时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mail’s here. | 邮件到了 |
[00:05] | Ah, the mail. | 啊 邮件啊 |
[00:07] | What would a day on earth be like without the mail? | 地球上如果没了邮件会是怎样呢 |
[00:09] | Probably a lot like Sunday. | 跟星期天一样呗 |
[00:12] | “Sally Solomon, | “莎莉·所罗门 |
[00:13] | You have been preproved for a platinum credit card. | 您已通过白金卡资格认证 |
[00:16] | Only our most valued and | 白金卡仅供最重要且 |
[00:19] | cherished customers qualify for platinum status.” | 最受重视的客户持有” |
[00:22] | You guys, I qualify for platinum status! | 同志们 我有白金卡资格啦 |
[00:24] | -So did I! -Me too! | -我也是 -还有我 |
[00:25] | Hello, family. | 家人们好 |
[00:27] | Hey, mail’s here. | 邮件到啦 |
[00:28] | Ah, the mail. | 啊 邮件 |
[00:30] | What would a day on earth be like without the mail? | 地球上如果没了邮件会是怎样呢 |
[00:33] | Probably a lot like Sunday. | 会跟星期天一样 |
[00:36] | You know, that’s very clever. Harry. | 答的好啊 哈里 |
[00:38] | Uh, wait. I said that. | 等会儿 那是我说的 |
[00:40] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[00:41] | How sad. | 太遗憾了 |
[00:44] | Oh, this one’s addressed to “Mr. Richard Solomon.” | 这个写的”理查德·所罗门先生”收 |
[00:48] | My, how formal. | 好正式哦 |
[00:50] | “Dearest Richard, | “亲爱的理查德 |
[00:51] | I hope with all of my heart that this letter finds you. | 我衷心希望你能收到这封信 |
[00:53] | Too many years have gone by. We miss you greatly. | 这么多年过去了 我们很想念你 |
[00:56] | Please come to the Solomon family reunion this year. | 请来参加今年的所罗门家族聚会吧 |
[00:59] | All of my love, aunt Florence.” | 随信附上我的爱 弗洛伦斯姑妈” |
[01:01] | Dick, you never told us | 迪克 没听你提过 |
[01:03] | you had an aunt Florence. | 你还有个弗洛伦斯姑妈 |
[01:05] | He doesn’t, you mook. | 他没有 笨蛋 |
[01:06] | That letter was obviously meant for some other Dick Solomon. | 这信明摆着是寄给另一个迪克·所罗门的 |
[01:09] | Well, I’ll just call up this aunt Florence | 那我就打电话给这个弗洛伦斯姑妈 |
[01:11] | and set her straight. | 纠正一下吧 |
[01:12] | Great Scott! | 妈呀 |
[01:13] | I’ve qualified for platinum status! | 我有白金卡资格啦 |
[01:56] | Yes, hello. Is this Florence Solomon? | 你好 请问你是弗洛伦斯·所罗门吗 |
[01:58] | Hi, my name is Dick Solomon. | 你好 我是迪克·所罗门 |
[02:01] | I-I’ve got this, uh, invitation to a family reunion, and I– | 我收到一个 家族聚会邀请 我 |
[02:06] | Well, yes, it’s nice to hear your voice, too, but– | 听到你的声音我也很高兴 但是 |
[02:10] | Yes, I am as adorable as I always was. | 对 我还是一如既往的可爱 |
[02:16] | Has it really been 43 years? | 咱们已经43年没见了吗 |
[02:20] | Then, if I did turn up, | 那 就算我去了 |
[02:22] | you probably wouldn’t even recognize me, huh? | 你也八成认不出来我 是吧 |
[02:27] | Yes, yes, it would be wonderful | 是 是 能与亲人重聚 |
[02:30] | to see the family again, aunt Florence. | 真是太好了 弗洛伦斯姑妈 |
[02:34] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:36] | Yes… | 好的 |
[02:37] | Yes. Bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[02:39] | I have an aunt Florence. | 我有个弗洛伦斯姑妈 |
[02:41] | What? | 什么 |
[02:43] | Oh, that was aunt Florence in Indiana. | 那是印第安纳州的弗洛伦斯姑妈 |
[02:46] | Since when do you have an aunt Florence in Indiana? | 你什么时候有个印第安纳弗洛伦斯姑妈了 |
[02:49] | Since when do you have an aunt Florence in Indiana? | 你什么时候有个印第安纳弗洛伦斯姑妈了 |
[02:51] | – I don’t. – So where’s the big coincidence? | -我没有啊 -那还有什么好说的 |
[02:54] | You know, Nina, sometimes, | 你知道吗 尼娜 |
[02:55] | you make no sense. | 你有时候特别不讲理 |
[02:57] | Are you gonna visit her? | 你要去看她吗 |
[02:58] | We have a family reunion this weekend. | 这周末我们有个家族聚会 |
[03:00] | It sounds like it’s gonna be wonderful. You wanna come? | 听着好像挺好的 你想去吗 |
[03:03] | Are you sure it’s all right? | 你觉得合适吗 |
[03:04] | Well, of course it’s all right. | 当然合适了 |
[03:06] | Oh, Dick, it’s family, I– | 迪克 这是你们家的事儿 我 |
[03:07] | No, don’t worry, Mary. | 别多想 玛丽 |
[03:08] | I’m sure you’ll find my family | 我保证你会发现我的家族 |
[03:10] | to be warm and nurturing. | 是很温暖很有教养的 |
[03:12] | It won’t bear any resemblance | 本家族内不会允许任何 |
[03:14] | to the liquor-drenched orgy of hatred and recrimination | 像你家一样全家纵酒狂欢 |
[03:17] | that marks every Albright get-together. | 互相仇恨责难的现象发生 |
[03:25] | Sally, we’re not spending the whole winter at this reunion. | 莎莉 咱是去聚会 不是去过冬 |
[03:28] | Back off, all right? I’m not like you guys. | 一边儿去 我跟你们能一个档次吗 |
[03:30] | I can’t just throw in a toothbrush and a pair of underwear | 我可没法带个牙刷装条内裤 |
[03:33] | and be set for the weekend. | 就安度周末了 |
[03:35] | Underwear! | 内裤啊 |
[03:41] | So, is everybody ready to go to our family reunion? | 同志们都准备好前赴家族聚会了吗 |
[03:44] | Dick, this is not our family. | 迪克 这家人跟咱没关系 |
[03:47] | Yeah, what if they start asking questions? | 是啊 他们要是问东问西的怎么办 |
[03:48] | – Yeah. – Well, that’s the beauty of this. | -就是 -好就好在这儿呢 |
[03:50] | Aunt Florence hasn’t seen Richard since he was 5 years old. | 理查德五岁之后就没见过弗洛伦斯姑妈 |
[03:53] | For all they know, I’m him. | 他们只知道我就是理查德 |
[03:54] | Well, as a teenager, | 作为青春期少年 |
[03:55] | the idea of going to a family reunion sickens me to my core. | 参与家族聚会让本人非常不爽 |
[03:58] | Tommy, uh… | 汤米 |
[03:59] | we’ve been here on earth for almost 3 years, | 我们来地球快三年了 |
[04:02] | and we still lack something that’s so important to us– | 但有件非常重要的事情我们一直没做 |
[04:05] | roots. A connection. | 寻根 认祖归宗 |
[04:08] | Life here is not just about where we’re going, | 地球生活的根本 不仅是要开创未来 |
[04:10] | it’s about where we’ve come from. | 还要知道自己从何而来 |
[04:12] | Now we’d better get on the road. | 咱现在最好出发了 |
[04:13] | You know how aunt Florence hates it when we’re late. | 你们知道弗洛伦斯姑妈最讨厌人家迟到了 |
[04:26] | Aunt Florence? | 弗洛伦斯姑妈 |
[04:27] | Yes? | 你好 |
[04:28] | It’s me. Richard. | 是我啊 理查德 |
[04:29] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[04:30] | Oh, my goodness! It is you! | 天哪 确实是你 |
[04:33] | Abe! It’s Richard! | 阿贝 理查德来了 |
[04:35] | Well, I’ll be damned! | 这下我可惨了 |
[04:37] | Well, welcome back! | 欢迎回家 |
[04:40] | And who are all these lovely people? | 介绍一下这些俊男靓女吧 |
[04:42] | Well, this is my sister, your niece Sally. | 这是我妹妹 你侄女莎莉 |
[04:44] | And this is my son, your grandnephew Tommy. | 这是我儿子 你侄孙汤米 |
[04:47] | And this is my brother, your nephew Harry. | 这个是我弟弟 你侄子哈里 |
[04:51] | Yaah! Harry! | 哎 哈里 |
[04:54] | And this little hottie is my girlfriend Mary. | 这位小美女是我女朋友玛丽 |
[04:57] | Nice to meet you, Florence. | 很高兴认识你 弗洛伦斯 |
[04:59] | Richard, come greet the family. | 理查德 来跟亲戚打个招呼 |
[05:01] | – They can’t wait to see you. – Oh I can’t wait to see them. | -他们早就想见你了 -我也早就想见他们了 |
[05:06] | Uh, well, we brought you this. | 小小心意 |
[05:08] | It goes great with steak. | 配牛排正好 |
[05:10] | At least it did last night. | 昨晚就配的挺好的 |
[05:14] | You cheap bastard, | 你个抠门儿货 |
[05:15] | you’ll fit right in around here. | 不是一家人 不进一家门 |
[05:17] | Bunch of tightwads? | 咱全家都抠门儿吗 |
[05:19] | Tightwads? Don’t even get me started with this family. | 抠门儿 我是真不愿意说这个家啊 |
[05:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:22] | It’s me, Richard! | 是我啊 理查德 |
[05:25] | Oh, it’s me, Richard! | 是我 理查德 |
[05:28] | Oh, this is so great. | 太好了 |
[05:29] | I just opened my arms, | 我就那么一伸手 |
[05:30] | and I’m hugged and kissed and pinched by all sorts of people | 大家就对我又抱又亲又掐的 |
[05:33] | There isn’t even a cover charge. | 还不收服务费 |
[05:36] | We’re family, Richard! | 咱们是一家人嘛 理查德 |
[05:38] | Family. It’s me, Richard! | 一家人 是我啊 理查德 |
[05:41] | Oh, it does my heart good to see him back. | 看见他回来我太欣慰了 |
[05:44] | It’s funny. He never mentioned any of you. | 很奇怪 他从来没提过你们 |
[05:47] | Well, given all the troubles, | 发生了那么多事 |
[05:49] | I never thought I’d see him here again. | 我都没想过他还会再回这个家 |
[05:52] | What troubles? | 什么事 |
[05:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:04] | That’s a great top. | 上衣挺好看的 |
[06:07] | You think so? | 你觉得好看吗 |
[06:09] | I didn’t know what to wear. | 我都不知道穿什么好 |
[06:10] | Oh, no, it’s– it’s perfect. | 不会啊 挺好看的 |
[06:12] | Oh, thanks. I live with a bunch of men, | 谢谢 我跟一帮男的一起住 |
[06:14] | and they were no help at all. | 审美方面都是猪 |
[06:15] | Yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[06:17] | Hey, I’m Michelle, Martha’s daughter. | 我叫米雪儿 玛莎的女儿 |
[06:19] | Oh, hi, I’m Sally, Richard’s sister. | 我叫莎莉 理查德他妹妹 |
[06:21] | -Nice to meet you. -You, too. | -很高兴认识你 -彼此彼此 |
[06:23] | Hey, you know what? | 你发现没 |
[06:24] | My sweater would go so great with that top. | 我这件毛衣应该跟你上衣挺配的 |
[06:26] | Oh, you wanna try it on? | 你想试试吗 |
[06:28] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[06:31] | Oh, yeah. Definitely hip. | 没错 绝配 |
[06:32] | Cool. | 酷 |
[06:34] | Hey, you wanna wear my shoes? | 哎 你想穿我的鞋不 |
[06:36] | I’ve got a pair of socks I’m not using. I’ll go get ’em. | 我还有一双多余的袜子 我去拿 |
[06:51] | It’s, uh, pot roast. | 这个是炖肉 |
[06:53] | Oh, wow. I was way off. | 哦 我想歪了 |
[06:58] | Hi. I’m Janine. | 你好 我叫洁宁 |
[06:59] | I’m Tommy. | 我叫汤米 |
[07:01] | So… | 那个 |
[07:02] | This is pretty fun, huh? | 挺有意思的哈 |
[07:04] | Oh, yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:05] | Hey? You wanna get outta here? | 你想去外面吗 |
[07:07] | -Oh, yeah. -Come on. | -想啊 -走吧 |
[07:09] | Audrey made her famous ambrosia. | 奥德丽做了拿手好菜 |
[07:12] | You better hurry, it’s gonna go. | 要吃就得赶快 不然就没了哦 |
[07:15] | Sweet woman, that Sylvia. | 好女人啊 那个西尔维亚 |
[07:17] | Yeah, sweet. But dumb as a doorknob. | 是好 但笨得那叫一个有水平 |
[07:21] | And don’t even get me started with her kids. | 我是真不愿意说她家那帮孩子啊 |
[07:24] | Mmm. Rocket scientists, huh? | 火箭专家 是吧 |
[07:26] | Ohh, you got it, pal. | 正是 大兄弟 |
[07:28] | Well, doorknobs beget doorknobs. | 有其母必有其子啊 |
[07:38] | It’s me, Richard! | 是我啊 理查德 |
[07:42] | Fellas… | 哥几个 |
[07:43] | It’s me, Richard! | 是我 理查德 |
[07:47] | Oh, you’re not huggers. I understand. | 不喜欢拥抱 我明白 |
[07:48] | Richard, I don’t suppose you remember me. | 理查德 我估计你不认识我了吧 |
[07:51] | I’m your cousin Jacob. | 我是你堂兄 雅各布 |
[07:52] | Jacob, of course. It’s been a long time. | 雅各布 当然了 好久不见了 |
[07:54] | It certainly has, donuts. | 的确啊 甜甜圈 |
[07:57] | Donuts? | 甜甜圈 |
[07:58] | Was that my nickname? | 那是我外号吗 |
[08:00] | Sure. Don’t you remember? | 是啊 你忘了吗 |
[08:01] | I was dutch, and you were donuts. | 我是小荷兰 你是甜甜圈 |
[08:03] | Donuts? | 甜甜圈 |
[08:04] | This guy once ate 2 dozen doughnuts… | 这人曾经一口气吃了两打甜甜圈 |
[08:06] | and puked ’em up on grandma Lillian’s wig. | 然后全吐莉莲奶奶的假发上了 |
[08:10] | Donuts. | 甜甜圈 |
[08:11] | Say, you’re running on empty there, Dick. | 你这都喝完了啊 迪克 |
[08:13] | – Let me, uh, get you a drink. – Sounds good. | -我来 再给你倒一杯 -好 |
[08:15] | Fellas, last chance for hugs. | 同志们 最后一次拥抱的机会哟 |
[08:19] | Ok. Catch you later. | 好 以后再抱 |
[08:21] | So, Dick, | 迪克 |
[08:23] | it’s been a while. | 好久不见了啊 |
[08:24] | I would’ve come sooner if I’d known what I was missing. | 要是知道自己错过这么多好事 我早就来了 |
[08:26] | I’ll bet you would’ve. | 我估计你也是 |
[08:29] | We’ve done all right since you’ve been away, haven’t we? | 你不在的时候我们过的也挺好啊 |
[08:32] | Oh, and I’ve never seen so many kinds of dip. | 我从未见过这么多种蘸酱[笨蛋] |
[08:36] | Come on, cousin. | 来吧 堂弟 |
[08:38] | You can be straight with me. | 你跟我说实话吧 |
[08:39] | What really brings you back here | 你过了这么长时间突然回来 |
[08:42] | after all this time? | 有何目的啊 |
[08:43] | I came to meet my family. | 我回来见家人啊 |
[08:45] | Right. | 是嘛 |
[08:48] | Boy, you are some piece of work, Dick. | 你还挺能装啊 迪克 |
[08:51] | Wait. Uh… | 等会儿 |
[08:52] | What’s the problem? Dutch? | 怎么个情况啊 小荷兰 |
[08:55] | It’s me, donuts! | 我是甜甜圈呀 |
[08:58] | He told you guys not to hug me, didn’t he? | 他指使你们不跟我拥抱的 是不 |
[09:02] | So, Sally, you have a boyfriend? | 莎莉 你有男朋友吗 |
[09:03] | Yes, I do, Michelle. | 有着呢 米雪儿 |
[09:05] | His name is Don, | 他叫唐 |
[09:06] | and he’s a cop. | 而且他是个警察 |
[09:08] | Oh, cops are so hot. | 警察好性感的 |
[09:09] | Oh, yeah, tell me about it. | 还用你说吗 |
[09:11] | And I got me the hottest one. | 而且我拿下的是最性感的一只 |
[09:13] | Hey, check him out. | 你看 |
[09:22] | Hands off, hon. He’s mine. | 别指望了 亲爱的 有主儿了 |
[09:26] | Yeah, well, my boyfriend just works in a cafeteria. | 我男朋友在自助餐厅上班 |
[09:29] | Hold up. Does he wear one of those cool cafeteria uniforms? | 慢着 他是不是也穿那种餐厅制服 |
[09:33] | -Yeah. -And aren’t uniforms sexy? | -是啊 -制服诱惑不 |
[09:36] | Well, yeah. | 诱惑 |
[09:37] | All right then! | 姐们儿懂你 |
[09:40] | Oh, you are so cool. I just feel like I can tell you stuff. | 你太酷了 我感觉跟你特谈得来 |
[09:44] | You know, kinda like you’re my… | 就好像你是我 |
[09:46] | my sister. | 姐姐一样 |
[09:54] | So, Janine… | 那个 洁宁 |
[09:58] | do you, uh, | 你有没有 |
[09:59] | have a boyfriend? | 你有没有男朋友 |
[10:03] | No. | 没有 |
[10:04] | But I’m looking. | 我正找呢 |
[10:07] | Well… | 那 |
[10:09] | look no further. | 你不用找了 |
[10:12] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛啊 |
[10:14] | Making my move. | 向你示爱呗 |
[10:15] | Tommy, we can’t do that. | 汤米 咱们不能这样 |
[10:18] | We’re, like, cousins. | 咱们是亲戚 |
[10:19] | Oh, yeah. About that, see… | 哦 这个事儿啊 你看 |
[10:22] | The thing is, that’s not really illegal or anything. | 其实吧 这个也不犯法嘛 |
[10:25] | It’s just…taboo. | 只是稍微有点 忌讳 |
[10:28] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
[10:29] | I’m, like, so creeped out. | 你太变态了你 |
[10:31] | Wait, wait. We’re very distant cousins. | 等会儿 咱俩是远房亲戚啦 |
[10:33] | You have no idea how distant we are. Distant! | 你不知道咱血缘淡着呢 可淡啦 |
[10:39] | Oh, Mary, the oddest thing just happened. | 玛丽 刚才发生了好奇怪的事情 |
[10:42] | I think one of my relatives told me off. | 有一个亲戚把我给训了 |
[10:44] | Was it Jacob? | 是不是雅各布 |
[10:45] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:46] | Dick, how much did your father tell you | 迪克 你爸跟你说过多少 |
[10:49] | about what happened between him and the family? | 关于他和家族之间的事儿 |
[10:53] | Not a lot. | 没多少 |
[10:55] | H-he lost his mouth in the war. | 他参加战争嘴炸没了 |
[10:59] | You better sit down. | 你最好坐下听 |
[11:02] | Dick… | 迪克 |
[11:03] | when your father fell in love with your mother, | 你爸跟你妈相爱的时候 |
[11:06] | she had just arrived from Lithuania. | 你妈刚从立陶宛移民过来 |
[11:08] | She was poor, she didn’t speak any English. | 她当时很穷 也不会说英语 |
[11:10] | The family didn’t approve of her. | 你爸家里人不接受她 |
[11:13] | – Mommy? – Anyway… | -妈咪 -不管怎么说吧 |
[11:15] | your father was forced to choose between her and the family, | 你爸被迫在你妈和全家之间抉择 |
[11:19] | and he chose her. | 你爸选择了你妈 |
[11:20] | Daddy? | 爹地 |
[11:21] | So the family… disowned him, | 所以家族就 跟他决裂了 |
[11:23] | and it was Jacob’s father | 就是雅各布他爸 |
[11:25] | who cut him out of the family furniture business. | 把你爸逐出了家族家具企业 |
[11:28] | Cast out onto the street by his own flesh and blood? | 被他的血缘至亲逼的流落街头 |
[11:30] | My god, Mary. | 天哪 玛丽 |
[11:31] | My family is despicable. | 我的家族太卑鄙了 |
[11:35] | Ah, you get used to it. | 习惯就好了 |
[11:41] | They gave your mom and dad the boot, huh? | 他们给你爸妈穿小鞋啊 |
[11:43] | Sally, it’s our mom and dad. | 莎莉 是咱爸咱妈 |
[11:45] | It’s nobody’s mom and dad! | 才不是谁爸谁妈 |
[11:46] | I can’t believe that our family | 我真不敢相信咱们家 |
[11:48] | would do anything so heartless. | 的人能这么无情 |
[11:49] | Don’t even get me started on this family. | 我是真不愿意说这个家啊 |
[11:55] | Roger’s a drunk. | 罗杰大酒鬼 |
[11:57] | Darren hasn’t paid taxes | 达伦从艾森豪威尔 |
[11:58] | since the Eisenhower administration. | 上台开始 就没上过税了 |
[12:00] | Cousin Marty’s got his own website– | 马蒂表弟自己开了个网站 |
[12:04] | Nakedmarty.com. | 赤裸马蒂.com |
[12:09] | Why don’t we just admit to them that we’re impostors? | 咱直接坦白咱是冒充的得了 |
[12:11] | Yeah, right. You just want us to come clean | 是嘛 你就是想让我们摊牌 |
[12:14] | so you can go suck face with your cousin. | 然后你好跟你小堂妹亲热 |
[12:16] | Yeah, well, at least I haven’t deluded myself | 至少我没自欺欺人 |
[12:17] | into thinking I have a sister. | 假装有个真妹妹 |
[12:19] | Hey, you leave Missy out of this. | 不许把小米扯进来 |
[12:20] | I’m curious. | 我想知道 |
[12:23] | Does this family have a history of mental illness? | 这个家族里有没有精神病史 |
[12:26] | Well, there is a touch of dementia on my father’s side. | 我爸那边的亲戚有痴呆的 |
[12:31] | Oh, that explains a few things. | 那我就明白了 |
[12:34] | – Dick, what are you doing? – I have to talk to Jacob. | -迪克 你想干嘛 -我得跟雅各布说道说道 |
[12:36] | – Well, calm down. – Jacob, we have to talk. | -淡定啊 -雅各布 咱俩得谈谈 |
[12:38] | Here it comes. | 是祸躲不过啊 |
[12:40] | I’ve heard some things about the family | 我听说了点家族内幕 |
[12:42] | and the business– | 还有家族事业 |
[12:43] | So you finally worked up the marbles | 看来你终于神智清醒 |
[12:45] | to get around to it. So, this is about the business. | 准备挑起话题了 果然是争家产来的 |
[12:48] | Who’s she, your lawyer? | 她谁啊 你律师? |
[12:49] | Oh, no, I’m his girlfriend. | 不是 我是他女朋友 |
[12:52] | Not married? That’s curious. | 还没转正啊 有意思 |
[12:54] | Look, Dick, | 听着 迪克 |
[12:55] | your father left this family, | 你爸背弃了全家 |
[12:57] | and my father was right to cut him out of the business. | 我爸把他从家族企业里除名是应该的 |
[12:59] | As far as I’m concerned, you’re not entitled to a penny. | 要我说 你没资格来要钱 |
[13:02] | You think I want money?! | 你以为我想要钱 |
[13:03] | Well, by the looks of that car you arrived in, | 看你开那破车 |
[13:05] | I wouldn’t be surprised. | 我还用以为吗 |
[13:07] | I would have you know | 告诉你 |
[13:09] | that I’m qualified for platinum status! | 我可是持白金卡的人 |
[13:11] | So I’d zip it if I were you! | 我要是你我早闭嘴了 |
[13:13] | Oh, no. We shouldn’t get personal. | 别这样 不要人身攻击啊 |
[13:16] | I’d stay out of this, honey. | 咱就别跟着起哄了 亲爱的 |
[13:18] | Honey?! | 亲爱的 |
[13:19] | Well, let me tell you a thing or two, honey. | 你给我听好了 亲爱的 |
[13:23] | Whoever did your electrolysis… | 不管是谁给你做的除毛 |
[13:25] | missed a spot! | 忘给你刮胡子了 |
[13:28] | How dare you?! Come on, Jacob. | 岂有此理 咱们走 雅各布 |
[13:30] | Oh, that’s right. That’s right! | 哟哟哟 真有种 |
[13:32] | Hide behind her apron strings. | 你就好好躲你媳妇围裙里吧 |
[13:33] | Oh, please, Richard. | 别这样 理查德 |
[13:35] | You’re acting just like your father. | 你怎么跟你爸一个样 |
[13:36] | Damn straight, aunt Florence! | 你说着了 弗洛伦斯姑妈 |
[13:38] | Damn straight! | 我就跟我爸一样 |
[13:46] | Man, I can’t catch a break. | 天哪 我怎么这么倒霉 |
[13:49] | I finally meet a hot girl– who likes me– | 好容易碰上个对我有好感的辣妹 |
[13:51] | and she turns out to be my cousin?! | 结果她居然是我堂妹 |
[13:53] | Well… happens to a lot of guys, kiddo. | 大家都经历过啊 孩子 |
[14:00] | Janine. | 洁宁 |
[14:01] | -Wait a second. Janine Solomon? -Yeah. | -等会儿 洁宁·所罗门 -是啊 |
[14:04] | Well, this is your lucky day. | 你命太好了 |
[14:06] | Uncle Abe told me she’s adopted. | 阿贝姑父跟我说她是领养的 |
[14:09] | Adopted? Are you sure? | 领养的 你确定 |
[14:11] | Oh, don’t even get me started | 我是真不愿意说 |
[14:13] | on her father’s low sperm count. | 她爹精子成活率低那事儿啊 |
[14:17] | Harry! I could kiss you! | 哈里 我爱死你了 |
[14:24] | He’s a good kid. | 是个好苗子啊 |
[14:26] | Horny, but good. | 性饥渴的好苗子啊 |
[14:29] | Hey, Sally, can I tell you a secret? | 莎莉 可以跟你说个秘密吗 |
[14:31] | Sure, Missy. Of course you can. | 好啊 小米 愿闻其详 |
[14:34] | I’m a virgin. | 我还是处女 |
[14:37] | Really? | 真的啊 |
[14:40] | I remember what those days were like, you know. | 我还记得处女之烦恼 你懂的 |
[14:43] | Feeling like I was the only person on earth | 感觉好像自己是地球上唯一一个 |
[14:46] | who hadn’t had sex. | 没有性生活的人 |
[14:47] | Wondering what it was gonna be like. | 很好奇性爱会是什么感觉 |
[14:49] | When did you lose your virginity? | 你什么时候破处的 |
[14:51] | Ah, a couple of weeks ago. | 啊 几个礼拜之前 |
[14:57] | Yeah. So what are you waiting for? | 是啊 你在等什么啊 |
[14:59] | I don’t know. Uh, the right guy. | 我不知道 合适的对象吧 |
[15:03] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[15:04] | That is exactly what I did. | 你跟我一样 |
[15:06] | That is so cool! | 太酷了 |
[15:10] | Look, I’m tellin’ ya. | 听着 我跟你说啊 |
[15:11] | I heard ya. | 我听着呢 |
[15:15] | Fah! You should be so lucky. | 你就应该这么走运 |
[15:18] | Ah! I should live so long. | 我就应该长命百岁 |
[15:26] | Janine. There you are. | 洁宁 你在这儿啊 |
[15:28] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我一直到处找你 |
[15:29] | I know. I’ve been avoiding you. | 我知道 我一直到处躲你 |
[15:31] | No, you don’t understand. | 不是 你不知道 |
[15:33] | See, it’s ok if we kiss because we’re not related. | 咱俩是可以接吻的 咱俩没有血缘关系 |
[15:35] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[15:37] | You know, ’cause you’re adopted. | 你知道啊 因为你是领养的嘛 |
[15:41] | Adopted? | 领养的 |
[15:43] | No. No way. No, I’m not. | 不可能 我才不是呢 |
[15:45] | Yeah, sure you are. Everybody knows it. | 你的确是啊 大伙都知道 |
[15:47] | So, uh… you wanna make out? | 那个 你想亲热一下不 |
[15:51] | Mom! | 妈 |
[15:53] | Yeah. You just confirm it with your mother | 行 你先跟你妈确认一下 |
[15:55] | and, uh, get back to me. | 然后再来找我吧 |
[16:02] | They’re right. You can’t go home again. | 俗话说得对 离家莫再回 |
[16:04] | So much for “Family” and “Brotherhood” | 什么”温暖家庭””兄弟之情” |
[16:07] | and “Home is where the heart is.” What a bunch of crap! | “家在哪 心就在哪” 都是狗屁 |
[16:10] | Now you know where I’ve been coming from. | 现在你知道我的感受了吧 |
[16:13] | You go home for the holidays, | 你回家过节 |
[16:14] | you see that beautiful Christmas tree in the window. | 窗边就是美丽的圣诞树 |
[16:16] | Everything looks so idyllic. | 所有东西都特别有诗意 |
[16:18] | And all of a sudden there’s your mother | 突然你妈照着你爸 |
[16:20] | swinging a 5-iron at your father’s head, | 脑袋就是一高尔夫球棍 |
[16:22] | and the tree’s in the eggnog. | 树啊蛋酒啊一团糟 |
[16:25] | How do you deal with it? | 你怎么应付的 |
[16:26] | I repress. | 我忍 |
[16:27] | Repression is the key to a happy family. | 忍耐是家庭和谐的秘诀 |
[16:30] | Doesn’t sound very healthy. | 听着不是很健康哦 |
[16:32] | If you yell and scream, | 你要是大吵大嚷 |
[16:34] | you end up sounding like your mother. | 你就跟你妈一样了 |
[16:37] | I’m gonna go get another drink. | 我得再来一杯 |
[16:39] | Didn’t you just finish one? | 你不是刚喝过一杯吗 |
[16:42] | Get off my back! | 你 丫 少 管 我 |
[16:46] | Hey, so, do you think I should go lighter? | 哎 你觉得我应不应该染个浅色的 |
[16:48] | Honey, if you do, I will kill you. | 亲爱的 你要敢染浅我就劈了你 |
[16:51] | Michelle! | 米雪儿 |
[16:53] | Jenny! | 珍妮 |
[16:55] | Michelle? Michelle? | 米雪儿 米雪儿 |
[16:57] | Michelle! | 米雪儿 |
[17:00] | Who’s that? | 她谁呀 |
[17:01] | Sally, this is Jenny. | 莎莉 这位是珍妮 |
[17:03] | -Hi, Jenny. -Hi. | -你好 珍妮 -你好 |
[17:04] | She’s my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[17:06] | Your sister? | 姐姐 |
[17:07] | How’s booty? | 屁屁怎么样了 |
[17:08] | Oh, booty’s great. | 好着呢 |
[17:10] | Wh-who’s booty? | 谁的屁屁呀 |
[17:11] | Hey, did you sing to the lake yet? | 你对着湖唱歌了没 |
[17:13] | You guys sing to the lake? | 你们还对着湖唱歌呀 |
[17:15] | Oh, yeah. Ever since we were kids. | 是啊 从小就是 |
[17:16] | Oh, great! Let’s go do some lake singin’! | 太好了 咱去对湖唱歌吧 |
[17:19] | Uh, well, it’s kinda just between the two of us. | 这个 是我们俩之间的专属啦 |
[17:22] | Are you sure I can’t help? | 你们确定不用我吗 |
[17:24] | I mean, that’s a–a big lake, | 那湖挺大的 |
[17:27] | and I’m real loud. | 我嗓门很大哦 |
[17:30] | Uh…it’s ok. | 啊 不用了 |
[17:32] | You know, it’s just this sort of stupid sister thing. | 其实就是姐妹之间犯傻的游戏啦 |
[17:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:47] | All right, everybody, get ready. Here we go. | 好了各位 准备好 要照了 |
[17:53] | Son of bit… | 我操… |
[17:57] | This was some great idea, Dick. | 来的好哇 迪克 |
[18:00] | Yeah, I can’t wait to come back next year. | 是啊 我现在就想着明年再来了 |
[18:02] | Dick, you wanna tell your family to stop whining. | 迪克 你能不能让你家人闭嘴啊 |
[18:04] | No. Just smile and repress. | 冷静 笑开点 忍着 |
[18:07] | Smile and repress. | 微笑 忍耐 |
[18:08] | All right now, everybody. Come on now, squeeze together. | 好了 各位来吧 紧凑点 |
[18:10] | Squeeze together, that’s good, good. | 紧凑点 好嘞 |
[18:13] | All right now… | 现在 |
[18:14] | everybody… | 同志们 |
[18:15] | smile! | 笑一个 |
[18:17] | – No! – Son of … | -受不了了 -我操… |
[18:20] | I can’t smile! I have nothing to smile about! | 我笑不出来 我没啥可笑的 |
[18:23] | I hate this family! | 我恨死这个家了 |
[18:24] | Right back at ya, Dick! | 这个家也不喜欢你 迪克 |
[18:25] | And I so wanted to be proud of you. | 我真想为你们感到骄傲 |
[18:27] | My family. | 你们是我家人 |
[18:29] | You were supposed to give me warmth and unending love. | 你们本应给我温暖和无尽的关怀 |
[18:33] | Instead you give me a punch in the gut and a cold tuna melt! | 结果你们给我的是冷脸加冷饭菜 |
[18:37] | Well, I’ve had it! | 我受够了 |
[18:38] | And so I take my leave of this hellhouse | 所以我现在要跟我爸以前一样 |
[18:40] | just like my father before me! | 离开这个破家 |
[18:42] | Bye-bye now. | 慢走不送 |
[18:43] | I’d pack you a doggy bag, but I saw her | 我本想给你打包点剩菜 |
[18:44] | stuffing the hors d’oeuvres into her pockets. | 结果你妹妹已经把开胃菜揣兜里了 |
[18:47] | Don’t flatter yourself. It was the silverware. | 别臭美了 我揣的是银器 |
[18:51] | Excuse me. Weren’t you leaving? | 不好意思 你们不是要走了吗 |
[18:53] | Oh, believe me, we’re leaving. | 放心吧 我们绝对走 |
[19:06] | What the hell’s the matter with you people? | 你们这帮人是怎么回事儿啊 |
[19:10] | You know what? I got a little news flash for ya. | 你们猜怎么着 我有话说 |
[19:12] | Dick, Jacob, | 迪克 雅各布 |
[19:13] | both your fathers were world-class pains in the ass. | 你俩的爹都是世界级大混蛋 |
[19:17] | And you know what I admire about ’em? | 知道我最欣赏他俩什么吗 |
[19:19] | They’re both dead! | 死翘了 |
[19:23] | And right now, I wish I was with ’em. | 现在我真希望我也随他们而去了 |
[19:26] | Amen to that! | 说的好 |
[19:28] | 40 years later, | 都40多年过去了 |
[19:29] | you two morons are still carrying on the same grudge?! | 你们俩傻小子还在互相仇恨 |
[19:32] | Give it a rest! | 歇会儿行不 |
[19:34] | What, you don’t like each other? Boo-hoo! | 你俩互相看不顺眼吗 呸 |
[19:36] | Suck it up. You’re family! | 不顺眼也得看 你们是一家子 |
[19:38] | Don’t get me started. | 我是真不愿意说你们啊 |
[19:41] | Harry, | 哈里 |
[19:43] | you are so right. | 你说的太对了 |
[19:45] | This time last week I didn’t even have a family. | 上礼拜的这个时候我连个家都没有 |
[19:48] | And now here I am, ready to reject you all | 现在我置身家中 却因为你们不符合 |
[19:52] | just because you don’t meet my stupid expectations. | 我的愚昧期望就排斥所有人 |
[19:55] | Yeah, you guys have both got a point. | 你俩说的都挺对的 |
[19:57] | This family’s been split up too long. | 这个家分裂的太久了 |
[20:00] | In fact, I don’t even remember why anymore. | 其实 我都已经忘了当初为何分裂 |
[20:03] | Dick, you may not be my kind of guy, | 迪克 你可能跟我不是一路人 |
[20:06] | but you’re a Solomon. | 但你是所罗门家的一员 |
[20:08] | And there’s not much I can do about that. | 这事儿我不乐意也没招 |
[20:12] | Same here, Jacob. | 彼此彼此 雅各布 |
[20:13] | You may be kind of creepy, but you’re family. | 你虽然挺讨厌 但你也是我家人 |
[20:16] | -Cousin? -Cousin. | -堂弟 -堂兄 |
[20:19] | Well, that’s more like it. | 这才像话嘛 |
[20:21] | Oh, Jacob! | 哦 雅各布 |
[20:28] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[20:35] | Well, good-bye now, Sally. | 再见了 莎莉 |
[20:36] | Bye-bye, Jenny. | 再见 珍妮 |
[20:37] | It was really great meeting you, Sally. | 能认识你太好了 莎莉 |
[20:39] | Yeah, you, too, Michelle. | 你也是 米雪儿 |
[20:41] | If anything should happen to Jenny… | 要是珍妮出了什么意外 |
[20:44] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[20:48] | Give me a call. | 电话联系 |
[20:52] | Good-bye, Richard. I’m so glad you came. | 再见 理查德 你能来太好了 |
[20:55] | It’s nice to be one family again. | 合家再团圆真幸福 |
[20:58] | Oh, it sure is. | 的确的确 |
[21:00] | Good-bye, Sylvia. | 再见 西尔维亚 |
[21:01] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[21:02] | You know, Mary, | 你知道吗 玛丽 |
[21:03] | the great thing about rediscovering your roots is | 认祖归宗的好处就是 |
[21:06] | you suddenly have a whole new world of people to blame | 突然多出来一大票人供你 有错随便怪 |
[21:10] | for, you know, everything. | 不爽随便赖 |
[21:14] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[21:15] | Abe. | 阿贝 |
[21:16] | I want you to have these. | 我希望你收下这个 |
[21:17] | Ohh, that’s so nice. | 哦 你真好 |
[21:20] | Aww, I’m gonna miss you, uncle Abe. | 我会想你的 阿贝姑父 |
[21:24] | Oh, don’t get me started with that emotional crap. | 我是真不想说伤感话题啊 |
[21:27] | It’s too late! | 晚了 |
[21:29] | I’ve already started! | 我已经伤上了 |
[21:38] | Janine, hi. It’s Tommy. | 洁宁 嗨 我是汤米 |
[21:39] | Uh, from the reunion? | 家族聚会上那个 |
[21:42] | Right, yeah, the one who told you you were adopted, right. | 对 就是我告诉你你是领养的 |
[21:45] | Anyway. Say, uh, you wanna go out on Sunday? | 不管怎么说吧 星期天想出去玩不 |
[21:48] | Oh, meeting your birth mother, huh? | 哦 去见你的亲生母亲 |
[21:51] | Well, listen, can it wait? | 那个 不能再等等吗 |
[21:53] | You know, it’s been 16 years . What’s another day, right? | 16年都没见了 也不差这一天吧 |
[21:56] | Uh, well, maybe I could come, you know? | 那 我可以一起去啊 |
[21:57] | We could catch a movie, swing by your birth mom’s. | 咱可以去看电影 顺便去你亲妈家 |
[22:00] | Hello? Hello? Hel– | 喂 喂 喂 |
[22:02] | Oh, man. Got cut off. | 不是吧 掉线了 |