时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Bye, Dick! I’ll see you at the office. | 我走了 迪克 办公室见 |
[00:06] | Mary, don’t leave. I was bringing you breakfast in bed. | 别走嘛 玛丽 我正要把早饭给你端床上呢 |
[00:10] | That’s very sweet, | 你太费心了 |
[00:12] | but I think I’ll just grab some coffee and a muffin. | 我还是去买咖啡和松饼好了 |
[00:14] | Oh, that’s ok. Believe it or not, | 没关系 信不信由你 |
[00:16] | I just threw all this together. | 这些都是随手乱放的 |
[00:18] | I never would’ve guessed. | 不用猜我也知道 |
[00:24] | Hey, Dick. | 迪克 |
[00:25] | Oh, you two are up bright and early. | 你俩起挺早啊 |
[00:26] | We just got back. Don took me on an all-night stakeout. | 我们刚回来 唐带我通宵值夜班来着 |
[00:29] | You must be exhausted. | 你俩肯定累坏了 |
[00:31] | No. We fell asleep around 11:00. | 没有 我们11点左右就睡了 |
[00:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:35] | I’m reasonably sure nothing went down, though. | 不过我可以保证一切安全 |
[00:37] | I’m a pretty light sleeper. | 我睡觉很轻的 |
[00:39] | I just love spending the night in your arms. | 我喜欢在你怀里过夜 |
[00:42] | Oh, me, too. | 我也是 |
[00:48] | Hey, I gotta go hit the can. | 我要上厕所 |
[00:52] | Tommy, am I a Virgo or a Capricorn? | 汤米 我是处女座还是摩羯座 |
[00:55] | I don’t know. What’s your birthday? | 不知道 你生日是哪天 |
[00:57] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[00:58] | Because this horoscope right heeerrrre– | 这个星座运程… |
[01:01] | Incoming message from the big giant head! | 有新信息 来自大头伟哥 |
[01:03] | Hey, Dick, get in here! | 迪克 过来 |
[01:05] | To ensure better customer service, | 为保证服务质量 |
[01:07] | this transmission may be monitored. | 本次传输可能被监控 |
[01:09] | – What is it? – The big giant head | -什么事 -大头伟哥 |
[01:11] | has received your lieutenant’s request | 接受了副官想重新 |
[01:13] | for gender reassignment. | 分配性别的请求 |
[01:15] | – What? – Sally sent that thing off, like, 3 years ago. | -什么 -这请求是莎莉三年前发的 |
[01:17] | The big giant head hereby approves your request. | 大头伟哥特此批准你的申请 |
[01:21] | For your convenience, your lieutenant’s body | 为方便各位工作 副指挥官的身体 |
[01:24] | will be switched with that of your high commander. | 将与总指挥官的身体互换 |
[01:26] | Lieutenant, you get in here! | 副官 给我过来 |
[01:28] | Prepare to exchange forms in 3, 2, 1… | 交换倒计时 三 二 一 |
[01:35] | Oh, no… | 不是吧 |
[01:37] | Where are my boobs? | 我的胸哪儿去了 |
[01:41] | I’ve got them! | 在我这 |
[01:43] | You’re me! | 你成我了 |
[01:45] | – Dick? – What? | -迪克 -干嘛 |
[01:45] | – Oh, great. – What happened? | -这下好了 -怎么啦 |
[01:47] | The big giant head just switched their bodies. | 大头伟哥把他俩身体交换了 |
[01:51] | Oh, my god! | 我滴个神哪 |
[01:55] | I’m gorgeous! | 姐太美了 |
[02:35] | Your request to return to your original earth bodies | 你们换回原来地球身体的请求 |
[02:38] | will be answered in the order in which it was received. | 将会按接收的顺序予以答复 |
[02:41] | Transmission ending in 3, 2, 1… | 传输即将终止 三 二 一 |
[02:47] | What’s the word? | 他怎么说 |
[02:49] | He put us on the waiting list. | 他把我们放到待处理名单上了 |
[02:51] | Damn! | 靠 |
[02:52] | Man, it took him 3 years to answer the first one. | 上一个请求他拖了三年才答复 |
[02:55] | This is horrible, just horrible! | 太闹心了 闹死心了 |
[02:58] | Why, in heaven’s name, | 为什么啊 |
[03:00] | would you put in a request to switch bodies? | 你干嘛要申请交换身体 |
[03:02] | Lieutenant, what were you thinking? | 副官 你怎么想的啊 |
[03:03] | When we first got here, I didn’t want to be the woman, | 刚来的时候 我不想做女人 |
[03:05] | but that was a long time ago | 那是很久以前了 |
[03:07] | before I realized how much I like men. | 后来我才知道我有多喜欢男人 |
[03:10] | Well, I cannot be stuck in a woman’s body. | 我可不能困在一个女人身体里 |
[03:13] | Damm it! I’m the high commander! | 靠 我是总指挥官 |
[03:15] | What are we gonna do, Dick? | 咱怎么办啊 迪克 |
[03:19] | Pull yourself together, man! | 振作点 副官 |
[03:20] | I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. | 我告诉你咱怎么办 |
[03:22] | We’re gonna live each other’s lives as normally as possible | 我们要尽量伪装成对方 |
[03:25] | until the big giant head gets back to us. | 等待大头伟哥回复 |
[03:27] | Oh, great! | 讨厌 |
[03:33] | What am I supposed to do with your… | 我怎么处理你的… |
[03:36] | You know, goods? | 你懂的 那玩意 |
[03:38] | Just pick a side and commit. | 挑一边放着就行 |
[03:40] | Yup. Till you learn the ins and outs, | 没错 在你习惯之前 |
[03:43] | you might wanna consider wearing a cup. | 还是套个杯子吧 |
[03:45] | This is so weird. | 太诡异了 |
[03:47] | Oh, stop complaining. Look at these willowy limbs. | 别抱怨了 你看这细胳膊细腿儿 |
[03:50] | I don’t know what to do with them. | 我都不知道怎么使唤 |
[03:51] | My center of gravity’s so low, | 重心太低了 |
[03:53] | and would you look at these breasts! | 还有这俩奶 |
[03:55] | Hey, Dick, can we touch ’em? | 迪克 让我们摸摸行不 |
[03:57] | Be my guest. They’re not mine. | 随便 又不是我的 |
[04:04] | So help me god, if you touch those, you will die. | 我对天发誓 谁敢摸 我整死谁 |
[04:16] | All right, settle down, settle down. | 好了 静一静 静一静 |
[04:19] | All right, everybody shut up | 都给我闭嘴 |
[04:21] | before I throw you out the freakin’ window! | 不然老子把你们扔窗外去 |
[04:26] | So, what are we doing here? | 讲到哪了 |
[04:28] | Surface tension and liquidity. | 表面张力及流动性 |
[04:31] | I have a question for you– where’d you get those shoes? | 那我问你个问题 你这鞋在哪买的 |
[04:34] | Uh…pic-and-pay. | 好乐买 |
[04:36] | Oh, I love that place. It’s so cool! | 我可喜欢那家了 可好了 |
[04:39] | Has anybody else here been to pic-and-pay? It’s so awesome. | 还有谁去过好乐买 他家可好了 |
[04:42] | Yeah. I got some wool pants there, half off. | 我在那买过呢料裤 打半价 |
[04:44] | – You did? – Yeah, but they weren’t my size, | -真的吗 -是 但是尺寸不对 |
[04:47] | and they didn’t have a lining, | 还没内衬 |
[04:48] | and I’m wearing them right now. | 我正穿着呢 |
[04:51] | See what I mean? | 大家明白没 |
[04:53] | Ok…so, uh… we got, uh… | 那个 我们有… |
[04:56] | value…and… selection. | 价值观 和 选择权 |
[05:02] | This is what we’re looking for here. | 咱就要享受购物 |
[05:08] | Well, I’m off to Cabo San Lucas. | 我要去卡波圣卢卡斯了 |
[05:11] | You have fun, Doug, | 好好玩吧 道格 |
[05:13] | and don’t you worry about nothin’ | 酒吧的事你不用担心 |
[05:14] | but the senoritas and the margaritas, Ok? | 你自己喝好玩好就行 |
[05:17] | Because Harry’s holding down the fort. | 哈里当家你放心 |
[05:19] | What the hell. | 随你便 |
[05:23] | – You’re in charge of the bar. – Yup. | -酒吧归你管啦 -是的 |
[05:25] | – You got a lot of responsibility. – That’s right. | -责任重大啊 -没错 |
[05:28] | Doug’s not too bright, is he? | 道格够二的啊 |
[05:30] | Not particularly, no. | 挺二的 |
[05:37] | Man, those guys look like badasses. | 那帮人看着可不像好人 |
[05:39] | You think? | 是吗 |
[05:40] | Yeah. Look at ’em, man. They are clearly bad asses. | 是啊 你看他们那样儿 明显就是流氓 |
[05:45] | Well, just one way to find out. | 只能一种方法可以确认 |
[05:49] | Excuse me, | 请问 |
[05:51] | are you and your friends here badasses? | 你们是流氓吗 |
[05:56] | We’ll have 3 beers. | 来三杯啤酒 |
[05:58] | Oh, man, they’re badasses. | 妈呀 真是流氓啊 |
[06:07] | Oh, yes, the honking drives me mad with desire! | 好耶 喇叭声让我欲火中烧 |
[06:13] | Ah, you’ve noticed I have breasts. Good for you. | 你看到我有胸了 好样的 |
[06:20] | Don left this in our bathroom. | 唐把这个落我家卫生间了 |
[06:22] | Hey, Sally, you look nice. | 莎莉 你真漂亮 |
[06:25] | Why, thank you. You’ve got me all hot now. | 谢谢 你让我十分激动 |
[06:29] | I’d jump right into bed with you, | 我要和你上床 |
[06:31] | but you’ll have to get in line | 但你得排队等着 |
[06:32] | behind 2 construction workers, a mailman, | 前面还有俩建筑工人一邮差 |
[06:33] | and a 12-year-old boy. | 和一12岁小崽子 |
[06:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:37] | Sally, he was just paying you an innocent compliment. | 莎莉 他就是单纯赞美你一下 |
[06:40] | I’m quite aware of how sexually attractive I am. | 我非常明白我有多性感撩人 |
[06:42] | I get it. Now let’s move on. | 我明白了 谈下一话题吧 |
[06:44] | Sally, please, calm down. | 莎莉 别激动啊 |
[06:45] | What is that, some sort of menstruation crack? | 什么意思 以为我月经不调啊 |
[06:50] | Well, I’ve got a news flash for you, Don Orville, | 我告诉你 唐·奥维尔 |
[06:53] | and for all the men of Rutherford. | 还有拉瑟福所有男人 |
[06:55] | Beneath this pretty package is a mind! | 这个美丽外表之下是聪明才智 |
[07:00] | Do you hear me? A mind! | 听见没 聪明才智 |
[07:10] | Oh, hey, Nina. | 嗨 尼娜 |
[07:12] | You went to pic-and-pay? | 你去好乐买了 |
[07:15] | Yeah. | 去了 |
[07:17] | I couldn’t find anything except these stupid wingtips. | 除了这双破雕花鞋就没有合脚的了 |
[07:20] | They’re not even patent leather. Men’s shoes suck! | 还不是漆皮的 男鞋真恶心 |
[07:25] | Well, that’s too bad. | 表示同情 |
[07:27] | My feet are huge. I’m disgusting. | 我脚大的要死 真恶心 |
[07:31] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:35] | There you are. Where were you? | 你在这呢 去哪了你 |
[07:37] | Oh, hey, Albright. | 嗨 欧布莱特 |
[07:38] | You were supposed to meet me for lunch! | 你本该和我一起吃午饭的 |
[07:40] | I’m having a bad day. You wanna lay off?! | 我今天心情不好 别烦我行不 |
[07:44] | I was waiting at the Baguette for over an hour. | 我在法式餐厅等了你一个多小时 |
[07:48] | Yeah? Well, I was teaching that horrible class, | 是吗 我苦逼地上课来着 |
[07:50] | and I couldn’t take it, so I went to get some shoes, | 然后我受不了了 我就去买鞋 |
[07:52] | and I couldn’t find anything I liked, | 都没有我喜欢的 |
[07:55] | and then I came back here, | 然后我就回来了 |
[07:56] | and you started yelling at me! | 然后你就吼人家 |
[08:00] | I’m sorry, Dick, | 对不起了 迪克 |
[08:02] | but I was waiting an hour. | 可是我等了你一小时耶 |
[08:03] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不上气了 |
[08:07] | Are you Ok? | 你还好吗 |
[08:09] | You don’t understand what I’m going through. | 你不懂我现在的情况 |
[08:11] | I mean, just look at these! | 你看这啥鞋啊 |
[08:14] | I’m here to help. | 我帮你啊 |
[08:16] | You can’t help. Nobody can help. | 你帮不了 谁也帮不了 |
[08:18] | I feel so trapped. | 我好无助啊 |
[08:37] | Whoo, Sally… lookin’ hot, man! | 哟 莎莉 真性感 |
[08:39] | Yeah! Walk that around! | 性感 扭起来 |
[08:43] | Lay off, buttheads! I’m having a crappy day. | 滚 蠢货 我今天闹心死了 |
[08:46] | I can take the ugly shoes, I can take the stupid job, | 我可以穿丑鞋 我可以上蠢班 |
[08:49] | but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna walk around | 带着赘肉进进出出 |
[08:51] | with love handles! | 我死活受不了 |
[08:53] | Are you wearing lip gloss? | 你涂口红啦 |
[08:55] | It’s not a gloss. It’s a shiny balm. | 不是口红 是唇彩 |
[08:59] | Dick is really neglecting his lips. | 迪克太不注意保养嘴唇了 |
[09:06] | Hey! What are you doing to my body, you moron? | 你对我身体干嘛呢 白痴 |
[09:09] | You’re gonna get it fat and stretched out! | 你会变胖变丑的 |
[09:12] | Lieutenant, I always eat this way. | 副指挥官 我一向胃口很好 |
[09:15] | Well, you can’t anymore. You’ll never keep a boyfriend. | 不许再这么吃了 否则男朋友就跑了 |
[09:17] | Aha! Speaking of boyfriends– | 说到男朋友 |
[09:19] | I’ve decided that Don is no gentleman. | 我看唐也太没素质了 |
[09:21] | I think it’s time you moved on. | 你应该把他甩了 |
[09:23] | You better not mess up my relationship with Don. | 你没搅和我跟唐的关系吧 |
[09:26] | Oh, please. | 有什么呀 |
[09:27] | Oh, you are such a bonehead! | 你个混蛋 |
[09:29] | After I tried so hard not to blow things with Albright. | 亏我还尽量维护你跟玛丽的关系呢 |
[09:37] | “Tried”? What does that mean? What happened? | “尽量” 什么意思 怎么回事 |
[09:39] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[09:43] | Tell me, damm it! | 告诉我 该死的 |
[09:45] | Well, I got bummed out | 我很沮丧 |
[09:47] | when I couldn’t find nice shoes for your big, fat feet! | 就因为你这双大肥脚我找不到好鞋 |
[09:51] | And I may have gotten a little… weepy. | 我可能 哭了一下下 |
[09:54] | Thank you so much. | 我谢你了 |
[09:56] | Now she thinks I’m some hysterical, shoe-loving wussy! | 我在她眼里成歇斯底里恋鞋娘娘腔了 |
[09:59] | You’re worried about getting fat? Just watch this. | 你不是怕变胖吗 瞧好儿吧 |
[10:03] | Give me that sandwich, you horrible man! | 把三明治拿来 你个变态男 |
[10:06] | Hey, hey, hey! Let’s chill! | 都冷静冷静 |
[10:08] | How can I chill? | 我怎么冷静 |
[10:09] | He’s screwing up everything with Don! | 我和唐的好事被他搅黄了 |
[10:11] | She’s screwing up my relationship with Mary! | 我和玛丽的关系被她搞砸了 |
[10:14] | Oh, people, people, people! | 同志们 同志们 |
[10:17] | Look…you guys have got to get over this! | 你俩必须把这难关过了 |
[10:22] | When we landed on earth, | 咱刚到地球的时候 |
[10:23] | we had no attachment to these bodies, but we adapted. | 大家都不喜欢这身皮 但也适应了 |
[10:25] | We figured out how to work with them. | 咱搞明白了怎么装人 |
[10:27] | You don’t understand, Tommy. | 你不明白 汤米 |
[10:29] | I like being the woman. | 我喜欢做女人 |
[10:31] | Who cares if you only earn 60 cents on the dollar | 谁在乎相同工作 男人赚一块女人赚六毛 |
[10:34] | if you can have skin like that? | 皮肤好就行了呗 |
[10:36] | Mary doesn’t like your skin. | 玛丽才不喜欢你的皮肤 |
[10:39] | She likes my skin! | 她喜欢我的 |
[10:41] | Now you listen to me, Dick– | 你给我听好了 迪克 |
[10:43] | I’m Sally! | 我是莎莉 |
[10:44] | I don’t give a damn who you are! | 我他妈才不管你是谁 |
[10:47] | If you don’t start working together, | 你俩要再不互相帮助 |
[10:49] | you’re gonna lose Don and Mary. | 你们就该失去唐跟玛丽了 |
[10:59] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[11:04] | Truce. | 停战吧 |
[11:06] | All right, truce. | 好吧 停战 |
[11:08] | That’s better. | 这才像话 |
[11:13] | Not with that sandwich, you don’t! | 你吃三明治就是不行 |
[11:22] | Where are they? | 人在哪儿呢 |
[11:23] | Right there. Go cuff ’em, Don. | 那儿呢 去把他们铐上 唐 |
[11:26] | Uh…what for? | 为什么啊 |
[11:28] | That guy over there, he keeps ordering drinks. | 那男的 他一个劲儿点酒 |
[11:31] | And talking. | 还说话 |
[11:32] | And that other guy keeps laughing at something. | 那边那个一直在笑 |
[11:35] | Drinking, talking, laughing in a bar. | 在酒吧喝酒 聊天 大笑 |
[11:39] | – No law against that. – Hey, we pay taxes. | -不犯法啊 -我们是纳税人耶 |
[11:42] | How long is this gonna go on before the police do something? | 你们要磨蹭多久才能为人民服务啊 |
[11:45] | This is typical. | 警察都这德行 |
[11:46] | Why don’t you just go eat another doughnut, Don! | 唐 你还是接着吃甜甜圈去吧 |
[11:51] | I’d like to help you out, guys, but… | 我倒是想帮你们 可是… |
[11:54] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[11:55] | Don. | 唐 |
[11:56] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[12:00] | I’m glad you’re here, Don. | 你在这儿太好了 唐 |
[12:02] | I had to talk to you. | 我要跟你说点事儿 |
[12:04] | It’s about Sally. | 莎莉的事儿 |
[12:06] | That’s fine, Dick, | 没问题 迪克 |
[12:07] | but could you back up about 4 inches? | 你后退10公分成不 |
[12:10] | Oh, yeah, sorry. You wanna sit down? | 行 对不起 坐吗 |
[12:12] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[12:20] | I’d like to apologize for Sally the other day. | 我想为莎莉那天的事道歉 |
[12:22] | She just feels terrible about the way she acted. | 她对自己的所作所为很后悔 |
[12:24] | Yeah, it was strange. | 是啊 太怪了 |
[12:26] | Sally really wants to make it up to you, Don. | 莎莉很想补偿你 唐 |
[12:28] | That’s why I’d like to invite you and Sally | 所以我想邀请你和莎莉 |
[12:30] | out to dinner with me and my girlfriend Albright. | 跟我和我女朋友欧布莱特共进晚餐 |
[12:34] | Would you come, Don? | 你愿意吗 唐 |
[12:36] | Would you? | 愿意吗 |
[12:40] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[12:42] | Oh, good. I was worried you were upset with me. | 太好了 我还担心你生我气了呢 |
[12:44] | Hey, you wanna watch it?! | 长没长眼睛 |
[12:45] | Excuse me. | 我不是故意的 |
[12:46] | Yeah, you better excuse you, bozo! | 你最好赶紧道歉 傻大个 |
[12:48] | – My boyfriend here’s a cop. – Dick! | -我男朋友是警察 -迪克 |
[12:55] | I said, my sister’s boyfriend. | 我说的是我妹妹的男朋友 |
[12:57] | I think everybody heard that. | 大家应该都听到了吧 |
[13:03] | Sally, I thought I heard you. | 莎莉 我听着好像是你 |
[13:05] | Mary, you look pretty today. | 玛丽 你今天真漂亮 |
[13:07] | Oh, thanks. So do you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[13:08] | – Very pretty. – Thanks. | -特漂亮 -谢谢 |
[13:10] | Look, I tried to call Dick. Is he all right? | 我联系不上迪克 他还好吧 |
[13:13] | That’s what I came here to talk to you about, Mary. | 我来就是跟你说这事儿的 玛丽 |
[13:17] | Uh, please, sit down. | 请坐吧 |
[13:18] | Dick is fine. | 迪克没事 |
[13:20] | I knew you thought he was having a breakdown, | 你肯定觉得他之前精神错乱了 |
[13:22] | but he wasn’t. | 其实他不是 |
[13:24] | He just seemed so fragile. You know what I mean? | 他当时特脆弱 你明白吗 |
[13:33] | He’s letting you in, Mary. | 他是在向你敞开心扉 玛丽 |
[13:35] | That’s his way. | 那是他的处事方式 |
[13:37] | Or perhaps it was performance art. | 或者说是行事的艺术 |
[13:39] | That’s another perfectly reasonable explanation. | 这也是个合理解释 |
[13:45] | Yeah. Uh, just– | 好吧 就… |
[13:47] | just tell him that he can talk to me. | 就告诉他 他可以找我倾诉 |
[13:50] | No matter what is bothering him, he can talk to me | 无论是什么烦心事 都可以跟我说 |
[13:54] | because… | 因为 |
[13:55] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[14:00] | Oh, Mary! | 玛丽 |
[14:02] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[14:05] | No. | 不要 |
[14:11] | Harry, you been shaking that thing for over an hour. | 哈里 你都摇了一个多小时了 |
[14:14] | – Have I? – Why don’t you just pour it already? | -有吗 -你干嘛不倒出来啊 |
[14:16] | ‘Cause if I pour it, I gots to serve it. | 我要是倒出来 就得送上桌 |
[14:20] | What are you so worried about? | 你怕什么呀 |
[14:22] | – Those guys? – Don’t look at ’em! | -那票人啊 -别看人家 |
[14:26] | You can’t judge people by the way they look. | 你不能以貌取人 |
[14:30] | Those guys are just a bunch of pussycats. | 那帮人是纸老虎而已啦 |
[14:34] | Watch me, boys. | 看好了 小子 |
[14:35] | Don’t go over there. | 别过去 |
[14:37] | Hi, boys. Is this seat taken? | 各位帅哥 这儿有人吗 |
[14:40] | It is now. | 就等你呢 |
[14:42] | Oh…now, which one of you big fellas | 你们谁能请我 |
[14:44] | is gonna buy me a beer? | 喝杯啤酒 |
[14:46] | I will. How about a beer for the pretty lady? | 我请 给这位美女来杯啤酒 |
[14:49] | Oh, you’re what I like to call… | 我想叫你 |
[14:52] | Burly. | 小强 |
[14:55] | Look at her. She survived. | 你看她 她没事耶 |
[14:57] | Those guys are nice guys after all. | 这帮人还是不错的嘛 |
[14:59] | Man, we’re idiots. | 我们真是白痴 |
[15:01] | Oh, I feel terrible. Come on. | 我太惭愧了 过来 |
[15:05] | Guys, I think we owe you an apology. | 各位 我们得跟你们道歉 |
[15:09] | For what? | 为啥 |
[15:10] | Well, all this time, we thought you were up to no good. | 打从你们进来 我们就以为你们是流氓 |
[15:13] | – Criminal types. – Looking for trouble. | -罪犯什么的 -挑事儿啦 |
[15:15] | Casing the joint… | 踩点儿啦 |
[15:16] | But now we see how wrong we were, | 现在我们知道看错了 |
[15:18] | so how can we make this up to you? | 补偿你们一下如何 |
[15:21] | – We need some more pretzels. – Ok. | -再来点椒盐脆饼 -没问题 |
[15:24] | And while you’re at it, | 你既然要回去端盘 |
[15:25] | why don’t you empty out the cash register? | 那就顺便把收款机里的钱拿来 |
[15:28] | Now. | 赶紧的 |
[15:36] | Did I not tell you? | 我就说吧 |
[15:37] | You didn’t need to tell me, man. I knew! | 用不着你说 我早知道 |
[15:39] | Wait, wait, wait. Just a second. | 等下 等一会儿 |
[15:41] | – We saw this coming. – Miles away, brother! | -早就料到了 -料事如神呢哥们儿 |
[15:44] | – The cash register. – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -收款机 -好好好 |
[15:50] | So, Albright– | 欧布莱特… |
[15:51] | Mary…what’re you gonna order? | 玛丽 你想吃点什么 |
[15:54] | Well, the steak tartare looks good. | 塔塔牛排看着挺好的 |
[15:57] | Think I’ll order it well done. | 我就来个全熟的 |
[16:04] | Oh, that’s funny. You’re funny. | 好好笑 你太幽默了 |
[16:06] | That’s really desirable in a woman. Congratulations. | 作为女人你着实有魅力 恭喜你 |
[16:11] | Well, pardon me. I’ll be in the little boys’ room. | 不好意思 我要去趟厕所 |
[16:14] | Oh, I’ll go with you! This’ll be fun! | 我和你一起去 肯定有意思 |
[16:22] | Are you sure your brother’s all right? | 你确定你哥没事吗 |
[16:24] | All right? Oh, Mary, he’s great. | 没事 玛丽 他好着呢 |
[16:27] | And so good-looking, don’t you think? | 也很帅气 你说呢 |
[16:29] | Well, he does seem to be in better spirits, | 他精气神倒是好多了 |
[16:31] | but he still seems so distant. | 但还是很疏远的感觉 |
[16:34] | He doesn’t look at me the way he used…to. | 他不像以前那样看我了 |
[16:40] | And how did he used to look at you, Mary? | 他以前怎么看你啊 玛丽 |
[16:47] | Kinda like you’re looking at me now. | 有点像你现在这样 |
[16:52] | Time to put out the fire. | 灭火时间到 |
[17:07] | Keep your eye on the road, Dick. | 别老往我这看 迪克 |
[17:12] | So what’s bothering Sally? | 莎莉怎么了 |
[17:14] | Is she still in a mood? | 还是心情不好吗 |
[17:16] | She looks pretty hot to me. | 我觉得她很美呀 |
[17:17] | She always looks hot, | 她一向都很美 |
[17:19] | but you said she was interested in seeing me tonight. | 你不是说她今晚想见我吗 |
[17:22] | She seems to be paying more attention to Mary. | 但是她好像更在意玛丽 |
[17:24] | But you still love her… right, Don? | 那你也照样爱她 是吧 唐 |
[17:28] | Of course I do. I’m crazy about her. | 当然了 我爱死她了 |
[17:32] | Oh, goody. | 真好 |
[17:42] | Sally, we’re in trouble. You’ve got to kiss Mary. | 莎莉 麻烦了 你得亲玛丽 |
[17:45] | – What? – She knows Something’s wrong. | -什么 -她发觉有些不对头了 |
[17:46] | – You’ve got to kiss her. – Not gonna happen, Dick. | -你得亲她 -没门儿 迪克 |
[17:48] | Put me down for a hug and a handshake, that’s it. | 顶多抱一个再握握手 |
[17:51] | Hey, we’re in this together. | 咱俩可是一条船上的 |
[17:52] | Now, I want your lips on her lips, | 现在 我要你跟她接吻 |
[17:54] | and that’s an order, lieutenant! | 这是命令 副官 |
[17:55] | Have you ever thought that Dick might be a little… | 你有没有觉得迪克有点 |
[17:58] | confused? | 精神错乱 |
[18:01] | Let’s talk about Sally for a minute. | 还是先说说莎莉吧 |
[18:04] | She is stalking me. | 她黏上我了 |
[18:07] | So, how’s everybody doing? | 大家怎么样啦 |
[18:11] | Great. Uh, now… | 好吧 那个… |
[18:14] | you know, Mary, Dick was just saying | 玛丽 迪克刚刚说 |
[18:16] | how difficult it is for him to sit next to you | 与美人邻座 如不热吻之 |
[18:20] | without showering you with kisses. | 简直太可惜 |
[18:23] | No, I wasn’t. | 我可没说 |
[18:25] | Yes, you were. You were saying how unbearable | 你说了 你说你此时此刻 |
[18:28] | it is to sit next to her without | 坐她身边不亲她 |
[18:30] | kissing her this very moment. | 令你无法忍受 |
[18:32] | Really? You said that? | 真的 你这么说的 |
[18:35] | Well, yes, after she told me | 是啊 是她先说的 |
[18:37] | that it’s taking all her strength to keep her lips… | 她拼命控制自己 |
[18:40] | off Don. | 不将唐扑倒 |
[18:47] | All right… I guess that’s fair. | 行 很公平 |
[19:12] | That’s more tongue than I’m used to. | 头一回舌吻这么深入 |
[19:19] | Well, Dick, we pulled it off. | 迪克 咱成功了 |
[19:21] | To a job well done, lieutenant. | 好样的 副官 |
[19:25] | Ahh. So, how’d you get out of going home with Don? | 你用什么借口拒绝跟唐回家的 |
[19:29] | – I told him I had a headache. – Oh, that is so cool. | -我说我头疼 -不错 |
[19:31] | I told Albright I had psoriasis. | 我跟欧布莱特说我得牛皮癣了 |
[19:36] | If we are doomed to stay in these bodies for a while, | 如果注定还要身份错乱一阵子 |
[19:39] | I suppose it could be worse. | 这已经是不幸中的万幸了 |
[19:42] | Don is kind of cuddly. | 唐还真有点可爱 |
[19:44] | Mm. And Mary’s mutual funds | 玛丽买的共同基金 |
[19:46] | have outperformed the S&P for the last 4 quarters. | 前四个季度都超过了标普指数 |
[19:50] | Well, let’s have a toast, shall we? | 咱干一杯吧 怎么样 |
[19:52] | To newwwwww– | 为了新的… |
[19:54] | Incoming message from the big giant head. | 有新信息 来自大头伟哥 |
[19:57] | Your request has been approved. | 你们的申请已经通过 |
[19:59] | Your lieutenant and high commander | 副指挥官和总指挥官 |
[20:01] | will be restored to their previous earth bodies immediately, | 将即刻换回各自的地球身体 |
[20:04] | and a small fee will appear on your next statement. | 将有小额费用产生 请留意对帐单 |
[20:08] | Transmission ending in 3, 2, 1… | 传输即将终止 三 二 一 |
[20:20] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[20:21] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[20:23] | We’re back! | 换回来了 |
[20:28] | Isn’t that great, Tommy? | 多好啊 汤米 |
[20:33] | Oh, isn’t that cool, Tommy? | 多酷啊 汤米 |
[20:36] | Tommy? I’m not Tommy. | 汤米 我不是汤米 |
[20:42] | Ah, I’m just screwin’ with you. | 逗你们玩的啦 |
[20:49] | I learned one thing from those tough guys at the bar. | 从酒吧那帮流氓身上我明白了一件事 |
[20:52] | You know how they say you can’t judge a book by its cover? | 俗话说不能以貌取人是吧 |
[20:54] | It’s a big lie. | 完全扯淡 |
[20:55] | Mm, true. That’s what the cover’s for– | 太正确了 封面的作用就是 |
[20:58] | tells you exactly what’s in the book. | 准确展示出书的内容 |
[21:00] | Yeah. From now on, | 是啊 从现在开始 |
[21:01] | I look at people, make snap judgments, and stick with ’em. | 我一见貌 就取人 肯定没错 |
[21:04] | But it’s not true. | 那也不对 |
[21:05] | I just spent 2 days in Sally’s body, | 我在莎莉的身体里过了两天 |
[21:09] | and people made all sorts of assumptions | 大家只凭着我的长相 |
[21:10] | based on how I looked. | 就做出各种假设 |
[21:12] | And it was still me inside. | 可是内在却是我 |
[21:13] | Yeah. Well, this body took some getting used to at first, | 起初跟这身体合不来 |
[21:16] | but now it feels like home. | 但现在感觉特亲切 |
[21:19] | Well, I’m glad to be back in my body. | 能回到自己的身体里真好 |
[21:21] | And you know, Sally, I was mad at first, | 莎莉 刚发现的时候我特生气 |
[21:23] | but now I really don’t mind the shaved legs. | 不过现在我倒习惯除过毛的腿了 |
[21:29] | You know, I did your butt, too. | 我把你屁股也刮了 |
[21:31] | Oh, don’t think I didn’t notice. | 我感觉到了 |
[21:39] | Oh, Dick, have you seen my sweater? | 迪克 你看见我毛衣没 |
[21:41] | Ah, no. | 没有 |
[21:42] | You know, it’s the pink one with the little white bow. | 就是那件粉的 带个白色蝴蝶结 |
[21:45] | It doesn’t ring a bell. | 没印象 |
[21:46] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[21:47] | Open your coat. | 把外套脱了 |
[21:48] | Sally, I don’t have time for this nonsense | 莎莉 我没时间跟你胡闹 |
[21:50] | I got to get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[21:53] | It feels so soft against my skin | 穿着特别亲肤耶 |
[21:56] | and they don’t make angora for men. | 男式毛衣就没有兔毛的 |
[21:58] | And besides I look so much cuter in it than you do. | 再说了 我穿着比你好看多了 |
[22:00] | Take it off. | 脱了 |
[22:02] | I’ll give you ten bucks for it. | 十块钱卖给我 |
[22:03] | Twenty. | 二十 |
[22:04] | Deal. | 成交 |