Ah, that’s very good, Sally. | 挺好的 莎莉 |
[08:04] | You’re really getting the hang of this. | 你跟这打法杠上了 |
[08:05] | Oh, there’s one left. | 还剩一个 |
[08:06] | Die, you bastard, die! | 去死 你个混蛋 灭了你 |
[08:10] | Yes! A spare! | 好耶 补中 |
[08:11] | I get to go again. | 我接着来 |
[08:13] | Uh, Sally! Can I talk to you for a minute? | 莎莉 能跟你说两句吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah, but hurry up. I’m in the zone. | 行 有话快说 我正巅峰状态呢 |
[08:17] | Sally, have you ever– | 莎莉 你有没有… |
[08:18] | you ever heard of the term, “Play by the rules”? | 你有没有听过 “按规则比赛” |
[08:21] | No. | 没 |
[08:23] | Well, the rule is, you know, | 规则就是 |
[08:24] | you get a turn, and then I get a turn. | 你一轮 我一轮 |
[08:26] | I don’t like that rule. | 这规则我不喜欢 |
[08:27] | Hey, Don, what’s the goal of bowling? | 唐 打保龄球的目标是什么 |
[08:29] | – Knock down the most pins. – And have I? | -推倒瓶子越多越好 -我做到了没 |
[08:31] | Well, yes, Sally, but | 你做到了 莎莉 但是 |
[08:33] | there’s a certain thing called sportsmanship. | 有一种东西叫运动员精神 |
[08:35] | Freeze. 6-pin standing at 11 o’clock. | 别动 11点方向还有6个瓶 |
[08:37] | Sally… | 莎莉 |
[08:39] | that’s not our lane! | 那不是咱的球道 |
[08:41] | What the hell are you doing, lady?! | 小姐 你干什么啊 |
[08:42] | You left ’em unprotected. | 你自己瓶子都守不住 |
[08:43] | Get your head back in the game. | 把心思收回到比赛里来吧 |
[08:46] | Now I think, that once you see the numbers, | 我觉得 等你们看到报表 |
[08:48] | you’ll realize just what good shape this department is in. | 就会明白本院状况有多好 |
[08:51] | And next semester… | 下学期… |
[08:54] | Dick, with my allergies, | 迪克 我有很多过敏症 |
[08:56] | I won’t be able to eat anything here. | 我在这儿什么也吃不了 |
[08:58] | Oh, no! No, no, no! | 不是吧 |
[09:01] | – What? – Mary’s here. This is no good. | -怎么了 -玛丽也在 真是不巧 |
[09:04] | Well, we’ll go somewhere else. | 那咱去别家吧 |
[09:06] | No, no. I will not let her control my life. Sir… | 不用 我用不着躲她 服务员… |
[09:08] | we would like a table | 我们想要张桌子 |
[09:09] | as far away from that woman as possible. | 离那个女的越远越好 |
[09:11] | Of course. How is the table by the window? | 当然可以 靠窗那桌行吗 |
[09:14] | What, in the draft? | 干嘛 喝西北风啊 |
[09:15] | Well, what about next to the bar? | 那吧台旁边那桌呢 |
[09:17] | With all those drunken boors? | 周围一帮醉鬼呢 |
[09:19] | Well, I’m afraid that leaves this table here. | 那恐怕只剩下这张桌子了 |
[09:22] | All right, but this is an outrage. | 好吧 太万恶了 |
[09:25] | You’re sure you’re all right with this. | 你确定你能坐这儿吗 |
[09:27] | Absolutely. We are going to have a good time. | 确定 我们会吃得很愉快的 |
[09:30] | Why should we let some wacky coincidence | 怎能让一些莫名其妙的巧合 |
[09:33] | dampen our spirits? | 破坏兴致呢 |
[09:35] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[09:36] | Why, Mary. | 哎呀 玛丽 |
[09:37] | I didn’t expect to see you here. | 没想到会在这儿遇到你 |
[09:39] | What a surprise! | 太意外了 |
[09:41] | Hello, provost, how are you? | 你好 教务主任 最近怎样啊 |
[09:43] | So nice to see you both. | 幸会你们二位啊 |
[09:45] | Listen, I don’t want to interrupt your dinner. | 我不想打搅你们用餐 |
[09:47] | Jennifer and I will just sit over here and nuzzle. | 我还是过去跟詹妮弗亲热好了 |
[09:52] | – I can’t understand a word you’re saying. – So let’s order. | -不懂你在说什么 -点菜吧 |
[09:55] | I don’t know why you would bring me to a place like this. | 你干嘛要带我来这种地方 |
[09:57] | I’m allergic to everything on the menu. | 我对菜单上所有东西都过敏 |
[09:59] | Why, the butter alone– | 怎么说呢 光说黄油吧 |
[10:03] | Oh, you. | 你呀你 |
[10:19] | Quality time? | 优质的时间 |
[10:21] | You actually said “Quality time”? | 你真说”优质的时间”了吗 |
[10:23] | Well, I was just trying to define– | 我只是想定义下… |
[10:26] | Is that what we talked about? | 咱之前是这么说的吗 |
[10:27] | Is that what we talked about?! | 咱之前是这么说的吗 |
[10:29] | No. | 不是 |
[10:31] | When a man hears “quality time,” | 男人听到”优质的时间” |
[10:33] | he thinks it means | 他会以为是 |
[10:34] | rub your feet while you watch the lifetime channel. | 看生活频道的时候给你捏脚 |
[10:37] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办啊 |
[10:39] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办啊 |
[10:42] | You have really lost it. | 你真是大输特输了 |
[10:44] | You have lost your groove thing. | 你错过最佳时机了 |
[10:46] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[10:48] | Blow smoke up his ego, make him want you. | 挑逗他 让他对你重燃爱火 |
[10:52] | I don’t know. | 我不懂啊 |
[10:54] | You… | 你 |
[10:55] | are Mary Albright. | 是玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[10:57] | You flirt shamelessly. | 你跟人调情从不害臊 |
[11:00] | That’s what you’re famous for. | 你可是著名荡妇 |
[11:04] | – I am? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -当然 |
[11:06] | I am. | 我是耶 |
[11:08] | Now, you go out there and live up to your trashy reputation. | 现在 你去好好勾引人家 |
[11:12] | I’ll do it! | 我会的 |
[11:15] | Hi, Dick. | 你好啊 迪克 |
[11:16] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[11:17] | Gee, I hope last night at the restaurant | 哎呀 希望昨晚在餐馆 |
[11:20] | wasn’t too awkward for you. | 我没让你太尴尬 |
[11:21] | Ohh, not at all. | 一点也不尴尬 |
[11:23] | I don’t know whether you noticed, but, uh, | 不知道你注意到没 不过 |
[11:25] | I was with Jennifer. | 我是跟詹妮弗共进晚餐 |
[11:27] | Uh huh. You had on a new jacket last night. I liked it. | 你昨晚穿的新外套 我很喜欢 |
[11:29] | Ooh, you did, huh? | 是吗 |
[11:31] | I found it on a bus. | 我在公交车上捡的 |
[11:33] | Pretty good fit, though, eh? | 不过相当合身 |
[11:35] | Very. | 非常合身 |
[11:36] | But you always know what looks good on you. | 你品味一向这么好 |
[11:38] | Well, that’s so true. | 太正确了 |
[11:40] | Have you been working out? | 你最近有健身吗 |
[11:42] | Oh, yeah. | 有啊 |
[11:46] | – What? – I canceled my meeting tonight. | -干嘛 -我把今晚的会议取消了 |
[11:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:49] | So we can do… whatever you want. | 所以我们可以…随意了 |
[11:53] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:54] | Let’s say we make it an early weekend. | 那我们就提前过周末吧 |
[11:56] | Oh, I can’t take Friday off. | 我周五走不开 |
[11:58] | I have a budget meeting in the morning. | 早上有个预算会议 |
[11:59] | Ohh, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[12:01] | Jennifer’s wide open on Friday. | 詹妮弗周五全天有空 |
[12:03] | You know, she is so flexible. | 瞧人家的时间多灵活[身体多柔软] |
[12:11] | I’ll see how open I can get. | 我去看看能抽多少空[开放到什么尺度] |
[12:18] | My god, it’s actually working! | 妈呀 真的有效耶 |
[12:22] | If I can keep this going another few days, | 我再这么支持几天 |
[12:24] | I’ll have her up to 6 nights and melrose Mondays. | 岂不是就能赚到六晚春宵加一夜鸳梦 |
[12:27] | Melrose Mondays? | 一夜鸳梦 |
[12:29] | Oh, Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[12:30] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:31] | It’s an allergic reaction. | 过敏反应 |
[12:32] | I told you I couldn’t eat at that restaurant. | 我都说了我不能在那家餐厅吃东西 |
[12:35] | But you didn’t eat anything. All you had was water. | 你什么也没吃啊 就喝了点水 |
[12:37] | I think there was a lemon in it. | 水里好像有柠檬 |
[12:41] | Dick, I noticed something last night, | 迪克 昨晚我发现点问题 |
[12:43] | and I want you to be perfectly honest with me. | 希望你能跟我实话实说 |
[12:46] | You still have feelings for Mary, don’t you? | 你还喜欢玛丽 对吗 |
[12:49] | He didn’t answer right away. | 迟疑了 |
[12:51] | Oh, my god. He didn’t answer right away. | 天哪 他迟疑了 |
[12:53] | Jennifer, | 詹妮弗 |
[12:54] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:56] | Now, Jennifer… | 詹妮弗 |
[12:57] | Jennifer, calm down! | 詹妮弗 冷静 |
[12:58] | I can see you’re upset, | 我看得出来你心烦意乱 |
[13:01] | but I think it’s crucial that we tough it out | 但我认为咱俩最好看情况 |
[13:02] | for another 2 or 3 days, depending. | 再处个两三天 |
[13:05] | I see what game you’re playing. | 我知道你在玩什么把戏了 |
[13:07] | You’ve just been using me. | 你是在利用我 |
[13:09] | No. | 没有 |
[13:10] | Oh, thou blind fool love, | 又瞎又蠢的爱 |
[13:12] | what dost thou to mine eyes, | 你对我的眸子干了什么 |
[13:14] | that they behold, yet see not what they see? | 以致它们视而不见 |
[13:17] | J-J-Jennifer, wait! | 詹妮弗 等等 |
[13:19] | I don’t even know what that means! | 你说的那是什么意思啊 |
[13:28] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[13:29] | I’ll tell you what’s the matter. | 我告诉你怎么了 |
[13:30] | Jennifer broke up with me | 詹妮弗跟我分手了 |
[13:32] | just as I was starting to make some real headway with Mary! | 我刚跟玛丽有点实质性进展 |
[13:34] | Oh, god, why don’t you just be honest with them? | 神哪 你就不能跟她们说实话吗 |
[13:37] | It’s what Don would do. | 唐就会实话实说 |
[13:39] | I can’t! I’ve almost got Mary where I want her. | 不行 我差点就让玛丽回归从前了 |
[13:42] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么着 |
[13:43] | I’ve gotta find some way to win that horror show back! | 我得想法让那疯女人回心转意 |
[13:46] | I’m gonna go insane! | 我要发疯了 |
[13:47] | – That’s nice. – We’ll miss ya. | -真好 -慢走不送 |
[13:54] | You guys ready? | 可以走了吗 |
[13:55] | – Yeah. – Wait a second, I gotta go get my– | -走吧 -等等 我要去拿… |
[13:57] | Come on, come on, come on! | 赶紧的 |
[14:00] | Hey, guys. What are you guys doing? Where you going? | 哎 你们干嘛呢 去哪啊 |
[14:02] | I-I-I’m just taking Harry and Tommy… | 我要带哈里和汤米 |
[14:05] | in for questioning. | 去问话 |
[14:08] | Oh, I thought we were goin’ bo– | 我还以为是要去打保… |
[14:22] | All right! All right, Tommy! | 上啊 汤米 |
[14:23] | Atta boy, baby! Come on! | 好样的 加油 |
[14:30] | All right, boys, another beer frame! | 好了 孩子们 没全中的请客 |
[14:32] | All right! You in the zone, baby! | 你状态挺好啊 |
[14:35] | Come on, get ’em all! | 来吧 灭了丫们 |
[14:36] | See the ball, be the ball! | 盯着球 人球合一 |
[14:40] | Oh, yeah! | 好耶 |
[14:44] | Who goes? We goes. | 谁要上 我们上 |
[14:46] | The three amigos! | 义勇三奇侠 |
[14:54] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[14:57] | Where ya been? | 你哪儿冒出来的 |
[15:03] | Diaphenia, like the daffdowndilly | 黛尔菲妮娅像一朵水仙花 |
[15:07] | white as the sun, fair as the lily | 如骄阳一样纯洁 似百合一样无瑕 |
[15:13] | How I do love thee | 我多么爱你啊 |
[15:15] | I do love thee as my lambs | 我真诚地爱你 宛如小羊 |
[15:17] | are beloved of their dams | 仰慕它们的妈妈 |
[15:20] | How blest were I if thou wouldst prove me | 我该是多么幸运 倘若你把我接纳 |
[15:26] | Diaphenia, like the spreading roses | 黛尔菲妮娅好似怒放的玫瑰花 |
[15:30] | That in thy sweets all sweets encloses | 你的馨香沁满了无限的芳华 |
[15:34] | Fair sweet, fair sweet, how I do love thee | 亲爱的 亲爱的 我多么爱你啊 |
[15:38] | I do love thee as each flower | 我真心爱你 就像那鲜花 |
[15:41] | loves the sun’s life-giving power | 敬仰太阳赐予生命的力量 |
[15:44] | For dead, | 即便身死 |
[15:46] | thy breath to life might move me | 也能感受你生命的气息 |
[15:53] | You’re mocking my madrigals. | 你在嘲笑我唱的牧歌 |
[15:56] | Jennifer, no. | 詹妮弗 没有 |
[15:57] | I’m here to win back your heart. | 我来是想挽回你的心 |
[15:59] | Mm-Hmm. | 是吗 |
[16:00] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[16:01] | Dick, are those orchids? | 迪克 这是兰花吗 |
[16:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:04] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[16:06] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[16:07] | No, no, no. It’s ok. They’re all paid for. | 不用 没事 这不是偷的啦 |
[16:11] | Oh, my god! She’s allergic! | 我去 她过敏了 |
[16:13] | Oh, damn! | 靠 |
[16:17] | Honestly, Sally, it’s not what you think it is. | 老实说 莎莉 不是你想的那样 |
[16:20] | Uh, what–what do you think it is? | 你想的是怎样 |
[16:24] | You went bowling behind my back. | 你背着我偷偷打保龄球 |
[16:26] | With Harry and Tommy. | 跟哈里和汤米一起打 |
[16:28] | Noooo. | 不是啦 |
[16:30] | No. Of course not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[16:31] | Why are you wearing matching bowling shirts then? | 那你们怎么都穿着保龄球赛服 |
[16:34] | Ok, give me a minute. | 等我一下下 |
[16:39] | Hey, is–is that a water fountain? | 那个是不是喷水池 |
[16:41] | I think it is. | 好像是 |
[16:42] | Let’s check that out. | 咱去看看 |
[16:43] | I would like that. | 好滴 |
[16:44] | Why don’t you tell me the truth, Don? | 你就不能说实话吗 唐 |
[16:47] | Just be honest. | 你说实话吧 |
[16:50] | All right, you want honesty? | 好 你让我说实话是吧 |
[16:52] | I’ll… I’ll give you honesty. | 那我就直说了 |
[16:55] | I hate bowling with you, Sally. | 我不喜欢跟你打保龄球 莎莉 |
[16:57] | I–I absolutely hate it! | 我一点儿也不喜欢 |
[17:01] | You’re–you’re terrible. | 你太恐怖了 |
[17:02] | By ignoring the rules, you | 你无视规则 |
[17:04] | just spit in the eye of the pastime of the gods. | 你蔑视了神圣的消遣活动 |
[17:07] | And to be honest, I never want to go bowling with you again. | 老实说 我再也不想跟你打保龄球了 |
[17:16] | Oh, Sally. | 莎莉 |
[17:18] | Sally, I’m kidding! | 莎莉 我逗你玩的 |
[17:20] | I’m kidding! I’m a kidder. | 开玩笑的 我就爱开玩笑嘛 |
[17:21] | I’m joking, it was a joke. | 逗你玩呢 玩笑而已 |
[17:22] | I–I love bowling with you. | 我喜欢跟你打保龄球 |
[17:24] | You don’t mean that. | 你骗我 |
[17:26] | I… | 我… |
[17:27] | I don’t mean it? | 我骗你? |
[17:28] | You don’t think I mean it? | 你觉得我骗你 |
[17:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:33] | Sally, it’s your turn. | 莎莉 轮到你了 |
[17:35] | You’re up. | 该你上了 |
[17:37] | And I want you to use… | 我要你用 |
[17:40] | my ball. | 我的球 |
[17:42] | You mean– | 真的 |
[17:43] | That’s right. | 对 |
[17:45] | Blue thunder. | 蓝色雷暴 |
[17:52] | Oh. Oh, Don! | 唐 |
[17:55] | Oh! Sally! | 莎莉 |
[17:59] | Dr. Solomon! | 所罗门教授 |
[18:03] | how are you doing? | 你过得好吗 |
[18:04] | – I’m fine. – How are you doing? | -我很好 -你过得好吗 |
[18:06] | – I’m fine. – How are you doing? | -我很好 -你过得好吗 |
[18:08] | I’m fine! Shut up! | 我很好 闭嘴 |
[18:09] | What are you doing here?! | 你们干嘛来了 |
[18:11] | – These flowers are for Jennifer. – What?! | -这些花是给詹妮弗的 -什么 |
[18:13] | It’s ok. They’re plastic. | 没关系的 塑料的 |
[18:15] | But she’s in the hospital. | 她在医院呢 |
[18:16] | No, she’s out, | 没有 她出院了 |
[18:17] | and coming here. | 正要过来呢 |
[18:19] | Diaphenia, like the spreading roses | 黛尔菲妮娅好似怒放的玫瑰花 |
[18:23] | – at in thy sweets all sweets encloses – Oh, my god! | -你的馨香沁满无限芳华 -天哪 |
[18:26] | What the hell was that? | 搞什么东西啊 |
[18:27] | I’ve gotta get ahold of Mary before it’s too late! | 我得赶紧把玛丽追回来 |
[18:36] | Don’t answer that! It’s Dr. Solomon, | 不要接 是所罗门教授 |
[18:38] | and he’s desperate to talk to you. | 他现在超想跟你说话 |
[18:40] | He is? | 真的吗 |
[18:43] | You’ve got him where you want him. | 你已经挑逗成功 |
[18:45] | Now…it’s time to be cool. | 现在…该装酷了 |
[18:50] | Hi, Mary, it’s Dick. | 你好 玛丽 我是迪克 |
[18:52] | I was just wondering how you were doing. | 我想问问你最近怎样 |
[18:54] | But, uh, you just walked in, | 不过 你正好来了 |
[18:55] | so when you get this message, | 要是你听到这条留言 |
[18:56] | just ignore it. Take care. Bye. | 就忽略好了 多保重 再见 |
[18:58] | Hello, Dick. | 你好 迪克 |
[19:00] | Mary, I was just thinking about | 玛丽 我正在考虑 |
[19:01] | what you said the other day, about quality time. | 那天你说的 优质的时间 |
[19:04] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[19:05] | I, uh, just want you to know | 我只想说 |
[19:07] | that if you’re still willing to make that kind of commitment | 要是你还愿意给出那样的承诺 |
[19:10] | I would be willing to make a sacrifice of my own. | 我也愿意作出让步 |
[19:12] | Are you making an offer? | 你是在谈条件么 |
[19:14] | Well, no, I’m really just putting out a feeler. | 不是 我是试探性地建议 |
[19:16] | I’m not sure it’s worth my time to respond to a feeler. | 你这个建议 我不知道有没有接受的价值 |
[19:19] | Oh, I think this is a feeler that you can’t refuse. | 我觉得这个提议你没法拒绝 |
[19:22] | Mary, if you can promise me | 玛丽 如果你保证 |
[19:23] | to make a good-faith effort to spend more time with me, | 能作出牺牲尽量抽时间陪我 |
[19:26] | I will break up with Jennifer, | 我愿意跟詹妮弗分手 |
[19:29] | despite the fact that I will be crushing the frail soul | 尽管这会让一个疯女人 |
[19:31] | of a woman already teetering on the edge of sanity. | 的脆弱灵魂彻底崩溃 |
[19:35] | I can live with that. | 我可以接受 |
[19:36] | – Oh, Mary! – Oh, Dick! | -玛丽 -迪克 |
[19:38] | Oh, Mary! | 玛丽 |
[19:41] | What do you say we get outta here and find someplace nice? | 我们出去找个好地方怎么样 |
[19:43] | And when I say get outta here, I mean right now! | 我说离开 就是现在 |
[19:46] | – You! – Jennifer! | -你 -詹妮弗 |
[19:48] | What were you doing to me, orchids?! | 你坑我呢 还兰花 |
[19:50] | I gave you a list of my allergies, | 我给你列过一张过敏清单 |
[19:52] | and what was on the top of page 6, column 2? | 第六页第二列第一个写的是什么 |
[19:55] | Orchids! | 就是兰花 |
[19:56] | Ok, Jennifer, before you go any further, | 行了 詹妮弗 在你发飙之前 |
[19:58] | there’s something I must say: | 有些话我不得不说 |
[19:59] | I am breaking up with you. | 我要跟你分手 |
[20:01] | You’re breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分手 |
[20:02] | You’re breaking up with me?! | 你要跟我分手 |
[20:05] | I ended this hideous travesty of a relationship yesterday! | 我昨天就了结了这段扯淡的感情 |
[20:10] | Yesterday? She–she broke up with you yesterday? | 昨天 她昨天就跟你分手了 |
[20:12] | Oh, that’s right. You broke up with me. | 是啊 是你跟我分的手 |
[20:14] | That’s how it happened. | 你说是就是呗 |
[20:16] | Teetering. | 脑袋秀逗了 |
[20:17] | You’re incredible! | 你什么人啊你 |
[20:19] | You are so lucky | 你该庆幸 |
[20:20] | I’m allergic to any blood other than my own, | 我对别人的血液都过敏 |
[20:24] | because if I weren’t, I would | 不然我早把你 |
[20:25] | cut you open from stem to stern | 大卸八块 |
[20:27] | and dance in the red, red river of your death. | 在你的血泊里舞蹈庆祝 |
[20:30] | Help me, Mary, help me. | 救命 玛丽 帮我啊 |
[20:31] | Oh, get out! | 滚出去 |
[20:32] | A plague! A plague on you, Dick Solomon! | 报应 你会遭报应的 迪克·所罗门 |
[20:40] | I am so sorry, Dr. Albright. | 非常抱歉 欧布莱特教授 |
[20:42] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我不知道自己哪根筋搭错了 |
[20:44] | I’m really a very docile person. | 我本是个温柔谦和之人 |
[20:46] | Oh, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[20:48] | He brings that out in women. | 他总能把女人逼疯 |
[20:50] | Could I be transferred to another office? | 我能换个办公室吗 |
[20:52] | First thing in the morning. | 明天一早就给你换 |
[20:53] | I don’t know why I put you in here in the first place. | 我一开始就不该把你安排在这儿 |
[20:55] | You wanna get a drink? | 想不想来一杯 |
[20:56] | Oh, I can’t go to bars. I’m allergic to smoke. | 我不能去酒吧 我对烟过敏 |
[20:59] | – I have a full bar in my desk. – Lead me. | -我办公桌自备吧台 -带我去 |
[21:05] | It seems like it should’ve worked. | 本来看着挺可行 |
[21:06] | A triangle is the strongest shape in geometry, | 几何学里 三角形是最稳定的 |
[21:09] | but somehow, a love triangle just collapses. | 可爱情里的三角关系却会崩塌 |
[21:12] | Yeah, but, see, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 是啊 看到没 被我言中了吧 |
[21:14] | You just gotta be honest, Dick. Like Don. | 你就该坦白 迪克 跟唐学学 |
[21:16] | There aren’t a lot of guys who’d actually admit to– | 没有多少男人肯承认… |
[21:18] | Where are you guys going? | 你们干嘛去 |
[21:21] | Us? We’re goin’ bo– | 我们 我们要去打保… |
[21:45] | Ah, strike. | 全中 |
[21:47] | Nice one, Don. | 打的好 唐 |
[21:48] | But they’re still winning. | 可它们还赢着呢 |
[21:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[21:52] | Ah, we keep knockin’ ’em down. | 我们不停地推倒它们 |
[21:54] | They keep comin’ back. | 它们又不停地站起来 |
[21:57] | I’m gonna take out their headquarters. | 我要端掉它们的老窝 |
[21:59] | What? | 什么 |
[22:00] | I’m gonna disable the pin setter with this 16-pound mama. | 老娘要拿这个16磅球干掉整瓶器 |