时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh–Hello! I am in here. | 喂喂 有活人在这儿呢 |
[00:06] | I know! I’m standing right next to you. | 我知道 这个活人旁边就是我 |
[00:10] | Get out, ya brat. | 出去啦 臭小子 |
[00:11] | No, I’m asking out Alissa today, | 不要 今天我要约艾丽莎 |
[00:13] | and I can’t with these dry elbows. | 胳膊肘这么干怎么约啊 |
[00:15] | I mean, pass me the moisturizer. | 递给我润肤露 |
[00:17] | Oh, my god, there’s some on my fist. | 成啊 正好 姐拳头上沾着点呢 |
[00:19] | Coming through! Spitting! | 借过 吐口水 |
[00:21] | You missed the sink. | 你没吐进盥洗盆里 |
[00:23] | Harry, if I asked you out on a date, | 哈里 如果我约你出去 |
[00:24] | would you reject me because of these elbows? | 你会因为这胳膊肘而拒绝吗 |
[00:25] | No, I’d reject you because I like ladies. | 不 我拒绝你是因为我喜欢女人 |
[00:28] | Get out! | 都出去 |
[00:29] | Where’s today’s paper? | 今天的报纸呢 |
[00:30] | Mary claims that 5 people were killed | 玛丽说谷仓爆炸事故中 |
[00:32] | in that grain elevator explosion, | 死了五个人 |
[00:34] | and I could swear that it was 7. Yes! | 我敢保证是死了七个 没错 |
[00:37] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[00:38] | Aliens, one. Humans, nothing. | 外星人得一分 人类 零蛋 |
[00:41] | Spitting. | 我再吐 |
[00:44] | You spit on me. Jeez! | 你吐我身上了 苍天 |
[00:49] | Quick, Harry, | 赶紧着 哈里 |
[00:51] | get–get Dubcek! | 去找杜布切克 |
[00:52] | The plumbing has gone mad! | 水管子发疯了 |
[01:00] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[01:01] | Vicki! | 薇琪 |
[01:03] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[01:06] | I was gonna sneak up to your bed and surprise you. | 我本打算悄悄潜到你床前给你个惊喜 |
[01:09] | By changing my sheets? | 以帮我换床单的名义吗 |
[01:14] | Maybe afterwards. | 也许完事后会换 |
[01:17] | Well, I’d invite you up, | 我很愿意邀请你上来 |
[01:18] | but I got plumbin’ problems. | 但是我的管子出了些问题 |
[01:22] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[01:24] | Well, why don’t you come right in here | 那你何不随我进屋 |
[01:26] | – and let me help you fix ’em? – Thank you. | -让我帮你通一通 -谢谢 |
[02:06] | Where’s Harry? | 哈里呢 |
[02:07] | Oh, he bumped into Vicki, | 他撞见了薇琪 |
[02:08] | and they got a little freaky. | 然后俩人就颠龙倒凤去了 |
[02:11] | Well, our bathroom is a shambles! | 我们的浴室现在一片狼藉 |
[02:14] | You know, you’re behind in the rent. | 要知道你们还欠着房租呢 |
[02:16] | If you want me to put money into your plumbing, | 要是想让我花钱修水管 |
[02:18] | how about paying the rent? | 就得先把房租付了 |
[02:19] | Rent? You get a guy up here with a tool belt, | 房租 你先找个水管工来 |
[02:21] | and we’ll about the rent. | 咱们再谈房租的事 |
[02:23] | Oh, please, I’m a businesswoman. | 拜托 我可是个生意人 |
[02:24] | This is not a halfway house. | 这里又不是”中途之家” |
[02:27] | Anymore. | 不再是了 |
[02:29] | Well, until you have our bathroom repaired, | 除非你把我们的浴室修好 |
[02:31] | I wouldn’t stand under a window. | 否则我过你家门都绕道 |
[02:35] | Don, I’ll tell you, | 唐 我告诉你 |
[02:37] | this place is really starting to get to me. | 这个地方真是让我烦死了 |
[02:39] | I mean, you know, it’s nice… | 我是说 你知道 虽说这里不错 |
[02:44] | it’s nice… | 不错 |
[02:48] | it’s not even nice. | 根本就是烂死了 |
[02:51] | Aw, it’s not so bad. It’s just an attic. | 也没那么糟啦 算个不错的阁楼 |
[02:53] | It’s not just this place, Don. It’s my life. | 不是因为这个地方 唐 是我的生活 |
[02:56] | I just want something else. | 我就是想要点儿改变 |
[02:58] | Something else? | 改变 |
[02:59] | You know, sometimes I just wish | 就是有时我就盼着 |
[03:02] | somebody would take me away from here. | 能有个人带我离开这里 |
[03:07] | Sally, are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 莎莉 你说的是我心里想的那个吗 |
[03:11] | I’m saying I want someone to take me away from here. | 我说我想有人能带我离开这里 |
[03:14] | Where’d I lose you? | 哪点没听明白 |
[03:16] | Oh, you didn’t lose me, Sally. | 我都明白 莎莉 |
[03:19] | I’m onto you like white on rice. | 我听得一清二楚明明白白 |
[03:34] | So what are you doin’ on Friday night? | 你周五晚上准备干吗 |
[03:41] | S-S-so… | 那个 那个 |
[03:43] | So what are you doin’ on Friday night? | 那个 你周五晚上准备干吗 |
[03:46] | Alissa. | 艾丽莎 |
[03:47] | Solomon’s trying to ask you out. | 所罗门想约你出去呢 |
[03:49] | Hah! No, I’m not. | 才不是呢 我没有 |
[03:50] | I–I was talki” to you, Elman. | 我 我问的是你 埃尔曼 |
[03:52] | What are you doin’ on Friday? | 你周五有什么安排吗 |
[03:53] | You want to hang out or something? | 要不要出去玩一下什么的 |
[03:55] | Ha ha ha, with you? I don’t think so. | 跟你 算了吧 |
[04:01] | Would you please stop breathing on my hair? | 拜托你不要再往我头发上呼气了好吗 |
[04:04] | What’s going on over here? | 怎么了 |
[04:05] | This ass is breathing on my hair! | 这个鸟人老吹我的头发 |
[04:08] | Nice language. | 真会形容人 |
[04:10] | You get detention. | 你被留堂了 |
[04:11] | I meant ass as in jackass. | 我说的鸟人是指混蛋 |
[04:14] | That’s totally acceptable. | 不是脏话 |
[04:15] | You know, “I’m a jackass, you’re a jackass.” | 比如 我是混蛋 你也是混蛋 |
[04:17] | That’s detention for a week. | 留堂一星期 |
[04:21] | Solomon. Here’s my number. Call me. | 所罗门 这是我的电话 等你哟 |
[04:29] | Din-din! | 晚餐来啦 |
[04:31] | Come and get it before it gets cold. Come on. | 赶紧过来趁热吃 来 |
[04:34] | Oh, it smells so good! | 闻着好香啊 |
[04:36] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[04:37] | Uh-uh-uh. Head of the table, head of the table. | 等等等 坐主位上去 主位上去 |
[04:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:41] | Whoa! I get to carve? | 哇 要我来切吗 |
[04:43] | Baby… | 心肝儿 |
[04:44] | you get to do whatever you want. | 你想干啥都没人拦 |
[04:48] | – You mean like carve? – Oh, yeah. | -你指的是切菜吗 -没错 |
[04:50] | Anything you want. | 干什么都行 |
[04:56] | Let’s just eat. | 咱能先吃饭不 |
[05:01] | – This is good. – Oh, it’s so good. | -真好吃 -太好吃了 |
[05:03] | Uh, hello, ladies. Is–is Dick around? | 你们好 女士们 迪克在不在 |
[05:05] | No. Why? | 不在 怎么了 |
[05:06] | No reason. | 没啥事 |
[05:07] | Uh, just tell him that I have a question I would like to– | 请告诉他 我有个问题想… |
[05:10] | No, uh, just tell him that I came by, and, uh– | 算了 还是就告诉他我来过好了 |
[05:13] | No, just tell him that I didn’t stop by. | 不不 告诉他我没来过 |
[05:16] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[05:17] | Wait. Is something wrong? | 等等 出什么事了吗 |
[05:19] | Uh, no, it’s just that… | 没事 就是 |
[05:22] | I think Sally wants me to propose. | 我觉得莎莉想要我跟她求婚 |
[05:25] | She’s–she’s been hinting. | 她 她暗示我来着 |
[05:27] | And, uh, I would love that, | 我是很乐意啦 |
[05:29] | but, you know, if I’m misreading her, I– | 可是万一 我要是误解了 |
[05:31] | Why? What did she say exactly? | 为什么 当时她具体是怎么说的 |
[05:34] | Aw, you don’t want to get involved in this. | 这种事 你们应该没兴趣听吧 |
[05:37] | Yeah, she does. | 不 她特别想听 |
[05:39] | I’m very good at this kind of stuff. | 我对这种事情很敏锐哦 |
[05:41] | Oh, god, I’m so nervous, I– | 上帝 我好紧张 我 |
[05:43] | Oh, don’t be nervous, Don. | 别紧张 唐 |
[05:46] | Sit down. | 先坐下 |
[05:48] | You and Sally are great together. | 你和莎莉挺般配的 |
[05:50] | She’ll say yes in a heartbeat. | 她肯定会毫不犹豫答应你 |
[05:52] | You think? | 是吗 |
[05:53] | Oh, sure. | 当然啦 |
[05:54] | You know, when we go out for drinks | 你知道 我俩一起出去泡吧时 |
[05:57] | and I’m bad-mouthing Dick up and down, | 我老是不停地说迪克的坏话 |
[05:59] | she only has the nicest things to say about you. | 而她一讲起你全都是好话 |
[06:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:03] | Yeah, and Dr. Albright really baits her. | 没错 欧布莱特教授还给她下过套呢 |
[06:05] | That’s true. | 千真万确 |
[06:06] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:08] | Don… it’s a slam dunk. | 唐 这事十拿九稳 |
[06:11] | All right! | 好耶 |
[06:13] | I’m gonna do it! | 我要求婚了 |
[06:20] | Well, I’m building up quite a case | 我想到了一条妙计 |
[06:22] | against those robber barons downstairs. | 来对付楼下只认钱的包租婆 |
[06:25] | Quite a case, indeed. | 相当妙的妙计 |
[06:27] | Tommy, break this window. | 汤米 把这扇窗户打碎 |
[06:31] | Dick, why don’t you just pay Mrs. Dubcek the rent? | 迪克 直接把房租付给杜布切克太太不行吗 |
[06:33] | Harry, this is our home. | 哈里 这是咱们的家 |
[06:35] | What’s got into you? | 你最近中了什么邪了 |
[06:36] | You’ve been spending too much time downstairs. | 就见你整天往楼下跑 |
[06:38] | Dick, your rent is way past due. | 迪克 租金拖太久了 |
[06:40] | Pay it, or I’m turning off the heat. | 赶紧交 不然我就断暖气 |
[06:43] | Oh, how predictable. | 果然是只认钱 |
[06:44] | Does that come right out of your slumlord’s manual? | 你这招是从恶劣房东手册上学来的吗 |
[06:47] | Dick, you’re not being fair. | 迪克 你这样讲不公平 |
[06:48] | Fair? Is it fair that we | 公平 那么我们住在 |
[06:51] | have to live in a house with broken windows?! | 破窗漏风的房子里就很公平吗 |
[06:56] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[06:58] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[06:59] | Let’s go downstairs. I’m gonna fry you up some steak-ums. | 跟我下楼 我给你”奸”点小牛排 |
[07:02] | Don’t try to change the subject, | 别想转移话题 |
[07:04] | you processed, steak-frying, bottom-feeding floozy! | 你个后天加工 生煎油炸 下三滥的荡妇 |
[07:10] | You will put “Miss” in front of that | 你要是知道讲礼貌的话 |
[07:12] | if you know what’s good for you! | 就应该在前面加个”小姐” |
[07:15] | Harry, I forbid you to associate | 哈里 我禁止你跟这些 |
[07:17] | with these drunken kleptomaniacs. | 醉醺醺的盗窃癖来往 |
[07:20] | They are not kleptomaniacs! | 她们不是盗窃癖 |
[07:23] | They are nymphomaniacs! | 她们是花痴色女 |
[07:26] | Yeah! Thank you! | 对 谢谢 |
[07:27] | I’ll take you home. | 我送你们回家 |
[07:30] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[07:33] | This is about family loyalty. | 此事事关家庭忠诚 |
[07:36] | You walk down those stairs, | 一旦你走下这个楼梯 |
[07:38] | and you are no longer a Solomon. | 你就再也不是所罗门家的人了 |
[07:40] | Vicki… | 薇琪 |
[07:43] | let’s go get some steak-ums. | 咱们一起去”奸”点小牛排吧 |
[08:00] | Sally, you look beautiful tonight. | 莎莉 今晚你好漂亮 |
[08:04] | Thanks, Don. | 谢谢你 唐 |
[08:07] | 4-Charley-6, 4-Charley-6, | 有情况 有情况 |
[08:09] | please respond to a proposal | 请去雷德福街与 |
[08:10] | on the corner of Radford and Fifth. | 十五大街交汇处 接受任务[求婚] |
[08:13] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[08:15] | Don… | 唐 |
[08:16] | That’s where we are. | 不就是咱们这里吗 |
[08:17] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[08:19] | Well, what do you know, it is. | 真巧 的确是这里 |
[08:21] | Well, what’s a proposal? Is there gonna be gunfire? | 是什么任务啊 会不会有枪战 |
[08:24] | No, Sally. | 不会的 莎莉 |
[08:26] | Just…this. | 只有这个 |
[08:28] | Jewelry! | 珠宝 |
[08:30] | It’s not just jewelry. | 这不仅仅是珠宝 |
[08:32] | Sally, will you marry me? | 莎莉 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[08:34] | Marry you? | 嫁给你 |
[08:35] | Is that a yes? | 这算是答应了吗 |
[08:37] | Well…sure. | 那个 是啊 |
[08:39] | I guess we could do that. | 我想我们可以结婚 |
[08:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:48] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[08:55] | Dick, why are we doing this? | 迪克 我们干嘛要这样做 |
[08:56] | You ask too many questions. | 你的问题太多了 |
[08:58] | Just shut up and do it as I taught you. | 乖乖闭嘴按我说的做 |
[09:00] | 5, 6, 7, 8! | 五六七八 |
[09:35] | Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it! | 住手 住手 住手 都给我住手 |
[09:38] | This noise is driving me nuts! | 这噪音要把我逼疯了 |
[09:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:49] | We’ll try to keep it down. | 我们会尽量不吵你 |
[09:55] | 5, 6, 7, 8… | 五六七八 |
[10:04] | Dick, it’s freezing in here. | 迪克 冻死人了 |
[10:06] | Invigorating, isn’t it? Makes you feel alive. | 神清气爽是不是 让你精神一振 |
[10:09] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[10:10] | Oh, Lieutenant, I’m glad you’re here. | 副指挥官 很高兴你回来了 |
[10:12] | You know, Don asked me something out of the blue– | 那个 唐问了我个事 冷不丁的 |
[10:15] | Cold? Of course it’s cold. | 冷 当然冷了 |
[10:17] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[10:18] | Because my own brother betrayed me. | 因为我的亲弟弟背叛了我 |
[10:20] | He and those Dubceks think they can freeze us out. | 他和杜布切克家的女人们以为能把我们冻走 |
[10:23] | Ha! I thrive at this temperature. | 哈 这种温度我可是还活蹦乱跳呢 |
[10:25] | Wait, Dick, I need to talk to you about something– | 等下 迪克 我必须跟你说件事 |
[10:27] | We’ve grown accustomed to too many luxuries, Sally. | 我们对奢侈的东西太过习惯了 莎莉 |
[10:30] | Heat, electricity, | 暖气 供电 |
[10:31] | cooked meats. It’s made us weak! | 熟肉 这些东西让我们日渐虚弱 |
[10:34] | Wait! No, Dick, I– | 等下 迪克 我 |
[10:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:42] | Don wants to get married. | 唐想结婚 |
[10:44] | Oh, to who? | 哦 跟谁啊 |
[10:48] | Me, you idiot! | 跟我 你个笨蛋 |
[10:50] | Really? That’s great! | 真的 真是太好了 |
[10:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:54] | Mrs. Sally Orville. | 莎莉·奥维尔太太 |
[10:57] | It’ll be great when you guys get married. | 你们结婚后小日子肯定特别棒 |
[10:59] | You’ll be together all the time. | 整天都能在一起 |
[11:01] | – All the time. – Man. | -从早到晚 -天哪 |
[11:03] | I would’ve loved that. I mean… | 我真的很想那样 看我多惨 |
[11:06] | I don’t even have the same lunch period with Alissa. | 我跟艾丽莎连午餐的时间都凑不到一起 |
[11:09] | Well, you know, I have been a woman on this planet | 要知道 我在这个星球当了 |
[11:11] | 3 years now. | 三年女人了 |
[11:12] | I guess the next step is to get married. | 我想下一步应该是结婚了 |
[11:15] | It’s very popular. | 这种事很流行的 |
[11:16] | You know, major celebrities are doing it all the time. | 你知道的 名人们一直这么干 |
[11:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:21] | Then it’s gotta be great. | 那这样肯定错不了 |
[11:29] | You know, that guy ought to buy a vowel. | 这人说话真难懂 |
[11:32] | Baby, that’s Dan Rather. | 宝贝 这人是丹·莱特[著名新闻主持人] |
[11:35] | Ain’t nobody gonna sell him a vowel. | 没人能听懂他的话 |
[11:40] | Ok, I gotta run down to the store. | 我要去买东西 |
[11:42] | I was making pigs-in-a-blanket and I ran out of bourbon. | 我正在做香肠卷 结果没酒了 |
[11:47] | It’s cold out there, Harry. | 外面好冷哦 哈里 |
[11:50] | You want a little piece of my afghan? | 要不要我分你一点毛毯盖盖 |
[11:52] | Oh, see? Now, that’s the respect I deserve. | 看吧 这才是我该得到的尊重 |
[11:56] | Upstairs no one ever offers me a piece. | 在楼上压根没人会分我什么 |
[12:01] | Much less sleeps with me on a semi-regular basis. | 更不用说跟我时不时地上床什么的 |
[12:05] | Still, I’m kinda sorry that | 可是我还是很抱歉 |
[12:07] | mama turned off your family’s heat up there. | 我妈把你家的暖气给停了 |
[12:09] | Family. | 家 |
[12:10] | That’s not my family anymore. | 那里再也不是我的家了 |
[12:12] | You heard what Dick said. | 你也听见迪克说的话了 |
[12:13] | I’m a Dubcek now. | 我现在是杜布切克家的了 |
[12:15] | And Dick’s gotta learn | 迪克将懂得 |
[12:17] | that you can’t take advantage of a Dubcek. | 从杜布切克这里 占不到半毛钱便宜 |
[12:20] | We come from a proud people, Vicki. | 我们生来一身傲骨 薇琪 |
[12:24] | Don’t we? | 对吧 |
[12:25] | Well, not so much proud as… | 与其说是傲骨 不如说是 |
[12:29] | uppity. | 傲慢 |
[12:30] | Uppity! | 傲慢 |
[12:31] | Right. | 没错 |
[12:32] | Good. | 说得好 |
[12:33] | And you can’t take advantage of uppity people. | 别想从傲慢的人这里占半毛钱便宜 |
[12:36] | Uppity people are not to be taken advantage of! | 傲慢的人是绝不容许被占便宜的 |
[12:40] | Harry, you’ve– you’ve become so ruthless. | 哈里 你变得好残忍哦 |
[12:44] | Oh, I’m a bitch, Vicki. | 我天生残忍男 薇琪 |
[12:54] | Mr. Kraft, I was wondering | 卡夫老师 我在想 |
[12:56] | if you could do me a really big favor. | 你能不能帮我一个大忙 |
[12:59] | A favor. | 帮忙 |
[13:00] | Yeah, see, | 对 你看 |
[13:01] | I’m trying to get some time alone with Alissa. | 我一直找机会能跟艾丽莎独处 |
[13:03] | You know what I mean? And I was just hoping | 你懂我的意思吧 我很希望 |
[13:06] | you could throw some of that detention my way. | 你也能让我顺便留留堂什么的 |
[13:09] | Sit down, Solomon. | 回去坐着 所罗门 |
[13:11] | Come on, man. We’re both guys here. | 拜托 伙计 你我都是男人 |
[13:13] | Do me this one solid. Huh? | 就帮我一把呗 |
[13:15] | I said sit down. | 我说了坐着去 |
[13:17] | I don’t believe this man. | 真是不敢置信 |
[13:19] | You know, she’s right. You really are a jackass! | 话说 她说的没错 你真是个混蛋 |
[13:23] | You lookin’ for detention, Solomon? | 你想被留堂是吧 所罗门 |
[13:25] | Hello! Have you been listening to a word I’ve said? | 拜托 你耳朵哪儿去了 |
[13:27] | Yes, I want detention. | 没错 我想被罚留堂 |
[13:29] | – You got it, mister. – Thank you. | -那么你成功了 先生 -多谢 |
[13:32] | It’s like pulling teeth with this guy. | 跟这人讲话真够费劲的 |
[13:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:36] | That jackass just gave me detention. | 那个混蛋刚刚罚我留堂了 |
[13:39] | That’s a week, Solomon. | 留堂一周 所罗门 |
[13:42] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[13:44] | Congratulations! | 恭喜恭喜 |
[13:45] | Ohh! The ring. Let’s see the ring. | 钻戒呢 快让我们瞧瞧钻戒 |
[13:47] | Oh, the ring. | 哦 戒指啊 |
[13:52] | Oh, here it is. | 找着了 |
[13:54] | Oh, it’s beautiful! | 好美啊 |
[13:57] | Oh, you must be so thrilled. | 你肯定特高兴吧 |
[13:59] | Yeah, I am. | 是 我挺高兴 |
[14:01] | I mean, hey, it’s every girl’s dream | 这不是每个女孩的梦想吗 |
[14:03] | to be tied down to her guy for the rest of her life, huh? | 跟自己的白马王子在一起 拴上一辈子 |
[14:07] | Tied down. | 拴上 |
[14:08] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -是 -好吧 |
[14:11] | I’ve always had these crazy dreams of, I don’t know, | 我一直都有些疯狂的梦想 |
[14:14] | backpacking through Boston or… | 背包游遍波士顿 或是 |
[14:18] | opening a souvenir shop | 在韩国市区 |
[14:20] | in downtown Korea. | 开个纪念品商店 |
[14:22] | Now I don’t have to worry about which one to do | 现在我不用为该做哪一件发愁了 |
[14:25] | because I’m not gonna do any of them. | 因为我一件都做不了了 |
[14:26] | I’m gonna marry Don, and that makes me happy. | 我会嫁给唐 真是欣喜不已 |
[14:29] | Uh, you’re not planning on writing your own vows, are you? | 你这不是在给结婚誓词打草稿 对吧 |
[14:34] | Sally, you don’t have to get married. | 莎莉 你并非一定要结婚的 |
[14:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:39] | Of course I do. He asked me. | 我当然要结 他都求婚了 |
[14:41] | You don’t have to say yes. | 那你也没必要一定答应 |
[14:43] | It’s not written in stone. | 这又不是刻在石头上的圣旨 |
[14:45] | Yeah, but what about this stone? | 那 这块宝石怎么办 |
[14:48] | You can always give it back. | 你可以还回去的 |
[14:50] | I mean, Sally, you’re obviously | 莎莉 你明显还没准备好 |
[14:52] | not ready for this kind of commitment. | 面对这份承诺 |
[14:53] | And Don, of all people, should have picked up on that. | 唐也真是的 他该明白你的心意啊 |
[14:56] | I mean, my god, how could he even think to propose | 上帝 事实如此显而易见 他怎能 |
[14:59] | when it’s so obvious? | 贸然求婚呢 |
[15:01] | Yeah. I wonder where he got that idea. | 是哦 真不知道他从哪冒出的馊主意 |
[15:04] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[15:06] | You guys are so lucky no one wants to marry you. | 你俩好幸运 都没人要娶你们 |
[15:19] | Hey, um, can I ask you something? | 嘿 我能问你件事吗 |
[15:21] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[15:22] | Um…in class yesterday, | 昨天在课堂上 |
[15:24] | were you really asking Elman if he wanted to hang out? | 你真的是问埃尔曼 要不要一起出去玩吗 |
[15:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:28] | Yeah. We’re– you know, we’re buds. | 没错 我们 你懂的 好哥们 |
[15:30] | Play racquetball. | 玩玩壁球啦 |
[15:32] | Occasional brunch. | 偶尔共进早午餐啦 |
[15:35] | Why do you ask? | 你问这个干嘛 |
[15:37] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[15:39] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:41] | You know, I’ve been known to play racquetball. | 话说 我打壁球也蛮厉害的 |
[15:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:45] | Well, you should come one time with us. | 那你应该跟我们一起去玩玩 |
[15:48] | You mean with you and Elman? | 你是指跟你和埃尔曼吗 |
[15:49] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[15:51] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[15:53] | Well, what if, uh, | 那么 如果 |
[15:55] | Elman didn’t show up? | 埃尔曼去不了呢 |
[15:56] | – Would you still come? – I’d prefer that. | -到时你会去吗 -那样更好 |
[15:59] | Really? Well, then, he’s out. | 真的吗 那么 他不去了 |
[16:02] | So when shall we play? | 那么咱们什么时候去玩 |
[16:04] | Yeah–the truth is, I don’t play racquetball. | 其实 说实话 我不会打壁球 |
[16:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:09] | Me neither. | 我也不会 |
[16:12] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[16:17] | Dick, please. | 迪克 求你了 |
[16:18] | Can’t we go to my place? | 干嘛不去我家呢 |
[16:20] | Wouldn’t a hot shower be nice? | 洗个热水澡不好吗 |
[16:22] | I need no warmth. | 我不需要温暖 |
[16:24] | The cold is like an old friend. | 寒冷就像我的老朋友 |
[16:26] | I was born for the tundra. | 我生来就是为了寒漠而存在的 |
[16:29] | Ok, let’s get right to it. | 好吧 我直说了吧 |
[16:31] | You stink. You need to wash. | 你臭死了 你需要洗个澡 |
[16:33] | Showers are the opiate of the fragrant, Mary. | 淋浴是芳香的鸦片 玛丽 |
[16:36] | I’m a squatter, and I’m proud to be so. | 我没水洗澡我自豪 |
[16:40] | Besides, as soon as I go, | 再说了 我只要前脚一走 |
[16:42] | Dubcek’s gonna padlock the door. | 杜布切克肯定立马把门锁上 |
[16:43] | Well, I’m sorry, Dick, but I’ve got to leave. | 我很抱歉 迪克 但我得走了 |
[16:48] | Oh, hello, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[16:49] | God’s teeth, it’s cold in here! | 老天哪 冻死个人 |
[16:51] | Have you seen Sally? | 你看到莎莉了吗 |
[16:53] | No. | 没有 |
[16:54] | I don’t understand it. | 我真是想不通了 |
[16:55] | I haven’t heard a word from her since I proposed. | 自从我求婚后她就没跟我联系了 |
[16:57] | Why would she do that? | 她这是为什么呢 |
[16:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:00] | Why are you asking me? | 你干嘛来问我 |
[17:02] | And I was so pumped up. | 我之前可是信心满满 |
[17:04] | I thought it was gonna be a slam dunk like you said. | 我以为会像你说的那样 十拿九稳 |
[17:07] | Well, I– | 那个 我 |
[17:08] | I don’t think I said slam dunk. | 我好像没说十拿九稳吧 |
[17:12] | Yes, you did. | 是 你说过的 |
[17:14] | Well… | 好吧 |
[17:15] | what I meant by “Slam dunk” was… | 我之前说的十拿九稳意思是 |
[17:19] | you never really know. | 世事难预料 总有一不稳 |
[17:22] | All right, where is he?! | 好了 他人在哪里 |
[17:24] | Dick, get it here! | 迪克 给我滚出来 |
[17:26] | You! | 你 |
[17:27] | Oh! Are you referring to us? | 哦 你是在说我们吗 |
[17:29] | Out of my house, interlopers. | 滚出我的家 入侵者 |
[17:31] | Sally. Where have you been? | 莎莉 你去哪儿了 |
[17:33] | Yeah, Sally, I could have used some support here. | 对了 莎莉 我正需要你的全力支持 |
[17:36] | Support? | 支持 |
[17:38] | What about me? | 谁来支持我呢 |
[17:39] | Don asked me to marry him! | 唐要我嫁给他 |
[17:42] | He what?! | 他要干啥 |
[17:44] | Why wasn’t I informed? | 为什么没人告诉我 |
[17:46] | I tried to tell you, but you wouldn’t listen, Dick! | 我一直想告诉你 可你根本不听 迪克 |
[17:49] | Well, I–I had my hands full here. | 我 我之前一直很忙嘛 |
[17:51] | Yeah, right. | 忙个屁呀 |
[17:52] | Now look what you’ve done! | 现在看看你干的好事 |
[17:54] | This is the most important moment of my sister’s life, | 这是我妹妹这辈子最重要的时刻 |
[17:57] | and because of you, I was not here for her! | 就因为你 害我不能陪在她身边 |
[17:59] | What do you have to say for yourselves? | 你还有什么话好说 |
[18:02] | Aah! Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[18:04] | That’s great! | 真是太棒了 |
[18:05] | Way to go! | 太好了 |
[18:09] | Don, we need to talk. | 唐 我们需要谈谈 |
[18:11] | Well, at least I was with her for that last part. | 至少 在最后的部分我是陪着她的 |
[18:15] | I’ll always have that. | 关键时刻出现就够了 |
[18:17] | Well, I think we can all learn a lot | 我想从刚刚的事情中 |
[18:20] | from what’s just happened here. | 大家都学到了很多东西 |
[18:22] | This feud ends now! | 战斗就此结束 |
[18:24] | That’s easier said than done. | 说的倒是容易 |
[18:25] | Mama, you fix their bathroom. | 妈妈 你把他们的洗手间修好 |
[18:28] | Dick, you pay your rent. See? | 迪克 你把房租付了 行了 |
[18:31] | You’ve been thinking about this a lot. | 你还真是花了很多心思考虑解决方法 |
[18:34] | You know, I do like to think of myself as the female… | 要知道 我觉得自己就好像是女版的 |
[18:38] | Golda Meir. | 戈尔达·梅尔 |
[18:46] | Sally, I’m a cop. | 莎莉 我是警察 |
[18:47] | I’ve got keen instincts. | 我的直觉特别敏锐 |
[18:50] | And right now my instincts are telling me that… | 现在我的直觉告诉我 |
[18:52] | I don’t know what the hell is going on. | 我根本不知道到底是怎么回事 |
[18:57] | Look… | 听着 |
[18:58] | Don, I am just really… confused. | 唐 我现在真的很 困惑 |
[19:02] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[19:03] | on the one hand, | 一方面 |
[19:05] | I am like this… | 我就像是 |
[19:07] | fully developed woman | 发育完全的女人 |
[19:09] | with boobs and the whole shebang, but… | 拥有傲人双峰和其他完美配置 但是 |
[19:14] | inside I just feel like I’m still growing. | 在内心深处我觉得我还在成长期 |
[19:17] | I don’t know where that’s gonna go. | 我不知道会长成什么样 |
[19:23] | Look, I don’t know how long | 听着 我不知道我在这个星球 |
[19:26] | I’m gonna be on this planet. | 会待多长时间 |
[19:28] | Nobody does, Sally. | 没人能知道 莎莉 |
[19:30] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:32] | Right. | 就是这样 |
[19:34] | And I just don’t want to miss anything. | 所以我不想错过任何事情 |
[19:38] | Don’t you ever feel that way? | 难道你没这么想过吗 |
[19:41] | I shouldn’t have asked you to marry me. | 我不该跟你求婚的 |
[19:44] | No. | 不 |
[19:46] | Oh, Don, I am so glad you did. | 唐 我很高兴你求婚了 |
[19:49] | It made me think, | 这让我开始思考 |
[19:51] | and I have talked to everyone about it. | 我跟所有人都交流过 |
[19:57] | Everyone except my best friend. | 却唯独没向我最好的朋友吐露心声 |
[20:00] | Ah, Sally. | 莎莉 |
[20:03] | You’re like this beautiful wild horse. | 你就像是最美丽的野马 |
[20:09] | If I’m…gonna keep you, I’d… | 如果我要拥有你 我 |
[20:12] | have to break you. | 必须得撅折你 |
[20:15] | Because if I didn’t, you’d just keep throwin’ me off | 因为如果我不这么做 你会把我一脚踢开 |
[20:18] | and steppin’ on my head. | 顺便还仰蹄践踏我的脑袋 |
[20:21] | But I don’t want to break you, Sally. | 但我不想撅折你 莎莉 |
[20:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:29] | So I guess I’m gonna have to…let you go. | 所以我想我应该 放你自由 |
[20:35] | If, uh… | 如果 |
[20:36] | if someday you should choose to, uh, | 如果哪一天你决定 |
[20:39] | come back to me… | 回来找我 |
[20:42] | maybe I’ll be here… | 也许我会在原地等你 |
[20:44] | maybe I won’t. | 也许不会 |
[20:46] | We’ll just have to see. | 我们只能到时再看了 |
[20:54] | So this is it? | 就这么结束了吗 |
[20:57] | You know my number. | 你知道我的电话 |
[21:01] | Yep. | 对 |
[21:03] | 911 911. | |
[21:11] | Hey, Don. | 嘿 唐 |
[21:15] | Can we… turn on the siren? | 我们能不能 打开警笛 |
[21:21] | You know, for old times’ sake? | 看在旧日的情分上 |
[21:25] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[21:37] | Harry, I’m sorry I kicked you out of the family. | 哈里 很抱歉我之前把你赶出家门 |
[21:41] | Mm…that’s all right. | 没关系啦 |
[21:43] | I’m sorry I turned my back on the family. | 我也很抱歉我背叛了家人 |
[21:45] | That’s all right. I’m sorry I tried to have you arrested. | 没关系啦 很抱歉我想害你被逮捕 |
[21:48] | That’s all right. I’m sorry I tried to get you evicted. | 没关系啦 很抱歉我之前想把你赶走 |
[21:52] | That’s all right. | 没关系啦 |
[21:53] | Spitting. | 要吐了 |
[21:56] | You missed the sink. | 你没吐到水池里 |
[21:58] | I’m sorry I missed the sink. | 抱歉我没吐到池子里 |
[22:02] | That’s all right. | 没关系啦 |