时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Uh, yes, hello. It seems that a generous donation | 喂 我那笔慷慨捐赠 |
[00:07] | has been made in my name to your organization, | 贵组织已经收到了吧 |
[00:09] | and I was wondering, how does your return policy work? | 我想问问 想退款要怎么弄 |
[00:13] | Of course, I’m serious. | 当然我是认真的 |
[00:16] | I want you to march some of those dimes right back my way. | 我希望你们能给我退回来点 |
[00:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:23] | Merry Christmas, Dr. Solomon. | 圣诞快乐 所罗门教授 |
[00:25] | I baked you some cookies. | 我给你烤了点饼干 |
[00:27] | Thank you, Nina. | 谢谢 尼娜 |
[00:30] | And I got this for you. | 我为你准备了这个 |
[00:34] | You’re making the world a better place. | 你让世界更美好 |
[00:37] | And don’t try to get your money back, | 这钱你是别想要回来了 |
[00:39] | because they won’t give you the time of day over there. | 那票人一收到马上就转手了 |
[00:42] | Well, it’s official! | 定下来了 |
[00:44] | The first annual Albright | 首届欧布莱特 |
[00:46] | new year’s fondue party is on! | 新年火锅聚会即将开幕 |
[00:50] | That’s great. | 真好啊 |
[00:51] | Wow! Ph.D.S and melted cheese! | 博士鼓捣热奶酪 |
[00:54] | The cops are going to have their hands full. | 警察有的忙了 |
[00:57] | I’ve got to tell you, Dick, | 我跟你说 迪克 |
[00:59] | I’m really excited about this party. | 举行派对我太激动了 |
[01:00] | Oh, yes. There’s nothing like the stink of a good fondue. | 是啊 奶酪火锅的臭味最动人 |
[01:03] | But I don’t see what the whole | 新年有什么 |
[01:05] | hullabaloo is about new year’s. | 可激动的啊 |
[01:07] | – What do you mean? – Well, it’s so arbitrary. | -什么意思 -谁定的规矩啊 |
[01:09] | The earth makes one orbit around the sun | 地球绕太阳公转一周 |
[01:11] | right back to this random point. | 回到这个任定的时间点 |
[01:13] | I mean, the man who came up with this calendar | 发明年历那人 |
[01:14] | thought the earth was flat. | 还以为地球是平的呢 |
[01:16] | Do you really want to be on his team? | 他定的规矩你也信啊 |
[01:19] | You know, a year goes by, | 一年过去了 |
[01:23] | you think what do I have to show for it, | 你以为我是想显摆成果吗 |
[01:25] | but, sure, I made Dean, I’m making a lot more money, | 的确 我升了院长 工资高了不少 |
[01:28] | I have tremendous power over all of my friends… | 我在朋友圈里举足轻重 |
[01:32] | Oh, yeah, I had a great year. | 没错 我今年混的挺好 |
[02:20] | Oh, you guys having a new year’s bash here? | 你们要办新年派对吗 |
[02:22] | That’s right, little buddy. | 正是 小子 |
[02:23] | Need any help that night? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[02:25] | What, you don’t have plans for new year’s? | 怎么 你过年没事做啊 |
[02:27] | Oh, yeah! | 有啊 |
[02:30] | No. | 没 |
[02:33] | Oh, hey, we need a party coordinator. | 我们缺个派对策划 |
[02:35] | Can you count down from one to 10? | 你能从一数到十吗 |
[02:37] | You mean 10 to one? | 你是说从十数到一吧 |
[02:39] | Wow! You’re going to be good. | 你太有水平了 |
[02:44] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[02:46] | Larry! Mrs. Deguzman! | 莱瑞 德古曼太太 |
[02:49] | I haven’t seen you guys since we graduated | 咱们打夜校毕业后 |
[02:52] | from night school! | 就没见过了 |
[02:54] | Look at you, man. You made it. | 看你那样 混的挺成功呗 |
[02:56] | I bet if we ever have a class reunion, | 我敢说要是开同学会 |
[02:59] | you’ll be psyched. | 你肯定特得意 |
[03:01] | Yeah, Mr. big shot bartender. | 是啊 酒保了不起呗 |
[03:06] | You two having a hard time finding work? | 你俩工作不好找吗 |
[03:08] | Oh, there are jobs out there, | 工作倒是不少 |
[03:10] | but you either need experience or a college education | 但不是要经验 就是要大学文凭 |
[03:14] | or an explanation for | 或者解释一下 |
[03:15] | where you’ve been for the last 7 years. | 你过去七年到哪里去啦 |
[03:17] | Wait a second. I got an idea. | 等下 我有办法 |
[03:23] | Say, Doug! | 哎 道格 |
[03:25] | You know how you’ve been talking about | 你不是老说要多雇 |
[03:28] | hiring on an extra couple of people? | 几个人手吗 |
[03:30] | – No. – Well, your search is over! | -没说啊 -你不必再找了 |
[03:32] | I found you the people. | 我帮你找到了 |
[03:37] | Can you vouch for them? | 你能替他俩担保吗 |
[03:39] | Well, I’m not the best judge of character, | 我倒不怎么会看人 |
[03:41] | but yes, yes, I can. | 但是我能担保 |
[03:54] | Oh, come on! | 搞什么嘛 |
[03:55] | How can they let the Grinch | 圣诞怪杰之前那么坏 |
[03:57] | carve the roast beast after what he did? | 怎么还让他切烤肉啊 |
[04:00] | They probably feel bad for him because of his enlarged heart. | 他的心脏变大了 大家替他难过嘛 |
[04:04] | Totally unrealistic. | 扯淡 |
[04:06] | Hey, you guys! You guys, look what Don got me! | 你们看 唐送我的 |
[04:09] | You’re such a sweetie! | 你太贴心了 |
[04:12] | This is the best Christmas day ever! | 这是我过的最好的圣诞节 |
[04:14] | I know what the ladies like. | 我懂女人心嘛 |
[04:17] | I thought you were going to get her the earrings. | 我以为你要送她耳环呢 |
[04:21] | Earrings? | 耳环 |
[04:23] | There were earrings? | 还有耳环吗 |
[04:24] | Well, they match the necklace, | 跟项链一套的 |
[04:26] | but I thought maybe next year. | 我打算明年买 |
[04:27] | Wow. Necklace and earrings… | 项链加耳环 |
[04:32] | that’s all you need. | 此生无遗憾 |
[04:36] | All you need. | 无遗憾 |
[04:38] | Maybe the store’s open. | 商店可能还没关门 |
[04:41] | The guy’s Jewish! | 老板是犹太人 |
[04:45] | So, Dick, you want me to reserve you | 迪克 我用不用 |
[04:46] | a table for the new year’s bash? | 给你在新年派对上占个座儿 |
[04:48] | Uh, no. Mary’s having a fondue party. | 不用 玛丽要开火锅聚会 |
[04:50] | What’s the big whoop about new year’s anyway? | 过个年到底有什么大不了的 |
[04:53] | I don’t know. Mary says | 我不知道 玛丽说 |
[04:54] | it’s a good way to mark her year’s accomplishments. | 这是对她年度成果的大总结 |
[04:56] | Ah. Well, I had a pretty great year. | 我今年挺好的 |
[04:59] | I lost my virginity | 我破了处 |
[05:01] | and I completely mastered the art of manipulating Don. | 使唤唐的手段练得炉火纯青 |
[05:06] | Oh, and I got some great sweaters. | 我还买了几件漂亮毛衣 |
[05:08] | Nice going. I graduated from night school. | 是不错 我从夜校毕业了 |
[05:13] | And I rescued Harry from that freak show. | 我把哈里从怪胎马戏团救了出来 |
[05:15] | I still haven’t thanked you for that. | 我还欠你个人情呢 |
[05:17] | And I, uh… | 我呢 |
[05:20] | Well, there’s so many. Where do I begin? There’s, uh… | 太多了 从哪儿说起呢 那个 |
[05:25] | – Well? – Well, for one thing, | -什么 -比如说 |
[05:27] | I saved that child from | 我救了一个 |
[05:29] | drowning in her above-ground swimming pool. | 玩小游泳池溺水的小女孩 |
[05:32] | You didn’t save any kid. We saw that on the news. | 你才没救呢 那是新闻里的 |
[05:35] | Oh. Then I guess I didn’t pitch that no-hitter in Cleveland. | 那克里夫兰的棒球比赛我也没参加咯 |
[05:39] | No, Sir. | 你没有 |
[05:40] | Well, fine. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | I can’t be concerned with trivialities. | 小事我才不稀罕做呢 |
[05:44] | My achievements are grander, | 我的成就都比较非凡 |
[05:46] | and if, as such, they are harder to define, | 比如 那个 很难形容啦 |
[05:48] | then they are all that much grander for it! | 反正很非凡就是了 |
[05:56] | There. Now this says fun! | 这样才叫”欢乐” |
[05:58] | Yep. Says so right there. | 是 那不写着呢么 |
[06:01] | I mean, the whole vibe of the sign says fun. | 这个横幅表达的理念是欢乐 |
[06:05] | Yeah, right there. | 是啊 写着呢 |
[06:08] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[06:10] | Larry! Deguzman! | 莱瑞 德古曼 |
[06:12] | Could you guys come over here for a second? | 你们能不能过来一下 |
[06:14] | You guys, why are these drinks just sitting here? | 这饮料怎么没端出去呢 |
[06:17] | I thought those were for Mrs. Deguzman’s table. | 我以为是德古曼那桌的呢 |
[06:20] | No way! | 不可能 |
[06:21] | I’m the hostess! | 我是迎宾小姐 |
[06:25] | I’m warning you, man. | 我告诉你 大哥 |
[06:27] | She’s a bitch on wheels. | 她就一加强版贱人 |
[06:30] | Just, uh, server the drinks, Ok? | 你赶紧把饮料端上桌吧 |
[06:41] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[06:42] | Merry Christmas, part 2. | 圣诞快乐 第二弹 |
[06:46] | For me? | 给我的 |
[06:47] | Oh, you shouldn’t have. | 你太破费了 |
[06:50] | Oh, my god! They’re perfect! | 天哪 真好看 |
[06:53] | They’ll look so great at the | 戴着去星光屋 |
[06:55] | starlight room on new year’s eve. | 迎新年肯定特好看 |
[06:57] | The starlight room. | 星光屋 |
[07:00] | The starlight room? | 星光屋 |
[07:02] | Sally, that party is for Rutherford’s movers and shakers. | 莎莉 那个派对仅限拉瑟福权势阶层 |
[07:05] | Do you know how impossible those tickets are to get? | 你知道门票有多难搞吗 |
[07:08] | All I know | 我只知道 |
[07:09] | is how powerful my boyfriend Don Orville is. | 我男人唐警官是无所不能的 |
[07:15] | That may be, but it’s such short notice. | 也许吧 不过时间也太紧了 |
[07:18] | I’m sure you could pull a little stringy-wingy. | 你肯定有门路的 |
[07:24] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽量吧 |
[07:28] | I’m going to go put these on. | 我去把这个戴上 |
[07:40] | She plays me like a big, dumb cello. | 她拿我当傻子耍呢 |
[07:43] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[07:45] | I got my rights, I’m working here. So quit riding me! | 我有人权 我在这儿上班 别跟我得瑟 |
[07:48] | Larry, Larry, | 莱瑞 莱瑞 |
[07:50] | Let’s not insult the customers, Ok? | 不要辱骂客人好吧 |
[07:52] | I probably should’ve told you, man. | 我应该提前告诉你 |
[07:54] | I’ve got problems with rage. | 我脾气不好 |
[08:00] | Wow! This man just gave $1 billion to the U.N.! | 这人给联合国捐了十亿美元 |
[08:04] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[08:05] | In February, I took the whole family to Sizzler. | 二月我带全家去时时乐搓了一顿 |
[08:09] | And for no big reason, just to do it. | 没啥理由 就是去了 |
[08:12] | Can you imagine spending 8 months | 你能想象花8个月时间 |
[08:15] | building an orphanage in Bosnia? | 在波斯尼亚建孤儿院吗 |
[08:17] | Big deal. | 有啥了不起 |
[08:18] | War-torn countries are just full of | 战乱国家有的是机会 |
[08:20] | opportunities for show-offs. | 让伪善分子显爱心 |
[08:23] | We better be off. | 我们得走了 |
[08:25] | It’s time for the cider festival. | 苹果酒节要开始了 |
[08:27] | Oh, no. You go without me. | 我不去 你自己去吧 |
[08:28] | I’ve got some important things to achieve. | 我有重要的事还没办 |
[08:31] | But we were going to go. | 都说好了呀 |
[08:32] | I’m sorry, Mary, | 对不起了 玛丽 |
[08:34] | but do bring me back some cider, | 不过记得给我捎点苹果酒 |
[08:36] | and don’t let it get cold, ’cause then it’s just juice. | 好好保温 凉了就成果汁了 |
[08:40] | You pay! | 给钱 |
[08:41] | You pay now! | 快给钱 |
[08:44] | I will not! | 不给 |
[08:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. Is there a problem here, Chet? | 不好意思 怎么了 切特 |
[08:48] | Hey, friend, you trying to stiff the lady? | 大兄弟 跟女人过不去是吧 |
[08:50] | – That ain’t right. – I’m not stiffing her. | -你这就不对了 -我没跟她过不去 |
[08:53] | I waited for over a half an hour. | 我等了大半个钟头了 |
[08:54] | She never brought me my hot wings. | 她还没把香辣鸡翅端上来 |
[08:56] | But I put them right over there on the bar for you! | 我早就放吧台上了啊 |
[08:58] | Oh, those? | 那个啊 |
[09:00] | I ate those. | 我吃了 |
[09:02] | Very greasy. | 太油腻了 |
[09:04] | I did you a favor. | 我帮你解决了 |
[09:06] | Employee meeting, employee meeting. | 员工会议 员工会议 |
[09:09] | You guys, come on. I went out on a limb for you. | 你们搞什么 我替你们担保了耶 |
[09:13] | Don’t make me look bad. | 给我点面子啊 |
[09:15] | Oh, man. The lecture begins. | 又开始说教了 |
[09:17] | Ok, all right, so what I’m thinking is | 好了 我的想法是 |
[09:20] | we clear out these tables here, | 把这些桌子清出去 |
[09:22] | and we have room for a conga line! | 然后就有地方跳康加舞了 |
[09:25] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[09:26] | Could I be the person that yells out conga? | 能不能让我喊”跳康加”呀 |
[09:28] | You know, to get stuff going? | 像报幕那种 |
[09:30] | Yeah, Ok. | 行 |
[09:37] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[09:38] | Nothing up my sleeve. | 袖子里是空的 |
[09:40] | Presto! 2 tickets to the starlight room! | 我变 两张星光屋邀请券 |
[09:43] | Oh, Don, that’s so cool! | 唐 太好了 |
[09:45] | – Let’s scalp ’em! – What? | -咱转手吧 -什么 |
[09:48] | Well, you know I just don’t want to go anymore. | 我又不太想去了 |
[09:51] | Tommy’s planning a really fun new year’s eve party here. | 汤米正筹备一个巨欢乐的迎新年派对呢 |
[09:53] | See? “Fun.” | 看见没 “欢乐” |
[09:54] | Sally, do you know how hard it was to get those tickets? | 莎莉 你知道这票我费多大劲才搞到吗 |
[09:57] | Let’s just say I wasn’t shy with the nightstick. | 这么说吧 我这警棍没少出力 |
[10:02] | Don, listen, it doesn’t matter where we are | 唐 我们去哪儿并不重要 |
[10:07] | as long as it’s where I want to be. | 只要是我喜欢的地方就好 |
[10:14] | Right, poopkin? | 是不是 小呆瓜 |
[10:17] | No. | 不是 |
[10:22] | Oh, you big, silly man. | 你个大傻瓜 |
[10:25] | No. | 不是 |
[10:31] | It’s not going to work this time, | 这次不管用了 |
[10:34] | poopkin. | 呆瓜 |
[10:35] | Hey, I’m crying here! | 喂 我在哭耶 |
[10:39] | That has never not worked. | 这招从没失效过的 |
[10:43] | It’s not too late. | 还不算太晚 |
[10:45] | I may have squandered 362 days, | 我也许浪费了362天 |
[10:48] | but the year is not lost! | 但今年还没过完呢 |
[10:49] | I can make a difference! | 我还能有所作为 |
[10:51] | You, I beg you. | 请帮我个忙 |
[10:53] | Step forward. | 上前几步 |
[10:54] | And you, sir. Please, | 还有你 先生 |
[10:55] | do not be afraid. Come forward! | 别怕 过来 |
[10:58] | Let all men, white and black, black and white, | 让所有人 白人和黑人 黑人和白人 |
[11:01] | put aside their differences | 放下彼此的偏见 |
[11:03] | and join hands and walk | 携手迈步 |
[11:06] | together down the streets of Rutherford! | 走在拉瑟福的大道上 |
[11:08] | Let there be peace and harmony in the valley. | 让和平与和谐降临 |
[11:11] | For I, Dick Solomon, have made a difference! | 这是我迪克·所罗门的功劳 |
[11:20] | – Dick? – What? | -迪克 -干嘛 |
[11:22] | Jake and Henry are bowling partners. | 杰克和亨利是保龄球友 |
[11:24] | They’re, like, best friends. | 他俩本来就是好朋友 |
[11:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | If they’re not willing | 如果他们不想 |
[11:30] | to serve as examples for our children, | 为下一代做出榜样 |
[11:31] | then let it be on their heads. I tried. | 责任他俩自负 我是尽力了 |
[11:33] | I am such a loser. | 我太失败了我 |
[11:43] | Vincent, welcome! | 文森特 欢迎光临 |
[11:46] | I didn’t know whether you had | 我琢磨着你可能 |
[11:47] | a chance to stop by the cider festival. | 没时间去苹果酒节 |
[11:49] | I did. | 我去了 |
[11:50] | Well, you can never have too much cider. | 反正苹果酒也不嫌多 |
[11:52] | Never. Thank you. | 不嫌多 谢谢啊 |
[11:57] | Dick, what’s going on? | 迪克 怎么了 |
[11:59] | I thought you were going to help me cube the Havarti. | 你不是要帮我切奶酪吗 |
[12:01] | So did I. | 我没干成 |
[12:03] | I guess you can file that with all the other broken dreams | 你可以把这事跟其他98年度报废事项 |
[12:06] | and unfulfilled plans of 1998. | 和半途而废事项一起归档 |
[12:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:10] | This year has been a disaster. | 今年太悲剧了 |
[12:12] | I’ve accomplished nothing. Mary, do you hear me? Nothing! | 我一无所成 玛丽你听到没 一无所成 |
[12:14] | That’s a shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[12:16] | Why don’t you talk football with Strudwick? | 你去跟斯塔威克聊聊橄榄球吧 |
[12:19] | Judith! | 朱蒂丝 |
[12:20] | Just back from the ciderfest. | 刚从苹果酒节回来 |
[12:22] | We’ve got plenty of cider, everyone. | 同志们 苹果酒有的是 |
[12:25] | Drink up! | 畅饮吧 |
[12:26] | Have you ever really thought about | 你有没有认真想过 |
[12:28] | where your time goes? | 你的时间都怎么利用的 |
[12:30] | I can’t say that I have, Dick, but– | 我没想过 迪克 不过… |
[12:32] | Well, I have. | 我想了 |
[12:33] | The last year, I’ve spent 4 months sleeping, | 上一年 我有4个月时间在睡觉 |
[12:35] | 2 1/2 weeks sitting in traffic, | 2周半塞在路上 |
[12:38] | 2 days flossing, 34 hours watching the discovery channel. | 剔牙2天 看探索频道34个小时 |
[12:42] | While I have seen every type of animal | 我看过各种生物 |
[12:44] | eat every other type of animal, | 吃掉其他各种生物 |
[12:47] | it hardly makes for a stellar 1998. | 98年真是太不圆满了 |
[12:49] | I have to go stand over there now. | 我得上那边儿去 |
[12:56] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[12:57] | Uh, what are you doing here, Sally? | 你有事儿吗 莎莉 |
[13:00] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:01] | Just wondering if you, uh, you know, wanted to hang out. | 就是来问你 要不要一起玩儿打发下时间 |
[13:04] | It’s new year’s eve. Aren’t you going out with Don? | 今晚迎新年哦 你跟唐没约会吗 |
[13:07] | No. Don got mad at me. | 没有 我惹他生气了 |
[13:09] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[13:10] | Because I was crying. | 我哭来着 |
[13:12] | What? Oh, my god. | 什么 天啊 |
[13:14] | Yeah. I was only doing it to get what I wanted from him. | 就是 以前我一哭他就服软了 |
[13:19] | Uh, Sally, do you always cry to get what you want? | 莎莉 你经常用哭控制人家吗 |
[13:24] | No. | 不是 |
[13:25] | Usually all I do, you know, is push my boobs out at him. | 我一般对着他挤胸啦 |
[13:30] | Or sometimes I go like this. | 还有时候这样 |
[13:33] | Oh, really? | 是嘛 |
[13:34] | Yeah. I only go to the crying place | 没错 只有特别 |
[13:36] | if I’m really backed into a corner. | 难搞的时候 我才放哭招 |
[13:38] | And you don’t understand why he’s mad about that? | 你不知道他为什么生气? |
[13:40] | No. You think he’s crazy? | 不知道 他是不是有病啊 |
[13:42] | What’s his problem? | 他怎么回事啊 |
[13:43] | It sounds like you’re just pushing his buttons. | 你不断挑战人家的忍耐极限啊 |
[13:45] | Right. That’s exactly what I’m doing. | 是啊 我就是这样做的 |
[13:48] | But you shouldn’t be. | 你不该这样 |
[13:49] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -还为什么 |
[13:51] | Because if you just keep crying and pouting to | 你要老是连哭带闹 |
[13:53] | get your own way, he’s going to take a walk. | 逼他服软 人家就该白白了 |
[13:55] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[13:58] | I don’t want Don to take a walk. | 我可不要唐跟我白白 |
[14:00] | Thanks, Nina. | 谢谢你 尼娜 |
[14:02] | You sure know a lot for a woman who never has a boyfriend. | 你这个剩女的感情经验还挺丰富啊 |
[14:07] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友的 |
[14:09] | Then why are you sitting home alone on new year’s eve? | 那你大过年的怎么自己蹲家啊 |
[14:11] | I’m not. I’m going to a party. | 我没啊 正要去参加派对呢 |
[14:13] | Sure, you are, Nina. | 可不是嘛 尼娜 |
[14:20] | Dick, stop throwing bread in the pot. You’re wasting it. | 迪克 别往锅里扔面包了 都浪费了 |
[14:24] | Like bread in the fondue pot, | 我们的日子 就像火锅里的面包 |
[14:26] | so are the days of our lives. | 软乎乎 粘兮兮 没劲 |
[14:30] | Come on, Dick. It’s new year’s eve. | 得了 迪克 大过年的 |
[14:31] | You’re bringing us down. | 你别扫兴成吗 |
[14:33] | Dick, cheer up or you’ll be whistling through your cheek. | 迪克 精神点 不然我给你开个脸洞 |
[14:36] | But, Mary– | 可是 玛丽… |
[14:38] | No “But, Marys.” This is a party, not a wake, | 别磨叽 这是派对 不是守灵 |
[14:40] | so act like it. | 有点派对样 |
[14:42] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[14:43] | Everybody, | 大家注意 |
[14:45] | – a toast! – A toast! | -我祝个酒 -祝酒啦 |
[14:47] | As the old year draws to a close, | 旧的一年即将收尾 |
[14:50] | one can’t help but reflect on what hasn’t been done | 想到未完成的计划和难挽回的遗憾 |
[14:54] | and what can never be reclaimed. | 不禁令人唏嘘 |
[14:57] | Say what you will about this year, it is lost, it is gone, | 无论你今年有何壮志 都已逝去不返 |
[15:00] | and as I look around me, I can honestly say | 当我环顾四周 说实话我真没法儿 |
[15:03] | that there is no group that I would rather be with | 跟你们这帮俗人统一战线 |
[15:05] | to face the grim specter of death | 面对无情地 |
[15:08] | racing at blinding speed so inexorably towards us. | 飞速而来的可怕的死神 |
[15:15] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[15:16] | Aw, jeez! | 天哪 |
[15:18] | – Who wants to go bar-hopping? – Great idea! | -谁想去泡吧 -好主意 |
[15:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:22] | – Dick. – Yes? | -迪克 -干嘛 |
[15:24] | Lock up when you leave. | 走的时候记得锁门 |
[15:30] | Got any 2s? | 你有2吗 |
[15:33] | Damn. | 靠 |
[15:36] | What’s going on in here? | 你们干嘛呢 |
[15:38] | It’s out of control out there. | 外头太乱了 |
[15:39] | Everybody expects you to wait on them hand and foot. | 他们一个劲儿使唤我 |
[15:41] | You got any 7s? | 你有7吗 |
[15:43] | Oh, I see. | 这样啊 |
[15:44] | Well, there’s a good reason for that. | 人家使唤你是有原因的 |
[15:46] | It’s really very simple. | 非常简单哟 |
[15:48] | It’s your freakin’ job! | 因为你丫是服务员啊 |
[15:51] | People, 20 minutes to go between now and zero hour. | 现在离零点还有20分钟 |
[15:54] | Nobody goes dry, you understand? | 到时候狂喷所有人 明白吗 |
[15:56] | Is that champagne? I can’t be around the stuff. | 这是香槟吗 别让我摸着香槟 |
[15:58] | It takes me to a bad place. | 喝多了就出事儿了 |
[16:01] | Now, you listen to me. | 你俩听我说 |
[16:03] | You and you | 你 还有你 |
[16:05] | are going to do exactly what that man tells you to do. | 要完全服从他的指挥 |
[16:08] | Go! | 起来 |
[16:09] | Go! | 起来 |
[16:10] | Move! Move! | 走啦走啦 |
[16:24] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[16:26] | Don. I was afraid I wouldn’t see you here tonight! | 唐 我还担心今晚见不到你 |
[16:30] | I was afraid I wouldn’t see you, either! | 我也担心见不到你了 |
[16:33] | Don, I have been such a jerk! | 唐 我太混了 |
[16:36] | No, Sally, look, | 不是 莎莉 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry I had to read you the Riot Act, | 对不起我冲你发飙了 |
[16:39] | but you crossed over the line. | 但是你太过分了 |
[16:41] | No, I know! I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[16:43] | Say no more. | 别再说了 |
[16:45] | Listen, Don, | 听我说 唐 |
[16:47] | I have realized that I am really, really hot. | 我知道自己特别特别性感 |
[16:53] | What? | 什么 |
[16:54] | I am really, really hot! | 我特别特别性感 |
[16:58] | And that gives me the power to render men defenseless, | 我能让男人对我彻底俯首称臣 |
[17:02] | but with that power comes a certain responsibility, | 但是滥用这种能力是有后果的 |
[17:05] | and I know that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[17:07] | That’s good, Sally, because a man’s got to have his dignity. | 很好 莎莉 因为男人是需要尊严的 |
[17:11] | Of course he does! | 当然了 |
[17:14] | Well, then we agree to agree. | 那咱俩意见一致了 |
[17:18] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一等 |
[17:19] | So what should I do the next time | 下次再逼你服软 |
[17:22] | I want you to do something you don’t want to do? | 我应该用什么招啊 |
[17:24] | How about we don’t do it? | 不逼行不行啊 |
[17:30] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:40] | Dick, you just going to sit out here in the cold? | 迪克 你就要在雪地里这么坐着吗 |
[17:43] | – Yes. – Good. We’ll be inside. | -是的 -行 我们进去啦 |
[17:50] | Just what do you hope to accomplish sitting out here? | 你打算在这坐出什么成绩吗 |
[17:54] | I’m hoping that I’ll freeze solid and become a monument | 我希望自己能被冻成一座丰碑 |
[17:58] | to all those who live lives of quiet desperation. | 警醒所有活得碌碌无为的人类 |
[18:02] | The tomb of the unknown loser. | 无名失败者之碑 |
[18:06] | What do you want me to do, | 你想要我怎样 |
[18:09] | give up my new year’s and | 新年也不过了 |
[18:11] | sit here and tell you how special you are? | 坐这儿告诉你 你有多特别吗 |
[18:20] | All right. It’s 11:58. Everything’s set. | 好嘞 现在是11点58 万事俱备 |
[18:23] | This is going to be great! | 肯定要爽死了 |
[18:25] | Larry, we’re at t-minus 2 minutes. | 莱瑞 离整点还有两分钟 |
[18:27] | Ok? All right! | 准备好了吗 |
[18:32] | No,no. You idiot! | 不是啊 你个二货 |
[18:36] | No! Stop singing! It’s not time! | 停 别唱了 时间还没到 |
[18:41] | Sounds nice. | 里面挺热闹啊 |
[18:42] | It sure does. | 当然了 |
[18:45] | – Judith is a little flat. – Yeah. | -朱蒂丝有点无趣 -是的 |
[18:48] | Well, that’s it. | 就这样了 |
[18:50] | It’s new year’s. | 新年了 |
[18:52] | It is? | 到了吗 |
[18:54] | It’s 1999. | 1999年了 |
[18:55] | It’s–it’s literally a new year. | 意思就是 新的一年 |
[19:00] | That’s where the name came from. | 所以才叫新年啊 |
[19:05] | But this is wonderful! | 太好了 |
[19:07] | I feel like a vast weight has been lifted. | 我好像有种如释重负的感觉 |
[19:10] | I see this endless horizon rich with possibility! | 我看到了无限的可能 |
[19:14] | I see 15 gallons of spoiled cider | 我看到15加仑被糟蹋了的苹果酒 |
[19:17] | and a pot of congealed fondue. | 还有一个奶酪凝固了的火锅 |
[19:20] | Oh, Mary. I’m so sorry. | 玛丽 对不起 |
[19:23] | I’ve ruined your party, your night. | 我毁了你的派对 你的大年夜 |
[19:25] | I’ve ruined everything. Can you ever forgive me? | 我什么都毁了 你能原谅我吗 |
[19:29] | I’ve got a lot of burnt cheese to scrape when I get home. | 我回家还有一堆糊奶酪要刷呢 |
[19:32] | I’ll scrape your cheese, Mary. | 我帮你刷 玛丽 |
[19:34] | I’ll do anything. | 做什么都行 |
[19:36] | Please? | 求你了 |
[19:37] | As of midnight, I became a new man. | 从午夜起 我脱胎换骨了 |
[19:40] | Can’t we just shut the door on last year and look ahead? | 咱辞了旧岁向前看行吗 |
[19:44] | I thought you said | 你不是说 |
[19:45] | new year’s was just a random spot in the earth’s orbit. | 新年不过是地球轨道上随机一点么 |
[19:49] | That was last year’s Dick. He is so over. | 那是去年的迪克 他已经滚远了 |
[19:54] | Please? | 求你了 |
[19:59] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[20:03] | Stop it! Stop celebrating! | 停 别庆祝了 |
[20:04] | It’s not time! | 没到时候呢 |
[20:06] | Happy new year, Harry! | 新年快乐 哈里 |
[20:09] | Happy new year! | 新年快乐 |
[20:11] | Happy new year! | 新年快乐 |
[20:13] | You’re fired! | 你俩被炒了 |
[20:28] | Ohh, this is fantastic. | 太浪漫了 |
[20:30] | Just me and the woman I love | 只有我和我爱的女人 |
[20:32] | dancing alone in the cold, still air | 在清澈冬夜清冷的空气里 |
[20:35] | of a crystalline winter’s night. | 双双起舞 |
[20:37] | I’ve been a fool, and you’ve forgiven me. | 我之前特别混 而你原谅了我 |
[20:40] | It’s a perfect new year. | 真是美好的新年 |
[20:47] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[20:49] | It’s the bells at the old church. | 是老教堂的钟声 |
[20:52] | Oh, my god, Dick, it’s new year’s now! | 天哪 迪克 现在才是新年 |
[20:54] | So the whole time we’ve been out here together celebrating | 所以咱们刚才一起庆祝什么的 |
[20:56] | It was 1998. | 还是在98年 |
[20:59] | So I’ve salvaged 1998! | 我98年圆满了 |
[21:01] | Mary, that means– | 玛丽 那说明… |
[21:03] | Oh, Dick, shh! | 迪克 嘘 |
[21:04] | This is a beautiful moment. | 美好时刻 |
[21:06] | Don’t spoil it. | 不要扫兴 |
[21:10] | – But it’s such– – Shh! | -可是… -嘘 |
[21:13] | – I’m ready to– – Shh! | -我准备… -嘘 |
[21:16] | Happy new year, Mary. | 新年快乐 玛丽 |
[21:18] | Happy new year, Dick. | 新年快乐 迪克 |
[21:37] | I’ve ruined the whole point of the party. | 时间都搞错了 还算什么新年派对啊 |
[21:40] | No. | 没有啦 |
[21:42] | Hey! In 15 seconds it’s new year’s in Utah! | 再过15秒是犹他州的新年 |
[21:46] | You get another chance! | 你还有机会 |
[21:48] | Come on, Tommy! | 来吧 汤米 |
[21:49] | All right! | 好吧 |
[21:51] | Countdown 99 is on the launchpad! | 准备迎接99年的到来吧 |
[21:54] | In 10! | 十 |
[21:55] | 9… | 九 |
[21:56] | 8… | 八 |
[22:02] | I just get so excited. | 我激动了 |